Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] Shit. 见鬼
[01:12] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[01:15] Where the fuck is it? 他妈的在哪儿
[01:42] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ 总有这样一种感觉
[01:45] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 萦绕在我的心头
[01:48] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 挥之不去
[01:51] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 余音不绝
[01:53] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 辗转反侧
[01:56] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 百转千回
[01:59] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 难以割舍
[02:02] ♪ I can’t let go ♪ 无法忘怀
[02:15] ♪ I feel ♪ 我能感觉
[02:26] – Harry. – Are you close? – 哈里 – 你快到了吗
[02:28] I’m on my way over to Narcotics to talk to Ferras 我准备去纳克迪克市 和费拉面谈
[02:30] and see if they got anything on Meadows. 看他们有没有梅多思的线索
[02:32] I’m running late. Tanya’s sick. 我晚点才到 坦尼娅病了
[02:34] I’m about to pick up the boys and take them to school. 我得送孩子们上学
[02:35] Okay. Don’t sweat it. 好的 你悠着点
[02:37] Catch you later. 回头见
[02:40] Help me out here. 帮我个忙
[02:41] You have a report number? 你有报告编号吗
[02:43] I was hoping you would do this off the books. 我想你私下帮我个忙
[02:46] Why would I do that? You got the serial number. 为什么 你有序列号了
[02:49] And I’m gonna track it with the manufacturer, 我会追踪制造商
[02:50] see if I can identify a point of sale. 看能不能找到销售点
[02:53] But I need it dusted. 但首先得靠你扫出指纹
[02:55] Where’d this little cutie come from? 这个小可爱哪来的
[02:58] Hey, you know what, don’t even tell me. 算了 别告诉我
[03:00] I promise, it won’t come back to bite you in the ass. 我保证 不会给你带来麻烦的
[03:02] If there are any prints, you won’t be able to use them. 就算上面有指纹 你也没法用
[03:04] I know. 我知道
[03:07] Give me a few weeks. 给我几周时间
[03:08] How about a week? 一周怎么样
[03:09] How about go fuck yourself, Edgar? 玩儿蛋去吧 埃德加
[03:10] All right, thanks, Miguel. 谢了 米格尔
[03:11] – I appreciate it. – Yep. – 感激不尽 – 呵呵
[03:22] He was parked there for months. 他车停那儿几个月了
[03:24] Slinging dope? 贩毒吗
[03:26] No, from what I could tell, just a user. 据我观察 只是吸毒
[03:28] When he first showed up on Heliotrope, 当他第一次出现在这边
[03:31] I booked him on a G of chiva. 我因为一千美金海洛因逮捕了他
[03:33] – Didn’t see that on his rap. – He’s a Vet. – 记录里可没写 – 他是个老兵
[03:36] Cut him a break. 放过他了
[03:38] Noble. He snitch for you? 真高尚 他给你当线人吗
[03:41] From time to time. 有时候吧
[03:42] – Nothing much. – Did ya get to know him? – 不经常 – 你了解他吗
[03:45] Some. A bitter motherfucker. 不多 一个愤世嫉俗的混蛋
[03:47] About the war. 总提到那场战争
[03:49] How the Army fucked him over. 说参军毁了他
[03:51] And how his so-called brothers turned their backs. 所谓的兄弟们都不帮他
[03:53] He was pretty rabid about that shit. 他一提起这些事就很偏激
[03:55] – Names? – Naw. – 都有哪些人 – 不知道
[03:58] Ever say how they fucked him over? 说过他们是怎么毁掉他的吗
[04:00] Just that they fucked him outta what he had coming. 只说他自己罪有应得 而他们冷漠以待
[04:02] And they were gonna get theirs. 他们也将遭到报应
[04:05] Thanks. 谢了
[04:09] Your brother, Edward Gunn. 你弟弟 爱德华·甘恩
[04:11] My brother was a solid gold asshole. 我弟弟是个24K纯金的混蛋
[04:14] But rape? Murder? 但不会强奸或谋杀
[04:18] What about the arrest? 那次拘捕呢
[04:20] Harassment, plain and simple. 只是一般的骚扰而已
[04:23] My brother was involved with that girl. 我弟弟和那女孩交往过
[04:25] That was not a rape situation. Eddie wasn’t gonna hurt her. 那不是强暴 爱德华没想伤害她
[04:29] Bosch just busted in there, he broke down the goddamn door. 博斯忽然闯进来 踹开了那扇该死的门
[04:33] Your brother had clothesline and duct tape with him at the time. 你弟弟当时身边一堆绳子和胶带
[04:36] He was a housepainter. 他是个油漆工
[04:38] Tools of his trade. 那些是他的工具
[04:40] The girl didn’t ever press charges, did she? 那个女孩从未起诉过 对吧
[04:43] Bosch misunderstood the whole thing. 博斯误会了这整件事
[04:47] No choirboy, your brother. 你弟弟可不是正人君子
[04:49] Yeah, he drank. 对 他喝酒了
[04:51] I washed my hands. 我推卸了责任
[04:53] But still. 不过
[04:55] And who showed up every time he got busted? 每次他被捕 谁都一定在场
[04:58] Trying to get Eddie to confess to what he ain’t done? 谁想让爱德华招供他没干过的事
[05:02] Bosch. 博斯
[05:03] He made my brother’s life a living hell. 他让我弟弟活在地狱里
[06:15] I found these in a closet upstairs. 我在楼上的衣柜里发现了这些
[06:18] Photographs. 照片
[06:20] I was keeping them for George to show his kids. 我替乔治保管 以后他可以给自己的小孩看
[06:24] How’ve you been, Connie? 你近来如何 康妮
[06:27] Good days, bad days. 有好有坏
[06:29] You know. 你知道的
[06:31] How’s the new place? 新房子怎么样
[06:33] I love it. 我喜欢它
[06:34] Ten minutes to campus. 十分钟就到学校
[06:36] Those 20th Street Craftsman bungalows. 二十号街那些工匠风格的平房
[06:40] Near where I came up. 跟我提过的地方很近
[06:42] I went through, and kept a few things for myself, 我去看过了 自己留了几件东西
[06:45] but nothing that I thought you might like. 不过你不会喜欢的
[06:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:49] So, just take what you… what you want. 随便拿… 想要的都拿走吧
[06:55] I’ll take it all. 我会全部拿走
[07:02] Connie, I, um… 康妮 我…
[07:05] I’m thinking about relocating. 我打算搬个新家
[07:08] Taking another job. 换个工作
[07:11] This city is in your pores. 这座城市已经深入你的骨髓了
[07:14] You’ll never scrub it out. 你永远不可能真正远离它
[07:25] What’d Ferras have to say? 费拉怎么说
[07:27] Nothing on the dope angle. 没什么特别的
[07:29] Meadows mighta had a falling out with his Army buddies. 梅多思可能和他战友不和
[07:31] Swore he’d get back at them. 发誓会报复他们
[07:32] Bad blood, it’s a motive. 有过嫌隙 这是个动机
[07:34] Names? 有姓名吗
[07:35] None whatsoever. 没有
[07:37] Anything on street video? 街景录像呢
[07:39] Cameras on the back block were busted. 街区后面的摄像头坏了
[07:41] So no video. But, I did find this. 没录像 不过我发现了这个
[07:44] Meadows’ unit had a Facebook page. 梅多思的营队有个脸书主页
[07:51] Now that’s a recruiting poster. 拍得像征兵广告
[07:54] Be all you can be. “军中自有黄金屋”
[07:55] Where is that? 这是在哪
[07:56] Iraq, it looks like. 看着像伊拉克
[07:58] And that’s a lotta cash. 这么多钱
[08:00] Baksheesh. 是酬金
[08:02] Bribes for locals. 给当地人的贿赂
[08:03] Our tax dollars at work. 都是咱们交的税
[08:07] – And who’s this? – Captain Trevor Dobbs. – 这是谁 – 特雷弗·多布斯队长
[08:11] Meadows’ team leader. 梅多思的头儿
[08:12] Owns and operates Comprehensive Solutions, 开着一家叫”全面解决方案”的公司
[08:15] a personal security consulting firm out in Encino. 一家在西诺的私人安全顾问公司
[08:19] Let’s say we go chat him up. 那找他聊聊吧
[08:20] I can’t. 我去不了
[08:21] Waiting on a callback from St. Louis 在等圣路易斯市回电话
[08:23] on Meadows’ military records. 查梅多思的服役记录
[08:25] I figured I’d run these names down, 我想把这些名字记下来
[08:28] and see if any of ’em are local. 看其中有没有本地人
[08:30] Knock yourself out. I’ll let you know how it goes. 那你随便弄 我会保持联络
[08:39] I don’t see the point. 我看不出有什么用
[08:40] The point of the motion is to introduce 这项议案意义在于
[08:42] the wrongful death suit. 引出那桩过失杀人罪的起诉
[08:43] Jury came back with a whopping one dollar in damages. 陪审团裁定只要赔一美元
[08:46] Basically said it was a good shooting, 基本等于说 那一枪打得好
[08:48] he just didn’t follow all the rules and regs. 只是有点不合规
[08:50] He was accused of planting a gun, Rudy. 他被指控过捏造证物 鲁迪
[08:53] Accused, not proven. 指控 又没证实
[08:54] What’s the difference? 有什么区别
[08:55] As soon as it’s introduced, 只要一提出来
[08:57] it’s a skunk in the jury box. 陪审团风向就会变了
[08:58] The recent Allen case? 最近的爱伦案
[09:01] As a witness, Bosch is already junk bonds. 作为证人 博斯已经毫无信誉
[09:03] This would seal the deal, my friend. 这案子就板上钉钉了
[09:05] If the judge grants the motion. 如果法官批准了议案
[09:07] It’s certainly worth a try. 那当然值得一试
[09:09] You’re the lawyer. 你是律师 听你的
[09:10] Let’s talk about our other little problem. 谈谈另一个小问题吧
[09:13] Miss Annabelle Crowe. 安娜贝儿·克劳小姐
[09:18] Better if she didn’t testify, at all. 最好别让她出庭作证
[09:21] Rudy… 鲁迪
[09:22] I was thinking more along the lines of inducements. 我想引诱她
[09:25] Jay, I wasn’t suggesting long-term parking. 杰伊 我没说要长期搁置
[09:29] All I’m saying is, we have options. 我只想说 我们还有选择
[09:32] Ways of getting Miss Crowe on board. 有方法拉克劳小姐入伙
[09:35] She’s a party girl. 她是个派对动物
[09:38] Let’s find something. 让咱们挖点料出来
[09:40] By all means. 掘地三尺
[09:41] Let’s bring her the fuck on board. 也要拉她下水
[10:03] Trevor Dobbs? 特雷弗·多布斯吗
[10:05] Yes, sir. Can I help you? 是我 先生 有何贵干
[10:07] Detective Bosch, LAPD. 我是洛杉矶警察局的博斯探长
[10:09] I’d like to ask you some questions about William Meadows. 我想问几个关于威廉·梅多思的问题
[10:12] Billy? 比利吗
[10:14] Is he all right? 他还好吧
[10:17] You haven’t heard? 你没听说吗
[10:19] No. 没有
[10:19] Well, I’m sorry to tell you. 很抱歉告诉你
[10:21] He was murdered last week. 他上周被谋杀了
[10:25] Ah, shit. 见鬼
[10:30] Let’s, uh… Let’s go inside. 进屋聊吧
[10:35] I didn’t see anything in the news or in the papers. 新闻报纸上我都没看到任何消息
[10:38] It was reported as a John Doe. 媒体报成了无名氏
[10:41] Homeless man in Hollywood. 把他当成了好莱坞的流浪汉
[10:43] Took a few days to make an ID. 花了好几天才辨明身份
[10:47] Some people don’t get obits, do they? 有些人是得不到讣告的 对吧
[10:50] No, they don’t. 是啊 得不到
[10:52] Billy deserved one. 比利应该有个讣告
[10:54] He served his country. 他为国效忠过
[10:56] Goddamn. 天啊
[10:58] It’s a shame. 真可惜
[11:06] This you? 这是你吗
[11:09] Yep. And most of my team. 嗯 和我大半战友一块
[11:12] Iraq. 在伊拉克
[11:13] Anbar Province. 安巴尔省
[11:14] Near Ramadi. 拉马迪附近
[11:15] Special Forces. 特种部队
[11:16] How did you know? 你怎么知道的
[11:18] Meadows had the tattoo. 梅多思身上有纹身
[11:20] You recognize it. 你居然能认出来
[11:21] I was Fifth group. 我曾在第五小组
[11:23] ODA three-nine-nine-two. 我在三九九二作战分遣队
[11:28] So Meadow’s mother said he 梅多思母亲说
[11:29] also did two tours in Afghanistan. 他去过两次阿富汗
[11:31] Yeah… 是啊
[11:33] night recons started to freak him out. 他怕做夜间侦察
[11:36] He had to get high just to go on patrol. 喝高了才能巡逻
[11:38] I can understand that. 我能理解
[11:40] Yeah, it wears on you. 是啊 恐惧会笼罩你
[11:41] You’re out there… pitch black. 独自在外 漆黑一片
[11:43] You get separated from your unit… 又和营队分离开了…
[11:45] Feels like the sound of your own 感觉自己的呼吸声
[11:47] breathing’s gonna give you away. 都会招来敌人
[11:49] Right. 是的
[11:50] The Black Echo. 传说中的”黑色回声”
[11:52] So, you know. 所以 你是理解的
[11:54] You also know, some 那你应该也知道
[11:56] soldiers weather the storm better than others. 有些士兵比别人更能承受风暴
[11:59] And when he came back? 他回国后呢
[12:00] Billy had problems. 比利的问题就来了
[12:02] With drugs, problems with the law, 嗑药 违法犯罪
[12:05] arrests, in and out of fucking rehab. 被逮捕 反复进出戒毒所
[12:08] Loaned him money. 借过他钱
[12:10] Aw, shit, I gave him money. 不是借 我直接给他钱
[12:13] Couple years ago, he was in real dire straits. 几年前 他水深火热
[12:18] So, ah, I took him to Charlie Company. 所以 我把他带到了退伍军人援助中心
[12:21] – How’d that work out? – It didn’t. – 有用吗 – 没有
[12:28] Looks like you weathered it all right. 你倒是调节得很好
[12:32] I’m one of the lucky ones. 我比较走运
[12:34] Shit. 操
[12:35] Started a family, a business. 有了自己的家庭 公司
[12:37] Comprehensive Solutions. “全面解决方案”
[12:39] Security consulting. 做安全顾问
[12:41] I’ve done well. 我还行吧
[12:43] Meadows ever work for you? 梅多思为你工作过吗
[12:44] No, he couldn’t pass the physical. 没 他体检不合格
[12:46] The kind of work that we do… 我们这个行当…
[12:48] It’s not monitoring residential burglar alarms. 可不是监视居民防盗报警器什么的
[12:51] So you’re talking contracting, like Blackwater? 你是说做签约雇佣兵 像黑水公司那样吗
[12:57] Unless you have sky-high security clearance, Detective, 探长 除非你有极高的安保知情权限
[13:00] I can’t talk about it. 否则我不便透露
[13:02] Absolutely. 当然了
[13:07] – Thanks. – Yeah. – 多谢 – 客气
[13:09] I’ll see myself out. 我自己出去
[13:39] I know we’re supposed to cooperate with you people, 我知道我们应该和你们合作
[13:42] but half the time you got your wires crossed. 但半数情况下 都会引人误会
[13:45] And it puts our clients off if we’re talking to the cops. 如果我们和警察谈话 老兵们会不安的
[13:48] I could always get a warrant. 我可以拿张搜查令来
[13:50] Oh, now you’re gonna strong arm me, huh? 现在你要对我用强制手段了 是吧
[13:53] Only if I have to. 必要时会
[13:55] You ever serve, Detective? 你当过兵吗 探长
[13:57] – I did in fact. – Where? – 当过 – 在哪儿
[13:59] Desert Storm. “沙漠风暴”行动
[14:00] A tour in Afghanistan after 9-11. 911后 去阿富汗执行过一次任务
[14:07] Helen Archer. 海伦·阿彻
[14:09] She got as close to Billy Meadows as anybody. 她和比利·梅多思关系密切
[14:12] Girlfriend close? 女朋友吗
[14:13] Don’t think so. She was more drink than drugs. 我觉得不是 她嗜酒成性 却不嗑药
[14:18] But they were both early on in Iraq. 他们俩都很早就去了伊拉克
[14:21] Caught the really crazy shit. 赶上最坏的那一阵了
[14:23] Common ground, you know. 有共同经历 你懂的
[14:28] That’s where she works. 她在这儿工作
[14:30] If she wants you to know more than that, that’s up to her. 至于她想不想告诉你更多 就得看她了
[14:32] Still like to see his file. 还是想看他的档案
[14:35] For that, you are gonna need a warrant. 那你得拿张搜查令来
[14:39] Roger that. 收到
[14:46] Edgar. 埃德加
[14:47] I’m trying to reach Detective Bosch? 博斯探长在吗
[14:49] He’s not here right now. Can I take a message? 他不在 我可以捎个信吗
[14:51] – You still his partner? – I am. – 你还是他的搭档? – 是的
[14:53] This is Scott Anderson. I write for the Times. 我是斯科特·安德森 《时代周刊》的记者
[14:56] I know who you are. 我听说过你
[14:57] I’m about to post a piece on Edward Gunn. 我会发表一篇关于爱德华·甘恩的报道
[14:59] We’re not working that case. 我们不负责那个案子
[15:02] – Detectives Robertson and Pierce are. – I know. – 罗伯森和皮尔斯探员负责 – 我知道
[15:05] I was just wondering if Detective Bosch would care to comment. 我只想问 博斯探长是否想发表评论
[15:09] Now that Gunn is dead, how does he feel? 甘恩死了 他有何感想
[15:12] I really think you should speak to media relations. 你应该找媒体公关部谈
[15:15] You’re his partner. You know him better than anyone. 你是他的搭档 比谁都了解他
[15:18] After pursuing Gunn for so long, 在追查甘恩这么久后
[15:20] is he disappointed? 他失望了吗
[15:21] Frustrated? Angry? 沮丧吗 恼怒吗
[15:24] Look, he’s working. And so am I. 他正在工作 我也是
[15:28] Tell him my deadline’s tonight. 告诉他我会等到今晚
[15:40] What? 怎么了
[15:41] Nothing. 没事
[15:57] You have plans for this weekend? 你这周末有安排吗
[16:00] Maddie’s always got something going on. 玛迪的事儿总是很多
[16:03] Volleyball, homework. 排球 作业
[16:05] Hard to keep track. 我都跟不上节奏
[16:07] We should grab a bite sometime. 咱们有空一起吃顿饭吧
[16:08] The three of us. 咱们三个
[16:11] That’d be good. 挺好的
[16:13] That wasn’t even a distant cousin of convincing. 你这语气也太勉强了
[16:17] No, no really. 没啊
[16:18] It’d be nice for you guys to meet. 你们见一见挺好的
[16:19] – But? – No but. – 只是呢 – 没有只是
[16:22] – No pressure. – None felt. – 没压力吧 – 没有
[16:35] – What? – Nothing. – 怎么了 – 没事
[16:38] Get out of here. 出去吧
[17:00] Maddie? 玛迪
[17:03] She goes, “I don’t care how you get there. I’m not a taxi.” 她说 “我不在乎你怎么过来 我又不是开出租的”
[17:05] You can’t force her to take you to The Grove. 你不能强迫她带你到格罗夫购物中心
[17:07] I’m not forcing anyone, but… 我没有强迫谁… 等会
[17:10] Dinner. 吃晚饭了
[17:11] I’ll be out in a minute. I’m talking to Becca. 我马上出来 我在和贝卡通话
[17:13] – Hi Becca. – Hi, Mr. Bosch. – 你好贝卡 – 你好 博斯先生
[17:15] Dad. 爸
[17:17] – Okay, okay. – Just start without me. – 好吧 – 你们先吃吧
[17:20] It’ll get cold. 等会菜就凉了
[17:21] That’s why God made microwaves. 所以上帝才会造出微波炉啊
[17:36] – Hey, Dad. – Hey. – 嘿 老爸 – 嘿
[17:40] So what’s going on this weekend? 这周末怎么安排
[17:43] I have matches Saturday and Sunday. 我周六日都有比赛
[17:45] Both home. You coming? 都在家 你会来吗
[17:47] Of course. 当然了
[17:49] You doing homework? 你在写作业吗
[17:52] Just finished. 刚写完了
[17:58] – That our kid? – Bless his little trick turning heart. – 是他吗 – 当心他的小心机
[18:08] Let’s go. Somebody wants to talk to you. 走吧 有人想跟你谈谈
[18:11] Put it down. Let’s go. 把烟扔了 走吧
[18:12] – Shit. – Come on. – 操 – 快点
[18:27] What up, man? 有事吗
[18:32] Looking for Helen Archer. 我们在找海伦·阿彻
[18:34] There you go. 这边
[18:38] Thanks, bro. 谢了 兄弟
[18:43] – Helen Archer? – Yeah. – 是海伦·阿彻吗 – 怎么
[18:46] – Detective Bosch. – Detective Edgar. – 博斯探长 – 埃德加探长
[18:47] LAPD Homicide. 洛杉矶警察局凶杀科
[18:49] Homicide, huh? Who’s dead? 凶杀 谁死了
[18:52] William Meadows. 威廉·梅多思
[18:59] I just saw Billy last month. 我上个月才见过比利
[19:02] I took him out for something to eat. 带他出去吃了顿饭
[19:04] – How was he? – Strung-out and mangy. – 他怎么样 – 脏兮兮 风吹就倒
[19:09] He nodded off at dinner. 他晚饭时打起了盹
[19:12] Couldn’t even hold a knife and a fork. 连刀叉都握不住
[19:14] I had to cut his steak for him. 我得为他切牛排
[19:16] You and Billy. More than friends? 你和比利 不只是朋友吗
[19:19] Pals. 好哥们吧
[19:21] Just pals. 只是好哥们
[19:24] Stupid name he had for us. 他起的这个傻逼称呼
[19:27] He had some in-country romance he was hanging onto. 他在国内有个女朋友
[19:34] That her? 是她吗
[19:38] I wouldn’t know. 我不知道
[19:41] You know he was talking about going back over there again. 他说过想回到战场上
[19:44] – He re-upped? – Oh God, Christ, no. – 续服兵役吗 – 不 不是
[19:47] As PMCs. 只是私营军事承包商
[19:48] You know, contractors. 做承包人
[19:50] You know, it’s typical addict bullshit. 其实就是典型的上瘾
[19:52] Like going over there was gonna solve anything. 就好像回到那儿 就能解决什么问题似的
[19:54] Guys from his old unit? 他以前的战友呢
[19:56] I don’t know, I guess. 我不知道
[19:58] You know, I didn’t know them. 不认识他们
[20:00] I didn’t even know their names. 连名字都不知道
[20:02] We hear he might have had a falling out with some of them. 听说他和一些人不和
[20:05] Well, that’d be news to me. Cause, he was talking about 这我倒是头回听说 因为他一直说
[20:07] how great it was gonna be this time 这次去那边会有多棒
[20:09] and how much money they were all gonna make. 说他们都会赚到一大笔钱
[20:11] This time? Had he done it before? 这次? 他以前还去过吗
[20:14] As a contractor? Yeah, a couple of times. 当承包人吗 有啊 两三次
[20:20] God, my poor Billy. 天啊 我可怜的比利
[20:23] You know, he was so deluded. 他太自欺欺人了
[20:24] He was never going back there again. 其实他再也回不去了
[20:26] Why would you say that? 为什么这么说
[20:27] Haven’t you been listening to me? 你没听我讲吗
[20:28] He was a wreck. 他是个废人
[20:30] He had this asshole friend. 他有个混蛋朋友
[20:32] He just… He just kept filling his head 不停给他灌输些虚无飘渺的事
[20:34] with smoke and leading him on. 不停指使他
[20:36] This asshole have a name? 这个混蛋有名字吗
[20:37] Yeah, of course he has a fucking name. 当然他妈的有名字了
[20:40] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[20:43] I’m sorry. I just… 抱歉 我只是…
[20:46] Woody. Something. 叫伍迪什么的
[20:49] I… You know, I never met him. 我从没见过他
[20:52] And to be honest with you guys, 说实话
[20:53] I didn’t know any of them. 那帮人我一个也不认识
[20:55] It’s quite possible he was making it all up. 可能这一切都是他编的
[20:57] All of it. All of this shit. Everything. 这些鬼话 都是他编的
[21:03] You know, it wasn’t so long ago that… 不久前他还…
[21:07] he was doing better. 还挺好的
[21:11] And then… 后来…
[21:15] … he wasn’t. 就变了
[21:24] Bosch. Your boy’s in Room One. 博斯 你要的人在一号房
[21:27] I’m sure he’s thirsty by now. 我想他一定很渴了
[21:30] – I have to make a call. – I’ll take this. – 我得打个电话 – 这边交给我
[21:36] This is Rick Jackson. 我是里克·杰克森
[21:38] Leave a message. I’ll get back to you. 请留言 我稍后会打给你
[21:40] Jerry Edgar again. 还是我 杰瑞·埃德加
[21:42] I can come to you. Whatever works. 我可以来找你 无论怎样都行
[21:45] Give me a call when you have a chance. 有空给我回个电话
[21:47] Thanks. 多谢了
[21:50] Hey, I didn’t do it. I heard about that guy 不是我干的 我听说过那个人
[21:53] that got jumped outside the 7-Eleven. 在便利店外跳车的人
[21:55] That wasn’t me. 不是我
[22:11] You recognize that land whale? 你认识这辆车吗
[22:14] No. 不认识
[22:16] Take another look. 再看一眼
[22:24] Maybe. 也许吧
[22:25] I might have seen it before. 可能以前见过
[22:27] I dunno. 不确定
[22:36] You were tagging, 你当时在涂鸦
[22:38] but you didn’t finish. 但没画完
[22:41] We found a half a can of spray paint at the scene. 我们在场外发现了半罐涂料
[22:45] Same color. 是同一种颜色
[22:47] What tagger throws away a half a can? 有哪个画手会扔掉半罐颜料
[22:49] You were interrupted before you could finish. 你被打断了
[22:53] By what? 什么打断了你
[22:58] We’re very interested 我们很有兴趣
[23:00] and we’d like to take the next step. 想和你见面
[23:01] I’m open to that. 我完全可以
[23:03] Let us fly you up for the day. 那咱们定个日子吧
[23:05] A formal interview? 正式面试吗
[23:06] Call it a first date. See if there’s chemistry. 更像是初次约会 看双方合不合适
[23:09] I’m betting there is. 我猜肯定有
[23:12] I’ll check my schedule. 我看看日程安排
[23:14] Do that, and I’ll clear mine. 我这边也会排出时间
[23:15] Look forward to meeting you, Chief. 期待与你见面 局长
[23:22] Look, I had my scrip going. 我当时正在涂鸦
[23:25] Into it, you know? 很投入
[23:29] Then this ride pulls up. 然后这辆车停下来了
[23:31] Okay, when was that? 什么时候
[23:34] Around midnight, maybe. 午夜时分吧
[23:36] – What kind of car? – SUV. – 什么样的车 – 越野车
[23:40] – Make? Model? – Sorry. – 厂商? 型号? – 不知道
[23:44] – Color? – Black. – 颜色? – 黑的
[23:47] Okay. 好的
[23:50] So it pulls up. Then what? 它停了 然后呢
[23:52] I hid. 我躲起来了
[23:55] Did you hear anything? See anything? 你听到什么 看到什么了吗
[23:58] Too dark. 太黑了
[24:01] Too dark to hear? 太黑了 听不见?
[24:02] Too far away. Too much traffic. 太远了 路上车很多
[24:06] Just waiting for them to leave. 我只想等他们离开
[24:08] – Them? – Whoever. In the car. – 他们? – 车里的人
[24:12] There was more than one guy in the car? 车里不只一个人吗
[24:14] It beats me. 这问倒我了
[24:17] – The driver? – I didn’t see him. – 司机呢 – 没看见他
[24:20] He see you? 他看见你了吗
[24:24] I don’t think so. 没有吧
[24:49] No. 没有
[24:52] Look, man, that’s all I know. 我就知道这些了
[24:55] All right? Can I go now? 我可以走了吗
[24:58] What’d you do when the black SUV pulled away? 那辆黑越野车走后 你做了什么
[25:00] I got outta there. 我离开了那里
[25:04] And you didn’t go and check out the RV? 你没去房车附近看看吗
[25:07] I didn’t go anywhere near it. 我没靠近过它
[25:42] Snipers. Five-hundred meters on the T of two. 狙击手们 距离五百米 目标两个
[25:46] Five. Four. Three. 五 四 三
[25:54] That’s the kind a sugar papa likes. 金主爸爸爱死这一炮了
[25:57] Fuck you, bitch, I won. 日你 婊子 我赢了
[25:59] How you figure that? I didn’t hear you hit the five. 你怎么知道的 你连五百米都没打中
[26:02] That’s ’cause I hit the eight. 我打的是八百米
[26:03] Asshole. That’s not what he called. 傻逼 命令可不是这样
[26:06] Yeah, but it is the tougher shot. 无所谓 我这炮更牛逼
[26:08] And Xavi, I don’t play for second place. 我可不会甘居人下 哈维
[26:11] Dobbs. 多布斯
[26:15] Yeah. Impressive. 成绩还不错
[26:18] – But what did I call? – Five hundred. – 但我的命令是什么 – 五百米
[26:20] And what did you hit, Woodrow? 你打到哪儿了 伍德鲁
[26:22] The eight hundred. But Captain… 八百米 可队长…
[26:24] So you missed the five hundred completely? 所以你完全错过了五百米处的目标
[26:26] I wasn’t fucking aiming for it… 我又没瞄准它…
[26:28] You fucking lost, asshole. 你他妈的输了 混蛋
[26:29] You scored zero on the mission, soldier. 这任务你零分哦
[26:31] Never could follow orders. 从来没法好好听令
[26:33] Yeah, fuck you both. 操你们两个
[26:35] Xavi and shit head. 哈维和屎脑袋
[26:38] Stand by. 注意听令
[26:40] Twelve-hundred meters on the T of two. 一千二百米 目标两个
[26:43] Five. Four. Three. 五 四 三
[26:55] You know this one? Been there? 你知道这一家吗 以前去过吗
[26:59] It’s okay. 还好吧
[27:01] Place to stay when it’s cold. 天冷了就待在里面
[27:03] Beats the youth halls. 比少年宫好
[27:05] Like you would know. 你又没进去待过
[27:08] You’d be surprised. 说出来吓你一跳
[27:10] Bullshit. 扯淡吧你
[27:13] McClaren mostly. 我主要待在麦克拉伦
[27:16] – Seriously? – I was a runner. – 真的吗 – 我经常逃跑
[27:20] You ever get away for long? 你长期逃脱过吗
[27:22] Once. For six weeks. 有次 逃了六周
[27:40] If you think of anything. 想起任何事了就联系我
[27:50] When you ran, how far’d you make it? 你最远逃到了哪里
[27:54] Not far enough. 反正被抓回来了
[27:56] Anyway, you remember anything, give me a call, yeah? 想起来任何事了 就给我打电话 好吗
[28:09] He’s fifty-something. He wakes up, 他五十来岁 早上醒来
[28:12] goes to work, comes home. 上班 回家
[28:14] Same shit, different shovel, every day. 每天都是同一堆烂摊子
[28:16] Teenage daughter. Ex in Hong Kong someplace, I think. 女儿十几岁 前妻在香港什么的
[28:19] They talk about that shit all the time. 总是聊这些屁事
[28:21] It’s boring fucking shit. 烦死了
[28:22] I’m telling you, this guy is not a problem. 我跟你们说 这家伙不成问题
[28:24] We don’t need to sweat it. 我们没必要紧张兮兮
[28:26] – He’s a Fifth Group guy. – No shit. – 他以前是第五小组的 – 不是吧
[28:29] Yeah, and good at what he does. 没错 而且还特别厉害
[28:31] Maybe back in the day. But now? He’s fucking old. 也许以前挺厉害的 不过现在 他只是个糟老头
[28:35] He’s past it. 不复当年了
[28:36] Do not fucking underestimate him. 别他妈小瞧他
[28:42] – And toss your phones. – For fuck’s sake, Dobbs. – 把手机都扔了 – 我就操了蛋了 多布斯
[28:45] New burners at the office. Do it today. 从今天起 办公都用一次性手机
[28:47] And cash only. 只准花现金
[28:49] That includes your chica. 包括你叫鸡
[28:51] Hmm. I’ll cut up her cards. 我会把他那些妓女名片都剪了
[28:54] This surveillance shit. 监视的鬼差事
[28:56] How much longer I gotta do that? 我还得干多久
[28:58] Oh, I’m sorry. 噢 很抱歉
[29:00] Is it cutting into your surf time? 耽误你冲浪的时间了吗
[29:02] As a matter of fact it is. 事实上 还真是
[29:04] A little longer. 再多监视一阵吧
[29:05] We gotta know what he knows. 我们得知道他知道了什么
[29:08] I’m telling you, this guy has no ties to us. 这家伙不会查到我们头上的
[29:11] Keep on him. 继续盯着他
[29:13] Just till the other thing is done. 直到咱们做完另一件事
[29:16] How is our friend in the South Bay? 南湾的那位朋友近来如何
[29:19] Still friendly. 关系还行
[29:23] Crate and Barrel. 瘦杆和胖桶
[29:25] Bosch. Oh, listen to this. 博斯 来听这个
[29:27] “This dogged detective, “这位狗一样顽强的侦探
[29:29] tireless in his pursuit of this suspected serial killer.” 对连环杀手嫌疑犯穷追不舍”
[29:33] End-quote. 引用完毕
[29:33] He thinks you’re a dog, Harry. 他说你是狗 哈里
[29:36] – Who does? – Scott Anderson. – 谁写的 – 斯科特·安德森
[29:38] Just posted this thing about the Gunn case. 刚发了篇甘恩案的报道
[29:41] You’re featured prominently. 你占了很大篇幅
[29:43] “Detective Bosch could not be reached for comment.” “博斯探长拒绝对此发表评论”
[29:46] Fuck him. 操
[29:47] “Edward Gunn, found dead outside his Hollywood apartment “爱德华·甘恩被发现死在他好莱坞的公寓外
[29:50] “Showed signs he’d been involved in a struggle. 有迹象表明他曾与人搏斗
[29:52] Ante-mortem bruising.” 死前有擦伤”
[29:53] How the fuck he get that so fast? 他怎么这么快就知道了
[29:55] I know guys would give it up for a wink 有些警察被人抛个媚眼
[29:57] and a cup of coffee. 请杯咖啡 就招供了
[29:58] You guys seen J. Edgar? 你们见过杰瑞·埃德加了吗
[30:00] Haven’t seen him. 没见过
[30:08] Jerry. I’m going to see our friend. 杰瑞 我待会去见咱们的朋友
[30:10] Hit me back, I’ll give you the when and where. 回电话 我会告诉你时间地点
[30:14] Roll down those sleeves, detective. 把袖子放下来 探长
[30:16] – Excuse me? – Your sleeves? – 什么 – 你的袖子
[30:18] Unless you wanna scrape those tats off 除非你拿钢丝刷刮掉纹身
[30:20] with a wire brush, not in my station. 否则别出现在我的警局里
[30:22] Yes, ma’am. 好的 长官
[30:33] The Seven Deadly Sins and the Four Last Things. “七宗原罪与万民四末”
[30:37] By Bosch. 博斯著
[30:38] One of his followers, actually. 其实 是他一个粉丝写的
[30:40] Greed, wrath, gluttony, et cetera, 贪婪 愤怒 暴食 等等
[30:44] all depicted along the outer rim. 都被描绘在外轮边缘
[30:46] The circular image is the eye of God. 中心图像是上帝之眼
[30:50] He sees all. 他全知全能
[30:52] The Latin. 这句拉丁语
[30:53] Cave Cave Deus Videt. Cave Cave Deus Videt.
[30:56] “Beware, Beware, God Sees.” 意思是”当心 当心 上帝在看”
[30:59] You speak Latin? 你会拉丁语吗
[31:00] No. Google Translate does. 不会 谷歌翻译
[31:02] Correct. God sees. 哈哈对的 上帝在看
[31:07] Dark shit. 真暗黑
[31:09] Dark shit indeed. 确实很暗黑
[31:11] Hieronymus Bosch envisioned a world engulfed in evil. 希罗尼穆斯·博斯展现了一个被罪恶吞噬的世界
[31:15] The darkness more than light. 黑暗大于光明
[31:18] The Garden of Earthly Delights. 《尘世欢愉之花园》
[31:20] Meesterwerk. His masterpiece. 是他的杰作
[31:23] The owls. 这些猫头鹰
[31:25] What do they mean? 代表什么
[31:26] They’re the symbol of evil. 它们是邪恶的象征
[31:28] Even in the Garden of Eden, evil lurks. 即使在伊甸园里 也潜藏着邪恶
[31:33] After the fall, 被打落凡尘后
[31:35] sinful man wraps his arms around evil. 充满罪恶的人类敞开怀抱拥抱罪恶
[31:38] He embraces it. 他拥抱了它
[31:41] Ultimately, it all leads to Hell, Detective. 最终走向了地狱 探长
[31:48] How is it you’re back in the world? 你怎么重操旧业了
[31:50] Ah, most of Marks’ crew got indicted on a RICO. 马克手下大部分员工都被起诉集体犯罪
[31:53] Including Lucky Luke Rykov. 包括好运气的卢克·雷科夫
[31:55] Rumor has it, though, he’s back in St. Petersburg. 传言说 他回圣彼得堡了
[31:57] Aw, you miss him, don’t you? 你挺怀念他的 是吧
[31:58] Oh, you have no idea. 这你可就不懂了
[32:00] My life is very boring without him. 少了他 我的生活少了很多乐趣
[32:03] So what do I owe this pleasure? 所以找我来有何贵干
[32:06] Ah, you know what that is. Pallets of cash 瞧这成堆的钱
[32:09] to rebuild Afghanistan and Iraq 用来重建阿富汗与伊拉克
[32:11] and to convince the klepto warlord asshole politicians 好让那些窃国的军阀政治家们
[32:14] – to do the right thing. – What could possibly go wrong? – 不再发动战乱 – 这又有什么问题呢
[32:16] Yeah, brilliant, right? 简直是高招
[32:17] What’s that gotta do with your Vic? 这和你的受害人又有什么关系
[32:20] I need some general background. 我要做背景调查
[32:22] – On what? – Guys he served with. – 查什么 – 和他一起服役的人
[32:24] Might’ve gone back to Afghanistan as PMCs. 都是私营军事承包商 可能已经回阿富汗了
[32:27] I’d like to know when. 我想知道什么时候回的
[32:28] I’ll tell ya, we got more of those cowboys 在阿富汗
[32:30] running around Afghanistan than we do our own troops. 私营军事承包商比美军人数都多
[32:32] NSA and DOD are both outsourcing their bad shit to the PMCs. 国安局和国防部都把难搞的业务外包给承包商
[32:35] Plausible deniability. 费尽心思推诿责任
[32:37] Military where our military ain’t supposed to be. 不方便出兵时 就雇这些人去
[32:40] Ambassador duty, combat support, 使馆任务 战斗支援
[32:42] recon on high interest targets. 侦查国家利益相关目标
[32:44] Those guys are doing everything. 这伙人什么都干
[32:45] Protecting intel community, assets, OGAs. 保护情报人员 其它政府机构
[32:50] Other Government Agencies. CIA. 还有中央情报局
[32:53] Now, who… who said cops were dumb? 谁说警察屁都不懂 你就懂挺多的嘛
[32:58] What’s this? “ODA. Three-nine-nine-two”? 这是什么 “作战分遣队 三九九二”
[33:02] My Vic’s Special Forces team 我受害人的特种部队小组
[33:03] when they were “Nation building” 他们当时在”建国”
[33:04] in Anbar and then Afghanistan. 在安巴尔省和阿富汗
[33:06] Oh. I’ll see what I can find out. 我查查看
[33:11] I envy the clarity of your mission, Bosch. 真羡慕你的任务 总是简单明了 博斯
[33:14] Somebody’s dead, and somebody did it. 某人死了 就一定是某人杀的
[33:16] Not always as simple as it seems. 有时也没那么简单
[33:20] We knew he was good for two murders 我们知道他犯了两起谋杀
[33:21] and we were watching him, we busted down the door, 我们当时在监视他 闯进了门
[33:24] and caught Gunn raping that girl. 抓住甘恩正在强暴那女孩
[33:25] Red-handed. I mean, literally. 现场捕获 手上还带血
[33:28] He’d beaten her pretty good, too. 他把她揍得不成人样
[33:29] She said afterwards it was consensual. 她事后说双方是自愿
[33:31] Refused to cooperate. 拒绝和警方合作
[33:33] Didn’t want to let the family know that she was a prostitute. 不想让家人知道她是妓女吧
[33:37] You know, Harry didn’t wanna press her. 哈里不想强迫她
[33:38] Figured she’d been through enough already. 觉得她已经经历得够多了
[33:40] Yeah, he thought we could make the case another way. 他觉得我们可以用其他方法破案
[33:43] When it comes to hookers, 一碰到妓女
[33:44] Harry’s heart bleeds. 哈里就心软
[33:46] For obvious reasons. 原因显而易见
[33:48] Understandable. Absolutely. 当然可以理解了
[33:50] Then O’Shea fucked you guys. 然后奥谢坑了你们
[33:51] That motherless prick. 那个没妈的婊子
[33:53] Wouldn’t proceed without her testimony. 没有她的证词就没法取得进展
[33:56] Tell me something. 告诉我
[33:58] With Gunn… 在甘恩这个案子上
[34:01] did Harry ever… 哈里有…
[34:03] I don’t know, maybe push things a little too far? 使用过激手段吗
[34:07] In what way? 你指哪方面
[34:08] It was stuck in his craw, right? 那案子让他如鲠在喉
[34:10] I mean, he worked it for years. 他查了很多年了
[34:13] Like any righteous murder police would. 有正义感的凶杀科刑警都会这么做
[34:16] He’s going through something. 他心里藏着事儿
[34:18] And you think you know someone… 有时你自以为了解某人
[34:21] then you’re not so sure anymore. 忽然之间 就再也不了解了
[34:23] I’ll tell you what I’m sure about. 我只了解
[34:25] In all those cases we worked together, 我跟他合作过这么多案子
[34:27] never once did I question whether Harry Bosch was all-in. 从来没有一次 怀疑过哈里·博斯别有居心
[34:30] Of course not. 当然了
[34:33] I’d appreciate if we kept this between us. 要是你能对这次谈话保密 我会感激不尽
[34:36] Goes without saying. 那还用说吗
[34:38] Thanks, Rick. 谢谢 里克
[35:40] L.A. Premium. May I help you? 洛杉矶美女优选 竭诚为您服务
[35:43] Yes. I’d like to make an appointment. 我要预约
[35:46] Leah Camille. 丽娅·卡米尔
[36:08] I found a surveillance camera 我发现了个监控摄像头
[36:09] in the smoke detector in Gunn’s apartment. 在甘恩公寓的烟雾探测器里
[36:14] Well, we don’t know that it’s Harry’s. 是哈里放的吗
[36:16] Who else’s would it be? 除了他还能有谁
[36:18] He’s been keeping tabs on Gunn for years. 他调查甘恩很多年了
[36:25] I took it to latent prints, off the books. 我拿它去查潜在指纹了 私下查的
[36:28] Jesus, Jerry. 天啊 杰瑞
[36:30] What if they find something? 要是真找到什么了呢
[36:32] We’ll blow up that fucking bridge when we get there. 等找到了就销毁它
[36:34] Okay? 好吗
[36:36] If Robertson lands on this? 要是罗伯森怪下来呢
[36:38] You know he will. 他肯定会的
[36:39] Only a matter of time. 只是时间问题
[36:41] We have to talk to Harry. 我们得和哈里谈谈
[36:46] It oughta be me. I’m his partner. 我来谈吧 我是他的搭档
[36:49] Well, then don’t wait. Just do it. 那别等了 快行动吧
[37:27] Anthony Maney? 是安东尼·梅尼吗
[37:31] Come in, beautiful. 进来吧 美人
[37:35] Fuck me. She lied to us, Harry. 操 她对我们撒谎了 哈里
[37:38] More a sin of omission. 准确来说 是故意遗漏细节
[37:39] How did this not come up on her background? 她的背景调查里怎么没有这个
[37:41] No arrest record. The way they vet her clients, 没有逮捕记录 他们只调查她的客户
[37:44] she’s been able to stay off the radar. 而她避开了雷达
[37:46] But if we know about it, 现在我们知道了
[37:47] Holland’s people know about it, too. 霍兰德的人应该也知道了
[37:49] Let’s talk to her again. I’ll set it up. 再和她谈谈吧 我来安排
[37:52] See you later? 回见
[37:53] Rain check? 约会下次补上吗
[37:55] Okay. 好吧
[37:56] You sure? 你确定吗
[37:57] Yeah. 是啊
[37:59] I’ll let you know about Annabelle. 安娜贝尔的事我再联系你
[38:00] Okay. 好
[38:12] What’s up? 有事吗
[38:13] I’m at the shelter. 我在庇护所
[38:14] Thought I’d take the kid back to the scene. 想带那小孩回罪案现场
[38:17] Maybe give his memory a nudge. 也许他能想起来点
[38:19] I went back to that website. 我重新看了那个网站
[38:20] I found that friend of Meadows. 找到了梅多思的那个朋友
[38:21] Woody Woodrow. Venice address. 伍迪·伍德鲁
[38:24] Maybe talk to him tomorrow 想明天和他谈谈
[38:26] Good luck with the kid. 祝你搞定那小孩
[38:27] Thanks. 谢了
[38:28] Harry, listen… 哈里 听着…
[38:32] What’s up? 怎么了
[38:35] Never mind. Nothing. 算了 没事
[38:38] Roger that. 收到
[39:15] Miss? 小姐
[39:37] He didn’t stay. He didn’t even check in. 他没留下来 甚至没登记
[39:40] What happens if you don’t check-in? 没登记会怎样
[39:43] You sleep elsewhere. 就得睡在别处了
[39:44] Sharkey’s been here, in and out, over a year. 沙奇在这儿进进出出一年多了
[39:47] He knows the rules. 他明白规矩
[39:48] And what about the sign-in? 那签到表呢
[39:51] Does that have phone numbers too? 上面有电话号码吗
[39:52] Most of the numbers are phony, 大多数号码都是假的
[39:54] but I can give you what I got. 但我可以给你找找
[39:56] I’ll take ’em. 我会收下的
[39:59] Any idea where he might be? 知道他可能在哪儿吗
[40:02] He’s a professional runaway. 他的专长就是逃跑
[40:04] Your guess is as good as mine. 你随便猜猜都比我准
[40:17] We’re sorry. 对不起
[40:19] You have a number that is no longer in service. 您所拨的电话已停机
[40:48] – Koreatown Killer? – Looks like. – 韩国城杀手吗 – 看着像
[40:52] Pretty brazen. Broad daylight. 胆真大 光天化日杀人
[40:55] How long since the last one? 上一次有案情是什么时候
[40:57] Two recent incidents we think are KTK. 最近两桩案子 我们觉得都是韩国人对韩国人
[40:59] A robbery. Attempted car jacking. 有一宗抢劫案 试图劫车
[41:02] Since the last murder. How long? 上一宗命案是多久以前
[41:04] More than a year. 一年多以前
[41:10] Where’s the family? 家属在哪
[41:13] I’ll take you. 我带你去
[41:33] Um, Jun Park. CRT. 我是社区应急小组的朴俊
[41:36] We’re glad you’re here. 很高兴看到你在场
[41:37] And you are? 请问你是
[41:39] Chief Irving, Acting Chief of Police. 代理警察局长欧文
[41:42] That’s embarrassing. I’m sorry. I should’ve… 真尴尬 抱歉 我本该…
[41:45] I should’ve have recognized you. 本该认出您的
[41:48] Can you please tell the family how sorry I am? 能请你告诉家属 我对此深表哀悼吗
[41:51] Certainly. 当然了
[42:02] I can’t make out the signature. 我认不出签名
[42:04] I don’t think she told me her name. 她也没告诉过我她的名字
[42:06] Did you make a copy of her ID? 你复印了她的身份证吗
[42:08] It was late. 当时很晚了
[42:10] It was late. Okay. 好吧 很晚了
[42:12] Paid cash. 她付了现金
[42:14] I remember that. 这个我记得
[42:16] Remember what she looked like? 记得她的长相吗
[42:18] Late 20s, Hispanic, dark hair. 二十八九 西班牙裔 黑发
[42:22] High heels and a red dress. 高跟鞋 红裙子
[42:24] At that hour? 那么晚了还穿这一身
[42:25] Like she’d been out all night 感觉她整晚都在外面
[42:27] and hadn’t been home. 没回过家
[42:28] Not my type. 我不喜欢这一型
[42:29] Sure. 看出来了
[42:32] He kept ’em coming, all night. 他整晚没个消停
[42:35] Tuned him up pretty good. 把声音开得很大
[42:36] Eddie got louder and louder, just outta control. 艾迪声音越来越大 最后失控了
[42:39] Next thing you know, he’s pissing on the jukebox. 接着 他就在自动唱机上尿尿了
[42:41] And that’s where you draw the line? 然后你就忍不了了
[42:43] I can put up with a lot. 我能忍受很多事情
[42:45] But when they start pissing on the jukebox, 可他们要是在唱机上撒尿
[42:46] that’s when I call the paddy wagon. 我就得叫警察了
[42:49] The big guy buying the drinks? 买酒的大个子呢
[42:52] Um… like you, but white. 跟你一样 不过是个白人
[42:54] Like me but white? 跟我一样 不过是个白人?
[42:57] Like you in the sense that he was a cop. 他也是个警察 跟你一样
[42:59] Cop or military. I’d put money on it. 我赌五毛 不是警察就是当兵的
[43:01] What makes you so sure? 怎么这么确定
[43:03] It’s just a vibe. 凭气场吧
[43:05] Way you carry yourselves. 你们的言行举止
[43:08] After you called the cops, what’d the big guy do? 你报警后 大个子做了什么
[43:10] He took it on the arches. 他挪到拱门那儿了
[43:13] You are old fashioned. 你还真老派
[43:15] You have no idea. 姐的心思你别猜
[44:26] Hey. I’m gonna go do some work in my bedroom. 我回卧室干点活
[44:29] Come say goodnight before you go to sleep? 你睡前 过来跟我说句晚安好吗
[44:30] – Okay. – Okay. – 好 – 好的
[44:58] Shit. 操
[45:05] This is Bosch. I have an ADW with a vehicle on a PO. 我是博斯 这边有辆汽车对我发动武装袭击
[45:08] Gray SUV, heading on Blue Heights Drive toward the Valley. 一辆灰色越野 正前往河谷区的蓝色高架
[45:12] I need an airship, and give the units 我需要空中支援 给各单位
[45:14] the following access points. 以下接入点
[45:17] Fuck! Fuck! 我日 操
[45:32] All units stand by. 各单位待命
[45:34] Off-duty officer is in pursuit 一名下班的警官正在追捕
[45:36] of an ADW suspect in the Hollywood Hills. 一名武装袭击嫌疑人 地点在好莱坞山
[45:38] Last known direction was on Blue Heights Drive 已知最后方向 是前往蓝色高架
[45:39] toward the Valley. 目前正前往河谷
[45:50] Six-William-Lincoln-Twenty-One, 编号6WL21
[45:52] I’m in the Hollywood Hills, below Mulholland. 我在好莱坞山 穆赫兰道下面
[45:54] Any airship, come up on Hollywood frequency. 全体空中警队 请转到好莱坞频道
[45:56] Six-William-Lincoln-Twenty-One is in pursuit. 编号6WL21正在追捕中
[45:59] Last known location in the Hollywood Hills. 已知的最后位置在好莱坞山
[46:01] West of Cahuenga, north of Mulholland. 卡汉加西部 穆赫兰道北部
[46:44] Air Three, we’re overhead. 三号机 已到上空
[46:46] Air Three, I lost the vehicle 三号机 我跟丢了那辆车
[46:48] in the area of Vineland and Ventura. 在葡萄园与文图拉区域
[47:18] Fifteen-Adam-Sixty-Seven, we’re Code Six. 编号15A67 我们是六号
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme