时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:14] | – Good morning. – Harry. | -早上好 -哈里 |
[04:17] | Sit down and have some breakfast. | 坐下来吃点早餐吧 |
[04:18] | – You look like shit. – Thanks. | -你看上去很糟糕啊 -谢谢你 |
[04:22] | So do you. You sleep in that dress? | 你看上去也不太好 这看起来像是睡衣 |
[04:24] | Game just broke up. I won 30k. | 牌局刚刚结束 我赢了三万块 |
[04:27] | I was in the zone. I almost called and cancelled. | 玩得根本停不下来 我差点就要打给你取消这次见面了 |
[04:29] | Congrats. Why didn’t you? | 恭喜 那后来干嘛不打了 |
[04:30] | – Coffee? – Please. | -要咖啡吗 -嗯 |
[04:33] | I’m good. | 我不用了 |
[04:35] | I’m going back to Vegas a little sooner than expected. | 我可能要早一点回维加斯了 |
[04:37] | – What’s going on? – Maddie was in a car accident last night. | -怎么了 -昨晚麦迪出了车祸 |
[04:40] | – What? – She’s fine. | -怎么会这样 -她没事 |
[04:41] | She’s just a little dinged up by the airbag. | 她只是被安全气囊弹到受了点小伤 |
[04:43] | – Airbag? – Shook up more than anything, | -安全气囊 -它们反应很灵敏 |
[04:45] | But I’m going home to deal with it. | 我要回去处理下这件事 |
[04:46] | – Who was driving? – Friend of Maddie’s. | -当时是谁开的车 -麦迪的朋友 |
[04:48] | He has his license, the cops took a report, he’s insured. | 他有驾照 警方做了调查 他也有买保险 |
[04:51] | Was he drinking? Were they? | 他喝了酒吗 还是他们都喝了 |
[04:53] | She says they weren’t, and I believe her, | 她说他们没喝 我相信她 |
[04:55] | and that it was the other driver’s fault. | 是另一个司机的过失 |
[04:56] | Did she go to the E.R., get checked out? | 她去过急诊室检查了吗 |
[04:58] | Look, Harry, kids are stupid. | 听着 哈里 孩子们很傻 |
[04:59] | They do stupid things, as you well know. | 你知道的 他们会做傻事 |
[05:01] | – Luckily, everybody’s okay. – I’m not okay! | -幸运的是 大家都很好 -我不好 |
[05:04] | How about some parental supervision? | 你们是怎么带小孩的 |
[05:05] | – Where the hell was Reggie? – At work. | -瑞吉当时在哪里 -他在工作 |
[05:07] | God, I knew you’d act like this. | 天呐 我就知道你会这样 |
[05:08] | – You were here “In the zone. ” Nice. – Don’t be an asshole. | -那个时候你打牌正打得风生水起呢 真好 -你不要事不关己高高挂起 |
[05:12] | You were in your own private zone our whole marriage. | 当初是你对我们的婚姻置之不理 |
[05:14] | – Reggie and I are not absentee parents. – Really? | -瑞吉和我才不是失职的父母 -是吗 |
[05:16] | Fuck you. You know, you’re the poster boy for absentee parent. | 去你妹的 你知道么 你才是失职家长的典型代表 |
[05:18] | – I got to get to the airport. – Okay, | -我要去机场了 -好吧 |
[05:20] | I’ll drive over on the weekend, talk to her. | 我周末会开车去看她 找她聊聊 |
[05:21] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别开玩笑了 |
[05:23] | Jesus Christ, Eleanor. She could’ve been killed. | 我的上帝啊 埃莉诺 她可能就死在车祸中了 |
[05:25] | I am handling this, Harry. If you want to take a more active role | 哈里 这件事我来处理 如果你想要在我们女儿的生活里 |
[05:28] | in our daughter’s life, we can discuss that later. | 表现得更好的话 我们可以晚点再谈 |
[05:51] | Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[05:53] | I didn’t think it would be so hard. | 我不知道这会这么痛苦的 |
[05:57] | You’ve been through this, Harry. Give me some advice. | 哈里 你是过来人 告诉我我该怎么做 |
[06:03] | What are we talking about, Waits? What do you want? | 韦茨 你在说什么 你想干什么 |
[06:09] | My mother died… yesterday. | 我妈妈 昨天 死了 |
[06:13] | And I see her lying there, | 我看见她躺在那里 |
[06:18] | and I think about that moment… | 然后我就想起了那次 |
[06:20] | the longest trip we ever take. | 我们那次很长的旅行 |
[06:25] | – Sorry for your loss. – She’s gonna rot like a piece of fruit, | -节哀 -她会像水果一样腐烂掉 |
[06:30] | and there’s… there’s nothing I can do about it. | 可是 可是我什么都做不了 |
[06:34] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[06:36] | This fucking situation that I find myself in… | 我现在这种该死的处境 |
[06:40] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我可以帮你 |
[06:42] | Oh, a-are you gonna bury her for me? | 噢 你是想帮我埋她吗 |
[06:45] | No, thanks. That… That’s a son’s duty. | 不用了 谢谢你 这 这是儿子的责任 |
[06:48] | Why don’t you put her with the others? | 你为什么不把她和其他人葬在一起呢 |
[06:49] | – The others? – Your other victims. | -其他人是谁 -其他受害者 |
[06:52] | You don’t steal shovels, you collect souls, remember? | 你随意杀人 你收集灵魂 还记得吗 |
[06:55] | Can’t she rest in peace with the others… | 难道她不能在你埋葬他们的地方 |
[06:58] | Wherever you put them? | 安息吗 |
[06:59] | Do you not understand anything? I loved her. | 你到底懂不懂 我爱她 |
[07:04] | Bury her with them, those fucking whores? | 把她和那些该死的妓女葬在一起 |
[07:07] | Are you fucking kidding?! | 你他妈在开玩笑吗 |
[07:08] | Sorry. Forget I mentioned it. | 抱歉 就当我没提过 |
[07:11] | Oh. You’re sorry. | 喔 现在知道抱歉了 |
[07:37] | – What’s on your agenda today? – Well, the usual. | -你今天打算做些什么 -嗯 就跟平常一样 |
[07:42] | And a sit-down with Isaiah Ott. | 和艾赛亚·奥特谈谈 |
[07:44] | I thought you loathed the man. | 我以为你讨厌他 |
[07:48] | I do… and he me. | 我是讨厌他 而且他也不喜欢我 |
[07:50] | If there’s one thing the right Reverend Isaiah Ott | 如果这世上有艾赛亚·奥特 |
[07:51] | desires more than any other in this world, | 最想要的一样东西的话 |
[07:53] | it’s his fat thumb on the carotid artery of the LAPD. | 那应该就是掌握洛杉矶警察局的权力了 |
[07:57] | – So, why the sit-down? – We’re gonna come | -那为什么还要和他谈 -我们马上要 |
[07:59] | to an agreement, the good reverend and I… | 达成协议了 牧师和我将要 |
[08:02] | – a meeting of the minds. – About what? | -进行智力的博弈 -什么协议 |
[08:05] | – What can Ott do for you? – It’s not what he can do for me… | -谈谈奥特能为你做些什么嘛 -不是他能为我做什么 |
[08:12] | – but what he can do for Richard o’Shea. – “Rick” O’Shea? Really? | -而是他能为理查德·奥谢做什么 -瑞克·奥谢 真的吗 |
[08:17] | New mayor, new chief of police. | 他如果当了市长 我就能当警察局长 |
[08:22] | I see. Don’t forget… | 我明白了 别忘了 |
[08:26] | just because a man wears his collar turned ’round | 一个人表面上改变了 |
[08:29] | doesn’t mean he can be trusted. | 并不代表你就能信任他 |
[08:36] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 我心里有数 |
[08:58] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[08:59] | Are you familiar with the term “Needle in a haystack”? | 你知道什么是大海捞针吗 |
[09:02] | – It’s there somewhere. – And what makes you so sure? | -肯定在这里 -你为什么这么肯定 |
[09:04] | I spent last night looking at my MacLaren file | 昨天我看了一整晚麦克拉伦的档案 |
[09:06] | and found a pattern, a recurring notation… A-C 102. | 我发现一个规律 A-C 102 这个标记重复出现 |
[09:10] | A-c 102? | A-C 102吗 |
[09:12] | It’s a code they use when they put you in solitary. | 这是他们关禁闭的代号 |
[09:14] | It’ll help us find Waits’ real name. | 这能帮我们找到韦茨的真名 |
[09:15] | – They put kids in solitary? | 他们把孩子关禁闭吗 |
[09:17] | For what? – Infractions, attitude, disrespect. | -为什么 -因为他们违反规定 态度恶劣 无礼什么的 |
[09:21] | That was you, I’m betting. | 我打赌那说的是你吧 |
[09:22] | Oh, I gave them a lot of lip, ran away all the time, too… | 噢 我狠狠地骂他们 还一直逃跑 |
[09:25] | – other stuff. – Other stuff? Like what? | -还有别的什么的 -还有别的吗 比如说呢 |
[09:28] | Fighting mostly. I was mad 24/7. | 大部分是打架闹事吧 我一直很疯 |
[09:31] | I’d kick your ass if you bumped me in the lunch line | 如果你在中午吃饭排队时推搡我 或者问候我的母亲 |
[09:33] | or talked shit about my mother. | 我会狠狠揍你一顿 |
[09:34] | So, I spent a lot of time in the trunk… so did Waits. | 我在那里待了很久 韦茨也是 |
[09:37] | If that notation’s not in the file, put it aside. | 如果那个标记没记录在案的话 就别管了 |
[09:40] | Harry, it’s a fuckin’ youth home. | 哈里 那可是个好大的青年之家 |
[09:42] | There’s gonna be more files with the notation than without it | 有标记的文件肯定比没有的多 |
[09:45] | – Don’t be negative. It’s a start. – Yeah, what she said. | -别这么消极 这是个好兆头 -嗯 听见她说的了吧 |
[09:53] | 我原谅你 斯托克斯 | |
[09:53] | 走吧 不要再 犯下罪恶 | |
[09:54] | Hilarious. | 真搞笑 |
[09:57] | Ignore that bullshit, Harry. | 哈里 别管那东西 |
[09:58] | Tech unit pinged Waits’ phone… Rosedale Cemetery. | 技术小组定位了韦茨的手机 他现在在罗斯戴尔公墓 |
[10:02] | Waits’ mother passed. That’s why he called me. | 韦茨的母亲过世了 所以他打电话给我 |
[10:03] | Have the task force send a unit over, get any video. | 让专案组派一队人去 看看监控录像 |
[10:05] | Ping his phone every 30 minutes. | 每三十分钟给他的手机定一次位 |
[10:08] | – Yeah, and maybe we get lucky. – Maybe I win the lottery. | -嗯 也许我们会很幸运 -也许我会中头彩 |
[10:10] | – You got to buy a ticket first. – Is that how that works? | -那你得先买张彩票 -是那样的吗 |
[10:13] | Jesper. Says he’s got something to show us on Delacroix. | 是杰斯帕 他说有些关于德拉克洛瓦的东西要给我们看 |
[10:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:23] | – Hey. How you doing, Jules? | 嘿 茱莉亚 最近怎么样 |
[10:25] | – Like I got tit-punched by a gorilla. | 不顺地就像被猩猩给揍了胸 |
[10:28] | You’re all right, Brasher. | 布拉舍 会好的 |
[10:32] | – Sarge. – Hang on a second. | -长官 -等下 |
[10:35] | Yeah, Brasher, captain wants to see you A.S.A.P. | 嗯 布拉舍 队长要你马上去见他 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:43] | What’s the prognosis? | 评估结果如何 |
[10:45] | Doctor says I could be back on active duty in two to three weeks. | 医生说我两到三周就能回来工作了 |
[10:49] | – And what do you say? – Three weeks sounds like a long time. | -那你的意思呢 -三周太长了 |
[10:53] | I could use 10 more like you. | 像你这样的人多少我都不嫌多 |
[10:57] | But instead of having 10 more, | 但是我不用10个 |
[10:59] | I’m down one because your story’s bullshit, isn’t it, Brasher? | 你一个就够我受的了 因为你一直在瞎扯淡 不是吗 布拉舍 |
[11:03] | – Have you read your statement? | 你看了你自己的声明了吗 |
[11:05] | – I don’t have access to the file, sir. | 长官 我无权查看文件 |
[11:08] | It wouldn’t matter if Bosch had backed your story. | 博斯是否支持你的说辞并不重要 |
[11:11] | You think the forensics came back in your favor? | 你觉得取证组的人会偏袒你吗 |
[11:13] | You think they found GSR on his hands? | 你觉得他们会在他手上找到射击残留物吗 |
[11:15] | – I don’t know. – You do. They didn’t. | -我不知道 -你知道的 是他们不知道 |
[11:19] | Everything they found supports | 他们找到的所有证据 |
[11:20] | Stokes’ version of what happened, not yours. | 都证实了斯托克斯的说法 而不是你的 |
[11:23] | Maybe I should have my league rep here, sir. | 也许我应该把我的律师请到这来 长官 |
[11:25] | I’m trying to save your job, but you have to meet me halfway. | 我是在帮你保住你的工作 但是你得和我在同一条战线 |
[11:30] | How do I do that? | 那我应该怎么做呢 |
[11:31] | Detective Bosch initiated a sexual relationship with you | 博斯警探违反了部门规定 |
[11:34] | against department policy. You need to report that | 要求你与他发生性关系 |
[11:38] | – relationship and file a complaint. – A complaint? | -你要把这件事告诉他们并且上书投诉 -投诉什么 |
[11:41] | You felt pressured into the relationship | 你是被迫和他上床的 |
[11:42] | because he was your superior… coerced. | 因为他是你的上司 你不得不这么做 |
[11:45] | You thought it would hurt your career if you didn’t comply. | 你觉得如果你不答应 就会威胁你的职业 |
[11:48] | Well, technically, he wasn’t my superior, | 呃 确切地说 他不是我的上司 |
[11:50] | – and I didn’t feel pressured. | 而且我不是被迫的 |
[11:51] | – It was an inappropriate relationship | 根据部门规定 |
[11:52] | according to department policy, was it not? | 这是不正当的关系 不是吗 |
[11:58] | How does filing a harassment complaint | 投诉他性骚扰对于 |
[12:00] | undermine his statement about what happened in the garage? | 推翻他的证词又有什么帮助呢 |
[12:03] | It doesn’t. It makes it irrelevant. | 不能推翻证词 但是他的证词也无效了 |
[12:05] | No one downtown wants to see a sex scandal in the papers, | 没人想在报纸上看到性丑闻的 |
[12:08] | especially involving Bosch. | 特别是有关博斯的 |
[12:10] | File the complaint, withdraw your false statement, | 填好投诉表 撤回之前的不实陈述 |
[12:13] | and command buries your third unsat like it never happened. | 你三次不合格的事就一笔勾销 |
[12:17] | But he didn’t coerce me. It was mutual. | 但他没有逼迫我 我们是你情我愿的 |
[12:22] | He fucked you, Brasher. | 布拉舍 你们上床了 |
[12:23] | Every which way, Bosch fucked you… | 事实是 你们上床了 |
[12:25] | fucked you right out of your career with the LAPD. | 这直接影响了你在警局的职业前途 |
[12:29] | You gonna let that stand? | 你想这样吗 |
[12:33] | Can I think about it? | 我能想想吗 |
[12:36] | Don’t take too long. | 别想太久 |
[12:38] | – Meantime, you’re back on light duty. – Thank you, captain. | -还有 你可以回来做些简单的工作 -谢谢你 队长 |
[12:59] | – Chief Irving. – Reverend. | -欧文局长 -牧师你好 |
[13:05] | Can I give you the 10 cent tour? | 要我带你去转转吗 |
[13:07] | Oh, I’m familiar with this church. | 不用了 我很熟悉这座教堂 |
[13:09] | I used to come here every Sunday with my parents. | 我以前经常和我父母周六来这儿 |
[13:11] | Of course. I forget you’re from the community. | 哦当然了 我忘了你就是这个社区的 |
[13:15] | I don’t. | 我不是 |
[13:18] | – What can I do for you, chief? – Well, actually, | -我能为你做什么呢 局长 -嗯 其实 |
[13:22] | I think there’s something we can do for each other. | 我觉得这件事对我们双方都有好处 |
[13:24] | – I’m listening. – You could use your considerable | -洗耳恭听 -您能利用您的个人魅力 |
[13:27] | charisma and your standing in the community | 以及您在这个社区的地位 |
[13:29] | to support Richard o’Shea’s candidacy for mayor. | 来支持理查德·奥谢当市长吗 |
[13:32] | I thought you and he were mortal enemies. | 我以为你和他是死敌 |
[13:35] | Alliances shift. One has to be… | 我们各取所需 人生在世 |
[13:38] | flexible in this world. | 要学会变通 |
[13:39] | Well, assuming the quid pro quo is what I think it is, | 嗯 假如你得到的就是我所想的那样 |
[13:44] | what would I get in return from you | 那你和新任市长 |
[13:46] | and the new mayor for my support? | 给我什么回报呢 |
[13:48] | Assuming you deliver, what would you want in return, reverend? | 假设你履行承诺 牧师 那你想要什么呢 |
[13:52] | A halt to gestapo tactics here on the streets of South L.A., | 制止洛杉矶南部街上的流氓警察行径 |
[13:55] | to certain policing policies, to racial profiling. | 还有一些警方政策 种族定性 |
[13:59] | We are hardly the gestapo, | 我们不是流氓警察 |
[14:03] | and overheated, hateful rhetoric doesn’t help. | 过激的 仇恨的言论没什么好处 |
[14:06] | My apologies. | 我道歉 |
[14:08] | I only mean to say that it is in both our interests to avoid | 我只想说 我们想要的都一样 |
[14:12] | anything resembling a Ferguson, Missouri, situation here in L.A. | 就是不希望这儿出现类似密苏里州弗格森镇的情况 |
[14:18] | – The last thing any of us want. – So we understand each other? | -这是我们最不想看到的 -那就这样定了吗 |
[14:23] | It appears so. | 是的 |
[14:27] | Jesper, what’s so important, you couldn’t just | 杰斯帕 什么事这么重要 |
[14:29] | – send over a report? – I wanted to show you something. | -你就不能发个报告过来 -我有东西要给你看 |
[14:32] | I was doing a final log on the Delacroix evidence. | 我在对德拉克洛瓦案的证据做最后的调查 |
[14:34] | The backpack had skateboard straps, right? | 这个背包有滑板的背带 对吧 |
[14:36] | There was no skateboard found at the grave site. | 在墓地那儿 我们没找到滑板 |
[14:37] | But there was one collected from Nicholas Trent’s house. | 但是在尼古拉斯·特伦特家里找到了一块 |
[14:39] | We dismissed Trent as a suspect. | 我们已经排除了特伦特的嫌疑 |
[14:41] | No evidence connects him to Arthur, and he moved to | 没有证据表明他和亚瑟有联系 |
[14:43] | that neighborhood two years after the kid was killed. | 还有 他是在那孩子死后两年才搬进小区的 |
[14:45] | I was just looking to see if we missed anything | 我只是想在证据移送保管科之前 |
[14:47] | before I sent it all to the property division. | 看看我们有什么遗漏的地方 |
[14:49] | So, just to be thorough, I thought I’d check to see | 出于谨慎 我想看看 |
[14:52] | if poly-fibers from the backpack straps | 背包上的纤维 |
[14:53] | might’ve got caught in the wheel assemblies. | 有没有卷进轮子里 |
[14:55] | I didn’t find any fiber… but I found this. | 我没有找到纤维 但是我找到了这个 |
[15:00] | This kind of board was fancy back in the day. | 这种滑板以前很流行 |
[15:02] | Most kids would’ve put their mark on it. | 大多数孩子都会在上面刻上他们自己的标记 |
[15:04] | – “A.D. 1993. ” – Arthur Delacroix. | -亚·德 1993 -亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦 |
[15:07] | God damn. | 天哪 |
[15:08] | ’93… the year before he died. | 93年 那是他死前一年 |
[15:11] | – Nicholas Trent had the kid’s board. – Good work, Jesper. | -尼古拉斯·特伦特有这孩子的滑板 -干得好 杰斯帕 |
[15:15] | – We need photos of all this. – Will do. | -我们需要这些东西的照片 -马上办 |
[15:20] | – Uh, Detective Bosch? – Yeah. | -呃 博斯警探 -嗯 |
[15:24] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上就来 |
[15:30] | – I think I fucked up on the Waits’ case. – How so? | -我觉得我搞砸了韦茨的案子 -怎么这么说 |
[15:33] | I got a call here in the lab right after Waits was arrested. | 韦茨被逮捕不久 我在实验室里接到了个电话 |
[15:36] | Guy said he was from the D.A.’s office, sounded totally legit. | 那人说他是地方检察办的人 说话很官方 |
[15:39] | He said you guys hadn’t turned in an evidence report yet | 他说你们还没有把证据报告交上去 |
[15:41] | and he needed to know what was found at the grave site. | 他需要知道在墓地里发现了什么 |
[15:43] | He couldn’t get a hold of you, | 他联系不到你 |
[15:44] | and… he was up against a deadline. | 他快没时间了 |
[15:46] | – Jesus Christ. – I’m really sorry. | 天哪 -我真的很抱歉 |
[15:48] | – He sounded so fucking real. | 听上去太像真的了 |
[15:51] | – You told Waits about the backpack? | 你告诉韦茨背包的事了吗 |
[15:54] | What was inside? Told him about the starfish? | 你告诉了他里面有什么 海星的事也说了吗 |
[15:59] | That was his “Get out of jail free” Card. | 他完全可以凭借这些洗脱罪名了 |
[16:01] | You have any idea what you did? | 你知道你干了什么吗 |
[16:02] | I do, and I should’ve known better. | 我知道 我应该早点发现的 |
[16:07] | Do you want me to resign? | 你想让我辞职吗 |
[16:15] | – What did he want? – To confess. | -他想要干什么 -忏悔 |
[16:19] | Confess? To what? | 忏悔什么 |
[16:20] | Waits got ahold of a burner at pitchess, called Jesper, | 韦茨找准了机会 给杰斯帕了打电话 |
[16:24] | – conned him out of the starfish. – Stupid fuck! | -从他嘴里套出了海星的事情 -他太蠢了 |
[16:27] | – You kicked his ass? – Didn’t have to. | -你要炒了他吗 -没必要 |
[16:29] | Well, bright side, | 呃 往好的方面想 |
[16:30] | at least he solved the Laurel Canyon case for us. | 至少他为我们破了月桂谷的案子 |
[16:32] | – How you figure? – Clear as day… Trent had the board. | -你怎么知道的 -很明显啊 特伦特有那块滑板 |
[16:35] | He took it from Arthur after he killed him. | 他在杀了亚瑟之后拿走了滑板 |
[16:37] | Come on, open your eyes, partner. | 得了吧 我的好搭档 你得看清现实 |
[16:39] | We were right about Trent before we were wrong. | 我们一开始对特伦特的看法是对的 |
[16:41] | He lived with it all those years, | 他保守了这个秘密那么多年 |
[16:43] | waited for that knock on the door. | 就等着我们找到他的那一天 |
[16:45] | One day, it came, we knocked on his door, and he killed himself. | 这天终于来了 我们敲开了他的大门 他却自杀了 |
[16:49] | Then go ahead and write it up. | 那我们回去把案子结了吧 |
[18:52] | – Damn. You’re back. – I start tomorrow. | -噢 你回来了 -我明天开始上班 |
[18:57] | – What did Pounds want? – Bosch’s head on a stick. | -庞兹想干吗 -逼迫博斯 |
[19:00] | Sounds proper. | 那倒是他的风格 |
[19:02] | Said the only way I can stay on the force | 他说我能留在局里的唯一办法就是 |
[19:05] | is to file a sexual-harassment complaint. | 写一份性骚扰的投诉 |
[19:08] | After what he did to you, do it. | 在他那样对你之后 你是应该这么做 |
[19:12] | He screwed you, Brasher, and betrayed all of us. | 他毁了你 布拉舍 还背叛了我们所有人 |
[19:15] | Now, you want to be a cop, | 现在 如果你还想当警察 |
[19:16] | you got to lay him out one way or another. | 不管用什么方法 你都要把他扳倒 |
[19:18] | His story stands, you’re done anyway. | 如果他的说辞得到了证实 你就完蛋了 |
[19:21] | – Pyrrhic victory. – What? | -代价太高 得不偿失 -什么 |
[19:23] | Well, even if it works, mess up my career as much as his. | 即使他的说辞得到证实 也会毁了我们俩的前途 |
[19:26] | – How do you figure? – Blows back on me, my reputation. | -为什么会这么说 -肯定会波及到我的名声 |
[19:30] | I’ll be stuck on patrol forever. | 我就只能一直做个巡警了 |
[19:35] | I like the street. | 我挺喜欢巡街的 |
[19:36] | But I know… college girl like you, a climber. | 但是我知道 像你这样读过大学的女孩 是野心家 |
[19:40] | – You got bigger ambitions. – Yeah. Much bigger. | -你想要远远不止这些 -嗯 是的 |
[20:07] | Jerry, anything new on Waits? | 杰瑞 有韦茨的消息吗 |
[20:10] | Task force says a camera in Hollywood caught a minivan | 专案组说昨晚在好莱坞 |
[20:12] | last night that matches the one we’re looking for. | 看到了一辆符合描述的小货车 |
[20:14] | – Get the plates? – No plates… bad angle. | -看到车牌了吗 -没有 角度不好 |
[20:16] | – Shit. – Yeah. | -该死 -嗯 |
[20:22] | Where you going? Harry. | 你要去哪儿 哈里 |
[20:26] | – Julia, can we talk? – Are you fucking kidding me? | -茱莉亚 我们能谈谈吗 -你在逗我玩吗 |
[20:29] | – You’re in uniform. – Very observant. | -你穿了制服 -瞎子都看得见 |
[20:32] | You’re not a detective for nothing. | 你不是无缘无故当上警探的 |
[20:33] | Yeah, Harry, I’m back… | 是的 哈里 我回来了 |
[20:35] | pending the outcome of the disciplinary process. | 等着那个悬而未决的处分结果 |
[20:37] | I’m sure you’re just chomping | 我肯定你现在 |
[20:38] | – at the bit over that. – You should go home. | -肯定很不爽吧 -你应该回家休息 |
[20:39] | – Excuse me? – Take leave until this is over. | -你说什么 -等事情结束了再回来 |
[20:42] | – Why the hell should I do that? | -我为什么要那样做呢 |
[20:43] | – Because it’s the honorable thing to do. | -因为这才是体面的做法 |
[20:44] | If you don’t have the balls to man up, | 如果你没有勇气面对事实 |
[20:45] | admit your mistake, tell the truth, | 承认自己的错误 说出真相 |
[20:47] | at least have the decency | 至少要知廉耻 |
[20:48] | to not be here fronting your phony story. | 不要在这儿为你虚假的言辞打掩护 |
[20:50] | Who the fuck are you to talk about balls and honorable? | 你是谁啊 跟我讲勇气和廉耻 |
[20:52] | I have every right to be here. And talk about manning up… | 我有权利待在这儿 还有说起勇气 |
[20:54] | Stokes assaulted you, and you released him, and I’m the pussy? | 斯托克斯冒犯了你 你自己把他放走 却来怪我 |
[20:57] | And then he attacks me, and you don’t have the balls to back me? | 然后他来攻击我了 你却没胆子保护我 |
[20:59] | Not what happened. You screwed up. | 事情不是这样的 是你自己搞砸了 |
[21:01] | Fuck you. I’m embarrassed I ever took you seriously. | 去你妹的 我当初真是看走眼了才会那么把你当回事儿 |
[21:09] | You got quite the way with the ladies there, Harry. | 哈里 你和女士的相处方式真是很特别啊 |
[21:11] | Ain’t it the truth? | 可不是吗 |
[21:21] | Reverend Ott paid me a visit, Irv… | 欧文 奥特牧师突然来访 |
[21:24] | – out of the blue, off the record. – What did he want? | -完全出乎我的预料 -他说什么了 |
[21:30] | Seems the reverend has a dream… | 看来牧师做了个梦 |
[21:32] | a vision of me in the mayor’s office, you at the chief’s desk. | 看见我在市长办公室里 你成了警察局长 |
[21:36] | He’s ready to throw me his whole hearted support, | 他已经准备好全力支持我了 |
[21:40] | rally the troops, deliver the vote in his community. | 在他的社区里召集民众 筹集选票 |
[21:44] | And all he wants in return? | 至于他想要的回报呢 |
[21:47] | Certain long-overdue reforms. | 一些长期的改革 |
[21:50] | Actually, he wants a little more than that. | 其实 他的胃口可比这个大 |
[21:52] | He wants something for himself. | 他想要给自己要些东西 |
[21:55] | So the city will throw him | 这么说市里会给他额外的项目 |
[21:57] | some grant money for his outreach programs. | 拨一笔钱了咯 |
[22:00] | He wants a seat on the police commission. | 他想在警局委员会谋一席之地 |
[22:06] | – That’s not what we talked about. – I’m sure it wasn’t. | -我们之前可不是这么说的 -我知道 |
[22:10] | Fuck Ott. That’s extortion. No, no, no. | 该死的奥特 这可是勒索 不行不行 |
[22:12] | And he’s not the only preacher in South L.A. | 他又不是洛杉矶南部唯一的牧师 |
[22:14] | Oh… we’re committed now. | 噢 我已经答应他了 |
[22:17] | You want to get on the wrong side of this guy? | 你想触怒这只老虎的逆鳞吗 |
[22:19] | You want him working for the incumbent? | 还是你想让他为其他人工作 |
[22:22] | I sure as hell don’t. You started the ball rolling, Irv. | 我想你肯定不愿意的 欧文 这件事是你挑起的 |
[22:26] | – Where the hell did you expect it to go? | 你还想让它怎么发展下去 |
[22:28] | – Oh, I won’t forget this. | 噢 我不会放过他的 |
[22:31] | We’ll get even later. | 我们以后会找他算账的 |
[22:33] | This is a big galloping gift horse | 这对我们俩来说 |
[22:35] | coming down the stretch for both of us. | 都是难得的大好机会 |
[22:40] | Let’s back a winner. | 我们一定会如愿以偿的 |
[22:53] | Let’s get started. Mr. Trent, you know | 我们开始吧 特伦特先生 你知道吗 |
[22:57] | you have no obligation to speak to me today? | 你今天完全没有必要和我进行谈话 |
[22:59] | Well, if that’s so, | 呃 如果那样的话 |
[23:01] | then why are you sitting in my living room? | 那你为什么要出现在我家客厅里呢 |
[23:03] | Have you ever seen any unusual activity on the hillside? | 你有看见山坡上的人有什么异常举动吗 |
[23:07] | Not really. Kids used to play up there. | 没有 孩子们过去常常在那儿玩 |
[23:10] | – You watched them play? – What are you insinuating? | -你看着他们玩吗 -你在暗示什么 |
[23:15] | – Nothing at all, sir. – No, I didn’t watch them play. | -先生 我没有 -我没有看着他们 |
[23:19] | I stayed away from kids after my trouble. | 在出狱之后我就离孩子远远的 |
[23:22] | I’d see them go up the hill when I walked my dog. | 我在遛狗的时候看见过他们在爬山 |
[23:25] | Any kids in particular? | 有什么特别引起你注意的孩子吗 |
[23:27] | There were always kids around. | 太多孩子了 |
[23:30] | Uh, they used to go up there and smoke cigarettes. | 呃 他们以前会上山 然后在山上抽烟 |
[23:32] | We… We were always worried | 我们 我们一直很担心 |
[23:33] | that they would set the whole hillside on fire. | 害怕他们会把整个山坡都点着 |
[23:36] | – We? – The residents. | -你指的是谁 -我们这些居民 |
[23:41] | My neighbors and I. | 我和邻居们都很担心 |
[23:45] | – Dr.Guyot. – Detective Bosch. | -盖约特医生 -博斯警探 |
[23:49] | What brings you back here, detective? Are you making progress? | 什么风把你吹来了 警探 案子有什么进展吗 |
[23:55] | Fits and starts, doctor. Fits and starts. | 案子进展时断时续 不太理想啊 |
[23:59] | So, Nicholas Trent told us that, when he first moved here, | 尼古拉斯·特伦特告诉我们 他一开始搬来的时候 |
[24:02] | there were always kids playing on the street and up on the hill. | 这里一直有孩子在路上和山上玩 |
[24:05] | Yes. Quieter now. | 是的 现在安静了好多 |
[24:07] | Not so many children on the street these days. | 现在没那么多孩子在街上了 |
[24:10] | – You remember any names of those kids? – 20 years ago. | -你还记得这些孩子的名字吗 -二十年前的事了 |
[24:14] | I was not a young man even then. | 我那时候年纪就挺大了 |
[24:17] | You think your murdered boy might’ve been one of them? | 你觉得那个被杀的男孩会是他们中的一个吗 |
[24:20] | Possibly. Once in a while. | 有可能吧 |
[24:23] | Maybe he had friends on this street. | 也许他在这条街上还有朋友 |
[24:25] | – Have you spoken to the Blaylocks? – I don’t recognize that name | -你跟布雷洛克一家谈过了吗 -我们在寻访社区的时候 |
[24:29] | from the neighborhood canvass we did. | 没见过有这一家啊 |
[24:30] | They moved to Tonopah a few years back when he retired. | 几年前老爷子退休 一家人就搬到了托诺帕 |
[24:34] | They lived down the block, where the Hutters live now. | 他们之前住在街区南部 赫特一家现在住在那里 |
[24:38] | My guess would be that most of the children who played on the | 我猜想 二十年前 |
[24:41] | street over the years were | 那些在街上玩耍的孩子 |
[24:43] | their foster children… and their friends. | 大多是那家的养子养女 还有他们的朋友 |
[24:45] | Any chance you have an address for the Blaylocks? | 你还有布雷洛克一家的地址吗 |
[24:47] | I get a Christmas card from them every year without fail. | 我每年都会收到他们寄来的圣诞贺卡 |
[24:51] | Let me get one. | 我去拿过来 |
[24:53] | – I’ll be right back. – Thanks. | -我马上回来 -谢谢你 |
[24:59] | I talked to the Hutters. | 我跟赫特一家谈过了 |
[25:01] | And I called Mrs. Blaylock in Tonopah to follow up. | 我还给在托诺帕的布雷洛克夫人打了电话 |
[25:03] | She didn’t remember Arthur | 她不记得有亚瑟这个人 |
[25:05] | and had nothing but kind words for Nicholas Trent. | 对尼古拉斯·特伦特的评价很好 |
[25:07] | Did you get the names of the foster children? | 你知道了那些被收养的孩子的名字吗 |
[25:09] | She didn’t mention she had any kids, foster or otherwise. | 她没提到她有孩子或者养子之类的 |
[25:12] | You’re making it seem like I dropped the ball. | 你说得好像我做错了什么 |
[25:14] | What… What was I supposed to do, | 那 那我应该做什么 |
[25:15] | drive up there and knock on their door? | 开车去那儿 然后敲他们家的大门吗 |
[25:17] | Tonopah is a six-hour drive. | 开车去托诺帕可要六小时 |
[25:19] | I’ll call you back, Jerry. | 我过会儿再打给你 杰瑞 |
[27:53] | – Mr. Blaylock? – That’s me. | -布雷洛克先生吗 -是我 |
[27:56] | I, uh, saw you waiting out there. | 我 呃 看见你等在外面 |
[27:57] | My name’s Harry Bosch. I’m a detective… LAPD. | 我叫哈里·博斯 我是洛杉矶警局的警探 |
[28:01] | I was wondering if I could speak to you and your wife | 我能不能跟您和您的妻子谈谈 |
[28:03] | about a case I’m working. | 是关于我正在调查的一个案子 |
[28:04] | Well, I’m not sure my wife’s up right now. | 呃 我不知道我妻子有没有起床呢 |
[28:07] | – How long you been out there waiting? – Since about 4:00. | -你在外面等了多久 -我从四点开始等的 |
[28:09] | Get some coffee. | 来点咖啡吧 |
[28:11] | – If it’s warm, I’ll take it. – Well, come on in. | -那我就不客气了 -快进来吧 |
[28:15] | Take it black? Every cop I’ve ever known takes it black. | 黑咖啡吗 我认识的所有警察都喝这个 |
[28:19] | – Black’s great. – Mm. | -黑咖啡很棒 -嗯 |
[28:20] | – You know a lot of cops? – Uh, when we lived in L.A., I did. | -你认识很多警察吗 -呃 住在洛杉矶的时候 我认识很多警察 |
[28:24] | Worked 30 years for city fire, retired as a station commander. | 我在消防站工作了三十年 在指挥官的岗位上退休 |
[28:28] | – What division? – Hollywood. Homicide. | -你在哪个部门 -好莱坞 凶案组 |
[28:31] | I’ll be damned. I worked six years out of station 27, | 好巧啊 我在二十七站工作了六年 |
[28:35] | right… right across the wall from you guys. | 就 就和你们一墙之隔 |
[28:36] | – It’s a small world. – It sure is. | -世界真小 -是的 |
[28:39] | Have a seat. I’ll, uh… I’ll go get Audrey. | 坐吧 我去叫奥黛丽起床 |
[28:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:52] | She’ll be right out. So, uh, what’s this about? | 她马上就来 呃 你为什么来找我们 |
[28:57] | I’m, uh, working a case in your old neighborhood… | 我在调查一个案子 它发生在您以前住的社区 |
[29:00] | Wonderland. | 有一宗凶杀案 |
[29:01] | We’re contacting people who lived there in ’94. | 我们在联系94年时住在那儿的人们 |
[29:04] | Well, we lived there back then, but I don’t | 呃 我们那时是住在那儿 |
[29:07] | remember any murder cases from the neighborhood. | 但是我不记得那儿发生过谋杀案啊 |
[29:10] | – A detective already called us about this. – Really? When? | -有个警探已经打电话问过我们了 -真的吗 什么时候 |
[29:13] | It was before Christmas. You were out hiking. | 在圣诞节之前 你去远足旅行了 |
[29:15] | – Well, you didn’t tell me. – Wasn’t worth telling. | -呃 你没告诉我 -这些都是小事 |
[29:18] | My partner called. I’m just following up. | 我的搭档确实打过电话 我只是过来再确认一下 |
[29:21] | – I don’t believe you. – Excuse me? | -我不相信你 -什么 |
[29:24] | You don’t drive through the night to knock on our | 你不会连夜赶路并在清晨敲开我们家的门 |
[29:27] | door at dawn because you’re following up on a call. | 就只是为了确认一通电话 |
[29:30] | You’re gonna try to pin something on one of our kids. | 你是来找我们孩子麻烦的吗 |
[29:32] | Mrs. Blaylock, I can assure you | 布雷洛克夫人 我向您保证 |
[29:33] | I’m not in the business of pinning anything on anyone. | 我不是来找任何人麻烦的 |
[29:35] | Well, I still don’t believe you. I know what he wants. | 我还是不相信你 我知道他想干什么 |
[29:39] | Audrey, please. Just let the man ask his questions. | 奥黛丽 别这样 让他问下去 |
[29:43] | I understand you took in a number of foster children | 我知道您还住在那里的时候 |
[29:46] | when you lived on Wonderland. | 收养了很多孩子 |
[29:47] | Yes, we did. We had a total of… | 是的 我们是收养了很多孩子 一共有 |
[29:49] | – What? 36? – 38. | -多少 三十六个吗 -三十八个 |
[29:52] | 38 kids over the years… | 这么多年一共收养了三十八个 |
[29:53] | – Sometimes as many as 6 at a time. – Good for you. | -有时候一次收养了六个 -您很善良 |
[29:57] | Last month, a boy’s bones were found | 上个月 我们在那里的一座山上 |
[30:00] | up on the hill above Wonderland. | 发现了一个男孩的尸骨 |
[30:02] | He was murdered and buried there 20 years ago. | 他在二十年前被谋杀并被埋在那里 |
[30:05] | His name was Arthur Delacroix. | 他的名字叫亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦 |
[30:06] | Does that name mean anything to either of you? | 你们还记得这个名字吗 |
[30:08] | No. Audrey? | 不记得了 奥黛丽 你呢 |
[30:10] | No, and I told that to the detective that called. | 不记得了 我已经告诉过那个打电话的警探了 |
[30:12] | I told him we didn’t know anything about this dead boy. | 我跟他说关于这个男孩 我们什么都不知道 |
[30:14] | Well, I was just wondering if it might’ve been possible | 呃 我只是觉得会不会有可能 |
[30:16] | he could’ve been friends with one of your kids. | 他是您其中一个孩子的朋友 |
[30:18] | This is what I mean. | 我是这么想的 |
[30:20] | You’re just looking for something that fits your needs. | 你只是想快点找到线索结了这个案子 |
[30:22] | These kids come from tough backgrounds, | 这些孩子出身不好 |
[30:24] | they weren’t all angels when they came to us. | 他们被收养前并不都是好孩子 |
[30:26] | Now you’re gonna pick one of them to blame this murder on. | 现在你想把谋杀罪栽赃到其中一个的头上 |
[30:31] | I’d like you both to take a look at this photo. | 我想你们看下这张照片 |
[30:33] | It was taken in your carport on Wonderland Avenue. | 这是在你们新乐园大街的车库拍的 |
[30:36] | I think I took this picture. I gave copies to the kids. | 我想这张照片是我拍的 我洗出来之后给了孩子们 |
[30:40] | Do you recognize anyone in that photo? | 你能认出照片里的人吗 |
[30:41] | Well, that’s Johnny, and, uh, | 呃 那是强尼 还有 呃 |
[30:43] | these are his friends from his old neighborhood. | 这些是他在以前社区的朋友 |
[30:46] | – Johnny? – Johnny Stokes. | -强尼是谁 -强尼·斯托克斯 |
[30:48] | He was with us for a couple of years. | 他和我们一起生活了好几年 |
[30:49] | Uh, that’s his photograph there on the wall. | 呃 那是他在墙上的照片 |
[30:57] | And you say these kids in the picture, | 您是说这些照片里的孩子 |
[30:59] | they were friends of Johnny’s from his old neighborhood? | 是强尼在以前社区的朋友吗 |
[31:01] | We encouraged Johnny to keep in touch with them, have them over. | 我们鼓励强尼和他们保持联系 经常叫他们过来玩 |
[31:05] | We used to have an empty pool in the backyard… | 我们以前后院里有个闲置的游泳池 |
[31:07] | it was too much upkeep. They used to love to use it to skate in. | 保养费太高了 他们喜欢在里面玩滑板 |
[31:13] | This boy… Do you remember him? | 这个孩子呢 你记得他吗 |
[31:16] | Uh… yeah, the… the face. I don’t know his real name. | 呃 好像有点记得他的脸 但我不知道他的真名 |
[31:20] | Uh, they called him “Goof,” “Goofy. “ | 呃 他们叫他呆瓜 |
[31:23] | – You know why? – He would put the wrong foot | -你知道为什么吗 -他一直 |
[31:25] | forward on the skateboard, | 放错前脚在滑板上 |
[31:27] | and the kids called that “Goofy footing.” | 所以孩子们叫他 呆瓜脚 |
[31:30] | – That boy was Arthur Delacroix. – The murdered boy? | -这个孩子就是亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦 -那个被谋杀的男孩吗 |
[31:35] | Oh, my. I’m so sorry. | 哦 天哪 我很抱歉 |
[31:41] | – Do you recognize this? – Huh. | -你认得这个吗 -呃 |
[31:46] | Audrey, doesn’t that look like the board Johnny had? | 奥黛丽 这看起来像不像强尼的那块滑板 |
[31:50] | Maybe. | 有一点像 |
[31:51] | – Any idea how he came by it? – It was so long ago. | -你知道哪里来的吗 那是很久之前 |
[31:54] | He won it in a contest. He was very proud of that board. | 他在一个比赛里赢来的 他为此很自豪 |
[31:58] | It got left behind when they sent him to Sylmar. | 他们把他送去希尔马市时 滑板被漏掉了 |
[32:00] | Do you know what happened to it? | 您知道它后来去哪了吗 |
[32:01] | When we moved out here, we sold all the kids’ | 搬出来的时候 我们把孩子们的东西 |
[32:04] | stuff we had to a neighbor who lived up the street. | 都卖给了住在街上的一个人 |
[32:07] | Remember a name… the neighbor? | 还记得那个邻居的名字吗 |
[32:09] | Nick… Nick Trent. | 尼克 尼克·特伦特 |
[32:11] | He worked in movies… you know, props and stuff. | 他在电影业工作 你懂的 做些道具什么的 |
[32:19] | It was Stokes. | 是斯托克斯干的 |
[32:21] | We had him, I let him go. | 我们抓住了他 我让他跑了 |
[32:23] | Where are you? What are you talking about? | 你在哪儿 你在说什么 |
[32:25] | – I just left Tonopah. – Tonopah? | -我刚刚离开托诺帕 -你去了托诺帕吗 |
[32:28] | Johnny Stokes was one of the Blaylocks’ foster kids. | 强尼·斯托克斯是布雷洛克家的养子 |
[32:31] | – You’re shitting me. – Stokes lived with the Blaylocks in ’94. | -真的吗 -斯托克斯94年的时候和布雷洛克一家住在一起 |
[32:35] | Arthur visited him up there. | 亚瑟在那儿遇见了他 |
[32:36] | He knew him from the old neighborhood. | 他们是在以前的社区认识的 |
[32:39] | You’re saying Stokes killed Arthur? | 你是说斯托克斯杀了亚瑟 |
[32:40] | No doubt in my mind. | 我觉得是 |
[32:43] | But why, Harry? What the fuck? They were just kids. | 那为什么 哈里 为什么呢 他们只是孩子呀 |
[32:46] | The skateboard. I think Arthur had it, Stokes wanted it. | 是因为滑板 我认为亚瑟有滑板 而斯托克斯想要它 |
[32:50] | Jesus Christ! How’d Trent come to have it? | 天哪 那特伦特是怎么拿到的 |
[32:53] | The Blaylocks sold Trent their kids’ stuff when they moved. | 布雷洛克说他们搬家时把孩子们的东西都卖给了特伦特 |
[32:56] | Let me get communications to put out a broadcast. | 让我来联系媒体发布报道 |
[32:58] | This isn’t gonna go over very well with rank and file. | 人们肯定不会轻易接受这个结果的 |
[33:01] | No, it’s on me. I’ll handle it. | 不 这是我的责任 我来处理 |
[33:22] | Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[33:24] | Harry, Waits is on his cell in an alley on Hollywood. | 哈里 韦茨的手机定位在好莱坞的的一条小巷里 |
[33:26] | Set up a perimeter, five blocks in every direction… | 在五个街区以内的每个方向都设警戒线 |
[33:29] | No one in or out. I want a bird in the air asap. | 不准任何人进出 马上派直升机去现场 |
[33:30] | I’m five minutes away. | 我五分钟后就到 |
[33:42] | Show six-William-twenty-one responding. | 6W21呼叫总部 |
[33:44] | Six-Adam-thirty-seven, | 这是6A37 |
[33:46] | we’re code six at Hollywood and Gower. | 我们在好莱坞高尔街 |
[33:47] | Requesting an R.A. | 发现了一名三十岁左右的女性 |
[33:48] | Unit for a female approximately 30 years old… | 无意识 没有呼吸 |
[33:51] | unconscious and not breathing. | 请求支援 |
[33:53] | Female? What? | 女性吗 没搞错吧 |
[33:54] | This is six-William-twenty-one. | 这是6W21 |
[33:56] | Please confirm victim is a female. | 确认受害者为女性吗 |
[33:58] | Affirmative. Female, approximately 30 years old. | 是的 是女性 大约三十岁 |
[34:40] | – What’s going on? – 187, Harry. A female. | -发生了什么 -哈里 凶杀案 受害者为女性 |
[34:46] | Female? Why do we think it’s Waits? | 女性吗 那为什么说是韦茨干的 |
[34:49] | Tech says his phone is still pinging. | 技术小组说他的手机定位就在这里 |
[34:53] | It’s a fucked-up scene. | 这是个糟糕的现场 |
[34:55] | – Looks staged. – How so? | -像是刻意设计的 -怎么这么说 |
[34:57] | Area around the dumpster has been cleaned up, swept… | 垃圾桶周围的地被清理过了 |
[35:02] | – and those. – The victim’s? | -凶手留下了这个 -受害者的吗 |
[35:06] | She’s wearing hers. Those are extra. | 她脚上有鞋 这些不是她的 |
[35:11] | – Found his phone? – Not yet. | -找到韦茨的手机了吗 -还没有 |
[35:13] | – What about her phone? – No sign of it. | -那她的手机呢 -没找到 |
[35:17] | – I.D.? – Monica Reynolds. | -身份查到了吗 -莫妮卡·雷诺兹 |
[35:20] | One of the coppers I.D.’d her as a local pro. | 有个警察认出了她是当地的一个妓女 |
[35:32] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[35:34] | What is it? What the fuck? You all right? | 怎么了 你看见什么了 你没事吧 |
[35:36] | Just give me a second. | 等一下 |
[35:37] | What is it? What’s the problem? | 怎么了 出什么问题了吗 |
[35:42] | This is for me. | 他是做给我看的 |
[35:46] | – This is all for my benefit. – What? | -这都是因为我 -什么 |
[35:50] | He did this to get at me. | 他这么做是为了报复我 |
[35:54] | Take a look. | 你看一下 |
[36:01] | – This is what happened to my mother. – Jesus. Harry. | -她的死状和我母亲一模一样 -天哪 哈里 |
[36:06] | I’ve seen the murder book. Waits killed this woman | 我见过那桩案件的文书 |
[36:11] | the same way my mother was murdered, staged the same scene. | 韦茨用同样的手法杀了这个女人 布置了现场 |
[36:14] | – How did he know about all this? – Nate Tyler. | -他是怎么知道的 -内特·泰勒告诉他的 |
[36:17] | Her murder was in all the papers… | 她的谋杀案轰动一时 |
[36:19] | “Hooker killed in Hollywood. “ | 好莱坞妓女被杀 |
[36:22] | Tyler’s hit piece directed Waits to all the old articles. | 泰勒的头条新闻让韦茨找到了所有的旧文章 |
[36:27] | – This poor woman. – Go home, Harry. I’ll handle this. | -可怜的女人 -你回家休息吧 哈里 我来负责这个案子 |
[36:35] | – Get the feeling he’s watching us? – Who? Waits? | -你感觉到他在看我们了吗 -谁 韦茨吗 |
[36:50] | – Want me to answer that? – I got it. | -要我接吗 -我自己来吧 |
[36:57] | You get my message? | 你看到了吗 |
[36:59] | You think you’re clever? | 你觉得你很聪明吗 |
[37:00] | Bury her, detective. She was a whore like your mother. | 埋了她吧 警探 她就是个像你母亲一样的妓女 |
[37:06] | Not like mine. Mine was a saint. | 不像我母亲 我的母亲是个圣人 |
[37:12] | Now, that’s something we don’t have in common. | 这是我们俩的不同之处 |
[37:15] | Enjoy it while you can, Waits. We’re closing in. | 你就苟延残喘吧 韦茨 我们马上就要抓住你了 |
[37:19] | I know you’re nearby. I can smell you. | 我知道你就在附近 我能感受到你的气息 |
[37:24] | You sound tired, detective. | 你听上去很疲惫啊 警探 |
[37:27] | I know I am. This last one put up quite a fight. | 我是真的累坏了 最后这个花了我不少力气 |
[37:32] | I’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系吧 |
[38:01] | He’s close. | 他就在附近 |
[38:18] | – Help you? – Detective Bosch, Hollywood homicide. | -我能帮你什么吗 -我是好莱坞凶案组的博斯警探 |
[38:21] | I’m looking for a murder book. | 我在找一起谋杀案的卷宗 |
[38:22] | – You know who’s working it? – Not active. | -谁的案子 -是旧案子 |
[38:25] | Taking a shot cold case might have pulled the book. | 碰运气吧 悬案可能已经撤下来了 |
[38:28] | I wouldn’t be here this time of night if it wasn’t important. | 如果事情不重要 我就不会来这儿了 |
[38:31] | – You got a name or a D.R. Number? – Marjorie Lowe, ’79. | -你有受害者名字或者案卷号吗 -玛乔莉·洛威 79年 |
[38:57] | You’ll be asleep when I get back. | 我回来的时候 你要已经乖乖睡下了哦 |
[39:02] | Sweet dreams, Harry. | 好梦 哈里 |
[39:05] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[39:18] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |