Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:44] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ 总有这样一种感觉
[01:46] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 萦绕在我的心头
[01:49] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 挥之不去
[01:52] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 余音不绝
[01:55] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 辗转反侧
[01:57] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 百转千回
[02:00] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 难以割舍
[02:02] ♪ I can’t let go ♪ 无法忘怀
[02:17] ♪ I feel ♪ 我能感觉
[02:37] Uniformed personnel. Atten-huh! 警官们 注意了
[02:40] Present arms! 敬礼
[03:46] Honor guard. Order! Arms! 仪仗队 持枪立正
[03:50] Uniformed personnel. Order! Arms! 警官们 持枪立正
[03:58] Honor guard. Forward! Arms! 仪仗队 拿起枪来 立正
[04:02] Half right face! 半面向右转
[04:05] Ready. Aim. Fire! 准备好了吗 准备 开火
[04:08] Aim. Fire! 准备 开火
[04:11] Aim. Fire! 准备 开火
[04:14] Honor guard. Atten-huh! 仪仗队 注意了
[04:17] Half left face! 半面向左转
[05:11] In memory of your son, 我谨代表我们这个城市
[05:13] and on behalf of a grateful city, 以及洛杉矶警局
[05:16] and the Los Angeles Police Department. 对您的儿子表示沉痛哀悼
[05:26] Honor guard. Present arms! 仪仗队 举枪致敬
[05:31] Uniformed personnel. Present arms! 警官们 举枪致敬
[06:08] Thank you for coming, lieutenant. 谢谢你的到来 警督
[06:10] Listen, just give me a call if there’s anything I can do. 有什么需要请随时打电话给我
[06:22] I’ll see you later. 再见
[06:27] Arceneaux. 阿西诺
[06:29] Sir, I’m very sorry about your loss. 长官 我对你的遭遇深表同情
[06:31] And yours. 你也是
[06:33] Sir? 什么?
[06:35] He was your partner and your friend. 他是你的搭档和朋友
[06:36] He was. Thank you. 是的 谢谢你
[06:43] Tell me what happened that night. 告诉我那天晚上发生了什么
[06:47] What the fuck happened that night? 那天晚上他妈的到底发生了什么?
[06:50] Sir, I was told not to talk to you 长官 我不能告诉你
[06:54] or anyone else about it. 也不能和其他人说
[06:55] – You’re IOD. – Yes, sir. – 你受工伤了 – 没错
[06:58] Injured on duty. 执行公务时受伤的
[06:59] The shock of it, sir. 这件事造成的心理阴影
[07:01] I guess we’re all IOD. 那我们都受工伤了
[07:04] Tell you somethin’, though. 还是告诫你
[07:08] Sir. 长官
[07:10] You can’t hide behind this bullshit forever. 你不可能永远这么鬼扯下去
[07:14] Sooner or later you are going to tell me what happened to my son. 你迟早都要告诉我我儿子到底发生了什么
[10:15] GPS data for Tony Allen’s car. 托尼·爱伦车上GPS的数据
[10:18] You look at the night he was killed? 你查过他被杀的那天晚上了?
[10:20] GPS shows location coordinates, right? GPS可以准确的显示位置坐标
[10:22] Also creates a marker every time the engine’s turned on and off. 每次启动和熄火也都记录下来了
[10:25] Okay. 好
[10:26] That night, he stopped for two minutes up on Mulholland, 那天晚上他在穆赫兰道停了两分钟
[10:29] a mile and a half from where the car and body were found, 距离车和尸体被发现的地方有一英里半
[10:32] three from his house. 距离他家有三英里
[10:33] Time syncs with his last phone call. 和他打最后一个电话的时间吻合
[10:35] – The one with Layla in Vegas. – Correct. – 那个给蕾拉打的电话 – 对
[10:37] We have the murder scene. 我们构建出了谋杀现场
[10:38] That’s what I’m thinking. 我也在思考
[10:40] On his way home talkin’ to his girlfriend. 他在回家路上正和他女朋友打电话
[10:42] He sees something. Hey, baby, gotta go. 他看到了点什么 说 嘿 宝贝 我要挂了
[10:45] Hangs up, pulls over, gets out. Pop, pop. 挂了电话 靠边停了车 走出来 嘭 嘭
[10:48] Two in the back of the head. 后脑勺中了两枪
[10:50] I’m thinkin’ we should go up there 我觉得我们应该
[10:51] first thing tomorrow, take a look. 明天先去现场看一看
[10:53] How far back did that go? 能查看多久的记录?
[10:55] Beginning of the lease. Three years. 租约期始 三年
[10:57] Mind if I take a look? 能让我看看吗?
[10:58] Yeah, knock yourself out. 当然 随便看
[11:07] Mrs. Allen. 爱伦太太
[11:09] Top of the mornin’ to you. 早上好
[11:10] Mr. Nash. 纳什先生
[11:17] My lawyer called. 我的律师联系我了
[11:19] Should be on the probate docket any day. 遗嘱这几天就要认证了
[11:21] – When, exactly? – Soon. -具体什么时候? -很快的
[11:24] Just be patient. 耐心一点儿
[11:26] Patience is my middle name. 我最大的特点就是有”耐心”
[11:28] Hmm. 嗯
[11:30] I miss you. 我想你了
[11:31] It’s too risky. 这太危险
[11:33] We gotta act like they’re watching everything we do. 我们得表现得像有人监视一样
[11:37] Are they? 有人监视吗?
[11:38] If they’re not, they will be. 现在没有 那也快了
[11:43] Patience is not my middle name. 我可没那么大耐心
[11:45] Don’t I know that. 我怎么会不知道呢
[11:50] Have a wonderful day, ma’am. 祝你有个愉快的一天 夫人
[11:52] And you, officer. 你也是 警官
[13:07] Irv. I thought I heard someone come in. 欧文 就觉得有人要来
[13:12] Greg. 格雷格
[13:14] Connie in the kitchen? 康妮在厨房么?
[13:15] No, she’s upstairs resting. 没 她在楼上休息
[13:16] – How is she? – Better. – 她怎么样了? – 好点了
[13:19] Better? 好点了?
[13:20] We thought she was having a panic attack earlier. 她刚刚恐慌症发作了
[13:22] Couldn’t catch her breath, hands were trembling, 喘不上气儿 手一直发抖
[13:25] said her heart was pounding. 心脏剧烈跳动
[13:26] Why didn’t anyone call me? 那为什么没人通知我?
[13:29] She asked me not to. 她不让我打给你
[13:34] Is she okay now? 她现在好了吗?
[13:35] She took something, calmed her down. 她吃了一些镇定剂
[13:39] What brings you here? 你怎么回来了?
[13:40] To my own house? 我不能回家?
[13:42] You know what I mean. 你知道我在问什么
[13:44] I just came by to grab some things. 我就是路过来取点东西
[13:46] Fresh clothes. 新衣服
[13:49] Let me get you what you need. 我帮你拿你要的东西
[13:51] Come on. 别这样
[13:52] I’ll be in and out, I won’t disturb her. 我拿完就走 不会打扰到她
[13:56] She doesn’t want to see you, Irv. 她不想看见你 欧文
[14:00] She was very clear about that. 她说得很清楚
[14:08] – Hey. – Hey, Dad. – 嘿 – 嘿 老爸
[14:11] You gonna come with? 你要一起吗?
[14:12] Uh, kimchi’s not my thing. 额 我不要吃泡菜
[14:13] Just try it, Mom. 尝尝嘛 妈妈
[14:14] Look, I did. Once. I’ll never do it again. 我吃了一次了 我绝对不会再吃一次
[14:17] I blew my nose the entire dinner. 我整个晚餐都在擦鼻涕
[14:18] It is not my idea of an elegant dining experience. 我可对这种晚餐经历没什么好感
[14:22] Your loss. 没口福
[14:23] Give us a minute, Mads. 能让我们说两句话吗 小玛
[14:25] Whatever. I have to go to the bathroom, anyway. 请便 我去一趟洗手间
[14:27] Meet you in the break room. 休息室见
[14:29] Follow me. 跟我来
[14:33] So, what’s goin’ on? 案子怎么样了?
[14:35] Don’t get your hopes up. Could just be a hunch. 别高兴得太早 只是一种预感
[14:38] Undercover FBI agent in the Marks organization 潜伏在马克斯手下的FBI特工
[14:41] disappeared two years ago, Christmas Eve. 在两年前的平安夜消失了
[14:43] They assume Marks had him killed, buried in the desert, 他们猜测那个特工被马克斯杀了 焚尸荒漠
[14:45] but they’ve no idea where. 但是并不知道尸体在哪
[14:47] Okay. 然后呢
[14:49] We also found traces of old blood in the trunk of Allen’s car. 我们还在艾伦的汽车后备箱里发现很久之前的血迹
[14:52] – The agent’s? – Maybe. They’re working the DNA. – 是那个特工的? – 有可能 他们正在化验DNA
[14:55] But today, we got the GPS data from that car 但是今天我们拿到了那辆车的GPS数据
[14:58] going back almost three years. 可以查到三年前的记录
[15:00] You think the GPS indicates where the body’s buried? 你是说通过GPS能查出焚尸的地点么?
[15:03] Mm, that’s my hunch. 嗯 就是我的直觉
[15:04] Tony Allen was just a money launderer. 托尼 艾伦就是个洗钱的
[15:06] I don’t see him as the hitter. 应该不是他干的
[15:08] Maybe just the clean up guy? 或许是清洁工?
[15:10] Marks’ cousin, someone he could trust to get rid of a dead body. 马克斯可能让表弟 自己信任的人处理尸体
[15:13] Mr. Wolf. 狼先生
[15:15] Who? 谁?
[15:16] Harvey Keitel. 哈维·凯特尔
[15:18] “Pulp Fiction.” The clean up guy. 《低俗小说》里的那个清洁工
[15:20] You know I don’t go to the movies. 你知道我不看电影
[15:22] At least you know it is a movie. 至少你知道它是一部电影
[15:23] That’s something. 就行了
[15:25] Of course I know it’s a movie. 我当然知道那是一部电影
[15:27] Anyway, tell Griffin about the blood in the car. 无论如何 和格里芬说一下车里血迹的事
[15:30] Give him the GPS data, let the Feds figure it out. 把GPS的数据给他 让调查局的人查清楚
[15:33] Even if it doesn’t pan out, you’ve made the effort. 即使最后失败了 你也已经尽力了
[15:35] Could be helpful. 应该会有用吧
[15:36] Hope so. 希望是
[15:38] You hope so what? 你希望什么?
[15:39] That the traffic isn’t too bad. You ready? 路上不会太堵 准备好了吗?
[15:42] It’s kind of early to eat, isn’t it? 现在吃有点儿早吧 不是吗?
[15:43] Oh, it’s rush hour. By the time we get there, it won’t be. 哦 正是高峰期 我们到那儿的时候你就不觉得早了
[15:46] You’ll be starving, screaming. 你就会喊饿
[15:48] Have fun, you two. 好好享受 你们俩
[15:50] – Bye, Mom. – See you. -拜 妈妈 -回见
[16:05] Chief. 局长
[16:06] I need to talk to you. 我要和你谈谈
[16:07] Omni Hotel, suite 1530. 奥尼酒店 1530号房
[16:13] I’m about to have dinner with my daughter. 我正要跟我女儿去吃饭
[16:14] I can meet up with you afterwards. 我一会儿就过去
[16:17] Of course. 当然
[16:19] Have a nice dinner. 晚餐愉快
[16:21] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[16:22] You have to go to work? 你要去工作吗?
[16:24] Not before we eat. 吃完了再去
[16:32] It’s open. 门开着的
[16:47] My son was working undercover for Internal Affairs. 我儿子在为特别行动司
[16:51] Special Operations Division. 做卧底
[16:53] I had no idea. 我并不知道
[16:55] No one did. 大家都不知道
[16:59] He was part of a team putting together a case 他参与了一起
[17:00] against a crew of corrupt vice and narcotics officers. 打击腐败涉毒的黑警的案件
[17:04] They’d been ripping off drug dealers, shaking down merchants. 他们敲诈毒贩 勒索毒枭
[17:08] And all of this? 那这些都是?
[17:11] At the moment, the RHD investigation into my son’s death 目前 劫案凶杀科认为我儿子的死
[17:13] is focused on possible gang retaliation. 可能是黑帮报复
[17:17] Or that George did stumble into an armed robbery, 或者乔治恰好碰到了持枪抢劫的人
[17:19] and his death had nothing to do with his undercover work. 他的死因和他卧底的工作根本没关系
[17:23] Those both seem plausible. 这两种情况都有可能
[17:28] No, he was found out. 不 他暴露了
[17:31] And they murdered him. 他们杀了他
[17:33] Sir, I know one of the leads, Brad Coniff. 长官 我知道他们其中的一个头儿 布拉德·康尼夫
[17:36] He’s as good as it comes at his job. 他人很好 工作也出色
[17:38] I’m sure he is. 我确定他是其中之一
[17:40] When he’s allowed to do it. 只要有人授权
[17:45] But it’s campaign season, Bosch. 但这事发生在竞选期间 博斯
[17:48] Dirty cops killing a fellow officer. 无良黑警杀死了忠诚的警官
[17:52] Are you saying they’d cover this up? 你是说他们想掩盖这个事实?
[17:54] The mayor and his police chief? 市长和他的局长?
[17:57] They’ll do whatever they can to impede this investigation 他们会竭尽全力去妨碍这项调查
[17:58] until after the election. 直到竞选结束
[18:00] And then they’ll make sure it goes away quietly. 只要他们确定这场风波已经平息
[18:02] They’ll cut deals with the guilty ones, 他们就会和罪犯达成协议
[18:04] no trials, no headlines. 没有审判 没有报道
[18:06] No blow back. 没有任何波澜
[18:08] And no way to ever find out the truth. 当然也不可能查出真相
[18:12] Well, then, as much as it might make them uncomfortable, 即使劫案凶杀科的调查会使他们感到不爽
[18:14] there’s no way they’re gonna gut RHD’s investigation. 他们也不可能阻止调查
[18:17] I would in their position. 我要是他们的话
[18:21] Done worse. 会做的更绝
[18:33] Chief, why am I here? 局长 那叫我来干什么?
[18:35] I want you to work the case. 我想让你接手这个案子
[18:37] With RHD? 协助劫案凶杀科?
[18:38] With me. 协助我
[18:41] I need you, Bosch. 我需要你 博斯
[18:43] I need a detective who will be relentless 我需要一个为我儿子
[18:45] on behalf of my son. 伸张正义的警探
[18:46] – Look, sir– – Arceneaux. – 长官 – 阿西诺.
[18:49] And right now he’s untouchable. 现在已经联系不到他了
[18:51] And he knows who’s behind this. 他知道谁是幕后黑手
[18:53] And RHD can’t even talk to him. 甚至连劫案凶杀科都不能传讯他
[18:56] But you can. 但是你可以
[19:00] Ah, shit, sir. Parallel investigation. 额 不会吧 长官 同步调查
[19:03] That’s not a good idea. 这可不是个好主意
[19:04] Let RHD do their job. 就让劫案凶杀科去做吧
[19:06] They’ll find your son’s killer. 他们会找到杀人凶手的
[19:08] If they’d let them. 如果是他们做的呢
[19:09] Who’s they? 他们是谁?
[19:11] The tenth floor. 上面的那些人
[19:19] At my son’s funeral, 在我儿子的葬礼上
[19:22] you picked up a shell casing from the honor guard. 你捡了一个仪仗队的弹壳儿
[19:26] Well, that’s something I always do at an officer’s funeral. 嗯 我经常在军官的葬礼上做这种事
[19:29] Why? 为什么?
[19:33] Because he was one of us. 因为他是我们的一员
[19:36] Then help me. 那就帮我
[19:39] Help me find out who killed him. 帮我找到到底是谁杀了他
[20:10] J. Edgar. 杰·埃德加.
[20:11] We heading up to Mulholland 我们要去穆赫兰道吗?
[20:13] before it gets to hot? 趁现在凉快点
[20:14] Oh, shit. I forgot. 哦 见鬼了 我给忘了
[20:16] I’m Downtown. Something came up. 我还在市区 有点事情要处理
[20:18] Do me a solid and handle Mulholland on your own. 别等我了 你自己处理一下穆赫兰道的事情
[20:20] I’ll make it up to you. 我会补偿你的
[20:22] Sure, Harry. 好的 哈里
[20:23] Thanks, partner. 谢了 老兄
[20:29] Finney’s doing more than okay. 芬尼工作做得很棒
[20:31] Dropped the military pension, 放弃抚恤金
[20:33] and now he’s running security 现在为马布里的一个
[20:34] for some hedge fund baby out in Malibu. 新对冲基金提供安保工作
[20:36] Yeah, shit, if I was Finney 妈的 就是 如果我是他
[20:37] I’d be golfing six days a week. 我一星期都能打六次高尔夫
[20:39] Fuck work. 操
[20:41] Since when do you play golf, Coniff? 你是什么时候开始打高尔夫的 康尼夫?
[20:45] Oh, Harry Bosch. 哦 哈里·博斯
[20:47] Wow, I heard you were back on. 哇 我听说你又回来了
[20:49] Been back a couple of weeks. Already caught a case. 几周前回来的 已经接了一个案件了
[20:51] Pornographer shot twice, stuffed in the trunk of his car. 色情片制片人被打了两枪 而且被塞在了他自己的后备箱里
[20:53] Mm, the relentless glamour of police work. 嗯 警察这工作的残酷之美
[20:56] This is my partner, Julie Espinosa. 这是我朋友朱莉·埃斯皮诺萨
[20:58] – Harry Bosch, nice to meet you. – Good to meet you. – 哈里·博斯 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴见到你
[21:00] Heard you guys caught a hot one. 听说你们接了一个烫手山芋
[21:01] – Did we ever. – Yeah, how’s that goin’? – 一直如此 – 嗯 怎么样了?
[21:04] Can’t talk to the kid’s partner, 不能传讯死者的搭档
[21:05] cause he’s out IOD for stress. 他因心理创伤申请了工伤
[21:07] Tenth floor is way up our ass big time 上面的那些人都抽出了屁大点儿时间
[21:09] tellin’ us what to do and when to do it. 指示我们该做什么 什么时候做
[21:11] Oh, seems like Tenzer’d go balls to the wall for this one. 哦 看来唐泽为这事拼尽全力了
[21:13] Irving’s one of his guys. 欧文是他的手下嘛
[21:15] – Not since he endorsed O’Shea. – Oh. True. – 从他支持奥谢以后就不是了 – 哦 确实是这样
[21:17] You’d think they’d put politics aside for this. 还以为他们不会将此事与政治挂钩呢
[21:19] No such thing Downtown, right? 在市里不可能 对吧?
[21:22] Brad. 布拉德
[21:23] Yeah. All right, well, um, we’ll figure it out. 恩 我们会查清的
[21:28] Keep your head down, right? 低调一点 好吗?
[21:30] It’s all we can do. 没问题
[21:31] Hey, why don’t you stop by El Campadre sometime, 有时间来埃尔·康帕德雷坐坐
[21:33] we’ll cough down a pitcher of margaritas. 喝几杯玛格丽塔酒吧
[21:35] I’ll do that. 一定会
[21:36] Nice to meet you. 幸会
[21:37] Likewise. 我也是
[22:16] Your agent was last heard from… 你的探员失联是在…
[22:18] Christmas Eve day. Two years ago. 两年前的平安夜
[22:21] Right. So Allen drove from Los Angeles to Vegas that night, 恩 所以爱伦那晚从洛杉矶开到拉斯维加斯
[22:26] stayed about six hours, 呆了大概六小时
[22:27] Christmas morning he drove back before dawn. 他圣诞节凌晨开回来的
[22:30] Quick trip. 没呆多久
[22:31] It’s unusual. 很奇怪
[22:32] He always stayed at least a few days. 他起码都会呆几天的
[22:34] But not this time. 但这次没有
[22:36] On his way back, about 6 a.M., 他回来的时候 大概早上六点
[22:38] he took a detour off highway 15 他从15号高速公路下来
[22:40] a couple miles and stopped. 开了几英里 然后停车了
[22:42] For nearly 90 minutes. 大概90分钟
[22:45] Off road in a Bentley before dawn. 开着宾利 从高速路下来 大早上的
[22:47] Who does that? 谁会这么干啊?
[22:49] I’ve made this trip more times than I care to remember, 这段路我了然于心了
[22:51] and I can tell you there’s absolutely nothing out there. 我可以告诉你 那里什么都没有
[22:54] It’s completely desolate. 荒无人烟
[22:58] So why’d your ex-husband give you this? 为什么你前夫会给你这个?
[23:00] He didn’t. 不是他
[23:02] I took it off his desk and made a copy. 我从他桌上拿的 然后复印了一份
[23:04] Well, isn’t that just what you said you wouldn’t do. 你不是说 你绝不会干这种事吗
[23:07] I said I wouldn’t spy on him. 我是说我不会监视他
[23:09] This is about your investigation, not his. 这是你的调查 不是他
[23:12] Now, that’s a subtle distinction. 这区别还真是微妙
[23:15] I appreciated your offer and wanted to be of use. 我很感激你的提携 我想尽己所能
[23:22] So far… 目前为止…
[23:24] so good. 干得漂亮
[23:46] – Bosch. – I’m Downtown. – 博斯 – 我在市里
[23:50] Give me half an hour. 等我半小时
[24:15] Looks like a robbery. 像是抢劫案
[24:17] It’s supposed to. 应该是
[24:19] Called his handler. 给他的负责人打过电话
[24:21] Asked him if George was wearing a wire that night. 问过他乔治那晚有没有戴监听器
[24:23] There was no mention of a wire anywhere. 他们没有提到过监听器
[24:25] I know. 我知道
[24:27] Lyle said he was wearing a wire that night. 莱尔说那晚他戴了
[24:29] His watch. 他的手表
[24:31] Which just happened to be stolen by the shooter. 正好被抢劫犯偷了
[24:33] And Lyle said it was a coincidence. 莱尔说是巧合
[24:35] Let that play. 继续放
[24:47] Maybe Arceneaux was involved, 也许阿西诺参与了
[24:49] help set up George. 帮忙陷害了乔治
[24:51] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:53] He seems genuinely distraught. 他看起来真的很慌乱
[24:57] Maybe his partners didn’t tell him about the hit. 也许他搭档没告诉他要开枪
[24:59] Wanted a real reaction for the cameras. 想要他被拍时 有真实的反应
[25:02] We need to talk to him. 我们要和他谈谈
[25:04] RHD has him under surveillance. 劫案凶杀科已经在监控他了
[25:07] We can find a way around that. 可以想个办法绕过他们
[25:10] We? 我们?
[25:14] I assume this is off the books. 这事不用上纲上线吧
[25:18] What books? 什么纲什么线?
[25:42] Eddie, you got a call. 爱迪 你的电话
[25:45] Okay. 好
[25:52] – Make it quick. – Yeah, yeah. – 长话短说 – 好的
[25:55] Hello. 喂
[25:56] Officer Arceneaux. Deputy Chief Irving. 阿西诺警官 我是欧文副局长
[25:59] You need to come back to your house. Now. 你现在赶紧回到你的房子
[26:02] We’re gonna have that talk. 我们得谈谈
[26:03] Yeah, you know I can’t do that, right? 你知道我不能这么做 对吧?
[26:05] I’ve seen the video from the store. 我看了商店的录像
[26:07] I saw how upset you were. 我知道你当时有多难过
[26:10] Yeah, yeah, I was. 没错
[26:11] I know you didn’t know 我知道你对那晚
[26:12] what was going to happen to my son that night. 发生在我儿子身上的事毫不知情
[26:15] No, I didn’t. 我真不知道
[26:16] RHD thinks you were part of it. 劫案凶杀科觉得你参与了此事
[26:18] Oh, I know. 我知道
[26:20] Maybe I could help you. 也许我能帮你
[26:21] Yeah, I don’t know about that. 这我就不确定了
[26:24] Don’t dance with me, son. 别和我来这套 小子
[26:26] You need to tell me yes or no now. 来还是不来 现在下决定
[26:29] This chance won’t come again. 过这村没这店
[26:32] Yeah, okay, well, how do we make that happen? 好 那我怎么过去呢?
[26:34] Go out the rear entrance. 从后门出来
[26:36] Leave your gun and your duffle behind, you’re coming back. 不用带枪和行李 你还要回去的
[26:39] There’s a car waiting. 有辆车在那等你
[26:55] Who the hell are you? 你他妈是谁?
[26:56] Uber. 优步司机
[27:11] I’m down the block. 我家在街尾
[27:14] By now they’ve figured out you’re gone, 现在他们应该知道你跑了
[27:15] they’ll be sending a car to sit on your house. 会派辆车在你家等着的
[27:19] Uber, huh. 优步司机?
[27:34] What the fuck? 你他妈干嘛?
[27:36] Man, come on, man. What are you doing? 草你妈 你干嘛?
[27:38] – Shut up. – I will fuckin’ kill you. – 闭嘴 – 老子要杀了你
[27:47] Fuck! 草!
[27:50] Goddammit. 妈的
[27:56] Deputy Chief. 副局长
[27:57] You’re lucky it’s us. And not La Eme. 你该庆幸是我们 不是雷阿莫
[28:01] La Eme? What the fuck are you talking about? 雷阿莫? 你他妈在说啥?
[28:04] The drop house in Highland Park 上周你们的人洗劫了
[28:05] that your crew ripped off last week. 高地公园的房子
[28:07] Two bit trocoteros. 就两个小喽啰而已
[28:10] Shit. 草
[28:11] Shit is right. You know Carlos Vega? 草就对了 你认识卡洛斯·维加吧?
[28:15] Jesus Christ, what do you want? 我的天 你们想要什么?
[28:17] Names. 名字
[28:18] The man who killed my son, 谁杀了我儿子
[28:20] and the man who ordered it done. 还有谁下的命令
[28:21] You told me that you knew that I had nothing to do with that. 你和我说 你知道我和此事无关的
[28:25] Names, or we drop you on Vega’s doorstep. 名字 不然我们把你扔到维加家门口
[28:35] I didn’t know that they were gonna kill him. 我不知道他们会杀了他
[28:38] I swear to God. 我向上帝发誓
[28:39] George was my friend, goddammit. 乔治是我的朋友 草了
[28:41] – You keep saying that. – Names. – 省省吧 – 名字
[28:43] You don’t understand, they’ll kill me. 你们不明白 他们会杀了我的
[28:45] Vega will kill you sure as shit. 维加肯定也会的
[28:47] Pick your poison. 想死在谁手上 随你选
[28:50] The last time I’m gonna ask. 我最后再问一次
[28:54] I can’t. 我不能说
[28:57] Gag him. Get him in the car. 把他嘴堵上 弄到车里去
[28:59] All right, all right. Carl Nash. 好吧 好吧 卡尔·纳什
[29:04] – Nash? – Yeah. – 纳什? – 对
[29:07] Carl Nash. He’s the one that ordered the hit. 卡尔·纳什 是他下令开枪的
[29:10] All right, he found out that George was a rat. 好吧 他发现乔治是奸细
[29:19] What, you know him? 怎么 你知道那人
[29:20] Ex-homicide. 前凶杀科的
[29:21] Out of Van Nuys. 凡纳斯分部
[29:23] Nash ordered the hit. 纳什策划的这次袭击
[29:25] Who pulled the trigger? 谁开的枪?
[29:26] I can’t…I can’t be sure. 我不…我不确定
[29:29] Nick Riley. Maybe. 也许是尼克·莱利
[29:31] Narcotics. West Bureau. 西部分局 缉毒科的
[29:44] The case I’m working, 我手上的那个案件中
[29:45] my victim Tony Allen lived in Hidden Highlands. 受害者托尼·爱伦 住在隐秘高地
[29:48] Carl Nash runs security up there. 卡尔·纳什是那里的保安
[29:50] He’s got a bunch of ex-cops and cops working for him. 他聚了一群离任警察和现任警察在他手下工作
[29:53] What, you think the two cases are connected? 怎么 你觉得这两案子有联系
[29:55] We like Veronica Allen for her husband’s murder, 我们觉得是维罗妮卡·爱伦谋杀了她丈夫
[29:58] but she alibied solid. 但她有确凿的不在场证明
[30:00] Maybe she used Nash. 可能是利用纳什
[30:01] To kill her husband. 来杀她丈夫
[30:03] Look, she gets to know the ex-cop at the gatehouse, 你看 她知道警卫室那里有离任警察
[30:07] trouble at home, husband’s got a new girlfriend, 知道家里有麻烦 知道老公找了个新女友
[30:09] they start talking, 他们开始聊天
[30:10] one thing leads to another. 逐渐敞开心扉
[30:12] What if Veronica hired Nash? 如果是维罗妮卡雇了纳什呢
[30:15] Contract murder’s death penalty eligible. 共同故意杀人是死罪
[30:17] So we get what we can out of this punk Arceneaux, 所以我们可以甩了阿西诺这混蛋了
[30:20] and we cut him loose. 放他走
[30:21] We start workin’ Nash on Allen’s murder. 我们从爱伦的谋杀案入手 调查纳什
[30:24] We get him on that, he’ll deal. 他得应付我们的调查
[30:26] He’ll give up everybody involved in your son’s murder. 他就会供出跟儿子谋杀案有关的人
[30:29] Maybe the shooter, too. 包括枪手
[30:45] How’d you meet Nash? 你怎么认识纳什的
[30:46] He was a gun dealer. 他卖枪
[30:48] His card was on the bulletin board in Van Nuys. 他的名片就在凡纳斯公告栏上
[30:50] I heard that he could get me a throw away. 据说能从他那里买到黑枪
[30:52] He sells you a throw away, 他卖了把黑枪给你
[30:54] he knows what kind of piece of shit cop you are. 就了解了你他妈是个什么样的鬼警察
[30:55] He recruited you? 他雇了你吗
[30:57] Yeah, you could say that. 也对 可以这么说
[30:58] He threw me a couple of moonlighting gigs. 他给我派了些兼职的活
[31:00] That’s how it started. 然后就这么开始了
[31:01] How many in his crew? 他手下有多少人
[31:02] I don’t know. I only know the people that I work with. 不知道 只知道一起干过事的
[31:04] – Which are who? – Jesus Christ. – 都是谁 – 老天爷啊
[31:09] Maureen O’Grady, Nick Riley, 莫林·奥格雷迪 尼克·莱利
[31:12] Bernardo Piccininni. 贝纳尔多·皮奇尼尼
[31:13] All cops. 都是警察
[31:15] Yeah. Valley. West Bureau. 啊对 河谷分局 西部分局
[31:19] And they all work with Nash up at Highlands. 他们都跟纳什在高地干活
[31:21] Yeah. 是
[31:22] Tell me about Tony Allen. 说说托尼·爱伦
[31:25] I’m sorry, I don’t know who that is. 对不起 我不知道那是谁
[31:26] Were you there that night? 你那晚在那吗
[31:28] – What night? – The night he was hit. – 哪晚 – 他遇害那晚
[31:30] Fuck you. I…I’m telling you I don’t know any Tony Allen. 干 我跟你说了我不认识什么托尼艾伦
[31:34] All right? And I sure as shit don’t know about any hits. 不认识好吗 而且我真不知道什么线索
[31:37] Nash never mentioned him. 纳什没提过他
[31:39] No. No fuckin’ way. He never mentioned any murders. 没 操他娘的 他从没说过什么谋杀
[31:41] I didn’t do any murders, 我什么卵谋杀都没搞过
[31:43] and I had no idea that he was gonna do George, either. 我也完全不知道他要去搞乔治
[31:45] I swear to God. 我对天发誓
[32:01] You have a choice. 你有一个选择
[32:03] Tell RHD what you know and cut a deal for yourself… 为了你的小命 去劫案凶杀科自首
[32:06] Oh, fuck that. 操你妹
[32:07] Or do nothing. 或者啥都不干
[32:08] And wait for La Chuleta to come get you. 等着拉·楚莱特来抓你
[32:12] Word gets around. 话已经传开了
[32:14] What, you’re gonna put my name on the street? 怎么 你们已经把我的事昭告天下了?
[32:17] What? I thought that we had a deal. 什么鬼 我还以为我们说好了
[32:18] Deal? 说好了?
[32:19] Motherfucker, I don’t make deals with dirty cops. 干你娘的 我绝不跟黑警做买卖
[32:23] Now, you have 24 hours. 现在 你有二十四小时
[32:25] Then La Eme gets your name and address. 之后雷阿莫就会上门找你
[32:40] We need to hedge our bets. 我们要做两手准备
[32:42] Get Nash’s name to RHD. 向劫案凶杀科揭发纳什
[32:45] Let me handle that. 我去处理
[32:49] What would you have done if he hadn’t coughed it up? 如果他不坦白 你怎么办
[32:51] Given his name to La Eme. 把他交给雷阿莫
[33:18] Coniff. 康尼夫
[33:19] Hey, Bosch. 嘿 博斯
[33:20] Twice in the same day. 一天碰两次面
[33:22] Can I get you a margarita? 给你点杯玛格丽特
[33:24] Got a minute? 这会儿有空吗
[33:26] Save my stool. 帮我占下坑
[33:28] Ah, that didn’t sound right. 啊 这听着不好
[33:30] Save my seat. 帮我看下座位
[33:32] Okay. 行
[33:34] What’s up? 怎么了
[33:36] I got a lead for you on the Irving case. 关于欧文副局长的案子 给你个线索
[33:38] A lead that you didn’t have this morning. 一个你今早没拿到的线索
[33:39] Came in an hour ago in my case. 一小时前刚拿到的
[33:42] The pornographer. 那个色情片制片人
[33:43] And it’s connected to ours? 跟我们有关系吗
[33:44] So it would seem. 你会知道的
[33:46] You’re such a prick. 你个王八蛋
[33:49] You didn’t just run into me this morning, you were workin’ me. 你们又不是今早才认识 你以前在我手下
[33:52] I knew I shouldn’t have fuckin’ talked to you. 我就知道操你娘的我就不该跟你说话
[33:53] You want this or not? 听还是不听
[33:59] Let me hear it. 说吧 听
[34:00] Carl Nash, ex-homicide, Van Nuys. 卡尔·纳什 以前凡纳斯凶杀科的
[34:04] Runs security up at Hidden Highlands, hires cops. 雇了帮警察 管着隐秘高地的安全
[34:06] Word is he’s the go-to guy around Valley Bureau 有消息称他是河谷分局的关键人物
[34:09] to get weapons, legal or not. 给人搞到军火 合法非法都有
[34:11] And this is connected to the Irving murder how? 那这和欧文副局长的谋杀案怎么有关了
[34:13] This Nash sold guns to Eddie Arceneaux. 纳什把枪卖给了爱迪·阿西诺
[34:18] Okay. 好吧
[34:20] We’ll look into it. 我们会调查的
[34:21] Let me know if it pans out. 出结果了告诉我
[34:24] Go fuck yourself. 去你妈了个蛋
[34:42] Harry. 哈里
[34:43] Hey, how’d it go up there today? 嘿 今天怎么样
[34:45] I located the spot where he stopped the car. 我去了他停车的地方
[34:47] Called SID. 叫了调查司过去
[34:49] – You find anything? – Nothing. – 找到什么了吗 – 什么都没
[34:50] No blood, no shell casings. 没血 没弹痕
[34:52] Found a suitcase down the hill in the brush. 只在山脚灌木丛找到了个箱子
[34:54] The black Tumi his wife told us about? 是黑色的途明 他妻子说过的那个吗
[34:56] Nothing in it but laundry. 只有衣服
[34:58] Confirms the location. Great work, Jerry. 确认地点这事 干得漂亮 杰瑞
[35:00] Thanks. You called me. What’s up? 谢了 找我什么事?
[35:03] Carl Nash. 卡尔·纳什
[35:05] You got something on him? 找到什么消息了吗
[35:06] Yeah, I got a tip he sells guns on the side. 是 拿到线索说他在周边卖枪
[35:09] I want to check it out. 我想查查
[35:10] How’s it connected to our case? 跟案子什么关系
[35:12] I’m not sure yet. 还不确定
[35:13] I need you to do something for me. 我想你办点事
[35:15] Shoot. 中
[35:23] He’s at work. 他在工作
[35:27] You gonna tell me what this is about? 我们这么做有什么原因吗?
[35:29] I’ll explain it later. See you back at the house. 晚点解释 回见
[35:42] Sure he’s at work? 确定他在工作?
[35:43] Yeah. J. Edgar confirmed it. 对 杰瑞·埃德加证实了
[35:55] No alarms, no security cameras. 没有警报器 没有监视摄像头
[35:58] Apparently, he doesn’t feel the need. 很明显 他觉得不需要那些
[36:00] Yeah. 是
[36:17] You’re good at that. 你很擅长这个
[36:19] I usually have a warrant. 自带搜查令
[37:21] These were in the vent. 这是通风口找到的
[37:25] Nash was looking at Tony Allen. 纳什在监视托尼·爱伦
[37:29] He knew about Layla. 他知道蕾拉的事
[37:31] He knew how to set up Rykoff, 也知道如何栽赃雷科夫
[37:33] make Tony Allen’s murder look like a mob hit. 让托尼·爱伦的谋杀案看起来像暴徒袭击
[37:37] So what do we do? 接下来怎么做?
[37:39] We get a search warrant, come back, get these legally. 拿搜查令 再回来 合法调查
[37:41] And these are enough? 这样就够了吗?
[37:43] These are enough. 够了
[37:45] Murder for hire. 雇佣杀人
[37:46] The whole plan is right here. 整个计划昭然若揭
[37:48] Big question is, whose idea was it, 有个大问题是 谁策划的
[37:50] his or Veronica Allen’s? 他 还是维罗妮卡·爱伦?
[38:05] What the fuck are you doin’ here? 操你妈的你在干嘛?
[38:07] Relax. I ran parallels. 被紧张 我安排好了
[38:10] Did you check for a GPS bug? 你检查过你的GPS了吗?
[38:12] Yeah. Of course, I did. 当然检查了
[38:14] It’s on my car which is at the gym. 在我车上 还在健身中心
[38:16] Whose shit box is this? 这他妈是谁的车?
[38:18] I borrowed it. 我借的
[38:20] All right, we need to talk. 好吧 我们要谈谈
[38:24] Follow me. 跟我走
[38:25] Back in a few. 马上回来
[38:27] Roger that. 收到
[38:52] – All right, listen – Shut the fuck up. – 好了 听着 – 妈的闭嘴
[38:54] Come on, man, I’m not wearing a wire. 卧槽干嘛 我身上没窃听器
[38:58] Give me your phone. And your watch. 电话给我 还有手表
[39:00] What? 搞毛啊
[39:02] Give them to me now. 现在就给我
[39:04] Oh, you gotta be kidding me. 搞什么鬼
[39:06] Seriously. 认真的吗
[39:10] There. Happy? 给 高兴了吧
[39:14] Dude! 嘿
[39:19] You wanted to talk, talk. 你想聊聊 说吧
[39:22] They came at me pretty hard. 他们来找我了 来者不善
[39:24] RHD? They can’t talk to you. 劫案凶杀科 他们不能审问你
[39:27] No, not RHD. 不 不是劫案凶杀科
[39:28] Deputy Chief Irving and one of his dogs. 欧文副局长和他的走狗
[39:30] Irving himself came to you? 欧文亲自找你的
[39:32] Yeah. 是
[39:33] Jesus, he’s runnin’ off the books. 他太离谱了
[39:35] – Yeah, no shit it’s off the books. – What did they say? – 先别管离不离谱 – 他们说了什么?
[39:38] So you know that shitty little drop house over in Highland Park? 你知道高地公园那个交接房吗?
[39:41] – That was La Eme. – The fuck it was. – 那是雷阿莫的 – 当然是了
[39:43] No, the fuck it was. 对 就是他的
[39:44] And you know who else they brought up? 知道他们和谁交易吗?
[39:46] This guy La Chuleta. You know him? 拉·楚莱特 你认识吗?
[39:48] Fuck! 操
[39:51] What else? 还有吗
[39:54] They asked me about Tony Allen. 他们问了有关托尼·爱伦的事
[39:59] What did you tell them? 你说什么了
[40:00] I didn’t tell them shit. Nothing. 什么都没说 什么鬼都没
[40:03] But you listen to me, there’s blood in the water. 但是听着 纸里包不住火
[40:05] They know what’s going on with us. 他们知道我们干了什么
[40:07] Any names come up? 你提到谁了吗?
[40:08] No. 没
[40:10] No, but they definitely have eyes 没 不过他们肯定在盯着了
[40:12] on me and O’Grady. It is time to get out. 盯着我 还有奥格雷迪 是时候收手了
[40:16] Oh, so th…this is where you shake me down? 哦 所以 你准备甩掉我咯?
[40:19] It’s exit time, Carl. All right? 是洗手不干 卡尔
[40:21] I want my piece and you owe me. 我要我那份 你欠我的
[40:23] You know I don’t have it yet. 你知道我都还没拿到
[40:26] Ah, fuck. 操他大爷
[40:29] I am not in a begging kind of mood, all right? 我他妈怎么像在讨饭一样
[40:33] I came all the way out here to give you a head’s up. 我想了各种办法来给你提个醒
[40:37] To tell you what’s what. 告诉你具体情况
[40:40] Just hang tough a few more days. 只要再坚持几天
[40:42] As soon as it comes through, 就快了
[40:43] everybody gets their share. 每个人都会拿到的
[40:44] Fuck that! I am the one who’s exposed here, all right? 妈个鸡 我是那个暴露了的 好吗
[40:48] Me. I was his partner. 是我 我是他搭档
[40:50] I’m the one that’s in the crosshairs, 我才是被谴责的人
[40:51] and I have to get the fuck out of here 趁现在还他妈来得及
[40:53] while I still can. 我要滚出这他妈的什么浑水
[41:03] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[41:06] Go home. 回去吧
[41:07] I’ll front your piece. 我会先把你的给你
[41:10] Somebody’ll come by with what you’re owed. 有人会拿给你的
[41:12] When? 什么时候
[41:13] Tomorrow. The next day. 明天 后天
[41:15] Don’t worry, you’ll get it. 不用怕 会有的
[41:17] In the meantime… 还有
[41:19] pull it together, man. 振作点
[41:22] Don’t forget your shit. 别忘了你的东西
[41:24] Yeah. Thanks again. 谢谢提醒
[41:59] These people are responsible. 这些人必须负责
[42:02] Those are the fuckers that killed your son. 这些杀了你儿子的王八蛋
[42:05] So now what? 下一步呢?
[42:07] Tomorrow we get a search warrant, 明天我们会拿到搜查令
[42:08] serve it as soon as the judge signs off. 检察官一签我们就去搜查
[42:10] We find the photos, open the gun safe. 找到相片 开枪柜
[42:13] And then we arrest Carl Nash for Tony Allen’s murder. 然后以涉嫌托尼·爱伦谋杀案为由逮捕卡尔·纳什
[42:15] – And RHD? – They’ll get their shot at him – 那劫案凶杀科呢 – 纳什搞完爱伦这桩事后
[42:17] after Nash cuts a deal on the Allen hit, 他们会拿到他们要的
[42:19] starts talkin’ about George’s murder. 审问乔治的谋杀案
[42:21] I want to be there when you arrest him. 你逮捕他时我要在场
[42:23] I don’t think that’s a good idea, sir, 搞了这些事后
[42:25] with what we’ve been doing. 我不觉得这是个好主意
[42:26] I want to be there. 我要在那场
[42:42] I’m gonna look you in the eye, motherfucker. 狗娘养的王八蛋 我会狠狠瞪着你的
[42:47] I’m gonna look you in the eye. 我一定会狠狠瞪你
[44:38] No. 不是吧
[44:47] Bitch. 操
[44:51] The fucking bitch. 操你妈了个逼
[45:51] Hi, Eddie. 嘿 爱迪
[45:57] – Mo. – I have your money. – 莫 – 我给你送钱来了
[46:01] You scared the fuckin’ shit out of me. 你妹的吓到我了
[46:03] Wait, I thought that you… 等下 我以为你
[46:04] I thought you weren’t comin’ ’til tomorrow. 我以为你明天才会来
[46:06] Well, you know Carl, 啊这个 你知道卡尔的
[46:07] once he gets a bug in his ear. 一旦他耳朵里塞了颗屎
[46:09] He told me to take care of it tonight. 他要我今晚就给掏出来
[46:16] Yeah, all right. Let me get the lights. 哦好吧 我去开灯
[46:18] Okay. 行
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme