时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I’ve consulted on cases all over the world… | 我协助调查过全球很多的案子 |
[00:09] | Bosnia, Kosovo… World Trade Center. | 在波斯尼亚 科索沃战争 世贸恐怖袭击等等 |
[00:13] | This is a case… | 至于这个案子 |
[00:16] | Maybe this boy was better off | 我认为这个男孩 |
[00:17] | leaving this world for a better one. | 在天堂会活得更好 |
[00:19] | Do you believe there’s a better world than this one? | 你相信有比现世更好的地方吗 |
[00:22] | I do. | 我相信 |
[00:24] | When you were picking through | 当你在世贸大厦的 |
[00:25] | the bones and burnt flesh at the World Trade Center, | 废墟中挖掘残骨碎尸时 |
[00:27] | that belief work for you then? | 你依然相信吗 |
[00:28] | As a matter of fact, it did. | 说实话 我信 |
[00:30] | In many ways, my faith became stronger. | 我的信念会在很多方面变得更加坚定 |
[00:33] | It helped me deal with all of that. | 伴我度过各种难关 |
[00:38] | There must be a better place somewhere. | 一定会有更好的地方 |
[00:40] | What else could make sense of this child’s torment? | 不然这个孩子所经历的苦痛又如何说得通呢 |
[00:43] | I’m a vet, Doc. | 我是名退役军人 博士 |
[00:46] | Re-upped after 9/11. | 911事件后被重新召回部队 |
[00:48] | A lot of cops did. | 很多警察也是如此 |
[00:50] | I was with Special Forces, Afghanistan. | 当时在阿富汗的特别部队服役 |
[00:54] | We’d go down in these tunnels in these caves. | 部队需要穿过洞穴里的隧道 |
[00:59] | Pitch-black. | 周围一片漆黑 |
[01:00] | You turned your head lamp off, | 关上头盔上的照明灯后 |
[01:04] | and there was this… glow. | 能看见一道光 |
[01:08] | “Lost Light” We called it. | 我们都叫它失落之光 |
[01:11] | It was like it was trapped down there | 这亮光看上去似乎和我们一样 |
[01:14] | with the rest of us. | 被困在黑暗之中 |
[01:16] | So I don’t believe | 所以我不觉得 |
[01:17] | there’s a better world than this one. | 还有比现世更好的地方 |
[01:20] | I think this is the only one we got, | 我认为现有的这个世界便是唯一 |
[01:22] | and it’s full of lost light. | 而且也充斥着失落之光 |
[01:25] | It must be very hard to be you… | 对你而言这一定很艰难 |
[01:30] | And do what you do… without faith. | 履行你的职责 心中却没有信仰 |
[01:34] | Someone broke nearly every bone in that little boy’s body | 有人几乎打折了那孩子身上所有骨头 |
[01:39] | and then killed him. | 之后又下了毒手 |
[01:43] | I can’t let that go. | 我不能让凶手逍遥法外 |
[03:14] | Need a lift? | 要不要我捎你段路 |
[03:19] | No. | 不了 |
[03:21] | I don’t think so. | 不用 |
[03:23] | No, thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:24] | Okay. It’s your loss. | 好吧 不坐是你的损失了 |
[03:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:49] | 日落 窗户清洁 办公楼·公寓 | |
[03:53] | Check this guy. What’s he up to? | 注意这家伙 他想干什么 |
[03:57] | – Nothing. – Nah. | -他能干什么 -才怪 |
[04:00] | No, I got a feeling about this one. | 我有种预感这家伙有问题 |
[04:02] | – Let it go. – Unh-unh. | -你想多了 -嗯哼 |
[04:05] | Come on, man. Let’s see what we get. | 快点 伙计 看看能有什么收获 |
[04:07] | Come on, man. | 走啊 伙计 |
[04:23] | Oh, that’s a cold plate, partner. | 噢 那辆车牌照是套牌 搭档 |
[04:25] | Did you put it incorrectly? | 你是不是输错了 |
[04:27] | Yeah, man. Light him up. | 伙计 鸣笛警示他 |
[04:30] | I’m gonna call it in. Damn. | 我要向总部报告了 靠 |
[04:39] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[04:40] | 6 Adam 56. | 6A56号警车呼叫总部 |
[04:41] | Following a possible code-37 vehicle, | 正追踪可疑车辆 |
[04:44] | Eastbound, Sunset and Hobart. | 向东行驶 经过日落大道和霍巴特大道交叉口 |
[04:45] | Requesting backup for a felony stop, | 请求支援对其实施拦截 |
[04:48] | possible stolen vehicle. | 该车疑似被盗车辆 |
[04:49] | 6 Adam 56, a-19 responding. | 6A56号警车 A19号正前往支援 |
[05:03] | Driver, step out of the vehicle now! | 驾驶员 请立刻下车 |
[05:07] | – What’d I do? – Turn around. | -我犯了什么罪了 -转过身 |
[05:09] | Hands up. | 手举起来 |
[05:14] | Walk backwards towards me. | 背对我走过来 |
[05:18] | Stop. | 停 |
[05:20] | Get down on the ground. | 跪下 |
[05:23] | Face down now. | 面向下趴下 |
[05:33] | You want to tell me what I did? | 我到底犯了什么罪 |
[05:36] | Wrong plates on the van. | 车辆套牌 |
[05:38] | No, no. That’s bullshit. | 不 不 不可能 |
[05:39] | This is my vehicle. | 这是我的车 |
[05:40] | Those are my plates. | 牌照也是我自己的 |
[05:41] | If you just check the registration | 查下我的注册资料 |
[05:43] | and my I.D., you’ll see. | 还有身份证 你就知道了 |
[05:45] | In that case, you’ll be out of here in 10 minutes. | 若真如此 十分钟后你就自由了 |
[05:49] | Oh, oh, shit! Hey! | 噢 噢 妈的 嘿 |
[05:51] | Stay on him. We got a body back here. | 盯着他 车里有具尸体 |
[05:58] | Motherfucker’s dead, man. | 已经死透了 伙计 |
[06:01] | Street wisdom, baby. | 这可是多年街头巡逻的经验 伙计 |
[06:04] | Told you this stop would produce. | 早和你说过这次会有所收获的 |
[06:08] | Ha! Telling you, he was in the van like that. | 哈 这么跟你说吧 他当时在车里就是那熊样 |
[06:10] | Like I told Pierce, street wisdom, baby. | 我告诉过皮尔斯 多年街头巡逻的经验错不了 |
[06:12] | He was torturing him. | 尸体死前被他虐待 |
[06:14] | No, man. That was a rape kit. | 不 伙计 那可是强奸所用的工具 |
[06:15] | Que pasa? | 什么情况 |
[06:16] | George bagged a dude hauling a naked D.B. | 乔治逮到了一个车里藏着躶体男尸的嫌疑犯 |
[06:19] | with a hood and a taser. | 凶器是麻布袋和电击枪 |
[06:20] | – Just a routine traffic stop. – Nicely done, Officer. | -不过是一次常规的例行拦截 -干得漂亮 警官 |
[06:22] | All right, the party’s over, gentlemen. | 好了 散了散了 各位 |
[06:24] | Now get out there and catch your own turds. | 都回到各自岗位上 做你们该做的事 |
[06:28] | I know it was you, Pounds. | 我知道是你 庞兹 |
[06:31] | Me what, Bosch? | 我怎么了 博斯 |
[06:32] | You handed my file off to Chandler. | 是你把我的档案给了钱德勒 |
[06:34] | You’re delaminating, Bosch. | 你太偏激了 博斯 |
[06:36] | I got to tell you… it’s been a real pleasure | 不过说真的 看到钱德勒拆穿 |
[06:38] | – watching Chandler expose | 你的真面目 |
[06:40] | you for what you are. – Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 真是大快人心 -噢 是吗 我的真面目是什么 |
[06:42] | An insubordinate, arrogant know-it-all loner | 一个不服从命令 藐视上级 傲慢自大的人 |
[06:45] | and all-around self-righteous prick. | 一个自以为是的混蛋 |
[06:47] | You forgot to mention | 你漏了一条 |
[06:48] | “Refuses to kiss command staff’s ass.” | 不拍领导马屁 |
[06:50] | That’s my favorite. | 这是我的最爱的一条 |
[06:51] | We don’t need cops like you anymore, Bosch. | 我们不需要你这样的警探 博斯 |
[06:54] | Put in for your pension, pal. | 早点领退休金闪人吧 伙计 |
[06:55] | Your days are fucking numbered. | 你在局里的日子没几天了 |
[07:01] | Sarge. Do you think I’m delaminating? | 萨奇 你觉得我很偏激吗 |
[07:04] | Beats me, Bosch. | 我不知道 博斯 |
[07:06] | Who isn’t? | 谁又不是呢 |
[07:11] | Sign here. | 请在这签字 |
[07:17] | So… let’s start off with an easy one, hmm? | 让我们从简单的开始问起 |
[07:22] | Who’s the dead guy in the van? | 货车上死尸是谁 |
[07:24] | I don’t know. I… I never saw him before. | 我不知道 我之前从未见过他 |
[07:27] | You mean before you killed him. | 你是指 在你杀他之前没见过他 |
[07:29] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[07:30] | Somebody must have put him there. | 有人把他放到货车上的 |
[07:32] | So you were just driving around, | 所以你的意思是 你不知道 |
[07:34] | dead guy in the back of the van… you didn’t know? | 自己开着一辆装着死尸的车 |
[07:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:38] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[07:41] | You live in Hollywood. | 你住在好莱坞是吧 |
[07:43] | Correct. | 是的 |
[07:44] | Where were you going? | 你本打算去哪儿 |
[07:47] | Echo Park isn’t anywhere close to where you live. | 回声公园离你住的地方可不近 |
[07:50] | No. I drive around and… and hand out fliers | 不 我开车四处逛逛 |
[07:53] | for my business in mailboxes. | 为我的生意发发传单 |
[07:55] | You weren’t going somewhere just to get rid of the body. | 你不是准备去处理尸体 |
[07:58] | Did you have sex with him? | 你跟他上床了吗 |
[08:00] | No. No, I’m not gay. | 不不 我不是同性恋 |
[08:02] | So we’re not gonna find your DNA | 那么我们在他的菊花里 |
[08:04] | all up in his… coozy. | 找不到你的DNA咯 |
[08:06] | No. Jesus. No. W… why would you think that? | 不 天啊 为什么你们会这么想 |
[08:09] | Why would we think that? | 为什么我们会这样想 |
[08:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:14] | This thing. | 这个东西 |
[08:17] | What is this used for? | 它的用途是什么 |
[08:19] | Huh. That looks to me | 呃 在我看来 |
[08:22] | like you would flip that over a guy’s head | 这个东西可以套着某人的头 |
[08:24] | and choke him out. | 然后勒死他 |
[08:25] | Ahh! What do you think? | 啊 你是怎么想的 |
[08:27] | – I’ve never seen that before. – Really? | -我从没见过这东西 -真的吗 |
[08:30] | That’s funny, because we just found that in your van, | 真搞笑 因为这就是在你车上发现的 |
[08:32] | along with a stun gun. | 还有一把电击枪 |
[08:33] | So, how would you do it? | 你是怎么做的 |
[08:36] | The guy would fasten his seat belt. | 一个男人上车后系上安全带 |
[08:38] | Then you’d throw that over his head. | 然后你套住他的头 |
[08:39] | He gets a little froggy, starts kicking and screaming. | 他感到害怕 开始挣扎 |
[08:42] | Then you’d tase him. Is that how it went? | 你就电晕了他 事情经过就是这样的吧 |
[08:44] | I don’t do that. I… I don’t do any of that. | 不是我干的 我真的什么都没干 |
[08:47] | Mr. Waits, we’re gonna charge you with murder. | 韦茨先生 我们将指控你谋杀 |
[08:52] | So if you have anything to say that’ll help clear this up, | 如果你有证据能让你摆脱嫌疑 |
[08:56] | now is the time to tell us. | 最好现在就说出来 |
[09:04] | Yeah, sure. | 拿去吧 |
[09:16] | I’ll take the lawyer now. | 我要请律师 |
[09:19] | No shit. | 该死 |
[09:28] | Total bail… $2,500. | 总保释金 两千五百美元 |
[09:31] | Broken down… $1,000, resisting without force, | 具体为 拒捕罚款一千美元 |
[09:35] | $1,000 for the D.U.I., | 酒驾罚款一千美元 |
[09:38] | and $500 for the expired driver’s license. | 驾驶证过期罚款五百美元 |
[09:40] | Raynard Waits. | 瑞纳·韦茨 |
[09:42] | Is there anything else before me involving Mr. Aronson? | 结案之前还有要补充的吗 |
[09:45] | – No, Your Honor. – That’s me. | -没有 法官大人 -是我 |
[09:47] | My name is Ms. Kell. I’m with the public defender’s office, | 我是凯尔律师 来自公共辩护律师办公室 |
[09:49] | and I’ll be representing you in this proceeding. | 听证会上我将为你辩护 |
[09:51] | I want to plead not guilty. | 我要求无罪供述 |
[09:52] | Well, you don’t enter a plea tonight. | 你今晚不能为自己辩护 |
[09:54] | Uh, the prosecutor will read the charges against you, | 检察官将读出针对你的指控 |
[09:57] | and the judge will ask you if you understand those charges. | 法官将会问你 是否了解这些指控 |
[10:00] | – You say “Yes,” And that’s it. – And what about bail? | -你说是就行了 -那保释金呢 |
[10:03] | I’ve got a van, a small business, and some savings. | 我有一个货车 小型生意和一些积蓄 |
[10:07] | Your van was impounded as evidence, | 你的货车作为证据已被扣押 |
[10:09] | and you’re charged with murder, Mr. Waits. | 你被指控谋杀 韦茨先生 |
[10:11] | A bail will be set at a minimum of $1 million. | 保释金最少也要一百万美元 |
[10:13] | A bond’s gonna cost you 10% of said bail, non-refundable. | 保释将收取保释金的百分之十 而且不可退款 |
[10:17] | If you had that kind of money, I wouldn’t be here. | 如果你有那么多钱 我就不会在这儿了 |
[10:20] | This is unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[10:21] | I have to get out. I got a business. | 我一定要出去 我还有生意 |
[10:24] | – There are people I take care of. – I’m sorry. | -还有我要照顾的人 -抱歉 |
[10:27] | I can’t stay here. You understand? | 我不能待在这儿 你明白吗 |
[10:30] | Do your fucking job. I got things to do. | 你他妈的敬业点 我还有事情要做 |
[10:32] | Don’t we all? | 说得好像我很闲一样 |
[10:35] | You better get yourself | 当法官叫你出庭时 |
[10:37] | under control when the judge calls your case. | 你最好控制好自己的脾气 |
[10:56] | 母亲曾遭谋杀 是否影响枪击案 | |
[11:03] | The clothes were folded very neatly in the backpack. | 背包里这些衣服折叠整齐 |
[11:06] | Three of everything… | 只有三类衣物 |
[11:07] | Shirts, pairs of socks, pants, underwear. | 上衣 袜子 裤子 内裤 |
[11:10] | – Kid was on his way somewhere. – What’s that star-shaped thing? | -这个孩子要去一个地方 -那件星形东西上写的什么 |
[11:14] | “San Diego Aquarium.” | 圣地亚哥水族馆 |
[11:16] | Now, the brand name on two of the shirts is Solid Surf, | 两件衣服上的标志是滑板品牌 |
[11:19] | and the backpack has got skateboard straps, | 背包上有绑滑板的带子 |
[11:21] | so maybe the kid was into that. | 也许这个男孩喜欢这类运动 |
[11:23] | And there’s a letter… | 还有一封信 |
[11:25] | Handwritten, ink, pretty bad shape. | 手写的 用的是墨水 已经不成形了 |
[11:27] | We’ll dry it out, try some dyes, different lights, | 我们会把它烘干 试试上色 在不同光线下观察 |
[11:30] | – but don’t get your hopes up. – Perfect. | -但不要抱太大希望 -好的 |
[11:33] | Murdered-kid mystery… press will be all over this. | 儿童谋杀案疑云 媒体趋之若鹜 |
[11:36] | Look, we don’t want this backpack stuff | 听着 这个背包里的东西 |
[11:38] | – in the newspaper, okay? – You got it. | -绝对不能出现在报纸上 明白吗 -没问题 |
[11:39] | Considering my unofficial status, | 考虑到我的现在的身份问题 |
[11:40] | you want to handle media relations? | 你来处理媒体关系如何 |
[11:42] | “Nothing of value recovered” And blah, blah, blah. | 并未发现任何有价值的线索 等等 |
[11:45] | – Not too far from the truth. – Right. | -这本来就是事实 -是啊 |
[11:49] | Anything useful from S.I.D.? | 从鉴定科找到有价值的线索了吗 |
[11:51] | Nothing that I.D.’s the kid. | 还无法确认孩子的身份 |
[11:53] | – What time are you due in court? – Couple hours. | -你还有多长时间要去法庭 -几小时吧 |
[11:56] | Can you give us a minute? | 能让我们俩单独聊聊吗 |
[12:00] | Irving called. | 欧文打电话来了 |
[12:02] | He is less than thrilled with what went on in court yesterday. | 他很不高兴昨天在法庭发生的事 |
[12:05] | Tell him he can kick pounds in | 那你就告诉他 让他找庞兹去 |
[12:06] | the balls for leaking my psych eval to Chandler. | 是庞兹把我的心理评估给了钱德勒 |
[12:09] | He asked me to talk to you. | 他让我来跟你谈谈 |
[12:12] | You don’t think it was Pounds? | 你认为不是庞兹做的吗 |
[12:13] | I think it sucks, but Irving’s got a point. | 虽然很糟 但欧文说的没错 |
[12:17] | I’m not admitting to shooting an unarmed man. | 我才不会承认杀了一个手无寸铁的人 |
[12:19] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[12:21] | If Chandler gets paid, she doesn’t care what you admit. | 钱德勒是花钱请的 她才不在乎你承认不承认 |
[12:23] | Irving says you can end this with no admission of guilt. | 欧文说 你不认罪也能搞定这件案子 |
[12:26] | – The city will settle. – The money is the admission. | -市政厅会去和解的 -赔钱就代表认罪了 |
[12:29] | You are a stubborn son of a bitch. | 你真是个倔强的混蛋 |
[12:31] | Why you hold me in such high esteem. | 你为什么对我评价这么高 |
[12:32] | Who said that I do? | 谁说的 |
[12:36] | Look, I’m sorry this stuff came out in court about your mom. | 很抱歉 你母亲的事在法庭上被抖了出来 |
[12:39] | – That was nobody’s business. – I’m not ashamed of her. | -谁都无权评论 -我并不以她为耻 |
[12:42] | She had no family, no husband. | 她没有家庭没有丈夫 |
[12:44] | She did what she had to do to raise me. | 她是为了抚养我才出此下策 |
[12:46] | This is why I hold you in such high esteem. | 这就是我对你评价这么高的原因 |
[12:48] | Because of who she was and what she did, | 因为她的职业 |
[12:50] | the cops didn’t give a shit. | 警察才不重视她 |
[12:52] | And that’s the reason whoever killed her | 这就是杀她的凶手仍逍遥法外的原因 |
[12:55] | is still in the wind. They didn’t care. | 警察们根本不在乎 |
[12:57] | So maybe Chandler’s right. | 也许钱德勒说得对 |
[12:59] | Maybe, on some subconscious level, | 也许在某些潜意识层次 |
[13:01] | I shot Flores to avenge my mother. | 我杀了弗洛里斯是为我的母亲报仇 |
[13:03] | I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. | 我会假装没听到这话的 |
[13:10] | As to the plaintiff’s motion to exclude testimony | 原告请求排除 |
[13:13] | about the evidence collected from Mr. Flores’ home | 弗洛里斯先生死后 在他家搜到的证据 |
[13:17] | after his death, no testimony concerning Mr. Flores | 没有证据显示弗洛里斯先生 |
[13:20] | or his putative guilt or innocence shall be permitted. | 假定有罪或无罪 |
[13:22] | Do you wish to cross-examine the witness, Mr. Belk? | 你要讯问目击者吗 贝尔克先生 |
[13:26] | Yes, Your Honor. Remember, Harry, “Yes” Or “No.” | 是的 法官大人 哈里 你要记得只能回答是或不是 |
[13:29] | Not my first twirl around the dance floor, Counselor. | 我不是第一次出庭 律师 |
[13:32] | Good to know. | 知道就好 |
[13:40] | Detective Bosch, you testified that Mr. Flores | 博斯警探 你证实弗洛里斯先生 |
[13:43] | was one of a dozen suspects | 是这几起谋杀案的 |
[13:44] | – in the investigations into these murders. – Yes. | -嫌疑人之一吗 -是的 |
[13:48] | – Was Mr. Flores the leading suspect? – No. | -弗洛里斯先生是头号嫌疑人吗 -不是 |
[13:51] | Did you shoot Mr. Flores because | 你是否认定他杀了这三个年轻女人 |
[13:53] | you believed he had killed these three young women? | 才枪杀弗洛里斯先生呢 |
[13:55] | – No. – Did you shoot Mr. Flores | -不是 -你是否认定他是妓女杀手 |
[13:57] | because you believed that he was a killer of prostitutes? | 才枪杀弗洛里斯先生呢 |
[14:00] | No. | 不是 |
[14:02] | Did you shoot Mr. Flores to avenge your mother’s death? | 你是否为了给你母亲报仇 而枪杀弗洛里斯先生呢 |
[14:05] | No. | 不是 |
[14:07] | Detective Bosch, why did you shoot Mr. Flores? | 博斯警探 你为什么枪杀弗洛里斯先生 |
[14:10] | I shot him because I believed he was about to shoot me. | 因为他要向我开枪 所以我才杀了他 |
[14:12] | And after you shot him, | 在你枪杀他后 |
[14:13] | did you then place a gun in Mr. Flores’ hand | 你是否在弗洛里斯先生手中放了一把枪 |
[14:16] | – so as to retroactively justify your action? – No. | -以此为你的行为辩护呢 -不是 |
[14:20] | Was that possibility investigated? | 这种可能性经过调查了吗 |
[14:21] | By the L.A.P.D. And the District Attorney’s office. | 洛杉矶警局和地区检察官办公室已经调查过 |
[14:23] | And what did they determine? | 他们调查的结果是什么 |
[14:25] | That there was no evidence whatsoever that I plant the weapon. | 没有证据表明是我把武器放在那里的 |
[14:27] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[14:30] | Ms. Chandler, redirect? | 钱德勒女士 你还需要再次询问吗 |
[14:31] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[14:40] | Detective Bosch, your partner testified | 博斯警探 你的搭档证实 |
[14:42] | that you broke L.A.P.D. Policy | 你离开他徒步追捕弗洛里斯先生 |
[14:44] | when you left him to pursue Mr. Flores. | 是违反洛杉矶警局法规的 |
[14:46] | Were you aware of the L.A.P.D. Policy | 你知道洛杉矶警局关于 |
[14:49] | – regarding foot pursuits? – Yes. | -徒步追捕嫌疑犯的法规吗 -知道 |
[14:51] | Then why did you do it? | 那你为什么还要违反呢 |
[14:52] | It was a tactical decision. | 这是一种战术决策 |
[14:54] | Please expound. | 请阐述 |
[14:55] | It made sense for one of us to pursue him on foot, | 我们其中一人徒步追捕他是说得通的 |
[14:58] | because we believed that he was headed for the Metro, | 因为我们认为他要去地铁站 |
[15:01] | a belief that was borne out by his subsequent actions. | 他随后的行为也证实了这一点 |
[15:04] | You consciously violated department policy | 你违反部门规定 |
[15:06] | in pursuit of a man you did not think was a killer? | 就为了去追一个你认为不是杀人犯的人吗 |
[15:09] | Your Honor, asked and answered. | 法官大人 这个问题重复了 |
[15:11] | Sustained. Ms. Chandler, is there a question? | 反对有效 钱德勒女士 还有其他问题吗 |
[15:14] | One further matter, Detective. | 还有一个问题 警探 |
[15:17] | When you saw Mr. Flores enter that alley that night, | 你当晚看到弗洛里斯先生走进小巷 |
[15:22] | why did you pursue him? | 你为什么要跟着他 |
[15:24] | Why didn’t you call and wait for backup? | 你为什么不叫后援呢 |
[15:26] | Because of his evasive actions. Entering the alley, | 因为他行迹可疑 我认为弗洛里斯进入小巷 |
[15:29] | I thought Flores might be on the prowl for a victim. | 是为了寻找下一个受害者 |
[15:31] | – I didn’t want to lose him. – Weren’t you, in fact, hoping | -我不想跟丢他 -事实上 当晚你是否 |
[15:34] | – for a fatal confrontation that night? – No. | -希望与他有个对峙 -不是 |
[15:36] | Weren’t you, in fact, hoping to provoke Mr. Flores | 事实上 你是否希望煽动弗洛里斯先生做出过激行为 |
[15:39] | to act in such a way that would justify shooting him? | 从而你便能为枪杀他而做出合理解释 |
[15:41] | No. | 不是 |
[15:42] | Weren’t you, in fact, convinced, despite your testimony, | 事实上 尽管你的证词不是这样 但你是否已确信 |
[15:45] | that Roberto Flores was the killer of these three prostitutes? | 罗伯托·弗洛里斯就是三起妓女凶杀案的凶手吗 |
[15:49] | No. | 不是 |
[16:02] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[16:11] | I held my own, I think. | 我感觉还不错 |
[16:14] | 9-year-old boy. | 猥亵一个九岁的男孩 |
[16:16] | Nicholas Trent, lewd and lascivious, 1990. | 尼古拉斯·特伦特 1990年因猥亵儿童被捕 |
[16:21] | You talked to him on the canvass. | 你在做笔录的时候已经问过他了 |
[16:23] | – He didn’t make an impression? – Guess he forgot to tell me | -你对他一点印象也没有吗 -大概是他忘了告诉我 |
[16:25] | he was a convicted child molester. | 他是个被判有罪的猥亵儿童犯 |
[16:27] | It was a question, Jerry, not a judgment. | 我只是问个问题 杰瑞 不是在批判你 |
[16:30] | How should we do this? | 我们该怎么套他的话 |
[16:33] | You take lead. | 你主打 |
[16:34] | I may wander. | 我掩护 |
[16:44] | This is not a good time. I’m late for an appointment. | 你们来得不是时候 我约了个人 要迟到了 |
[16:46] | Mr. Trent, if you knew we’d find out about your past, | 特伦特先生 如果你知道我们能查出你的前科 |
[16:49] | why didn’t you tell Detective Edgar about it? | 你为什么当初不跟埃德加警探说明呢 |
[16:51] | It creates suspicion. | 你这样会产生嫌疑的 |
[16:53] | You can understand that. | 你懂的 |
[16:54] | That was 25 years ago. People change. | 这是二十五年前的事了 人是会变的 |
[16:57] | And the sooner you convince us of that, | 如果你越早澄清 |
[16:58] | the sooner we’ll clear you and move on. | 我们也会越早排除你的嫌疑 去调查其他人 |
[17:02] | Where’s a comfortable place we can talk, Mr. Trent? | 有没有方便我们谈话的地方 特伦特先生 |
[17:04] | Right here in the hall is fine. | 客厅里就可以 |
[17:05] | – You mind if we sit? My back. | -我可以坐下说吗 我背不好 |
[17:10] | Is it all right with you if I take some notes, Mr. Trent? | 我做点记录你介意吗 特伦特先生 |
[17:13] | I guess so. | 没问题 |
[17:14] | Do you have a bathroom I might use, Mr. Trent? | 我能借用下洗手间吗 特伦特先生 |
[17:17] | Up the stair sand to the right. | 上楼右拐 |
[17:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:20] | Can we hurry this up, please? | 我们能快点吗 |
[17:21] | Let’s get started. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[17:23] | Mr. Trent, you know you have no obligation | 特伦特先生 你知道你没有义务 |
[17:26] | to speak to me today. | 和我进行这次谈话 |
[17:27] | Well, if that’s so, then why are you sitting in my living room? | 好吧 如果是这样 那么为什么你会坐在我的客厅里 |
[17:30] | Have you ever seen any unusual activity | 你有看见山坡上发生了 |
[17:33] | on the hillside? | 什么反常的事吗 |
[17:34] | Not really. Kids used to play up there. | 没什么 孩子们常常在那里玩 |
[17:38] | You watched them play? | 你看着他们玩 |
[17:39] | What are you insinuating? | 你在暗示什么 |
[17:41] | Nothing at all, sir. | 没什么 先生 |
[17:42] | No, I didn’t watch them play. | 不 我没有看他们玩 |
[17:45] | I stayed away from kids after my trouble. | 在那档子破事之后我一直远离儿童 |
[17:48] | I’d see them go up the hill when I walked my dog. | 我遛狗的时候看到他们上山 |
[17:53] | Any kids in particular? | 有没有对哪个孩子印象比较深刻 |
[17:55] | No. There were always kids around. | 没有 那里的小孩很多 |
[17:58] | They used to go up there and smoke cigarettes. | 他们经常上山抽烟 |
[17:59] | We were always worried | 我们总是担心 |
[18:01] | that they would set the whole hillside on fire. | 他们会把整座山点着 |
[18:04] | We? | 我们是谁 |
[18:06] | The residents. My neighbors and I. | 本地居民 我和邻居们 |
[18:55] | That’s for my work, Detective. | 这是我工作用的 警探 |
[18:57] | “Stuff for boys 9 to 12”? | 九岁到十二岁男孩用品吗 |
[19:01] | I’m a set decorator. For the movies. | 我是个布景师 电影布景师 |
[19:05] | And you have no right to be down here going through my things. | 而且你没有权利在这里翻我的东西 |
[19:07] | You don’t have a search warrant. | 你没有搜查令 |
[19:08] | You can see how it might look suspicious | 对于像你这样有段不光彩历史的人来说 |
[19:10] | for someone with your history. | 这看起来很可疑 |
[19:14] | It breaks my heart what happened to that little boy. | 那个小男孩的事让我很痛心 |
[19:17] | Do you know what happened to that little boy, Mr. Trent? | 你知道那个小男孩出了什么事吗 特伦特先生 |
[19:21] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[19:23] | Would you be willing to take a polygraph? | 你愿意测谎吗 |
[19:25] | Of course. | 当然愿意 |
[19:31] | I suppose I should call my lawyer. | 我想我得叫我的律师过来了 |
[19:38] | We need to get a warrant. | 我们得申请个搜查令 |
[19:39] | It makes my skin crawl. The animal heads? | 那些东西让我毛骨悚然 动物的头啊 |
[19:43] | Does that guy look like a big-game hunter to you? | 你觉得那人像是深藏不漏的坏人吗 |
[19:45] | So we just pull his arrest report, | 看来我们得先把他的逮捕记录调出来 |
[19:47] | find out exactly what he did to that kid he molested | 看看他到底怎么猥亵儿童的 |
[19:50] | and go from there. | 然后再作打算 |
[19:51] | Break in the case, Detectives? | 案件有进展吗 警探们 |
[19:54] | You got a suspect? | 有嫌疑犯吗 |
[19:56] | Is that a “No comment”? | 无可奉告吗 |
[20:00] | Why not give me 15 words | 你为什么不简短地说两句 |
[20:02] | and forest all the speculation that might result | 直接告诉我你询问那个家伙的邻居后 |
[20:04] | from interviewing this guy’s neighbors. | 都有哪些推测 |
[20:12] | Mr. Tyler, we’re finishing a routine canvass of the neighborhood. | 泰勒先生 我们刚结束一个例行的街区调查 |
[20:14] | The resident shave been cooperative, | 街区居民很配合 |
[20:16] | but we have no leads or suspects whatsoever at this time. | 但是我们没有任何线索或者嫌疑犯 |
[20:19] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我只能跟你说这些 |
[20:54] | 10 minutes, Baker. | 十分钟 贝克 |
[21:02] | And a gruesome development | 警方逮捕的 |
[21:04] | in the case of a Hollywood man | 车里藏有死尸的 |
[21:05] | arrested after police discovered a body | 嫌疑犯一案 |
[21:08] | in the back of his van. | 有了让人毛骨悚然的进展 |
[21:09] | According to investigators, | 根据调查 |
[21:11] | DNA from an undetermined number of other… | 无法确定到底有多少人的DNA |
[21:13] | Yo, Waits. | 嘿 韦茨 |
[21:15] | Has been collected from the suspect’s vehicle. | 在嫌疑人的汽车被发现 |
[21:16] | You’re on TV, man. | 你上电视了 兄弟 |
[21:18] | Police aren’t saying yet whether the man, Raynard Waits, | 警方尚未对外公开 瑞纳·韦茨 |
[21:21] | is a suspected serial killer. | 是个连环杀人嫌疑犯 |
[21:23] | In other news, police still | 在另一则新闻中 警方依然 |
[21:25] | are trying to identify the remains of a boy | 试图通过尸骸来辨认 |
[21:27] | discovered last week in Laurel Canyon. | 上周在劳伦峡谷发现的男孩的身份 |
[21:29] | The boy was buried many years ago | 这个男孩在很多年前便被埋在 |
[21:31] | in a remote, heavily wooded area, | 一个偏僻 树木茂密的地方 |
[21:33] | along with his school backpack. | 被埋在一起的还有他的书包 |
[21:34] | Anyone who might have information | 如果有知情人士 |
[21:36] | is asked to contact the Hollywood Police Station | 请与好莱坞警局联系 |
[21:39] | at this number… 323-555-0172. | 电话323-555-0172 |
[21:44] | The lead investigator, | 调查组长为退役军人 |
[21:46] | veteran homicide Detective Harry Bosch, | 凶案组警探哈里·博斯 |
[21:48] | has had legal problems of his own recently. | 他最近惹上一些法律问题 |
[21:50] | Here he is coming out of federal court in downtown L.A. | 他正走出洛杉矶市区的联邦法院 |
[22:05] | Hollywood units stand by. | 好莱坞各警员注意 |
[22:07] | 6A65 is in foot pursuit | 6A65正在好莱坞西部 |
[22:09] | in the area of western and Hollywood, requesting a backup. | 徒步追捕 请求支援 |
[22:11] | Any airship come upon Hollywood frequency? | 有飞机正在使用好莱坞频段吗 |
[22:14] | 6A65 6a65. | |
[22:27] | Adam 65, be advised. | A65 请求支援 |
[22:29] | I need a perimeter set at sunset on south… | 请在日落大道南设置警备线 |
[22:32] | A65, officer needs help. Shots fired. | A65 需要支援 发生枪击事件 |
[22:35] | I repeat… shots fired. | 重复一遍 发生枪击 |
[22:37] | Partner and suspect still outstanding. | 搭档仍在追逐嫌犯 |
[22:42] | Code 4 at our location. | 我们所在位置为四号警戒 |
[22:44] | I repeat… code 4 at our location. | 重复 所在位置四号警戒 |
[23:04] | Go ahead and notify F.I.D. They’ll send somebody out. | 去通知鉴定科 他们会派人过来 |
[23:08] | – Edge. – Bosch. | -埃奇 -博斯 |
[23:10] | – All assholes accounted for? – Yeah. | -所有嫌犯都抓到了吗 -是的 |
[23:12] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[23:13] | Routine stop. | 例行截停 |
[23:15] | Passenger rabbits as we’re pulling up. | 我们到的时候那位乘客还在 |
[23:17] | Brasher’s out the car with the | 我车还没停稳 |
[23:18] | gun in her hand before I even put it in park. | 布拉舍已经冲出车举起枪 |
[23:20] | – Shots fired? – Two. | -开枪了吗 -两枪 |
[23:22] | He threw one on the run over his shoulder. She threw one back. | 他逃跑时回手打了一枪 她也还了一枪 |
[23:25] | He tried to throw another, | 他还想再开枪 |
[23:26] | but his pistol a jammed. He gave it up. | 不过手枪卡壳了 于是他投降了 |
[23:31] | – Gonna write her up for tactics? – Got to, man. I’m her T.O. | -你要在报告里这么写她吗 -必须写啊 兄弟 我是她行动指挥官 |
[23:34] | I know. How’s all I’m asking. | 我懂 不然我问你做什么 |
[23:38] | I don’t know yet. | 我真的没法说 |
[23:40] | Let me tell you something, Bosch… | 有些事我得跟你说明白 博斯 |
[23:43] | It’s not the first time. | 这不是第一次了 |
[24:21] | Stuck around to cheer me up? | 在这蹲点就为了逗我开心吗 |
[24:24] | Not one of my strong suits. | 不是主要目的 |
[24:26] | I just wanted to return this. | 我只想把手电还给你 |
[24:29] | Since you have yours in the back of your car? | 你以为我没看见你后备箱里有一个吗 |
[24:33] | Now I’m embarrassed. | 这都被你发现了 |
[24:35] | I thought it was a cute move. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[24:37] | – Very endearing. – Endearing. | -很可爱 -这话说得 |
[24:39] | Yeah, in a seventh-grade sort of way. | 是啊 感觉你就像是个七年级的小男生 |
[24:41] | I’m surprised you didn’t | 我很吃惊你没有做出打我一拳 |
[24:42] | punch me in the shoulder and pull my hair. | 揪我头发这类幼稚的举动 |
[24:44] | I thought I’d save that for later. | 这些事儿等会儿再做也不迟 |
[24:46] | Julia. See you at the Cat? | 茱莉亚 我们在凯特见吧 |
[24:49] | Yeah, Kiko. | 好的 奇寇 |
[24:50] | As soon as I finish with F.I.D. | 我去鉴证科忙完就去 |
[24:54] | Wait for me? | 你在等我吗 |
[24:56] | How about I buy just you a drink instead? | 不如我请你喝一杯 |
[25:03] | I don’t think you need to be too worried. | 我觉得你现在担心有点为时过早 |
[25:05] | Depending on how Edge writes it up. | 先看看埃奇怎么写报告 |
[25:10] | He said something about not the first time. | 他跟我说了这不是你第一次这么冲动 |
[25:14] | He wrote me up a few weeks ago for crossing the tube. | 几周前他曾写报告说我挡住了他的射程 |
[25:18] | You crossed the tube? | 你站在他枪口了 |
[25:19] | Mm-hmm. It was a domestic. | 是的 那是一起家庭纠纷 |
[25:21] | Husband had locked himself in the bedroom with a .45. | 丈夫拿着把 0.45口径的手枪把自己锁在卧室里 |
[25:23] | So, Edgewood had a shotgun. | 那会儿埃奇伍德拿着猎枪 |
[25:24] | Kiko and I have the door. Kiko kicks it open. | 我和奇寇守着门 奇寇踢开门 |
[25:26] | We go in. Guy’s passed out on the bed. It seemed like no problem. | 我们进去了 那人晕倒在床上 看起来没什么可疑的地方 |
[25:29] | And you don’t remember getting in front of Edgewood’s gun? | 你不记得跑到艾德沃德枪口前了 |
[25:31] | Look, if I did, Kiko did, | 你看 我和奇寇做了一样的事 |
[25:32] | too, and Edgewood didn’t say jack to him. | 但是埃奇伍德却没在报告里写他 |
[25:34] | You’re the rookie. | 谁叫你是菜鸟 |
[25:35] | Yeah, well, it’s not just that. | 是的 不只这些 |
[25:37] | What else is it? | 那还有什么原因呢 |
[25:39] | – It’s ’cause I’m a woman. – Come on. | -因为我是个女的 -不可能 |
[25:41] | I’m telling you… he has a problem. | 我告诉你 他绝对有性别歧视 |
[25:43] | I’m just tired of patrol, Harry. | 我只是厌倦了巡逻 哈里 |
[25:45] | – I’m sick of it. – Four months in? | -我巡逻巡得恶心了 -你才巡了四个月而已 |
[25:47] | It feels like we’re putting band-aids on bullet holes. | 巡逻的感觉就像在枪伤处贴创可贴 |
[25:49] | Everybody goes through that. | 这个是必经的过程 |
[25:51] | Look, you want to be a detective, right? | 你想做个警探 对吗 |
[25:54] | So bad, I can taste it. | 做梦都想 |
[25:55] | There are no shortcuts. | 没有捷径 |
[25:56] | You got to walk before you run. | 想跑步先得学会走路 |
[25:58] | You mean pay my dues? | 你的意思 我就得这么忍着 |
[25:59] | Were you trying cases at your daddy’s law firm after four months? | 你在你爸爸的律师事务所干了四个月 就自己接案子了吗 |
[26:02] | Yeah, as a matter of fact, I was. | 没错 我确实是这样啊 |
[26:04] | Okay. Bad example. | 好吧 例子举得不恰当 |
[26:06] | Look, first couple of years are tough. | 你看 刚开始几年不好过 |
[26:08] | You pick your battles, and it works out. | 付出才有回报 |
[26:11] | That’s what I did today. | 我今天就是这么做的 |
[26:12] | I took some initiative. | 这是我主动找到的锻炼机会 |
[26:14] | Like you’ve done your whole career. | 就像你职业生涯里做的那些一样 |
[26:17] | Yeah, but I’m the notorious insubordinate Harry Bosch. | 是啊 但我是那个以不服从命令出名的哈里·博斯 |
[26:22] | You’re just a salty boot. | 而你是个傻愣愣的菜鸟 |
[26:25] | I am kind of salty. | 我是挺愣的 |
[26:27] | I can tell. | 看得出来 |
[26:29] | Did the assholes run away from you, Harry? | 坏蛋们是不是看到你就逃跑 哈里 |
[26:32] | No. You told them to sit down, I bet they sat the fuck down. | 不 你让他们坐下 他们肯定不敢站着 |
[26:35] | Most of the time, they did. | 差不多是这样 |
[26:38] | Yeah. They sat the fuck down. | 没错 他们会乖乖坐下的 |
[26:41] | I know they did. | 我就知道 |
[26:56] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 靠 |
[26:57] | – Oh, am I hurting you? – No, in a good way. | -哦 我弄疼你了吗 -不 这样挺爽的 |
[26:59] | – Should I stop? – Immediately. | -要我停下吗 -才不 |
[27:19] | Mm. | 呜呜 |
[27:22] | Swept me off my feet, Harry. | 你快把我整残了 哈里 |
[27:26] | So, you do take me seriously as a cop? | 你真的把我当成一个警察吗 |
[27:30] | Yeah. Why do you ask? | 是啊 你为什么这么问 |
[27:34] | I’m glad you take me seriously. | 我很高兴你这么想 |
[28:00] | Pretty nice view for a cop. | 一个警察能住的起这样的公寓很难得 |
[28:02] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[28:04] | Paramount paid me a lot of money. | 派拉蒙影业公司给了不少钱 |
[28:06] | They made a movie. | 他们拍了个电影 |
[28:12] | “The Black Echo.” | 《黑色回声》 |
[28:13] | Based loosely on one of my cases. | 根据我经手的一个案件改编 |
[28:16] | Very loosely. | 改了不少 |
[28:19] | He’s much better looking. | 他比你帅 |
[28:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:23] | The movie was crap. | 电影拍的挺烂的 |
[28:25] | But it paid for this view. | 但至少够我买下这套公寓 |
[28:33] | Can you stay? | 你要留下吗 |
[28:46] | Is this the one they talk about? | 这就是传说中的弹孔吗 |
[28:48] | Well, it’s the only bullet hole I’ve got. | 其实 这是我身上唯一的弹孔 |
[28:51] | Who talks about it? | 谁跟你说了这些 |
[28:53] | I heard it fast-tracked you to detective. | 我听说你借它很快的当上了警探 |
[28:54] | Bullshit’s bullshit even from cops. | 就算是警察说的也是废话 |
[28:57] | What about these? | 那这些呢 |
[28:59] | You were gonna tell me about that, remember? | 你说过会告诉我的 记得吗 |
[29:01] | I never said that. I said it’s a long story. | 我可没说过 我只说这是个很长的故事 |
[29:04] | Jerk. | 坏蛋 |
[29:07] | Let’s talk about some of your defects for a minute. | 为了消磨时间让我们来说说你吧 |
[29:10] | Let’s start with that hideous mole behind your ear. | 从你耳后这些小痣说起吧 |
[29:13] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[29:15] | This one. | 这个 |
[29:26] | Who’s that? | 她是谁 |
[29:28] | That’s my daughter. | 那是我女儿 |
[29:31] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[29:32] | Madeline. Maddie. | 玛德琳 麦迪 |
[29:35] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[29:37] | Thanks. She gets that from her mother, obviously. | 谢了 很显然 她是遗传了她妈妈的美貌 |
[29:46] | Didn’t tell me you guys had a suspect. | 怎么没告诉我你们已经有嫌疑人了 |
[29:49] | We don’t. | 还没有 |
[29:50] | Registered sex offender lives down the hill | 记录在案的性犯罪者就住在 |
[29:52] | from the boy’s bones? | 埋着男孩尸骨的山脚下 |
[29:55] | Oh, shit. | 哦 靠 |
[29:57] | No, you press… you have to… okay. | 你按了锁屏键 再按这个就行了 |
[29:58] | You do it. | 还是你来吧 |
[30:04] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 哦 天哪 |
[30:07] | 已证实某性犯罪者 因儿童遗骨案被警方传讯 | |
[30:25] | I should have planned this a little better. | 我应该考虑得更周全些 |
[30:27] | I don’t care who knows or what they say. | 我不在意别人知道或者背地里说什么 |
[30:29] | I’m a d-three, supervisor level. | 我是的级别是三级 主管级的 |
[30:31] | I’m not supposed to be sleeping with my… | 我不应该和你发生关系 |
[30:33] | What are you? My… my underling. | 你应该算是我的 下级 |
[30:35] | That’s kind of sexy. | 听起来就让人性奋 |
[30:37] | But, no, I think the word in the manual is “Subordinate.” | 但是 我想手册上的用词是 下属 |
[30:40] | You read the manual? | 你读过手册 |
[30:41] | Yeah, I was a lawyer. | 当然 我当过律师 |
[30:43] | If it eases your mind any, | 如果能让你不那么紧张 |
[30:45] | you not being in my chain of command | 严格来说 你不是我的直属上司 |
[30:46] | mitigates the impropriety. | 所以能减轻你的负罪感 |
[30:48] | Jesus, you did read the manual. | 天哪 你真的读了那本手册 |
[30:50] | Nobody reads the manual. | 没人会认真读的 |
[30:52] | Okay then. | 那就这样 |
[30:54] | Keep this between us, subordinate? | 就当是我们之前的小秘密 亲爱的下属 |
[30:56] | Yes, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[31:10] | Now, discovery doesn’t begin until you enter a plea. | 现在呢 在你为自己辩护之前 取证是不会开始的 |
[31:14] | But based on what we know from the arrest report, | 但是基于目前已有的拘留报告 |
[31:17] | the preliminary observations by the coroner, | 以及验尸官的初步尸检结果 |
[31:20] | and the charging documents, | 和指控你的罪名 |
[31:21] | I think we can start formulating a strategy. | 我建议我们先制定一个策略 |
[31:23] | Can I get copies of all that? | 你的那些文件我能复印一份吗 |
[31:25] | Uh, I would recommend against it. | 我并不推荐你这样做 |
[31:27] | You don’t want this floating around in jail. | 你不会希望这些文件流入监狱里 |
[31:29] | The wrong person gets a look at it, | 要是被不该看的人看到了 |
[31:31] | they’ll snitch you off in a heartbeat, | 他们分分钟就会把你卖了 |
[31:33] | make it sound like you gave up every detail. | 会让一切看起来像是你主动放弃了每一个环节一样 |
[31:36] | I didn’t kill that young man. | 那个年轻人不是我杀的 |
[31:39] | A man was found dead | 在你开着的车里 |
[31:40] | – in a vehicle owned and operated by you. – Yeah. | -发现了一具死尸 -是的 |
[31:42] | And the preliminary coroner’s investigation | 根据初步尸检结果 |
[31:45] | calls his death “Asphyxiation by strangulation.” | 他的死亡原因是 扼喉窒息致死 |
[31:48] | Yeah, that’s terrible, but I didn’t do it. | 是的 这很糟糕 但不是我做的 |
[31:51] | Well, it only gets worse from there, Mr. Waits. | 好吧 但是从这里开始变得更严重了 韦茨先生 |
[31:54] | They found the hood and the taser. | 他们找到了麻布袋和电击枪 |
[31:56] | Those are tools that I use in my business. | 那些是我在生意上要用的 |
[31:58] | And then there’s the DNA. | 还有DNA |
[32:00] | Blood, hair, semen collected from the victim’s body, | 从死者身上提取的血样 毛发和精液 |
[32:04] | -as well as… -but that proves it. | -就像 -那就是证据 |
[32:05] | I’m not gay, so it’s got to be somebody else. | 我不是同性恋 那些肯定是别人留下的 |
[32:07] | As well as the van and the hood. | 就像你的车和麻布袋一样 |
[32:09] | Multiple distinct DNA samples. | 肯定会有多个不同的DNA样本 |
[32:11] | Look, my point is… | 我的意思是 |
[32:14] | If even one of those samples from the hood or the van | 哪怕在车或者麻布袋上有一个样本 |
[32:17] | is matched to another murder or a missing person, | 和另一桩凶杀案或失踪人员相匹配的话 |
[32:20] | multiple victims makes you eligible for the death penalty. | 多个受害者能让你被判处死刑 |
[32:26] | So, what do I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[32:27] | You sit tight. | 静观其变 |
[32:29] | We enter a plea, see what’s in discovery. | 我们先进行自我辩护 看看都有哪些不利证据 |
[32:31] | Maybe we get lucky | 也许我们会走运 |
[32:33] | and find something that we can challenge. | 可以发现一些漏洞 |
[32:37] | What if I had something? | 如果我说我有证据呢 |
[32:38] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[32:40] | Something to give the D.A. | 一些可以给检察官 |
[32:43] | Something I think he’d want. | 作为交换的东西 |
[32:49] | How old was your son when he disappeared? | 你儿子失踪的时候几岁了 |
[32:52] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[32:56] | And when was he reported missing? | 什么时候上报失踪的 |
[32:59] | Thank you for your call. | 感谢你的来电 |
[33:01] | We’ll be in touch if there are any new developments. | 如果有新发现我们会尽快联系你的 |
[33:06] | Texas, eight years ago. | 德克萨斯 八年前 |
[33:09] | Female, ’50s. | 女性 五十岁 |
[33:11] | No, I’m telling you… they do not mean the same thing. | 不 我告诉你 他们说的不是一码事 |
[33:14] | Help us out, Harry. | 帮忙评评理 哈里 |
[33:15] | Crate thinks that the well-known injunction | 竹竿认为特别著名的那个 |
[33:16] | not to fish off of the company dock | 不在公司码头钓鱼(兔子不吃窝边草) |
[33:18] | means the same thing as the less-well-known, | 和不是那么有名的 |
[33:20] | but more personally beloved advice, | 但更贴近生活的 |
[33:23] | not to get your nookie where you get your cookie. | 别和给你饭碗的人乱搞(天涯何处无芳草)是一个意思 |
[33:26] | Right. But my uncle was a tuna guy down in San Pedro. | 是的 但我叔叔在圣佩德罗专钓金枪鱼 |
[33:29] | Now, he says the fishing one’s actually about fishing. | 他所说的钓鱼就是单纯的钓鱼 |
[33:33] | Fuck you both. | 两人都给我滚 |
[33:37] | You made her walk into the station | 你让她穿着昨天的衣服 |
[33:40] | in yesterday’s clothes, Harry. | 回到警局 哈里 |
[33:41] | Through the front door, no less. | 竟然还是从正门进的 |
[33:43] | Where are your manners? | 你的教养都去哪儿了 |
[33:45] | Why are you girls so giddy? | 你们就闲到四处八卦吗 |
[33:48] | What? Didn’t you hear? You | 难道你没听说么 |
[33:49] | know that guy we brought in a couple of nights ago | 几天前我们两抓到的 |
[33:50] | with the dead body in a van? | 那个车上有死尸的哥们儿 |
[33:52] | S.I.D. Found blood, semen, the whole genetic smorgasbord | 鉴证科发现了来自七个潜在受害者 |
[33:55] | from seven other possible victims… | 的血液和精液等基因大杂烩 |
[33:58] | Six men and one woman. | 六男一女 |
[34:00] | Good for you. | 干得好 |
[34:06] | Hey. Harry, how’s it shaking? | 嘿 哈里 案件进展如何 |
[34:07] | Mank, I know your rookies squeal with delight | 曼克 我知道你给了你手下的菜鸟们一个 |
[34:11] | when you ask them to actually give a good God damn, | 好差事 他们高兴地直叫唤 |
[34:13] | but these tip sheets are worthless. | 但这些线索表毫无利用价值 |
[34:15] | I am sorry, Harry, | 抱歉 哈里 |
[34:16] | but I don’t know what to do about it, all right? | 但我确实不知道该怎么办 |
[34:18] | Your… your case hits CNN. | 你的案子惊动了美国有线电视新闻网 |
[34:20] | My guys are getting calls from Topeka. | 我的手下都接到了托皮卡市长办的电话 |
[34:22] | I’ve written a script for your overburdened staff. | 我给你的手下写好了要问的问题 |
[34:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[34:27] | “Did your loved one undergo a surgical procedure | 您失去的亲人在失踪前几个月 |
[34:30] | in the months before his disappearance? | 接受过外科手术吗 |
[34:33] | If so, what was the injury? | 如果有 手术部位在哪里 |
[34:34] | What was the name of his physician? | 他的主治医生的名字是什么 |
[34:36] | What hospital was he trea…” Okay, I get it. | 他在哪个医院就医 好吧 我明白了 |
[34:39] | 831, please report to the watch commander. | 831号 请向监控指挥室报告 |
[34:43] | One other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[34:45] | Yes? | 什么 |
[34:47] | Edgewood. | 埃奇伍德 |
[34:49] | She screwed up, Harry. | 她搞砸了 哈里 |
[34:50] | Because she gives a fuck, Mank. | 就因为那一点小错吗 曼克 |
[34:52] | Doesn’t sit in the car waiting for the box | 没有按照规定坐在车里等待 |
[34:53] | to tell her what to do. | 对讲机里的指示 |
[34:54] | Well, you ought to know, from what I hear, | 好吧 你应该知道 就我所听说的 |
[34:56] | you know, about her giving a fuck, I mean. | 你懂的 我是说 你睡了她 |
[35:02] | Really? You too? | 真的吗 你也听说了 |
[35:03] | Do you know what they say about the company dock? | 你知道他们说什么兔子不吃窝边草吗 |
[35:06] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[35:09] | I’ll talk to Edgewood before he papers it. | 我会在埃奇伍德提交报告之前跟他谈谈的 |
[35:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[35:23] | Deputy District Attorney Escobar. | 副地方检察官埃斯科瓦尔 |
[35:25] | Why are we here? | 你们有什么要说的 |
[35:28] | My client wants to help you clear up several homicides | 我的当事人想要帮你理清他涉及的几宗 |
[35:31] | in which he was involved. | 谋杀案件 |
[35:33] | And in exchange, he gets to maximize his exposure, | 作为交换 他将得到最大化的利益 |
[35:35] | a life without parole, no death penalty. | 没有假释期 没有死刑 |
[35:37] | -Correct. -We have DNA from your van, | -没错 -我们在你的车上发现了DNA |
[35:39] | as many as seven possible victims. | 更多的潜在受害者 |
[35:41] | Why would I make a deal before we get the science back | 为什么我不等鉴证结果出来 看是否和其他未解案件有关联 |
[35:44] | and see what unsolveds we can match it to? | 之后再来做这个交易呢 |
[35:46] | And we have the body from the van. | 况且我们还在车上发现了尸体 |
[35:48] | You need Mr. Waits to tell you | 韦茨先生能告诉你 |
[35:49] | where the other bodies are buried. | 其他尸体都埋在哪里 |
[35:51] | So you can let the families know | 这样你才能让那些受害者家属知道 |
[35:53] | their loved ones have been found | 他们所爱之人被发现了 |
[35:56] | and their killer incarcerated. | 凶手也被绳之以法 |
[35:58] | If I don’t tell you, you’ll never know. | 如果我不告诉你 你永远也不会知道 |
[36:01] | I think we’re good with what we’ve got. | 我觉得我对于现在已知的状况很满意 |
[36:04] | There’s another case. | 还有一个案件 |
[36:06] | You already have the body. | 你们有尸体 |
[36:08] | Wait. We never discussed this. | 等等 我们没讨论过这个 |
[36:10] | I was saving it… for this meeting. | 我为了这次会面 特意保留的 |
[36:15] | It’s not the entire body, just the bones. | 不是整具尸体 只有尸骸 |
[36:20] | What case is that? | 什么案件 |
[36:22] | Up in the canyon, the 12-year-old kid. | 在峡谷上的那个十二岁的孩子 |
[36:26] | A dog found his bones. | 一只狗发现了他的骨头 |
[36:29] | I put him up there. | 是我把他埋在那里 |
[36:33] | I like the view so much, | 我喜欢那里的风景 |
[36:36] | I put the others up there, too. | 其他人也埋在那里 |
[36:39] | It’s peaceful, serene. | 那里平静 安详 |
[36:50] | How many murders are we talking about exactly? | 到底有多少桩谋杀案 |
[36:53] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:54] | Are we now negotiating in good faith… senior? | 我们现在开始诚心地谈判了吗 领导 |
[37:17] | This won’t take long. | 不会很久的 |
[37:18] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[37:27] | Detective. The Lieutenant? | 警探 中尉在吗 |
[37:30] | Restroom, sir. | 在洗手间 长官 |
[37:44] | Chief. | 局长 |
[37:47] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[37:52] | Nicholas Trent. | 尼古拉斯·特伦特 |
[37:54] | So, what do we have on him besides a | 我们除了知道他是二十五年前的性骚扰犯以外 |
[37:55] | 25-year-old molestation conviction? | 还知道什么 |
[37:57] | Well, we’re working on a search warrant, | 我们正在申请搜查令 |
[37:59] | but it’s pretty thin. | 但是不乐观 |
[38:00] | Detectives found some stuff in the house, | 警探们在他房子里发现了一些东西 |
[38:02] | some… some photos of kids. | 一些 儿童的照片 |
[38:03] | – Pornographic? – Not at all. | -色情照片 -不全是 |
[38:06] | They also found some boys’ stuff… | 他们还发现了一些男童的东西 |
[38:08] | Baseball mitts and a bike. | 棒球手套和一辆自行车 |
[38:09] | Was he cooperative? | 他合作吗 |
[38:10] | Offered to take a polygraph. | 提出了接受测谎 |
[38:12] | And where are we on identifying the victim? | 我们如何辨认受害者 |
[38:16] | We’re cross-referencing the leads from the tip line | 我们在医院就诊记录和 |
[38:18] | with hospital record sand missing persons. | 失踪人口报告里交叉调查 |
[38:21] | Chief, uh, can I speak to you about Captain Pounds? | 局长 恩 我能和你谈谈关于庞兹上尉的事吗 |
[38:27] | Bosch thinks that Captain Pounds gave money Chandler | 博斯认为庞兹给了钱德勒 |
[38:30] | a copy of his confidential board of rights file. | 一份他个人机密档案的复印件 |
[38:32] | That’s a serious allegation, Lieutenant. | 这可是一项很严峻的指控 中尉 |
[38:35] | Bosch believes it. | 博斯确信此事 |
[38:36] | And that makes it so? | 他说是就是了 |
[38:38] | We need officers to trust | 我们要让工作人员相信 |
[38:39] | that the board of rights hearings | 听证会上那些涉及人权的问题是机密 |
[38:41] | are actually confidential or they won’t cooperate. | 否则他们不会合作的 |
[38:43] | And good shooting or not, | 是好是坏暂且不说 |
[38:45] | they are required to make a statement | 他们要求发表声明 |
[38:46] | and talk to a department shrink. | 并和分局的心理医生沟通 |
[38:48] | To then have their personal background thrown at them | 然后在公共法庭上公开个人背景信息 |
[38:50] | in open court is bullshit… sir. | 简直是扯淡 长官 |
[38:56] | I’ll take it under advisement, Lieutenant. | 我会慎重考虑的 中尉 |
[39:04] | I’m his partner. What is this regarding? | 我是他的搭档 这有什么联系 |
[39:10] | Do you have information about the case? | 你有关于这起案子的消息吗 |
[39:14] | Hold on. Harry. | 等一下 哈里 |
[39:16] | Guy say she’s Nicholas Trent’s lawyer. | 这个人说她是尼古拉斯·特伦特的律师 |
[39:17] | He refuses to talk to anyone but you. | 他拒绝和你之外的任何人说话 |
[39:21] | This is Detective Bosch. How can I help you? | 我是博斯警探 有什么可以效劳的 |
[39:23] | Do you have Nicholas Trent? | 你们抓到尼古拉斯·特伦特吗 |
[39:25] | Sir, we do not have your client in custody. | 先生 我们没有羁押你的当事人 |
[39:27] | No, sir, we do not. | 不 先生 我们没有 |
[39:28] | Well, I don’t believe you. You know what? I’m on my way. | 好吧 我不相信你 你知道吗 我正在赶过去 |
[39:30] | That’s your prerogative. You… | 你有权这么做 你 |
[39:35] | It’s Trent’s lawyer. | 是特伦特的律师 |
[39:36] | He said he can’t get a hold of him. | 他说因为我们羁押了他的客户 |
[39:37] | Thought we had him in custody. | 让他没办法联系上他 |
[39:50] | Mr. Trent, this is the police. | 特伦特先生 我们是警察 |
[39:52] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[39:55] | Mr. Trent, it’s the police. | 特伦特先生 我们是警察 |
[39:57] | If you are home… come to the door. | 如果你在家 请到门前来 |
[40:12] | Harry. | 哈里 |