Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:21] Who eats a chili fucking dog 谁特么在出海颠簸前
[01:23] before going out in rough water? 还吃辣热狗
[01:24] 10-year-old? 十岁屁孩吧
[01:25] Try seven Theta Delts with tequila hangovers. 不是和七个兄弟会派对男 痛饮了一夜龙舌兰酒?
[01:28] Never gonna get this out of the seams and runnels. 浪里讨生活的人 可没这种好事
[01:31] Woody Woodrow gave me your number. 伍迪·伍德鲁给了我你的号码
[01:35] Alamos Cove. 阿拉莫斯湾
[01:37] I told him the break was for shit, 我跟他说了我下班了
[01:38] but he was paying cash. 但他付我现金
[01:40] Surfer. Last week. 上周来冲浪的
[01:41] Day trip? 当天就回了吗
[01:42] No. He stayed over. 不 过夜了
[01:43] Take a lot of gear out there with him? 随身带了很多装备吗
[01:45] Couple of shorties 几条短袖短裤
[01:46] and some gnarly-ass suitcases I think were for camping. 还有几个硬壳行李箱 可能是要野营
[01:49] He bring it all back in? 回来时 都带回来了吗
[01:50] Just the boards. 只有冲浪板
[01:52] The shit I see, you learn not to ask. 看多了 就学会不闻不问了
[01:54] I don’t know Alamos Cove. 我不认识阿拉莫斯湾
[01:56] Santa Cruz Island. 在圣克鲁斯岛
[01:58] I need you to take me out there 带我去
[01:59] where you dropped him off. 他上岸的地方
[02:03] Now? 现在吗
[02:03] Give me five minutes to change clothes. 给我五分钟换下衣服
[02:06] City paying? 现付吗
[02:08] Nobody’s paying you anything 不把船开出来
[02:09] till you air out that boat. 就别想收钱
[02:11] It is outrageous 真让人出离愤怒
[02:12] that an artist of Andrew Holland’s pedigree 一个像安德鲁·霍兰德这样成就卓著的艺术家
[02:15] should be subjected to this kind of malicious prosecutorial misconduct. 竟然要遭受检察官的恶意起诉
[02:19] My client… 我的委托人…
[02:22] You got him on tape? 是你录下了他吗
[02:23] He implicates himself in everything. 他自行卷入了其中
[02:25] There is no way that Holland squirms out of this. 霍兰德不可能脱罪的
[02:28] Not your worry anymore, though, is it? 不过你已经用不着担心了 对吧
[02:31] How’s that? 这话怎么说
[02:33] Wounded in the line of duty. 在执行任务时受伤的警员
[02:35] Tax-free medical pension. 可以享受免税的医疗养老金
[02:37] You trying to get rid of me? 你想让我退休?
[02:38] What? God, no. I’m not… 什么? 不 我不是…
[02:42] Hold on. 稍等
[02:46] Yeah. 是的
[02:46] Lieutenant, I want to charter a boat 警督 我要征用一条船
[02:48] to Santa Cruz Island. I need your approval. 去圣克鲁斯岛 需要你的批准
[02:51] All right, it sounds like you’re already on a boat. 听着像你已经上船了
[02:53] Great. I’ll take that as a yes. 很好 我就当你批准了
[02:55] Bosch, what the fuck? 博斯 你搞什么鬼
[02:56] I think Woody Woodrow stashed his money there 我认为伍迪·伍德鲁把钱藏在那儿了
[02:59] and Dobbs has been tracking it. 而多布斯在追踪这笔钱
[03:00] You see any sign of him at all, 你看到任何他的踪迹
[03:02] you call in for backup. Is that clear? 就打电话叫增援 明白吗
[03:04] It’s just a recon. 这只是一次侦查
[03:05] Where on the island? 在岛上哪里
[03:06] All over. 全岛
[03:09] Bosch? 博斯
[03:12] You know, 你知道吗
[03:13] retirement’s sounding good right about now. 我忽然开始想要退休了
[05:22] You bring people out here to surf a lot? 你常带人过来冲浪吗
[05:25] Middle of the week? This time of year? 每年这个时候? 每个星期中段?
[05:28] Not really. 也不是吧
[05:30] All the good fishing’s been over on the other side. 理想的钓鱼点 都在另一边
[05:33] Bring me in close to that boat. 靠近一点
[05:35] I want to see who’s here. 我看看谁在船上
[05:51] Rudy. 鲁迪
[05:52] Bosch, back so soon? 博斯 这么快就回来了?
[05:55] Ms.Benitez. 贝尼特斯夫人
[05:56] What’s your pleasure? 你想要什么
[05:57] Skip the formalities… 开门见山地说…
[05:58] J. Edgar. 杰瑞·埃德加
[06:00] Jimmy Olson here says you’re expecting him. 吉米·奥尔森来了 他说你想见他
[06:03] I just wanted a quick word. 我只想说一句
[06:04] That’s six. Okay, say goodbye. 已经说了一句了 行了 走吧
[06:06] – Wait. – About what? – 等等 – 你想聊什么
[06:07] You. 你
[06:09] You kill a guy, next day almost get killed yourself. 你杀了个人 隔天又差点没命
[06:12] It’s gotta be related. 这其中肯定有联系
[06:13] I’m not interested in being a story. 我对别人给我乱编故事没兴趣
[06:15] Sure, but maybe you’d like to tell one? 那不如由你自己来讲这个故事
[06:17] Hell, cops get a bad rap every fuck-up. 警察总是吃力不讨好
[06:20] Here’s a case where you put your life on the line for something. 你为了这案子差点没命 总该是为了什么事
[06:24] Or someone. 或什么人
[06:25] People should hear why. 公众有权知晓真相
[06:28] Or not. 算了
[06:29] Thanks for your time. 多谢你抽空
[06:32] Thomas Niese. 托马斯·尼斯
[06:34] What? 什么
[06:36] Do some homework and get back to me. 回去做些功课再来找我
[06:40] N-I-E-S-E. 他说的是”尼斯”吗
[07:01] Trying to embrace the ancient patois. 刚才那是一句古老的土话
[07:06] Why is he running the line to the shore? 为什么他要用跟绳子绑在岸边
[07:08] Keeps you from drifting around on the current 他只有一支锚
[07:10] if you only have one anchor. 这样可以不让船被水流冲走
[07:11] A boat this big always carries two. 这么大的船 通常都有两只锚
[07:13] Must have lost their stern hook. 一定是船尾钩丢了
[07:23] LAPD. 洛杉矶警察局
[07:26] Anybody on board? 船上有人吗
[08:04] 加拿大 护照
[09:31] Son of a bitch. 妈的
[09:40] Where would one stow their aft anchor? 船尾锚一般收在哪里
[09:43] Right in there. 右边那里面
[09:50] Not there. 没有
[10:00] I’m going to need some twine 我需要麻绳
[10:02] or some heavy gauge fishing line, 或者粗点的钓鱼线
[10:04] duct tape, flashlight. 强力胶布 手电筒
[10:06] Put it in something I can carry. 把它们装在一起 我好带着
[10:32] After you drop me off, head around to the point 我下船后 你就去会合点
[10:36] and stay out of sight. 隐蔽起来
[10:38] Make a sat phone call to this number… 用卫星电话打这个号码…
[10:40] Lieutenant Billets. 找比利茨警督
[10:41] Tell her I’ve got a suspect under surveillance 告诉她有个嫌疑犯已在我监控中
[10:43] and I’m requesting backup and air support. 需要警力和空中支援
[10:46] You don’t even know where this guy is. 你都不知道那家伙在哪啊
[10:48] I know he’s coming back. 我知道他会回来的
[10:52] Can I borrow your lid? 能借下你的帽子吗
[11:15] Tell me about the night of. 跟我说说那晚的详情
[11:17] We pull up. Jesse’s driving. 我们停了车 杰西开的车
[11:20] The Cadillac. 那辆凯迪拉克
[11:21] Caddy, yeah. Jesse loves ’em. 是的 小凯迪 杰西的最爱
[11:23] You boosted it? 是你偷来的?
[11:24] Happy to cop to grand theft auto 你要是看不惯本侠盗猎车手
[11:26] if you want to drop the rest of the beef. 就别想从我这套料
[11:28] Go on. 继续说
[11:33] … about the night of. … 说说那晚的详情
[11:35] We pull up. Jesse’s driving. 我们停了车 杰西开的车
[11:38] The Cadillac. 那辆凯迪拉克
[11:39] Caddy, yeah. Jesse loves ’em. 是的 小凯迪 杰西的最爱
[11:41] You boosted it? 是你偷来的?
[11:43] Happy to cop to grand theft auto 你要是看不惯本侠盗猎车手
[11:45] if you want to drop the rest of the beef. 就别想从我这套料
[11:46] Go on. 继续说
[11:49] … about the night of. … 说说那晚的详情
[11:51] We pull up. Jesse’s driving. 我们停了车 杰西开的车
[11:53] The Cadillac. 那辆凯迪拉克
[11:55] Fuck, fuck, fuck. 该死 见鬼 他妈的
[14:35] Fuck! 见鬼
[15:09] Fucking low-tech old-school bullshit. 这他妈低科技又过时的臭玩意儿
[15:13] And you bought it. 谁叫你自己买的
[15:55] Have crims secure Dobbs’ boat when it gets in. 让刑警上船时 把现场保护好
[15:58] Moore’s already working on the warrant. 摩尔已经在弄搜查令了
[16:00] I found traces of blood 我发现了血迹
[16:01] and a tactical knife stowed under a seat cushion. 和一把军刀 藏在座垫下面
[16:04] Same kind of one was used on Sharkey. 跟杀死沙奇的是同一款
[16:06] Ah. Copy that. 收到
[16:08] Listen, Harry, go to your FID statement. 哈里 准备好应付武器使用调查
[16:10] I got them to agree 我已经让他们同意
[16:11] that the walk-through can wait till tomorrow. 明天再开调查会
[16:14] Maddie has been calling every five minutes. 玛迪五分钟打一次电话
[16:25] What if you’d been killed? 你要是挂了怎么办
[16:26] I did my best to minimize 我尽量将这种可能性
[16:27] the possibility of that happening. 降到最低
[16:30] But still… 但如果…
[16:31] What if anything, Maddie? 如果什么 玛迪
[16:32] Didn’t happen. 我又没出事
[16:35] It could. 可能会出啊
[16:35] Some cops go their entire career 某些警察终其一生
[16:37] without ever firing their weapon on the job. 都没在执勤时开过一枪
[16:39] And then there’s you. 你跟他们正相反
[16:40] Not gonna happen. Don’t worry. 不会出事的 别担心
[16:48] How’d your tournament go? 你的比赛怎么样了
[16:51] We got crushed. Sunnyvale VC. 我们被碾压了 对手是森尼维耳VC队
[16:53] They were freakishly huge. 她们个个人高马大 怪物似的
[16:56] I’m sorry. 真遗憾
[16:57] It’s what it is. 原本就该输
[16:59] No amount of practice makes you taller. 再多练习也不可能使你长高
[17:16] Mom. 妈妈
[17:19] You weren’t supposed to be here until Christmas. 你不是圣诞节才回来吗
[17:20] You want me to go back? 那你是想我回去喽?
[17:22] No way. 才不
[17:23] God, I missed you. 天啊 真想你
[17:26] And you’re taller. 你长高了
[17:26] Do not go down that road. 别提这茬
[17:28] Where are you and Reggie staying? 你和瑞奇住在哪儿
[17:29] Somewhere swanky, with a pool, I hope. 希望是带泳池的豪华酒店
[17:32] Reggie’s in Shanghai. 瑞奇在上海 没回来
[17:33] I actually hoped I could stay here. 我其实希望能住在这里
[17:36] No problem. 没问题
[17:38] What’s Reggie doing in Shanghai? 瑞奇在上海干什么
[17:40] Where have you been? 你从哪儿回来的
[17:41] The Billets’ house. Long, long story. 比利茨家 说来话长
[17:44] Jerry got shot. 杰瑞中枪了
[17:45] Harry had to chase the suspect 哈里不得不去一座岛上
[17:47] on to an island… 追捕嫌犯…
[17:48] Okay, it’s 3 a.m. On a school night. 好吧 现在是凌晨三点 明天还要上学
[17:50] – Mom. – She’s right. It’s bedtime. – 妈 – 她说的对 现在是睡觉时间
[17:53] I’ll stay out here. Your mom can have my room. 我睡客厅 你妈可以睡我的卧室
[17:55] That story can wait. 故事以后再讲
[17:56] – No, I could sleep out here. – Really? – 我可以睡客厅啊 – 我没听错吧
[17:58] This is coming from a woman 上次这个女人来过夜时
[18:00] who made me spend $3,000 on a new mattress 让我花三千美金 买了个新床垫
[18:02] the last time she moved in? 这次她居然要睡客厅?
[18:04] No. 算了吧
[18:06] Come say good night? 睡前记得跟我说晚安
[18:06] Of course. 当然了
[18:14] Is Jerry okay? 杰瑞还好吗
[18:15] He will be. 会好起来的
[18:16] Look, if this is awkward, 如果这让你尴尬的话
[18:18] tomorrow I can get an AirBnb 明天我去网上订民宿
[18:19] till I find a permanent place. 再慢慢找长期住处
[18:22] You’re here for good? 你会一直待在这里?
[18:25] I guess I am, yeah. 嗯 应该是
[18:29] Where is Reggie, really? 说真的 瑞奇在哪里
[18:33] Okay. You don’t want to talk about it. 好吧 你不想谈就不谈
[18:35] Not tonight. 至少今晚不想
[18:38] Thanks, Harry. 谢谢你 哈里
[18:46] The way I’m hearing it, 我听说
[18:47] you went full Jason Bourne on that rock. 你在那块石头上 神勇得像杰森·伯恩
[18:50] Every joint in my body aches. 我全身每一处关节都疼
[18:52] Sorry I couldn’t be there for Dobbs. 对不起 我没法去抓捕多布斯
[18:54] No, you’re aren’t. You get seasick, remember? 你原本就没法来 你晕船 还记得吗
[18:57] When they kicking you loose? 他们什么时候放你出院
[18:59] Tomorrow, maybe. 明天吧 可能
[19:00] Anything I can do for you? 要我为你做点什么吗
[19:02] Nah. 不用
[19:05] Harry, we need to talk. 哈里 我们得谈谈
[19:08] About what? 谈什么
[19:11] In person. 当面聊
[19:14] You gonna tell me you’re gonna retire? 你是不是会告诉我 你要引退了
[19:17] Face-to-face. 见面再聊
[19:20] Okay. 好的
[19:21] I’ll swing by. 我会顺道过来的
[19:23] All right. 好
[20:00] 博斯探长: 我谨代表最近去世的约翰·卡佛里处理其遗产。 他留下遗言,在他死后,要将这本书寄给你。 请在所附信封内的收据上签名,并寄还给我。 谢谢。 简·戴维斯
[20:02] “Detective Bosch: I represent the estate “博斯探长: 我谨代表
[20:05] of the recently deceased John Caffrey.” 最近去世的约翰·卡佛里 处理其遗产
[20:30] John Caffrey. 约翰·卡佛里
[20:35] Detective Bosch. 博斯探长
[20:39] Mrs. Niese, I was coming to see you. 尼斯夫人 我正想去见你
[20:42] No. Got me out of the house. 别费事了 有话快说
[20:56] Here’s just a few of his personal belongings 这里只有一些他的私人物品
[20:58] he left behind at the shelter. 他把它们留在庇护处
[20:59] They didn’t know where to send them. 他们不知道该寄到哪里
[21:11] Dune. 《沙丘》
[21:13] Tommy loved the sandworms. 托马斯喜欢沙虫
[21:22] Christ, I thought he pawned this. 天啊 我还以为他把手表当了
[21:24] It was my dad’s. 这是我父亲的
[21:32] You find who did it, Detective? 你查出谁干的了吗 警探
[21:34] We did, yeah. 查出来了
[21:37] You kill him? 你杀了凶手吗
[21:40] No. 没
[21:42] But somebody else did. 他被别人杀了
[21:47] You have my card if you need anything. 你有我的名片 有需要就联系我
[21:49] Yes, I do. 嗯 好的
[21:51] Yeah. 好吧
[21:54] Right this way. 这边走
[21:58] You reliving your glory years, Bosch? 在重温你的光辉岁月吗 博斯
[22:02] I maybe saw Malibu once, growing up, 是啊 青春期时 我有次
[22:05] from the window of a bus. 透过公交车窗 看到过马里布
[22:09] Caffrey sent it to me. 这是卡佛里寄给我的
[22:10] From the grave? 从坟墓里寄的?
[22:12] Sort of. Lawyer. 死后 律师寄的
[22:14] Instructions in the event of death. 遗嘱里有指示
[22:17] Why would Caffrey send you his high school yearbook? 为什么卡佛里要寄给你他的高中年鉴
[22:19] Don’t know. It’s not his, either. 不知道 而且这不是他的
[22:21] Nobody named Caffrey in it. 上面没有叫卡佛里的人
[22:23] Well, before you get to hung up, 好吧 在谈话结束前 我得问问
[22:25] where are we on Trevor Dobbs? 特里沃·多布斯的案子进展到哪儿了
[22:27] Just finishing up the filing package for the DA. 刚把诉讼文件交给地方检察官
[22:30] Ventura’s got him on a bus to L.A. County. 文图拉在一辆开往洛杉矶郊区的公交车上抓住了他
[22:32] – Why? – Dobbs’ lawyer called. – 怎么了 – 多布斯的律师打电话来
[22:34] His client wants to talk to you. Wants to clear things up. 他的委托人要找你谈谈 想澄清一些事
[22:37] That’ll be a neat trick. 他在耍花招而已
[22:39] Make sure you get audio for the jury. 记得录音 将来给陪审团听
[22:48] 海王高中 马里布预科学校
[22:48] If Mr. Dobbs is guilty of anything, 多布斯先生的罪行
[22:50] it is of possessing money 只是私自占有了一笔
[22:52] that has not even been reported stolen. 从来没被报案 说被偷了的钱
[22:55] That is the total of his involvement in this matter. 这是他与此案唯一的牵连
[22:58] He cannot be held responsible 他可不必为手下两名
[22:59] for the actions of two contract employees 签约员工的行为负责
[23:02] who took it upon themselves 是他们擅自
[23:04] to rip off some warlord in Afghanistan. 打劫了某个阿富汗的军阀
[23:06] He killed or ordered the deaths of 他亲自或下令害死了
[23:08] William Meadows, Cornell Jackson, Xavi Moreno, 威廉·梅多思 康尼尔·杰克森 贾维·莫雷诺
[23:11] and Thomas Niese, a 16-year-old boy 还有托马斯·尼斯 一个十六岁的男孩
[23:15] who never posed any threat to them. 对他们从来没有任何威胁
[23:16] Oh, bullshit. 胡扯
[23:18] That is fucking ridiculous. 他妈的一派胡言
[23:19] That is a wild allegation, Detective, 探长 这是一项惊人的指控
[23:23] and you have no proof of any of it… 你却没有任何证据
[23:25] no proof that Xavi Moreno is even dead. 连贾维·莫雷诺死没死 你都没法证明
[23:28] In fact, he’s the one you should be out looking for. 事实上 贾维才是你该去追捕的人
[23:30] He’s on a beach somewhere in Mexico 他正在墨西哥某个海滩上逍遥法外
[23:32] while you falsely charge a war hero and an innocent man. 而你却在错误地指控一个战争英雄 一个无辜的人
[23:35] Why’d your client try to kill me on the island? 那为什么你的委托人 在岛上想杀了我?
[23:38] I didn’t know who was hunting me. 我又不知道是谁在跟踪我
[23:40] You might’ve been Xavi. 没准是贾维呢
[23:41] Sounds like you knew what he was up to. 听起来你对他了如指掌啊
[23:43] Detective, we came to you today in good faith. 探长 我们今天是诚心诚意请你来
[23:49] How’d you know I’d work lateral and come in above you? 你怎么知道我会先从侧面袭击 再来到你上方
[23:53] I’d have done the same. 我也会用这一招
[23:55] It was the tactically sound move. 这是个战术性假动作
[23:59] And suckered me into those trip lines. 然后就诱我踏入了你的陷阱
[24:02] Calculated risk. 我算过风险
[24:03] The longer it went, the less I liked my chances. 鏖战越久 我的胜算就越少
[24:08] Where’s the stern anchor? 船尾锚在哪里
[24:11] The what? 什么
[24:12] From your boat. 你船上的锚
[24:13] I’m guessing it’s at the bottom 我猜是在太平洋底
[24:14] of the Pacific somewhere, 的某个地方
[24:15] half the chain wrapped around Xavi Moreno’s neck. 其中的半条锁链 死死缠着贾维·莫雷诺的脖子
[24:18] Again, 重申一下
[24:19] that is a completely unfounded assertion. 这是彻彻底底没有根据的断言
[24:25] We found blood in the deck seams. 我们在甲板缝中找到血迹
[24:28] Match that to Moreno, 和莫雷诺比对后
[24:30] and maybe we’ve got a no body case, 也许没有尸体咱们也可以立案
[24:32] maybe we don’t. We’ll see. 也许不行 咱们走着瞧
[24:33] We’ll see. 走着瞧
[24:37] Know what your biggest mistake was, Dobbs? 想知道你最大的错误吗 多布斯
[24:40] Keeping the knife. 不该留着那把刀
[24:52] It was hidden under the seat cushion. 它就藏在座垫下面
[25:06] It’s not mine. 这不是我的
[25:08] News to me. 我才知道
[25:11] The lab took it apart this morning. 实验室今早把它拆开后
[25:13] They found blood under the pivot screw. 在枢轴螺丝下面发现了血迹
[25:15] Seeped in there where you can’t clean it out. 血渗进里面 你没法擦干净
[25:21] If that blood turns out to be Sharkey’s, 如果证明血迹是沙奇的
[25:22] it’s “Adios, motherfucker” For you. 那你可就完了 混账王八犊子
[25:30] That’s not my fucking knife. 这刀他妈的不是我的
[25:33] That was Xavi’s. 它曾是贾维的
[25:37] Was? 曾是?
[25:42] Doesn’t matter whose it was. 曾是谁的都没关系
[25:45] It’s who has it. 关键看在谁手上
[25:47] That’s you. 在你手上
[25:49] You still have to explain 你就得解释清楚
[25:50] why it was on your boat in your possession 为什么它会出现在你船上 而船在你名下
[25:53] when Xavi Moreno is supposedly 而贾维·莫雷诺 这会儿应该在
[25:55] on a beach somewhere in Mexico. 墨西哥的某处海滩上 不是吗
[26:06] Anything else you want to clear up, counselor? 你还有什么想要澄清的吗 律师先生
[26:12] Mr. Dobbs? 多布斯先生
[26:18] Didn’t think so. 我想没有了
[26:25] You know… 你知道…
[26:31] there’s nothing worse 没有什么比一个领袖
[26:32] than a leader who betrays his own troops. 背叛他自己的部队更糟糕的了
[26:35] In country, that gets you 这要是在战地
[26:36] the death penalty right there. 你可能当即就被部下给杀了
[26:41] But to kill a 16-year-old boy. 但去杀一个十六岁的孩子
[26:44] For what? 这是为了什么啊
[26:49] I’m going to make sure 我保证会让你
[26:49] you live the rest of your life 余生都在
[26:51] in the black echo. 黑色回声中度过
[27:24] You said you know who killed her. 你曾说过 你知道谁杀了她
[27:25] He called himself Mitch. 那个人自称叫米奇
[27:26] It’s the only name I ever knew him by. 我只知道他这个名字
[27:28] The registers are in the back, 访客登记册在橱柜里
[27:31] in the cabinets. 在最后面
[27:34] Mitch. 米奇
[27:35] “Fox Mitchell” was an alias, okay? 福克斯·米奇是个假名 明白吗
[27:38] He was a snitch. 他是个告密者
[27:39] You’ve tied Epperson to your mother’s murder? 你觉得埃珀森和你母亲的谋杀案有关?
[28:43] 钱德勒轻松获得 亨廷顿冠军 本地高中明星 令人印象深刻
[29:20] I was afraid I would find you here. 就猜会在这儿逮到你
[29:24] Been a month without it. 一个月没抽了
[29:34] Talk to me, Bosch. 跟我聊聊 博斯
[29:39] I should’ve fucking known. 我他妈的早该想到
[29:47] Arno Epperson, AKA Fox Mitchell. 阿诺·埃珀森就是福克斯·米奇
[29:50] The man who murdered your mother. 那个杀害你母亲的凶手吗
[29:51] Or so I thought. 我以前这么认为
[29:53] I mean, I knew he was protected 我知道他被警局
[29:54] by the department or somebody 或凌驾在警局之上的某个大人物
[29:56] who had power over the department. 给保护起来了
[30:01] Bradley Walker. He and Arno were tight. 布拉德利·沃克 他和阿诺走得很近
[30:03] The Police Commission president? 警察委员会主席?
[30:05] His father more or less ran the City Council 他父亲差不多掌控了市议会
[30:07] for three decades. 近三十年
[30:08] Why would Bradley Walker’s father 为什么布拉德利·沃克的父亲
[30:10] run interference 要出面干涉
[30:11] and protect Epperson on a murder? 并庇护犯有命案的埃珀森?
[30:13] It doesn’t make any sense that he would take that risk, 他没理由以身犯险
[30:15] not for his son’s fuck-up friend. 尤其是为他儿子的罪犯朋友
[30:16] I know. 我知道
[30:20] I had it wrong. 但我想错了
[30:21] You had what wrong? 你哪里搞错了
[30:22] It was the other way around. 真相刚好相反
[30:23] It was all about protecting Bradley. 这一切是为了保护布拉德利
[30:26] And Arno Epperson was part of it. 庇护阿诺·埃珀森只是顺带
[30:28] You’re saying Bradley Walker killed your mother? 你是说布拉德利·沃克杀了你母亲?
[30:30] I’m saying this isn’t over. 我是说这事还没完
[30:33] I’m going to find out. 我会查个水落石出
[31:01] Hello. 你好
[31:07] So. 终于
[31:09] You decided to return my property. 你决定还给我了
[31:12] Nice of you after a year and a half. 真是太好了 一年半后再见到你
[31:14] Well, the case has been under investigation. 案子一直在查
[31:16] I needed to hang on to it a little longer. 我还得继续追查一阵
[31:17] Oh, you return it now, so case solved. 那你现在还回它 是代表案子结束了
[31:21] Still working it. 不 还在查
[31:23] Hey, I remember you telling me 我记得你曾经告诉过我
[31:25] that you were an employee here since back in ’79? 你从七九年起 就在这儿上班?
[31:29] Summer of ’69, to be exact. 准确说 是六九年夏天
[31:31] I want you to look at some pictures. 我需要你帮我看一些照片
[31:41] No. 没有
[31:43] Can’t say as I ever seen him before. 没法说我见过他
[31:46] You sure? 你确定吗
[31:49] I’m not a hundred percent sure. 不能百分百确定
[31:51] I mean, it’s a long time ago. 时间太久了
[31:56] How about these? 这些呢
[32:10] Oh, yeah. Him. 是的 是他
[32:13] Who could forget that cocky mug? 谁会忘了这张傲娇脸
[32:15] He used to come here. I remember. 他以前常来 我记得
[32:18] Chevy convertible. Party boy. 开着雪佛兰敞篷车 派对型男
[32:21] The pay-to-play girls. 爱找援交少女
[32:23] I had to tell him to keep it down more than a few times. 我好多次都得去找他 让他们小点声
[32:26] When? 什么时候的事?
[32:27] Oh, uh, same time: 差不多
[32:34] But not with this other guy? 没和这个人在一起吗
[32:35] No, no. He was straight. 不 不 他是直男
[32:37] He liked the loose girls 他喜欢放荡姑娘
[32:39] with the loose legs, loose morals. 两腿一张 就没羞没臊的那种
[32:41] No, I… I didn’t mean it that way. 不 我不是那个意思
[32:43] I mean, like, did these two run together. 我是说 这两个人是不是经常一起来
[32:47] Not that I remember. 我不记得有这事
[32:51] But he rented rooms? 但他开过房间?
[32:52] Yep. 当然了
[32:53] That’s what we’re here for. 我们的生意就是租房
[32:58] His name’s not in the book. 他的名字不在登记本上
[33:00] Oh, back then, if people paid cash, 那个年代 要是有人付现金
[33:02] I never asked them too many questions. 我从不会盘问太多
[33:04] They could write down “Ronnie Reagan” for all I cared… 他们签总统的名”罗纳德·里根”都没关系…
[33:06] and some of them did. 有些人还真这么干过
[33:08] Nowadays, everybody wants to pay with plastic. 现在 人人都想刷信用卡付款
[33:11] Oh, I check the IDs on that. 我才会查查身份
[33:17] Thanks. 谢谢
[33:58] All right. 好吧
[34:00] Walker and Epperson knew each other. 沃克和埃珀森认识
[34:03] What does it mean? 这意味着什么
[34:04] It means I had it wrong. 意味着我错了
[34:06] I have a guy. 我有个线人
[34:08] He identifies Walker 他认出了沃克
[34:10] as a regular at the City Center Hotel, 是市中心旅馆的常客
[34:12] the place my mother went the night she was murdered. 我母亲被杀当晚去过那里
[34:15] My guy doesn’t ID Epperson. 我的线人没有认出埃珀森
[34:17] But Epperson’s alias, Fox Mitchell, 但是埃珀森的假名福克斯·米奇
[34:20] turns up repeatedly in the guest register. 屡次出现在房客登记本上
[34:23] – And? – Walker and Epperson – 所以呢? – 沃克和埃珀森
[34:25] were asshole buddies since high school. 从高中起 就是互相爆菊的基佬伴侣
[34:26] There’s no reason to think 完全有理由相信
[34:27] that they weren’t still hanging out in their 20s. 他们二十多岁时 关系还很密切
[34:30] Walker knows about Epperson’s life 沃克一定知道了埃珀森是
[34:32] as an LAPD-protected snitch with an alias. 受洛杉矶警局保护的线人 并用假名生活
[34:36] He uses Epperson’s alias to rent rooms 他利用埃珀森的假名
[34:38] at the City Center Hotel 在市中心旅馆开房
[34:40] for liaisons with prostitutes. 供妓女接客
[34:42] So Walker killed your mother now? 所以是沃克杀了你母亲?
[34:44] That’s your theory? 这就是你的推理?
[34:47] Do you have any idea how you sound? 你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗
[34:49] I do. But that yearbook came from Caffrey. 我知道 不过卡佛里寄来的那本年鉴
[34:53] RHD says 劫案凶杀科说
[34:54] Caffrey was the target of the arson at River Watch. 卡佛里是河谷区纵火案的目标
[34:58] Somebody wanted to wipe him out 有人想灭了他
[35:00] and whatever he had in that apartment. 让他公寓里的证据消失
[35:02] But his lawyer had the yearbook. 但年鉴在他律师的手里
[35:03] Yeah. And Caffrey kept 没错 卡佛里将
[35:05] a copy of my mother’s murder book somewhere else, 我母亲命案的卷宗副本藏到了
[35:08] somewhere safe. 某个安全的地方
[35:10] And RHD found it. 后来劫案凶杀科找到了它
[35:19] So, what do you want me to do, Bosch? 那你想让我做什么呢 博斯
[35:21] Call RHD. Tell them 打给劫案凶杀科 告诉他们
[35:22] you’ve taken a personal interest in the case 你本人很关注这个案子
[35:24] and ask for a briefing. 要一份对此的简报
[35:26] When they mention finding my mother’s murder book, 当他们提到 发现了我母亲谋杀案的卷宗时
[35:28] ask for a copy. 就开口要一份副本
[35:30] I’ll take it from there. 之后我再行动
[35:32] You want me to help you conduct a secret investigation 你要我帮你展开一项秘密调查
[35:34] of the man who is scheduled to pin the stars on my collar. 调查对象居然是 将要给我授星的人
[35:39] Don’t you want to know if that man’s a murderer? 你就不想知道 他是不是凶手吗?
[35:50] I got Daddy’s bag. 我拿了爸爸的包
[35:51] I called it. It’s not fair. 我也想拿的 这不公平
[35:53] Jack, you’re bigger. Be bigger. 杰克 你是哥哥 让着点
[36:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:19] Mom, can we open the Chee-tos? 妈妈 我们可以吃奇多薯条吗
[36:20] – Yes. – No. – 可以 – 不行
[36:22] Don’t spoil your lunch. 别到时吃不下午饭
[36:26] You gonna be okay here by yourself? 你一个人没问题吧
[36:28] I could get Willis to come 我可以叫威利斯过来
[36:29] and stay with you for a couple of days. 陪你住几天
[36:31] Willis? It’d be me taking care of him. 威利斯? 那不变成我照顾他了
[36:38] Tell me you’re going to quit, Jerry. 答应我你会辞职 杰瑞
[36:40] Take your pension. Call it a day. 拿好你的退休金 就此结束
[36:42] What else would I do? 那我还能干什么?
[36:44] I don’t know. Sell houses. 我不知道 卖掉房子
[36:47] Get your Masters. 读个硕士
[36:49] Watch your boys grow up. 看儿子们长大
[36:52] I will. Don’t worry. 我会的 别担心
[36:56] I like my job. 可我喜欢这工作
[36:58] I’m good at it. 也很擅长
[37:00] Yeah. 是啊
[37:04] I know you are. 你最棒了
[37:08] So you go back. 所以你回去吧
[37:09] Does that mean going back 这意味着 你会继续
[37:10] to partner with Harry Bosch? 哈里·博斯搭档吗
[37:24] Let’s take a walk. 咱们走走吧
[37:27] I’ll pretend it’s exercise. 我就当是锻炼好了
[37:29] It’s not like poker is exactly aerobic. 虽然不像健身扑克那样 是有氧运动
[37:32] Find a place to live yet? 找到地方住了吗
[37:33] Everything’s so expensive. 房子都太贵了
[37:36] We may need you to move back to Vegas. 我们可能会让你回拉斯维加斯
[37:39] Bullshit. 别扯了
[37:40] You need to bring me in all the way. 你必须让我全程参与
[37:42] That was our deal when you asked for my help. 当初你找我帮忙时 咱们说好的
[37:45] The Director is extremely happy 上头对你的表现
[37:46] with what you’ve accomplished. 极其满意
[37:48] You are in, 你仍然会参与
[37:49] but in an outside kind of way. 只不过地点转移到了外围
[37:51] For how much longer? 这要持续多久
[37:53] How’s Reggie? 瑞奇怎么样了
[37:55] I don’t like keeping secrets from him 我不喜欢对他 对玛迪
[37:57] or Maddie, or Harry Bosch, for that matter. 甚至对哈里·博斯保密的感觉
[37:59] Look, Jay, I got you what you wanted. 杰伊 你想要的我都给你了
[38:02] We’re greedy bastards. What can I say? 我们都是贪婪的混蛋啊 你不知道吗
[38:04] You can say “Welcome back to the Bureau, Agent Wish.” 你可以说”欢迎回局里 许愿特工”
[38:07] Give me a desk and a badge. 给我张办公桌 一枚警徽
[38:10] Soon. 很快会有的
[38:16] I forgot what assholes you guys really are. 我都忘了你们有多混蛋了
[38:23] Caffrey kept it in a safe deposit box. 卡佛里把它存在保险箱里
[38:27] Extortion? 用来敲诈吗?
[38:28] RHD thinks so. 劫案凶杀科觉得是
[38:30] 17 months ago, 十七个月前
[38:31] Caffrey started making deposits in his bank account… 卡佛里开始往自己账户里存钱
[38:34] 5,000 in cash every month, source unknown. 每月存五千现金 来源不详
[38:37] Right after I went to him about Fox Mitchell. 刚好在我找他打听福克斯·米奇之后
[38:40] Yes. 没错
[38:41] So Caffrey sends me 所以卡佛里是
[38:42] in the wrong direction after Epperson, 故意误导 引我去查埃珀森
[38:44] turns around, extorts Walker… 然后回过头去敲诈沃克…
[38:46] “Pay up or I give Bosch the true story”… “给我钱 不然我就告诉博斯真相” …
[38:49] Walker gets tired of paying. 后来沃克不耐烦给钱了
[38:52] All theory, no evidence. 全是推理 没有证据
[38:55] If there’s evidence… 但凡有蛛丝马迹
[38:59] I’ll find it. 我都会查出来的
[39:00] Call me when you do. 查到了告诉我
[39:31] Where’s Mom? 妈妈去哪了
[39:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:37] Dad, we need to go to the store. 爸 我们得去趟超市
[39:38] The fridge is bare. 冰箱都空了
[39:40] Okay, make a list. I’ll take care of it. 好 列张清单 我会照办的
[39:43] Mom is even worse about it than you are. 你这反应比我妈还是好点
[39:45] How did you two ever survive? 你们俩到底怎么活下来的
[39:47] Why do you think I know all the best takeout places? 你以为我为什么会知道 每一家最好的外卖店?
[39:53] What are you doing? I thought you solved that. 你在干嘛 不是已经破案了吗
[39:57] I did. 是破案了
[40:00] There might be somebody else. 但可能还有其他人
[40:02] Just checking. 查查而已
[40:04] What? 怎么了
[40:06] Must be hard, 重温旧事
[40:08] going through that again. 一定很痛苦
[40:09] Not really. 还好
[40:11] Ancient history. 都是过去的事了
[40:28] Toronto 105-94. 多伦多队 一零五比九四获胜
[40:32] Hey, you going stir-crazy yet? 你在家没闷出病吧
[40:34] No. 没有
[40:35] I’m good. 我很好
[40:36] Look, has Bosch talked to you 博斯有没有跟你说起
[40:39] about this latest rabbit hole he’s going down? 他最近在查的那个无底洞?
[40:43] He’s been dodging my calls. 他不接我电话
[40:45] What now? 现在怎么办?
[41:28] Of course I want you there. 我当然希望你也到场
[41:31] We just need to be discreet. 我们只是得谨慎一点
[41:34] There is nothing inappropriate about this relationship. 咱们交往的事 没什么见不得人的
[41:38] I know that. It’s just… 我知道 只是…
[41:46] Would you excuse me for a moment? 介意我接个电话吗?
[41:48] This won’t take long. 不会耽搁太久的
[41:49] Hmm. Of course. 当然行了
[41:58] – Bosch. – Back in ’79, – 博斯 – 七九年
[42:01] Caffrey got called to City Hall 卡佛里被传唤到市政厅
[42:02] to brief a councilman… Bradley Walker Sr… 见一名议员 就是老布拉德利·沃克
[42:05] on my mother’s case alone. 单独汇报了我妈的案子
[42:07] It’s in Caffrey’s copy of the investigative chronology, 这事在卡佛里的调查年表里有
[42:10] not in the official murder book. 正式的命案卷宗里却没了
[42:12] Is there a summary report on the briefing? 那场汇报有书面简报吗?
[42:14] No, nothing. 没有
[42:16] The murder book was sanitized 卡佛里见过老沃克后
[42:17] after Caffrey met with Walker. 命案卷宗就被删改了
[42:24] As I’ve said, this isn’t proof of anything. 就像我之前说过的 这证明不了什么
[42:27] The mayor, city council members, 市长 市政厅议员
[42:28] they ask for briefings all the time. 这些人天天听无数汇报
[42:30] Walker Senior’s name in the book 即使老沃克的名字浮现
[42:32] doesn’t add up to extortion or murder. 也不足以证明有敲诈或谋杀
[42:34] It’s Walker. I know it. You know it. 那可是沃克 我了解他 你也了解
[42:36] Otherwise, Caffrey wouldn’t have sanitized the record. 否则卡佛里不会删去记录的
[42:39] I suggest you stand down, Detective, 我劝你先放一放 探长
[42:41] and see where Bennett and Pell go with it. 再看看贝内特和佩尔查到哪里了
[42:43] They’ll never get close to him. 他们永远查不到他身上的
[42:44] It starts with Walker, 得先由沃克查起
[42:45] then you trace it back to the torch, 再往上寻根究底
[42:47] not the other way around. 而不是反过来
[42:49] Bosch, this is not your case. 博斯 这不是你的案子
[42:51] It’s been my case since I was 12 years old. 从我十二岁起 这就是我的案子了
[42:55] Did you ask Bennett and Pell 你有问过贝内特和佩尔
[42:56] for regular updates? 案情进展吗
[42:58] I did. 我问过
[43:00] Let me know what you know, Chief. 告诉我你了解到了什么 局长
[43:02] Do that, and I’ll keep you out of this. 在那之后 我就不会再来烦你了
[43:06] Bosch? 博斯
[43:20] Morning. 早上好
[43:22] Morning. 早上好
[43:24] Am I taking Maddie to school, or are you? 我送玛迪去学校 还是你送
[43:27] She’s driving. I’m closing my eyes. 她要自己开车 我对此闭一只眼
[43:30] I heard that. 我听到了哦
[43:32] How’s the house hunt? 房子找的怎么样了
[43:34] I’ve got four appointments this morning. 上午有四个地方要看
[43:36] Of course, if there’s anything I like, 当然 如果遇到我喜欢的
[43:38] I’m gonna run it by you, Maddie. 我会征求你意见的 玛迪
[43:39] Why? 为什么
[43:41] If we’re going to live there, I want you to have a say. 以后跟我住在一起 我希望你有发言权
[43:43] I live here. 我就住这里
[43:45] Are you gonna eat that cold? 你早饭不热一热就吃吗
[43:47] Mom, you have Reggie. 妈妈 你有瑞奇
[43:49] Harry’s alone. 而哈里独自一人
[43:50] Live wherever you want. I’ll come and visit, 想住哪儿随便你 我会去看你的
[43:52] but I’m gonna stay with Dad. 但我想和爸爸一起住
[44:07] What have you done with my daughter? 你对我女儿做了什么
[44:10] You’re looking in the mirror. 你跟我 咱俩就好像猪八戒照镜子
[44:13] – That’s harsh. – Not at all. – 这话真难听 – 完全不是
[44:15] I wouldn’t have it any other way. 我不觉得这是坏话
[44:23] Hell. 见鬼
[44:26] Things are so… 最近太…
[44:29] It’s probably better that she stays with you. 可能和你住 对她比较好
[44:32] Why? 为什么
[44:35] Eleanor. 埃莉诺
[44:40] What’s going on with you? 你到底怎么回事
[44:44] What happened in Hong Kong? 在香港发生了什么
[45:25] Powers, you volunteer for this? 鲍尔斯 你自愿要来的吗
[45:29] I did, yeah. 是啊
[45:30] They got a bunch of us, taking shifts. 他们还派了几个 轮流值班
[45:33] I may just learn to like you yet. 我好像开始喜欢你了
[45:56] Jerry. 杰瑞
[45:57] Harry. 哈里
[45:58] Hey. I didn’t hear the door. 我没听到门铃
[46:01] Oh. Your security let me in. 你的保安让我进来的
[46:03] Yeah. Uh… 呃
[46:06] I can’t bring myself to tell them to go home. 我不忍心赶他们回家
[46:08] And thank you. 谢谢你
[46:09] Shit, you didn’t have to. 得了 你没必要这样
[46:12] Everybody’s droppin’ stuff off 人人都在掉眼泪
[46:13] like I died or something. 就像我已经挂了似的
[46:17] How you feeling? 感觉如何
[46:19] On the mend, 在恢复
[46:21] staying ahead of the pain. 已经不痛了
[46:23] Working a case on your down time? 休养时还在工作?
[46:25] Uh, no, not really. 不算是吧
[46:28] You catch a new one? 你接了新案子吗
[46:30] Still writing up Dobbs. 还是多布斯的案子
[46:33] Jimmy Robertson brought me 吉米·罗伯森给了我
[46:34] the Rudy Tafero interview. 鲁迪·泰非罗的采访
[46:39] Why would he bring you that? 他给你这个干嘛
[46:43] You tell me. 你说呢
[46:48] I’m good. 我没事
[47:05] How’d you know they were driving a Cadillac? 你怎么知道他们开的是凯迪拉克?
[47:10] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[47:13] When Rudy flipped 逮到鲁迪后
[47:16] and you led him through the story, 你引导他讲完故事
[47:17] you slipped. 你一时大意
[47:19] You asked if the Cadillac they were in was stolen. 问他们坐的那辆凯迪拉克 是不是偷的
[47:23] Yeah, so? 是啊 怎么了?
[47:24] How’d you know it was a Caddy? 你怎么知道那是辆凯迪
[47:26] It wasn’t in the video that was sent to the Times. 寄给《时代周刊》的录像里 它可没出现过
[47:29] They stole it for that job, and somehow you knew. 他们为干那活偷了它 不知怎么被你知道了
[47:31] You said Cadillac before Rudy. 你比鲁迪更早指出那是凯迪拉克
[47:33] You knew what they were driving. 你知道他们当时开的是什么车
[47:37] What are you doing here, Jerry? 你想暗示什么 杰瑞
[47:42] You sent that video to the Times. 是你寄录像给《时代周刊》
[47:46] You had cameras on Gunn. 你给甘恩装了监视器
[47:50] I was on my way to see Mark Taylor about it 我正要找马克·泰勒问这件事
[47:52] when I got shot. 然后就中了枪
[48:00] You found the camera in the kitchen. 这么说 你找到厨房的监视器了
[48:03] You got the murder on video? 你录下了谋杀过程吗
[48:05] It would turn this into a slam. 这会变成一桩警察非法监控案的
[48:06] Cameras inside were dead. 里面的监控器坏了
[48:10] But not outside, where it got them going up and in. 但外面的没有 录下了他们的进出
[48:17] The Cadillac’s not in the shot, Harry. 凯迪拉克可没被拍到过 哈里
[48:23] Don’t tell me you sat there 别告诉我 你当时坐在那里
[48:24] and just watched the Tafero brothers pull up 就这么眼睁睁看着泰非罗兄弟停车
[48:26] and go in and kill him. 进屋杀了他
[48:29] Oh, man, Harry. 天啊 哈里
[48:35] We do what we have to do. 有些事我不得不做
[48:37] What the fuck does that mean? 这他妈是什么意思
[48:40] Holland’s a monster. 霍兰德是个禽兽
[48:42] So was Gunn. 甘恩也是
[48:44] The Taferos… 还有泰非罗兄弟…
[48:45] We took them all off the chart, Jerry. 我们把他们一窝端了 杰瑞
[48:47] They’ll never hurt anybody again. 他们再也没法伤害任何人了
[48:50] But not like that, brother, not like that. 可是这样不对 哥们 这样不对
[48:51] What has happened to you? 你到底是怎么了
[48:56] Don’t you see we can’t be like them? 我们不能堕落成他们 你明白吗?
[49:01] I’m not so sure anymore. 我已经不再那么确定了
[49:10] Two weeks ago, you didn’t want to be my partner. 两周前 你不想和我搭档
[49:15] Now I’m not so sure I can be yours. 现在 我不知道自己还想不想和你搭档
[49:33] We pleaded and begged and bided our time, 我们耐心祈求和等待
[49:37] and in the end we got the man we wanted from day 1 最终 我们从第一天就期盼的那个人
[49:40] to lead our police department 终于成为了我们的局长
[49:42] through the difficult times ahead. 他将领导我们度过困难时期
[49:44] Policing an American city 在美国 维护一座城市的治安
[49:45] has never been more difficult 从未如此艰难
[49:47] or more scrutinized, 受到公众如此严格的审视
[49:49] relations with the community 警局与其所保护
[49:51] the department protects and serves 和服务的社区民众之间
[49:53] never more strained. 从未如此关系紧张
[49:55] The example of how we go forward 我们究竟该怎样前行
[49:58] and build bridges of trust and equal justice 并恢复公众对司法公正的信任
[50:03] will be set from the top down, 必须由局长以身作则
[50:06] and I can think of no better man for the job 而我想不出还有谁 比欧文更能胜任
[50:09] than Irvin Irving. 这项工作了
[50:23] I ask Mayor Ramos to join me 我请拉莫斯市长和我一起
[50:25] as we put the stars on Chief Irving’s collar. 为欧文局长授星
[50:33] Congratulations, Irving. 祝贺你 欧文
[50:35] I knew you’d come around. 我就知道你会回来的
[50:37] Thank you, Mr. Mayor. 谢谢 市长先生
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme