英文名称:Rush
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | …what has turned into a classic Formula 1 season. | 这个F1赛季真是相当经典 |
[00:55] | With the weather conditions so uncertain, | 现在天气情况还是不确定 |
[00:57] | the drivers prepare for… | 车手们正在准备… |
[01:01] | …the track is still dangerously wet, | 赛道上有些地方仍有积水 很危险 |
[01:03] | but following a drivers’ meeting, | 车手会议… |
[01:05] | – a decision has finally been taken. – Three minutes to go. | – 终于有了决定 – 还有三分钟 |
[01:09] | Everybody off the grid now. | 所有人员离开发车区 |
[01:25] | Twenty-five drivers start every season in Formula 1, | 每个赛季 F1中有25名车手出赛 |
[01:29] | and each year two of us die. | 每年就有两个人死去 |
[01:33] | What kind of person does a job like this? | 什么样的人会做这种工作? |
[01:36] | Not normal men, for sure. | 肯定不是正常人 |
[01:38] | Rebels, lunatics, dreamers. | 反叛者 神经病 怀揣梦想的人 |
[01:43] | People who are desperate to make a mark | 迫不及待要名垂青史的人 |
[01:46] | and are prepared to die trying. | 不惜为此付出生命 |
[01:50] | My name is Niki Lauda, | 我叫尼基•劳达 |
[01:52] | and racing people know me for two things. | 赛车界的人了解我的 主要是两件事 |
[01:55] | The first is my rivalry with him. | 第一 是和他的竞争 |
[02:06] | What about Hunt? Has he changed? | 亨特呢?他换了吗? |
[02:09] | No, he’s going on wets. | 没有 他要用雨胎 |
[02:10] | I don’t know why it became such a big thing. | 我不知道这怎么就成了一件大事 |
[02:13] | We were just drivers busting each other’s balls. | 我们不过是车手啊 互相激烈竞争 |
[02:18] | To me this is perfectly normal, | 我觉得这太正常不过了 |
[02:20] | but other people saw it differently, | 但别的人不这么觉得 |
[02:22] | that whatever it was between us went deeper. | 他们觉得我们之间这些事 有更深层次的含义 |
[02:42] | The other thing I’m remembered for | 另外一件让大家记住我的事 |
[02:44] | is what happened on 1st August, 1976, | 是在1976年8月1号那天 |
[02:48] | when I was chasing him like an asshole. | 我疯了一样追着他的时候发生的事 |
[03:22] | Trauma trolley, please. | 帮我推个外伤病床来 |
[03:23] | Hello, I think the racetrack telephoned ahead that I was coming. | 赛道应该提前来电说我要来了吧? |
[03:26] | Hunt. James Hunt. | 我叫亨特 詹姆斯•亨特 |
[03:32] | What’s the matter? No one ever seen a spot of blood before? | 怎么了?没人见过血吗? |
[03:36] | – Are you all right? – Absolutely fine. | – 你还好吗? – 好着呢 |
[03:41] | We all thought you’d been in an accident. | 我们还以为你是出了事故 |
[03:43] | I have. | 是事故 |
[03:45] | If you call a friendly disagreement with another driver an accident. | 如果和其他车手友好的分歧也算事故的话 |
[03:54] | What did you disagree about? | 什么事情产生了分歧? |
[03:56] | It’s none of your business. | 和你没关系 |
[03:57] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[04:00] | His wife. | 是他老婆 |
[04:04] | That’s going to need a couple of stitches. It’s a nasty cut. | 这需要缝几针 割得很严重 |
[04:06] | It was a nasty blow. Done with a bloody crowbar. | 是打得很严重 他妈的用撬棒打的 |
[04:11] | – Why? What did you do? – Nothing. | – 为什么?你干什么了? – 什么也没干 |
[04:14] | Only what she asked me to do. | 只是干了她让我干的事儿 |
[04:18] | Which was… | 那是什么? |
[04:21] | I’d be happy to show you, if you like. | 你愿意的话 我做给你看啊 |
[04:26] | Oh! Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:29] | I have a theory why women like racing drivers. | 关于为什么女人喜欢赛车手 我有个理论 |
[04:33] | It’s not because they respect what we do, | 这不是因为她们尊重我们的工作 |
[04:35] | driving round and round in circles. | 一圈一圈转圈圈 |
[04:38] | Mostly they think that’s pathetic, and they’re probably right. | 她们大部分觉得这怪可怜的 这大概也没错 |
[04:42] | It’s our closeness to death. | 是我们与死亡的接近 |
[04:45] | You see, the closer you are to death, the more alive you feel. | 与死亡越近 越觉得自己充满活力 |
[04:49] | The more alive you are. And they can see that in you. | 也活得越充实 她们可以在你身上看出这一点 |
[04:52] | They feel that in you. | 感受到这一点 |
[04:55] | My name is James Hunt. | 我叫詹姆斯•亨特 |
[04:57] | My father is a stockbroker, | 我父亲是股票经纪人 |
[04:59] | my sister is a barrister and my brother is an accountant. | 姐姐是律师 哥哥是会计 |
[05:04] | And I… | 而我… |
[05:06] | Well, I do this. | 这是我的工作 |
[05:09] | It’s a wonderful way to live. | 这是美好的生活方式 |
[05:11] | It’s the only way to drive. | 是唯一的驾驶方式 |
[05:14] | As if each day is your last. | 每一天都是你最后一天 |
[05:25] | I’ve never been to a Grand Prix before. | 我还没到现场看过大奖赛呢 |
[05:28] | Oh, you still haven’t. | 你现在也还没有 |
[05:30] | – This is Formula 3. – What’s that? | – 这是F3 – 那又是什么? |
[05:33] | It’s a lower division, | 低级别赛事 |
[05:35] | where idiots like me mess about | 我这样的蠢货瞎跑跑 |
[05:38] | in the hope of being talent-spotted to race in Formula 1. | 希望被发掘 升组到F1 |
[05:41] | – You look disappointed. – No. | – 你失望了 – 没有 |
[05:44] | Ah. You only slept with me because you thought I was famous. | 你跟我睡 只是因为以为我有名 |
[05:47] | That’s not true. | 才不是 |
[05:49] | Don’t worry. I will be one day. | 我有一天会出名的 |
[05:51] | Morning, everyone. | 大家好 |
[05:53] | – This is Nursie. – Gemma. | – 这位是小护士 – 我叫吉玛 |
[05:55] | Nursie, this is Bubbles Horsley, team manager. | 小护士 这位是巴伯•豪斯利 车队经理 |
[05:58] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[05:59] | – Bubbles? – Yeah. | – 巴伯? – 是的 |
[06:01] | – Doc Postlethwaite, our designer. – How do you do? | – 波斯特维特博士 我们的设计师 – 你好 |
[06:04] | And Alexander, Lord Hesketh, the team’s owner. | 亚历山大•赫斯克斯勋爵 车队的老板 |
[06:09] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[06:12] | Fine, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[06:13] | Well done, Superstar. | 干得好啊 巨星 |
[06:15] | – That’s the car? – Yep, that’s her. | – 这就是你们的车? – 没错 |
[06:18] | Lotus 59. | 莲花59 |
[06:20] | 1,000cc Cosworth MAE engine. | 1000cc 考斯沃斯MAE引擎 |
[06:22] | She’s no beauty, but goes like the clappers. | 这车并不是香车 但跑起来飞快 |
[06:32] | Nothing to be worried about. Does it before every race. | 不用担心 他每站比赛都这样 |
[06:34] | Good sign, actually. Means he’s stoked. | 其实是好现象 说明他兴奋了 |
[06:36] | All Formula 3 cars to the assembly area now, please. | 所有F3赛车进入集合区域 |
[06:52] | …drivers please bring them to the scrutineering bay now. | 所有车手现在把车开到验车区 |
[06:56] | All right, Superstar? | 还好吗 巨星? |
[06:57] | Never better, patron. | 从没这么好过 老板 |
[06:59] | – Have a gargle with this. – Thank you. | – 漱漱口 – 谢谢 |
[07:03] | Quick toke of this. | 这个来一口 |
[07:05] | At Crystal Palace today, James Hunt’s on pole, | 今天在水晶宫赛道 詹姆斯•亨特拿到了杆位 |
[07:09] | with Austrian newcomer Niki Lauda alongside him | 新加入的奥地利车手尼基•劳达排第二 |
[07:12] | and Dave Walker completing Row 1. | 同时排在第一排的还有戴夫•沃克 |
[07:15] | Row 2 is Mike Beuttler and Dave Morgan, | 排在第二排的是麦克•博伊特勒 戴夫•摩根 |
[07:18] | – with Tony Trimmer and Gerry Birrell. – Who’s that? | – 托尼•特利默以及格里•伯雷尔 – 那是谁啊? |
[07:21] | He’s new. | 新来的 |
[07:23] | – Some German. – Austrian. | – 德国人 – 是奥地利人 |
[07:26] | He’s been here since 5:00 am, walking the track. | 他早上五点就来了 沿着赛道走了一圈 |
[07:29] | You might actually have to concentrate today, James. | 你今天可能要专心点 詹姆斯 |
[07:31] | You’ll need these. | 你需要这个 |
[07:34] | Okay, start her up. | 发动吧 |
[07:36] | Ah! What music! | 美妙的音乐! |
[07:39] | They could never have imagined it, | 发明了汽车的先驱们永远也不可能预测到 |
[07:40] | those pioneers who invented the automobile, | 汽车能让我们这么着迷 |
[07:43] | that it would possess us like this, in our imaginations, in our dreams. | 出现在我们的想象中 梦境中 |
[07:48] | Nursie, men love women, | 小护士 男人爱女人 |
[07:50] | but even more than that, men love cars. | 但他们更爱汽车 |
[08:02] | – Come on, James! – James! Come on, James! | – 加油 詹姆斯 – 是詹姆斯 加油 詹姆斯 |
[08:07] | Go, James! | 加油 詹姆斯 |
[08:16] | Hunt’s still in the lead, | 亨特领先 |
[08:17] | but Niki Lauda is right on his tail. | 但尼基•劳达也紧随其后 |
[08:28] | Hunt and Lauda are proving to be in a class of their own. | 亨特和劳达遥遥领先 |
[08:31] | They’re leaving the pack far behind. | 远远甩开了其他人 |
[08:33] | Herr Red Devil’s on his tail. | 红魔先生追在他身后 |
[08:41] | Lauda takes a look down the inside… | 劳达尝试从内侧超越 |
[08:44] | …and he’s sold him a dummy! | 原来是虚晃一枪 |
[08:49] | Lauda is through! He’s in the lead! | 劳达超了过去 他领先了 |
[08:52] | Hunt will be determined to make up for that mistake. | 亨特下决心要弥补刚才的错误 |
[09:01] | Hunt’s in Lauda’s slipstream. | 亨特追到了劳达的尾流里 |
[09:03] | Lauda’s not leaving any gap. | 劳达一点超车空档都没给亨特留出 |
[09:10] | The Lotus goes for the inside. It’s an aggressive move from Hunt. | 莲花赛车尝试从内侧超越 亨特的超越动作很激进 |
[09:18] | Oh! There’s contact! | 他们撞上了 |
[09:27] | The leaders have spun out! Lauda’s facing the wrong way! | 领先的两个人都打转了 劳达车头方向反了 |
[09:31] | The back marker’s gone through. | 后面的落后车手们超了过去 |
[09:34] | You can see why Hunt’s fellow drivers | 我们也明白了为什么别的车手 |
[09:35] | call him “Hunt the Shunt”. | 管亨特叫”追尾哥” |
[09:40] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[09:42] | – Go on, James! – The Kraut’s out of it. | – 加油 詹姆斯 – 德国佬出去了 |
[09:44] | Lauda is clearly furious. | 劳达明显很生气 |
[09:46] | There’s every reason to expect sharp words in the pits. | 可以期待他回到维修区后找亨特理论 |
[09:49] | It’s gonna be victory for Hunt. | 亨特获得冠军 |
[09:51] | It’s gonna be an ignominious defeat for Niki Lauda. | 对尼基•劳达来说则是耻辱的失败 |
[09:59] | So James Hunt scores his third major Formula 3 win of the season here at Crystal Palace, | 詹姆斯•亨特在和尼基•劳达的激烈竞争中 |
[10:05] | after a desperate battle with Niki Lauda. | 拿到了F3中的第三个冠军 |
[10:07] | Lauda was unable to restart | 亨特以激烈动作 |
[10:09] | after Hunt’s aggressive move caused them both to spin out | 造成最后一圈两人打转 |
[10:12] | in the last lap of the race. | 劳达没能再次投入比赛 |
[10:15] | Hard luck. Better luck next time. | 倒霉啊 下次更走运吧 |
[10:17] | Hey, asshole. | 嘿 混蛋 |
[10:19] | That was my line. I had that corner. | 赛车线是我的 我先进弯的 |
[10:22] | Do you mean the one that you spun out of and finished facing the other way? | 你说你转出去车头都反向了的那个弯啊? |
[10:25] | I think that corner had you. | 我觉得你过不了那个弯呢 |
[10:27] | That move was total suicide. What if I hadn’t braked? | 你的超车动作就是自杀 如果我没刹车呢? |
[10:30] | – We’d have crashed. – But we didn’t, did we? | – 我们就会撞上了 – 但我们没撞 不是吗? |
[10:33] | Thanks to your impeccable survival instincts. | 谢谢您完美的求生本能 |
[10:37] | Fuck you. What’s your name? | 去你的 你叫什么? |
[10:41] | James Simon Wallis Hunt. Remember it, my little Jerry friend. | 詹姆斯•西蒙•瓦里斯•亨特 记着点 小老鼠 |
[10:45] | Jawohl. Remember ze name. | 可不 记着点 |
[10:47] | And it’s very simple. Hunt. It rhymes with cunt. | 老简单了 亨特 跟阴道押韵 |
[10:51] | A word that happens to describe you perfectly! | 用这词形容你再合适不过了 |
[10:54] | Who was that? | 那是谁啊? |
[10:56] | I’ve no idea. He looks like a rat, doesn’t he? | 谁知道啦 长得跟耗子似的 |
[11:00] | In my home town, Vienna, | 在我老家维也纳 |
[11:02] | my family is famous for one thing – business. | 我的家庭因为做生意而很有名 |
[11:06] | My grandfather was a businessman, | 我爷爷是生意人 |
[11:09] | my father, too. | 我父亲也是 |
[11:11] | So when they heard I wanted to race cars for a living, | 所以当他们听说我要以赛车为生时 |
[11:14] | they had a few things to say. | 他们有话说… |
[11:41] | Gut. | 好啊 |
[12:03] | So if my family wasn’t going to help me, | 既然我的家庭不愿意帮助我 |
[12:05] | I decided to risk everything and take out a loan myself. | 我决定冒着失去一切的风险 自己去贷款 |
[12:09] | I found a Formula 1 team with an okay car | 我找到了一支车还马马虎虎的F1车队 |
[12:12] | and an owner who had run out of money | 他们快没钱了 |
[12:14] | and was willing to accept my terms. | 愿意接受我的条件 |
[12:17] | And so, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[12:18] | I’m delighted to say | 我很高兴地宣布 |
[12:20] | that the winner of the Guild of Motoring Writers Award Driver of the Year… | 赛车记者协会 年度最有希望车手奖的获得者是 |
[12:25] | is James Hunt. | 詹姆斯•亨特 |
[12:30] | Superb news! | 太棒了 |
[12:32] | – Well done, James. – Superstar! | – 干得好 詹姆斯 – 巨星 |
[12:35] | Fantastic! | 真美妙 |
[12:38] | – Well done. Congratulations. – Thank you so much. | – 干得好 祝贺你 – 太感谢了 |
[12:40] | Yes! | 耶! |
[12:42] | You know, my parents always wanted me to be a doctor… | 我父母一直希望我成为医生 |
[12:45] | …or a stockbroker or something. | 或者成为股票经纪人之类的 |
[12:48] | They gave me the first-class education, | 他们给了我最好的教育环境 |
[12:49] | but, well, that all went terribly wrong | 但结果却被我搞砸了 |
[12:51] | and I ended up with you lot. | 然后我就跟你们混了 |
[12:56] | Thank you. I need it more than you do. | 谢谢 我比你更需要 |
[13:00] | I mean, I have a hot head, an inability to tolerate discipline. | 我这人很急躁 忍受不了规矩 |
[13:04] | – Yes! – Very true. | – 是的 – 可不 |
[13:06] | I fall out with people left and right. | 我跟各种人闹矛盾 |
[13:08] | The only creatures I’ve ever really loved or have treated honourably | 我唯一喜爱并且能好好照顾的生物 |
[13:11] | are budgerigars. | 是虎皮鹦鹉 |
[13:15] | So in any normal area of life I’d be… or I am, a total liability. | 所以从人生正常的方面看 我就是个累赘 |
[13:19] | The only thing I’ve got going for me is I’m quick in a car. | 我能有点起色 也是因为我开车快 |
[13:22] | So, thank you for this and for acknowledging that. | 谢谢你们承认我 给我这个奖 |
[13:24] | I’m going to give it to my father | 我要把奖杯给我父亲 |
[13:25] | and tell him to put it on the mantelpiece | 让他摆在壁炉上面 |
[13:27] | and imagine it’s a first-class degree in medicine. | 假装这是医学方面的最高学位 |
[13:45] | Well done, Superstar. | 干得好啊 巨星 |
[13:46] | Another season like that and I’ll move you up to the big time. | 再有一年这样的表现 我就让你升组 去玩儿真的 |
[13:49] | Come on, you don’t think I’m ready now? | 你觉得我还没准备好么? |
[13:51] | You are. I’m not. I’ve got to find you a car first. | 你准备好了 我还没 得先给你找辆车 |
[13:54] | Well, go on, then. Chop-chop. | 我加入 你赶紧啦 |
[13:57] | Don’t wait too long. You don’t want him to do what Lauda just did. | 别耽搁太久 你不希望他跟劳达一样 |
[13:59] | – Why? What did he do? – Got himself a drive | – 他怎么了? – 他给自己搞定了一个车手席位 |
[14:01] | with BRM. | 在BRM车队 |
[14:02] | Well, how the hell did he do that? He’s a nobody. | 他怎么搞定的?他是个无名小卒 |
[14:04] | He’s never won a bloody thing. | 他他妈的什么也没赢过 |
[14:06] | Apparently, took out a loan and bought his way in | 他去贷款了 成了付费车手 |
[14:08] | with two million Austrian schillings. | 花了两百万奥地利先令 |
[14:10] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[14:31] | Niki Lauda. Here for pre-season testing. BRM? | 我叫尼基•劳达 来参加季前测试 BRM车队的 |
[14:35] | Sign the release form. I’ll let them know you’re here. | 登记下 我告诉他们你来了 |
[14:50] | – Mr Stanley. – Good morning. | – 斯坦利先生 – 早上好 |
[14:51] | – Good morning. – Clay! | – 早上好 – 克雷 |
[14:54] | Let me introduce you to our number-one driver, | 给你介绍下我们的一号车手 |
[14:57] | Clay Regazzoni. | 克雷•雷加佐尼 |
[15:00] | – How are you? – Good. | – 你好吗? – 很好 |
[15:03] | – Pleasure. – And these are your mechanics. | – 我很荣幸 – 这些是你的技师 |
[15:06] | They’re reporting exclusively to you, as per contract. | 他们只听你的 跟咱们合同里说的一样 |
[15:11] | Pleasure. Do you wanna see the car? | 很荣幸 要看看车吗? |
[15:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:23] | There she is. P160. | 这是你的车 P160 |
[15:26] | – Same as Regazzoni’s? -Identical in every detail. | – 跟雷加佐尼的一样? – 所有部件都一样 |
[15:30] | How much does she weigh? | 这车多重? |
[15:31] | – 600 kilos. – But that’s crazy. | – 六百公斤 – 疯了吧 |
[15:34] | – Why so heavy? -It’s a V12 engine. | – 怎么这么重? – 用的V12引擎啊 |
[15:37] | That lump weighs 190K on its own. | 光引擎就190公斤 |
[15:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:42] | What horsepower are you getting? 490? | 马力呢? 490? |
[15:44] | – No, no, 450. – Well, it’s not enough. | – 没 450 – 这不够 |
[15:47] | It needs to be 500, | 我要500马力 |
[15:48] | and the engine needs to be 20 kilo lighter. | 引擎还要再轻二十公斤 |
[15:50] | We already tried. | 我们试过了 |
[15:51] | – Tried what? – Everything. | – 试过什么了? – 什么都试过了 |
[15:53] | We replaced the entire exhaust system. | 整个排气系统都换了 |
[15:54] | – Barely made a difference. – Are you using magnesium parts? | – 没什么效果 – 试过镁制部件了吗? |
[16:11] | Now the engine block. | 看下引擎缸体 |
[16:12] | Any mounting or fixing plates, strip it out also. | 所有固体板件 都不要 |
[16:15] | When you’ve done that, we have to look at the aerodynamics, | 弄完了咱们还要看下空气动力学 |
[16:18] | front and rear wing. | 鼻翼和尾翼 |
[16:37] | Okay, thank you. Good night. | 好的 谢谢 晚安 |
[17:00] | What was Regazzoni’s time? | 雷加佐尼圈速多少? |
[17:03] | 1253. | 1分53 |
[17:05] | Okay, now put him in my car, and he’ll go round two seconds faster. | 让他开我的车 一圈可以快两秒 |
[17:07] | – Well, that’s impossible. – No chance. | – 不可能啦 – 没可能 |
[17:14] | We’ve been working on it all night. | 我们调车调了一晚上 |
[17:16] | Put Regazzoni in the car. See what happens. | 让雷加佐尼开他的车 看看能怎么样 |
[17:18] | I don’t understand. Why am I supposed to do this? | 我不明白 我为什么要这么做? |
[17:20] | I don’t know, Clay. He just wants you to take it for a spin. | 不知道啊 克雷 他就想让你开开试试 |
[17:25] | Gloves, please. | 手套给我 |
[17:27] | Fanculo. | 操 |
[18:11] | – I would say we push it a bit… – All right. | – 我觉得我们可以… – 好了 |
[18:15] | What did you do to the car? | 你对车子做了什么? |
[18:17] | That’s information I will share with you under certain conditions only. | 你满足我一些条件 我才能跟你分享这个信息 |
[18:20] | Go on. | 你说 |
[18:23] | A guaranteed place in the team, | 保证我在队里的位置 |
[18:25] | and a paid contract on equal terms with Regazzoni for two years. | 付我工资 跟我签两年合同 条款和雷加佐尼相同 |
[18:29] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[18:30] | Clay’s a senior figure in Formula 1. You’re just a rookie. | 克雷是F1资深车手 你只是菜鸟车手 |
[18:34] | Well, the only reason we took you on is because you’re paying us. | 我们签你不过是因为你给了我们钱 |
[18:37] | Well, as of now, if you want me to stay, we rip up the contract. | 那现在 如果你要我 我们只能撕了原来的合同 |
[18:40] | – I don’t pay you a cent. – That’s outrageous! | – 我一毛钱都不给你 – 太过分了 |
[18:44] | Was he quicker in my car? | 他开我的车是不是更快? |
[18:47] | He was, wasn’t he? | 更快了 对不对? |
[18:49] | Did he go two seconds faster? | 他是不是快了两秒? |
[18:55] | 2.3. | 2.3秒 |
[18:59] | So, have a think, | 所以 你想想吧 |
[19:02] | work out your priorities and get back to me. | 理清优先次序 然后咱们再谈 |
[19:19] | Hey, Niki. | 尼基 |
[19:23] | I know what you’re going to say, that it’s none of my business. | 我知道你要说什么 说不关我的事 |
[19:26] | What? | 什么? |
[19:28] | If it’s the track manager you’re taking on your date tonight… | 如果今晚你要约的是赛道经理… |
[19:33] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你事 |
[19:34] | Okay, but if you want my advice, I’d let this one go. | 如果愿意听我的建议 我不会约她 |
[19:40] | I’m not questioning your taste. She is a great girl, but… | 我不是质疑你的品味 她是个好姑娘 |
[19:45] | Agnes’s last boyfriend was a British Formula 2 driver | 但艾吉妮的上一任男友 是个英国F2车手 |
[19:49] | who has a reputation for two things. | 他出名就因为两件事 |
[19:51] | For being a little crazy on the track, | 上了赛道不要命 |
[19:54] | and for going all night and all clay and all night again in bed. | 离开赛道就没日没夜地上床 |
[19:58] | He’s a good driver, but an immortal fuck, apparently. | 他当车手还不错 但显然是个床上的永动机 |
[20:02] | I don’t know about you, but that’s not an act I’d like to follow. | 我不知道你怎么想 不过我可不想做这种人的继任 |
[20:08] | But if that doesn’t bother you… | 当然如果你不介意的话… |
[20:12] | What’s his name, the driver? | 那个车手 他叫什么? |
[20:15] | Hunt. James Hunt. | 亨特 詹姆斯•亨特 |
[20:21] | You see, you share information and I share information. | 你看 你跟我分享信息 我也跟你分享信息 |
[20:26] | That’s what teammates are for. | 队友就是干这个用的 |
[20:38] | Where the hell are we going? | 咱去哪儿啊? |
[20:40] | I promise it’ll be worth it. | 我保证值得你等啦 |
[20:42] | Just keep them closed. | 眼睛闭好了 |
[20:44] | Wait for it. | 稍等 |
[20:46] | Wait for it. | 稍等 |
[20:51] | There. What do you say? | 来 喜欢不? |
[20:54] | She’s Formula 1. | 这是F1赛车啊 |
[20:56] | Yes, she is, Superstar. | 是的 巨星 |
[20:58] | Your brother and I got together with the bean counters. | 你哥和我去找了账房先生 |
[21:01] | And since the economics of F1 | F1的经济环境 |
[21:03] | are not so significantly different to the economics of Formula 2, | 其实和F2也没有太大差别 |
[21:06] | well, we thought if we were going to be losing money, | 我们觉得 反正都是赔钱 |
[21:09] | we might as well be doing it on the big roulette table in Formula 1. | 不如到F1的大场面上赔 |
[21:12] | You fat, little, inbred beauty. Come here. | 你这小杂种 |
[21:19] | Actually, credit where it’s due, we got the idea from Niki. | 其实这主意还是尼基让我想到的 |
[21:23] | – Who? – Lauda. | – 谁? – 劳达 |
[21:25] | Bought his way in, rather than mess about in the lower divisions. | 他花钱进了F1 而不是在低组别瞎混 |
[21:28] | I thought, “Bloody hell, he’s right.” | 我心想 他他妈的做得对啊 |
[21:30] | No sponsorship, Superstar. I hope you approve. | 巨星 咱没赞助商 希望你没意见 |
[21:33] | No vulgar logos for cigarettes or condoms. | 没有粗俗不堪的香烟 避孕套商标 |
[21:38] | Just plain white with the flags. Ooh! | 就是白色车身 配上国旗 |
[21:40] | And racing overalls which read, | 赛车服上写着… |
[21:44] | “Sex. Breakfast of champions.” | “性爱 冠军的早餐” |
[21:50] | So, when do we start? | 咱什么时候开始? |
[21:52] | – Soon as you’re ready. – Ready? | – 你准备好就开始 – 准备好? |
[21:55] | I’ve been waiting for this my whole life. | 我一辈子都在等这天 |
[22:06] | – Hi, welcome to Watkins Glen. – Hello! | – 你好 欢迎来到沃特金斯•格伦村 – 你好 |
[22:08] | When the season started, people wondered | 赛季开始的时候 人们在好奇 |
[22:11] | whether Lord Hesketh and his team of upper-class enthusiasts | 赫斯克斯勋爵和这些上流社会爱好者 |
[22:14] | were bringing glamour to the racing community, or just comedy. | 是让这赛车运动更迷人了 还是只是带来一场闹剧 |
[22:18] | Certainly, it was the first time anyone had seen | 这一定是第一次在维修区看到 |
[22:20] | a butler serving oysters and caviar in the pits. | 有管家给供应鱼子酱和生蚝 |
[22:24] | But they have made quite an impact. | 他们成绩也确实令人瞩目 |
[22:27] | Sixth in France, fourth in Britain and third in Holland. | 法国站第六 英国站第四 荷兰站第三 |
[22:30] | All drivers on the track, caution flags are out. | 赛道上的车手请注意 红旗 |
[22:34] | A severe crash at the Esses. | Esses弯发生严重事故 |
[22:36] | Red flag. There is a car off the track. | 红旗 有车冲出赛道 |
[22:38] | And reports are reaching me | 我收到报告 |
[22:40] | that there has been a serious accident in qualifying. | 排位赛中发生了严重事故 |
[22:42] | Er, the identity of the driver we don’t currently have at the moment, | 目前还不清楚出事车手是谁 |
[22:45] | but, as you can tell from all the activity going on behind me towards the track, | 但从我身后大家的反应来看 |
[22:49] | it is clearly a grave incident indeed. | 这场事故可能是致命的 |
[22:51] | We will, of course, have more information for you as and when we get it, | 我们得知更多信息后 会立即播报给大家 |
[22:54] | but it is the sight and sound of Formula 1 nobody likes to see. | 但这确实是F1中大家不愿看到的一面 |
[23:14] | Drivers of top stature | 过去四个赛季中 |
[23:15] | we’ve lost just in the past four seasons | 逝去的顶级车手 |
[23:17] | have included Piers Courage, Jochen Rindt, | 包括皮尔斯•柯瑞吉 尤亨•林特 |
[23:22] | Jo Siffert, Roger Williamson | 乔•西费尔特 罗杰•威廉姆森 |
[23:26] | and today, at Watkins Glen, | 以及今天在沃特金斯•格伦赛道 |
[23:28] | Formula 1 has claimed another driver. | F1又夺去了一名车手的生命 |
[23:31] | The Tyrrell team have withdrawn from the race. | 泰利尔车队退出了比赛 |
[23:33] | Their places on the grid will be left empty. | 他们在发车区的起跑位置将空出来 |
[23:36] | – Terrible. – They should cancel the race. | – 太糟了 – 比赛应该取消 |
[23:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:40] | He made a mistake, went into the corner too fast. | 他失误了 进弯的时候太快了 |
[23:43] | It’s his fault. | 是他的错 |
[23:44] | – Is that right? -It’s obvious. | – 是么? – 很明显 |
[23:47] | Look at the tyre marks. | 看看轮胎印就知道了 |
[23:49] | So says the nobody who had to pay for his own drive. | 就凭一个花钱买席位的无名小卒说么? |
[23:52] | How’s that working out for you, by the way? | 付费车手当得怎么样啊? |
[23:54] | Fine. How is it at the back? | 挺好啊 跑在后排什么感觉? |
[23:58] | Not planning on being there for long. | 不打算在后面待很久 |
[24:01] | Ten minutes to the warm-up lap. | 十分钟后暖胎圈 |
[24:02] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[24:07] | Arsehole. | 混蛋 |
[24:10] | Heading into the Grand Hotel hairpin, second gear. | 二档进入大酒店发卡弯 |
[24:13] | Turn in hard, | 急转弯 |
[24:14] | looking for late apex, gentle with the bar. | 留意弯心来得比较晚 |
[24:19] | Heading into Portier, second gear, clip the apex, | 二档进入Portier弯 吃到弯心 |
[24:22] | light brake, stay in second, looking for a good exit. | 轻点刹车 继续二档 保持出弯速度 |
[24:26] | Heading through the tunnel, gradual right, | 穿过隧道 开始加速 |
[24:28] | up through third, fourth, fifth… | 三档 四档 五档… |
[24:31] | Is Alexander round? | 亚历山大在么? |
[24:34] | Er, yes, he was. | 他刚才在 |
[24:36] | He went back to the house to take a call. | 他回家去打电话了 |
[24:38] | He’ll be back shortly. | 一会儿就回来 |
[24:40] | He only wanted to show me his pride and joy. | 他想让我来看看他的骄傲和愉悦 |
[24:43] | Rhymes with “boy”, if you ask me. And “toy”. | 我看和”男孩””玩具”都押韵啊 |
[24:48] | God, it’s so flimsy for something that costs so much. | 看着真脆弱 这玩意这么贵 |
[24:52] | There’s no comfort, no protection, nothing. | 却一点不舒服 也没有保护 什么都没有 |
[24:56] | No, it’s just a little coffin, really. | 就是个小棺材 |
[24:59] | Surrounded by high-octane fuel in here. | 装满了高辛烷燃料 |
[25:02] | Being driven round 170 miles per hour. | 以170英里每小时的速度跑着 |
[25:05] | To all intents and purposes, this thing’s a bomb on wheels. | 怎么看都是个带轮子的炸弹 |
[25:09] | You’re James, aren’t you? | 你是詹姆斯 对吧? |
[25:12] | Yes. | 是呀 |
[25:15] | You fit the description. | 你跟描述很吻合 |
[25:17] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[25:19] | Suzy. Friend of Alex’s. | 我叫苏西 是亚历山大的朋友 |
[25:22] | Yeah, yeah. I know exactly. | 我知道 |
[25:26] | What was the description? | 描述是什么啊? |
[25:28] | Mostly positive, in terms of appearance. | 外貌方面都是好的喽 |
[25:29] | Negative only in terms of character. | 负面的只是性格方面 |
[25:32] | I’ve been told to avoid you. | 人家告诉我要离你远点 |
[25:35] | BY Whom? | 谁告诉你的? |
[25:36] | Alexander. He says you’re a bad boy. | 亚历山大 他说你是坏男孩 |
[25:39] | Alexander doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 亚历山大不知道自己在说什么 |
[25:42] | I was. I’m not any more. | 以前我是坏男孩 现在不是了 |
[25:44] | The new me is very professional. Early to bed, early to rise. | 新的我很职业的 早睡早起 |
[25:48] | All very dull. | 生活可无聊了 |
[25:49] | But according to the team, | 车队的人说 |
[25:51] | “The best way to keep beating the goose-stepper.” | 这是打败听话哥的最好方法 |
[25:54] | Is that what you were doing when I came in? | 我进来的时候 你就是在干这个吗? |
[25:56] | Yes, visualisation techniques, memorising the circuit, | 是的 具象化技巧 记住赛道图 |
[25:59] | in this case Monaco, which is up next. | 今天练的是下场要比的摩纳哥赛道 |
[26:06] | Personally, I’ve always been a great believer in getting there on the clay, | 我自己一直坚信要去比赛 |
[26:10] | putting my foot down and playing chicken with everyone else. | 油门踩到底 跟大家对撞 |
[26:14] | But they don’t want me doing that any more. | 但他们不想我这样了 |
[26:16] | They want my body like a temple and my mind like a monk. | 希望我的身体是座庙 头脑是个和尚 |
[26:21] | And what about your soul, your heart? | 那灵魂 和心呢? |
[26:24] | Well, they’ve got ideas about that, too. | 这些他们也有说法的 |
[26:26] | They want me to stop messing around, settle down, | 他们希望我不要再东睡西睡 |
[26:29] | get married with the next nice girl I meet. | 遇上个好闺女就赶紧娶回家了 |
[26:31] | They think it would be good for me. | 他们觉得这对我有好处 |
[26:33] | Hmm. What do you think? | 那你怎么觉得? |
[26:35] | It sounds fucking awful. | 太他妈烦了 |
[26:40] | But since they’re right about most things, | 但既然大多数的事他们说得都对 |
[26:42] | they’re probably right about that, too. | 这一点大概他们也是对的 |
[26:45] | You don’t fancy getting married, do you? | 你不想结婚的 对吧? |
[27:13] | Suzy. | 苏西 |
[27:15] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[27:22] | – What’s going on with him? – Nothing. Nothing. | – 他们怎么了? – 没什么 没什么 |
[27:25] | Didn’t want to ruin your day. | 不能毁了你的好日子 |
[27:27] | It’s. .. It’s the Kraut. | 是德国佬 |
[27:29] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[27:32] | He’s just been signed by Ferrari. | 法拉利刚刚签下他 |
[27:34] | You’re kidding me? Jesus. How did that happen? | 开玩笑吧 这怎么可能? |
[27:38] | Did he buy his way in there, too? | 他也是花钱进去的吗? |
[27:39] | Well, the old man took Regazzoni back and he insisted on it, apparently. | 恩佐老人家招回了雷加佐尼 他坚持要劳达也来 |
[27:45] | He says that Niki’s a genius setting up the cars. | 说尼基在调车方面是个天才 |
[28:06] | It’s terrible. Drives like a pig. | 太差了 慢得跟个猪一样 |
[28:09] | – Oh, you can’t say that. – Why not? | – 不能这么说话啊 – 为什么不能? |
[28:12] | – It’s a Ferrari! -It’s a shitbox. | – 这是法拉利啊 – 是一坨屎啊 |
[28:14] | It understeers like crazy and the weight distribution is a disaster. | 转向不足很严重 重量分配也很糟糕 |
[28:17] | It’s amazing, all these facilities and you make a piece of crap like this. | 你们真棒啊 这么多设施 就造出这么个垃圾 |
[28:52] | “Ferrari family.” “Our good friend Clay Regazzoni.” | 法拉利的大家庭 老朋友克雷•雷加佐尼 |
[28:55] | You are family and friend to the commendatore as long as you win. | 只要你能赢 你就是”大统领”的朋友和家人 |
[28:59] | The minute you don’t, ciao, ciao. | 赢不了 就拜拜吧 |
[29:01] | I totally understand. It’s business. I would do the same. | 我懂 这是做生意 换我也会这么做 |
[29:05] | But it isn’t just business, is it? What we do. | 但这不光是生意啊 我们的事业 |
[29:08] | It’s passion, love. | 是激情 是爱 |
[29:10] | Which is why we are prepared to risk our lives for it. | 所以我们才愿意为之付出生命 |
[29:13] | Not me. | 我不是啊 |
[29:14] | If I had more talent and could earn better money with something else, | 如果我觉得我有别的本事能干别的 挣更多钱 |
[29:17] | I would. | 我就不开车了 |
[29:18] | How do you know you will make money here? You haven’t yet. | 你怎么知道你在这儿能挣钱?你现在还没挣到呢 |
[29:22] | Not yet, but I will. | 暂时没 但以后会的 |
[29:25] | If you can, I can. | 你都能挣 我也能挣 |
[29:31] | You know, are you ever not an asshole? | 你什么时候不这么浑啊? |
[29:34] | – Why am I an asshole? – Well… | – 我浑吗? – 呃… |
[29:36] | You know, by now I’m both quicker than you | 你知道我比你跑得快 |
[29:38] | and better at setting up the car. | 调车比你好 |
[29:40] | You can’t deal with it, so you’re the asshole. | 你接受不了 你才是混蛋 |
[29:41] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[29:51] | I brought you along today because you seem like a lonely kind of guy. | 我带你来 是因为觉得你挺寂寞的 |
[29:54] | I thought if I introduced you to some nice people, | 我以为给你介绍些好朋友 |
[29:56] | that could rub off on you. | 会对你有好处 |
[29:58] | Forget it. Make your own friends. | 还是算了 你自己交朋友去吧 |
[30:00] | Come on, Clay. I’m sorry. | 别这样 克雷 对不起啦 |
[30:39] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗? |
[30:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:43] | Can you give me a lift to the nearest town, | 能不能拉我去最近的镇子? |
[30:45] | anywhere with a train station? | 有火车站就行 |
[30:48] | Sure. Trento’s half an hour’s drive. | 当然可以 开车半小时就到特伦托 |
[30:52] | Get in. | 上车吧 |
[31:20] | What are you doing? | 干嘛啊? |
[31:21] | You hear that noise when you accelerate? | 听到加速时候的噪音了吗? |
[31:23] | – No. – Your fan belt is loose. | – 听不到 – 风扇皮带松了 |
[31:26] | My What? | 什么? |
[31:28] | And when you brake, your foot goes all the way down, | 你刹车的时候 要狠狠踩下去 |
[31:30] | which means there’s air in the system. | 说明刹车系统里有空气 |
[31:32] | – Anything else? – No. | – 还有什么? – 没了 |
[31:35] | Apart from the rear brakes are worn out, | 除了后轴制动磨损严重 |
[31:38] | the front right tyre’s a bit soft, | 右前胎有亏气 |
[31:40] | which explains why you’re weaving so much. | 所以你老在摆动方向盘 |
[31:42] | Hmm. How can you tell? | 你怎么知道? |
[31:45] | – My ass. – Sorry? | – 我的屁股 – 什么? |
[31:47] | God gave me an okay mind, | 老天给我的脑子还凑活 |
[31:49] | but a really good ass, which can feel everything in a car. | 屁股是真的好 车子的反馈都能感觉到 |
[31:52] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. This car is fine. | 你不知道自己在说什么 这车好着呢 |
[31:54] | – I just had a service a week ago. – Not a good one. | – 一周前才保养过 – 保养得不咋地 |
[31:57] | Yes, a very good one, very expensive. | 好着呢 花了好多钱 |
[32:00] | This car is as good as new. Relax. | 这车就跟新的一样 别紧张 |
[32:09] | Not in a hurry, are you? | 你不着急吧? |
[32:11] | No. As long as I’m back in Maranello Monday morning. | 不着急 周一早上能回到马拉内罗就行了 |
[32:17] | Ja. | 对 |
[32:18] | – Marlene. – Niki. | – 我叫马莲尼 – 我叫尼基 |
[33:27] | Mi scusi… Tu sei Niki Lauda? | 不好意思 您是不是尼基•劳达? |
[33:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:41] | – Actually, we do, yeah. – Okay. | – 事实上需要 – 好吧 |
[33:43] | It’s my honour, Niki, please. | 太荣幸了 尼基 |
[33:44] | – Thank you. – My car is your car. | – 谢谢 – 我的车就是你的车 |
[33:46] | On one condition, though. It’s a piece of shit. It’s dog shit. | 就一个条件… 车子很烂啦 |
[33:50] | But if you drive it, you make my life, Niki, eh? | 但如果你开的话 我这辈子就值了 |
[34:06] | – Niki Lauda! – Niki Lauda, Niki Lauda! | – 尼基•劳达 – 尼基•劳达 尼基•劳达 |
[34:10] | Will someone please tell me what’s going on? | 谁能给我讲讲是怎么回事吗? |
[34:13] | Who are you? Should I know you? | 你是谁啊?很有名吗? |
[34:14] | What, you don’t know? | 你不知道啊? |
[34:16] | He’s Niki Lauda, Formula 1 driver, and he just signed with Ferrari. | 他是尼基•劳达 F1车手 他刚加入法拉利车队 |
[34:20] | – Him? – Yes. | – 就他? – 是啊 |
[34:22] | – Impossible. – Why? | – 不可能 – 为什么? |
[34:24] | Well, you know, Formula 1 drivers, they have long hair, are sexy, | F1车手嘛 不都是长头发啊 很性感啊 |
[34:29] | their shirts are open to here. | 衬衫扣子打开着 |
[34:30] | – Thank you. – Yes. | – 谢谢 – 对吧? |
[34:32] | Anyway, look at the way he’s driving, like an old man. | 你看他开车的样子 跟个老头似的 |
[34:40] | There’s no need to drive fast. | 现在没必要开快车 |
[34:41] | It just increases the percentage of risk. | 只会增加风险 |
[34:44] | We’re not in a hurry. I’m not being paid. | 我们又不着急 也没人给我钱 |
[34:47] | Right now, with zero incentive or reward, | 现在一点激励和回报都没有 |
[34:49] | why would I drive fast? | 为什么要开快车? |
[34:53] | Because I’m asking you to. | 因为我让你开快点 |
[35:59] | This is an incredible battle | 这是开红色法拉利的尼基•劳达 |
[36:01] | between Niki Lauda in the red Ferrari | 和开白色赫斯克斯的詹姆斯•亨特 |
[36:03] | and James Hunt in the white Hesketh. | 之间激烈的竞争 |
[36:07] | …the challenge of Niki Lauda… | 尼基•劳达挑战… |
[36:08] | Lauda attacking Hunt. | 劳达尝试超越 |
[36:10] | Lauda gets through on the inside. | 他从内侧超越 |
[36:12] | Goes wide at the exit. | 出弯走大了 |
[36:13] | Hunt is past again. | 亨特又超过了他 |
[36:15] | Once more Lauda tries to sneak up the inside. | 劳达再次尝试从内侧超越 |
[36:18] | They’re absolutely side by side, wheel to wheel. | 他们现在并排了 |
[36:22] | So evenly matched. Fantastic battle between these two great drivers. | 他们斗得旗鼓相当 太精彩了 |
[36:26] | Hunt is now ahead once more. | 亨特再次领先 |
[36:30] | But Lauda’s coming back again now. Lauda once more sneaks up the inside. | 但劳达又来了 他再次从内侧超越 |
[36:35] | And again he runs wide. Again the Hesketh… | 他又一次走大了 |
[36:37] | – Suzy, we’re ready, come on. – Just… Just one second. | – 苏西 我们准备好了 来吧 – 稍等一下 |
[36:41] | – Can we go, yeah? – Okay, yeah. | – 可以开始了吗? – 好吧 |
[36:45] | We’re in the closing laps of this race here at Watkins Glen. | 沃特金斯•格伦的比赛进入最后阶段 |
[36:48] | They come down the hill. | 他们进入下坡路段 |
[36:50] | And Hunt’s got a problem! | 亨特的车出问题了 |
[36:52] | Hunt pulls across to the left. | 亨特停了下来 |
[36:55] | Lauda goes ahead on his own. | 劳达继续向前 |
[36:59] | A sad end to a wonderful battle. | 这么精彩的竞争却是这样的结局 |
[37:02] | Hunt pushing off the marshal. | 亨特推开了马修… |
[37:13] | The chequered flag is waiting for Lauda and for Ferrari. | 黑白格旗在等待着劳达的法拉利冲线 |
[37:18] | The title going to Niki Lauda, | 尼基•劳达获得世界冠军 |
[37:21] | who wins the race, | 他获得了比赛的胜利 |
[37:22] | who wins the World Championship. | 也拿到了赛季总冠军 |
[38:07] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | – 恭喜啊 – 谢谢 |
[38:11] | Marlene. | 马莲尼 |
[38:14] | With a car like that, the rest of us never really stood a chance, did we? | 您有了火星车 俺们别的车手一点机会都没有 不是吗? |
[38:17] | Maybe the fact the car is so good has something to do with me. | 我的车那么好 可能跟我有点关系呢 |
[38:21] | Come on, Niki. You’re in a Ferrari. I’m in a Hesketh. | 得了 尼基 你开的法拉利 我开的赫斯克斯 |
[38:24] | Equal terms, the way it was in Formula 3, | 要是跟F3的时候 咱俩车一样 |
[38:25] | – I’d beat you and you know it. – Never. | – 我就能击败你 你知道的 – 不可能 |
[38:28] | You might win one race, maybe two, because you’re aggressive. | 你可能能赢一两站 因为你开车比较凶 |
[38:31] | But in the long run, over the course of a season, no chance. | 但是从整个赛季来看 没戏 |
[38:34] | Right. Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[38:36] | Because to be a champion, it takes more than just being quick. | 因为要成为世界冠军 光开得快是不够的 |
[38:39] | It’s the whole picture. | 要顾全大局 |
[38:40] | You’re just a charger and a party guy. | 你只会往前冲 你就是来找乐的 |
[38:42] | That’s why everybody likes you. | 所以大家都喜欢你 |
[38:44] | Try saying that and tell me you’re not jealous. | 你再说一遍 说你不嫉妒我 |
[38:48] | Why would I be jealous? Think about it. | 我干嘛嫉妒你?想想啊 |
[38:51] | All that affection, all those smiles | 这些人喜欢你 对你笑 |
[38:53] | is a sign of disrespect. | 只说明他们不尊重你 |
[38:55] | They don’t fear you. Whereas compare that to me. | 不怕你 而对我… |
[38:57] | Yes, compared to you, whom no one likes. | 对你… 没人喜欢你 |
[39:00] | – Right. – Not even his own teammates. | – 是啊 – 你队友都不喜欢你 |
[39:02] | Right. Because I’m a serious guy. | 是啊 因为我很认真 |
[39:04] | I go to bed early, I look after myself, look after my car. | 我早早睡觉 我照顾好自己 照顾好我的车 |
[39:07] | – Yes, you’re very well-behaved. – Go to work, kick ass. | – 乖孩子 – 来上班 |
[39:10] | And then, after the race, I go home instead of going to bars | 赢了比赛 工作结束 我就回家了 |
[39:13] | and talk all this bullshit with all these assholes. | 而不是去酒吧和这些混蛋扯淡 |
[39:16] | Arseholes? | 混蛋? |
[39:18] | You should go home more often, too. | 你也应该多回家 |
[39:24] | I heard you got married. | 我听说你结婚了 |
[39:27] | Yes, I did. | 是啊 |
[39:30] | So where is she, this mysterious wife? | 那她在哪儿呢?你神秘的夫人? |
[39:34] | In New York, working. | 在纽约工作呢 |
[39:37] | You know, I’ve never seen you with her once. | 从来没见你带她来过 |
[39:39] | No? | 是么? |
[39:43] | Well, maybe that’s because you’re always at home, | 可能是因为你总是在家啊 |
[39:46] | on your own, looking after yourself, being a good little boy. | 自己一个人 照顾好自己 当个好孩子 |
[39:54] | Take a drink on me, James. | 詹姆斯 喝一杯 我买单 |
[39:57] | Thank you, Niki. I might just have two. | 谢谢啊 尼基 那我来两杯好了 |
[40:11] | Right, Bubbles, | 好了 巴伯 |
[40:13] | whatever it takes to beat that prick next year, just say it. | 为了明年击败那个混蛋 有什么要求你们尽管提 |
[40:16] | Your word is my command. | 你说什么我都听 |
[40:17] | There are no lengths to which I will not go. I mean it. | 没有什么我不能做的 我是认真的 |
[40:23] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[40:27] | Where is everybody? What’s the matter? | 大家都去哪儿了?出什么事了? |
[40:36] | Do you know what the date is today? | 你知道今天是几号吗? |
[40:38] | Yes, it’s November, the 14th. Why? | 知道啊 11月14号 怎么了? |
[40:41] | Do you have any idea of the significance of that date? | 你知道这个日期有什么意义吗? |
[40:47] | I don’t know. Time to start killing pheasants? | 不知道啊 开始杀野鸡的时节吗? |
[40:52] | Actually, it’s the deadline for securing sponsorship | 其实是为了明年的F1赛季 |
[40:55] | for the forthcoming Formula 1 season. | 拉赞助商的截止日期 |
[40:57] | Yes? | 那又怎样? |
[40:59] | Which elapsed at midnight last night, and we didn’t attract any. | 昨天夜里12点截止 而咱们还没有任何赞助商 |
[41:02] | Well, so? We aren’t looking for sponsorship. | 那又怎样?咱们不是不找赞助商么? |
[41:06] | Like you said, condoms and cigarettes, vulgar, right? | 你说的嘛 香烟和避孕套 太粗俗了 |
[41:10] | Right. | 是的 |
[41:13] | Except we are, or were. | 但我们是在拉赞助 曾经在拉 |
[41:18] | I’ve made something of a miscalculation. | 我算错了一点 |
[41:21] | The economics, Formula 1, realities thereof. | F1的经济环境 |
[41:26] | It turns out, not like the lower divisions at all. | 其实和低组别一点都不一样 |
[41:32] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思? |
[41:35] | I’m saying it’s over, Superstar. | 我是说 都结束了 巨星 |
[41:39] | The banks have stepped in, started laying everyone off. | 银行介入了 让大家都滚了 |
[41:44] | Probably have to sell this place. | 可能这房子也得卖了 |
[41:47] | Oh, Christ. | 天呐 |
[42:30] | I need a drive, Pete. I need you to find me a drive. | 我需要个位子 彼得 我需要你帮我找到个车手席位 |
[42:34] | I mean, what about Lotus? | 莲花有戏吗? |
[42:37] | You don’t wanna know. | 还是别告诉你好 |
[42:38] | – Actually, I do. – Okay. Uh… | – 我想知道 – 好吧 |
[42:43] | They felt your reputation preceded you. | 他们觉得你名不副实 |
[42:46] | And what does that mean? | 这什么意思? |
[42:49] | It’s my other line. Look, I’ll get back to you. | 另一个电话响了 我晚些打给你 |
[42:54] | Peter Hunt. | 我是彼得•亨特 |
[42:55] | Fuck. | 操 |
[43:08] | Don’t worry. Something will turn up. | 别担心 会有机会的 |
[43:18] | Doubt that will help in the meantime. | 我觉得现在喝酒对你没帮助 |
[43:23] | Why don’t we go away at the weekend? | 不如我们周末出去玩儿吧? |
[43:26] | Skiing. Before I go back to New York. | 去滑雪 趁我还没回纽约 |
[43:32] | Talk to me, James. Don’t make a stranger of me. | 跟我说说啊 詹姆斯 别把我当路人 |
[43:36] | You know, Suzy, only a stranger would invite me skiing | 苏西 只有路人才会请我去滑雪 |
[43:40] | when they know I haven’t got a fucking drive. | 我现在连车手席位都没有 |
[43:49] | I can’t watch this. | 我看不下去了 |
[43:51] | What were you hoping for anyway? | 你以为能看到什么呢? |
[43:54] | A well-adjusted knight in shining armour? | 一个调教好的白马王子? |
[43:57] | No danger of that. | 才不会这么高期待 |
[43:59] | – Let me give you some advice. – I’m all ears. | – 我给你点建议吧 – 听着呢 |
[44:01] | Don’t go to men who are willing to kill themselves driving in circles | 不要找一个转圈找死的男人 |
[44:04] | – looking for normality. – I never expected normality. | – 然后期待他是正常人 – 从来没希望你是正常人 |
[44:07] | God knows I walked into this with my eyes open. | 我找你的时候很清楚你是什么 |
[44:09] | I just hoped I’d married someone | 我只希望我嫁的人 |
[44:10] | who was half as impressive on the inside as he is on the outside. | 内心美能及上外表美的一半 |
[44:13] | At least there’s something behind the facade. | 好歹还有个内心呗 |
[44:15] | – Oh, James. – Fuck off to New York, dear. | – 詹姆斯 – 滚回纽约去吧 |
[44:19] | There must be a moisturiser or an eye shadow somewhere | 那儿肯定有什么润肤露啊眼影啊 |
[44:21] | that needs your vapid mush to flog it. | 等着你试用呢 |
[44:59] | – Hello? – Hi, James. | – 你好 – 詹姆斯 |
[45:01] | It’s Peter. Something’s up at McLaren. | 是我 彼得 麦克拉伦有机会 |
[45:05] | – What have you heard? – Nothing. Why? | – 你听说了吗? – 没有啊 |
[45:07] | I heard Emerson’s off. He’s dumped them in it. | 我听说爱默生跳槽了 不跟麦克拉伦玩儿了 |
[45:10] | Jesus. Get me in there, Pete. | 帮我拿下这个席位 |
[45:12] | Say anything, just get me in that room. | 随便跟他们说什么 让我跟他们谈谈 |
[45:20] | I’ll come straight to the point. | 我就直接说重点了 |
[45:21] | – Our esteemed lead driver… – Fitti-fucking-paldi. | – 我们的一号车手 – 操蛋的费蒂帕尔迪 |
[45:25] | …has ditched us for another team at the last minute. | 在最后关头抛弃我们转投别的车队了 |
[45:27] | – Coper-fucking-sucar. – And we need a replacement. | – 操蛋的Copersucar车队 – 我们需要找人替他 |
[45:30] | ASA-fucking-P. | 他妈的现在就要找 |
[45:32] | Fortunately, a few hands have already gone up, good people. | 幸运的是 已经好多人来找我们了 |
[45:37] | – Jacky lckx. – I’m quicker than Jacky. | – 杰基•埃克斯 – 我比杰基快 |
[45:40] | – But he’s consistent, dependable. – A grown-up. | – 但他比较稳定 可靠 – 成熟 |
[45:44] | Right, and will he go for that gap when no one else will? | 但是没人愿意去超的空档 他会愿意去超吗? |
[45:47] | Will he put his life on the line the day that it really matters? | 真正重要的时候 他会愿意去搏命吗? |
[45:50] | The sponsors like him. | 赞助商喜欢他 |
[45:52] | What do you want, a driver or a brush salesman? | 你到底要什么?车手 还是卖牙刷的? |
[45:54] | – We wanna be successful. – Yes, so do I. | – 我们希望成功 – 我也希望啊 |
[45:56] | But that means beating Niki Lauda, | 对我来说 成功就是打败尼基•劳达 |
[45:57] | not being a show pony for sponsors. | 而不是做赞助商的花瓶 |
[45:59] | I heard about this thing with Niki. | 我听说你跟尼基的事儿了 |
[46:01] | Everyone has. | 大家都听说了 |
[46:03] | – You really think you can beat him? – I’d beat him in a McLaren. | – 你真觉得能打败他? – 开麦克拉伦就能 |
[46:06] | It’s the only car out there as quick as the Ferrari. | 只有你家的车能跟法拉利抗衡 |
[46:09] | Which is why I’m here, begging. | 所以我才来这里 求你们 |
[46:12] | Look, I’ll do whatever you ask. | 你们想怎样都可以 |
[46:13] | I’ll put on a tie, I’ll smile for sponsors, | 我可以穿上正装 对赞助商微笑 |
[46:15] | say the right things. | 说好听的话 |
[46:17] | I can beat this guy, trust me. | 相信我 我可以打败他 |
[46:20] | Just give me the drive. | 把这个席位给我 |
[46:23] | Yeah. Yeah, he can be a loose cannon. | 是的 他是很我行我素 |
[46:25] | And, yeah, he will drive you all mad, | 他也会让你很生气 |
[46:27] | but in terms of raw talent and right stuff, | 但从天赋来看 |
[46:30] | there is no better driver in the world. | 这世界上找不到比他更好的车手了 |
[46:33] | He’s the real thing, Teddy. | 他真的很优秀 泰迪 |
[46:35] | He’s what we all came into this for. | 我们进入这项运动 就是为了他这样的人 |
[46:38] | Nine days out of ten you’ll be pulling your hair out, | 十天里有九天你会被他气得抓狂 |
[46:40] | but on that tenth clay, James will be unbeatable. | 但就是那第十天 詹姆斯就是不可战胜的 |
[46:43] | And that is the day you will wish you had him in your car. | 那一天你就会希望你车里的车手是他 |
[46:45] | You will never win the championship with Jacky lckx. | 用杰基•埃克斯 你永远拿不到总冠军 |
[46:48] | You just might with James. | 用詹姆斯 你还能有点戏 |
[47:13] | Welcome to Sao Paulo, Brazil, and the lnterlagos circuit | 欢迎来到巴西圣保罗的英特拉格斯赛道 |
[47:15] | for the first race in the 1976 Formula 1 season, | 这里是1976赛季F1揭幕战 |
[47:19] | where the main news is that James Hunt has qualified fastest, | 今天的重大新闻是 詹姆斯•亨特排位最快 |
[47:23] | beating Niki Lauda’s Ferrari to pole position | 以0.02秒的优势击败尼基•劳达的法拉利 |
[47:25] | by just two hundredths of a second. | 拿到杆位 |
[47:28] | New car. | 新车哦 |
[47:31] | – I noticed. – Pole position. | – 发现了 – 杆位哦 |
[47:34] | I noticed that, too. | 也发现了 |
[47:35] | Level playing field now, my ratty little friend. | 现在咱们又在一条起跑线了 我的小耗子朋友 |
[47:37] | Yeah. Let’s see where we are after lap one. | 看看第一圈跑完什么情况吧 |
[47:41] | Let’s see where we are in five races’ time. | 看看五站比赛以后什么情况吧 |
[47:45] | Hunt has the pit lane pole position, | 亨特拿到了杆位 |
[47:47] | which should give him the best chance of outdragging Lauda’s Ferrari. | 这可能是击败劳达的法拉利的最好机会 |
[47:51] | If ever there was a doubt about | 之前如果有人怀疑过 |
[47:52] | whether Lauda had a serious challenger to this season, | 这个赛季劳达能不能有个旗鼓相当的对手 |
[47:56] | Hunt and his McLaren have certainly given us the answer. | 亨特的麦克拉伦显然给了我们答案 |
[48:15] | Here in South Africa, | 在南非 |
[48:17] | James Hunt is determined to make amends | 亨特发誓要追回上一站 |
[48:19] | after that disastrous retirement in Brazil. | 在巴西退赛落下的差距 |
[48:23] | But it’s Lauda who takes the flag here at Kyalami. | 但是在卡拉米赛道第一个冲线的是劳达 |
[48:26] | James Hunt comes home second | 詹姆斯•亨特排在第二 |
[48:28] | to confirm his championship challenge at last | 继续向总冠军发起冲击 |
[48:31] | and score his first points of the season. | 也拿到了本赛季的第一分 |
[48:34] | That wind you can feel is me breathing down your neck. | 那风 就是我对着你脖子吹气 |
[48:38] | Next time I’ll have you. | 下次就赢过你了 |
[48:41] | We’ll see in Spain. | 西班牙决胜负啊 |
[49:03] | James Hunt finally takes his first victory of the season | 詹姆斯•亨特终于在西班牙 |
[49:07] | here in Spain, after a brilliant drive. | 拿到了赛季首冠 他今天表现很出色 |
[49:10] | It was only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[49:29] | – it’s too wide. – Disqualified. | – 太宽了 – 取消成绩 |
[49:32] | – What? – You’re disqualified. | – 什么? – 取消成绩 |
[49:34] | How can we be disqualified? | 怎么能取消? |
[49:36] | – 1.5 centimetres. – It’s the same car. | – 宽了1.5厘米 – 是同一辆车啊 |
[49:45] | …McLaren M23 has proved very controversial here. | …麦克拉伦的M23赛车 在这里引起了极大争议 |
[49:50] | Just make it narrower. I don’t care how. | 就弄窄点 我不管你们怎么弄 |
[49:52] | New rear suspension. New wishbones. | 新的后悬挂 新的叉骨 |
[49:54] | I wanna make sure this thing is legal, no doubts. | 要确保这车符合规则规定 不能有疑点 |
[49:57] | Well, then we’d better move the oil coolers back to the old position. | 那就得把机油散热器挪回原来的地方 |
[50:02] | Fuck. | 操 |
[50:15] | And with Hunt disqualified from his Spain win, | 西班牙站亨特被取消成绩 |
[50:17] | his championship year is not going well. | 他这个赛季进展很不顺利 |
[50:20] | And now it’s all gone wrong here at Monaco! | 现在在摩纳哥又乱套了 |
[50:23] | His engine is smoking. | 他的引擎冒烟了 |
[50:27] | Smoke pouring from the engine of that McLaren! | 他的麦克拉伦赛车尾部冒起了浓烟 |
[50:30] | And James Hunt is out! | 詹姆斯•亨特下车了 |
[50:31] | – Can you tell us what happened? – Sure. It’s magic. | – 能不能讲讲怎么回事? – 跟变魔术似的 |
[50:34] | We’ve taken a great car, a great piece of engineering, | 一辆很棒的车 |
[50:36] | and overnight turned it into a big, huge, stinking turd. | 一晚上变成了一坨屎 |
[50:51] | Shit! | 操 |
[50:56] | What the hell have you done? The car’s evil. | 你们干了什么 |
[50:58] | It’s fucking undriveable! | 这车他妈的完全不能开 |
[51:00] | James, look, if there’s a problem with the car we’ll find it… | 詹姆斯 车有问题 我们会找到问题 |
[51:02] | The car is a piece of shit. You should be appealing this. | 这车就是坨屎 我们应该上诉啊 |
[51:04] | – We are appealing it. – We will sort it out. | – 我们在上诉 – 会解决的 |
[51:06] | – They’re killing us out there. – Go and get your dick wet. | – 咱们没有还手之力了 – 你去来一发吧 |
[51:08] | – You’re a wanker. – Fuck you. | – 你这笨蛋 – 操你妈 |
[51:10] | – You’re a fucking wanker. – I will, arsehole. | – 你他妈的笨蛋 – 我会的 混蛋 |
[51:13] | But this was a good race for you, no, Niki? | 尼基 胜利对你是好消息吧? |
[51:15] | It’s good for everyone | 对大家都是啊 |
[51:16] | that the quickest car happens to be a legal car. | 最快的车是辆符合规则要求的车 |
[51:18] | James, you’re 50 points behind Lauda in the championship. | 詹姆斯 积分榜你已经落后劳达五十分了 |
[51:21] | You’ve had another retirement today. What’s going wrong? | 今天你又退赛了 出了什么问题呢? |
[51:24] | Oh, it’s dirty politics and dirty tricks, that’s what’s going wrong. | 肮脏的政治斗争和肮脏的把戏呗 |
[51:28] | So, as we approach the halfway point in this year’s Formula 1 season, | 今年的F1赛季已经过半 |
[51:33] | Ferrari and Niki Lauda seem clearly on top, | 法拉利和尼基•劳达在积分榜都遥遥领先 |
[51:36] | and James Hunt and McLaren are struggling. | 詹姆斯•亨特的麦克拉伦则在挣扎 |
[51:39] | So, five races in, how’s it going so far? | 五站咯 如何啊? |
[51:43] | It’s fine. Just got a little problem with an Austrian rat | 挺好啊 就是有个奥地利小耗子输不起 |
[51:47] | and his team of Italian cheats | 他和他的意大利人 |
[51:48] | – who have destroyed my oar. – What are you talking about? | – 毁了我的车 – 你说什么呢? |
[51:51] | I’m talking about the race in Spain that I won. | 我在说我赢下的西班牙站 |
[51:53] | – Yeah, in a car which is not legal. – Five-eighths of an inch too wide. | – 用你那违规的车 – 宽了5/8英寸 |
[51:56] | You know that doesn’t have the slightest effect on speed. | 你知道这对速度几乎没影响的 |
[51:59] | But you complained and your team of lawyers leaned on the authorities. | 但你投诉了 你的车队影响了赛会 |
[52:01] | Now we’ve had to rebuild the car, and it’s become a monster. | 现在我们必须重新设计赛车 这车已经变成了个怪物 |
[52:04] | – At least it’s a legal monster. – You’ve had to resort to cheating. | – 这怪物至少符合规则 – 你就靠作弊取胜吗? |
[52:08] | You’re driving an illegal car and call me the cheat? It’s pathetic. | 你的车不符合规则 还说我作弊?真可悲 |
[52:11] | – Rules are rules. – Yes, and rats are rats. | – 规则就是规则 – 老鼠就是老鼠 |
[52:15] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:19] | Do you really think it upsets me, James, | 詹姆斯 你真觉得这我会生气吗? |
[52:22] | calling me a rat because I look like one? | 你叫我老鼠 就因为我长得像老鼠? |
[52:25] | I don’t mind it. | 我不在意 |
[52:27] | Rats are ugly, sure, and nobody likes them, | 老鼠是很丑 没错 也没人喜欢它们 |
[52:28] | but they’re very intelligent and they have a strong survival instinct. | 但它们智商高 它们求生本能很强 |
[52:32] | – Wonderful. – Marlene, komm. | – 棒极了 – 马莲尼 走了 |
[52:36] | No wonder she left him. | 怪不得她不要他了 |
[52:55] | Anyone seen Suzy? | 看到苏西了吗? |
[52:58] | She’s supposed to be here today. | 她今天应该来看比赛的 |
[53:01] | We, er…didn’t wanna tell you before the race. | 赛前不想打扰你 |
[53:05] | Tell me what? | 什么? |
[53:12] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[53:38] | Is that from him? | 他给你的吗? |
[53:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[53:48] | So when did all this start? | 什么时候开始的? |
[53:51] | That weekend I went skiing. | 我去滑雪的那个周末 |
[53:56] | Why have you come here, James? | 詹姆斯 你来干嘛? |
[53:59] | I’ve come to get you back. | 来带你回去啊 |
[54:02] | You don’t want me back. | 你不希望我回去 |
[54:04] | You never wanted to be married in the first place. | 你压根不想跟我结婚的 |
[54:05] | – Yes, I did. – Oh, come on, James. | – 我想的 – 别闹了 詹姆斯 |
[54:08] | You did it because you hoped it might change you, | 你结婚是以为婚姻可以改变你 |
[54:11] | settle you down, help with the racing. | 能让你安定下来 专注于比赛 |
[54:13] | No, I didn’t. | 不是的 不是这样的 |
[54:15] | And who knows? If it had been just the drinking | 你知道吗?如果你只是酗酒 |
[54:17] | or the dope or the infidelity or the moods, | 或者吸毒 或者外遇 或者脾气差 |
[54:21] | it might even have worked. | 我可能都忍了 |
[54:23] | – But when it’s all of them… – Yes, I know, I’m terrible. | – 但你所有的一起来… – 我知道 我很糟糕 |
[54:25] | No, you’re not terrible. | 不 你不糟糕 |
[54:27] | You’re just who you are at this point in your life. | 你就是…此时此刻 本色这样 |
[54:33] | God help anyone who wants more. | 想要求更多 就要看老天了 |
[54:37] | And Richard Burton, will he able to give you more? | 理查德•波顿 他能给你更多吗? |
[54:42] | You know, he has quite the bad boy reputation himself. | 他自己的名声不也是坏男人吗 |
[54:45] | What’s important is how it feels to me, | 重要的是我的感觉 |
[54:48] | and it feels like he adores me. | 我觉得他爱我 |
[54:57] | James! New York Times! | 詹姆斯 纽约时代 |
[54:58] | Are you and Suzy getting back together? | 你和苏西要复合了吗? |
[55:00] | – James, how do you feel… – It’s all very amicable. | – 詹姆斯 你感觉… – 我们很友善的 |
[55:03] | My wife has found herself a new backer… | 我夫人找到了新的靠山 |
[55:06] | I mean, lover, which makes her happy. | 我是说爱人 她很开心 |
[55:08] | And Mr Burton has found a way of feeling young again, | 波顿先生找到了自己的第二春 |
[55:11] | which makes him happy. | 他也很开心 |
[55:12] | Let’s hope his pockets are deep. They’ll need to be. | 希望他钱够多吧 得多点才成 |
[55:15] | And I’ve found a way to be single and | 我找到了法子恢复单身 |
[55:17] | have an ex-wife without it costing me a penny, | 和前妻离婚 一毛钱都不花 |
[55:20] | which has got to go down as the biggest win of my career. | 这可是我职业生涯最大的胜利了 |
[55:22] | I have a flight to catch. | 我要赶飞机去了 |
[56:48] | 保罗里卡德赛道 第62届F1锦标赛法国大奖赛 1976年7月2/3/4日 | |
[56:52] | We haven’t seen this sort of intensity | 整个赛季还从来没有见过 |
[56:55] | from James Hunt all season long. | 詹姆斯•亨特如此专注 |
[56:57] | Reports have been coming out of the McLaren camp all week | 麦克拉伦阵营传来的消息是 |
[57:00] | that their car is now fully legal and faster than ever. | 他们的赛车现在完全符合规则 并且更快了 |
[57:13] | Never mind the bloody wets. We’re still quick. | 忘记那该死的超宽尾翼 我们还是超快 |
[57:19] | Hunt has really closed the gap on Lauda as they head into Druids. | 进入Druids弯 亨特追近了劳达 |
[57:25] | Niki Lauda is under real pressure from James Hunt | 上坡进入Druids弯 尼基•劳达受到了… |
[57:28] | as they go up the hill into Druids Corner. | 来自詹姆斯•亨特的巨大压力 |
[57:36] | And Hunt is in front of Lauda! | 亨特超过了劳达 |
[57:45] | So James Hunt gets the plaudits | 观众们在为詹姆斯•亨特喝彩 |
[57:47] | of the crowd, the first Briton to win | 他是自1964赛季吉姆•克拉克获胜以来 |
[57:49] | a British Grand Prix at Brands Hatch since Jim Clark in 1964. | 首个在布兰兹哈奇获胜的英国人 |
[57:56] | James, at the moment you’ve got a terrific edge | 詹姆斯 你现在的势头 |
[57:58] | over the rest of the field. How have you achieved this advantage? | 比别人好得多 怎么做到的? |
[58:01] | Big balls. | 我蛋蛋大 |
[58:03] | Would you… | 你可以… |
[58:05] | Following an inquiry into the disqualification | 根据对詹姆斯•亨特西班牙大奖赛 |
[58:08] | of driver James Hunt from the Spanish Grand Prix, | 成绩取消进行的调查 |
[58:10] | it has been decided | 我们决定 |
[58:12] | to overturn this disqualification… | 推翻这一处罚 |
[58:14] | …and to restore his victory and reinstate his points. | 恢复他的冠军成绩和所有积分 |
[58:23] | James! James! | 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 |
[58:25] | James, a few weeks ago you were out of the running | 詹姆斯 几周前你已经完全退出了 |
[58:27] | for the season completely, and now you’re right back in it. | 本赛季总冠军的争夺 现在你又回来了 |
[58:29] | – What’s changed? – Well, it’s a combination of factors | – 发生了什么改变? – 好多因素的结合 |
[58:32] | not all of which I’m prepared to discuss here | 有些不方便在这里说 |
[58:34] | but justice being done re the disqualification in Spain helps, | 不过西班牙站成绩取消的事情总算是讨回了公道 |
[58:38] | and having my car back at its best again. | 而且现在我的车状态也回来了 |
[58:58] | James! James! | 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 |
[1:01:29] | Welcome to the legendary Nurburgring. | 欢迎来到传奇般的纽伯格林赛道 |
[1:01:32] | This is a 14.2-mile track, | 赛道长14.2英里 |
[1:01:34] | complete with 185 corners and bends. | 有185个弯角 |
[1:02:37] | Welcome to the Nurburgring, | 欢迎来到纽伯格林 |
[1:02:39] | the most dangerous circuit on the season calendar. | 赛历上最危险的赛道 |
[1:02:41] | In Formula 1 it is known as the Graveyard. | 在F1中 这里被称为坟地 |
[1:02:44] | The weather conditions are far from ideal, | 天气情况非常不理想 |
[1:02:46] | and latest reports indicate | 最新的预报显示 |
[1:02:48] | there is no relief in sight. | 短期内也不会好转 |
[1:02:54] | Gentlemen. Well, gentlemen, please be quiet. | 各位 各位 请安静 |
[1:02:59] | Thank you. Niki Lauda. | 谢谢 尼基•劳达 |
[1:03:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:04] | I called this meeting because, as all you drivers know, | 我召集大家开会是因为大家作为车手 |
[1:03:08] | the Nurburgring is the most stupid, barbaric, outdated | 都知道纽伯格林是最愚蠢 最凶残 最过时 |
[1:03:10] | and dangerous track in the world. | 最危险的赛道 |
[1:03:11] | You’ve all seen the rain that has been falling today. | 你们都看到了今天上午这场雨 |
[1:03:14] | Now, those of you with experience know the ring needs perfect conditions | 你们有经验的人都知道 这里在完美的天气条件下 |
[1:03:17] | to be even remotely acceptable in terms of risk. | 才稍稍能把风险降到可接受水平 |
[1:03:20] | And today, with the rain, it’s anything but perfect, | 今天的雨离完美差太远了 |
[1:03:23] | so I called this meeting to take a vote to cancel the race. | 所以我叫大家来投票取消比赛 |
[1:03:26] | Cancel the race? | 取消比赛? |
[1:03:28] | There would be no change to the situation as far as points is concerned. | 大家的积分都不会变 |
[1:03:31] | – The race would simply be cancelled. – This is bullshit. | – 只是取消比赛而已 – 太扯淡了 |
[1:03:34] | If the race is cancelled, none of us get our race fees. | 如果比赛取消了 我们就拿不到工资了 |
[1:03:36] | That’s true, you leave without your fee, but you might leave with your life. | 没错 是拿不到工资了 但至少可以保住你的命 |
[1:03:41] | It also means that you would effectively win the championship. | 这也意味着你就能赢下总冠军了 |
[1:03:46] | So, I can see why this suits you just fine. | 所以我明白为什么你没意见 |
[1:03:48] | Why? There would be no points for me either. | 为什么?我也一样没积分啊 |
[1:03:51] | No, but there would be one race less | 是没有 但我就少了一站比赛 |
[1:03:54] | where I, or anyone else here, could catch you. | 这一站我或者其他车手还能追上你的分 |
[1:03:56] | James is right. This is just tactics. | 詹姆斯说得对 这只是战术 |
[1:03:59] | Maybe he’s just frightened. | 或许他只是害怕了 |
[1:04:03] | Which asshole said this? | 哪个混蛋说的? |
[1:04:10] | Yes, of course I’m frightened, and so are you. | 我当然害怕了 你们也害怕 |
[1:04:15] | I accept, every time I get in my car, there is 20 per cent chance I could die, | 每次我坐进我的赛车 都有20%的可能会死 |
[1:04:19] | and I can live with it, | 这我能接受 |
[1:04:21] | but not one per cent more. | 但再多1%都不可以 |
[1:04:23] | And today, with the rain, the risk is more. | 今天这个雨一下 风险就更高了 |
[1:04:25] | I suppose that all depends on how good you are in the rain. | 但这取决于你雨战的水平啊 |
[1:04:28] | I have the track record here. | 这里的赛道记录是我的 |
[1:04:30] | I am the only person in history to do the ring in under seven minutes. | 我是历史上唯一跑进七分钟的 |
[1:04:33] | So, actually, it’s to my advantage to race here today. | 所以其实比赛的话 对我是有好处的 |
[1:04:38] | Because I’m quicker than all of you. | 因为我比你们都快 |
[1:04:41] | – Come on. – Fine. Then let’s race. | – 算了吧 – 好啊 那就比啊 |
[1:04:46] | – Come on, Niki, let’s race. – Gentlemen, please. | – 来啊 尼基 来比啊 – 各位静静 |
[1:04:48] | Why are we here, Niki? Come on. | 我们来干嘛的 尼基?别这样 |
[1:04:56] | Well, all those in favour of cancelling the race. | 同意取消比赛的请举手 |
[1:05:09] | All those in favour of racing. | 同意比赛的请举手 |
[1:05:17] | Gentlemen, the race is on. | 各位 比赛照常 |
[1:05:26] | – Ridiculous. – What a waste of time. | – 真胡闹 – 浪费时间 |
[1:05:29] | You know, Niki, every now and then it helps if people like you. | 尼基 有的时候如果大家喜欢你 是有好处的 |
[1:05:48] | In places the track is still dangerously wet, | 赛道很多地方依然很湿 |
[1:05:51] | but following a drivers’ meeting, a decision has finally been taken. | 车手会议之后做出了决定 |
[1:06:01] | Niki! | 尼基 |
[1:06:02] | One minute to go. | 还有一分钟 |
[1:06:13] | Jochen’s going on slicks. You wanna change? | 约琛换光头胎了 你换么? |
[1:06:17] | – Is Niki gonna change? – No. | – 尼基换么? – 不换 |
[1:06:19] | Then we stay on wets, too. | 那我们也用雨胎 |
[1:06:29] | – Niki, okay? – I’m good. | – 尼基 怎样? – 挺好 |
[1:06:33] | All right, fire her up. | 启动吧 |
[1:06:49] | This season’s fight for the Formula 1 World Championship | F1本赛季的竞争 |
[1:06:52] | has so far been the story of two men. | 主要是两个人 |
[1:06:55] | Thus far, it’s been going pretty much the way of Niki Lauda. | 目前为止 基本是尼基•劳达占优 |
[1:06:59] | But James Hunt has qualified fastest here. | 这次詹姆斯•亨特排位第一 |
[1:07:02] | He is on pole position for the German Grand Prix, | 德国大奖赛他杆位起跑 |
[1:07:05] | with Niki Lauda alongside in the blood-red Ferrari. | 一旁的是驾驶红色法拉利赛车的 尼基•劳达 |
[1:07:10] | It’s a long race. | 比赛时间很长 |
[1:07:11] | If the track starts to dry out, | 如果赛道慢慢变干了 |
[1:07:14] | the wet-weather tyres will no longer be as quick. | 用雨胎的车手速度就不行了 |
[1:07:38] | Niki Lauda and James Hunt, side by side | 尼基•劳达和詹姆斯•亨特并列 |
[1:07:40] | on the front row of the grid, go away absolutely as one. | 排在第一排 同时冲了出去 |
[1:07:57] | Lauda very aggressive on Hunt there, | 劳达今天毫不手软 |
[1:08:00] | forcing the McLaren onto the grass. | 把麦克拉伦赛车逼上了草地 |
[1:08:06] | Lauda has the lead at the moment. | 劳达领先 |
[1:08:08] | Lauda leads into the first corner. | 目前劳达领先进入第一个弯角 |
[1:08:10] | Hunt is in second place. | 亨特在第二 |
[1:08:17] | Mass storming past Hunt! | 马斯快速超过了亨特 |
[1:08:20] | He made the right choice to go with the dry-weather tyres. | 用干胎是正确的选择 |
[1:08:24] | Mass passing Lauda now! | 马斯又超过了劳达 |
[1:08:26] | Jochen Mass, in the number 12 McLaren, takes the lead! | 麦克拉伦的约琛•马斯领先 |
[1:08:30] | Jochen Mass the clear leader, | 现在大家都回维修站换胎了 |
[1:08:32] | with everybody else making the decision | 马斯大幅度领先 |
[1:08:34] | to change tyres after just one lap of this race. | 比赛才只进行了一圈 |
[1:08:36] | He’s coming in! Come on, let’s go! | 他过来了 赶紧 |
[1:08:46] | See? I told you to go on slicks. You should have taken my advice. | 你看 让你用光头胎的 不听劝 |
[1:08:50] | Fuck off. Where’s Niki? | 滚 尼基在哪儿呢? |
[1:08:52] | Behind you. He made the same mistake. | 你后面 他也选错胎了 |
[1:09:08] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:09:12] | Come on! What’s going on? | 快点啊 怎么回事? |
[1:09:15] | The tyre-changing frenzy has caused a huge reshuffling of the pack, | 大家都在慌乱的换轮胎 车手名次发生了很大变化 |
[1:09:19] | – with Jochen Mass in the lead now. – You’re clear. Go! | – 马斯依然排在第一 – 好了 走了 |
[1:09:22] | Quick! | 快点 |
[1:09:25] | Lauda urging his mechanics to hurry. | 劳达催着他的技师们 |
[1:09:27] | Quicker, quicker, quicker! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[1:09:30] | It’s a disaster! Come on! | 真是场灾难 快点啊! |
[1:09:43] | What’s going on, you assholes? | 怎么回事 混蛋? |
[1:10:08] | This race has gone wrong for him so far. | 目前他的比赛进展不顺利 |
[1:10:11] | His championship rival, James Hunt, is a long way up the road. | 他的总冠军竞争对手已经领先了很多 |
[1:10:25] | Lauda passing car after car. | 劳达超过了一辆又一辆车 |
[1:10:27] | He’s just going past Mario Andretti’s Lotus there. | 他只需要再超过马里奥•安德烈蒂的莲花 |
[1:11:17] | Niki! | 尼基 |
[1:11:24] | Get me out! Help me! | 把我弄出去 帮帮我 |
[1:11:26] | We have an accident on the course. Red flags are out. | 比赛中出现了事故 红旗已出 |
[1:11:29] | Several cars are involved. Looks like it might be one of the Ferraris. | 七辆车卷入事故 可能是法拉力赛车 |
[1:11:40] | – Come this way. – Come on, come on! | – 到这边 – 快点 快点 |
[1:11:55] | Keep trying. | 再试试 |
[1:12:04] | – Come this way. – Okay. | – 到这边 – 好 |
[1:13:49] | In Formula 1 today, victory celebrations were muted | 今天F1比赛中 卫冕冠军尼基•劳达发生了严重事故 |
[1:13:52] | after a horrific accident involving world champion Niki Lauda. | 赛后冠军的庆祝活动也低调了很多 |
[1:13:56] | Due to safety concerns before the race, | 赛前因为安全原因 |
[1:13:58] | the Austrian had said he would not take part, | 奥地利人说他不会参加比赛 |
[1:14:00] | but in the end he did. | 但最终他还是参赛了 |
[1:14:03] | He was making up for lost time when he went off the track, | 他冲出赛道的时候正在追回落后的时间 |
[1:14:05] | puncturing the Ferrari’s fuel tank. | 事故中油箱被戳穿 |
[1:14:08] | Brett Lunger was unable to avoid the flaming wreck, | 布莱特•朗格没能避开燃烧中的赛车 |
[1:14:10] | but was unhurt and joined with the other drivers to rescue Lauda, | 但他没有受伤 加入了救援劳达的车手们 |
[1:14:13] | who was taken to Mannheim Hospital with severe burns, | 劳达严重烧伤 被送往了曼海姆医院 |
[1:14:16] | the incident reminding us again of the dangers of Formula 1. | 这场事故再次提醒我们 F1是危险的运动 |
[1:14:20] | Niki Lauda was trapped for almost a minute | 尼基•劳达在高达800度的大火中 |
[1:14:22] | in a searing inferno of 800-plus degrees. | 被困将近一分钟 |
[1:14:34] | – Do we have any change this morning? – No… | – 今天早上有好转吗? – 没有 |
[1:14:36] | Frau Lauda. Frau Lauda? | 劳达夫人 劳达夫人 |
[1:19:12] | – Morning, chaps. – Hey, here’s the man. | – 早上好 – 嘿 就是这位 |
[1:19:14] | Looking good. | 气色不错 |
[1:19:19] | – What’s going on? – Jesus. It’s Niki. | – 怎么了? – 天啦 是尼基 |
[1:19:22] | – What about him? – He’s here. | – 他怎么了? – 他来了 |
[1:19:24] | – What? – He’s racing. | – 什么? – 来比赛了 |
[1:19:41] | Niki. | 尼基 |
[1:19:49] | It’s that bad, huh? | 那么吓人啊 |
[1:19:52] | No. | 没有 |
[1:19:54] | In hospital I asked them straight, no bullshit, | 我在医院让他们直说 不用骗我 |
[1:19:57] | how bad my appearance would be. | 告诉我长相会怎样 |
[1:20:00] | They said with time it would be fine. | 他们说时间长了就长好了 |
[1:20:03] | But it won’t. | 但其实不会 |
[1:20:06] | I can tell, seeing your reaction. | 看了你的反应我就知道了 |
[1:20:10] | I will spend the rest of my life with a face that frightens people. | 我下半辈子就要带着吓死人的脸过日子了 |
[1:20:17] | You know, Niki, I tried to write you a letter at the time, to apologise. | 尼基 我试着写信跟你道歉 |
[1:20:22] | The drivers’ meeting in Germany, before the race. | 德国站之前 车手会议上 |
[1:20:25] | – I swayed the room. – Yes, you did. | – 我煽动大家 – 没错 |
[1:20:28] | That race should never have gone ahead. | 比赛压根不该进行的 |
[1:20:31] | No, it shouldn’t. | 没错 |
[1:20:33] | So, in many ways, I feel responsible for what happened, and… | 所以我觉得你出了事情 我有责任 |
[1:20:36] | You were. | 你是有 |
[1:20:40] | But, trust me… | 相信我 |
[1:20:42] | watching you win those races while I was fighting for my life… | 挣扎在死亡线上 看着你赢下那些比赛 |
[1:20:49] | …you were equally responsible for getting me back in the car. | 让我回到赛场上 你同样有责任 |
[1:21:20] | – How are you feeling, Niki? – Fine. | – 尼基 你感觉怎么样? – 挺好 |
[1:21:23] | Niki, can you confirm to us exactly which procedures you’ve had | 尼基 能不能给我们讲讲都做了什么手术 |
[1:21:27] | and the expectations for your recovery? | 以及你康复方面的预期 |
[1:21:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:21:31] | I had a skin graft operation, | 我做了植皮手术 |
[1:21:33] | where they put half my right thigh in my face. | 他们把我半条右腿植到了头上 |
[1:21:37] | Now, it doesn’t look too good, but one unexpected advantage is | 看上去是不好啦 不过一个意想不到的好处是 |
[1:21:42] | it’s impossible to perspire through a skin graft, | 植皮的部分不会出汗了 |
[1:21:44] | so sweat will never run into my eyes again, which is good for a driver. | 所以汗水再也不会流到我眼睛里了 这对车手来说很好 |
[1:21:50] | When they heard about your condition, | 当听说你的情况后 |
[1:21:52] | Ferrari immediately hired a replacement driver, Carlos Reutemann. | 法拉利马上雇了另一位车手 卡洛斯•雷乌特曼 |
[1:21:56] | Yeah, before even reaching the hospital. | 对 当时我还没到医院呢 |
[1:22:00] | Is Reutemann driving today, too? | 雷乌特曼今天也比赛么? |
[1:22:02] | Yes, and keen to make an impression. | 对 他急着让大家记住他呢 |
[1:22:05] | So, let’s see where Mr Reutemann finishes and where I finish today. | 等着瞧雷乌特曼先生今天跑第几 我今天跑第几吧 |
[1:22:11] | James Hunt and McLaren have caught up a lot while you were away. | 麦克拉伦的詹姆斯•亨特 在你不在的时候追了很多分啊 |
[1:22:14] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:22:16] | So is there a question now, or are you just trying to piss me off? | 你的问题呢?还是说就是想激怒我? |
[1:22:23] | You still think you can win? | 你觉得你还能赢? |
[1:22:25] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[1:22:27] | I have the better car. | 我的车更好 |
[1:22:29] | And possibly I’m the better driver. | 可能我也是更好的车手 |
[1:22:31] | But he’s a clever guy, and he’s used his time well | 他是个聪明人 当我半死不活躺在医院的时候 |
[1:22:34] | while I was lying half-dead in hospital to win some points. | 他好好利用这个机会 追了不少积分 |
[1:22:40] | And what did your wife say when she saw your face? | 你夫人看到你的脸 她说了什么? |
[1:22:49] | She said, “Sweetie, you don’t need a face to drive. | 她说 “亲爱的 开车不用脸蛋儿” |
[1:22:52] | “You just need a right foot.” | “你只需要你的右脚” |
[1:22:55] | I’m being serious. | 我是认真的 |
[1:22:57] | Do you really think your marriage can survive with the way you look now? | 凭你现在的样子 你真觉得婚姻还能维系吗? |
[1:23:04] | And I’m being serious, too. | 我也是认真的 |
[1:23:07] | Fuck you. Press conference over. | 去你的 发布会结束 |
[1:23:16] | – That was hairy. – Well, you got noticed, Clive. | – 可真吓人 – 你引起了注意 |
[1:23:19] | I thought it went well, to be honest. | 老实说 我觉得还好啦 |
[1:23:20] | They don’t like it when it’s not going their way. | 不按他们预期的来 他们就不高兴 |
[1:23:22] | That’s the game. | 就得这么玩儿 |
[1:23:24] | – See you. – See you later. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[1:23:26] | – James, are you all right? – Good, yeah. | – 詹姆斯 你还好吗? – 好 |
[1:23:28] | Listen, I think I’ve got something for you | 刚才最后一个问尼基的问题 |
[1:23:30] | on that last question, about Niki. | 我有东西给你 |
[1:23:32] | – You heard about that? – I did. | – 你听到啦? – 是的 |
[1:23:36] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:23:44] | Please, James… | 别这样 |
[1:23:47] | Now go home to your wife and ask her how you look. | 你现在回家问问你老婆你长得怎么样吧 |
[1:23:53] | Prick. | 人渣 |
[1:24:11] | So Niki Lauda, just 42 days after his near-fatal accident at Nurburgring, | 在纽伯格林几乎致命的事故42天后 |
[1:24:16] | will race here today at Monza | 尼基•劳达今天将不顾医生的劝阻 |
[1:24:18] | against all medical advice and no doubt in incredible pain. | 强忍剧痛在蒙扎出赛 |
[1:24:54] | …Niki Lauda! | 尼基•劳达 |
[1:25:04] | Photographers, please clear the grid. | 摄影师请离开发车区 |
[1:25:07] | Niki, it’s time. | 尼基 到时间了 |
[1:25:11] | Okay? | 好的 |
[1:25:19] | Please clear the grid. | 技师离开赛道 |
[1:25:23] | One minute to go. | 还有一分钟 |
[1:26:11] | The returning Niki Lauda seems overwhelmed. | 回归的劳达好像压力很大 |
[1:26:14] | He’s being overtaken by car after car. | 被一辆辆车超越 |
[1:26:26] | Lauda’s off line. He runs wide onto the grass. | 劳达走大了 上了草地 |
[1:26:34] | He wrestles it back onto the track, | 他回到了赛道上 |
[1:26:36] | but that was a bad moment for Niki. | 但刚才那一幕可不妙 |
[1:26:42] | Niki Lauda’s the reigning world champion, | 尼基•劳达是卫冕冠军 |
[1:26:45] | but maybe in his current state he’s a danger out there, | 但他现在的状态出赛 可能对自己 |
[1:26:48] | to himself and to the rest of the field. | 和其他车手都是个危险 |
[1:26:53] | And Stuck has collided with Mario Andretti’s Lotus! | 汉斯•斯图克和马里奥•安德烈蒂的莲花相撞 |
[1:26:57] | Niki’s boxed in. He’s got nowhere to go. | 尼基也夹在当中了 几乎无路可走 |
[1:27:15] | Niki Lauda is actually making a move. He’s on Brambilla’s tail. | 尼基•劳达开始进攻了 他追上了布兰比拉 |
[1:27:21] | He pulls out of the slipstream to overtake. | 他从布兰比拉的尾流里抽头 超了过去 |
[1:27:25] | Lauda’s starting to find the form | 比赛开始的时候 我们以为劳达状态不在了 |
[1:27:27] | that, early in this race, we believed he’d lost. | 他现在慢慢找回了状态 |
[1:27:36] | Lauda’s now lapping faster than Reutemann and closing the gap ahead. | 劳达现在圈速快过雷乌特曼 追近了和前面的距离 |
[1:27:44] | Lauda closing on Carlos Reutemann, | 劳达追近了他在车队里的代打 |
[1:27:46] | the man called in to be his replacement in the Ferrari team. | 卡洛斯•雷乌特曼 |
[1:27:59] | And there’s James Hunt’s McLaren, | 詹姆斯•亨特的麦克拉伦 |
[1:28:00] | smoking stationary by the side of the road. | 在路边冒起了烟 |
[1:28:07] | This is bad news for Hunt’s championship hopes. | 这对亨特的总冠军梦是个坏消息 |
[1:28:14] | It’s Ronnie Peterson who comes home the winner here at Monza. | 罗尼•彼特森拿到蒙扎的冠军 |
[1:28:18] | But all eyes are on the man who finishes a brilliant fourth, | 但所有人都在关注第四名 |
[1:28:22] | Niki Lauda! | 尼基•劳达 |
[1:29:05] | What a race, what a man, what a season. | 精彩的比赛 伟大的车手 传奇的赛季 |
[1:29:07] | With a fourth-place finish and three priceless points, | 第四名完赛 并拿到宝贵的三分 |
[1:29:10] | it means that Niki Lauda is a major step closer to retaining the World Championship. | 尼基•劳达离冠军卫冕又近了一大步 |
[1:30:13] | So, the long, gruelling and incredibly dramatic season | 这个漫长的 充满戏剧性的赛季 |
[1:30:17] | comes down to this final race in Japan | 来到了最后一站 |
[1:30:19] | in the shadow of Mount Fuji. | 富士山脚下的日本站 |
[1:30:22] | Niki Lauda goes into this deciding race at Fuji | 富士赛道这场决定性的比赛之前 |
[1:30:25] | just three points ahead of James Hunt. | 尼基•劳达领先詹姆斯•亨特三分 |
[1:30:27] | Hunt knowing he must beat the Austrian fair and square to take the title. | 亨特知道自己必须打败奥地利人才能获得冠军 |
[1:30:33] | James, do you think you can cope with the pressure? | 詹姆斯 你觉得这压力你能受得了吗? |
[1:30:36] | Well, I’ve never really understood what that means. I love my job. | 我一直不懂这是什么意思 我喜欢我的工作 |
[1:30:40] | I love competing. I love racing. | 我喜欢竞争 我喜欢赛车 |
[1:30:42] | Maybe you should ask Niki. | 你应该问尼基 |
[1:30:44] | He’s the World Champion. He’s got everything to lose. | 他是卫冕冠军 他顾虑多 |
[1:30:46] | Mr Lauda, are you feeling pressure? | 劳达先生 你觉得压力大吗? |
[1:30:49] | Do I look like I’m feeling pressure? | 我看上去压力大吗? |
[1:30:53] | I am World Champion, and on the verge to become World Champion again. | 我是卫冕冠军 而且马上就要卫冕成功 |
[1:30:58] | Hunt now has the opportunity to win, | 亨特有机会赢 |
[1:31:00] | but it’s not so easy to become a champion. | 但他要当冠军 可没那么容易 |
[1:31:02] | You have to really believe it to make it possible. | 要真的相信 才能成真 |
[1:31:05] | James, is there anything you’d like to add? | 詹姆斯 你还有什么要说的吗? |
[1:31:07] | If Niki is being tricky and getting a kicky out of playing mind games… | 如果尼基是在耍把戏 觉得这样的心理战很有意思 |
[1:31:11] | …then fine, I’m flattered. | 那好啊 我受宠若惊 |
[1:31:14] | But the fact is, momentum is with me. I’ve never felt better. | 但事实上 我现在心理状态好极了 |
[1:31:17] | And I fully expect the next press conference we will have | 我坚信下一场发布会的时候 |
[1:31:20] | will be with me as World Champion. | 我就是世界冠军了 |
[1:31:24] | How will you cope with the weather, bad conditions? | 你打算怎么应付这坏天气? |
[1:31:27] | Intermittent heavy rain has been forecast here at Fuji today, | 天气预报说富士赛道的大雨会一直下 |
[1:31:30] | along with strong winds and occasional fog rolling in from the mountain. | 同时伴有来自山区的大风和雾 |
[1:31:37] | And so, with today’s Japanese Grand Prix to come, | 日本站即将开始 |
[1:31:40] | Lauda’s lead a mere three points. | 劳达领先三分 |
[1:31:42] | What a way to finish the season. | 这样结束赛季真是太精彩了 |
[1:31:44] | Hunt or Lauda? | 亨特还是劳达? |
[1:31:46] | Well, the final chapter will unfold when we bring you extended coverage… | 我们将用超长直播为您带来赛季最终章 |
[1:31:49] | They’ve got to cancel the race. It’s lethal out there. | 比赛会取消的 外面简直要命了 |
[1:31:52] | The race is going ahead. | 比赛会进行的 |
[1:31:54] | Television rights have been sold all around the world. | 转播权都卖到全世界了 |
[1:31:56] | The showdown between you and Niki is all anyone wants to see. | 你跟尼基的竞争是大家都想看的 |
[1:31:59] | With heavy rain continuing to fall here at Fuji, | 富士赛道的雨还一直下着 |
[1:32:02] | a decision has finally been made. | 决定终于做出 |
[1:32:05] | The 1976 Japanese Grand Prix will go ahead. | 1976赛季的日本站将照常进行 |
[1:32:09] | All drivers to your cars, please. | 所有车手进入赛车 |
[1:32:36] | Five minutes to go. | 还有五分钟 |
[1:33:21] | – All right? – All right. | – 好了吗? – 好了 |
[1:33:22] | – Hold still. – What the hell are you doing? | – 别动 – 干嘛啊? |
[1:33:24] | To let the condensation out. | 这样不会结水雾 |
[1:33:26] | – It’ll also let the water in. – Not if you’re leading. | – 那雨水不也进来了 – 你领先就没事 |
[1:33:29] | Trust me, this race is all about the start. | 相信我 这场比赛全看起步 |
[1:33:33] | – Need a hand here? – Yeah, hold it, Teddy. | – 要帮忙不? – 泰迪帮忙扶下 |
[1:33:50] | Okay, start the bastard. | 启动吧… |
[1:33:55] | Good luck, kid. | 好运啊 詹姆斯 |
[1:33:58] | Good luck, James. | 好运啊 詹姆斯 |
[1:34:39] | Thirty seconds to go. | 还有30秒 |
[1:35:00] | Electric tension here at Fuji. | 富士赛道上气氛很紧张 |
[1:35:03] | 80,000 bedraggled race fans and the racing grudge match of the decade. | 八万名观众来到现场 这场比赛也是十年来旗鼓相当的比赛 |
[1:35:08] | And there’s Mario Andretti in pole position, | 拿到杆位的是马里奥•安德烈蒂 |
[1:35:10] | James Hunt alongside him. | 詹姆斯•亨特排在第二 |
[1:35:14] | On Row 2 of the grid, there is Niki Lauda, | 尼基•劳达从第二排起跑 |
[1:35:18] | and on Row 3 of the grid, Jody Scheckter from South Africa | 南非的乔迪•斯科特在第三排 |
[1:35:21] | in the six-wheel Tyrrell. | 驾驶者六轮的泰利尔赛车 |
[1:35:22] | Behind him, the rest of the 25-car field. | 后面还有其他车手…. |
[1:35:42] | There’s the flag, and finally the Japanese Grand Prix is underway! | 挥旗了 日本大奖赛现在开始 |
[1:35:58] | in these conditions, it must be almost impossible to drive | 这样的条件下 开一辆450马力的赛车 |
[1:36:02] | a 450-horsepower car. | 简直是不可能的 |
[1:36:31] | And it’s Andretti who has the lead, but Hunt is attacking. | 安德烈蒂领先 亨特试图超越 |
[1:36:34] | Hunt’s going round the outside of Andretti. | 亨特从安德烈蒂外侧超越 |
[1:36:37] | Niki Lauda following him through. | 尼基•劳达跟着一起超越了 |
[1:36:38] | Hunt leads into the first right-hander. | 亨特领先进入第一个右弯 |
[1:37:24] | Hunt comes through to complete his first lap, | 亨特完成第一圈 |
[1:37:26] | leading the field. | 保持领先 |
[1:37:28] | At least he has clear vision in front of him. | 他至少视野很好 |
[1:37:30] | Niki Lauda, behind him, eating his spray. | 后面的尼基完全陷在他的水雾中 |
[1:37:51] | Lauda is slowing. | 尼基慢了下来 |
[1:37:53] | Niki Lauda is bringing the Ferrari number one into the pit. | 他把法拉利一号车开进了维修站 |
[1:37:58] | Some sort of problem, we can’t imagine what, so early in the race. | 比赛刚刚开始 很难想象这是为什么进站 |
[1:38:07] | What’s wrong with the car? What’s wrong with the car? | 车子怎么了?车子怎么了? |
[1:38:12] | Niki, what’s wrong with the car? | 尼基 车子怎么了? |
[1:38:14] | Nothing. Car’s perfect. | 没事 车很好 |
[1:38:20] | – What are you doing? – I’m stopping. | – 你干嘛啊? – 我不跑了 |
[1:38:23] | His mechanics are asking what the problem is. | 技师在询问出了什么事 |
[1:38:25] | But wait! Niki Lauda’s getting out of the car! | 等等 尼基•劳达下车了 |
[1:38:27] | This is sensational! | 这太轰动了 |
[1:38:29] | The reigning World Champion, Niki Lauda, is out of this race. | 卫冕冠军尼基•劳达退出了比赛 |
[1:38:33] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[1:38:35] | Niki, you want me to say there was a problem with the car, for the media? | 尼基 跟媒体要不要说是车有问题? |
[1:38:39] | No. | 不用 |
[1:38:41] | Tell them the truth. | 跟他们说实话 |
[1:38:43] | Now, what is happening? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:38:45] | They’re talking to the team manager. Lauda explaining something. | 他们在和车队经理说话 劳达在解释着什么 |
[1:39:04] | With Lauda out, James Hunt knows he has to finish this race | 劳达退出后 詹姆斯•亨特知道 他这站 |
[1:39:08] | in third place or higher to be World Champion. | 至少拿到第三 才能成为世界冠军 |
[1:39:12] | But the job’s not done yet for James Hunt. | 詹姆斯•亨特现在还没有完成使命 |
[1:39:14] | In these dreadful conditions, he still has to go the distance. | 这样可怕的天气条件下 他还是需要跑完比赛 |
[1:39:20] | Fifteen laps to go here at Fuji. | 还有15圈 |
[1:39:22] | James Hunt or Niki Lauda? | 总冠军将是亨特还是劳达? |
[1:39:24] | This extraordinary season is not over yet. | 这个精彩的赛季还没有结束 |
[1:39:27] | In this treacherous final round, can James Hunt hang on? | 在这危险的最后一战中 亨特可以坚持到最后吗? |
[1:39:33] | Lap 58. Hunt in the lead. | 第58圈 亨特继续领先 |
[1:39:38] | Oh, God, his tyres, they’re blistering. | 天呐 他的轮胎磨损很严重 |
[1:39:42] | Brambilla very close behind now, closing on him all the time now. | 布兰比拉正在不断追近他 |
[1:39:46] | And he’s trying to drive inside James Hunt. | 他尝试从内线超越詹姆斯•亨特 |
[1:39:49] | Hunt cuts across the orange March nose. | 亨特从橙色的March赛车前切过 |
[1:39:51] | Hunt’s not having that at all. And he’s spinning. | 亨特没有遇到竞争 对手打转了 |
[1:39:54] | He missed Hunt there, but almost took James Hunt out of the race | 他没有撞到亨特 但差点让詹姆斯•亨特退出了比赛 |
[1:39:57] | and out of the world championship. | 退出了冠军竞争 |
[1:39:59] | Now we find Mario Andretti closing on James Hunt. | 马里奥•安德烈蒂追近了詹姆斯•亨特 |
[1:40:07] | Mario Andretti’s going past Hunt! | 马里奥•安德烈蒂超过了亨特 |
[1:40:09] | Hunt is slowing. James Hunt seems to have a problem. | 亨特好像遇到了问题 他慢了下来 |
[1:40:18] | Despite these wet conditions, | 虽然天气情况是这样 |
[1:40:20] | these wet-weather tyres do wear extremely fast. | 雨胎确实磨损也是比较快的 |
[1:40:22] | Hunt’s tyres, they’ve gone. | 亨特的轮胎不行了 |
[1:40:24] | Hunt nursing his car back to the pit stop. | 亨特小心地把车开回维修站 |
[1:40:30] | That back marker’s going past Hunt. | 落后的车超过了亨特 |
[1:40:44] | Look at that left front tyre… Right front tyre, sorry. | 看看他的左前胎 抱歉 右前胎 |
[1:40:47] | No tread on it at all. And the other one is flat. | 都没有花纹了 另一个也漏气了 |
[1:40:50] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 快点 |
[1:40:57] | Okay? When did you break your gear lever? | 从什么时候开始排挡杆头出问题的? |
[1:40:59] | Nine or ten laps ago. | 有九圈到十圈的时间了 |
[1:41:01] | – Alastair, we need to lift it. – Come on! | – 车抬一抬 帮忙抬一抬 – 快点 |
[1:41:04] | – At the front. – Let’s go. | – 前面 – 快点 |
[1:41:05] | Regazzoni’s Ferrari and | 雷加佐尼的法拉利 |
[1:41:08] | Jacques Lafitte in the Ligier have gone ahead. | 利吉亚车队的雅克•拉菲特都超了过去 |
[1:41:10] | Come on, hurry! | 快点 |
[1:41:12] | You did it. You’re going to be World Champion! | 尼基 你还能拿世界冠军 |
[1:41:15] | Not yet. | 还不一定 |
[1:41:17] | A few laps ago, James Hunt was looking like champion elect. | 几圈前 詹姆斯•亨特的冠军还妥妥的 |
[1:41:21] | Now it looks as though it’s all gone wrong for him. | 现在好像全乱套了 |
[1:41:24] | – James. – Come on! | – 詹姆斯 – 快点 |
[1:41:26] | – Listen. – What? | – 听着 – 什么? |
[1:41:27] | Just go easy out there. | 出去了 放松开 |
[1:41:30] | – What are you saying? – I’m saying look after yourself. | – 你说什么? – 我说 照顾好你自己 |
[1:41:34] | We want you back in one piece. | 我们希望你好好的回来 |
[1:41:36] | You’re too far back. There’s too many drivers in front of you. | 你落后太多了 前面车手太多了 |
[1:41:39] | – There’s always next year. – So that’s it? It’s over? | – 总还有明年的 – 那就这样结束了? |
[1:41:44] | Clear! | 好了 |
[1:41:45] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:41:54] | James Hunt rejoins the race in sixth position. | 詹姆斯•亨特回到比赛中 排在第六 |
[1:41:58] | There are four laps left to go. Surely no way back for the Brit now. | 还有四圈 现在英国人没有退路了 |
[1:42:21] | Concentrate, Superstar. | 集中注意 巨星 |
[1:42:23] | Just brings it back under control. | 刚刚控制住局面 |
[1:42:25] | Sliding the McLaren on the very edge there. | 这辆麦克拉伦已经开到了极限 |
[1:42:29] | Hunt’s M23 twitching this way and that under braking. | 亨特的M23刹车时猛烈抖动 |
[1:42:32] | And he almost loses it right there. | 他的车差点失控了 |
[1:42:34] | Hunt on the tail of Jacques Lafitte in the blue Ligier. | 他追上了开蓝色利吉亚的雅克•拉菲特 |
[1:42:44] | Oh, don’t do it, James. | 别冒险啊 詹姆斯 |
[1:42:49] | He’s inches away from the pit wall. | 他距离劈墙仅有几英寸 |
[1:42:51] | He’s inches away from the Ligier. | 距离那辆利吉亚也仅有几英寸 |
[1:43:02] | James Hunt has made up another place, | 詹姆斯又追上了一名 |
[1:43:04] | but it’s not enough, | 但这还不够 |
[1:43:05] | and this race is running out. | 而且他要没时间了 |
[1:43:15] | And Watson has spun. Watson has spun. | 威森转了出去 |
[1:43:22] | Hunt manages to weave his way between that back marker | 亨特穿过了被套圈的车 |
[1:43:25] | and the stationary Penske. | 以及停在赛道上的Penske赛车 |
[1:43:27] | He’s catching Regazzoni | 他要追上雷加佐尼了 |
[1:43:29] | but, in these conditions, it’s one thing to catch up, | 但是这种情况下 追上容易 |
[1:43:31] | it’s quite another to overtake. | 超过很难啊 |
[1:43:36] | He’s alongside Clay Regazzoni. This could be the world championship. | 他和克雷•雷加佐尼并排了 总冠军可能在此决定 |
[1:43:49] | He’s got him! | 他超过去了 |
[1:44:06] | Hunt crosses the line. | 亨特冲过终点 |
[1:44:08] | Now, he needed to finish third to score enough points to be World Champion, | 他需要第三名以上的成绩才能拿到总冠军 |
[1:44:12] | and in the confusion here, we’re being told that he may have finished fifth. | 情况有点混乱 我们收到消息 他可能是第五名完赛的 |
[1:44:16] | He finished fifth? | 他是第五名? |
[1:44:18] | Our lap charts show Hunt in third place. | 圈速表显示他在第三 |
[1:44:21] | Well, if the scoreboard’s right, | 但如果成绩单是正确的 |
[1:44:23] | it means he’s just missed out on the championship. | 那说明他和总冠军擦肩而过了 |
[1:44:26] | Crushing defeat for Hunt | 亨特这么英勇的表现 |
[1:44:27] | after such a heroic drive. | 这对他将是毁灭性的打击 |
[1:44:33] | I can see the race stewards conferring, examining the official lap charts. | 我看到赛会干事正在研究圈速表 |
[1:44:38] | We’re just going to have to wait for their verdict here. | 我们要等待他们的裁决 |
[1:44:58] | Let’s get you out of there, buddy. | 快出来 |
[1:44:59] | I’m sorry, Teddy. I’m sorry. I thought I could make up the ground. | 对不起 泰迪 我以为我能追上的 |
[1:45:02] | Sorry? What are you talking about? You did it. | 对不起什么啊?你做到了 |
[1:45:04] | – Did what? – Jesus. You crazy bastard. | – 做到什么? – 你这个疯子 |
[1:45:07] | You came third. You got the points. You’re champion of the world! | 你拿到了足够的积分 你是世界冠军 |
[1:45:10] | James Hunt is now officially confirmed as finishing third here in Japan, | 官方已经确认 詹姆斯•亨特在日本站获得第三名 |
[1:45:16] | and that means he is champion of the world. | 他成为了世界冠军 |
[1:45:21] | Our new World Champion, James Hunt, by just one single point. | 詹姆斯•亨特以一分的优势 成为新的世界冠军 |
[1:45:38] | World bloody Champion! | 世界冠军 |
[1:45:49] | Tell us, James, what are you going to do now? | 詹姆斯 快说说你现在要干嘛去 |
[1:45:51] | I shall be getting drunk. | 一醉方休呗 |
[1:46:43] | And our special guest, | 我们的特邀嘉宾 |
[1:46:45] | Formula 1 champion James Hunt. | F1冠军 詹姆斯•亨特 |
[1:47:10] | Wait. Come on. | 等一等 来吧 |
[1:47:16] | There’s no better motor oil than Havoline. | 没有比金富力更好的机油 |
[1:47:29] | Yes, me, too. Where are we going? | 去哪儿啊? |
[1:47:31] | Anywhere I want to go. | 我想去哪儿就去哪儿 |
[1:47:33] | And I don’t have to hijack it, either. | 我还不用劫机 |
[1:47:35] | As long as I pay for it. | 我有钱 |
[1:47:37] | I’m starving. Let’s get some food. | 饿死了 快找点吃的 |
[1:47:50] | – Where are we going? – You lot go ahead. | – 我们去哪儿? – 你们先去 |
[1:47:52] | I won’t be a minute. | 我一会儿去找你们 |
[1:48:00] | Good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[1:48:06] | I heard you were spending more and more time in one of these. | 听说了你越来越喜欢捣鼓这个 |
[1:48:08] | – Do you fly? – No. | – 你也开飞机吗? – 不开 |
[1:48:11] | I don’t think they’d insure me. | 我觉得他们不会给我上保险的 |
[1:48:12] | You should try. It’s good for discipline. | 你也应该试试 帮你更遵纪守法 |
[1:48:14] | You have to stay within the rules, stick to regulations, | 开飞机要按规则开 |
[1:48:17] | suppress the ego. It helps with the racing. | 不能凭意气乱来 对赛车有帮助的 |
[1:48:20] | And there I was thinking you were about to wax lyrical | 我还以为你要说一些 |
[1:48:23] | about the romance of flight. | 跟飞行有关的浪漫词汇呢 |
[1:48:25] | No, that’s all bullshit. | 那都是扯淡 |
[1:48:27] | So, what brings you here? | 你来干嘛啊? |
[1:48:30] | A friend’s wedding. At least I think it was a wedding. | 朋友结婚 反正我以为是婚礼 |
[1:48:33] | Might have been a birthday or something. It’s all a bit of a blur. | 也可能是过生日 日子都有点过糊涂了 |
[1:48:36] | How about you? Have you been at Fiorano? | 你呢?到费奥拉诺去了? |
[1:48:37] | Pre-season testing. | 季前测试啊 |
[1:48:38] | – You’re relentless. – Thank you. | – 你对自己好狠 – 谢谢 |
[1:48:40] | I’m not sure that was meant as a compliment. | 我好像不是在夸你啊 |
[1:48:42] | When do you start testing? Next week? | 你什么时候开始试车?下周吗? |
[1:48:45] | No. What, are you nuts? | 才不 疯了吗? |
[1:48:47] | I didn’t just win the biggest thing of my life | 我刚赢了人生中最大的奖 |
[1:48:48] | so I could get right back to work. | 可不是为了马上再投入工作 |
[1:48:51] | Why? You have to. | 为什么?你必须努力啊 |
[1:48:54] | To prove to all the people who will always say you just won it because… | 你要证明自己 不然大家就说你赢了只是因为… |
[1:48:58] | Because of what? Because of your accident? | 因为什么?因为你的事故? |
[1:49:03] | Niki, is that other people, or is that you? | 尼基 这么想的是别人 还是你? |
[1:49:05] | I won, okay? On the all-important day, when it came down to it, | 我赢了 在重要的关键时刻 我赢了 |
[1:49:08] | we raced on equal terms, equally good cars. | 我们的车水平相当 |
[1:49:11] | And I put my life on the line, and I saw it through. | 我冒着生命危险完成比赛 |
[1:49:14] | – And you call that winning? – Yes. | – 你管那叫胜利? – 是啊 |
[1:49:16] | The risks were totally unacceptable. | 那风险完全不可接受 |
[1:49:18] | You were prepared to die. To me, that’s losing. | 你都做好死的准备了 对我来说那就是输了 |
[1:49:21] | Yes, I was. I admit it. | 是的 没错 我承认 |
[1:49:23] | I was prepared to die to beat you that day. | 我那天准备好了死也要打败你 |
[1:49:26] | And that’s the effect you have on me. You’d pushed me that far. | 你对我就是能起这样的作用 你让我付出更多努力 |
[1:49:29] | And it felt great. | 这很好 |
[1:49:31] | I mean, hell, isn’t that what we’re in this for? | 我们比赛不就是为了这个吗? |
[1:49:33] | To stare death in the face and to cheat it? | 直视死神的眼睛 逃过他的魔爪 |
[1:49:37] | Come on, there’s nobility in that. It’s… It’s like being knights. | 这感觉就像成为了骑士 |
[1:49:42] | You English, you’re such assholes. | 你们英国人 都是混蛋 |
[1:49:45] | You know my position. | 你知道我的立场 |
[1:49:46] | Twenty per cent risk. | 20%的风险 … |
[1:49:48] | No, no, no, Niki, don’t bring the percentages into this. Don’t be a pro. | 别别别 尼基 别扯百分比 别这么职业 |
[1:49:52] | The minute you do that, you kill what’s good about this. | 你这么做 就扼杀了这个运动的美好 |
[1:49:55] | You kill the sport. | 就扼杀了这个运动 |
[1:49:59] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[1:50:01] | – James! – Come on! | – 詹姆斯 – 快来啊 |
[1:50:06] | I’ve got to go. | 我走了 |
[1:50:09] | Careful in this thing. | 开飞机小心点 |
[1:50:12] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:50:19] | You know, in hospital, the toughest part of my treatment was the vacuum. | 在医院的时候 治疗过程中最艰难的就是清空我的肺 |
[1:50:23] | Pumping the shit out of my lungs. It was hell. | 把脏东西泵出来 太难受了 |
[1:50:27] | And while doing it, I was watching television. | 治疗的时候 我在看电视 |
[1:50:29] | – You winning all my points. – Your points? | – 你拿走了我所有的积分 – 你的积分? |
[1:50:32] | “That bastard Hunt,” I would say. “I hate that guy.” | 我说 “亨特这个杂种 我恨死他了” |
[1:50:35] | And then one day the doctor came and said, | 有一天医生来了 他说 |
[1:50:37] | “Mr Lauda, may I offer a piece of advice? | “劳达先生 我能不能给你个建议?” |
[1:50:40] | “Stop thinking of it as a curse to have been given an enemy in life. | “别把生命中的敌人当成一种诅咒” |
[1:50:43] | “It can be a blessing, too. | “这也是上天的恩赐” |
[1:50:46] | “A wise man gets more from his enemies than a fool from his friends.” | “智者从敌人身上学到的 比愚者从朋友身上学到的还要多” |
[1:50:49] | And you know what? He was right. | 你知道吗?他说得对 |
[1:50:54] | Look at us. We were both a pair of kids when we met. | 看看我们 刚认识的时候就是俩小孩 |
[1:50:58] | Hot-headed jerks in Formula 3. | F3里冲动的混蛋 |
[1:50:59] | Disowned by our families. | 家人也不要我们了 |
[1:51:01] | Headed nowhere. | 前途一片黑暗 |
[1:51:04] | And now we’re both champions of the world. | 现在我们都是世界冠军了 |
[1:51:06] | It was not bad, huh? | 不错吧 哈 |
[1:51:09] | No, it’s not bad. | 是不错 |
[1:51:11] | So, don’t let me down now. I need you busting my balls. | 别让我失望 我还需要你鞭策我 |
[1:51:15] | – Get back to work. – I will, Niki, I will. | – 快回去工作了 – 我会的 尼基 |
[1:51:18] | But I intend to enjoy myself first. | 但我得先玩开心了 |
[1:51:21] | Some of life needs to be for pleasure. | 生活中得有享乐 |
[1:51:23] | What’s the point of having a million cups and medals and planes | 有一百万个奖杯奖牌飞机却不能开心 |
[1:51:27] | if you don’t have any fun? | 有什么意义呢? |
[1:51:29] | How is that winning? | 那又怎么能算赢? |
[1:51:32] | – James! – We’re gonna leave without you! | – 詹姆斯 – 不等你了啊 |
[1:51:35] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[1:51:41] | I’ll see you on race day, champ. | 比赛日见啊 冠军 |
[1:51:44] | You will…champ. | 会的 冠军 |
[1:51:49] | You look good, Niki. | 你看着不错啊 尼基 |
[1:51:51] | The only guy to have his face burnt off and it be an improvement. | 也就你大火烧了脸 反而变好看了 |
[1:52:01] | Of course, he didn’t listen to me. | 他当然没听我的话 |
[1:52:03] | For James, | 对于詹姆斯 |
[1:52:04] | one world title was enough. | 一个世界冠军已经够了 |
[1:52:07] | He had proved what he needed to prove, to himself | 他已经证明了需要证明的事 对他自己 |
[1:52:11] | and anyone who doubted him. | 以及所有怀疑他的人 |
[1:52:15] | And two years later he retired. | 两年后他就退役了 |
[1:52:17] | When I saw him next in London seven years later, | 再次见到他 是在七年后的伦敦 |
[1:52:20] | me as champion again, | 我又拿了冠军 |
[1:52:23] | him as broadcaster, | 他做了播音员 |
[1:52:25] | he was barefoot on a bicycle with a flat tyre. | 光着脚 骑着胎都没气的自行车 |
[1:52:29] | Still living each day like his last. | 依然每天都过得像最后一天 |
[1:52:34] | When I heard he’d died, aged 45, of a heart attack, | 当我听说他45岁死于心脏病的时候 |
[1:52:38] | I wasn’t surprised. | 我并没有惊讶 |
[1:52:40] | I was just sad. | 我只是伤心 |
[1:52:44] | People always think of us as rivals, | 人们总是把我们当成对手 |
[1:52:46] | but he was among the very few I liked, | 但他是我喜欢的少数人之一 |
[1:52:50] | and even fewer that I respected. | 我所尊重的更少数人之一 |
[1:52:57] | He remains the only person I envied. | 他依然是我唯一嫉妒的人 |