Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] Gunfire erupted outside the 今天早晨
[00:13] First National Pacific Bank Monday morning. 西尔玛购物中心附近的
[00:16] Around the Sylmar Shopping Plaza, 太平洋国家银行外枪声响起
[00:17] customers stopped to take notice 对峙中在场顾客
[00:19] when a confrontation… 被告知要小心躲避…
[00:20] She’s a cool customer. 她真是个镇定的顾客
[00:21] She’s like dry ice: cold and hot. 她就像干冰一样: 面若冰霜内心狂热
[00:25] Don’t touch. 不可触摸
[00:27] You will get burned. 否则你会被灼伤的
[00:28] Police continue to search 警方持续寻找
[00:30] for former LAPD detective Carl Nash, 前洛杉矶警署警探卡尔·纳什
[00:32] alleged ringleader of a crew of corrupt… 指控称他是一组腐败警察的头目…
[00:35] A babe like her… 一个这样的美人…
[00:37] tangled up with a lug like him. 和这样一个混蛋东西搅在一起
[00:40] Do-re-mi, baby. Do-re-mi. 世界奇妙啊我们读不懂
[00:43] – Ha. – …stolen vehicles. – 哈 – …使用偷来车辆
[00:44] Police departments throughout Los Angeles area 洛杉矶区域的所有警局
[00:47] continue to pursue Nash. 正在继续追捕纳什
[00:53] Detective, before we start, a few ground rules. 警探 我们开始之前 我先把规矩说清楚
[00:56] Ground rules. 规矩
[00:57] For the last 48 hours, 过去的四十八个小时内
[00:58] my client has answered every question put to her. 我的客户已经回答了每一个提出来的问题
[01:01] She’s cooperated fully with RHD and FID detectives. 她充分配合了劫案凶杀科和刑事侦缉科的警探们
[01:05] She’s here of her own volition. 她在这完全出自本身意愿
[01:08] I won’t allow you to bully her. 我不会允许你威欺凌她
[01:10] Bully. 欺凌
[01:11] Mrs. Allen, more than anyone, 爱伦夫人比任何人都更想
[01:13] wants to know who killed her husband. 知道究竟是谁杀了她的丈夫
[01:16] Well, then maybe she can tell me 这样的话 可能她可以告诉我
[01:17] how Carl Nash knew 卡尔·纳什是怎么知道
[01:18] she’d be at that bank that morning. 她那天早晨会在那家银行的
[01:21] As I’ve said until I am blue in the face, 就像我说过一万遍的
[01:23] I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:25] Did you double-cross him, or did he double-cross you? 是你出卖了他 还是他出卖了你?
[01:27] I knew the man to say hello to at the front gate. 我跟他只是能打个招呼叫上名字的关系
[01:30] Was it your idea or his idea? 是你的主意还是他的?
[01:33] Was what his idea or mine? 什么主意?
[01:35] – To kill your husband. – Detective… – 杀你丈夫 – 警官…
[01:37] I had nothing to do with my husband’s death. 我跟我丈夫的死没有任何关系
[01:39] When you looked in that empty safe deposit box, 当你看到那个存款箱是空的时候
[01:42] it must have been a shock. 一定很震惊吧
[01:46] I went there to collect what was mine legally. 我是去那拿法律上本就属于我的东西
[01:49] What did you expect to find? 你是想去找什么的?
[01:50] Documents, papers, photographs. 可能是文件啊 纪录啊 照片啊
[01:52] I had no idea what Tony had in there. 我不知道托尼放了些什么在那
[01:54] Cash? 现金?
[01:56] You’re busy concocting a fantasy, detective. 你在忙着虚构一个幻想 警探
[01:59] It never happened. 都是没有的事
[02:02] What a grim workplace you inhabit. 你在一个多么惨的地方工作啊
[02:07] Does it ever get you down? 不让你觉得沮丧吗?
[02:09] I kind of like it. It inspires me. 我还有点喜欢呢 能激励我
[02:11] I bet it does. 我猜也是
[02:14] Suits you. 适合你
[02:15] If you think this is grim, imagine what prison is like. 你要是觉得这个惨 想象一下监狱
[02:20] If Carl Nash killed my husband, 如果卡尔·纳什杀了我的丈夫
[02:22] he deserves to rot in one for the rest of his life. 他活该烂在监狱里
[02:24] Where do you think Layla is? 你觉得蕾拉在哪?
[02:26] Don’t know, don’t care. 不知道 不在乎
[02:28] Sure you do. She’s got the money, right? 你肯定在乎 她拿着钱不是吗?
[02:30] Your money. 你的钱
[02:31] You and your stories, detective. 你编得一手好故事啊警探
[02:42] She got to that safe deposit box 你丈夫尸体被找到的第二天
[02:44] the day after your husband’s body was found. 她就拿到了存款箱
[02:48] The box was in her name, too. 而且箱子是在她名下的
[02:51] She didn’t have to wait for probate. 她都不用等遗嘱认证
[02:55] What do you think’s in that backpack? 你觉得那个背包里是什么?
[02:59] I’m betting it’s not the Allen family photos. 我打赌肯定不会是爱伦家全家福
[03:06] Layla outsmarted you and Nash both. 蕾拉比你和纳什都聪明
[03:16] Have a nice chat? 聊的好吗?
[03:18] She’s had two days to get her story straight 她有两天时间去理清证词
[03:20] while Edgar and I jump through hoops on the bank. 正好我和埃德加去银行过五关斩六将 调查清楚
[03:22] Where are we on Allen’s other five accounts? 爱伦的其他五个账户我们怎么处理的?
[03:24] Frozen. I called the IRS. 冻结了 我打给国税局
[03:26] Told them there were laundered funds in those accounts. 跟他们说了那些账户有洗过的钱
[03:28] She can’t touch them. 她动不了的
[03:29] So, speaking of the merry widow? 所以我们拿风流寡妇怎么办呢?
[03:32] Can’t go to the DA with what we’ve got. 我们现在掌握的还不足以向地方检察官举报
[03:34] As of now, she walks. 所以目前为止 她还是自由的
[03:37] Where’s your car? 你的车在哪?
[03:38] Let’s take this one. 我们坐这辆
[03:47] Mrs. Allen, I’m Martin Weiss. 爱伦夫人 我是马丁·韦斯
[03:50] We met a couple of years ago 我们几年前见过
[03:51] At Freddie Macnekian’s funeral. 在弗莱迪·迈科尼肯的葬礼上
[03:53] Yeah, I know who you are. Ed, what is this? 是 我认识你 这怎么回事?
[03:55] Mr. Weiss has a proposal for you. 韦斯先生有个提议
[04:30] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ 总有这样一种感觉
[04:32] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 萦绕在我的心头
[04:35] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 挥之不去
[04:38] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 余音不绝
[04:41] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 辗转反侧
[04:43] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 百转千回
[04:46] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 难以割舍
[04:48] ♪ I can’t let go ♪ 无法忘怀
[05:03] ♪ I feel ♪ 我能感觉
[05:12] The man who had my son murdered 那个杀我儿子的人
[05:14] was in our sights, and now he’s gone. 在我们眼皮底下溜走了
[05:16] He’ll turn up. It’s just a matter of time. 他会再出现的 只是时间问题
[05:19] I swore I’d look him in the eye. 我发誓我会狠狠盯着他
[05:23] Might not work out that way. 可能结果不是那样的
[05:29] You and Edgar will now be part 你和埃德加现在成为
[05:31] of RHD’s overarching investigations. 劫案凶杀科核心调查人员
[05:32] So I gather. Eyes and ears? 我猜也是 全神贯注注意动向?
[05:36] Eyes and ears. That’ll be all, detective. 全神贯注 就到这了警探
[05:46] Bosch, Edgar. 博斯 埃德加
[05:47] Where is everybody? 大家都去哪了?
[05:48] Out beating the bushes. 在外面找人呢
[05:50] Thanks for stopping by. 谢谢你们串门啊
[05:51] Hey, we’re here. 嘿 我们在这了
[05:53] We got another case, you know. 我们还有个案子的
[05:55] The Tony Allen murder. 托尼·爱伦的谋杀案
[05:56] You had eyes on our suspect since you questioned her? 你审问过我们的嫌疑人之后盯着她了吗?
[05:59] Mrs. Allen? No, we don’t have the manpower. 爱伦夫人? 不知道 我们没那个人力
[06:01] Tips are coming in fast and furious. 小道消息快得跟速度与激情一样
[06:03] We’re checking out leads from here to Tucson. 我们从这到图森都在核对线索
[06:04] She give you anything? 她对你说什么了吗?
[06:06] I didn’t lay a glove on her. 我没有严厉地审她
[06:07] We want you to keep working the Allen murder, 我们想要你们继续查爱伦的凶杀案
[06:09] but Nash is now the priority. 但是纳什现在是重点
[06:11] What’s the current thinking on his whereabouts? 现在我们猜想他会在哪
[06:13] He dropped his hostage off at the edge of Angeles Forest 他把他的人质放在了十四号高速公路上
[06:15] on Highway 14. 安琪拉森林边缘
[06:17] Took her a couple of hours to get to a phone. 她走了好几个小时才找到电话
[06:19] She said he was headed north on 14 她说纳什在14号路上往北开
[06:20] toward Lancaster and Palmdale, 朝着兰卡斯特和棕榈谷的方向
[06:22] which is ground zero at the moment. 那里目前我们没有任何部署
[06:24] Ex-cop. Knows the moves. 老警察了 知道怎么走
[06:26] He would have ditched the car by now, right? 他现在估计已经把车扔掉了吧?
[06:28] That was our assumption, too. 我们也这么想
[06:30] We’re waiting for it to turn up. 我们在等车子的出现
[06:31] He might have been too injured 他也可能因为受伤太重
[06:32] to stop to switch cars. 没办法停下来换车
[06:33] It was a serious gunshot wound. 他受了严重的枪伤
[06:35] He was dragging that leg. 他得拖着腿走
[06:36] Maybe he hasn’t gotten that far. 或许他走不了那么远
[06:38] Maybe he’s holed up somewhere closer in. 也许他藏在比较近的地方
[06:40] Okay. So what do you want us to do? 好吧 所以你想让我们怎么做?
[06:42] Follow the guns. 查枪
[06:44] From the shootout. 参与交火的枪支
[06:46] We collected six weapons from the scene. 我们在现场找到了六把武器
[06:48] Nash’s crew had no serial numbers on their weapons. 纳什一帮的枪是没有序列号的
[06:51] Firearms has them now. 枪械部门已经拿到手了
[06:52] It’ll take them a couple of days. 他们需要几天时间来弄清楚
[06:54] They’ll call you when they’re ready 他们好了之后会打给你们
[06:56] for you to follow up. 你们追查枪的来源
[06:57] Okay, no problem. What else? 没问题 还有呢?
[07:00] The DA’s negotiating a deal with O’Grady, 地检在和奥格雷迪谈判
[07:02] pushing it through. 你们去借助促成一下
[07:03] Exigent circumstances with Nash at large. 情形如此急迫再加上纳什在逃
[07:06] We could use one of you at the first interview. 我们需要你们参与第一审问
[07:07] Ask about the Allen case. 问问爱伦的案子
[07:09] Let us know. 通知我们就好
[07:10] Keep us in the loop. 有情况要让我们知道
[07:11] For real this time. 这次是当真的
[07:17] The guy can be anywhere. 这人可以在任何地方
[08:19] God damn it. 他妈的
[08:32] Come on. 操
[08:47] It sucks we don’t have eyes on her. 没办法盯着她的动向真操蛋
[08:49] Harry, I’ve got an idea for keeping tabs on Veronica. 哈里 关于跟踪维罗妮卡我有个想法
[08:53] Write a warrant for her GPS tracker. 申请搜查令查她的GPS追踪器
[08:55] Release the Bentley. 把她的宾利放出去
[08:56] At least then we’ll know where she is 这样我们就知道她在哪了
[08:58] – when she’s driving that. – That’s good. – 最起码每次她开车的时候 – 好主意
[09:00] We’ll need a tracker on the Range Rover, too. 那辆路虎揽胜上也要个跟踪器
[09:02] I’ll include it. 我会加上的
[09:03] But then we got to get it on her car, 那样的话我们得想办法装到她车上
[09:05] get past the gate. 得越过大门
[09:06] Put on your ninja slippers. 准备好你的忍者紧身衣
[09:08] Funny. 好笑
[09:10] We’ll figure out an excuse to go see her. 我们会找个借口去看她的
[09:12] That’ll make her lawyer happy. 她的律师会很乐意的
[09:13] Oh, yeah. 当然了
[09:15] Ooh, that’s quite the fuck-you. 太操蛋了
[09:18] Isn’t it? 是吧?
[09:21] She has family in Armenia. 她在亚美尼亚有家人
[09:23] We can contact them, see if they’ve heard from her. 我们可以联系他们 看看她有没有联系家里
[09:25] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的?
[09:27] Mr. Marks had me do a background check on them. 马克斯先生让我调差过他们的背景
[09:30] He did that for all Tony’s chippies? 他查了托尼所有婊子们的家庭背景?
[09:33] Layla was an exception. 蕾拉是个例外
[09:39] For the life of me, I don’t see it. 我这辈子都想不明白为什么
[09:42] What was so special about her? 她有什么特别的地方?
[09:44] Mousy little thing. 看那鼠头鼠脸的德行
[09:46] Tony was in love with her. 托尼很爱她
[09:47] She was Armenian. 她又是亚美尼亚人
[09:50] Mr. Marks needed to know she was on the level. 马克斯先生要确保她是不是够格
[09:53] What would he think now? 他现在得怎么想啊?
[09:58] She surprised us all. 她让我们所有人都很意外
[10:05] So have you considered our proposal? 所以你考虑过我们的提议了吗?
[10:08] 50%? 一半?
[10:13] Once the funds are recovered, 一旦资金被找回来
[10:15] you want this to be over. I can make that happen, 你想这件事快点结束 我们能帮你做到
[10:18] intercede on your behalf. 为你游说
[10:21] With the organization? 跟组织游说?
[10:23] Or I can make it go the other way. 或者我可以让这件事朝反方向走
[10:27] You’ll end up with nothing. 你最后什么都拿不到
[10:29] 50%? That is fucking… 一半? 这他妈…
[10:30] Only… fair. 这样才… 公平
[10:43] Fair enough. 好吧
[10:51] Thanks for bringing me here, Dad. 老爸谢谢你带我来这
[10:52] Best chocolate shake in L.A. 洛杉矶最好的巧克力奶昔
[10:55] – You always say that. – I do? – 你总这么说 – 是吗?
[10:57] Best pizza, best pancakes. 最好的披萨 最好的煎饼
[10:59] Well, if I don’t know, who does? 要是我不知道是不是最好的 谁还会知道呢?
[11:01] How’s your shake? 奶昔怎么样?
[11:02] Oh, it’s the best chocolate shake I’ve ever had. 这真的是我喝过最好的巧克力奶昔
[11:04] Ha-ha, smart ass. 哈哈 机灵鬼
[11:06] Your mother doesn’t know what she’s missing. 你老妈不知道自己错过了什么
[11:08] I swear I think she’s going vegan on us. 我觉得她想让我们吃素了
[11:10] She’s always talking about gluten this and soy that. 她老是说谷蛋白这个这个大豆那个那个的
[11:14] This isn’t gluten-free, is it? 这个是含谷蛋白的吧?
[11:15] I think we’re safe. 我保证我们是安全的
[11:20] Bet you’ll be glad to have the house to yourself again. 我估计你肯定很开心吧 总算房子又只是你一个人的了
[11:24] Quite the contrary. 恰恰相反
[11:26] It’s been really nice for me having you around. 你在这对我帮助真的很大
[11:29] It’s time you went home. 但是你是时候你回家了
[11:31] See your friends, get back to your routine. 看看朋友 回到常规生活里
[11:34] Get ready for school. 准备上学
[11:41] I’ll miss you. 我会想你的
[11:43] Me, too. 我也是
[11:47] Do you know what Mom’s going to do? 你知道老妈准备干什么吗?
[11:49] Have you talked to her? 你跟她聊过了吗?
[11:51] A little. 一点点
[11:53] She sees some new possibilities in front of her 她看到了她面前新的可能性
[11:56] a chapter of her life she thought was closed. 她想要展开人生新篇章
[12:00] She keeps talking about big changes. 她一直说着大变化
[12:02] It’s kind of freaking me out. 说实话有点吓人
[12:04] Maddie, your mother’s a very smart woman. 玛迪 你妈是个非常聪明的女人
[12:07] She and Reggie will figure it out. 她跟瑞奇会有办法的
[12:32] Yeah, we’re closed. 不好意思我们关门了
[12:34] Kat? 凯特?
[12:36] It’s Carl. 是卡尔
[12:43] Carl? 卡尔?
[12:45] Kat. 卡特
[12:46] Jesus, what happened? 老天啊 发生什么了?
[12:49] Help me. 帮帮我
[13:01] Clean through and through. 干干净净了
[13:03] You are lucky it missed your femoral. 你很幸运 没打中你的大腿动脉
[13:07] Oh, I’m lucky you’re a large animal veterinarian. 还好你是个大型动物兽医 我才幸运呢
[13:13] You’re a funny guy, Carl. You always have been. 你是个搞笑的人啊卡尔 一直都是
[13:17] Secret of my success. 是我成功的秘密
[13:20] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[13:23] If it had hit your femoral 如果子弹打中了你的大腿动脉
[13:24] – I’d be fucked. – You’d be dead. – 我就操蛋了 – 你就死了
[13:29] You may still be. 你还是可能会死的
[13:30] You belong in a hospital. 你该去医院
[13:32] There’s no telling how much nerve 不知道你究竟有多少神经
[13:33] and muscle damage you’ve got. 和肌肉损伤
[13:35] I’ll put you on antibiotics, 我会给你点抗生素
[13:38] but you ought to be on an IV. 但是你要输液的
[13:40] Katherine, is there anything you want to ask me? 凯瑟琳 你不想问我点什么吗?
[13:45] Nope. 不想
[13:48] You don’t follow the news? 你不看新闻的?
[13:51] I don’t have a TV. You know that. 我没有电视 你知道的
[13:56] You’ve got internet? 你有网络吧?
[13:58] I don’t want to know 我不想知道
[13:59] what’s going on in the world. 不想知道世界上在发生什么
[14:00] That’s why I moved out here. 这也是我搬到这的原因
[14:07] Keep me in the dark, Carl. 卡尔 把我蒙在鼓里
[14:09] Okay? 好吗?
[14:14] That little so… Come here. 那个小… 来嘛
[14:16] That little scar on your lip. 你嘴唇上的那个小疤
[14:19] I’ve already told you about that. 我之前告诉过你的
[14:20] Tell me again. Refresh me. 再说一遍 让我复习一下
[14:23] I got kicked by a horse. I’ve had it ever since. 我被马踢了一脚 之后就一直有了
[14:58] Thank you so much. 谢谢你
[15:00] – Right over there. – Thank you. – 在这 – 谢谢
[15:39] All right. I know this is the initial interview 好的 这是一个简单的审讯
[15:42] and we’re just getting the lay of the land here, 我们要弄清楚情势
[15:45] but let’s cut to the elephant in the room. 我们就坦白点奔主题了
[15:47] Nash, where is he? 纳什在哪?
[15:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:52] You must have some idea. 你肯定知道点什么
[15:54] He’d disappear days on end. 他通常会消失好几天
[15:57] Wouldn’t answer his cell. 不接电话
[15:59] He’d say he was out where there was no cell coverage. 他说他去的地方没信号
[16:02] You said she could give us Nash. 你说过她会供出纳什
[16:03] On a platter legally. 法律上来讲是的 拱手奉上
[16:06] We never said she knew his current whereabouts. 我们没说过她知道纳什现在在哪
[16:08] I have a signed agreement with the DA. 我们跟地检有签过协议
[16:10] Do you have more questions? 你还有问题吗?
[16:11] Riley, Piccininni, Arceneaux, all dead. 莱利 皮奇尼尼 阿西诺 都死了
[16:15] That was the crew. He kept it tight. 那是全部的人了 他把组织维持的很紧
[16:20] Who shot Tony Allen? 谁杀了托尼·爱伦
[16:23] Riley. 莱利
[16:24] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[16:25] I was there. 我在场
[16:27] I flagged him on his way home. 我向他挥手求救
[16:30] So he stopped to help you. 所以他停下来帮你
[16:32] Right. 是的
[16:35] Let’s get back to George Irving. 让我们回到乔治·欧文
[16:37] Nash had big plans for him… 纳什本来对他寄予厚望…
[16:40] till we found out he was an IA rat. 直到我们发现他是个调查科的卧底
[16:42] Who shot him? 谁杀了他?
[16:44] Riley, probably. 莱利 估计是
[16:45] I don’t know for sure. 我不太确定
[16:47] What do you know about Arceneaux’s suicide? 关于阿西诺的自杀你知道多少?
[16:51] Wasn’t. 不是自杀
[16:52] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[16:55] I was there. 我在场
[16:56] Who actually pulled the trigger? 谁开的枪?
[16:58] Riley. 莱利
[17:00] All three murders? That’s convenient. 所有人都是他杀的? 真巧啊
[17:02] He was Nash’s boy. Did his wet work. 他是纳什的人 替他做脏活
[17:08] What about Veronica Allen? 维罗妮卡·爱伦呢?
[17:12] That bitch. 那个贱人
[17:13] Where does she fit in? 她参与了哪一部分?
[17:16] Carl was playing her. 卡尔在玩她
[17:18] In what way? 怎么个玩法?
[17:21] He was boning her. 他在上她
[17:23] Said she was in love with him. 她说她自己爱上他了
[17:25] You sure she wasn’t playing him? 你确定她没有在玩他?
[17:49] That bastard. 那个混蛋
[17:51] Who? Tony? 谁? 托尼?
[17:53] Divorce papers. Did you know? 离婚协议 你知道这事吗?
[17:56] No. 不知道
[17:57] Oh, big fucking deal. 哇真他妈划算啊
[17:58] He was going to leave me the house 他打算留这个房子给我
[18:00] with two mortgages. 房子有两笔抵押贷款
[18:10] Shit. 真是的
[18:28] My husband passed away recently. 我丈夫不久前去世了
[18:31] My condolences. 我很抱歉
[18:32] As executor of his estate, 作为他财产的执行人
[18:34] I’m authorized to assemble his finances. 我有权整合他的财产
[18:36] Of course. 当然
[18:37] I found that receipt in his desk. 我在他的桌子里找到了这个收据
[18:41] How can I help you, Mrs. Allen? 需要我做什么 爱伦夫人?
[18:43] A year ago you sold my husband 一年之前
[18:45] $1.1 million of bearer bonds. 你卖给了我丈夫110万的不记名债券
[18:48] That’s correct. A legal transaction. 是的 合法交易
[18:51] Oh, I’m sure. 我敢肯定
[18:53] The bonds are missing. I’m trying to locate them. 债券不见了 我在想办法找
[18:55] I’m sorry to hear that. 很抱歉
[18:57] It’s almost impossible to recover bearer bonds 想要找到丢失的或者是被偷的债券
[18:59] if they’re lost or stolen. 几乎是不可能的
[19:00] I know that. 我知道
[19:02] I also know that bearer bonds are used 我也知道不记名证券
[19:04] for money laundering, tax evasion, 可以用来洗钱 逃税
[19:06] and other illicit business transactions. 还有其他不正当的生意交易
[19:10] You’re very well informed. 您知道的很多
[19:11] My husband was a money launderer. 我丈夫专门洗钱
[19:15] He told me he was a producer 他告诉我他是个
[19:17] of adult entertainment. 成人电影制片人
[19:19] Please. Let’s cut the crap, Mr. Morada. 省省吧 莫拉德先生
[19:22] You knew the real source of my husband’s income. 你知道我丈夫收入的真正来源
[19:24] You helped him wash it. 你帮助他洗钱
[19:26] That would be very hard to prove. 你很难证明这个说法
[19:28] What you couldn’t have known 你不会知道的是
[19:30] was that some of that money 你跟我丈夫洗的那些钱
[19:31] that you and my husband laundered 是托尼从他的表兄
[19:33] Tony stole from his cousin Joey Marks. 乔伊·马克斯那里偷来的
[19:37] Now, obviously the Armenians don’t know 显然亚美尼亚人不知道
[19:38] you were involved in that, or we wouldn’t be sitting here. 你参与了这件事 不然我们不会坐在这里
[19:41] Well, you certainly wouldn’t. 好吧 你肯定不会还坐在这里
[19:44] I appreciate your discretion. 我感激你的谨慎
[19:46] But they will 但是他们会知道的
[19:47] if you don’t help me find my fucking money. 如果你不帮我找到我该死的钱
[19:54] Rykoff estimated 雷科夫估计
[19:55] Tony Allen skimmed upwards of $4 million. 托尼·爱伦掠的钱可以达到四百万
[19:58] – Also, Jer – Yeah. – 还有 杰瑞 – 好的
[20:00] An hour ago, Veronica Allen visited a bond trader downtown. 一个小时前 维罗妮卡·爱伦拜访了市里的一位证券交易人
[20:04] She’s on her way home now. 她现在在回家的路上了
[20:06] So they still issue these… these bearer bonds? 所以他们仍然在发行这些… 这些不记名证券?
[20:09] No. But there’s still some floating around. 不了 但是还有很多在市上流动
[20:12] All right. We’re checking out. 好的 我们得跟紧这个线索
[20:14] First thing in the morning. 明早第一件事
[20:16] We need to get that second tracker 我们得安好
[20:17] on her other car. 她另一辆车的跟踪器
[20:19] Let’s go make nice with Mrs. Allen. 我们去跟爱伦女士和好吧
[20:20] I was awfully hard on her yesterday, 我昨天对她太糟糕了
[20:22] and I feel just plain sick about it. 我觉得心里好难受啊
[20:23] Community relations. I’m all in. 搞好警民关系啊 我一定去
[20:42] Detective, my lawyer told you to stay away from me. 警官 我的律师告诉过你离我远点
[20:45] I came to apologize. 我是来道歉的
[20:47] I didn’t think your lawyer would mind. 我觉得你的律师不会介意的
[20:50] Then come in and have a drink. 那进来喝点东西吧
[20:52] I’m on duty. 我还在岗呢 不能喝酒
[20:54] Come in while I have a drink. 在我还有喝的时候快进来吧
[21:41] Sure I can’t entice you? 你确定我不能诱惑你喝?
[21:44] No. No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[21:46] Well, you were saying? 所以你刚才说?
[21:48] We’ve changed our assessment of the case. 我们对案子的评估有了变化
[21:51] The surviving officer’s cooperating. 幸存的警官在与我们配合
[21:53] She’s given a statement. 她做了一份声明
[21:55] She has? 是吗?
[21:56] According to her, 根据她的说法
[21:58] Nash planned your husband’s murder, 纳什计划了你丈夫的谋杀
[21:59] and she and his accomplices carried it out. 她和她的同伙们实施了谋杀
[22:03] Carl Nash is now 卡尔·纳什现在
[22:04] the sole focus of our investigation, 是我们调查的唯一重点
[22:06] but I wanted to apologize on behalf of the department 但是我想代表我的部门向你道歉
[22:09] for suggesting you were involved in any way. 我们错误地怀疑你参与了这起案子
[22:13] Well, you don’t know how much I appreciate that. 这样啊 你不知道我有多感激这个道歉
[22:15] And I’d appreciate it 我也会很感激的
[22:16] if you kept our conversation confidential. 如果你能把我们的对话保密
[22:19] When we catch Nash, we’ll need you to testify. 当我们抓到纳什的时候 我们会需要你作证
[22:22] Testify to what, detective? 为什么作证啊警探?
[22:24] That’ll depend on his defense. 要看他怎么辩护了
[22:27] I’m sure he’ll try to cut a deal 我确定他一定会想办法
[22:29] to stay off death row 达成一个交易来逃过一死
[22:30] and implicate as many other people as he can. 能供出多少人就供出多少人
[22:33] You’ll have to catch him first. 你得先抓到他才行
[22:36] Oh, we will. 我们会的
[22:38] He was seriously wounded in the shootout. 他在交火中受了严重的枪伤
[22:39] Most likely he’s holed up somewhere 他大概正像只虚弱的小猫
[22:41] weak as a kitten. 一样在哪里藏着呢
[22:43] We’ll scoop him up, and he’ll start talking. 我们会把他挖出来的 他一定会交代的
[22:47] Well, let’s hope that happens. 那我们就希望是这样吧
[22:49] We’re counting on it. 我们确信
[22:52] Anyway, 总之
[22:54] have a nice evening. 晚安了
[22:55] I’ll see myself out. 不用送了
[23:10] He’s up to something. 他另有所图啊
[23:12] Of course he is. 当然了
[23:13] Men only say they’re sorry when they want something. 男人只有在想要什么的时候才会道歉
[23:21] Let me take you to dinner. 让我带你去吃晚餐吧
[23:24] I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么
[23:27] Can you blame me? 你能怪我吗?
[23:28] No. If I were you, I’d want me, too. 不能 如果我是你 我也想得到我
[23:32] I won’t be a minute. 给我一分钟
[23:39] You got to have a lot of upper body strength 你得有很大的上肢力量才能
[23:41] to hand line. 徒手抓鱼
[23:42] Big, heavy bastard like the tuna? 抓像金枪鱼那种又大又重的鱼?
[23:43] You got to go arm over arm, 得一手接一手
[23:45] pitch and pull, pitch and pull, 送绳拉绳 送绳拉绳
[23:47] none of this rod and reel, 才不像坐钓那样
[23:49] sit back and crank shit. 杆子轮子啊干坐着拉屎似的
[23:53] The Old Man and the Sea. 老人与海
[23:56] That’s me. 是我
[23:59] When was the last time you were there? 你上次去那是什么时候
[24:01] Otter Banks? 水獭海滩?
[24:03] Ten years ago, maybe yet. 可能差不多快十年前吧
[24:06] Shit. My brother was still alive. 他娘的那时候我哥还活着呢
[24:18] You know what I love about the ocean? 你知道我为什么喜欢大海吗?
[24:21] I love how it doesn’t give a flying fuck about you. 因为大海根本就他妈的不在乎你
[24:25] I get that. 我明白
[24:28] It’ll swallow you up. 它随时可以吞没你
[24:30] It’s big, you’re small. Deal with it. 它很大 你很小 你自己看着办
[24:41] How you feeling? 你觉得怎么样?
[24:42] Better. 好些了
[24:44] Antibiotics are kicking in, I think. 我觉得抗生素有效果了
[24:50] You sure you don’t want to know my side of the story? 你确定你不想从我的角度听听这一切都怎么回事吗?
[24:53] How I got this thing? 我是怎么受伤的?
[24:55] Would you tell me the truth? 你会跟我说实话吗?
[24:56] Mm, well, I could tell you, 我可以跟你说实话啊
[24:58] but then I’d have to kill you. 但那样我就得杀了你
[25:00] I hope that was a joke. 我希望这是个玩笑
[25:01] Oh, of course it was. Hey. 啊当然了 嘿
[25:08] Like I said, just keep me in the dark. 就像我说的 把我蒙在鼓里吧
[25:13] Okay. 好吧
[25:15] We put tracking devices on both their vehicles. 我们在她的两辆车上都放了追踪装置
[25:18] May yield something. 或许能发现点什么
[25:19] And Nash? RHD have any idea? 纳什呢? 劫案凶杀科有进展吗?
[25:22] He’s off the radar, gone to ground somewhere. 他不在我们侦查范围之内了 藏起来了
[25:25] What do they have you doing? 那他们让你们干嘛?
[25:27] We’re on hold, waiting for Firearms 我们在等 等枪支部
[25:29] to finish processing the weapons from the scene. 处理完现场的武器信息
[25:33] Follow the guns, huh? 查枪啊?
[25:34] Yeah. 是的
[25:35] That’s a shit job. 狗屁工作
[25:37] Yep. 可不是
[25:38] They’re mad at you. 他们生你气了
[25:41] Maybe. I think Connor suspects 可能吧 我觉得康纳怀疑
[25:43] we were running a parallel investigation. 我们私底下同时在进行调查
[25:46] Maybe he blames us for spooking Nash, 或者他怪我惊动了纳什
[25:48] setting this whole thing in motion. 导致了这整件事情
[25:50] It has crossed my mind. 我也这么想过
[25:51] Yeah, mine, too. 我也在想
[25:55] We were so close to grabbing him up. 我们几乎就快抓到他了
[26:00] So what do you think happened? 你觉得到底是怎么回事?
[26:01] Why did Nash spook? 谁惊动了纳什?
[26:02] I think somehow he knew we’d been there, 我觉得他不知怎么的就知道我们会在那
[26:04] to his house, saw those photographs. 到他的家里去 看到那些照片
[26:13] So have we heard anything yet? 有什么消息吗?
[26:16] I didn’t want to spoil a lovely evening. 我不想毁了今晚的兴致
[26:27] Delicious. 好吃
[26:29] What? 什么?
[26:33] Through her family in Yerevan, 通过她在埃里温的家人
[26:35] we, uh, reached an aunt in Toronto. 我们找到了她一个在多伦多的阿姨
[26:38] Do they know where the little bitch is? 他们知道那小贱人在哪吗?
[26:39] She does not, but she heard from Layla a few months ago 不知道 但几个月前蕾拉联系过她
[26:42] about the wedding. 跟她说婚礼的事
[26:44] Wedding. 婚礼
[26:45] We were still married. 我们当时还没离婚呢
[26:47] He didn’t even have the balls 他都没胆量把
[26:48] to serve me with the divorce papers. 离婚证书给我
[26:50] Wedding. Fuck a wedding. 婚礼 操他妈的婚礼
[26:53] Did they save the date? 他们定时间了吗?
[26:55] Still in the planning stages. 还只是在刚开始计划阶段
[26:58] To a nice Armenian gangster twice her age. 嫁给一个大她一倍的美国黑帮流氓
[27:01] Lucky girl. 姑娘好运气啊
[27:03] The aunt said traditional Armenian wedding. 那个她的阿姨说婚礼是传统亚美尼亚风格的
[27:07] Which would mean a church. 也就是说一定会有个教堂
[27:08] You know how many Armenian churches there are in L.A.? 你知道洛杉矶有多少亚美尼亚教堂吗?
[27:12] Our Lady Queen of Martyrs. 烈士女王天主教堂
[27:14] Tony never went to church a fucking day in his life. 托尼一辈子都没踏进过一座教堂
[27:18] Well, apparently, Layla was very attached 显然蕾拉很重视
[27:21] to this particular church. 这个教堂 她走得很近
[27:22] Went on and on to the aunt 一遍一遍跟她阿姨说
[27:24] about how the priest made her feel like family, 那里她觉得神父像家人一样
[27:27] made her feel welcome, made her feel at home. 让他觉得温暖 给她家的感觉
[27:36] Detectives. 警探
[27:38] Agent Griffin? 格里芬特工?
[27:39] The floor is yours. 有事快说吧
[27:42] Luke Rykoff gave you some information 卢克·雷科夫为你们提供了
[27:44] pertaining to your Allen case. 一些关于爱伦案的信息
[27:46] I assume it proved useful. 我估计还是很有用的
[27:48] Jury’s still out. 陪审团还没决定
[27:49] We’re hoping the LAPD will return the favor. 我们希望警署能还我们个人情
[27:52] Uh, how? 怎么还?
[27:53] The death of Joey Marks 乔伊·马克斯的死
[27:54] provides us with an opportunity. 给我们提供了机会
[27:56] Now, we have a legitimate shot 我们现在有了真正的把握
[27:58] at reinserting Rykoff into the Marks organization. 可以重新把雷科夫安插回马克斯的组织
[28:01] Now, the three of you know 目前你们三个
[28:03] that Rykoff is an FBI agent. 知道雷科夫是FBI的探员
[28:05] Anyone else? 还有别人知道吗?
[28:07] I don’t think so. 没有
[28:09] Okay. We need for you to keep it that way. 好 我们需要你们保守秘密
[28:11] So there can be no records into 关于他的真实身份
[28:12] his true status or identity, 不能有任何纪录
[28:14] no conversation. 甚至是对话
[28:15] We need to maintain his legend. 我们需要保持他的传奇
[28:17] Okay. Consider it done. 没问题
[28:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:20] I’ll let you get back to it. 那你们忙
[28:22] Before you go… Martin Weiss. 你走之前… 马丁·韦斯
[28:25] What about him? 他怎么了?
[28:26] We ran a plate on a car 我们昨晚发现一辆车
[28:27] parked at Veronica Allen’s home last night. 停在维罗妮卡·爱伦的家里
[28:29] It belonged to Weiss. 车属于韦斯
[28:31] I’d like to know where he stands 我想知道他在你们大范围
[28:33] in the broader scheme of your investigation. 的调查里有什么角色
[28:36] Up to his chin in shit. 他在我们这要倒霉到家了
[28:38] But for your case, fair game. 但是对你的案子来说 还算旗鼓相当
[28:42] Have a good day. 祝好
[28:48] Veronica Allen and Weiss? 维罗妮卡·爱伦和韦斯?
[28:51] Think she’s cutting him in on the money? 他在想办法分她的钱?
[28:53] She may have no choice. 她可能没有别的选择
[28:55] She’s got to find it first. 她得先把钱找到
[29:03] Do the assistant chiefs know? 助理局长知道吗?
[29:04] As of an hour ago. 一小时前知道的
[29:06] We’ll be holding a press conference today 我们会就他的辞职
[29:09] to announce his resignation. 开一个新闻发布会
[29:11] We’d like you to be there. 我们希望你出席
[29:13] I’d rather not. 我还是不去了吧
[29:15] It would look like I’m gloating. 看起来像是我在炫耀
[29:16] Everyone knows our history. 大家都知道我们过去的事
[29:17] I want to balance the negative with the positive. 我想好坏消息平衡一下
[29:20] Announce an interim chief at the same time. 同时宣布临时局长就职
[29:24] What about Assistant Chief Lopez? 助理局长洛佩斯呢?
[29:26] He’s come up through the ranks, 他一路上来资历绝对够格
[29:28] and it’s time for a Hispanic chief of police. 也是时候我们有个西班牙裔警察局长了
[29:30] Be an historic moment for L.A. 也算洛杉矶的历史时刻
[29:32] I’m a Latino mayor. 我是个拉丁裔市长
[29:34] I can’t appoint a Latino chief. 我不能指认一个拉丁裔局长
[29:38] Who, then? 那谁呢?
[29:39] You. 你
[29:48] Are you trying to co-op me, Mr. Mayor? 你是想拉我的票吗市长先生?
[29:50] Won’t work. 没用的
[29:52] I’m still endorsing your opponent. 我还是会公开支持你的竞争对手的
[29:54] Endorse who you like. 随便你支持谁
[29:56] Actually, that will make the mayor look good 其实这还会显得市长有气度
[29:58] above the partisan fray. 高于党派竞争之上
[30:10] Two conditions. 两个条件
[30:11] Name them. 说吧
[30:12] RHD has a free hand 劫案凶杀科在
[30:14] in their investigation into my son’s death 他们对我儿子的死和黑警的调查中
[30:16] and departmental corruption. 要有绝对的自由
[30:17] No interference from you or anyone else. 你或者任何人不能干预
[30:19] Let the chips fall where they may. 没问题 我一定放手
[30:21] Full transparency. You have my word. 完全透明 我说话算数
[30:24] What’s your other condition? 另一个条件呢?
[30:27] I will not be a candidate 我不会成为
[30:28] for the permanent position. 长久职位的候选人
[30:29] And you’ll announce that today. 你今天就要宣布
[30:32] We expected you’d want to be considered, 我们以为你会想要被考虑
[30:34] throw your hat in the ring. 试试身手 接受挑战
[30:36] Not interested. 不感兴趣
[30:37] You have an excellent chance 警署委员会那边
[30:40] with the Police Commission. 对你有绝佳的认可
[30:41] You’re highly regarded at the moment. 你目前又很受推崇
[30:43] I won’t trade on the tragedy of my son’s death. 我不会用我儿子的死做交易
[30:49] Forgive me. That’s not what I meant. 原谅我 我不是这个意思
[30:54] Of course not. 我知道不是
[30:56] Agreed. 那我同意
[31:11] Veronica headed downtown? 维罗妮亚往市里去了?
[31:14] Still stuck on the 101. 还在101上没动呢
[31:16] SIG Alert. 播报拥堵啦
[31:20] We’ve got a case that might involve bonds 我们在查一个案子 涉及到
[31:22] or certificates of some kind, 证券或者是债券之类的
[31:24] something that can be moved 可以悄悄转移
[31:26] without a lot of attention or a lot of questions, 也不被注意的那种
[31:28] like bearer bonds. 像是不记名债券
[31:30] We don’t handle those here. 我们不经手那些的
[31:32] They’re disappearing. 他们在渐渐消失
[31:34] They long ago stopped earning interest, 很久之前就没有利润了
[31:36] so it’s about parking money, not earning. 大部分是用来存钱不是赚钱
[31:39] Our clients want to earn. 我们的客户都想要赚钱
[31:40] Who does handle those? 谁要在经手这些债券?
[31:41] I think I can put together 我大概可以告诉你
[31:43] a couple of names for you. 几个人
[31:44] Bearer bonds have a certain reputation, you know. 不记名债券有特别的代号
[31:46] Drug dealers. Money launderers. Tax evaders. 毒贩 洗钱犯 逃税者
[31:49] Exactly. That’s not where we want to be. 没错 我们不想落入这个行列
[31:51] We don’t want those folks sitting in our waiting room, 我们不想这类人坐在我们的休息室里
[31:53] if you know what I mean. On the other hand, 你懂的 不过话说过来
[31:56] the last guy that brought bearer bonds in here 上一个带不记名债券来的人还碰巧
[31:58] was a priest, so… 是个神父 所以…
[32:01] Said somebody donated 他说有人给他
[32:02] a quarter million in bonds to his church. 教堂捐了25万美元
[32:04] – When was that? – Couple of weeks ago. – 什么时候的事? – 几周前吧
[32:05] Where’d you send them? 你让他去哪了?
[32:07] Thurmond Bradley Investments on Wilshire. 瑟蒙得·布拉德利投资 在威尔夏附近
[32:09] They’re not so picky about who’s in their waiting room. 他们不是很在乎哪种人坐他们的等待室
[32:12] – Did you catch a name? – Sorry. – 你记得神父的名字吗? – 不好意思
[32:13] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[32:15] What about the church? 那教堂的名字呢?
[32:18] I don’t think he ever said. 他没提到
[32:40] Your namesake, she relieved our Lord’s suffering 你和她同名 她把我们的主从
[32:44] on his Via Dolorosa. 十字架苦旅中解放了出来
[32:45] I’m afraid I was named 我估计我的名字
[32:46] for the Veronica in the comic books. 出自漫画里那个维罗妮亚
[32:48] You look more like Betty to me. 你看起来更像个贝蒂(贝蒂和维罗妮亚 美国著名漫画)
[32:52] Oh, it is a beautiful church. 教堂真是太美了
[32:54] We’ve been here a long time. 我们在这里很久了
[32:56] The neighborhood’s changed, but we’ve endured. 周遭环境都变了 但我们存活了下来
[32:59] How long? 多久了?
[33:00] Celebrated our 60th anniversary last year. 去年是我们60周年庆典
[33:03] The first Armenian Catholic church in California. 加利福尼亚第一所亚美尼亚天主教堂
[33:06] Mazel tov. 恭喜
[33:09] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样?
[33:10] It’s perfect. 完美
[33:12] We’ll look at the calendar. 我们看看日期
[33:14] May and June book up first. 五六月总是很快就订满了
[33:17] Mrs. Sarkisian. 萨尔基夫人
[33:25] Forgive me, Mrs. Allen, but why our church? 原谅我问一下 爱伦夫人 为什么选我们教堂?
[33:29] You don’t look Armenian, and your name 你看起来不像亚美尼亚人 而且你的名字
[33:32] My late husband changed it for business reasons. 我过世的丈夫为了生意改了名字
[33:34] Avakian. 我本来姓阿瓦基安
[33:36] It was his wish that our daughter 他生前就很希望我们的女儿
[33:38] have a traditional Armenian wedding. 能有一个传统的亚美尼亚婚礼
[33:40] Come to my office. We’ll look at some dates. 麻烦到我办公室来 我们可以商量下日子
[33:42] Lovely. I noticed you’re in the middle of a capital campaign. 太好了 我发现您正在为教堂筹资
[33:46] Yes. 是的
[33:47] And I understand that it’s customary 我也知道习惯上来说
[33:50] to make a donation at the time of the wedding. 婚礼时是应该做些捐款的
[33:52] Customary, not required. 习惯上 不是必须的
[33:54] Perhaps in my husband’s name. 我大概会以我丈夫的名义捐款
[33:56] That would be most generous of you, Mrs. Allen. 爱伦夫人 谢谢您的慷慨
[33:58] It would be my pleasure, Father. 是我的荣幸 神父
[33:59] Please. 请
[34:01] Father Tabakian. 特巴基安神父
[34:03] He gave him those bonds for hiding her 他肯定是因为请他帮忙替她藏身
[34:05] or for helping her some other way. 或者是其他的什么而给的债券
[34:07] So let’s hit Thurmond Bradley first, 先去瑟蒙得·布拉德
[34:09] then go lay it down for Father T. 然后我们去看看特巴基安神父
[34:10] Veronica off the 101 yet? 维罗尼亚下了101高速了吗?
[34:15] Boyle Heights. Pleasant Avenue. 在欢乐大道 博伊尔高地
[34:18] Queen of Martyrs. 烈士女王教堂
[34:19] Perfect. Two birds, one stone. 完美 一石二鸟
[34:31] Ah. There is still one Sunday in June. 六月还有个星期天
[34:34] I’ve changed my mind, Father. 我改变主意了神父
[34:37] You don’t want to book the wedding? 你不想定婚礼了?
[34:39] And I’m actually not interested in making a donation, either. 我也不想捐款了
[34:43] I don’t understand. May I ask why? 我不明白 为什么呢?
[34:47] I’d like to talk about a donation 我想跟你谈谈已经
[34:49] that was already made. 捐过的一笔款
[34:50] I’m sorry. 你说什么
[34:52] Ten days ago, you cashed bearer bonds 十天之前 你兑换了
[34:54] in the amount of $400,000. 40万美金的不记名债券
[34:57] You received those bonds from Liliet Saroyan, 你从莉莲特·萨洛扬手里拿到这些债券
[34:59] my husband’s mistress. 我丈夫的情妇
[35:01] Mistress? I’m sure you’re mistaken. 情妇? 你一定弄错了
[35:04] Those bonds belong to me. 这些债券是我的
[35:06] Mrs. Allen, I know Liliet Saroyan, 爱伦女士 我认识莉莲特·萨洛扬
[35:09] and I can’t believe that what you say is true. 我无法相信你说的是事实
[35:12] She came to you to talk about a wedding, didn’t she? 她来找你谈论婚礼的事 对吗?
[35:14] She did. She said that she and her fiance. 没错 她说是她和她未婚夫的婚礼
[35:16] Is this your Liliet? 这是莉莲特吧?
[35:20] Layla, yes. But who’s this? 蕾拉 没错 但这是谁?
[35:23] Her so-called fiance: my husband. 她所谓的未婚夫 我的老公
[35:26] They were lovers. 他们是情人
[35:28] And the gift she gave you, the bonds, 她给你的礼物 那些债券
[35:30] she stole those from me. 是她从我这偷的
[35:34] Now, you wouldn’t want to be the recipient 你不会想收下
[35:35] of such a tainted gift, would you, Father? 这肮脏的礼物吧 教父?
[35:39] Born of an adulterous relationship. 源自于不贞的感情
[35:43] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[35:45] Where is Layla? 蕾拉在哪?
[35:49] Where is she? And where is my money? 她在哪? 我的钱在哪?
[35:53] Layla is gone. She left the country. 蕾拉走了 出国了
[35:56] To where? 去哪了?
[35:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:59] – I haven’t heard from her. – Liar. – 我没有她的消息 – 骗子
[36:02] Please believe me. 请相信我
[36:03] And my bonds? 我的债券呢?
[36:05] I’m sorry, but I cashed the bonds. 很抱歉 我兑现了
[36:07] The donation she made to the church is in the bank. 她给教堂的捐款是由银行转账的
[36:10] Then you will write me a check for that amount. 那你给我写一张同样金额的支票
[36:13] I’m sorry. I can’t just do that without proof that the bonds… 对不起 我不能在没有证据的情况下 就给你写…
[36:15] This is your proof! 这就是你要的证据!
[36:17] Mrs. Allen, look, I’m sorry for your troubles, 爱伦女士 你遇到这么大麻烦 我很抱歉
[36:21] but that’s not proof. 但这算不上是证据
[36:24] I want my money. 我要我的钱
[36:27] I’m going to have to ask you to leave. 我得请你离开了
[36:29] Not without my fucking money. 没看到我的钱 我他妈不会走的
[36:31] You know, I’m calling the police. 我要报警了
[36:32] No, you are not. 你做梦
[36:35] Still here. 她还在这
[36:38] Maybe they’re negotiating a settlement. 也许他们在商量一个方案
[36:54] I could see how she can persuade him 我都能想象得到她是怎么说服他
[36:56] to give back the bonds and tell her where Layla is. 来拿回自己自己的债券 然后得知蕾拉在哪
[36:58] – She’s got game. – He’s a priest. – 她在这方面可是很有一套 – 而他是一个教父
[37:00] He’s a man, isn’t he? 他也是个男人 是吧?
[37:19] What happened? 发生了什么?
[37:22] He attacked me. 他袭击了我
[37:26] Where’s Father Tabakian? 特巴基安神父在哪?
[37:27] He’s– He’s– He’s in his office. 他 他在他的办公室
[37:32] I had to defend myself. 我必须要正当防卫
[37:34] – Jerry. – I got her. – 杰瑞 – 我看着她
[37:37] I want to talk to my lawyer. 我要和我律师谈谈
[37:38] I bet you do. 最好这样
[38:06] 6 William 21. 6 W 21号呼叫
[38:07] I’m code 6 at 1327 Pleasant Avenue. 我在欢乐大道1327号需要封锁现场
[38:10] Requesting two units and a supervisor, code 2. 请求两个小组和一个督查支援 紧急状况
[38:13] Also an RA for a white male, 50 years, 还需要一名助理 死者白人男性 50岁左右
[38:17] unconscious and not breathing. 没有意识 没有呼吸
[38:30] Take her to Hollywood. 把她带回好莱坞
[38:31] Not Hollenbeck? 不是霍伦贝克?
[38:32] No, Hollywood. Our case. You roger that? 不 好莱坞 这是我们的案子 明白吗?
[38:50] I thought I said to hold my calls. 我不是说 不接电话吗
[38:52] I know, sir, but it’s your wife. 我知道 长官 但是是你的妻子
[38:56] Put her through. 接过来
[39:05] I’m happy for you. 我为你高兴
[39:08] I know how much you’ve wanted this 我知道你等了多久
[39:10] and for how long. 有多想要这个职位
[39:15] Coming under these circumstances… 在这种情况下得到…
[39:20] tastes more like ashes than victory. 悲痛大于喜悦
[39:24] I understand that. 我能理解
[39:27] I’m going to make right on our son, 我要为我们儿子讨回公道
[39:31] with the full force and authority of this department, 利用局里所有的资源和权利
[39:33] whatever it takes. 竭尽所能
[39:37] If that brings you peace. 如果这能让你解脱 那就做吧
[39:41] Not you? 你不是吗?
[39:47] I’m willing to give you as much time as you need. 无论你需要多久 我都可以给你
[39:52] Irv. 欧文
[39:59] I’ve hired a lawyer. 我雇了个律师
[40:05] Maybe you should, too. 你也雇一个吧
[40:12] I can see the feathers coming out of your mouths. 你俩就像吃了鸟没擦干净嘴巴的猫
[40:14] – Lieutenant? – The cats who ate the canary. – 中尉? – 你俩那得意的样子
[40:18] Don’t get cocky. 别太骄傲
[40:19] She sets a meet with the priest, 她和教父见了面
[40:21] walks out of that meeting, blood on her hands. 出来后 满手都是血
[40:23] Hence the expression: caught red-handed. 所以有了 被抓现行[红手被抓]的表达
[40:25] Runs into us, we walk in, priest is adios. 正好被我们撞见 我们进去一看 教父已经拜拜了
[40:28] Her prints are on the weapon. 凶器上都是他的指纹
[40:30] It’s obvious she planted the scissors 很明显她是把剪刀
[40:32] from the way they’re placed. 故意那么放的
[40:33] To you, maybe. 对你来说 也许是
[40:34] And she’s got $4 million worth of motive. 而且她有400万美元的动机
[40:37] I have seen cases with far more convincing evidence 我见过证据更确凿的案子
[40:39] go down the crapper. Do you remember OJ Simpson? 不也不了了之了 你还记得O·J·辛普森的案子吗?
[40:41] You can blame the jury for that one. 那得怪陪审团
[40:43] That’s my point exactly. 我的意思就是这个
[40:44] – Payback for Rodney King. – Precisely. – 为罗德尼·金报仇 – 没错
[40:47] This case is going to be a goldmine 这案子对于一些狡猾的律师来说
[40:48] for some slick attorney. 就是一个摇钱树
[40:50] The interviews, book, TV deals. 采访 书籍 电视节目
[40:53] We’re not losing this one. 这案子我们不能输
[40:55] Take a breath, Lieutenant. We’ve got this. 放轻松 中尉 没问题的
[40:58] Famous last words. 还是那句
[41:00] I am holding you to them, Bosch. 博斯 那就靠你了
[41:12] Will I see you later? 我还会再见到你吗?
[41:15] I’ll try. 我尽量
[41:18] I’ve got a lot of work I’ve got to catch up on, so– 我还有很多的事要忙 所以
[41:24] Hey, you know what? 你知道吗?
[41:28] I’m thinking maybe it’s better 我在想不如你
[41:29] you keep your distance a few days, 躲几天
[41:30] just till things quiet down. 等风声过去了再说
[41:34] Sounds smart. 聪明
[41:36] When I’m stronger, we’ll take a road trip 等我身体好些了 我们可以自驾游
[41:40] cross country. 周游全国
[41:43] Otter Banks. 水獭海滩
[41:45] Why not? 好吗?
[41:49] Sure. 好
[42:05] And if I hear helicopters and sirens? 如果我听到直升机或者警笛声怎么办?
[42:09] Stay away from the news. 别看新闻
[42:34] Where’s my lawyer? 我的律师呢?
[42:36] I’ve called him three times. 我给他打了三个电话了
[42:37] He doesn’t answer my calls. 他都没接
[42:38] He doesn’t return my messages. 也不回短信
[42:40] I shouldn’t even be in here. 我不应该在这
[42:41] It was self-defense. 这是正当防卫
[42:43] Save your story, Mrs. Allen. 省省吧 爱伦女士
[42:44] You’re going to have a long time to work on the details. 你要花很长时间来完善那些细节了
[42:49] So what happens next? 接下来会怎样?
[42:51] When do I get my bail hearing? 我什么时候才有保释听证?
[42:52] You’re going to be transported 你会被转移到
[42:53] to the female jail in Van Nuys. 凡纳斯的女子监狱
[42:55] You’ll have access to a phone. 你可以打电话
[42:57] You can keep trying to reach your lawyer. 你可以继续联系你的律师
[42:58] If you’d like me to call someone else 如果你想让我给别人打电话
[43:00] to represent you, give me a name. 给我个名字
[43:03] How about Martin Weiss? Will he do? 马丁·韦斯怎么样? 他愿意吗?
[43:06] You’re so fucking smug, detective, so confident. 你太他妈自以为是了 警探 太自负了
[43:12] Can’t wait to wipe that look off your face. 我都等不及看你被打脸的样子了
[43:14] I’ll take that as a no on Weiss. 那韦斯就是不行了
[43:16] I’ll leave a message for Williams, 我会给威廉姆斯留个短信
[43:17] let him know you’re headed to Van Nuys. 告诉他你准备去凡纳斯了
[43:20] Good night, Mrs. Allen. 晚安 爱伦女士
[43:35] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[43:36] Tenzer’s out, Irving’s in. 唐泽出局了 欧文当局长了
[43:39] I’ll be damned. 真是操了
[43:41] Tough way to become chief. 他当局长的路真是不容易
[43:43] He inherits a whole big steaming bowl of shit. 有一大推烂摊子在等他收拾呢
[43:47] Bosch, line 1. 博斯 一号线
[43:55] Bosch. 博斯
[43:57] I’ve been trying to get hold of you. 我一直在联系你
[43:59] Who is this? 你是谁?
[44:00] I’ve been calling and calling. 我一直在打你电话
[44:02] Ma’am, your name. 女士 你的名字
[44:04] Annette McKay. 安妮特·麦凯
[44:07] Oh. Right. You’re the woman 你就是给凯莎·罗素
[44:09] that’s been talking to Keisha Russell. 打电话的那个女人
[44:10] You won’t return my calls. 你不回我的电话
[44:12] I left you a message months ago. 我几个月前给你留了信息
[44:14] I’ve been away for a while. 我离开了一段时间
[44:17] Do I know you? 我认识你吗?
[44:18] Your voice sounds familiar. 你声音很耳熟
[44:20] Aunt Nettie. That’s what you called me: 内蒂阿姨 你是这么叫我的
[44:23] Aunt Nettie. Do you remember me? 内蒂阿姨 你还记得我吗?
[44:29] Harry? 哈里?
[44:34] Harry? 哈里?
[44:35] Aunt Nettie. 内蒂阿姨
[44:38] Could I call you back tomorrow? 我能明天给你回电吗?
[44:40] It– It’s kind of late. 今天太晚了
[44:43] Come see me soon, Harry. I don’t have long. 尽快来找我 哈里 我没有多少时间了
[44:48] Why is that? 为什么?
[44:50] I’m dying. 我要死了
[44:52] Harry, I need to see you. 哈里 我要见你
[44:55] I’ll come as soon as I can, I promise. 我保证 我一定尽快来见你
[44:58] Don’t wait too long. 别让我等太久
[45:01] I won’t. 不会的
[45:03] I know who killed your mother. 我知道谁杀了你的母亲
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme