Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] You want his neck swabbed for foreign DNA? 你想从他脖子上取样去检测外源DNA吗
[00:17] Might as well dot the I’s. 不能放过任何一个细节
[00:26] He left a note. 他留了张信笺
[00:27] My client was an innocent man. 我的委托人是无辜的
[00:30] What’s it say? 上面写了些什么
[00:31] Swears he didn’t do the kid. 他声称他没有杀了那个孩子
[00:32] Killing himself because the police and press 自杀是因为警方和媒体
[00:35] have destroyed his life, and 毁了他的生活
[00:37] he can’t go on. 他无法再活下去
[00:38] And there’s this other stuff. 信笺里还有一件事
[00:40] “My one regret is for my children.” “我唯一遗憾的是我的孩子们”
[00:43] “Who will take care of my children?” “谁来照顾我的孩子们”
[00:44] You know what that means, Mr. Morton? 莫顿先生 你知道那是什么意思吗
[00:46] – Who these children are? – I have no idea. -这些孩子是谁 -我不知道
[00:48] He didn’t deserve this. 他死的太冤了
[00:49] And you’re responsible. 你对此应负责任
[00:51] You’re all responsible. 你们都有责任
[01:01] His feet were on the ground. He could have stood up, 当时他的双脚挨着地面 他本可以站起来
[01:03] saved himself. 自救的
[01:05] No second thoughts. 他一心想死
[01:07] He’s been waiting for this day for 20 years. 他等这一天已经等了20年了
[01:10] And it finally came. 它终于到来了
[01:18] Detective Bosch, want to make a statement? 博斯警探 想说两句吗
[01:21] – Stay back from him, please. – It’s all right. Yeah. -请离他远点 -没事 好啊
[01:24] Thanks to you and your story, 很感谢你还有你写的故事
[01:26] Trent killed himself. 特伦特自杀了
[01:27] Are you saying that he wasn’t a suspect? 你是在说他不是嫌疑犯吗
[01:29] – That he was innocent? – I’m saying that thanks to you -他是无辜的吗 -我说的是多亏你
[01:31] and your irresponsible reporting, we may never know 和你不负责的报道 我们也许永远都不会知道
[01:33] what happened to that little boy up on the hill. 山上那个小男孩到底发生了什么事
[01:34] Isn’t suicide evidence of a guilty conscience? 自杀难道不是良心愧疚的表现吗
[01:36] Maybe. Maybe it isn’t. 也许是 也许不是
[01:38] But if Trent didn’t do it, how you gonna feel? 但是如果特伦特不是凶手 你就不会良心不安么
[01:41] Everything I wrote was true. 我写的一切都是属实的
[01:43] I’m not responsible for what happened up there. 我对这里发生的事情不负任何责任
[01:44] Sleep tight, pal. 但愿你能睡的安稳 朋友
[01:47] You led me to him. How’s your conscience? 是你把我引向他的 你的良心呢
[01:51] Come on, Bosch. 算了 博斯
[01:53] It’s not worth it. 不值得和这种人计较
[03:09] \h\h\h博斯: \h\h\h母亲的 \h\h\h谋杀案 \h\h\h被搬上 法庭
[03:28] It’s Baker, right? 你是贝克 对吗
[03:31] What do you want? 你想要什么
[03:33] – Paper? – Read it already. -看报纸了吗 -已经看过了
[03:43] That phone. 手机
[03:46] What phone? 什么手机
[03:47] The one you got from the deputy. 你从警官那里拿到的手机
[03:50] What’s it cost? I need to make a call. 要怎样才能拿到 我要打个电话
[03:53] A blowjob. 吹箫
[03:55] Well, if you’re so hot to give me one, 好吧 如果你这么急切的想给我吹一下
[03:58] knock yourself out. 请自便
[04:02] You got money? 你有钱吗
[04:04] Yeah. 有
[04:06] Who you got to call? 你给谁打电话
[04:09] My mother. 我妈
[04:14] Jesus. 我的天
[04:32] Maybe it’s a gang tat. 也许它是个帮派纹身
[04:34] Yeah. I’ll run it by Alvarez. 是啊 我会让阿尔瓦雷斯查一下
[04:36] I doubt it. He’s got no rap. 对此我很怀疑 没有帮派的嘻哈范儿
[04:37] – Who’s got no rap? – Raynard Waits. -谁没有嘻哈范儿 -瑞纳·韦茨
[04:40] Dude with the body in his van? 就是那个货车里发现尸体的人吗
[04:41] He does have one kick-ass crime kit. 他确实有一个屌爆的作案装备
[04:44] Check out this choke hood. 你看这个麻布袋
[04:46] That’s definitely after-market. 一看就是地摊货
[04:48] You familiar with the phrase “Put a bag over their head”? “脸蒙上 下面都一样” 这句话听起来耳熟么
[04:50] You guys are the worst. 你们这些坏家伙
[04:53] Barrel, what’s up with this? 木桶 这儿到底是什么情况
[04:55] What do you think? Elves. 你觉得呢 小精灵
[04:57] – It’s Christmas. – These are Keebler elves, -现在是圣诞节 -这些是奇宝小精灵
[05:00] – not Christmas elves. – So what? -不是圣诞小精灵 -所以呢
[05:02] It’s snack food. 那是种零食
[05:05] It worries me you know about this shit. 这种区别你都知道 我很心塞
[05:07] You don’t? 你不知道吗
[05:30] You found me. 这都被你找到了
[05:31] No problem. 那当然
[05:39] Did you take this shot of the great white? 这张大白鲨的照片是你拍的吗
[05:43] False Bay, South Africa. 在南非的福尔斯湾拍的
[05:45] Swam right up, bit the cage. 一直游过来 直接咬住了笼子
[05:48] Holy shit. 天啊
[05:49] It’s the good thing about being in the water… 在水里的好处是
[05:50] No one can tell you peed your pants. 没有人知道你尿裤子了
[05:53] You know their eyes are blue? 你知道他们的眼睛是蓝色的吗
[05:54] – Sharks? Seriously? – Yeah. -鲨鱼的眼睛吗 真的吗 -是的
[05:55] Like Brad Pitt. 像布拉德·皮特的眼睛
[05:57] I would’ve said Paul Newman. 我会说像保罗·纽曼的眼睛
[06:00] – Maybe you are too old for me. – Maybe I am. -看来我们有代沟 -是啊
[06:03] Hey, sky diving, mountain climbing… 嘿 跳伞 登山 你也真敢去冒险
[06:07] Life is short. 生命短暂
[06:10] I hope I can keep up with you. 真希望我也能跟上你的步伐
[06:16] Mm. 嗯
[06:20] That’s nice wine. 是瓶好酒
[06:22] I didn’t have time after work to pick any up. 我在下班以后都没时间喝一杯红酒
[06:24] Afraid from here on out, it’s beer. 恐怕要从现在开始了 以前就只喝啤酒
[06:30] So, I take it you weren’t terminated? 那么 我可以认为你还没有停职吗
[06:33] Oh, Mank reamed meat roll call. 噢 曼克指名道姓的一纸报告真是让人无语了
[06:36] Called me 12 kinds of reckless. 他说我各种草率鲁莽
[06:38] It was semi-humiliating. 这差不多算是种羞辱了
[06:40] Then, of course, I got another unsat. 当然 此外我还有一项如不了他老人家的法眼
[06:43] I don’t know. Maybe he’s got a thing against women cops. 他也许对女警察有偏见
[06:45] Mank doesn’t have a thing against women cops. 曼克对女警察没有偏见
[06:47] Yeah, I… I know. I was just kidding, Harry. 好吧 我 我知道 我只是在开玩笑 哈里
[06:52] That second unsat is serious. 你说的第二项不合格是很严重的
[06:54] 20 years ago, you did what you did, 如果是在二十年前 你做了你应该做的事
[06:56] you would have gotten a commendation. 是应该得到表彰的
[06:57] Not anymore. It’s by the book now. 但现在不一样了 一切都要合法才行
[06:59] – Zero tolerance. – Okay. -不能有一点偏差 -好吧
[07:01] – I hear you. – Do you? -我听到了 -你听进去了吗
[07:03] ‘Cause one more, and you’re out. 因为再这样一次 你就玩完了
[07:04] It won’t be up to Mank. 那就不是由曼克来决定的事了
[07:06] – Harry… – It’s automatic. -哈里 -这是必然的
[07:07] … You’re not my T. O. Stop fucking lecturing me. -你又不是我的行动指挥官 别他妈教训我了
[07:09] I’m just trying to give you a reality check. 我只是试图让你认清现实
[07:11] I appreciate that. 对此我表示感谢
[07:16] And Mank’s right. 还有曼克是对的
[07:18] Leaving your partner? 丢下你的搭档独自行动
[07:19] – It is reckless. – Jesus, Harry. -这是太鲁莽了 -天啊 哈里
[07:21] I got it. Can we move on? 我知道了 我们可以说些别的吗
[07:24] Yeah, sure. 好啊 当然
[07:29] “Reckless.” That’s pretty funny, coming from you. 从你的嘴巴里说出来鲁莽二字真实太搞笑了
[07:31] – Okay. – Yeah, and leaving your partner? -你说什么 -还有丢下搭档擅自行动
[07:33] Who does that? I don’t know. 这都是谁做的事啊 我怎么不知道呢
[07:34] – Let me think. – Julia, get your head out of your ass. -让我想想啊 -茱莉亚 想好了再说
[07:36] Fuck you, Harry. 去你的 哈里
[07:37] I’ve been a cop 25 years. 我做了二十五年的警察
[07:39] You are a boot still on probation. 你还只是个处在试用期的菜鸟
[07:41] – There is a difference. – Yeah, there is. -这两者是有区别的 -是啊 是有区别
[07:43] You’re being sued for breaking the rules, and I’m not. 你因违规被起诉 而我没有
[07:45] The fuck are you gonna do when they toss you out, huh? 当他们把你踢出去的时候 你他妈能做什么
[07:47] How you gonna get your kicks without a gun and a badge? 没了枪和警徽你拿什么嘚瑟
[07:51] I think it’s time for you to leave. 我认为你现在该走了
[07:55] Yeah. Me, too. 是啊 我也这么认为
[08:23] You ever been there? El Cid? 你去过艾尔·希德餐厅吗
[08:26] – We drive by it all the time. – No. -我们天天都路过的那家 -没有
[08:29] I don’t know shit about flamenco. 我对弗拉门科民歌一点都不感兴趣
[08:31] But she wanted to go, and, you know, I wanted to get laid. 但是她想去 而且你懂的 我想和她滚床单
[08:34] And this chick’s stomping her feet, screaming, “Ay, ay, ay!” 小妞跺着她的双脚 叫道 唉 唉 唉
[08:37] Kind of hot. 还挺性感的
[08:39] During the performance, or while you were having sex? 你是说在看表演的时候 还是在你滚床单的时候
[08:42] Whoa. 哇哦
[08:43] I guess I know who didn’t get any last night. 我猜我知道谁昨晚一无所获了
[08:49] – Hey, guys. – Mitz. -嘿 你们好 -米兹
[08:51] So, we’re finished in the garage and the master bedroom, 我们已经完成了对车库和卧室的搜查
[08:54] and they’re just finishing in the office now. 办公室那边也快结束了
[08:56] Cool. 不错
[08:56] There’s an unopened fifth of Maker’s Mark 这儿有一瓶没启封的波本威士忌酒
[08:59] in the liquor cabinet, so be good. 就在酒柜里 所以安分一点
[09:00] Shot of that might improve your mood. 喝一杯也许会让你的情绪有所好转
[09:04] Seriously, Harry? A boot? 你开玩笑吗 哈里 你和靴子好了
[09:12] Start upstairs. 从楼上开始搜
[10:10] Jerry. 杰里
[10:12] That stuff in Trent’s note, about his “Children.” 特伦特信里写的 关于他的”孩子们”
[10:15] – Mm-hmm? – Found them. -嗯 -找到他们了
[10:19] Every month. 每个月都是如此
[10:22] 20 bucks here, 15 there. 二十美元寄到这里 十五美元寄到那里
[10:24] For years. 几年都是这样
[10:26] Making up for what he did, killing that boy. 弥补他杀了那个男孩的过错
[10:28] – Seeking redemption. – Why not? -寻求救赎 -何乐不为呢
[10:32] You really think he’s our guy? 你真的认为他就是我们要找的人吗
[10:34] – He’s a child molester. – Doesn’t make him a killer. -他是个猥亵儿童犯 -那不代表他就是杀人犯
[10:36] They all start somewhere. 凡事都有第一次
[10:39] Yeah, they do. 确实如此
[10:42] “Mr. Trent was a pedophile with a criminal record. 特伦特先生是个有犯罪记录的恋童癖者
[10:45] “He lived in close proximity 他住在距离
[10:46] to the burial site of a murdered child.” 被害儿童埋葬处很近的地方
[10:48] “After being questioned by investigators, 在被相关人员审讯后
[10:50] he committed suicide.” 他自杀了
[10:52] “Whether Mr. Trent was responsible 至于特伦特先生是否
[10:53] for the death of the victim 涉嫌受害人的死亡
[10:54] is pending further investigation.” 还需进一步调查
[10:56] Given that the LAPD is being blamed for Trent’s suicide, 考虑到洛杉矶警察局因特伦特的自杀而受到指责
[10:59] I think we can agree 我想我们可以达成一致
[11:00] this press release will do nothing to help our situation. 这条声明发布出来对我们的情势将没有任何帮助
[11:02] It’s accurate. 这条声明是准确的
[11:03] We still don’t know Trent killed that kid. 我们仍然不知道特伦特是否杀了那个孩子
[11:08] Now, if we could modify the release, 如果我们略微修改一下
[11:10] indicate we think there’s a good probability 表明我们认为
[11:11] Trent was the killer… 特伦特非常可能是凶手
[11:12] We’d get the stink off. 这样我们就会免遭唾骂了
[11:14] Pin the murder on the dead perv 把谋杀的罪名推到一个已死的恋童癖身上
[11:15] and walk away with a Disney ending. 然后华丽丽地结案
[11:16] Jesus Christ, Bosch. 我的老天爷 博斯
[11:18] Detective, we’re not gonna pin the murder on anyone. 警探 我们不会将谋杀的罪名推到任何人身上
[11:20] What makes you think Trent’s not our guy? 你凭什么认为特伦特不是我们要找的凶手呢
[11:22] This child was physically abused every day of his life. 这个孩子在他活着的每一天里都受到身体上的虐待
[11:25] More than likely, the killer was someone close to him… 凶手很有可能是他身边的人
[11:27] A family member, a friend, a neighbor. 家庭成员 朋友或是邻居
[11:29] Billets told me you found photos of kids. 比利告诉我你找到了孩子们的照片
[11:31] He supported children’s charities… 他支持儿童慈善事业
[11:32] Solicitations, the kind you get in the mail. 通过募捐的形式 就是你经常在邮件里收到的那种
[11:34] $1.65 a day sends a Bolivian kid to school. 每天1.65美元可以让一个玻利维亚的孩子上学
[11:37] We also found a box of tweener boy’s stuff. 我们还找到了一个装有孩童东西的盒子
[11:39] – Toys, games… – Trent was a set decorator. -玩具 游戏等等 -特伦特是布景员
[11:42] He had all kinds of stuff in his house. 他的房子里有各种东西
[11:44] Maybe I’m missing something, 也许我遗漏了些事情
[11:45] but it seems to me all of this points to Trent. 但是对我而言 这一切似乎都指向特伦特
[11:48] Okay. Case closed. 好吧 那就结案吧
[11:50] Let’s all go get a beer. 然后我们就可以一起出去喝杯啤酒
[11:55] Go with the press release as-is. 按照原新闻稿发布
[12:12] Don’t be confused. 不要感到迷惘
[12:14] Whatever the defense would have you believe, 不管你们怎么看待这场辩论
[12:16] this case is not about a serial killer. 这案子都和连环杀人案无关
[12:19] This case is only about 这只不过是
[12:20] the fatal shooting 一场致命的枪击案
[12:22] of a man named Roberto Flores… 一个名叫罗伯托·弗洛里斯的男人
[12:25] A loving husband and father 一位深受爱戴的丈夫和父亲
[12:27] who was shot to death 被枪杀
[12:28] one rainy October evening two years ago 在两年前的十月 一个下雨的夜晚
[12:31] by Detective Harry Bosch. 被警探 哈里·博斯枪杀
[12:36] Roberto Flores was unarmed. 罗伯托·弗洛里斯没有携带任何武器
[12:39] Roberto Flores offered no resistance. 罗伯特·弗洛雷斯没有丝毫抵抗
[12:41] Roberto Flores had no criminal record. 罗伯托·弗洛里斯没有任何犯罪记录
[12:45] Detective Bosch could have arrested 当晚博斯警探本可以逮捕
[12:47] Roberto Flores that night, 罗伯托·弗洛里斯
[12:49] taken him into custody, read him his rights, interrogated him, 拘留他 宣读他的权利 审问他
[12:54] given him the chance to obtain counsel 给他一个机会去获得法律上的援助
[12:56] and defend himself. 来为他自己辩驳
[12:59] Instead, 而恰恰相反
[13:00] Detective Bosch, for deeply personal reasons of his own, 博斯警探 因为他的个人原因
[13:04] and in violation of LAPD procedure and policy, 违反了洛杉矶警局的程序和政策
[13:08] deprived Roberto Flores of due process, 剥夺了罗伯托·弗洛里斯享受正规法律程序的权利
[13:11] deprived him of his civil rights, 剥夺了他的人身权利
[13:13] and took his life. 并且杀了他
[13:18] Ladies and gentlemen, it’s very clear. 女士们先生们 显然易见
[13:21] Detective Bosch, under color of law, 博斯警探 执法
[13:23] broke every rule in the book 犯法
[13:26] when he killed Roberto Flores in cold blood. 冷血地杀害了罗伯托·弗洛里斯
[13:31] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[13:33] Mr. Belk. 贝尔克先生
[13:38] Ladies and gentlemen… 女士们先生们
[13:41] When Detective Bosch encountered Roberto Flores 当博斯警探遇到罗伯托·弗洛里斯时
[13:45] in that dark, rainy alley two years ago, 是在两年前 一条漆黑 下着雨的小巷子里
[13:48] he had to make a split-second decision. 他不得不在一瞬间做出抉择
[13:52] For us to second-guess his actions now 现在 我们来质疑他的当时行为
[13:55] is impossible… 是非常不合理的
[13:58] And unfair. 而且不公平
[14:00] We weren’t there. 我们当时不在场
[14:02] We didn’t have to make that life-or-death decision. 我们没有被迫去做生死抉择
[14:07] Now, Mr. Flores 弗洛里斯先生
[14:09] ignored Detective Bosch’s orders 无视博斯警探的警告
[14:11] to put up his hands and keep them in plain sight. 没有举起他的双手 并放在显眼的地方
[14:14] He ignored Detective Bosch’s orders to freeze. 他无视了博斯警探让他别动的警告
[14:18] And Mr. Flores was armed. 而且弗洛里斯先生是有武器的
[14:22] No one planted that gun in that alley that night. 当晚没有人把枪放在那个小巷子里
[14:25] That gun belonged to Mr. Flores and no one else. 那把枪是属于弗洛里斯先生的 不是别人的
[14:57] Ooh. Merci beaucoup. 哦 太谢谢了
[15:01] What’s the occasion? 我受宠若惊啊
[15:02] Thanks for not getting her shit-canned. 来谢谢你没有让她卷铺盖走人
[15:05] I have no idea what you’re talking about, Detective. 我不知道你在说什么 警探
[15:07] But I appreciate the brioche. 但是 谢谢你的奶油蛋卷
[15:09] Anything on the tip line? 举报热线有消息吗
[15:10] Yes, there is. 有 在这儿
[15:12] Um… 嗯
[15:14] A guy from Hemet called. 一个来自赫米特的人打电话来
[15:15] Apparently, the remains are extra-terrestrial. 很显然 他认为那些是外星人的遗骸
[15:19] Also, uh, Sheila Delacroix. 还有 额 希拉·德拉克洛瓦
[15:22] Her brother Arthur Delacroix 她的弟弟亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦
[15:24] went missing in 1994 when he was 12 years old. 在1994年失踪 当时他12岁
[15:28] – Surgeries? – Yes. -做过手术吗 -是的
[15:29] Cranial surgery six months before he went missing. 在他失踪的前六个月做过头骨手术
[15:32] He fell off his skateboard and cracked his skull. 他从滑板上跌下来 头骨碎裂
[15:35] – Follow up with that, then. – All right. -跟进这条线索 -没问题
[15:38] Harry? 哈里
[15:39] Brasher, 布拉舍
[15:41] two unsats… I mean, she’s your friend, you might… 两项不合格 我是说 她是你的朋友 你也许
[15:44] I should have a talk with her. Yeah. Good idea. 我应该和她谈一谈 是啊 好主意
[15:46] – All right. – Thanks. -好吧 -多谢
[15:48] Be safe. 注意安全
[16:02] So, on the news this morning… 今天早上的新闻
[16:04] An unnamed LAPD source says that, despite official denials, 一条匿名的洛杉矶警局消息称 尽管警方否认
[16:07] Nicholas Trent is, in fact, responsible 实际上 尼古拉斯·特伦特
[16:09] for the Laurel Canyon murder, 涉嫌月桂谷谋杀案
[16:10] which is why he committed suicide. 这也是他自杀的原因
[16:13] – Unnamed source. – Yeah. -匿名消息 -是的
[16:16] You got any ideas? 你有什么想法吗
[16:17] Who knows? 谁知道
[16:18] Tell you one thing… it’s good for Irving. 告诉你件事 这对欧文是有好处的
[16:20] Gets the press off his back. 让他摆脱了媒体的责难
[16:24] How did closing arguments go? 结案陈词进行的如何
[16:26] Chandler’s good. 钱德勒是个狠角色
[16:27] – They are gonna find for you, Harry. – Yeah, we’ll see. -他们会找你茬的 哈里 -是啊 我们走着瞧
[16:30] Ain’t over till the fat lady sings. 现在下结论还为时尚早
[16:32] Oh, speaking of fat ladies… 噢 说到胖女人
[16:37] … have a cookie. 拿块饼干吃
[16:38] Lisa made them for Christmas. Save me from myself. 丽萨为圣诞节做了饼干 你得救救我
[16:41] I don’t know where she learned to bake. 我不知道她从哪学的烘焙
[16:42] It certainly was not from me. 肯定不是从我这里学的
[16:45] – How is your girl? – Fine. -你女儿最近怎么样 -挺好的
[16:48] Have you been to see her yet? 你最近见过她了吗
[16:49] Not since they moved back. 自从他们搬回来后还没有见过面
[16:51] Harry, 哈里
[16:52] Vegas is a four-hour drive. 去维加斯只有四小时车程
[16:54] I’m working a case. 我正在办案
[16:55] You are always working a case. 你总是在办案
[16:58] When is the last time you saw Maddie? 你上次见曼迪是什么时候
[17:00] Flew to Hong Kong for her 12th birthday. 飞去香港庆祝她十二岁的生日的时候
[17:02] Kids are a happy thing, Harry. 哈里 孩子是宝
[17:05] Even 14-year-old girls 即使是十四岁的女孩
[17:07] who… take it from me… are hell on their mothers. 以我个人经验 犯愁的通常是母亲
[17:10] Let some light into your life. 你得活得开朗一点
[17:26] I mean, we couldn’t take 10 minutes, stop for a bite? 我是说 我们就不能花十分钟 停下来吃一顿吗
[17:29] Here’s a novel concept… 给你提个建议
[17:30] How ’bout you eat before you come to work? 来上班前先吃饭
[17:33] I didn’t have time. 我没有时间
[17:34] Dolores called last-minute. 德洛丽丝到跟前才打电话给我
[17:36] Had to drive over to her place to pick up the kids… 要我开车去她那里接孩子
[17:39] – Mm… – Take them to school. Yeah. -嗯 -送他们去上学
[17:45] Ms. Delacroix? I’m Detective Bosch. 是德拉克洛瓦女士吗 我是博斯警探
[17:47] My partner, Detective Edgar. 这是我的搭档 埃德加警探
[17:49] Uh, come in. 请进
[17:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:58] Uh, May 4, 1994. 1994年5月4日
[18:02] He had gone to school that day and never came home. 他那天去了学校后 再也没回来
[18:06] I was 16. 我当时16岁
[18:07] Arthur was 12. Um, my father and I 亚瑟当时12岁
[18:10] thought he must have 父亲和我认为
[18:11] run away because he took a 他一定是离家出走
[18:13] backpack with him with some clothes… 因为他背包里装了一些衣服
[18:16] You know, t-shirts, jeans. 有T恤和牛仔裤
[18:18] God, it got to be about 9:00, and he hadn’t come home. 大约9点左右 他还没回家
[18:22] We went to look for him and couldn’t find him. 我们就去找他但没找到
[18:25] My father brought me home, 我父亲带我回了家
[18:26] and he went to the police and 他去了警局
[18:29] reported him missing. 报了失踪人口案
[18:31] Never heard anything back. 从此之后再没消息
[18:33] He just vanished off the face of the Earth. 就好像他就这么从这个星球凭空消失了
[18:37] All these years, I… I just keep 这么多年来 我一直在想
[18:40] thinking, you know, one day, he’ll just… 有一天
[18:43] Turn up, all 他会出现
[18:46] grown up and happy… 长大了 过得很幸福
[18:49] It’s… 这
[18:51] always hardest around the holidays. 每逢佳节这是最让人心痛的事
[18:55] I’m sure. 我理解
[18:58] What do you do for a living, Ms. Delacroix? 您以什么谋生呢 德拉克洛瓦女士
[19:01] Um, I’m a casting director. 我是一名导演
[19:05] TV, mostly. 主要是电视方面
[19:08] Do you have any pictures of Arthur? 您有亚瑟的照片吗
[19:11] Uh, yeah. That one. 当然 那有一张
[19:14] That… that’s us. 我们的合照
[19:18] On the end, 后面的一张
[19:20] that one is, uh, more close to when he disappeared. 是他失踪前不久照的
[19:24] He’s about 12 there. 他当时12岁
[19:31] These boys… do you know their names? 你知道这些男孩的名字吗
[19:33] Oh, sorry. It’s been a long time. 噢 抱歉 我想不起来了
[19:36] You know, they were his friends, not mine. 那是他的朋友 不是我的朋友
[19:38] But I do have one more. 但我确实还有一张
[19:40] You mind if we take these? 介意我们带走这些照片吗
[19:42] Uh, yeah, if… if you bring them back. 好的 只要你们会归还
[19:46] We’ll make copies. 我们会做个拷贝
[19:49] Where did Arthur have his surgery after the accident? 发生事故后 亚瑟在哪儿做的手术
[19:53] Uh, children’s hospital. 儿童医院
[19:56] We’d like to talk to your father. 我们想跟你父亲聊聊
[19:59] Is he still around? 他住这附近吗
[20:02] Samuel Delacroix. 塞缪尔·德拉克洛瓦
[20:04] He’s in the valley. 他住山谷中
[20:05] Manchester trailer park. 曼彻斯特拖车公园
[20:08] What about your mother? 那么你的母亲呢
[20:10] Oh, she left us when we were little. 噢 在我们很小的时候她就离开了
[20:13] Woke up one morning, she was gone. 有一天早上醒来 她就不见了
[20:15] You ever hear from her again? 那你后来跟她有联系吗
[20:17] Not a word. 没有
[20:18] But, uh, she left little notes under our pillows 但她在我们枕头下留下了便条
[20:21] about how much she loved us 写道她有多爱我们
[20:23] and how this was the best for everyone and crap like that. 这么做对大家都好这些屁话
[20:26] You still have the note? 你还留着那张便条吗
[20:27] I threw it out. 我扔了
[20:29] You think Arthur might have kept his? 你认为亚瑟可能会留着他的吗
[20:31] I’m sure he did. 我觉得他会
[20:33] Pitiful how he hung onto every scrap of her. 可怜的他会保留关于她的每个小物件
[20:37] Your mother’s name? Her maiden name? 你母亲的名字是什么 娘家名
[20:40] Christine Dorsett. 克里斯汀·多塞特
[20:42] I don’t suppose you know where she is. 我想你也不知道她现在在哪
[20:45] I don’t even know if she’s alive, and I don’t care. 我甚至都不知道她是否活着 我也不在乎了
[20:47] What about a photo? 有她的照片吗
[20:49] No, but… 没有 但
[20:51] I do have one of my father. 我有张父亲的照片
[20:53] Oh. 噢
[20:57] His old head shot. 一张好久之前的大头照
[21:01] – He was an actor? – Yeah. -他是演员吗 -是的
[21:03] Guest shots, mostly… 大多数是客串
[21:04] “Mannix,” “Marcus Welby,” 曼尼克斯 维尔比医生
[21:06] “Rockford.” He doesn’t look like that anymore. 罗克福德 他看起来不再那么像了
[21:10] Drinks. 他酗酒
[21:14] This backpack was found at the burial site. 我们在墓地找到了这个背包
[21:22] Sorry. Uh… 抱歉
[21:26] don’t remember. 记不太清了
[21:28] This was found in the backpack. 我们在背包里发现了这个
[21:36] Uh, sh… 呃
[21:38] She gave this to him. 这是她给他的
[21:41] This was, like, his favorite treasure. 这是他最爱的珍宝
[21:45] He took it with him everywhere. 他去哪都带着
[21:49] He even slept with it. 甚至连睡觉都带着它
[21:52] Was it a souvenir from a family vacation? 这是家庭旅行的纪念品吗
[21:56] No. Um, we didn’t do things like that. 不是 我们没有过家庭旅行
[21:59] She probably got it at some dollar store. 她可能是在哪个一元店买的
[22:05] My… god. It might really be him. 我的天 可能真的是他
[22:09] We don’t know for sure yet. 我们目前还未确认
[22:11] If we get his medical records, 如果我们有他的医疗记录
[22:12] we can compare that to his remains. 我们可以跟他的遗体做个比较
[22:18] These stairs… 这个楼梯
[22:19] Oh, yeah. Uh, 呃 这是
[22:21] this is the home we grew up in. 我们小时候住过的家
[22:23] So you’ve lived here your whole life? 你后来一直住这儿吗
[22:25] Well, yeah. I was afraid if I moved, if… 是的 我怕如果我搬了家
[22:29] Arthur came back… 亚瑟回家的话
[22:31] He wouldn’t know where to find me. 会找不到我
[23:07] – Hey, Doc. – Ah, Detective Bosch. -嘿 博士 -博斯警探
[23:10] – Sorry I couldn’t come to the station. – That’s okay. -抱歉我没去局里 -没事
[23:12] You might find this interesting. 你可能会对这个感兴趣
[23:15] She was pulled from the tar. 9,000 years old. 我们在焦油里发现了这个 9000年了
[23:18] Look familiar? 看起来很眼熟吗
[23:19] – Blunt-force trauma. – Uh-huh. -钝力损伤 -是的
[23:20] Not the only one. 这并不是唯一一个
[23:22] We have a skull from another woman 大约在同一时间
[23:23] killed around the same time with the same 我们发现了另一个女被害人的头骨
[23:25] stellate… star-shaped… fracture. 也是相同的星状断裂
[23:27] So there was a serial killer in this neighborhood 也就是说那个连环杀手9000年前
[23:29] – 9,000 years ago? – It’s quite possible. -就在这一带活动了 -有这个可能
[23:33] I need you to look at this. 我想让你看看这个
[23:39] Belonged to a boy named Arthur Delacroix 这是一个叫亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦的男孩
[23:41] who went missing in ’94. 于1994年失踪
[23:42] Well, let’s compare it with the Laurel Canyon skull. 来跟月桂谷的头骨比较下
[23:50] The cranial surgeries… pretty sure they’re a match. 头颅手术 确实很匹配
[23:54] Sister said the injury came from a skateboarding accident. 他姐姐说 损伤源于一起滑板事故
[23:57] No, not likely. This is a focused fracture pattern, 不可能 这是个蓄意的破裂形状
[24:00] a small area with surface-to-surface contact. 小区域的表层接触
[24:03] The location is high upon the cranium, 受损区域在高头盖骨处
[24:04] not in the back of the head, 而不是在后脑
[24:05] which we normally associate with a fall. 我们通常只会联想到摔跤
[24:07] So this injury, the one that required surgery… 需要做手术的这处伤
[24:10] – It’s the same kind of one that killed him? – Yeah, exactly. -和他的致命伤是用同一种手法吗 -没错
[24:12] Deliberate, not accidental. 蓄意谋杀 不是偶然
[24:14] In both instances, this child was 这两个案子
[24:16] struck with some force with a blunt object. 孩子都是被钝器与外力所伤
[24:20] – You have a photo of the boy? – Yeah. -有那个男孩的照片吗 -有
[24:26] The malar and the superciliary ridge formations are consistent. 颧骨和眉脊损伤处是一致的
[24:31] Meaning? 什么意思
[24:34] I think this is your victim. 我想这就是你的受害人了
[24:36] DNA comparison with the sister should confirm it. 跟他姐姐DNA一对比就能证实了
[24:41] You asked me before if I had faith. 之前你问我是否有信仰
[24:43] I remember. 我记得
[24:45] I told you I didn’t. That wasn’t the truth. 当时跟你说我没有信仰 那不是实话
[24:49] I do. 我有
[24:50] I have my own kind of faith. 我有自己的信仰
[24:53] Blue religion. 我信我的警服
[24:56] Arthur Delacroix’s bones came out of the ground for a reason. 我们能从地里挖出亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦的尸骨 这总是有原因的
[25:01] They came out of the ground for me to find them 是他们自己出来让我们发现的
[25:04] so I can put some part of this right. 所以我才可以为他们洗刷冤情
[25:08] Thanks, Doc. 谢谢你 博士
[25:10] You’re welcome, Harry. 不用谢 哈里
[25:23] Harry… 哈里
[25:25] I checked missing persons from May of ’94. 我核实了1994年5月失踪人口
[25:28] The boy’s dad never filed a report. 男孩的父亲并没上报案件
[25:30] Sheila Delacroix said he did. 希拉·德拉克洛瓦说他上报过
[25:32] Maybe he just told her he did. 也许只是他的一面之词
[25:34] What about Arthur’s mother… anything on her? 关于亚瑟的母亲 找到什么了吗
[25:38] What? 怎么了
[25:40] You don’t usually refer to the victim by their first name. 你通常并不直接称呼受害者的名字
[25:45] Anyway, 不管怎样
[25:47] she legally separated from Samuel Delacroix in 1984. 1984年她与塞缪尔·德拉克洛瓦合法分居
[25:51] Filed for a divorce. Mental and physical cruelty. 提出离婚 理由是身体和精神双重虐待
[25:53] Re-married in ’89. 1989年再婚
[25:54] She is now Mrs. Christine Waters, Palm Springs. 她现在叫做克里斯汀·沃特斯 住在棕榈泉
[25:57] Bosch. 博斯
[26:00] Ricochet wants to see you A.S.A.P. 瑞可想尽快见你
[26:02] Me? Why? 见我 为什么
[26:04] – I’m sure he’ll tell you. – Hey, Lise. -他会跟你说的 -嘿 莉萨
[26:06] – Great cookies. – Thanks, Harry. -你做的饼干很好吃 -谢谢夸奖 哈里
[26:08] What’s going on? 你们打算做什么
[26:09] We’re going Christmas shopping. 我们准备去圣诞购物
[26:10] Hopefully we’ll still be speaking to each other 但愿今日之后
[26:12] by the end of the day. 我还想搭理你
[26:13] Call me on my cell. Let me know what O’Shea says. 给我打电话 告诉我奥谢都说了什么
[26:19] How come the D.A. Want to see you and not me? 地方检察官为什么要见你 而不是我
[26:22] Who knows? Maybe I’m being indicted. 谁知道呢 也许我被起诉了
[26:35] Detective Bosch, thank you for coming. 博斯警探 谢谢你赏光
[26:37] You know my chief deputy, Lou Escobar? 这是我的副检察官 卢·埃斯科瓦尔
[26:39] – We’ve met. Lou. – Harry. -我们见过 卢 -你好 哈里
[26:41] Have a seat, Detective. 请坐 警探
[26:46] Are you familiar with the name Raynard Waits? 你知道这个名字吗 瑞纳·韦茨
[26:49] Yeah. But you should be talking to Johnson and Moore. 知道 但你应该跟约翰逊和摩尔聊聊
[26:52] They’re handling that investigation. 那个案子是他们调查的
[26:53] Oh, this involves you, as well. 噢 你也有关系的
[26:55] How so? 什么情况
[26:56] I hear you’ve tentatively identified 我听说
[26:58] the Laurel Canyon victim. 你已经目前确认了月桂谷的受害者
[27:00] His name was Arthur Delacroix. He was 12 years old. 他叫亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦 12岁
[27:03] Waits confessed to killing him. 韦茨承认杀了他
[27:06] Confessed to my case? 他承认我的案件是他做的
[27:08] Says it was his first. 这是他的首杀案件
[27:13] With all due respect, 恕我直言
[27:14] this guy gets popped with a body in his van 在他的货车上发现了一具尸体
[27:17] and, by coincidence, confesses to a 20-year-old murder? 被捕后就很巧合地承认他就是二十年前凶案的杀手吗
[27:19] That’s a big coincidence. 这也太巧合了
[27:21] And I’m not buying it. 我可不信
[27:23] This case is all over the news. 这个案件在新闻里曝光
[27:25] This guy is running a game. 他在耍花样
[27:27] I don’t know. Maybe he just wants the attention. 我说不清原因 他也许只是想引起关注
[27:29] He wants to make a deal. 他想做笔交易
[27:31] Claims he buried several other victims up in that canyon. 他声称在峡谷中埋葬了数具受害人尸体
[27:34] Says he’ll tell us where 若我们不判他死刑
[27:35] if we take the death penalty off the table. 他就会告诉我们埋尸的地点
[27:38] Life without parole. 我们不会让他假释的
[27:39] Don’t do this. Do not make this deal. 不要这样做 不要做这笔交易
[27:41] Give him the needle and send him down the hole where he belongs. 给他打一针 让他哪儿凉快待哪儿去
[27:44] I don’t love this either, Detective. 我也不想这样做 警探
[27:46] But he’s offering to tell us about all his victims. 可他正打算提供所有他的受害人名单
[27:49] We found at least seven DNA profiles in Waits’ van… 我们在韦茨的货车上找到了至少七组DNA样本
[27:52] Six male, one female. 六组男人的 一组女人的
[27:54] Now, this is an opportunity to identify those victims, 这可是次确认受害者们的机会
[27:57] – and to give closure to those families… – Closure’s a myth. -对那些家庭来说算是个交代 -交代个鬼
[28:02] Well, that’s for the families to decide, isn’t it, Detective? 这得由那些家庭来决定 不是吗 警探
[28:08] Why am I here? 那你叫我来是干嘛的
[28:10] Interview Waits. 我们想你去跟韦茨说一下话
[28:12] See if he’s telling the truth about killing this kid. 看看他会不会说出杀害那个孩子的真相
[28:15] Johnson and Moore will give you what they have. 约翰逊和摩尔会协助你调查
[28:18] We’re all on the same team here, Detective. 我们可是同一条船上的人 警探
[28:23] Right. 好吧
[29:05] Window-washing business since ’94. 他从1994年开始给别人洗窗
[29:07] We pulled 1040s and receipts out of that apartment on Selma 我们从塞尔玛的公寓里找出了一堆报税表和收据
[29:11] – where he’s been living also since ’94. – Anything there? -从1994年开始他一直住在那儿 -还有别的线索吗
[29:14] Aside from the business records, which look legit, 除了合法的业务记录外
[29:17] clean as a nun’s bum. 其他一无所获
[29:18] Nobody’s DNA and prints but his. 屋里只有他的DNA和指纹
[29:20] What about the victim’s apartment? 受害人的公寓里发现了什么
[29:22] Nada. Gutierrez shared with two other rent boys. 什么都没有 古铁雷斯跟另外两个男生合租
[29:25] They had a rule about not bringing their work home. 他们互相约定 不把工作带回家
[29:27] Gutierrez was last seen hustling down on La Jolla. 最后一次见到古铁雷斯是在拉由拉市
[29:30] We got a wit who thinks he may have seen him 有一个目击者说
[29:33] getting into a gray-ish van 他可能看见他跟一个男的上了一辆
[29:34] with a guy who more or less might have been Waits, maybe. 浅灰色货车 那个人可能是韦茨
[29:39] Waits lives in Hollywood, picks up Gutierrez in Hollywood, 韦茨住在好莱坞 在好莱坞搭古铁雷斯一程
[29:42] but gets arrested in Echo Park. 但在回声公园被捕
[29:44] I mean, if he’s looking to dump the body, 如果他打算扔掉尸体
[29:45] Griffith Park’s a lot closer. 格里菲思公园更近些
[29:47] So, where’d he live before he lived on Selma? 在塞尔玛之前他住哪儿
[29:49] That’s the thing. We don’t know. 这就是问题所在 我们没查到
[29:51] There’s nothing on Waits before ’94 1994年前关于韦茨的记录一无所有
[29:54] and he starts his business. 他开始做生意
[29:55] No school records, tax returns, utility bills… nothing. 无学校记录 无纳税申报单 无水电账单 什么都没有
[29:58] In ’94, he applies for a California driver’s license. 1994年 他申请了加利福利亚驾驶证
[30:02] That’s the first time he’s on the grid anywhere. 这是他的首次记录
[30:04] Had to have a birth certificate to get a driver’s license. 得到驾驶证就一定有出生证明
[30:06] And the one he gave the DMV 他向美国交通局
[30:08] said he was born at Hollywood Pres, 递交的证明表明他在好莱坞出生
[30:09] but they have no record of it. 但他们也没有相关记录
[30:11] Not at the registrar’s office, either. 户籍注册处也没有
[30:12] There’s no record of his birth anywhere in the county. 全国都没有他的出生证明
[30:15] So, the birth certificate’s a phony. So is the name. 所以 出生证明是假的 名字也是假的
[30:18] Did you get the coroner’s report? 你拿到法医报告了吗
[30:19] Mnh-mnh. Hasn’t come in yet. 呃 还没出来
[30:21] Let’s go over there. 一起去看看吧
[30:23] Do you mind? 你介意一起去吗
[30:23] Hell no. 当然不
[30:29] Ruben Gutierrez, Latino male, 22 years of age. 鲁本·古铁雷斯 拉丁裔男 22岁
[30:33] Dead between four and eight hours 死亡时间在四到八个小时之间
[30:35] when the remains were discovered. 尸体才被发现
[30:37] – Cause of death? – He was strangled. -死因 -他是被勒死的
[30:40] You see the petechiae? 你看到瘀点了吗
[30:41] And the ligature marks. 这有道勒痕
[30:43] And the x-rays showed that the hyoid bone was broken. X光显示舌骨已断裂
[30:47] The suspect used a choke hood with a drawstring, rope. 嫌犯用了条细绳来勒死他
[30:50] – And the victim was raped. – DNA? -受害人被强奸了 -DNA呢
[30:52] We’re waiting for S.I.D. 我们在等鉴证科的结果
[30:54] to compare it to the suspect’s profile. 来对比嫌疑犯的档案
[30:55] About that rape… 关于强奸
[30:57] “Anal penetration resulting in multiple lacerations, 肛门处有多处裂伤
[31:01] but no vital reaction.” 但无活体反应
[31:03] – The sex was postmortem. – Correct. -所以是奸尸吗 -没错
[31:05] Necrophile. 恋尸癖
[31:07] Mm, and a brutal one. 还有不忍直视的呢
[31:08] There’s evidence of sodomy 嫌犯在奸尸过程中
[31:09] by the perpetrator and a metallic foreign object. 还用了不明金属物
[31:13] Man. 我勒个去
[31:20] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[31:23] This is Bosch. 我是博斯
[31:31] Chief. 局长
[31:32] Sit. 请坐
[31:37] – Drink? – No, thanks. -喝点什么 -不用了 谢谢
[31:40] How’d it go with O’Shea? 你和奥谢聊得怎么样
[31:44] Bet he handed you some teary-eyed bullshit 我肯定他对你动之以情 晓之以理
[31:46] about giving closure to the victims’ families. 说了什么尽早给那些受害者家庭一个交代之类的屁话
[31:48] He did use the “C” Word, yeah. 他确实说了些屁话
[31:50] Well… 好吧
[31:53] Let the healing begin. 大家一起开始疗伤
[32:01] O’Shea’s planning a run for mayor, 奥谢正计划竞选市长
[32:03] so this Waits case… pure political Viagra for him. 所以韦茨的案子 对他来说 是助他登上宝座的推动剂
[32:06] He’ll get credit for clearing these serial killings. 破了这宗连环杀人案 他便能取信于民
[32:08] And if he clears your bones case, too, 如果他也让你那尸骨案结案的话
[32:10] he puts Trent’s suicide on us. 他会把特伦特自杀案扔到我们头上
[32:11] Yeah, well… 好吧
[32:13] too bad an unnamed source 那真是太可惜了 我们收到匿名消息
[32:14] put Trent out there as the primary suspect. 把特伦特列为主要嫌疑犯了
[32:17] We’re looking into that leak. 我们在查泄露消息的人
[32:22] O’Shea’s always had it in for the department. 奥谢一直对执法部门有意见
[32:24] And if he’s elected, 如果他竞选上
[32:25] he’ll give the I.G. And the police commission even more power. 他会给监察部和警察委员会更多权力
[32:28] We’ll be under the microscope 24/7. Fucking disaster. 我们就要全天候处于别人的监视了 那将是场灾难
[32:36] You don’t agree, Detective? 你不这么看吗 警探
[32:39] Politics. Above my pay grade, Chief. 你说的是政治 这超出了我的工作范畴 局长
[32:44] You think Waits is telling the truth… 你觉得韦茨说的 他杀了那个孩子
[32:47] About killing the boy? 是实话吗
[32:49] If he is, Arthur Delacroix 如果他说的是真话
[32:51] is the unluckiest kid that ever lived. 那亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦就是世上最不幸的孩子
[32:53] Beaten like a drum every day of his life, 每天被人拳脚相加
[32:55] then done in by some stray serial killer? 最后还要被某个连环杀手杀害
[32:58] What are the chances? 这也太巧了
[33:00] – And why would Waits lie? – I don’t know. -那为什么韦茨撒谎呢 -我不知道
[33:02] I do know he’s a lying sack of shit by nature, 我知道的是他本来就是个大话精
[33:05] so the odds that he’s lying about this 所以我认为
[33:06] are pretty good, I’d say. 他在说谎的可能性很大
[33:09] Well… 呃
[33:11] It’d be in both our interests if he were. 如果他确实在撒谎 这对我们都有利
[33:14] So when you talk to Waits, 当你找韦茨谈的时候
[33:16] see if you can’t blow some holes in his confession. 看看能不能从他的供词中找到突破口
[34:09] Old house. The porch creaks. 这个房子很老了 踩上门廊会有声响
[34:20] Just gonna stand out there all night? 你就想在门外站一宿吗
[34:34] Look, I’m sorry. 听着 我很抱歉
[34:35] Uh, the other night, I said some things I shouldn’t have. 呃 那天晚上 我说了些不该说的话
[34:40] Me, too. 我也是
[34:41] I don’t do so good with criticism. 我不太能接受批评
[34:45] I was just worried about you, 我只是担心你
[34:47] – and it came out wrong. – I know. -然后表达方式不太对 -我知道
[34:51] And you were right. I was stupid. 你是对的 我确实很蠢
[34:53] I didn’t say that. 我可没那么说
[34:55] Reckless. 你说我鲁莽冲动
[34:57] That, I said. 这个我倒是说过
[35:06] Are we good? 我们和好了吗
[35:07] We’re good. 我们很好
[35:11] Hate to tell you, Harry, these scars… 不得不说 哈里 就因为这些伤疤
[35:14] You’ll never been underwear model. 你永远也当不了内衣模特
[35:16] Yeah, have to give up that dream. 嗯 不得不放弃模特梦呢
[35:22] Kind of sexy, though. 但是很性感
[35:33] You gonna tell me the story of these or not? 你到底跟不跟我讲这些是怎么来的
[35:36] It was a tattoo. Had it removed. 那是个纹身 我洗掉了
[35:41] You’re a master storyteller. Spellbinding. 故事讲得真不错 真是引人入胜
[35:45] What was the tattoo? 你纹的什么
[35:48] “Hold fast.” 坚持
[35:50] “Hold fast”? 坚持
[35:51] H-o-l-d on one hand, 一只手上是“坚”
[35:53] f-a-s-t on the other. 另一只是“持”
[35:56] What about this? 那这个呢
[35:58] I got shot. 我中了一枪
[36:03] God, it’s like pulling teeth. 天哪 我就像在挤牙膏一样
[36:07] Okay, I was chasing some guys. 好好好 当时我在追一些坏人
[36:11] What guys? 什么人
[36:13] Bank robbers. 银行抢劫犯
[36:15] See? 看吧
[36:17] Good detail makes for a good tale. 细节成就好的故事
[36:20] So, what happened? 然后呢
[36:22] I went after them into this drainage tunnel. 我跟着他们跑进了一个地下排水隧道里
[36:26] It was pitch black. 当时一片漆黑
[36:28] Couldn’t tell exactly where they were. 我根本不能辨别他们在哪里
[36:30] One of them shot me. 他们其中一个开枪打中了我
[36:32] – Did you get them? – I got the one that shot me. -那你抓到他们了吗 -我抓到了那个开枪的
[36:35] Good for you. 那很好
[36:36] I got lucky. 我挺走运的
[36:38] No permanent damage. 没有留下永久性损伤
[36:40] It aches in the winter when it rains. That’s about it. 只是在冬天下雨的时候隐隐作痛
[36:45] What did it feel like… 中枪的感受
[36:48] Getting shot? 是什么样的
[36:49] Well, it burned like hell. 呃 疼得要命
[36:51] Everything kind of went numb. 其他的一切都麻木了
[36:55] How long were you down? 你休息了多久
[36:57] Three months. Light duty. 三个月吧 做些简单的工作
[37:00] I hope they gave you a medal. 我希望他们给了你奖章
[37:02] Yeah, they did. 嗯 的确给了
[37:04] You’re a hero. 你是个英雄
[37:06] Julia, none of that shit matters. 茱莉亚 这些都不重要
[37:10] You just try and do your job, and that’s it. 你尽心做好本职工作 这就够了
[37:13] If you say so. 你说的都对
[37:22] – Shit. – What? -糟糕 -怎么了
[37:25] Nothing. You don’t care. 没什么 你不会想知道的
[37:28] Couple from Coeur d’Alene 我本来要在周六
[37:30] I was gonna show some rental properties to Saturday… 给那对来自科达伦的情侣介绍租房的
[37:33] But they got to fly back today. 可他们今天就要飞回去了
[37:35] You’re right. I don’t care. 你是对的 我真的不想知道
[37:38] I got a bigger nut than you. 我的问题可比你的棘手得多
[37:40] You don’t know how easy you’ve got it. 请神容易送神难你不知道吗
[37:44] Irving says O’shea’s grandstanding 欧文说奥谢在韦茨这件事上哗众取宠
[37:46] on this Waits thing ’cause he’s running for mayor. 因为他想竞选市长
[37:49] Puts down a serial killer, helps him win the election. 抓住一个连环杀手能帮他赢得选举
[37:52] O’Shea’s elected mayor, Irving never makes chief. 要是奥谢竞选市长成功了 欧文就不可能继续当局长
[37:54] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[37:57] Never knew you had such a nose for politics, Jerry. 杰瑞 从来不知道你还挺懂政治
[37:59] Fuck you, Harry. 别胡扯 哈利
[38:05] Your full name, birth date, and place of birth? 你的全名 出生日期 出生地
[38:08] Raynard Waits. No middle name. 瑞纳·韦茨 没有中间名
[38:11] Born November 3, 1971, 出生日期 1971年11月3日
[38:13] – in the City of Angels. – You mean Los Angeles. -在天使之城 -你是说洛杉矶
[38:17] Los Angeles. 嗯 洛杉矶
[38:19] You know, Detective Bosch, you and I met before, years ago. 你知道吗 博斯警探 我们很多年前曾经见过面
[38:24] I doubt that. 我可不这么想
[38:25] Yeah. You… you were a patrolman. 不 你 你当时是个巡警
[38:27] And you gave me a ticket. 你给了我一张罚单
[38:29] I… I was making a right turn, 我 我当时在右转
[38:31] and… and I rolled the stop sign. 然后 我撞倒了停车标牌
[38:34] Y… you didn’t know it, but… 你 你可能不知道 但是
[38:37] I had a body in the van that day, too. 那天我的货车上也有一具尸体
[38:41] It was a close call. 当时真是惊险
[38:44] But you did teach me a valuable lesson… 但你确实给我上了宝贵的一课
[38:48] Mind the little things. 注意小细节
[38:51] Your attorney’s proffer suggests 据你的律师所说
[38:53] the first homicide you committed 你承认犯下的第一桩谋杀案
[38:55] was Arthur Delacroix in May of ’94. 是在1994年5月杀了亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦
[38:57] Yeah. I didn’t know his name at the time, 是的 当时我还不知道他的名字
[39:00] but, yes, he was my first. 但是 他确实是我的杀的第一个
[39:02] Well, you never forget your first. 嗯 第一次总是最难忘的
[39:04] Know what I mean? 你懂的吧
[39:08] Hmph. 哼
[39:11] Why doesn’t he let you ask any questions? 他为什么不让你问些问题呢
[39:13] – A… are you just the sidekick? – Fuck off. -呃 你只是个打酱油的吗 -别扯开话题
[39:15] Tell us about the day you killed Arthur Delacroix. 跟我们说说你杀了亚瑟那天的事
[39:17] Well, I… I saw him on the street. 呃 我 我在街上看见了他
[39:20] I was driving down Hollywood Boulevard. 我的车当时开在好莱坞大道上
[39:22] It’s… it’s changed a lot since then, Hollywood. 呃 现在好莱坞变了好多
[39:24] They… they hadn’t built the Kodak theater yet 当时 还没建柯达剧院
[39:27] – or fucked up Grauman’s Chinese… – Had you seen him before? -还有中国剧院那些乱七八糟的 -你之前见过他吗
[39:30] Detective Bosch… 博斯警探
[39:32] I just 我只想说
[39:34] want to say I really admire you. 我真的很崇拜你
[39:36] – Please, just answer the questions, Mr. Waits. – No, no, I do. -韦茨先生 请回答问题 -不 我真的很崇拜他
[39:39] You know, for you to rise above 你要知道
[39:42] the circumstances of your childhood 你克服了小时候的种种不利环境
[39:44] and become a police officer, I mean, that’s… 成为了一名警察
[39:47] That’s a real achievement. 这确实很了不起
[39:52] I like to think I’ve done the same. 我希望自己也能做到
[39:54] Why’d you pick Arthur Delacroix? 你为什么选了亚瑟
[39:57] Um, well… 呃
[40:00] He was 他
[40:01] smaller than the rest of 比在街角玩的其他孩子
[40:02] the kids that were hanging out on that corner, 的年纪都要小
[40:04] and, uh, he seemed like he wouldn’t be that hard to manage. 他看上去很好对付
[40:08] I told him I would take him to the movies. He got in the van. 我跟他说我带他去看电影 他就上车了
[40:13] I doubt that would happen these days. 我想现在这种事是不可能了
[40:16] Kids today are a lot more cautious. 现在的孩子戒心很强
[40:19] What happened after you got him in the van? 他上车之后发生了什么
[40:24] I took him to my special place. 我把他带到了我的秘密花园
[40:26] Your special place. Where’s that? 你的秘密花园 在哪里
[40:28] East L.A., down by the Los Angeles river. 洛城东部 就在洛杉矶河下游
[40:31] I took them all there. First there, then up the canyon. 我把他们都带到了那儿 起先是那里 然后是溪谷那儿
[40:34] What makes it “Special”? 那儿有什么特别的吗
[40:36] Oh, he speaks. 哦 他居然开口了
[40:39] I can’t explain it. 我也解释不了
[40:42] You… you have to see it to understand. 你 你必须身临其境去感受
[40:46] And after that, what happened at your “Special place”? 那之后呢 到秘密花园之后怎么样了
[40:52] I killed him. 我杀了他
[40:53] – Did you rape him? – No. -那你强奸他了吗 -没有
[40:55] – I’m not a pedophile. – How’d you kill him? -我不是恋童癖 -你怎么杀他的
[40:57] I strangled him. -我勒死了他
[41:04] No. 呃
[41:06] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[41:08] That was later, after I perfected my approach. 那是在我完善手法之后的事了
[41:14] Yeah. It was a long time ago. 嗯 那确实是很久以前的事了
[41:17] I thought you never forget your first. 你不是说第一次最难忘的吗
[41:19] It’ll come to me. 我会想起来的
[41:21] And after you killed him? 你杀了他之后呢
[41:23] Well, I took the body, put it in my van, 呃 我把尸体放进了我的货车
[41:25] drove up to Laurel Canyon, and I buried it. 我开到月桂谷 在那儿埋了他
[41:27] Oh, I’m taking you up there, right? 噢 我之后要带你去 是吧
[41:29] – The way this is going, I’d say no. – Aw. -照这样下去 我会说不行 -啊
[41:32] Why? 为什么
[41:34] Why not? I… I’m trying to be helpful. 为什么不行 我在帮你们啊
[41:36] The detectives need specific details, Mr. Waits. 韦茨先生 警探们需要细节
[41:39] Oh, uh, ask something specific. 哦 那就发问啊
[41:40] Arthur Delacroix had a yo-yo with him. 亚瑟随身带着一个溜溜球
[41:42] What color was it? 那球什么颜色的
[41:44] – A yo-yo? – Yeah. What color was it? -一个溜溜球吗 -嗯 什么颜色的
[41:49] Mm… 嗯
[41:52] – I don’t remember. – You don’t remember the yo-yo, -我不记得了 -你不记得那个溜溜球吗
[41:54] or you don’t remember what color it was? 还是你不记得它的颜色
[41:56] I’m sorry. I… I… I don’t remember the yo-yo. 我很抱歉 我 我真的不记得那个溜溜球了
[41:59] You didn’t kill Arthur Delacroix. 你没有杀亚瑟
[42:02] Yes, I did. 不 我杀了他
[42:04] But you just don’t remember how? 但是你居然不记得怎么杀的
[42:12] I’m too old a cat to be fucked by a kitten. 我现在没耐心听你啰嗦了
[42:24] That’s my number. 这是我的电话
[42:26] You think of something that wasn’t in the papers, 你要是想起有用的事
[42:28] you give me a call. 再打电话给我
[42:31] I do remember one thing. 有一件事我是记得的
[42:34] He had a starfish… 在他的背包里
[42:36] in his backpack. A plastic starfish, 有一个海星 塑料的
[42:41] like a souvenir, you know? 像是个旅游纪念品 你知道吧
[42:55] Shit. 靠
[42:58] You got a smoke? 你有烟吗
[43:00] Yeah. 有
[43:02] Here you go. 给你
[43:03] – Thanks. – Yep. -谢了 -不客气
[43:08] Harry, that story, 哈里 那件事
[43:10] you giving him a ticket… Think it’s true? 你给他开罚单的事 是真的吗
[43:12] Shit. 靠
[43:13] I haven’t been in a black-and-white in 22 years. 我已经不当巡警22年了
[43:16] Nothing out of that shitbird’s mouth is true, 那狗杂种的嘴里没一句真话
[43:18] including his name. 连名字都是假的
[43:19] He confessed to, what, eight so far? 他承认杀了几个 八个吗
[43:22] We’ll never know how many others he’s done. 我们没法知道他还杀了几个
[43:24] You can profile these serial motherfuckers till kingdom come… 就算你一直给这些该死的连环杀手做心理侧写
[43:27] You’re never gonna get inside their heads. 你也不会知道他们到底在想什么的
[43:28] Crazy’s crazy. 疯子就是疯子
[43:30] I don’t disagree. 有道理
[43:33] He knew about the starfish. 他知道那个海星
[43:36] That, I can’t figure. 这个我就不知道了
[43:39] You asked Waits for proof. 你问韦茨要了证据
[43:41] He gave it to you. Smoking gun, man. 他给了你 而且证据确凿 伙计
[43:45] I don’t buy it. 我不信
[43:46] I don’t know his angle, but I’m not buying it. 我不知道他的动机 我也不会相信他
[43:49] He didn’t kill that Delacroix child. 那个孩子不是他杀的
[43:52] Okay. 好吧
[43:54] But what if he did? 但要真的是他杀的呢
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme