时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You shut down production? | 你们叫停了拍摄 |
[00:11] | Just for a couple of days. | 就几天 |
[00:13] | What is going on over there? | 到底发生了什么 |
[00:14] | – It’s a minor injury issue. – A stunt went slightly awry. | -一点小伤病 -特技出了点小差错 |
[00:18] | Again? | 又来 |
[00:19] | And one of our stars got a little strangled. | 还有一位主演有些勒伤 |
[00:21] | – What? – Just a little strangled. | -什么 -一点点勒伤 |
[00:23] | Like, the minimum amount of strangled. | 最小程度的勒伤 |
[00:24] | Everyone’s fine now. It’s like it didn’t even happen. | 现在都没事了 就像从未发生过 |
[00:28] | – Except… – Except what? | -除了 -除了什么 |
[00:30] | Some crew members might have taken some video of the incident | 有些剧组人员可能拍了事故视频 |
[00:33] | that could leak to the press at any moment. | 随时可能泄露给媒体 |
[00:35] | But that’s it! | 但没有别的了 |
[00:36] | Okay, I’m pulling the plug. | 好吧 我要终止制作 |
[00:37] | – What? – No! | -什么 -不要 |
[00:38] | It’s too dangerous! We gotta cut our losses. | 风险太大了 我们得及时止损 |
[00:40] | Cut your losses? Philbert is a monster hit! | 止损 《菲尔伯特》可是大热剧 |
[00:43] | We put your site on the map, boy-o, | 我们让你的网站名声大振 小子 |
[00:45] | so don’t get squeamish now about sunk cost. | 所以别对沉没成本那么吝啬 |
[00:47] | Face it. You need us like a fish needs a bicycle | 认清现实吧 你需要我们就像鱼在 |
[00:49] | in Portland, Austin, Boulder, | 波特兰 奥斯丁 博尔德 |
[00:50] | or Minneapolis, Saint Paul! | 明尼阿波利斯 圣保罗需要自行车 |
[00:52] | You are out of order. | 你说错顺序了 |
[00:53] | Fine. Switch Boulder and | 好吧 把博尔德和奥斯汀互换 |
[00:54] | Austin and move the Twin Cities to the front. | 然后把双子城挪到最前面 |
[00:56] | Now, can you give me a chance to get everything under control? | 现在能给我个机会挽救局面吗 |
[00:59] | – Yes! Yes! Yes! – You have one more chance. | -棒棒棒 -给你最后一次机会 |
[01:03] | Do you promise me you can take care of this? | 你保证能搞定一切吗 |
[01:05] | I’m clearing my docket. This is my only priority. | 我把所有事情都推了 这是我的当务之急 |
[01:08] | Good, because my boss has made it very clear | 好 因为我老板说的很清楚 |
[01:11] | that if we let him down, he will, | 如果我们让他失望了 他会 |
[01:13] | quote, “Eat my ass for dinner.” | 我引用 “把我屁股当晚餐吃了” |
[02:19] | Hey, buddy, well, how ya feeling today? | 伙计 今天感觉怎样 |
[02:22] | Weird. Am I supposed to be on set right now? | 很奇怪 我现在是不是应该在片场 |
[02:24] | You just stay right there. I’m coming over. | 哪儿都别去 我来找你 |
[02:27] | – Okay. – Do me a favor, though? | -好吧 -帮我个忙 好吗 |
[02:28] | Maybe don’t watch any TV, or go on the Internet, or take any | 我到之前别看电视 别上网 |
[02:31] | phone calls from anybody else until I get there, okay? | 也别接其他任何人的电话 好吗 |
[02:33] | What? | 什么 |
[02:36] | – Stuart. – What up? | -斯图尔特 -怎么了 |
[02:37] | Draft an email to Biscuits Braxby. | 起草一封写给饼干布拉克比的邮件 |
[02:39] | I wanna set up an interview for– Hold on, | 我想安排一次采访 稍等 |
[02:42] | I’m getting another call. | 有电话进来了 |
[02:43] | You want that part in the email? | 这句也要写进去吗 |
[02:45] | Princess Carolyn! It’s Sadie. | 卡洛琳公主 我是莎迪 |
[02:47] | Remember me? You wanted my baby, and | 记得我吗 你想领养我的孩子 |
[02:49] | you came down to Eden, then you thought about your past a lot, | 然后你来了伊甸 回想了很多过去 |
[02:51] | and I decided not to give you my baby? | 最后我决定不把孩子交给你 |
[02:53] | Of course I remember you, Sadie. | 我当然记得你 莎迪 |
[02:55] | Unfortunately, this isn’t a great time. | 可惜我现在不太方便 |
[02:57] | Anyway, I got to thinking… | 总之 我在想 |
[02:58] | I interviewed a lot of people for adoption. | 我面试了很多领养候选人 |
[03:00] | After I said I wasn’t gonna give them the baby, | 他们一旦被我拒绝 |
[03:02] | They all went cold or nasty. | 就变得冷漠又恶毒 |
[03:03] | Except you. You were still nice. | 除了你 你依然很友好 |
[03:05] | I think that’s a sign. | 我认为这是个预兆[停车标志] |
[03:07] | – How fast can you get to Eden? – Why? | -你多快能赶到伊甸 -为什么 |
[03:09] | My boyfriend left me, my mama stole my truck, | 我男朋友甩了我 我妈偷了我的卡车 |
[03:11] | and I don’t want this baby no more. | 而我不想要这个孩子了 |
[03:13] | Oh, fish, Sadie. | 他喵的 莎迪 |
[03:14] | I’m kind of in the middle of something now. | 我现在有些抽不开身 |
[03:16] | You’re in the middle of something? | 你抽不开身 |
[03:17] | I’m about as deep in contractions as an apostrophe! | 我才是从宫缩中抽不开身 |
[03:20] | I know. This is all just coming so fast. | 我知道 这一切都太突然了 |
[03:23] | I… Let me call you back. | 我 我等下再打给你 |
[03:24] | Okay, but if this baby pops out and you’re not here, | 好吧 但如果这个孩子冒出来了而你不在 |
[03:27] | I’m putting it in a dumpster. | 我就把它扔进垃圾堆 |
[03:29] | I’m kidding, I’m giving it to someone else. | 开玩笑的 我就把它交给别人 |
[03:38] | I always forget how tiny and Dickensian this place is. | 我总是忘记这里有多小多狄更斯风 |
[03:41] | It’s really great how you don’t need nice things to be happy. | 你不需要奢侈享受就能活得幸福真是太好了 |
[03:45] | Yes, I agree. What do you want? | 对 我同意 你来干什么 |
[03:47] | For the last couple months, I’ve had work to distract me, | 过去的几个月 我一直用工作来转移注意力 |
[03:49] | but now that we’re on strangle hiatus, | 但是现在我们被勒令停工了 |
[03:51] | I can’t stop thinking about that “thing” | 我就无法停止去想”那件事”了 |
[03:54] | that happened in the night of the Philbert. | 那件发生在《菲尔伯特》首映当晚的事 |
[03:55] | – “Strangle hiatus?” – Diane, stay on topic. | -“勒令停工” -戴安 不要跑题 |
[03:58] | – You know what “thing” I’m talking about? – Yes. | -你知道我说的是”那件事”吧 -知道 |
[04:00] | – The thing between us? – Got it. | -我们之间的事 -明白 |
[04:01] | When we had sex? | 我们上床的事 |
[04:02] | I was on top and then briefly on bottom. Human-y style? | 我在上面 然后短暂的在下面 人爬式 |
[04:05] | Yep, I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[04:06] | Pickles has no idea, and I’ve never felt so guilty in my life. | 小腌瓜毫不知情 我从未感觉如此罪恶 |
[04:09] | I hate keeping secrets from people. | 我讨厌保守秘密 |
[04:11] | It’s like Rob Schneider’s surprise party all over again. | 仿佛又是罗伯·施奈德的惊喜派对一样 |
[04:13] | You cheating on your girlfriend | 你背着女朋友出轨 |
[04:15] | is not the same as Rob Schneider’s surprise party. | 和罗伯·施奈德的惊喜派对可不是一回事 |
[04:17] | You’re right, this is much less sad and involves more people. | 你说得对 出轨没那么悲哀 人也比较多 |
[04:20] | Just tell Pickles the truth. | 向小腌瓜坦白吧 |
[04:22] | Oh, I’m not good at giving bad news. | 我不擅长说坏消息 |
[04:25] | – Could you do it? – What? No! | -你说可以吗 -什么 不行 |
[04:27] | But you’re so good at bumming people out. | 但是你那么擅长扫人兴致 |
[04:30] | I’m more of a “good news” guy. | 我更像是”好消息”的类型 |
[04:31] | You want your ex-wife to explain the fact | 你想让你的前妻向你的女朋友解释 |
[04:33] | that you cheated with your ex-wife to your current girlfriend? | 你和前妻有一腿 对她出轨了 |
[04:37] | Well, of course every idea | 如果描述出来 |
[04:38] | sounds stupid if you describe what it is. | 所有主意听起来都很蠢 |
[04:40] | You’re not the only one who feels gross about that night. | 不是只有你对那晚感到恶心 |
[04:43] | Do you have any idea how shitty I felt after you left? | 你知道你走后我有多糟心吗 |
[04:46] | So I made you feel gross, and now… | 我让你糟心了 那么 |
[04:48] | No, you didn’t make me anything! I am gross. | 不 不是你让我怎么样 我就是恶心 |
[04:51] | I feel, all the time, like a garbage fire. | 我无时无刻不觉得像堆燃烧的垃圾 |
[04:54] | And not a cozy dumpster in a quaint alley, | 不是别致小巷里的安逸垃圾桶 |
[04:57] | but a barge, floating out to sea, with no rudder. | 而是一艘垃圾船 没有船舵在海上飘荡 |
[05:00] | I am a rudderless burning large garbage barge. | 我是一艘无舵燃烧大型垃圾船 |
[05:03] | Well, I’m sorry that you feel that way all the time, | 很遗憾你一直这样觉得 |
[05:06] | but I don’t usually, and now, for the first time ever, I do, | 但我通常不这样觉得 而现在 第一次 |
[05:09] | and I don’t know what to do with that feeling! | 我也有了这样的感觉 这让我无所适从 |
[05:11] | – Good! You should feel bad! – Well, I do! | -很好 你应该感到内疚 -我确实内疚 |
[05:14] | – Great! Me, too! -Great! | -非常好 我也是 -非常好 |
[05:16] | Great! | 好极了 |
[05:26] | So, what, exactly, do you think happened last night? | 所以 你觉得昨晚到底发生了什么 |
[05:31] | I don’t know. We shot some stuff? | 我不知道 我们对谁开枪了 |
[05:34] | There was an accident on set and Gina got injured. | 一开始是个意外 然后吉娜受伤了 |
[05:37] | – Oh, my God, she did? – She’s fine. | -天呐 她受伤了吗 -她没事 |
[05:39] | – But some footage has gotten out. -Footage? | -但有些片段被泄露出去了 -片段 |
[05:42] | And because of how it looks, | 因为事情看起来是那样 |
[05:43] | some people might get the impression | 有些人可能会觉得 |
[05:45] | that you were trying to hurt Gina. | 你试图伤害吉娜 |
[05:47] | – They’re gonna get the impression. – Right. | -他们会这样觉得 -对 |
[05:50] | – But I wasn’t. – Of course not. | -但我没有 -当然没有 |
[05:52] | What did happen? | 实际上发生了什么 |
[05:53] | So, the two of you are gonna | 所以 你们两个 |
[05:54] | do a sit-down interview with Biscuits Braxby. | 要和饼干布拉克比一起坐下来做个采访 |
[05:58] | She makes news fun! | 她做的新闻很有趣 |
[05:59] | Yes. All you need to say is that you know the footage looks bad, | 是的 你只需要说你知道那些片段看起来很糟 |
[06:02] | but you and Gina are actors. | 但你和吉娜是演员 |
[06:04] | You performed a convincing scene, | 你演了一出好戏 |
[06:05] | and you can’t wait for everyone to see the new season. | 你迫不及待想让大家看到新一季 |
[06:09] | Well, it seems like you’ve got everything under control. | 看起来一切都在你掌控之中 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry things got so messy with the show. | 我很抱歉节目的事变得这么乱 |
[06:16] | I didn’t always look out for you as much as I should have. | 我应该更关照你一点的 我经常没能做到 |
[06:18] | I can take care of myself. I know you’ve got a lot on your plate. | 我能照顾我好自己 我知道你已经很忙了 |
[06:21] | It’s just been so crazy, this adoption process, | 只是那领养的流程实在是太疯狂了 |
[06:23] | but I think once I get a baby, | 但我想一旦我有了一个孩子 |
[06:25] | my life will be less hectic, you know? | 我的生活就不会这么乱了 对吧 |
[06:28] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[06:28] | That is why new mothers | 这肯定就是那些新妈妈 |
[06:29] | always seem so chilled-out and well-rested. | 总是看起来又镇定又精神的原因 |
[06:31] | Okay, buddy. | 好了 兄弟 |
[06:32] | Why don’t you save your funny jokes for the interview? | 你不如把这些玩笑留到采访上再说 |
[06:36] | But please don’t make jokes at the interview. | 但请不要在采访上开玩笑 |
[06:41] | Sorry I broke every piece of furniture you own. | 抱歉我把你的每件家具都弄坏了 |
[06:43] | – Will 20 dollars cover it? – Don’t worry about it. But, yes. | -20美元够吗 -别担心这个 但够了 |
[06:47] | – So, what happens now? – I don’t know. | -所以现在是怎样 -我不知道 |
[06:49] | – I have to tell Pickles. – Yeah. | -我得告诉小腌瓜 -是的 |
[06:51] | – I’ll tell her you and I had a talk. – Okay. | -我会告诉她我们聊了一下 -好 |
[06:54] | – And we’re getting back together. – Wait, what? | -然后我们复合了 -等下 什么 |
[06:56] | – But she’s a great girl. – No, no. | -但她是个好女孩 -不 不 |
[06:58] | But she is a great girl. You just don’t know her. | 但她确实是个好女孩 你只是不了解她 |
[07:00] | No, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 不 花生酱先生 |
[07:02] | I don’t want to get back together with you. | 我不想和你复合 |
[07:04] | – What? – I think you misunderstood. | -什么 -你误会了 |
[07:06] | Then why do you keep doing this? | 那我们为什么一直在做这个 |
[07:09] | Why do you keep doing this? | 你为什么一直要这样 |
[07:10] | – Because I love you! – Don’t say that. | -因为我爱你 -别说这个 |
[07:12] | It’s true. I never stopped loving you. | 真的 我从未停止过爱你 |
[07:14] | No. We can’t do this ever again. | 不 我们以后再也不能这样做了 |
[07:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:19] | See? I told you you were great at giving bad news. | 看吧 我说过了你很擅长给出坏消息 |
[07:22] | That is not what I wanted to hear. | 这不是我想听到的 |
[07:28] | BoJack, Biscuits. Biscuits, BoJack. | 波杰克 这是饼干 饼干 这是波杰克 |
[07:30] | This interview’s gonna go down smooth, like a 1995 Zinfandel. | 这场采访会流畅得像1995年的仙粉黛 |
[07:34] | You ever try one of those ’95 zins? Good year for Zinfandels. | 你从没试过95年的仙粉黛 仙粉黛的黄金年份 |
[07:37] | Bad year for Oklahoma federal buildings. | 俄克拉荷马联邦大楼的悲催时刻 |
[07:41] | – M’kay. – Here’s how it’s gonna go down. | -好吧 -接下来事情会这样发展 |
[07:43] | Red light on the camera goes bloop! | 摄像机的红灯发出噗噜一声 |
[07:44] | I go, “Hey!” You go, “Hey!” I go, “Video?” | 我说嗨 你说嗨 我说 摄像机 |
[07:46] | You go, “Nah!” I go, “Really?” | 你说 没呢 我说 真的吗 |
[07:47] | You go, “Well…” And you roll me through the rigamarole. | 你说 嗯… 然后向我丢出大段废话 |
[07:50] | – Oh, don’t– – Don’t forget to plug your show. | -对了别 -别忘了宣传你的节目 |
[07:52] | Then I go, “Wow. This has been so illuminating. | 然后我说 这还真是发人深省 |
[07:53] | Thank you so much.” | 非常感谢 |
[07:54] | Red light goes boo-de-de-boop, | 红灯发出噗嘚嘚噗 |
[07:56] | we’ll be out of here before Traffic. | 我们就会在《毒品网络》之前离开这儿了 |
[07:57] | And, yes, I’m talking about the Stephen Soderbergh movie Traffic. | 对 我说的是史蒂文·索德伯格的《毒品网络》 |
[08:00] | It’s playing on FX tonight, and I’m hoping to catch it. | 今晚在FX电视台上映 我希望能赶上 |
[08:03] | Love me some Cheadle. | 爱我吧 钱德尔 |
[08:06] | Am I crazy or was she kind of hitting on me? | 是我疯了还是她真的有点挑逗我 |
[08:07] | Yeah. You guys have a real flirty energy, | 对 你们俩简直激情四射 |
[08:10] | like Matt Lauer and those magazine cut-outs | 就像马特·劳尔和他在他家厨房里采访的 |
[08:12] | he now interviews in his kitchen. | 这些杂志剪辑 |
[08:13] | – This should be fun. – Now that’s the spirit! | -那应该会很有趣 -这种态度就对了 |
[08:17] | You gotta show me this video. | 你得把那段录像给我看下 |
[08:18] | No, I really don’t think that’s necessary. | 不 我觉得没这必要 |
[08:20] | I’ll look like an idiot if I don’t know what I’m talking about. | 如果我不知道我要讲什么 我会看起来很傻 |
[08:22] | Just let me see it. How bad could it be? | 就让我看看吧 能有多坏呢 |
[08:24] | “Ooh, it’s really bad!” But, no, seriously, can I see it? | 真的坏透了 但 不 讲真 我能看吗 |
[08:31] | Hey, wow, look at me go. | 看啊我开始了 |
[08:34] | Oh, look out, I’m getting really, um… | 小心 我开始变得有点 |
[08:37] | Well, this looks like… | 这看起来 |
[08:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:40] | Because I’m actually… | 因为我确实 |
[08:43] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:51] | Diane! What have you been up to? Tell me everything. | 戴安 你最近在忙什么 跟我说说 |
[08:54] | Actually, I’ve been working on a book of essays– | 事实上我正在忙一本文集 |
[08:56] | Okay, I was obviously asking to be polite, | 好了 很显然我是为了礼貌才这么问 |
[08:58] | and it’s very rude of you to assume that I care. | 你要是真以为我在乎 就太没礼貌了 |
[09:00] | I have news that’s actually interesting. | 我有一些真正有趣的消息 |
[09:02] | Girl Croosh is pivoting to video, and I want you to be the face. | 女生最赞网要转向视频 我想让你做那张脸 |
[09:07] | – The face? – Of the site. | -那张脸 -网页上的那张脸 |
[09:08] | Every woman under 40 will tune in to hear what you have to say. | 每个40岁以下的女人都会收看 听你说话 |
[09:12] | And possibly women over 40, but we have no way of knowing | 也许也有40岁以上的女人 我们没法知道了 |
[09:14] | because they’re invisible to our site metrics. | 因为我们的网站的指标不管她们 |
[09:16] | Stefani… no. | 斯蒂芬妮 不了 |
[09:18] | I don’t understand. My parents never said no to me growing up, | 我不懂 我父母从小到大从没对我说过不 |
[09:20] | so I’m literally incapable of processing it as a concept. | 所以我是从字面上不能理解这个概念 |
[09:23] | I’m a hypocrite. I’m miserable and I make other people miserable. | 我是个伪君子 我很可悲 还让别人可悲 |
[09:27] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[09:28] | I can’t be a trusted news source, | 我不能做让人信任的信息源 |
[09:31] | or an authority, or a role model for anybody. | 或是什么权威 或是任何人的榜样 |
[09:34] | Uh, no one called you a “Role model.” Settle down. | 没人叫你”榜样” 冷静点 |
[09:37] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你的问题在哪儿吗 |
[09:39] | You hold everyone to an impossible standard, | 你用一个不可能的标准去衡量每个人 |
[09:41] | including yourself. | 包括你自己 |
[09:43] | It’s super helpful for writing hot-take shakedowns, | 这对写点热度排行榜 |
[09:46] | and clickbait take-downs, | 和骗点击的评论会很有帮助 |
[09:48] | but totally toxic for your personal life | 但对你的私人生活 |
[09:50] | and internalized sense of self-worth, girl. | 和自我价值的内在感受完全是个祸害 |
[09:52] | But shouldn’t we be asking more of ourselves | 但是我们不该对我们自己 |
[09:54] | and of the people in our lives? | 和生命中遇到的人有所要求吗 |
[09:56] | Of course. But we all fail, Diane. | 当然了 但我们都会失望 戴安 |
[09:58] | The world is unforgiving enough as it is. | 这世界已经够苛刻的了 |
[10:01] | The least we could do is | 至少我们能 |
[10:02] | find ways to forgive each other and ourselves. | 想办法原谅自己和彼此 |
[10:05] | Well, then maybe we should be more forgiving in our content, | 那也许我们发表的文章也应该宽容一点 |
[10:08] | and maybe not publish so many take-downs? | 不要发那么多抨击文 |
[10:11] | Oh, Diane. | 戴安 |
[10:15] | All right, let’s bring in the talent. | 好了 开始吧 |
[10:18] | Hey, is this a good time to talk? | 能趁现在跟你聊聊吗 |
[10:20] | No, Stuart. This is a very bad time. | 不行 斯图尔特 现在不是时候 |
[10:22] | We’re about to shoot the interview. | 我们马上要录制采访了 |
[10:23] | Oh, sorry, I haven’t memorized your schedule. | 抱歉 我没记住你的日程 |
[10:26] | – You could write it down. – With what, a quill? | -你可以写下来 -用什么 羽毛笔吗 |
[10:28] | – Okay, Elbridge Gerry. – What? | -好吧 埃尔布里奇·格里 -什么 |
[10:31] | Anyway, this lady showed up at the office | 这位女士到你的办公室找你 |
[10:33] | and she was being super annoying, so I brought her here. | 她很烦 我就把她带到这里了 |
[10:36] | – What lady? – Hey. | -什么女士 -你好 |
[10:38] | Why aren’t you answering your phone? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[10:39] | Why aren’t you in North Carolina? | 你为什么不去北卡罗莱纳 |
[10:41] | We’re having a bit of a PR crisis. | 我们现在出现了点公关危机 |
[10:43] | As soon as this is settled I will take the first plane there, | 等我这边解决了 我就坐第一班飞机过去 |
[10:45] | but this is just not the best time. | 但现在真不是合适的时机 |
[10:47] | Look, if you can’t do this, don’t do it. | 听着 如果你做不到 就不要领养 |
[10:50] | My mom worked all the time and she never made time for me. | 我妈妈一直在工作 永远不会抽时间陪我 |
[10:54] | I felt so alone growing up, | 我成长的过程中都很孤独 |
[10:56] | especially because I never knew my dad or my twin brother | 特别是因为我从来不认识我爸爸和我孪生哥哥 |
[10:58] | because our parents broke up when we were babies, | 因为我们的父母在我们很小时就分开了 |
[11:01] | and wouldn’t even talk to each other. | 老死不相往来 |
[11:03] | Oh, Tracy, I had no idea. | 特蕾西 我不知道是这样 |
[11:05] | My whole life, | 我这一辈子 |
[11:06] | all I had was this half of a medallion | 只有这块雕刻着 |
[11:09] | with part of a family crest on it. | 半个家徽的奖章 |
[11:11] | The crest of a family I’ll never know. | 我从来不知道全貌的家徽 |
[11:14] | – Boring. – Ex-squeeze me? | -无聊 -你说森么 |
[11:16] | Sorry, but your story sucks. | 抱歉 但你的故事太老套了 |
[11:17] | I mean, who wasn’t separated from their family as a baby | 谁不是从小跟自己的家人分开 |
[11:20] | and still wears their half of a medallion | 一直戴着半块奖章 |
[11:22] | in the hopes of one day being reunited with their long-lost twin? | 希望有朝一日能和失散的孪生妹妹团聚呢 |
[11:26] | That exact thing happened to me | 我也是这样 |
[11:27] | and you don’t see me bitching about it. | 你看我从来就没有抱怨过 |
[11:29] | – God, get over yourself. – Get over yourself. | -上帝啊 省省吧 -你才省省吧 |
[11:32] | I didn’t realize it was a common thing. | 我不知道原来大家都这样 |
[11:34] | Well, obviously it is, so can you get to your point already? | 显然就是 那你能不能直接说重点 |
[11:38] | I was getting to it if you’d quit talking already. | 要是你闭嘴的话我早就说了 |
[11:41] | My point is, not every woman is supposed to be a mother. | 我要说的重点是 不是每个女人都要做妈妈 |
[11:45] | Maybe you’d be happier | 也许如果你 |
[11:47] | if you freed yourself from that expectation, | 放下那个期盼 过着你自己 |
[11:49] | and just lived the life you’d clearly rather be living. | 更想要的生活 你可能会更开心 |
[11:52] | Two minutes to air! | 还有两分钟开拍 |
[11:53] | No, that’s not… I’m not… | 不 那不是…我不是… |
[11:55] | I can’t even deal with this right now. | 我现在没法处理这堆事 |
[11:57] | – You need to leave. – All right, let’s go. | -你该走了 -好了 我们走 |
[11:59] | She’s in one of her moods. | 她心情不好 |
[12:01] | I still think it’s pretty nutty | 我还是觉得 |
[12:02] | we both have the left half of a medallion. | 我们都有左半边奖章真是太奇怪了 |
[12:05] | Like, what are the odds? | 这也太巧了 |
[12:06] | Nah, it’s a completely different thing with me. | 不 我跟你完全不一样 |
[12:08] | Mine is the right half. | 我是右半边 |
[12:09] | – So… – Oh, okay. | -所以… -好吧 |
[12:20] | – Hello, BoJack. – Are you okay? You look good. | -波杰克 -你还好吗 你看起来还行 |
[12:23] | Yeah, makeup covered the bruises. | 嗯 化妆把瘀伤遮住了 |
[12:24] | – Gina, I’m so sorry. – Let’s just do the interview, okay? | -吉娜 我很抱歉 -好好做采访吧 |
[12:27] | – I’m gonna come clean about everything. – What? | -我会坦白一切的 -什么 |
[12:29] | Everyone needs to know what I did. | 所有人都应该知道我做了什么 |
[12:31] | Please get in positions. | 各就各位 |
[12:32] | No. Don’t do that. | 不 别那么做 |
[12:33] | Gina, what I did to you– | 吉娜 我对你做的事 |
[12:35] | I saw the video and it looked pretty bad. | 我看了视频 看上去很可怕 |
[12:37] | I’ll say it was pretty bad. | 的确很可怕 |
[12:38] | – It was assault. – Yeah. | -那是人身侵犯 -对 |
[12:39] | You physically overpowered me, | 你的力量远比我大 |
[12:41] | and if there were any justice, you would be in jail right now. | 如果真的有正义可言 你现在已经进监狱了 |
[12:44] | Okay, so… | 那… |
[12:45] | But my career, | 但是我的事业 |
[12:45] | after so many failed attempts, is finally starting to take off. | 在失败这么多次后 终于有了起色 |
[12:49] | I am getting offers, and fan mail, | 我有了邀约 粉丝来信 |
[12:51] | and magazine columns about what a good actor I am. | 还有杂志发文章说我是个多么棒的演员 |
[12:54] | People know me because of my acting. | 人们因为我的演技而开始了解我 |
[12:56] | And all that goes away if I’m just | 如果我变成被马男波杰克掐的女孩 |
[12:59] | the girl who got choked by BoJack Horseman. | 这一切都会烟消云散 |
[13:01] | I can’t lie about this. | 我不能撒谎 |
[13:02] | I don’t want you to be the most notable thing | 我不想让你成为我人生中 |
[13:05] | that ever happened to me. | 最了不得的功绩 |
[13:06] | I don’t want you to be the question I get asked in interviews | 我不想在我的余生的每个采访中 |
[13:08] | for the rest of my life. | 都会被问到关于你的问题 |
[13:09] | – Gina, I– – You need to do this for me, okay? | -吉娜 我… -为我这么做 好吗 |
[13:12] | Because I just want this to be over. | 因为我希望这一切赶紧结束 |
[13:13] | Can we talk about it, maybe after the interview? | 那我们能在采访结束后谈谈吗 |
[13:15] | No. I will be civil to you on set when we have scenes together, | 不 我在片场和你拍对手戏时会对你很客气 |
[13:19] | but otherwise, I never wanna think about you again. | 但除此之外 我不想再想到你 |
[13:22] | – Hey, guys, how are we doing? – So good, Biscuits. | -伙计们 你们好吗 -很棒 饼干 |
[13:25] | We’re so excited to be here, aren’t we, BoJack? | 我们很高兴能来这里 对吗 波杰克 |
[13:28] | Um, yeah. | 对 |
[13:30] | I’m here with BoJack Horseman and Gina Cazador, | 我正在和马男波杰克和吉娜·卡扎图一起 |
[13:33] | stars of the hit show Philbert. | 热剧《菲尔伯特》的主演 |
[13:36] | Let’s cut to the chase. That video. | 我们就直奔主题吧 那个视频 |
[13:38] | Oh, my God, it’s so embarrassing. | 天啊 太不好意思了 |
[13:42] | – This is all a misunderstanding. – I mean, it’s kind of hilarious. | -这都是一个误会 -其实挺搞笑的 |
[13:46] | We’ve actually been laughing about it here on set! | 我们在片场其实一直在笑 |
[13:50] | Really? BoJack looks so angry in the video. | 真的吗 波杰克在视频里看起来很愤怒 |
[13:53] | And Gina, you look terrified. | 吉娜 你看上去吓坏了 |
[13:55] | Biscuits, we’re actors. It’s what we do. | 饼干 我们是演员 这是我们的老本行 |
[13:57] | – Oh, thank God. – Yep, actors. | -谢天谢地 -没错 演员 |
[14:00] | Okay, I gotta ask. Is the story true? Are you two an item? | 我想问 你们俩真的在交往吗 |
[14:04] | Busted! | 被发现了 |
[14:05] | Oh, boy. Looks like you got your scoop! | 看来你得到独家大爆料了 |
[14:07] | Can you give us a kiss? | 能在我们面前亲一下吗 |
[14:09] | Sure thing. | 当然了 |
[14:12] | – What’s it like dating your co-star? – It’s so great. | -跟搭档演员交往是什么感觉 -非常棒 |
[14:16] | I’ll bet sometimes, though, you wanna strangle each other, right? | 我敢打赌有时候会真的想掐死对方吧 |
[14:18] | Oh, you bet! | 当然了 |
[14:22] | Okay, you two. This has been illuminating. | 好了 这还真是发人深省 |
[14:26] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[14:28] | – That’s a cut! – That was amazing. | -卡 -真是太棒了 |
[14:39] | You wanted to see me, Mr. Fondle? | 您想见我 爱抚先生 |
[14:42] | I must make love to you. | 我必须和你做爱 |
[14:45] | You mean to my brain, because I have such good ideas. | 你是说我的脑子吧 因为我的想法很棒 |
[14:48] | Thanks for the encouragement. I never got that at my last job. | 谢谢您的鼓励 上一份工作从没人这样夸我 |
[14:51] | Nice boobs. | 不错的奶子 |
[14:52] | That’s exactly right. | 说的非常对 |
[14:54] | Those guys were nice, but they were total boobs. | 那些人都不错 但都是笨蛋[奶子] |
[14:57] | Anyway, I’m gonna go review the third quarter budget | 我现在要去和我们的检查小组 |
[15:00] | – Insufficient power. – To review the budget? | -电力不足 -核查预算不足吗 |
[15:03] | Insufficient power. | 电力不足 |
[15:05] | Are you saying I don’t have the authority to do my job? | 你是说我的权限不足以做我的工作吗 |
[15:08] | Now entering sleep mode. | 现在进入睡眠模式 |
[15:10] | You wanna sleep with me? | 你想和我睡觉 |
[15:12] | That is not a mode I’m comfortable with, Mr. Fondle. | 我不喜欢这种模式 爱抚先生 |
[15:14] | Please connect to power source! | 请连接电源 |
[15:18] | So first, he said I had insufficient power… | 首先 他说我电力不足 |
[15:21] | Which I have never heard him say to a man. | 我从来没听他和男性这么说过 |
[15:23] | And then he asked me to “Connect” To his “Power source.” | 然后他要我和他的电源连接 |
[15:26] | Did you feel physically threatened? | 你感到肉体上的胁迫了吗 |
[15:28] | Was there any implication of assault? | 有没有侵犯的暗示 |
[15:30] | Not assault, but he did make a mention of “Low battery”. | 没有暗示 不过他是提到了”电量低” |
[15:33] | It is never acceptable to threaten an employee | 不管有多少电量 |
[15:35] | with battery at any level. | 威胁员工都是不可接受的 |
[15:37] | What time is it right now? | 现在是什么时候 |
[15:39] | For female employees of one popular website, | 对于一家知名网站的女性员工来说 |
[15:41] | the answer is Sexual Harassment O’Clock! | 回答是”是性骚扰的钟点” |
[15:44] | What started with the allegations of one junior executive | 一名初级行政员工所提出指控后 |
[15:47] | has quickly snowballed into an avalanche of accusation, | 各层次的女性都站出来 |
[15:50] | as women at every level have come forward | 讲述自己遇到无法抗拒的侵犯 |
[15:53] | with their own harrowing stories of what happens | 所发生的事 |
[15:56] | when the big hand meets the little hand. | 让事态迅速发酵成极其严重的指控 |
[16:00] | He said he wanted to “…get all up in my guts with his penis | 他说他想”用他的鸡巴插到我的胃里 |
[16:04] | and ejaculate inside me.” | 然后射在我里面” |
[16:06] | At the time, I just thought it was typical corporate banter, | 当时我以为那只是典型的办公室玩笑 |
[16:08] | but now I’m like, uh… | 现在我觉得… |
[16:12] | Look, obviously, | 听着 显然 |
[16:13] | men should not be engaging in predatory behavior at the office, | 男性不应该在办公室做出侵犯性行为 |
[16:17] | but I’m worried now the | 但是我担心 |
[16:18] | pendulum’s gonna swing too far in the other extreme | 现在天平倒向了另一个极端 |
[16:21] | where they’ll be held accountable | 他们要为自己的行为 |
[16:22] | for that behavior, and that’s not ideal either. | 负责了 那样可不好 |
[16:24] | Uh, Henry Fondle is a sex robot, | 爱抚亨利是一个性爱机器人 |
[16:27] | and he should not be a CEO of any company. | 他不应该成为任何一家公司的执行总裁 |
[16:31] | When you say “Sex robot,” You’re speaking metaphorically, right? | 你说”性爱机器人”是在隐喻吗 |
[16:36] | No. | 不 |
[16:38] | The board has taken decisive action to remove Henry Fondle | 董事会已经决定让爱抚亨利 |
[16:41] | by placing him on an indefinite paid leave. | 进行无限期带薪休假 |
[16:44] | Meanwhile, we will be scaling back, | 同时 我们将会缩减规模 |
[16:46] | canceling our slate of streaming series | 取笑我们的流媒体 |
[16:48] | and refocusing on our | 重新专注于 |
[16:49] | original mission of being a website you can go to | 我们的本心 做一个当你们不知道 |
[16:51] | if you don’t know what time it is, | 现在是什么时候时会上的网站 |
[16:53] | that also doesn’t harass anyone. | 这不会骚扰到任何人 |
[16:55] | This is a great day for the women of this company, | 这对于本公司的女性来说是美好的一天 |
[16:57] | many of whom will be laid off. | 其中大部分已经被解雇 |
[17:02] | So, you got a call from your dentist; no cavities. | 你的牙医给你打了电话 没有蛀虫洞 |
[17:05] | Emily Van Camp wants to move your four o’clock to five. | 艾米丽·万凯普要你把四点调成五点 |
[17:08] | And also, Todd wanted me to let you know that the network folded, | 以及陶德要我告诉你网络台裁员 |
[17:13] | everyone got fired… And your show is canceled. | 大家都备炒了 你的剧被取消了 |
[17:16] | – What? – It’s over. It’s all over. | -什么 -结束了 都结束了 |
[17:18] | What are you talking about? It’s not over. | 你在说什么 还没有结束 |
[17:20] | We just have to find our baby another home. | 我们只要给我们的宝宝再找一个家 |
[17:22] | Maybe What Time Is It Right Now is gone, | 也许现在是什么时候不要了 |
[17:24] | but there are like a billion other websites, right? | 但还有上亿的网站呢 对吧 |
[17:27] | What about that website you go to, to pay your parking tickets? | 你用来支付停车票的网站怎么样 |
[17:30] | Or if we’re really desperate, TNT? | 如果我们真的很绝望 TNT怎么样 |
[17:33] | The point is we’re just getting started, Princess Carolyn! | 重点是我们才刚起步 卡洛琳公主 |
[17:37] | Princess Carolyn? | 卡洛琳公主 |
[17:39] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[17:40] | Unless… | 除非 |
[17:42] | I was Princess Carolyn the whole time. | 一直以来我就是卡洛琳公主 |
[17:49] | Oh, fish! | 他喵的 |
[17:53] | Well, this is it, Henry Fondle. The end of the line. | 好了 爱抚亨利 都结束了 |
[17:56] | Hiya, hotshot. | 大明星 |
[17:58] | I’ve been following your career pretty closely | 我一直在密切关注你的职业生涯 |
[18:00] | and I like what I see. | 我对你很感兴趣 |
[18:01] | How’d you like a corner office | 你有没有兴趣来 |
[18:03] | at Disney-Fox-AT&T-AOL-Time-Warner- | 迪士尼-福克斯-AT&T-时代周刊-华纳 |
[18:05] | Pepsico-Viacom-Halliburton- | 百事-维亚康姆-哈利佰顿 |
[18:07] | Skynet-Toyota-Trader-Joe’s? | 天网-本田-交易者-乔家工作 |
[18:08] | Give it to me! | 给我 |
[18:10] | Uh, you know this guy | 你知道这家伙 |
[18:11] | just got fired for sexual harassment, right? | 刚因为性骚扰被炒了吧 |
[18:14] | Yeah, so he’s learned his lesson | 对 所以他吸取了教训 |
[18:16] | and he’s ready to reenter the workforce. | 他已经准备好重新投入工作了 |
[18:18] | I have many penises. | 我有很多鸡巴 |
[18:20] | You said it, buddy. Give us a call. | 你说过了 伙计 给我们打电话 |
[18:25] | Do you wanna take a ride? There’s something I wanna show you. | 想去兜兜风吗 我想给你看点东西 |
[18:28] | Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! | 棒 棒 |
[18:35] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[18:37] | Shouldn’t you be out “Not really strangling” Someone? | 你不是应该在”不算是在掐人”吗 |
[18:40] | The last time I saw you, | 上一次和你见面 |
[18:41] | you said you still believed I could be a better person. | 你说你还是相信我能做一个好人 |
[18:44] | – Do you still believe that? – I do. | -你现在还信吗 -我信 |
[18:46] | I need you to write one of your take-downs. | 我需要你写一篇抨击文 |
[18:48] | – About me. – What? | -关于我 -什么 |
[18:49] | You can’t write anything about Gina, but… the other stuff. | 你不能写吉娜的事 但其他都行 |
[18:52] | Everything. I need to get it out. | 一切 我必须要说出来 |
[18:54] | No. I’m done writing about you, or for you, or with you. | 不 我不要再写你 为你或和你写了 |
[18:58] | Diane, please, I need this. | 戴安 拜托 我需要这样 |
[19:00] | I’m a bad guy and the world needs to know. | 我是一个坏人 全世界都该知道 |
[19:02] | There’s no such thing as “Bad guys” Or “Good guys.” | 根本没有什么好人和坏人之分 |
[19:06] | We’re all just… guys… | 我们只是…人 |
[19:08] | who do good stuff sometimes and bad stuff sometimes. | 偶尔会做好事 偶尔会做坏事 |
[19:11] | And all we can do is try | 我们只能努力 |
[19:12] | to do less bad stuff and more good stuff, | 少做些坏事 多做些好事 |
[19:15] | but you’re never going to be good. Because you’re not bad. | 但你永远不会是”好的” 因为你不是”坏的” |
[19:19] | So, you need to stop using that as an excuse. | 所以你不要再用这种借口了 |
[19:21] | I am asking to be held accountable. | 我再请求让我承担责任 |
[19:23] | And I’m telling you it’s not gonna happen. | 那我告诉你这是不可能的 |
[19:25] | Whatever you put in that story, | 不管你要说什么故事 |
[19:27] | no one is gonna “Hold you accountable.” | 没人会让你”承担责任” |
[19:30] | You need to take responsibility for yourself. | 你只能自己为自己承担责任 |
[19:32] | I don’t know how to do that! | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[19:40] | This is it. My special thinking spot. | 就是这里 我专门用来思考的地方 |
[19:43] | Let us put on a Lionel Richie album, | 放上莱昂纳尔·里奇的歌 |
[19:46] | and finger each other’s holes. | 然后爱抚对方的小穴 |
[19:49] | Henry, no. There’ll be time for that later. | 亨利 不 等一下有的是时间 |
[19:52] | I love it when you call me Father. | 我喜欢你叫我”父亲” |
[19:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:57] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[19:59] | I love you, Fatheeeeeer… | 我爱你 父亲…. |
[20:04] | Shh. It’s okay. It’s over now. It’s all over. | 没事了 都结束了 都结束了 |
[20:09] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:21] | She’s beautiful. What are you gonna call her? | 她真美 你准备叫她什么 |
[20:23] | Untitled Princess Carolyn Project. | 无名卡洛琳公主计划 |
[20:27] | But not really, though, right? | 但你不是认真的 对吗 |
[20:32] | Hey, do you think my cactus | 你觉得我离开六个月 |
[20:33] | is gonna be okay if I’m not there for six weeks? | 我的仙人掌都会没事吗 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I think your cactus is gonna be okay. | 嗯 我觉得你的仙人掌会没事的 |
[20:39] | – Is this a mistake? – No. | -这是个错误吗 -不 |
[20:42] | 山寨马里布 带着毒瘾来 清醒起身去 | |
[20:46] | Wow, it feels so weird to be eating here. | 在这里吃饭的感觉真奇怪 |
[20:49] | So, this is what it’s like from the other side. | 作为客人的感觉就是这样 |
[20:51] | Pickles, I took you here | 小腌瓜 我带你来这里 |
[20:52] | because I wanted you to be somewhere you felt comfortable. | 是因为希望能带你到让你感到安心的地方 |
[20:55] | Aw, that’s so sweet, Mister. | 你真好 酱酱 |
[20:57] | Because I need to talk to you about something. | 因为我需要和你说一件事 |
[21:00] | Oh, no, this is really bad. Why would you do this to me? | 不 太糟糕了 你为什么要这么对我 |
[21:03] | I didn’t tell you what it is. | 我都还没告诉你是什么事呢 |
[21:04] | No one ever “Needs to talk” About something good! | 没有人会”需要”说什么好事 |
[21:07] | No one ever says, “I need to talk to you: Happy Birthday” | 没人会说 “我需要和你说 生日快乐” |
[21:09] | or, “I need to talk to you: | 或者”我需要和你说 |
[21:11] | Felicity Jones hired a new stylist | 费莉希蒂·琼斯雇了新造型师 |
[21:12] | and her red carpet looks this season are to die for!” | 她这一季的红毯造型美翻了” |
[21:14] | Well, good news first: Felicity Jones did hire a new stylist, | 首先 好消息 费莉希蒂的确雇了新造型师 |
[21:17] | but sadly, her fashion choices just aren’t popping. | 但可惜她的时尚造型还是不行 |
[21:21] | Oh, no! This is bad news! Well, thank you for telling me. | 不 真的是坏消息 谢谢你告诉我 |
[21:24] | That isn’t the thing I was going to tell you. | 但我要和你说的不是这个 |
[21:26] | There’s more bad news? | 还有更多坏消息 |
[21:28] | Is it worse or not as bad as the Felicity Jones thing? | 比费莉希蒂的消息更糟糕还是没那么糟糕 |
[21:31] | Well, it’s different… | 那不一样 |
[21:33] | Whatever it is, we’re going to get through it together. | 不管是什么 我们都要一起度过 |
[21:36] | Whatever it is, I love you, and nothing’s going to change that. | 不管怎样 我爱你 什么都不会改变这一点 |
[21:40] | Nothing you say is going | 你说什么 |
[21:41] | to make me stop loving you, no matter what. | 都不会让我停止爱你 不管怎么样 |
[21:43] | Pickles… I… | 小腌瓜 我… |
[21:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:49] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[21:56] | What do I say… when I go in? | 我进去后…该说什么 |
[21:58] | You say, “Hello. I am BoJack. Horseman, obviously. | 你说”你好 我是波杰克 那个马男 |
[22:03] | You’ve probably heard of me. I’m very famous. | 你肯定听说过我 我很著名 |
[22:05] | So… Sober me up, please!” | 所以…给我戒毒吧 拜托” |
[22:07] | What if I get sober… | 如果我戒了 |
[22:09] | and I’m still the same awful person I’ve always been, | 我还是原来那个很坏的我 |
[22:13] | only more… sober? | 只不过更…清醒了 |
[22:14] | I think that is a very real possibility. | 我觉得很有这个可能 |
[22:17] | – Don’t be shitty. – I’m not. | -别闹我了 -我没有 |
[22:19] | Rehab is not a cure-all | 戒瘾并不是能让你 |
[22:20] | that’s gonna suddenly make you not an asshole. | 突然变得不混蛋的万能良药 |
[22:22] | Then why are we doing this? Let’s turn around and go home. | 那我们为什么要这么做 掉头回家吧 |
[22:24] | – You wanna go home? – Is that okay? | -你想回家吗 -行吗 |
[22:26] | Look, you have two options. | 你有两个选择 |
[22:27] | You can go back home and try to do things your way, | 你可以回家 试图以你的方式解决 |
[22:30] | like you’ve been doing all your life, | 就像你这辈子一直以来所做的一样 |
[22:32] | or you can see what these guys have to offer. | 或者你可以看看那些人有什么本事 |
[22:37] | I don’t understand why you’re being so nice to me. | 我不明白你为什么对我这么好 |
[22:39] | After everything you know about me, | 你了解了我的那么多事 |
[22:41] | all the shit I put you through. | 我让你受了这么多苦 |
[22:43] | When I was in high school, I had this friend. Abby. | 我读高中的时候 有个朋友 艾比 |
[22:47] | She was my only friend and we did everything together, | 她是我唯一的朋友 我们形影不离 |
[22:50] | until she got adopted by the cool kids | 直到后来那帮酷小孩接纳了她 |
[22:52] | and then she turned on me… | 她转头就开始欺负我 |
[22:54] | so fast. | 太快了 |
[22:55] | She used every secret she knew about me, every vulnerability. | 她利用她知道的我的每个秘密 每个弱点 |
[22:58] | She made me miserable my entire sophomore year. | 她让我整个高二都生不如死 |
[23:02] | But then that summer when her mom got sick, like really sick, | 但是那年夏天她妈妈生病了 病得很重 |
[23:06] | and all her cool friends | 她那帮酷朋友 |
[23:08] | were off vacationing in Martha’s Vineyard, | 都去玛莎葡萄园岛度假了 |
[23:10] | – I was there for her. – Why? | -我陪在她身边 -为什么 |
[23:12] | Because I’m an idiot. And it was Abby. | 因为我是个笨蛋 而且她可是艾比 |
[23:17] | And I hated her, and I will never forgive her, | 我恨她 我永远不会原谅她 |
[23:20] | but she needed me and… she was my best friend and I loved her. | 但她需要我 她曾是我最好的朋友 我爱她 |
[23:26] | And now… you’re here, and I hate you, | 现在是你 我恨你 |
[23:31] | but you’re my best friend, and you need me. | 但你是我最好的朋友 你需要我 |
[23:38] | You know what you’re gonna say? You wanna practice? | 你知道你要说什么吗 要练习一下吗 |
[23:41] | I’m gonna say, “Hello. I am BoJack Horseman. | 我要说”你好 我是马男波杰克 |
[23:44] | Obviously, you know who I am, | 你知道我是谁 |
[23:46] | because I’m very famous, and also we called ahead. | 因为我很著名 我们提前打电话来过了 |
[23:50] | And I am here because… I need help.” | 我来是因为 我需要帮助” |