时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – You, Amigo. – Yeah. Bueno. | – 给你 朋友 – 谢谢 朋友 |
[00:11] | – Whaddaya got? – The best. | – 你买了什么 – 人间美味 |
[00:18] | Red is for the pork, green is for the chicken. | 猪肉配红酱 鸡肉配绿酱 |
[00:24] | Terry. Mm. I mean… | 泰瑞 这真是… |
[00:27] | I know, right? | 我没说错吧 |
[00:29] | I am serious. | 真是不错 |
[00:32] | So, aside from, uh… | 你除了品尝 |
[00:34] | me turning you on to my favorite tamale truck. | 我最爱的玉米卷 还有什么事 |
[00:39] | I need a sounding board. | 我需要征询意见 |
[00:41] | Somebody I can trust. | 向我信任的人 |
[00:43] | You know, is a player but isn’t in the game anymore. | 向已经退出的同行 |
[00:46] | – I’m the best you can do? – Afraid so. | – 你只能找到我了吗 – 恐怕是的 |
[00:49] | Shoot. | 那你说吧 |
[00:51] | Caught one the other day. | 前两天碰到一个案子 |
[00:53] | Another detective came to the scene, you know, hard charger. | 一个”猛冲猛打”型的警探也去了现场 |
[00:57] | Guy I’ve known for years. | 我认识他多年 |
[00:58] | Process it, his prints turn up on a glass. | 办案过程中发现玻璃杯上有他的指纹 |
[01:02] | I ask him about it, | 我问他怎么回事 |
[01:04] | he says he made a mistake. | 他说他犯了个错 |
[01:05] | Took off his glove. | 不小心摘掉了手套 |
[01:08] | He’s not the type. | 他不像那么粗心的人 |
[01:09] | Anyone can make a mistake. | 每个人都会犯错 |
[01:11] | You think he might be involved? | 你认为他牵涉其中吗 |
[01:13] | The thought crossed my mind. | 有这么想过 |
[01:15] | That’s a dark fuckin’ thought. | 这么想就太消沉了 |
[01:17] | He’s been after this scumbag for years. | 他花费数年试图查出那个人渣的蛛丝马迹 |
[01:20] | Knows he did it, knows in his bones. | 骨子里清楚他就是凶手 |
[01:22] | The way we do. | 我们都清楚 |
[01:24] | Let’s be honest. | 老实说 |
[01:25] | Who’d miss the creep? Waste of fresh air. | 谁稀罕那样的臭虫 纯粹是浪费空气 |
[01:29] | Let it go. | 那就别管了 |
[01:31] | You know me better than that. | 你该更了解我才是 |
[01:33] | Yeah. That’s why I retired early. | 没错 所以我早就退休了 |
[01:35] | You wore me out. | 你把我消耗殆尽了 |
[01:37] | Can’t take it to my lieutenant. | 不能让警督知道这事 |
[01:39] | She thinks this guy walks on water. | 她把那家伙当成神一样崇拜 |
[01:42] | Look, Santiago. Now, if you stir this shit, | 圣地亚哥 如果你把这事挑起来 |
[01:45] | nobody will ever want to work with you again, ever. | 就再也不会有人想和你搭档了 |
[01:50] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[01:52] | So what you want to do… | 所以你要做的是 |
[01:54] | is kick it into the open without your name on it. | 不留痕迹地把此事声张开来 |
[01:57] | That way, it becomes a command problem. | 这样的话 这就成了命令问题 |
[01:59] | You keep your skirts clean. | 并且牵扯不到你身上 |
[02:11] | Dad! | 爸 |
[02:13] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[02:17] | How did he know to come up behind you? | 他怎么会想到来查你的 |
[02:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:23] | There’s nothing you can think of might have blown your cover? | 你有没有留下可能暴露身份的线索 |
[02:25] | You know, fuck you, Moreno. | 都怪你 莫雷诺 |
[02:27] | I told you not to underestimate him. | 我早就叫你不要低估他 |
[02:32] | Did he make you? | 他发现你了吗 |
[02:33] | No, he didn’t make me. | 没有 他没有发现我 |
[02:37] | Xavi, see what you can find out. | 贾维 你去查探一下 |
[02:39] | If he made Woody, I want to know. | 如果他发现了伍迪 告诉我 |
[02:40] | He didn’t make me, goddamnit. | 他没有发现我 该死的 |
[02:41] | – Find out where his head’s at. – You got it, Cap. | – 找找看他的弱点在哪而不儿 – 遵命 上尉 |
[02:44] | No more fuck ups, Woodrow. | 别再惹麻烦了 伍德鲁 |
[02:48] | No, sir. | 是 |
[02:55] | Doing great. Just keep an eye out for… | 做得很好 还要注意… |
[03:01] | – Slow down a little. – Okay. | – 慢一点 – 好的 |
[03:04] | For what? An eye out for what? | 还要注意什么 |
[03:07] | Trash day. Cans. | 收垃圾日 垃圾桶 |
[03:15] | – You good? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 当然 |
[03:29] | Dad, I am so sorry. I have absolutely no idea what happened. | 爸爸 我很抱歉 我不知道怎么了 |
[03:32] | – I… – It’s all right, it’s all right, | – 我… – 没事了 没事了 |
[03:34] | It’s not your fault. It was my fault, | 不是你的错 都怪我 |
[03:35] | I was distracted. You know what I think? | 我刚刚分心了 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[03:38] | Here. Reach in the glove box, | 打开车里的杂物箱 |
[03:39] | there should be a pen and some paper. | 里面应该有笔和纸 |
[03:44] | Just write a note, give ’em my cell. | 留个纸条 附上我的电话 |
[03:47] | Don’t worry about the mirror, it’s just a mirror. | 不用担心镜子 只是块镜子而已 |
[03:49] | Mirrors are replaceable. | 碎了可以再换 |
[03:54] | You were saying? | 你刚才要说什么 |
[03:55] | You think what? | 你想怎么样 |
[03:59] | Yeah, I don’t want you home alone. | 对 我不希望你自己待在家里 |
[04:00] | I mean, just for a couple of days | 接下来这几天 |
[04:02] | after school, hang out with friends, | 放学后 和朋友们一起玩 |
[04:04] | work in the library ’til I can pick you up. | 在图书馆里看看书 等我去接你 |
[04:08] | Is this about last night? | 是因为昨晚的事吗 |
[04:10] | It’s probably me just being overprotective, but, yeah. | 也许是我过分保护你了 但是没错 |
[04:15] | You got home really late. | 你很晚才回家 |
[04:17] | Yeah. It was a false alarm. | 是啊 假警报 |
[04:19] | Neighbor thought she had a prowler. | 邻居以为有小偷闯入 |
[04:21] | Well, that’s not scary at all. | 一点都不吓人 |
[04:24] | I’ve also been thinking maybe it’s not a bad idea | 我还在想帮你找个驾驶教练 |
[04:27] | to get you a real driving instructor. | 应该是个好主意 |
[04:30] | If it’s okay with you. | 你不介意就好 |
[04:33] | You could put up a small fight. That big. | 你差点引起一场抗争 这么大点的 |
[05:05] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[05:07] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[05:10] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[05:13] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[05:15] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[05:18] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[05:21] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[05:23] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[05:38] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[05:52] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[05:56] | Mrs. Niese? Detective Bosch. Hollywood Division. | 尼斯女士吗 我是好莱坞分局的博斯警探 |
[06:00] | – Tommy okay? – He’s fine. May I come in? | – 汤米还好吗 – 他很好 我能进去吗 |
[06:13] | Suit. Must be serious. | 穿西装肯定是正事 |
[06:15] | He’s not in any kind of trouble at all, | 他没惹什么麻烦 |
[06:17] | I just need to ask him a few questions. | 我只是需要问他几个问题 |
[06:20] | I’ve gotta get ready for work. You mind? | 我得准备去上班了 你不介意吧 |
[06:22] | Do what you need to do. | 忙你的就好了 |
[06:23] | I’m not gonna be much help, anyway. | 反正我也帮不上什么忙 |
[06:25] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[06:28] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[06:30] | A month ago, maybe, the last time you guys brought him back. | 一个月前吧 上次你们几个把他带回来的时候 |
[06:33] | Stayed the night. | 待了一晚上 |
[06:35] | Gone in the morning before I got up. | 在我起床之前就走了 |
[06:36] | Raided my purse, as usual. | 像往常一样 拿了我的钱 |
[06:39] | Any idea who he hangs with? Friends? | 你能想到他会去找谁吗 比如朋友之类的 |
[06:41] | I’m sorry, I don’t. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[06:44] | First time he ran off, he was 12. | 他第一次离家出走的时候只有12岁 |
[06:48] | His life has been a mystery to me ever since. | 从那以后 他的生活对我来说便成了迷 |
[06:50] | On the streets, living in… | 无家可归 住在… |
[06:51] | What do you call them? Squats? | 你叫它什么 “陋室”吗 |
[06:56] | Pain in my fuckin’ ass. Judges me for how I make a living. | 真是烦人 总是批判我的谋生手段 |
[07:01] | But you’d take him back in a minute, wouldn’t you? | 但你毫不犹豫就把他带回家了 不是吗 |
[07:03] | Probably, yeah. | 大概吧 |
[07:05] | ‘Cause I’m, uh, big-hearted. | 因为我宽宏大量 |
[07:14] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:16] | – Nice. – You’re sweet. | – 很好 – 你真贴心 |
[07:18] | Not a very good liar, but thanks. | 不太擅长说谎 不过还是谢谢了 |
[07:21] | It’s all about the light. | 灯光至关重要 |
[07:26] | The right light will hide a multitude of sins. | 恰当的灯光可以隐藏起许多罪恶 |
[07:32] | Leave my card here on the table. If he shows. | 我把名片留在桌上了 他要是出现就给我打电话 |
[07:36] | He won’t. | 他不会回来的 |
[07:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:46] | J. Edgar. | 杰·埃德加 |
[07:47] | The prints from the RV door handle. | 房车门把手上的那些指纹 |
[07:49] | One came back to a juvenile. Thomas Niese. | 其中一个是个青少年的 托马斯·尼斯 |
[07:53] | Sharkey. I got nothin’ from his mom. | 沙奇 我从他妈这里没得到任何信息 |
[07:57] | Put the word out to grab him up for a little chat. | 把话传下去 我们要找他聊聊 |
[07:59] | I’m on my way back from Northridge now. | 我现在从北岭市赶回去 |
[08:02] | I’ll organize a search party. | 我会组建一支搜查队 |
[08:06] | Billets. | 比利茨 |
[08:07] | Lieutenant. Scott Anderson, Times (The New York Times). | 警督 我是斯科特·安德森 来自《时代周刊》 |
[08:11] | What can I do for you, Mr. Anderson? | 安德森先生 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[08:13] | I’m writing a piece on the Edward Gunn case. | 我在写一篇关于爱德华·甘恩的稿子 |
[08:15] | Well, you know I can’t comment on an ongoing investigation. | 你知道我不能对正在进行的调查发表评论 |
[08:19] | No comment required. | 不需要评论 |
[08:20] | I just need confirmation on a tip I received. | 我只需确认一条我收到的情报 |
[08:23] | What’s the tip? | 什么情报? |
[08:24] | That you’re investigating one of your own people for the murder. | 你正在调查一名内部人员是否为凶手 |
[08:27] | And who would that be? | 这位内部人员是谁 |
[08:29] | No name given. A veteran officer. | 没有名字 只知道是个资深警员 |
[08:31] | Mr. Anderson, uh, | 安德森先生 |
[08:33] | do you chase down every crackpot tip that you get? | 你收到的每一条情报 你都会认真调查吗 |
[08:36] | Lieutenant, this came from someone in your department. | 警督 这条消息来自你们部门内部 |
[08:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:40] | You know I can’t give you my source. | 你知道我不能告诉你我的消息来源 |
[08:43] | So confirm or deny? | 承认还是否认 |
[08:45] | The tip is bogus. Have a blessed day. | 情报是假的 祝你愉快 |
[08:56] | You’re the man. | 你真行 |
[08:58] | Sweet! | 棒极了 |
[09:14] | Let’s go. Off the bike. Come on. | 跟我们走一趟吧 下车 快点 |
[09:19] | You two stay there. | 你俩待在这儿 |
[09:22] | You know the deal. Let’s go. Get in. | 你懂规矩的 走吧 进去 |
[09:28] | You just won the lottery. | 你走运了 |
[09:30] | Harry’s on the streets, so I got an extra. | 哈里还在外面 这杯就给你吧 |
[09:32] | Lottery, huh? | 走运了是吧 |
[09:34] | That mean you get to walk over to the coffee table, | 那你能不能走到咖啡桌那儿 |
[09:35] | and get me two packs of sugar? | 给我拿两包糖 |
[09:36] | Way ahead of you, brother. | 早就想到了 兄弟 |
[09:40] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[09:42] | What’s going on with Gunn? | 甘恩的案子进展怎么样? |
[09:43] | Beats me. You have to ask Robertson. | 我不清楚 你得去问罗伯森 |
[09:45] | Right now he has me chasing down watch band and bezel patterns. | 他现在让我查表带和镶嵌样式 |
[09:48] | What’s a bezel? | 什么是”镶嵌” |
[09:50] | The metal circle that secures the crystal on a watch. | 把宝石固定在手表上的金属圈 |
[09:54] | What for? | 有什么用? |
[09:55] | Marks on Gunn’s neck and back. | 甘恩的脖子和后背上有痕迹 |
[09:57] | Robertson thinks choke hold, maybe. | 罗伯特觉得他可能被锁喉了 |
[09:58] | Like old school LAPD. | 老派洛杉矶警局做法 |
[10:00] | You ever do that? Choke somebody out? | 你干过这事吗 对谁锁喉 |
[10:02] | No, way before my time. | 没 那都是我来之前的事了 |
[10:04] | Well, Robertson seems to know a lot about it. | 罗伯森似乎非常了解锁喉的事 |
[10:08] | I don’t know what he’s thinking. | 我不知道他在想什么 |
[10:11] | Give it time. | 给他点时间 |
[10:12] | If it’s any consolation, | 这也许能安慰到你 |
[10:13] | I worked with Harry for months before he trusted me enough | 在哈里足够信任我 允许我和他一起喝咖啡之前 |
[10:16] | to even have a cup of coffee with him. | 我们也一起工作了好几个月 |
[10:27] | Sorry. Comin’ in from Northridge. | 抱歉 刚从北岭回来 |
[10:31] | What’s in Northridge? | 去那里干什么 |
[10:33] | His mother. You ought to call her. | 他母亲在那儿 你应该给她打电话 |
[10:36] | – Why? She don’t care. – You ought to call her. | – 何必呢 她又不在乎 – 你应该给她打电话 |
[10:38] | Need us to stay, in case he gets frisky? | 需要我们待在这吗 免得他失去控制 |
[10:40] | No, I got this. Thanks, Edge. | 不用了 我能搞定 谢谢 艾奇 |
[10:44] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[10:56] | We lifted your prints off the RV door. | 我们从房车门上提取到了你的指纹 |
[10:59] | You lied to me. | 你对我说谎了 |
[11:01] | Anything about your story true? | 你说的有一句真话吗 |
[11:05] | All right, I went and I tried the door. | 好吧 我去过那儿并且还试着开了门 |
[11:07] | All right? Then I got out of there. | 然后我就离开了 |
[11:09] | – You saw the body? – Yeah, I did. | – 你看到尸体了吗 – 看到了 |
[11:11] | I freaked and I split. That’s all. | 我被吓到了然后就跑了 就这样 |
[11:14] | Okay, look, you’re not a suspect. | 好的 你并不是嫌疑犯 |
[11:15] | I just need some help here is all. | 我只是需要一些帮助 |
[11:17] | Nobody’s gonna ever know we talked. | 没人会知道我们谈过话 |
[11:21] | Wouldn’t hurt you to have a friend in the department. | 交个警局的朋友对你有好处 |
[11:29] | Yeah, so I’m taggin’, all right? A car pulls up. | 好吧 我被盯上了 有辆车停在旁边 |
[11:32] | Black SUV you told me about. | 你说那是一辆黑色SUV |
[11:33] | Someone gets out, they go in, | 有人从车上下来 他们进了房车 |
[11:35] | they come right back out, like, a minute later, | 大约一分钟之后 他们就出来了 |
[11:37] | they take off. | 然后离开了 |
[11:38] | – You saw all this? – No, I heard it, okay? | – 你看到了全部过程吗 – 没有 我听到的 |
[11:41] | I was fuckin’ hiding. I didn’t see shit. | 我躲起来了 什么都没看见 |
[11:43] | So, the car pulls up. How many people in it, could you tell? | 所以有辆车停在旁边 你知道车里有几个人吗 |
[11:47] | I don’t know man. | 我不知道 |
[11:48] | Look, I hid as soon as I saw the headlights coming my way. | 我一看到有车过来就躲起来了 |
[11:50] | They see you? | 他们看见你了吗 |
[11:52] | I don’t think so, I’m pretty quick. | 应该没有 我动作挺快的 |
[11:55] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[11:59] | All right, I heard a thud. | 好吧 我听到了一声重响 |
[12:01] | Right? Like… something getting knocked over. | 就像什么东西被撞翻了 |
[12:04] | Kind of muffled. | 好像被蒙住了 |
[12:05] | Like a gunshot? | 像是枪击声吗 |
[12:08] | Could have been. I don’t know. | 有可能 我不确定 |
[12:10] | Okay, so they split. And then what? | 好吧 他们很快离开了 接下来呢 |
[12:13] | Then I went, I looked in the RV. | 然后我朝房车里面看了看 |
[12:15] | All right, and I got the fuck out of there. | 之后就赶紧跑了 |
[12:19] | Shit, man, I knew I should have called 9-1-1. | 该死 我应该叫救护车的 |
[12:22] | – Didn’t want to snitch. – No, I didn’t. | – 不想告发 – 不 我不想 |
[12:25] | And I didn’t want to get blamed for it, either. | 我也不想因此而受到怪罪 |
[12:27] | I get that. Let’s go. I’ll give you a lift. | 我懂了 走吧 捎你一程 |
[12:58] | Yeah, but this is major, Brad. | 是 但这是关键 布拉德 |
[13:00] | A suspected serial killer murdered, | 一个连环杀人嫌疑犯被谋杀了 |
[13:02] | and the cops are looking at one of their own. | 警察们怀疑自己人 |
[13:04] | You don’t buy the denial. | 你不相信他们的否认 |
[13:05] | Shit. For me, it just confirms we’re on the right track. | 妈的 对我而言 否认恰好证明了我们是正确的 |
[13:09] | Call me old fashioned, but we need a second source. | 说我保守也好 但我们需要其它信息来源 |
[13:11] | Not just click bait we have to walk back by Friday. | 光靠一条哗众取宠的标题可远远不够 |
[13:14] | Who do you think they’re looking at? | 你觉得他们在调查谁 |
[13:15] | My source didn’t give me a name. A veteran officer. | 线人没给我名字 只说是个资深警员 |
[13:18] | – Your source inside the department? – Correct. | – 你的线人是警局内部人员 – 没错 |
[13:20] | You call Bosch? | 你问博斯了吗 |
[13:22] | He knows the Gunn case better than anyone. | 他比任何人都了解甘恩案 |
[13:23] | Bosch will tell me to fuck off. | 博斯会让我直接滚蛋 |
[13:26] | I’d characterize that as decline to comment. | 我认为那就是不置可否 |
[13:28] | Still, doesn’t he owe us? | 说真的 这不是他欠我们的吗 |
[13:30] | Didn’t Russell help him solve his mother’s murder? | 不是罗素帮他解决了他母亲的谋杀罪吗 |
[13:32] | I’m not sure he sees it that way. | 我觉得他可能不这么想 |
[13:34] | You’re creative. You’ll think of something. | 你那么有创意 你会想出解决办法的 |
[13:37] | – What if it’s him? – Who, Bosch? | – 如果是他呢 – 谁 博斯吗 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:43] | What if he’s the veteran officer? | 如果他就是那个资深警员呢 |
[13:46] | Then he’ll definitely tell you to fuck off. | 那他绝对会叫你赶紧滚蛋 |
[13:54] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | – 你的咖啡 – 谢谢 |
[13:59] | So, you think it’s Jimmy. | 所以你认为是吉米 |
[14:03] | I don’t picture Pierce tipping that reporter. | 我无法想象皮尔斯给那个记者情报 |
[14:06] | I’m sure he knows by now Harry’s been stalking Gunn for years. | 我确定他知道哈里已经跟踪甘恩好几年了 |
[14:09] | What else has Jimmy got? | 吉米还知道什么 |
[14:11] | He noticed marks on Gunn’s neck and back. | 他注意到了甘恩脖子和背上的伤痕 |
[14:14] | Possible choke hold. | 是锁喉造成的 |
[14:17] | He told Pierce he thinks it could be connected to law enforcement. | 他告诉皮尔斯他认为这可能跟执法部门有关 |
[14:20] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[14:23] | And what do you have that Jimmy doesn’t? | 你知道什么吉米不知道的信息 |
[14:25] | A surveillance camera I found in Gunn’s apartment. | 我在甘恩的公寓发现了一个监控摄像头 |
[14:28] | And I found something else that night. | 那晚我还找到了些别的东西 |
[14:30] | – An owl. – An owl? | – 一只猫头鹰 – 一只猫头鹰 |
[14:34] | Plastic garden owl. | 花园里的塑料猫头鹰 |
[14:36] | I think somebody put it there the night of the murder. | 我觉得是有人在谋杀那晚安置在那里的 |
[14:39] | There was a message on it. | 上面还有个字条 |
[14:41] | Cave Cave Deus Videt. | 当心 当心 神看得见 |
[14:45] | – I Googled it. It’s Latin. – What does it mean? | – 我查了下 是拉丁语 – 什么意思 |
[14:48] | Beware, beware, God sees. Like God is watching. | “当心 当心 神看得见” 好像上帝正在看着 |
[14:55] | – Watching what? – Gunn. | – 看什么 – 甘恩 |
[14:59] | His sins. His evil doings. | 他的罪过 邪恶的勾当 |
[15:00] | His rapes and murders. | 他犯的强奸罪和谋杀案 |
[15:04] | Guess which 15th century Dutch artist | 猜猜哪位十五世纪的荷兰艺术家 |
[15:06] | painted that phrase on a table top. | 把这句话写在了桌面上 |
[15:11] | Hieronymus Bosch. | 耶罗尼米斯·博斯 |
[15:15] | So, what, Harry Bosch, the avenging angel? | 这么说哈里·博斯是复仇天使 |
[15:17] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[15:19] | Least we’re meant to think so. | 起码我们想这么认为 |
[15:20] | What, that Harry killed Gunn? | 什么 哈里杀了甘恩 |
[15:22] | Why would he point the finger at himself? | 他为什么把矛头指向他自己 |
[15:23] | He wouldn’t. It’s a frame. The question is, who would? | 他没有 是陷害 问题是谁陷害了他 |
[15:26] | Who would go through all that trouble to frame him? | 谁会不顾一切地去陷害他 |
[15:33] | The Holland trial. Smear Bosch. | 荷兰审判 诽谤博斯 |
[15:36] | Andrew Holland. Thinks he’s clever. | 安德鲁·霍兰德 真是自作聪明 |
[15:39] | Thinks he’s making a movie. | 他以为自己在拍电影吗 |
[15:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:42] | – Have you talked to Harry yet? – Not yet. | – 你和哈里谈过了吗 – 还没 |
[15:47] | Jerry, you’ve gotta talk to him. | 杰瑞 你得和他谈谈 |
[15:48] | You’ve got to tell him what’s going on. | 你得告诉他发生了什么 |
[15:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:02] | You have five messages. | 您有五条信息 |
[16:05] | Detective Bosch, this is Sergeant Amy Snyder, IA. | 博思警探 我是艾米·斯奈德警长 |
[16:07] | – Please call me b… – Message deleted. | – 请给我回电… – 信息已删除 |
[16:11] | Hello, Mr. Bosch, this is Rich Isbin. | 你好 博斯先生 我是里奇·伊丝宾 |
[16:13] | – You might remember me from… – Message deleted. | – 您可能还记得… – 信息已删除 |
[16:16] | Detective Bosch, Amy Snyder again. | 博斯警探 还是艾米·斯奈德 |
[16:18] | – Please give me a… – Messaged deleted. | – 请给我… – 信息已删除 |
[16:20] | Bosch, you putz. | 博斯 你这个笨蛋 |
[16:22] | This is your old pal, Rick Jackson. | 我是你的老朋友 里克·杰克森 |
[16:23] | Your current partner came to see me | 你的现任搭档来找过我 |
[16:25] | about you and your girlfriend Edward Gunn. | 向我打听你和你的”女朋友”爱德华·甘恩 |
[16:28] | He asked me not to tell you. Thought you ought to know. | 他不让我告诉你 但我觉得你应该知道 |
[16:34] | Message saved. | 信息已保存 |
[16:37] | Detective Bosch, Scott Anderson. | 博斯警探 我是斯科特·安德森 |
[16:39] | I’d really appreciate a few minutes of your time. | 希望能占用您几分钟时间 |
[16:42] | You have my number. | 请给我打电话 |
[16:44] | Message deleted. No more messages. | 信息已删除 无新信息 |
[17:44] | – Hey, Harry. – J. Edgar. How was the Getty? | – 哈里 – 杰·埃德加 盖提怎么样 |
[17:48] | What? | 什么 |
[17:49] | The other day when I met with Goshen, you were off the radar. | 我和戈森见面那天 你没来 |
[17:53] | Oh, I told you, I had a dental thing. | 我告诉过你 我去看牙医了 |
[17:55] | I’ve been meaning to get up there with Maddie. | 我一直想和玛迪一起来这儿 |
[17:56] | – It’s beautiful. – Yeah, it is. | – 这真漂亮 – 确实 |
[17:58] | Oh, so you were up there. | 所以你确实来了 |
[18:02] | Just had to get away, think about some things. | 只是逃出来一会儿 想些事情 |
[18:04] | The cell phone reception was shitty. | 手机信号太差了 |
[18:06] | That’s why I missed your call. | 所以我才没接到你的电话 |
[18:07] | You know what? Don’t insult me with your fuckin’ lies. | 别用你那些蹩脚的谎话骗我了 |
[18:09] | Really, Jerry? | 真的吗 杰瑞 |
[18:11] | You’re investigating me for Gunn’s murder? I’m a suspect? | 你在为了甘恩的案子调查我 我是嫌犯吗 |
[18:14] | No. I think you’re being set up. | 不 我觉得你被陷害了 |
[18:15] | – You think? – I know you’re being set up. | – 你觉得 -我知道你是被陷害的 |
[18:17] | When were you planning to tell me this, partner? | 你打算等到什么时候再告诉我呢 我的搭档 |
[18:19] | Now. Why I’m here. | 现在 我就是因此才来的 |
[18:21] | I just finished filling Billets in. | 我刚告诉了比利茨警督 |
[18:22] | Oh, so she’s in on this, too? | 这么说她也参与进来了 |
[18:25] | Why didn’t you come to me first? | 你为什么不先来找我 |
[18:27] | I had to know exactly what was going on. | 我得弄清楚事情真相 |
[18:29] | You needed to make sure I didn’t kill Gunn? Are you serious? | 你要先确认我没杀甘恩吗 说真的吗 |
[18:31] | I know you didn’t kill Gunn. | 我知道不是你杀的 |
[18:33] | – I was following the evidence. – Fuck you. | -我只是跟随证据 -去你的 |
[18:36] | Harry, I’m not the only one looking into this. | 哈里 我不是唯一一个在调查此案的人 |
[18:38] | Who, Robertson? It’s his case. | 谁 罗伯森吗 这是他的案子 |
[18:40] | He’s gotta do what he’s gotta do, but he’s not my partner. | 他得做他该做的事 但他不是我的搭档 |
[18:42] | – I never thought you… – No, you know what? | – 我从未觉得你…- 不 你知道吗 |
[18:45] | We still gotta work the Meadows case together. | 我们还得一起解决梅多思的案子 |
[18:46] | After that, maybe it’s time for a change. | 但在那之后 得作出改变了 |
[18:49] | Tomorrow morning, call Scott Anderson. | 明早 给斯科特·安德森打电话 |
[18:51] | Get to the bottom of this bullshit. | 这事必须查个水落石出 |
[19:26] | Morning, gentlemen. | 早上好 先生们 |
[19:28] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你们能来见我 |
[19:30] | Before we start, I need to know where the tip came from. | 我们开始之前 我要知道情报是哪来的 |
[19:33] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能说 |
[19:37] | Look, I just need confirmation. | 我只需要确认而已 |
[19:40] | You guys investigating somebody within LAPD for Gunn’s murder? | 你们在为了甘恩案调查警局内部人员吗 |
[19:43] | – I just need to know your source. – Not gonna happen. | – 告诉我你的情报来源 – 我不能说 |
[19:45] | Look, I’m trying to spare you some grief here, | 我把丑话说在前头 |
[19:47] | because if you run this story without confirmation, | 你若是未经确认就将此事报道出去 |
[19:49] | you’ll regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[19:51] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[19:52] | Not at all, just giving you a reality check. The tip is wrong. | 不 只是给你提个醒 情报是假的 |
[19:54] | If you fall for it, you’re gonna look like a fool. | 你要是上当了 绝对会摔得很惨 |
[19:57] | It’s a career ender. | 你的职业生涯就结束了 |
[19:59] | So is giving up my source. | 暴露我的信息来源也是如此 |
[20:00] | One guess, one name, yes or no. | 猜一次 一个名字 只答是否 |
[20:05] | What do I get in return? | 我能得到什么 |
[20:08] | First call. | 一手消息 |
[20:10] | – Whole story on Gunn. – Whole story. | – 甘恩案的全部信息 -全部信息 |
[20:15] | – One name? – That’s it. | – 名字 – 没错 |
[20:17] | All right. Take a guess. | 那好 猜吧 |
[20:21] | Jimmy Robertson. | 吉米·罗伯森 |
[20:26] | – No? – No. | – 不是吗 – 不是 |
[20:30] | Not Robertson. | 不是罗伯森 |
[20:32] | – First call, right? – That’s the deal. | – 一手消息是吧 – 没错 |
[20:35] | Great. And if I get another source, | 好极了 如果我得到了其他信息 |
[20:37] | I’ll just run with the story. | 我会跟这个结合起来的 |
[20:44] | He was a little late with a smile. | 他笑得有点晚了 |
[21:18] | – Hello, CRT. – This is Chief Irving. | – 你好 社区应急小组 – 我是警长欧文 |
[21:21] | I’m trying to reach one of your CRT volunteers. | 我想联系一位你们的志愿者 |
[21:24] | Okay. Can I have the last name, please? | 好的 您知道他的姓氏吗 |
[21:27] | – Jun Park. – Okay. I have that number here. | – 润·帕克 – 好的 我这有他的号码 |
[21:29] | Yeah, go ahead. | 请说吧 |
[21:33] | Jimmy. Need a word. | 吉米 说句话 |
[21:40] | – Wait in my office. – I need to talk to him. | – 在办公室等我 – 我需要和他谈谈 |
[21:42] | I need to talk to him first. | 让我先跟他谈 |
[21:47] | You leaked an active investigation to a fuckin’ reporter. | 你向那个该死的记者泄漏了调查情报 |
[21:50] | – It wasn’t me. – Bullshit. | – 不是我 – 放屁 |
[21:51] | Yeah, bullshit is right. Where’d you get that? | 就是放屁 你从哪听说的 |
[21:53] | Scott Anderson. | 斯科特·安德森 |
[21:54] | Wait. He said that Jimmy was his source? | 等等 他说吉米是他的线人了吗 |
[21:55] | – He denied it. – There you go. | – 他否认了 – 还是的 |
[21:58] | He’s a fuckin’ liar. It was written all over his face. It’s you. | 他就是个骗子 都写在他脸上了 就是你 |
[22:00] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[22:02] | All right, you know what? Stand down, both of you. | 好了 你们俩都冷静一下 |
[22:04] | My office, Monday morning, we will straighten all this out. | 周一早上 来我办公室 我们把这事弄清楚 |
[22:07] | Take the weekend to cool off. | 周末好好冷静一下 |
[22:11] | I’m following the evidence, Bosch. | 我在收集证据 博斯 |
[22:13] | I sure as hell don’t want to see it buried by your friends in the department. | 我可不想看到你在部门的朋友们把证据藏起来 |
[22:18] | You’re on very thin ice. Not another word. | 你现在非常危险 别再说了 |
[22:26] | And you have impeccable timing. | 而你时间赶得真巧 |
[22:28] | Sergeant Snyder is in my office. | 斯奈德警长就在我办公室 |
[22:29] | Did you okay J. Edgar doing an off the books investigation on Gunn? | 你就让杰·埃德加这么秘密调查甘恩案吗 |
[22:32] | On me? | 调查我 |
[22:34] | You were never a suspect, Harry. | 我们从未怀疑过你 哈里 |
[22:36] | We were concerned about where this might lead. | 我们很担心 这会如何收尾 |
[22:38] | All right, we were trying to protect you. | 我们是在尽力保护你 |
[22:40] | Tell her I’m busy. | 告诉她我忙着呢 |
[23:09] | I hope everything’s all right. | 希望一切都还顺利 |
[23:11] | Woody’s a good tenant. Quiet. | 伍迪是个好房客 他很安静 |
[23:16] | Just a few routine questions. | 只是问几个例行问题 |
[23:21] | Woody. Woody! | 伍迪 伍迪 |
[23:29] | Surf’s up somewhere. | 在某个地方冲浪吧 |
[23:31] | Rincon. Trestles. | 林康 某个海滩 |
[23:33] | Sometimes he takes off for Mexico, Baja, San Blas. | 有时他飞墨西哥 包姚 圣地亚哥 |
[23:37] | Maybe he’s just down at Espresso Yourself on the boardwalk. | 或许他现在正在木板路上的自助咖啡摊 |
[23:40] | Any idea when he’ll be back? | 知道他什么时候回来吗 |
[23:42] | Could be 30 minutes or 30 days. You never know. | 可能三十分钟 也可能三十天 说不准 |
[23:46] | Tell him it’s about Billy Meadows. | 告诉他事关比利·梅多思 |
[23:50] | – Thank you. – Yeah, thank you. | – 谢谢 – 好的 谢谢你 |
[24:08] | You ever surf? | 你冲过浪吗 |
[24:11] | Is this “Let’s pretend we’re partners again” small talk? | 这是”让我们装作我们还是好搭档”的闲聊吗 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:17] | No. | 不[没有] |
[24:18] | No, you never surfed, or no, | 不 你没冲过浪 还是 |
[24:19] | you’re not ready for partner small talk? | 你没准备好进行搭档之间的闲聊 |
[24:22] | Both. | 两者都有 |
[24:29] | Call these sculptures “Memories of the ‘Stan.” | 这些雕塑叫做”关于斯坦的记忆” |
[24:31] | Tribute to the fallen of my unit. | 致敬我部队的英雄们 |
[24:33] | This is Danny. He rides a wheelchair now. | 这是丹尼 他现在得靠轮椅 |
[24:36] | He was lucky. Still got his balls. | 他还算幸运的 起码蛋还在 |
[24:41] | ID any of these guys? | 有你认识的吗 |
[24:45] | Quarles and Tuck. | 夸尔斯和塔克 |
[24:47] | Dumb fucks. Re-enlisted. They’re in Kandahar. | 蠢货们 他们被延长服役 现在在坎大哈 |
[24:49] | Here’s your boy Meadows. Wasn’t surprised when I heard. | 这是你要找的梅多思 我一点也不惊讶 |
[24:53] | Billy was living on borrowed time. | 比利活得比预想得要久 |
[24:56] | He was tight with these three. | 他和这三个人关系很好 |
[24:57] | Captain Dobbs. Xavi Moreno. Woody Woodrow. | 道比斯上校 哈维·莫雷诺 伍迪·伍德洛 |
[25:01] | Four amigos. Fearless motherfuckers. | 四个朋友 无所畏惧的混蛋们 |
[25:05] | How about this? | 那这张呢 |
[25:09] | So much cash floating around back then. | 当时有那么多钱财聚集 |
[25:11] | Most of it got diverted. | 大多数都被瓜分了 |
[25:12] | Corrupt motherfuckers. Supposed to go for schools and sewers. | 腐败的混账们 真应该回到学校或是下水道去 |
[25:16] | Not to sound too sanctimonious, | 虽然听起来伪善 |
[25:17] | at lot of us lined up for our turn at the trough, too. | 但我们之中很多人在低谷中排着队等待机会 |
[25:20] | How so? | 怎么会这样? |
[25:21] | Oh, everybody had a little side action going on. | 每个人都经受了副作用 |
[25:23] | Uh, arms, drugs, cash. | 武器 毒品 金钱 |
[25:26] | I heard tell of a Jeep shipped home | 我曾听说有辆车返抵时 |
[25:29] | with gold stashed in every nook and cranny. | 车上的所有角落都塞满了金子 |
[25:31] | How do you get a Jeep stuffed with gold through customs? | 一车金子怎么过得去海关 |
[25:34] | You don’t. You go through military channels. | 过不去 走的是军事通道 |
[25:37] | You know, “Thank you for your service, son.” | 你懂得 “谢谢你们的服务 “ |
[25:38] | They just wave it on through. | 他们就把它在空中一扔 |
[25:40] | All you need is one guy on that end to put it on the boat, | 只要一个人在一边装上去 |
[25:42] | and one guy on this end to take it off. | 另一个人在这边把它拿下来 |
[25:44] | Those guys come cheap. | 那些家伙都很便宜 |
[25:47] | How about her? | 那她呢? |
[25:48] | She was on the base. | 她当时在基地 |
[25:50] | Didn’t know her. Couldn’t tell you her name. | 我不认识她 不知道她叫什么 |
[25:51] | Was she tight with Meadows? | 她和梅多思关系好吗 |
[25:52] | If they were, they kept it a secret. | 就算关系好 他们也隐藏得很好 |
[25:55] | You gonna make one of these for Meadows? | 你会给梅多思做个雕塑吗 |
[25:57] | He’s a casualty of that fuckin’ war, isn’t he? | 他也是那场战争中的伤员吧 |
[26:00] | De Oppresso Liber. Billy Meadows. | “自压迫中解放” 比利·梅多思 |
[26:03] | De Oppresso Liber. | “自压迫中解放” |
[26:05] | I’ve had to make far too many of those calls over the years. | 我这些年来已经打过太多个电话了 |
[26:10] | You think it would get easier, but, um… | 总觉得会逐渐容易些 但… |
[26:14] | I’m afraid I’m still not very good at it. | 恐怕我还是无法擅长此事 |
[26:16] | From what I saw, I think you are. | 在我看来 你已经做得很好了 |
[26:20] | Can I, um… | 我能… |
[26:22] | ask you a question? | 问你个问题吗 |
[26:23] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 问吧 |
[26:26] | I have to make those calls. | 打这些电话是我的职责 |
[26:29] | Pay my respects to victim’s families, officer’s families. | 我得去慰问受害者家属和同事家属 |
[26:33] | Uh, are you asking me why I do CRT? | 你想问我为什么加入社区应急小组? |
[26:35] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[26:37] | Many CRT volunteers have some… | 很多应急志愿者… |
[26:41] | direct experience with this sort of loss. | 都经历过类似的精神创伤 |
[26:45] | It gives them empathy. | 这会让他们产生共鸣 |
[26:50] | I’m sorry, it’s none of my business. | 抱歉 这是你的私事 我不该问的 |
[26:54] | I watched you with that family, and I just thought, | 我看到你和那些家庭待在一起 我觉得… |
[26:57] | That we might have something in common? | 或许我和他们有共同点? |
[27:02] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[27:08] | My little brother. | 我的弟弟 |
[27:10] | Gunned down in a drive-by. | 被开车经过的歹徒枪击身亡 |
[27:12] | Four ABZ gangsters. Kids his age. | 四个ABZ黑帮 和我弟弟差不多大 |
[27:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[27:19] | Killed my father. | 他们杀了我父亲 |
[27:21] | He died nine months later, | 他去世九个月以后 |
[27:24] | and then my mother, she moved back to Seoul to live with her sister. | 我妈搬回首尔 和她姐一起生活 |
[27:28] | But you stayed. | 但你留下了 |
[27:30] | Yeah, this is my city, I grew up here. | 对 这是我的城市 我在这长大 |
[27:34] | A friend told me about CRT, and I thought, | 一个朋友告诉我应急小组 我想… |
[27:37] | maybe, just maybe, it would… | 或许 可能证明 |
[27:40] | And I was right. | 我在做正确的事 |
[27:42] | Trying to help other people, it helps me somehow. | 尽力帮助别人的同时 我也收获很多 |
[27:46] | At least sometimes. | 至少有时候是这样 |
[27:49] | I’m sure you know what all that feels like, yeah? | 你懂那种感觉 对吧? |
[27:53] | Yes. I do. | 是的 我明白 |
[27:58] | You know, I, um… | 你知道 我… |
[28:01] | I haven’t been on a date in 30 years. | 已经有三十年没约会过了 |
[28:06] | Is… is that what this is, a date? | 我们现在在约会吗 |
[28:08] | Oh, Lord, no. I mean… | 天啊 不 我是说 |
[28:15] | But if I were to ask you out… | 如果我确实想约你 |
[28:23] | What have you got to lose? | 试试又没有损失 |
[28:35] | Good luck with your witness. | 祝你早点说服证人 |
[28:37] | What you workin’ on? | 你在忙什么呢? |
[28:40] | Science fair thing with Jack. | 跟杰克一起准备科学展览 |
[28:41] | – Hasn’t managed to blow up the school yet? – Workin’ on it. | – 还没把学校炸了吗 – 快了 |
[28:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:58] | Was that small talk? | 刚才那算是闲聊吗 |
[29:00] | Hi, this is Annabelle. Leave a message. | 你好 我是安娜贝儿 请留言 |
[29:04] | Annabelle, this is Anita again. | 安娜贝儿 还是我安妮塔 |
[29:06] | We’re still waiting on you. | 大家一直在等你 |
[29:08] | Please call us, let us know what’s going on. Thank you. | 回个电话好吗 让我们知道发生了什么 谢谢 |
[29:11] | I have a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不好的预感 |
[29:13] | What if something happened to her? | 万一她出事了怎么办? |
[29:15] | – You want I should go check? – Do you mind? | – 你想让我去查查吗 – 你介意吗 |
[29:17] | Let me go see if I can find her. | 让我试试看能不能找到她 |
[29:54] | Car service for Mr. Jack Edgar. | 为杰克·埃德加先生的汽车服务 |
[29:56] | Thank you for doing this for me. | 谢谢你能来 |
[29:57] | Of course. All set? | 客气了 准备好了吗 |
[30:04] | Hey, champ. Ready? Science fair awaits. | 小家伙 准备好了吗 科学竞赛在等着呢 |
[30:08] | – Don’t you want to see it first? – Absolutely. | – 你想先看看吗 – 当然 |
[30:11] | Go slow. Remember your audience. | 慢点来 记得你的观众 |
[30:13] | Dad, it’s simple. Really. Remember that PEM? | 爸爸 很简单的 真的 还记得PEM吗 |
[30:16] | Slow. | 慢慢说 |
[30:18] | Polymer electrolyte membrane. | 高分子电解质膜 |
[30:20] | You got it for me online. It cost $87. | 你在网上买给我的 花了87美元 |
[30:22] | I remember that. | 我记得那个 |
[30:24] | I used it to make a hydrogen fuel cell that propels the vehicle. | 我用它做了一个氢燃料电池来驱动这个车 |
[30:27] | All I do is add water… | 我只需加水… |
[30:29] | The cell separates into hydrogen and oxygen. | 电池就会分解成氢气和氧气 |
[30:36] | Zoom, zoom. | 就像这样 |
[30:38] | So, add water. Zoom, zoom. | 所以只要加水就驱动了 |
[30:41] | – Just water. – And the flashing lights? | – 只要水 – 那闪光灯呢? |
[30:44] | Gotta look cool. | 看起来更酷点 |
[30:46] | Very cool, kid. Very cool. | 特别酷 儿子 帅呆了 |
[30:55] | Annabelle. | 安娜贝儿 |
[30:57] | You forgot our appointment. | 你忘了我们的约见了 |
[30:59] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的? |
[31:00] | Your neighbor ratted you out. | 你邻居出卖了你 |
[31:01] | Get dressed. I’ll wait for you. | 去换衣服吧 我等你 |
[31:03] | I can’t today. I have a date. | 今天不行 我还有约 |
[31:04] | Name a time. I’ll pick you up any day this week. | 说个时间 这周任何时候我都能来接你 |
[31:07] | Do we have to? I already told you everything. I swear, there’s… | 非要这样吗 我把一切都告诉你了 我发誓… |
[31:09] | Not everything. And yes, we have to. | 你没把一切都告诉我 并且 是的 必须这样 |
[31:12] | Make sure you’re ready for trial. | 准备好上庭作证吧 |
[31:14] | Listen, uh, I’ve changed my mind. I can’t do it. | 我改变主意了 我做不到 |
[31:17] | – Annabelle. – I can’t. I’ve decided not to testify. | – 安娜贝儿 – 我做不到 我不去作证了 |
[31:25] | They found out, didn’t they? | 他们发现了 是吗 |
[31:27] | – What? – What you do. In your other life. | – 什吗 – 你另一个身份 |
[31:32] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Leah Camille. | – 我不知道你在说什么 – 莉娅·卡米尔 |
[31:39] | They’ll crucify me in court. | 他们会在法庭上折磨死我的 |
[31:40] | Not if we bring it up first. Get it out of the way. | 除非我们先提起 把这障碍铲除掉 |
[31:43] | Admit it and move on. | 承认过去然后向前看 |
[31:45] | And everyone will know I’m a whore. | 然后所有人都会知道我是个妓女 |
[31:46] | I understand why you didn’t tell us. | 我理解你为什么没有说 |
[31:49] | – Please, you have no idea. – Actually, I do. | – 你根本不明白 – 其实我理解 |
[31:55] | When you came to us, that took a tremendous amount of courage. | 你来找我们的时候 一定鼓起了很大的勇气 |
[31:59] | I guess. | 是的 |
[32:01] | You told us you thought if you’d come forward sooner, | 你说你若是能早点来 |
[32:04] | that Donatella might still be alive. | 唐娜特拉就可能还活着 |
[32:05] | And what did I tell you? | 我当时是怎么告诉你的? |
[32:07] | – That it wasn’t my fault. – And it wasn’t. | – 那不是我的错 – 当然不是 |
[32:09] | But if Andrew Holland gets off, | 但是如果安德鲁·霍兰德逃脱了处罚 |
[32:11] | he’ll do it again. | 他还会那么干的 |
[32:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:21] | Somebody got to her. | 有人找过她了 |
[32:22] | She say who? | 她说是谁了吗 |
[32:24] | No. Must be Holland’s people. | 没说 肯定是霍兰德的人 |
[32:27] | His lawyer or Rudy Tafero. | 他的律师或是鲁迪·特夫洛 |
[32:29] | – O’Shea is gonna shit a brick. – I feel his pain. | – 奥谢快要疯了 – 我懂他的痛苦 |
[32:45] | What if the kid did? | 要是那孩子看见了呢 |
[32:50] | What if he saw me? | 要是他看见我了吗 |
[32:54] | Break. | 继续 |
[33:06] | Will you relax? He didn’t. | 放松些好吗 他没看见 |
[33:08] | So why does he keep talking to him? | 那为什么他一直在跟他说话? |
[33:10] | ‘Cause he’s got nothin’ else. Nada. | 因为他没别的事做了 没事的 |
[33:16] | Kid’s not a problem. | 不用担心他 |
[33:26] | – Yo, Merch. – Woody Woodrow. My brother. | – 默克 – 伍迪·伍德洛 好兄弟 |
[33:29] | What’s up, brother? | 还好吗 兄弟? |
[33:35] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[33:38] | – So, Merch. – Captain D. How’s it hangin’? | – 默克 – 队长 怎么样了 |
[33:41] | Shit. You tell me. | 妈的 你说呢 |
[33:50] | This puppy is wired, end to end. You got us? | 这孩子真是精力充沛 懂我吗 |
[33:55] | – Same as always. – Ah, go Army. Then we are golden. | – 一如既往 – 参军了 我们就步入黄金阶段了 |
[34:00] | Rock and roll, brother. | 动起来 兄弟 |
[34:34] | Hey, Maddie, your driving instructor’s here. | 玛迪 教你学车的教练来了 |
[34:37] | Coming. | 来了 |
[34:42] | Be a good listener, and drive carefully. | 仔细听 认真开车 |
[34:44] | Well, it’s easy if your dad isn’t clutching the dashboard | 没有你在旁边像飞机失事下坠一样 |
[34:46] | like the plane’s going down in flames. | 拽着仪表盘 就简单多了 |
[34:48] | Much easier for your dad, too. | 对我来说也轻松多了 |
[34:50] | Hey, you been messin’ around with my shrine here? | 你动了我这儿的圣祠了吗 |
[34:52] | – No. Why? – No reason. | – 没 怎么了 – 没事 |
[34:56] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 拜 |
[35:49] | Got a warrant? | 有搜查令吗 |
[35:50] | I don’t need a warrant for what I’m gonna do to you | 如果你敢再私闯我家 |
[35:52] | if you ever toss my house again. | 我不用搜查令就要收拾你 |
[35:54] | I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:55] | Find what you were lookin’ for? | 找到你要的东西了吗 |
[35:57] | You’re losing your shit, Bosch. | 你疯了 博斯 |
[35:58] | I don’t know who stalked your house. | 我不知道谁潜进了你家 |
[35:59] | And stay away from Annabelle Crowe | 离安娜贝儿·克劳远点 |
[36:01] | or I’ll have the DA ring you up for tampering. | 否则我会以你干扰证人为罪通知地检 |
[36:03] | I haven’t talked to her, I haven’t touched her, | 我没跟她说话 没碰她 |
[36:04] | I haven’t tampered with her, much as I’d like to. | 我也没有干预她 尽管我想这么做 |
[36:07] | Bullshit. Do not go near her again, | 放屁 别再靠近她 |
[36:09] | and do not contact her in any way. | 别用任何方式联系她 |
[36:11] | – You got that? – Anything else? | – 知道了吗 – 还有别的事吗 |
[36:13] | My daughter, my house, out of fuckin’ bounds! | 我的女儿 我家 禁止靠近 |
[36:17] | We clear? | 明白了吧 |
[36:18] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[36:20] | Or you won’t see me comin’til it’s over. | 不然在这一切结束前你再也见不到我了 |
[36:22] | Bosch, I got 20 years on the job. | 博斯 我干这行二十年了 |
[36:25] | You really think I couldn’t creep your crib without leaving footprints? | 你真以为我要是潜进你家会留下痕迹吗 |
[36:30] | Wasn’t me, brother. | 不是我干的 兄弟 |
[36:54] | Hey. Look alive. | 注意点 |
[37:05] | – Hey. How’s it goin’? – It’s goin’. What up? | – 最近怎么样 – 还不错 怎么了 |
[37:10] | Not much. Out for a ride. | 没什么 出来转转 |
[37:14] | You in the mood for a ride? | 想去兜风吗 |
[37:17] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[37:18] | I don’t know. There’s a place. Not too far. | 哪儿都行 我知道个地方 不太远 |
[37:23] | Little more private. | 还算隐蔽 |
[37:25] | Anything in particular? | 有什么特别的要求吗 |
[37:28] | I hope you’re bilingual. | 希望你能说两种语言 |
[37:32] | Yeah, I am, if the money’s right. | 我会 如果价钱合适 |
[37:35] | Look, you’re gonna have such a good time, you’re gonna pay me. | 你会享受到甚至想给我钱的 |
[37:40] | Cool. | 好 |
[37:51] | So, where we goin’? | 我们现在去哪儿 |
[37:53] | There’s a nice place. Nobody will bother us. | 有个好地方 不会有人打扰到我们 |
[38:25] | What was that? | 你这是干什么 |
[38:26] | Wouldn’t you rather have fun than wait at a light? | 比起找乐子你更想等红灯吗 |
[38:29] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:47] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[38:51] | Pretty sure not. | 应该没有 |
[39:09] | I like you, Sharkey. | 我喜欢你 沙奇 |
[39:12] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道我叫什么 |
[39:14] | Because… | 因为… |
[39:16] | this has your name on it. | 这上面有你的名字 |
[39:46] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[39:48] | That kid you’ve been dealing with, Thomas Niese. | 你在找的那个孩子 托马斯·尼斯 |
[39:51] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[39:54] | Pedestrian tunnel at the Hollywood Bowl. | 好莱坞露天剧场的人行地道里 |
[39:59] | – Harry. – Yeah. On my way. | – 哈里 – 我现在过去 |
[40:13] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[40:15] | Mads, sorry to wake you up. | 小梅 抱歉叫醒你 |
[40:17] | I gotta go out. Won’t take long. | 我得出去一趟 很快回来 |
[40:18] | It’s not my case, but I’m gonna go take a look, | 不是我的案子 但我得去看看 |
[40:21] | so get dressed. | 穿好衣服 |
[40:22] | – A crime scene? – Crime scene. | – 犯罪现场吗 – 犯罪现场 |
[40:26] | – Cool. – No, it’s… it’s not cool. | – 酷 – 不 一点都不酷 |
[40:28] | That’s why you’re gonna be waiting in the car. | 所以你必须待在车里等着 |
[40:30] | Dad. | 爸 |
[41:06] | So much blood. | 太多血了 |
[41:11] | That’s what happens when the bleeders are cut. | 血管被割开时就这个样子 |
[41:54] | Dad? | 爸 |
[41:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:01] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |