Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] …and they even let the birthday boy pilot the airplane! …他们甚至让小寿星亲自驾驶飞机
[00:13] There were no survivors. 飞机上无人生还
[00:15] In other news, the newly formed Hollywoo “Guild of Assistants” 另一则新闻 最新成立的好莱无”助理工会”
[00:18] is meeting with industry power brokers today 今天与业界高层会晤
[00:20] to negotiate terms for a standard agreement. 商讨标准协议的条款
[00:23] I’m optimistic about the coming talks and confident we can avoid a strike. 我对谈判保持乐观态度 我相信可以避免罢工
[00:27] Our demands are reasonable, 我们的要求很合理
[00:29] and our services are crucial to this industry. 我们的服务对这个产业至关重要
[00:31] All right, you little pishers, 好的 无名鼠辈们
[00:33] let’s wrap this up quick so you can all go back to getting me wrong coffees. 咱们快点谈完 让你们继续买错咖啡吧
[00:37] -What do you want? -We have one request. -你们想要什么 -我们只有一个要求
[00:39] To not be treated like garbage. 不要再把我们当做垃圾
[00:41] It appears we are at an impasse. 看来谈判陷入了僵局
[00:47] -Where’s my dry cleaning? -Where’s my car? -我送去干洗的衣服在哪 -我的车在哪
[00:50] I don’t know any of my passwords! What’s my mother’s maiden name? 我不知道我的密码 我妈妈姓什么
[00:55] I’m going into labor! You need to call my doula! 我要分娩了 快联系我的陪产师
[00:58] Will somebody please make me a reservation at Little Dom’s? 谁能帮我在小多姆餐厅订座
[02:03] Oh, no. Did I really drink last night? 糟糕 我昨晚喝酒了吗
[02:06] Doctor Champ, I am so sorry. I… 冠军医生 很抱歉 我…
[02:08] -Did anyone see me? -You were in here all night. -有人看到我吗 -你一直在这间房间里
[02:10] Nobody can know about this. 这事不能让任何人知道
[02:12] There are 20 struggling addicts in this building who are counting on me. 这楼里有20位挣扎的上瘾者等着我去拯救
[02:15] Of course. 当然
[02:16] I’m gonna go home, take a shower. 我要回家洗个澡
[02:18] -This never happened. -Agreed. -这事从没发生过 -我同意
[02:20] But how do I get out of here without anyone seeing me? 但我要怎么偷偷溜出去 不让别人看见呢
[02:25] Okay, okay, easy. 好吧 放松
[02:28] This requires a surprising amount of upper-body strength. 没想到这动作对上肢力量要求这么高
[02:30] Stop swinging. Just slide down. 别晃荡了 滑下来就好
[02:32] Am I being inconspicuous? 没人会看到我吧
[02:34] Yes. Plus or minus the yelling. 当然 只要你不乱叫
[02:36] -I’m just gonna let go. -Don’t… -我直接松手好了 -别…
[02:40] Thank you, BoJack, for being there to catch me. 波杰克 谢谢你在下面接住我
[02:42] Up! 起来
[02:49] “I looked in that case first chance I got and there was that note still tied there. “我立刻去看了线轴盒 我的字条依然在里面
[02:54] That line hadn’t touched water in its life.” 鱼线根本没下过水”
[02:57] “Doesn’t mean nothin’, Alma.” “这说明不了什么 阿尔玛”
[02:59] “Don’t try and fool me no more, Ennis. I know what it means. “别再骗我了 埃尼斯 我知道那意味着什么
[03:03] Jack Twist, Jack nasty!” 杰克崔斯特 肮脏的杰克”
[03:07] The sock puppet players tribute to Ang Lee will continue after this. 袜子布偶带来的李安致敬表演 稍后继续
[03:11] -Oh. Hello, Jorge. -I have some news. It’s about your mother. -你好 豪尔赫 -我有个消息 关于你妈妈的
[03:17] Oh, is the news that you’re marrying her, 是你决定娶她为妻
[03:19] inserting yourself into our family and ruining my life? 强行进入我们的家庭 毁掉我的人生吗
[03:22] Because I already heard that news like 25 years ago, Jorge. 25年前我就听说了 豪尔赫
[03:26] -I didn’t come to your home to fight. -Then joke’s on you -我不是来你家吵架的 -丢人了吧
[03:28] because you didn’t come to my home at all. 你来的根本不是我家
[03:31] I just sleep on the couch… 自从你和妈妈将我逐出家门…
[03:34] -since you and Mom gave me the boot. -That was ten years ago. -我就一直睡在沙发上 -那都是十年前的事了
[03:37] Which, by the way, is the only thing you ever gave me. 对了 这是你唯一为我做过的事
[03:40] I gave you my name, and you have clearly wasted it. 我的姓给了你 你显然把它糟蹋了
[03:43] Do you know what the Chavez name stands for? 知道查韦斯代表着什么吗
[03:45] Yes, Jorge. 知道 豪尔赫
[03:47] Chavez! C for cerebral! H for high-minded! A for analytical! 查韦斯 C代表聪慧 H代表宽宏大量 A代表善于分析
[03:53] V for veracious! E for efficacious! V代表诚实 E代表高效
[03:56] And Z for zealously practical. Z代表真心务实
[03:59] Feels like a cheat on the Z. Z有点牵强了
[04:00] Todd, your mother needs your help. 托德 你妈妈需要你的帮助
[04:02] Well, then instead of sending her husband, 如果这事真的这么重要
[04:04] she should have asked me herself, if it’s so important to her. 她应该亲自来 而不是派她老公来找我
[04:06] -She’s in a coma. -A rudeness coma? -她昏迷了 -粗鲁到昏过去
[04:09] No, a regular coma. 不 真的昏迷
[04:12] Oh, my God! Why didn’t you open with that? 天啊 你为什么不早说
[04:14] Please. Your mother needs a kidney. 拜托 你妈妈需要换肾
[04:16] I put her on the donor waiting list, but if you’re a match… 她正在等待捐赠移植 但如果你和她配型成功…
[04:20] Oh. I’m sorry. Of course I would give Mom my kidney. 抱歉 我当然希望我可以把肾给妈妈
[04:23] -Then there’s no time to waste… -“Would” give her my kidney. -那就别浪费时间… -我说我”希望”可以把肾给她
[04:27] “Would.” You need to work on your listening skills. “希望” 你真的该练练听力了
[04:30] I sold my extra kidney just last week. 我上周刚卖了一颗肾
[04:32] -Why? -I wanted to buy these sock puppets. -为什么 -我想买这些袜子布偶
[04:36] You sold your kidney for… I’m sorry I came. 你卖肾就为了… 我就不该来
[04:40] If you’d like to visit your mother… 如果你想探望你妈妈…
[04:42] Wait. What if instead of visiting my mother, 等等 要不不去看望我妈妈
[04:45] we got my kidney back? 而是去把肾找回来呢
[04:46] Come on, Ruthie! Field trip to the organ market! 来吧 露西 器官市场郊游
[04:56] 可食用插花 给亲爱的
[05:01] Princess Carolyn, this is a catastrophe. 凯洛琳公主 这真是一场灾难
[05:02] -You know it. -This strike has shut down the whole city! -可不是 -罢工让整座城市瘫痪了
[05:05] Assistants want respect? 助理想要尊重
[05:07] If we respect them, how are we supposed to work through our rage issues? 如果我们尊重他们 我们的怒火要向谁发泄
[05:10] On our spouses and children? That doesn’t seem fair. 配偶和孩子吗 这不太公平吧
[05:13] There’s gotta be a better way! 肯定有更好的办法
[05:15] Uh, maybe we could circumvent giving the assistants what they want 也许我们可以绕开助理们的要求
[05:19] by giving them what they think they want. 只要让他们以为自己的要求被满足了就行
[05:21] You know, like how we satiate TV creators 比如 我们糊弄电视剧的编剧
[05:23] by giving them little vanity cards at the end of episodes, 在每集节目的片尾放上他们的感言
[05:26] then sell the shows to streaming networks that auto-skip the end credits 然后把电视剧卖给会自动跳过片尾的视频网站
[05:29] so no one even sees the vanity cards! 根本不会有人看到他们的感言
[05:31] Yeah, yeah, that’s good. But what do assistants want? 这样挺好 但助理们到底想要什么
[05:33] iTunes gift cards? Amazon gift cards? 数字媒体礼品卡 网购礼品卡
[05:36] I honestly can’t think of another thing an assistant would want. 我真的想不出助理还能要什么
[05:38] When I was an assistant, 我做助理的时候
[05:39] the only thing I wanted was not to be an assistant anymore. 只想要赶快摆脱助理这个职位
[05:42] Princess Carolyn, I’ll say to you 凯洛琳公主 我要对你说出
[05:44] what I said to David Levy when we were developing 我们策划”亚当斯一家”
[05:46] The Addams Family and brainstorming ancillary characters, 构思表兄妹之类的配角时
[05:48] like cousins and whatnot: That’s Itt! 我对大卫·列维说过的话 “就是它了”
[05:56] – Hey! Sad dog! -Ha-ha! You know it! -你好 伤心狗 -就是我
[05:59] Wow. Mr. Peanutbutter and Joey Pogo in the same room? 花生酱先生和乔伊·波哥同处一室
[06:03] What is this? Two days ago when I almost hit you with my car? 这是什么 两天前我差点开车撞上你的时候吗
[06:07] No! That was outside! 不 那次在室外
[06:09] Listen, I’ve been trying to get in touch with you. 我一直在试图联系你
[06:12] I got a call from this mental health advocacy group. 心理健康宣传组织给我打电话了
[06:14] Those guys are jizzin’ their pants over your heroic admission 你英勇地承认自己正在与抑郁症斗争
[06:17] of your struggle with depression, 让他们非常兴奋
[06:19] and they wanna help you share your story with the world. 他们希望帮助你 向全世界分享你的故事
[06:21] The world, huh? 全世界吗
[06:22] I wanted to set up a meeting, but my assistant went on strike, 我本来想安排你们见面 但我的助理罢工了
[06:26] and phones, for me, are, like, what? 而手机对我来说就是… 怎么用
[06:29] Even if you had your assistant, it wouldn’t do any good. 就算你的助理没罢工也一样
[06:31] My reps’ assistants are all on strike, too. 我经纪公司的助理们也都罢工了
[06:33] Oh, bummer. Guess there’s no way to get in touch then. 真糟心 看来我们没办法联系了
[06:36] Too bad. I’d love to get together. 真可惜 我挺想聚聚的
[06:42] Goodbye, fancy room. 再见 高级病房
[06:43] Goodbye, chair. Goodbye, Stinky Susan. 再见 椅子 再见 臭臭的苏珊
[06:49] Where to? 去哪里
[06:51] Home, I… I guess. 回家吧 我猜
[06:59] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey! Stop the car. Let me out here. 停车 让我下车
[07:02] Wow, already stopping for a drink? 这么快就要去喝酒了
[07:04] Thank you, your commentary is very helpful. 谢谢 你的评价十分有益
[07:06] Five stars, though, right? 你还是会给五星好评吧
[07:15] -Doctor Champ, what are you doing? -Okay. -冠军医生 你在干什么 -好吧
[07:17] This mood about “never have another drop of alcohol again?” “我以后滴酒不沾”这种心态
[07:21] -Are we sure about this? -Okay, Doctor Champ, clearly, you… -真的是对的吗 -冠军医生 你显然…
[07:23] I’m sitting here, like, whatever happened to moderation, buddy? 我刚才就在想 不是说好可以适量饮酒吗
[07:26] So, you’re telling me the guiding philosophy 你在告诉我 我花钱疗养了六个月
[07:27] of the six months of rehab I just paid for is complete bullshit? 你们灌输给我的哲学都是狗屁
[07:32] Hey, man, it works for you, it works for you. 如果它对你有用 那就是对你有用
[07:34] As for me? Uh, check, please! 至于我吗 结账
[07:38] No, that’s a figure of speech. I don’t want the check. 不 那只是一种修辞手法 我不是真的要账单
[07:40] Please replenish me with another mar-gar. 请给我续一杯玛格丽特
[07:49] …Howdy, howdy! 你好啊
[07:51] Welcome to Mike and Morgan’s House of Organs! 欢迎光临迈克和摩根的器官风琴屋
[07:54] We handle all your matters, from keyboards to bladders. 我们能满足您的一切需求 从键盘到膀胱
[07:57] Mike, give it a rest. 迈克 别浪费时间了
[07:58] -What’s with all the boxes? -We’re going out of business. -这么多盒子是怎么回事 -我们要关门大吉了
[08:03] Oh, no! 不
[08:04] I told you we should just stick to the pianos. 我早就说过 我们应该专心卖钢琴
[08:06] You wanted to expand into body parts. 你偏要把业务扩展到身体器官上
[08:09] You printed the sign that said, 是你打印了这个标语
[08:11] “For all your organ needs.” I was just trying to keep us honest. “满足所有管风琴[器官]需求” 我只是为了诚信经营
[08:14] Judging from the foolishness of your business plan, 考虑到你们愚蠢的经营策略
[08:16] I assume you don’t keep records, 我猜你们也没登记交易记录吧
[08:18] but we’re trying to track down my son’s kidney. 不过我们在寻找我儿子的肾
[08:21] Sorry, all our kidneys went to Chicago. Jeremiah Whitewhale bought us out. 抱歉 肾都送去芝加哥了 耶利米白鲸买下了我们
[08:26] -Of Whitewhale Industries? Why? -He’s stockpiling organs -白鲸工业为什么 -他在大量储备器官
[08:30] because he’s a rich old guy who wants to live forever. 因为他是个想要永生的老富翁
[08:34] Oh, no! 糟糕
[08:36] Well, this was a pointless excursion. I’m heading back to the hospital. 这次出行毫无意义 我该回医院了
[08:39] I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful. 抱歉我没帮上忙
[08:41] No. It’s my fault for expecting anything different. 不 都是我的错 还以为会有所不同
[08:47] Can we offer you anything on your way out? 您离开前还需要买些什么吗
[08:48] You want a Wurlitzer or a spleen 要不要沃立舍钢琴 脾脏
[08:50] or an industrial-sized tub of general anesthesia? 工业级桶装麻醉剂
[08:54] Yeah, give me the anesthesia. 好 给我麻醉剂
[08:57] You could sneak in during the party 你可以在宴会期间溜进去
[08:59] as long as nobody’s estranged husband who’s a cop is visiting. 只要没有人在外地的警察老公回来探亲
[09:02] Holiday party, huh? 假日宴会
[09:03] -What? Where am I? -You’re in Chicago! -怎么了我在哪 -你在芝加哥
[09:06] -Hi, I’m Diane. This is Guy. -How you doin’? -我是戴安 这是盖 -你好吗
[09:09] Oh! Are you ready for introductions or are you still processing 你准备好认识我们了吗 还是你依然在消化
[09:11] the whole being kidnapped across state lines? 你被绑到美国另一头的事
[09:14] I’m sorry, what? 抱歉 你说什么
[09:15] We’re breaking into the Whitewhale building. 我们要闯入白鲸大楼
[09:17] -Why? -To get back my kidney and save Mom -为什么 -取回我的肾 救我妈的命
[09:19] and prove to you that I’m not just a wacky screw-up 向你证明我并不是个古怪的窝囊废
[09:22] who engages primarily in goofy whimsical mess-arounds. 每天只会做些异想天开的蠢事
[09:26] -How did you get me on the plane? -We did a Weekend at Bernie’s. -你怎么把我弄上飞机的 -用了”老板度假去”的招数
[09:31] As I was saying, 就像我刚才说的
[09:33] tonight’s the Whitewhale employee holiday party. 今晚是白鲸的员工假日宴会
[09:35] Security will be tight, but you can use my employee ID to get in, 安保会很严密 但你们可以用我的员工卡混进去
[09:38] because I’m technically still on the payroll. 因为我依然在领他们的工资
[09:39] Wait, you didn’t quit? We haven’t worked there in months. 等等 你没辞职吗 我们都几个月没去上班了
[09:42] Nobody’s noticed! They keep sending me checks. 没人注意到 他们依然在给我寄支票
[09:44] Cashing them is my way of very gradually taking down the man from the inside. 兑现这些支票 是我从内部瓦解他们公司的战术
[09:48] Hey. C… can we sidebar for a minute? Is this really the best use of your time? 我们能单独聊两句吗 这样占用你的时间真的好吗
[09:52] You’ve been beating yourself up about how slowly the book’s going. So… 你一直在抱怨 书的进度有多慢 所以…
[09:55] But the book is about me and my life, so by living my life, 可是这本书的主题是我和我的人生 所以好好生活
[09:58] I am in fact working on the book. 对写书绝对是有帮助的
[10:00] You don’t have to write this book if you don’t want to. 如果你不想写这本书 你可以不写的
[10:02] Of course I want to. 我当然想写
[10:03] Okay. I’m just saying, since you started, you’ve been pretty down. 好吧 我只是说说 自从你动笔后 你就一直很低落
[10:06] -Not yourself. Diane… -Actually, pretty down is myself. -不像你自己 -低落才是我的样子
[10:09] Can we talk about this later? We’re being rude. -戴安… -能以后再聊吗 不要怠慢了客人
[10:11] Why don’t you offer them one of your fancy beers? 拿两瓶好啤酒招待他们吧
[10:14] So, all we need to do is get into the party, 所以我们只需要混进宴会
[10:17] figure out where the kidneys are, find my kidney, and sneak out, 搞清楚肾在哪里 找到我的肾 然后溜出去就行
[10:22] all without drawing attention to ourselves. 整个过程中不要引起任何人的注意
[10:24] And be careful, because if Jeremiah Whitewhale catches you, 一定要小心 如果耶利米白鲸抓到你
[10:26] he can legally murder you. 他可以合法地谋杀你
[10:28] Now, can I get anyone an imperial stout? 谁想来一瓶帝国世涛啤酒
[10:30] The barley was from Portland, Maine, but the brewery is in Portland, Oregon! 它的大麦产自缅因州的波特兰 却在俄勒冈州的波特兰酿造
[10:33] This plan is ludicrous. 你的计划太荒唐了
[10:35] Hey, maybe instead of criticizing everything 也许你不用像以前一样批评一切
[10:37] like you’ve done my entire life, you can get on board? 而是和我一起行动一次
[10:40] It’s gonna work out. 车到山前必有路
[10:41] Things don’t just work out, Todd! 不一定有路 托德
[10:43] Of course they do! I don’t know why you’re so negative! 当然有 你为什么总是这么消极
[10:46] Do you want to help Mom, 你是想帮助妈妈
[10:47] or do you wanna just go back to the hospital and wait? 还是回医院干等
[10:50] Okay. I’m in. 好吧 我加入
[10:57] I don’t feel comfortable negotiating without my fellow assistants present. 没有助理同事们在场 我不想独自和你们谈判
[11:00] Yeah. This is not about that. 我们不是来谈那个的
[11:01] Good, because our demands haven’t changed. 很好 因为我们的要求并未改变
[11:03] Casey, it’s been so thrilling to see you grow into your role as strike captain. 凯茜 看到你成长为罢工的领袖 我们十分欣慰
[11:08] You know, there’s an opening at my company for a development exec. 我的公司正在招募开发专员
[11:12] I don’t suppose you’d be interested? 你不会刚好有兴趣吧
[11:16] I’d have to think about it. I’ve never rea… 我需要考虑一下 我从没…
[11:18] You’d get overpaid to read scripts, 只要读剧本就能拿到高额工资
[11:20] company credit card, and a parking spot in the good garage. 公司配发的信用卡 以及优选停车场里的车位
[11:23] Plus, your own assistant. 你还会有自己的助理
[11:26] An… assistant? 我的… 助理
[11:29] That is, of course, if the strike ends. 当然 前提是罢工终止
[11:32] Well, that’s a very generous offer, 你们的提议非常慷慨
[11:35] but I’d have to talk it over with my colleagues. 但我必须先和同事们商讨一下
[11:38] Why? Those are assistants. 为什么他们都是助理
[11:40] You’re not one of them anymore. You’re one of us. 你不再是他们的一员了 你是我们的一员
[11:44] It’s a two-year contract. 合约期限两年
[11:45] Sign right there and your troubles are over. 只要在这里签字 你的烦恼都会消失
[12:00] What’s so funny? 有什么好笑的
[12:02] I was just remembering a funny joke, unrelated to this. 我只是刚刚想起一个笑话 和这事无关
[12:05] Can you tell me what it is? 能和我讲讲吗
[12:06] You wouldn’t get it. It’s about Zsa Zsa Gabor, 你听不懂的 是关于莎莎嘉宝的笑话
[12:08] and it’s no longer appropriate in today’s climate. 不大适合如今的舆论环境
[12:11] You’ve made the right decision. You’re gonna love the new job. 你做出了正确的选择 你一定会喜欢新工作的
[12:13] -Welcome to the team, Stacey. -It’s Case… -欢迎加入我们的团队 斯黛茜 -是凯…
[12:25] Sign here to run development 在这里签字 你就能成为
[12:26] for Saoirse Ronan’s production company, Saoirse and Rescue. 西尔莎·罗南的制作公司 西尔莎与救援的项目开发主管
[12:35] I can’t be an assistant anymore! 我不要再做助理了
[12:37] Shirley MacLaine threw a cactus at my head 莎莉·麦克林往我头上扔仙人掌
[12:39] because I set a meeting with the wrong Steve McQueen! 就因为我搞错了 她想见哪个史蒂夫·麦奎因
[12:42] How was I supposed to know she meant the dead one? 我怎么会知道 她想见的是已故的那位
[12:46] Shh. It’s okay. Just sign here and orchestrate your own great escape. 没事 只要在这里签字 你就能逃出生天
[13:01] Okay, I’m going in. 好的 我要去了
[13:02] Todd, promise me you’ll be perspicacious in there. 托德 答应我 进去以后要眼观六路 耳听八方
[13:05] Perspicacious? 眼观六路
[13:06] I don’t know the meaning of the word. 我根本不知道是哪六路
[13:12] -You’re Diane? -Yes! -你叫戴安 -对
[13:14] -Nguyen? -That is correct! -姓阮 -没错
[13:16] I find that hard to believe. 我信不过你
[13:17] Wow, that’s racist. 这是种族歧视
[13:19] People don’t always look like their last names. 人们的长相与姓氏并不总是对应
[13:22] For example, I’m white, and my last name is Chavez. 比如说我是白人 但我姓查韦斯
[13:26] I thought your last name was Nguyen. 你不是姓阮吗
[13:28] -Oh! Uh, yeah, it is! Todd Nguyen. -Not Diane Nguyen? -对 没错 托德·阮 -不是戴安·阮吗
[13:33] Oh, yeah! Diane Nguyen. 没错 戴安·阮
[13:34] That’s me, all right, or my name isn’t Todd Chavez. 就是我 我的名字不是托德·查韦斯
[13:40] Well, that was a bust. 计划失败了
[13:41] Okay, this time, you’re Diane and I’ll be Jorge. 这次你演戴安 我演豪尔赫
[13:45] Todd, get in the trash can. 托德 到垃圾箱里去
[13:46] I know I’m a disappointment to you, but I do not live in a trash can, Jorge, 我知道我很让你失望 但我不住在垃圾箱里 豪尔赫
[13:51] and I haven’t for several years now! 已经好几年没住过了
[13:59] Uh… What? Sorry, I… 什么对不起 我…
[14:01] Oh. No Español? 不会说西班牙语
[14:06] Uh… go ahead. 进去吧
[14:13] -Wow, that was amazing! -No. That was logical and straightforward. -真神奇 -不 这只是简单合理的方式
[14:21] – Another club soda, please. – Nerd! -再来一杯苏打水 -书呆子
[14:24] Doctor Champ, what is your plan? 冠军医生 你有什么打算
[14:26] Just gotta drink enough to be steady. 多喝几杯 直到我能站稳
[14:28] Then, you take me back to Pastiches and keep me out of trouble. 然后你带我回疗养院 不要让我惹上麻烦
[14:31] That way, you don’t have to go home and I can be a good therapy horse. 这样你就不用回家 我也可以继续做治疗马
[14:35] All my clients get sober, I am a winner, put my picture on a magazine. 我的病人都能成功戒酒 我是马生赢家 让我上杂志封面吧
[14:39] Look, I can’t let you go back there drunk. 我不能让你醉着回去
[14:41] You don’t care about me! You’re scared of this guy. 你根本不在乎我 你是在害怕这个家伙
[14:47] You can’t help anybody else unless you’re honest with yourself. 不诚实面对自己 你就永远无法帮助别人
[14:50] -Know what I mean? -No. I never know what you mean. -你懂我的意思吗 -不 你说的话我从来都听不懂
[14:53] In fact, maybe I wouldn’t be so scared 如果你在过去六个月里
[14:55] if you’d given me real therapy over the last six months 能给我一些真正的治疗
[14:57] instead of just plying me with folksy aphorisms. 而不是用土味格言糊弄我 也许我就不会如此害怕
[14:59] I’m not a therapist! I’m a therapy horse, 我不是心理治疗师 我是治疗马
[15:02] a subtle but legally important distinction. 两者之间有着微妙但重要的区别
[15:04] Besides, you wouldn’t accept real therapy from me. 再说 你也不愿意让我给你心理治疗
[15:07] Oh, and why’s that? 那又是为什么
[15:08] Gee, I don’t know, maybe because I’m a horse, 我怎么知道 也许是因为我是一匹马
[15:11] so I remind you of your father, 我会让你想起你的爸爸
[15:12] so you simultaneously resent me and crave my approval, 所以你既厌恶我又渴望我的认可
[15:15] an approval which, ironically, if granted… 讽刺的是 一旦我给了你认可…
[15:17] Yeah, I would dismiss immediately 对 我会立刻否认它
[15:19] and then use as an excuse to resent you even more, what’s your point? 然后找个借口让自己更加厌恶你 你到底想说什么
[15:21] My point is, you’re stunted from having healthy relationships with horses, idiot! 我想说的是 你无法与其他的马发展出健康的人际关系
[15:26] Oh, really? Well, if that were true, 是吗 如果真的是那样
[15:27] I would have almost no other horses in my life. 我的人生里应该没有别的马才对
[15:30] Right, it’s almost as if all your friends 没错 你的亲朋好友们
[15:32] and loved ones are humans or dogs or cats… 好像都是人类 狗 猫…
[15:35] But then how do you explain the one horse I do care about, 对 但你要怎么解释我同父异母的妹妹霍莉霍克
[15:37] my half-sister Hollyhock, who is also a reminder of my father? 她也会让我想起我的父亲 但我仍真心地关爱她
[15:40] If your theory were true, wouldn’t I keep her at arms’ length, 如果你的理论是正确的 我应该和她保持距离
[15:43] desperate for her to love me but unwilling to be vulnerable enough 渴求她的爱却不愿敞开心扉
[15:45] to allow her to hurt me? 让她能够伤害我
[15:46] You blockhead, she’s not your father! 榆木脑袋 她不是你爸爸
[15:49] Hollyhock reminds you of the horse you hate the most. Yourself! 霍莉霍克会让你想起 你最憎恨的那匹马 你自己
[15:53] Okay, you got me! 好吧 被你说中了
[15:54] My parents gave me an internalized self-hatred of horses. 我的父母让我对马产生了自我厌恶
[15:57] So, my horse body is a prison that I can never escape. 我的躯体正是我永远无法逃脱的牢狱
[16:00] This manifests in rotten behavior 于是我自暴自弃
[16:01] because I subconsciously believe I deserve to be punished, 因为潜意识里 我相信我应该被惩罚
[16:04] but being famous, I’m never punished, so I act out even more. 可作为名人 我总能逃脱责罚 于是我变本加厉
[16:07] And since this pattern is so woven into my identity, 因为这种行为模式 与我的人格紧密交织
[16:10] it is unfathomable to me that it can ever be curbed, so instead, I drink! 我无法看透它 无法抑制它 所以我只能喝酒
[16:14] Uh… Check, please! 结账
[16:16] So, the only way I can progress is to return to my life as a sober man 所以 如果我想前进 我就必须清醒地回到生活中
[16:19] and finally hold myself accountable for my actions, past and future. 为我从过去到未来的行为负起责任
[16:22] Oh, my God, is this what therapy is? 天啊 这就是心理治疗吗
[16:24] Why do you keep bringing me checks? 你为什么老给我账单
[16:27] Doctor Champ? 冠军医生
[16:34] Sorry, folks! 抱歉 先生
[16:35] This floor’s off-limits. 这层楼禁止进入
[16:37] -Oh, but… -Oh, thank God you’re here! 但是… 还好你在
[16:38] I saw someone at the buffet putting ketchup on a hot dog. 我在自助餐桌边 看到有人往热狗上涂番茄酱
[16:41] What? Not in my town! 什么 在芝加哥可不能这样
[16:45] -Wow, you are really good at this. -Let’s go. -你真的很擅长 -走吧
[16:52] Oh, look. People who selected kidneys might also enjoy small intestines. 看啊 选择肾脏的用户 也许也会喜欢小肠
[16:57] Just the kidney. We don’t need to be up-sold on other innards. 只要肾 我们不需要其他内脏
[17:00] Yes, sir. 是 先生
[17:04] Thank you for… this. 谢谢你这么做
[17:07] Uh. Once your mother is okay, we will never bother you again. 你妈妈痊愈后 我们不会再来烦你了
[17:10] -I know that’s what you want. -Why would I want that? -我知道这才是你想要的 -我为什么想要那样
[17:15] -You never understood me. -I raised you as my own flesh. -你从来就不懂我 -我把你当亲骨肉一样养大
[17:18] I was tough on you because I expected big things from you. 我对你那么严厉 是因为我对你有很大的期望
[17:21] You weren’t tough. You were mean. 你那不是严厉 是残忍
[17:23] -Because the world is mean! -Not my world! -这世界就是残忍的 -我的世界不是那样
[17:25] I wanted so much for you, Todd. 我对你要求太高了 托德
[17:27] I wanted to push you to be your best self. I see now that I failed you. 我想鞭策你 逼你成为最好的自己 我知道辜负了你
[17:31] But you didn’t fail me because I am not a failure. 但你没有辜负我 因为我不是什么失败者
[17:34] Look… Okay, Todd. 我… 好吧 托德
[17:37] Why do you need to be proud of me on your terms? 为什么要达到你的标准才能让你骄傲
[17:40] Why can’t you see I’m living a good life? I have friends. I have a job… 你看不出我的生活多美好吗 我有朋友 有工作…
[17:44] You sleep on the couch and you play with puppets all day. 你睡在沙发上 整天玩布偶
[17:47] I’m happy, Jorge. What more do you want from me? 我很幸福 豪尔赫 这样还不够吗
[17:50] I want to know that you’re okay! 我希望知道你过得好不好
[17:51] Then why haven’t you called in ten years? 那你为什么整整十年没给我打电话
[17:54] You don’t think I wanted to? I’m not the one who… 你以为我不想吗 又不是我…
[17:57] What? 什么
[17:59] She loves you, your mother. 你妈妈很爱你
[18:01] But she’s very proud. If you called her, she would talk to you. 但她自尊心太强了 如果你给她打电话 她会和你聊聊的
[18:05] Well, she can’t talk now because she’s in a coma, right? 但她现在昏迷了 没办法聊天了
[18:09] Yeah. 是啊
[18:13] What are they talking about? 他们在聊什么
[18:17] Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit. 该死 该死
[18:19] Chavezes! You got company! 查韦斯父子 有人来了
[18:21] Get out of there now! Do you read me? 马上离开 收到吗
[18:23] Hello? Hello? 喂
[18:25] Diane? Why is there a walkie-talkie in our kitchen? 戴安 厨房里为什么有一个对讲机
[18:28] God damn it! 我靠
[18:30] Excuse me? This garage is for shopping center customers only. 不好意思 这个停车场只对商场顾客开放
[18:34] Okay, fine, I’ll buy a pretzel. 好吧 我去买包椒盐饼干
[18:36] -Or you could just leave. -No, now I want the pretzel. -你也可以直接离开 -不 我真的想要椒盐饼干
[18:39] Hey, Diane, get me a pretzel, too, please. Love you, okay? 戴安 给我也带包椒盐饼干 爱你 好吗
[18:43] Someone’s coming. We have to go. 有人来了 我们该走了
[18:46] I’m not going until I get my kidney. 不拿到我的肾 我不会走的
[18:47] -Todd, this is serious. -Yes, I understand. -托德 我是认真的 -我懂
[18:50] You are very serious. 你很认真
[18:51] You read serious books and listen to Sirius XM. 你认真读书 听认真的广播
[18:54] We have to go right now. 我们必须马上走
[18:55] Why do you always fight me? 你为什么总是跟我吵
[18:59] Why do you always try to make me leave places? 你为什么总是逼我离开
[19:02] Stay right where you are! 站住不要动
[19:17] Uh, I’m sure the other assistants will be here any minute. 其他助理肯定很快就会到了
[19:21] Traffic’s real bad because of the rain. 雨天堵车太严重了
[19:23] No one else is coming, Stuart. 没有别人了 斯图尔特
[19:25] -Uh… because of the rain? -They got promoted. -因为下雨吗 -他们都升职了
[19:28] Your ranks are divided. 你们不在一个阶级了
[19:29] Your leadership has abandoned you. Face it, the strike is over. 你的领袖们抛弃了你 面对现实吧 罢工结束了
[19:32] Whoa. Okay. 好吧
[19:35] We’ve drawn up a new collective agreement. 我们起草了新的集体合同
[19:36] You get none of the things you asked for and you start work again Monday. 你们的要求一个都不会满足 周一开始上班
[19:39] Sounds fair. 听起来挺公平
[19:41] If I sign this, does that mean I get a promotion, too? 如果我签字了 我也可以升职吗
[19:44] Sure, Stuart. Someday. 未来会的 斯图尔特
[19:48] Princess Carolyn, I’d love to give you a raise, 凯洛琳公主 我很想给你加薪
[19:51] but you’re thinking like an assistant. 但你还保留着助理的思维模式
[19:53] Any day now, you’re gonna get promoted to agent and sign a brand-new contract, 你随时可能升职成经纪人 签下全新的合同
[19:58] so why are you concerning yourself with these assistantly trifles? 为何还要为这些助理的琐事心烦呢
[20:02] You really think I have what it takes to be an agent? 您真的觉得我可以成为经纪人
[20:04] Someday, sure! But for now, you’re my assistant, 未来会的 但现在 你是我的助理
[20:08] and since you’ve got a similar build 正好 你和邮局里
[20:10] to the angry lady I fell on at the post office, 被我撞倒的那个愤怒的女士 身材差不多
[20:13] I need you to try on these apology bikinis and report back where they pinch. 请你试穿一下这件道歉比基尼 告诉我松紧情况
[20:19] You got it, boss. 没问题 老板
[20:23] Stuart, don’t sign that! 斯图尔特 不要签字
[20:25] I just remembered there’s a typo on page 12! 我刚想起来第12页有一处笔误
[20:28] Instead of “billable hours,” I wrote, “Billy Bob showers!” 把”计费公时” 写成”比利·鲍勃洗澡”了
[20:31] Ooh, that’s not gonna fly, P.C. 那可不行 凯洛琳公主
[20:33] That guy hasn’t showered since Bad Santa. 那家伙拍完”圣诞坏公公” 就没洗过澡了
[20:35] Man Who Wasn’t There? More like “Man Who Doesn’t Wash There.” “缺席的人” 我看是缺洗的人吧
[20:38] Sling Blade? More like “Please Bathe!” “弹簧折刀” 赶快洗澡吧
[20:40] Monster’s Ball? More like “Monster Balls.” Great actor, though. “死囚之舞” 死囚之污吧
[20:45] Let me fix up a new version 不过他演技挺好
[20:46] and you can come back and sign it tomorrow. 让我重新打一稿 你明天再来签字吧
[20:48] I’ll walk you to your car. 我送你出去
[20:54] Well, this is my car. 这就是我的车了
[20:56] -Really? -No. I don’t own a car. -真的 -不 我没有车
[20:58] So why did we walk three blocks in the rain? 那我们为什么要冒雨走三个街区
[21:01] I panicked! I’ve never been in charge of where to go before! 我慌了 从来都是别人给我指方向的
[21:04] You’re clearly out of your depth in these negotiations. 你显然无法应付这场谈判
[21:07] Take this number. 收下这个号码
[21:08] Wow. This a lot of money, Princess Carolyn. 好大一笔钱啊 凯洛琳公主
[21:11] That’s not an offer, it’s a phone number! 这不是我的开价 这是电话号码
[21:17] Can you drive me home? 你能送我回家吗
[21:21] -Officer, I… -Sir, did this man attack you? -警官 我… -先生 这位男士是否攻击了你
[21:24] -What? No. -You can tell me if he attacked you. -什么没有 -如果他攻击了你 请告诉我
[21:27] -Hey! Keep your hands where I can see ’em. -Look, this is all a misunderstanding. -把手放在我能看见的地方 -这都是个误会
[21:31] I’m just trying to take this kidney back to my mom. 我只是想把我的肾取回来 给我妈妈用
[21:34] Whitewhale’s got like a hundred of these. He won’t even miss this one. 白鲸有几百个肾 根本不会在乎这一个
[21:37] Well, aren’t you a little scamp. 你可真是个小淘气
[21:40] Oh, stop! 别闹了
[21:42] What? 什么鬼
[21:46] Armageddon? More like “Arma-gettin’ Away From This Stinky Guy!” “世界末日” 是这个臭家伙的末日吧
[21:51] What the…? Hey, who’s in my chair? 什么… 谁坐在我的椅子上
[21:54] Mr. Turteltaub, I thought our meeting was at 9 a.m. 德特杜巴先生 我记得我们约的是早上9点
[21:56] It appears to be 9:03. – Hello. -现在已经9点03分了 -你好
[21:59] If you’re serious about negotiating, 如果你想要认真对待与助理们的谈判
[22:01] it’s imprudent to send the message you don’t respect our time. 不尊重我们约定的时间 是很鲁莽的行为
[22:03] To start these negotiations on the right foot, 为了让谈判取得良好的开端
[22:05] I suggest we adjourn for the day and start in earnest tomorrow. 我建议终止今天的谈判 明天再开始真诚地协商
[22:08] On schedule? 准时开始
[22:11] -Okay? -Fabulous. Princess Carolyn. -好吧 -太好了 凯洛琳公主
[22:13] Judah. 犹大
[22:15] -What the shell was that? -Let the negotiations begin. -这是什么鬼 -正式开始谈判
[22:24] Todd, I, uh… owe you an apology. 托德 我欠你一个道歉
[22:32] I know I was hard on you when you were growing up, 我知道你小时候我对你很严厉
[22:35] but I was trying to protect you. 但我是想要保护你
[22:37] Nothing came easy for me. 我的人生从来不容易
[22:39] It took hard work, focus, discipline to get me where I am today. 我是靠着努力 专心与自律 才走到了今天
[22:43] Things didn’t just work out. 车到山前不一定会有路
[22:45] But I should have realized: you’re white. 但我一直忘了 你是白人
[22:49] I forgive you. 我原谅你了
[22:51] She’s awake. 她醒了
[22:52] Do you wanna come say hello? I’m sure she would love to see you. 去打个招呼吗 她肯定很想见你
[22:56] Well, she has my number. 她知道我的号码
[22:59] -That’s cold, Todd. -What do you expect? -这也太薄情了 托德 -不然呢
[23:01] I’m a Chavez, right? 我是查韦斯家的人啊
[23:10] -Huh? Where am I? -You’re at Partridges, -我在哪里 -你在鹧鸪疗养院
[23:13] the rehab clinic founded by Danny Bonaduce. 丹尼·布纳德斯创办的康复中心
[23:16] -What about Pastiches? -I told them I was checking you in here. -原来那边呢 -我告诉他们我把你送来这边了
[23:18] Why would you do that? 为什么要这样
[23:20] Those people need me to be an example of success. 我是他们的成功病例
[23:22] You can’t help anybody else unless you’re honest with yourself. 不诚实面对自己 你就永远无法帮助别人
[23:25] -A wise man told me that. -Who? What wise man? -一位智者曾对我这么说 -谁 什么智者
[23:28] You did. I was being poetic and you ruined it. 你 我说得这么有诗意 全被你给毁了
[23:30] Well, don’t listen to me. I’m a drunk! 别听我的 我是个醉鬼
[23:32] Yeah. But the first step is admitting it. 对 但承认问题是解决问题的第一步
[23:34] You’ve destroyed me. I can never go back to Pastiches now. 你毁了我 我再也不能回去做医生了
[23:38] My husband will leave me. 我的丈夫会离开我
[23:40] I promised him I would never drink again after what happened to our daughter. 我们的女儿出事后 我答应过他再也不喝酒
[23:43] What happened to your daughter? 你的女儿怎么了
[23:45] You know nothing of my life and you think you know what’s best for me? 你对我的人生一无所知 却想帮我做决定
[23:50] The only reason I got drunk in the first place 我重新开始喝酒
[23:52] is because of your contraband vodka! 都是因为你偷带入院的伏特加
[23:54] -Well, yes, technically, that’s true. -Of course you did this to me. -理论上说 是的 -你当然会这样对待我
[23:57] Because I cared about you. 因为我关心你
[23:59] And you ruin people who care about you. 而你会毁掉每一个关心你的人
[24:02] Well, best of luck. 祝你好运
[24:04] I want you to remember this, BoJack. I want you to remember what you did to me. 我希望你记住 波杰克 记住你对我做的事
[24:10] I remember everything. I’m sober now. 我都记得 我已经戒酒了
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme