时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | He saw me and reached for his gun. | 他看到我后 准备拿枪 |
[00:10] | I shot him. | 我向他开了枪 |
[00:14] | I had to… | 我不得不这么做 |
[00:17] | to protect the public and to protect myself. | 保护其他人 和我自己 |
[00:20] | Did you almost die? | 你差点死了吗 |
[00:22] | No, Joe, no, it’s not like that. | 没有 乔 不是那样 |
[00:24] | Um, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[00:26] | – Did you have to kill him? – Of course he did. | – 你非得杀了他吗 – 他当然要那么做 |
[00:28] | That’s what we’re trained to do, | 训练的时候教我们这样应对 |
[00:31] | to make sure nobody else gets hurt. | 以确保其他人的安全 |
[00:34] | But couldn’t you have shot him | 但你不能打他的 |
[00:36] | in the arm or something? | 手臂或是什么的吗 |
[00:37] | Like on TV? | 就像电视上一样 |
[00:41] | That’s not how it is in real life. | 现实生活不是这样的 |
[00:43] | Uh, if I tried to shoot him in the arm, | 如果我打了他的手臂 |
[00:46] | I might have missed and hit an innocent bystander. | 我可能会射偏 或是射中路人 |
[00:50] | Are you going to get a medal? | 你会得到奖牌吗 |
[00:51] | – Don’t be stupid. – Jack. | – 怎么可能 – 杰克 |
[00:53] | Dad could get fired over this. | 老爸会因此被开除的 |
[00:55] | Listen to the news. | 看看新闻好吗 |
[00:57] | Daddy, are you going to lose your job? | 爸 你会丢掉工作吗 |
[01:00] | Is that what you’re worried about? | 这就是你所担心的吗 |
[01:02] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不会 |
[01:03] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没有做错什么 |
[01:06] | So why aren’t you at work? | 那你为什么不上班 |
[01:08] | I get a few days off when they look into everything. | 他们调查这件事的时候 我有几天假期 |
[01:12] | See, when something like this happens, | 是这样的 当像这样的事情发生的时候 |
[01:14] | the department comes in | 部门就会参与 |
[01:16] | and makes sure the cops did everything right. | 确保警察没做错事 |
[01:18] | And I did. | 我也没做错 |
[01:19] | I’d give you a medal. | 我会给你一个奖牌 |
[01:21] | I think you’re a hero. | 我觉得你是个英雄 |
[01:24] | Thank you, buddy. | 谢谢 小伙计 |
[01:26] | But you know what? I’m not a hero. | 但你知道吗 我不是个英雄 |
[01:28] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是做我的工作而已 |
[01:32] | What was his name? | 他叫什么? |
[01:34] | Woodrow. Woody Woodrow. | 伍德鲁 伍迪·伍德鲁 |
[01:39] | Was he black? | 他是黑人吗 |
[01:43] | He was white. | 他是白人 |
[01:45] | Okay, boys, time for school. | 好了 小男孩们 该上学了 |
[01:48] | Go brush your teeth. | 去刷牙吧 |
[01:49] | Wait, um… | 等等 |
[01:51] | I need a hug. Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[01:55] | Oh, I love you, guys. | 我爱你们 |
[01:56] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[02:00] | Here, take this. | 给你这个 |
[02:04] | Thank you, Jackie. | 谢谢你 Jackie |
[02:14] | That was tougher than talking to IA. | 比跟调查科谈话还难 |
[02:21] | What? You’re mad at me? | 怎么了 你生我气了 |
[02:24] | I’m happy you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[02:26] | You are mad at me. | 你是生气了 |
[02:30] | I don’t want those boys to grow up without a father. | 我不想孩子们长大时没有父亲在身边 |
[02:36] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[03:53] | Police! We have a warrant to search the premises! | 警察 我们有搜查证 搜查这个住址 |
[03:59] | Let ‘er rip. | 撞门吧 |
[04:21] | Is it clear? | 没问题了吧 |
[04:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:25] | We’re looking for two weapons: | 我们要找两把武器 |
[04:26] | a 9-millimeter used to kill William Meadows | 一把杀害威廉姆·梅多思的九毫米口径手枪 |
[04:29] | and a knife with a 3-inch curved blade | 和一把杀害托马斯·尼斯 |
[04:32] | used to kill Thomas Niese. | 的三英寸的弯刀 |
[04:33] | Also anything and everything | 还有其它相关的 |
[04:36] | that would point to the whereabouts of Xavi Moreno. | 能让我们找到贾维·莫雷诺去向的线索 |
[04:43] | Nah, I don’t get it. | 我搞不懂 |
[04:45] | Dobbs was a private contractor. | 多布斯是个独立承包商 |
[04:47] | Guess that’s how he was able to afford a place like this. | 也许因此他才能买得起这样的房子 |
[04:50] | Yeah. That is possible. | 有可能 |
[05:42] | Did you find something? | 你找到什么吗 |
[05:43] | Cornell Jackson ripped these guys off. | 康尼尔·杰克森骗了他们 |
[05:45] | Oh, is that why they killed him? | 是因为这个杀了他吗 |
[05:47] | Maybe. Or he was just another loose end like Sharkey. | 也许 或者是像沙奇一样躺枪了 |
[05:50] | – You? – Uh, nothing. | – 你呢 – 没找到什么 |
[05:52] | As in nothing. The place has been cleared out. | 真的什么都没有 这房子被清理过了 |
[05:55] | It’s practically empty. | 基本就是空房 |
[05:56] | – Wiped clean? – No, no. | – 指纹都没了 – 不是 |
[05:58] | There’s plenty of prints, though so far it looks | 有很多的指纹 但根据现在来看 |
[06:00] | like they’re all from the same person. | 都是来自同一个人 |
[06:01] | Dobbs. | 多布斯的 |
[06:01] | we still have to confirm it, but who else? | 我们还要确定一下 可还能有谁的 |
[06:04] | The family pictures? The kids’ toys? | 全家福 孩子的照片怎么回事 |
[06:07] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 你推测的水平不在我之下 |
[06:19] | No gun. | 没有枪 |
[06:20] | More knives than a carnival act, | 刀比嘉年华上的都多 |
[06:22] | but none that fit the description. | 但没有符合描述的 |
[06:24] | Unlike the Beemer. | 这辆宝马可不一样 |
[06:29] | You are one ace detective. | 你真是个一流的警探 |
[06:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:33] | Call it in, Kemosabe. | 报上去吧 朋友 |
[06:35] | This is 6-W-45. | 这是6-W-45 |
[06:37] | I need a tow at this location. | 我这里需要一辆拖车 |
[06:58] | Can we please go home? | 我们能回家么 |
[07:00] | Please? | 求你了 |
[07:03] | Look, between travel team and school, | 听着 以后你奔忙于旅行队和学校之间 |
[07:05] | you’ll hardly be here. | 很难有时间来了 |
[07:07] | This sucks. | 太逊了 |
[07:09] | It’s just a few days. | 只是几天而已 |
[07:11] | I can’t do my job if I’m worried about you. | 如果一直担心你 我就不能好好工作了 |
[07:13] | So you are worried? | 所以你担心我 |
[07:15] | But I won’t be if you’re here with Grace. | 但如果你住在格蕾丝家 我就不会了 |
[07:17] | I just want you out of harm’s way. | 我只是不想你受伤 |
[07:19] | Harm’s way. What are we talking about here, Dad? | 受伤 你在说些什么 老爸 |
[07:23] | Is this like the kidnapping? | 这会像上次的绑架一样吗 |
[07:24] | Remember what I promised you in Vegas | 还记得我在拉斯维加斯机场 |
[07:26] | that time at the airport? | 向你保证的 |
[07:28] | That I’d never be in that kind of danger again. | 我永远也不会经历那样的危险了 |
[07:30] | Right. I promised. | 对 我保证过 |
[07:33] | But now it seems that I am. | 但现在看起来像是我会 |
[07:34] | Which is why I want you here. | 这就是为什么我想你待在这里 |
[07:36] | I want to help. I want to learn, Dad. | 我想帮忙 我想学习 老爸 |
[07:39] | This is like a teachable moment. | 这可以是一个教学机会 |
[07:40] | I mean, who are these guys? | 我是说 那些到底是什么人? |
[07:44] | Okay, look, when this is all over, | 好了 当这一切都结束 |
[07:47] | we’ll sit down, we’ll go through the case. | 我们就坐下来 好好聊这个案子 |
[07:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:53] | I still think I should be with you. | 我还是觉得我应该和你在一起 |
[07:58] | We need to spend more time at the range. | 我们应该去射击场多花点时间 |
[08:01] | I want to get really proficient at that 9 millimeter. | 我还想练练九毫米手枪射击 |
[08:05] | Deal. | 成交 |
[08:06] | Come on. Grace is waiting. | 来吧 格蕾丝等着了 |
[08:16] | Hi, Maddie. Welcome. | 嘿 麦迪 欢迎 |
[08:20] | Lisa’s in the guestroom, getting it ready. | 丽莎已经在客房 准备了 |
[08:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:28] | Keep me posted. | 保持联系 |
[08:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[08:37] | Go ahead. | 进去吧 |
[08:41] | Thanks, Grace. | 谢谢你 格蕾丝 |
[08:42] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[09:22] | Buen día. | 你好 |
[09:37] | Hey, handsome. | 嘿 帅哥 |
[09:40] | You read about Caffrey? | 你看到卡佛里的消息了吗 |
[09:41] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[09:42] | Horrible way to go. | 死相很惨 |
[09:43] | The worst. | 非常惨 |
[09:44] | Didn’t he handle your mother’s case? | 他是不是负责你母亲的案子? |
[09:46] | He did. Ever work with him? | 是他 你和他共事过吗 |
[09:48] | He was pulling the pin | 他刚要离职的时候 |
[09:49] | just about the time I got to Hollywood. | 是我刚刚调到好莱坞 |
[09:51] | So it’s not true you humped a Shamu with Wyatt Earp? | 所以你和怀亚特·厄普(传奇西部警长)一起捕了一条白鲸是假的 |
[09:55] | Yeah, yeah. That’s true. | 那是真的 |
[09:57] | Earp was my T.O. | 厄普是我的上司 |
[09:59] | Damn shame about Caffrey. | 卡佛里真是可惜 |
[10:28] | Cindy Wagner, please. | 请找辛迪·华格纳 |
[10:29] | Detective Bosch, LAPD. | 博斯警探 洛杉矶警察局 |
[10:30] | Yeah, this is she. | 我就是 |
[10:32] | Thank you for returning my call. | 谢谢你回我的电话 |
[10:33] | I’d like to ask you some questions about your ex-husband. | 我想问一些你前夫的信息 |
[10:36] | – Which one? – Trevor Dobbs. | – 哪一个 – 特里沃·多布斯 |
[10:38] | Oh, Lord. Where’d you dig him up? | 哦 老天 你是在哪儿找到他的 |
[10:41] | Is now a good time? | 现在方便么 |
[10:48] | So… | 所以 |
[10:51] | Judge Houghton wants you and Fowkkes | 霍顿法官想让你和福克斯 |
[10:53] | to meet in her office and talk. | 去她办公室 谈一谈 |
[10:56] | About? | 关于什么 |
[10:57] | She wants a plea agreement. | 她想要达成认罪协议 |
[10:59] | I want a trial. | 我想要审判 |
[11:02] | Make a deal, Anita. | 达成协议吧 安妮塔 |
[11:04] | Do it now, and it’ll play in the media | 现在这样做 媒体会认为是 |
[11:06] | like Holland’s capitulating. | 霍兰德的妥协 |
[11:08] | Or like our case is tanking. | 又或是我们的案子不行了 |
[11:09] | Our case is tanking. | 我们案子本来就不行了 |
[11:13] | Make a deal. | 达成个协议 |
[11:20] | Yesterday there was | 就在昨天 |
[11:21] | yet another officer-involved shooting. | 又有一起警察枪击的案件 |
[11:24] | This time, the victim was a veteran | 这一次 受害者是我们 |
[11:26] | of our illegal war in Iraq. | 违法伊拉克战争的退伍军人 |
[11:28] | LAPD is just another bunch of bloodthirsty thugs, | 洛杉矶警察局就是一群街道上穿蓝衣服的 |
[11:32] | a street gang in blue hiding behind the badge. | 躲在他们警徽背后的残忍暴徒 |
[11:35] | Mr. Wolfe, please stay on topic. | 沃夫先生 请不要跑题 |
[11:38] | My point is I vigorously object | 我的观点是 我强烈反对 |
[11:40] | to allocating 5,000 of my tax dollars | 分配五千元的税费 |
[11:43] | to the K-9 unit | 给K-9分局 |
[11:44] | for the oppression and suppression | 来镇压 压迫 |
[11:46] | of my fellow citizens. | 大众百姓 |
[11:47] | Yeah! That’s right. | 对 没错 |
[11:50] | Moving on to agenda item 2: report of the Chief of Police. | 下一个 议程二 局长汇报 |
[11:54] | Acting Chief Irving. | 现任局长欧文 |
[11:58] | I’d like to reassure the public | 我想再一次向民众保证 |
[12:01] | that our efforts to apprehend the Koreatown Killer | 我们对韩国城的杀人凶手的追捕 |
[12:03] | continue unabated and will do so | 一直持续进行 |
[12:05] | as long as it takes to apprehend this criminal. | 直到我们将其逮捕 |
[12:08] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 局长 |
[12:10] | Speakers who would like | 听众有谁想评论 |
[12:12] | to address the Chief’s comments on KTK? | 局长关于KTK的申明 |
[12:16] | The next speakers are Clifton Campbell, | 下一个发言者克利夫顿·坎贝尔 |
[12:18] | Big Mike, Super Batchick, and Mr. Wolfe. | 麦克 白齐克 和沃夫先生 |
[12:24] | Mr. Campbell, please confine your comments | 坎贝尔先生 请确保你的评论 |
[12:27] | to the Chief’s remarks and the topic at hand. | 是针对局长刚刚的发言 |
[12:29] | Yes, your Honor. | 好的 法官大人 |
[12:30] | Ktk. | 韩杀 |
[12:33] | Let’s face facts. | 让我们面对现实 |
[12:35] | It’s going on what, four years now? | 已经多长时间了 四年了 |
[12:39] | I live in that neighborhood. | 我就住在那片区域 |
[12:41] | People are scared. | 人们很害怕 |
[12:43] | And I blame you, Chief Irving. | 这都怪你 欧文局长 |
[12:46] | People are getting killed | 人们被杀害 |
[12:48] | because of your lack of leadership. | 就因为你缺乏领导力 |
[12:51] | It’s clear by now LAPD can’t handle KTK. | 现在已经很清楚了 洛杉矶警局没能力解决韩杀 |
[12:56] | He’s outsmarted you at every turn. | 他比你们都更聪明 |
[12:59] | We Angelenos deserve better. | 我们洛杉矶人民应当拥有更好的警察 |
[13:03] | I’m afraid the Koreatown Killer | 我恐怕韩国城凶手还会继续 |
[13:05] | will continue his reign of terror indefinitely | 不定期的进行如此暴行 |
[13:08] | until we get a new chief. | 除非我们换一个新局长 |
[13:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:21] | Thank you, Mr. Campbell. | 谢谢你 坎贝尔先生 |
[13:22] | And thank you for your tone. | 谢谢你的发言 |
[13:24] | We could use more of that civility in these sessions. | 我们需要更多的尊重在这次会议 |
[13:28] | The next speaker is Big Mike. | 下一个发言者麦克 |
[13:30] | Regarding the Koreatown Killer, | 关于韩国城杀手 |
[13:33] | Chief Irving, you’re nothing but a Tom, | 欧文局长 你不过是一个跳梁小丑 |
[13:35] | cooning for The Man in that blue uniform. | 一个穿警服的黑鬼 |
[13:37] | You ought to be ashamed of yourself. | 你应该感到惭愧 |
[13:50] | Judge Houghton? | 霍顿法官呢 |
[13:52] | She’s waiting to hear from us. | 她在等着我们了 |
[14:07] | Voluntary manslaughter. | 故意杀人罪 |
[14:10] | Sentencing rec? | 量刑 |
[14:12] | The max. | 最大 |
[14:15] | 11. | 十一年 |
[14:16] | He behaves himself, | 他好好表现 |
[14:17] | – he’s out in six. – Oh, please. | – 六年就能出来了 – 行了吧 |
[14:19] | Then let’s go to trial on the murder charges. | 那就按谋杀罪上法庭 |
[14:20] | Anita, We’re having this conversation | 安妮塔 我们有这场对话 |
[14:24] | because you can’t prove he killed her at all, | 就是因为你不能证明他杀了人 |
[14:28] | unintentionally or otherwise. | 不管是无意还是什么 |
[14:30] | This case should never have been brought. | 这案子就不该被提起 |
[14:32] | DNA from a consensual sexual encounter, | DNA现实双方自愿进行性行为 |
[14:35] | no witnesses, | 没有证人 |
[14:36] | a timeline you could drive a Corvette through, | 就凭一个你可以确定的时间线 |
[14:39] | no history of aberrant behavior on Mr. Holland’s part. | 霍兰德可没有犯罪历史 |
[14:42] | Thanks to your witness tampering. | 多亏了你证人的干扰 |
[14:43] | Oh, and your star witness? | 那你的明星证人呢 |
[14:45] | Thoroughly discredited | 彻底没戏了 |
[14:46] | as a suspect in another homicide. | 被作为另一件凶杀案的嫌疑人 |
[14:52] | You’re not even planning to call Bosch | 你应该不打算传唤博斯吧 |
[14:57] | I guessed it right. | 我猜对了 |
[14:59] | – What are you looking for? – Time served. | – 你想要什么 – 缩短刑期 |
[15:01] | Oh, please. You’re joking, right. | 行了吧 你在开玩笑吧 |
[15:03] | He’s been under house arrest. | 他已经被软禁了 |
[15:05] | Confined for more than a year | 限制超过一年了 |
[15:06] | on trumped up, spurious charges. | 因为一些伪造的指控 |
[15:12] | Involuntary man. | 无意识犯罪 |
[15:15] | Sentencing rec? | 量刑 |
[15:16] | The maximum: four years. | 最大化 四年 |
[15:20] | Four years is a lifetime in his business. | 四年对他的生意来说就是一辈子 |
[15:22] | With good behavior, out in two. | 好好表现 两年就能出来 |
[15:24] | Credited with 14 months of time served? | 14个月刑期 |
[15:27] | Fuck you. I draw the line. | 滚蛋 我来定规矩 |
[15:31] | I’ll talk it over with my client, | 我会和我顾客谈谈 |
[15:34] | and I will get back to you anon. | 我很快回复你 |
[15:45] | Hey, Harry. How’s our boy doing? | 嗨 哈里 他怎么样了? |
[15:50] | He’s holding up. | 还在坚持 |
[15:51] | Good. | 好 |
[15:53] | Listen, some of us old timers | 听着 我们这些老资格之中 |
[15:55] | were thinking about throwing a little | 有些人在考虑帮埃德加 |
[15:57] | “End of watch debrief” For young Edgar. | “摆脱监控” |
[16:00] | A K-party? Thought we don’t do that anymore. | K派对 我以为我们再也不做了呢 |
[16:03] | We don’t. So, how about it? | 当然做 怎么样 |
[16:06] | It’s kind of poking the department bear, don’t you think? | 这有点找调查科的茬 不觉得么 |
[16:08] | I’m not inviting the damn department. | 我又没邀请那个该死的部门 |
[16:10] | Look, Mank, I’m a little under the microscope right now. | 听着 曼克 我现在被大家盯着呢 |
[16:14] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[16:15] | Couple of piss-ant IA investigations, | 还有两三个讨厌的调查 |
[16:17] | you’re turning all soft and PC on me? | 你要把这些好做的和难搞的都留给我吗 |
[16:20] | Thought you were a proud member of the “Sixth month” Club. | 而且你还是”六月”俱乐部的荣誉会员 |
[16:22] | Jesus, Mank, not by choice. | 天哪 曼克 我没得选 |
[16:25] | All right, Roger that. | 好吧 知道了 |
[16:28] | I’ll call Jerry myself, keep you out of it. | 我自己打给杰瑞 跟你没关系 |
[16:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:32] | But you better fucking be there. | 但你到时候最好给我在那 |
[16:34] | Wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 无论如何都不会错过的 |
[16:35] | Get out. | 滚吧 |
[16:37] | Latents pulled some prints from the Beemer, | 指纹科从宝马上提取到了指纹 |
[16:39] | and there might be trace blood evidence. | 可能还会有血迹的证据 |
[16:41] | Well, fingers crossed. | 祈祷如此 |
[16:43] | What about Moreno’s boat? | 莫雷诺的船呢 |
[16:45] | Coast Guard, sheriff, | 海警队 警长 |
[16:46] | Harbor Masters on the lookout. | 港口主管正在找 |
[16:48] | We’re in touch with his insurance company to get the GPS. | 我们联系了他的保险公司得到了GPS定位 |
[16:51] | He’ll disable it. | 他会毁掉那个的 |
[16:51] | What’s he gonna do, navigate by the stars? | 那他怎么办 要靠星星导航吗? |
[16:54] | He knows how. | 他知道怎么办 |
[16:55] | You mind if we check it out anyway? | 介意我用别的方式追查吗? |
[16:57] | Not at all. Your goose chase. | 没用的 查不到的 |
[16:59] | Did you reach the ex-wife? | 你联系到他前妻了吗? |
[17:01] | She split right after he deployed for Iraq, his first tour. | 所以在他第一次被派到伊拉克后 她就离开了 |
[17:04] | – She say why? – He made her nervous. | – 她说原因了吗 – 他让她感到焦虑 |
[17:06] | She’d wake up in the middle of the night, | 她有时候会在半夜醒来 |
[17:08] | and he’d be staring at her, and not in a good way. | 他就会直勾勾地盯着她 不是什么好眼神 |
[17:10] | I can see why that might make her nervous. | 怪不得她会焦虑 |
[17:12] | So, after he shipped out, she moved, got a divorce. | 所以他出海后 她就搬走了 离了婚 |
[17:16] | Hasn’t seen him since. | 再也没见过他 |
[17:17] | What about the kids? | 孩子呢 |
[17:18] | There are no kids. | 他们没有孩子 |
[17:19] | So the toys? The family photos? | 那玩具和合影是哪来的 |
[17:22] | Phony. | 都是假的 |
[17:23] | Somebody else’s kids. Somebody else’s wife. | 别人的孩子 别人的妻子 |
[17:25] | The woman in the photos is not Cindy Wagner. | 照片上的女人不是辛迪·华格纳 |
[17:28] | Foo. | 天哪.. |
[17:29] | So deeply, deeply fucking weird. | 真是太怪异了 |
[17:32] | Deeply dangerous. | 非常危险 |
[17:35] | Don’t let him sell you | 别被他卖了 |
[17:36] | the fucking Viking Flybridge. | 那个该死的维京·福莱贝雷奇 |
[17:38] | That piece of shit is a tub. | 那家伙就是个饭桶 |
[17:41] | I have no fucking idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[17:44] | Guy said he’s got some sweet Bertrams, Sea Rays, Carvers. | 他说他有很棒的拜泰姆 希瑞 还有雕刻家游艇 |
[17:47] | So long as it floats. | 只要能浮起来就行 |
[17:51] | Gunned him down like a goddamn dog. | 他们像杀条狗一样杀了他 |
[17:55] | He drew on that cop. | 他引起了那个警察的注意 |
[17:58] | Should’ve just gone peaceably. | 本来可以安静离开的 |
[18:01] | They had nothing on him. | 他们没在他身上找到什么线索 |
[18:02] | If he drew on him, why didn’t he waste him? | 如果已经引起了警察的注意 为什么不直接废了他 |
[18:04] | That’s what I don’t get. | 这是我不明白的地方 |
[18:10] | Caught him unawares. | 趁他不备 |
[18:11] | A fucking detective? | 那个警探 |
[18:13] | Probably never fired his weapon in his whole life. | 他可能这辈子都没开过枪 |
[18:17] | He was on the fucking phone with me. | 当时他正在给我打电话 |
[18:28] | I wonder if the cops got his money. | 不知道警察是不是找到他的钱了 |
[18:30] | Most likely. | 很有可能 |
[18:34] | Got to let it go. Time to move on. | 过去的就过去了 是时候向前走了 |
[18:37] | We got ours. | 我们还有彼此呢 |
[18:41] | Yes, we did. | 确实 |
[18:44] | What’s your plan? | 有什么打算 |
[18:47] | Somewhere warm. | 去个暖和的地方 |
[18:49] | Cabo. Then Costa Rica. | 先去卡布 然后去哥斯达黎加 |
[18:51] | – You? – Headed north. Vancouver. | – 你呢 – 朝北去 温哥华 |
[18:55] | Maybe the Queen Charlottes. | 或者英格兰 |
[18:57] | Too frìo para mi, bro. | 对我来说太冷了 |
[18:59] | And too fucking white. | 而且太干净了 |
[19:07] | It’s been an honor being your captain. | 能做你的上尉是我的荣幸 |
[19:10] | Sir. | 长官 |
[19:12] | The honor’s been all mine. | 该感到荣幸的是我 |
[19:22] | Hey, Pierce. | 嘿 皮尔斯 |
[19:24] | Hey. How’s Edgar? | 嘿 埃德加怎么样了? |
[19:26] | He’s fine. I’ll tell him you said hey. | 他挺好的 我会向他代好 |
[19:28] | – You need something? – DNA results. | – 需要什么 – DNA检测结果 |
[19:29] | – Jesse Tafero’s watch? – End of the day, maybe. | – 杰西·泰非罗的表呢 – 可能今天晚些时候吧 |
[19:32] | I thought you put a rush on that. | 我以为你会快点的 |
[19:33] | What’re you gonna do? Every time I call over there, | 还能做什么呢 每次我给那边打电话催 |
[19:35] | they say you can’t rush science. | 科学不能急 |
[19:37] | But you can rush lab tachs. Keep pressing. | 但你能把实验室的仪表调快啊 继续催 |
[19:39] | – Bosch. – Jimmy. | – 博斯 – 吉米 |
[19:41] | – Everything good here? – Couldn’t be better. | – 事情进展顺利么 – 再好不过 |
[19:44] | Pierce, you’re gonna let me know about the watch, right? | 皮尔斯 那块手表一有消息你会通知我的对吧 |
[19:45] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[19:52] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[19:54] | I was going to leave a message. | 正准备给你留言 |
[19:55] | Now you don’t have to. How are you? | 现在不用了 你怎么样 |
[19:56] | I’ve been better. | 我挺好的 |
[19:58] | I just heard back from Fowkkes. | 我刚从福克斯那听说 |
[20:00] | Holland won’t take a plea. | 霍兰德不认罪 |
[20:02] | Good. I’m glad he turned it down. | 好啊 我还愿意让他驳回审判呢 |
[20:06] | Such a chickenshit, O’Shea. Take it to trial. | 奥谢要把他送上法庭这点证据太微不足道了 |
[20:08] | Yeah, it’s easy for you to say. | 是啊 你这么说当然很容易 |
[20:10] | I’m the one who has to go in there | 我才是那个要去的人 |
[20:12] | without my two most important witnesses. | 而且我最重要的两个证人也不再场 |
[20:14] | You know what the counter was? | 你知道筹码是什么吗? |
[20:16] | Let me guess. Time served. | 我猜猜看 已服刑期 |
[20:17] | Not even. Dismiss the charges, | 连那都不是 驳回起诉 |
[20:20] | no admission of guilt, and an apology from the city, | 不承认有罪 也不必道歉 |
[20:23] | and he promises not to sue. | 他承诺不再起诉 |
[20:24] | Well, I hope you laughed in his face. | 真希望你当面嘲笑他 |
[20:26] | I would’ve, but I’m afraid O’Shea might make me take it. | 我倒是想 但害奥谢会让我承担后果 |
[20:29] | Where are you with Gunn? | 关于甘恩调查的怎么样了? |
[20:31] | Getting closer. | 进展不错 |
[20:32] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[20:33] | I’m getting skewered if Holland walks. | 如果霍兰德被放了我就完了 |
[20:35] | That’s what you’re most worried about, your career? | 所以你的事业才是你最担心的 |
[20:38] | Well, shouldn’t I be? | 我不该担心么 |
[20:40] | Just because yours is always in the toilet | 就是因为你的工作总是在洗手间 |
[20:42] | and you don’t seem to care about it doesn’t mean… | 而且你似乎不在乎工作并不意味着 |
[20:43] | Yeah. Good. Bye. | 就这样 拜 |
[20:51] | You ever get through to your mom? | 你给你妈妈打过电话么 |
[20:52] | I gave up on that for now. | 暂时放弃了 |
[20:54] | It’s impossible with the time difference. | 因为时差 打电话实在不太可能 |
[20:55] | And her schedule is cray-cray. | 而且她实在太忙了 |
[20:57] | She really play poker for a living? | 她真的靠玩纸牌谋生 |
[20:59] | Yeah. She was an FBI agent before that. | 恩 她以前是FBI的探员 |
[21:02] | – That’s so cool. – Which? | – 真酷 – 什么 |
[21:04] | Poker. She ever teach you? | 纸牌 她教过你么 |
[21:06] | She tried, but I have zero interest in cards. | 她试过 但我实在对纸牌不感兴趣 |
[21:09] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[21:11] | I want to be a cop. | 我想当警察 |
[21:12] | Not me. I mean, look what just happened. | 我可不想 我是说 最近发生太多事 |
[21:15] | J. Edgar could’ve been killed. | 埃德加差点被杀 |
[21:17] | And your dad, too, | 你爸爸也是 |
[21:19] | I mean, if he’d been there. | 我是说 如果他在那的话 |
[21:21] | Although he is a total badass. | 尽管他是个坏蛋 |
[21:23] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[21:24] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[21:26] | I know he seems like he is. | 我知道他看起来像是个坏蛋 |
[21:29] | And he is, but he isn’t. | 他确实是 但在我眼里他不是 |
[21:33] | No, I know. Like my parents. | 我懂 就像我父母 |
[21:36] | Your mom is so tough. | 你妈太强势了 |
[21:37] | I never say goodbye to her. | 我从来没跟她说过再见 |
[21:39] | I always say “See you later.” | 我总是说”一会见” |
[21:41] | “Love you, Mom. See you later.” | “爱你哦 妈妈 一会见” |
[21:44] | Feels better than goodbye. | 感觉比再见要好些 |
[21:49] | And we find the death | 我们发现约翰·布拉德菲尔德 |
[21:51] | of John Bradfield and Goldie West | 和戈迪·韦斯特的死因是 |
[21:53] | due to accidental causes while evading arrest | 由于谋杀了查尔斯·麦吉在逃避 |
[21:55] | for the murder of Charles McGee. | 追捕的过程中发生意外 |
[21:58] | Well, the papers can’t squawk this time. | 好 这纸这次没用了 |
[22:00] | A guy is murdered, and six hours later, | 一个人被谋杀 六个月后 |
[22:02] | we not only discover who committed the crime, | 我们不但找到了罪犯 |
[22:05] | but we also know that he’s dead. | 还知道他已经死了 |
[22:07] | Can you imagine the howl | 你能想象那样的喝彩声吗 |
[22:08] | if this hadn’t happened? Killing a reporter… | 如果这件事没发生的话 谋杀一个记者 |
[22:19] | – Hey, brother. – Hey. | – 嗨 兄弟 – 嗨 |
[22:21] | Thought you could use some company and some grub. | 想着你可能会需要陪伴和食物 |
[22:25] | Oh. Great flick. | 哦 伟大的电影 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:29] | Where’s your security detail? | 你的安保人员呢 |
[22:30] | I turned it down. Where’s yours? | 我让他们走了 你的呢 |
[22:33] | Having beers with your guys. | 正和你的人在一起喝啤酒呢 |
[22:36] | Maddie? | 麦迪呢 |
[22:37] | Staying with Grace until this blows over. | 这事过去前她都会和格蕾丝在一起 |
[22:40] | That’s smart. | 明智之举 |
[22:41] | Just a precaution. | 只是为了防范 |
[22:42] | Eleanor knows what’s going on? | 埃莉诺知道发生了什么吗 |
[22:44] | I asked Maddie not to tell her. | 我告诉麦迪别跟她说 |
[22:46] | You know, why worry her? | 你知道 干嘛烦她呢 |
[22:47] | What can she do about it? | 她能做什么呢 |
[22:49] | Fly in from Hong Kong. | 从香港飞过来 |
[22:50] | The last thing I need. Have to worry about her, too. | 我最不需要的事 就是还得一块儿担心她 |
[22:52] | Gonna grab a beer. You want one? | 拿瓶啤酒喝 你要来一个吗 |
[22:56] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[22:58] | What’s the latest on Gunn? | 关于甘恩有什么新消息吗? |
[23:00] | Just got off the phone with Pierce. | 刚和皮尔斯通过电话 |
[23:03] | DNA from Jesse Tafero’s watch finally came back. | 杰西·泰非罗手表上的DNA比对终于出结果了 |
[23:08] | I’m guessing from your tone of voice… | 从你的语调里我大概能猜出来 |
[23:11] | we struck out. | 我们搞砸了 |
[23:13] | Jesse Tafero’s watch, Jesse Tafero’s DNA. | 杰西·泰非罗的手表 杰西·泰非罗的DNA |
[23:16] | Nothing from Gunn. | 都跟甘恩没关系 |
[23:17] | – Shit. – Yeah. | – 妈的 – 嗯 |
[23:25] | So how’s your family sorting through this? | 你家人是怎么接受这件事的 |
[23:30] | boys are confused. | 孩子们都很困惑 |
[23:32] | Full of questions. | 一肚子问题 |
[23:34] | Tonya’s acting all mad at me. | 唐娅对我很生气 |
[23:37] | Shit, I’m mad too, you know? | 我也很生气 你知道吗 |
[23:39] | Mad at this asshole for putting me in this situation, | 因为那个混蛋把我置于这种境地 |
[23:42] | fucking making me kill him… | 真让我想杀了他 |
[23:46] | and having to explain it to my kids. | 还必须向我的孩子解释 |
[23:49] | Ain’t it the truth. | 但那完全不是事实 |
[23:56] | I got everything you wanted, baby. | 你要的东西我都拿来了 亲爱的 |
[23:59] | Good girl. | 我的好女孩 |
[24:05] | Did you tighten that hose clamp? | 你拧紧管夹了吗 |
[24:07] | Um, you can tighten mine. | 你可以夹紧我的 |
[24:11] | Bad boy. Love to. | 坏小子 我愿意 |
[24:18] | Did you figure out where we’re going? | 你知道我们要去哪吗 |
[24:20] | That place we found? | 我们发现的那个地方 |
[24:22] | Sea of Cortez? | 科尔斯特海 |
[24:24] | Umm. How could I forget? | 哦 我怎么会忘呢 |
[24:29] | I’m gonna meet you there. | 我们在那儿见 |
[24:31] | Papi, no. You’re coming with me. | 宝贝 不 你得和我一起走 |
[24:33] | You can do it. | 你自己可以的 |
[24:34] | I gotta take care of something. | 我必须得去处理些事情 |
[24:37] | – I want to stay with you. – Ai, mami. | – 我想和你在一起 – 好啦 宝贝 |
[24:41] | Do what I tell you for once. | 就这一次照我说的做 |
[24:44] | If I take the boat, | 如果我开船走 |
[24:45] | how are you gonna get there? | 你怎么去那 |
[24:46] | Walk if I have to. | 必要的话就走着去 |
[24:48] | You’re gonna walk to Baja? | 你要走着去巴哈 |
[24:50] | That’s crazy. | 简直疯了 |
[24:51] | I walked across Afghanistan. | 我走过阿富汗斯坦 |
[24:52] | I can walk to fucking Baja | 就能走着去巴哈 |
[24:55] | in my sleep. | 睡觉的时候就可以做到 |
[25:18] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[25:20] | Thanks for meeting me,Mark . | 谢谢你能来见我 马克 |
[25:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:25] | You got another one of those? | 还有烟吗 |
[25:47] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[25:49] | A thumb drive. | 一个硬盘 |
[25:51] | What’s on it? | 里面有什么 |
[25:52] | Footage. | 视频 |
[25:54] | – From? – The rooftop camera. | – 哪里的 – 屋顶的摄像头 |
[25:56] | Oh, Jesus, Harry. Of what? | 天哪 哈里 是关于什么的 |
[26:01] | Won’t mean anything to you. | 对你来说没什么用 |
[26:02] | What do you want me to do with it? | 你想让我做什么? |
[26:05] | Just make sure it can’t be traced to either of us. | 确保不会被我们中的任何人追踪到 |
[26:08] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[26:12] | This has to be it, Harry. | 这肯定是那个 哈里 |
[26:16] | Just do this, and everything’s Jake. | 就这么做吧 一切自由安排 |
[26:29] | Always with the pickles. | 总给我酸黄瓜 |
[26:31] | You don’t even like pickles. Why do you get them? | 你又不喜欢吃 干嘛还要呢 |
[26:33] | You like pickles. I get them for you. | 你喜欢吃啊 我是给你要的 |
[26:35] | Mm. You’re sweet. | 嗯 你真贴心 |
[26:42] | Conniff. | 康尼夫 |
[26:43] | Detective. Officer John Enochty, Rampart. | 警探 我是警员约翰·艾克提 堡垒分部 |
[26:45] | We have your suspect in custody. | 我们拘留了你的嫌犯 |
[26:47] | – Come again? – KTK, man. | – 又一个 – 韩人街杀手 先生 |
[26:50] | Pulled him over running a red light on a stolen bike. | 在他骑着偷来的车闯红灯时抓到的 |
[26:53] | You working off the composite? | 你处理那些材料了 |
[26:54] | Spitting image. You’ll see. | 一模一样 你会看到的 |
[26:56] | Famous last words. | 一派胡言 |
[27:00] | This is him, man. | 就是他 先生 |
[27:01] | I mean, he’s even got an arrest in ’06: | 我是说 他早就该被捕了 |
[27:04] | attempted car-jacking. I mean, come on. | 因为劫车 对吧 |
[27:06] | All right, just book him for RSP with a prior. | 行了 先把他跟之前RSP的人放一起 |
[27:07] | – We’ll swing by in the morning. – Are you sure? | – 我们早上就过去 – 你确定 |
[27:09] | Because we can book him on the other right now, no problem. | – 因为我们现在完全可以以别的罪名拘捕他 不会有事的 |
[27:12] | Don’t say anything to anyone about KTK. | 别跟任何人提韩人街杀手的事 |
[27:14] | Just get a good shake. | 就当是个友好合作 |
[27:17] | Officer McGruff here, he wants to arrest the guy already. | 警员麦克格雷夫在那 他现在就要逮捕他 |
[27:20] | Dickhead. | 白痴 |
[27:22] | Fucking RHD. | 去他妈的劫案凶杀科 |
[27:24] | You know they’re going to take their sweet-assed time | 你知道他们肯定悠闲地待着而且完全不在意 |
[27:26] | – getting down here. – Fuck that. | – 什么时候过来 – 去他妈的 |
[27:34] | On your feet. | 麻利点起来 |
[27:45] | Oh, hey, guess what. | 猜猜怎么着 |
[27:47] | Fingerprints paid off. Sharkey was in the Beemer. | 指纹出结果了 沙奇在宝马里出现过 |
[27:50] | Dna? | DNA呢 |
[27:51] | Moreno’s, not Sharkey’s. | 是莫雷诺的 不是沙奇的 |
[27:54] | Still might be enough. | 大概还是足够的 |
[27:55] | Dobbs using his credit cards? | 多布斯在用他的信用卡吗 |
[27:57] | Not since the day I interviewed him. | 我问他那天之后就没有了 |
[27:58] | Hasn’t touched his cell phone, either. | 也没碰过他的手机 |
[28:00] | What’s he spend his money on? | 他把钱花在哪? |
[28:01] | Takeout, guns, web cam porn. | 外卖 枪支 色情网聊 |
[28:03] | Barrel’s new bachelor routine. | 单身新贵胖桶的日常 |
[28:05] | Sounds like he’s livin’ the dream. | 听起来他活在梦里似的 |
[28:07] | Keep you posted on Moreno. | 随时告诉你莫雷诺的消息 |
[28:09] | Thanks, brother. | 谢谢了 老兄 |
[29:26] | 胖桶 找到船了 巴哈 | |
[30:12] | Did you authenticate the tape? | 你验伪了录影带吗 |
[30:13] | Techs at the paper said it’s kosher. | 报告里的技术证明其为真 |
[30:16] | Note the date and time stamp. | 注意一下日期和时间 |
[30:18] | The night Gunn was murdered. | 甘恩被杀那晚 |
[30:21] | It was messengered to the Times, | 被发到了洛杉矶时报 |
[30:22] | so whoever sent it used a phony name. | 所以不管是谁送的都使用了假名 |
[30:24] | Times sent it to me unopened. | 时报没打开就给了我 |
[30:27] | Can they trace the thumb drive | 他们能追踪U盘 |
[30:29] | back to a computer? | 找到那台电脑吗 |
[30:30] | All identifiers have been removed. | 所有痕迹都被抹掉了 |
[30:32] | Of course they have. | 果不其然 |
[30:34] | You can keep that. | 你留着吧 |
[30:35] | I have it in the cloud. | 我云备份了 |
[30:39] | You writing an article about this? | 你会报道这件事吗 |
[30:41] | Not until I can verify the source. | 那也得等我确认来源 |
[30:43] | You recognize the two guys? | 你能认出这两个人吗 |
[30:45] | I can’t comment on an ongoing investigation. | 对正在进行中的调查不予置评 |
[30:48] | Is that a yes? | 那就是认识咯 |
[30:49] | That’s a no comment. | 不予置评 |
[30:51] | Off the record. | 那我们私下里说 |
[30:53] | Not this time. | 现在还不行 |
[30:57] | I want the story first when you crack it. | 你破了这案的话我要独家报道 |
[31:00] | Yeah, I’ll do what I can. | 我尽力 |
[31:02] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 我告诉你件事 |
[31:04] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[31:05] | The guy’s a smoker. | 那家伙可是狠角色 |
[32:13] | Motherfucker. | 草泥马啊 |
[32:17] | We know where that tape was recorded. | 现在我们知道了录像带在何处录制 |
[32:22] | That’s where the camera was. | 就在这 |
[32:24] | Pointed right at Gunn’s front door. | 正对着甘恩的前门 |
[32:29] | Ain’t that a bitch? | 太贱了吧 |
[32:30] | Well, he disabled the GPS. | 他关闭了定位系统 |
[32:32] | The tracking system couldn’t find him. | 根本追踪不到他 |
[32:34] | As I said before. | 如我之前所说 |
[32:35] | Ah, but a harbor master down in Baja | 但是下加利福尼亚的一位港务局长 |
[32:38] | saw a boat pull in | 看到符合特征的船 |
[32:39] | that matched the BOLO. | 在那里靠岸 |
[32:40] | He contacted the authorities. | 他联系了当局 |
[32:42] | They checked the HIN. | 他们也进行了调查 |
[32:44] | It’s the Aye Papi under a different name. | 是在莫雷诺的其它假名名下 |
[32:46] | They have it under surveillance. | 他们就对其进行了监视 |
[32:48] | – Whereabouts? – La Paz. | – 现在在哪? – 拉巴斯 |
[32:49] | – Gulf of California. – Sea of Cortez. | – 加利福尼亚湾 – 科尔特斯海 |
[32:52] | You’ll need to bring the Foreign Prosecution Unit on this. | 你得把外诉科也拉过来处理这件事 |
[32:54] | And someone’s gotta go down there with them. | 必须拉人和他们一起下水 |
[32:56] | Ooh. A little Mexican vacation. | 看来有人能去墨西哥逍遥一番咯 |
[32:59] | You want in on this, Harry? | 你想来吗 哈里 |
[33:00] | Check my weapon at the border, | 呆在边境一边空拿武器 |
[33:01] | sit in the back of a dark truck, | 娘么似的坐在黑色拖车的后面 |
[33:03] | sweating my ass off while the Federales bust my guy? | 看着(墨西哥的)联调军队痛扁我的人 |
[33:06] | Not my style. | 这可不是我的风格 |
[33:07] | Well, yeah, when you put it like that. | 你这么说倒也是 |
[33:09] | I’m on Dobbs. I’ll talk to Moreno | 我负责多布斯 等你把莫雷诺抓回监狱以后 |
[33:11] | when you’ve got him back here in custody. | 我再跟他谈谈 |
[33:13] | Copy that. Bring him back alive. | 收到 把他活着带回来 |
[33:15] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[33:20] | Heard you guys scored some grade A surveillance footage. | 听说你们拿到了质量不错的监控视频 |
[33:23] | Floated in on the tide. | 消息很灵通嘛 |
[33:25] | Puts Jesse Tafero at the scene the night of the murder. | 杰斯·泰非罗已被证明出现在当晚的谋杀现场 |
[33:27] | Of course it’s not admissible. | 当然法庭肯定不会采纳 |
[33:29] | You can still use it. | 你还是可以用这份证据 |
[33:30] | Oh, we will. | 我们会的 |
[33:32] | And I’m sure whoever sent it to Scott Anderson | 我很确定 不管是谁将之寄给斯科特·安德森 |
[33:33] | is planning on just that. | 其肯定是故意如此 |
[33:35] | That would be the right play. | 在其计划之中 |
[33:38] | How do you see this thing going? | 你认为此中有何蹊跷 |
[33:39] | You squeeze Jesse to get to Rudy. | 以杰斯引鲁迪上钩 |
[33:41] | Rudy gives you Holland. | 鲁迪可以引出霍兰德 |
[33:42] | Because Holland’s your end game. | 霍兰德不就是你的大鱼嘛 |
[33:43] | Because he’s behind it. | 他也是幕后黑手 |
[33:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:48] | First thing tomorrow. | 明天的头等大事 |
[33:49] | Jimmy, you’re cutting me in? | 吉米 你把我算进去了吗 |
[33:51] | I want to see how you’re going to do this. | 我想看看你怎么处理这件事 |
[33:53] | Nobody rattles Rudy Tafero’s cage like you do. | 没有人比你更能解决好鲁迪·泰非罗这破事 |
[33:55] | I like to think of it as a gift. | 我倒愿意将之称之为天赋 |
[34:02] | Hello. | 您好 |
[34:03] | Mark Taylor, please. | 我找马克·泰勒 |
[34:04] | Who’s calling? | 请问您是 |
[34:05] | Jerry Edgar. | 杰瑞·埃德加 |
[34:06] | I’m a detective with LAPD. | 洛城警局警探 |
[34:10] | Fucking guy. | 草泥马 |
[34:14] | Leave a message. | 请您在语音邮箱中留言 |
[34:17] | Mr. Taylor, Jerry Edgar. | 泰勒先生 我是杰瑞·埃德加 |
[34:19] | We got disconnected. | 刚才电话断线了 |
[34:21] | I wanted to ask you a few questions | 我想问您几个问题 |
[34:23] | about my partner Harry Bosch. | 关于我的搭档哈里·博斯 |
[34:28] | You have my number. Give me a call. | 您有我电话 请及时回电 |
[34:42] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我在附近来着 |
[34:44] | Thought I’d stop by, see how you’re doing. | 觉着可以顺道过来看看你怎么样了 |
[34:47] | On your way to Studio City? | 准备去斯蒂迪奥城吗 |
[34:48] | I’m calling your bullshit on that, Jimmy. | 吉米 你肯定是在说胡话了 |
[34:50] | Yeah, a little out of my way. | 确实有点超出原来的路了 |
[34:53] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[34:54] | Just stop blowing smoke up my ass. | 别再糊弄我了好嘛 |
[34:56] | All right. Fair enough. | 好嘞 很公平 |
[35:02] | You heard about the tape? | 你听说了录像带一事吗 |
[35:04] | I heard. | 听说了 |
[35:05] | From a rooftop surveillance camera | 来自屋顶的监视摄像 |
[35:06] | across the way from Gunn’s. | 正对着甘恩的房间 |
[35:08] | Shows two guys breaking into his place | 录像带中显示两个男人破门而入 |
[35:09] | – the night he was murdered. – The killers. | – 在他被杀当晚 – 凶手 |
[35:12] | You found the camera? | 你找到摄像机了吗 |
[35:13] | I sure as shit found where it was. | 我很肯定它出自谁手 |
[35:17] | You know damn well that tape came from Bosch. | 你他妈肯定知道这盘带子来自博斯 |
[35:20] | I don’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[35:22] | Look, Harry didn’t kill Gunn. | 听着 哈里没有杀甘恩 |
[35:24] | You’ve seen the tape, right? Is he on it? | 你不是也见了带子吗 他在里面吗 |
[35:26] | No. | 不 |
[35:28] | Jesse Tafero and another guy. | 杰斯·泰非罗和另一个人 |
[35:29] | – Rudy. – Probably. | – 鲁迪 – 大概吧 |
[35:31] | Doesn’t that exonerate Bosch? | 那这不就说明博斯无罪吗 |
[35:32] | Come on. He’s involved. | 得了吧 他肯定参与其中 |
[35:34] | He’s complicit somehow, some way, | 不管怎样他肯定是同谋 |
[35:36] | and you know it. Makes you complicit too. | 你肯定也知道 所以你大概也是同谋 |
[35:38] | I got nothing more to tell you, Jimmy. | 我无话可说 吉米 |
[35:44] | Shit hits the fan on this, | 到时候你们出了事 |
[35:46] | don’t say I didn’t give you a chance. | 别说我没给你过机会 |
[35:49] | You look beat. | 你看上去糟透了 |
[35:50] | Get some rest. | 好生歇息着吧 |
[36:01] | Sorry we missed dinner. | 不好意思我们没有共进晚餐 |
[36:04] | I’m not. | 没关系 |
[36:08] | Hungry? | 饿了吗? |
[36:10] | We could order room service, go downstairs. | 我们可以下楼 点一些客房服务 |
[36:14] | I’m happy right where I am. | 在这里很好 |
[36:47] | Do you have to get that? | 你一定得接那电话吗? |
[36:57] | I do not. | 这倒不是 |
[37:07] | A man believed to be the so-called Koreatown Killer, | 一位被称为所谓韩人街凶手的男人 |
[37:10] | suspected in a four-year string of violent crimes, | 已经被捕 |
[37:13] | has been arrested. | 其还被怀疑犯有四年的暴力犯罪 |
[37:13] | The Los Angeles Police Department says | 洛城警局声称 |
[37:15] | 45-year-old Calvin Wilson was pulled over | 45岁的卡尔文·威尔森 |
[37:17] | for a routine traffic stop. | 在其日常停车地点被捕 |
[37:19] | Wilson has been linked to a half dozen robbery-assaults, | 威尔森犯有多起抢劫袭击案 |
[37:22] | four car jackings, three shootings, and two murders. | 四起暴力劫车 三起枪击案还有两起谋杀 |
[37:25] | Not even close. | 差之千里 |
[37:26] | Wilson is being held without bail… | 威尔森被拘不得保释 |
[37:38] | – They’re here – On my way. | – 他们来了 – 我马上过来 |
[37:40] | Jesse Tafero. | 杰斯·泰非罗 |
[37:42] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Edward Gunn. | 你因谋杀爱德华·甘恩一罪被捕 |
[37:44] | He can’t talk right now, Rudy. | 他现在没法说话 鲁迪 |
[37:46] | Bosch, what the fuck? | 博斯 什么鬼 |
[37:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:58] | Where’s my brother? I know he’s here. | 我弟弟呢 我知道他在这 |
[38:00] | You just brought him in. | 你刚把他抓过来 |
[38:01] | Then you know that he’s being processed. | 那你就该知道他正在被调查 |
[38:03] | This is fucking bullshit. | 你简直在放屁 |
[38:05] | Frequently. | 经常如此 |
[38:06] | Don’t even try to talk to him without a lawyer. | 你别想在没有律师的情况系跟他谈话 |
[38:08] | I didn’t want to talk to him in the first place. | 我现在确实不大想和他谈话 |
[38:10] | Then why’d you drag him down here again? | 那你为什么再把他扯进来 |
[38:13] | I know what it is you’re doing. | 我知道你现在耍的把戏 |
[38:14] | I was you, only better. | 我也曾是警探 比你好多了 |
[38:18] | I’m telling you, Rudy, I got no dog in this fight. | 我告诉你 鲁迪 这场战争我真拿不准 |
[38:23] | This is not your doing? | 不是你做主吗 |
[38:24] | Bosch’s idea. | 是博斯的主意 |
[38:26] | And this bad blood between you and Bosch | 你和博斯之间的恩怨纠葛 |
[38:28] | has got nothing to do with me or my case. | 与我和这案子一点关系都没有 |
[38:31] | Then can we fucking fix this now? | 那我们现在可以处理好这件事吗 |
[38:34] | We’ll sort this out. | 我们会解决的 |
[38:44] | I need you to babysit. | 我需要你照看一下 |
[38:54] | – You want coffee? – No. | – 来点咖啡 – 不必了 |
[38:56] | I need coffee. I’ll be right back. | 我需要 我马上回来 |
[38:58] | Cream, two sugars. | 加奶 两份糖 |
[39:07] | Stay put. | 安分点 |
[39:14] | Cream, two sugars. | 加奶 两份糖 |
[39:17] | Pussy. | gay里gay气 |
[39:26] | Where’s Robertson? | 罗伯森在哪 |
[39:27] | Taking a leak. | 撒尿去了 |
[39:28] | He’ll be back in a minute. | 不久就回来 |
[39:31] | Meantime… | 同时 |
[39:34] | Meantime nothing. | 无可奉告 |
[39:37] | Talk to your brother yet? | 跟你兄弟谈过吗 |
[39:39] | He’s being processed. | 他正被调查 |
[39:41] | So okay. So we got some time. | 我们还有时间 |
[39:59] | Oh, shit | 草 |
[40:03] | You’ve got the wrong Mark Taylor. | 我不是你们要找的马克·泰勒 |
[40:06] | Don’t call me again. | 别再打给我了 |
[40:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:21] | Okay, listen, ten years ago, | 听着 十年前 |
[40:23] | I was hired to do matrimonial work for Mrs. Smith. | 我被史密斯夫人雇去调查婚姻案子 |
[40:26] | Lester Smith was cheating on his wife. | 莱斯特·史密斯背着其妻偷吃 |
[40:28] | I was hired to take the pictures to prove it. | 我被雇拍照以证明这件事 |
[40:30] | I had no connection with what happened after that. | 我与之后的事情毫无关系 |
[40:32] | – For this murder. – That’s right. | – 这次的谋杀 – 对 |
[40:34] | That’s how you know Bosch. | 你就是这么认识博斯的 |
[40:35] | My prints showed up | 我的指纹出现在他们屋子里 |
[40:37] | at their house, the crime scene. | 谋杀现场 |
[40:40] | Bosch kept me out of it. | 博斯帮我掩盖过去了 |
[40:41] | That’s it. End of story. | 就这样 没别的了 |
[40:43] | Not quite. | 并不如此 |
[40:44] | In return, you did some work for him. | 作为回报 你还为他做了些事 |
[40:47] | You’re still working for him. | 而且你还在为他做事 |
[40:49] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[40:50] | Your thumbprint on a camera | 你的指纹出现在相机上 |
[40:52] | I found inside Edward Gunn’s apartment. | 我在爱德华·甘恩的公寓里发现的 |
[40:55] | You set up the system, | 你设计了整个系统 |
[40:56] | the outside camera, the one on the roof across the way. | 外面的相机 正对着公寓屋顶上那个 |
[41:02] | Not on the phone. | 别在电话里说 |
[41:04] | Tell me where. | 告诉我在哪 |
[41:06] | MacArthur Park. | 麦克阿瑟公园 |
[41:08] | Picnic tables, near 7th Street. | 靠近第七大街的野餐桌 |
[41:09] | Thirty minutes. | 给我30分钟 |
[41:19] | Aw, come on. | 见鬼了 |
[41:23] | Fucking IA. Harry. | 草泥马的调查科啊 哈里 |
[41:47] | Hollywood Watch Commander’s Office, inside line. | 好莱坞指挥官办公室内线 |
[41:49] | – I’m shot. – What? | – 我被枪击了 – 什么? |
[41:50] | Officer down, Mank. | 警员受伤 姓名 |
[41:52] | It’s Jerry Edgar. I’m shot. | 杰瑞·埃德加 我被枪击了 |
[41:54] | I need help. I’m under fire. | 我需要帮助 我受到攻击 |
[41:56] | Jerry, where are you? | 杰瑞 你在哪里 |
[41:58] | Home. Outside. | 家里 外面 |
[42:00] | Your house? | 你家吗 |
[42:01] | Driveway. Oh, shit. | 车道上 哦卧槽 |
[42:03] | All right. You talk to me, Jerry. | 好 跟我说话 杰瑞 |
[42:05] | You tell me what you see. | 告诉我你能看见什么 |
[42:06] | This is 6-L-90. | 这里是6-L-90 |
[42:09] | Officer needs help. | 有警员需要救援 |
[42:10] | Officer down. Baldwin Hills. | 警员受伤 鲍德温山 |
[42:12] | I need ambulance and unit | 我需要救护车和一支救援分队 |
[42:14] | to 5751 Bow Cross Street. | 前往5751宝克洛斯大街 |
[42:17] | Jerry, where is the shooter? | 杰瑞 枪手在哪 |
[42:19] | Is he still on the scene? | 他还在现场吗 |
[42:21] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[42:23] | You talk to me, Jerry Edgar. | 跟我说话 杰瑞·埃德加 |
[42:25] | Wh-Where are the shots | 枪击来自何处 |
[42:27] | coming from? What do you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[42:29] | – I’m not… – Jerry. | – 我没法… – 杰瑞 |
[42:32] | I’m not sure I saw him. | 我不确定我看见了他 |
[42:34] | Maybe… on the hill, in the park. | 也许… 在山上 在公园 |
[42:38] | It… | 这… |
[42:39] | It sounds like a rifle. Oh, shit. | 听起来像是来复枪 |
[42:44] | Jerry? | 杰瑞 |
[42:47] | Jerry? | 杰瑞 |
[42:54] | – Jack. – Jerry! | – 杰克 – 杰瑞 |
[42:56] | Jack. | 杰克 |