Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] Actually drove by Hollywood Station. 车子实际上经过的是好莱坞站
[00:26] Goddamn microwave forest. 电波搜索真可恶
[00:29] All those news vans lined up. 新闻记者把把整条街都挤得水泄不通
[00:32] Fucking L.A. 该死的洛杉矶
[00:37] City wants to blame this on a cop. 整座城市就想找个警察当替罪羊
[00:39] Already made up their minds. 啥都不知道就草草下结论
[00:42] City doesn’t decide. 城市不会自主做出选择
[00:44] People have no idea. 群众根本就没概念
[00:46] They have no fucking idea what it takes to do this work. 他们根本就不懂这份工作要付出多大的代价
[00:55] I didn’t do Howard Elias, Bosch. 我没有杀霍华德·埃利亚斯 博斯
[01:00] I wouldn’t waste a bullet on that motherfucking shyster. 对付这种不择手段的卑鄙小人 根本就不值得浪费我的子弹
[01:08] I did, once. 我曾经有一次
[01:11] Have to kill a guy. 被逼无奈杀了一个人
[01:13] You read about that in my TEAMS report? 你在我的档案报告里看到过吗?
[01:18] Oscar Villanova. 奥斯卡· 维拉诺瓦
[01:19] Male, Hispanic. 男性 拉美裔
[01:22] It was a good shoot, 射得好 开枪的时机很准
[01:25] everyone said, you know? 每个人都这么跟我说
[01:30] But every October 12, his birthday, 但是一到他的生日 10月12号
[01:33] I think about how he’s not getting any older. 我就会想到他的生命已经停止在那一刻了
[01:38] All our secrets come out at some time, Frank. 我们所有的秘密总有一天都会被公布于众 弗兰克
[01:41] Maybe it’s your time. 也许这次轮到你了
[01:46] I didn’t kill Elias. 我没有杀埃利亚斯
[01:50] I did Black Guardian. 但黑卫士是我杀的
[01:55] I did that one, Bosch. 这个我承认 博斯
[01:59] I’m not proud of it. 但我一点也不觉得自豪
[02:03] Happened just like Harris said. 过程就像哈瑞斯说的那样
[02:10] Pencil in the ear, squeal and confess. 铅笔一把插进他耳朵里 然后就招供了
[02:12] Heat of the moment. 头脑一时发热
[02:14] Thought we had our guy. 以为我们找对了人
[02:17] I was so fucking angry. 我当时实在是太气了
[02:21] The Kincaid girl, picturing her… 一想到那个叫金凯德的女孩…
[02:24] tied up somewhere and alone, scared. 被绑在什么地方 独自一人 担惊受怕
[02:30] You’d have done the same thing, Harry. 你也会做同样的选择 哈里
[02:34] You would’ve. 你肯定会的
[02:38] Cops like us, we get stuff done. 像我们这样的警察 就是用来收拾烂摊子的
[02:41] Who else knows? 还有谁知道?
[02:44] Terry Drake? 泰瑞·德雷克?
[02:46] Elias. 埃利亚斯
[02:49] Elias knew. 埃利亚斯知道
[02:52] Must have. 他肯定知道
[02:53] How would Elias know? 埃利亚斯怎么可能知道?
[02:56] Put me on trial. 他把我送上法庭
[02:57] Blow up my whole fucking life. 还他妈把我的生活全毁了
[02:59] Tell me about Friday night. 跟我讲讲周五晚上你干什么了
[03:02] I was home. 我在家
[03:05] Shit-faced. Counting the cracks in the ceiling. 烂醉如泥 数着天花板上的裂纹
[03:08] Next thing I know, I’m curled up on the floor 之后我就只记得蜷缩在地板上
[03:11] with an empty bottle of Maker’s and my phone is ringing. 手上拿着一瓶喝得精光的威士忌 然后我的手机响了
[03:14] It’s my partner. 是我的搭档
[03:19] Rook’s at Angels Flight. Come on down. 说鲁克就在天使车站 让我快去
[03:23] Your wife with you? 你妻子跟你在一起吗?
[03:26] No, she was at her sister’s. 没有 她在她妹妹家
[03:30] With my boy Liam. 带着我儿子利亚姆一起
[03:35] Oh, I drink alone, Harry. 我就一个人独饮 哈里
[03:38] A lot. 喝了很多
[03:40] Okay. 好吧
[03:45] We’ll go in together, 我们一起去
[03:47] tomorrow. 就明天
[03:50] Get a rep, 做份陈述
[03:52] get your side of the story on record. 把你说的事全写下来
[03:55] Make it official. 正式记录在案
[03:57] Fuck a rep. 去他妈的陈述
[03:59] – I need a lawyer. – Okay. – 我要的是律师 – 行
[04:01] All of it? 所有的事都坦白?
[04:04] Much as you can stomach. 能讲多少是多少 到你不能接受为止
[04:06] Shit. 草
[04:08] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[04:11] Need to call your wife? 你要给你妻子打电话吗?
[04:14] No. 不要
[04:22] You can crash here on the sofa. 你可以在沙发上将就过一夜
[04:27] Yeah. Thanks. 行 谢谢
[04:30] Okay. 好吧
[04:33] Oh, shit. 天啊
[04:48] Gun’s dry, Harry. 枪里没子弹 哈里
[04:50] I got… scared of myself. 我怕…自己会失控
[05:38] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ 总有这样一种感觉
[05:41] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 萦绕在我的心头
[05:43] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 挥之不去
[05:46] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 余音不绝
[05:49] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 辗转反侧
[05:52] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 百转千回
[05:54] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 难以割舍
[05:57] ♪ I can’t let go ♪ 无法忘怀
[06:11] ♪ I feel ♪ 我能感觉
[06:26] – You need to get going, Jerry. – Where’s the milk? – 你得出发了 杰瑞 – 牛奶在哪里?
[06:29] – The real milk. – Almond milk is real milk. – 我要喝真正的奶 – 杏仁奶就是真正的奶
[06:34] I’ve got plenty of time. 我反正有的是时间
[06:36] The boys. 孩子们
[06:38] Right. You don’t want them to see me here. 对了 你不想让他们看到我在这里
[06:40] I don’t want to answer all the questions after they see you. 我是不想回答他们的问题 他们一看到你在这就叽叽喳喳问个不停
[06:43] Help me get into the rig. 帮我把枪套戴上
[06:53] Thought you were riding a desk. 我以为你每天是在书桌旁待着呢
[06:56] Gonna miss having me around all the time? 我不在的时候会想我吗?
[07:00] Not gonna miss the beard. 反正不会想你这扎人的胡子
[07:02] – Yeah, okay. – Go. – 好吧 – 走吧
[07:10] For real? 认真的吗?
[07:11] Bye. 再见
[07:42] Frank. 弗兰克
[08:10] Maddie? 玛迪?
[08:21] Maddie? 玛迪?
[08:39] Hello? 喂?
[08:40] Eleanor? 埃莉诺?
[08:42] Reggie, thank God. 瑞奇 谢天谢地
[08:48] Morning, gentlemen. 早上好 先生们
[08:49] Oh, maybe for you. 给你的
[08:51] We’re up to our tits in headless bodies. 我们正忙着调查无头尸体 措手不及呢
[08:53] Headless body in a topless bar. 脱衣舞馆里的无头尸体
[08:55] – An oldie but a goodie. – Bite me, Santiago. – 老生常谈但得心应手 – 少来这套 圣地亚哥
[08:58] This caper should have been yours. 这活儿本来就是你的
[08:59] Hey, what do you want me to do? 你想让我怎么做?
[09:00] Call these people back, would you? 把这群人叫回来 行不?
[09:03] Particularly this delightful creature. 尤其是这位尤物
[09:05] – She sounds hot but not in a good way. – Mm. – 她看似性感 其实不然 – 嗯
[09:19] – Yes. – Ms. Duncan, Detective Robertson. – 你好 – 邓肯女士 我是罗布特森警探
[09:23] An L.A. Times reporter woke me up this morning, Detective, 警探 今早有个洛杉矶时报的记者一通电话把我给吵醒
[09:26] asking about my relationship with Howard Elias. 问我和霍华德·埃利亚斯是什么关系
[09:28] What are you talking about? 你这话什么意思?
[09:30] It broke online. 网上都已经传开了
[09:32] Elias’ mistress. My name. 什么埃利亚斯的情妇 我的名字都被曝了
[09:34] Ma’am, I promise you it didn’t come from me. 女士 我向你保证不是我说的
[09:38] Some radio shock jock called my husband. 一些无良的电台主持人甚至现场连线打给我老公
[09:40] Now he knows. 现在他也知道了
[09:42] Everybody knows. 还有谁不知道呢
[09:43] Look, Ms. Duncan, 邓肯女士
[09:45] I’m sorry, but… 我很抱歉 但是…
[09:47] Hello? 喂?
[09:51] “The longer we wait to apprehend Francis Sheehan, “我们等待抓获弗兰西斯·西恩盖尔的时间越久
[09:53] the more potential…” 就越有可能…”
[09:55] A little wordy. 有点啰嗦了
[09:56] You’re not writing a novel. 你又不是在写小说
[09:59] But it’s good, Pierce. 不过还是不错 皮尔斯
[10:01] I’ve been through I don’t know how many different angles 卡尔广场的监控录像我都不知道看过多少遍了
[10:03] of this Cal Plaza footage already. Nothing. 每个视角都兼顾到了 还是什么都没查到
[10:06] Maybe the shooter took the cameras into account. 也许当初罪犯开枪的时候就已经考虑到监控镜头了
[10:09] If you chart where the coverage isn’t, 如果你能够找出监控盲区
[10:11] you might find his path in and out. 说不定就能找到他的行踪轨迹
[10:19] Somebody told a reporter about the mistress. 有人向记者泄密了情妇的事
[10:21] Wasn’t me. 不是我
[10:23] Jerry. 杰瑞
[10:25] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[10:27] Good to be seen. 很高兴你能注意到我
[10:29] Another visitor, Rondell? 又临时调人来了 朗德尔?
[10:31] No, he’s on the task force. 不是 他在特别小组
[10:33] Got the call last night. 昨晚接到的命令
[10:38] Special Master says these are the last of them. 特别专员说这些是最后一点了
[10:41] We sprung a leak to the press. 有人给媒体漏风了
[10:43] And you assume it was us. Thank you. 然后你估摸着是我们 真是谢谢你嘞
[10:45] Bosch know? 博斯知道吗?
[10:47] Don’t worry about me, Jimmy. 别担心我 吉米
[10:50] I’m all in. 我跟你们是一伙的
[10:54] Mrs. Sheehan? 您是希恩女士?
[10:55] Yes, I’m Margaret. 对 我就是马格瑞特
[10:57] I’m Detective Bosch, LAPD. 我是洛杉矶警局的博斯警探
[11:00] Is Frank home? 弗兰克在家吗?
[11:01] Probably. 可能吧
[11:03] If he’s not at work, he must be sleeping one off. 如果他没去上班 就肯定是睡过头了
[11:06] Address we have for him. 我们有他的地址
[11:08] We split up. 我们分居了
[11:09] Two years ago. 两年前的事了
[11:11] He comes back, time to time, to see Liam. 他时不时地回趟家 来看望利亚姆
[11:13] Has he come by recently? 他最近有回来过吗?
[11:16] What’s this about? 你有什么事?
[11:18] Well, he was with me last night, stayed at my place. 他昨天跟我呆一块 睡在我那里
[11:21] – So he was drunk. – No, no. – 所以说他喝醉了 – 没有 没有
[11:23] He was supposed to come to Hollywood Station with me 他今早本来应该跟我一起去好莱坞站
[11:25] this morning, give a statement. 做个陈述
[11:26] About that dead lawyer? 是关于那个被杀的律师?
[11:28] I’m sure Frank didn’t have anything to do with that. 我敢保证肯定跟弗兰克没有关系
[11:30] So he says. 他嘴上也是这么说的
[11:32] Then shame on you. 去你丫的
[11:35] So much for the thin blue line. I thought cops were supposed 他为局里拼死拼活的卖命 我还以为你们警察
[11:38] – to help each other out. – I got to find him first. – 应该都会互相帮助打点 – 我必须得先找到他
[11:43] How long has he been like this? 他像这个样子有多久了?
[11:45] I told you. 我已经告诉你了
[11:46] A couple years. 好几年了
[11:48] Since Black Guardian. 自从黑守卫那事
[11:49] Frank didn’t do that either, okay? 那件事也不是弗兰克做的 好吗?
[11:51] IA cleared him. 调查分析科已经证明了他的清白
[11:53] He was a little messed up at the time about something else. 他现在整个人因为别的事的确有点萎靡
[11:56] It was no one’s fault. 但这也不是谁的错
[11:57] It was just… 只是…
[12:02] I’ve got his address somewhere. 我把他地址放在哪个地方了
[12:05] Hey, hold on. I’ll find it for you. 稍等 我给你找找
[12:37] There. 在这
[13:14] Whoa! Hey! 嘿!
[13:35] Uh, quiet, please. Quiet. 安静 请安静下来
[13:37] Find a seat. Settle down. 找个位子 坐下来
[13:41] LAPD killed Howard Elias. 洛杉矶警局杀了霍华德·埃利亚斯
[13:44] And why are the detectives that 为什么那些折磨迈克·哈里斯至死
[13:46] tortured Michael Harris not already 的警察到现在都还没有
[13:48] in police custody for this murder? 因为谋杀罪而被拘留起来?
[13:49] Miss, you’re out of order. 小姐 你这问题太偏激了
[13:51] And why was Martin Elias pulled in? 为什么反倒马丁·埃利亚斯进局了?
[13:52] Justice for Elias. Right? 不是说要还埃利亚斯一个公道吗?
[13:54] – No justice, no peace! – That’s right. – 无正义 勿姑息! – 说的对
[13:57] No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace! 无正义 勿姑息! 无正义 勿姑息!
[14:00] No justice, no peace! 无正义 勿姑息!
[14:02] No justice, no peace! 无正义 勿姑息!
[14:04] No justice, no peace! 无正义 勿姑息!
[14:07] – Quiet. – No justice, no peace! – 肃静 – 无正义 勿姑息!
[14:09] -No justice, no peace! – Quiet, please. – 无正义 勿姑息! – 请肃静
[14:12] -Ord… Quiet, please. -No justice, no peace! – 秩序… 请肃静 – 无正义 勿姑息!
[14:16] You’re not being fair to the people 你们这样对那些耐心
[14:17] who have waited patiently. 等待的人不公平
[14:18] Now, please. Next speaker. 现在 请下一位发言人
[14:21] Me? 我吗?
[14:24] I came here to talk about surveillance cameras 我到这来是想谈一下社区公园里的
[14:26] in community gardens, 监控摄像头
[14:27] but I want to hear what’s going on 但是我也很想听一下
[14:29] with the Howard Elias case, too. 霍华德·埃利亚斯案子的进展
[14:31] – That’s right. – Yeah! – 这就对了 – 就是!
[14:33] That’s right, there! 这就对了!
[14:35] I’ll tell you what’s going on. 让我来告诉大家事情的经过
[14:37] The LAPD… 洛杉矶警局…
[14:38] Miss… Miss, you need to take your turn. 小姐…小姐 现在还没轮到你的发言时间
[14:41] The LAPD cannot be trusted to investigate their own. 洛杉矶警局根本就不可信 不能让他们自己人调查自己人
[14:44] We need an outside, impartial eye on this. 我们需要一个公正不偏袒的第三方来监督
[14:47] Can we find someone to escort this young lady out of the room? 能找个人来送这位女士离开现场吗?
[14:50] The LAPD needs to hand this case over to the FBI, period. 这个案子必需交由联邦调查局处理 就这样
[14:53] No justice, no peace. 无正义 勿姑息!
[14:55] No justice, no peace. 无正义 勿姑息!
[14:58] – No, don’t touch me. Don’t touch me. – No justice, no peace! – 不要碰我 别碰我 – 无正义 勿姑息!
[15:00] – Don’t… No! – No justice, no peace! – 不要… – 无正义 勿姑息!
[15:02] – No justice, no peace! – Let the… – 无正义 勿姑息! – 让…
[15:03] – Hey! – Get your hands off of me! – 嘿! – 把你的脏手给我拿开!
[15:05] Let’s get the commissioners out of here. 快护送警官离开
[15:06] Let’s go. Everyone, let’s go. 快走 大家快走
[15:08] – No justice, no peace! – Everyone remain seated – 无正义 勿姑息! – 在闹事者被捕之前
[15:11] until the disrupters have been detained. 所有人请保持就坐
[15:12] No justice, no peace! 无正义 勿姑息!
[15:13] All right, let’s go. All right. 得了 快走吧
[15:15] No justice, no peace! 无正义 勿姑息!
[15:16] No justice, no peace! 无正义 勿姑息!
[15:19] You should’ve hauled Sheehan’s bony ass in here last night. 你昨晚应该把希恩那混小子硬拽过来的
[15:22] Judgment call. 这单纯是从你的角度
[15:23] Look, he’s turned off his phone, 听着 他现在手机关机
[15:25] cleaned out his personal bank account. 个人银行账户也全部清空
[15:26] Transferred some to his wife’s. 一部分钱转给了他妻子
[15:28] Got anything solid says he did Elias? 那你又有什么明确的证据证明他杀了埃利亚斯?
[15:31] Man’s gone to ground. 他现在已经销声匿迹了
[15:32] You fucked up. 你搞砸了
[15:39] Oh. J. Edgar. 哦 杰·埃德加
[15:42] – Help you with something? – Nah. I’m here to help. – 要我帮你忙吗? – 不了 我就是来帮忙的
[15:45] Chief said something about you asking 长官跟我说什么你想要个
[15:46] for another real detective. 靠谱的警探帮忙 二吊子就算了
[15:51] Look, just because he gave you a gun 听着 不能因为他给了你把枪
[15:53] doesn’t mean he didn’t do Elias. He could’ve used a drop. 就说明他没杀埃利亚斯 他可能是直接把他敲晕的
[15:55] We all know he has a backup duty weapon. 我们都知道他有把备用枪
[15:57] – Then why admit to Black Guardian? – He higged you, Bosch. – 那他为什么要承认杀了黑守卫? – 他这是在迷惑你 博斯
[16:00] – I don’t think so. I believe him. – So did they. – 我不这么认为 我相信他 – 他们原本也相信他
[16:02] Well, it wouldn’t be the first time a cop lied to IA. 反正这也不是警察第一次向调查分析科撒谎了
[16:04] We asked Sheehan to come in, he came to me instead. 我们让希恩自首 他就转而找到了我
[16:06] – Yeah, well, we still need his statement on the record. – Okay. – 我们还是要将他的陈述记录在案 – 那行
[16:09] So, Jimmy, put some blue-suiters on it, get him back. 吉米 你就干脆动用直升飞机把他抓回来
[16:11] You clear the other cops from the files? 文件里其他的警察都排除嫌疑了吗?
[16:14] – Yeah, so far. – It’s Francis Sheehan. – 目前为止 都排除了 – 这可是弗朗西斯·希恩
[16:17] Show me evidence. 给我证据
[16:18] That depo where he threatened Elias is a video. It’s in archives. 他威胁埃利亚斯的证据是一段录像 档案里有
[16:21] Go get it. Don’t wait for them to ship it to us. 快去拿 别等着让他们送过来
[16:24] Is anybody else gonna go through the Kincaid murder book? 有谁准备再过一遍金凯德谋杀的卷宗吗?
[16:26] – We’re here so nobody has to. – Fresh eyes couldn’t hurt. – 我们都要呆在这 所以没人打算去 – 找找新思路总没错
[16:28] Oh, waste of time. We went through it 哦 完全是浪费时间 我们已经
[16:31] with a fine-toothed comb for Black Guardian. 仔仔细细梳理过一遍黑守卫的案子了
[16:32] Not fine enough to comb out Sheehan’s lies. 可是还是不够细致 像希恩的谎言就没法证实
[16:36] Eleanor, you hold on a second? 埃莉诺 你稍微等一下
[16:39] I don’t mind doing it. 我不介意再过一遍
[16:40] – Good idea. – In the meantime, – 好主意 – 同时
[16:42] let’s get eyes on Sheehan’s house, 派人看紧希恩家
[16:44] wife, apartment, vehicles, 他的妻子 公寓 车 都不要放过
[16:45] and have a patrol hang by his kid’s school. 再派一辆巡逻车在他儿子学校附近 时刻盯梢
[16:48] What’s up? 怎么了?
[16:49] I heard from Reggie this morning. 我今早接到了瑞奇的电话
[16:51] I could use some advice. 我需要一点建议
[16:53] About Reggie? 关于瑞吉的?
[16:55] Maddie. 是玛迪
[16:56] Is she okay? 她还好吗?
[16:58] She’s fine. 她挺好的
[16:59] Look, Harry, 听着 哈里
[17:01] I know you’re busy. I just… 我知道你很忙 我只是…
[17:04] No, no, no. Uh, Du-par’s, Farmers Market. 15. 别别别 别这么说 农贸市场 杜芭咖啡厅 15点见
[17:07] Thanks, Harry. 谢谢你 哈里
[17:13] Grace, you wanted to see me? 格蕾丝 你要见我?
[17:15] Yeah, I’m looking over Wozniki’s CUBO complaint, 对 我在找华兹尼克行为不轨的投诉
[17:18] trying to determine the appropriate resolution. 想要找到比较合理的处理方法
[17:20] Now, you know her. 你不正好认识她
[17:21] Can we ever really know anyone? 现在这个社会谁谈得上真正认识谁?
[17:24] Oh, don’t fuck with me, Thorne. 别给我耍嘴皮子功夫 索恩
[17:25] I’ve got to write the LOT. 我要写送文函
[17:27] How about a five-day hit? 你觉得拘留五天怎么样?
[17:28] That’s Captain’s job. 这是局长的活
[17:32] You’ve only got one bar, Grace, same as me. 你就只有一个原则 格蕾丝 跟我一样
[17:34] Fake it till you make it, I guess. 成事之前装装样子就行
[17:36] Excuse me? 你这是什么话?
[17:40] My two pesos, let’s wait till the real captain comes back. 二吊子 我们还是等真正的局长回来再说吧
[17:42] If he needs a rec, 如果他需要建议
[17:43] I’ll be happy to give it then. 我到时自然会跟他说
[17:53] What’s this we’re hearing 我听说这周末有个特许的游行示威
[17:55] about a permitted protest this weekend? 是怎么回事?
[17:57] Culminating at Hollywood Station. 好莱坞站的绝唱
[18:01] “Seeking Justice Now. 寻求”今日正义”
[18:03] “For all marginalized peoples whose destinies 所有社会边缘人的命运
[18:06] are intertwined.” 也因此交织在一起
[18:10] Sounds like Black Lives Matter. 听起来像一项黑人运动
[18:12] It’s not. 其实不是
[18:14] But I don’t doubt they’ll be there. 我倒是觉得他们会去抗议
[18:15] Justice Now. The inspiration of a UCLA grad student. 今日正义 一位加州大学洛杉矶分校毕业生一时兴起的点子
[18:19] Oh, Lord. 天哪
[18:20] Desiree Zealy. 德西蕾·赞莉
[18:22] The mayor is concerned that, given what happened 考虑到今早委员会的状况
[18:25] at the commission meeting this morning, 市长担心
[18:26] this is recipe for a riot. 这可能会导致一场骚动
[18:28] I believe the preferred term is “Civil unrest.” 我觉得更恰当的专业术语应该是”民事骚乱”
[18:31] Whatever you want to call it, we cannot let it turn into… 随你怎么叫 只是我们不能让它演变成…
[18:34] No one is more aware of what this could become than me. 我才是最担心事态走向的人
[18:37] Fine. 那行
[18:38] I’ll tell the mayor that y… 我会告诉市长你…
[18:40] But riot gear and a premature show of force 但过早的动用武装力量和防爆武器
[18:43] will only inflame what may otherwise be 只会激化矛盾 让抗议走向极端
[18:45] an uneventful exercise in free speech. 毕竟言论自由是人民最基本的权利
[18:47] I would think civil unrest 我猜你应该不太会想让
[18:50] is the last thing you would want, 这场所谓的民事骚乱爆发
[18:51] three months into your tenure as chief. 毕竟离你局长卸任也就三个月的事了
[18:59] And I would think… 但我觉得…
[19:02] City Hall and LAPD have an equal stake in what happens. 市政厅和洛杉矶警局在此事上利害一致
[19:08] Course we do. 这是自然
[19:10] Chief. 局长
[19:12] Ms. Kowski. 科沃斯基小姐
[19:28] So… 所以说…
[19:30] basically… 基本上…
[19:32] my marriage is over. 我的婚姻算是泡汤了
[19:38] I think I spent the last three months 我觉得自己过去三个月
[19:40] fooling myself that it wasn’t. 一直都在骗自己
[19:41] She’s not a little girl. 她已经不是小孩子了
[19:43] Just tell her the truth. 就跟她实话实说
[19:45] That it’s my fault? 跟她说是我的错吗?
[19:48] You need to get that? 你必须要接吗?
[19:50] No. 没有
[19:55] You and Reggie should talk to her together. 你和瑞吉应该一起跟她谈谈
[19:59] Reggie’s not coming, Harry. 瑞吉来不了 哈里
[20:01] Chinese government took his passport, 中国政府扣了他的护照
[20:04] he can’t travel. 他不能出国
[20:06] He spent two weeks in detention. 他过去两周都被拘留了
[20:08] Why? 为什么?
[20:09] I don’t know. 我又不知道
[20:11] Maybe because of the work I was doing 也许是因为我在那里
[20:13] for Griffin over there. 是在格里芬手下工作
[20:15] Reggie sure thinks so. 瑞吉肯定是这么想的
[20:16] Feds were investigating Stanley Woo in China? 中国政府官员在调查斯坦利·吴?
[20:19] Please. 得了吧
[20:21] Dragon Head of the Wu Fu Triad. 五福三合会的龙头老大
[20:23] How does he not get looked at? 政府怎么可能不盯着他?
[20:25] You told me Reggie walked away from his uncle 你不是跟我说瑞奇在和你结婚的时候
[20:27] and the family business when he married you. 就离开了家族生意
[20:29] Walked away. 是离开了
[20:31] Walked back. 但又回去了
[20:32] Swell. When were you gonna tell me? 行啊 你打算什么时候告诉我?
[20:35] Organized crime is a fact of China. 在中国 集团犯罪已是司空见惯
[20:37] Has been for a thousand years. 有几千年的历史了
[20:39] Reggie doesn’t think of it the way we do. 瑞奇的看法跟我们不一样
[20:40] I don’t care what Reggie thinks, but our daughter… 我不管瑞奇是怎么想的 但我们的女儿…
[20:43] I know. 我知道
[20:45] That’s why Maddie and I stayed in Vegas 这就是为什么你接到澳门工作的时候
[20:47] when you got the job in Macao. 麦迪和我决定留在拉斯维加斯
[20:50] Why’d you go back last year? 那你去年怎么回去了?
[20:54] I just… I wasn’t ready to give up on him. 我只是… 我还不想放弃他
[21:01] And then Griffin came to me with an assignment. 后来格里芬又找到我 说有份工作
[21:03] Help them see if family Woo 让我帮他们查查吴氏家族
[21:05] was behind something they were looking into, 是不是跟他们追进的案件背后有勾结
[21:07] and I’d get my credentials back. 我就可以拿回我的授权
[21:10] I know, I know. 我知道
[21:13] I just thought if I could show Reggie 我只是想着 如果瑞奇发现
[21:15] what his uncle was doing, he would come back to us. 他叔叔的那些见不得人的勾当 他就会回到我身边
[21:19] Turns out his uncle wasn’t even involved. 结果他叔叔根本没有参与
[21:20] – In that. – In that. – 那件事而已 – 那件事而已
[21:25] Reggie found out, we had this blow-out. 后来瑞奇发现了 我们大吵一架
[21:31] Said I had to choose between the FBI and him. 说我是要选联邦调查局还是选他
[21:34] And I said, “No, it’s your choice: 我回击 “不 是你做选择
[21:38] your uncle, or Maddie and me.” 选你叔叔 还是我和麦迪”
[21:40] You did the right thing. 你做出了正确的选择
[21:43] I kept trying to convince myself 我一直在说服自己
[21:45] that he was gonna choose us. 他会选择我们
[21:47] And then, this morning… 然后 今早…
[21:52] He’s making a big mistake. 他犯了个大错
[21:55] I loved him, Harry. 我爱过他 哈里
[21:59] Past lives just catch up with us. 过去的生活总会自己找上门来
[22:05] Can’t change who we are. 我们改变不了自己的本性
[22:08] Not your fault. Not his. 这不是你的错 也不是他的
[22:10] Maddie takes the hit. 麦迪会伤心的
[22:12] She’s a tough bird, like her mama. 她很坚强 像她妈妈
[22:15] She’ll understand. 她会理解的
[22:20] That her mom is a two-time loser? 理解她妈两度婚姻失败 自作自受?
[22:21] Come on, Eleanor. 别这样 埃莉诺
[22:28] What’s the matter with me? 我到底是怎么回事?
[22:30] Not a thing. 你完全没问题
[22:34] You should get back. 你该回去了
[22:36] – No, come on, Els, you don’t have to… – Look, this helped. – 别这样 埃 你没必要… – 跟你聊天很有帮助
[22:38] I’m gonna… I’m gonna tell her tonight. 我会… 我会今晚告诉她
[22:40] Els… 埃…
[22:53] Eleanor. Phone. 埃莉诺 手机
[23:00] Fuck! 我靠!
[23:20] 911. What is your emergency? 911 请问您有什么紧急情况?
[23:21] Shots fired, officer down. 枪击 警员受伤
[23:23] Du-par’s, at Farmers Market, Third and Fairfax. 杜芭咖啡厅 在农贸市场 第三大道的费尔法克斯
[23:27] Need an airship. 需要空中救助
[23:29] Two suspects on a motorcycle, headed east on Third. 两个骑摩托车的嫌疑人 向第三大道东边去了
[23:33] Stay on the line. 请保持通话
[24:13] Didn’t care to come upstairs? 都不想上楼坐坐吗?
[24:15] Thought it would be better to talk out here. 还是在外面谈会更好
[24:16] Too many eyes and ears inside. 里面耳目太多
[24:18] Yeah. It must be hard for you. 那是 肯定对你来说不容易
[24:20] Look, I’m trying to make it easier 我只是想让你和你同伴
[24:21] for your partner to come clean. 坦白从宽 轻松一点
[24:23] – Where is he? – Fuck off, Santiago. – 他在哪儿? – 滚吧 圣地亚哥
[24:26] My partner didn’t kill that lawyer. 我搭档没有杀那个律师
[24:28] Then why’d he rabbit? 那他躲什么?
[24:31] – You didn’t know he was missing. – He’s not missing. – 你不知道他失踪了吗? – 他才没失踪
[24:32] Second call. 我都打过两通电话了
[24:34] – Second call. – Yeah. – 两通电话 – 没错
[24:35] Why don’t you save the cover for your captain? 你不如直接把你队长叫出来 能省下不少功夫
[24:37] Frank’s in the wind, man. Act of a guilty man. 弗兰克现在逃之夭夭 这可不是清白之人的正常表现
[24:39] You want to help your partner, you’ll help me. 你想帮你搭档 那就帮我
[24:41] You sleep with dogs and wake up with fleas. 听说你也没有那些清正廉洁嘛
[24:44] Like Rafael Perez, the rest of your Rampart buddies. 结交些像拉斐尔·佩雷斯这样的狐朋狗友 惹自己也一身腥
[24:47] Yeah, you don’t know what you’re talking about. 你根本没资格对我说三道四
[24:49] Yeah, well, Drake told me 是嘛 德雷克告诉我
[24:50] that you’d do anything to make a case. 你为了立案
[24:52] Even sell a good cop down the river 出卖一个风评颇正的警察也在所不惜
[24:53] Bullshit. 胡说
[24:55] Drake was the one who taught me 是德里克教会我
[24:56] good cops can’t be sold. 只要身子正 就不怕闲人卖
[24:58] Yeah, you’re a fucking rat. 你就是个卑鄙的告密小人
[25:01] As long as I’m up there… 只要我在上面一天
[25:02] you’re down here. 你就永无出头之日
[25:15] This the officer? 这就是受伤的警察吗?
[25:17] Okay, sir, we got her. 行 先生 我们来接手
[25:19] You can step aside. 你可以退后了
[25:20] You injured? 你受伤了吗?
[25:21] Sir? 先生?
[25:23] Sir, are you injured? 先生 你受伤了么?
[25:25] No. 没有
[25:38] Sir? Sir, I need you to stay here. 先生 你必须得待在这儿
[25:39] Her name was Eleanor Wish. 她的名字是埃莉诺·渥什
[25:41] Call the FBI Westwood office, 给FBI韦斯特伍德办公室打电话
[25:43] – SAC Jay Griffin. – Please, sir, I need you to stay. – 杰·格里芬司令 – 先生 请你待在这儿
[25:45] I got to go be with my daughter. I’ll come back. 我要去找我女儿 我会回来的
[26:23] Ms. Zealy. 赞莉小姐
[26:24] Chief Irving wonders if you have a minute. 欧文局长想问你是否有时间
[26:27] Yeah. Sure. 当然
[26:37] Ms. Zealy. 赞莉小姐
[26:38] Should I be asking for a lawyer? 我要叫个律师吗?
[26:40] No. No, we’re just talking here. 不用 我们只是随便聊聊
[26:43] I see. 这样呀
[26:45] Your strategy 你今早的策略
[26:47] this morning was misguided. 是在误导大众
[26:48] You need to bring in the FBI on Elias. 你得让FBI去调查伊莱亚斯的案子
[26:52] No indication of a hate crime 没有证据表明这是仇恨犯罪
[26:54] or a political motive. 亦或是出于政治动机的谋杀
[26:55] From where you sit, no, I don’t imagine there is. 从你的位置来看 当然不会 要我我也不这么认为
[26:57] Take a breath, Ms. Zealy. 放轻松 赞莉小姐
[26:59] Give my detectives a chance 给我的警探一个机会
[27:00] to do their job. 让他们做好本职工作
[27:02] A task force led by Harry Bosch? 就哈里·博斯带领的小队?
[27:04] Bosch is an excellent investigator. 博斯是一位出色的警探
[27:05] He’s had eight officer-involved shootings. 他让八名警探身陷枪击案
[27:08] This is the white man you think is gonna drill down 你觉得就这个白人会
[27:11] – to the truth? – I do. – 寻求真相吗? – 我相信
[27:15] Howard Elias was killed 霍华德·埃利亚斯被杀
[27:17] for being uppity enough to take Black Guardian to trial. 就是因为他有勇气为黑守卫辩护
[27:19] If we find proof of that, I promise 只要我们能找到相关证据 我保证
[27:22] – we will act on it. – No disrespect, Chief, – 我们会立马行动 – 不是针对你 局长
[27:24] but your promises don’t mean shit. 但你的承诺对我来说屁都不是
[27:27] This is bigger than you 这件事不仅仅关乎你
[27:29] and the LAPD. This goes back 400 years. 或者是洛杉矶警局 400多年以来就一直是这样
[27:31] And I’m sick of it. I’m just sick. 我已经厌倦了 真的受不了了
[27:34] How does it help anyone if your protest turns violent? 那你的抗议如果演变成了暴力事件又对谁有好处呢?
[27:40] You told us you would help make things better. 你说你会帮我们 让情况好起来
[27:42] I can. I will. 我可以 我也会
[27:44] Put aside all this noise you make, 先不提现在的这场闹剧
[27:46] can you say the same? 你又能向我保证吗?
[27:54] Can I go now? 我现在能走了吗?
[28:04] Chief, a shots fired call 局长 刚刚播报了一则消息
[28:06] was just broadcast over the radio. 发生了一起枪击案
[28:07] It’s an FBI agent. 是个FBI警察
[28:09] Eleanor Wish. 埃莉诺·渥什
[30:42] Outside Du-par’s restaurant 费尔法克斯农贸市场
[30:44] at the Farmers Market on Fairfax. 杜芭咖啡厅门口
[30:46] Emergency crews responded to a call of shots fired 急救人员收到一起闹市街头
[30:49] at the crowded establishment 枪击案电话
[30:51] and rushed the woman to the hospital. 并立马将女子送往医院
[30:53] The victim’s name has not been released, 受害者的名字还并未公开
[30:55] and authorities have no further details 警方还没有进一步公开
[30:57] about the murder at this time. 这次谋杀案的相关细节
[30:58] We’re going live to the scene. 我们现在转往现场报道
[31:00] Thanks, Julie. Eyewitnesses we’ve talked to 谢谢 朱莉 据我们采访的目击者称
[31:02] say it happened very quickly. 事情发生的非常迅速
[31:04] Two men dressed in black, riding on one motorcycle, 两个黑衣男子 骑着一辆摩托车
[31:06] – opened fire… – You talk to Harry? – 开枪… – 你和哈里谈过没?
[31:09] Call went straight to voice mail. 直接进语音信箱了
[31:11] …parking lot just here. … 就在此处的停车场
[31:12] The motorcycle then sped off 摩托车飞驰而过
[31:13] down the parking lot there 离开停车场
[31:15] and disappeared. 然后就消失了
[31:16] There were no other fatalities or injuries. 并未有其他人员伤亡
[31:26] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[31:30] Harry. 哈里
[31:32] You seen Grace? 你见到格蕾丝了吗?
[31:34] – She’s out. – I got to go back. – 她出去了 – 我得回去一趟
[31:35] – I got you. Go. – And Maddie. – 我在呢 走吧 – 还有麦迪
[31:37] Yeah, I’ll take her to LaTonya’s. Go. 我带她去汤娅那 去吧
[31:47] Come on. 走吧
[31:49] Harry. Bottom drawer of my desk. 哈里 我桌子最下面的柜子
[32:03] Harry, you and Maddie need anything at all… 哈里 你和麦迪有任何需要的…
[32:06] I know. Thanks, buddy. 我知道 谢谢
[32:23] Jimmy, I’m gonna be tied up for a little while. 吉米 我最近可能会比较忙
[32:27] We’ll press on. 我们会跟进的
[32:31] Shit. 该死
[32:42] Hold up, hold up. 等等 等等
[32:45] Mads, what’s the passcode 小码 你妈的手机
[32:47] for Mom’s cell phone? 密码是多少?
[32:48] 0613 0613.
[32:52] June 13. 6月13号
[34:06] Eleanor, it’s Jay. 埃莉诺 是杰
[34:08] My brother’s in town. 我兄弟在城里
[34:10] Call me when you get this. 听到后给我回电话
[34:20] He made her. 他逼她的
[34:22] Okay, but does this? 好吧 那这个呢?
[34:25] Why? 为什么?
[34:29] Oh, look, Bosch is here. 博斯来了
[34:35] What’d you have her doing? 你让她干什么了?
[34:38] Detective, I’m deeply sorry. 警探 我真的非常抱歉
[34:40] – You put her in the crosshairs. – No, this came out of the blue. – 她被杀跟你脱不了干系 – 不 这是突发事件
[34:42] This came out of a situation that you put her in. 是你让她置身险境
[34:45] Eleanor was one of ours. 埃莉诺是我们的一员
[34:47] The entire bureau is devastated. 整个局都深受重创
[34:49] No one more than me. 没人比我更悲恸了
[34:52] Just let us do our jobs. 请让我们做好本职工作
[34:54] Job that got her killed. 本职工作让她命都没了?
[34:58] What were you two meeting about? 你们俩见面在聊什么?
[35:01] She’s the mother of my child. 她是我孩子的母亲
[35:06] Agent Wang’s gonna take your statement. 王探员会给你录口供
[35:09] Anything you can tell us would be helpful. 任何信息说不定都能帮上忙
[35:10] That a one-way street? 就我单方向给你们提供信息?
[35:12] No. 不
[35:14] We’ll share what we can. 我们也会尽可能和你分享
[35:17] I’m so sorry, Detective. 我很抱歉 警探
[35:20] Truck’s right over here. 警车就在那边
[35:24] Hey, Bosch. 嘿 博斯
[35:25] You know where her cell phone is? 你知道她的手机去哪了吗?
[35:27] No. 不知道
[35:35] My dad got shot. 我爸也被枪击过
[35:37] Jack. 杰克
[35:44] You hungry? 你饿了吗?
[35:48] You want something to drink? 想要喝点什么吗?
[35:55] I keep thinking I should call her. 我一直在想我之前应该给她打电话
[35:59] Tell her this horrible thing that happened. 告诉她发生了什么糟心的事
[36:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:34] She can stay as long as she needs. 她想要呆多久都可以
[36:37] How’s Harry? 哈里怎么样?
[36:38] Only saw him for a second. 我就只见到他几眼
[36:44] I called your desk. 我给你办公室打电话了
[36:46] Barrel picked up. 胖桶接的
[36:48] Said you were working the Elias task force. 说你在埃利亚斯案子的行动小组
[36:51] That’s Harry. 案子是哈里在带
[36:53] Well, I’m pushing paper for them, not… 我只是帮他们处理一下文书 不是…
[36:58] You want this, us to have a chance? 你不是说想让我们有个机会吗?
[37:02] Don’t lie. 那就不要跟我说谎
[37:29] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[37:53] Sorry to keep you waiting. 不好意思让你久等了
[37:59] Stress of these situations can be dehydrating. 通常这种情况下会因为紧张而脱水
[38:04] I’m good. 我没事
[38:08] Right. Let’s get started. 好吧 那就开始吧
[38:12] Today’s date is March 27, 2017, 今天是2017年3月27号
[38:16] and the time is 1330 hours. 时间是13点30分
[38:17] My name is Special Agent Lulu Wang. 我是特别探员王露露
[38:19] I am currently within the FBI mobile command vehicle, 此刻位于联邦调查局的移动指挥车内
[38:22] which is parked outside the crime scene 停在第三大道费尔法克斯
[38:24] located at Fairfax and Third Street. 附近的犯罪现场
[38:26] Present in the vehicle with me is… 和我一起的是…
[38:31] Detective three, Harry Bosch, LAPD, Hollywood Division. 洛杉矶警局好莱坞分部 三级警官 哈里·博斯
[38:34] I’m putting the Mobile Field Force off-site, 我把移动指挥部安排在场外提供讯息
[38:37] and the officers who are up to date in de-escalation on point. 其余的控场警员界内踩点待命
[38:43] Chief? 警长?
[38:44] Sorry. Go on. 不好意思 你继续
[38:47] I don’t want a hint of riot gear until it’s necessary, 除非到必要时刻 否则我不想看到任何的反暴装备
[38:50] especially with CNN around the corner. 特别是电视媒体就在附近
[38:52] How’s Bosch? 博斯怎么样了?
[38:56] He’s, um… still talking to the feds. 他…还在和探员聊着
[38:59] Was he close to his ex? 他和他前妻关系好吗?
[39:02] The one who got away. 漏网之鱼
[39:25] Detective. 警官
[39:27] She’ll be missed. 我们都会想念她的
[39:29] I need to pick up some things for my daughter. 我要帮我女儿收拾点东西
[39:32] Sure. 没问题
[39:47] I don’t think I’m out of school telling you 我觉得我还是有资格跟你说一声
[39:50] this did not make sense. 整件事漏洞百出 一点都说不通
[39:53] You working the murder or the operation? 你是谋杀小组的还是管理部的?
[39:55] Both. I was Eleanor’s handler. 都是 我是埃莉诺的接线人
[39:57] She talk to you about the case? 她和你说过任务的事吗?
[40:01] I already told Agent Wang everything I know. 我把我知道的一切都告诉王探员了
[40:04] Okay. 好吧
[40:06] Anyone else know about your meeting with her today? 还有人知道你们今天见面吗?
[40:10] Anyone? 有人吗?
[40:12] We’re starting. 我们在找切入点
[40:14] Her husband called from China. 她丈夫从中国打电话来
[40:16] They took his passport. Were you aware of that? 他们扣留了他的护照 你知道这件事吗?
[40:29] Where is that? 那是在哪拍的?
[40:30] Borrego Springs. 波瑞戈泉
[40:32] Beautiful. 很漂亮
[40:41] I took this picture. 照片是我拍的
[40:46] I need a minute. 我想呆几分钟
[40:48] Sure. No rush. 没问题 不着急
[41:24] Just heard about Bosch. 刚听说博斯的事了
[41:27] Yeah. 对啊
[41:33] Sheehan’s depo. See what we got. 希恩的录像 看看有什么线索
[41:57] Police! 警察!
[41:59] We have a warrant to search the premises. 我们有房屋搜查令
[42:05] He’s a suspect. Knock it down. 他是疑犯 直接把门踢开
[42:17] – Clear. – Clear. – 搜查完毕 – 搜查完毕
[42:19] Clear. 搜查完毕
[42:26] Keep your eyes open. 睁大眼睛仔细搜
[42:28] Sheehan has lots of friends. 希恩有不少朋友
[42:29] You never know where their loyalties fall. 他们的尽忠对象你可永远猜不透
[42:34] Okay, glove up. 好了 手套戴上
[42:36] After photos, like the warrant says, 照相过后 依据搜查令的内容
[42:38] anything and everything that might tell us 找出任何可能透露
[42:40] where Francis Sheehan’s gone. 弗朗西斯·希恩行踪的证据
[42:43] And smashing Mr. Vernon’s face into the ground 把弗农先生的头强撞向地面
[42:45] was Detective Rooker’s standard tactic? 是鲁克警官常用的审问策略吗?
[42:47] No, sir. Nobody ever said anything 不是 没有人提及任何
[42:50] about anyone smashing a face into the ground. 谁撞谁的头及其相关言论
[42:52] Did it ever occur to you that the reason 你有没有想过
[42:55] Mr. Vernon couldn’t stay still, 弗农先生当时不停挣扎反抗
[42:57] why he was flailing around, was because he couldn’t breathe? 是因为他呼吸困难的下意识行为?
[43:01] You know, if he couldn’t breathe, 如果他真的呼吸困难
[43:03] he probably wouldn’t have been running his mouth 那他应该也不会叫嚷着自己呼吸不畅吧
[43:05] talking about how he couldn’t breathe, right? 毕竟都呼吸不了 还怎么说话?
[43:08] He forget the camera was rolling? 他是不知道在录像吗?
[43:10] What? You think this is funny? 怎么? 你觉得很好笑是吗?
[43:12] No. 不是
[43:13] No, I don’t. You ask me, I think 不 不好笑 虽然你是在问我
[43:15] the whole thing’s fucking ridiculous, you know? 但我觉得这整件事简直他妈都让人无语
[43:17] You giving my partner all this crap, 你一直给我的搭档扣上这样那样的帽子
[43:20] putting him through all this shit 让他平白无故走这一遭
[43:21] so you can bank your hot third. 不就是想让自己能连晋三级吗
[43:23] Bad behavior, but doesn’t really rise to the level of a threat. 行为有失规矩 但还没有到威胁的程度
[43:44] Oh, yeah. 终于
[43:46] You got something? 你找到什么了吗?
[43:56] Are you aware 你知道
[43:59] Detective Rooker had a domestic violence complaint 鲁克警官的前女友曾指控
[44:01] from an ex-girlfriend? 他家庭暴力吗?
[44:02] Are you aware that it never happened 你知道这事根本就没发生过吗?
[44:04] and that the bitch was lying? So fuck you, Elias! 他妈都是那个婊子在说谎吗? 操你妈 埃利亚斯!
[44:07] – Frank. – You motherfucker. – 弗兰克 – 你他妈的
[44:09] – Some day someone’s gonna put a fucking cap in your ass! – Oh, wow. – 总有一天也会有人让你好受的 – 噢哇
[44:11] – Calm down, Frank. Just have a seat. – No, I’m done. – 冷静点 弗兰克 你先坐下 – 不 我受够了
[44:13] That is a threat. 这算得上是威胁了
[44:50] You need anything, you call me. 如果你需要什么 只管打给我
[44:52] – I will. – Okay. – 好的 – 行
[45:00] Thanks. 谢谢
[45:03] You doing all right, Harry? 你还好吧 哈里?
[45:11] You give this to Jerry? 帮我把这个给杰里
[45:15] Tell him I’ll… 告诉他我会…
[45:17] I’ll send him the passcode. 我会把密码发给他
[45:18] He’ll know what to do. 他知道该怎么处理
[45:25] Thanks. 谢谢
[46:23] Mads, where you going? 小玛 你去哪?
[46:25] My room. 我自己房间
[46:31] We can talk if you want. 如果你想聊天我愿意陪你
[46:35] Why aren’t you more upset? 你怎么一点都不伤心?
[46:37] Oh. No, honey, I… I am. 不 亲爱的 我…我很伤心
[46:40] Me and Mom should have gone to Hong Kong. 我和老妈早知道就应该去香港
[46:42] None of this would have ever happened 如果我们呆在那里
[46:43] if we had been there and not here. 这一切就都不会发生了
[46:45] No, no, no, no, no, no, don’t, no, this is not your fault. 不不不 这不是你的错
[46:49] – I want to see her. – No. – 我想见她 – 不
[46:51] No, honey, you don’t want to see her, not like this. 不 亲爱的 你不会想见她的 现在还不行
[46:54] I know where she is. I don’t care. 我知道她在 我不管
[46:56] You could get me in. 你可以把我弄进去
[46:57] I don’t think that’s a good idea. 我觉得这不是个好办法
[47:03] Reggie should know. 应该告诉瑞奇
[47:06] Let me tell him. I don’t want you talking to him right now. 让我来说 现在我还不想让你和他说话
[47:09] Why? 为什么?
[47:11] Might not be safe. 可能会不安全
[47:14] Safe? 不安全?
[47:17] What are you…? 为什么…?
[47:19] Reggie loves Mom. He loves me. 瑞奇爱妈妈 他也爱我
[47:21] I don’t… 我不…
[47:23] – Why would you ever say that? – No, no. Honey, I’m… – 你为什么会这么说? – 不 亲爱的 我…
[47:25] I’m, uh… 我…
[47:34] Shit. 操
[47:40] Shit. 操
[48:00] Bosch, I just got word. 博斯 我刚刚才收到消息
[48:03] Please accept my condolences. 请接受我的哀悼
[48:08] Harry, fuck. I am so sorry. 哈里 操 我真的很抱歉
[48:11] We all loved… 我们都很爱…
[48:15] Bosch, it’s Pell at RHD. 博斯 我是劫案凶杀科的贝尔
[48:17] We have a POI in River Watch. 我们在河流检测中心找到一名嫌疑人
[48:19] Get back to me or Bennett. We’ll fill you in. 打给我或者B班尼特 我们再把详情告诉你
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme