时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[00:24] | I knew you’d be up. | 我知道你肯定醒了 |
[00:26] | I remember how you were with the big cases. | 我还记得一有大案子 你就来状态 |
[00:27] | Tired? | 身心俱疲也叫状态? |
[00:29] | Forgot how it feels, though. | 虽然具体不太清楚 |
[00:31] | That rush you get when the case starts to come alive. | 不过案情一旦开始有眉目 你就立即紧迫起来 |
[00:34] | I thought you were just an asset. | 我还以为你就是个摆设 |
[00:37] | Minor recon for the Feds. | 平常就给联邦局探探消息 |
[00:40] | Come on, don’t spoil my high, Harry. | 得了 哈里,别搅我兴致 |
[00:42] | I’m back in the hunt. I’ve missed it. | 追捕算我一个 我有点怀念那种感觉了 |
[00:44] | – Just don’t let them string you along. -Really? | – 别让他们跟踪你 – 说真的? |
[00:47] | That’s all you got for me? Sorry I called. | 你对我就这要求? 当我没给你打电话 |
[00:49] | I heard you and Maddie got into it. | 我听说你和玛迪被卷入了这事 |
[00:52] | She’s 18, and I’m her mother. | 她才十八岁 而我是她妈妈 |
[00:55] | Oh, I think there’s a little more to it than that. | 我觉得怎么说都还有别的原因吧 |
[01:03] | Eleanor? | 埃莉诺? |
[01:10] | Eleanor Now you are givinf me parenting advice? | 埃莉诺? 你现在又要给我传授育儿经了? |
[01:13] | Just shoot straight with her. | 对她坦诚点就好 |
[01:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:17] | I am. | 我现在就够坦诚了 |
[01:26] | I got to go, Harry. | 我得挂了 哈里 |
[01:27] | Okay. Have a better one. | 行 那你自己想办法去 |
[01:31] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[02:41] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[02:44] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[02:47] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[02:50] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[02:52] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[02:55] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[02:58] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[03:00] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[03:15] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[03:28] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[03:44] | Are you using the Jeep today? | 你今天要用吉普车吗? |
[03:46] | – Nope. Taking my city ride. – Mom’s hounding me | – 不要 我自己搭车 – 老妈正烦着我 |
[03:50] | To finish all that bank trust whatever paperwork. | 让我把什么所有的银行信托表填完 |
[03:54] | I’ll probably stay at her place tonight. | 今晚我可能得待她那儿了 |
[03:57] | What’s going on with the phone? | 你手机上玩什么呢? |
[04:00] | Trolls. | 就刷屏洗白(巨魔) |
[04:02] | Trolls? | 洗白? |
[04:04] | I’ll make you breakfast. | 我给你做早餐 |
[04:06] | Egg whites. Protein. | 就蛋白好了 营养丰富 |
[04:08] | I’m good. | 我都行 |
[04:14] | Were you here for the riots? | 你是因为骚乱的事才来的吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:17] | I was a street cop on Wilshire. | 我也是威尔逊的巡警 |
[04:19] | 25 year anniversary or something. | 25周年纪念日什么的 |
[04:21] | We’ve been talking about them at my school. | 我们学校也说过这事 |
[04:25] | City’s changed a lot since back then. | 从那时起这座城市就变了很多 |
[04:28] | Better or worse? | 是变好了还是变坏了? |
[04:29] | Both. | 都有吧 |
[04:31] | But back to the elves in your phone. | 不过还是说回你手机里的小恶魔 |
[04:34] | What’s that about? | 是怎么回事? |
[04:35] | Sometimes, when your name’s in the news, | 就有时候你登上新闻的时候 |
[04:38] | People blow up my accounts with stupid anti-cop stuff. | 不明所以的键盘侠就疯狂轰炸我的账号宣传什么反警察 |
[04:41] | – Like what? – It’s no big deal. | – 比如说? – 反正不是什么大事 |
[04:43] | I just block them. | 我屏蔽了他们 |
[04:45] | People you know? | 是你认识的人? |
[04:46] | Dad, obviously not. | 明显不是啊 爸 |
[04:48] | I’m sorry you have to deal with that. | 真抱歉你还得应付这种事 |
[04:52] | It’s easier than dealing with the real thing out there. | 这可比你应付现实生活轻松多了 |
[04:55] | Your old man’s one smart Indian, Mads. | 玛儿 你老爸可是聪明机智的印第安人 |
[04:58] | You don’t need to worry about me. | 用不着担心我 |
[04:59] | I don’t. Much. | 我才不担心 就一点吧 |
[05:03] | Still need to eat breakfast. | 但早饭还是要吃的 |
[05:55] | Lost his head over a woman. | 竟然为一个女人昏了头 |
[05:58] | With a tactical knife | 还在她的凯特·丝蓓包里 |
[06:00] | In her Kate Spade bag. | 放了一把军刀 |
[06:01] | Mmm. Still. Cliche. | 嗯 老一套了 |
[06:04] | Well… | 好吧… |
[06:07] | Troubles? | 有麻烦了? |
[06:08] | I think I broke it. | 我怕是把它弄坏了 |
[06:09] | We can only hope. | 现在就只能希望没坏了 |
[06:56] | You’re early. | 来得真早 |
[07:00] | Pierce, right? | 你是皮尔斯吧? |
[07:02] | – Terry Drake. – I know. | – 泰瑞·德雷克 – 我认识 |
[07:04] | The other RHD guys are coming in later. | 劫案凶杀科的其他人一会儿就来 |
[07:07] | Jimmy thought to get you out of here first. | 吉米想着让你先离开 |
[07:09] | – 9:30. – Yeah. | – 九点半 – 没错 |
[07:11] | Shit. My bad. | 唉 是我的问题 |
[07:14] | It’s banker’s hours. | 毕竟这里工时短 |
[07:15] | This cat used to be in here hitting it by 0600. | 我之前当警察时每次都是6:00准时到 习惯了 |
[07:18] | I can’t park you in here, but let’s go grab a cup | 不能让你在这儿干等着 |
[07:20] | Of coffee while you wait. | 不如我们去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[07:21] | Uh… You know what? | 额…还是这样吧 |
[07:23] | I’m good. I’m good, brother. | 我没事 兄弟 我不喝了 |
[07:26] | I, um… I got some errands to run. | 我 嗯… 我还有公事要办 |
[07:28] | And, uh, just tell Santiago that, uh… | 就跟圣地亚哥说一声 |
[07:31] | I’ll circle back. | 我之后还会过来 |
[08:37] | You the cop? | 你就是那个警察? |
[08:39] | I am. | 是我 |
[08:41] | Leave it here. | 停这儿就好 |
[08:43] | I’ll walk you in. | 我送你进去 |
[08:59] | I’m not likely to give you more than five minutes. | 我最多就给你五分钟时间 |
[09:02] | Sorry to intrude. | 很抱歉打扰了 |
[09:06] | Forgive me for not wanting to participate in the charade | 原谅我对洛杉矶警局 |
[09:09] | That the Los Angeles Police Department | 那套含糊其辞的文字游戏不感兴趣 |
[09:11] | Gives a damn about my husband. | 口口声声说什么很关心我丈夫 |
[09:13] | I do. | 我的确很关心 |
[09:15] | – If there’s a better time, I can come back… -No. | – 如果有更合适的时间 我可以到时候再来… – 不用 |
[09:17] | Ask and go. | 问完了就滚蛋 |
[09:21] | Threats, enemies | 他有没有树敌 受到过威胁 |
[09:24] | Anyone he was at odds with? | 或任何与他有过节的人? |
[09:26] | Besides you cops? | 你是说除开你们警察? |
[09:30] | It was his job… | 这就是他的工作… |
[09:32] | To be at odds with the whole world, if need be. | 如果有必要 他甚至要和全世界作对 |
[09:35] | How often did he stay at the Bunker Hill place? | 他经常待在邦克山那吗? |
[09:38] | Always… | 审判临近的那段日子… |
[09:40] | As trials got close. | 一直待在那儿 |
[09:43] | That’s why I wasn’t expecting him. | 所以我才没有等他 |
[09:48] | We took some photos in the apartment. | 我们在公寓里照了一些相片 |
[09:50] | Tell me if you see anything out of place or unfamiliar. | 如果有看到什么蹊跷或奇怪的地方就告诉我 |
[10:08] | You expect me to pretend I don’t know about | 你这是想让我假装不认识 |
[10:10] | His jury consultant? | 他的陪审团顾问? |
[10:11] | It wasn’t her who killed him, either. | 也不是她杀的 |
[10:14] | She liked sleeping with him too much. | 她在床上可喜欢他了 |
[10:18] | – Your son inside? – No. | – 你儿子在里面吗 – 不在 |
[10:20] | Maybe later. | 可能待会会过来 |
[10:22] | He has his own place. | 他自己有地方住 |
[10:24] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点 |
[10:26] | Mrs. Elias, I need to do my job. | 埃利亚斯女士 这是我的工作 |
[10:27] | You need to look at who would most benefit | 警察先生 你还是看看我先生死了 |
[10:29] | From my husband’s death, Detective. | 谁才是最大的受益人吧 |
[10:33] | You need to look at your own people | 先看看你自己周围的人 |
[10:34] | Before you go throwing accusations around about mine. | 再来控告我身边的人吧 |
[10:37] | I am. | 我看着呢 |
[10:39] | I am looking at everyone. | 我每个人都没放过 |
[10:41] | Why do I find that so hard to believe? | 那我怎么就是不信呢? |
[10:43] | Whether you do or you don’t, my job’s the same. | 不管你信不信 我的工作还是照样都做 |
[10:50] | Terry Drake. | 特里·德雷克 |
[10:52] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[10:54] | Well, Drake and my husband had more than one run-in, | 德雷克和我的丈夫可发生过不少争执 |
[10:56] | Back when Howard was in the DA’s office. | 那时霍华德还在DA办公室工作 |
[11:00] | This one time, Howard refused to file a case, | 但这一次 霍华德拒绝归档一个案件 |
[11:05] | And Drake went ballistic. | 德雷克就大发雷霆 |
[11:07] | He got one of his patrol buddies | 然后叫了一个巡逻队的朋友 |
[11:09] | To pull Howard over for driving while black. | 故意找他茬 半路上把他拦了下来 |
[11:12] | You know. | 你应该懂 |
[11:15] | Did your husband ever report this? | 你丈夫有报告这件事吗? |
[11:16] | No. He quit. | 没有 他辞职了 |
[11:19] | He went over to the dark side. | 然后就堕入了深渊 |
[11:22] | Isn’t that what you call it? | 你们这些正人君子平常私底下不都这么说嘛? |
[11:24] | I don’t call it anything. | 我并没有给那里起特定的称谓 |
[11:27] | Jen, how are you? | 简 你还好吗 |
[11:30] | I have a houseful, so… | 我还有一屋子人 所以… |
[11:32] | Of course. | 那行 |
[11:35] | If you think of anything. | 一旦你想起了什么关键信息 |
[11:41] | Again, my condolences. | 再次表达我的歉意 节哀 |
[11:45] | Stay away from my boy. | 离我儿子远点 |
[12:06] | In the wake of the murder of attorney | 检察官霍德华·埃利亚斯谋杀案的最新进展 |
[12:08] | Howard Elias, no word yet on how or even if | 这宗控告洛杉矶警局的黑守卫民权案 |
[12:11] | The Black Guardian civil rights case against the LAPD will proceed. | 是否能够如期进行 相关人员并未进行回复 |
[12:14] | Meanwhile, | 同时 |
[12:16] | The L.A. Times’ Scott Anderson, in today’s onl… | 洛杉矶时报的斯科特·安德森在今天的… |
[12:29] | Know what I like about the L.A. River? | 知道我喜欢洛杉矶河哪一点吗? |
[12:32] | Not a damn thing. | 我就喜欢它屁都不是 |
[12:37] | You look like shit. | 你看起来状态很糟 |
[12:40] | How long they keep you? | 他们要留你多久? |
[12:42] | Oh, I’m not going until later. | 哦 我一会儿再去 |
[12:46] | Wait a minute, you’re blowing ’em off? | 等等 你在放他们鸽子? |
[12:47] | No, no, no, no. Relax, relax. Listen, you go in, | 没没没 放轻松点 听着 你先进去 |
[12:50] | You talk to ’em, | 跟他们聊天 |
[12:51] | and then I’ll go in and lock everything down. | 然后我再进去搞定一切 |
[12:53] | I’m not talking to anybody. It’s all bullshit. | 我才不会跟别人聊的 都是些屁话 |
[12:55] | They’re-they’re only looking at us because of Black Guardian. | 他们就是因为黑守卫在查我们 |
[12:59] | Now, we would do the same thing if it was them. | 换做是他们 我们也会做同样的事 |
[13:05] | Frankie doesn’t have an alibi. | 弗兰克没有不在场证明 |
[13:10] | I thought you were out drinking. | 我以为你在外面喝酒呢 |
[13:11] | I was at home. | 我当时在家 |
[13:13] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[13:15] | Drunk. | 还喝醉了 |
[13:16] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[13:18] | I could say that he was with me. | 我可以说他和我在一起 |
[13:20] | Even if Jimmy let that slip, uh… | 就算吉米信了你的… |
[13:23] | – Harry Bosch would blow that straight up. – Fucked. | – 哈里·博斯也会毫不犹豫地揭穿 – 妈的 |
[13:25] | – No. – I’m fucked. They’re gonna fuckin’ nail me on this. | – 别这样 – 我完了 他们会拿这事死咬着我不放 |
[13:27] | They’re gonna fuckin’ hang it on me. | 抓着这件事深究不放 |
[13:31] | Hey, Rooker? | 嗨 鲁克? |
[13:33] | Let me have a word with my man here. | 让我和他单独说句话 |
[13:38] | I’m screwed, dude. | 我完蛋了 兄弟 |
[13:48] | Elias refused a settlement on Friday night. | 埃利亚斯在周五晚上拒绝了庭外和解 |
[13:51] | Any reason that he should be so confident all of a sudden? | 是什么让他突然这么有把握了? |
[13:56] | The fuck would I know? | 我他妈怎么知道? |
[13:57] | You didn’t do it. | 你没做 |
[13:59] | I didn’t do it? | 我没做? |
[14:03] | Fuckin’ kidding me? | 他妈逗我呢? |
[14:04] | You know I didn’t do it. | 你明知道不是我干的 |
[14:06] | Yeah. So you just go in there, you-you tell the truth. | 没错 那你就直接去那儿 说实话 |
[14:09] | Where you got the booze, when you got home, | 你在哪儿喝的酒 什么时候回的家 |
[14:11] | What you watched on TV until you passed out. You hear me? | 睡过去之前电视里面放的什么 听到了吗? |
[14:13] | Oh, the truth, huh? | 呵 实话 对吧? |
[14:15] | City needs a fall guy. | 市里现在就要找个替罪羊 |
[14:17] | – Hey, I need to hear you say… – I’m fucked. | – 我要你保证… – 我完了 |
[14:19] | -…you hear me. – I am so fucked, | – 你听我说… – 我完蛋了 |
[14:21] | Because I fit. I’m it. | 因为我符合条件 就我了 |
[14:24] | Say it. | 你说 |
[14:25] | No alibi. Bosch. | 没有不在场证明 博斯 |
[14:28] | Frankie… I got your back. | 弗兰克 有我呢 |
[14:31] | But I need to hear you say the words. | 但我必须先听到你亲口说 |
[14:39] | I hear you. | 我明白 |
[14:42] | I remember this one. | 我还记得这个 |
[14:43] | That was a use of force involving Rooker. | 是鲁克涉事的暴力案件 |
[14:45] | Judge threw it out, but, uh, | 法官丢一边没管 但是 |
[14:48] | Sheehan got beefed for a dust-up during the depo. | 希恩在采证期间因为打架滋事被投诉 |
[14:50] | Beefed by Elias? | 埃利亚斯投诉的? |
[14:52] | I think so. It wasn’t my case. | 应该是的 但这不是我的案子 |
[14:54] | That depo’s probably in archives. | 那个口供估计还在档案里 |
[14:57] | Let’s get ahold of it. | 让我来看看 |
[15:01] | Any word from Sheehan? | 希恩那有消息没? |
[15:02] | No. Fix and Pipes are on their way in. | 没有 菲克斯和派普斯正在跟进 |
[15:04] | You should start with | 你应该从控制室的监控 |
[15:06] | – the cameras from the control booth. – Would if I could. | – 开始上手 – 有的话我早开始了 |
[15:08] | Central said we’ll have it later today. | 中心说晚些时间再给我们 |
[15:11] | – Oh, stay on them. – Pretty low res. | – 好吧 那继续吧 – 几率很小 |
[15:12] | I-I’m not hopeful. | 我没抱什么希望 |
[15:14] | Where are we on Elias’ financials? | 埃利亚斯的财务查得怎么样了? |
[15:16] | On-call DA’s reviewing the warrant. | DA还在审校搜查证 随时待命 |
[15:18] | Listen, I don’t have time for him to add his two cents. | 听着 我现在没空等他的意见 |
[15:21] | Well, he’s not gonna call a judge until he reads it. | 他反正要看过之后才会给法官打电话 |
[15:23] | So take it to one of mine directly. | 那就直接找我的对口法官 |
[15:25] | Wexler. I’ll make the call. | 韦克斯勒. 我会提前打个电话 |
[15:27] | – Judge Wexler. -Yes. | – 韦克斯勒法官 – 没错 |
[15:36] | Drake came by earlier. | 德雷克早些时候来过 |
[15:38] | What? | 什么? |
[15:40] | I found him in here. Poking around. | 我在这看到他四处闲逛 |
[15:43] | What do you think that’s about? | 你觉得他这是要干嘛? |
[15:47] | Y-You leave the door open or something? | 你..你门没关还是? |
[15:49] | I just went to get coffee. | 我就是去泡杯咖啡 |
[15:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:00] | So, who is he? | 所以 他是谁? |
[16:02] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:04] | Everyone was deferential to him. | 不过每个人都对他毕恭毕敬的 |
[16:06] | Fearful. | 都怕他 |
[16:07] | A good beat-down always sets the tone. | 要想一击毙命 提前铺垫是必不可少的 |
[16:09] | I don’t much like the risk you took getting this. | 我不想让你为了它就冒这么大的风险 |
[16:11] | I thought it could yield something. | 我觉得里面可能有什么关键信息 |
[16:13] | Look, I should probably mention | 顺便再提一下 |
[16:15] | On my way home, I may have been tailed, so… | 回家的路上我可能被尾随了 所以… |
[16:20] | Oh, it was you. | 哦 原来是你 |
[16:22] | He swore you wouldn’t make him. | 他之前还发誓说你绝对发现不了 |
[16:24] | Were you that worried about me? | 你就这么担心我? |
[16:26] | It’s been a pleasure working with you, Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 跟你共事真是荣幸 |
[16:32] | He’s firing me because I took a photo? | 就因为我拍了照 他就要炒我鱿鱼? |
[16:34] | No, no. You’ve done a great job for us. | 没有 你帮了我们大忙 |
[16:36] | Don’t handle me, Chuck. | 查克 别敷衍我 |
[16:39] | Wait. Ask yourself– | 等等 你自己想想– |
[16:41] | What’s an anti-terrorism task force doing tracking money | 反恐小队为什么一定要通过这里和维加斯的赌场 |
[16:43] | From China through casinos here and in Vegas? | 追查中国的钱 他们的目的是什么? |
[16:45] | Yes, they’re dumping it. Yes, it’s getting washed. | 没错 他们的确是要倒钱 他们的确是要洗钱 |
[16:48] | But it’s not going back. It’s all parked. | 但这钱却回不去了 |
[16:51] | Sitting there, California banks. | 被滞留在加利福利亚的银行里 |
[16:53] | What are they using it for? | 那他们要拿这笔钱干什么? |
[16:54] | Can’t tell you more than that. | 再具体的我就不便多说了 |
[16:57] | – Okay, so let me go back to the casinos. – Mm-mmm. | – 好 那我就再去一趟赌场 – 嗯 |
[17:00] | This Chinese national’s connected to the game, | 或许我能找到这些 |
[17:02] | – maybe I can find out. – Look… | – 所谓的中国玩家 – 听着… |
[17:04] | You need to take some time off. | 你需要休息一阵 |
[17:06] | – Jay… – I submitted your paperwork | – 杰… – 我已经递交了你的 |
[17:08] | For reinstatement. | 复职文件 |
[17:10] | Now, D.C.’s gonna take their own sweet time, | 现在首都那有一阵好日子过了 |
[17:12] | But you can be optimistic, | 但你不用太担心 |
[17:14] | So get some rest. | 稍微休息一下吧 |
[17:15] | Spend some time with your daughter. | 花点时间陪陪女儿 |
[17:17] | – You’ve earned it. – Thanks. | – 你应得的 – 谢谢 |
[17:20] | I can help you find this guy. | 我可以帮你找到这个人 |
[17:21] | I can’t guarantee where you’re gonna be assigned. | 我不能保证你会被分到哪 |
[17:24] | Let me know when your credentials come through. | 等你文件下来就跟我说一声 |
[17:55] | I mean, if I gave a shit about what people are saying | 如果我真在乎别人怎么评价劫案凶杀科 |
[17:58] | About RHD, I’d have a lawyer with me right now. | 那我早就请律师了 |
[18:00] | But I was nowhere near Howard Elias on Friday night, | 但我晚上霍德华·埃利亚斯周遭那一块我根本就没去 |
[18:02] | – and you know it. – Why don’t you run it down for me anyway? | – 这你也明知道 – 不如你还是跟我详细说一下情况吧? |
[18:06] | Me and Pipes were at RHD. | 当时我和派普斯都在劫案凶杀科 |
[18:08] | Captain Garwood can confirm it. | 加伍德队长可以证实 |
[18:10] | – Or I can pull the security log. – Come on, Pierce. | – 我也可以自己调安全记录 – 行吧 皮尔斯 |
[18:13] | Check me off, let me go. | 检查完就赶紧让我走吧 |
[18:15] | You need to swipe your card to use the elevator? | 你乘电梯要刷卡吗? |
[18:18] | Yeah. Parking garage, elevators. | 当然 停车场 电梯 都要用 |
[18:20] | Unless, you know, I took the fucking stairs, | 但除非我心怀鬼胎 |
[18:22] | ’cause I was up to no good. | 他妈故意走楼梯 |
[18:26] | You don’t strike me | 但我不觉得你是 |
[18:27] | as a “Take the fucking stairs” Kind of guy. | 那种”故意走楼梯”的人 |
[18:29] | Working late, | 我们工作到很晚 |
[18:31] | Trial prep. DA wanted fresh rap sheets on all the wits. | 审判工作要准备 所有渠道最新的犯罪记录DA都要 |
[18:32] | You used the databases, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 你用了数据库了 |
[18:35] | Name and number. Exact date and time | 姓名 编号 |
[18:36] | – of when we ran those queries. – Let’s discuss when | – 审问的具体时间 – 我们先从你们全都 |
[18:39] | You all went to the junkyard for Michael Harris. | 跑去废车场找迈克·哈里斯说起 |
[18:43] | You looking for who killed Elias | 你这是在查谁杀了埃利亚斯 |
[18:44] | Or you re-investigating Black Guardian? | 还是想重新调查黑守卫 |
[18:46] | It’s all of a piece, isn’t it? | 不都一样吗? |
[18:49] | Report I read says only Sheehan and Drake questioned Harris. | 我看到报告上写着只有希恩和德雷克审问过哈里斯 |
[18:52] | Me and Fix had to roll on a help call. | 当时我和菲克斯在执行一个求救电话 |
[18:54] | Frank and Terry had the lead on Harris. | 而弗兰克和特里要哄骗哈里斯 |
[18:55] | He did that nasty shit to himself. | 他自己作孽干了那龌龊事 |
[18:57] | Yeah, everybody keeps saying. | 是啊 大家都这么说 |
[19:00] | But if you and Fix had to peel off, | 但是如果你和菲克斯离开了 |
[19:02] | How would you know what the fuck he did? | 你们又是怎么知道他做的事情? |
[19:07] | It’s too bad things didn’t work out for you with us, Jimmy. | 吉米 很抱歉我们俩的谈话并没有什么结果 |
[19:10] | Well… politics. | 没事…政治嘛 |
[19:13] | One guy badmouths you, all it takes. | 只要有一个人在你背后说坏话 口口相传 万劫不复 |
[19:16] | From what I hear… | 我听说… |
[19:19] | RHD | 劫案凶杀科 |
[19:21] | A few too many malcontents, | 那些要退休的人 |
[19:23] | Guys about to retire. | 怨声不断啊 |
[19:26] | Maybe I dodged a bullet. | 可能我还逃过一劫呢 |
[19:36] | Somebody pimped that ride. | 这车够花哨啊 |
[19:38] | Talk to the neighbors. He’s got a pending possession. | 和邻居谈谈 他有栋房产还没过户 |
[19:41] | Comings and goings? | 来往的人要查吗? |
[19:42] | Especially earlier today. | 今早来的尤其注意 |
[19:58] | What? | 什么事? |
[20:00] | What happened? | 这是怎么了? |
[20:02] | I was elbowed playing ball. | 打球的时候被人撞了 |
[20:04] | Same with your ride? | 跟你的车一样? |
[20:05] | What the fuck do you want? | 你他妈想干嘛? |
[20:07] | I got to clear you for Friday night, | 就查一下你周五晚上干了什么 |
[20:09] | And I’d like to get a better sense of your father, | 如果你还有多余的时间 |
[20:11] | If you have a minute. | 那就顺便再了解一下你父亲 |
[20:12] | Who he was, who he crossed. | 他的为人 遇到过什么人 |
[20:20] | So, what is this, you want my alibi now? | 所以 现在是什么情况 你想要我不在场的证明吗? |
[20:22] | Did you go out, stay in? | 你当时是外出了还是在家? |
[20:24] | Saudade. | 去了”奢念” |
[20:28] | – Brazilian joint? – Yeah. | – 那家巴西脱衣舞俱乐部? – 对 |
[20:29] | Walked in through the kitchen. | 从厨房进去的 |
[20:31] | Uh, got to meet the chef and shit. | 认得那里的厨师 |
[20:33] | Did you go alone? | 你一个人去的? |
[20:34] | Nah, I went with Bianca. | 不是 我和比安卡一起去的 |
[20:37] | – Bianca have a last name? – Foley. Bianca Foley. | – 比安卡姓什么? – 弗利 比安卡·弗利 |
[20:40] | I’ll need a number. | 把电话给我 |
[20:42] | They got a nice little patio out back. | 他们那背后有一个漂亮的小天台 |
[20:43] | – I thought she’d dig it. – Reservation? | – 我觉得她应该懂我意思 – 提前预约的? |
[20:45] | They don’t take them. | 他们不接受预约 |
[20:46] | – Pay with a card? – Cash. | – 用信用卡付的钱? – 现金 |
[20:49] | How long were you there? | 你在那儿呆了多久? |
[20:51] | Got there on 9:00, left around midnight. | 九点到的 大概午夜离开 |
[20:54] | You know, in your father’s office, | 你父亲的办公室里 |
[20:56] | There’s a lot of photos of him with other people. | 有很多和其他人的照片 |
[20:58] | There’s not one picture of his son. | 但就是没有一张和他儿子的 |
[21:02] | Yeah, that about says it. | 是啊 这大概也说得通了 |
[21:05] | Expectations? | 意料之中? |
[21:07] | Harassment because of who your father was? | 还是因为你爸爸而烦恼? |
[21:10] | I’m a black man in America, okay? | 我是非裔美国人 |
[21:11] | Harassment’s a given. | 生来就有烦恼 |
[21:13] | Extra credit for being the great man’s son. | 尤其是作为伟人的儿子 烦恼有增无减 |
[21:17] | Are we done? | 了解够了吗? |
[21:20] | Ever meet his jury consultant? | 见过他的陪审团顾问吗? |
[21:24] | You want me to talk shit about her? | 你想要我说她坏话? |
[21:26] | I don’t care about the e-mails or the texts. | 不管是邮件还是短信 有就直说 |
[21:27] | – How long have you… – Fuck this, I want my lawyer. | – 你们多久… – 去你的 我要见我的律师 |
[21:29] | Oh. We got her side. I’d like to hear yours. | 哦 我们已经和她谈过了 现在想听听你的看法 |
[21:32] | No. Lawyer. | 没有律师在场我不说 |
[21:34] | Unless you want to hook up the son of Elias right now, | 除非是有人想要找我 埃利亚斯的儿子约会 |
[21:36] | This conversation’s done. | 否则我们的谈话就结束了 |
[21:49] | – Hey. – Hey yourself. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[21:51] | Jack, Joe, let’s go. | 杰克 乔 我们走了 |
[21:53] | I don’t want to have to repeat myself– come on. | 不要再让我说一遍 快点 |
[21:55] | – No gizmos. – Oh, man. | – 这个不准带 – 别啊 |
[22:00] | We’re gonna talk to each other, old school. | 我们在车上可以聊天嘛 老套一点 |
[22:07] | You going like that? | 你这样就出发? |
[22:09] | Yoga. Coffee with Christina. My usual Sunday. | 练瑜伽 和克里斯蒂娜喝咖啡 我周日基本就这么过 |
[22:12] | Y-You thought I was going with? | 你以为我会一起去? |
[22:14] | Thought it might be nice. | 我就想着也挺好的啊 |
[22:16] | You know, family thing. | 一家人就要整整齐齐的嘛 |
[22:18] | Cop barbecue? | 你们警察局的烤肉聚会? |
[22:22] | It’s your day with the boys, J. | 今天是你和孩子们的亲子日 |
[22:24] | I’m not gonna mess with that. | 我就不瞎掺和了 |
[22:28] | Have a good time. | 玩的愉快 |
[22:29] | – We will. – Okay. | – 会的 – 好 |
[22:31] | – Catch you later. – Yeah. | – 再联系 – 好 |
[22:44] | Morning, Bosch. | 早上好 博斯 |
[22:45] | Tell me the city attorney called. | 告诉我律师打过来了 |
[22:48] | Said she can meet at her office | 她说可以在她办公室见个面 |
[22:51] | Should I send one of the IA ladies? | 要不要我从调查分析部调个女警过去? |
[22:53] | No, no, no, send Pierce. | 不不不 叫皮尔斯来 |
[22:55] | I’m on my way to confirm Martin Elias’ alibi. | 我在去确认马丁·埃利亚斯不在场证明的路上 |
[22:57] | Well, we can cross Fix and Pipes off our list. | 好 我们可以把菲克斯和派普斯从名单上划掉了 |
[23:00] | Okay. Drake? | 行 德雷克呢? |
[23:02] | Not quite yet. | 还不确定 |
[23:04] | And still no sign of Sheehan. | 希恩也还是没什么消息 |
[23:06] | Mrs. Elias thinks Drake and her husband | 埃利亚斯夫人认为德雷克和她的丈夫 |
[23:08] | Had some bad blood. | 有过不和 |
[23:09] | Cop of a different era. | 身处不同时代的两个警察 |
[23:11] | Yeah, okay. Just make him appear for his interview, yeah? | 行 采访的时候一定让他出现就行了 |
[23:15] | See what I can do… boss. | 我尽量…头儿 |
[23:21] | Good job. | 不错嘛 |
[23:23] | Oh. So good. | 很棒了 |
[23:27] | Good job. Now turn. Turn. | 不错 现在转弯 转弯 |
[23:30] | Oh, that’s great. | 很棒 |
[23:35] | You’re doing good. Turn. | 你已经很棒啦 转弯 |
[23:37] | Good job. | 不错 |
[23:51] | Okay, turn. | 好 转弯 |
[24:01] | Good. | 可以 |
[24:03] | Wait. Know what you’re signing. | 等等 先看一下签的是什么东西 |
[24:05] | – The thing for the bank. – No. That’s the bottom one. | – 就银行的东西 – 不是 底下那张才是 |
[24:08] | – This is the college fund. – Okay. | – 这是学校的基金 – 好 |
[24:10] | Hey, you won’t be so flip about it next year | 明年你要钱买书的时候 |
[24:13] | When you need money for books. | 可就不能这么草率了 |
[24:14] | Why? Where are you gonna be? | 怎么? 你是要去哪吗? |
[24:17] | You’re 18, Maddie. | 你都十八岁了 玛迪 |
[24:20] | You need to start handling your own finances, | 也应该要学会开始自己理财了 |
[24:22] | Know where all the important papers are. | 重要文件的位置要牢记于心 |
[24:24] | – I’m serious. – So am I. | – 我是认真在问你 – 我也是啊 |
[24:25] | It doesn’t matter where I’m gonna be. | 我会去哪儿不重要 |
[24:27] | It’s a simple question. | 这就一简单问题 |
[24:31] | I’m not going anywhere, okay? | 我哪都不去 行吗? |
[24:33] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[24:34] | You’re the one acting weird about it. | 不是我瞎担心 是你怪怪的 |
[24:38] | A year from now, you’re gonna be begging me | 一年以后 你估计就会 |
[24:40] | To stay out of your life. | 求我别瞎管闲事了 |
[24:42] | Mom. | 妈 |
[24:44] | Now the bank one. | 现在填银行的 |
[25:09] | Brother Howard was a brother when it served his purpose. | 霍德华跟你称兄道弟都是为了某个目的 |
[25:11] | That’s harsh. | 真可怕 |
[25:13] | Friend of mine– remember Good Washington? | 我朋友 还记得古德(好)·华盛顿吗? |
[25:15] | I remember Bad Washington. | 我只记得坏·华盛顿 |
[25:17] | – Oh, the morgue dude. – See, that’s my point. | – 哦 资料室的那个 – 懂了吧 这才是重点 |
[25:20] | Elias blew up Good Washington’s whole goddamn career | 古德·华盛顿都还没来得及大展拳脚 |
[25:21] | Before he even had a chance to get it started. | 埃利亚斯就把他的职业前程给断了 |
[25:24] | Big settlement over | 首先无中生有 |
[25:25] | a thing that didn’t happen. His usual play. | 再要求庭外和解 他的常用手段 |
[25:28] | – Only color that man cared about was green. – Call me crazy. | – 他唯一在乎的颜色就是绿油油的美元大钞 – 我真是疯了 |
[25:33] | I have missed being around all you knuckleheads. | 竟然有些怀念和你们共事的日子 |
[25:35] | – You are crazy. – He’s right. I hear ten cents on dollar | – 你的确是疯了 – 他说的没错 我听说所有资料 |
[25:37] | Is all you’re gonna clear over… | 你们就只清除十分之一… |
[25:40] | If I had a hundred bucks every time somebody’s said that… | 如果只要有人说这句话 我就得100块钱… |
[25:41] | It’ll still be a lot less than a medical pension. | 还是要比你的医疗抚恤金少得多啊 |
[25:43] | Counting on your boy Bosch to do the right thing | 巴结着你的小博斯和特别小组 |
[25:46] | With this task force, J. | 干几番大事 |
[25:47] | He’s not my anything, | 他跟我没什么关系 |
[25:50] | But he goes where the truth takes him. | 但他只听随真相的声音 |
[25:53] | I am getting slammed for this spin | 有传言说埃利亚斯在抢劫中被杀害后 |
[25:55] | That Elias was murdered during a robbery. | 我就惊吓过度 一蹶不振? |
[25:58] | You know, under the circumstances, Hector, | 赫克托 你应该知道 在这种情况下 |
[26:00] | I don’t… I don’t see how | 我…我就不知道 |
[26:01] | The department can be any more transparent. | 部门里还有什么可隐瞒 |
[26:03] | Better question is, how does Scott Anderson know | 更重要的是 斯科特·安德森是怎么知道 |
[26:04] | It wasn’t a robbery? | 这不是单纯的抢劫案? |
[26:06] | I was hoping you could answer that question. | 我还指望你能有答案呢 |
[26:07] | It’s your department. | 毕竟是你的部门负责 |
[26:09] | My people understand there’s a strict need-to-know policy | 我的人都清楚这种案件都会有 |
[26:12] | In place with this case. How about yours? | 严格的保密条例 你的人又知道吗? |
[26:14] | Let’s not waste energy speculating about leaks. | 我们就别浪费精力在泄密的事情上了 |
[26:17] | What I’m saying, Chief, is that we– or rather you, | 我的意思是 我们–更精准的说应该是你 |
[26:22] | Since this is all your territory now– | 毕竟现在都是你的管辖范围– |
[26:24] | You’ve got to stay in front of this. | 你必须站在台前处理这件事 |
[26:25] | So you want me to control what reporters write? | 所以说你想要我出面控制记者的报导? |
[26:29] | Start small. | 从小事开始吧 |
[26:31] | Just get Anderson off my back. | 只要别让安德森在我后面搞事就行 |
[26:33] | He’s got me on speed dial. | 他现在快捷拨号里有一个就是我 烦死了 |
[26:35] | Well, honeymoon’s over. | 好的吧 蜜月结束了 |
[26:36] | Hector’s feeling the heat for the first time. | 赫克托生平第一次感到压力了 |
[26:39] | Good you can trust your team to prioritize. | 古德 你的团队能分清主次 可以信任 |
[26:42] | So much noise around this case. | 这案子的争议太多 |
[26:44] | Well, I can assure you it has their singular focus. | 不过我可以保证他们现在唯一关注的就是这个案子 |
[26:47] | Bosch mentioned some cold case | 博斯提到了这事爆发前 |
[26:49] | He was working on before all this broke. | 他在处理的一些悬案 |
[26:51] | You know anything about that? | 你有了解吗? |
[26:54] | Detectives have a lot of cases. | 每个警探都有很多案件 |
[26:58] | Why was he talking to you about it? | 他为什么要跟你聊这些? |
[27:00] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[27:03] | Is there something about Harry Bosch that concerns you, Brad? | 布拉德 哈里·博斯是不是有什么事情跟你有关? |
[27:09] | Not at all. | 并没有 |
[27:11] | Not at all. I trust your judgment. | 没有 我相信你的判断 |
[27:13] | Like yourself, I just want to make sure Howard Elias | 跟你一样 我也只是希望我们能把注意力 |
[27:15] | Has our full attention. | 都集中在霍德华·埃利亚斯身上 |
[27:23] | Justice for Elias! | 公正对待埃利亚斯! |
[27:25] | Justice for Elias! Justice for L.A.! | 公正对待埃利亚斯! 公正对待洛杉矶! |
[27:28] | Justice for Elias! Justice for L.A.! | 公正对待埃利亚斯! 公正对待洛杉矶! |
[27:31] | Justice for Elias! Justice for L.A.! Justice for Elias! | 公正对待埃利亚斯! 公正对待洛杉矶! 公正对待埃利亚斯! |
[27:35] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[27:37] | You going back to work mean you won’t be coming over as much? | 你要去工作是不是就是说你不能经常来接送我们了? |
[27:40] | I don’t see why. | 为什么这么说? |
[27:41] | Mom says you’re gonna get busy. | 老妈说你以后会很忙 |
[27:43] | I can be busy and still come over. | 我就算很忙也能来接送你们 |
[27:45] | During the week? | 工作日的时候也可以吗 |
[27:47] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[27:48] | Mom’s “Maybe” Always means “No.” | 老妈的”可能”就是”不行”的意思 |
[27:51] | Dad’s not Mom. | 老爸老妈情况不一样 |
[27:52] | Just saying. | 我就说说而已 |
[27:59] | This witness list is about the only discovery | 这张目击者名单大概是唯一 |
[28:01] | City attorney had that we don’t. | 地方检察官有而我们没有的发现了 |
[28:03] | Yeah, Sheehan’s on here. | 没错 希恩在上面 |
[28:04] | Drake, Rooker. | 德雷克 鲁克 |
[28:06] | Huh, with the rest of RHD and half the city. | 额 劫案凶杀科其他人 还有大半个市都在上面 |
[28:08] | What if it isn’t a cop? | 如果不是警察呢? |
[28:10] | What if pigs could fly? | 猪还会飞呢? |
[28:12] | Well, the way it went down, the text, the meet up, | 具体手法 短信内容以及见面 |
[28:15] | Black Guardian trial about to start. | 还有即将开始的黑守卫审判 |
[28:17] | Someone Elias knew. | 应该是埃利亚斯认识的人 |
[28:19] | Someone who knows how to do it. | 一个有能力这么做的人 |
[28:21] | Somebody with everything to lose at the trial. | 审判一旦开始 他就会失去一切 |
[28:23] | If not a cop, cop-like. | 如果不是个警察 也是个堪比警察的人物 |
[28:25] | Could Elias have flipped a witness who saw or knows | 有没有可能埃利亚斯已经碰巧找到了 |
[28:29] | What happened with Harris? | 知道特里事件内幕的目击证人 |
[28:32] | Drake? | 德雷克吗? |
[28:33] | Still need to get his story. | 他的事我们还是不够了解 |
[28:35] | Could explain why Sheehan’s avoiding us. | 这下希恩一直躲着我们就说的通了 |
[28:38] | Special Master could cut through all the fog. | 我们的特别专家果不其然能够揭开迷雾重重 |
[28:41] | See if you can ping Sheehan’s phone, | 看看能不能定位到希恩的手机 |
[28:43] | Get a location on him. | 确定他具体的位置 |
[28:49] | More cam stuff from Central. | 中央送来了更多的监控录像 |
[28:51] | You were right about that restaurant. | 酒店的事情你说对了 |
[28:53] | Closed two weeks ago. | 两周前关了店 |
[28:55] | Kid lied. | 小屁孩撒了谎 |
[28:56] | Yeah. And just walked into the station with his lawyer. | 对 一脸淡然地和他的律师走到局里 |
[28:59] | Says it’s to “Clear things up.” | 说是时候”说清楚一切了” |
[29:01] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[29:06] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[29:08] | Next time you haul | 麻烦下次你再拽一个 |
[29:09] | in a suspect with as much potential blowback | 像马丁·埃利亚斯这样可能会给错误情报的嫌疑犯 |
[29:11] | As Martin Elias, I would appreciate a heads-up. | 先提前告知一下 我会很感激的 |
[29:13] | Hauled himself in. I think a little blowback | 他是自己来的 我没逼他 我觉得一点错误情报 |
[29:15] | – might be part of the plan here. – Fuck. | – 也是意料之中的事 – 妈的 |
[29:17] | Is he good for his father’s murder? | 他跟他父亲的谋杀案有关系吗? |
[29:19] | I hope not. That’d be a real circus. | 希望没有吧 要不然就真是一场猴戏了 |
[29:22] | Well, if he’s not, get him the hell out. | 行吧 如果没有 就把他弄出去 |
[29:25] | Just tell the truth, okay? | 说实话就好了 懂了吗? |
[29:27] | Detective Bosch, Alex Kaplan. | 博斯警探 我是亚力克斯· 卡普兰 |
[29:30] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[29:34] | Now, my client wishes to clarify his earlier statement | 我的委托人现在想要修改他之前 |
[29:37] | About where he was Friday night. | 关于周五晚上的陈述 |
[29:40] | Saudade’s been shuttered for over two weeks. | “奢望”已经关了两周多了 |
[29:43] | But, funny thing. | 不过 有意思的是 |
[29:46] | We called Ms. Foley, | 这位所谓的弗利小姐 |
[29:48] | And she backed your play. | 她倒是也愿意陪你演这出戏 |
[29:50] | So, false statement, | 所以 又是虚假陈述 |
[29:52] | Obstruction, now you got her in the shit, too. | 妨碍公务 现在她也逃不了干系 |
[29:54] | Yeah, she was with me. | 没错 她是和我一起 |
[29:57] | But not at dinner. | 但不是晚饭的时候 |
[29:58] | – We were at SC. – Doing what? | – 我们在SC – 在干嘛? |
[30:00] | Slinging dope to the | 跟帮你翻新车子的人一起嗑药吧? |
[30:01] | guys who did the job on you and your car? | 他后来嗨了又狠揍了你一顿 对吧? |
[30:03] | Detective Bosch, Martin has voluntarily come here | 博斯警探 马丁自愿来这儿 |
[30:05] | To help you find his father’s murderer. | 是为了帮助你调查他父亲的凶杀案 |
[30:07] | Let’s stay on point, please. | 还是说重点吧 |
[30:08] | It’s not real drugs. | 又不是真正的毒品 |
[30:11] | I-I grind up Adrafinil and sell it as Addy. | 我把阿屈非尼磨碎当做毒品卖 |
[30:13] | They can’t tell the difference. | 他们也分不出来 |
[30:16] | Uh, it’s a sorority on 28th, off Fig.”Sig” Something. | 额 就28号有个女生联谊 吃喝玩乐 |
[30:21] | Uh, it’s mid-terms, the sisters want a boost. | 嗯 现在是期中 妹子们想狂欢一下 |
[30:24] | So we stayed, we partied a little and I went home. | 所以我们就待在那儿了 疯了一会 我就回家了 |
[30:26] | A written statement of what my client just told you, and… | 我的委托人刚刚所说的书面陈述 还有… |
[30:32] | …time-stamped video of some of the evening’s festivities. | 晚上玩乐的一些视频 上面有时间记录 |
[30:35] | He was there past midnight. | 他在那儿待过了午夜 |
[30:40] | Then why lie? | 那为什么要撒谎? |
[30:42] | Like selling fake speed to rich white girls | 给那些富家子弟卖假毒品 |
[30:44] | Would do my possession case any good. | 说了也不会对我有任何好处 |
[30:48] | Detective, Martin understands | 警探 虽然马丁刚刚 |
[30:49] | He has just admitted to a misdemeanor. | 已经承认了行为不端 |
[30:51] | But in light of his personal tragedy, | 但是鉴于最近他个人生活的不幸 |
[30:53] | – and the mood of the city… – You waltz in here | – 以及市民的氛围… – 你顶着 |
[30:55] | With your face looking like that | 这张脸大摇大摆地走进来 |
[30:56] | So the press will see it and think cops did it. | 媒体看到打会认为是警察做的 |
[30:58] | Now you want a solid from me? | 现在你要我就这么放过你? |
[31:00] | Coming here was my mom’s idea. | 是我妈叫我过来的 |
[31:05] | We’ll need to confirm everything. | 所有的事情我们都要证实一遍 |
[31:07] | – However we can help. – And that ass-whipping isn’t behind | – 我们尽量帮忙 – 还有你这张红一块 紫一块的脸 |
[31:09] | Selling some bullshit Adderall, is it? | 不是因为卖什么安非他命吧? |
[31:13] | No. Uh… | 不是 额… |
[31:16] | Me and Bianca, we’ve been hanging. | 我和比安卡 最近一直走的比较近 |
[31:18] | And, uh, her-her boy found out, so… | 然后 嗯 她男票发现了 所以… |
[31:27] | Last thing my dad tells me was that I need to man up, | 我父亲死前跟我说过的最后一句话就是 |
[31:30] | And take responsibility. | 叫我像个男人一样承担责任 |
[31:32] | When you gonna start? | 那你打算什么时候成熟起来? |
[31:34] | Cheating on my mom… | 不仅背着我妈偷腥… |
[31:38] | …A woman who-who stood by him, and-and made him a home, | …亏我妈一直无怨无悔的支持他 给了他一个完整的家 |
[31:44] | And he preaches to me | 结果他还有脸来教训我 |
[31:45] | That I’m the one that needs to man up? | 让我像个男人一样? |
[31:48] | Are you fucking kidding me, man? | 你他妈是开什么玩笑? |
[31:53] | Right there, right there! | 来了 来了! |
[31:54] | Martin! Martin! | 马丁!马丁! |
[32:01] | No peace! No justice, | 不公正不罢休! |
[32:03] | No peace! No justice, no peace! | 不公正不罢休! |
[32:06] | No justice, no peace! | 不公正不罢休! |
[32:08] | No justice, no peace… | 不公正不罢休! |
[32:15] | How about a little smile? | 稍微笑一下怎么样? |
[32:21] | Is there gonna be much more of this? | 你这个还没拍够吗? |
[32:23] | We’re good. | 可以了 |
[32:29] | Thank you for making time on a Sunday. | 感谢你能在周日腾出时间 |
[32:33] | What made you change | 你又为什么突然改变主意 |
[32:34] | your mind about letting me do the profile? | 同意让我来写报道了了? |
[32:38] | Well, you’ve always been fairly straight, | 一直以来 你都如实 |
[32:40] | Covering crime in this city. | 报道本市的犯罪 实事求是 |
[32:42] | Don’t expect a puff piece. | 你可别指望我写文拍马屁 |
[32:45] | Is this where you preach to me about fairness and accuracy? | 你是想趁此机会教我新闻的公正原则和准确性吗? |
[32:48] | Guess not. | 不是 |
[32:50] | Because your newspaper’s coverage of Black Guardian | 因为你撰写黑守卫和埃利亚斯案件的两篇报道 |
[32:53] | And the Elias case has been decidedly one-sided. | 可是明显地片面啊 |
[32:55] | Scott Anderson’s leading the charge on that, not me. | 斯科特·安德森负责的报道 不是我 |
[32:59] | You should want it to be right, whether you write it or not. | 不管是不是你写的 你都必须要确保它正确无误 |
[33:02] | A question of access, Chief. | 这是权限的问题 长官 |
[33:05] | A reporter gets access, a reporter gets it right. | 有权限的记者写的文章才是正确的 |
[33:08] | Whether it’s an on-the-record relationship or not. | 不管是否有记录在案 这才是真理 |
[33:13] | Well, if I was to have the, uh… | 行吧 那我正好也准备要… |
[33:16] | …go-to person, confidentially or not, | 一个联络人 秘不秘密无所谓 |
[33:20] | It would have to be someone I could trust unconditionally. | 但必须是我能够无条件信任的人 |
[33:24] | Trust works both ways. | 信任是双方的 |
[33:29] | And what’s that look like to you? | 那你觉得怎么样? |
[33:33] | Your cell phone number, for a start. | 从你的电话号码开始吧 |
[33:35] | So that when I need to get to you, I can. | 以便我需要的时候能够联系到你 |
[33:41] | Well, let’s see how this profile turns out. | 那我们先看看这篇人物报道怎么样 |
[33:44] | Then we’ll talk about going forward. | 再决定进一步合作吧 |
[33:53] | Glad you could finally make it. | 很高兴你最终还是做到了 |
[33:58] | Red pork tamales. | 红色猪肉玉米豆卷 |
[34:00] | I just ate. | 我刚吃过 |
[34:31] | – Is that…? – Yeah. | – 这就是是…? – 没错 |
[34:35] | Gun… | 枪… |
[34:37] | With just a bit of hand gripping it. | 还能看到一点持枪人的手 |
[34:44] | Is that hand black or white? | 看手是白人还是黑人? |
[34:54] | You know the drill. | 你知道规矩 |
[34:55] | – Checkable facts. – Mm-hmm. | – 可核查事实 – 嗯 |
[34:57] | Good. Make the witness feel comfortable. | 很好 让证人感到自在 |
[35:01] | But sometimes you used to press, make ’em anxious. | 但有时候你会给他们施压 让他们焦虑一点 |
[35:04] | – You feeling anxious, Terry? – Not in the least. | – 泰瑞 你焦虑吗? – 一点都没有 |
[35:06] | Then indulge me. | 那就说点什么让我满意 |
[35:08] | Just still in a hurry. | 还是这么着急 |
[35:13] | Okay… Friday night. | 好…周五晚 |
[35:16] | I took my grandson to a Clippers game, | 我带我孙子去看快艇比赛 |
[35:19] | Dropped him off after, talked with my son. | 把他送到那后就和我儿子聊天 |
[35:22] | Then I got the news about Elias. | 之后就听说了埃利亚斯的事情 |
[35:23] | – From Sheehan? – Rooker. | – 希恩说的? – 鲁克说的 |
[35:25] | He and Pipes and Fix were at RHD, | 他和派普斯 菲克斯在劫案凶杀科 |
[35:27] | And I tagged along for the call. | 然后我就打了电话了解情况 |
[35:29] | You still tight with them? | 你跟他们的关系还很好吗? |
[35:33] | Some of ’em. | 有些人还不错 |
[35:34] | And where was Sheehan? | 希恩在哪里? |
[35:35] | – Ask him. – I would love to. | – 你问他啊 – 我倒想问呢 |
[35:38] | He should have been here by now. | 按道理他现在是该来了 |
[35:40] | Maybe he got caught up in some police work. Uh… | 可能有什么工作缠身 毕竟警察嘛 嗯… |
[35:43] | He’ll make his way down here. | 他自己会过来的 |
[35:45] | Any idea why he’s being shy? | 知道他为什么不愿露面吗? |
[35:47] | We were only partners for a short time. | 我们不合作有一阵了 |
[35:49] | Still, you got to know him, like you do. | 但你还是了解他 的确如此 |
[35:53] | Are we still talking about Elias? | 我们还是在聊埃利亚斯吗? |
[35:56] | You never liked him, did you? | 你一直都看不惯他 对吧? |
[35:58] | Even back in the day. | 即使是他死前那一段时间 |
[35:59] | No, I did not. | 对 我的确不喜欢 |
[36:03] | The man’s got a binary view of the world– | 这个人的世界观死板到极致 |
[36:05] | No… no room for nuance. | 没有变通的余地 |
[36:07] | Like with Michael Harris. | 就比如迈克·哈里斯的事 |
[36:12] | I mean, we were tough on Harris, | 对 我们对哈里斯态度是很强硬 |
[36:14] | But we didn’t cross the line. | 但至少不过分 |
[36:16] | Harris… | 哈里斯 |
[36:17] | Yeah, palmed that pencil and… | 对 手里藏了支笔然后… |
[36:19] | …punctured his own ear. | 扎穿了自己的耳朵 |
[36:21] | And screamed torture. | 大喊我们虐待他 |
[36:23] | Then we find out later he’d done | 后来我们才发现他之前 |
[36:24] | A similar thing before. Look it up. | 就有过类似情况 你可以查查看 |
[36:26] | Tried to jack this insurance company on a fraudulent claim. | 用虚假声明诈骗保险公司 |
[36:33] | Santi, you know me. | 圣地亚哥 你了解我 |
[36:35] | We got history. | 我们相处这么久了 |
[36:37] | You know that I’m not capable of that. | 你知道我做不出来那种事 |
[36:40] | Or this. | 也做不出这种事 |
[36:43] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[36:45] | I do know you…. well. | 我的确了解你…非常了解 |
[36:49] | My word ain’t enough? | 我说的还不够吗? |
[36:52] | It was… once. | 原本是够了… |
[37:01] | Chief. This about Martin Elias? | 局长 是马丁·埃利亚斯的事吗? |
[37:04] | No, Lieutenant Billets filled me in. | 不是 比利茨警督跟我说了 |
[37:07] | Optics work both ways. | 大家消息都很灵的 |
[37:09] | We get this wrong, the city could explode. | 要是我们做不好 这事儿就炸锅了 |
[37:12] | You mean if we get it right. | 你说反了吧 做得好才会炸 |
[37:14] | Where are you on your mother’s case? | 你妈妈的事查的怎么样了? |
[37:18] | Still grinding. Why? | 棘手呢 问这个做什么? |
[37:19] | Spoke with Bradley Walker this morning. | 今早和布拉德利·沃克聊过了 |
[37:22] | You’ve been trying to get in his head. | 你不是一直想从他那儿着手 |
[37:24] | On my time, not yours. | 我自己花的时间 可不敢浪费你的 |
[37:27] | Guess it worked. | 我猜有效果了 |
[37:28] | All your time is my time now. | 现在你的时间就是我的时间 |
[37:31] | Give Walker a wide berth. | 离沃克远点 |
[37:33] | So I don’t have to brief him on Elias? | 所以我不用跟他汇报埃利亚斯的事了? |
[37:35] | On Elias, Bosch. Only Elias. | 汇报 博斯 但就此打住 |
[37:42] | If you need more bodies for your task force… | 如果你行动小组还要人手… |
[37:43] | The more people, the more chance they go off the reservation. | 人越多 他们就越容易乱套 |
[37:46] | Unless it’s another real detective, no thanks. | 除非你给我派真正有本事的探员 不然还是不用了 |
[38:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:07] | City attorney’s discovery was thin, but you knew that. | 市检察官的发现没什么用 你应该清楚 |
[38:11] | Why is it that guys like you, | 为什么像你这样的人 |
[38:12] | when you don’t get your own way, | 一旦不遂你们的心愿 |
[38:13] | Always assume it’s personal? | 就觉得别人对你有意见? |
[38:15] | Tell me about this witness list. | 跟我说说这个证人名单 |
[38:17] | Lengthy. | 很长 |
[38:19] | Meant to daze and confuse. | 就是要混淆视听 |
[38:20] | In a trial that Elias apparently thought | 埃利亚斯肯定会认为 |
[38:23] | Wouldn’t last long. | 审判不会花太长时间 |
[38:24] | Read into that whatever you like. | 你想怎么理解随你便 |
[38:26] | Someone turned this case for him. | 有人帮他翻案了 |
[38:29] | I can’t share his strategy, Bosch. | 博斯 我可不能说他的策略 |
[38:31] | I can guess his strategy. | 但我可以猜 |
[38:33] | Terry Drake and Frankie Sheehan are the only ones | 只有特里·德雷克和弗兰克·希恩明确知道 |
[38:35] | Who know for sure what happened in that junkyard bathroom. | 废车场浴室里发生了什么 |
[38:37] | Is that a question or an answer? | 你这是在提问还是在回答? |
[38:40] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[38:42] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[38:45] | Again, we’re stuck at what I can’t legally divulge. | 再说一次 法律规定我不方便透露 |
[38:48] | Not a good place to be. | 不是什么好消息 |
[38:50] | So, if you will excuse me… | 所以 抱歉了 |
[39:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:43] | – You got a moment? – Sure. Come in. | – 你有空吗? – 当然 请进 |
[39:51] | There’s a D-Three spot in Newton Division. | 牛顿分部出现了一个D3职位空缺 |
[39:53] | I was hoping you could reach out for me. | 我希望你能帮我去了解下情况 |
[39:55] | – Homicide? – Mm-hmm. | – 凶杀科? – 对 |
[39:58] | Well, they’re probably gonna upgrade from within. | 他们很有可能自己内部调节消化 |
[40:02] | I know it’s a long shot. Still, I want to put in | 我知道机会不大 但是我还是想申请一下 |
[40:04] | My paperwork and see what happens. | 看有没有结果 |
[40:07] | Is this about Bosch? | 是因为博斯吗? |
[40:09] | I need to promote, L-T. | 我机会需要晋升 |
[40:11] | Jimmy, right here in Hollywood | 吉米 在我们好莱坞这 |
[40:13] | We’ve got two D-Threes | 有两个D3位 |
[40:15] | Who are in their final year of DROP. | 今年就是最后一年 |
[40:16] | And I know that it cannot be easy | 我知道像你这样经验丰富的人 |
[40:19] | For somebody with your experience to work under him, | 在他手下做事不容易 |
[40:21] | But Bosch is not gonna be here forever. | 但是博斯不会一直留在这儿的 |
[40:23] | You’ll make the call? | 你会帮我打电话的吧? |
[40:25] | I was looking at you to take over the unit. | 我还指望你接管整个部门呢 |
[40:34] | I’ll make the call. | 我会打电话的 |
[40:35] | They’d be lucky to have you. | 他们有你真是幸运 |
[40:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:41] | And let’s face it, L-T, | 我们就面对现实吧 |
[40:43] | Bosch… will be here forever. | 博斯…会一直留在这儿的 |
[40:54] | I go in the bathroom, feel his toothbrush– | 我去了浴室摸了一下他的牙刷 |
[40:57] | – dry as a bone. – My man. | – 干的 – 我的天 |
[41:01] | If you’re gonna lie, you’ve got to sell it. | 看来撒谎还是要做全套 |
[41:03] | I said, “Joe, you told me you brushed your teeth.” | 我就说 “乔 你明明说刷牙了” |
[41:06] | Little man looks me right in the eye, | 结果这小子就看着我的眼睛 |
[41:08] | Innocent Edgar look, and says, | 一副无辜的样子 说 |
[41:10] | “Oh, I thought you meant last night.” | “哦 我还以为你说的是昨晚呢” |
[41:28] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[41:29] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[41:31] | Chief Irving wants you on the Elias task force. | 欧文局长想要你去埃利亚斯那个行动组 |
[41:34] | Are you up to it? | 你愿意吗? |
[41:35] | You know me, suit up and show up. | 你知道我这个人 随时整装待发 |
[41:39] | Okay. I appreciate it. | 好 谢谢了 |
[41:41] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:48] | Billets. | 比利茨 |
[41:52] | Checking to see if I’m ready to go in. | 打来问我是不是准备好了 |
[41:54] | You know. | 你应该懂 |
[41:57] | I’m ready, you know? | 我早就准备好了 |
[42:00] | …if you couldn’t eat it, | …要是你自己吃不了 |
[42:02] | What makes you think one of us would want to? | 怎么就觉得我们俩能吃? |
[42:04] | It’s official, he’s weird. | 这已经是板上钉钉了 他就是个奇葩 |
[42:06] | I just don’t like kale. | 我就是不喜欢甘蓝而已 |
[42:08] | – I have to take this. – What? | – 我接个电话 – 什么? |
[42:15] | I cannot believe it’s you. | 没想到是你打来的 |
[42:17] | Sorry I’ve been out of touch. | 很抱歉一直没联系你 |
[42:19] | You were supposed to be here already. | 你现在都应该已经到场了 |
[42:21] | I know. I can’t talk long, Maddie, | 我知道 我不能聊很久 玛迪 |
[42:23] | I’m using a friend’s computer. | 我在用朋友的电脑 |
[42:24] | Where’s yours? | 你自己的呢? |
[42:26] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[42:28] | We’ve been kind of worried. | 我们都有些担心 |
[42:30] | Yes, well, it’s complicated. | 是啊 事情很复杂 |
[42:31] | My passport was revoked. | 我的护照被撤销了 |
[42:33] | – I’m not allowed to travel. – What? | – 我现在禁止出行 – 什么? |
[42:35] | Why, have you told mom? | 为什么 你跟老妈说了吗? |
[42:36] | Well, I got her voice mail. | 我发了语音邮件 |
[42:37] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[42:39] | She’s so lame about her phone. | 她不怎么用电话来着 |
[42:40] | I’ll try to call her again. | 我会再打给她看看 |
[42:42] | I just wanted you both to know that I’m safe | 我就是想让你们知道我很安全 |
[42:44] | – and working to resolve this. – Safe? | – 正在解决这个问题 – 安全? |
[42:46] | What is going on? | 到底怎么了? |
[42:48] | – Reggie? – That’s all I can say. | – 瑞奇? – 我能说的就这么多 |
[42:50] | Ask your mother. | 问问你的妈妈 |
[42:51] | Reggie. | 瑞奇 |
[42:53] | And take care. | 还有小心 |
[42:55] | I love you. Talk soon. | 我爱你 回头聊 |
[43:04] | – Mom… – Hey. How’d it go? | – 妈… – 嘿 怎么啦? |
[43:06] | I just talked to Reggie. He’s still in China. | 我刚刚跟瑞奇聊过了 他还在中国 |
[43:08] | He tried to call you. | 他一直试图跟你联系 |
[43:09] | What When What did he say? | 啥? 什么时候? 他说了什么? |
[43:11] | They took away his passport, | 他们拿走了他的护照 |
[43:13] | So he can’t get out of the country. | 所以他现在没法出国 |
[43:14] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么情况? |
[43:15] | What is going on? | 发生了什么? |
[43:16] | And please don’t say “Nothing.” | 不要用”没啥”来敷衍我 |
[43:17] | Honey, I don’t know. | 亲爱的 我真不知道 |
[43:19] | – What did you do? – Nothing. | – 你到底做了什么 – 我什么都没做 |
[43:21] | I am so sick of this. | 我真的烦死了 |
[43:23] | Okay, I haven’t talked with him yet. | 好 我还没和他谈过 |
[43:25] | We’ve been working through some things, | 我们还在处理一些事情 |
[43:26] | – so, I mean, it’s… – Complicated? | – 所以 我是说 这很… – 复杂? |
[43:28] | Is that your way of saying you’re splitting up? | 你是不是要说你们准备分手了? |
[43:31] | No. | 不是 |
[43:33] | So you don’t want to tell me. Fine. | 所以你压根不打算告诉我 好 |
[43:34] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好说的了 |
[43:37] | Go ahead and screw up your relationship with Reggie, | 你就继续搞砸你和瑞奇的关系吧 |
[43:40] | Just don’t mess up mine. | 但别来管我的 |
[43:42] | Madeline… | 玛德琳… |
[44:14] | I knocked. | 我敲过门了 |
[44:16] | Nobody was home. | 没人在家 |
[44:29] | If someone was, I’d be throwing your fuckin’ ass | 如果有人的话 我他妈就一脚 |
[44:31] | Down that hill. | 把你踹下山去 |
[44:33] | You think I killed Elias? | 你觉得是我杀了埃利亚斯? |
[44:36] | Where you been, Frank? | 你之前去哪儿了 弗兰克 |
[44:37] | Here and there. | 到处跑 |
[44:39] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[44:42] | Everyone’s a suspect till they’re not. | 找出真凶之前 每个人都是嫌疑犯 |
[44:48] | I have all these… | 我脑海里一直… |
[44:50] | Thoughts rattling around in my head. | 有些想法 |
[44:55] | I’ll bet you do. | 我想你也是 |
[44:58] | Quickest way to clear yourself, Frank… | 弗兰克 澄清自己最快的办法就是… |
[45:02] | Give me your piece. | 把你的故事告诉我 |
[45:16] | Sorry, Harry. | 抱歉了 哈里 |
[45:18] | Nowhere else to go. | 我没地方去了 |
[45:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[45:26] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去 |
[45:29] | Oh, shit, it’s fucking cold up here at night. | 这里晚上真特么冷 |
[45:33] | Yeah. Catalina eddy. | 是啊 卡特琳娜涡旋 |
[45:35] | Wind comes whipping off the ocean. | 海上扫过来的风 |
[45:53] | Go inside. | 进去吧 |