Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] – Bosch. – Bosch. Iverson. – 我是博斯 – 博斯. 我是艾弗森
[00:32] Iverson. 艾弗森
[00:35] It’s fuckin’ 4:00 in the morning. 现在才他妈凌晨四点
[00:37] We got a search warrant for Lucky Rykoff’s place. 我们拿到了拉克奇·雷科夫房子的搜查许可
[00:39] We’re executing it now. 正准备去呢
[00:40] Rykoff? From the strip joint? 那个脱衣舞夜总会的雷科夫?
[00:42] Yeah, your pal. Joey Marks’ guy. 是啊 朋友 乔伊·马克斯的伙计
[00:45] How the hell did you get a warrant? 你们到底是怎么拿到许可的?
[00:46] Got a hit on those prints you asked us to run. 从你让我们调查的指纹中发现了线索
[00:50] You found Rykoff’s prints on Tony Allen’s jacket? 你们在托尼爱伦的夹克上发现了雷科夫留下的痕迹?
[00:53] I’ll text you the address if you want to join us. 我把地址发给你 你想来的话就过来看看
[00:55] Or maybe you just want to go back to bed. 或者你想继续睡大觉也行
[00:57] Don’t do anything before I get there. 在我过去之前 什么都不要做
[00:59] We’re not waiting on you, Bosch. 我们不会等你的 博斯
[01:02] Asshole. 混蛋
[01:28] Iverson. 艾弗森
[01:29] Sit tight. 放着别动
[01:30] – Bosch. – Come here. – 博斯 – 过来
[01:32] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在搞什么鬼?
[01:33] – SWAT? – I thought you’d be pleased. – 还找了特警? - 我以为你会很开心
[01:35] How about we talk to the guy first. 不应该先跟他问话吗
[01:37] Just because we found his prints on Allen’s jacket 仅凭在爱伦的夹克上发现了他的痕迹
[01:39] doesn’t mean he killed him. 不能证明他就是凶手
[01:40] Rykoff’s been on our radar. 我们已经开始监视雷科夫了
[01:42] Drugs, prostitution. 吸毒 卖淫
[01:44] And if he killed Allen 如果是他杀了爱伦
[01:46] Look, we get what we need, you might get what you need. 我们就能拿我们想要的 你也可以拿你想要的
[01:49] Just what is it that you need? 这就是你想要的?
[01:50] Joey Marks. And Rykoff can get us there. 我们的目标是乔伊·马克斯 雷科夫是个饵
[01:53] This is bullshit. This is my case. 放屁 这是我的案子
[01:55] You’re Big footing me on this for some glory. 如果你能协助我破了这个案子的话 功劳也不小
[01:57] You know something, asshole, 你懂什么 混蛋
[01:58] you should be happy I invited you to the party. 你应该为参与我的行动感到高兴
[02:00] You’re pissed I broke it open. 我开始行动却把你惹毛了
[02:02] All right, boys, saddle up. Let’s go. 好了 伙计们 做好准备 我们出发
[02:05] Let’s go. Move it out. 搬出来 我们走了
[03:16] We’ve got movement 我们已经移动至
[03:17] in the rear bedroom. 后面的卧室
[03:17] I repeat, we’ve got movement in the rear bedroom. 重复一遍 我们已经移动至后面的卧室
[03:22] – Get on the floor! – Okay, okay, okay. – 趴到地上! -好 好 好
[03:25] – Get down on the floor! – Okay. Harmony, calm down. – 下来趴到地上! – 好 哈莫尼 别慌
[03:27] On the floor! 趴下!
[03:28] Off the bed, on the floor! 快点下床!趴到地上!
[03:31] Settle down, all right? 冷静点 好吗?
[03:32] Hey, be cool man, all right? 嘿 冷静一点行吗?
[03:34] All right, all right, all right. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[03:35] Put your hands behind your back. 把手放在背后!
[03:36] Hey, Pinky, be cool. 嘿 小粉 冷静点
[03:38] Okay, baby. 好的 宝贝儿
[03:39] – Harmony, relax. – I am. Ouch! Asshole. – 哈莫尼 别紧张 - 我没紧张 混蛋!
[03:43] You want to tell me what the fuck this is about? 你们告诉我这他妈的是什么情况?
[04:10] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ 总有这样一种感觉
[04:13] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 萦绕在我的心头
[04:16] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 挥之不去
[04:19] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 余音不绝
[04:21] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 辗转反侧
[04:24] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 百转千回
[04:27] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 难以割舍
[04:29] ♪ I can’t let go ♪ 无法忘怀
[04:43] ♪ I feel ♪ 我能感觉
[04:48] We’ll handle the search. 这项调查将由我们负责
[04:49] Stick around and keep an eye on locking up. 保持巡逻 密切关注周边情况
[04:51] Roger that. 明白
[04:52] Let’s keep this tight, Iverson. 速战速决 艾弗森
[05:00] Sorry to fuck up your beauty sleep, ladies. 很抱歉打搅你们的美梦 女士们
[05:12] Mr. LAPD. LAPD的探长
[05:13] What, is this payback for the other night? 这是对那晚的报复?
[05:15] We’re gonna take a look around. 我们要在四周搜查一下
[05:16] You’re not gonna find anything. 你们不会找到任何有价值的东西的
[05:20] Fuck, this isn’t about Tony Allen, is it? 擦 不是爱伦那事吧?
[05:22] Man, I haven’t left Vegas in months. 老兄 我这几个月一直在拉斯维加斯呆着
[05:24] I’m tellin’ you I wasn’t in L.A. The night he got killed. 我告诉过你 他被杀的那天晚上我不在洛杉矶
[05:26] – I can prove that shit. – Put a plug in it. – 我可以证明我说的是真的 – 把嘴闭上
[05:28] You can tell us your story down at the station. 你可以在警局好好讲讲你的故事
[06:26] – Iverson! – In here. – 艾弗森! – 过来
[06:29] Hey, sorry I forgot to flush. There’s a drought and all. 嘿 抱歉我忘了冲厕所了 这里总是停水
[06:34] Well, well, well. Bingo. 哟 哟 哟 找到啦
[06:36] – 22. – That what you were lookin’ for? – 口径22 – 这就是你要找的东西?
[06:45] Who’s lucky now? 现在哪个才是幸运儿?
[06:50] We found your gun, asshole. 我们找到了你的枪 混蛋
[06:53] What’s that? That’s not my gun. 那是什么? 那不是我的枪
[06:55] Get him dressed. Where you’re goin’, 给他穿上衣服
[06:57] you’re gonna want to wear more than that, big fella. 穿好衣服跟我们走一趟吧 大个子
[06:59] What the fuck are you doin’, man? 你他妈到底在干什么?
[07:01] Listen to me, 听我说
[07:02] he was in there first, he was in there by himself. 它一开始就在那了 神不知鬼不觉就在那了
[07:03] He planted that shit. That is not my gun. 不知道是谁栽赃的 那不是我的枪
[07:05] Bullshit. 扯淡
[07:07] Hey, that’s not my fuckin’ gun, man. 喂 那把枪真他妈不是我的 伙计
[07:09] You know it’s not my fuckin’ gun. 你知道那他妈的不是我的枪
[07:13] Oh, man. 拜托
[07:20] He seemed surprised. 他看上去很惊讶
[07:22] Surprised we found it. 他惊讶的是我们找到了枪
[07:25] What? 怎么?
[07:27] It ain’t right. 事情好像不太对
[07:29] Why would he keep it? 为什么他还会留着那把枪?
[07:31] He whacks Allen in L.A., he pitches the gun, 他在洛杉矶杀了爱伦之后
[07:33] throws it down a storm drain. 完全可以随便找个下水道把枪扔了
[07:34] Maybe his mama gave it to him for his birthday. 也许那枪是他妈妈给他的生日礼物
[07:37] Who knows. If they weren’t idiots, we wouldn’t catch ’em. 谁知道呢 如果他们聪明一点儿的话 我们也抓不住他们了
[07:40] Yeah, right. 是啊 没错
[07:43] It’s too easy. 这一切太简单了
[07:44] Let’s confirm it’s the murder weapon, 让我们先来确认一下那把枪是不是凶器
[07:46] then decide how easy it is. 再来决定案件的复杂程度吧
[08:26] Usual? 和往常一样?
[08:29] Yeah. Chatty motherfucker in the morning. 大清早话特么太多了
[08:43] That all today, officer? 今天就这些吗 警官?
[08:46] Oh, I got to have some Krispy Kremes, too. 哦 我还要一些甜甜圈
[08:56] Mm. Have a blessed day. 祝你今天愉快
[09:00] Asshole. 混蛋
[09:02] She knows that we go all the way back to the academy. 她知道我们在赶回学校
[09:06] Well, then, she’s cool with me, right? 好吧 她没生我的气吧?
[09:07] Yeah, she’s cool. 没有
[09:09] Just play it straight. Be yourself. 直接了当 做你自己就好
[09:13] Yeah, what do I call her? 知道了 我该怎么称呼她?
[09:14] – Mo. – Mo? – 莫. – 莫?
[09:17] Yeah, call her Mo. 嗯 叫她莫就行
[09:22] I’m chill, man. 兄弟 我有点紧张
[09:24] And don’t say chill, either. 也别说紧张
[09:37] Hey. How are you? 嘿 你好
[09:40] Too blessed to be stressed, baby. How are you? 受宠不惊 宝贝 你好啊
[09:43] I’m good. 我很好
[09:44] This is George. 这是乔治
[09:46] I figured. 我知道
[09:47] It’s nice to meet you, Mo. 很高兴认识你 莫
[09:50] Don’t call me Mo. 别叫我莫
[09:54] All right. 好吧
[09:58] How are you? 你好吗?
[09:59] I’m good. 我很好
[10:03] Wednesday night. Plans? 周三晚上有事吗?
[10:05] No. Wide open. 没有 档期很空
[10:08] – Eddie’s got the details. – All right. – 艾迪会详细告诉你的 – 好吧
[10:10] I shouldn’t have to tell you to keep your mouth shut, but I will. 我本来没必要提醒你管好你的嘴 现在我要说一下
[10:13] Ah, shit, I’m chill. 靠 我好紧张
[10:23] You and Dad. How often you see him? 你和你父亲 多久见一次?
[10:25] Oh, shit, I don’t know. 靠 我不知道
[10:27] Uh, every couple weeks I go by to see my mom. 我两周去看我妈妈一次
[10:29] Sometimes I see him, sometimes I don’t. 有时候会顺便见到他 有时候见不到
[10:32] You ever talk about work? 你们聊工作的事吗?
[10:34] If he asks. 如果他问的话
[10:39] How would you feel about doing a little more of that? 更进一步你看怎样?
[10:41] A little more what? 进什么?
[10:42] Talkin’ shop with Pop? 跟波普开清谈会
[10:46] It’s no problem. 没问题啊
[10:52] All right. See ya, Eddie. 好吧 回头见 艾迪
[10:54] Later. 回头见
[11:00] God, shit, man. 靠 他妈的
[11:01] – What? – I said chill. – 怎么了? -我说紧张
[11:03] Goddamn. 真该死
[11:07] Don’t sweat it. She liked you. 别紧张 她挺喜欢你的
[11:10] Yeah, all right. How could you tell? 是吗 你怎么知道?
[11:12] – I can tell. – Uh-huh. – 我就是知道 – 是吗
[11:14] But you. You have got to chill. 但是你得冷静冷静
[11:16] Oh, that’s right. 好吧
[11:27] We’ll be back. 我们等会儿回来
[11:28] I need a cup of coffee or something. 我需要一杯咖啡什么的
[11:29] It’s been a long night. 都一个晚上了
[11:30] Ah, cocaine’s wearing off? 可卡因的药效没有了啊?
[11:32] Tough shit. 逼事儿真多
[11:44] I know you got history with this guy, 我知道你跟这家伙有过节
[11:45] but I should take the lead here. 但这儿应该是我说了算
[11:46] I’m not comfortable with that. 我可不喜欢这样
[11:48] Anything local comes up, you give me the high sign, 如果是跟你方有关的事宜 只要你示意一下
[11:50] I’ll let you step in. 我就允许你介入
[11:51] The whole thing is local, Bosch. 所有都跟我方有密切关系 博斯
[11:53] Tony Allen lived in L.A. He was killed there, also. 托尼·爱伦住在洛杉矶 他也是在那里被杀的
[11:55] And his killer’s right here in Vegas in there. 而杀害他的凶手就在维加斯 就在审讯室
[11:57] Maybe. 或许吧
[11:59] Look, professional courtesy. 从职业规矩上来讲
[12:01] It’s my murder, I talk to him first. 这是我的凶杀案 该我先问他话
[12:02] Up to the captain. 这是警监决定的
[12:04] We’ll see how he wants to handle the others. 拭目以待他怎么解决其同伙吧
[12:06] What others? 什么同伙?
[12:07] Captain invited some known associates of Joey Marks 警监邀请了与乔伊·马克斯有关的人
[12:10] to come in for a chat. 来这儿聊聊
[12:11] Your buddy Billy from the titty bar. 你在脱衣舞吧认识的小伙伴
[12:13] Allen’s poker pal at the Mirage. 爱伦在海市蜃楼的牌友
[12:15] What the hell’s she doing here? 她在这儿要干什么?
[12:17] They ID’d her off her comp card. 他们从她的宣传卡上认出了她
[12:18] You’re saying she’s an associate of Joey Marks? 你是说她和乔伊·马克斯有联系?
[12:20] – It’s in her file. – It’s a mistake. – 写在她的档案里啊 – 这肯定搞错了
[12:22] Is she under arrest? 她现在被逮捕了吗?
[12:23] Came in of her own accord. Voluntarily. 是她自己愿意来的
[12:26] You said you didn’t know her. 你说你不认识她
[12:27] Piss off. 滚犊子
[12:33] What am I doing here, Harry? 我来这儿干嘛 哈里?
[12:35] Is this about Tony Allen? 这跟托尼·爱伦有关?
[12:36] Careful what you say. We’re on camera. 注意言行 录像机在呢
[12:38] What’d they tell you? 他们跟你说了什么?
[12:39] They didn’t tell me anything. 他们什么都没有说
[12:41] They just threatened our business, 他们威胁我们的生意
[12:42] talking about mob ties and pulling our casino license. 说些什么暴徒还有吊销我们赌场执照的话
[12:45] It’s bullshit. 都是狗屁
[12:46] Did you know about this? 你知道这些吗?
[12:48] Don’t lie to me, Harry. Is this about your case? 别骗我 哈里 这些跟你的案子有关吗?
[12:49] Let me talk to the captain, get this sorted out. 我要去跟警监谈谈 得解决这事儿
[12:51] – I’ll be right back. – Jesus, Harry. – 我等会儿回来 – 天哪 哈里
[12:59] But don’t worry. It’s under control. 别担心 一切尽在掌控
[13:01] – Yes. – Captain. – 是的 – 警监
[13:03] That woman you brought in, Eleanor Wish, 那个女人埃莉诺·渥什
[13:05] she’s got nothin’ to do with this case. 她跟这个案子没有一毛钱关系
[13:08] Let me call you back. 我一会儿给你回电话
[13:12] And how do you know that? 你怎么知道?
[13:13] I interviewed her yesterday about Allen. 我昨天问过她关于爱伦的事儿
[13:16] You interviewed. 你问过
[13:17] She didn’t even know his last name. 她连那人姓啥都不知道
[13:20] Iverson, get a cup of coffee. 艾弗森 去倒一杯咖啡
[13:28] I want her kicked loose. 你得放了她
[13:32] Because she’s your ex-wife? 就因为她是你前妻?
[13:34] No, because she’s got nothin’ to do with this. Any of it. 不是 因为她跟此事无关 完全无关
[13:36] Well, you don’t get to decide that. 这不是你能决定的
[13:38] You should have told us how you knew her, detective. 警探 你得告诉我们你了解她多少
[13:40] But you went about it the wrong way. 但是却与我们背道而驰
[13:42] You should have been straight up with us. 你应该跟我们坦诚相见
[13:44] What do you want, Captain? 你到底要怎么样 警监?
[13:45] I want to know what your ex-wife knows 我想知道你的前妻了解的
[13:46] about Joey Marks and his organization. 关于乔伊·马克斯和他组织的事儿
[13:48] Nothing. She played poker once in a while with Allen, that’s it. 啥都不知道 她就和艾伦玩过一次扑克 没了
[13:51] She ever mention a guy named Tim Kirsch? 她提到过一个叫做提姆·科什的人吗?
[13:54] Who’s that? 谁?
[13:55] He puts money on the streets for Marks. 他为马克斯放贷
[13:56] He makes sure he gets paid back. 并确保收账工作
[13:58] What’s he got to do with Eleanor? 这跟埃莉诺有什么关系?
[14:00] She’s been seen with him over the years. 我们发现这些年他们一直有来往
[14:02] Enough contact to open a file on her. 他们的密切关系足以让我审查她了
[14:07] So how do we fix this? 所以我们要怎么做?
[14:08] Make us part of the case. 让我们参与这个案子
[14:10] Beginning to end. 从头至尾
[14:11] If Rykoff did this, he did it for Marks. 如果是雷科夫干的 那么他是为马克斯做的
[14:14] You’re using my ex wife to leverage me 你们通过我前妻利用我
[14:16] to get to Joey Marks. 接近乔伊·马克斯
[14:18] What, you get the glory, we get the paperwork 什么 荣誉你来拿 重活儿我们干
[14:20] while you ride off into the sunset 你英雄暮年还抓住了
[14:21] with a guy we’ve been chasing for years? 我们多年追捕的犯罪
[14:23] No, that doesn’t fly. 不划算吗?
[14:25] Come on, make it official. 别废话了 正式达成协议吧
[14:29] Let me call my lieutenant, buy you onto the case. 我跟我的警督说一声 让你介入这个案子
[14:31] – I want to talk to him. – Her. – 我想和他谈谈 – 是她
[14:33] Whatever. 无所谓嘛
[14:37] – Hey, thanks, sweetheart. – You’re welcome. – 谢谢你啦 小甜心 – 你太客气了
[14:40] I need you to do a cover sheet and fax this. 你去做一个封面然后发传真
[14:44] – Okay. – All right, and wait for confirmation. – 好的 – 然后等待审批下来
[14:46] Roger that. 明白了
[14:47] Ooh, pickin’ up the lingo. Good for you. 哦 行话都说得那么溜了 行啊你
[14:50] 10-4, Lieutenant. 明白 警督
[14:54] Harry. How’s it going? 哈里 怎么样了呀?
[14:56] There’s been an arrest in the Allen murder. 爱伦凶杀案抓了一个嫌疑犯
[14:58] Luke Rykoff. He runs a strip club for Joey Marks. 卢克·雷科夫 他给乔伊·马克斯经营脱衣舞俱乐部
[15:01] You like him for it? 你觉得是他?
[15:02] Well, they do. 是他们觉得
[15:04] I’m here with Captain Felton of Las Vegas Metro. 我现在和拉斯维加斯的警监费尔顿在一起
[15:07] We think we should make it a joint investigation. 我们觉得我们得联合办案
[15:10] You want to share the investigation? 你要联合办案?
[15:12] What, has he got a pair of pliers clamped to your nut sack? 什么 他是用什么钳子撬开你这榆木脑袋的?
[15:16] As we speak. 别跑题
[15:19] All right, put him on the fucking phone. 好吧 让他接电话
[15:21] Thank you, Lieutenant. 谢谢你 警督
[15:22] Captain Felton. Lieutenant Billets. 费尔顿警监 警督比利茨
[15:26] Sorry to disturb you, Lieutenant. 打扰您很抱歉 警督
[15:28] No, not at all, Captain. 没关系 警监先生
[15:30] Um, the last thing we want to do is tread on your turf. 我们最不愿糟蹋了您的好意
[15:33] I’m fine with the joint investigation. 我对联合办案没有意见
[15:36] I’m glad to hear it. 很高兴您这么说
[15:37] And thank you for your cooperation. 同时感谢您的合作
[15:39] Good luck. 祝好运
[15:45] Thank you, Lieutenant. 谢谢您 警督
[15:46] Don’t let him fuck up our case. 别让他搞砸我们的案子
[15:49] Roger that. 明白
[15:52] I need to talk to Eleanor before I interview Rykoff. 询问雷科夫前 我要和埃莉诺谈谈
[15:55] So talk to her. 去吧
[15:57] – And she goes free. – As a bird. – 然后让她走 – 她自由了
[16:06] Does he not know he’s an asshole, 他不知道自己是混蛋
[16:07] or does he just not care? 还是说根本不在乎这事儿?
[16:08] Both. 都是
[16:19] Did you get it straightened out? 你去摆平了吗?
[16:20] I did. 当然
[16:22] So, can I go home now? 那我可以回家了吗?
[16:23] Tell me about Tim Kirsch. 跟我说说提姆·科什
[16:26] I borrowed money from him, paid him back. That’s it. 我借了他的钱 然后还了 就这样
[16:29] Jesus Christ, Eleanor. A loan shark who works for Joey Marks? 我的天 埃莉诺 那可是个为乔伊·马克斯放高利贷的人啊?
[16:32] – That’s why they brought me in? – What they said. – 就因为这个把我卷进来? – 他们是这么说的
[16:34] – Do you know Marks? – I know of him. – 你认识马克斯吗? – 我认识
[16:36] Look, it’s garbage, Harry. 这些都无足轻重 哈里
[16:38] I talked to the captain. You’re going home. 我跟警监说了 你可以回家了
[16:40] But he wants to know about you and Kirsch first. 前提是他要知道关于你和科什的事儿
[16:42] He does or you do? 他还是你?
[16:46] I haven’t seen Kirsch in years. 我近几年就没见过科什
[16:47] Before we moved to Hong Kong. 在我们去香港之前
[16:49] How much did you borrow, Eleanor? 埃莉诺 你借了多少钱?
[16:51] A lot. 不少
[16:52] I needed to get back on my feet and start over. 我得站稳脚跟重新开始
[16:54] Did you know he worked for Marks? 你知道他给马克斯工作吗?
[16:56] Not for a fact, but I knew other players who borrowed from him. 不知道 但我知道其他向他借钱的玩家
[16:59] That was good enough for me. 我就知道这些了
[17:00] Did you know he was a criminal? 你知道他是个罪犯吗?
[17:02] Look, I didn’t think he was a loan officer at Wells Fargo, 我知道他不是富国银行的信贷主管
[17:05] but I paid him back with interest, end of story. 但是我连本带利地还清了 没有后续了
[17:10] Can I go now? 我可以走了吗?
[17:11] I’ll get a uniform to take you home. 我让警察送你回家
[17:35] You handle the paperwork? 你把文件上交了吗?
[17:37] Yeah, but we’re not even halfway done with our shift. 当然 但是我们工作的一半儿还没完成呢
[17:39] I got places to be, man. 我有要去的地方呢 哥们
[17:41] – Uh-huh. – Hm. – 是么 – 嗯
[17:42] So, what do I tell the lieutenant? 那我应该怎么跟警督说?
[17:44] I don’t know, tell him 我也不知道 你就
[17:45] tell him it was a slow day on the war on drugs. 就跟他说今天一整天光顾着跟毒品纠缠了
[17:48] There were no busts. 谁也没逮着
[17:49] You tell him that we know 你告诉他我们了解
[17:51] that the system’s already overflowing like a backed up latrine, 监狱体系已经拥挤的不堪重负了
[17:54] and that we don’t want to stress it any further 所以我们觉着没必要为了一些个毒虫
[17:55] by hauling in a bunch of dime bag turds. 再给它添加压力了
[17:57] – Mm. Dime bag turds. All right. – Yeah. – 嗯 毒虫哈 好吧 – 嗯
[18:00] – Oh, you know what? – Yeah. Huh? – 哦 等会儿 – 嗯?
[18:02] You tell him that there’s peace in the valley. 你跟他说 河谷一片安宁
[18:07] You’re a crazy motherfucker, man. 哥们 你太叼了
[18:11] All right. 好吧
[18:13] Shit. 靠
[18:23] Ten part beef, one part pork for sticky, 十份牛肉 再加一份猪肉增加粘性
[18:26] three part onions grounded up with salt, 再来三份用盐腌过的洋葱
[18:29] black pepper, let sit 24 hours. 加黑胡椒 放置24小时
[18:37] You Petrossian? 你是裴卓仙?
[18:39] Hey. You Edgar? 嘿 你是埃德加?
[18:40] Hey. 嗨
[18:41] Two kabob. He’s paying. 两份烤肉 他请客
[18:43] I am? 我请?
[18:44] Yeah, peace offering. 当然了 就当表示友好了
[18:46] LAPD, Glendale PD. Like Turks and Armenians. 洛杉矶警察局 格兰戴尔警察局 就跟土耳其人跟亚美尼亚人似的
[18:49] And we’re the Turks. 我们是土耳其人是吗
[18:50] Hey, you catch on quick for a Turk. 嘿 作为土耳其人反应力还不错嘛
[18:53] First thing you need to know, 你最需要知道的是
[18:54] Tony Allen and Joey Marks were cousins. 托尼·艾伦和乔伊·马克思是表兄弟
[18:57] No shit? 真的假的?
[18:58] Tony’s born here. Marks is older, born in Armenia. 托尼是在这里出生的 马克斯是年长的那个 在亚美尼亚出生
[19:00] Marks was what we call “Rabise,” Flashy, violent. 马克斯就是那种疯狗一样的人 暴躁 而且还暴力
[19:04] Got into business with the Russians here, then Vegas. 跟拉斯维加斯的俄国人有生意往来
[19:06] Hm. Tony? 嗯 托尼呢?
[19:08] Soft. “Amrekyan.” 很软弱
[19:10] Never had the stomach for the rough stuff, 从来也没有硬气过
[19:12] but a magician when it comes to dirty money. 但在洗黑钱方面简直是个天才
[19:15] How big is Marks in Vegas? 马克斯在拉斯维加斯的地位怎么样?
[19:16] Middling. The real players are the Russians. 中等吧 大佬都是德国人
[19:18] See, that’s who the Feds are worried about. 他们才是联邦调查局的心头大患
[19:20] Even they don’t care that much about the rackets anymore. 而且现在他们也不怎么搞敲诈了
[19:23] Except how they fund terrorism. 除非要给恐怖分子集资
[19:25] And Broff is planning on blowing up a building? 布罗夫计划去炸个楼什么的吗?
[19:27] The Broff does business with people who are. 布罗夫的生意伙伴都有
[19:29] Hezbollah, ISIS. 黎巴嫩真主党 ISIS
[19:31] The Middle East. 在中东
[19:33] Hell of a lot closer than that, pal. Mexico. 可比中东近多了 哥们 在墨西哥
[19:36] What– what, ISIS is in Mexico? 什– 什么 ISIS在墨西哥?
[19:38] Hezbollah is. And Detroit. 真主党在那儿 底特律那边也有他们的人
[19:41] I’m telling you, bro, this shit’s right under our noses. 我告诉你 兄弟 这事儿可是正发生在咱们眼皮子底下呢
[19:47] Hey, let’s, uh, go eat outside, huh? 嘿 咱们出去吃吧 走?
[19:49] I’ll tell you how to marinate real Armenian kabobs. 改天告诉你如何腌制真正的美式烤肉
[19:59] I don’t know. The-the 我也不知道 那天
[20:00] night that Allen got in my face about Layla, 那天晚上艾伦一直在跟我墨迹关于蕾拉的事
[20:02] he put his hands on me, and I had to get physical. 他碰了我 我只能动手了
[20:05] How so? 怎么动的手?
[20:06] I don’t know, I grabbed him, 我不知道 我揪住了他
[20:07] I threw him out by the fucking collar. 抓着他的领子把他扔了出去
[20:08] Anybody witness this? 有人证么?
[20:09] I don’t know, about a dozen strippers, 大概有十几个脱衣舞娘吧
[20:11] happened in the dressing room. 这事儿是在试衣间发生的
[20:13] And that gun you fuckers planted on me. 还有你们这些混蛋嫁祸给我的那把枪
[20:15] – Seriously? – You’re stickin’ with that story? – 好玩吗? – 你就咬住这个故事不放了是吧?
[20:18] Oh, I’m gonna take a murder wrap over a $200 throwaway? 呵 我会把凶器藏在个马桶后座里?
[20:20] How stupid do you think I am? I mean, this shit’s ridiculous. 我没那么蠢 这整件事就是个笑话
[20:22] And yet, here we are. 然而 你却在这里被我们关着
[20:29] Why’d Joey Marks order the hit on him? 乔伊·马克斯为什么要下令攻击他?
[20:31] He didn’t. You got nothin. 他没有 你什么都不知道
[20:32] Stop treating me like a donkey and fuck off. 滚开 别拿我当傻子
[20:34] You know what? Book me and get me to a fuckin’ phone. 行了别墨迹了 把该登记的都登记了 然后让我打电话
[20:39] We’ll go the distance on you, Lucky. 你很幸运 我们要远程控制你
[20:41] Oh, yeah, and stick that smile up your ass, 是吗 别笑了你个傻脸
[20:43] you fat fuck. 你个肥猪
[20:52] Fuck. 靠
[20:53] I’ll take the gun back to L.A. Tomorrow. 我明天就把枪拿回洛杉矶
[20:55] How quick can you get it done? 多久能搞完?
[20:56] I’ll walk it through ballistics myself. 弹道检查什么的我都会自己搞定
[20:59] My partner’s already been talking to the D.A. 我的搭档已经跟地区检察官谈过了
[21:01] If we get a match, we’ll get a warrant. 如果弹道符合的话 我们就可以逮捕他了
[21:04] One day, tops. 最多一天
[21:05] Let me know as soon as you file in L.A. 你在洛杉矶一旦归档了就马上通知我
[21:07] I’ll call our D.A.’s office and schedule a hearing. 我来给地区检察官打电话预约听证会
[21:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:25] Hi, it’s Eleanor. Leave a message. 嗨 我是埃莉诺 留个言吧
[21:28] Hey, it’s me. 嘿 是我
[21:29] I’m just checking in to see if you got home all right. 我就是打电话确认一下你有没有安全到家
[21:32] I’m headed back to L.A. Tomorrow. 我明天就回洛杉矶了
[21:33] I was wondering if we could have some time 我在想你今晚有没有时间
[21:35] to talk face to face tonight. 我们应该面对面的好好谈谈
[21:38] Sorry you got mixed up in all of this. 很抱歉你被卷进了这堆麻烦事里
[21:41] Kiss Maddie for me. 替我向玛迪问好
[21:48] Yeah, the question is who the fuck knows. 对 问题是都有谁他妈的知道这件事
[21:51] Joey’s not gonna give a shit one way or the other. 总之不管怎么样乔伊是不会在乎的
[21:54] You know what I’m gonna have to do up in here, right? 你知道我得在这儿做什么 对吧?
[21:57] Man, just get me fuckin’ out of here tomorrow morning. 总之哥们 明早为止赶紧他妈的把我弄出去
[21:59] You got it? 听清楚了么?
[22:03] Fuck. 靠
[22:17] What’s up? 嘿 怎么了?
[22:18] What’d you say to me? 你说什么?
[22:20] Nothin’. 没什么
[22:23] Fuck you, bitch. 草你妈 贱人
[22:35] All right, all right. Break it up. Break it up! 行了 行了 赶紧放手
[22:39] Fuck you! What the fuck did you say to me, bitch? 滚你的 你刚才说啥? 混蛋
[22:42] What the fuck did you say to me? 你说什么?
[23:06] Hi, it’s Eleanor. Leave a message. 嗨 我是埃蕾诺 留个言吧
[23:15] – Hi, Dad. – Hey, Mads. – 嗨 老爸 – 嘿 小玛
[23:17] – Whatcha doin’? – Watching “Grey’s Anatomy” – 你干啥呢? – 看”实习医生格蕾”呢
[23:19] That’s still on? 那剧还在更新?
[23:23] Hey, is your mom around? I’m trying to reach her. 那个 你妈在么? 我试着联系她来着
[23:25] She went to bed early. She said she had a tough day. 她挺早就去休息了 她说她今天过得特累
[23:29] I’m going back to L.A. Tomorrow. 我明天要回洛杉矶了
[23:31] I’ve hardly seen you. 可咱们都没怎么见面啊
[23:33] Try and stop by in the morning. 可以的话我明早去一趟吧
[23:35] Okay. Love you. 好吧 爱你
[23:37] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[23:38] Bye. 拜拜
[24:09] Detective. 警探
[24:11] Detective Bosch, uh, do you have a minute? 博斯警探 呃 你有时间吗?
[24:16] Get in the car. 进车里去
[24:18] Sit with him where I can see you. 坐他旁边 我的视线内
[24:20] Go ahead. 来吧
[24:26] What can I do for you? 有何贵干?
[24:28] You, uh, don’t want to come out of the sun, Detective? 你不到这边阴凉的地方来吗? 警探
[24:30] No, I’m fine. 不了 我很好
[24:32] Well, my name is Marty Weiss, 我是马蒂·韦斯
[24:34] Mr. Marks’s attorney. 我是马克斯先生的律师
[24:35] Mr. Marks doesn’t talk? 马克斯先生是哑巴吗?
[24:38] Well, you’re making a big mistake, Detective. 呵呵 正在犯一个天大的错误 警探
[24:40] We’d like to help you fix that. 我们可以帮你纠正过来
[24:41] Oh, yeah? How you gonna do that? 是吗? 你想怎么纠正?
[24:43] Uh, Mr. Rykoff was working at the club Saturday night. 雷科夫先生周六晚上在那家俱乐部工作来着
[24:46] Customers and employees 许多客人和员工
[24:47] saw him there as late as 3:00 in the morning. 都看到他在那儿待到了凌晨三点左右
[24:50] Never left Las Vegas. 一步都没有踏出拉斯维加斯
[24:52] Sworn affidavits attesting to that fact. 这是他们的证言和宣誓书
[24:57] Employees and customers. Anyone not in your pocket? 客人和员工 都是在你掌握之中的吧?
[24:59] This isn’t a courtroom, Mr. Marks. 这里不是法庭 马克斯先生
[25:01] What do you want? 你到底想怎么样?
[25:02] I want you to enjoy yourself, Detective. 我想让你好好享受一下 警探
[25:05] Stay another night. 再留一晚吧
[25:06] Nice hotel, nice girl. 高级酒店 漂亮姑娘
[25:09] Maybe you’ll get lucky at the tables. 也许会在赌桌上走运也说不准
[25:11] You like Blackjack? 你喜欢玩儿二十一点吗?
[25:13] And what do you get? 那你想要什么呢?
[25:15] A different gun. 换一把枪
[25:17] It’s in there, right, the one you found? 它就在那儿 不是吗? 你找到的那把
[25:19] We’ll have one just like it in your room tonight 22 我们可以留一把一模一样的放你房里 今晚 22口径
[25:22] I don’t take bribes. 我不收贿赂的
[25:24] I’m not offering you a bribe. 我不是要贿赂你
[25:25] I’m offering you the truth. 我是想要告诉你事实的真相
[25:28] Tony was family. 托尼 是我的家人
[25:29] His father and my father first cousins. 我们俩的父亲是堂兄弟
[25:32] I want whoever did this. 我也想找出凶手
[25:35] I’m telling you on my mother’s grave in Yerevan, 我以我死去的母亲的名义发誓
[25:37] it was not Rykoff. 不是雷科夫 干的
[25:40] You’re being manipulated, Detective. 你被耍了 警探
[25:42] Las Vegas Metro has been trying to entrap Mr. Marks for years. 拉斯维加斯警局这几年一直想把马克斯先生抓进去
[25:46] They’re putting the screws to Lucky 他们在拉克奇那里安插了卧底
[25:47] to get him to turn on me. 就是为了陷害我
[25:49] It’s what I’d do if I were them. 要是我 我也会那么干
[25:50] Think it’ll work? Think he’ll flip? 你觉得那会奏效? 你觉得他会招了吗?
[25:53] Lucky? 拉克奇?
[25:55] I think he’ll stand up. 他会一个人都扛下来的
[25:58] But you can’t be sure. Can you? 可你并不能十分确定 对吧?
[26:02] Bosch. 博斯
[26:04] You can’t crash my place of business, 你不能就这么来我的地盘捣乱
[26:06] assault my employees, 揍我的人
[26:08] and not expect me to react. 还指望我无动于衷
[27:02] Hey. I’m headed back to L.A. 嘿 我准备回洛杉矶了
[27:05] Your case? 你的案子呢?
[27:06] Did you get my message? 你收到我的信息了吗?
[27:07] Come in. 进来吧
[27:13] Were you gonna call me back? 你有打算回我电话吗?
[27:14] Not until I had something new to say. 我不知道说什么
[27:16] Well, you could have called me to tell me that. 那你也可以打电话告诉我的
[27:18] You know how that conversation would have started. 你也知道我们的对话会怎么开头
[27:20] It would have started with “I’m sorry.” 无非就是 我很抱歉
[27:22] Couples say that a lot. 夫妻之间常说的
[27:23] – We’re not a couple. – Okay. Ex couple. – 我们不是夫妻了 – 好吧 前夫妻
[27:25] We have a child. We’re that type couple. 我们有个孩子 我们是这种夫妻
[27:27] Well, look, I’m tired of apologizing. 行了 我已经不想再道歉了
[27:30] I’m just tired of how we are with each other. 我已经厌倦了我们之间这个样子
[27:33] I feel like I’m always apologizing for something. 我感觉我总是要为一些事情道歉
[27:36] Okay, so let’s quit apologizing. 行了 那咱么就不要道歉了
[27:37] Good. 很好
[27:41] Listen. I didn’t pay back Tim Kirsch. 听着 提姆·科什的钱不是我还的
[27:45] Reggie did. 瑞奇还的
[27:47] Before you were married or after? 你们结婚之前还是结婚以后?
[27:49] Does it matter? 这有关系吗?
[27:51] Look, you asked me how much I borrowed. 你问过我借了多少钱
[27:53] It was 100 grand. 我借了十万
[27:55] Jesus. That’s a lot of bread, Eleanor. 我的天 那是很大一笔数目啊 埃莉诺
[27:57] It’s a business, Harry. 哈里 做生意就是这样
[27:59] What matters in the long run is winning, 只要我总的是赚的就行
[28:01] which I do. 而且我确实赚了
[28:02] – You pay Reggie back? – Many times over. – 你把钱还给瑞奇了吗? – 连本带利
[28:04] Look, he helped me out because he loves me. 听着 他是因为爱我才帮我的
[28:06] But I still feel like I owe him. 但我还是感觉欠他的
[28:09] The other night was a big game with a big client, 那天晚上跟一个大客户有一场大局的
[28:11] and I shouldn’t have just blown it off. 我不应该爽约的
[28:13] You’re tired of it, blow it all off. Quit. 你既然不相干就别干了 赶紧退出来
[28:15] It’s not that simple. It’s our business. 没那么简单的 这是我们的生意
[28:17] Look, there’s plenty of bullshit in your job, 你的工作也有烦心事啊
[28:19] but you don’t just walk away. 但你不能就那么甩屁股走人不干了
[28:21] Yeah, but I put up with the bullshit 对 不过我会迎难而上
[28:23] because what I do is important. 因为我做的事情很重要
[28:24] Oh, God, you’re such a condescending asshole. 噢 天呐 你真是个自大狂
[28:26] Okay, sorry. I didn’t mean it that way. 好吧 对不起 我不是那个意思
[28:28] Yes, you did. 不 你就是那个意思
[28:32] Maddie around? 玛迪在吗
[28:35] You missed her. 她已经走了
[28:37] Tell her I’ll be back in a day or so. 告诉她我过一两天就回来了
[28:50] Word, Lieutenant? 有空吗 警督
[28:52] Chief. Come in. 请进 局长
[29:03] This morning I got a phone call 今天早上我接到个电话
[29:05] from District Attorney O’Shea. 是地方检察官奥谢打来的
[29:07] Last night in Venice at his fundraiser 昨天晚上在他威尼斯的资金筹集会上
[29:09] officers wrote dozens of tickets 有警员给他们开了一堆
[29:10] for non-resident parking violations. 违章停车的罚单
[29:13] And why did they do that? 为什么?
[29:14] The valet had no permit. 因为那个代客停车的没有执照
[29:17] Somebody tipped the mayor’s campaign, 有人打点了市长竞选
[29:18] and Chief Tenzer called Pacific Division personally 唐泽局长亲自打给太平洋分局
[29:20] to get those officers over there. 把那帮警员给叫了过去
[29:22] I don’t understand why you’re telling me this. 我不懂你为什么要告诉我这些
[29:25] I’m asking people I can trust throughout the department 我拜托了局里我信任的人
[29:27] to keep their ears open. 帮我听着点风声
[29:29] If you hear of anything brewing in Hollywood 你要是在好莱坞听到了有什么动静
[29:32] That’s my personal cell. Call me day or night. 无论何时 打我电话 这是我的私人电话
[29:37] You know, if you need somebody you can trust in Pacific, 如果你想在太平洋分局找个眼线的话
[29:39] Captain Macken is a friend. 麦肯警监是自己人
[29:41] Macken? 麦肯?
[29:42] That’s who Tenzer called to make it happen. 唐泽就是指使她整出这事来的
[29:44] She oversaw the whole thing. 整件事她都知道
[30:39] Good news and bad news. 有好消息和坏消息
[30:41] Tell the bad first. 先说坏的
[30:44] No prints, and the gun is untraceable. 没有指纹 枪也查不到来源
[30:47] Someone used acid on the serial, 有人用酸把序列号弄掉了
[30:48] and none of my magic tricks could bring it up. Sorry. 我的小妙招都不好使了 抱歉
[30:51] And the good? 好消息呢?
[30:53] Weapon and bullet a definite match. 枪和子弹 完全吻合
[30:56] It’s the murder weapon. 这把就是凶器
[31:00] Well, look who’s here. 瞧瞧谁来了
[31:01] He’s here to help us solve our case. 他是来帮我们破案的
[31:10] I believe you’ve met special agent Griffin. 我想你们已经见过格里芬特工了
[31:12] – How you doin’? – Good afternoon. – 你好 – 下午好
[31:15] He’s got something for us on Luke Rykoff. 他有一些关于卢克·雷科夫的消息
[31:17] Told you. 早告诉你了
[31:18] How’d the ballistics pan out? 弹道测试的结果如何?
[31:19] Gun found in Rykoff’s house is the murder weapon. 在雷科夫家里发现的枪就是凶器
[31:22] The gun you found, Detective. Great work. 是你找到的 警探 干得好
[31:24] What do you know about him, Rykoff? 关于雷科夫 你都知道点啥?
[31:26] He’s a soldier. Expendable. 他是一名雇佣兵
[31:28] He give you an alibi? 他有不在场证明吗?
[31:29] Says he was working at Dolly’s when Allen was murdered. 他说爱伦被杀的时候他在多莉 在工作
[31:32] Marks had a pile of sworn affidavits. 马克斯那里有一堆人可以证明
[31:34] Well, you can wipe your ass with those, 那些东西没什么屁用了
[31:36] because you can prove that Rykoff wasn’t in Vegas 因为你能证明爱伦被杀的那晚
[31:39] the night that Allen was killed. 雷科夫不在拉斯维加斯
[31:41] He was here. 他在这儿
[31:43] The night of the murder, Rykoff took the 7:40 flight 案发那晚雷科夫坐的晚上7:40的飞机
[31:46] from McCarran to LAX. 从麦卡伦飞洛杉矶
[31:47] That gets him in L.A. In plenty of time. 他有足够的时间赶到洛杉矶
[31:49] Travel records and the gun guarantee his extradition to L.A. 旅行记录和那把枪都能证明他去过洛杉矶
[31:53] I have no doubt he’ll be indicted for murder. 证据确凿 罪名成立
[31:58] Detective, you cracked your case. 案子结了 警探
[32:00] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[32:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[32:03] – Lieutenant. – Agent Griffin. – 警督 – 格里芬特工
[32:10] Nice, neat little bow, isn’t it? 拍得一手好马屁
[32:12] Pretty color. 漂亮
[32:13] – You’re being sarcastic. – Me? Never. – 你这是在嘲笑我 – 我? 绝对没有
[32:15] Sometimes playing nice actually works. 有时候人家吃软不吃硬
[32:18] Let the widow know where things stand 在你回拉斯维加斯之前
[32:20] before you head back to Vegas. 告诉一下那个寡妇案子破了
[32:21] Sure. 没问题
[32:23] Hey, Harry, you got a minute? 嘿 哈里 有空吗?
[32:25] Yes, ma’am. 有的 长官
[32:26] I’ll get this off to the D.A. 我把这个给地方检察官送过去
[32:27] Great. 好的
[32:30] Irving came to see me today. 欧文今天来找过我
[32:32] About the fundraiser. 关于资金筹集会的事吧
[32:33] What, you heard? 什么 你已经知道了?
[32:34] Talk of the town. I love campaign season. 人尽皆知 我爱竞选季
[32:38] Do you even vote? 你投票吗?
[32:39] Just to get that little sticker. 就为了要那张小贴纸
[32:43] Irving wants me to be his lookout here in Hollywood. 他想让我当他在好莱坞的眼线
[32:45] Yeah. Tenzer calls Captain Gandle. 是吗 唐泽给甘德尔警监打电话了
[32:47] What are you supposed to do about it? 你打算怎么办?
[32:49] My point. 我也不知道
[32:50] I’ll have Tenzer pissing in one ear, 我左耳有唐泽吹风
[32:51] and Irving in the other. 右耳有欧文吹风
[32:53] That’s one of the reasons I never wanted to make rank. 这也是我不站队的原因之一
[32:55] I mean, if Irving makes chief, then that could be good for me. 我是说 如果欧文当上了局长 那对我也有好处
[32:57] – On the other hand– – You don’t want to take sides. – 另一方面 – 你不想有所偏袒
[32:59] Well, I don’t want to get 如果他没当上的话
[33:00] my head chopped off if it doesn’t happen. 我可不想因此丢了饭碗
[33:03] Are you asking for my advice? 你是在征询我的意见吗
[33:06] I guess I am. 我想是的
[33:08] Sometimes you pick your rabbi. 有时候你选择领导
[33:11] Sometimes the rabbi picks you. 有时候领导选择你
[33:25] What we have to do is plug up the holes… 我们要做的就是把漏洞堵住
[33:28] Hang on just a second. 请稍等一下
[33:29] – Irv. – Evening, Rick. – 欧文 – 晚上好 里克
[33:31] This is Deputy Chief Irving, 这是副局长欧文
[33:33] the finest of L.A.’s finest. 洛杉矶人才中的精英
[33:35] – My wife Connie. – How are you this evening? – 这是我内人康妮 – 你们晚上好么?
[33:37] – Rick. – Connie. – 里克 – 康妮
[33:39] We were talking about the justice system, 我们正在谈论司法系统
[33:41] – and victim’s rights. – Oh, that so? – 以及遇害者权益的事情 – 噢 这样啊?
[33:43] Now, Irv here has some great ideas 欧文有一些关于
[33:45] on how to speed up the process, 如何加快办事流程
[33:47] make the system more efficient, 如果使系统运行更有效率 更公正
[33:48] more just. 的绝妙建议
[33:50] Well, my detectives don’t like waiting years 这么说吧 我的警探们也不希望
[33:51] for their cases to come to trial, either. 年复一年地等着自己的案子得到判决
[33:53] It’s good to have a D.A. 能够拥有一个
[33:54] who understands the issues from our point of view. 从我们的角度理解问题的地方检察官是我们梦寐以求的
[33:57] Ah. Our host. 啊 咱们的东道主来了
[33:59] Jim Dawson, I’d like you to meet Deputy Chief Irving, 吉姆·道森 来见见警察局副局长埃文
[34:01] – and his wife Connie. – Pleasure. – 以及他的妻子康妮 – 荣幸之至
[34:02] – Pleasure. – Thank you for having us. – 荣幸之至 – 谢谢您邀请我们来
[34:04] – The house is lovely. – Well, thank you. – 这个房子太漂亮了 – 谢谢
[34:06] Thank you. I hope you’ll consider writing a check 多谢夸奖 我希望你们今晚离开之前
[34:08] before the evening’s out. 能考虑下资助我们一下
[34:10] Uh, Jim, Chief Irving is contributing 吉姆 欧文局长会通过其它途径
[34:12] to our campaign in other ways. 支持我们的行动
[34:13] I’m glad to hear it. 那就太好了
[34:15] Uh, Rick, I’ve got some people I’d like you to meet. 里克 我想给你介绍一些人
[34:17] Excuse us, please. 抱歉先走一步
[34:21] You sure you don’t want that drink? 你确定你不用喝一杯么?
[34:23] I have to drive. 我还要开车呢
[34:24] Well, you shouldn’t have given Wash the night off. 你不该让沃什今晚休息的
[34:27] It would have been cruel to inflict it on him. 给他造成负担太残忍了
[34:29] You inflicted it on me. 你给我造成负担了
[34:32] You have a glass of wine. 你喝杯酒吧
[34:34] I will. 当然
[34:37] Water, please. 请给我杯水
[34:40] Cheers. 干杯
[34:48] You did well. 你做的不错
[34:50] So did you. 你也是
[34:52] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你跟我来
[34:53] Of course. 不用谢
[34:56] Ah, you’re kidding me. 逗我吗?
[34:59] At this time of night? 这么晚了
[35:01] – Shit. – What is it? – 妈的 – 怎么了?
[35:04] DUI checkpoint. Tenzer. 酒驾检查 唐泽干的
[35:07] Tenzer? It’s outrageous. 唐泽? 太不可思议了
[35:18] Sir! You need to get back in line! 先生! 你需要到后面排队!
[35:20] Deputy Chief Irving. What’s going on here? 我是警局副局长埃文 这是怎么回事?
[35:23] Uh, a DUI checkpoint, sir. 额 我们在进行酒驾检查 长官
[35:26] I can see that. Who authorized it? 我看出来了 谁授权的?
[35:29] Uh, I don’t know, sir. 那个 我也不知道 长官
[35:30] Well, where’s your sergeant? 你的警司在哪
[35:32] Uh, he went down the hill to find a bathroom, sir. 他下山去找洗手间了 长官
[35:34] He should be back shortly. 应该马上就回来了
[35:35] – Find him for me. – Yes, sir. – 给我找到他 – 是的 长官
[35:38] – Uh, 34-TL-45. – 45, go. – 34号呼叫45号 – 45号在 请说
[35:41] Have 34-L-60 respond to intersection Argyle and Franklin. 请34-60号线的阿盖尔和富兰克林收到回复
[35:46] Code 2. 紧急
[35:49] – Chief? – Lieutenant, – 局长有事么? – 警督
[35:50] is Outpost Drive still in Hollywood division? 前哨地区仍然是好莱坞的管辖区域么?
[35:52] Is there a problem, sir? 有什么问题么 长官?
[35:54] How does traffic set up a DUI checkpoint 交通部怎么会在在你们的辖区设置酒驾监测点
[35:56] right outside an O’Shea fundraiser in your division, 还恰好在奥谢的募捐活动门口
[35:58] and you not hear about it? 而你竟然还不知情?
[36:00] I don’t know, sir. I will look into it right away. 我不知道 长官 我现在立刻查看
[36:03] Do that. 现在就查
[36:22] Hey, evening. 嘿 晚上好呀
[36:23] Hey, Carl. 晚上好 卡尔
[36:24] Here to see Mrs. Allen. 我来见艾伦夫人
[36:26] I’ll let her know you’re here. 我先告诉她你来了
[36:27] Hey, how’s it comin’? 嘿 事情办得怎么样?
[36:28] Made an arrest. 逮捕了一个人
[36:30] No shit. Who? 不是吧 谁啊?
[36:31] Some Vegas shitbird. He’s on ice. 一个维加斯的混蛋 现在被关起来了
[36:33] We’re driving over in the morning to grab him up. 我们一大早去把他抓个现行
[36:35] Wow, good work. 哇喔 不错嘛
[36:37] What was it? Was it a mob thing? 是什么? 暴徒吗?
[36:40] Why do you say that? 此话怎讲?
[36:41] I don’t know. Mr. Allen, 我也不知道 看看艾伦先生那个人
[36:43] the way he dressed, the whole porn deal. 他的穿着打扮 色情产业
[36:46] There’s was always something about him that just… 就好像他看起来就像…
[36:48] He smelled like a made guy. 是个帮派分子
[36:51] Uh, anyway, go ahead. Go on up. 不说了 你继续开 往前走
[36:54] – Thanks. – Yeah. – 谢啦 – 没事
[37:13] Evening, Mrs. Allen. 晚上好 艾伦夫人
[37:15] And what can I do for you, gentlemen? 我有什么可以帮忙的么 先生们?
[37:17] We wanted you to know we’ve arrested a suspect 我们想告诉您我们逮捕了一名
[37:18] in your husband’s murder. 杀害您丈夫的嫌犯
[37:19] His name is Luke Rykoff. 他叫卢克·雷科夫
[37:21] He manages a strip club in Vegas. 在拉斯维加斯经营者一家脱衣舞厅
[37:24] Strip club. Well, that would explain how my husband knew him. 脱衣舞厅 这倒是说得通
[37:26] Rykoff had an altercation with your husband 在您丈夫遇害的前一晚
[37:28] the night before he was killed. 雷科夫与他发生了口角冲突
[37:30] About what? 关于什么?
[37:31] Over one of the dancers, friend of your husband’s. 关于一位舞女 您丈夫的朋友
[37:34] – His girlfriend. – Maybe. – 他的小女朋友 – 可能吧
[37:37] Live by the sword, die by the sword. 自作孽 不可活
[37:39] Isn’t that what they say? 正应了这句话吧?
[37:41] Rykoff worked for Joey Marks. 雷科夫为乔伊·马克斯办事
[37:43] As did your husband. 您丈夫也是
[37:46] You know him, Joey Marks? 您认识他么 乔伊·马克斯?
[37:53] I know him. 我认识他
[37:55] He and Tony were cousins. 他和托尼是表兄弟
[37:59] And you don’t look surprised. 而且你们看起来不是很惊讶啊
[38:02] You didn’t think we’d find out? 你觉得我们会查不出来么?
[38:05] Mrs. Allen, whatever you know 艾伦夫人 你所知道的一切
[38:06] can help us build a case against Rykoff and Marks. 都会成为证据帮助我们指控雷科夫和马克斯
[38:10] You think Joey Marks is involved? 你们觉得乔伊·马克斯也涉案了么?
[38:11] He might be. 有可能
[38:15] Look, Joey scares me for obvious reasons. 听着 因为一些显而易见的原因 乔伊让我很害怕
[38:19] That’s why I didn’t mention it. 这就是我不提起他的原因
[38:21] Were he and your husband close? 他和您丈夫关系亲密么?
[38:23] They fought a lot. 他们经常打架
[38:24] Tony thought Joey was an asshole. 托尼觉得乔伊是个混蛋
[38:25] Joey thought Tony was a pussy. 乔伊觉得托尼是个娘炮
[38:27] What about their business relationship? 他们的生意关系怎么样?
[38:29] Joey invested in his films. 乔伊投资了他的电影
[38:32] Tony bitched about him all the time, 托尼一直埋怨他
[38:33] said he was always on his back. 说他总是背后搞鬼
[38:35] Had they had a falling out recently? 他们俩最近吵过架么
[38:38] You know how it is with family. 你也知道家族生意难做
[38:40] I got tired of listening to Tony’s complaints, 我不想再听托尼的埋怨了
[38:41] so I just blocked it out. 所以我就没再搭理过这些事
[38:47] Thank you for letting me know. 感谢告知
[38:49] Have a good evening. 祝您晚上愉快
[39:03] Have a good night, detectives. 晚上愉快 警探们
[39:15] Yeah, they just left. 对 他们刚走
[39:18] I know that guy. He’s a cop. 我认识那家伙 他是个警察
[39:21] – I know him from Hollenbeck. – Moonlighting. – 我在霍伦贝克就认识他了 – 兼职呗
[39:23] I’ve said his guys are ex cops or on the job. 我说过他手下都是警察 要么离职了要么还在职
[39:26] Shoot me. 我就不行
[39:27] I’m gonna stick to real estate, thank you very much. 我还是继续查房地产吧 多谢承让
[39:31] Feel like we’re bein’ played, brother. 我觉得我们被设计了 伙计
[39:34] Seems a bit hinky, don’t you think? 有点诡异啊 你不觉得么?
[39:36] FBI so eager to help. 联邦调查局乐意帮忙
[39:38] They just want to keep us away. 他们想把我们撇开
[39:40] Away from their larger inquiry. 离他们的调查远远的
[39:42] Or Tony Allen and Luke Rykoff. 或者离托尼·艾伦和卢克·雷科夫远远地
[39:44] Two unimportant guys the FBI doesn’t care about, 两个联邦调查局根本不在乎的普通人
[39:47] but they’re keeping close tabs on ’em. 但也在密切关注着他们
[39:49] Speaking of tabs, how long has that car been behind us? 说到关注 那辆车跟踪我们多久了?
[39:53] I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:55] How’d Griffin know we’d been to ballistics? 格里芬怎么知道我们去过弹道科了?
[39:57] Yeah, that, too. 我也不知道
[40:02] Speaking of tabs, let’s get a drink. 说道这个 咱们去喝一杯吧
[40:04] Okay. If the Feds follow us inside, you’re buying. 好的呀 如果联邦调查局的跟进来了 你请客
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme