时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Vegas, L.A. | 洛杉矶 拉斯维加斯 |
[00:07] | I have such a warped idea of Christmas weather. | 我很担心圣诞节那几天的天气 |
[00:10] | Maybe for Christmas vacation | 我们可以在圣诞放假的时候 |
[00:12] | we can go to Vail or somewhere with snow. | 去韦尔或其他有雪的地方 |
[00:16] | The Gentrys are going to Vail. | 土豪都会去韦尔 |
[00:18] | Or Aspen, one or the other. | 或者阿斯彭 两者选一 |
[00:25] | Are you listening? | 你有在听吗? |
[00:28] | I could get you a snow globe. | 我会帮你买一个雪景球 |
[00:30] | Nice save. | 好棒棒哦 |
[00:35] | What’s going on with you, Dad? | 爸 你怎么了 |
[00:36] | Are you worried about the IA thing? | 你在担心调查分析科的事嘛 |
[00:38] | It’s a pain and a time sink. | 这是一个坎 |
[00:40] | I just have to work around it. | 我得想办法越过去 |
[00:43] | By submitting to this coerced involuntary interview, | 被迫来进行这个自愿调查的我 |
[00:46] | I am in no way waiving rights | 是不会放弃 |
[00:48] | afforded me by the Peace Officer’s Bill of Rights Act. | 警察权利法案赋予我的权利 |
[00:51] | Familiar with the Lybarger. | 跟莱巴格很熟嘛 |
[00:53] | That a question? | 你是在问我吗 |
[00:55] | I have your complaint history here. | 我这里有你的投诉记录 |
[00:57] | I know how you feel about IA. | 我知道你对调查分析科是怎么想的 |
[00:58] | I don’t see how you could. | 我不懂你是怎么看出来的 |
[01:00] | That we’re out for scalps. | 我们想从细节入手 |
[01:02] | That’s not me. | 不是我 |
[01:03] | Right. | 好吧 |
[01:06] | Let’s get started, shall we? | 可以开始了吗 |
[01:08] | Have you seen the cell phone video? | 你有看过这段手机视频吗 |
[01:10] | – Yes. – Does it clearly depict | – 看过 – 里面有清楚地 |
[01:12] | your interaction with District Attorney O’Shea? | 记录你和检察官奥谢之间发生的事吗 |
[01:14] | Yes. | 有 |
[01:16] | Do these photographs accurately illustrate | 这些照片有如实反映 |
[01:20] | specific moments from that encounter? | 那次碰面的具体情况吗 |
[01:22] | Conduct unbecoming, clearly. | 很明显 操守不当 |
[01:26] | Add to that the obligation of LAPD officers | 但根据准则里面规定的 |
[01:29] | to provide “Close cooperation with prosecutors” | 洛杉矶警察有义务”密切配合检察官” |
[01:32] | as stated in the manual, and we have a problem. | 这样我们就遇到了一个问题 |
[01:35] | Agreed? | 是吧 |
[01:36] | May I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[01:40] | Well, if it’s relevant. | 如果与这有关 可以 |
[01:41] | You ever worked a case for two years, | 假设你追踪一个案件追了两年 |
[01:43] | then had the DA kick it | 然后你的检察官把它一脚踢开 |
[01:44] | ’cause it wasn’t a slam-dunk, | 因为他觉得这样不值得 |
[01:46] | because he was more concerned | 他觉得名声比 |
[01:47] | with his win-loss record than obtaining justice? | 公正更重要 你会怎么办 |
[01:50] | Because that’s what this encounter was about. | 这就是我们碰面的原因 |
[01:52] | That’s your rationale? Duly noted. | 那就是你的理由 已充分注及 |
[01:55] | I lost my temper, Sergeant. There’s no contesting it. | 我已经没有耐心了 警督 事情就是这样 |
[01:58] | But I know O’Shea didn’t file this 128. | 但我知道奥谢没有对128起投诉立案 |
[02:03] | He didn’t have to. | 他没必要 |
[02:04] | Did he sign on to it? | 他签字了吗 |
[02:06] | No. He declined. | 没有 他拒绝了 |
[02:07] | He was the injured party. | 他是受害者 |
[02:10] | Public perception of the department | 公众对这个部门 |
[02:12] | is also the injured party. | 有误解 |
[02:13] | I’ll be writing a SKELLY | 我会写一封请求信 |
[02:15] | and requesting the chief support mediation. | 请求行政调解 |
[02:17] | Like the last time. | 像上次那样 |
[02:19] | And the next. | 下一次也是 |
[02:22] | You’re predictable, detective. | 你很有预见性嘛 警探 |
[02:51] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[02:54] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[02:57] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[02:59] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[03:02] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[03:05] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[03:07] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[03:10] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[03:24] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[03:34] | Well, congrats. You made it through without killing her. | 恭喜啊 竟然和平地结束了 |
[03:37] | And you were brilliant in there defending me. | 你也是很机智地为我辩护哈 |
[03:40] | I thought I handled it pretty well. | 我觉得我表现得不错啊 |
[03:45] | How’d it go? | 怎么样啦 |
[03:47] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[03:50] | Shit. | 妹的 |
[03:54] | Fingerprints put Jesse Tafero in Gunn’s apartment. | 这是杰西·泰非罗在甘恩公寓里留下的指纹 |
[03:57] | Maybe he plays dumb, denies knowing him. | 也许他装傻 故意说不认识 |
[04:00] | Eh, we got him where we want him. | 反正我们随时都可以把他请来 |
[04:01] | The bartender ID’s Jesse Tafero | 杰西·泰非罗在那里当酒保 |
[04:03] | as the guy drinking with Gunn | 在甘恩被杀那周 |
[04:04] | the week before his murder. | 这家伙和甘恩一起喝过酒 |
[04:05] | Jesse wanted to be a cop too, | 杰西也想成为一名警察 |
[04:07] | like his big brother. | 像他大哥那样 |
[04:08] | What happened? | 之后呢 |
[04:09] | Tanked the exam. | 考试没过 |
[04:10] | Didn’t make it into the Academy. | 没法进入警察学院 |
[04:13] | Chip on his shoulder? | 心怀嫉妒 |
[04:15] | Maybe he wants to prove he’s smarter than us. | 也许他想证明他比我们聪明 |
[04:17] | No doubt. | 肯定是这样 |
[04:18] | I’d like to get him in here as a wit, not a suspect. | 我更愿意把他当作是目击者而不是嫌疑人 |
[04:22] | He works security at an apartment complex | 他在好莱坞的一个公寓负责安保工作 |
[04:24] | on Hollywood near Argyle. | 离阿盖尔很近 |
[04:25] | – Guard? – Supervisor. | – 保安 – 主管 |
[04:27] | Well, that’s good. | 不错嘛 |
[04:28] | He won’t want to talk in front of his guys. | 他不想在他的人面前谈这件事 |
[04:29] | Try to get him here. | 那就让他来这 |
[04:30] | Make him think it’s his idea, if you can. | 如果可以的话 让他自愿来 |
[04:33] | That’s the right play. | 好主意 |
[04:35] | And if his watch looks like it matches those marks? | 看看他所见的与这些相不相符 |
[04:37] | We’ll swab it for DNA. | 顺便弄到他的DNA |
[04:38] | – How are you gonna get it? – We’ll ask him. | – 你要怎么弄 – 让他配合 |
[04:40] | And if he won’t go along? | 如果他不配合呢 |
[04:41] | Plan B, arrest his ass. | 那就逮捕他 |
[04:43] | Okay. Step at a time. | 好了 慢慢来 |
[04:45] | Pierce, do a warrant for the swab. | 皮尔斯 你去弄个提取的许可 |
[04:54] | You know, Rudy came up when we did. | 你知道嘛 鲁迪出现了 |
[04:57] | Maybe he taught Jesse how to do it. | 可能是他教杰西的 |
[04:59] | You can learn the chokehold anywhere, | 你能从网上 |
[05:01] | off the internet. | 轻易地学会锁喉 |
[05:03] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[05:04] | You think Rudy was there, too? | 你觉得鲁迪当时也在 |
[05:07] | That he did Gunn? | 是他杀了甘恩 |
[05:08] | Well, it’s not a stretch. | 不确定 |
[05:09] | Jesse’s brother, Holland’s muscle. | 杰西的哥哥 霍兰德的亲信 |
[05:11] | Well, we got nothing on Rudy that puts him there. | 可是我们没有鲁迪在那儿的证据 |
[05:15] | You got something? | 你有线索 |
[05:17] | Something you’re holding back? | 你在隐瞒什么 |
[05:22] | Just a thought. | 只是一个想法而已 |
[05:31] | DNA on that roach you picked up near your house came back. | 你在你家附近捡到的烟蒂的DNA报告出来了 |
[05:35] | Woody Woodrow. | 是伍迪·伍德鲁 |
[05:36] | That’s who I was chasing. | 他就是我一直追捕的那个人 |
[05:38] | Car still hasn’t turned up. | 车还是没有出现 |
[05:40] | We need to talk to him. | 我们得和他谈谈 |
[05:42] | Use this to get a warrant on his place… | 用这个申请去他家的搜查证 |
[05:44] | – confirmation swab. – Already on it. | – 确认提取 – 在弄了 |
[05:47] | You think Billets will spring for overtime? | 你觉得比利茨警督会同意吗 |
[05:48] | DNA should buy us a couple of extra days of surveillance. | DNA报告能让我们多搜查几天 |
[05:51] | You really are an optimist under all that dark shit. | 你还真是乐观啊 |
[05:54] | That’s me… Mr. Glass-Half-Full. | 这就是我 乐天派 |
[05:56] | Come on. We’ll hit up Billets on our way to the beach. | 走吧 我们可能会在去沙滩的路上碰到比利茨 |
[06:01] | Captain Lewis. | 刘易斯上尉 |
[06:03] | Thank you for seeing me, sir. | 感谢您的接见 长官 |
[06:09] | I just wanted to give you a heads up. | 我只是想来提个醒 |
[06:13] | Bosch met with IA this morning. | 博斯早上和调查科的人见过面 |
[06:15] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[06:17] | Bullpen chatter says it didn’t go well at all. | 听说进行得不顺利 |
[06:21] | I’m shocked, shocked that it didn’t go well. | 我很震惊 竟然进行得不顺利 |
[06:25] | No surprise. | 没觉得很惊喜 |
[06:26] | And I also wanted you to know | 我也想告诉您 |
[06:28] | I have spoken with Lieutenant Billets. | 我和比利茨警督谈过 |
[06:32] | She’s capable but been at Hollywood a long time. | 她很有能力 但她毕竟在好莱坞待过一段时间 |
[06:36] | Her guys adore her, | 她的手下很崇拜她 |
[06:38] | but that’s not always a positive. | 这并不是一件好事 |
[06:40] | I’ve been trying to tighten things up | 自从我参与进来 |
[06:41] | since I came on board. | 我就一直想扭转这个局面 |
[06:44] | You and Billets have a personal connection, right? | 你和比利茨私下有交集 是吧 |
[06:47] | Family? | 亲戚 |
[06:48] | Married to her ex. | 她是我丈夫的前妻 |
[06:50] | Sounds complicated. | 挺复杂的 |
[06:52] | The lieutenant and I do our best | 警督和我都尽力 |
[06:53] | to keep our personal lives separate. | 让工作不受私事的影响 |
[06:55] | I’m sure you do. Still… | 我知道 但 |
[06:58] | may not be the best situation | 从长远来看 |
[07:00] | in the long run. | 这不太好 |
[07:02] | Sir, I hope you don’t think I came here | 长官 我希望你不要觉得我来这里 |
[07:04] | to undermine Grace in any way. | 是来说格蕾丝坏话的 |
[07:06] | I think the world of her. | 我很崇敬她 |
[07:09] | Oh. Goes without saying. | 毋庸置疑 |
[07:11] | Well, thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 上尉 |
[07:13] | Let’s wait and see what IA says about Bosch | 让我们瞧瞧调查科会对博斯下什么结论 |
[07:15] | and then take it from there. | 然后再说 |
[07:16] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[07:36] | We agreed to work as partners till this one’s done. | 这次案件结束后我们就不再是搭档了 |
[07:40] | That’s what we’re doing. | 现在还是 |
[07:44] | You should’ve come to me, Jerry. | 你本可以来找我的 杰瑞 |
[07:46] | You ever gonna get over that? | 你能解决吗 |
[07:48] | Working on it. | 试试 |
[07:51] | But yeah. I’m your partner. | 没错 我是你的搭档 |
[07:55] | And you can count on me. | 你可以依靠我 |
[07:57] | So you do count on me. | 所以你指望我 |
[07:58] | Working on it. | 解决它 |
[08:12] | Robertson and Pierce, Hollywood Division. | 罗伯森和皮尔斯 好莱坞分局 |
[08:14] | Jesse Tafero? | 你是杰西·泰非罗 |
[08:15] | Guilty as charged. How can I help you? | 有麻烦了 有什么事吗 |
[08:17] | We’re hoping you might be able to do exactly that… | 我们希望你能 |
[08:19] | help us out with a case. | 帮我们解决一个案子 |
[08:20] | Oh, sure, yeah, if I can. | 当然可以 尽我所能 |
[08:22] | If you could give us, say, ten, 15 minutes. | 不知你能否挪出10或15分钟和我们谈谈 |
[08:24] | Now’s not a great time. | 现在不行 |
[08:26] | Could you come back later today? | 你们晚点再来行吗 |
[08:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[08:29] | Uh, might be cutting it close. | 时间紧迫 |
[08:32] | Maybe meet you on my break. | 我休息的时候也可以 |
[08:34] | You sure you can’t just do this now, get it out of the way? | 你确定你不能现在就解决吗 |
[08:37] | The thing is, you know, time is of the essence. | 你懂得 时间很宝贵的 |
[08:39] | Yeah. Okay. | 我懂 |
[08:40] | You can come to the station for a minute. | 你也可以去警局一趟 |
[08:42] | That’d work, right? | 这样可以吧 |
[08:43] | That would be better in a lot of ways. | 比其他办法好多了 |
[08:44] | – Yeah. – Private. | – 嗯 – 不影响工作 |
[08:45] | – We’re over on Wilcox – I know where you are. | – 我们在威尔考克斯那里 – 我知道 |
[08:47] | Take DeLongpre, we’re there in five. | 带上德龙普 我们五点在那儿 |
[08:49] | Uh, on second thought, why don’t we talk here? | 等等 我们干嘛不进去说 |
[08:53] | Well, | 是这样的 |
[08:54] | there’s a guy we’d like to show you. | 我们想让你见一个人 |
[08:57] | – A suspect? – Maybe. Or a witness. | – 嫌疑犯 – 算是 准确地说是目击者 |
[08:59] | Okay. What’s the case? | 好的 什么案子? |
[09:00] | – 187. It’s called… – A homicide. | – 187 也就是… – 谋杀案 |
[09:04] | You know the code. | 你知道代码 |
[09:05] | Yeah, I do, as a matter of fact. | 我当然知道 |
[09:08] | Uh, I can take my car. | 我要开车出去 |
[09:11] | Save you a trip back. | 你们就不用再跑一趟了 |
[09:12] | – Perfect. – Great. | – 很好 – 好 |
[09:50] | You want us to pick him up if he shows? | 你想让我们等他出现的时候捉住他 |
[09:51] | Nah, just call me. But if he comes home | 打电话给我就好 但如果他回去以后 |
[09:54] | and decides to go back out again, do not lose him. | 又出来 别跟丢了 |
[09:56] | Yeah, no worries. | 别担心 |
[09:58] | We got this. | 没问题的 |
[09:59] | – Back to the house? – Yeah. | – 还去那里吗 – 嗯 |
[10:01] | I want to see how Robertson’s doing with Jesse Tafero. | 我想看看罗伯森怎么对付杰西·泰非罗的 |
[10:14] | Ballsy, letting him drive himself. | 英雄 别跟了吧 |
[10:16] | What if he takes off? | 万一他跑了怎么办 |
[10:18] | Sometimes you make an informed decision, | 有时候你做出一个明智的决定 |
[10:19] | hope that it pans out. | 会有效果的 |
[10:21] | Is that Santiago-speak for “Roll the dice”? | 这是圣地亚哥版的”掷骰子”吗? |
[10:23] | If he rabbits now, | 如果他现在跑了 |
[10:25] | we have cause to give him serious grief. | 我们会让他后悔死的 |
[10:26] | You and Bosch are different, but in some ways… | 你和博斯不一样 但在某些方面 |
[10:29] | Hey, you know, you don’t want to finish that sentence. | 你不会想说下去的 |
[10:32] | If your name is Santiago, why do they call you Jimmy? | 如果你叫圣地亚哥 那他们为什么还叫你吉米? |
[10:35] | Santiago is Spanish for James. | 圣地亚哥是詹姆士的西班牙语 |
[10:37] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[10:41] | – Keep on moving! – Watch the road! | – 快追 – 看点路 |
[10:42] | Keep fucking moving! Let’s go! Move! Go! | 你他妈的快追 快 快 |
[10:48] | Shit. Damn it. | 妹的 该死的 |
[10:51] | 6W51. Do we have an airship over Hollywood? | 6W51 我们在好莱坞有空中援助吗 |
[10:54] | Any airship over Hollywood, come in. | 呼叫好莱坞空中援助 |
[10:56] | W51 requesting. | W51请求 |
[10:58] | Air 8 at Western and Santa Monica. | 8号直升机在西区和圣莫妮卡地区 |
[11:00] | W51. Request Air 8 go to an available TAC frequency. | W51 请把8号直升机接到TAC频段 |
[11:05] | Air 8, W51, switch to TAC 2 channel 41. | 8号直升机 W51 切换到TAC2 41频段 |
[11:10] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[11:13] | Air 8 here. Whatcha got? | 8号直升机 要找什么? |
[11:15] | Disregard Air 8. | 8号直升机 取消 |
[11:17] | False alarm. Sorry. | 错误警报 抱歉 |
[11:19] | Back off. | 没事了 |
[11:21] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[11:22] | Everybody has favorite shortcuts. | 每个人都有自己喜欢的捷径 |
[11:24] | He just wanted to take Fountain. | 他只是走了捷径而已 |
[11:33] | Tell me, Ms. Benitez, | 贝尼特斯女士 请告诉我 |
[11:35] | why shouldn’t I admit testimony | 为什么我不能接受 |
[11:37] | from Detective Bosch’s civil trial? | 博斯警探的公审证词 |
[11:39] | It’s irrelevant. | 因为证据与争端无关 |
[11:40] | Defense’s intent here is obvious | 而且辩护存在 |
[11:42] | and exclusively prejudicial. | 很明显的偏见 |
[11:43] | It establishes a disturbing and career-long pattern | 博斯警探的恶劣行为已经引起恐慌 |
[11:47] | of rogue behavior by Detective Bosch. | 对他人造成终生的影响 |
[11:48] | It does nothing of the kind. Rumors and allegations. | 不是这样的 这是谣言 |
[11:51] | And there’s nothing there in that transcript | 而且根本没有 |
[11:53] | that impeaches Bosch’s long record of veracity under oath. | 博斯违反诚实誓言的记录 |
[11:56] | – Your Honor… – Mr. Fowkkes, you’ve made your point. | – 法官大人… – 福克斯先生 你已经陈述过了 |
[11:58] | Ms. Benitez, I denied Mr. Fowwkes’ motion | 贝尼特斯女士 我否决了福克斯先生的提案 |
[12:01] | to suppress Bosch’s account | 不允许隐瞒博斯 |
[12:03] | of his conversation with Mr. Holland | 和霍兰德先生的谈话记录 |
[12:05] | and his putative confession, did I not? | 以及他的自白 对吧 |
[12:06] | Yes, Your Honor, and correctly so. | 是的 法官大人 没错 |
[12:08] | What I did not do | 但我并没有 |
[12:09] | is immunize Detective Bosch from cross-examination. | 免除对博斯警探的反复讯问 |
[12:11] | And if you’re unhappy with my decision, | 如果你对我的决定不满 |
[12:13] | you can always revisit a plea agreement with Mr. Fowkkes | 你可以和福克斯先生在陪审团就坐前 |
[12:16] | before the jury is seated. | 再次申请辩诉 |
[12:17] | Motion denied. | 提议否决 |
[12:18] | Your Honor, if I may… | 法官大人 如果我… |
[12:19] | Is this a new motion, Ms. Benitez? | 贝尼特斯女士 这是新的提案吗 |
[12:22] | No, Your Honor. | 不是 法官大人 |
[12:23] | What about you, Mr. Fowwkes? | 你呢 福克斯先生 |
[12:25] | Well, we’re ready to proceed to trial, Your Honor. | 我们已经在做准备了 法官大人 |
[12:27] | Then we’ll schedule voir dire to commence next week. | 那我们下周进行预备讯问 |
[12:38] | Did you forget about me? | 你们把我忘了吗 |
[12:42] | Nobody stopped in to offer you coffee, water? | 都没人为你倒杯咖啡或者水 |
[12:44] | Typical. | 太典型了 |
[12:46] | Very sorry. What can we get you? | 非常抱歉 来点什么 |
[12:48] | You can get this moving. I need to get back to work. | 赶快开始吧 我还得回去工作 |
[12:51] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[12:54] | This is about Eddie Gunn, isn’t it? | 是关于艾迪·甘恩的吧 |
[12:56] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[12:57] | I heard he was murdered. | 我听说他被谋杀了 |
[12:59] | You knew him? | 你认识他 |
[13:01] | Yeah. We weren’t best buds, but we’d have a beer. | 恩 算不上好兄弟 一起喝过酒 |
[13:04] | Couple times, when he would’ve pulled a deuce, | 有几次 他喝得大醉 |
[13:06] | I drove him home. | 我送他回家 |
[13:08] | Just dropped him off? | 只是送他回家 |
[13:09] | Usually. He could get pretty hammered. | 通常是的 他总是喝得酩酊大醉 |
[13:12] | You had to help him up the stairs, tuck him in? | 你还得扶他上楼 送他进门 |
[13:16] | What of it? | 什么情况 |
[13:23] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[13:24] | You pulled a print or something. | 你们提取了指纹 |
[13:26] | You don’t want my help. | 不是叫我来帮忙的 |
[13:28] | This is bullshit. | 都是胡扯 |
[13:30] | You’re looking at me. | 你们觉得是我 |
[13:32] | You think I did Eddie. | 解决了艾迪 |
[13:34] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[13:35] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[13:37] | If we had pulled your prints, you think | 如果我们提取到了你的指纹 |
[13:39] | we would’ve let you drive over here on your own? | 你觉得我们会让你自己开车过来吗 |
[13:41] | But now we know. | 不过现在我们知道了 |
[13:43] | Now we have to cover you in case a print does pop up. | 现在我们得拘留你 万一提取出了指纹呢 |
[13:47] | So where were you the night he dropped? | 他坠楼那晚你在哪 |
[13:50] | When was it? | 哪天 |
[13:53] | Sunday night, 13th. | 星期天晚上 十三号 |
[13:54] | Okay. Uh, two Sundays ago? | 两周前吗 |
[14:00] | with my brother, his place, | 跟我哥哥在一起 在他家 |
[14:02] | watching the World Cup. | 看世界杯 |
[14:05] | When to when? | 从什么时候到什么时候 |
[14:07] | Started around 11:30. | 十一点半左右开始 |
[14:10] | Watched from the semis through the final. | 从半决赛看到了总决赛 |
[14:12] | About four hours straight. | 总共大概四小时 |
[14:14] | Isn’t the World Cup usually played mid-summer, | 难道世界杯不是在盛夏时节 |
[14:15] | – every four years? – Rerun. | – 四年一次吗 – 回放 |
[14:17] | Italy-France 2006. | 2006年意大利对法国 |
[14:22] | When Zidane head-butted Materrazi and got a red. | 齐达内用头顶了马特拉齐 被红牌罚下那场 |
[14:25] | Are you a fan? | 你是球迷吗 |
[14:26] | Oh, the beautiful game. | 那场踢得真好 |
[14:28] | Zidane… great player. | 齐达内是个好球员 |
[14:31] | France couldn’t score without him. | 没它法国很难得分 |
[14:33] | I remember that game. 1-1 at the end | 我记得 最后1比1平手 |
[14:35] | of extra time. | 加时赛 |
[14:36] | Italy took it on penalty kicks. | 意大利通过罚球赢得冠军 |
[14:38] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[14:43] | Robertson. | 我是罗伯森 |
[14:44] | I need to see you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[14:45] | – Right now? – Yes. | – 现在 – 对 |
[14:48] | Bureaucracy. | 官僚作风 |
[14:50] | Just give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[14:51] | A minute. I gotta get back. | 一分钟 我得回去 |
[14:53] | Maybe less, okay? | 可能更快 好吗 |
[15:02] | – What the fuck? – You’re going kind of fast, aren’t you? | – 什么鬼 – 进度有点快了吧 |
[15:05] | Well, the guy’s been prepped like alibis are an Olympic event. | 这家伙准备充分 就差拿奥运会做不在场证明了 |
[15:08] | I want it all down. Then I can take it apart. | 我要全部拿下 再一一分解 |
[15:10] | They want the prepped version on record. | 他们希望记录上是准备好的版本 |
[15:12] | Once that’s done, he’s done. | 说完那些 他会缄口不言 |
[15:14] | He’s not gonna give you anything else after that. | 不会给你任何信息 |
[15:15] | Which tells me I got the right guy. | 正说明我抓对了人 |
[15:18] | Agreed. But if you arrest him, | 没错 但你逮捕他 |
[15:19] | that tips anybody else involved. | 就会提醒其他涉案人员 |
[15:22] | So if it isn’t his watch… | 所以如果不是他值班 |
[15:23] | Is this a hunch? | 是预感吗 |
[15:24] | Or do you actually have something? | 还是你已经掌握了线索 |
[15:26] | We’re talking timing here. | 我们现在讨论的是时机 |
[15:27] | Don’t interrupt me again. | 别再打断我了 |
[15:34] | Hey, so where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[15:36] | Oh, yeah, you were kicking back, watching a game. | 你们回看比赛 |
[15:39] | Did you order take-out? | 你们点外卖了吗 |
[15:42] | No, it was just, uh, beer, leftovers, chips. | 没有 只有啤酒 剩菜 薯片 |
[15:44] | What kind of beer? | 什么啤酒 |
[15:46] | All kinds. I don’t know. | 各种 我说不清 |
[15:48] | I mean, what do I know? Man, give me a Bud. | 我怎么知道 我就买了一扎 |
[15:52] | And you went home when? | 你什么时候回家 |
[15:54] | Uh, about 9. | 大概九点 |
[15:58] | You said the Cup didn’t start until 11:30. | 你说世界杯十一点半才开始 |
[16:01] | Yeah, 9 the next morning. | 对 第二天早上九点 |
[16:03] | I crashed on the couch. | 我瘫在沙发上 |
[16:05] | Too much Guinness. | 喝得有点多 |
[16:06] | Yeah. I been there. | 我去过 |
[16:08] | Yeah. So now we know where I was. | 现在你们了解了我的情况 |
[16:11] | Are we working a case or what? | 可以破案了吧 |
[16:14] | Oh, yeah, let’s get to it. | 当然 开始吧 |
[16:16] | Uh, take a look. | 看看 |
[16:19] | Yeah. Bartender. Smog Cutter. | 酒保 斯摩格·卡特 |
[16:22] | And the last time you were in there? | 上次什么时候去的 |
[16:25] | A… couple weeks ago, maybe. | 可能几周前吧 |
[16:29] | With Gunn? | 和甘恩一起 |
[16:30] | You fucker. | 去你的 |
[16:34] | I’m trying to help you, and this is how you do? | 我在帮你 你就这么对我 |
[16:38] | Fuck you. I’m out of here. | 去你的 我要走了 |
[16:41] | You can’t hold me here. | 你不能把我拘在这 |
[16:42] | I came in on my own steam. | 我是自觉来的 |
[16:44] | – I leave the same way. – Not now. | – 也要自主离开 – 现在不行 |
[16:45] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[16:47] | – Under arrest for what? – I’ll think of something. | – 拘捕原因 – 我会想一个的 |
[16:49] | For what? | 原因 |
[16:50] | How about resisting arrest? | 拒捕怎么样 |
[16:54] | I want my phone call. | 我要打电话 |
[16:55] | Soon as you’re booked. | 提审后马上就可以 |
[16:59] | I’ll need your personal property. | 请交出你的私人物品 |
[17:00] | Wallet, cell phone, watch. | 钱包 手机 手表 |
[17:23] | So do you know why you are here? | 你知道自己为什么在这吗 |
[17:26] | Yeah. Lying sack of shit right there. | 多亏了那个说谎精 |
[17:30] | You’re being booked | 你被爱德华·甘恩的 |
[17:31] | for the murder of Edward Gunn. | 谋杀案提审了 |
[17:33] | That’s funny. I heard one of you guys did that. | 可笑 我听说是你们的人干的 |
[17:35] | – Are you sick, ill, or injured? – Not yet. | – 你带病或者带伤吗 – 目前没有 |
[17:37] | Do you fear for your safety while at this facility? | 你害怕自己在这里 人身安全受到威胁吗 |
[17:40] | Not as long as we go one-on-one, you motherfuckers. | 只要别让我跟你一对一 该死的 |
[17:45] | Little charmer is all yours. | 小帅哥是你的了 |
[17:47] | My call. | 我的电话 |
[17:51] | You’ve reached Cindy Wagner. | 我是辛迪·华格纳 |
[17:53] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[17:56] | Ms. Wagner, this is Detective Bosch, | 华格纳太太 我是博斯警探 |
[17:58] | Los Angeles Police Department. | 洛杉矶警察局 |
[17:59] | If you could call me back at your earliest convenience. | 方便的话尽早给我回电话 |
[18:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:02] | Harry, we’ve got him. | 哈里 我们抓到他了 |
[18:05] | Dead to rights. | 抓了个现行 |
[18:10] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[18:12] | This is a couple blocks | 这个是距离沙奇 |
[18:14] | from where Sharkey was last seen. | 最后出现的位置几个街区的地方 |
[18:15] | There. The BMW. | 那里 那辆宝马 |
[18:17] | No plate, no Moreno. | 没车牌 没莫雷诺 |
[18:19] | – Have a little faith. – It’s a work in progress. | – 有点信心嘛 – 事情在进展中 |
[18:22] | Same car. Highland. Headed towards the Bowl. | 同一辆车 海兰 驶向露天剧场 |
[18:26] | Definitely two people in the car. | 明显是两个人 |
[18:28] | Check the time code. | 看看时间 |
[18:30] | Still no plate, still no Moreno. | 还是没车牌 没莫雷诺 |
[18:32] | Patience, grasshopper. | 别着急 小蚱蜢 |
[18:38] | Moreno? | 莫雷诺 |
[18:39] | Ten minutes later, | 十分钟后 |
[18:41] | headed back, Franklin. | 回来 富兰克林 |
[18:46] | Xavi Moreno. | 贾维·莫雷诺 |
[18:47] | All by himself. | 一个人 |
[18:49] | There he is. You run the plates? | 就是他了 你们查过车牌了吗 |
[18:51] | Yes ma’am. Stolen. | 是的 长官 偷的 |
[18:54] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[18:55] | So we pick up Moreno? | 我们可以提审莫雷诺吗 |
[18:57] | No. | 不行 |
[18:58] | What’s the problem? I mean, we got him. | 为什么 我们已经掌握了证据 |
[19:00] | He’ll crack like a plumber’s butt. | 他会一击而溃的 |
[19:02] | We want to question Woodrow first | 在我们弄清莫雷诺的情况之前 |
[19:04] | before he knows what we know about Moreno. | 想先提审伍德鲁 |
[19:06] | But good job, scouts. | 不过干得漂亮 侦查员们 |
[19:08] | This is really excellent work, gentlemen. | 确实干得漂亮 先生们 |
[19:11] | Worth a warrant when we need it. | 需要的时候能够换到搜查令 |
[19:17] | No damage. I just told the truth. | 没有损坏 我说的都是实话 |
[19:19] | Hang tight. I’m pulling up now. | 抓紧 我要拉起来了 |
[19:21] | I’ll see you in a few. You get all that? | 稍后见 拿到了吗 |
[19:27] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[19:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:31] | Hey, Pierce, you get those swabs back | 皮尔斯 手表上提取到 |
[19:32] | on that watch yet? | DNA了吗 |
[19:34] | I put a rush on it. | 我在抓紧了 |
[19:35] | So some time next month. | 下个月什么时候吧 |
[19:36] | If we’re lucky. | 如果运气好的话 |
[19:37] | Rudy Tafero’s about to show up. | 鲁迪·泰非罗快出现了 |
[19:39] | Right on cue. | 正如所料 |
[19:42] | Robertson. | 罗伯森 |
[19:45] | One sec. | 稍等 |
[19:47] | Mank. He’s got Rudy in the break room. | 是曼克 他让鲁迪在休息室等 |
[19:49] | So let’s go see what the acting coach has to say. | 我们去看看这位导演怎么说 |
[19:51] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上过去 |
[19:53] | Jimmy, you gonna hold him or kick him? | 吉米 你会拘着他还是放了他 |
[19:56] | Uh, kick him with a tail. | 当然放了他 留个尾巴 |
[19:57] | See who he runs to. | 看他去找谁 |
[19:59] | Let him make a mistake. | 让他来犯这个错误 |
[20:09] | – Bosch. – Rudy. | – 博斯 – 鲁迪 |
[20:11] | I didn’t come here looking for trouble. | 我不是来找麻烦的 |
[20:13] | It just follows you? | 麻烦自己找上你了 |
[20:15] | Where’s my brother? | 我弟弟在哪 |
[20:16] | It’s not my case. | 不是我的案子 |
[20:18] | It’s his. | 他的 |
[20:20] | How can we help you, Mr. Tafero? | 泰非罗先生 有何指教 |
[20:21] | Cutting the bullshit would be a good start. | 少说废话开门见山 |
[20:24] | Come on, charge him or kick him. | 控告他还是放了他 |
[20:27] | We have 48 hours. | 我们有四十八小时 |
[20:29] | You got nothing. | 你什么也没有 |
[20:30] | And that’s not gonna change. | 也不会有所改变 |
[20:32] | This isn’t even about Jesse, is it, Bosch? | 跟杰西无关 对吗 博斯 |
[20:35] | Just gives you a warm feeling to fuck with me. | 直接来找我不好吗 |
[20:40] | Give him a break? | 能放了他吗 |
[20:41] | What do you say, Bosch? | 你觉得呢 博斯 |
[20:43] | You’re the officer in charge, | 你是负责人 |
[20:45] | but I don’t think we’ve got enough air freshener | 不过我觉得我们这里可能 |
[20:46] | to cover both of them. | 不能同时容纳两兄弟 |
[20:52] | Okay. We’ll kick him. | 好 我们会放了他 |
[20:57] | Say thank you to Detective Bosch. | 你该谢谢博斯警探 |
[21:07] | Another dissatisfied customer. | 另一个不满意的顾客 |
[21:09] | Is there any other kind? | 能有满意的吗 |
[21:16] | – Whatcha got? – Nothing much. | – 你发现了什么 – 没什么 |
[21:19] | No sign of Woodrow. | 找不到伍德鲁 |
[21:20] | But a question from Dexter and Gordon. | 不过德克斯特和戈登问 |
[21:23] | Do we need a third team for overnight or… | 我们需要第三个小队连夜支援吗 |
[21:25] | So they can pick up the overtime? | 他们想加班 |
[21:27] | Sure. Let him have it. | 没问题 让他找吧 |
[21:28] | Anything going on there? | 有什么进展 |
[21:29] | Found Dobbs’ ex in Boca. | 在博卡海湾找到了多布斯的前任 |
[21:31] | Waiting for her | 正在等她 |
[21:32] | to call me back. | 回我电话 |
[21:33] | Rudy just sprung his brother. | 鲁迪刚刚带走了他弟弟 |
[21:35] | Robertson’s waiting for the DNA on Jesse’s watch. | 罗伯森再等杰西表上的DNA样本结果 |
[21:37] | And I’d be a hell of a lot happier | 如果嫌疑人真是个警察 |
[21:40] | if a real cop was our suspect. | 那我就太开心了 |
[21:42] | You mean Rudy? | 你指鲁迪 |
[21:44] | And a signed confession. | 还有签名的认罪书 |
[21:46] | It never hurts. | 那没什么杀伤力 |
[21:48] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[21:58] | Where’s Joe? | 乔伊去哪了 |
[22:00] | I destroyed a Scuttle Crab in Summoner’s Rift, | 我在召唤师里摧毁了一个天窗蟹 |
[22:03] | and he gave up. | 他不干了 |
[22:11] | Doing some work. | 在创作吗 |
[22:14] | Yeah, little bit at a time. | 恩 每次做一点 |
[22:16] | Gonna flip it eventually. | 最后还得翻过来 |
[22:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:20] | WiFi problems. | WIFI的问题 |
[22:21] | Not really my area of expertise, Sam. | 不是我的专业 萨姆 |
[22:25] | Yeah, well, the Geek Squad ran some tests, | 极客小队测试了一下 |
[22:27] | and, uh, seems that somebody’s hacked into my modem. | 好像有人黑进了我的路由器 |
[22:31] | They’re downloading humongous files. | 下载大量视频 |
[22:33] | No kidding? That’s wild. | 真的吗 太不可思议了 |
[22:34] | Yeah. I bought some extra bandwidth, | 我购买了额外的带宽 |
[22:37] | but, uh, on the weekends it’s still just a trickle. | 可周末网速还是很慢 |
[22:41] | Starts Friday night | 从周五晚开始 |
[22:43] | and goes back to normal late on Sunday afternoon. | 周日下午晚些时候又会回归正常 |
[22:48] | I still don’t get it. | 我还是没懂 |
[22:49] | It’s coming from your house, Jerry. | 是从你家来的 杰瑞 |
[22:51] | What is? | 什么 |
[22:52] | The downloading. | 下载 |
[22:59] | Every weekend? | 每周末 |
[23:00] | Friday through Sunday. | 周五至周日 |
[23:03] | I’ll take care of it, Sam. | 我会解决的 萨姆 |
[23:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:20] | Talk to me. | 跟我谈谈 |
[23:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:23] | We’ll get to that. What were you thinking? | 稍后再说 你在想什么 |
[23:27] | We’ve got internet. | 我们有网 |
[23:30] | It’s not fast enough. | 不够快 |
[23:31] | Not fast enough for what? | 不够快干什么 |
[23:34] | Remember the Rosetta thing | 记得我生日想要 |
[23:35] | I asked for for my birthday? | 罗塞塔的事情吗 |
[23:37] | Language lessons? | 语言课程 |
[23:39] | They were a little too expensive. | 有点贵 |
[23:41] | I found them online for free, | 我在网上找到了免费资源 |
[23:43] | only it takes forever to download. | 只是下载太慢了 |
[23:45] | That’s not free. That’s stealing. | 这不是免费 这是盗窃 |
[23:50] | This stops now. | 现在开始停止 |
[23:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[23:57] | What languages? | 什么语言 |
[24:00] | Chinese, Russian, Gaelic. | 汉语 俄语 盖尔语 |
[24:04] | Gaelic? | 盖尔语? |
[24:42] | Your city. | 你的城市 |
[24:44] | And yours. | 也是你的 |
[24:48] | I don’t have famous chefs and restaurants like this | 我在电话本上又没有这样 |
[24:51] | on speed dial. | 一流的餐厅和厨师 |
[24:55] | Who do you have on speed dial? | 那你有什么? |
[25:00] | Two karaoke bars and a masseuse. | 两家卡拉OK和一家按摩店 |
[25:05] | Well, I think that’s way more interesting than mine. | 我觉得比我的有趣得多 |
[25:10] | Ever karaoke? | 唱过卡拉OK吗 |
[25:13] | I have too much respect for music | 我很欣赏音乐 |
[25:14] | to desecrate it with my voice. | 不敢用我的声音去搞破坏 |
[25:16] | Ah. What kind of music? | 哪种音乐呢 |
[25:18] | All kinds. | 各种 |
[25:20] | Something special to you. | 你觉得特别的 |
[25:30] | Le Mystère des Voix Bulgares. | 保加利亚声音之谜 |
[25:33] | The Bulgarian Women’s Choir, | 保加利亚女性唱诗班 |
[25:35] | Kaval Sviri? | 笛手 |
[25:36] | You know it? | 你知道 |
[25:39] | It was the theme music | 这是《勇士公主齐那》 |
[25:41] | for “Xena, Warrior Princess.” | 的主题曲 |
[25:44] | Xena. | 齐那 |
[25:45] | I watched every episode when I was 10. | 我十岁的时候每集都看 |
[25:51] | Verdict, mademoiselle? | 觉得怎么样 女士 |
[25:53] | Oh. Magnificent. | 嗯 很棒 |
[25:54] | Irving? | 欧文呢 |
[25:55] | Delicious, Laurent. | 很好吃 劳伦 |
[25:56] | – A triumph, as always. – Bien. | – 很成功 一如既往 – 谢谢 |
[25:58] | Thank you, again, | 晚餐很棒 |
[25:59] | so much for this evening. | 再次感谢 |
[26:00] | The Chief always has a table here. | 这里总为局长留下一张空桌 |
[26:02] | And you’re welcome to come without him, too. | 也欢迎你独自过来 |
[26:05] | Any time. | 任何时间 |
[26:06] | I just may do that. | 可能吧 |
[26:07] | Bonsoir. | 晚安 |
[26:09] | Bonsoir. | 晚安 |
[26:10] | Bonsoir. | 晚安 |
[26:15] | Your own table? | 你的专属位置吗 |
[26:19] | He’s an old friend. | 他是个老朋友了 |
[26:22] | And I thought, um… | 我想 |
[26:25] | why not something special for this evening? | 为何不为今晚制造些惊喜 |
[26:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:35] | Let’s have another. | 再碰一次杯 |
[26:40] | Let’s. | 干杯 |
[26:43] | How the fuck do you even know what he said to them? | 你咋他娘的知道他说了啥 |
[26:48] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[26:49] | You don’t know what he said. | 你不知道他说了啥 |
[26:52] | He had his story. He stuck to it. | 他有自己的说辞 他坚持这么说 |
[26:55] | Unless he didn’t. | 除非他没有 |
[26:57] | If they had anything, they would have charged him. | 如果他们有任何证据就会起诉他 |
[27:00] | And who knows what he would have said then? | 那谁又知道他到时候会说什么 |
[27:02] | I do. He would have said “I want a lawyer.” | 我知道 他会说”我要一个律师” |
[27:05] | But they didn’t charge him | 但是他们不起诉他 |
[27:07] | because he knew exactly what to say. | 因为他完全知道自己该说什么 |
[27:09] | Why’d they pick him up in the first place? | 为什么不一开始就把他抓起来 |
[27:12] | Fishing expedition. | 审前调查 |
[27:14] | They thought they had something. | 他们觉得自己很厉害 |
[27:17] | They didn’t get what they needed. | 他们没找到想要的 |
[27:19] | And they won’t. | 也不会找到 |
[27:34] | Are we good? | 我说清了吧? |
[28:03] | Volleyball. Travel. Team. | 排球 旅行 团 |
[28:08] | I finally got a hold of your mom. | 我终于守到了你妈妈 |
[28:09] | – She is hard to reach. – I know, right? | – 她很难接触 – 我就知道 |
[28:11] | I convinced her to let you join the travel team. | 我说服她让你加入旅行团了 |
[28:15] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[28:17] | Aw, okay, that’s one too many thank yous. Now I feel guilty. | 好 太多谢谢了 现在我很内疚 |
[28:21] | For what? | 为啥 |
[28:21] | I didn’t actually have to convince her. | 我并不用说服她 |
[28:24] | Oh, I know. She told me last week it was all up to you. | 嗯 我知道 她上周告诉我 决定全在你 |
[28:28] | Night. | 晚安 |
[28:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:58] | Any sign of our boy? | 有任何踪迹吗 |
[29:00] | Not a whiff. Your boy’s a ghost. | 一丁点也没有 我们的目标是个幽灵 |
[29:02] | If you need coffee, and you will, | 如果你们要咖啡 你们一定会的 |
[29:05] | the place down the beach is fire. | 海滩边那家很火 |
[29:06] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[29:08] | You want us for backup? | 要我们帮帮忙吗 |
[29:10] | For a ghost? No. | 为一个幽灵? 不用了 |
[29:11] | Go get some sleep. | 去睡会儿吧 |
[29:19] | Whatever you decide, Irv, | 不管你的决定是什么 欧文 |
[29:21] | you have my complete confidence. | 我完全信任 |
[29:25] | Look, here’s the problem, Joel. | 乔 这是问题 |
[29:29] | The timing’s bad. | 时机不对 |
[29:32] | This IA complaint against Bosch | 调查科对博斯的投诉 |
[29:34] | might have negative residual effects | 可能对一个准备上庭的谋杀案 |
[29:36] | on a murder case that’s about to go to trial. | 还存在负面影响 |
[29:40] | Sergeant Snyder, | 施耐德警官 |
[29:42] | she’s got a good case. | 她表现不错 |
[29:44] | She’s been meticulous and fair. | 她一丝不苟 公平公正 |
[29:46] | I’m sure she has. | 我肯定她有 |
[29:49] | But we don’t want to confuse | 但我们不想混淆 |
[29:50] | being a pain in the ass with being a bad cop. | 烦人精和坏警察 |
[29:56] | The department’s really hoping for unfounded here | 部门很希望没证据 |
[29:58] | or, at least, unresolved. | 或者 至少 未解决 |
[30:00] | Irv, shouldn’t we just let Snyder do her job? | 欧文 我们为啥不让施耐德做她的本职工作 |
[30:04] | Of course. It’s your call. | 可以 你的决定 |
[30:06] | You do whatever you have to do. | 你做一切你该做的 |
[30:07] | But, uh, tell me. | 但是 告诉我 |
[30:12] | Do you really want a detective | 你真的想让一个 |
[30:14] | who’s cleared 33 murders in the last ten years | 过去十年办了33件谋杀案的警官 |
[30:16] | riding a bench? Even for a few days? | 坐冷板凳? 就算只有几天? |
[30:22] | Be patient, Joel. | 耐心点 乔 |
[30:25] | Don’t waste your time on this one. | 别在这上面浪费时间了 |
[30:27] | It’s Bosch. | 他可是博斯 |
[30:30] | He’ll give you just cause soon enough. | 他会很快给你原因 |
[30:32] | Matter of time. And when that happens, | 时间问题 到那时候 |
[30:34] | the department will back you 100%. | 部门会完全支持你的 |
[30:39] | How’s Maddie doing? | 玛迪咋样了 |
[30:41] | She’s doing okay. | 她还不错 |
[30:43] | Misses her mom. | 想念她妈妈 |
[30:47] | How’d Jack do with that science fair thing? | 杰克科学那个比赛上做的怎么样? |
[30:50] | Third place. | 第三 |
[30:51] | In the city. | 全市 |
[30:53] | Good for him. | 那不错 |
[30:56] | You want to see if Dexter knows coffee? | 你想看看 德克斯特买到咖啡了吗 |
[30:58] | Yeah, that’d be good. | 嗯 这样很好 |
[31:00] | If our ghost shows, hit me on the rover. | 要是我们的幽灵出现了 在对讲上叫我 |
[31:02] | Do not brace this guy alone. | 别一个人对付他 |
[31:04] | When do I ever do that? | 我有这样过吗? |
[31:05] | Right back. | 去去就来 |
[31:21] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[31:22] | You the detective | 你是那个在深灰色SUV |
[31:23] | who sent out a flyer on a dark gray SUV? | 上发传单的警探吗 |
[31:25] | Who’s calling? | 哪位? |
[31:26] | Hector at Archer’s Towing. | 拖车部门的赫克托 |
[31:28] | Might have got something. | 这里可能有问题 |
[31:30] | Probably ought to take a look. | 你可能需要来看一下 |
[31:31] | Soon as I can, which is not right now. | 我会尽快 但不是现在 |
[31:34] | Where’d you find it? | 你在哪儿找到的? |
[31:35] | Apartment complex garage in Studio City, | 斯蒂迪奥城的公寓复合车库 |
[31:37] | near Vineland and Ventura. | 紧邻葡萄地和文图拉 |
[31:38] | Text me the exact address. | 具体地址短信给我 |
[31:41] | Hold it for prints till I get there. | 我到之前保持现场 |
[31:43] | Will do. | 会的 |
[31:47] | Yeah, I’m just gonna clean the place up, | 我会整理一下这里 |
[31:50] | and then, uh, aloha, baby. | 宝贝 再见 |
[31:53] | Call you back. | 晚会打给你 |
[32:04] | Shit. | 擦 |
[32:04] | Officer needs help. | 警员需要帮助 |
[32:06] | Shots fired. | 有交火 |
[32:07] | Coffee bar near the boardwalk. | 步行道旁的咖啡厅 |
[32:09] | I do not have eyes on my partner | 队友不在我视线内 |
[32:19] | 6-William-22. Officer needs help. | 警员需要帮助 |
[32:22] | Shots fired. Suspect is down. | 有交火 嫌疑犯倒下 |
[32:24] | I am at Espresso Yo’self. | 我在自助咖啡店 |
[32:25] | Coffee Bar on Oceanfront Walk, Venice. | 海前路的咖啡厅 |
[32:28] | I need the paramedics and supervisor. | 需要医护人员和主管 |
[32:36] | You okay, partner? | 你还好吗搭档? |
[32:42] | Walk us through again? | 再梳理一下 |
[32:44] | The workup to it or the actual… | 事情的起因是 |
[32:45] | Start with the trajectory of your shot this time. | 从你那枪开始 |
[32:56] | Wasn’t complicated. | 并不复杂 |
[32:58] | He didn’t get a shot off? | 他没开枪吗? |
[32:59] | He did not. | 没有 |
[33:00] | But you could see that he was armed? | 但你看见他的武器了么? |
[33:02] | I saw him reach for his gun. | 我看见他摸自己的枪 |
[33:07] | When he hit the ground, the Glock fell out. | 他倒地的时候手枪掉了 |
[33:11] | Whole thing took two, maybe three seconds. | 整个过程可能就两三秒 |
[33:13] | You did not see the weapon before you fired? | 你开枪前没看见他的武器吗? |
[33:15] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[33:17] | But his body language was clear. | 但是他的行为很明显 |
[33:19] | He was armed. He intended to shoot me. | 他有枪 他肯定会朝我射击 |
[33:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:25] | Let’s start again from the beginning. | 我们从头开始梳理 |
[33:28] | When the overnight team left. | 值夜班的小队离开后 |
[33:31] | How long before you went to get coffee? | 多久你们去拿了咖啡 |
[35:13] | How’s Edgar? | 埃德加怎么样了? |
[35:14] | He’s still in with FID, | 他还和FID的人在一起 |
[35:15] | but I’ll be there when he gets out. | 他出来的时候我会过去 |
[35:17] | Give me a call. | 到时候打电话 |
[35:18] | You find anything? | 有发现吗? |
[35:20] | Dobbs and Moreno are gone. | 多布斯和莫雷诺跑了 |
[35:22] | You got surveillance in place pretty quick. | 大家马上就会警惕起来 |
[35:24] | Yeah. Don’t expect anything. | 嗯 别期待什么 |
[35:26] | They got their money. No reason not to get the fuck out of Dodge. | 他们有钱 没理由不跑 |
[35:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:32] | They’re Special Forces. | 他们是特种部队 |
[35:34] | So? | 所以呢 |
[35:35] | So they could go after Jerry. Payback. | 所以他们可以紧跟杰里 报复 |
[35:37] | Really, Harry? | 真的吗 哈里 |
[35:38] | I mean, they got what they came for. | 我的意思是 他们完成了目的 |
[35:39] | Their cover’s blown. | 他们暴露了 |
[35:41] | He’s a cop. That’s crazy. | 他是个警察啊 太疯狂了 |
[35:43] | That’s what RHD said when I called: | 这就是劫案凶杀科说的 我称为 |
[35:45] | doesn’t rise to criminal threat. | 不要助长犯罪的危险 |
[35:48] | I’ll put two Hollywood guys on it. | 我会派两个厉害的人去的 |
[35:50] | Please. | 多谢了 |
[35:52] | – How’s J. Edgar? – He’s okay. | – 埃德加怎么样了 – 他还好 |
[35:56] | Now can we pick up Moreno? | 现在我们能去抓莫雷诺了吗 |
[35:58] | Too late, brother. They’re in the wind. | 太晚了兄弟 他们跑了 |
[36:14] | Looks like they put you through it, brother. | 看上去他们折磨你了 兄弟 |
[36:17] | Is that a wrinkle I see? | 那是条皱纹吗? |
[36:19] | Fuck you, Harry. | 去你的 哈里 |
[36:21] | How you holding up? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[36:24] | I’ve had better days. | 我之前过过好日子 |
[36:35] | You hungry? | 饿吗 |
[36:38] | You gotta eat. | 你得吃饭 |
[37:07] | It bothers me more than I thought it would. | 这比我想象的要烦人 |
[37:10] | More than Nash? | 比纳什还烦 |
[37:13] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[37:16] | It’s personal. | 这是针对我的 |
[37:17] | Face-to-face. You know, close range. | 面对面 你懂的 近距离 |
[37:21] | He made a move. | 他有所行动了 |
[37:22] | No choice. | 你别无选择 |
[37:25] | I was lucky. | 我挺幸运的 |
[37:27] | I wasn’t ready. | 我都没准备好 |
[37:28] | It took me by surprise. | 我挺惊讶的 |
[37:31] | Survival. Training kicked in. | 幸存了 训练使然 |
[37:37] | Ask yourself: | 问问你自己 |
[37:39] | anything else you could have done? | 你能做其他的吗 |
[37:41] | I wish I would have seen him sooner. | 我希望我能早点看见他 |
[37:44] | Maybe I could’ve taken him down without… | 可能我就能制服他 不用 |
[37:46] | He called it, Jerry. | 他先动手的 杰里 |
[37:47] | Not what you wanted. | 并不是你想这样 |
[37:50] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[37:53] | So ask the question. | 所以问自己那个问题 |
[37:54] | Run it from… every angle. | 从各个角度 |
[37:59] | When you know the movie by heart, | 当你对这个片段熟络于心 |
[38:03] | you put it in a box | 你把它和一切糟糕的 |
[38:05] | with all the other bad shit we see. | 其他我们见过的糟糕的东西放在一起 |
[38:09] | It won’t go away? | 这不会被忘记吗 |
[38:10] | No. It won’t. | 不 不会 |
[38:12] | You live with it. | 你与它共存 |
[38:15] | Remind me what else we need to look forward to. | 让我想起其他期待的事情 |
[38:20] | Remember the big question: | 记住这个问题 |
[38:22] | “Are you sleeping okay, detective?” | “你睡的怎么样 警官” |
[38:24] | Like a baby. | 像个婴儿 |
[38:26] | And stay away from the news. | 远离那些新闻 |
[38:27] | Really? They’re not on our side? | 真的吗? 不站在我们这边? |
[38:36] | I didn’t see the gun, Harry. | 我没看到枪 哈里 |
[38:38] | You knew he had one. | 你知道他有枪的 |
[38:45] | You knew it. | 你知道的 |
[38:47] | Wait a tenth of a second, | 等上十分之一秒 |
[38:49] | LaTonya’s raising Jack and Joe on her own. | 拉塔尼亚就只能一个人养活杰克和乔了 |
[39:06] | Hey. How’s J. Edgar? | 嘿 埃德加怎么样了? |
[39:09] | He’s dealing with it. | 他还在慢慢调整 |
[39:11] | Listen, uh, tell him… | 听着 告诉他 |
[39:14] | ah, you know what to tell him. | 呃 你知道要说什么 |
[39:16] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[39:17] | Well, I’m on my deck, | 我在阳台上 |
[39:19] | and I’m looking out at a fire. | 看到一处火灾 |
[39:21] | Just wanted to make sure somebody called it in. | 只是想确定有人报警了 |
[39:23] | Half hour ago. | 半小时前 |
[39:24] | What’s burning? | 什么烧着了 |
[39:25] | River Watch Retirement Community. | 退休社区 |
[39:28] | Who’s lead on it? | 谁负责这个 |
[39:30] | So far? Darnell. | 现在 达内尔 |
[39:33] | I used to visit a guy there. | 我以前常看望那里的一个人 |
[39:34] | Retired detective John Caffrey. | 退休警官约翰·卡佛里 |
[39:37] | When you talk to Darney, | 见达内的时候 |
[39:38] | ask him if he made it through. | 问下他有没有挺过来 |
[39:40] | Let me know, yeah? | 给我说下 好吗 |
[39:41] | Roger that. | 收到 |