时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Morning. | 早安 |
[00:26] | Did you sleep? | 你睡了吗? |
[00:29] | A little. | 睡了一会 |
[00:30] | I made some eggs. | 我炒了点蛋 |
[00:35] | I spoke to my lieutenant. | 我跟我的警督说过了 |
[00:37] | You can come to work with me today. | 你可以跟我一起来上班 |
[00:38] | Help out. | 帮帮忙之类的 |
[00:40] | And do what? | 我能干什么? |
[00:42] | Kick down doors, join SWAT, grab up some bad guys. | 踢踢门啊 加入突击队啊 抓点坏人什么的 |
[00:47] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[00:48] | Answer phones, get coffee, make copies. | 接电话 倒咖啡 复印文件什么的 |
[00:53] | Lieutenant Billets’ daughter’s doing it, too. | 比利茨警督的女儿也在干这些 |
[00:55] | And you’ll get to keep an eye on me all day at the station. | 而且你可以一整天在局里看着我 |
[00:58] | I’m not even gonna be there most of the day. | 我大部分时间都不会在局里 |
[01:01] | If you don’t want to, | 你要是不想去的话 |
[01:02] | your mom can keep an eye on you here all day. | 你妈可以在这一整天管着你 |
[01:05] | – Is it okay with Mom? – I ran it by her last night. | – 我妈同意我去吗? – 我昨晚跟她说过了 |
[01:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:12] | Mom says I should have counseling. | 妈说我应该去看心理医生 |
[01:15] | Yeah-huh. | 嗯 |
[01:17] | Well, we’ll see how you’re feeling | 我们看看你这几天 |
[01:19] | in a couple of days, right? | 感觉怎么样吧 好吗? |
[01:22] | But you gotta eat. | 但是你得吃饭 |
[01:25] | No cop goes to work on an empty stomach. | 警察是不能空着肚子上班的 |
[01:30] | You should make yourself some toast, too. | 你也该自己烤点面包吃 |
[01:48] | Ugh, what is it about L.A.? | 洛杉矶到底是怎么回事? |
[01:51] | Is it the air or the light? | 是因为这里的空气还是光线? |
[01:54] | The way the city goes on and on. | 这座城市不停的发展延伸 |
[01:57] | It can make you feel so lost. | 让人觉得好迷失啊 |
[02:07] | I didn’t know what was gonna happen to Maddie. | 我当时都不知道玛迪会发生什么事 |
[02:13] | If they were gonna hurt her, how they were gonna hurt her. | 他们会不会伤害她 他们会怎么伤害她 |
[02:16] | – I felt so helpless. – Me, too. | – 我觉得好无助 – 我也是 |
[02:19] | – I was terrified. – So was I. | – 我快吓死了 – 我也是 |
[02:23] | I keep kickin’ myself in the ass | 我一直恨死自己了 |
[02:25] | for not anticipating’s move. | 我没能预测到马克斯的行动 |
[02:29] | I should have protected you. | 我应该保护你的 |
[02:31] | You can’t protect us all the time. | 你不可能时时刻刻保护我们 |
[02:33] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[02:36] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[02:38] | Something needs to change, Harry. | 有些事情是需要改变的 哈里 |
[02:41] | This life, the way we’re living. | 这种生活 我们活着的方式 |
[02:45] | I can’t help but think that… | 我一直忍不住想 |
[02:48] | something like this was bound to happen. | 类似的事情是注定会发生的 |
[02:49] | Well, that’s not on you, Eleanor, | 可是埃莉诺 这不是你的错 |
[02:50] | that’s on Joey Marks. | 这全都是因为乔伊·马克斯 |
[02:52] | What we do, Reggie and I, | 我和瑞奇每天做的事 |
[02:53] | it puts us in contact with people like Marks. | 迫使我们和像马克斯一样的人接触 |
[02:56] | It’s his neighborhood that we live in, | 我们住在他的居住范围 |
[02:57] | and that puts Maddie at risk. | 这样我们也让玛迪冒着风险 |
[03:02] | Have you spoken to Reggie? | 你跟瑞奇谈过了吗? |
[03:04] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[03:07] | I don’t know if I… | 我不知道我… |
[03:09] | will… what… what would I say,I mean… | 会不会说… 我该说什么呢… 我是说… |
[03:12] | He needs to know, Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 他需要知道 |
[03:15] | Yeah, I guess so. | 大概是吧 |
[03:20] | Okay. Gotta go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[03:25] | Remember where the weapons are, right? | 记得武器都在哪吗? |
[03:27] | Record cabinet, bedroom closet. | 唱片柜 卧室衣橱 |
[04:06] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[04:09] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[04:11] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[04:14] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[04:16] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[04:19] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[04:22] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[04:24] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[04:39] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[04:45] | Bosch. Shouldn’t a dangerous suspect like that be in cuffs? | 博斯 这么危险的疑犯不应该戴手铐的吗? |
[04:47] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 大伙都来啦 |
[04:49] | Meet my daughter Maddie. | 这是我女儿玛迪 |
[04:50] | Oh, that was my first guess, | 我一开始也是这么猜的 |
[04:51] | then I thought, no, way too good looking. | 然后我想不可能啊 她太漂亮了 |
[04:55] | Detectives Johnson and Moore, | 这是警探强森和警探摩尔 |
[04:56] | AKA Crate and Barrel. | 外号瘦杆和胖桶 |
[04:57] | – Crate and Barrel? – Guess which is which. | – 瘦杆和胖桶? – 猜猜谁是哪个? |
[05:00] | Maddie’s here helping out a couple of days. | 玛迪在这帮几天忙 |
[05:02] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[05:03] | Finally, a Bosch who knows something about police work. | 终于来了个稍微了解警察工作的博斯家人了 |
[05:05] | There’s people you can learn from here. | 这里有很多值得你向他们学习的人 |
[05:07] | These two, not so much. | 这两个人不怎么算 |
[05:08] | Good to have you here, Maddie. | 玛迪 你能来真好 |
[05:10] | – Yeah, second that. – Thanks. | – 是啊 我也这么觉得 – 谢谢啦 |
[05:12] | Hey, Maddie. Welcome. | 嗨 玛迪 欢迎了 |
[05:13] | – Hi, Jerry. – Don’t talk to that guy. | – 嗨 杰瑞 – 别跟那个人说话 |
[05:16] | Hey, Lis, this is my daughter Maddie. | 嗨 丽莎 这是我女儿玛迪 |
[05:18] | Oh, my mom said you were coming in. | 我妈说了你会来 |
[05:19] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[05:20] | So, I have some, like, shredding to do. | 所以我这儿有些文件需要粉碎 |
[05:22] | Sure, let’s do it. | 好啊 我们一起吧 |
[05:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:26] | Hey. How’s she doin’? | 嘿 她怎么样? |
[05:28] | According to her, okay. | 她说她还行 |
[05:29] | All right, how about Eleanor? | 好吧 埃莉诺呢? |
[05:31] | Eleanor is taking a long, hard look at her life. | 埃莉诺在长久严肃地反省人生 |
[05:33] | Well, being a kidnap will do that to a gal. | 被绑架通常都会让人思考很多的 |
[05:36] | Anything else I can do, let me know. | 有什么需要帮忙的一定告诉我 |
[05:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:39] | Jerry, what’s new? | 杰瑞 有发现吗? |
[05:40] | Layla’s visa app. | 蕾拉的签证申请 |
[05:42] | Lilliet Saroyan entered the country | 莉莲特·萨洛扬四年前入境 |
[05:44] | four years ago at 22. | 她当时22岁 |
[05:46] | Single, no relatives in the U.S. | 单身 在美国没有亲戚 |
[05:49] | Purpose of trip: tourism. | 来访目的: 旅游 |
[05:50] | You need a sponsor to get a visa. | 办签证需要赞助人的 |
[05:52] | Check out the person/entity paying for her trip. | 看看给她付钱的人和单位 |
[05:54] | Marina Oresh, North Kingsley Avenue, East Hollywood. | 玛丽娜 欧瑞什 北金斯利街 好莱坞东 |
[05:56] | That’d be Little Armenia. | 这地址在小亚美尼亚区 |
[05:58] | Listed Oresh has a U.S. contact, too. | 欧瑞什表上也有个美国联系人 |
[06:00] | Maybe they’ve kept in touch. | 他们可能一直有联系 |
[06:01] | Maybe. Bosch. | 可能吧 我是博斯 |
[06:05] | When and where? | 时间地点? |
[06:07] | On our way. | 我们就来 |
[06:08] | Ho-ho. D.A.’s office. | 吼吼 地检办公室 |
[06:11] | Rykoff’s lawyer wants to deal. | 雷科夫的律师想做个交易 |
[06:13] | One night in county, he’s ready to flip. | 在看守所待了一晚他就要松口了 |
[06:14] | – Wouldn’t you? – Hell, yeah. | – 换你你不会吗? – 当然会了 |
[06:17] | What took him so long? | 他怎么还磨了这么久? |
[06:18] | Maddie. | 玛迪我走了 |
[06:23] | Main 9-3-2-4, report to infirmary. | 9324号 到医务室报到 |
[06:25] | The clinic? | 到诊所吗? |
[06:27] | So the rest of the jail doesn’t know Rykoff’s talking. | 这样监狱里的其他人就不会知道雷科夫在指证了 |
[06:39] | – He’s at room B. – Thanks. | – 他在B房间 – 谢谢了 |
[06:56] | What the hell’s this? Where’s his lawyer? | 这是什么情况? 他的律师呢? |
[06:58] | – He doesn’t need a lawyer. – Since when? | – 他不需要律师 – 啥时候的事? |
[07:00] | Since he’s a federal agent and he’s committed no crime. | 因为他是个清白的联邦探员 |
[07:03] | – You’re shittin’ me. – Told you, Bosch. | – 你说屁话呢吧 – 早跟你说了博斯 |
[07:04] | You had the wrong guy. | 你抓错人了 |
[07:06] | You planted a gun on the wrong man, detective. | 探长你把枪栽赃错人了 |
[07:08] | – Fuck you! – You planted a gun on the wrong man. | – 去你妈的! – 你栽赃错人了 |
[07:11] | – He’s our undercover agent. – Task force. | – 他是我们的卧底探员 – 任务小组 |
[07:13] | You compromised him and our whole operation. | 你泄露了我们的整个行动 |
[07:16] | I did not plant the gun. | 枪不是我栽赃的 |
[07:17] | If you didn’t, who did? | 不是你那是谁? |
[07:18] | I don’t fuckin’ know who did. | 我他妈不知道是谁 |
[07:20] | And I don’t give a shit if he’s a federal agent. | 而且我他娘的才不管他是不是联邦探员 |
[07:22] | We found the murder weapon in his house. | 凶案武器是在他的家里找到的 |
[07:25] | We have his prints on our victim. | 受害人身上有他的指纹 |
[07:27] | And you gave us his travel records, | 再加上你给我们了他的旅行纪录 |
[07:29] | which put him in L.A. the night of. | 证明他案发当晚就在洛杉矶 |
[07:36] | Oh. Beautiful. Fuckin’ records are phony. | 噢真棒 是个他妈的假记录 |
[07:40] | We needed to get him back here in one piece | 在你毁了我们整个行动之后 |
[07:42] | after you fucked up our operation. | 我们得想方设法把他完整地捞出来 |
[07:44] | – Let’s everybody just calm down.- Who the hell are you? | – 大家都冷静一点 – 你他妈是谁? |
[07:47] | I’m the guy who’s gonna tell you how this thing plays out. | 我是那个会告诉你接下来该怎么办的人 |
[07:49] | Let’s hear it. | 听听吧 |
[07:50] | Mr. Rykoff’s been undercover with the Marks organization, | 雷科夫先生在马克斯的组织做卧底 |
[07:53] | a trusted asset and a vital liaison | 他一直是一个重要和值得信任的联系人 |
[07:56] | between Marks and his Russian associates. | 帮助马克斯和他的俄罗斯合伙人联系 |
[07:58] | The Russians bring dope and women into the U.S. | 俄罗斯人利用贩毒集团的边境隧道 |
[08:00] | through cartel border tunnels, | 走私毒品和女人到美国来 |
[08:02] | send cash and guns south. | 也把钱和武器运往南方 |
[08:03] | They do business with the cartels, | 他们跟贩毒集团交易 |
[08:05] | and the cartels do business with the terrorists. | 贩毒集团跟恐怖分子交易 |
[08:07] | And any day now, these tunnels will be used | 现在任何一天 这些隧道都有可能被用来 |
[08:09] | to move explosives and terrorists | 传送炸药和恐怖分子 |
[08:10] | into this country. | 到美国国土上 |
[08:12] | ISIS and Al Qaeda here on American soil. | 意味着伊斯兰国和基地组织在美国土地上 |
[08:14] | – You get the picture? – Yeah, yeah, I get the picture. | – 你能明白吗? – 是 是 我懂 |
[08:17] | Why didn’t you tell me who you were, | 你为什么不告诉我你是谁 |
[08:18] | what the deal was? | 还有交易到底是什么? |
[08:19] | I was undercover. | 我是个卧底 |
[08:21] | You found a gun in my house that I didn’t put there. | 你在我家找到了一把不是我放的枪 |
[08:24] | I don’t break cover for dirty cops. | 我不会为了腐败警察暴露身份 |
[08:25] | – You callin’ me dirty? – Prove you’re not. | – 你说我腐败? – 证明你不是啊 |
[08:27] | Fuck you, Rykoff. And what is your real name, anyway? | 操你妈 雷科夫 你他妈真名到底叫什么? |
[08:29] | Man, I ain’t tellin’ you shit. | 我屁都不会跟你说的 |
[08:31] | We’re not gonna tell you that. | 我们不会告诉你的 |
[08:32] | It is crucial that Marks continues to believe | 马克斯继续认为雷科夫是他一直信任 |
[08:34] | that Rykoff is who he thinks he is. | 的身份是十分重要的 |
[08:37] | You’re keeping him under? | 你还要让他继续卧底? |
[08:38] | Yeah. I like being lucky. | 是啊 我喜欢做幸运的那个 |
[08:40] | Suits me. | 适合我 |
[08:42] | Marks gets a hint that we’ve infiltrated his organization, | 如果马克斯得知我们渗透了他的组织 |
[08:44] | he will shut everything down, | 他会停止一切活动 |
[08:46] | and cauterize the problem. He’s done it before. | 不择手段解决问题 他之前这么做过 |
[08:47] | – So what do we do? – Nothing. | – 所以我们现在干嘛? – 什么也不做 |
[08:49] | At the arraignment, | 在讯问的时候 |
[08:50] | Rykoff’s attorney will alert the judge to | 雷科夫的律师会提醒法官 |
[08:52] | a fault in the search warrant. | 案子的搜查令有问题 |
[08:53] | The judge’ll toss the gun, he’ll dismiss the charges, | 法官会不提枪的事 判定案子无效 |
[08:56] | Rykoff will be released. | 雷科夫也就被释放了 |
[08:57] | What about us? We have a homicide investigation here. | 那我们呢? 我们有个凶杀案要调查呢 |
[08:59] | Right. You go about your business. | 这样 你该干嘛干嘛 |
[09:00] | Just make sure you stay away from ours. | 就是确保离我们远远的 |
[09:02] | And provide us with a play-by-play. | 并且把你们的计划跟我们汇报 |
[09:04] | So we know what the fuck you clowns are up to. | 所以我们知道你们这些天杀的小丑接下来要干什么 |
[09:07] | Harry. Come on, let’s go. | 哈里 好了我们走吧 |
[09:12] | Daily reports, gentlemen. | 先生们 每天都汇报 |
[09:20] | Hey. You want to go to Pechanga this weekend, | 嘿你这周末想不想去赌场 |
[09:22] | play some blackjack? You know, celebrate. | 玩点21点? 你懂的 庆祝一下 |
[09:25] | Oh, that was some ride. | 骑得我浑身酸痛 |
[09:26] | Celebrate what? What was some ride? | 庆祝什么? 骑什么? |
[09:28] | Oh, uh, this… this, uh, chick | 噢 是个妞 |
[09:31] | that he picked up after work last night. | 他昨晚下班之后钓到的妞 |
[09:33] | No, I’m tellin’ you, man. | 不是 哥们我说真的 |
[09:34] | Junior here, he’s hell on the ladies. | 他特别会泡妞 |
[09:36] | Yeah, right. | 拉倒吧 |
[09:42] | He didn’t believe you. | 他不相信你 |
[09:44] | I wonder why. | 为啥呢 |
[09:46] | You want to go up to Pechanga? Let’s do it. | 你想去赌场吗? 我们走吧 |
[09:48] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 行啊 |
[09:51] | I got money to burn. | 我得烧点钱啊 |
[09:52] | Oh, yeah. No, I know you do. | 是啊 我知道你土豪 |
[09:54] | All right. Let’s hit the bricks, all right? | 好吧 我们上街罢工吧你说是不是? |
[09:57] | Ah. Another day, another dollar. | 又是干一天活赚可怜巴巴的钱 |
[10:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:07] | So, who the hell planted the gun? | 所以那枪是他妈谁放的? |
[10:09] | Why frame Rykoff? | 为什么要陷害雷科夫? |
[10:10] | Somebody in the organization | 组织里的某个人 |
[10:12] | wanted to get rid of Allen and Rykoff. | 想要铲除爱伦和雷科夫 |
[10:13] | Or maybe an outsider wants to make Allen’s murder | 或者一个局外人想要让爱伦的谋杀看起来像 |
[10:15] | look like a mob hit. Rykoff was just a way to do that. | 一场暴徒袭击 雷科夫只是个达成的手段 |
[10:18] | – What about the wife? – We haven’t ruled her out at all. | – 有没有可能是那个老婆呢? – 我们完全没有排除她 |
[10:20] | I’m thinkin’ there’s money we haven’t found yet. | 我觉得还有我们没找到的钱 |
[10:22] | Have you heard anything from the probate court? | 缓刑法庭那儿有消息吗? |
[10:23] | Not yet, but I’ve got it wired. | 还没 但是一有动静我会知道的 |
[10:25] | Judge makes a move, we’ll know. | 法官只要有行动我们就会知道 |
[10:26] | Maybe it’s love. | 可能是情杀 |
[10:29] | What, so she’s in love, | 什么 她深爱爱伦 |
[10:30] | and she wants Allen out of the way. | 所以要杀了她 |
[10:31] | Not her, him. His girlfriend Layla. | 不是她 他 她的女朋友蕾拉 |
[10:33] | What? I thought she didn’t care about the girlfriends. | 什么? 我以为她不在乎女朋友呢 |
[10:36] | Maybe she cares about this one. | 或许她在乎这一个 |
[10:37] | We have a possible lead to the girlfriend here in L.A. | 我们有个潜在线索可以找到在洛杉矶的那个女朋友 |
[10:40] | Well, don’t let me keep you, gentlemen. | 好吧先生们 那就麻溜行动起来 |
[11:00] | What? | 什么? |
[11:02] | Police. Open up. | 警察 开门 |
[11:12] | LAPD. We’re looking for Marina Oresh. | 洛杉矶警署 我们在找玛丽娜·欧瑞什 |
[11:28] | You have warrant? | 你们有搜查令? |
[11:29] | Just a few questions. | 就问几个问题 |
[11:31] | I call lawyer. | 我叫律师 |
[11:33] | He gets here, you can ask questions. | 他来了你们可以问问题 |
[11:34] | You’re familiar with our legal system. | 你对我们的司法系统很熟悉啊 |
[11:37] | American cops can’t do shit. | 美国警察什么也做不了 |
[11:41] | Your criminals don’t know how easy they got it. | 你们的罪犯都不知道他们的日子多滋润 |
[11:51] | You wait outside ’til lawyer gets here. | 律师来之前你们在外面等 |
[11:53] | Hey, you know our system, you know it can take forever | 你了解我们的系统 你知道解决法律问题 |
[11:55] | to resolve legal problems. | 可以花很久 |
[11:57] | Oh, I have no legal problems. | 噢 我可没有法律问题 |
[11:59] | – You will. – Inspections, code violations. | – 你会有的 – 审查 违背条款 |
[12:01] | Running an illegal business out of your home. | 在家里做非法生意 |
[12:03] | What illegal business? | 什么非法生意? |
[12:06] | Those girls. | 那些女孩 |
[12:07] | Friends. They stay with me. | 朋友啊 她们跟我住 |
[12:10] | This ain’t Russia. | 这里不是俄罗斯 |
[12:11] | You can’t bribe your way out of it. | 你没法用贿赂解决问题 |
[12:16] | Ask questions. | 问问题 |
[12:17] | You vouched for Lilliet Saroyan | 你在莉莲特 萨洛扬申请签证 |
[12:19] | on her visa application. | 的时候替她担保过 |
[12:21] | Have any idea where she might be? | 你知道她可能在哪吗? |
[12:22] | Oh, she left. Years ago. | 她走了 好几年前的事 |
[12:24] | Visa up. Back to Armenia. | 签证到期了 回亚美尼亚了 |
[12:26] | What was your relationship? | 你跟她什么关系? |
[12:28] | Family friend. | 家里的朋友 |
[12:29] | Like these young women? | 就像跟这些女人一样? |
[12:35] | Like them. | 是的 |
[12:39] | Why you looking for Layla? | 你们为什么找蕾拉? |
[12:40] | We’re investigating a murder, | 我们在调查一起谋杀 |
[12:42] | a man named Tony Allen. He was a friend of Layla’s. | 受害者叫托尼 爱伦 他是蕾拉的朋友 |
[12:46] | She never mentioned him. | 她没有提过这个男人 |
[12:49] | What about Joey Marks? | 那乔伊·马克斯呢? |
[12:50] | You know him? | 你知道他吗? |
[12:53] | Enough questions. | 问够了 |
[12:55] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[13:06] | She knows Marks. Must be his place. | 她认识马克斯 这一定是他的地盘 |
[13:08] | Part of his prostitution pipeline. | 他卖淫集团的一部分 |
[13:12] | Layla started here. | 蕾拉开始是在这儿工作的 |
[13:14] | Those girls are headed for the same North Vegas shit hole. | 这些女孩都会到维加斯南部的一个破地方去 |
[13:18] | Um, get me some kettle chips and, | 给我买点薯片还有 |
[13:23] | Ooh. St. Pauli. | 噢 圣保利啤酒 |
[13:26] | And I’m driving. | 那还是我来开车吧 |
[13:27] | What? | 啥? |
[13:29] | Dude, it’s one beer. | 老兄 就一杯啤酒 |
[13:30] | No, you had three at dinner, bro. | 不 你晚饭已经喝了三瓶了 |
[13:33] | – Seriously? – Seriously. | – 认真的? – 真的 |
[13:34] | What are you, my wife? Come on, man. | 你谁啊 我老婆? 省省吧老兄 |
[13:38] | Come on, you should get one, too. | 去吧 你也该来一瓶 |
[13:39] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | – Come on, let’s party. – Jesus Christ. | – 来嘛 找点乐子 – 老天爷啊 |
[13:43] | Oh, ooh, get me the, uh the 24 ounce. | 给我24盎司的那个 |
[13:46] | The tall boy. Thirsty. | 大瓶的 我渴死了 |
[14:10] | Hey-oh, Kaman. What up, man? | 嘿卡曼 怎么样啊哥们? |
[14:14] | Oh, let’s see. | 嗯找找看 |
[14:23] | St. Pauli. | 圣保利 |
[14:25] | Of course, no St. Pauli. | 当然了 没有圣保利 |
[14:28] | All right. Kammy, no St. Pauli tonight? | 好吧 卡曼 今天没有圣保利了? |
[14:31] | Hm, well, you’re just gonna have to settle for a Corona tonight, amigo. | 好吧 你只能拿科罗娜凑活凑合了老兄 |
[15:04] | George? | 乔治? |
[15:05] | George! | 乔治! |
[15:07] | Talk to me, man. | 跟我说话啊老兄 |
[15:08] | George, where are you, buddy, talk to me. | 乔治 你在哪 老兄你说话啊 |
[15:11] | Talk to me, where are you? | 说话啊 你在哪? |
[15:14] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[15:15] | Oh, shit! Shit! | 操操操! |
[15:18] | Motherfucker! | 操你妈的! |
[15:24] | Victor 14, I have an officer down, | 胜利14号 这里有警员倒下了 |
[15:26] | I repeat, my partner has been shot, | 我重复 我搭档被枪杀了 |
[15:28] | there is an officer down. | 有警员倒下 |
[15:29] | Send an RA now! | 来增援急救啊! |
[15:30] | All units, standby, shots have been fired. | 所有单位待命 有交火 |
[15:32] | Officer needs help. Victor one… | 警员需要援助 胜利一号… |
[15:33] | No, no, no, no. | 不要啊 |
[15:35] | Fuckin’ dammit! | 我操啊! |
[15:36] | Fuck! | 操 |
[15:54] | You know, we should replace these vanity lights with LEDs. | 我们应该把这些浴室灯换成LED的 |
[15:57] | – Go green. – Irv. | – 环保一点 – 欧文 |
[16:00] | We’re at an age, | 我们已经到了 |
[16:01] | we want less light when we look in the mirror, | 照镜子的时候想要少点光线的年纪了 |
[16:04] | not more. | 不是更亮 |
[16:21] | At this hour? | 这个时候? |
[16:35] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[16:45] | Wash. I didn’t call for the car. | 沃什 我没有叫车啊 |
[16:50] | There’s been an officer involved shooting. | 有场警员参与的枪击 |
[16:52] | I got a call to pick you up and bring you to the scene. | 我接到电话要来接你到现场去 |
[16:55] | Your son’s the officer. | 警员是你儿子 |
[16:59] | Is he hurt? | 他受伤了吗? |
[17:00] | I don’t know, sir, they didn’t say. | 长官我不清楚 他们没说 |
[17:07] | I’ll be right out. | 我就来 |
[17:25] | Irv. | 欧文 怎么了 |
[17:30] | There’s an officer involved shooting. | 有个警员参与的枪击 |
[17:31] | They… they want me at the scene. | 他们… 他们想让我去现场 |
[17:45] | Hopefully, this won’t take long. | 希望不会耽误太久 |
[17:47] | And I’ll be asleep when you get back. | 你回来我就睡着了 |
[17:49] | I’ll try not to wake you. | 我努力不吵醒你 |
[18:18] | Chief Silva. | 席尔瓦警长 |
[18:19] | Chief. | 警长 |
[18:22] | What happened here? | 什么情况? |
[18:25] | Where’s my son? Who did he shoot? | 我儿子呢? 他射了谁? |
[18:30] | Your son was the victim. | 你的儿子是受害者 |
[18:34] | The victim? | 受害者? |
[18:37] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:49] | Where is he? | 他人呢? |
[18:53] | I want to see him. | 我要见他 |
[19:43] | Irv. | 欧文 |
[20:04] | Detectives Espinosa and Coniff, | 这是探员埃斯皮诺萨和康尼夫 |
[20:07] | they’re… they’re lead on this. | 他们是… 案子的负责人 |
[20:09] | Sir. | 长官 |
[20:11] | Our deepest condolences, sir. | 我们最深切的哀悼 长官 |
[21:38] | George. | 乔治 |
[21:45] | Oh, my boy. | 我儿啊 |
[22:04] | Tell the coroner’s people that… | 跟验尸的人说… |
[22:10] | when they’re done documenting | 他们登记结束以后 |
[22:13] | I’d like my son’s badge. | 我想要我儿子的警章 |
[22:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:26] | Security footage. | 监控 |
[22:29] | Irv, I… | 欧文 我… |
[22:30] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得您现在不该看 |
[22:37] | I want to see it. | 我想看 |
[24:07] | District Attorney O’Shea is outside, | 地方检察官奥谢在外面 |
[24:10] | wants to know if he can come in. | 他想知道能不能进来 |
[24:15] | No. | 不能 |
[24:45] | All right, as we all know, | 好了 我们都清楚 |
[24:47] | Detectives Espinosa and Coniff will be leading this investigation. | 探长埃斯皮诺萨和康尼夫 会指挥调查 |
[24:51] | Everybody coordinate with them. | 大家都配合他们 |
[24:52] | Any questions? Good. | 有问题吗? 好 |
[24:54] | I’ll be turning this briefing over to Lieutenant Lao | 我下面把汇报时间给 |
[24:57] | of the special operations division of IA. | 特别行动部的廖警督 |
[25:00] | What we discuss here must remain absolutely confidential. | 我们在这里讨论的内容必须百分百保密 |
[25:06] | – Go ahead. – Thank you, chief. | – 开始吧 – 谢谢警长 |
[25:09] | Officer Irving was part of an ongoing internal investigation | 欧文 警员参与了西谷分局 |
[25:12] | of plain clothes personnel in the narcotics and vice units | 正在进行的便衣侦查行动 |
[25:15] | in the Valley and West bureaus. | 隶属缉毒扫黄大队 |
[25:17] | This investigation include his partner? | 调查也包括他的搭档? |
[25:19] | Yes. Edward Arceneaux. | 是的 爱德华·阿西诺 |
[25:22] | Over the last few months, Officer Irving had gathered | 在过去的几个月里 欧文警官成功搜集了 |
[25:24] | substantial evidence on Arceneaux’s criminal activities, | 关于阿西诺涉案的有力证据 |
[25:27] | and he had just met a group of his accomplices, | 他刚刚与他们的同伙会面 |
[25:29] | and participated in an armed robbery of a drop house | 也参与了在高地公园发生的 |
[25:31] | in Highland Park. | 一场持枪入室抢劫 |
[25:32] | How many cops we talkin’ about? | 大概有几个警察? |
[25:35] | So far, a handful. | 到现在 五六个吧 |
[25:37] | Investigation’s still in its early stages. | 调查才刚刚开始 |
[25:38] | Names? | 知道名字吗? |
[25:39] | He’d identified a female officer, | 他指证了一名女性警官 |
[25:41] | Maureen O’Grady. | 莫林·奥格雷迪 |
[25:43] | We have descriptions, nicknames, and audio tapes on the others. | 其他人我们有描述 昵称 还有录音 |
[25:47] | All males. | 全是男性 |
[25:48] | When we know who they are, you’ll know. | 我们一旦发现他们的身份 你会立刻被告知的 |
[25:51] | With George Irving gone, I’m not gonna lie, we’re hurting. | 我得说实话 乔治·欧文走了 我们损失很大 |
[25:53] | We were a long way from going to the D.A. before this happened, | 在这之前我们离控诉就有一段距离 |
[25:56] | I’m not sure where we are. | 现在我都不知道我们该如何继续了 |
[25:57] | All right. So the situation here, | 好吧 所以现在的情况是 |
[26:00] | we don’t know if it’s armed robbery, some gang banger, | 我们不知道这是一场持枪抢劫或者帮派射杀 |
[26:02] | Officer Irving in the wrong place at the wrong time, | 而欧文警员碰巧在错误的时间错误的地点 |
[26:05] | or an assassination by one of these dirty cops. | 还是由其中某个黑警实施的暗杀 |
[26:08] | What are the chances they found out | 他们有多大可能发现 |
[26:09] | Officer Irving was working for IA? | 欧文警员是为调查科工作的? |
[26:11] | Officer Irving did not believe that he was under suspicion. | 欧文生前认为他并没有引起怀疑 |
[26:14] | How involved does IA expect to be? | 调查科到底想参与到什么程度? |
[26:17] | It’s RHD’s investigation, | 这是抢劫枪杀部门的案子 |
[26:19] | but George Irving was our guy. | 但是乔治·欧文是我们的人 |
[26:20] | We will assist you in any way we can. | 我们会尽力协助你们的 |
[26:21] | All right, so what do we do? | 好的 所以我们怎么办? |
[26:23] | What’s our first move, do we bring ’em in? | 我们第一步做什么 提审吗? |
[26:24] | I say we wait and watch. | 我说我们等等看 |
[26:26] | If they didn’t know that Officer Irving was undercover, | 如果他们不知道欧文警员是卧底 |
[26:29] | I absolutely want to keep it that way. | 我也绝对不想他们发现 |
[26:31] | Okay then. RHD will put O’Grady | 那好 抢劫枪杀组会监视 |
[26:34] | and Arceneaux under surveillance. | 奥格雷迪和阿西诺 |
[26:36] | I want to talk to him. | 我想先跟他谈谈 |
[26:39] | To Arceneaux. | 阿西诺 |
[26:42] | Officer Irving… | 欧文警员… |
[26:45] | was my son. | 是我儿子 |
[26:51] | Uh, Chief. | 呃 长官 |
[26:54] | Maybe you and I should step outside. | 或许我们应该出去一下 |
[27:11] | I think he knows who killed George. | 我觉得他知道谁杀了乔治 |
[27:13] | You know the rules, | 你了解规矩的 |
[27:15] | you can’t be involved. | 你不能搅进来 |
[27:17] | Espinosa and Coniff are running this investigation. | 埃斯皮诺萨和康尼夫负责这个案子 |
[27:20] | Let them do their job. | 让他们做好自己的工作 |
[27:21] | Don’t try to marginalize me, Frank. | 弗兰克 你别想着把我排除在外 |
[27:23] | I’ve been on the other side of this and I know how it works. | 我两边都待过 我知道事情会怎么发展 |
[27:25] | You’ll shut me out. | 你会完全把我蒙在鼓里 |
[27:28] | Go home. Be with your wife. | 回家吧 陪陪你老婆 |
[27:30] | You don’t want her to get the news from some reporter. | 你也不想她从记者那知道这个消息 |
[27:33] | You need to be there, not here. | 你需要在家里 不是这儿 |
[27:36] | I’ll keep you informed, I promise. | 我保证有进展就通知你 |
[27:58] | Can’t sleep either? | 你也睡不着? |
[28:03] | Deputy Chief Irving’s son was killed tonight. | 欧文副局长的儿子今晚被杀了 |
[28:06] | Walked into the middle of a robbery. | 被卷进了一场抢劫案 |
[28:08] | Convenience store in the Valley. | 就发生在河谷的便利店 |
[28:11] | That’s awful. | 太糟了 |
[28:17] | You knew him? | 你认识他吗? |
[28:21] | Just to say hi to. | 只是打过招呼 |
[28:24] | He worked patrol, Hollywood. | 他在好莱坞巡逻队工作 |
[28:26] | Last winter he transferred downtown to a desk. | 去年冬天调到市里办公室 |
[28:30] | Command track. | 往领导层走 |
[28:33] | He was off the streets. | 他都不用出警了 |
[28:39] | Then this. | 然后这事发生了 |
[28:44] | All units, | 所有单位请注意 |
[28:45] | this is an end of watch broadcast | 现在为二级警员 |
[28:47] | for police officer two, George Irving. | 乔治·欧文进行讣告广播 |
[28:50] | Serial number 37346. | 警官号 37346 |
[28:53] | On July 24, 2015, | 2015年7月24日 |
[28:56] | Officer Irving was killed in the line of duty. | 警员欧文在任职期间被杀害 |
[29:02] | Officer Irving graduated from the Los Angeles Police Academy | 警员欧文在2012年11月3日 |
[29:05] | on November 3, 2012. | 从洛杉矶警察学校毕业 |
[29:08] | His first assignment was Newton Division. | 他的第一个任务在牛顿分局 |
[29:11] | After finishing probation, | 试用期结束后 |
[29:12] | he transferred to Hollywood Division, | 他被调去好莱坞分局 |
[29:14] | then to Valley Narcotics. | 接着去河谷缉毒队 |
[29:19] | Officer Irving served with courage and distinction, | 警员欧文用勇气和决心 |
[29:21] | risking his own life to safeguard the citizens of Los Angeles. | 冒死守护洛杉矶公民的安全 |
[29:25] | He is survived by his father, Deputy Chief Irvin Irving, | 他的父亲是副局长欧文·欧文 |
[29:29] | and his mother Constance Irving. | 母亲是康斯坦斯·欧文 |
[29:40] | Officer George Irving, the city of Los Angeles, | 欧文警官 洛杉矶这座城市 |
[29:43] | and the Los Angeles Police Department | 还有洛杉矶警署 |
[29:45] | are forever grateful for your service. | 将永远感激你的服务 |
[29:47] | They will never forget your ultimate sacrifice. | 他们将铭记你伟大的牺牲 |
[29:57] | Officer Irving, | 警员欧文 |
[29:59] | end of watch July 24, 2015. | 于2015年7月24日结束他对我们的守护 |
[30:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[30:15] | A police officer was killed last night. | 一名警察昨晚被杀了 |
[30:18] | Yeah, we heard. | 是啊 我们听说了 |
[30:19] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[30:21] | Not really. A little. | 不怎么认识 |
[30:24] | You got your stuff ready to go to Lisa’s? | 你去丽莎家的东西都准备好了? |
[30:25] | I’m gonna drop you off on my way to work. | 我上班路上送你过去 |
[30:27] | It’s Saturday. | 今天周六 |
[30:28] | I’m workin’ a case. Gotta go in. | 我有个案子 得上班 |
[30:30] | I’ll get my stuff. | 我去拿东西 |
[30:35] | Grace’ll watch ’em like a hawk. | 格蕾丝会像鹰一样看着她们的 |
[30:37] | Yeah, I’m okay with it. | 我没问题啊 |
[30:39] | Makes me feel like the danger’s over, | 我觉得威胁消除了 |
[30:41] | and we should just go home. | 我们就可以回家了 |
[30:42] | I’m not really sure about that, | 我可不确定 |
[30:43] | so just humor me, okay? | 所以就凑合一下好吗? |
[30:45] | Stick around a couple more days. | 再待几天 |
[30:47] | I think you just like having us here. | 我觉得你就是喜欢我们在这 |
[30:49] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 |
[30:52] | Give me a hug? | 来个拥抱? |
[30:56] | – Have fun. – Bye. | – 玩得开心 – 拜 |
[31:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:41] | I’m being tailed. | 我被跟踪了 |
[31:43] | Course you are. | 当然了 |
[31:46] | What the fuck happened last night? | 昨晚他妈的是什么情况? |
[31:48] | Your buddy was a snitch. | 你的伙伴是个叛徒 |
[31:51] | George? There’s no way. | 乔治? 不可能 |
[31:52] | How the fuck would you know that, anyway? | 你他妈怎么会知道他是叛徒? |
[31:54] | He worked for IA, and he wore a wire, | 他为警察工作 他带着窃听器 |
[31:59] | and you brought him into our group, | 你还把他带进我们这里 |
[32:01] | you dumb cocksucker. | 你个蠢玩意 |
[32:03] | Fuck. | 操 |
[32:08] | Okay. So what are we gonna do? | 好吧 我们现在怎么办? |
[32:11] | You repped up, right? | 你找好代理人了吗? |
[32:13] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然了 |
[32:14] | I have to make a formal statement on Monday. | 我周一得做一个正式声明 |
[32:19] | Tell your rep you want to go IOD. | 跟你的代理人说你要申请工伤 |
[32:22] | But I wasn’t injured on duty. | 但是我没有受伤啊 |
[32:24] | Emotional stress. Death of a partner. | 搭档死亡导致的精神压力 |
[32:27] | That’ll delay the hearing. | 他们会推迟听证会 |
[32:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:34] | They’ll tell you you’ll walk | 他们会跟你说如果你供出其他人 |
[32:35] | if you give up your crew. | 他们会让你走 |
[32:38] | Don’t buy what they’re selling. | 别信他们说的 |
[32:41] | Yeah. I know how it works. Thanks. | 嗯我知道怎么回事 谢谢 |
[32:45] | Yeah, well,just in case you’re tempted, | 那好 如果万一你被诱惑了 |
[32:48] | last night’s gun’s got your prints on it. | 顺便告诉你昨晚的枪上有你的指纹 |
[32:50] | The fuck it d… | 操他… |
[32:51] | – The fuck it does. – Keep your voice down. | – 操他妈的怎么会 – 小点声 |
[32:57] | When you took down the drop house, | 你上次帮忙拿下交接房的时候 |
[32:59] | same gun. | 是同一把枪 |
[33:04] | Oh, you motherfucker. | 哦 你这不要脸的混蛋 |
[33:06] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[33:08] | So you start cuttin’ deals, | 所以如果你开始跟他们谈交易 |
[33:10] | that weapon’s gonna turn up. | 那把武器就会出现 |
[33:12] | Cops are gonna know… | 警察就会知道… |
[33:14] | that you set up your partner. | 是你杀害了你的搭档 |
[33:41] | Ms. Wish. | 渥什女士 |
[33:43] | Special Agent Jay Griffin. | 特别探员杰·格里芬 |
[33:46] | Need to see some ID? | 需要看证件吗? |
[33:48] | No, that won’t be necessary. | 不用了 |
[33:49] | You’ve got bureau written all over you. | 你满脸都写满局里的气息 |
[33:53] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[33:55] | Your ex husband is involved in a case | 你的前夫现在参与的案子 |
[33:57] | that’s become entangled in one of our operations. | 和我们的一个行动搅在了一起 |
[34:00] | What kind of operation? | 什么行动? |
[34:02] | Counter terrorism. | 反恐 |
[34:04] | We need him to share his findings with us. | 我们需要他跟我们分享他的发现 |
[34:07] | Have you asked him to do that? | 你问过他了吗? |
[34:09] | Assurances that people give aren’t always honored. | 人的承诺并不是永远都会兑现的 |
[34:13] | So, what, you want me to spy on him? | 所以呢 你想让我监视他? |
[34:15] | We’re only asking for information | 我们只是在索要他 |
[34:16] | he should be giving us anyway. | 本来就该提供的信息 |
[34:21] | No. | 不行 |
[34:25] | You resigned from the bureau 10 years ago under a cloud. | 你十年前带着丑闻从局里辞职 |
[34:28] | It was a poker debt. | 那是些赌债 |
[34:29] | I wasn’t a participant in the fraud, | 我没有参与诈骗 |
[34:31] | it was completely unconnected. | 两件事毫无联系 |
[34:34] | I admitted my mistake and I resigned. | 我承认了错误而且辞职了 |
[34:37] | Well, if you ask me, it was a bullshit charge. | 要让我说 那是个狗屁指控 |
[34:43] | And the waste of a good agent. | 浪费了一个优秀的探员 |
[34:45] | That’s water under the bridge. | 都是过去的事了 |
[34:46] | What does this have to do with Harry? | 这跟哈里有什么关系? |
[34:48] | How’d you like to get back in? | 你想回去吗? |
[34:52] | Back in? You mean like the bureau? | 回去? 你说回局里? |
[34:55] | I assume you started playing poker for a living | 我猜想你开始玩扑克谋生 |
[34:57] | ’cause nobody else would hire you. | 是因为没人聘请你 |
[34:59] | And your bureau record’s been red flagged. | 你在局里的记录也不太好 |
[35:01] | I can change that. | 我可以改变这些 |
[35:03] | You help us, we’ll help you. | 你帮我们 我们帮你 |
[35:05] | You’re gonna expunge my record if I spy on my ex husband? | 我要是监视我前夫你就删除我的纪录? |
[35:09] | The bureau can’t take you back. | 局里没法让你回去 |
[35:11] | But there are a lot of agencies out there | 但是外面有很多事务所在 |
[35:12] | that are looking for profilers these days, Ms. Wish. | 招人来做档案制作员 渥什女士 |
[35:23] | Here. | 给你 |
[35:50] | Police state that shell casings and evidence | 警方表示案发现场的弹壳和其他证据 |
[35:53] | only begins to indicate the chaos that was last night in Van Nuys. | 充分反映了昨晚凡纳斯混乱的状况 |
[35:57] | Tough break. | 倒霉啊 |
[35:58] | – Anything new? – Yeah. | – 有新消息吗? – 是啊 |
[36:00] | I heard they collected three different kinds of casings | 我听说他们找到了三种不同的弹夹 |
[36:03] | from one gun. | 从一把枪打出的 |
[36:05] | Nothin’ says gang banger like mixed brass. | 混乱的子弹最可能说明是帮派斗殴了 |
[36:08] | Fuckin’ irony, right? I mean, the | 真他妈讽刺不是吗? 我是说 |
[36:10] | the kid transfers to a desk, | 这孩子刚被调到办公室 |
[36:11] | and gets popped by some gang banger in a random robbery. | 就被一场莫名其妙的帮派抢劫给害死了 |
[36:15] | It’s like those vets coming home from Iraq. | 这就像从伊拉克回来的老兵 |
[36:17] | They survive that shit storm, | 他们在战场上活下来了 |
[36:18] | then they get killed at the movies by some lunatic | 然后看电影的时候被以为 |
[36:20] | who thinks that sprayin’ the audience with an automatic rifle | 拿机关枪射人只是个游戏 |
[36:23] | is a fuckin’ video game. | 的疯子杀了 |
[36:26] | I hear an IA captain was at the scene last night. | 我听说昨晚有调查科的局长在现场 |
[36:30] | Yeah, what’s up with that? | 是啊 那是怎么回事? |
[36:31] | They lookin’ at George? | 他们去看乔治? |
[36:32] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我跟你猜的差不多 |
[36:36] | Later. | 晚点说 |
[36:43] | Hey, Detective Bosch. | 嘿 博斯探长 |
[36:46] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[36:47] | I keep thinking it’s my fault. | 我一直觉得是我的错 |
[36:49] | How so? | 怎么会? |
[36:50] | Last year when we pulled Waits over, | 去年我们把韦茨弄过来的时候 |
[36:53] | George keyed in the wrong plate | 乔治就被放在了错误的位置上 |
[36:54] | so we could make the stop. | 所以我们才能成功换人 |
[36:56] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[36:58] | I should have let it go. | 我不应该答应的 |
[37:00] | I mean, we’d still be partners. | 那样的话我们还会是搭档 |
[37:02] | George would still be here in patrol. | 乔治也就还会在巡逻队里了 |
[37:05] | He’d be alive. | 他就不会死了 |
[37:06] | Get that out of your head. | 别这么想 |
[37:07] | He was ambitious, wanted out of patrol. | 他很上进 他想要从巡逻队里出去 |
[37:09] | It was just a matter of time, not your fault. | 早晚的事 不是你的错 |
[37:14] | Be safe. | 保重 |
[37:25] | Sad day. | 沉重的一天啊 |
[37:26] | Yeah. Thanks for coming. | 是啊 谢谢你来 |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:29] | These are the books I told you about. | 这是我跟你说过的那些书 |
[37:31] | Yeah, I got this one at home. | 是 我家里有这本 |
[37:34] | Same edition. | 同一个版本 |
[37:35] | It’s a new testament in Armenian. | 是亚美尼亚语的新约 |
[37:39] | Uh, Book of Prayers of St. Gregory. | 圣格雷戈里的祈祷之书 |
[37:45] | Your girl’s religious. | 你女朋友很虔诚 |
[37:49] | Let me show you something else. | 还有这个 |
[37:50] | You recognize this church? | 你认得这个教堂吗? |
[37:52] | Yeah. That’s, uh, Tsiranavor in Yerevan. | 认得 这是埃里温的阿诗塔克拉的教堂 |
[37:56] | It’s one of the oldest churches in Armenia. | 亚美尼亚最古老的教堂 |
[37:59] | What about this? What’s this say? | 这个呢? 这个什么意思? |
[38:01] | Well, that tells you who the book belongs to. | 这个告诉你书属于谁 |
[38:03] | Let’s see. | 我们看看 |
[38:04] | Our Lady Queen of Martyrs | 我们的烈士女王 |
[38:07] | Armenian Catholic Church. | 亚美尼亚天主教堂 |
[38:09] | That in Yerevan, too? | 这个也在埃里温? |
[38:11] | Boyle Heights. | 博伊尔高地 |
[38:37] | Yes. These are ours. | 是的 这些是我们的 |
[38:40] | How did you come by them? | 你怎么找到它们的? |
[38:41] | They were in possession of a young woman | 它们属于一个我们正在 |
[38:43] | we’re looking for Lilliet Saroyan. | 寻找的一个年轻女人 莉莲特·萨洛扬 |
[38:45] | We found them in her apartment. | 我们在他的公寓找到的 |
[38:48] | She also goes by the name Layla. | 也有人叫她蕾拉 |
[38:52] | Is she in trouble? | 她有麻烦了吗? |
[38:54] | Not with us. But she might be in danger | 跟我们没有 但是她可能被 |
[38:56] | with a group of Armenian gangsters in Las Vegas. | 一个在拉斯维加斯的亚美尼亚黑帮盯上了 |
[38:59] | That’s very distressing news. | 这是个很糟糕的消息 |
[39:01] | You know her. | 你认识她 |
[39:04] | Any idea where she might be? | 你知道她可能会在哪吗? |
[39:06] | She said she was moving to Las Vegas. | 她说她搬家去拉斯维加斯了 |
[39:09] | I gave her the books. | 我把这些书送给了她 |
[39:10] | I thought they might be of some solace, | 我想可能会给她一些安慰 |
[39:12] | remind her of home. | 让她看到就想起家里 |
[39:15] | That was, I don’t know, two years ago. | 那是大概两年前的事了 |
[39:18] | Haven’t heard from her since? | 之后你就没有她的消息了? |
[39:21] | She called me a few months ago, in fact. | 她几个月前打给过我 |
[39:25] | Said that she was engaged to be married. | 她说她订婚了 |
[39:27] | She say to who? | 跟谁她说了吗? |
[39:28] | She did not. | 没有 |
[39:30] | She wanted to know if she could get married in this church, | 她问我她能不能在这个教堂里结婚 |
[39:35] | and if I would officiate. | 问我能不能证婚 |
[39:38] | I said yes, of course. | 我说当然了 |
[39:40] | But then she never called again. | 但是她没再打过电话了 |
[39:42] | You know if she had any friends here in L.A.,family? | 你知道她在洛杉矶有没有家人朋友吗? |
[39:47] | Not that I know of, no. | 据我所知 没有 |
[39:49] | If you think of anything else, | 如果你想到了其他线索 |
[39:51] | or if she gets in touch, | 或者是她联系了你 |
[39:53] | would you please give us a call. | 麻烦你打个电话给我们 |
[39:57] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[40:01] | How about that? | 这个设想如何? |
[40:02] | You think Mrs. Allen knew her husband was | 你觉得爱伦夫人知不知道她的丈夫 |
[40:04] | planning on marrying his lollipop? | 打算娶他的小情人? |
[40:05] | And take all his money with him? | 并且带走所有的钱? |
[40:06] | She didn’t care about the other women | 她之前不在乎他丈夫的其他女人 |
[40:08] | ’cause he wasn’t serious about them. | 因为他跟那些女人都不认真 |
[40:10] | Marriage is serious? | 结婚算是严肃认真了? |
[40:11] | As a heart attack, brother. | 像心脏病一样严肃认真啊老兄 |
[40:12] | That’s just what it is. A heart attack. | 婚姻确实就跟一场心脏病一样 |
[40:21] | Come in. | 进来 |
[40:25] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[40:28] | You think they’ll be back? | 你觉得他们会回来吗? |
[40:31] | You sure you don’t want to talk to them, huh? | 你确定你不想跟他们谈谈? |
[40:35] | I just want to go away. | 我就是想走 |
[40:37] | I spoke with the man this morning. | 我跟那个男人说过话 |
[40:39] | Should be here soon. A few more days. | 应该快到了 再过几天 |
[40:43] | What’s taking so long? | 为什么这么慢? |
[40:44] | It’s a popular passport. | 是个抢手的护照 |
[40:46] | Takes time. | 需要点时间 |
[40:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:52] | I want to thank you for your kindness, Father. | 神父我想谢谢你的善意 |
[40:54] | I don’t know what I would have done | 要是你没有收留我 |
[40:56] | if you hadn’t taken me in. | 我不知道我会做什么 |
[40:57] | I should be thanking you, Lilliet, for your generosity. | 我应该感谢你啊 莉莲特 感谢你的慷慨 |
[41:01] | A token. | 只是个象征罢了 |
[41:04] | I could never repay you or the church. | 我永远都没办法好好报答你或者是这个教会 |
[41:06] | When you get to where you’re going, let me know. | 当你到了你要去的地方 给我个消息 |
[41:08] | I’ll put you in contact with someone. | 我会帮你联系个人的 |
[41:12] | You don’t know where I’m going. | 你不知道我要去哪啊 |
[41:13] | I don’t have to. | 我不需要知道 |
[41:15] | We’re like the Chinese. | 我们就像中国人一样 |
[41:17] | We’re everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[41:20] | I’ll drop you a card. | 我会给你寄个卡片的 |
[41:35] | You lied. To me. | 你对我撒谎了 |
[41:41] | The whole time. | 这么长时间来 |
[41:45] | George didn’t want you to know, either. | 乔治也不想你知道的 |
[41:49] | He didn’t want you to worry. | 他不想你担心 |
[41:57] | Don’t blame our son. | 别怪在我们儿子头上 |
[41:59] | It was his decision, it was what he wanted. | 这是他的决定 是他想要的 |
[42:03] | None of this would have happened | 要不是你的庇佑帮忙 |
[42:05] | without your blessing. | 这些事永远不会发生 |
[42:12] | It was a fast path to command track, | 这是个往上爬的捷径 |
[42:14] | which is what you wanted for him, too. | 这也是你想要的啊 |
[42:20] | I wanted him safe. | 我只想要他安全 |
[42:25] | This was a way to make that happen. | 这也是一个让他安全的方法 |
[42:35] | You killed our son. | 你杀了我们的儿子 |
[42:39] | That’s not fair, Connie. | 这样说不公平啊 康妮 |
[42:42] | You… killed him. | 你… 杀了他 |
[42:49] | Oh, I can’t stand to look at you. | 哦 我现在一点也不想看到你 |
[43:29] | – Ice? – No ice. | – 加冰? – 不要冰 |
[43:35] | Grace call? | 格蕾丝打电话了? |
[43:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:37] | Maddie and Lisa are getting along | 玛迪和丽莎相处的很好 |
[43:38] | like two peas in a pod. | 像小姐妹一样 |
[43:40] | Nice. | 真好 |
[43:41] | I’ll pick her up in the morning. | 我明早去接她 |
[43:44] | How was your day? | 你今天怎么样? |
[43:45] | Not bad. | 不坏 |
[43:47] | Made some headway. | 有了点进展 |
[43:49] | Girlfriend of our victim. | 有关受害人的女朋友 |
[43:52] | Is she the killer? | 她是凶手吗? |
[43:53] | Might be the motive. | 她可能是动机 |
[43:56] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样? |
[43:58] | A little stir crazy sitting around here all day? | 整天坐在这快发疯了吧? |
[44:01] | Matter of fact, I was, so I, uh, borrowed the car. | 说实话 是有点 所以我借了辆车 |
[44:04] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这么看我 |
[44:06] | The closest I got to being snatched was by the FBI. | 差点成功劫走我的人只能是FBI |
[44:13] | I was just enjoying myself at Echo Park, | 我只是在回音公园里自己待会 |
[44:15] | looking at the lake, | 看看湖 |
[44:17] | who should sidle up next to me | 哪想到坐在我旁边的竟然是 |
[44:18] | but special agent Jay Griffin. | 特别探员 杰·格里芬 |
[44:21] | That asshole? Are you shittin’ me? | 那个混蛋? 你逗我吧? |
[44:24] | What did he want? | 他要干嘛? |
[44:26] | He wants me to spy on you. | 他想让我监视你 |
[44:28] | What? | 什么? |
[44:29] | Feed him whatever I can about your investigation. | 他让我把你案子的情况都告诉他 |
[44:33] | And he said he would take the flag off my record | 他说他可以帮我删除以前的档案 |
[44:37] | so that I could start again somewhere else | 这样我就可以在法律部门 |
[44:40] | in law enforcement. | 找个地方重新开始了 |
[44:41] | Unbelievable. What did you tell him? | 真不可思议 你怎么说的? |
[44:45] | Told him to fuck off. | 我叫他滚蛋 |
[44:46] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[44:47] | Yeah, well, whatever I think about my ex husband, | 反正不管我怎么对我的前夫有意见 |
[44:49] | I’m not gonna spy on the father of my child. | 我都不可能监视我孩子的父亲 |
[44:54] | Call him Monday morning. | 你周一早晨打给他 |
[44:56] | Tell him what? | 说什么? |
[44:57] | Tell him you changed your mind, | 告诉他你改变主意了 |
[44:59] | but you want it in writing about your record. | 但是你让他写保证他会帮你改纪录 |
[45:02] | Tell him I’m working on something good, | 告诉他我的调查有重要进展 |
[45:04] | something he’ll want. | 有他想要的信息 |
[45:05] | And you’ll give it to him, | 但是只有他书面保证帮你的前提下 |
[45:07] | but only if he puts the deal in writing. | 你才会告诉他是什么 |
[45:28] | Good evening, ma’am. | 女士晚上好 |
[45:31] | Sorry to bother you this late. | 不好意思现在打扰你 |
[45:33] | Coyote’s been spotted in the highlands, | 高地附近发现了野狼 |
[45:35] | and we’re asking all the residents | 我们现在请所有的住户 |
[45:37] | to keep their pets indoors. | 把他们的宠物关在屋内 |
[45:40] | Have you seen any coyote scat in your backyard? | 你见到过野狼粪便吗? |
[45:45] | Coyote scat. | 野狼粪便 |
[45:46] | Um, I don’t think I would know | 我觉得哪怕我见过我也 |
[45:49] | what coyote scat looks like if I saw it. | 认不出来 |
[45:52] | Maybe you should go back and check for yourself. | 不然你自己到后面检查一下吧 |
[46:06] | Well, this is a nice surprise, officer. | 这真是个惊喜啊 警官 |
[46:10] | What does your lawyer say? | 你的律师怎么说? |
[46:13] | When are we getting in? | 我们什么时候行动? |
[46:15] | Soon. | 快了 |
[46:16] | I told you it’ll take some time. | 我跟你说过需要点时间 |
[46:20] | What is wrong? | 怎么了? |
[46:24] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[46:25] | Just tired of waiting, that’s all. | 不想等了 而已 |
[46:28] | We’re almost there, sweetheart. | 宝贝 就快了 |
[46:30] | We’re almost there. | 就快了 |
[46:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:40] | Are you sure you don’t want to stay? | 你确定你不想留下来? |
[46:43] | Can’t. | 不能 |
[46:45] | There really is a fucking coyote out there. | 真他妈有个野狼在外面 |
[46:47] | Oh. Well | 这样啊 |
[46:52] | A coyote can wait. | 野狼也可以等等的 |