Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Time up. 时间到了
[00:25] it’s time. 是时候了
[03:34] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ 总有这样一种感觉
[03:37] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 萦绕在我的心头
[03:39] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 挥之不去
[03:42] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 余音不绝
[03:45] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 辗转反侧
[03:48] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 百转千回
[03:50] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 难以割舍
[03:53] ♪ I can’t let go ♪ 无法忘怀
[04:07] ♪ I feel ♪ 我能感觉
[04:15] Come on, Maddie! 加油 玛迪
[04:27] She’s good, your daughter. 你女儿挺棒的
[04:28] Thanks. Yours, too. 谢了 你女儿也是
[04:33] So, uh, that thing we talked about? 所以 嗯 我们聊过的那件事?
[04:36] Not an issue. 不成问题
[04:37] Appreciate it, guy. 非常感谢 兄弟
[04:38] – Really. – Don’t mention it. – 真的 – 不用再说了
[04:41] Ah. What a dick. 真是个混蛋
[04:42] Way to go, Mads. 好样的 小玛
[05:16] Hi, Mom. 嗨 妈妈
[05:17] Didn’t hear me honk? 没听到我按喇叭吗?
[05:18] Sorry. The music. 抱歉 音乐太吵
[05:19] – Hey, Grace. – Hey, John. – 嗨 格蕾丝 – 嗨 约翰
[05:21] How are you? 最近怎么样?
[05:23] Can’t complain. 还挺好的
[05:24] Good. Have a good visit? 很好 待的好吗?
[05:25] – Yeah. – Good. – 好啊 – 那就行
[05:27] Why don’t you go get your stuff? 要不你去收拾东西吧?
[05:28] It’s kind of early. 有点早吧
[05:29] You got homework. 你得做作业啊
[05:30] Okay. 好吧
[05:32] She’s got a SAT practice exam. 她有高考模拟考试
[05:34] It’s like the first thing. 现在的首要大事
[05:36] Burger while you wait? 等着的时候来个汉堡?
[05:37] No. I’m good. 不用了
[05:38] Where’s Ellen? 艾伦呢?
[05:39] Here I am. 在这呢
[05:40] – Oh. Ellen. – Grace. – 噢 艾伦 – 格蕾丝
[05:42] Iced tea? 冰茶要吗?
[05:43] No. It’s good. I got to run. 不用了 我得走了
[05:45] Oh, come on. You have time for an iced tea. 噢 行了吧 你总有时间喝冰茶的
[05:47] Sit for a minute. 坐一会吧
[05:49] Okay. 好吧
[05:51] Do I need a taster? 我需不需要人帮我试毒?
[05:52] Why, you think I’d slip you a roofie? 怎么 你怕我给你下迷奸药?
[05:54] Well, it crossed my mind. 有过这样的想法
[05:56] Nah. You’re not my type. 你不是我的菜
[05:59] Cheers. 干杯
[06:04] So, ladies, how’s work? 所以 女士们 工作怎样?
[06:08] It’s fine. 还行
[06:16] I’m starving. 饿死我了
[06:18] Yeah. Me, too. 我也是
[06:19] That’s why I like In-N-Out: 所以说我喜欢吃汉堡
[06:20] you’re in, you’re out. 速战速决
[06:21] Any luck? 有什么好消息?
[06:22] I’ve left messages. 我留了很多语音信息
[06:24] This is way better, Dad. Trust me. 这个可好多了 爸 相信我
[06:25] You love In-N-Out. 你喜欢吃汉堡
[06:27] The Animal Fries. What’s better than that? 动物炸薯条 顶级美味
[06:28] Yeah, I know, but… 是 我知道 可是
[06:30] But, Maddie, you’ve never even been here before. 但是 玛迪 你之前从没来过这家
[06:31] It’s true, but everyone at school keeps talking about it: 是 但是全学校都在讨论这里:
[06:34] Danny Meyer, first Shake Shack in L.A. 丹尼梅尔 洛杉矶第一奶昔小站
[06:36] Any relation to Oscar? 和奥斯卡有关系那个?
[06:38] – Who? – Sorry. – 谁? – 抱歉
[06:39] I’m not up on my trendy eateries. 我还没跟上时髦餐厅的潮流
[06:41] Philistine. 俗人
[06:42] I’m a throwback. Check my fur. 我落伍了 看我的裘皮大衣
[06:46] I love that bracelet, Anita. 安妮塔 手链真好看
[06:47] Oh, thanks, Maddie. 噢 谢谢 玛迪
[06:49] Thrift store catch. It’s so retro. 旧货店买的吧 还挺怀旧的
[06:50] Well, actually, it’s not… 嗯 其实吧 不是…
[06:52] What are you going to get? 你想要点什么?
[06:54] I don’t know. A shake, I guess. 我不知道 奶昔吧 大概
[06:56] We should go in and look at the menu. 我们应该进去看看菜单
[06:57] – Will you hold our place? – Yes, ma’am. – 帮我们占着地方? – 好的女士
[07:02] – She hates me. – No, not at all. – 她讨厌我 – 没有的事
[07:04] It’s okay. I’ll win her over. 没关系 我会让她喜欢我的
[07:22] You’ve been running a shadow investigation behind my back. 你一直在我背后进行秘密调查
[07:24] – I’m not. – Trying to protect your boy? – 我没有 – 护着你的人?
[07:26] Not true. 不是
[07:27] He not only didn’t tell me what he had, 他不但没告诉我他掌握了什么
[07:29] he pumped my partner about the marks on Gunn’s neck. 他还和我的搭档说了甘恩脖子上的记号
[07:31] We were just talking, Jimmy. That’s all, just talking. 我们只不过是聊了聊 吉米 没别的了
[07:32] Shit speaks for itself. 一切最后都会明了的
[07:35] I ran the outburst, too. 我调查过了
[07:36] You’ve been stalking Gunn for years, 你跟踪了甘恩这么多年
[07:38] and then the last six months, nothing. What’s that? 最近六个月却没有动静 怎么回事
[07:40] I don’t know, Jimmy. You tell me. 我也不知道 吉米 你说呢?
[07:41] Well, you decided 你是想
[07:42] the hell with making a case. 立案有什么用
[07:44] Punched Gunn’s ticket yourself. 不如亲自动手
[07:46] Are you saying I did that? 你想说我干的?
[07:47] Hey, I’m still working it. 嘿 我还没想明白呢
[07:50] I want what they have, LT, 我想知道所有他们知道的 警督
[07:52] even if it points at your buddy here. 哪怕最后落到了你这位兄弟身上
[07:54] Hey, stop. Just stop. 嘿 停下 快闭嘴吧
[07:55] This is blood under the bridge. 过去的就都过去了
[07:57] Can we move on? 向前看行不行?
[07:58] I don’t know. Can we? 我不知道 你觉得呢?
[08:00] I apologize for not looping you in sooner 我为没更早向你坦白
[08:02] as to what we were thinking. 我们的计划而道歉
[08:06] Listening. 听着呢
[08:07] Holland had Gunn killed, 霍兰德杀了甘恩
[08:09] and then he staged it to implicate Bosch. 然后他演戏去栽赃博斯
[08:12] The glass with Harry’s prints, 有哈里指纹的玻璃杯
[08:14] the owl, the quote. 那个猫头鹰 还有引用的话
[08:17] That’s a frame? 栽赃陷害?
[08:19] “God sees” In Latin? 拉丁语里的”上帝在看”?
[08:21] Give me a break. 得了吧你们
[08:22] Fuck ya’ll. I’m not buying it. 去你们的 我一点都不信
[08:24] – Motive? – To smear Bosch, – 动机是什么? – 诋毁博斯
[08:26] discredit his testimony before the trial. 在审讯之前使他的证词不可信
[08:29] And who hit Gunn? 谁打了甘恩?
[08:30] Wasn’t Holland. He’s under house arrest. 不是霍兰德 他被软禁了
[08:32] Tafero. 泰非罗
[08:34] Rudy was around when I caught the Gunn case. 我接了甘恩案子的时候鲁迪也在
[08:35] He knows what it meant to me. 他知道这对我意味着什么
[08:38] So they whacked Gunn to frame you. 所以他们为陷害你杀了甘恩
[08:41] That’s a long drive, brother. 兄弟 这事密谋的挺长远啊
[08:44] You know what? You don’t need to buy it. 你不用相信
[08:45] You just need to solve it. Can you do that? 你只要破案 能办到吗
[08:47] – Gunn’s murder? – Mm-hmm. – 甘恩的谋杀案 – 嗯
[08:48] – Yes, ma’am. – All right. – 好的长官 – 那就行了
[08:49] And Anderson, 而且 安德森
[08:50] I don’t care where he got the tip. 我不管他从哪里知道的消息
[08:52] – You back him off. – Roger that. – 你要支持他 – 收到
[08:53] I can tell you exactly where he got it. 我能准确的告诉你他从哪知道的
[08:56] Why don’t you go to hell, Harry? 你怎么不下地狱啊 哈里?
[08:58] All right, great. 行了 真棒
[08:59] Now that we are all one big happy family again, 现在我们又是一个幸福和睦的大家庭了
[09:02] let’s put the personal shit aside and get to it. 咱们把个人恩怨先放一放 开始干活吧
[09:08] Hey, Harry, the kid that was killed the other night 嘿 哈里 那天晚上在好莱坞剧场死的那个孩子
[09:10] by the Hollywood Bowl, 死的那个孩子
[09:12] it’s connected to the Meadows murder? 和梅多思的谋杀有关?
[09:13] Be a coincidence if it’s not. 如果没有那就太巧了
[09:15] Wounds indicate an expertise in killing, 伤口表明凶手很专业
[09:18] knowledge of anatomy. 有解剖学知识
[09:20] Looks military. 看着像当过兵的
[09:21] Stabbed in the neck here. 扎在脖子这里
[09:23] Hit the vagus nerve, immobilizes the victim. 伤了交感神经 使受害人瘫痪
[09:26] Down stroke cuts the bleeders. 下面一击使大出血
[09:28] Two quick cuts. Precise. 两击致命 很精准
[09:31] Bled out in 30 seconds. 三十秒后大出血而死
[09:32] Wow. Jesus, Harry, where’d you learn that? 天啊 哈里 你从哪知道这些的?
[09:34] Q course, Special Forces. 特种部队第十七课
[09:37] Close Quarter Combat 101. 近距离搏斗基础课程
[09:39] I think the killer had spec ops training. 我觉得杀手受过特殊任务的训练
[09:41] Okay, but why? Why kill the kid? 好吧 但是为什么 为什么杀那个孩子?
[09:43] Possible witness. 潜在目击证人
[09:44] Was he? 真的?
[09:45] He didn’t see a thing. 他什么都没看见
[09:46] I should have been more careful 我应该更小心一点
[09:48] and not talked to him in public. 不在公共场合和他说话
[09:50] – I put him at risk. – Okay, don’t go there. – 我置他于危险之中 – 好吧 别那么想
[09:52] It goes where it goes. 我控制不住自己
[10:06] Detective, join me. 警探 喝一杯吧
[10:09] No, thanks. 谢了不用了
[10:10] This won’t take long. 不会耽误太久
[10:12] How long you looking at a cop 你盯着牵涉
[10:14] for the murder of Edward Gunn? 爱德华·甘恩案的警察多久了
[10:18] You’ve been told to shut it down. 你被告知要停止了
[10:19] I’m not shutting anything down. 我不会停止任何事情
[10:21] It’s a cover-up? 就是个幌子
[10:23] The suspect is not with the LAPD. 嫌犯不在洛杉矶警局里
[10:25] – You lied to me. – I was mistaken. – 你骗我 – 我犯了个错误
[10:29] This is so fucked up. 太他妈扯淡了
[10:32] – I apologize. – You apologize? – 我道歉 – 你道歉有用吗
[10:34] Fuck you. 去你的
[10:36] This is my ass. What if I had run that story? 这可是我的小命 如果我要报导那个故事呢?
[10:38] Lucky you didn’t. 还好你没有
[10:40] Ha. 哈
[10:43] If it comes out 如果被发现
[10:44] that you falsely accused one of your own… 你错误的指控了你们自己人
[10:46] And how would that happen? 那会怎么发生?
[10:49] Word gets around. 流言四起啊
[10:51] Don’t fuck with me, Anderson. 安德森 别给我扯犊子
[10:52] Veteran detective 退伍兵警探
[10:53] points finger at a fellow officer 指控警察同事
[10:55] and then recants, 后来又撤诉
[10:56] possibly under pressure. 有可能是被迫于压力
[10:58] What’s really going on in the Gunn case? 甘恩的案子到底发生了什么
[11:01] LAPD cover-up? 洛杉矶警局掩饰了什么
[11:02] That’s my story. 这是我的故事
[11:05] Go ahead and write it. 去吧 去写吧
[11:07] And ever department source you ever had 然后你所有的信息渠道
[11:09] will dry up like the L.A. River. 就会比洛杉矶的河床还干枯
[11:20] The Koreatown Killer, aka KTK, 韩人街杀手 又称韩杀
[11:23] first became active four years ago. 第一次行动是在四年以前
[11:25] Half a dozen robbery assaults. 六起抢劫袭击
[11:27] Four carjackings, three shootings, two murders. 四起车辆抢劫 三起枪击 两场谋杀
[11:30] Incidents occurring roughly every six months. 事件每六个月发生一次
[11:33] How do we know it’s the same guy every time? 我们怎么执拗每次都是同一个 人?
[11:34] Same gun all three shootings. 三起枪击的枪都是一样的
[11:36] Prints on one bike match prints 一辆自行车上的指纹
[11:37] found on another victim’s vehicle. 和另一辆被盗汽车上的指纹相吻合
[11:39] DNA from several scenes. 几场事发地点的DNA
[11:40] Eyewitness descriptions pretty consistent, too. 目击者的描述也都大致相同
[11:42] It’s the same guy. 就是同一个人
[11:43] And we still don’t have a suspect? 我们还没有嫌疑犯?
[11:45] Not in the system. 他们不在系统里
[11:46] Never been arrested 从没被抓到过
[11:48] or served in the military 也没在军队服役过
[11:49] or worked for the Post Office or taught school. 或者在邮局或学校工作过
[11:51] I get it. Always on a bicycle? 知道了 总是骑着自行车?
[11:53] It’s his signature. 是他的特征
[11:55] Well, why Koreatown? 为什么是韩人街?
[11:56] Are these hate crimes? 是仇恨犯罪吗?
[11:58] Are they targeting Koreans? 他们针对韩国人?
[12:00] We don’t think so. 我们不觉得
[12:02] The victims have been white and black 被害人有白人有黑人
[12:03] as well as Korean. 也有韩国人
[12:04] He’s an opportunist, not a racist. 他是个投机者 不是种族歧视
[12:06] He may just live in the neighborhood. 他可能住在附近
[12:08] The latest carjacking victim 最后一个车辆被盗的受害人
[12:09] helped us develop a new sketch. 帮我们确定了一张素描
[12:16] Let’s get this out to the public. 咱们把它公开出去
[12:19] Not a good idea, sir. 长官 不是个好主意
[12:20] We’ll be overwhelmed with false sightings. 我们会被假消息淹没的
[12:23] We’ll keep it close, circulate it internally. 我们就在内部传阅就行了
[12:26] It’s your call. 你决定
[12:30] Soon you won’t have to sit through any more of these. 很快你就不用忍耐这些了
[12:33] How’s that? 此话怎讲?
[12:34] The short list is getting shorter. 列表越来越短了
[12:37] Bradley Walker wants Nestor Delgado. 布拉德利·沃克想要内斯特·德尔加多
[12:47] No comment? You don’t care? 没什么想说的? 你不在乎?
[12:54] I don’t know where to start. 我不知道从哪开始
[12:55] Delgado? 德尔加多
[12:56] He’s young. He’s smart. 他很年轻 还聪明
[12:59] One of ours. Came up through the ranks. 咱们中的一员 从军队里出来
[13:02] A rising star in the department. 部门里冉冉升起的新星
[13:04] Thanks to friends in high places like Walker. 感谢咱们在高层的朋友 像沃克
[13:07] He’s a climber, not a cop. 他是个野心家 不是个警察
[13:09] Plus he’s green. He doesn’t know what he doesn’t know. 而且他还嫩 他什么都不知道
[13:11] He’s not my first choice, 他不是我的首选
[13:14] – but… – Besides, I thought – 但是 – 而且 我以为
[13:15] you couldn’t appoint a Latino. 你不能任命一个拉丁人
[13:17] That was before the election. 那是选举之前
[13:18] Now I can do whatever the fuck I want. 现在我他妈想干什么干什么
[13:20] And you want Delgado? 你想要德尔加多
[13:21] Walker does, 沃克想
[13:22] and the rest of the commission will go along. 委员会的其他人会任他去的
[13:26] You’re playing me, Hector. 你在耍我 赫克托
[13:27] You know damn well Delgado is not a good choice. 你知道德尔加多不是个好选择
[13:36] I want you, Irv. 我想要你 欧文
[13:37] But if you won’t take the job… 但是如果你不想要这个工作…
[13:57] Grab those drinks for me, will you? 帮我拿着饮料 好吗
[14:02] Sharkey’s mother? 沙奇的妈妈?
[14:03] Blames herself. 她怨她自己
[14:05] Do me a favor. Let her know 帮我个忙 让她知道
[14:06] about the Victims Assistance Fund 关于给受害人家里补助
[14:07] – for the funeral costs. – Done. – 葬礼费用的事 – 没问题
[14:10] Gentlemen, this is Detective Bosch. 小伙子们 这是博斯警探
[14:12] He wants to ask you a few questions. 他想问你们几个问题
[14:14] Taco Supreme was Sharkey’s jam. 玉米卷是沙奇最喜欢的
[14:17] Hey, respect, man. 嘿 放尊重点 哥们
[14:26] Sorry about your friend. 很抱歉 关于你的朋友
[14:28] Sure you are. 你当然抱歉了
[14:31] Last time you saw Sharkey, 你最后一次看见沙奇
[14:32] you were running your flimflam, right? 你在欺诈别人对吧?
[14:35] Now we can cut you some slack on that, 我们可以在这方面饶了你
[14:37] but we need to know what happened that night. 但是我们要知道那晚发生了什么
[14:39] Anything you can tell us? 有什么你可以告诉我们的吗?
[14:44] Car he got into? 他坐进的车?
[14:47] Black Beemer. 一辆黑宝马
[14:49] Fuck. What the fuck, man? 操 你搞什么鬼啊哥们?
[14:50] There you go. You do know something. 这就对了 你还是知道点什么的嘛
[14:53] There’s only about a million 这附近大概有一百万辆
[14:54] of those douche-y cars around here. 那种装逼的车
[14:55] Did you make the driver? 你看见司机了吗?
[14:59] Couldn’t really see him. 看不清楚
[15:00] It was with tinted windows. 那车带着有色玻璃
[15:03] Tall? Short? Black? White? Anything? 高? 矮? 黑? 白? 任何信息都行?
[15:08] This is how you do your friend? 你就这么对你的朋友?
[15:16] Look at this. 看看这个
[15:18] Aw, shit. 操
[15:20] I don’t want to see that. 我不想看
[15:21] Look at this. 看着它
[15:22] This is him, 这是他
[15:25] killed like an animal, 像动物一样被杀死了
[15:26] and you play dumb? 你还给我装傻?
[15:31] I can kind of picture the dude in my head. 我脑子里大概有那个哥们的样子
[15:34] I’m not sure how to describe him. 我没法形容
[15:35] Then don’t, motherfucker. 那就别形容啊傻逼
[15:37] Keep your fucking mouth shut. 把你的臭嘴闭上
[15:38] Take this punk back to West Hollywood 把这额混蛋带回西好莱坞
[15:40] and drop him on the street. 放路边就行
[15:42] Our pleasure. 很荣幸
[15:43] Give me that. 给我
[15:45] I’m going to show you some photos, okay? 我要给你看几张照片 好不好?
[15:47] Go ahead. 走吧
[15:49] The driver may or may not be in the pictures. 司机有可能在照片里
[15:52] I don’t want you to feel like you got to pick one. 我不想让你觉得你非得选一个
[16:02] Maybe this one right here. 可能是这个人
[16:08] And him. 还有他
[16:09] You sure? 你确定?
[16:13] Could have been. 有可能是
[16:14] I’ll use a security guy 我会找个保安
[16:16] to establish when Donatella arrived 模拟那晚唐娜特拉到来
[16:18] and when Holland left and came back that night. 和霍兰德离开又回来的情景
[16:20] The missing 20 minutes. 遗漏的二十分钟
[16:21] Which will contradict 这样就会
[16:22] his original statement to the detectives. 和他一开始给警察的口供相矛盾
[16:24] When he was staging the scene. 当他在演戏的时候
[16:26] Mm-hmm. After the security guy, the DNA evidence. 保安之后 是DNA证据
[16:29] Defense will say the sex was consensual. 被告律师会说性是双方的
[16:31] And we’ll say that Donatella thought 然后我们会说唐娜特拉以为
[16:32] she was engaging in consensual sex, 性是双方自愿的
[16:34] but Holland had intended to kill her all along. 但是霍兰德一直想杀了她
[16:36] Intention. It’s a high bar. 故意 很难界定
[16:39] Annabelle Crowe will testify 安娜贝儿·克劳会作证
[16:41] how he choked her during sex until she passed out 他是怎么在性爱中使她窒息直到昏迷
[16:44] and how his actions afterwards 和他之后的行动
[16:46] indicate he thought she was dead. 证明了他觉得她死了
[16:47] He was prepared to get rid of her body. 他准备丢掉她的尸体
[16:50] Excellent. 完美
[16:51] That establishes his homicidal proclivities, 这证明了他的谋杀倾向
[16:54] the premeditation… 事先的预谋
[17:00] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[17:02] She’s nervous. 她很紧张
[17:08] How nervous? 有多紧张
[17:10] Holland’s people let her know 霍兰德的人向她表明
[17:11] that they know she works as an escort. 他们知道她是个妓女
[17:14] Witness intimidation? 恐吓证人
[17:15] I don’t think it rises to that. 我觉得还不到那个程度
[17:16] As far as we know, they haven’t threatened her. 据我们所知 他们还没有恐吓她
[17:19] When did you speak to her last? 你上次是什么时候跟她谈话的
[17:22] Bosch is staying in touch with her. 博斯一直和她保持联系
[17:25] It’s not going to be a problem. 不会有问题的
[17:34] Word to the wise, Anita. 给你个忠告 安妮塔
[17:37] Anything other 除了工作关系
[17:38] than a professional relationship 不要和博斯警探
[17:40] with Detective Bosch… 扯上其它
[17:43] is a bad idea. 关系
[17:47] And not my style. 那不是我的风格
[18:01] Careful. 小心
[18:02] Might be an IA sting. 可能是调查分析科的圈套
[18:04] IA’s after you, pal, not me. 朋友 调查分析科盯上的是你 又不是我
[18:07] Obviously this is mine. 很明显这是我的
[18:08] Fell out of my pocket. 从我口袋里掉出来的
[18:09] If you say so. 你说是就是吧
[18:13] What you got there? 你看什么呢?
[18:17] Autopsy notes on Sharkey. 沙奇的尸检报告
[18:20] Wounds indicate the weapon had a curved blade, 伤口表明凶器是弯刀
[18:22] 3 inches from tip to hilt. 刀体三英尺长
[18:25] And the car Sharkey got into on Saturday night, 而且沙奇周六晚上上的那辆车
[18:29] one of his boys thinks maybe Xavi Moreno was driving. 据他朋友所说司机是贾维·莫雷诺
[18:32] Might not be enough for a warrant. 申请搜查令证据还不够
[18:34] But enough to go rattle his cage. 但也够吓唬吓唬他了
[18:43] Coming? 一起来吗?
[18:45] Am I invited? 我被邀请了?
[18:47] You can thank Robertson. 去谢谢罗伯森
[18:49] Why Robertson? 为什么是罗伯森
[18:50] For being an even bigger asshole than you are. 他比你还混蛋
[18:57] Follow me. 跟我来
[19:01] Looks like fun. 看上去很有趣
[19:02] They explode without warning. 不知什么时候会爆炸
[19:04] I wasn’t talking about the board. 我没说滑板
[19:06] Neither was I. 我也没有
[19:22] Jerry. 杰瑞
[19:27] No curved blades. 没有弯刀
[19:28] That would have been too easy. 那就太简单了
[19:30] You’re in my backyard. 你们在我的后院里
[19:32] – You take it. – Got it. – 你上 – 明白
[19:34] LAPD. Xavier Moreno? 洛杉矶警局 贾维·莫雷诺
[19:36] Si, senor. 是的 先生
[19:38] I wanted to ask you a question 我想就这张照片
[19:39] about this photograph. 问你一些问题
[19:42] Hmm. Yeah? So? 嗯 好的 所以?
[19:45] Trevor Dobbs says you worked for him. 特里沃·多布斯说你为他工作
[19:47] That was another life. 那是之前的事了
[19:49] You don’t work for him anymore? 你现在不为他工作了
[19:50] Why would I want to work for him 我已经有了这些 有了她
[19:51] when I got all this? When I got her? 为什么还要给他工作
[19:54] Billy Meadows… 比利·梅多思
[19:57] when did you see him last? 你最后一次见他是什么时候?
[19:58] I don’t know. Maybe when that picture was taken. 我不知道 大概是照这个照片的时候
[20:02] Too bad about Billy, huh? 比利还挺可惜的
[20:03] What do you fish? 你钓什么鱼
[20:05] Shark. Mako, thresher. 鲨鱼 灰鲭鲨 长尾鲨
[20:07] I run charters. 我经营一个俱乐部
[20:09] Overnights with weekend warriors 周末连夜和勇士们
[20:10] out of Newport and Huntington. 在纽波特港口和亨廷顿钓鱼
[20:11] That where you were Saturday night? Charter? 那就是你周六晚上在的地方 俱乐部
[20:13] Nah. Date night. 不是 那晚是约会之夜
[20:15] Zankou Chicken 炸鸡店
[20:16] – and then… – From when to when? – 接下来… – 从几点到几点
[20:17] Eating or fucking? 吃还是嘿嘿嘿
[20:21] 6 p.M. Until ai, papi. 下午六点到嘿嘿完
[20:23] So that’s what, 6:15? 那是什么时候 六点十五
[20:24] Ha-ha. Funny man. Midnight. 哈哈 哥们真逗 午夜
[20:27] – Midnight? – Mm-hmm. She’ll tell you. – 午夜 – 嗯 她能证明
[20:30] About the same time the street kid 和街上的孩子在好莱坞
[20:31] was stabbed to death in Hollywood. 被刀捅死是一个时间
[20:33] Shit happens in Hollywood. 好莱坞老有破事发生
[20:34] We’ve been talking to him about Billy Meadows’ murder. 我们向他了解了比利·梅多思案的情况
[20:36] No shit. He was a suspect? 不会吧 他是嫌疑人吗
[20:39] Witness. 目击证人
[20:40] He was there that night. 他那晚在那
[20:42] Bad luck for you, huh? 那你可倒霉了不是吗?
[20:43] Killer knew his way around a blade. 杀手了结他的刀
[20:46] Hit this kid’s bleeders. 击中了孩子的要害
[20:47] You must know the move… 你得知道你在干什么
[20:48] two cuts across the neck down the shoulder. 两下 从颈部 到肩膀
[20:50] Serious move, brother. Ever try it for real? 很厉害啊 兄弟 真的试过吗
[20:54] You? 你呢
[20:55] That move, when it’s done right… 那招 做好了的话
[20:56] Tell me. 告诉我
[20:58] No artery spray. 没有动脉喷血
[21:00] None of that movie bullshit. 没有电影上那些狗血
[21:02] You could be 5 feet away and not know what happened. 你在附近也不知道发生了什么
[21:05] Turn around, guy’s on the ground 转过身 人躺在地上
[21:07] bleeding out. Nothing you can do. 流血不止 你束手无策
[21:10] Exactly what happened to our witness. 正是发生在我们目击证人身上的事
[21:11] You want to test my knives? 想验验我的刀
[21:12] In time. 迟早的事
[21:14] Get a warrant. 拿个搜查令吧
[21:16] And have at it. 然后你就能查了
[21:23] – I like him for it. – No doubt. – 我还挺喜欢他的 – 当然
[21:24] Think he still has the weapon? 你觉得他还留着凶器吗?
[21:25] If he does, he bleached it. 就算他有 也会洗白的
[21:27] Nah. Crate and Barrell are gone. 瘦杆和胖桶走了
[21:28] Clue the video. Maybe explain to Pop. 查查监控 或许能找到什么
[21:32] You sure you want all of it? 你确定你都想要了?
[21:33] Happy to share. 很乐意分享啊
[21:35] Every frame. Put it on that. 一帧一帧的看 拷过来
[21:36] I’ll watch it tonight. 我今晚就看
[21:37] You understand what this is. 你知道这是什么吧
[21:38] This is surveillance footage of a street corner, 这是街角的监控录像
[21:40] hours and hours of it. 好几个小时长呢
[21:41] I got nothing but time. 我有的是时间
[21:44] Don’t start. 别
[21:45] And a thousand tiny violins 一千个小小的小提琴
[21:47] – begin to play. – Fuck your mother. – 开始演奏 – 去你的
[21:50] It’s a sad, sad song, brother. 这真是个很悲伤的故事啊兄弟
[21:53] That the Gunn murder book? 甘恩案的卷宗
[21:55] Yeah. You need it? 是啊 你想要吗
[22:38] No. Don’t open it. 不 别打开
[22:40] I’ll look when I get home. 我到家之后会看的
[22:42] All right. Love you, Lis’. 行吧 爱你
[22:50] Anderson? 安德森
[22:51] Done. 解决掉了
[22:53] That story’s dead. 报导没了
[22:57] Fresh look. 新角度看问题
[22:59] Well, can’t hurt. 好吧 也没损失
[23:46] Grace Billets. 格蕾丝·比利茨
[23:53] Shit. 操
[24:09] Your wife know you’re here? 你老婆知道你在这吗?
[24:10] Oh, my wife knows everything. 噢我老婆什么都知道
[24:12] That’s too bad. What can I do for you? 太糟糕了 我能帮你点什么?
[24:15] I’m still trying to find that guy 我还是想知道那个
[24:16] who came here with Eddie Gunn. 和艾迪·甘恩一起来的人
[24:18] Seems like a long time ago now. 好像是很久以前的事了
[24:21] Why don’t you have a look-see in here? 要不你再好好看一下?
[24:27] That’s that director, the one who killed that girl. 这就是杀了那个女孩的导演
[24:29] It wasn’t him. I’d remember. 不是他 是的话我会记得的
[24:31] And what about this guy? 那这个男人呢?
[24:34] Ah, no. 不是
[24:36] He’s hunky, though. 他倒是挺壮的
[24:39] One more? 再来一个
[24:43] Three time’s a charm. 事不过三
[24:48] No. Sorry. 不是 抱歉
[24:51] That it? 就这样了
[24:52] For now. 目前为止
[24:55] Thanks, Janice. 谢了 珍妮丝
[24:56] You’re welcome, detective. 乐意为您效劳
[24:59] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[25:02] Robertson. 罗伯森
[25:04] Got a first name? 姓呢
[25:07] Santiago. 圣地亚哥
[25:08] But everyone calls me Jimmy. 但所有人都叫我吉米
[25:11] Okay, then, Santiago. 那行吧 圣地亚哥
[25:14] See you around. 再见
[25:16] Yep. 好
[25:45] Coach says I’m good enough to play on the travel team. 教练说我可以参加旅行队了
[25:47] Can you make it so I can see what they’re doing? 你能做到让我看清楚他们在做什么吗
[25:49] Coach says it’ll look good on my college apps. 教练说这会给我的大学申请添彩
[25:50] Scholarships, 奖学金
[25:51] hello. 呵呵
[25:52] Your travel team, I heard you. 旅行队 我听着呢
[25:54] It’s only on the weekends. 就一个周末
[25:55] I won’t miss any school. Don’t worry. 我不会旷课的 放心吧
[25:56] You got that right. 这点你说对了
[26:00] – How’s that? – Can you zoom in? – 怎么样 – 能放大吗
[26:02] Sure. 当然
[26:06] Nice. Gracias. 不错啊 谢谢了
[26:07] De nada. 不客气
[26:09] You really want to give up your weekends? 你很的打算放弃你的周末
[26:11] I’d miss you. 我会想你的
[26:12] You mean when you and Anita aren’t working? 你是说在你和安妮塔休息的时候吗
[26:14] Really? I’ll discuss it with your mother. 真的 我要和你妈妈商量一下
[26:16] Cool. Homework. 好吧 作业
[26:51] Xavi. 贾维
[26:53] Captain. 队长
[26:54] I understand you had a visit. 有人拜访你啊
[26:56] Just chumming the waters. 就试试水
[26:57] And that’s how shit surfaces. 这就是为什么事情会暴露
[26:59] If they had anything, 如果他们有任何证据
[26:59] they’d have come with a warrant. 他们就会拿着搜查令了
[27:02] South Bay? 南海湾
[27:03] On my way. 这就走
[27:04] Take Woody with you. 带上伍迪
[27:06] What? 怎么了?
[27:07] Look, I’d rather solo, Captain. 队长 我宁愿单干
[27:10] He’s baked all day every day. 他整天整天的嗨
[27:12] Useless. 没用的家伙
[27:14] Less me, more we, Moreno. 少点自我 多点集体 莫雷诺
[27:17] Who was it took out 是谁在坎大哈
[27:18] Abdul Ghazni in Kandahar? 干掉了阿卜杜拉·加兹尼
[27:20] We did. 我们
[27:21] – The three of us. – Yes, sir. – 咱们三个 – 是长官
[27:24] Thanksgiving’s coming. 感恩节要到了
[27:26] If we keep our shit together, 如果咱们都能注意着点
[27:27] we’re all gonna have a lot to be thankful for. 咱们就有很多可以感恩的了
[27:53] Hey, Pierce. 嗨 皮尔斯
[27:57] What’s all this? 这都是什么
[27:58] Fresh eyes on Gunn. 新角度看甘恩
[28:00] Robertson’s working some angle. 罗伯森在尝试一些新角度
[28:02] – Oh, yeah? Why? – I’m not sure. – 嗯真的 为什么 – 我不确定
[28:04] He doesn’t exactly keep me up to speed. 他也没时时向我更新进度
[28:06] Any usable prints from Gunn’s? 甘恩那有什么能用的指纹吗
[28:08] Just Gunn’s. 只有甘恩的
[28:11] So go back. Redo it. 那就回去 重新做
[28:13] Reprint Gunn’s apartment. 重新提取Gunn公寓的指纹
[28:15] I can do that? 我还能那么干?
[28:15] Shit, yeah. It’s your case, too. 当然了 也是你的案子啊
[28:17] Yeah, but shouldn’t I… 是 但我不应该…
[28:18] But have Potter do it. He’s the best. 但是让波特去做 他做的最好
[28:20] Have him recheck everything at point of entry. 让他重新检查所有入口点的东西
[28:23] Look small, find big. 看小处 找重点
[28:26] Better make sure that thing’s waterproof. 最好保证那玩意防水
[28:28] That bitch Benitez. 婊子贝尼特斯
[28:31] I mean, I can’t even use my own hot tub? 我都不能用我自己的浴池
[28:33] Cruel and unusual punishment. 残忍有罕见的惩罚
[28:35] You need to eat something, Mr. H. 你得吃点东西 H先生
[28:37] Want me to make your protein shake? 要我做你的蛋白奶昔吗?
[28:38] Would you, Marissa? You’re a lifesaver. 拜托了 玛丽萨 你真是救命神仙
[28:41] What about you, Mr. Fowkkes? Rudy? 那你呢 Fowkkes先生? Rudy呢?
[28:42] Not for me. 不用了
[28:44] No, thanks. 不了谢谢
[28:46] Feeling a little queasy. 感觉有点不自在
[28:47] I can get you something else. 我可以为你拿点别的
[28:48] Maybe a bigger towel. 那个大点的毛巾?
[28:53] Annabelle Crowe is not going to be a problem. 安娜贝儿·克劳不成问题
[28:57] You’re certain? 你确定
[28:58] 100%. She’s been receptive to our inducements. 百分之百 她能接受我们的诱惑
[29:02] The offer didn’t come from us directly. 提议不是直接从咱们这里来的
[29:05] Uh, a third party. 嗯 第三方
[29:06] She has no idea. 她一点不知道
[29:09] Couldn’t believe it. 真是不敢相信
[29:10] Just a stroke of good fortune. 单纯的好运罢了
[29:11] Excellent. 太对了
[29:15] What about Bosch? 那博斯怎么办?
[29:17] We’re ready to go after him 我们准备好在社交媒体上
[29:18] in social media. 咬着他不放了
[29:19] Level of interest in your case, Andrew, 安德鲁 对年字的兴趣真是
[29:21] is, uh, quite high. 嗯 越来越高了
[29:23] My publicist could help. 我的公关会解决掉的
[29:24] Again, this cannot look like it came from us. 再说一次 不能看起来是从我们这里知道的
[29:32] All right. 好吧
[29:34] Tell me the story you came up with. 告诉我你编好的故事
[29:37] Just the slug line. 就说个大概
[29:40] Movie-of-the-week detective becomes murder suspect. 大明星警探变成了谋杀嫌疑犯
[29:43] Oh, come on, it’s tired. 噢行了吧 太老了
[29:49] Don’t you think? 你觉得呢?
[29:50] A bit dull. 有点无聊
[29:52] I’m open to suggestions, Andrew. 我接受意见 安德鲁
[29:54] Oh, don’t get your panties in a twist, J.R. 别跟自己较劲了 JR
[29:56] I don’t expect you to be a creative. 我没觉得你能多有创意
[30:02] What about… 那么…
[30:05] hashtag down and dirty detective? 话题 走下坡路的黑警 怎么样?
[30:09] Now that’s click bait. 那就是标题党啊
[30:11] Fucking perfect. 太他妈完美了
[30:12] I always say you’re a genius, Andrew. 我一直说你是个天才 安德鲁
[30:14] One of the few directors 为数不多能称上
[30:15] worthy of the appellation “Auteur.” “天才导演”的人
[30:17] All right, now let’s not overdo it, J.R. 行了JR 别太过火
[30:20] What? 怎么了嘛?
[30:21] Mr. H. H先生
[30:23] Thank you, Marissa. 谢谢你 玛丽萨
[30:39] Anyone care to join me? 有人一起吗
[30:41] Maybe he’s overcompensating. 或许他矫枉过正了
[30:43] You think? 你觉得
[31:02] Zankou Chicken. 炸鸡
[31:05] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[31:06] It’s a peace offering. 这是示好的礼物
[31:08] Jerry, you can’t bribe me with fast food. 杰瑞 你不能像靠着快餐就能贿赂我
[31:12] What did the counter guy say? 柜台的人怎么说?
[31:13] Remembers the girl. 记得那个女孩
[31:15] I get that. Xavi Moreno? 我知道 贾维·莫雷诺呢
[31:17] Not so much. 没什么印象
[31:18] – Video? – No. – 监控呢 – 没有
[31:20] Some alibi. 不在场证明的不错啊
[31:22] Aye Papi. I was thinking. 还有嘿嘿嘿 我在想
[31:24] How could he afford to live in that zip code 他就靠经营周末俱乐部
[31:26] running weekend charters? 怎么能住得那么好的地方
[31:28] Maybe he’s selling shark fins to Asia. 可能他向亚洲卖鱼翅
[31:30] I had Sacciano do a financial workup 我找人调查了他的经济状况
[31:33] this past April to October… Dobbs, Marino, and Woodrow 过去的四月到十月…一个叫A4动力的公司
[31:37] were on payroll of a company called A4 Dynamics. 一直在给多布斯 莫雷诺和伍德鲁支薪
[31:40] A4 Dynamics. What is that? A4动力 是什么
[31:41] I’m still working on that. 我还在研究中
[31:42] My bet, it’s a shell company for Dobbs Corp. 我打赌 那肯定是多布斯公司的空壳公司
[31:45] Copies of Dobbs’ credit card statements… 多布斯的信用卡信息复印件…
[31:49] for April and October. 四月和十月的
[31:52] The highlighted charges. 标出来的交易
[31:57] Dxb. 迪拜国际机场
[31:59] Dubai International. 迪拜国际
[32:01] Duty-free. 免税的
[32:37] At your service, ladies. 为你们服务 女士们
[32:38] You made it. 你成功了
[32:39] So move on over. 来挪一下
[32:40] Let me get in here. Okay. 让我进去
[32:44] So here’s what I got. 这就是我拿到的
[32:52] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[32:53] Like an idiot, I thought I would just nip onto the 405 像个白痴一样 我以为我可以挤上405
[32:57] and take the 10, 然后搭10路车
[32:58] and La Brea was all backed up, of course. 当然 拉布雷阿总是堵车
[33:01] What a nightmare. 噩梦一样
[33:03] Well, don’t worry about it. 别担心
[33:04] Connie’s not here yet, either. 康妮也还没到呢
[33:05] How are you, Irv? 你怎么样 欧文?
[33:07] Ready for this part to be over. 整理好了
[33:09] Almost there. Today should be simple. 就快了 今天应该会很简单
[33:11] It’s a lot easier when there are no children involved. 没有孩子会简单点
[33:17] Minor children, I meant. 小孩子 我是说
[33:20] I know. 我知道
[33:23] Get my message about your pension? 我的退休金有消息了吗?
[33:26] Yeah. 有了
[33:27] Look, I just feel 听着 我就是觉得
[33:28] that Connie’s entitled to her fair share. 康妮应得得她那份
[33:31] Your next wife might disagree. 你的下一个老婆可能会不同意
[33:33] Fat chance. 很有可能
[33:35] Life goes on, Irv. 生活还是要继续的欧文
[33:37] A man like you… 像你这样的男人…
[33:38] especially for a man like you 特别是像你这样的男人
[33:40] in your position… 在你现在的职位上…
[33:41] I don’t see that happening. 我没看到可能性
[33:45] Hello, Irv. 嗨 欧文
[33:47] Craig. 克雷格
[33:49] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[33:51] Where’s Connie? 康妮在哪
[33:54] Uh, she’s not coming. 噢 她不来了
[33:56] Uh, she’s given me power of attorney. 她给了我代理权
[33:59] We still have things to discuss. 我们还有要讨论的事情
[34:02] She said yes to everything you asked for. 她同意所有你提的要求
[34:05] She’s not contesting anything. 她不想抢什么了
[34:07] All we need is your signature, 我们只想要你的签名
[34:08] and, uh, this will be done. 然后 咱们就结束了
[34:11] We’ll get it filed today. 我们今天就要提交
[34:16] Good? 行吗
[34:21] Fine. 好吧
[34:31] Irv. 欧文
[34:33] Wait. 等等
[34:36] Look, I didn’t mean to, uh, ambush you, 听着 我不是想 整你个措手不及什么的
[34:40] but Connie didn’t want me to tell you ahead of time. 但是康妮不想让我提前告诉你
[34:43] Why? 为什么
[34:45] Uh, she’s tired of talking about it. 她不想再讨论什么了
[34:48] She just wants to move on. 她想翻篇
[34:54] How is she? 她怎么样
[34:56] She’s good. 她挺好的
[34:57] You know, doing well. 你知道 过得还行
[35:00] It helps to have family. 有个家庭会有帮助
[35:02] Yes, it does. 是啊 会的
[35:05] Are you in touch with yours? 你跟你的家人说了吗
[35:07] I am. 说了
[35:08] That’s good. Good. 那就挺好的
[35:12] All right, then. 行了
[35:13] Uh, best of luck. 好运
[35:16] Craig, uh… 克雷格
[35:18] Well, you have my number 你有我的电话
[35:21] if you ever want to play a round or catch a game. 如果你还想出去玩或者看几场球赛
[35:23] Absolutely. 那当然的
[35:26] Uh, take care of yourself, all right? 照顾好自己 好吧?
[35:27] I will. You, too. 我会的 你也是
[35:40] Hey, Bosch. 嗨 博斯
[35:42] Thanks for meeting me out here. 谢谢你肯在这见我
[35:44] You’re doing me a solid. 你帮了我个忙
[35:45] Anything to get out of that office 我愿意干所有能离开那间办公室的事
[35:46] and loosen up the damn monkey suit. 脱下那身猴戏的戏服
[35:49] I think I got what you need. 我觉得我有你想要的
[35:50] Captain Trevor Dobbs and company. 特里沃·多布斯上尉和他的公司
[35:52] Right. 是的
[35:53] They arrived Dubai 他们今年四月二十日
[35:54] April 20 of this year. 到的迪拜
[35:55] Nonstop flight Jet Blue out of LAX. 从洛杉矶国际机场的直飞
[35:57] They returned back to the States 他们用同样的方式
[35:59] the same way October 7. 在十月七号回到美国
[36:01] And in between? 在这中间呢?
[36:03] A six-hour layover in which they visited 在迪拜国际的免税店
[36:05] the Dubai international duty-free 停留了六个小时
[36:08] and bought copious amounts of cigarettes and alcohol. 购买了大量的雪茄和酒
[36:11] Then they jump on the Safi Airlines flight to Kabul. 然后他们呢上了萨菲的航班去了喀布尔
[36:15] Hot damn Afghanistan. 热到死的阿富汗
[36:16] Turns out they’re frequent flyers. 发现他们飞的很频繁
[36:18] They were just there the year before. 他们前一年才刚刚去过
[36:20] And FYI, William Meadows was with them that time 顺便说一下 之前那次William Meadows和他们在一起
[36:23] but not this last one. 但是这次没有
[36:24] Meadows couldn’t pass the physical, Dobbs said. 多布斯说梅多思体检没过
[36:27] What’s the attraction? 是什么吸引了他们
[36:28] I mean, why go back so soon? 为什么这么快就回去了
[36:30] Ohh. Afghanistan does have its charms. 阿富汗自有她的魅力
[36:35] They were lost on me. 反正我是不理解
[36:38] Copy that. 明白了
[36:47] Detective. 警探
[36:49] Sorry. 抱歉
[36:51] – I know how they got in. – How? – 我知道他们怎么进来的了 – 原因
[36:54] There’s a faint abrasion pattern 在门框上有一个
[36:56] along the edge of the door. 快消失的磨损的痕迹
[36:57] Probably fishing line, 可能是一根钓鱼线
[36:59] maybe monofilament. 可能是单丝
[37:03] Any prints? 有什么指纹吗
[37:11] Maybe tomorrow morning 或许到明天早上
[37:12] I’ll cruise by the Marina. 我沿海巡航
[37:13] Can’t hurt. 没什么大不了的
[37:14] What do you think it is? 你觉得是因为什么
[37:16] O’Shea thinks drugs or cash, 奥谢觉得大概是毒品或者钞票
[37:17] maybe antiquities. 没准是古董
[37:19] A jeep full of gold. 一辆装满了金子的吉普
[37:21] You are hung up on that Jeep. 你老是想着那辆吉普车
[37:22] I just can’t stop thinking about it. 我控制不住自己
[37:25] In my mind it’s a solid gold jeep. 我觉得那是一辆纯金的吉普
[37:26] Whatever it is, 无所谓
[37:28] this last time, they left Meadows behind. 这最后一次 他们抛下了梅多思
[37:30] Doing dope, running his mouth. 不停的吸毒 胡言乱语
[37:32] He’d gone to pieces, so they shut him up. 他会被大卸八块的 所以他们让他闭嘴了
[37:35] Sharkey, too. 沙奇也是这个下场
[37:36] Yeah. Sharkey. 是啊 沙奇
[37:39] Wrong place, wrong time. 错误的时间在错误的地点
[37:41] Bad luck. 走背字儿
[37:43] His whole life. 他一生都这样
[39:17] Well, good on Maddie. 玛迪好样的
[39:19] The coach wants her to join the travel team. 教练想让她进旅行队
[39:22] Do a workup on him? 调查他一下
[39:23] No. 不用
[39:24] Why not? 为什么
[39:25] The coach is a woman. 教练是个女的
[39:26] So? Do it. Trust me. 所以呢 做吧 相信我
[39:30] So when do you hear about the captain’s exam? 所以你什么时候听说的升职考试
[39:32] I heard. 反正我是听说了
[39:35] Next to last band. 挨着最后一队
[39:36] Gonna die on that list. 在死亡名单上了
[39:38] Shit. Sorry. 操 抱歉
[39:41] What happened? 发生什么了
[39:42] Kiz. 基兹
[39:43] I mean, I can’t prove it, but… 我无法证明 但
[39:47] Well, you can take it again in two years. 你可以两年之后再测一次
[39:49] It’ll be ancient history. 那就成为历史了
[39:50] No, no, no, no. I’m done. 不不不 我放弃了
[39:53] You know what? The truth is 你猜怎么着 事实上
[39:55] I think I wanted to make captain 我觉得比起成为上尉
[39:56] more than I wanted to actually be one. 我跟愿意培养上尉
[39:59] But I’m happy where I am 但我喜欢我现在这样
[40:01] with you assholes. 和你这个混蛋一起
[40:04] Where you belong. 你属于这里
[40:05] That’s right. 对啊
[40:06] To my assholes. 致我的混蛋
[40:13] I think that toast was probably a first. 这大概是第一杯敬酒
[40:21] It’s been a rough one for you. 对你来说很难吧
[40:25] That tunnel vision you get 你干那个案子时
[40:26] – when you work a case, right? – Sure. – 有的隧道幻觉 – 怎么了
[40:31] I didn’t pay attention. 我没上心
[40:33] I didn’t protect my witness. 我没保护我的证人
[40:36] Now that boy’s going home the wrong way. 现在那个孩子回不了家了
[40:40] I keep telling you. 我一直在跟你说
[40:41] It’s not your fault, Harry. 不是你的错 哈里
[40:44] I mean, it isn’t. 那不是的
[40:58] – Wow. Look who it is. – Rhodes. – 哇 瞧瞧谁来了 – 罗德兹
[41:00] How’s life in the fast lane? 快节奏生活怎么样
[41:01] Beats humping a shamu. 忙着抓鲸鱼
[41:02] I’ll bet. Nice murse. 肯定的 钱包不错
[41:03] Real Corinthian leather? 真皮的
[41:11] Who told you to reprint the scene? 谁让你重印现场指纹的
[41:12] My idea. 我的主意
[41:14] Your idea or Bosch’s? 你的还是博斯的
[41:18] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[41:20] Look, Jimmy, it’s my case, too. 听着吉米 这也是我的案子
[41:22] I needed to do something besides research bezels and watch bands. 我需要干除了研究挡板和带子以外的事
[41:25] – Fair enough. – So? – 够公平 – 所以呢
[41:28] LT thinks it’s a frame 警督觉得是陷害
[41:30] and Andrew Holland’s behind it. 而且安德鲁·霍兰德是幕后黑手
[41:31] What do you think? 你觉得呢?
[41:32] Maybe. Or maybe 有可能 也可能是
[41:35] Bosch killed Gunn and designed this fucked up frame 博斯杀了甘恩 设计了这个陷害
[41:37] to throw shit on Holland. 往霍兰德身上抹黑
[41:38] No way. 不可能
[41:42] You don’t know, young blood. 你是个菜鸟 你又不知道
[41:45] You don’t know. 你不知道
[41:46] Never assume. 别猜
[41:50] Why would Bosch do that? 博斯为什么要那么干
[41:51] He takes two assholes off the board 他一石
[41:53] with one move. 二鸟
[41:54] He gets Gunn, 他干掉了甘恩
[41:55] and Holland goes down, too. 霍兰德也落水了
[41:58] But here’s the thing. 但是你看吧
[42:00] I don’t know who killed Gunn yet, 我现在还不知道是谁杀了甘恩
[42:03] but I know Bosch is lying about something. 但是我知道博斯在撒谎
[42:05] He’s hiding something. I can smell it. 他在掩饰什么 我察觉得到
[42:13] So what do we do? 那我们怎么办
[42:14] We start over. 我们重新来
[42:19] Look at everything again. 重新审视一切
[42:19] From the beginning? 从一开始
[42:21] Hey. 嗨
[42:22] We’re way ahead of the game. 我们现在领先着呢
[42:24] Some smart ass already had the scene reprinted. 有个聪明鬼重新检查了现场
[42:28] – Got some quality lifts, too. – Oh, yeah. – 也提高点质量 – 是啊
[42:40] Hey, you know what? 你猜怎么着
[42:42] Why don’t you take this one? 这个你上吧
[42:48] Edward James Gunn. 爱德华·詹姆斯·甘恩
[42:49] You bailed him out of the Rampart drunk tank 你在两周前把他从
[42:51] about two weeks ago. 拘留所保释出来
[42:53] Girl said she needed to get this fella out. 我女人说要保这家伙出来
[42:55] Asked me to handle it, so I did. 让我帮忙 然后我就帮了
[42:58] Can you pull your copy of her I.D.? 能给我她身份证的复印件吗?
[43:00] Didn’t make a copy. 没复印
[43:02] So there are no papers on this? 所以没有纸质文件
[43:03] Of course there is. 当然有了
[43:05] Been doing this job a long time. 干这行很久了
[43:09] We obey the law here. 我们是守法的好公民
[43:15] I can’t read this signature. 我看不清这个签名
[43:17] Tough titty. 挺倔的女孩
[43:17] Hey. Respect. 放尊重点
[43:21] What can I tell you? 我还能说什么
[43:22] She showed me I.D. She signed the form. 她给我看身份证 签了表格
[43:26] She paid the bond. 付了钱
[43:27] How’d she pay? 她怎么付的
[43:28] Cash. 现金
[43:29] She paid cash on the barrel. 她把钱放在桶上
[43:31] What did she look like? 她长什么样?
[43:32] Young, dark hair, dark eyes. 年轻 深色头发 深眼睛
[43:35] Hispanic. 西班牙人
[43:36] Latina. 拉丁人
[43:38] She was Spanish. 她是西班牙人
[43:39] She speaks Spanish? 她说西语
[43:41] How would I know? We talk English in here. 我怎么知道 在这跟我们说英语
[43:43] Are you fucking with me, asshole? 你是在耍我吗 混蛋
[43:50] Anybody else been in here asking about this? 还有谁进来问过这些吗
[43:53] As a matter of fact… 事实上
[43:58] last week. 上周
[44:04] Bosch. 博斯
[44:56] Here you go. 这就行了
[45:02] You have a good day, sir. 今天过得愉快
[45:03] Abso-fucking-lutely, Popeye. 那他妈是肯定的 大力水手
[45:24] You seen this? 你看见了吗
[45:25] No. What? 没 什么
[45:27] Search Twitter. 看看推特
[45:28] Hashtag DDD or hashtag 3D. 话题DDD 或者3D
[45:31] Hashtag DDD? 话题DDD
[45:33] What is that? 什么玩意
[45:34] The Edward Gunn murder. 爱德华·甘恩谋杀案
[45:35] The story you backed off of 那个你撤下的报导
[45:37] about an LAPD officer being a suspect. 关于洛杉矶警察存在嫌疑的事
[45:39] “Down and dirty detective.” “垃圾黑警”
[45:41] Blogger at Witness L.A. Picked it up, 洛杉矶目击的博客人提出来了
[45:43] – Now it’s everywhere. – Shit. – 现在到处都是 – 操
[45:45] It’s on the Huffington Post. 它还上了赫芬顿邮报
[45:46] You said it was a nonstory. 你说那是无稽之谈
[45:48] It was. It is. 它原来是 现在也是
[45:50] You got played. 你被耍了
[45:56] Grace wants everybody 格蕾丝想让所有人
[45:57] to bring a couple of sides. 都带点配菜
[45:59] I was thinking biscuits, mac and cheese. 我在想饼干和意大利通心粉
[46:02] Mac and cheese sounds good. 通心粉挺好的
[46:03] I’m kidding. It sounds horrible. 我开玩笑 听起来烂透了
[46:07] Sweet potatoes with marshmallow crust. 甘薯和烤棉花糖
[46:09] Sounds horrible. 听上去很糟糕
[46:10] Yeah, but it tastes good. 是 但是尝起来很好
[46:16] Annabelle, she’s not returning my calls. 安娜贝儿不回我的电话
[46:19] Maybe it’s the holiday. She’s gone home to Mama. 现在是假期 她回家了
[46:23] I told O’Shea she’d testify. 我跟奥谢说了她会作证
[46:25] You what? 什么
[46:27] I more or less guaranteed it. 稍微打了点包票
[46:28] I thought you were going to tell him 我以为你要和他说
[46:29] she changed her mind. 她改变主意了
[46:31] I was hoping you’d take another crack at her. 我希望你能再劝劝她
[46:33] You’re very persuasive when you want to be. 只要你愿意 你的说服力很强
[46:36] Okay, I’ll do it Friday. 好吧 我周五试试
[46:39] If we lose her, at least we’ve got you. 如果我们失去她了 至少我们还有你
[46:50] Let’s see it, boys, let’s see it. 来吧 兄弟 咱们来看看
[47:01] Yeah, baby. 噢我的宝贝
[47:04] Oh, that is fucking pretty. 太他妈好看了
[47:07] That’s amore. 还有呢
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme