Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] I’ll make it up to you. 我会补偿你的
[00:16] I’ve got a hook up with a guy 我已经联系到了一个人
[00:17] who’ll get us a table at Mozza. 他可以帮我们在莫扎订到位子
[00:20] I’ll call you tonight, baby. 今晚再打给你 宝贝
[00:25] Please, baby. I know a guy. 拜托 宝贝 我认识个人
[00:28] Remember to get us a gas card, 记得准备一张加油卡
[00:29] or you too busy making plans 还是说你忙着计划
[00:30] to get your ashes hauled when you get back? 回来的时候托运你的骨灰
[00:32] See, Harry, if you wasn’t such a fuckin’ monk, 看吧 哈里 如果你不是当个死和尚的话
[00:34] you’d know what it’s like out there. 你就该了解外面的行情
[00:35] It takes a lot of maintenance. Yes, I got the gas card. 得做足准备工作 是的 我拿到了加油卡
[00:39] Then let’s get goin’ or we’re crossin’ the desert at high noon. 那就出发吧 否则咱们就得在正午的穿越沙漠了
[00:42] Hold up. Bosch. 等一下 我是博斯
[00:45] When? 什么时候
[00:46] Send him back. 带他回来
[00:49] – Nash. – Wants to tell us he solved the case? – 是纳什 – 他想告诉我们他破案了是么?
[00:54] Carl. 卡尔
[00:58] Wish you’d called. 希望你打过电话了
[00:59] Gettin’ ready to hit the road for Vegas. 准备好出发去维加斯
[01:01] – Picking up your guy? – The extradition hearing’s – 去接你同伴吗? – 引渡听证会
[01:02] first thing tomorrow morning. 明天一早就开始
[01:03] Yeah, that’s sort of why I came in 是的 所以我才进来找你
[01:05] – if you’ve got a minute. – A minute, sure. – 可以给我一分钟时间吗 – 一分钟 当然可以
[01:07] Yeah. Someplace private? 好 去个方便说话的地方?
[01:12] Grab a seat. 随便坐
[01:15] Yeah, the other day… 好的 那天…
[01:17] when you were asking me about Tony Allen 你问我关于托尼·爱伦的时候
[01:25] What’s on your mind? What’d you leave out? 你想到了什么? 遗漏了什么?
[01:27] Okay. About six months ago I’m doing my rounds. 是这样的 大约六个月前 我正在值班巡逻
[01:31] It’s a nice evening, windows down, 那晚很美好 窗户都关好了
[01:33] I roll past the Allen’s house, 我经过爱伦家的时候
[01:36] I hear voices. 我听到了声音
[01:37] An argument. Two men, sounds like it could get out of hand. 争吵的声音 是两个男人 感觉他们就要动手了
[01:40] So you thought you’d check it out. 所以你觉得你应该去检查一下
[01:42] Yeah. So I park. I walk down the side of the Allen’s house, 是啊 所以我停了车 走去他家房子的侧面
[01:46] Allen and this other guy are in 爱伦和另外一个人在里面
[01:47] looks like a home office, goin’ at it. 看起来像是家庭办公室 正在开会
[01:51] What about? Could you tell? 关于什么的? 你能看出来吗?
[01:52] Money. 钱
[01:54] The other guy’s like, “Where’s my money, Tony?” 另外那个人好像在问”托尼 我的钱呢?”
[01:56] over and over, and Allen’s like, 一遍又一遍的问 然后爱伦好像在说
[01:57] “Oh, I wouldn’t do that to ya, I swear.” “我不会这么对你的 我发誓”
[01:59] Other guy, he sign in at the gate? 另外那个人 他在门口签名了吗?
[02:01] I checked the log. 我查了名册
[02:02] There were no visitors for the Allens that night. 那晚根本就没有人拜访爱伦一家
[02:05] So he must have come in with Tony. 那他一定是和托尼一起进来的
[02:07] So why are you tellin’ me this now? 那你现在为什么又要告诉我呢?
[02:10] You said there’d been an arrest in Vegas. 你说在维加斯有逮捕行动
[02:12] I was… started thinkin’, 我开始思考…
[02:14] yeah, we talked about made guys, mob guys. 我们讨论过成功人士 讨论过乌合之众
[02:16] I just remembered this guy Allen had the fight with. 然后我就想起这个和爱伦有过争执的人
[02:20] I mean, he had that vibe, the, you know… 我是说 他有那种气质 就是那种 你知道的…
[02:22] – Vegas wise guy. – Absolutely, definitely. – 维加斯聪明人的气质 – 是的 就是这样
[02:24] Mobster all the way. 彻头彻尾的土匪
[02:26] Think you could pick him out of a six pack? 你能认出他吗?
[02:28] Yeah, I think I could. 我想我可以
[02:31] Follow me. 跟我来
[02:34] Nah. It’s none of these guys. 不是 这些都不是他
[02:36] – You sure? – Yeah. -你确定? -确定
[02:40] That’s the guy. That’s the guy! 就是他 就是他
[02:42] You sure about that? 你确定吗?
[02:43] No doubt. 绝对确定
[02:45] Okay, we’ll check it out. 好的 我们会调查的
[02:47] – Really appreciate it, Carl. – Thanks. – 十分感谢 卡尔 – 谢谢
[02:48] Am I… Am I right? He’s a made guy? 我…我说对了吗? 他是个成功人士?
[02:51] We talk to him, we’ll ask him about that. 我们找他谈话的时候会问他的
[02:54] Okay. I… I should shove off. 好吧 我…我该走了
[02:59] – Uh, good luck in Vegas. – Thanks. – 希望你们在维加斯好运 – 谢了
[03:00] Thanks for coming in. 谢谢你能来
[03:02] Yeah, safe travel. 开车注意安全
[03:11] Joey Marks. 乔伊·马克斯
[03:37] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ 总有这样一种感觉
[03:40] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 萦绕在我的心头
[03:42] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 挥之不去
[03:45] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 余音不绝
[03:48] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 辗转反侧
[03:51] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 百转千回
[03:53] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 难以割舍
[03:56] ♪ I can’t let go ♪ 无法忘怀
[04:10] ♪ I feel ♪ 我能感觉
[04:23] We got time for this? 我们还有时间吗?
[04:24] Check in’s not ’til 3:00. 三点才能登记
[04:26] Is it worth it? We got Rykoff. 值得吗? 我们已经有雷科夫了
[04:28] On a platter. 现成的
[04:29] Your Christmas pig. Courtesy of the FBI. 你的圣诞礼物 承蒙FBI的帮助
[04:31] Feds got it all worked out. 联邦政府的人已经都解决了
[04:34] Rykoff will give them Marks, 雷科夫会把马克斯交给他们
[04:35] and Marks will give them something on the Russians. 马克斯又会给他们一些俄罗斯人的消息
[04:37] And that will give them 而这又会给他们的
[04:38] something on their counter terrorism thing. 反恐怖主义事业一些帮助
[04:39] – Exactly. – Still want to find this Layla, – 没错 – 还是想找到这个蕾拉
[04:42] ask her what she knows. 问她到底知道什么
[04:44] Yeah, this is all residential. 这里都是住宅区
[04:46] Yeah, and Tony wrote it off on his taxes as an office. 是的 托尼从税金里挪出笔钱搞了个办公室
[04:49] I dig this. What is this? 我喜欢这首 这是什么歌?
[04:51] Sonny Rollins and Miles Davis 桑尼·罗林斯和迈尔斯·戴维斯唱的
[04:52] on Miles’ album “Bag’s Groove.” 迈尔斯的Bag’s Groove专辑里的歌
[04:54] Sweet. What’s it called? 真好听 叫什么名字啊
[04:56] “Doxy.” Sonny wrote it. “Doxy.” 是桑尼写的
[04:59] – You know a lot about this stuff. – A little. – 你知道的挺多嘛 – 一点点而已
[05:01] Ever listen to anything written in this century? 有听过什么现代点的作品吗
[05:03] Still catching up on the last one. 上个世纪的还没听完呢
[05:05] Pull over, this is it. 靠边停车 就是这了
[05:22] Some office. 在某间办公室里
[05:33] This is the life, huh, Harry. 这就是人生啊 是吧 哈里
[05:35] Where did we go wrong? I mean, we could be out here poolside 我们这是何苦呢 我们本来可以在游泳池旁
[05:37] hangin’ with these fine ladies. 和这些美女们一起玩耍的
[05:38] You sure you guys don’t need a warrant? 你们确定你们不需要搜查证吗
[05:41] We’re checking on her well-being, sir. 我们只想看看她怎么样 先生
[05:42] She was romantically involved 她和最近被谋杀的一个男人之间
[05:44] with a man who was murdered recently. 有暧昧关系
[05:45] Murdered? That’s awful. 谋杀? 真是太可怕了
[05:47] Just making sure she’s okay. 我们就是想确保她没事
[05:49] Of course. Hope to God she’s all right. 当然 上帝保佑她没事
[05:53] Last time you saw her? 最后一次见她是什么时候
[05:54] Ten days, two weeks. Something like that. 十天前 两个礼拜前 差不多是这样
[05:57] How’d she pay the rent? 她怎么付房租的?
[05:58] Direct deposit, first of the month. 直接存款 月初的时候
[05:59] I wouldn’t be expecting a deposit next month. 我的话 下个月就不会指望有存款了
[06:01] Yeah, it doesn’t look like she’s comin’ back. 是啊 看上去她是不会回来了
[06:03] Did she fill out an application before she moved in? 她在搬进来之前有填申请吗?
[06:05] Credit check, rental history. 有信用审查和租房历史
[06:07] We’re gonna want to take a look at that. 我们想看看这些资料
[06:08] I have it in the office. 在我办公室里
[06:09] We’ll stop on the way out. Thanks. 我们出去的时候会看的 多谢
[06:13] When are we gonna interview the girls at the pool, Harry? 我们什么时候去和泳池那的姑娘们交流啊 哈里?
[06:18] Left dirty dishes. 还留下了没洗的脏盘子
[06:22] Cell phone. 手机
[06:24] No wonder we couldn’t locate it. She killed it. 难怪我们没法定位 她毁了这手机
[06:26] Smart. 聪明
[06:32] What are those? 这是什么
[06:33] They’re Armenian. Religious, maybe. 他们是亚美尼亚人 也许是他们的宗教信仰
[06:39] Little girl, Layla? Grandma, maybe? 小女孩是蕾拉 还有祖母 也许吧
[06:42] That’s not L.A. for sure. That’s the old country. 反正肯定不是洛杉矶 那是个古老的国家
[07:02] Remember me? 记得我吗?
[07:07] Ah, you’re one of the assholes who busted Lucky. 你是那个暴打拉克奇的混蛋
[07:10] We’re looking for Layla. 我们在找蕾拉
[07:11] – Knock on her door? – Cut the shit. – 敲她家的门了吗? – 别说废话
[07:13] – You know she’s gone. – Where’d she go? – 你知道她已经走了 – 她去哪了?
[07:14] No idea. 我不知道
[07:16] Soon as she heard Tony was dead, 她一听说托尼死了
[07:18] – outta here. – You see her go? -就离开了这里 -你看到她离开了?
[07:19] – Nope. – So how’d you know? – 没有 -那你是怎么知道她离开了的?
[07:21] Her car was gone. Poof. 她的车被开走了 娘炮
[07:23] Where would she go from here? 她会从这里去哪里?
[07:26] Now that her guardian angel’s gone, 她的保护神已经死了
[07:27] who the fuck knows. 谁他妈知道她去哪里了
[07:28] Why would you call him that? 为什么你这么称呼托尼?
[07:29] She worked in this shit hole in North Vegas 她和一些外国女孩在那个
[07:31] with some other foreign girls. 北维加斯的鸡窝工作
[07:34] Not a nice place. Tony pulled her out of there. 那不是个好地方 托尼把她赎出来了
[07:36] A brothel. 一个妓院
[07:38] I’d call it a cat house, but hey. 我更喜欢叫它猫屋 但你是对的
[07:43] Yeah, still waiting on details. 是的 还在等更详细的信息
[07:44] – What time? – Uh, tonight. – 什么时候? – 呃 今晚
[07:47] They said they’d let me know. 他们说他们会通知我的
[07:49] And this woman, Mo. 还有这个女人 莫
[07:51] Yeah, I’ve been workin’ on that. 哦 我已经在查了
[07:54] Matched her face to a name. 她的脸和一个名字吻合
[07:55] Maureen O’Grady. 莫林·奥格雷迪
[07:57] Vice cop. Mission Division. 副巡警 行动部的
[08:00] Good work. 干的好
[08:01] Yeah, well, it’s a start. 是的 嗯 这只是个开始
[08:03] We’ll see who shows up to the party tonight. 我们得看看谁会出现在今晚的宴会上
[08:05] When do you see Lyle next? 你什么时候去见莱尔?
[08:07] Day after tomorrow. 后天
[08:10] You doin’ okay with all of this? 你能承受住这些么?
[08:11] No, I’m good. 是的 我能
[08:16] I, um,I know it’s been hard for you. 我 呃 我知道有些难为你了
[08:20] To make your own way in the department, 要在部门里做出成绩
[08:21] find yourself, get out from under my shadow. 发掘自我 走出我的阴影
[08:26] Uh, well, you know, I think I’ve got 呃 嗯 你知道吗 我觉得
[08:28] a really good shot of doing that with this gig. 我充分把握好了这次任务的机会
[08:30] You know, if I could just get to the head of that snake. 如果可以直接找到那个蛇头的话
[08:33] I’m confident you will. 我想信你能做到
[08:39] Well, thanks. 嗯 谢谢
[08:48] This look like a North Vegas shit hole to you? 你觉得这像一个北维加斯的鸡窝么?
[08:50] Yeah, the previous address on her rental app. 是的 她之前的租房应用上的地址是这里
[08:52] Bet there’s no pool. 但这里没有游泳池
[09:06] Everybody sit tight. 大家都坐好别动
[09:08] We’re looking for this girl, Layla. 我们在找一个女孩 蕾拉
[09:11] She used to work here, live here? 她曾经在这里工作 住过这么?
[09:15] Anybody know where she is? We need to talk to her. 有人知道她现在在哪里么? 我们需要跟她谈谈
[09:21] You work for Joey Marks. This is his place. 你为乔伊·马克斯工作 这是他的地盘
[09:23] This is my place. 这是我的地盘
[09:26] Hey, get the fuck outta here. Go. Now. 嘿 快他妈滚出去 滚啊 现在就滚
[09:29] Look, you want to tell me fairytales, 听着 你要是不跟我讲实话
[09:30] I got nothin’ better to do. We can stay here all day, 那我也没什么更好的选择了 我们可以在这里耗上一整天
[09:32] and you can explain to Joey Marks 然后你就可以向乔伊·马克斯解释下
[09:33] where all his business went. 他的生意都哪儿去了
[09:37] The girl you look for, Layla, 你要找的那个女孩 蕾拉
[09:40] she not been here a long time. 她很久以前就不在这里工作了
[09:42] – Couple years. – Where’d she go? -有两三年了 – 那她之后去了哪里?
[09:43] She’s dancer. Probably strip club. 她是一个舞女 可能去了夜总会
[09:45] – Dolly’s? – She meet customer. – 多莉夜总会? – 她遇见了一个顾客
[09:54] Customer? 顾客?
[09:55] Customer fall in love with Lilliat. 爱上了莉莲特的顾客
[09:57] Lilliat? Is that her real name? 莉莲特? 那是她的真名么?
[09:59] Lilliat Saroyan. 莉莲特·萨洛扬
[10:03] Lilliat Saroyan. You know where she is? 莉莲特·萨洛扬 你知道她在哪里么?
[10:05] I do not know. Please, leave now. 我不知道 求你了 赶紧离开吧
[10:13] That was fucking depressing. 这可真他妈令人沮丧啊
[10:16] What do you think, they traffic? 你是怎么想的 他们说的是实话么?
[10:17] Someone should talk to those women, 应该派人跟这些女人谈谈
[10:19] find out if they’re free to leave, 看看她们是不是出入自由
[10:21] and who’s got their passports. 还有谁拿着他们的护照
[10:22] Joey Marks? 乔伊·马克斯?
[10:24] It’s his place, I’ll reach out to Felton, 这是他的地盘 我会跟费尔顿联系的
[10:26] let them handle it. 让他们来处理一下
[10:28] How do people live out here? 怎么会有人在这里住?
[10:29] It’s a fuckin’ desert. 这简直就他妈是个沙漠
[10:31] L.A.’s a desert. 洛杉矶就是个沙漠
[10:32] – With an ocean. – It’s still a desert. -有个海 – 它依旧是个沙漠
[10:34] I thought you loved L.A. 我以为你很喜欢洛杉矶的
[10:36] I do, but I know what it is. 我是喜欢啊 但是我知道它到底是什么
[11:16] Hey, how about some new shades? 嘿 要不买几副新墨镜?
[11:19] Ray Bans? 雷朋?
[11:20] Retro girl. Take after your dad. 怀旧的女孩 遗传你老爸
[11:23] I hope so. 我希望如此
[11:25] Look, there’s Monocle Optical. 看 那里有家单片光学眼镜店
[11:28] Let’s take the stairs. 我们走楼梯吧
[11:30] It’s on the third floor. 那家店可是在三楼啊
[11:31] We can use the exercise. 我们就当锻炼身体咯
[11:33] I get lots of exercise. 我锻炼的足够多了
[11:34] Yeah, your thumbs look really strong from all that texting. 是啊 发短信让你的大拇指看起来很强壮
[11:37] Ha, ha. Very funny. 哈 哈 真好笑
[11:40] – Thumb war? – No way. – 要比一下吗? – 没门
[12:05] Anything else? 还需要点别的么?
[12:07] Oh, I got my Krispy Kremes, coffee, good to go. 哦 我已经买了香脆甜甜圈 咖啡 可以离开了
[12:09] – Have a good day, officer. – All right. – 祝你有美好的一天 警官 – 好的
[12:14] Asshole. 混蛋
[12:47] Hey, you’ve reached George. 嘿 这里是乔治
[12:49] Leave a message. Call you back. 留下条信息 晚点打给你
[12:52] Hey, uh, call me when you get a chance, will you? 嘿 呃 有空的话给我打个电话 你会打的吧?
[12:57] Your mother wants to know what your plans are for tonight. 你妈妈想知道你今晚有什么计划
[13:05] Did you happen to check out your groovy little case? 你检查过你那美美的手机壳了吧?
[13:08] I know. It has a little cleaner in there, too. 当然 里面还附送了清洁剂呢
[13:12] Always important. 总是有用的
[13:13] Do we want to get coffee? 那么我们要去喝咖啡么?
[13:15] – Yeah. – On the way out? – 好啊 – 在出去的路上?
[13:16] – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Okay. – 好 好 好啊 – 好的
[13:17] Good. 太好了
[14:17] Hey, I thought this new contract 嘿 我以为这份新的合同
[14:18] was supposed to guarantee us separate accommodations? 应该保证我们有两间房的?
[14:21] It does. Somebody fucked up. 确实是这样的 只是某人搞砸了
[14:23] Could be worse. Could be bunking with Crate or Barrel. 可能会更糟 可能要和瘦杆还有胖桶一起拼床睡
[14:25] Yeah. 是啊
[14:27] Hey, Jerry, what color is your toothbrush? 嘿 杰瑞 你的牙刷是什么颜色的?
[14:30] Blue. Why? 蓝色的 怎么了?
[14:32] No reason. 没事
[14:36] Seeing the family tonight? 今晚要见家人了?
[14:37] Yeah. Come with. 是啊 要一起么
[14:39] No, I thought I’d hit the Spearmint. 不了 我觉得我还是在这边嚼会儿绿薄荷吧
[14:40] Hearing’s at 9:00. 审讯在9点
[14:42] I’ll be there. 我会参加的
[14:48] Hey, honey. 嘿 亲爱的
[14:50] Maddie? 玛迪?
[14:52] – Daddy. – Maddie, what’s wrong? – 爸爸 – 玛迪 出什么事了?
[14:56] Maddie, what’s going on? 玛迪 到底发生了什么?
[14:57] I’m supposed to…I’m supposed to tell you 我应该 我应该告诉你
[14:59] that Mom and I are both okay, 我和妈妈都很好
[15:01] – and that… Maddie. Maddie! – 还有还有 玛迪 玛迪!
[15:03] Don’t make this difficult. 不要声张
[15:05] – Who is this? – Harry. – 你是谁? – 哈里
[15:07] – What do you want? – Don’t call the police. – 你想要什么? -不要报警
[15:09] If you harm them, I will tear your teeth out, you son of a bitch. 如果你伤害她们 我让你吃不了兜着走 你这个混蛋
[15:12] – And you – Harry, what’s wrong? – 还有你 – 哈里 出什么事了?
[15:14] What the fuck’s going on? 到底他妈的发生了什么事?
[15:16] Harry, what’s going on? 哈里 出什么事了?
[15:17] Maddie and Eleanor have been kidnapped. 玛迪和埃莉诺被绑架了
[15:19] Who? Why? 谁干的? 为什么这么做?
[15:20] I don’t know. Marks. 我不知道 马克斯
[15:22] Shit. We gotta call Vegas Metro 草 我们得给维加斯分局那边打电话
[15:23] No! No. No fuckin’ police. 不! 不 不要联系警察
[15:25] – They said no police. – They always say that. – 他们说不能联系警察 – 他们总是这么说
[15:26] Look, until I know what I’m dealing with, 听着 在我摸清对方底细之前
[15:28] I’m not taking any chances. 我不想冒任何风险
[15:30] Fuck this. 草他么的
[15:32] This isn’t our town. We don’t even know where to begin. 这不是我们的大本营 我们甚至都不知道从哪里开始
[15:33] I do. 我知道
[15:38] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
[15:39] Eleanor’s. 埃莉诺的家
[15:42] She’s got an app. Tracks Maddie’s phone. 她装了一个手机应用 追踪玛迪的手机
[15:47] Just don’t kill us before we get there. 别还没去就挂了啊
[15:58] Clear upstairs. Laptop. 楼上安全 没有笔记本电脑
[16:01] Kitchen. 厨房
[16:13] Clear! 安全!
[16:13] Harry, got it. 哈里 找到了
[16:15] It’s password protected. 有密码保护
[16:18] Try AKQJ10. 试一试AKQJ10
[16:22] 0-1-1-0-0-1 Zero-1-1-0-0-1.
[16:26] – Got it. What was that? – Maddie’s birthday. – 成功了 那密码有什么含义? – 玛迪的生日
[16:29] Scroll up. 向上翻
[16:32] Right there. Open. 就那那里 打开
[16:34] It’s a home security system. Rewind. 这是个家庭安保系统 倒回去
[16:39] Fast forward. 快进
[16:40] Play. 播放
[16:49] Oh. You motherfuckers, I’m gonna kill you both. 哦 你们这些混蛋 我要杀了你们俩
[17:07] The tracking app. The pin will tell us where her phone’s at. 那个追踪软件 坐标会告诉我们她的手机在哪里
[17:10] They would have turned it off after she called. 她打完电话之后 他们可能已经把手机关掉了
[17:15] Shit. 妈的
[17:16] History log can pinpoint where she was when she called. 通话记录可以定位到她打电话时候的位置
[17:23] – There. – Kyle Canyon Road off 157. – 那里 – 凯尔峡谷路157段
[17:25] It’s 20 miles from here at least. 那离这里至少20英里
[17:27] It’s getting dark. 天快黑了 赶紧行动
[17:54] Nice ride. 好车啊
[17:56] It’s a loaner. 这是租的车
[18:25] Jerry! 杰瑞!
[18:33] It’s Maddie’s phone. 是玛迪的手机
[18:50] There’s a duffel back there. 后面有个粗呢包
[19:01] Da-dosh. 嗒嘟
[19:02] What the fuck is this? 这他妈是什么?
[19:03] That? That’s a can opener. 那个? 开门用的
[19:05] Saddle up, cowboy. 上马吧 牛仔
[19:11] Yeah, where are these from? 好 这些枪是从哪里来的?
[19:12] – What the fuck do you care? – I want to know. – 你特么哪那么多废话? – 我想知道
[19:14] They’re clean, all right? 那些枪都是干净的 行了吧?
[19:15] There were used in a multitude of felonies, but not by us. 那些枪曾被一帮重刑犯用过 但我们还没用过
[19:20] Yeah, where we goin’, anyway? 好吧 那我们到底要去哪里?
[19:22] Drop house on Fig. Pick up’s once a week. 一个交接屋 每周碰头一次
[19:24] That’s tomorrow. 也就是明天
[19:25] And tonight is gonna be fatter than a super gordo burrito. 今晚可不像上一次那么简单
[19:28] You’re crowd control, Junior. 你负责指挥 菜鸟
[19:30] Anybody comes near you, lay that fire down. You feel me? 任何靠近你的人 开火就成 你明白我的意思么?
[19:32] Yeah, I feel ya, Mo. 好的 我明白了 莫
[19:35] I feel you. 我明白你的意思
[19:43] – Bosch. -Detective. – 博斯 – 警探
[19:46] – Who is this? – Doesn’t matter. – 你是谁? – 这不重要
[19:48] You tell Marks anyone lays a hand on my family, 你告诉马克斯 任何人敢动我家人的人
[19:52] a single scratch, and I’ll kill you all. 要是伤了她们一根头发 我一定
[19:55] Burn you to the fucking ground. 让你死无葬身之地
[19:57] Keep your cool, detective, 保持冷静 警探
[19:59] and nothing will happen to anybody. 谁都不会有事
[20:02] I’m listening. 我在听
[20:03] Tomorrow morning after the hearing, 明天早上审讯结束后
[20:05] Rykoff will be in your custody. 雷科夫就由你监管了
[20:08] You’re going to deliver him to us. 你要把他交给我们
[20:11] And if I do that, 那么如果我这么做的话
[20:13] how are you gonna deliver my family back to me? 你们怎么把我的家人送到我身边
[20:15] Do exactly as we say. 照我们说的做
[20:18] There is a truck stop just before the California border. 在加州边界前面有一个卡车停留站
[20:22] Off 15 in Primm. 普瑞姆 15段路
[20:25] Pull in for gas. 开进去加气
[20:27] Thank the Nevada State Patrol for their escort, 感谢内华达州巡逻队
[20:29] and send them on their way. 然后送他们走
[20:32] Tell your partner to go inside for coffee. 让你的搭档进去喝杯咖啡
[20:36] While you fill the tank, certain things will happen. 当你在加气的时候 会发生一些事
[20:39] Rykoff will come with us. 雷科夫会跟我们走
[20:42] The ladies will go free. 女士们就会自由了
[20:50] Good. 很好
[20:52] Marks wants to trade Rykoff for Maddie and Eleanor. 马克斯想用雷科夫来换玛迪和埃莉诺
[20:55] He’s afraid Rykoff’s gonna flip. 他怕雷科夫会出卖他
[20:56] Must be to pull this shit. 一定是这样才会这么做的
[20:59] Rykoff must have something heavy. 雷科夫一定知道些很重要的事情
[21:01] We gotta call Vegas Metro. 我们应该打给维加斯分局
[21:02] No. No cops. 不 不能有警察
[21:04] You don’t want to call the local, let’s call the Feds. 你不想给当地警察打电话 那打给联邦调查局
[21:05] Fuck the Feds. 去他妈的联邦调查局
[21:07] This is my family. 这是我的家人
[21:40] Watch the street. 盯着这条街
[21:57] Oh, shit! 哦 妈的!
[22:01] Down on the floor! 都趴在地上!
[22:19] What? Let’s hit it. Go! 怎么样? 赶紧出发吧 快开车!
[22:21] Whoa. Go! 哇哦 快开车!
[22:23] – Go, go, go. – Go on. Go! – 快 快 快 – 继续开 快点!
[22:24] Shit! 卧槽!
[22:32] Go! Go! 快开车! 快开!
[22:34] Goddammit. 该死的
[22:42] Marks. 马克斯
[22:46] His people kidnapped my ex wife and daughter. 他的人绑架了我的前妻和女儿
[22:49] Now he says he won’t hurt them if I turn you over to him. 现在他说如果我把你交给他她就不会伤害她们
[22:52] Bullshit, you wouldn’t do that. 胡说 你不会这么做的
[22:55] You got one play here. You give me something, 你现在有一个选择 你告诉我一些事情
[22:57] anything that gets my family back, 任何能让我的家人回来的事情
[22:59] or I swear to God, 否则我向上帝发誓
[23:00] I’ll hand you over to Joey Marks in a heartbeat. 我会立马把你交给乔伊·马克斯的
[23:07] Who are these mutts? 那些杂种是谁?
[23:13] Brothers. 兄弟会
[23:14] Samoans, Tom, Jerry. 萨摩亚人 汤姆 杰瑞
[23:16] Call ’em that ’cause nobody can pronounce their fuckin’ names. 这么称呼他们是因为没人能读出来他俩那操蛋的名字
[23:19] Where do I find them? 我能在哪里找到他们?
[23:21] Safe house in the desert. Tooley Springs. 沙漠里的安全屋 托雷斯普林斯
[23:24] Sometimes use it for shit like this. 有时候会用它来做那些下流事
[23:26] You tell me how to get there. 你告诉我怎么到那里去
[23:46] -Hello. – Lieutenant Lyle, Deputy Chief Irving. -你好 – 莱尔警督 欧文副局长
[23:49] – Chief. – I’m tracking my son’s phone. – 局长 – 我在追踪我儿子的手机
[23:51] Has he checked in with you yet? 他跟你报到过了么?
[23:53] He’s following protocol, sir. 他在执行协议 长官
[23:54] I left him a message earlier today, 我今天早些时候给他留了言
[23:55] he never got back to me. 他还没有回复我
[23:57] No cause for concern, chief. 不用担心 局长
[23:58] I expect to hear from him first thing in the morning. 我希望早上第一件事就是收到他的消息
[24:00] We’re tracking him, too. 我们也在追踪他
[24:03] Thank you, lieutenant. 谢谢 警督
[24:57] I can’t see shit. 我什么也没看到
[25:00] They’re in there. 他们就在里面
[26:11] On the couch, front room. 前厅长沙发上
[26:14] – Samoans? – Yeah. -萨摩亚人? -是的
[26:16] Watchin’ TV. 他们在看电视
[26:18] One’s strapped. The other one I can’t tell. 一个被绑着 另外一个我看不出来
[26:23] I got an idea. 我有个主意
[26:31] Ah, what is this shit now? 啊 这他妈是怎么回事?
[26:37] Like that’s gonna help. 你这样就有用吗
[26:41] I can’t see through your stomach, bra. 你挡住我了 兄弟
[26:43] Maybe it’s the wind again. 可能又是风的原因
[26:44] Go check the dish. 去检查下天线
[26:48] And take your fuckin’ gun. 带上你的枪
[27:17] Tom or Jerry? 汤姆还是杰瑞?
[27:19] – Tom. – Who’s in the house? – 汤姆 – 在房子里的是谁?
[27:21] – My brother. – Anyone else? – 我兄弟 – 还有别人么?
[27:24] What’s he carrying? 他拿的什么枪
[27:26] A .44. 点44口径
[28:03] You move, you die. 动一下 你就死定了
[28:07] Get on the fucking floor nice and slow. 老老实实给我趴地上去
[28:29] Clear! 没人
[28:32] We’re okay. We’re okay. 没事了 安全了
[28:34] We’re okay. 没事儿了
[28:36] – Daddy. – It’s okay, baby, it’s okay. – 爸爸 – 没事了 宝贝 没事了
[28:38] It’s okay. 没事儿了
[28:45] Whatcha doin’, Harry? 哈里 你要干什么?
[28:46] I’m calling Felton, have him come take out the trash. 我要打给费尔顿 让他来收拾这个烂摊子
[28:49] Okay, wait. Before you do that, 等一下 你打电话之前
[28:51] – can I speak to you? – Okay. – 能跟我谈一下吗? – 好的
[28:53] Okay, I’ll be right back. I’ll be right back. 我马上就回来 马上就回来
[28:56] Okay? 好吗?
[28:57] – You got this, Jerry? – I got this. – 这儿你搞的定吗杰瑞? – 交给我了
[29:09] All right. 好的
[29:12] It’s just…just…I can’t stop shaking. 我只是 只是 抖的停不下来
[29:17] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事儿了 没关系了
[29:19] Shh, shh. It’s okay. 好了 好了 没事儿了
[29:22] It’s okay, it’s okay. 没事 没事
[29:24] I don’t…I don’t want you to call the cops, okay? 我不想 不想你报警 可以吗?
[29:28] Eleanor, you can’t let these pigs walk 埃莉诺你不能就这么放过这帮畜生
[29:31] after what they did to you and our daughter. 你看看他们对你们都做了什么
[29:33] Our daughter cannot be a witness. 我们的女儿不能作为目击证人
[29:35] – Not against Joey Marks. – We can protect her. – 不能跟乔伊·马克斯对着干 – 我们可以保护她
[29:37] No. You’re gonna have to find another way, okay? 不可以 你得去找别的办法 知道了吗
[29:39] ‘Cause I’m not gonna testify, 因为我不会作证的
[29:40] and I’m not gonna let her testify. 而且我也不会让我女儿去作证
[29:45] Okay, but you and Maddie 好吧 但是你和玛迪
[29:46] have to get out of Vegas by tomorrow morning. 明早之前必须离开维加斯
[29:48] – And go where? – L.A. My place. – 那我们去哪儿? – 去洛杉矶我那里
[29:51] Until this blows over. 直到这件事儿解决了
[29:57] Okay. 好吧
[29:59] Okay. 很好
[30:01] Jerry. 杰瑞
[30:03] Take Eleanor and Maddie to the car. 带埃莉诺和玛迪上车
[30:05] Gotta stop off at their place and get some stuff 我们得去一趟她们住的地儿 取点东西
[30:07] before we go back to the hotel. 然后再回酒店
[30:10] Harry. 哈里
[30:13] Go on. I won’t be long. 去吧 我一会儿就来
[30:40] You put a gun to my daughter’s head. 你敢拿枪对着我女儿
[32:42] Top lock sticks a little. 上面的锁不太好开
[32:44] I’ll figure it out. 我会想办法的
[32:45] Extradition hearing is this morning. 我们早上要去引渡听证会
[32:46] We’re on the road by noon back to L.A. 中午回洛杉矶
[32:48] I’m home by dinner. 晚上到家
[32:49] Great. I hope nothing happens before then. 很好 我希望不要再节外生枝了
[32:51] Eleanor. 埃莉诺
[32:53] Nothing’s gonna happen. 不会有事的
[32:55] Billets is gonna send some cops 比利茨会派几个警察
[32:57] to pick you up at the airport, 去机场接你们
[32:58] and take you to my place. 然后送到我住的地方去
[32:59] They’ll look in on you later. 晚一点他们会再过去看一下
[33:02] Okay. Okay. 好的 知道了
[33:05] Dad, please come with us, Dad. 爸爸 求你跟我们一起走吧 爸爸
[33:07] – Honey, I can’t. – No, Dad, please. – 宝贝 我走不了 – 爸爸 求你了
[33:09] Honey, I can’t. 宝贝 我真走不掉
[33:11] There are some things I have to do. 我还有些事情要办
[33:13] I promise you, 我保证
[33:15] none of those people will ever bother you again. 那些坏人再也不会来烦你了
[33:19] Do you believe me? 你相信我吗?
[33:21] Okay. 相信
[33:22] Now, look, your mother’s very upset, 听着 你妈妈现在很沮丧
[33:24] and she has every right to be, 我们要体谅她
[33:26] but I would never knowingly put you in harm’s way. 我绝对不会再让你受到一点伤害的
[33:29] I hope you know that. 希望你记住这一点
[33:32] I know that. 我知道
[33:34] Just like I knew you’d come back for us. 就像我知道你一定会去救我们的
[33:45] I’ll be home tonight. 我今晚就回去
[33:49] We need to get through security. 我们得去过安检了
[33:53] Eleanor, there’s a Glock in the record cabinet, 埃莉诺 我的储物柜里有一把格洛克手枪
[33:56] and a 12 gauge on the top shelf in my bedroom closet. 还有一把12口径散弹枪在我的卧室衣柜最上面那层
[33:58] I just want you to know where they are. 我就是想让你心里有个底儿
[34:00] Okay? 知道了吗?
[34:03] Okay. 知道了
[34:16] Detective Bosch. 博斯警探
[34:18] I’m Dave Warren representing Mr. Rykoff. 我是雷科夫先生的代表律师 戴夫·沃伦
[34:20] Before we waive extradition… 在我们放弃引渡之前
[34:21] What? You’re not fighting it? 什么? 你们都不争取一下?
[34:23] Well, what would be the point? 有那个必要吗?
[34:24] You got the murder weapon and you tied it to my client. 你们找到了凶器 并且认定就是我的委托人的
[34:26] How it got there and who put it there 以至于那把枪是怎么被放到那儿 被谁放的
[34:27] is a matter for another day. 现在已经不重要了
[34:29] I need some assurances 我现在需要确保
[34:30] about the security of his transport to L.A. 我的委托人安全的送回洛杉矶
[34:32] We’ll drive straight through, no stops. 我们会一路开回去 中途不停
[34:35] That’s what I wanted to hear. 正合我意
[34:39] Docket 6-2-0-5, State versus Lucas Rykoff. 第6205号案件 内华达州公诉卢卡斯·雷科夫
[34:43] Thank you, Tess. 谢谢你 苔丝
[34:46] This matter is an extradition hearing. 这件案子是引渡听证会
[34:48] – Is the State ready? – The State is ready, Judge. – 州代表律师准备好了吗? – 准备好了 法官大人
[34:50] David Warren representing the defendant. 我是被告人的代表律师戴夫·沃伦
[34:52] Your Honor, if I may, 法官大人
[34:54] at this time the defendant wishes to waive his right 请允许我代表我的委托人
[34:56] to contest extradition to the state of California. 申请放弃被引渡回加州的权利
[34:59] So noted. Tess, what’s next. 批准 苔丝 下一个
[35:15] Be right with you. 马上回来
[35:17] Harry. 哈里
[35:21] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[35:24] Uh, yes sir, this afternoon, 恩 是的 今天下午
[35:26] as soon as he’s processed… 只要手续一办完
[35:28] Hey. 嘿
[35:29] Marks. 马克斯
[35:30] You ever come near my family again, 你要是再敢靠近我家人一步
[35:32] I’ll cut your strings and leave you drooling in a chair. 我就让你下半辈子在轮椅上过
[35:41] I don’t suppose you’re gonna tell me 我猜你是不打算告诉我
[35:42] what happened last night, huh? 昨晚发生了什么 是吗
[35:43] You’re right, I’m not. Let’s go. 没错 没那打算 我们走
[35:57] Bosch. 博斯
[35:59] We ran that vehicle search on Lilliat Saroyan, got a hit. 我们查了一下莉蕾特·萨洛扬名下登记的车辆 发现了一点线索
[36:02] 2012 Altima registered to this address. 那是一辆2012年的阿蒂玛 用的这个地址
[36:05] Tony Allen’s Vegas office. You lookin’ for the car? 托尼·艾伦在拉斯维加斯的办公室 你们还在找那辆车呢吗?
[36:07] We found it. Been in our impound for a week. 我们找到了 被我们扣了一个星期了
[36:10] She left it at the Greyhound station. 她把车丢在灰狗车站了
[36:11] Shit. She could be anywhere. 妈的 这回可找不到她了
[36:13] Oh, we’ll process it for prints in case she surfaces. 我们会采集一下指纹 以便以后做比对
[36:15] – Thanks. – All right, detective, remember our deal. – 谢了 – 别客气 警探 别忘了咱们说好的
[36:18] Partners on Rykoff. 雷科夫的案子
[36:19] He starts giving up secrets on Marks, 关于马克斯 一旦他松口了
[36:21] I’m your first phone call. 记得马上给我电话
[36:22] Right. 没问题
[36:23] Nevada trooper will give you a courtesy escort 内华达骑警会护送你们一段
[36:25] – to the state line. – Appreciate it. – 就到州界那里 – 谢了
[36:34] What are you so happy about? 你乐个什么劲儿?
[36:35] Why shouldn’t I be? 我还不能乐了?
[36:37] First degree murder indictment doesn’t worry you? 一级谋杀罪名指控都吓不倒你?
[36:39] Man, I got an alibi. 老兄 我有不在场证明
[36:40] We heard different. 我们听到的可不是这个
[36:42] I got no motive to kill Tony Allen. 我没有作案动机
[36:44] Joey Marks told you to. That was your motive. 乔伊·马克斯指使你的 这就是你的动机
[36:46] My lawyer’s gonna shred that search warrant, 我的律师会把那张搜查令销毁的
[36:48] and he’s gonna shred you, Bosch, 然后他也会把你也弄死的 博斯
[36:49] for planting that fucking gun. 敢把那把破枪栽到我头上
[36:51] That gun gets kicked, I’m home free. 一旦那把枪没有了 我就可以回家了
[36:53] If that happens, which it won’t, then what? 虽然不会如你所愿 但假如是又怎样?
[36:55] As far as Joey Marks is concerned, you’re dead, 只要乔伊·马克斯还有所顾虑 你就死定了
[36:58] wherever you are, the streets or in the joint. 不管你躲到哪里
[37:01] – Unless you cooperate. – Fuck you. – 除非你跟我们合作 – 去你妈的
[37:22] Rykoff Luke. 雷科夫·卢克
[37:24] Extradition out of Vegas on a 1-87. 谋杀罪 要求遣送出拉斯维加斯
[37:26] Kiko, I want him put on keep-away status, 100 percent isolation. 吉克 我要保证他被百分之一百完全隔离
[37:31] All right, when the sheriff’s come to pick him up, 等警官来押送他的时候
[37:32] make sure they know to put him in protective custody 把他关进去之前
[37:35] on a John Doe lodging. 确保有人看着他
[37:44] Harry. 哈里
[37:45] Not now, Mank, I gotta get home. 现在没空 曼克 我得回家了
[37:47] Billets wants to see you immediately, 比利茨警督现在要见你
[37:50] as soon as his feet hit the premises, APB. 只要他一到 立马通告他
[37:53] – Pretend you didn’t see me. – I can’t do it, buddy. – 你就当没看到我 – 做不到啊 老兄
[37:55] Bring me the head of Hieronymus Bosch. 快把博斯给我揪过来
[37:58] Her exact fuckin’ words. 她原话
[37:59] Ah, shit. 他妈的
[38:07] Lieutenant. 警督
[38:09] You were just gonna leave 你都准备走了
[38:10] without giving me a full report. 你还没跟我汇报呢
[38:12] I need to get home. My family’s waiting for me. 我得回家了 家里人在等我
[38:14] How are they? 她们怎么样了?
[38:15] Well, they were pretty shaky 今早我送她们去机场的时候
[38:16] when I took them to the airport this morning. 还吓得够呛呢
[38:18] Well, I can understand. 我能理解
[38:20] I can also understand why 同样 我也能够理解你
[38:21] certain decisions were made in haste last night. 为什么昨晚着急做了这种决定
[38:23] – I appreciate that. – But– – 谢谢 – 不过
[38:24] – Okay. – You need to talk to Eleanor. – 行了 – 你得劝劝埃莉诺
[38:26] Get her to file on these thugs. 让她出面指认这些混蛋
[38:28] Letting them walk is a mistake, 实在不能就这么放过他们
[38:30] and I am compromised because you told me about it. 虽然我现在是妥协了 那也是因为你拜托我的
[38:32] She isn’t gonna change her mind. 她不会改变主意的
[38:33] They belong in prison. 他们得进监狱待着
[38:35] Look, no way Joey Marks is gonna let those guys skate 乔伊·马克斯不会放过那俩人的
[38:38] after screwing this up. 他们把事情都搞砸了
[38:39] They will get what is coming to them. 他们会得到报应的
[38:43] Do you really want the full report? 你还需要完整的报告吗?
[38:47] No, I do not. 不 我不需要
[38:49] I just hope this doesn’t come back to bite us all in the ass. 我就希望不要再惹出什么麻烦来了
[38:51] It won’t. 不会的
[38:54] Go be with your family. 回去陪你家里人吧
[38:56] Thanks, Grace. 谢了格蕾丝
[39:03] – Dad. – Whoa, what are you people doing in my house? – 爸爸 – 哇喔 瞧你们把我屋整的
[39:09] Hey, how you guys settling in? 嘿 你们睡哪个房间?
[39:10] – In the spare room. – Good. – 客房 – 很好
[39:12] – Find the towels? – Same place they always were. – 找到毛巾了吗? – 还在老地方
[39:15] Brought some food. 我买了点吃的
[39:16] – What are we having? – Mexican. – 是什么? – 墨西哥菜
[39:18] Poquito Mas. Best Mexican take out in L.A. Poquito Mas 洛杉矶最好的墨西哥外卖
[39:21] And I got you a new phone. 我还给你新买了部电话
[39:25] Thanks, Dad. 谢了 老爸
[39:27] Why don’t you go set it up. 你去把卡装上吧
[39:28] Your mom and I’ll put food on the table. 我跟你妈妈来弄饭
[39:30] Okay. 好的
[39:33] I’ll grab some plates. 我来拿盘子
[39:47] How’s she doing? 她怎么样?
[39:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:50] She seems fine but it could all be a front. 她看起来还好 但可能只是表面现象
[39:54] I got a friend in behavioral, 我在行为经济学方面有认识的人
[39:55] shrink they sent me to last year. 一个精神病学家 他们去年介绍给我的
[39:57] You want I should reach out, see if she’ll talk to her? 要不要我跟她联系一下 看看要不要跟玛迪谈谈?
[39:59] Oh, give it a couple of days, see how she does. 哦 等再过几天的 看她恢复的如何
[40:01] How’d the extradition go? 引渡的咋样?
[40:03] Routine. Rykoff waived, we brought him back, booked him. 都按老规矩来 雷科夫放弃引渡 我们把他带回来了 关着呢
[40:06] Does that mean we can go home? 那是不是说我们可以回家了?
[40:08] Not just yet. 再等等
[40:12] Where’d you find this? 你在哪儿找到这个的?
[40:14] Back of the linen closet. 壁橱后面
[40:17] Our trip to Catalina. 我们去卡特琳娜岛的时候买的
[40:19] Midwestern girl. You didn’t even believe flying fish existed. 中西部女孩 你竟然不相信有会飞的鱼
[40:22] I still don’t. 我现在还是不相信
[40:26] I see you redid the kitchen. 你把厨房重新装修了
[40:28] Yep. 是的
[40:31] Looks good. 看起来不错
[40:36] So fuckin’ weird being back here. 再回来这儿感觉太他妈奇怪了
[40:39] Ain’t it the truth. 可不是吗
[40:40] He’s runnin’ out of the house with his, like, mask askew 他跑出去的时候 面具都歪了
[40:42] lookin’ out of one eye, runnin’ into a wall. 只有一只眼睛能看见 结果撞墙上去了
[40:45] – His mask askew. – 面具都歪了
[40:47] Robbie, you are so full of shit. 罗比 你真是满嘴跑火车
[40:50] – Hey, you know last night. – Yeah. – 嘿 你知道昨晚咋回事吗 – 当然
[40:51] Did y’all fuckin’ bump somebody in there? 你们进去把人给崩了?
[40:53] No, bro, just the ceiling. 没有 老兄 打的天花板
[40:55] Gets their attention. 就是吓吓他们
[40:56] Well, is sure as shit got mine, I tell ya that. 确实吓到我了 老实说
[40:58] All that fuckin’ dry wall dusk up in my nose. 那墙灰全他妈进我鼻子里去了
[41:01] That shit is fuckin’ carcinogenic. 那玩意儿他妈的致癌的
[41:06] Now, what’s that? 这是啥?
[41:07] It’s your end. 你的酬劳
[41:09] Mm-hm. Thank you. 恩 谢谢
[41:19] Cap. 老大
[41:21] – Cap. – How’s it goin’? – 老大 – 怎么样了?
[41:23] It’s goin’ fine, just fine. 进展的挺顺利的 挺好
[41:26] How are you all doin’? 你们咋样
[41:28] Can’t complain. 好得很
[41:31] Irving. 欧文
[41:33] I’m told you did real good last night. 他们说你昨晚表现的不错
[41:34] Yes, you should have seen him. 是啊 你真应该亲眼看看的
[41:36] He took out this big beaner 他表现的那样子
[41:38] like he was fuckin’ Ronda Rousey. 还真以为自己是尤达·鲁西呢
[41:40] Uh-huh. Yeah, thank you. 嗯 呵呵 谢谢啊
[41:41] I, uh– I think. 我 嗯 我想
[41:44] Thanks for the dinero. 谢谢你的钱
[41:47] De nada. 不客气
[41:50] There’s good times ahead. 好日子还在后头呢
[41:51] Good times. 好 日子
[41:57] You’re the key that’s gonna unlock 我们还要指望你
[41:59] a lot of new doors for us. 给我们开启许多新世界的大门
[42:06] Just glad to be a part of it. 很高兴能加入你们
[42:07] Oh, no, sorry. 哦 抱歉 还没
[42:10] You’re not a part of it yet. 你还不是我们的一员呢
[42:13] I’m not? 还不是?
[42:19] There’s one more thing you gotta do first. 你还要再做一件事情
[42:22] We have a little… 我们有一个小小的
[42:25] initiation ritual. 入会仪式
[42:26] We like to call it the Iron Rodeo. 我们喜欢叫它铁牛竞技
[42:32] Rodeo? What you, uh 竞技? 那是 恩
[42:34] What you mean, like riding horses and shit? 那是什么 像骑马一样的吗?
[42:35] Yeah, it’s somethin’ like that. 没错 跟那个差不对
[42:36] All right. Yeah, but I don’t ride horses. 好吧 不过我我不会骑马
[42:42] You’ll ride this one. 这个你可得骑
[43:07] Come on, man. Down to your skivvies. 来吧 兄弟 外套什么都脱了
[43:09] Anything you don’t want covered in oil for the next 20 years. 有啥值钱的都先摘了 别整的掉油里面去了
[43:17] You guys all did this? 这玩意儿你们都骑过了?
[43:19] – For real? – All of us. – 真的? – 全都骑过
[43:20] Even O’Grady. 包括奥格雷迪
[43:23] Now that I would have liked to see. 现在轮到我们看你表演了
[44:28] Get up there, you little bitch! 快上去 你个小婊子
[45:11] Ride that thing! 尽情享受吧!
[45:51] Fuck’s this? 这他妈是啥?
[45:52] I think it’s a wire. 好像是个窃听器
[45:53] Shit. 妈的
[45:56] Can you wipe it? 能把记录抹掉吗?
[45:58] Keep him busy. 别让他闲下来
[45:59] You got it. 交给我吧
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme