时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | In my line of work, I meet a lot of big names. | 干我们这一行 常常会遇到大明星 |
[00:11] | I’m talking the sexiest guys of the ’90s. Nick Nolte. Mickey Rourke. | 比如说90年代最性感的男星 尼克诺特 米基洛克 |
[00:15] | Literally, here we are in the ’90s, | 说真的 我们在90年代时 |
[00:16] | and these are the guys we think are sexy, right? | 觉得他们是最性感的 对吧 |
[00:19] | And my daughter couldn’t care less. | 我女儿却不屑一顾 |
[00:21] | But when I told her I was meeting BoJack Horseman… | 但当我说 我会和马男波杰克合作… |
[00:24] | Do me a favor. Make her day. | 帮我个忙 让她开心一下 |
[00:27] | Me? I didn’t ask for this gig. | 至于我 我没想接手这份工作 |
[00:29] | Angela Diaz, head of the network, calls me, | 是电视台主管安吉拉·迪亚兹联系我 |
[00:32] | working schmuck, Danny Bananas, | 工作白痴 丹尼·香蕉 |
[00:34] | and says, “Danny, Herb Kazzaz is leavin’, and I want you to run ‘Horsin’ Around.'” | 说 “丹尼 赫布卡扎兹不干了 我希望你接手”鬼马奶爸”” |
[00:39] | So, here’s me, thinking, “What an opportunity | 我就想 “真是个好机会 |
[00:41] | to write for the most finely-calibrated ensemble cast on television!” | 可以给电视上演员阵容强大的群戏写剧本” |
[00:44] | It’s like a bowling alley with you people. | 跟你们合作简直就像打保龄球 |
[00:46] | Setting up pins and knocking them down. I should be so lucky. | 把瓶子竖起来 全部打倒 我也太幸运了 |
[00:49] | I know it’s no secret | 大家都清楚 |
[00:51] | that you and Herb had some friction, | 你和赫布有过摩擦 |
[00:52] | and he left the show under not-great circumstances. | 他离开时闹得不太愉快 |
[00:55] | Now I’m coming at this from a place of: | 所以现在我的心态是 |
[00:57] | This is your house, and I’m a guest, all right? | 这是你的主场 我是客人 |
[01:00] | The magic of “Horsin’ Around” is not Herb Kazzaz or Danny Bananas. | “鬼马奶爸”的魔力 并非来自赫布·卡扎兹或者丹尼·香蕉 |
[01:03] | I know why people buy the Big Mac. I’m not here to change the recipe. | 我知道大家为何喜欢巨无霸 我不会随意改变它的配方 |
[01:07] | You’re the special sauce, BoJack. | 你就是我们的秘制酱料 波杰克 |
[01:09] | Me? I just wanna be the bun. | 至于我 我只想做面包 |
[01:11] | And not even the top or the bottom bun. I’m fine being the middle bun. | 甚至不是最顶上或者最下面那块 是中间那块 |
[01:14] | -You already told me this story. -I did? | 这个故事你跟我讲过了 -是吗 |
[01:16] | Yeah. Danny. Sharona. The buns. We’ve been over it. | 对 丹尼 沙罗娜 面包 我们都聊过了 |
[01:20] | -Well, did I tell you about Gina? -Yes. | -吉娜的故事呢 -说过了 |
[01:22] | -And Sarah Lynn? -Multiple times. Yes. | -莎拉·琳恩呢 -说了好多次了 |
[01:25] | -What about the time I sneezed on Marisa? -You’ve told me everything. | -我在玛丽莎身上打喷嚏那次呢 -都说过了 |
[01:28] | You told me about that dream where you go to a dinner party. | 你说了自己总是梦到去参加晚宴 |
[01:30] | I even went down that strange detour with you | 我甚至听你讲了 |
[01:32] | about the three-nippled woman in the nudie magazine your uncle showed you. | 你叔叔给你看的裸体杂志上的长了三个乳头的女人 |
[01:35] | -Who was she? -I think we’re done here. | -她到底是谁 -我觉得治疗结束了 |
[01:38] | -What do you mean, done? -Well, you’ve been here six months. | -什么叫结束了 -你在这儿住了六个月 |
[01:41] | It’s time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[02:38] | Oh, sorry. Uh, not this way. | 抱歉 别走这边 |
[02:40] | My boss is gonna kill me | 如果我不把这些花 |
[02:42] | if I don’t deliver these flowers to his mistress. | 送给老板的情妇 他会杀死我的 |
[02:44] | Well, we’re filming an episode of “Birthday Dad,” | 我们在拍摄电视剧”生日爸爸” |
[02:47] | and my boss is gonna kill me if I let anyone through. | 如果我放人进去 老板会杀死我的 |
[02:50] | Great, when they discover my remains scattered in the bramble of Griffith Park, | 他们在格里菲斯公园的荆棘丛里发现我的遗体时 |
[02:53] | my loved ones will take solace knowing I died | 至少我的亲人们可以得到些许安慰 |
[02:56] | so they could shoot an episode of “Birthday Dad.” | 毕竟我是为了”生日爸爸”的顺利拍摄而死 |
[02:58] | I’m sorry. It’s a really good show! | 抱歉 这部剧真的很棒 |
[03:03] | I know I couldn’t always be there for you, birthday-wise, but I’d like to be. | 我知道我无法陪伴你度过每个生日 但我希望陪着你 |
[03:09] | I’d like to be your Birthday Dad. | 我想做你的生日爸爸 |
[03:11] | You really don’t get it, do you? This is the real world, okay? | 你真的不懂 看看现实吧 |
[03:15] | And I’m a career gal. I don’t have time for birthdays. | 我是个职场女性 我没空过生日 |
[03:18] | But what about the birthday spirit? | 你的生日灵魂呢 |
[03:20] | Everyone knows there’s no such thing. This is the real world. | 大家都知道这东西根本不存在 这是现实世界 |
[03:23] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to drink my coffee. | 不好意思 我要喝咖啡了 |
[03:26] | Cut. Let’s move on. | 停 这条过了 |
[03:28] | Great take, Melodie. Chills. | 好样的 麦乐迪 演得太好了 |
[03:30] | Are we Glenn Close, Jeff Goldblum, Kevin Kline, | 我们就像格伦·克洛斯 杰夫·高布伦 凯文·克莱恩 |
[03:33] | and all of the greatest Motown singles collected on one… | 以及全部摩城唱片的最佳单曲结合在一起的… |
[03:37] | – “Big Chills.” -Hot herbal tea? | -“大燥” -要热草本茶 |
[03:39] | Yes, that would be… | 太好了 我正需要… |
[03:41] | Got me again, Audrey. | 你又整到我了 奥德丽 |
[03:43] | Donna, we’re gonna need another scarf. | 唐娜 我们要换一条围巾 |
[03:45] | Am I crazy, or has the crew turned on you? | 是我疯了 还是整个剧组都在跟你作对 |
[03:47] | No, what they’re turned onto is hating me… | 不 他们只是在记恨我… |
[03:50] | on account of I cheated on Pickles. | 因为我背叛酸黄瓜的事 |
[03:52] | Ever since the story went viral, | 这新闻上了热搜以后 |
[03:53] | the public has really mashed the thumbs down on old Peanurino. | 公众对老花生的看法一落千丈 |
[03:57] | -Especially young women. -Oh, no! | -尤其是年轻女性 -糟糕 |
[03:59] | “Especially Young Women” is one of our show’s eight target demos. | “尤其是年轻女性” 是我们剧的八个目标观众群之一 |
[04:02] | We gotta juice your Q! | 我们得挽救你的名声 |
[04:04] | Right now, the only juice I’m interested in is Pickles’ juice | 我现在只想挽救和酸黄瓜的关系 |
[04:07] | and making things kosher between us, which is a task I relish. | 让我们重回正轨 这才是我最关心的 |
[04:11] | -So, you wanna have sex with me? -Yes. | -你想和我上床 -对 |
[04:13] | And your fiancé is gonna be in there watching, or… | 你的未婚夫会在旁边看着… |
[04:15] | Oh, no. Sorry for the misunderstanding. | 不 你误会了 |
[04:17] | This is not a fetish-based cuckolding scenario. | 我们没有那种奇怪的癖好 |
[04:20] | He had sex with his ex, so to level the playing field now, we have to boink, | 他和前妻上床了 为了扯平 我必须和你上床 |
[04:24] | so Mister and I can be even and everything can go back to normal. | 这样就能两不相欠 一切就能回归正常 |
[04:26] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[04:27] | Not really, but I get to have sex with you? | 不大明白 但我能和你上床对吧 |
[04:29] | -Yeah. -Correct. | -对 -是的 |
[04:30] | Then, cool. I’m in. | 那就行 我加入 |
[04:32] | -But what about your reputation? -I’m not too worried about it. | -你的名声怎么办 -我不太在乎 |
[04:35] | I feel like people generally want to like me. | 大家通常都喜欢我 |
[04:38] | And if I just don’t do anything, eventually, the universe will realign | 如果我什么都不做 宇宙终会回到正轨 |
[04:41] | and the public will go back to loving me again. | 公众会再次爱上我 |
[04:48] | -Mm, thanks for making breakfast. -Thanks for calling it breakfast. | -谢谢你的早饭 -谢谢你管它叫早饭 |
[04:51] | Not everyone appreciates the subtle art of the crispy oatmeal. | 不是每个人都懂得欣赏脆皮燕麦的艺术 |
[04:54] | -Are you starting your memoir today? -That was the plan. | -你今天要开始写回忆录了吗 -是这么打算的 |
[04:57] | But I got these dishes now. That’ll take all morning. | 但我得洗盘子 这得要一早上 |
[04:59] | And once the morning’s over, basically the whole day is shot, you know? | 早上一过去 这一天基本也就结束了 |
[05:02] | Better to start clean tomorrow. | 还是明天重新开始吧 |
[05:03] | Look, I know it’s hard to start a new thing, | 我知道开始一个新计划很难 |
[05:05] | but the hardest part is starting. | 但万事开头难 |
[05:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:09] | Also, I’m a freelance cameraman who pays child support, | 而且 我是个要付抚养费的自由摄影师 |
[05:12] | so I’d encourage you to get an advance. | 所以你该尽量先拿到预付款 |
[05:18] | Hey, uh, guys? Uh, excuse me, everyone? | 各位 我来说两句 |
[05:20] | I just wanted to raise a non-alcoholic toast to Denise. | 我想为丹妮丝敬一杯非酒精饮料 |
[05:26] | Ow! My gluten intolerance! | 我有麸质不耐受 |
[05:28] | We’ve all been through so much together, and it’s never easy to say goodbye. | 我们一起经历了那么多 告别并不容易 |
[05:32] | Remember when Doug left? | 记得道格离开的时候吗 |
[05:34] | Or Jameson? | 还有詹姆森 |
[05:36] | Or sweet, sweet Bongo? | 还有最可爱的邦戈 |
[05:37] | -Sorry, who are we talking about? -To Denise! | -抱歉 我们到底在聊谁 -敬丹妮丝 |
[05:40] | Denise! | 敬丹妮丝 |
[05:43] | I didn’t realize we’re the last of our original group. | 我都没意识到最初的小组就剩我们两个了 |
[05:45] | -God, we had some good times, huh? -I mean, no, mostly. | -我们共度的时光多么美好啊 -大部分并不美好 |
[05:49] | -Yeah. But you’re ready, right? -Ready or not, here I go. | -但你准备好了 对吧 -不管有没有准备好 我这就走了 |
[05:53] | Yeah, you’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[05:54] | Have you given any thought to what we discussed yesterday? | 你有没有考虑过我们昨天讨论的事 |
[05:57] | About you transitioning to a version of yourself that is no longer here? | 让你转变成搬出这里的自己 |
[06:00] | I don’t know. Things are kinda working for me. | 我不知道 冠军医生 我在这边住得挺好 |
[06:02] | Staying out of trouble, got the fancy room, | 远离麻烦 住着高级客房 |
[06:04] | finally perfected my egg-white omelet order. | 终于做出了完美的煎蛋白卷 |
[06:06] | The secret is egg yellows. I might do another six weeks. | 秘诀在于蛋黄 我可能会再住六个星期 |
[06:09] | You’ve already re-upped three times. | 你已经续期三次了 |
[06:11] | This place is for people in crisis. | 这里是为危机中的人准备的 |
[06:13] | In crisis of being too cool, maybe. Right, Karmen? | 我们的危机也许就是太酷了 对吧 卡门 |
[06:16] | -I-If I say yes, I can see my baby? -Karmen, no. | -如果我说是 能让我见我的孩子吗 -不行 卡门 |
[06:21] | You sold your baby to a den of leeches to pay for crack. | 你把孩子卖给一群水蛭换钱买毒品了 |
[06:23] | -The leeches have your baby now. -Oh, yeah. | -你的孩子在水蛭手上 -对 |
[06:27] | Ah. Classic Karm. | 卡门总是这样 |
[06:28] | It’s natural to be hesitant. | 犹豫是很正常的 |
[06:30] | When I first checked out of rehab, I was terrified. | 第一次离开疗养院时 我手足无措 |
[06:33] | I knew a single drop of alcohol would send me down a ruinous path. | 我知道只要一滴酒精 就能把我送上毁灭之路 |
[06:37] | -But I found my way. -Found your way back to rehab. | -但我找到了正路 -回到了疗养院 |
[06:39] | -Ah, I’ll miss our little comedy routines. -“Our?” | -我会想念我们的小玩笑 -“我们的” |
[06:42] | A lot of people leave this place, | 说实话 很多人出院时 |
[06:44] | and I think, “They’re not gonna make it.” Like Denise, for example. | 我都会觉得”他们不会成功的” 比如丹妮丝 |
[06:48] | But you? You’ve done the work, and you’re ready. | 但你呢 你竭尽所能 你已经准备好了 |
[06:51] | You’re a special case, BoJack. | 你很特别 波杰克 |
[06:53] | -I am? -Of course you are. | -是吗 -当然 |
[06:59] | Oh, boy, did he do a number on you. | 天啊 他真的伤到你了 |
[07:04] | He was actually very nice. You know, I want things to be easy on set. | 他人挺好的 我希望片场保持轻松的气氛 |
[07:07] | And I think Danny represents a fresh start. | 我觉得丹尼代表着一个全新的开始 |
[07:09] | -Is that why you got Herb fired? -Hey, I’m not the one who… | -所以你才害赫布被开除 -不是我让他… |
[07:12] | I can’t do your hair if you’re gonna move your head so much. | 你头别乱动 我没办法帮你做头发 |
[07:15] | There was nothing I could do about Herb. | 对于赫布的离开 我无能为力 |
[07:16] | If it wasn’t for me, they would’ve canceled the whole show. | 要不是我 他们早就把这部剧砍掉了 |
[07:19] | And then where would you go? | 那你该怎么办 |
[07:20] | Who’s gonna hire a hair and makeup lady with shaky hands? | 谁会雇一个手这么抖的发型师 |
[07:22] | -My hands only shake when I don’t drink. -Be sure to put that on your résumé. | -我只有不喝酒的时候才会手抖 -对 记得把这个写在简历上 |
[07:26] | You’re just bitter because I’m the only person who can drink as much as you do. | 你这么刻薄只是因为 只有我拥有和你一样的酒量 |
[07:36] | …Ruthie! | 露西 |
[07:37] | Here comes the airplane… | 小飞机来了… |
[07:39] | Oh, a kerfuffle! | 发生了骚乱 |
[07:43] | Hey! What’s going on out there? | 外面怎么回事 |
[07:45] | An ice cream truck crashed into the root beer factory! | 一辆冰激凌车冲进了沙士工厂 |
[07:48] | Oh, sounds like a delicious disaster. | 听起来是个美味的意外 |
[07:51] | -Five people are dead! -Oh, no! | -死了五个人 -不 |
[07:54] | And there’s worse to come, | 情况还在恶化 |
[07:55] | unless somebody can slurp up all that ice cream! | 除非有人能吞下所有的冰激凌 |
[07:59] | Oh, I’d love to help slurp, but I just started a new nannying job. | 我很想帮忙 但我刚开始做保姆 |
[08:04] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[08:11] | Wow, BoJack leaving rehab. | 波杰克离开疗养院 |
[08:14] | Truly the end of an era. | 真是一个时代的终结啊 |
[08:16] | Sobby Bobby. Gonna miss your excessive crying. | 痛哭的鲍比 我会想念哭个不停的你 |
[08:19] | Can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[08:20] | Last time I’m gonna stop at this vending machine. | 这是我最后一次站在这台自动售货机前了 |
[08:23] | What do you say, B-7? One more hike down Funyun Canyon? | B7 你怎么说 再去洋葱圈峡谷逛一圈 |
[08:32] | Oh, wow. Hello, the public. | 你们好 公众 |
[08:35] | Didn’t think I’d have to address this so quickly, but I am not ashamed. | 没想到这么快就会接受采访 但我并不感到羞愧 |
[08:37] | -Yes, I, BoJack Horseman, went to rehab… -Uh, keep it moving. | -没错 我 马男波杰克 进了疗养… -别挡路 |
[08:41] | We wanna get a clean shot | 别挡住我们拍摄 |
[08:42] | for when Gen Z pop superstar/fashion disrupter Joey Pogo shows up. | 95后歌坛巨星及时尚颠覆者 乔伊·波哥 |
[08:48] | -Joey Pogo? -Yeah, he’s checking in today. | -乔伊波哥 -对 他今天入院 |
[08:50] | -We heard he’s gettin’ the fancy room. -Fancy room? | -听说他会入住高级病房 -高级病房 |
[08:54] | He’s gettin’ the fancy room. | 他会入住高级病房 |
[08:57] | -It’s time to go home. -What? | -该回家了 -什么 |
[09:00] | Ready or not. | 不管你是否准备好 |
[09:01] | I got the fancy room. | 我住着高级病房 |
[09:04] | He’s gettin’ the fancy room. | 他会入住高级病房 |
[09:07] | You’re a special case, BoJack. | 你很特别 波杰克 |
[09:10] | Stay cool, man. Have a good summer. | 别激动 祝你夏天愉快 |
[09:13] | What does it all mean? | 这一切意味着什么 |
[09:15] | Sounds like they’re kicking you out to make room for Joey Pogo. | 他们好像要把你赶出来 给乔伊·波哥腾出位置 |
[09:18] | Sounds like they’re kicking you out to make room for Joey Pogo. | 他们好像要把你赶出来 给乔伊·波哥腾出位置 |
[09:23] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[09:24] | I think they’re kicking me out to make room for Joey Pogo. | 他们把我赶出来 是为了给乔伊·波哥腾出位置 |
[09:28] | I just feel like if I knew the source of my addiction, | 我觉得只要找到我酒瘾的根源 |
[09:32] | everything else would just click together. | 一切都能迎刃而解 |
[09:34] | -Playtime’s over. -BoJack! | -休息时间结束 -波杰克 |
[09:35] | -What the hell? This is my time. -Shut up, Brad. | -什么鬼 现在是我的治疗时间 -闭嘴 布拉德 |
[09:38] | The source of your addiction | 大家都知道你酒瘾的根源 |
[09:40] | is wanting to impress your old babysitter who stole beer from your parents’ fridge. | 是想取悦那个从你爸妈冰箱里偷啤酒喝的保姆 |
[09:43] | She’s dead. You’re free. | 她已经死了 你解脱了 |
[09:44] | No, that’s not… | 不 不是的… |
[09:46] | I thought you were checking out. | 你不是出院了吗 |
[09:48] | -Oh, you would love that, wouldn’t you? -Yes. I’ve been very clear on that matter. | -你很希望我出院 是吧 -没错 我说得很清楚了 |
[09:54] | Well, check this out. | 那你听听这个 |
[09:55] | BoHo go bye… BoHo go bye-bye for… | 波波和… 波波和… |
[10:00] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[10:01] | I think he’s trying to get out a zinger. We better let him finish. | 他想说出一句妙语 让他说完吧 |
[10:04] | You have to imagine that I just said it. | 假装这是我第一次说 |
[10:06] | It’s only funny if it feels extemporaneous. | 第二遍就不好笑了 |
[10:08] | Don’t waste your breath setting it up, just say the thing. | 别浪费时间铺垫了 快说吧 |
[10:11] | -Why don’t you start over? -Check this out. | -从头开始吧 -那你听听这个 |
[10:13] | BoHo go bye-bye for JoJo Pogo? | 波波和乔乔说拜拜 |
[10:16] | That’s a no-go, bro. | 回去歇歇吧 弟弟 |
[10:19] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry. Please, go around. | 抱歉 请绕行 |
[10:25] | I worked on it all night. The thing that’s gonna save your career. | 我研究了一整晚 终于找到了拯救你演艺生涯的办法 |
[10:30] | -What is it? -It’s a meme! For posting online! | -这是什么 -一张表清包 发到网上肯定火 |
[10:34] | Teacher gave you too much homework? “Sad Dog!” | 老师布置了太多作业 “悲伤狗” |
[10:36] | Your favorite sports outfit lost the match? “Sad Dog!” | 你最爱的运动队输球了 “悲伤狗” |
[10:39] | People are gonna love it. And that love will transfer to you. | 大家肯定会喜欢它 还会把对它的喜爱转移到你身上 |
[10:42] | But I’m not a sad dog. I’m a happy dog. Everyone knows that. | 但我没有不开心 我是一只开心狗 大家都知道 |
[10:45] | So, it needs some massaging. | 那就给它润色一下 |
[10:47] | Hold on, I gotta take this. | 等一下 接个电话 |
[10:48] | Conversation over? “Sad Dog!” See how easy it is? | 这就不聊了 “悲伤狗” 多好用 |
[10:51] | Pickles! How was your date with Carl? | 酸黄瓜 和卡尔的约会怎么样 |
[10:54] | I don’t know, Mister. | 我也说不准 先生 |
[10:55] | The sex was good, like, really good, but I didn’t feel an emotional connection. | 他的活很好 非常好 但没什么感情感情 |
[11:00] | Don’t beat yourself up about that. You just met the guy. | 别这么着急 你们才刚认识 |
[11:02] | But part of the betrayal of you sleeping with Diane | 但你和戴安出轨的伤人之处就包括 |
[11:05] | is the fact that you share an intimate history. | 你们有过亲密关系 |
[11:07] | If we’re really trying to even things out, I don’t think Carl counts. | 如果真的要扯平 卡尔这次不能算 |
[11:12] | Okay, well, then I guess you’ll just have to keep having sex with people | 那你只能继续找别人上床 |
[11:15] | until you find someone with whom you have an emotional connection. | 直到找到一个和你情意相通的人 |
[11:18] | That might be a lot of guys, | 那可能要试很多人 |
[11:20] | but if that’s what it’s gonna take to save our marriage, | 但如果这是拯救我们婚姻的唯一办法 |
[11:23] | I will keep riding the express train to bone-town until that happens. | 我会继续乘着性爱列车 直到找到那个男人 |
[11:28] | That’s my girl. | 好姑娘 |
[11:29] | Oh! Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:32] | …Hello? | 你好 |
[11:33] | Hey, it’s Diane. | 我是戴安 |
[11:34] | Oh, yes, I thought I heard retired dads in the distance, | 怪不得我听到远处有退休的老爹 |
[11:37] | praising the ’95 Chicago Bulls. | 在赞美95年的芝加哥公牛队 |
[11:39] | Maybe you could give me some advice. I’m writing a new book, | 我想听听你的建议 我在写一本新书 |
[11:41] | but I shouldn’t even get started until I sell it to a publisher, right? | 但应该先找到出版商再动笔吧 |
[11:45] | -What is it? -I’m still in the loose idea phase. | -是什么书 -目前还只有一个雏形 |
[11:47] | Half essay, half memoir. | 半散文 半回忆录 |
[11:49] | The working title is, | 暂定名是 |
[11:50] | “One Last Thing, and Then I Swear to God I’ll Shut Up About This Forever: | “再说一件事 我保证会闭嘴 |
[11:54] | A Definitive Retrospective of the Choices We Make, | 关于我们的选择 伤害的人 去过的地方的 |
[11:57] | People We Hurt, The Places We Go: Part One.” | 最后反思 第一部” |
[12:01] | How could it be part one if it’s definitive? I’m getting another call. | 等等 最后反思怎么还会是第一部 又有电话打进来了 |
[12:04] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:05] | Hi, while you were blabbering on, | 你在滔滔不绝的时候 |
[12:07] | I had our lit assistant take care of everything. | 我让超棒的助理把问题都解决了 |
[12:09] | A navel-gazey book of observations. Sounds fun. | 一部以自我为中心的社会观察书籍 听起来很有趣 |
[12:13] | -No, I… -I sold it. You have six months. | -不 我… -卖出去了 六个月后交稿 |
[12:14] | Enjoy the process. | 创作愉快 |
[12:25] | What happened? You’re packing your things backwards. | 什么情况 你又把行李箱里的东西拿出来了 |
[12:27] | What happened is you said I was special. | 情况就是 你说我是特别的 |
[12:29] | You gave a whole spiel, just trying to get rid of me | 巧言佞色地哄骗我 只为了把我赶出去 |
[12:31] | to make room for a high-profile new client. | 给新的名人客户腾地方 |
[12:33] | I thought we’d made strides on your jealousy issues. | 我以为我们已经改善了你的易妒体质 |
[12:36] | And also, it’s pronounced “shpeel.” | 还有 应该是巧言令色 |
[12:37] | I’m not jealous! And I’ve definitely seen it written out as “spiel.” | 我没有嫉妒 我绝对在书上看到过”巧言佞色” |
[12:40] | I think it’s spelled “spiel,” but it’s pronounced “shpeel.” | 它大概写作”巧言佞色” 读作”巧言令色”吧 |
[12:43] | Not now, Joey Pogo. | 没你说话的份 乔伊·波哥 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry, am I interrupting? I was told I was in the fancy room? | 对不起 打扰你们了吗 他们说我住在高级病房 |
[12:48] | We’re moving some things around. Uh, maybe you could come back tomorrow? | 我们还在整理房间 你可以明天再来吗 |
[12:51] | Oh, tomorrow is jammed. | 明天安排不过来 |
[12:52] | I’m shootin’ a video for my new single, “Lace Up,” | 我要给新单曲”绑紧鞋带” 拍摄MV |
[12:55] | which is spon-con for my sneaker collab with Mister Pibb. | 它是我和皮勃先生的联名鞋的广告歌 |
[12:58] | -Could we just do it now, real quick? -You wanna do rehab real quick? | -今天能做完疗程吗 -你想马上做完疗程 |
[13:01] | Life is precious. God is religious, or merely the idea of human connection. | 生命很宝贵 上帝很神圣 也可能仅仅是人类情感的产物 |
[13:04] | Don’t do drugs. Say you’re sorry. | 别嗑药 快道歉 |
[13:06] | Powerful stuff. Feels like I just got a new lease on life. | 你的话语很有力量 我的人生仿佛焕然一新了 |
[13:09] | Stay cool, bro. Don’t ever change. | 好样的 兄弟 不要改变自己 |
[13:11] | That’s the problem. When you say it in here, it all sounds easy. | 这就是问题所在 在康复中心里说这种大道理很轻松 |
[13:14] | But I know that out there, it’s hard and confusing. | 但外面的世界复杂又难搞 |
[13:16] | -And it’s just… I-I don’t… -But you’re not alone. | -而且…我不能… -但你并不孤单 |
[13:19] | You have a wonderful support system. | 你有一群出色的帮手 |
[13:21] | Think of all your amazing friends, just waiting to love you as you love them. | 想想你了不起的朋友们 他们都等着回应你的爱 |
[13:30] | Todd’s phone. What if Todd was one of us? | 托德的手机 万一我们中有一个是托德呢 |
[13:32] | Um, okay. Is Todd there? | 好吧 托德在吗 |
[13:34] | Please hold for the next available Todd. | 请稍等 马上转接下一个有空的托德 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | ♪ Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd ♪ | ♪ 托 托 托 托德 ♪ |
[13:40] | ♪ Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, To-Todd ♪ | ♪ 托 托 托 托德 ♪ |
[13:42] | ♪ Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd Todd, Todd, Todd ♪ | ♪ 托 托 托 托德 ♪ |
[13:45] | -Hey, buddy. -Hey, listen, I’m… | -兄弟 -听着 我… |
[13:46] | You’re probably wondering about Georgette, | 你可能会对乔奇特感到好奇 |
[13:48] | -the newest member of Team Chavez. -Nope. | -她是查韦斯团队的最新成员 -没有 |
[13:51] | Since I’ve started taking care of Ruthie full-time, | 因为我开始全职照顾露西 |
[13:54] | that hasn’t given me a lot of time for regular Todd business, | 我就没有多少时间去做 托德平常做的那些事了 |
[13:57] | and stuff’s been falling through the cracks. | 事业都荒废了 |
[13:59] | So, you hired an assistant? | 所以你雇了一个助理 |
[14:01] | Well, yes, but assistants are like Deadpool movies. | 对 但助理就像”死侍”电影 |
[14:03] | I couldn’t just stop at one, even though I probably should have. | 尽管一个就够了 但我就是欲罢不能 |
[14:07] | Now I have 12. | 现在我有12个助理 |
[14:10] | You hired 12 assistants? To assist you? | 你雇了12个助理辅助你 |
[14:12] | Yep, I’ve got Bella trying out new goofy dances, | 对 贝拉负责研究新的沙雕舞步 |
[14:16] | Pedro’s monitoring all the Five Guys franchises | 佩德罗负责监视每一家五人快餐店 |
[14:19] | to make sure each one has the right number of guys, | 确保店里的人数正确 |
[14:22] | and Silvia’s in charge of checking… | 西尔维娅每过15分钟… |
[14:25] | -All About That Ace every 15 minutes. -What is “All About That Ace?” | -就查看一次无性之友 -无性之友是什么 |
[14:29] | My asexual dating app. I think I might be the only one on it. | 我的无性恋约会软件 除了我好像没有别的用户 |
[14:32] | …But another ace could join any day now. | 但其他无性恋者随时可能加入 |
[14:35] | And when that happens, two of a kind. | 到时候我们就能成双成对了 |
[14:37] | Well, I guess that makes about as much sense as the rest of it. | 和你之前说的所有事一样合理 |
[14:40] | Listen, um, I might be getting out of rehab soon… | 听着 我可能很快就会出院… |
[14:43] | BoJack, that’s fantastic! | 波杰克 太棒了 |
[14:45] | …and I wanted to talk to you because I, uh… | 我想跟你聊聊 因为我… |
[14:51] | can’t do this by myself. | 我一个人做不到 |
[14:54] | Hey, I got you, buddy. You just wait one jiffy. | 有我呢 兄弟 你等一小会儿 |
[15:06] | I’m Casey, the assistant. Todd hired me to be your friend. | 你好 我是助理凯茜 托德请我来做你的朋友 |
[15:09] | Okay, that’s, uh, you know… I think I’m good. Thank you. | 好吧 还是不用了 谢谢 |
[15:11] | He said I would be perfect for you because you could be mean to me | 他说我会是你最完美的朋友 因为你可以随便呵斥我 |
[15:14] | and you wouldn’t feel bad because you’re paying me. | 而且不用内疚 因为你是我老板 |
[15:16] | Okay, well, that’s kind of thoughtful. | 好吧 想得还挺周到 |
[15:19] | I’m a very good assistant, and I can be very discreet, whatever you need. | 我是个非常优秀的助理 做事滴水不漏 有要求尽管提 |
[15:22] | Marc Cherry used to dress me in the outfit Natalie Wood drowned in | 马克切利曾经让我穿上娜塔莉·伍德溺亡时穿的衣服 |
[15:25] | and scream at me for hours on end. | 然后冲我吼了数小时 |
[15:27] | It was very therapeutic for him, and I didn’t mind | 这样可以治愈他的心灵 而且我并不介意 |
[15:30] | because he wasn’t screaming at me, he was screaming at death. | 因为他并不是在对我大喊大叫 而是在对死亡怒吼 |
[15:32] | Stars really are just like us, huh? | 明星都是我们这样的 是吧 |
[15:34] | -Do you mind if I have a sip? -Don’t drink that! | -我可以喝一口吗 -别喝 |
[15:36] | Right, of course. I must earn hydration. So sorry. | 当然 不好好工作就不能喝水 真抱歉 |
[15:39] | No, it’s just… That’s vodka. | 不 是因为… 那是伏特加 |
[15:41] | You think it’s a good idea to keep a bottle of vodka in rehab? | 你觉得带伏特加进康复中心 是个好主意吗 |
[15:45] | Because it is if you think it is. | 如果你觉得是 那就是 |
[15:47] | It’s not for drinking. | 不是用来喝的 |
[15:48] | I just, I… I don’t know why I keep it. As a reminder, I guess. | 我… 我也不知道为什么要带着它 可能是为了提醒自己吧 |
[15:53] | Of what? | 提醒什么 |
[15:55] | Sarah Lynn? | 莎拉·琳恩 |
[15:57] | Sarah Lynn? | 莎拉·琳恩 |
[15:59] | Sarah Lynn! | 莎拉·琳恩 |
[16:00] | -What? -Are you almost done? | -什么 -你能快点吗 |
[16:01] | I need Sharona to work that magic on her mane man. | 我需要沙罗娜在马男主角头上施展魔法 |
[16:04] | Yeah, I’ll get to you in a minute. Cool your jets. | 马上就到你了 别着急 |
[16:07] | Why can’t you do this in Sarah Lynn’s dressing room? | 你们为何不能去莎拉·琳恩的化妆间 |
[16:09] | My stepdad’s in there, and he’s being weird. | 我继父在里面 他举止很怪异 |
[16:11] | -Why is that my problem? -We appreciate your hospitality. | -这关我什么事 -感谢你的好客 |
[16:14] | Hey, BoJack, what do you think of the new guy? | 波杰克 你觉得新来的怎么样 |
[16:16] | Danny? Yeah, he’s okay. Right? | 丹尼吗 他还不错 对吧 |
[16:18] | -I miss Herb. -We all do, sweetie. | -我想念赫布 -我们都想他 亲爱的 |
[16:20] | Herb. Danny. What difference does it make? We got a job to do, right? | 赫布 丹尼 有什么区别 我们必须完成工作 |
[16:23] | I’m just saying I miss him. | 我只是说 我想他了 |
[16:25] | And I’m just saying it’s not my fault he got fired. | 我只是说 他被解雇不是我的错 |
[16:27] | -I dunno why you’re complaining to me. -I’m sorry. | -你干嘛要跟我抱怨 -抱歉 |
[16:29] | Nobody said it was your fault. | 没人说那是你的错 |
[16:31] | I actually think Danny represents an opportunity. | 我觉得丹尼代表着一个机会 |
[16:33] | For a new beginning. | 重新开始的机会 |
[16:34] | You don’t think it feels weird to do the show without Herb? | 你不觉得没有赫布在片场感觉很奇怪吗 |
[16:38] | If Herb really cared about the show, maybe he shouldn’t have… | 如果赫布真的在乎这部剧 也许他就不该… |
[16:41] | What? Been gay? | 什么 弯了 |
[16:42] | No, that’s not… Obviously… | 不 不是… 很显然… |
[16:44] | -I put my ass on the line for you people. -Ugh. BoJack. | -我为你们赌上了一切 -波杰克 |
[16:46] | Do you know how lucky we are to have this? Herb was gonna throw that all away. | 知道我们还能继续拍摄有多幸运吗 赫布准备终结这部剧 |
[16:49] | I made the tough choice. What did you do? | 我做了一个艰难的抉择 你呢 |
[16:51] | -I… I don’t know. -BoJack, she’s ten! | -我不知道 -波杰克 她才十岁 |
[16:55] | Yeah, which is basically an adult in Hollywood years. | 对 在好莱坞她已经是成年人了 |
[16:57] | I’m trying to make this situation work. Enjoy my dressing room. | 我在努力让剧组继续运转下去 好好享用我的化妆间吧 |
[16:59] | Hey, I know you feel shitty, but don’t take it out on a little girl. | 我知道你不爽 但别朝一个小姑娘发脾气 |
[17:04] | I don’t feel shitty, I feel great! | 才不是 我感觉棒极了 |
[17:10] | Okay. You know why this is here, Casey? | 好吧 知道它为什么在这里吗 |
[17:13] | It’s because I think I’m special and the rules don’t apply to me. | 因为我觉得我很特别 规则无法束缚我 |
[17:16] | And I keep thinking that over and over again. | 我总是一遍遍地想起这件事 |
[17:18] | -Well, you are special. -No, shut up. | -你确实很特别 -不 闭嘴 |
[17:20] | …That’s the problem. I’m an asshole. | 这就是问题所在 我是个混蛋 |
[17:23] | All your bosses are assholes. And people like you indulge us. | 你的老板们都是混蛋 但你们纵容我们 |
[17:26] | And you soothe our egos, and you let us abuse you. | 让我们变得自大 任我们虐待 |
[17:28] | -You’re right, I’m terrible. -No, God damn it. That’s not my point. | -没错 我真糟糕 -不 该死的 我想说的不是这个 |
[17:31] | Have some respect for yourself. | 有点自尊好不好 |
[17:33] | Okay, sorry. I’m just happy to be a part of things. | 抱歉 我只是很高兴能参与你们的工作 |
[17:36] | Yeah, and that’s how they get you. | 对 他们就是靠这个利用了你 |
[17:39] | I’m sorry. It’s not your fault. | 抱歉 这不是你的错 |
[17:42] | Can you run downstairs and grab me some Funyuns? | 你能下楼帮我买包洋葱圈吗 |
[17:45] | -Mm… No. -What do you mean, no? | -不能 -什么叫不能 |
[17:50] | I don’t know. I’m not going to do that. | 不知道 我不要那么做 |
[17:53] | -Uh, what’s happening? -There’s an “I” in assistants. | -什么情况 -助理也有自我 |
[17:57] | And this time, the “I” is us. | 这一次 这不光是我一个人 |
[18:00] | I like your energy, but what? | 我喜欢你的态度 但是搞什么 |
[18:03] | And lo and behold, my sandwich has onions… | 你瞧瞧 我的三明治里有洋葱… |
[18:06] | when I specifically meant to tell you I didn’t want onions. | 我特地说了不要洋葱的 |
[18:10] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[18:11] | So, this lawyer’s got attitude. | 这个律师很有性格 |
[18:13] | And that attitude? Autism. | 什么性格 自闭 |
[18:16] | I don’t understand, why is this person moving now? | 我不懂 这个人为什么要走 |
[18:19] | Wait! What’s goin’ on? | 等等 这是什么情况 |
[18:20] | The Hollywoo Assistants are unionizing. This is a walk-out. | 好莱无的助理们团结了起来 这是一场罢工 |
[18:24] | No! I’ve grown too dependent on you! | 不 我已经对你们产生了依赖 |
[18:26] | I can’t perform basic Todd functions anymore! | 我再也无法维持托德的日常运转了 |
[18:28] | I’m like a toddler, but a Todd version. A Toddler! | 我就像是个长得像托德的婴儿 托儿 |
[18:36] | I know you got a job to do, but is there any way… | 我知道你有令在身… |
[18:38] | ……Joey Pogo could get through? | 但能不能让乔伊·波哥过一下 |
[18:41] | Just got out of rehab, I’m trying to get home. | 我刚从康复中心出来 准备回家 |
[18:42] | Knock yourself out. | 随便你 |
[18:45] | Don’t die on me, Ileanna. Not on your birthday, of all days! | 别死在我眼前 伊莲娜 今天可是你的生日啊 |
[18:49] | Year after year, the only thing I wished for was a dad. | 每年 我的生日愿望都是能有个爸爸 |
[18:53] | And now you’re here, and it’s like… | 现在有了你 感觉就像… |
[18:55] | paging Doctor Birthday! | 呼叫生日医生 |
[18:58] | But if you just told me your wish, that means it won’t come true! | 愿望说出来就不灵了 |
[19:00] | You really don’t get it, do you? It already has. | 你还不懂吗 我的愿望已经实现了 |
[19:06] | I love you, Birthday Eric. | 我爱你 生日艾瑞克 |
[19:08] | No. Birthday Dad. | 不 生日爸爸 |
[19:13] | And cut. | 停 |
[19:15] | Wow, Melodie. | 麦乐迪 |
[19:16] | Are you Janet Gaynor, Judy Garland, Barbra Streisand, Lady Ga… | 你是珍妮·盖诺 朱迪·加兰 芭芭拉·史翠珊 嘎嘎… |
[19:19] | Drop dead. | 去死吧 |
[19:21] | Star is Born. | “一个明星的诞生” |
[19:25] | Ah! Buddy, what the hell are you doing? Get out of the way! | 伙计 你在干什么 快让开 |
[19:28] | I saw the whole thing. | 我目击了全程 |
[19:30] | Mr. Peanutbutter said, “I’m a sad dog,” and jumped right in front of the car. | 花生酱先生说 “伤心狗” 然后跳到了车前 |
[19:34] | I think he’s a really sad dog, you guys. You know, like the meme. | 我觉得他是一只伤心的狗狗 就像那个表情包 |
[19:37] | Oh, my God, I had no idea. | 天啊 我不知道 |
[19:40] | Mr. Peanutbutter, life is precious. That’s something you hear a lot in rehab. | 花生酱先生 生命很宝贵 这话你在康复中心经常能听到 |
[19:44] | Hey, why’d you try to kill yourself, you stupid idiot? | 你为什么要自杀啊 你这个白痴 |
[19:46] | I’m no psychiatrist, | 我不是什么心理学家 |
[19:48] | but it’s probably because he’s such a sad dog! | 但这可能是因为狗狗太伤心了 |
[19:51] | Mr. Peanutbutter, | 花生酱先生 |
[19:52] | we didn’t realize you have a mental illness. | 我们不知道你有心理疾病 |
[19:55] | Thank you for getting the word out about depression. | 谢谢你为抑郁症发声 |
[19:57] | You are truly a hero for destigmatizing this all-too-common affliction. | 你为这种常见的病症正名 你是个英雄 |
[20:02] | Yes, a hero! | 对 英雄 |
[20:04] | And to see more of this hero in action, | 请多多关注这位英雄的作品 |
[20:06] | tune in to “Birthday Dad” this spring on MBN! | 记得明年春天收看 MBN台的”生日爸爸” |
[20:10] | Mr. Peanutbutter, I think I sing for everyone when I say… | 花生酱先生 我的歌声代表了大家的心声… |
[20:14] | ♪ Don’t hurt yourself, we love you ♪ | ♪ 不要伤害自己 我们爱你 ♪ |
[20:19] | Oh, so I guess this all worked out. | 看来一切都柳暗花明了 |
[20:23] | Depressingly, that is. | 以一种让人抑郁的方式 |
[20:30] | I saw your new assistant leave. Why aren’t you packed? | 我看到新助理离开了 你还没打包行李 |
[20:32] | I can’t. Please don’t make me. | 冠军医生 我做不到 别逼我 |
[20:34] | -You don’t know what I’m like out there. -Let’s find out. | -你不知道我在外面是什么样的 -不试试怎么知道 |
[20:36] | -Hey, that’s… -I won’t coddle this anymore. | -不要… -我不会在纵容你了 |
[20:38] | You’re scared? Good. Go to AA meetings. Go to a psychiatrist. | 你害怕吗 很好 去参加戒酒互助会 去找心理医生 |
[20:41] | But what pisses me off | 让我不爽的是 |
[20:43] | is when you take a bed that someone else could be using to get better. | 你占用了需要治疗的人的床位 |
[20:46] | Isn’t it possible I’m one of those people | 我会不会是那种 |
[20:48] | that would benefit from staying here indefinitely? | 需要永久住在这里的人 |
[20:50] | No. You’re not that special. | 不 你没有那么特别 |
[20:52] | And you don’t belong here anymore. Pack your things. | 你不属于这里了 快打包吧 |
[20:56] | Don’t belong here, huh? | 不属于这里 |
[21:03] | God, what am I doing? | 天啊 我在做什么 |
[21:10] | No! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. | 不 该死 |
[21:18] | Nobody drink any water! | 大家都别喝水 |
[21:29] | Wow, look at you go. | 瞧瞧你 |
[21:30] | -You can’t look at it yet! -Okay, okay! | -你还不能看 -好的 |
[21:32] | Sorry. I was just kind of in it, you know? | 抱歉 我有点太投入了 |
[21:34] | Yeah? It’s going good? | 是吗 写得顺利吗 |
[21:36] | Yeah, you were right. Once I got started, it was easy. | 你说得对 一旦开了头 后面就很轻松了 |
[21:39] | So much of my career has been writing for and about other people, | 我以前一直在写别人的故事 |
[21:43] | and how terrible everything is. | 写这个世界有多糟糕 |
[21:44] | It’s actually really refreshing to just focus on myself, you know? | 挖掘自己的内心 对我来说是一种新鲜的体验 |
[21:47] | Well, I don’t want to interrupt your flow. Please, write on. | 我不想打断你的思路 请你继续吧 |
[22:00] | Oh, this is a fine how do you do. | 他可真会开场 |
[22:02] | Brad was like, “It’s difficult to have a hot name, but not be that hot.” | 布拉德说”有着帅哥的名字 却长得不那么帅 真的很烦恼” |
[22:07] | Can you believe that? He’s extremely attractive, no? | 你敢相信吗 他超帅的好吗 |
[22:09] | -I don’t… -And honestly, is Brad a hot name? | -我不… -老实说 布拉德是帅哥的名字吗 |
[22:12] | Brad Pitt, yes. | 当然 有布拉德·皮特 |
[22:14] | But like, name one other handsome Brad. | 但你能再说出一个帅气的布拉德吗 |
[22:17] | -Bradley Cooper. -Damn it! | -布拉德利·库珀 -该死 |
[22:18] | Doctor Champ, I am so sorry. That was vodka you drank, not water. | 冠军医生 很抱歉 你喝的是伏特加 不是水 |
[22:24] | -Jesus. -♪ I’m drunk! ♪ | -老天啊 -♪ 我醉了 ♪ |
[22:28] | Shh! Shut up. If anyone hears you, there’s gonna be… | 闭嘴 如果被人听到 就… |
[22:30] | I forgot how fun this is. | 我都忘了喝酒有多好玩 |
[22:32] | Just settle down, okay? | 安分点 好吗 |
[22:34] | You’re gonna spend the night here and sober up. | 你今晚就睡在这儿 好好醒酒 |
[22:36] | Oh, so it’s easy to be sober all the sudden. | 你觉得醒酒这么简单吗 |
[22:39] | Look who thinks it’s easy sober, hmm? | 你也不看看自己 |
[22:42] | Shh! Doctor Champ! | 冠军医生 |
[22:43] | It’s so easy. Everything, very easy. | 好简单 一切都好简单 |
[22:52] | Hey, Horse. | 你好 马哥 |
[22:57] | Bad news about the Manzanita lawsuit. You think he’ll settle? | 曼扎尼塔的案子不大顺利 他愿意和解吗 |
[23:00] | Settle? Manzanita? | 和解 曼扎尼塔 |
[23:01] | I’d say that’s about as likely as my daughter Sabrina skipping school | 你还不如说我的女儿赛宾娜翘了课 |
[23:05] | and sneaking into the office with me in my work luggage! | 藏在我的工作皮箱里溜进办公室 |
[23:11] | Cut! | 停 |
[23:14] | Listen, you’re doing great. Slight change of plans, though. | 你演得很棒 不过计划有一点小变化 |
[23:16] | Sarah Lynn had to go home early. So, we need to change the episode | 莎拉·琳恩要提前回家 我们要改一下剧本 |
[23:19] | to being about you not bringing Sabrina to the office. | 改成你不带赛宾娜去办公室 |
[23:22] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[23:23] | Uh, only reason I’m telling you this is you’re my main guy here, | 我告诉你这些是因为你是主演 |
[23:27] | and I know you want what’s best for everyone. | 而且我知道你为所有人着想 |
[23:29] | -Of course. -Sarah Lynn got her hands on some alcohol. | -当然 -莎拉·琳恩喝了一点酒 |
[23:32] | -Oh, my God. -Her mother is apoplectic. | -天啊 -她妈妈怒不可遏 |
[23:34] | She wants to sue. | 她想起诉我们 |
[23:35] | I think it’s just big talk, but someone needs to be held accountable. | 我觉得她只是在虚张声势 但必须有人为这件事负责 |
[23:39] | And as the guys in charge here, | 作为这里的领导 |
[23:41] | we’re responsible for figuring out who that’s gonna be. | 我们有责任找出这个人 |
[23:45] | -What are you… -I need you to be straight with me. | -你的意思是… -请你说实话 |
[23:47] | -That wasn’t your alcohol, right? -Oh, I don’t… | -那不是你的酒吧 -我没有… |
[23:50] | It wasn’t, right? | 不是吧 |
[23:51] | Because if it was, we’re all in real trouble. | 如果是的话 我们就有大麻烦了 |
[23:54] | -You get what I’m saying. -Y-Yeah. | -你明白我的意思吧 -明白 |
[23:56] | So, you don’t know where she got the alcohol from? | 所以 你不知道她的酒是哪来的 |
[23:59] | Yeah. I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[24:00] | Okay. But someone’s gotta answer for this. | 好吧 但必须有人为这件事负责 |
[24:04] | Well, don’t look at me. | 反正不是我 |
[24:07] | -What? -Nothing. Just a little uneven, is all. | -怎么了 -没什么 发型不太对 |
[24:22] | Oh. I’m screwed. I’m so screwed. | 我完蛋了 我彻底完蛋了 |
[24:25] | -It’s gonna be okay. -No! | -不会有事的 -不 |
[24:27] | I’m drunk. Not okay. You can’t let anyone know about this. | 我喝酒了 这样不行 你不能让别人知道 |
[24:30] | Yeah. Shh. | 好的 |
[24:32] | You gotta stay with me until I sober up. I can’t be alone here like this. | 你要留下来陪我 直到我戒酒 我不能一个人留在这里 |
[24:37] | It’s okay, I’m here. | 没事的 有我在 |
[24:38] | Yeah, be here. You need to stay here, BoJack. | 对 不要走 你必须留下来 波杰克 |
[24:43] | Please. Stay. | 求求你 留下吧 |