时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Cranberry cobbler. | 蔓越莓馅饼 |
[00:29] | Your mom. | 和你妈妈一样 |
[00:32] | Every Thanksgiving I see you in here with her. | 每年感恩节我都能在这看见你们 |
[00:35] | She’d order the cranberry cobbler. | 她会点一份蔓越莓馅饼 |
[00:37] | It was a tradition. | 这是个传统 |
[00:39] | You’ve grown. | 你已经长这么大了 |
[00:40] | Yeah. It’s been a while. | 是啊 已经过了很久了 |
[00:50] | There’s no rush with that. | 没必要那么着急的 |
[00:54] | Come in now and again by herself. | 她每次都一个人过来 |
[00:56] | Cup of coffee, take a break. | 点杯咖啡 休息一下 |
[01:00] | Sat right there where you’re sitting. | 就坐在你坐的位置上 |
[01:03] | Nice lady. | 她人很好 |
[01:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:10] | And you. | 你也一样 |
[01:12] | You doing all right? | 你最近还好吧? |
[01:17] | I’m glad to see you. | 很高兴能见到你 |
[01:20] | Start a new tradition, maybe. | 下次或许可以换个口味 |
[01:31] | I think I want some cobbler. | 那就来份脆皮水果饼吧 |
[01:34] | Now you’re talking. | 终于开口了 |
[01:38] | Cobbler’s on the house. | 水果饼马上就来 |
[01:46] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[01:49] | Bosch? | 博斯 |
[01:50] | Hey. Where’d you go? | 嘿 你刚想什么呢 |
[01:53] | I was thinking about my mom. | 我在想我妈妈 |
[01:58] | That’s sweet. | 那真温暖 |
[01:59] | Mm. Pintia Rioja. | 哇 里奥哈葡萄酒 |
[02:02] | Grace Billets knows her reds. | 格蕾丝·比利茨还是懂她自己 |
[02:04] | You better believe it. | 这么想就对了 |
[02:05] | Your family celebrate Thanksgiving? | 你们家里人过感恩节吗? |
[02:08] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[02:10] | We so wanted to fit in. | 我们很认真的在过节 |
[02:12] | Mom would make all the American classics… | 我妈妈会做各种传统美食 |
[02:16] | turkey, cranberry, | 有火鸡 蔓越莓 |
[02:17] | patatas dulces, carambola, patacones, arroz con coco. | 土豆泥 杨桃 煎芭蕉片 和椰子饭 |
[02:20] | Right. Okay. | 不错 很好 |
[02:21] | We coulda brought arroz con coco. | 我们可以带些椰子饭 |
[02:23] | Lis! | 丽莎 |
[02:26] | So have you made a decision about Maddie’s travel ball? | 所以最后你决定好让玛迪参加她的旅行队了吗 |
[02:29] | Well, I’m not crazy about the idea | 呃 其实我对于她每个周末 |
[02:31] | of her being away every weekend, | 都去一些人生地不熟的地方 |
[02:33] | people and places I don’t know. | 不是很感兴趣 |
[02:34] | You going to pack her in bubble wrap | 你要把她一直捧在手心里 |
[02:36] | – when she goes off to college? – Maybe. | – 直到她上大学 – 也许吧 |
[02:38] | 148. | 148度 |
[02:39] | Oh. Good. | 不错 |
[02:40] | So, uh, what is the target there, sport? | 那么 呃 那个旅行团是以体育锻炼为目的的吗 |
[02:43] | Oh, Mank, | 哦 曼克 |
[02:45] | turkey is the most difficult of all meats to cook, | 火鸡是所有肉类里最难做的 |
[02:47] | your reason being your thigh, | 原因就在于 |
[02:49] | with its higher fiber and fat, | 高纤维和多脂肪的大腿肉 |
[02:51] | isn’t done until it reaches 165 degrees. | 使得它在温度低于165度的条件下熟不了 |
[02:54] | But your breast gets all dry and ropey | 但是胸脯肉在温度高于150的条件下 |
[02:57] | at anything over 150. | 又会变的又老又干 |
[02:58] | Sounds like menopause to me. | 对我来说就像更年期的女人一样 |
[03:00] | Lisa, get in here! | 丽萨 快下来 |
[03:03] | Oh, please tell me more. | 哦 请再给我多讲点 |
[03:04] | Well, you could spatchcock it, | 好吧 你可以把鸡先处理干净 |
[03:07] | but then the lieutenant is left | 但这就相当于把 |
[03:08] | without the pleasing visual of the complete bird | 火鸡在端上桌之前 |
[03:11] | before its carving on the table. | 弄得面目全非 |
[03:12] | Right, right, right. | 是是是 |
[03:13] | Did he just say spatchcock? | 他刚说的是处理干净 |
[03:16] | You’ve gone viral again, Harry. | 你又火了喔 哈里 |
[03:17] | Hey, Lisa, mash. | 嘿 丽萨 捣碎它 |
[03:19] | Maddie, get the butter. | 玛迪 拿下黄油 |
[03:20] | What are you talking about, Lis? | 丽萨 你刚说什么 |
[03:22] | So now you’re a suspect in a murder. | 你现在可是个谋杀案的嫌疑犯了 |
[03:23] | What? | 什么 |
[03:25] | Hashtag down and dirty detective. | 话题 龌龊的探警 |
[03:27] | Thanks for sharing. | 感谢分享 |
[03:28] | Did it just get colder in here? | 这是不是变凉了 |
[03:31] | Speculation rampant. | 众说纷纭 |
[03:32] | The unnamed detective is Harry Bosch, | 该探警名为哈里·博斯 |
[03:34] | “A key witness in the Andrew Holland murder trial”? | 安德鲁·霍兰德谋杀案的关键目击证人 |
[03:36] | Ugh. This comes from Holland’s people. | 啊 这是霍兰德那边的消息 |
[03:38] | Is there a factual basis for this? | 这么说有证据吗 |
[03:40] | Well, only technically. | 呃 只是网上这么说 |
[03:42] | Shit. “Thanks for sharing” Is right. | 该死 感谢分享 说对了 |
[03:44] | Jesus, Harry. | 天啊 哈里 |
[03:46] | You know, we were just saying good food, good friends, | 你看 我们刚刚还说着好吃的食物 好朋友 |
[03:50] | – good feelings. – Yeah. | – 和美好的感情 – 是啊 |
[03:51] | – Crap! It’s 170! | – 卧槽 170度了 |
[03:53] | Oh, for God’s sake. Watch out. | 哦 饶了我吧 小心 |
[03:55] | Out of the way, out of the way. | 让一让 让一让 |
[03:56] | Barrel, for God’s sake, | 胖桶 天啊 |
[03:58] | I give you one job… one! | 我就给你安排了一个任务…就一个 |
[04:00] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[04:01] | Right here. | 接住 |
[04:05] | Hey, hey. Car. | 嘿 嘿 来车了 |
[04:07] | Watch out, man. | 接好了 伙计 |
[04:13] | Look, where’s Joe and Jack? | 乔和杰克去哪了? |
[04:14] | We got to get this game going. | 游戏不能停 |
[04:16] | I’ll be back. | 我马上来 |
[04:30] | Have you seen our sons? | 你看见我们的孩子了吗? |
[04:31] | Touch football? | 在玩橄榄球? |
[04:32] | Turkey Bowl. It’s tradition. | 火鸡橄榄球 是个传统 |
[04:35] | Yeah. Your tradition of never being able | 是啊 你们的传统永远让人 |
[04:37] | to convince enough people to play. | 感觉玩不起来 |
[04:39] | That’s not fair. Just two years ago, we went into overtime. | 这不公平 就在两年前 我们还玩过头了 |
[04:41] | Yeah. I remember. | 是 我记得 |
[04:42] | Your mama’s sweet potatoes caught fire. | 你妈妈的甜薯烧着了 |
[04:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:48] | You look tired, J. | 你看起来很累 小杰 |
[04:49] | The Bosch still wearing you down? | 博斯还在使唤你吗? |
[04:53] | You look great. | 你看起来气色不错 |
[04:58] | They’re back there. | 孩子们在那边 |
[05:05] | Yo. Jack. Joe. We got a game outside. | 哟 杰克 乔 外面游戏开始了 |
[05:08] | I got a game here. | 我要在这玩游戏 |
[05:42] | Now Rampart? | 去堡垒分部吗 |
[05:43] | Rampart, then home. | 是的 然后回家 |
[05:45] | I think the rank and file really appreciated | 长官 我觉得警员们会很感激 |
[05:47] | your holiday PM watch visit, sir. | 您节假日傍晚前来视察 |
[05:49] | Well, I appreciate their indulgence. | 感谢大家的厚爱 |
[05:52] | And yours. | 还有你的 |
[06:01] | Did I keep you from your family today, Sergeant? | 我今天耽误你和家里人见面了吗 警官 |
[06:03] | No, sir. We’re eating later. | 没有 长官 我们迟些吃饭 |
[06:05] | You? | 你呢 |
[06:07] | Volunteered to help serve meals | 自愿去给洛杉矶 |
[06:08] | at the L.A. Mission. | 代表团端盘子 |
[06:09] | That it? | 就这样 |
[06:11] | Well, the chef at Providence has promised me | 普罗维登斯来的大厨还答应 |
[06:13] | some canneberge emietter right there. | 在那给我做些红莓酪饼 |
[06:16] | And a 70-year-old almagnac. | 还有一瓶七十年的雅马邑白兰地 |
[06:25] | Trouble? | 碰上麻烦了 |
[06:29] | Bosch. | 是博斯 |
[06:56] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[06:59] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[07:02] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[07:05] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[07:07] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[07:10] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[07:13] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[07:15] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[07:29] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[07:42] | 8… | 八… |
[07:45] | 9… | 九… |
[07:47] | 10. | 十 |
[08:58] | Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[09:24] | I’m going to be in late. | 我迟些来 |
[09:25] | Jerry, guess who just called. | 杰瑞 猜猜谁刚打电话了 |
[09:27] | Harry, I’ve been up since the crack of dawn | 哈里 我太阳还没出来就起来了 |
[09:29] | waiting to buy my kids | 为的就是能给我的孩子 |
[09:31] | some skater stuff they’ve been on about. | 买他们期盼已久的滑雪具 |
[09:33] | I’m not in the mood to guessing anything. | 我可没有心情猜来猜去 |
[09:35] | You should shop online. | 你应该在网上买的 |
[09:37] | Like you would know about that. | 就像你知道的那样 |
[09:38] | It’s the 21st century, Jerry. | 已经是二十一世纪了 杰瑞 |
[09:40] | Black Friday lines are for cavemen. | 黑五的大排队是留给原始人的 |
[09:41] | Fuck you. Who called? | 去你的 谁打的 |
[09:44] | Our favorite fed. | 爱我们的联邦调查局 |
[09:46] | Said a body washed up yesterday off Seal Beach. | 报告说一具尸体昨天被冲上希尔沙滩 |
[09:49] | Army embark clerk. | 是部队的人 |
[09:50] | May be connected to Dobbs and his crew. | 有可能和多布斯他们有关系 |
[09:52] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[09:54] | You’re gonna drive to south bum-fuck | 你就凭着个有可能就 |
[09:55] | on a maybe? | 一路南下 |
[09:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[09:57] | I’ll come pick you up. | 我过来接你 |
[10:01] | And you’ll be bringing me a skinny macchiato | 然后带着一杯三份糖的 |
[10:03] | with three shots. | 玛琪朵来找我 |
[10:06] | A man can dream. | 想的倒挺好 |
[10:21] | You got an address? | 查到地址了吗 |
[10:22] | – Of course. – Yeah. What is that? | – 当然 – 好 在哪 |
[10:25] | Holland read a book. | 霍兰德读了本书 |
[10:26] | Pulled it from a shelf. | 从书架上拿下来 |
[10:27] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[10:29] | Whoever sprung Gunn from jail probably works for… | 那个把甘恩从监狱里救出来的到底是 |
[10:31] | Found our bail girl in there, didn’t you? | 找到那个保释的女孩了是吧 |
[10:32] | Waiting for you to ask. | 就等你问这句话呢 |
[10:34] | There’s an assistant in Holland’s office. | 请霍兰德办公室的助手 |
[10:36] | Interview didn’t yield anything, | 谈了话 没问出什么 |
[10:38] | but J. Edgar jotted down a description of her. | 不过杰瑞留下了一些信息 |
[10:41] | Latina, late 20s. Marissa Marta. | 拉丁裔 二十好几 玛丽萨·玛塔 |
[10:45] | Worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[10:46] | Excellent work, Pierce. | 干得漂亮 皮尔斯 |
[10:48] | – But first… – Owls. | – 但首先… – 猫头鹰 |
[10:51] | Fucking owls. | 该死的猫头鹰 |
[10:56] | Oh. Manna from heaven. | 喔 天赐好物 |
[10:58] | Or the giant Seattle conglomerate | 或者是西雅图的大财团 |
[11:00] | masquerading as such. | 的伪装 |
[11:02] | How’d your turkey turn out? | 你的火鸡最后怎么样了 |
[11:03] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[11:05] | You getting anything? | 发现什么了吗? |
[11:06] | Cataracts. | 都得白内障了 |
[11:08] | Seriously, no car, no kid. | 真的 没车 没小孩 |
[11:11] | We have to widen our perimeter. | 我们得扩大搜索范围了 |
[11:13] | Cross our I’s and dot our T’s. | 从眼皮子底下就溜走了 |
[11:17] | Committed a cold-blooded murder. | 残忍地犯下谋杀罪 |
[11:19] | – Yes. – To discredit Harry Bosch | – 是 – 为的就是让哈里·博斯的 |
[11:21] | – as a witness in their trial. – Yes. | – 成为审讯的目击者 – 没错 |
[11:24] | Provable? | 这合情理吗? |
[11:25] | Working on it. We think yes. | 差了这么久 我们认为是的 |
[11:28] | So Chief called you in. | 所以领导叫你来 |
[11:31] | Ah. There’s been a mass freak-out at PAB… | 啊 宾州电视台肯定一片惊慌混乱 |
[11:33] | Chief Irving, Rollins in West Bureau, | 欧文局长 西局的罗林斯 |
[11:36] | Media Relations, | 媒体 |
[11:37] | and pretty much every command staff drama queen | 和差不多每个指挥官都大惊小怪 |
[11:39] | – with nothing else to do. – Believe me, | – 却无所事事 – 相信我 |
[11:41] | there was no way of controlling this story. | 局势没法控制 |
[11:43] | You could have warned me. | 你早就该警告我了 |
[11:44] | I wanted for you to be able to say honestly | 我希望你如实告诉我 |
[11:47] | that you knew nothing about it. | 你对此一无所知 |
[11:49] | I mean, I was hoping that my guys could prove the frame | 我的意思是 我希望在事态失控前 |
[11:51] | before it all blew up, but if it did, | 我的人能查得水落石出 即使失控 |
[11:53] | I didn’t want it to get on you. | 也不希望是你落井下石 |
[11:59] | RHD wants in on the frame. | 劫案凶杀科也想加入调查 |
[12:03] | It’s your call. | 你说了算 |
[12:05] | I said no. | 我没有同意 |
[12:08] | But I do worry | 但我确实很担心 |
[12:09] | that this is another example | 这又是你对你手下渐渐失去监管 |
[12:11] | of your loose supervision of your people. | 的另一个鲜活例子 |
[12:13] | I will happily | 我很愿意 |
[12:14] | put my people’s case clearance rate | 把我们部的破案率和这个城市的 |
[12:17] | up against any other detective’s in the city. | 任何一个侦探比 |
[12:20] | You’ve seen the numbers. | 你看过那些数字了 |
[12:22] | You know what we’ve done. | 你知道我们的成就的 |
[12:23] | It speaks for itself. | 这不言而喻 |
[12:26] | And for the quality of your command. | 而对于你的监管力度 |
[12:32] | You’re too familiar with them, Grace. | 你自己心里清楚 格蕾丝 |
[12:34] | You like them too much. | 你太看重它们了 |
[12:35] | If you need me to take the heat with Chief Irving | 如果你要我和欧文局长共同承担 |
[12:38] | for my decision to handle this in-house, I… | 由我来监管这个部门的责任 我 |
[12:41] | No. It’s above your rank, Lieutenant. | 不 你没有这个权利 警督 |
[12:50] | But fuck this up, and it’s on you. | 但要是搞砸了 责任都在你 |
[12:55] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[13:14] | Ah. Well, welcome to my jurisdictional nightmare. | 呃 欢迎来到我辖区的烂摊子 |
[13:19] | Better justify the drive down here. | 也就是我们大老远跑来的原因 |
[13:21] | Jerry’s got the Black Friday Blues. | 杰瑞得了黑五抑郁症 |
[13:23] | Black Friday. Is that, uh… that still a thing? | 黑色星期五 现在还有人把它当回事吗 |
[13:25] | Yes, it is, and mine just got spoiled | 是的 我的黑五刚刚被联邦调查局 |
[13:27] | by a fed with a phone. | 的一个电话毁掉了 |
[13:29] | Ah, probably find whatever you need here. | 啊 这或许有你们要找的东西 |
[13:31] | So… | 那么 |
[13:33] | Cornell “Merch” Jackson. | 康尼尔·莫奇·杰克森 |
[13:35] | U.S. Army. E5 Logistics. | 美国陆军后勤E5部 |
[13:37] | Found deceased fully clothed. | 死者发现时穿着完整 |
[13:38] | No sign of foul play. | 没有被侵害行为 |
[13:40] | Except for the being dead part. | 不过丢了小命 |
[13:41] | It’s funny how our mind always goes there | 当这一切发生的时候 |
[13:43] | when that happens. | 有趣的是我们总会想到那点 |
[13:44] | Uh, O.C. Sheriff got a warrant. | 呃 橘镇地方官拿到搜查令 |
[13:46] | Entire place was filled with contraband | 整个地方充满了走私货物 |
[13:48] | evidently skimmed from overseas shipments. | 明显是从一些海外货船上偷来的 |
[13:51] | A man called Merch got to earn his handle. | 一个叫莫奇的人被抓住了把柄 |
[13:53] | Here. | 这 |
[13:55] | Over here. | 还有那 |
[13:59] | More down this way. | 还有这下面 |
[14:05] | Oh. That’s a nice haul. | 哦 货物不少 |
[14:07] | Yeah. Why do you think I called you guys? | 是啊 不然你以为我叫你们来干吗 |
[14:09] | Here he is… Detective Vince Nguyen, | 这位就是… 阮文思探警 |
[14:11] | O.C. Homicide. | 橘镇凶杀科 |
[14:14] | Hey. Detective Bosch, Detective Edgar, | 嘿 我是博斯探警 这位是埃德加探警 |
[14:16] | LAPD Hollywood. | 洛杉矶警局 |
[14:18] | Don’t touch anything, Hollywood. | 好莱坞来的 什么都别碰 |
[14:19] | Don’t even think about touching anything. | 想都不要想 |
[14:21] | That’s a sweet suit. Is that new? | 西装不错 是新的吗 |
[14:23] | What are you, Fashion Police? | 你是什么人 时尚警察 |
[14:25] | I know my Italians. | 我懂些意大利西装 |
[14:28] | I got a soldier grifter who accidentally drowned. | 这有一位不幸被淹死的骗子军人 |
[14:30] | What’s your intersect? | 你们什么关系 |
[14:31] | We’re working a case, | 与我们手上的一件案子有关 |
[14:32] | and we’d like to take a look | 而且我们想查一查 |
[14:34] | at Jackson’s most recent embark records. | 杰克逊最近的登记记录 |
[14:35] | So would we. | 我们也是 |
[14:36] | Specialist Stykes is here | 特种兵斯黛珂在这儿 |
[14:38] | to keep us from getting eyes | 负责监督我们 |
[14:39] | on anything classified | 直到军方刑事调查局 |
[14:41] | until Army CID shows up | 批准搜查令 |
[14:42] | to sort what we can examine with our warrant. | 告知我们的搜查范围 |
[14:44] | And Stykes was Jackson’s supervisor? | 斯黛珂是杰克森的长官吗? |
[14:46] | Doesn’t look old enough to eat solid food. | 看起来很稚嫩啊 |
[14:48] | Honestly, I don’t think she knew fuck-all | 老实说 我不认为她 |
[14:50] | about what was going on here. | 真的了解情况 |
[14:53] | – Sergeant Stykes. – Sir. | – Stykes中士 – 长官 |
[14:55] | Detective Bosch, Detective Edgar, LAPD. | 博斯刑警 埃德加刑警 洛杉矶警察局 |
[14:59] | We think Specialist Jackson might be connected | 我们认为特种兵杰克森可能参与了 |
[15:00] | to a caper up in Hollywood. | 好莱坞的某些不法活动 |
[15:02] | Sirs, I’m sorry, but I can’t let you | 先生们 很抱歉 直到刑事调查局有人来之前 |
[15:03] | go through any of this until CID gets here. | 我是不能让你们触碰这些东西的 |
[15:05] | It’ll be something that came in recently, | 会是最近出现的某些家伙 |
[15:08] | private military contractors. | 私人雇佣兵 |
[15:10] | Wouldn’t know anything about that, sir. | 这些还尚未得知 先生 |
[15:12] | You and Merch hang out? | 你跟莫奇在交往吗? |
[15:14] | Drink beer, talk shop? | 喝喝啤酒 聊聊天 |
[15:16] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[15:18] | I have a fiance. | 我有未婚夫 |
[15:22] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[15:23] | Uh, please do not touch anything on the table. | 请不要碰桌子上的任何东西 |
[15:26] | Hey, hey, hey. Come on. I said don’t touch anything. | 喂喂喂 拜托 我说了什么都别动 |
[15:30] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[15:31] | That is motive. | 作案动机 |
[15:35] | Looks like Merch was just another loose end. | 看起来莫奇这事也没个了结 |
[15:37] | What do you want to bet your contractors | 你怎么能确定你的承包商 |
[15:39] | ripped off some corrupt Afghan war lord | 敢欺诈那些付钱要求他们照看自己 |
[15:41] | they were paid to babysit? | 生意的腐败阿富汗军阀们? |
[15:43] | So no record of the cash ever existing. | 所以从没有这些现金存在记录 |
[15:45] | That’s right. Fog of war, baby. | 就是这样 战争谜团啊 宝贝 |
[15:47] | Ah, here comes the cavalry. | 装甲兵的人来了 |
[15:49] | You guys are getting out just in time. | 你们这些家伙来的正好啊 |
[15:50] | Me, I got a full day of inter-agency clusterfucking. | 我 我折腾了一天部门集会呢 |
[15:53] | – Good luck with that. – Yeah. | – 祝你好运咯 – 好的 |
[15:57] | DA wants us downtown. | 地方检察官要咱们上城里去一趟 |
[15:58] | Us? | 咱们? |
[16:34] | Oh, yeah. | 对的 |
[16:36] | Definitely one of ours. | 这肯定是我们这的产品 |
[16:37] | – Can I touch it? – Sure. | – 我能碰吗? – 当然 |
[16:40] | Yeah, it’s been customized. | 没错 这个被DIY了 |
[16:44] | Carol, would you bring me one of the 414s? | 卡罗 你帮我拿一个414型号的来好吗? |
[16:48] | Yeah, somebody’s painted over it. | 嗯 有人自己给它上了涂料 |
[16:51] | Professional. | 还挺专业的 |
[16:53] | Professional owl painting. | 专业猫头鹰彩绘啊 |
[16:55] | Well, artful anyhow. | 艺术感十足 |
[16:58] | Not some slapdash amateur. | 绝不是出自于什么业余爱好者之手 |
[17:07] | See what I mean? | 懂我意思了吗? |
[17:10] | We’re hoping to trace this owl to the person who bought it. | 我们希望能够通过这个猫头鹰查询到购买者 |
[17:13] | Well, I’ll open my books for you if you like, | 若需要的话 我可以看看购买记录 |
[17:16] | but, uh, we sell several thousand of these units each year, | 但是 我们每年出货量可有几万呢 |
[17:19] | and almost all of them are in big box stores | 而且都是给那种超级卖场送货 |
[17:22] | or online garden sites. | 要么就是花园网站什么的 |
[17:24] | Wholesaling or retailing? | 批发还是零售 |
[17:25] | Ah, almost no contact with the end user, | 我们几乎无法接触到最终购买者 |
[17:28] | unless there’s a defect. | 除非产品有瑕疵 |
[17:29] | You know, all our products | 你也知道 我们所有的产品 |
[17:31] | are 100% money back guaranteed, | 都是保证全额退款的 |
[17:33] | but, uh, not if you alter them. | 不过 自己改动了商品除外 |
[17:35] | Why don’t you give us a list | 你为什么不把 |
[17:37] | of the local brick and mortar that sell your owls? | 有出售你们猫头鹰的商店列表给我们一份呢 |
[17:40] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 也许我们幸运能找到 |
[17:41] | Okay. | 行 |
[17:43] | I can tell you that one was bought | 我能告诉你那件 |
[17:44] | in the last three months. | 是于最近这三个月买的 |
[17:46] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:47] | We changed the mold, | 我们换了模具 |
[17:48] | uh, fixed the horns, leveled the eyes. | 修复了下角 调了眼睛的平衡 |
[17:51] | Those new units shipped, uh, September, | 这些新品是九月份发货的 |
[17:54] | so had to be since then. | 所以肯定是在那之后买的 |
[17:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:58] | That’s helpful. Thank you. | 帮大忙了 谢谢 |
[18:04] | Whoever dolled up that bird, | 不论那只鸟是谁涂的 |
[18:06] | tell him he’s got a bright future in pest control. | 告诉他 他在害虫防治方面可大有前途啊 |
[18:15] | This is exactly what I’ve been harping on. | 这恰恰就是我之前一直批判的那一点 |
[18:17] | You are your own worst enemy. | 你是你自身最大的敌人 |
[18:19] | – The frame won’t hold up. – Doesn’t matter. | – 这体系撑不了多久的 – 那无所谓 |
[18:21] | By the time it falls apart, it’ll be too late. | 等崩塌了 就太晚了 |
[18:26] | How long have you known? | 你知道这事多久了 |
[18:34] | You didn’t tell her? | 你没告诉她 |
[18:37] | He didn’t know. He was never a suspect. | 他不知道 他从来不怀疑 |
[18:40] | Oh. Right. Of course not. | 行 当然了 |
[18:43] | Hollywood Station is one big society | 好莱坞警局可是 |
[18:45] | for the protection of Harry motherfucking Bosch. | 操蛋哈利·博斯的大型保卫组织 |
[18:51] | When is your motion hearing on Bosch’s checkered history? | 你那场事关博斯曲折经历的动机审讯是什么时候 |
[18:54] | Next week. | 下周 |
[18:56] | You’re going to lose it. | 你会输的 |
[19:03] | Pull Bosch. | 撤下博斯 |
[19:05] | Put Edgar on the stand. | 让埃德加上 |
[19:06] | Detective Edgar didn’t hear Holland | 埃德加刑警并没有听到 |
[19:09] | admit that he committed the murder. | 霍兰德认罪啊 |
[19:10] | What do you want from me, Anita? | 安妮塔 你想从我这得到什么 |
[19:11] | Your lead cop is toxic. | 你的警察老大玩完了 |
[19:13] | Work around it. | 好好想想 |
[19:14] | I am trying… | 我正在尝试… |
[19:15] | Jesus, you’re such a coward. | 我的天你就是个懦夫 |
[19:17] | Fowkkes should give you a special thanks | 福克斯应该在结尾陈述的时候 |
[19:18] | at his closing argument. | 特别表达下对你的感谢 |
[19:19] | I’m not going to get caught short | 我不会再因为你 |
[19:21] | at trial again because of you. | 被要求前去参加审讯了 |
[19:22] | They killed Gunn for the frame. | 他们因为那体系的事杀了甘恩 |
[19:31] | Prove it before the jury sits. | 在开庭前找出证据 |
[19:42] | Did you ever reach Annabelle? | 你跟安娜贝儿联系上了吗 |
[19:43] | Headed there next. | 接下来就去 |
[19:44] | Heading there? | 就去 |
[19:46] | Harry, she’s essential to us now. | 哈里 她现在对于我们至关重要 |
[19:47] | I asked you to pl… | 我告诉你去 |
[19:49] | Going there next. | 接下来就去 |
[19:50] | My job doesn’t stop | 我的工作可不会 |
[19:51] | just because you’ve got a trial. | 因为你有场审讯就停了的 |
[19:54] | I’m sorry. I guess I forgot. | 那真抱歉 我想我是忘了 |
[19:55] | Forgot what? | 忘了什么 |
[19:57] | Harry Bosch. You do what you do. | 哈里·博斯 总是随心所欲 |
[19:59] | The world adjusts. | 整个世界都是围着你转的 |
[20:05] | Something you want to say? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[20:07] | Nope. | 没 |
[20:10] | No way to get the money back. | 没法把钱要回来的 |
[20:12] | Police were already there. | 条子们早已经过去了 |
[20:14] | Nothing I could do about it. | 我无能为力 |
[20:16] | Cops grind. It’s in their DNA. | 警察的差事 本职工作 |
[20:19] | Got to respect it. | 要尊重 |
[20:20] | Took the money from a bacha bazi. | 从娈童那里搞到的钱 |
[20:22] | The Pentagon should give us medals. | 五角大楼应该给我们发奖 |
[20:24] | Hey, who’s the one that said | 哟 是谁说 |
[20:25] | this old guy was nothing to worry about? | 不用担心那个老家伙来着 |
[20:27] | That was before he kept showing up like a bad acid flashback? | 谁知道他现在步步紧逼 |
[20:32] | Look, stay mindful. Stay disciplined, | 听着 出任务时 |
[20:36] | on mission. | 小心谨慎 保持纪律 |
[20:38] | We’re good. | 就没事 |
[20:39] | If I see him again, I don’t know. | 要是我再看到他的话 那说不准 |
[20:43] | The weed’s talking shit to you, Woodrow. | 那家伙在跟你说瞎话呢 伍德鲁 |
[20:47] | Go surf. Chill. | 去冲冲浪 凉快凉快 |
[20:53] | Hey, put this somewhere safe, huh? | 把这放在安全地方 |
[21:13] | Print was on the side of the camera housing. | 指纹是在相机外壳一侧 |
[21:15] | From all the dust over it, probably not new. | 从这布满的灰尘来看 也许挺旧了 |
[21:18] | The guy who set up the system. | 那个设置系统的家伙 |
[21:20] | That would be my first guess. | 是我首个怀疑对象 |
[21:21] | When he unpacked it, maybe no gloves. | 他拆包装的时候 可能没带手套 |
[21:23] | You run it? | 你调查了 |
[21:25] | Am I the detective? | 我是不是警探 |
[21:28] | Of course I ran it. | 当然调查过了 |
[21:29] | Got a name and CI number. | 打听到了名字和企业代码 |
[21:31] | Ooh. Mark Taylor. LAUSD teacher. | 马克·泰勒 洛杉矶联合学校区的老师 |
[21:36] | Yeah, that’s where his prints got on the system anyway. | 对 那就是他指纹录进系统的地方 |
[21:39] | No arrest history? | 没有逮捕记录 |
[21:41] | This is about your partner, huh? | 这是事关你搭档的 对吗 |
[21:42] | What is? | 什么 |
[21:44] | Come on. Off-book with the camera. | 拜托 别看相机了 |
[21:46] | Now all these rumors about Bosch. | 现在所有有关博斯的谣言 |
[21:47] | – I put 2 and 2 together. – And got 7. | – 我把2和2加到一起 – 得到了7 |
[21:49] | No, Miguel. There’s nothing there. | 不 米格尔 这没什么关系 |
[21:53] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[21:56] | No shit. | 你算了吧 |
[22:22] | Annabelle in? | 安娜贝儿在家吗 |
[22:24] | Are you, uh… | 你是 |
[22:26] | you one of the geezers she’s boning? | 是跟她接客的老家伙吗 |
[22:30] | – LAPD. – Ah. Shit. | – 洛杉矶警局 – 哦该死的 |
[22:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:34] | Uh, she… she’s in Prague. | 她现在在布拉格 |
[22:36] | I’m… I’m a sublet. | 我是 这房子是转租给我的 |
[22:39] | Prague? | 布拉格 |
[22:40] | Yeah. Booked this sweet gig | 是的 预约了要去出演 |
[22:41] | on a series about about witches and shit, | 这个讲什么女巫还有乱七八糟玩意的戏 |
[22:43] | uh, Spanish Inquisition. | 西班牙宗教法庭 |
[22:46] | Eight-month shoot. | 要拍八个月呢 |
[22:49] | She in trouble? | 她惹上什么事了吗 |
[22:51] | I’d say so. | 恐怕是的 |
[23:03] | You’ve reached Deputy DA Anita Benitez. | 我是副检察官安妮塔·贝尼特斯 |
[23:06] | Leave a message and a number I can contact you. | 请留下电话和信息方便我回电 |
[23:09] | It’s me. Crowe’s a problem. | 是我 克劳的案子有问题 |
[23:12] | I’m around tonight if you want to talk. | 你要是想谈谈的话我今晚有空 |
[23:42] | Hi. Yeah. Detective Jerry Edgar, | 你好 我是杰瑞·埃德加警探 |
[23:45] | Hollywood. | 好莱坞分局 |
[23:47] | I need to locate an order… | 我需要追踪定位一项订单 |
[23:49] | the murder books on an old 187. | 凶手预定了一把老式187 |
[23:51] | Lester Smith. Assault case. | 李斯特·史密斯 人身侵犯案 |
[23:54] | Yeah. I have the DR number right here. | 对 我这有到地放行证书编码 |
[23:59] | I can just get a ride home from practice, Dad. | 我可以训练结束后自己开车回去 爸爸 |
[24:01] | Lauren’s mom said you can stay at their house | 劳伦的妈妈说在我把事办完之前 |
[24:03] | until I’m done today. | 你可以在她家呆着 |
[24:04] | You called Lauren’s mom? | 你跟劳伦的妈妈打电话了? |
[24:06] | I feel like I’m under house arrest. | 感觉我仿佛是遭到了室内监禁 |
[24:07] | Aw, Mads, come on. | 别这样想 小玛 |
[24:09] | Did you talk to Mom about the travel team? | 你跟妈妈说了关于旅行团队的事了吗 |
[24:10] | – Detective Bosch. – I got to let Coach know. | – 博斯刑警 – 我要先告诉教练 |
[24:12] | Detective Bosch, what’s the real story | 博斯刑警 你参与的甘恩谋杀案 |
[24:13] | with this Gunn murder you’re a part of? | 的事实真相究竟是什么 |
[24:15] | You guys couldn’t find a Kardashian to creep? | 你们这些家伙不能找个卡戴珊挖戏吗 |
[24:17] | Are you his daughter? | 你是他女儿吗 |
[24:18] | So, Bosch, this guy, | 所以 博斯 这个家伙 |
[24:19] | you’re chasing him for years. | 你追踪他长达数年 |
[24:20] | He just turns up dead. | 然后他现在死了 |
[24:22] | You don’t see the coincidence in that? | 你没有看到这其间的巧合吗 |
[24:23] | No? No comment? | 没有 不予置评 |
[24:25] | Detective, Andrew Holland has tweeted | 探长 安德鲁·霍兰德发推特指出 |
[24:26] | that you’re a serial liar. No comments? | 你是个谎话连篇的骗子 你不说点什么吗 |
[24:29] | Tweet this, asshole. | 把这个发推特啊 傻逼 |
[24:37] | Best not to engage. | 你最好不要搀和进来 |
[24:38] | Uch. Like you’d know. | 好像你知道似的 |
[24:40] | What does that mean? | 那什么意思 |
[24:41] | Where do you think I learned it? | 你觉得我是从哪学的 |
[24:44] | You said you wanted to be a cop. | 你原来说自己想当一名警察 |
[24:46] | Eyes on the road. | 注意看路 |
[24:47] | 10 and 2. | 10点钟和2点钟方向 |
[24:51] | Sometimes getting in the way is part of the job. | 有的时候去插手阻碍也是工作的一部分 |
[24:54] | Pissing people off comes with the territory. | 把别人惹毛赶走然后将地盘占为己有 |
[24:57] | Your territory. | 你的地盘 |
[25:01] | How come Jerry never has stupid stuff happen to him? | 为什么杰瑞就没惹上什么蠢事 |
[25:04] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[25:05] | Maybe he’s just not as pretty as I am. | 也许是他不如我帅 |
[25:51] | If only plastic owls could talk. | 要是塑料猫头鹰会说话就好了 |
[25:53] | Oh, it would save me from this, for sure. | 那肯定就帮我脱离苦海了 |
[25:56] | I’ve got 17 local stores left to contact | 我还要给17个地方商店打电话 |
[25:58] | about sales records. | 询问销售记录 |
[26:00] | Anything new on Gunn’s? | 甘恩的案子有什么新进展吗? |
[26:02] | A couple of decent prints we missed the first time. | 又找到了几个我们第一次调查时忽略的指纹 |
[26:04] | Entry, door, face plate, and latch bolt. | 门口 门上 面板 还有弹簧锁 |
[26:08] | Like, whoever broke in held his finger up against it | 就好像 那个闯入者进屋之后 |
[26:12] | after he picked it open. | 把手指按上去似的 |
[26:13] | Security chain. | 防盗链 |
[26:15] | Potter noticed the top of the door was scuffed. | 波特注意到 门的顶上有磨损 |
[26:18] | Killer snagged the chain with fishing line, | 那凶手用鱼线把链子解开了 |
[26:20] | looped it up over the door, and slid the guard frame. | 然后捆在门上 再滑动了防护杆 |
[26:23] | Sounds like a two-man job. | 听起来像是两个人的活儿 |
[26:25] | Sounds like an assumption. | 听起来像某种假设 |
[26:28] | Educated guess. | 有根据的推论 |
[26:29] | When you do it, it’s an educated guess, | 你说的话 就是有根据的推论 |
[26:31] | but when I do it, it’s an assumption? | 换到我 就只变成了假设 |
[26:37] | Got to be cash they shipped back. | 他们运回的一定都是现钞 |
[26:39] | All the pieces line up. | 所有的细节都可以连在一起了 |
[26:40] | – Not this cash, though. – No. | – 但不是现钞 – 不是 |
[26:42] | Too long ago, but probably | 很长时间之前 |
[26:43] | where they got the idea in the first place. | 也可能是他们首先想到了这个主意 |
[26:45] | Goshen says there’s more money floating around Afghanistan now | 戈山说现在在阿富汗游走的钱比 |
[26:48] | than there was in Iraq. Less oversight. | 伊拉克多得多 因为监管比较松 |
[26:50] | But why not, I don’t know, drugs or weapons? | 但为什么不是毒品或者什么武器呢 我不明白? |
[26:53] | Anything else they bring in | 他们要是想 |
[26:54] | they’re going to take a huge hit on | 其他带入境的东西卖掉的话 |
[26:56] | when they try to sell it here. | 可是会受很大的阻碍 |
[26:57] | Cash is cash. | 但钱还是钱 |
[26:58] | Yeah, but they still have to launder it. | 是啊 但他们还是要把钱洗白的 |
[27:00] | Well, but nobody gives a shit about that on this end, | 但那方面就没人在乎了 |
[27:03] | except for maybe the taxes. | 除非是为了逃税 |
[27:05] | Perfect crime. | 真是完美谋划的罪行 |
[27:08] | Till Sharkey unraveled it. | 直到沙奇揭开了它 |
[27:16] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[27:17] | There’s a Crowe problem? | 克劳的事有问题? |
[27:19] | She’s in Europe shooting a TV show. | 她现在在欧洲拍片 |
[27:21] | Harry, damn it. | 哈利 该死 |
[27:23] | God. If you would’ve just… | 老天 如果你就 |
[27:25] | There was nothing we could have done. | 就算不是这样 我们也做不了什么 |
[27:27] | This is pure Holland. | 这彻头彻尾是霍兰德的做派 |
[27:28] | He pulled some strings, got her a part. | 他牵线搭桥 把她拉上船 |
[27:30] | She was probably making her connection at Frankfurt | 你给她留言那会儿 |
[27:32] | while you were still leaving her messages. | 她可能正跟法兰克福联系呢 |
[27:36] | They tampered with my fucking witness. | 他妈的他们贿赂了我的证人 |
[27:38] | Add that to all the other things we have to prove. | 还给我们添了那么多要找的证据 |
[27:40] | We get together tonight? | 今晚一起谈谈 |
[27:41] | Figure out where we’re going to go from here? | 想想咱们接下来应该怎么做 |
[27:44] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我没空 抱歉 |
[27:48] | Okay. Tomorrow? | 好吧 那明天呢 |
[27:50] | I’ll see how my day goes. | 我去看看我的日程安排 |
[28:01] | We should put eyes on Dobbs and Marino | 我们应该盯着点多布斯和莫雷诺 |
[28:03] | in case they try to book. | 以防他们试图预约 |
[28:05] | Billets is going to pitch a fit | 要是加班多盯几个人 |
[28:06] | about extra bodies on overtime. | 比利茨会发飙的 |
[28:07] | You’re already in the doghouse. | 你已经被打入冷宫了 |
[28:09] | I’ll write it up if you pretend it was your idea. | 如果装作是你的主意 我就写 |
[28:12] | Swell. | 干得漂亮 |
[28:21] | Love that holiday vibe, | 真喜欢这节日氛围 |
[28:23] | all the festive traditions. | 都是节日传统 |
[28:25] | Those special smells. | 这股怪味儿 |
[28:41] | Detective, Chief would like a word. | 探长 局长有话跟你说 |
[28:44] | I’m guessing he means you. | 我想他指的是你 |
[28:47] | Note the time and date in case I never come back. | 留意下时间日期 谨防我有去无回了 |
[28:51] | Wash. | 接受洗礼吧 |
[29:13] | J. Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[29:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:16] | Quick question about Bosch. | 关于博斯的一个小疑问 |
[29:26] | I’m starting to understand | 我开始明白 |
[29:27] | why you and LT like the guy so much. | 为什么你还有警督都那么喜欢他了 |
[29:29] | He’s smart, loyal. | 他聪明 忠诚 |
[29:32] | He’s a pretty damn good detective | 真他妈是个好警探 |
[29:34] | if you push past the dark part. | 如果你忽略那些阴暗面的话 |
[29:36] | Plays it too close to the edge for my taste, | 从我口味讲 玩的可有点快过界了 |
[29:38] | but okay. | 但是还好 |
[29:41] | He gets results. | 他会有好结果的 |
[29:43] | Where is this going, Jimmy? | 吉米 你这是什么意思? |
[29:44] | Well, I can’t stop asking myself | 好吧 我一直止不住想问自己 |
[29:46] | what Bosch knows about Gunn | 博斯关于甘恩还知道些什么 |
[29:48] | he isn’t telling us. | 但却没告诉我们 |
[29:50] | Ask him. | 去问问他啊 |
[29:51] | Have you? | 你问了吗 |
[29:54] | This doesn’t get us to who killed the man, Jimmy. | 这不会帮我们找到杀人凶手的 吉米 |
[29:56] | Come on. Nobody wants to be in a position | 拜托 没有人会想落到这种境地 |
[29:59] | where the guy who’s got your back | 那个你过命的兄弟 |
[30:01] | – can’t be straight with you. – You know what? | – 对你根本都不坦诚 – 你知道吗 |
[30:02] | I really don’t feel comfortable | 我真的感觉跟你谈 |
[30:04] | having this conversation with you about my partner. | 我和我搭档的问题 很不舒服 |
[30:05] | Hey, believe me, I’ve got no skin in. | 喂 相信我 我没有恶意 |
[30:07] | I’m just passing through, but… | 我只是恰好经过 但是 |
[30:09] | Let me guess… RHD. | 让我猜猜看 劫案凶杀科 |
[30:10] | Yeah. Short list for the next desk, | 对 下次给出重点嫌疑人 |
[30:13] | or so they say. | 他们说的 |
[30:14] | Great. Just make sure | 好极了 只要保证 |
[30:16] | you don’t step over Harry to get there. | 你不会越过哈里直接去那里 |
[30:19] | That’s not what this is. | 不是这样的 |
[30:21] | I hope not. | 希望不是吧 |
[30:33] | May I ask where we’re going? | 我能问问我们这是去哪儿吗 |
[30:37] | In circles. | 兜圈 |
[30:40] | Should be a familiar journey for you. | 你应该挺熟悉的 |
[30:47] | Harry Bosch, Detective 3. | 哈利 博斯 第三警探 |
[30:52] | Nearly 10,000 sworn officers | 在洛杉矶警察局 |
[30:55] | in the Los Angeles Police Department. | 有将近10000名职员宣誓入职 |
[30:59] | Tell me why I spend so much of my time | 告诉我为什么我需要把大量时间 |
[31:01] | dealing with the shit you stir up? | 耗在替你擦屁股的事上? |
[31:05] | I just try to keep my head down, | 我只是在试图专心 |
[31:08] | do my job, Chief. | 做好我的工作 局长 |
[31:11] | Not even remotely true. | 八竿子都打不着 |
[31:15] | Which, of course, | 当然 也就是这点品格 |
[31:16] | is the quality that recommends you | 人们有推举你的 |
[31:18] | and indicts you, depending. | 有控诉你的 这分情况看 |
[31:20] | Those qualities weren’t a problem | 当你需要我的帮助时 |
[31:22] | when you needed my help. | 这些品格都不算什么事 |
[31:27] | I’d like not to hear the name Bosch | 但我不想再在晨会的时候 |
[31:29] | in my morning briefing anymore. | 听到博斯的名字了 |
[31:32] | How can we make that happen? | 我们怎样才能做到这一点? |
[31:34] | You could always fire me. | 反正你可以辞退我 |
[31:38] | Short of that. | 除了这个以外 |
[31:41] | Sir, I have no control | 先生 我没有办法 |
[31:42] | over what people do or say about me. | 控制人们说我什么或对我做什么 |
[31:44] | If you’re expecting me to cut you slack | 如果你是想让我因为你当前这些遭遇 |
[31:47] | for your current misadventures, you’re mistaken. | 而手下留情的话 那你就搞错了 |
[31:49] | I do not expect anything. | 我没有期待任何事情 |
[31:50] | Oh, I think you do. | 我觉得有来着 |
[31:52] | And I think if you’re not careful, | 而且我想 如果你不够谨慎的话 |
[31:53] | it will eat you alive. | 你会被生吞活剥的 |
[32:10] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢载我回来 |
[32:12] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[32:38] | See you after practice. | 训练后见 |
[32:42] | What did you do with the ticket I gave you, Harry? | 我给你的票你怎么处理了 哈利 |
[32:44] | Didn’t it get tossed? | 不是扔了吗 |
[32:46] | I got a reminder notice in the mail yesterday. | 我昨天邮箱有个提醒通知 |
[32:48] | – Ah, shit. – They’re going to drop an arrest warrant on me. | – 该死的 – 他们会弄个逮捕令来找我的 |
[32:51] | I tried. I’m sorry. | 我尝试过了 很抱歉 |
[32:53] | It’s all these new rules and regulations. | 都是这些新的规章制度 条条框框 |
[32:56] | Okay, but, y… | 好吧 但是 |
[32:57] | In the old days, | 在过去的话 |
[32:59] | I could have just reached out to the motor cop, | 我可以找那些巡警 |
[33:00] | have him bang in sick on the day of court. | 在开庭那天把他整晕了 |
[33:02] | – Okay, but, I mean… – You know, | – 好的 但是 我意思是 – 你知道 |
[33:04] | they’ve clipped our nuts, Phil. | 他们现在盯得很紧 菲尔 |
[33:05] | So now you’re the one that’s got to pay the ticket. | 所以你现在要去给这个票买单 |
[33:08] | It’s criminal. Have a better one. | 涉及犯罪了 以后找点好事做 |
[33:53] | Ms. Marta? | 玛塔小姐 |
[33:54] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[33:56] | Santiago Robertson, LAPD. | 圣地亚哥·罗伯森 洛杉矶警察局 |
[33:58] | Your name bumped up in a case we’re investigating. | 在我们调查某案的过程中出现了你的名字 |
[34:01] | I’d like to ask you a couple of questions. | 我有些问题想要问你 |
[34:03] | – Now? – Yes. | – 现在吗 – 没错 |
[34:07] | – Can you give me a minute? – Sure. | – 能等我一会儿吗 – 当然 |
[34:20] | Bosch. Hi. Amy Snyder. | 博斯 嗨 艾迈·斯奈德 |
[34:24] | This, uh, 128 complaint… | 这里128份投诉… |
[34:26] | I want a rep. | 我需要个代表 |
[34:29] | Fine. Who? | 行啊 谁? |
[34:33] | Sergeant Mankiewicz. | 曼凯维奇警官 |
[34:37] | Great. Great. | 行 可以 |
[34:39] | Okay. Well, you two let me know | 好吧 明天之前你们俩 |
[34:41] | when and where by tomorrow. | 把时间地点告诉我 |
[34:43] | Or I’ll make an insubordination notification | 否则我会找你上司 |
[34:45] | to your captain, | 报告你不服从指令 |
[34:46] | and we’ll go from there. | 再看你能怎么办 |
[34:54] | She wants a lawyer. | 她想找个律师 |
[34:57] | She doesn’t need one. | 她不需要 |
[34:58] | Tell him you want a lawyer. | 告诉他你想找个律师 |
[35:02] | Tafero, right? | 是泰非罗 对吗? |
[35:04] | Rudy? | 鲁迪 |
[35:06] | I recognize the ex-cop sack. | 我认得免职的前警察 |
[35:09] | She wants a lawyer, detective. | 她想要个律师 探长先生 |
[35:15] | I’m just trying to clarify. | 我只是想弄清楚 |
[35:17] | A month ago, you bailed a man named Edward Gunn | 一个月前 你从兰帕尔监狱保释了一个叫 |
[35:19] | – out of Rampart Jail. – I didn’t know him. | – 爱德华·甘恩的家伙 – 我不认识他 |
[35:21] | I just brought cash to the bondsman. | 我只带了钱给保证人 |
[35:23] | A favor for a friend. | 帮我一个朋友的忙 |
[35:25] | Marissa, say the magic words. | 玛丽莎 说你该说的 |
[35:26] | And anyway, it’s one of your cops who killed him. | 不管怎样 杀他的是你们这帮条子 |
[35:30] | What’s the friend’s name? | 你那个朋友叫什么名字 |
[35:33] | I want a lawyer. | 我要申请律师 |
[35:36] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[35:46] | Bosch went Dirty Harry | 博斯想去忽悠 |
[35:47] | on a freak he couldn’t convict. | 一个他根本没办法定罪的怪胎 |
[35:50] | Now it’s come out, and he’s a walking IVD. | 现在明白了 他就是个行走的椎间盘 |
[35:53] | I suggest you duck and cover, amigo. | 我建议你别管这事 朋友 |
[35:55] | The shit storm is just starting. | 风暴才刚刚开始 |
[35:58] | Maybe I should be talking to you | 关于爱德华·甘恩的事 |
[35:59] | about Edward Gunn, Rudy. | 也许我应该找你谈谈 鲁迪 |
[36:01] | I’d want a lawyer. | 我想要个律师 |
[36:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[36:05] | Pardon the interruptus. | 抱歉打断你们了 |
[36:07] | I trust you got another little blue pill. | 我相信你还有蓝色小药片吧 |
[36:21] | Out of stock? Fuck. | 脱销了 操 |
[36:23] | Ships after Christmas. | 在圣诞节后才船运 |
[36:25] | It’s not even December. That’s bullshit. | 现在还不到12月啊 胡说八道吧 |
[36:26] | Hey, hey, language, Mister. | 哟哟 先生 注意言辞 |
[36:28] | Don’t mess with me. I’m in the middle of a bid, Harry. | 别扰乱我 我正忙着抢购呢 哈利 |
[36:30] | You should have shopped Black Friday. | 你应该在黑色星期五那天买的 |
[36:32] | Isn’t that when all the best deals are done? | 不都是那天买东西划算吗? |
[36:34] | That’s what I keep telling him. | 我一直这么跟他讲来着 |
[36:37] | So listen, your request for surveillance | 听着 你申请监视梅多思不法活动 |
[36:39] | on the suspects in the Meadows caper… | 嫌疑人的请求 |
[36:41] | I can’t do it. Sorry. | 我不能批 抱歉 |
[36:44] | Three homicides down. | 有三件凶杀案还没解决 |
[36:46] | One of them’s a 16-year-old kid. | 其中有个死的还是16岁的孩子 |
[36:47] | You don’t even know for sure if they got their shipment yet. | 你都不确定他们是不是已经装好货啊 |
[36:50] | We don’t want to lose these guys. | 我们不想失去这些家伙 |
[36:51] | If you and Bosch can find time | 要是你和博斯能在上班8小时内 |
[36:53] | in your eight-hour day to sit and watch them, | 抽出空坐在这盯着他们 |
[36:55] | then knock yourselves out. | 那会累死你们自己的 |
[36:57] | But I can’t justify | 但是我没有办法 |
[36:58] | the extra manpower and overtime | 找出多余的人力和时间 |
[36:59] | until you get something more concrete. | 除非你们能给我更具体的信息 |
[37:04] | Same as it ever was. | 跟原来没什么两样 |
[37:06] | Cut her some slack, Harry. | 让她喘口气 哈利 |
[37:11] | Damn! | 该死! |
[37:17] | Composite went out wider than we hoped. | 这辐射作用比我们预计的还要广 |
[37:19] | Now we’re spending half our time | 现在我们要花费一半的时间 |
[37:21] | vetting calls from patrol cops | 审查那些口口声声确认 |
[37:22] | convinced they found our guy. | 找到我们人的巡警的电话 |
[37:24] | Though it was a gamble in a serial case. | 尽管在连环案件中 这算一场赌博 |
[37:27] | And the DNA? | 还有DNA的事 |
[37:29] | We’ve asked DOJ | 我们要求司法部 |
[37:30] | for an expedited familial database run. | 加快家庭数据运行了 |
[37:32] | We’ll see if we can find a relative, | 等着看看能不能找到某个亲属 |
[37:34] | work that way. | 从这个方向入手吧 |
[37:35] | They giving you the usual runaround? | 他们又拿平常的借口搪塞你吗 |
[37:39] | Let me make a call. | 让我打个电话 |
[37:40] | This is so fucked up. | 这简直太操蛋了 |
[37:42] | If he goes to ground again, | 要是他逃了的话 |
[37:43] | we’ll be waiting for the next kill to catch him. | 我们只能等他下次出手杀人时才能抓到他了 |
[37:45] | Try not to lose focus. Do what you can. | 试着不要分散注意力 尽自己所能 |
[37:49] | Also thought that we get K-town Motors, | 考虑到我们有人在韩国人社区 |
[37:51] | start jamming everybody on a bike. | 我们可以每个骑自行车的都堵上去问问 |
[37:53] | But West Traffic’s giving us static. | 不过西部交通让我们不要妄动 |
[37:54] | It’s a good idea. | 那是个好主意 |
[37:57] | I can clear that up for you two. | 我可以帮你们两个把那清理一下 |
[38:02] | Chief Irving. | 欧文局长 |
[38:03] | Great minds think alike, I guess. | 英雄所见略同啊 我想 |
[38:05] | How’s that? | 那怎么样 |
[38:07] | Thought I’d drop in, | 我以为自己已经算其中一员了 |
[38:08] | go through the investigation, | 参与整个调查 |
[38:10] | see what I can recommend. | 看看有什么地方我可以提供建议 |
[38:11] | You beat me to it. | 你要我加入的 |
[38:12] | No. No, I was just trying to see how I could help. | 不不 我只是看看有没有能帮上忙的地方 |
[38:17] | All right. Thanks, Chief. | 行啊 多谢 警长 |
[38:22] | Nestor, I, uh, | 内斯特 我 |
[38:24] | I heard the rumor you’ve been fast tracked for chief. | 我听说了你为了当警长一直寻求快速查案的谣言 |
[38:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[38:28] | I appreciate that, Irv. | 我很感激 欧文 |
[38:30] | Big shoes to fill. | 毕竟前任做的很出色 |
[38:31] | Yeah. Well, I got to tell you. | 行 我要告诉你 |
[38:34] | I don’t agree with everyone saying you’re too young. | 人们都说你太年轻了 但我不赞同这个观点 |
[38:52] | This is Pierce. | 这是皮尔斯 |
[38:55] | Ah, awesome. | 太棒了 |
[38:56] | I’ve been waiting on that print. Go. | 我一直在等这个指纹的消息 继续 |
[39:00] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[39:01] | You sure about that first name? | 这个名字你确定吗? |
[39:07] | Take me to Cabo. | 带我去派对上吧 |
[39:09] | Convenzame. | 看你怎么说服我 |
[39:27] | Yo. Get a room, puta. | 开间房去 小子 |
[39:37] | What? | 什么? |
[39:39] | You one of those pussy-ass 18th Street vatos? | 你是第十八大街上那些卖屁股的人之一吗? |
[39:45] | Longo gang, or don’t bang, ese. | 龙戈派 你别恼 |
[39:58] | He’ll live. | 他不会死的 |
[40:07] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[40:10] | Let’s take this horizontal, girl. | 咱们躺着干去 美女 |
[40:22] | You will never in a million years | 你一百万年都不会猜到 |
[40:24] | guess who’s been giving the high hard one | 是谁给了霍兰德助理 |
[40:26] | to Holland’s assistant. | 关键一击 |
[40:27] | Tafero? | 泰非罗 |
[40:28] | Yeah. How’d you… | 对 你怎么 |
[40:29] | But which one? | 不过你说的是哪个 |
[40:31] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[40:32] | You mean there’s more than one? | 你意思是有不止一个 |
[40:46] | – Bosch. – Harry, | – 博斯 – 哈利 |
[40:47] | we got a match on the new print from the door at Gunn’s. | 我们找到了甘恩门上那个新指纹的对比样本 |
[40:50] | Tell it. | 说说 |
[40:51] | Jesse Tafero. | 杰西·泰非罗 |
[40:52] | Shit. Younger brother. | 该死 那个弟弟 |
[40:55] | – Do you know him? – No. | – 你认识他 – 不认识 |
[40:57] | Only that Rudy had one. | 鲁迪就那一个弟弟 |
[40:58] | Me and Pierce are dropping the hammer | 我和皮尔斯明天准备 |
[41:00] | on Jesse tomorrow. | 拿杰西开到 |
[41:01] | Shake him, see what falls out. | 试试他 看看能不能问出什么 |
[41:03] | You want in? | 你要加入吗 |
[41:07] | You want me in? | 你想让我加入吗 |
[41:08] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[41:10] | It seems you have special insight on this one. | 看起来你对于此案有独特见解 |
[41:14] | I got a court thing early in the morning. | 我上午早些时候还有个庭审要出席 |
[41:16] | No problem. It’ll give us time to track him down. | 没问题 正好给我们腾出时间追踪一下他 |
[41:19] | Guess you can cross me off your suspect list. | 猜猜你能不能把我从嫌疑人列表上划掉 |
[41:22] | Yeah. You’d think. | 你可以想想看 |
[41:47] | That thing with those tabloid idiots went online, | 那些白痴小报的东西传到网上了 |
[41:49] | and Becca thought it would be crazy awesome | 贝卡还觉得做个我的动图放上去把他们支开 |
[41:51] | to make a gif of me flipping them off. | 会超级炫酷 |
[41:53] | Now it’s all over the school. | 现在流传的整个学校都是了 |
[41:55] | Is that good or bad? | 这是好事还是坏事? |
[42:02] | Oh. You’re talking to me again. | 又跟我说话啦 |
[42:04] | When was I not talking to you? | 我什么时候不跟你说话了 |
[42:09] | Becca’s dad got in my grid square this morning. | 贝卡的爸爸今天早上找我来着 |
[42:12] | Yeah, I heard. | 嗯 我听说了 |
[42:14] | You didn’t really try to fix his ticket, did you? | 你并没有真想帮他处理那票的事 对吗 |
[42:16] | I did not. | 是的 |
[42:19] | I didn’t think you did. | 我也觉得你没有 |
[42:20] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[42:22] | You’re kind of hard core about the rules. | 看你对规章制度还是很严肃的 |
[42:25] | For other people. | 帮他人做事的话 |
[42:28] | Am I going to create flak for you and Becca’s crew? | 我需要为你和贝卡的小团伙树敌吗 |
[42:30] | I’m so over them right now. | 我现在就正忙着这事 |
[42:34] | So maybe it’s a good reason | 所以也许这是不去参加 |
[42:36] | not to join the travel team. | 旅游团的好理由 |
[42:37] | Becca didn’t get asked to join the travel team. | 贝卡没有被邀请去参加旅游团 |
[42:47] | Everything all right with you? | 你一切还顺利吗 |
[42:50] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[42:52] | You going out tonight? | 你今晚出去吗 |
[42:54] | No. | 不 |
[42:56] | Why not? | 为什么不出去 |
[42:59] | Things change. | 事情跟原来不一样了 |
[43:04] | You’re like a turtle. | 你就像个乌龟一样 |
[43:07] | Your shell’s where you’re safe, | 缩在自己的壳里就是安全的 |
[43:08] | but nobody gets under there with you. | 但是你的壳里没有其他任何人 |
[43:11] | Not really. | 真的 |
[43:15] | Not even me. | 甚至都不包括我 |
[43:21] | Is that what it feels like? | 你感觉是这样的吗 |
[43:25] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[43:37] | Got to have ice cream on it, right? | 要在上面放点冰淇淋 对吗 |
[43:47] | Shit. Shoot. Sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[43:50] | Relax. I’ll get you a new setup. | 不打紧 我给你拿个新的 |