时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 现在是什么时候 原创剧集 | |
[00:12] | Now I see why they call you “Sassy.” | 现在我明白他们为什么叫你”萨西”了 |
[00:14] | – Hello, old friend. – Fritz! But you’re dead! | -你好 老朋友 -弗里茨 你明明死了 |
[00:17] | Dead serious… about haunting you. | 死透了…要来缠着你 |
[00:21] | I haven’t had sex that good since my wife died. | 自从我妻子死后就从来没有在床上这么爽过 |
[00:23] | To be clear, the sex was pre-death. | 澄清一下 那是都是死前和她做的爱 |
[00:25] | Philbert, I don’t want to be one of those girls, | 菲尔伯特 我不想跟那些女孩一样 |
[00:27] | but did you murder your wife? | 但你到底有没有杀死你妻子 |
[00:29] | How many people are dead because of you? | 有多少人因为你死了 |
[00:31] | Those were bad guys! They stole the mayor’s submarine. | 那都是坏人 他们偷了市长的潜水艇 |
[00:34] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[00:35] | I’m going to the chief! | 我要去找警长 |
[00:36] | The whole world’s gonna know what you did. | 全世界都会知道你的所作所为 |
[00:38] | You can’t do that, Marjorie. | 你不能这么做 玛乔丽 |
[00:40] | John, it’s over. | 约翰 结束了 |
[00:42] | Fritz, you maniac! What are you doing? | 弗里茨 你这个疯子 你在干什么 |
[00:43] | – What you’re too chickenshit to do. – John! Help! | -做你太懦弱不敢做的事 -约翰 救命 |
[00:53] | You shot your partner? | 你朝你搭档开了枪 |
[00:54] | I had no choice! He was strangling my wife! | 我别无选择 他在掐我的妻子 |
[00:56] | Kiss me, you smart, handsome renegade. | 吻我 你这个聪明帅气的叛徒 |
[00:59] | There’s no time for that now. The nuclear missiles are coming. | 没有时间了 核弹快要击中我们了 |
[01:10] | 市长有麻烦 查深网 | |
[01:18] | 别相信孤儿 闰年阴谋 | |
[01:25] | 405国道交通状况略有改善 因为有三百万人死于核弹 | |
[01:31] | 给园丁酬劳 凶杀案 | |
[01:33] | 尸体越多 问题越多 | |
[01:36] | 荣誉警探 颁发荣誉马克杯 | |
[01:42] | 口红印 亲近你的朋友 更要亲近你的敌人 | |
[02:06] | It’s been six months since the missiles hit. | 已经是核弹落地后的第六个月了 |
[02:09] | The air is thick with the stench of death, | 空气中弥漫着死亡的恶臭 |
[02:11] | and the hospitals are delivering some very wacky babies. | 医院里诞下了不少怪异的婴儿 |
[02:14] | But, finally, they reopened the Yogurtland near me. | 但他们终于重新开张了我家附近的酸奶领地 |
[02:19] | Sometimes, even mushroom clouds have a silver lining. | 有时候 就算是蘑菇云也得带银边 |
[02:22] | Hey, partner. | 搭档 |
[02:22] | Looks like you’re getting soft… serve frozen yogurt. | 看来你要软…制冻酸奶 |
[02:26] | Now I continue to see why they call you “Sassy.” | 现在我越来越明白他们为什么叫你萨西了 |
[02:29] | It’s also been six months since I told Sassy the truth. | 这也是我告诉萨西真相后的第六个月 |
[02:32] | About Fritz. My wife. | 关于弗里茨 我妻子 |
[02:34] | And Sassy hasn’t turned me in. I think she likes me. | 萨西还没有告发我 我觉得她喜欢我 |
[02:38] | Cut! | 卡 |
[02:41] | BoJack, I told you not to eat the prop food. | 波杰克 我和你说过别吃道具食物 |
[02:43] | That fake yogurt costs $500 a cup! | 那假酸奶要500一杯 |
[02:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:53] | And it’s a hit. Which is great for me, but even better for Gina. | 大热 对我来说很棒 但对吉娜来说更棒 |
[03:04] | You know, I’ve done so many TV shows, | 我拍过很多电视剧 |
[03:06] | but this is the first one that’s kind of turned me into a star. | 这是第一部让我出名的 |
[03:09] | It’s a big step up from just recurring | 就跟《警察来了》 |
[03:10] | on The Cops are Coming, Whee-oo, Whee-oo. | 再现似的 |
[03:12] | And the weird part is I’m not secretly bitter and jealous. | 奇怪的是 我并没有感到暗中不满或嫉妒 |
[03:15] | I like seeing her happy. | 我喜欢看到她开心 |
[03:18] | But I still have this little rancid itch | 但我内心中仍然有隐隐的不安 |
[03:20] | saying something isn’t right. | 觉得有点不对劲 |
[03:22] | It’s like there’s always something lurking | 好像在地平线那一头 |
[03:25] | just beyond the horizon. | 总有东西在盘旋 |
[03:28] | Philbert the Troubled Detective. | 麻烦警探菲尔伯特 |
[03:30] | I see. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[03:32] | Why do you still use a landline? | 你为什么还用固定电话 |
[03:34] | What am I supposed to tell her, I’m just an old-fashioned guy? | 我该怎么和她说我只是一个怀旧的人 |
[03:37] | Or maybe I like things that are plugged to the wall? | 或者我喜欢连在墙上的东西 |
[03:39] | Something to grab onto if I start floating away. | 如果我要飘走时能抓住的东西 |
[03:42] | That was my wife’s landline. | 那是我妻子的固定电话 |
[03:46] | – I’m so sorry. – Never mind that. | -我很抱歉 -没关系 |
[03:48] | The chief’s been murdered. | 局长被杀害了 |
[03:49] | Oh, Philbert, that’s awful. | 菲尔伯特 这太可怕了 |
[03:50] | I know how much you didn’t want him to be murdered. | 我知道你一点都不希望看到他被杀 |
[03:52] | Sassy, put on some pants. You’ve got a sweet bottom, | 萨西 穿上裤子 你的屁股很美 |
[03:55] | but the only bottom I’m interested in right now | 但我现在只想 |
[03:57] | is the bottom of this case, and getting to it. | 将这个案子查个底朝天 |
[03:59] | Because this time, it’s personnel. | 因为这次 是内部的 |
[04:04] | Cut! | 卡 |
[04:05] | Did you want me to say, “This time it’s personal”? | 你希望我说”这次是私事”吗 |
[04:08] | No, that’s a cliche. You’re saying it’s an inside job. | 不 那太老套了 你要说这是有内鬼 |
[04:11] | Someone on the force. “This time, it’s personnel.” | 警局的人干的 “这次 是内部的” |
[04:14] | – Ah, okay. – The strangling looks fake. | -好吧 -掐脖子戏太假 |
[04:17] | Ooh, maybe it would be scarier… if I talked like this– | 也许这样能更可怕…我这样说话 |
[04:20] | I already told you. No spooky voice! | 我跟你说过了 不要发出吓人的声音 |
[04:22] | Do you want me to roll my eyes back and stick my tongue out? | 你想要我翻白眼吐舌头吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah, let’s try that. | 好的 我们试试 |
[04:29] | Gina, you noticed anything funky about these new scripts? | 吉娜 你发现这些新剧本奇怪的地方了吗 |
[04:32] | Yeah. Without Diane around | 发现了 戴安不在 |
[04:33] | to police Flip’s use of the word “Literally,” | 没人提醒弗利普怎么用”确实”了 |
[04:35] | you’d think “The literally store” was going out of business. | 我还以为不会再看到”确实店”[似酒水]了呢 |
[04:37] | Figuratively. | 举个例子 |
[04:38] | What? No. I mean the story with the chief. | 什么 不 我是说局长的故事 |
[04:40] | I think it’s stolen from my life. | 我觉得是在抄袭我的人生 |
[04:42] | I mean, I also had a male boss who died. Herb Kazazz. | 我也有个死去的男性上司 赫比·哈萨克 |
[04:46] | Seems like a coincidence. | 看起来是个巧合 |
[04:47] | The chief is named Basil. | 局长的名字叫巴兹尔 |
[04:49] | Like basil, which is an herb! Like Herb. | 音同罗勒 那是一种药草 音同赫比 |
[04:51] | I just don’t think anyone would | 我觉得没人会在 |
[04:52] | use a story from your life without telling you. | 不告知你的情况下用你的故事 |
[04:54] | – Diane would. – She’s not writing on the show anymore. | -戴安就会 -她不再继续写剧本了 |
[04:57] | You think Flip read her book? | 你觉得弗利普看了她的书吗 |
[04:58] | Wait a minute. “Her book.” “Herb… ook.” | 等等 “她的书”连起来就是”赫比的书” |
[05:01] | – What’s going on with you? – I’m gonna get to the bottom of this | -你怎么回事 -我要把这查个底朝天 |
[05:03] | because this time, it’s business. | 因为这一次是我的事 |
[05:05] | Personal business. | 私事 |
[05:10] | Hey, friend. Where’d you get your ideas from? | 朋友 你的创意是哪儿来的 |
[05:13] | I’m just– I’m so interested in your process. | 我就是…对你的创作过程很感兴趣 |
[05:15] | Do you make them up, | 你是自己编的呢 |
[05:16] | or get inspired by other things or people’s… lives? | 还是受到其他人生活的…启发 |
[05:20] | What are you accusing me of? | 你想指控我什么 |
[05:21] | You think I can’t come up with my own ideas? | 你觉得我自己想不出什么主意吗 |
[05:23] | Those popsicle guys signed a release. | 那些卖棒冰的可是签了授权书的 |
[05:25] | Popsicle guys? | 卖棒冰的 |
[05:26] | – What are you talking about? – What are you talking about? | -你在说什么 -你在说什么 |
[05:31] | Something’s going on. I must be singing a song called “Crazy” | 有点不对劲 我肯定是唱了《疯狂》 |
[05:34] | because everyone’s treating me like a patsy. | 因为大家都觉得我是懦夫 |
[05:36] | All I know for sure is Flip’s hiding something. | 我只能确定弗利普有所隐瞒 |
[05:38] | Something about “Popsicle guys.” | 关于”卖棒冰的” |
[05:40] | – Hey, buddy. Is everything okay in here? – Yeah, fine. | -伙计 你没事吧 -没事 |
[05:43] | Really? Because this trailer belongs to Stingray Liotta. | 真的吗 因为这拖车可是黄貂鱼里欧塔的 |
[05:50] | Oh. Uh, I guess I’ve been a little distracted. | 看来我有点走神了 |
[05:51] | Are you sure you’re okay? Because you’re my friend, | 你确定你没事吧 因为你是我朋友 |
[05:54] | and I would never forgive myself if something happened to you | 如果你出了什么事 影响到我们的日程 |
[05:57] | that affected our ability to stay on schedule. | 我绝对不会原谅我自己的 |
[05:59] | – What? – BoJack, I care about you, | -什么 -波杰克 我在乎你 |
[06:01] | and also the 218 other people who will be out of a job | 以及其他218个如果你崩盘 |
[06:05] | if you spin out like you usually do. | 就会丢掉工作的人 |
[06:07] | Now are you keeping things together? | 你能振作起来吗 |
[06:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:09] | I’m not gonna screw up this professional opportunity for you. | 我不会毁掉你的这个职业机会 |
[06:11] | Your concern is very touching. | 谢谢你的担心 |
[06:13] | What’s in those pills you keep taking? | 你一直在服用的这些药是什么 |
[06:14] | How about if you really cared, | 如果你真的关心的话 |
[06:16] | you should’ve been there the day I fell off a building? | 我从楼顶摔下来的时候你就应该在场 |
[06:18] | But no. You had other important business to attend to. | 但是没有 你有更重要的事要做 |
[06:20] | – BoJack– – You’re doing a great job, | -波杰克 -你做得很棒 |
[06:22] | making me feel like you give a shit. | 让我觉得你好像在乎似的 |
[06:24] | You’re gonna be an awesome mom. | 你会成为一个很棒的妈妈 |
[06:27] | I think you’re overworked. | 我觉得你工作太久了 |
[06:28] | Oh, for real? With a side order of, | 真的吗 我要再加上一句 |
[06:30] | “Ya think?” And sundry retorts of that fashion. | “你这么认为吗”和各种各样的反驳 |
[06:32] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来这样吧 |
[06:34] | You’re gonna take the rest of the night off. | 你今天晚上回去休息 |
[06:35] | You’re gonna get some sleep. | 你要好好睡一觉 |
[06:37] | And when you come back, you’re gonna be professional, | 等你回来 你要保持敬业状态 |
[06:39] | you’re gonna be courteous, | 你要有基本礼仪 |
[06:40] | and you’re gonna have your shit together. | 你得给我找回你的状态 |
[06:42] | Fine! And… I’m sorry, about the mom thing. | 好吧 我很抱歉 不该说关于妈妈的事 |
[06:46] | Get some sleep. | 去睡觉吧 |
[06:51] | – I can’t sleep. – Ugh. Yeah, you mentioned. | -我睡不着 -对 你说过了 |
[06:53] | – Flip was acting very suspicious. – He sure was. Eight hours ago. | -弗利普表现很可疑 -没错 八小时前 |
[06:57] | But we’re home now, and it’s 4:00 in the morning. | 但我们现在回家了 已经凌晨四点了 |
[07:00] | Princess Carolyn’s getting all up in my business! | 卡洛琳公主对我指手画脚的 |
[07:02] | She told me that I seem “Not okay,” And was “Spinning out,” | 她说我看上去”不行” 要”崩盘” |
[07:05] | – and “Would make a great mom.” – Not sure you’d be the best mom. | -“能做一个好妈妈” -你应该不会做好妈妈 |
[07:09] | I’d be a wonderful mother! | 我会成为一个完美的妈妈 |
[07:11] | Watch it, BoJack. | 小心 波杰克 |
[07:12] | You’re losing it. Gotta be cool for Gina. | 你失控了 对吉娜好[酷]点 |
[07:14] | What’s something a cool person would say? | 酷的人一般会怎么说 |
[07:16] | Uh, hey, Daddy-O. | 哥们儿 |
[07:17] | Gotta splitsville to the lavatory | 我要去厕所了 |
[07:18] | if you catch my drift. Hang ten! | 如果你懂我意思的话 开心 |
[07:20] | – Oh, okay. – Nailed it. | -好吧 -搞定 |
[07:39] | BoJack, I know what’s going on. | 波杰克 我知道发生了什么 |
[07:42] | Uh… you do? | 是吗 |
[07:43] | You’re taking the character home with you. | 你带着角色回家了 |
[07:45] | It happens to every actor. | 每个演员都会这样 |
[07:46] | I played a girls’ PE coach who solved mysteries | 我曾经在《她低语死亡》的试播集中 |
[07:48] | in a pilot called, Death, She Whistles. | 扮演一个解决神秘事件的女子体育教练 |
[07:50] | It never went to series, but I got so into it, | 没拍成剧 但是我过于沉迷 |
[07:52] | I spent months ordering every mouthy teen I saw | 我好几个月看到有孩子骂人就抓住 |
[07:54] | – to drop and give me 20. – Yeah, you’re probably right. | -要他们给我20元 -也许你说得对 |
[08:30] | The BoJack Mysteries will continue after this. | 波杰克迷案未完待续 |
[08:38] | Hello. I hope you’re enjoying Philbert. | 大家好 希望你们喜欢《菲尔伯特》 |
[08:41] | Is everyone having a good time? | 大家都看得开心吗 |
[08:44] | Okay, I’m gonna level with you. I’m in a real situation here | 我就知说了吧 我现在面临了困境 |
[08:48] | because I did not realize | 因为我没有意识到 |
[08:50] | I was supposed to sell ads for this show. | 我应该为这部剧卖广告 |
[08:52] | Nobody specifically told me | 没有人明确和我说过 |
[08:53] | that was under the purview of the president of ad sales! | 这属于广告销售总裁的职责范围 |
[08:57] | So, if anyone wants to buy 30 million dollars’-worth of ad time, | 所以如果有人想要买价值三千万的广告时间 |
[09:01] | or work out some sort of licensing arrangement, | 或者办理一些什么证 |
[09:04] | basically, what you need to know about me | 基本上来说 你只需要知道 |
[09:06] | is I am desperate and will say yes to anything. | 我现在很绝望 什么都答应 |
[09:10] | Let the negotiations begin! | 开始谈判吧 |
[09:12] | And now, back to the show. | 现在 回到剧中 |
[09:18] | Who sent this? What do they know? | 这是谁寄的 他们知道什么 |
[09:21] | Do they know things? Let’s find out. | 他们知道吗 我们查一查 |
[09:23] | Hey, BoJack! Did the L.A. Gazette come today? | 波杰克 《洛杉矶公报》今天来吗 |
[09:25] | Apparently, I’m on their “35 Over 35 but Under 40” List. | 我在他们《35名35以上40以下成功人士》名单上 |
[09:28] | Uh, no, nothing came today! I wasn’t looking at anything. | 没有 今天没东西到 我没在找东西 |
[09:31] | Why are you so insistent that something came today? | 你为什么这么坚持今天有东西会到 |
[09:33] | Obsessed with things coming much? | 这么想要到吗 |
[09:35] | Whatever this creep has on me could ruin the show, | 这变态手里的料可能会毁掉这部剧 |
[09:37] | And there goes Gina’s newfound happiness. | 那吉娜刚刚拥有的幸福也会化为乌有 |
[09:39] | I gotta find out who sent this. For her sake. | 我必须查出这是谁寄的 为了她 |
[09:45] | This case is like the movie, Love Actually. No leads. | 这案子就像《真爱至上》 毫无头绪 |
[09:48] | – Hope the coroner can help us out. – She will. | -希望验尸官能帮我们 -她会的 |
[09:50] | We got a lot of history, me and the coroner. | 我和验尸官有过不少交情呢 |
[09:51] | Here’s a picture. She used to be one of my closest friends. | 这是照片 她曾经是我的密友之一 |
[09:55] | Used to? | 曾经 |
[09:56] | Times change. | 时过境迁了 |
[10:00] | Diane! Diane! Diane! I know you sent me the note! | 戴安 戴安 我知道字条是你寄的 |
[10:05] | – What note? – What note? | -什么字条 -什么字条 |
[10:06] | The one you slipped under my door. | 你塞进我门缝的这一张 |
[10:08] | See, great actors embody their roles, | 伟大的演员会渗透到角色中 |
[10:10] | so I’ve picked up some detective skills. | 我学到了一些侦查技巧 |
[10:11] | That letter “I” Is in a nerd font. | 那个字母”I”用的是很呆的字体 |
[10:14] | I’d say it’s from The Believer. | 我敢说是从《信徒》上剪下来的 |
[10:15] | And you’re the only person who reads The Believer. | 只有你会读《信徒》 |
[10:18] | First of all, The Believer is a very popular $12 magazine. | 首先 《信徒》是非常流行的12元杂志 |
[10:21] | And I didn’t send this dumb note. | 以及这张傻乎乎的字条不是我给你的 |
[10:23] | You love revealing my secrets. And not sharing your cobbler! | 我喜欢给我揭晓秘密 还不分享你的馅饼 |
[10:29] | Who else could have done it? | 还有谁会这么做 |
[10:30] | I don’t know. Who’d you piss off? | 我不知道 你惹了谁 |
[10:32] | She’s right. Lotta people have it out for me. | 她说得对 很多人都和我有恩怨 |
[10:35] | But who the hell would want to hurt the chief? | 但是谁会想杀害局长呢 |
[10:37] | Hey, Philbert. This your friend? | 菲尔伯特 这是你朋友吗 |
[10:40] | A second strangling victim. | 第二名被绞死的受害人 |
[10:42] | If it’s the same killer, he’s a real pain in the neck. | 如果是同一名杀手 那他真的是钟爱脖子 |
[10:44] | Hey, there’s being sassy, | 就算你是萨西 |
[10:46] | and there’s going over the line with humor. Literally. | 也得注意幽默的界限 确实的 |
[10:49] | All right, enough chokes. Let’s put together a list of suspects. | 不说相劝了 赶紧列嫌犯名单吧 |
[10:53] | Yeah, suspects. | 好的 嫌犯 |
[10:55] | Gotta keep it together and go through the suspects. | 得振作起来调查嫌犯 |
[11:02] | Who would wanna take down BoJack Horseman? | 谁会想干掉马男波杰克 |
[11:08] | No. Don’t call Charlotte. | 不 别打给夏洛特 |
[11:09] | That’s a terrible idea. Don’t do it. | 这是个坏主意 别这么做 |
[11:12] | Hello! Charlotte’s husband Kyle here! | 你好 我是夏洛特的丈夫凯尔 |
[11:15] | Hello? Hello, hello, hello? | 喂 喂喂喂 |
[11:17] | This is your last chance, okay? | 这是你最后的机会 |
[11:19] | Three, two… | 三 二 |
[11:21] | All right, you get another second here. What’s going on? | 好吧 再给你一秒钟 怎么回事 |
[11:24] | – I’m doing a survey for the cable company. – All right. | -我在为有线公司进行一次调查 -好吧 |
[11:27] | I’ve got time for a survey. Kinda fun to think | 我有时间做调查 想到大公司 |
[11:29] | big-time corporations care about what little old Kyle thinks. | 还关心小小的老凯尔的想法还真是不错 |
[11:32] | On a scale of one to ten, | 从一到十 |
[11:35] | how would you rate your cable service? | 你认为你的有线服务能打几分 |
[11:37] | Oh, that’s a tough one, right off the bat. Let’s see. | 好难 这么直奔主题 让我想想 |
[11:40] | Don’t take this personally, but I’m gonna say eight. | 别太往心里去 但我要打八分 |
[11:42] | And on a scale of one to ten, how is your marriage? | 从一到十 你的婚姻怎么样 |
[11:45] | Well, that’s a little personal, don’t ya think? | 这问题有点私人了 你不觉得吗 |
[11:47] | Oh, okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[11:49] | But I guess if it helps your survey– | 但如果能帮助你的调查… |
[11:51] | my wife and I had some rough patches, | 我和我的妻子有过争吵 |
[11:52] | but we’re stronger now we’ve got through them. | 但现在都过去了 我们感情更好了 |
[11:54] | – I’m gonna give us an eight. – Okay, so it sounds like your wife | -我会打八分 -那听起来你的妻子 |
[11:57] | isn’t obsessed with a desire to exact revenge on a former friend? | 并没有沉迷于想要向她的一个老朋友复仇 |
[12:01] | – What? – For cable-related reasons or otherwise? | -什么 -为了跟有线相关的原因 |
[12:04] | – I don’t think so. – Okay, wonderful. | -我想没有 -完美 |
[12:07] | On a scale of one to ten, | 从一到十 |
[12:09] | how would you rate your daughter’s sexual maturity? | 你如何评判你女儿的性成熟程度 |
[12:11] | Boy, that’s a sticky one. | 天啊 这好难 |
[12:13] | I’m just reading what’s in front of me. | 我只是在照着念而已 |
[12:14] | Pfft. I don’t even know how to judge that. | 我不知道该怎么评判 |
[12:16] | Uh, let’s say that one is, “Horribly scarred | 一分是”被一个她信任的 |
[12:19] | by an older man she trusted | 年长之人的举动吓到 |
[12:21] | and is now dedicated to | 现在正准备 |
[12:22] | getting the word out about the bad thing he did,” | 说出他所做的事” |
[12:24] | and ten is, “Slowly explored her body | 十分是”慢慢在闲暇之余 |
[12:27] | in a healthy way on her own timetable | 开始健康地探索自己的身体 |
[12:29] | and is now completely emotionally well-adjusted?” | 现在的情绪已经完全调整好了” |
[12:31] | I don’t know, maybe eight? | 我不知道 大概八分吧 |
[12:33] | I feel like I’m kind of defaulting to eights. | 我觉得我好像默认都打八分 |
[12:35] | Okay, thanks, bye! | 谢谢 再见 |
[12:36] | Wait! Don’t go. I got a couple questions. | 等等 别挂 我还有几个问题 |
[12:37] | Question number one. What channel is Netflix? | 第一个问题 网飞是几号台 |
[12:39] | Gotta get back to Scotland. You’re the man now, dawg. | 我得回苏格兰了 你最棒了 狗狗 |
[12:42] | Well, that didn’t pan out. | 不行 |
[12:43] | We got no leads, and the Olive Garden won’t deliver. | 我们没有线索 橄榄花园也不送外卖 |
[12:45] | Sure, when you’re there, you’re “Family.” | 你在那儿的时候还叫你”家人” |
[12:47] | There’s gotta be something we’re not seeing. | 我们肯定遗漏了些什么 |
[12:49] | All these victims, strangled. | 这些受害者都是被掐死的 |
[12:51] | Yeah, this case just gets strangler and strangler. | 这案子真是越来越悬了 |
[12:55] | You made puns! | 你还说双关语 |
[12:56] | You could laugh after two murders. | 如果只发生两起命案 你可以笑一笑 |
[12:57] | But now we’re talking about | 但现在我们面对的是 |
[12:58] | eight innocent people killed in five days! | 五天内被杀的八名无辜的人 |
[13:01] | This guy’s really going full throttle. | 这个人真是火力全开 |
[13:05] | I guess it’s just funnier when I do it. | 我觉得我这样做更好笑吧 |
[13:06] | The point is, we have to stop him. | 重点是 我们必须阻止他 |
[13:10] | So many people could have sent that note. | 会寄这张字条的可能有很多人 |
[13:12] | Why do so many people hate me? | 为什么有这么多人恨我 |
[13:13] | Oh, put up a picture of Crispin Glover. | 再贴一张里斯平·格洛弗的照片 |
[13:15] | Apparently, I spilled coffee on his shirt in a dream he had. | 有一次我在他梦中把咖啡撒到他衣服上了 |
[13:18] | I’m not sure production assistants | 我觉得制片助理 |
[13:19] | are supposed to help make lists of enemies. | 应该不用帮忙列死敌名单吧 |
[13:22] | Hey, if you’re gonna whine like that, | 如果你要这么抱怨 |
[13:23] | put your own picture on the wall too. | 那就把你自己的照片也贴上去 |
[13:25] | Oh, shit, what time is it? I gotta get to set. | 该死 几点了 我得去片场 |
[13:27] | We are on set. | 我们就在片场 |
[13:29] | Oh, yeah. We are, in fact, on set. | 对 我们就在片场 |
[13:39] | I’m telling you, BoJack’s onto us! | 我告诉你 波杰克盯上我们了 |
[13:42] | Oh, he’s not onto anything. | 他谁都盯 |
[13:44] | I think he knows about the popsicle guys! | 我觉得他知道卖棒冰的那个人了 |
[13:46] | – Wha–? – Pickles, about dinner tonight, | -什么 -小腌瓜 今晚的晚餐 |
[13:47] | am I any network with a show starring Kyle Bornheimer? | 我是有凯尔·柏海莫参演剧的网络台吗 |
[13:51] | Because I have to cancel. | 因为我要取消了 |
[13:53] | Nothing’s wrong. Just another heavy night of shooting. | 没出什么事 就是今晚拍片又很忙 |
[13:56] | Gotta go! Love you! | 挂了 爱你哦 |
[13:57] | Love being monogamous! | 爱一夫一妻制 |
[14:00] | Hey, BoJack! | 波杰克 |
[14:01] | Look at you, skulking behind doors with a malevolent aura. | 看看你 恶毒地鬼鬼祟祟躲在门后 |
[14:04] | – Someone is hiding something. – How did you know? | -有人有所隐瞒 -你怎么知道的 |
[14:06] | – Did you talk to Diane? – Yes. I did talk to Diane. | -你和戴安聊过了吗 -我找戴安聊过了 |
[14:09] | BoJack, I promise it was a one-time thing. | 波杰克 我保证那只会发生一次 |
[14:12] | The worst thing that could happen | 我最不希望看到 |
[14:13] | is if I lost your respect over this. | 我因此失去你对我的尊重 |
[14:15] | I couldn’t live with myself if your respect for me fell any lower | 我受不了你对我的尊重 |
[14:18] | than the current level of respect you have for me, | 低于你现在对我的尊重程度 |
[14:20] | which as we both know is very high. | 我们都知道现在很高 |
[14:22] | Can we just pretend this whole thing never happened? | 我们能不能假装这一切都没有发生过 |
[14:24] | – What whole thing? – Thank you. | -什么一切 -谢谢你 |
[14:28] | There’s gotta be a simple explanation. | 肯定有一个简单的解释 |
[14:30] | No. I’m telling you, this whole thing is rotten, Gina. | 不 我告诉你 一切都腐败了 吉娜 |
[14:33] | – You said “Gina” Again! – What? | -你又说吉娜 -什么 |
[14:35] | You called her “Gina.” The character’s name is “Sassy.” | 你叫她吉娜 角色的名字是萨西 |
[14:37] | Right. Um, no. This whole thing is rotten, Sassy. | 对 不 这一切都腐败了 萨西 |
[14:41] | Whatever it is, we’ll figure it out together, okay? | 不管是怎么回事 我们都会一起查出来的 |
[14:43] | – Okay. – In the morning. | -好 -明早再说 |
[14:49] | Fritz! | 弗里茨 |
[14:50] | We’re not so different, you and I. | 你和我 其实没什么不一样 |
[14:52] | In fact, in many ways, you might even say we’re the same. | 事实上 在很多方面 我们可能一模一样 |
[14:55] | Samie, samie, samie-same, you might say. | 一模一样 一模一样 可以这么说 |
[14:59] | Twinsies, even. | 甚至像双胞胎 |
[15:01] | – Fritz, you’re not real. – Does this feel real enough for ya? | -弗里茨 你不是真的 -这感觉够真吗 |
[15:05] | You don’t have to do this. You can trust me. | 你不用这么做的 你可以信任我 |
[15:07] | I do trust you. | 我信任你 |
[15:09] | But I don’t trust her. | 但我不信任她 |
[15:13] | And that’s why I still have a landline. | 所以我还用固定电话 |
[15:19] | What’s going on? I’m a heavy sleeper. | 怎么回事 我睡得很沉 |
[15:22] | The pieces are starting to fit together. Literally. | 一切都开始拼凑起来了 确实 |
[15:26] | He’s got a secret he won’t tell me. And he’s not alone. | 他有不愿意告诉我的秘密 他还不是一个人 |
[15:28] | That’s why she keeps checking on me– | 所以她一直来看我 |
[15:30] | to make sure that I’m not getting too close to the truth. | 确保我不会太过于接近真相 |
[15:32] | Who else is in on it? | 还有谁参与 |
[15:34] | Mr. Peanutbutter. He’s up to something. | 花生酱先生 他有什么事 |
[15:36] | Something involving… Diane! | 一些关于…戴安的事 |
[15:39] | But what do they all have in… | 但是他们都有什么 |
[15:41] | Common? | 共同点 |
[15:48] | They all made Philbert. | 他们都创造了菲尔伯特 |
[15:50] | This whole show is designed to reveal my secrets and destroy me. | 这部剧就是为了揭露我的秘密 毁了我 |
[15:53] | And poor Gina is caught up in the madness. | 可怜的吉娜不幸被卷入了 |
[15:55] | I have to find a way protect her! Get it? | 我得想办法保护她 明白吗 |
[15:58] | Everyone’s evil. It’s a conspiracy to destroy you. | 所有人都很邪恶 这是摧毁你的阴谋 |
[16:01] | Protect Gina. Got it. | 保护吉娜 明白 |
[16:02] | The Fascinating Mysteries of Detective BoJack Who Is Great… | 超强警探波杰克的精彩谜案 |
[16:06] | will continue after this. | 稍后继续 |
[16:11] | What…? | 什么 |
[16:14] | I really think we should get to set. | 我觉得我们真的该去片场了 |
[16:16] | – Aren’t we on set? – You’re at home. | -我们没在片场吗 -你在家里 |
[16:18] | I came to get you because you didn’t show up at call time. | 我来接你的 因为你没有准时出现 |
[16:22] | Why didn’t you come earlier? Are you trying to take me down, too? | 你为什么不早点来 你也想弄我吗 |
[16:25] | Down… to set. | 弄…去片场 |
[16:32] | Hey, everyone! BoJack’s here, ready to shoot! | 大家好 波杰克来了 准备好拍摄了 |
[16:34] | – What are we waiting for? Come on. – All right, set it up! | -我们还在等什么 -好了 准备开拍 |
[16:37] | BoJack, what’s going on with you? | 波杰克 你到底怎么回事 |
[16:38] | I can’t tell her the truth. She’s safer knowing nothing. | 我不能告诉她真相 她不知道更安全 |
[16:41] | You realize you just said that out loud? | 你知道你自己刚刚大声说出来了吧 |
[16:43] | Oh. Sorry. Too many night shoots. | 对不起 夜场太多了 |
[16:45] | It’s so hard to lie to her. | 对她撒谎太难了 |
[16:46] | You just said that out loud, too. | 你刚刚又大声说出来了 |
[16:48] | You do know this is real, right? | 你知道这是现实吧 |
[16:49] | More real than you even know, dollface. | 比你想象的要现实多了 娃娃脸 |
[16:52] | Face. Clocks have faces. | 脸 钟有钟面 |
[16:54] | That’s it! | 就是这个 |
[16:55] | Where the hell is he going? | 他要去哪里 |
[16:59] | Gotta get ’em… Gotta go. Gotta catch up. | 得去找到他们 赶紧 得赶紧 |
[17:08] | Todd Chavez. The man in charge. | 陶德·查韦斯 负责的人 |
[17:10] | The guy who has a face, | 他有一张脸面 |
[17:11] | which is what clocks have, | 就像钟表一样 |
[17:12] | and also hands, which clocks have, too. | 还有手 就像钟表指针 |
[17:14] | I should have known his clocky-handy face was behind this. | 我早该猜到始作俑者是他这张钟表脸 |
[17:18] | – Hi, BoJack! – The gif is up, bozzo. | -波杰克 -你的把戏败露了 混蛋 |
[17:20] | – Spill the beefs. – Okay, you got me. | -说出真相 -好吧 被你发现了 |
[17:22] | In order to offset the costs of video hosting, | 为了填补视频投放的支出 |
[17:25] | I needed to sign a licensing deal with a pharmaceutical company, | 我不得不跟一家制药公司签署了协议 |
[17:28] | but I think this still | 但我觉得这还是 |
[17:30] | maintains the dignity of Flip’s original vision. | 维持了弗利普原版的风味 |
[17:34] | “Oopsie, gotta poopsie”? | “哎哟 真爽” |
[17:35] | That sounds like a thing Philbert would say, right? | 听起来像是菲尔伯特会说的话 对吧 |
[17:38] | We’re also doing a board game, a lunchbox, | 我们还做了一款桌游 午餐盒 |
[17:40] | and a campaign with a national taco chain. | 还和全国连锁玉米饼店联合推出产品 |
[17:43] | The “Philburrito.” So zesty, you’ll forget your murdered wife. | “菲尔伯特饼” 美味到让你忘记杀了妻子 |
[17:49] | So, you wrote the note! | 所以这字条是你写的 |
[17:50] | – Uh, no, that’s– – Tell me the truth, Chavez! | -不 那是 -告诉我真相 查韦斯 |
[17:53] | Have you always been secretly jealous of me? | 你是不是一直都在暗中嫉妒我 |
[17:55] | Did you hate that you were a nothing and I was a successful cop? | 你痛恨你是个小人物 而我是个成功的警察 |
[17:58] | Did you create this entire television show to destroy me? | 你打造这部电视剧就是为了毁了我吗 |
[18:01] | That’s a lotta questions, but, generally, no. | 一下子好多问题 但答案都是否定 |
[18:05] | – This ends now. – Hey, whoa, whoa, careful! | -到此为止了 -小心点 |
[18:11] | – Fritz! Put down the gun. – No, BoJack, that’s not– | -弗里茨 放下枪 -不 波杰克 那不是 |
[18:13] | I am going to blow my load! | 我要爆发了 |
[18:16] | Don’t do it. Don’t pull the trigger! | 不 不要扣下扳机 |
[18:17] | It is imminent! Prepare to exchange fluids. | 要来了 准备交换液体 |
[18:21] | – No! – Beep, beep! | -不 -哔哔 |
[18:24] | You’re a super gal. I’ll call you. | 你真是个好姑娘 我会给你打电话 |
[18:27] | Fritz is getting away! | 弗里茨要跑了 |
[18:29] | BoJack, hold on– | 波杰克 等等 |
[18:42] | – BoJack, what are we doing? – What? | -波杰克 我们在干什么 -什么 |
[18:45] | All this running around. | 这一切徒劳 |
[18:47] | Gina. Someone is trying to take me down, take the show down. | 吉娜 有人想干掉我 破坏这部剧 |
[18:50] | So, what, you solve this little mystery, | 所以呢 你解决了这个小谜题 |
[18:52] | fix this little hole, and then everything will be fine? | 填上这个小洞 一切就会没事了吗 |
[18:54] | I’m doing this for you, Gina. | 我都是为了你 吉娜 |
[18:55] | You don’t want that. For everything to be fine? | 你才不想一切都没事呢 |
[18:58] | How dreadfully boring. | 那多么无聊啊 |
[19:02] | *Life is a never-ending show My friend* | *人生是一场永远不会结束的剧 朋友* |
[19:07] | *A twisting, turning, ever-bending show* | *一部扭曲奇诡无比怪诞的剧* |
[19:11] | *The audience is everyone you know My friend* | *观众就是你熟知的所有人 朋友* |
[19:17] | *Leave them with a smile when you go* | *离开的时候给他们一个微笑* |
[19:22] | *You can bet that you’re a star* | *你肯定是个大明星* |
[19:25] | *So don’t forget how fun you are* | *所以别忘记你有多有趣* |
[19:28] | *Get out there and give it your all* | *来使出你的全力吧* |
[19:32] | *And don’t stop dancing* | *不要停止跳舞* |
[19:35] | *Don’t stop dancing ‘Til the curtains fall* | *幕布拉下之前不要停止跳舞* |
[19:42] | *You are a rotten little cog, mon frère* | *你是一个讨厌的小家伙* |
[19:45] | *Spun by forces you don’t understand* | *被不知名的力量拖曳着旋转* |
[19:48] | *Living is a bitter, nasty slog Mein herr* | *生活是那么令人痛苦* |
[19:52] | *Why not sell your sadness as a brand?* | *为什么不将你的悲伤作为招牌* |
[19:55] | *Paint your face and brush your mane* | *化好妆 刷鬃毛* |
[19:57] | *And find some place to cut* | *找一个地方* |
[19:58] | *your pain to portions we can buy at the mall* | *将你的痛苦分割出售* |
[20:02] | *And don’t stop dancing* | *不要停止跳舞 |
[20:03] | *No, you can’t stop dancing ‘Til the curtains fall* | *不 幕布拉下之前不要停止跳舞* |
[20:07] | *Aw, shucks!* | *该死* |
[20:18] | *Today’s the day, you’ve got the spark* | *就是今天 你碰撞出火花* |
[20:20] | *You’ll find a way to make your mark* | *留下你的印记* |
[20:21] | *And get your tiny name on that wall* | *在那堵墙上留下你小小的名字* |
[20:24] | *So, don’t stop dancin’, baby Don’t stop spinnin’* | *所以别停止跳舞 宝贝别停止旋转* |
[20:28] | *Don’t stop beltin’, buddy Now we’re winnin’* | *别停止前进 我们情势大好* |
[20:31] | *Grief consumes you but you just keep grinnin’* | *悲伤吞噬了你而你满脸笑意* |
[20:34] | *The ache becomes you and it’s just beginning* | *痛苦造就了你但这只是个开始* |
[20:38] | *Don’t stop dancin’ Nothing’s certain but the curtain* | *不要停止跳舞 只有幕布永远会落下* |
[20:53] | – Couldn’t sleep? – I never sleep. | -睡不着吗 -我永远不会睡着 |
[20:55] | – I noticed. – I’ve noticed you noticing. | -我发现了 -我发现你发现了 |
[20:57] | I’ve made some progress in our case, | 我们的案子有进展了 |
[20:58] | but, uh… you’re not gonna like it. | 但是 你不会喜欢的 |
[21:00] | – Try me. – It’s about Fritz. | -你说说看 -是关于弗里茨的事 |
[21:03] | So, I guess some of this detective stuff | 我想我可能也被 |
[21:05] | is starting to rub off on me, | 警探角色影响了 |
[21:06] | because I figured out what’s been going on with you. | 因为我知道你是怎么回事了 |
[21:08] | – Gina? – I found your stashes | -吉娜 -我找到你藏在 |
[21:10] | in the toilet paper rolls. Then I looked around the house | 厕纸卷里的东西了 然后我找了整个屋子 |
[21:12] | and found all your other clever little hiding places. | 发现了你其他藏东西的小地方 |
[21:15] | How many of these do you take a day? | 你一天吃多少片 |
[21:17] | Hey. Those are mine. Okay? I need those. | 这些是我的 我需要它们 |
[21:20] | I swear to God, you try that again and you’re dead. | 我发誓 你要是敢再动一下就死定了 |
[21:23] | Sassy, I’m not the bad guy here. It’s Fritz. | 萨西 我不是坏人 弗里茨才是 |
[21:25] | I didn’t want to tell you this, but he’s back. | 我不想告诉你的 但他回来了 |
[21:27] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[21:28] | Maybe the nuclear blast resurrected him somehow. | 也许核弹爆炸让他复活了 |
[21:31] | You’re my partner. We need to find him. | 你是我的搭档 我们得找到他 |
[21:33] | I’m with Internal Affairs, you moron. | 我是内务部的 你这个白痴 |
[21:35] | When you told me Fritz killed your wife, something didn’t add up. | 你告诉我弗里茨杀了你妻子 但还是说不通 |
[21:37] | I tried to find Fritz in the system, | 我想在系统中调查弗里茨 |
[21:38] | but there’s no record of him ever existing. | 但是根本没有他存在的记录 |
[21:41] | – What? – In fact, | -什么 -事实上 |
[21:42] | there’s no record of you ever having a partner at all. | 根本就没有你有搭档的记录 |
[21:44] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[21:48] | You killed your wife. And the chief. | 是你杀了你妻子 还有局长 |
[21:50] | And the coroner. And the others. | 还有法医 还有其他人 |
[21:51] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[21:53] | Because they knew you, and they knew your secrets. | 因为他们了解你 他们知道你的秘密 |
[21:55] | But I know your secrets now. | 但我现在知道你的秘密了 |
[21:56] | – But did you know that I love bocce ball? – What? | -但你知道我喜欢地掷球吗 -什么 |
[22:04] | Come on. Gina. I’m serious, Gina. | 吉娜 我是认真的 吉娜 |
[22:07] | – I need those pills! – Bullshit. | -我需要这些药 -胡扯 |
[22:08] | You have no idea what I’m going through. | 你根本不知道我经历了什么 |
[22:10] | I’m trying to protect you, Gina! | 我是想保护你 吉娜 |
[22:11] | Protect me from what? | 保护我什么 |
[22:13] | – Are you serious? – Someone is trying to blackmail me. | -你是认真的吗 -有人想勒索我 |
[22:16] | – BoJack, this is from the show. – What? | -波杰克 这是剧里的 -什么 |
[22:18] | It’s marketing. | 这是宣传单 |
[22:20] | 《菲尔伯特》 现在是什么时候.com正在播出 | |
[22:20] | Everyone in L.A. got one. | 洛杉矶人人都有一张 |
[22:22] | It’s a copy of the note that Philbert gets. | 这是一份菲尔伯特剧中得到的便条 |
[22:24] | – You sent this note. It was you. – No, Philbert. | -这是你寄的 是你 -不 菲尔伯特 |
[22:29] | It was you. The guilt was unbearable. | 是你 你难以承受那种罪恶感 |
[22:31] | It ate you up inside, and drove you to madness. | 你被吞噬了 让你走向疯狂 |
[22:33] | – Bullshit. – Oh? Or should I say… no “O.” | -胡扯 -或者我该说 没”O” |
[22:39] | It was you! It was all you! Literally! | 是你 一直以来都是你 确实的 |
[22:42] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[22:44] | You don’t remember shooting that scene? | 你不记得拍了那一幕吗 |
[22:46] | Well, I– I guess I’ve been a little distracted. | 我想我是有点分心了 |
[22:48] | “Distracted”? You’ve been high. | 分心 你嗑嗨了 |
[22:50] | No. It’s not high, Gina, that’s not– It makes things normal. | 不 我没有嗨 吉娜 一切都能正常了 |
[22:53] | Normal? You’re a goddamn mess, and you’re gonna ruin my show. | 正常 你现在一团糟 你会毁掉我的剧 |
[22:56] | – Oh, your show? – That’s not what I meant. | -你的剧 -我不是那个意思 |
[22:58] | No, that’s very helpful. I understand what you’re worried about. | 不 这很有用 我终于明白你在担心什么了 |
[23:01] | I thought it was me, but it’s your show. | 我以为是担心我 原来是你的剧 |
[23:03] | BoJack, listen. | 波杰克 听着 |
[23:03] | It would really be a shame if your show was ruined | 如果你的剧因为你男朋友 |
[23:06] | by your boyfriend’s debilitating drug problem. | 难以控制的药瘾而毁掉了就太可惜了 |
[23:08] | – Stop it. – Where would you go to sing | -别说了 -那你要去哪儿唱歌 |
[23:10] | – with your popsicle dancers? – Popsicle dancers? | -跟棒冰舞者跳舞呢 -棒冰舞者 |
[23:12] | – Give me my pills back! – No. | -把我的药还我 -不 |
[23:14] | So, what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[23:15] | – You turn yourself in. – Are you kidding? | -你去自首 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[23:16] | I know there’s a good man buried somewhere in there, Philbert. | 我知道你内心深处还有一个善良的菲尔伯特 |
[23:19] | He’s the man I fell in love with. | 我爱上的是他 |
[23:21] | That man is dead! | 那个人已经死了 |
[23:23] | Gina. I’m not kidding. The pills. Now! | 吉娜 我不开玩笑 快把药给我 |
[23:25] | – You’re out of control. – Give them to me! | -你失控了 -给我 |
[23:29] | Stop! Let go! You’re hurting me! | 住手 放手 你弄疼我了 |
[23:36] | Okay, cut! | 好了 卡 |
[23:37] | See, that looks real. | 看 这效果才真 |
[23:40] | – I’m going. – Gina, no. Come on. | -我要走了 吉娜 不 拜托 |
[23:41] | Stay away from me. Get help. Or don’t. | 离我远一点 去医院吧 或者别去 |
[23:44] | – I don’t care anymore. – Gina, no. Uh…! | -我不在乎了 -吉娜 不 |
[23:50] | Please, stop. | 不 住手 |
[23:52] | BoJack, he said, “Cut.” | 波杰克 他说卡 |
[23:54] | BoJack? Buddy? I think he’s really strangling her. | 波杰克 伙计 我觉得他真的在掐她 |
[23:59] | What? Oh, no. Turn the camera back on. | 什么 不 把摄像头打开 |
[24:04] | – Gina, you okay? – Okay, that’s enough. | -吉娜 你没事吧 -够了 |
[24:11] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |