英文名称:The French Connection
年代:1971
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:35] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[03:37] | -What’s your name, little boy? -Eric. | -你叫什么名字 小男孩 -艾瑞克 |
[03:40] | Hm? Eric. What do you want for Christmas? | 艾瑞克 你要什么圣诞礼物 |
[03:44] | A Johnny Lightning 500. | 一部尊尼闪电五百型汽车 |
[03:46] | -You been good, little boy? -Yeah. | -你们都是乖孩子吗 -是的 |
[03:49] | Good. You like Santa Claus? Huh? | 很好 你们喜欢圣诞老人吗 |
[03:53] | Now, you like Santa Claus, right? | 你们喜欢圣诞老人是吗 |
[04:02] | Let’s sing a little song. “Jingle Bells.” | 那就让我们一起唱首圣诞之歌 |
[04:29] | Get up. | 起来 |
[04:30] | Get up! And hold them up. | 起来 举起手 |
[04:45] | -Hold it! -Freeze! | -抓住他 -不要跑 |
[04:47] | Jimmy, watch it. He’s got a knife. | 吉米 小心 他手上有刀 |
[05:26] | -Hold it, you son of a bitch! -No, no! | -别跑 你这个浑帐 -不 不要 |
[05:35] | That’s enough. Don’t kill him. That’s enough! | 够了 不要杀他 够了 |
[05:42] | -Get up! -Come on, give me a break! | -起来 -快起来 放过我吧 |
[05:48] | -I aingt done nothing, man. -Break, your ass. | -我什么都没做 老兄 -放过你才怪 |
[05:52] | -Come on. -Get up! | -拜托 -起来 |
[06:00] | Will you stop it? Stop it! | 适可而止一点 住手 |
[06:04] | -Jimmy. -Let me bust him. I wanna bust him. | -吉米 -让我打 让我来 |
[06:08] | -I wanna bust him. -Let me talk to him. Let me talk to him! | -我要打他 -让我跟他谈谈 只要一分钟就好 |
[06:12] | You got a friend here. You got a friend. | 你在这里有个朋友 你有个朋友 |
[06:15] | You gonna tell us who your man is? | 你一定要告诉我们谁是你的顾客 |
[06:16] | When’s the last time you picked your feet? | 你什么时候洗的脚 |
[06:18] | Who’s your connection, Willie? What’s his name? | 谁是你的顾客 威利 他叫什么名字 |
[06:21] | -Answer him! -No, no, man! | -快回答他 -不 不要 |
[06:25] | Is it Joe the barber? That’s who it is, isn’t it? | 是发型师乔吗 就是发型师乔吧 |
[06:28] | Don’t give us any shit. What’s Joe’s last name? | 不要想骗我们 这个乔姓什么 |
[06:31] | -I don’t know, man! -Give him a chance. Just give him a chance. | -我不知道 -吉米 给他一个机会 再给他个机会 |
[06:34] | All I know is he lives on 125th Street, man. Above the barber shop. | 我只知道他住在125街 就在发型屋楼上 |
[06:38] | What side of the street does he live on? North or south? | 街的哪一边 北边还是南边 |
[06:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[06:43] | What side of the street does he live on? | 他住街的哪一边 |
[06:45] | -When’s the last time you picked your feet? -What’s he talking about? | -你什么时候洗的脚 -他在说什么 |
[06:49] | I got a man in Poughkeepsie wants to talk to you. | 波基普西有人想跟你谈谈 |
[06:52] | You ever been in Poughkeepsie? | 你去过波基普西吗 |
[06:54] | Hey, man, give me a break. | 拜托 放过我吧 |
[06:55] | Come on, say it. Let me hear you say it. | 快点 快点说 让我听到你说的 |
[06:58] | Have you ever been to Poughkeepsie? | 你去过波基普西吗 |
[06:59] | You’ve been to Poughkeepsie? I wanna hear it! | 你去过波基普西 对吧 我要听到你亲口说 |
[07:02] | -Yes, I’ve been to Poughkeepsie. -You sat on the edge of the bed. | -是的 我去过那里 -你坐在床边 对吧 |
[07:06] | You took off your shoes and picked your feet, didn’t you? | 你把鞋子脱掉然后用手抓脚 对吧 |
[07:09] | -Now say it! -Yes. | -快点回答 -是的 |
[07:11] | All right. You put a shiv in my partner. You know what that means, goddamnit? | 你斩了我的伙伴一刀 你知道代表什么吗 |
[07:15] | All winter I gotta listen to him gripe about his bowling scores. | 整个冬天我都得听着他抱怨 |
[07:18] | I’m gonna bust your ass for those three bags, | 现在我要以持有这三包毒品罪名逮捕你 |
[07:20] | then I’m gonna nail you for picking your feet. | 我还要因为你在波基普西抓脚而将你定罪 |
[08:15] | Merci. | 谢谢你 |
[08:40] | Bonjour. | 早安 |
[08:57] | C’est merveilleux, cheri. | 太美了 亲爱的 |
[08:59] | Tu me gates, Je t’aime. | 你宠坏我了 |
[09:16] | C’est pour toi, cheri. | 这是送你的 亲爱的 |
[09:24] | Merci, cherie. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[10:13] | Need a little help there? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[10:17] | -You dumb guinea. -How the hell did I know he had a knife? | -你这个蠢蛋 -我怎么知道他有刀 |
[10:20] | -Never trust a nigger. -He could’ve been white. | -绝对不要相信黑人 -也有可能是白人 |
[10:22] | -Never trust anyone. Going sick? -No. | -绝对不要相信任何人 请病假吗 -不要 |
[10:25] | -Are you going sick? -No! | -你要请病假吗 -不要 |
[10:27] | What d’you say we go to Chez for a drink? | 我们去萧兹酒吧混个半小时喝几杯酒 你认为如何 |
[10:29] | Jimmy, I’m beat. I’m gonna go home. | 天啊 我真的累死了 我想回家 |
[10:31] | All right, all right. One drink. | 好吧 好吧 只饮一杯 |
[10:33] | -Drink this. -Whip it out. | -要饮就饮这个 -一口就饮光了 |
[12:36] | I make at least two junk connections at that far table over in the corner. | 我看到角落那张台至少有两个毒鬼 |
[12:45] | The guy in the striped shirt and tie combo, | 穿条纹恤衫打领带那个 |
[12:48] | I know him too. | 我也认识他 |
[12:50] | I thought we came here to buy me a drink. | 我以为你想请我饮酒才来这里 |
[12:58] | Who is that clown? | 那个小丑是谁 |
[13:01] | It’s a policy guy from Queens. | 他是皇后区的非法彩券商 |
[13:13] | -Dig the creep that’s coming to the table now. -It’s Jewish Lucky. | -那个难看的家伙走过来了 -他的外号叫犹太幸运者 |
[13:18] | He don’t look the same without numbers across his chest. | 胸前少了号码 看起来不太一样 |
[13:21] | That table is definitely wrong. | 那一桌人一定有鬼 |
[13:43] | More! | 再来 |
[13:46] | More! | 再来 |
[13:51] | What about the last of the big-time spenders? Do you make him? | 那个大老板呢 你认识他吗 |
[13:55] | No. You? | 不认识 你呢 |
[13:57] | He’s spreading it around like the Russians are in Jersey. | 他花钱的样子真呕心 |
[14:09] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[14:11] | What do you say we stick around and give him a tail? | 我们留下来跟踪他好吗 |
[14:20] | Come on. Just for fun. | 好啦 好玩嘛 |
[14:22] | Give who a tail? | 要跟踪谁 |
[14:25] | The greaser with the blonde. | 那个带着金发美女人意大利佬 |
[14:31] | What for? You wanna play hide the salami with his old lady? | 做什么 你想跟他老婆玩捉迷藏 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:52] | Miss, can I ask you about those boots? They’re… | 小姐 我想请问你的靴子 |
[15:35] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[15:38] | -Who in the hell’s that? -Who keeps score? | -她到底是谁 -为什么问我 |
[15:46] | Kissy devil, isn’t he? Look at him. | 亲吻恶魔 对吧 看看他 |
[15:50] | Well, they’re all cousins. You know that. | 你知道他们都是一伙的 |
[15:54] | Yeah, say good-bye. Come on. What’s he got now? | 对 说再见吧 快点 目前他的地盘在哪里 |
[15:58] | -Hudson Terraplane, that’s what he got. -No, no. | -整个哈德逊区都是他的地盘 -不 不 |
[16:02] | -Easy. -OK. | -慢一点 -好了 |
[16:05] | Go to work. | 开始工作了 |
[16:11] | Cloudy, I’ll lay odds he takes us to dago town. | 哥迪 我打赌他一定会带我们到意大利区 |
[16:14] | We’ll take him, Popeye. He’s nothing. | 我们可以跟着他 大力水手 他根本不算什么 |
[16:43] | Seven o’clock in the morning. I don’t believe it. | 已经是早上七点了 我不相信 |
[16:48] | Relax. You’re having fun, aingt you? | 轻松点 你玩得很高兴吧 |
[17:42] | If that’s not a drop, I’ll open a charge for you at Bloomingdale’s. | 如果不是送毒品 你在布鲁明戴尔的开销我付钱 |
[17:46] | Make it Alexander’s. I like the toy department. | 改成亚历山大 我喜欢玩具部 |
[18:39] | He’s coming back. | 他转回来了 |
[18:40] | Pass him. Make a left. | 超过他 左转 |
[22:45] | Alain. | 阿兰 |
[23:17] | Our friend’s name is Boca. Salvatore Boca. B-O-C-A. | 我们的朋友名叫波卡 萨尔瓦多·波卡 |
[23:22] | They call him Sal. He’s a sweetheart. | 大家都叫他萨尔 他是个甜心 |
[23:25] | He was picked up on suspicion of armed robbery. Now get this. | 他曾因涉嫌持枪抢劫而遭警察询问 |
[23:29] | Three years ago he tries to hold up Tiffany’s | 他在三年前曾试图在大白天 |
[23:31] | on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight. | 抢劫第五大道的蒂凡尼名店 |
[23:33] | He could’ve got two and a half to five, but Tiffany’s wouldn’t prosecute. | 刑期可从二年半到五年 但蒂凡尼不愿提出诉讼 |
[23:37] | Also, downtown they’re pretty sure he pulled off a contract on a guy named DeMarco. | 警方确定他杀了迪马可 |
[23:42] | -How about his old lady? -Her name’s Angie. She’s a fast filly. | -他老婆呢 -她叫安琪 聪明又难以捉摸 |
[23:46] | She drew a suspended for shoplifting a year ago. | 一年前曾因偷窃商店获判缓刑 |
[23:49] | She’s only a kid. 19, according to the marriage license. | 她只是个孩子 才十九岁 刚好能够结婚 |
[23:53] | 19 going on 50. | 十九岁嫁给五十岁 |
[23:55] | -What else? -He’s had the store a year and a half. | -还有什么 -一年半前他开了一家店 |
[23:59] | Takes in a fast seven grand a year. | 每年轻松赚七千美元 |
[24:02] | So what’s he doing with two cars and a tab at the Chez? | 他那两部车和萧兹的帐单呢 |
[24:05] | The LTD’s in his wife’s name. The Comet belongs to his brother Lou. | 福特登记在老婆名下 水星则是他弟弟阿路的 |
[24:10] | He’s a trainee at the garbageman’s school on Ward’s island. | 目前他被关在华登岛监狱 |
[24:14] | He did time a couple of years ago -assault and robbery. | 他因涉嫌人身攻击及抢劫几年前被判刑 |
[24:18] | Black Cadillac. | 黑色凯迪拉克 |
[24:21] | New Jersey plates. | 新泽西车牌 |
[24:23] | RWN-264. I know that one cat. | RWN264 我认识那家伙 |
[24:24] | We saw him outside the Pike Slip Inn the other day. | 前几天我在派克史利旅店外曾看见过他 |
[24:28] | I want a blouse like that for my girlfriend, | 我想替我女朋友买一件那样的衣服 |
[24:30] | but you could model it. | 但我想请你做我的模特儿 |
[24:31] | Better not let my husband hear that. | 可别让我丈夫听到这种话 |
[24:34] | I don’t care if he hears it. Will you do it for me? | 我不在乎他有没有听到 你愿意帮我吗 |
[24:38] | OK. How much are you gonna pay? | 好啊 你打算付多钱 |
[24:41] | -$50 an hour. -50 an hour?! | -一小时五十元 -一小时五十元 |
[24:44] | -I’ll do it. $200. -No, can’t afford it. | -我做了 一共两百元 -我付不起 |
[24:47] | I’ll call you later. Bye-bye. | 我待会再打电话给你 再见 |
[24:51] | Hey, it’s 1:30. I didn’t expect you till two. | 已经一点半了 没想到你来得这么快 |
[24:55] | -You work around here? -Across the street. | -你在附近工作吗 -是的 就在对面 |
[24:58] | That’s the third time he’s come here this week. | 这是他这星期第三次来这里 |
[25:02] | You got anything on this building? | 你查出那栋楼有什么问题吗 |
[25:03] | The building is clean. I checked the tenant list. | 那栋楼没有问题 我查了所有租户的名单 |
[25:06] | Remember Don Ameche, the actor? He lives here. | 你记得那个演员唐·阿米奇吗 他就住在这里 |
[25:09] | Oh, yeah, and somebody else. | 对了 还有一个人 |
[25:12] | -Does the name Joel Weinstock ring a bell? -You’re kidding. | -你记得或乔·怀恩斯托克吗 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[25:15] | No, sir. He lives right here. | 不 他就住在这里 |
[25:19] | He was the bank on the shipment out of Mexico three years ago. | 墨西哥那次毒品运送就是他出的钱 |
[25:22] | Yeah, so I hear. | 是的 我也听说了 |
[25:40] | He’s going to Ward’s Island. We’ll be spotted. Why’s he doing that? | 他要去华登岛 到那里我们会被发现 他为什么要去 |
[25:43] | Maybe he’s gonna go down and see his brother. | 或许他只是去跟他弟弟面会 |
[25:46] | Well, maybe it’s another drop. | 或许又是要送毒品 |
[25:49] | Well, he gets a free ride. | 这次他不会被跟踪 |
[26:12] | All right, Popeye’s here! | 好了 大力水手在此 |
[26:14] | Get your hands on your heads, get off the bar and get on the wall! | 离开吧台 全部靠墙站好 |
[26:18] | Come on, move, move! | 快点 动作快 |
[26:20] | Come on, move out! Face the wall. Turn around there. Move! | 动作快一点 面向墙壁 快点转过身来 快点 |
[26:26] | -Hands outta your pockets. -Turn around. | -手不要插在袋里 -转过来 |
[26:28] | Turn around. Get on the wall. | 转过来 靠墙站好 |
[26:33] | Hey, did you drop that? Pick it up. | 那个是你掉的吗 拾起来 |
[26:36] | -Pick it up! Come on, move! -What are you looking at? | -快拾起来 快 动作快 -你在看什么 |
[26:41] | All right, bring it here. Get your hands outta your pockets. | 好 把它拿过来 手不要放在袋里 |
[26:44] | -What’s my name? -Doyle. | -我叫什么名字 -道义尔 |
[26:46] | -What? -Mr Doyle. | -什么 -道义尔先生 |
[26:48] | Come here. D’you pick your feet? | 过来 你洗过脚了吗 |
[26:51] | Do you…? Get over there. Get your hands on your head. | 你 过去那里 把手放在头上 |
[26:55] | -Hold them up. -We told you people we were coming back. | -不要动 -我说我们会再回来 |
[26:58] | We’re gonna keep coming back until you clean this bar up. | 我们会不断的一直来这里直到你不在酒吧贩毒为止 |
[27:01] | Keep your eye on your neighbor. If he drops something, it belongs to you. | 盯着你旁边的人 若他掉了东西 东西就算你的 |
[27:05] | What is this? A fucking hospital here? Huh? | 这算什么 该死的医院吗 |
[27:08] | Turn around there, fella. What have we got here? | 转过去 兄弟 我们还找到些什么 |
[27:11] | This belong to you? Huh? | 这是你的吗 |
[27:14] | Stand up there, noddy. | 站好 笨蛋 |
[27:18] | Get your hands on your fucking head. | 把你的手放在头上 |
[27:22] | -You wanna take a ride there, fat man? -Oh, bullshit. | -你想搭顺风车吗 肥佬 -放屁 |
[27:28] | Pay attention. We’re gonna ask questions later. | 大家注意 我们待会要问问题 |
[27:32] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[27:44] | All right, shut up there. Shut up! | 好了 全部收声 收声 |
[27:49] | Anybody want a milkshake? | 有谁想饮奶昔 |
[27:58] | All right, come over here. You and you. | 好吧 过来 就是你 还有你 |
[28:01] | Hey, whiskers! Come over here. | 小胡子 过来 |
[28:05] | Move ass when I call you! You! | 我叫你的时候动作快点 你 |
[28:09] | Come on, you, baldie. Come on, move. | 快点来 光头佬 快点 动作快 |
[28:11] | All right, put it on the bar. | 好 把它放在吧台上 |
[28:14] | -Get it on the bar! -Get the hell in there. | -把它放在吧台上 -死进去 |
[28:16] | -Put your hands on your head. -All of it. | -把你的手放在头上 -每个人都一样 |
[28:21] | Smart ass, you dropped something. Pick it up. | 肥佬 你掉了东西 把它拾起来 |
[28:27] | You want that hand broken? Get it up there. | 你希望手被打断吗 把它放在吧台上 |
[28:31] | What else you got here, huh? | 你还有什么东西 |
[28:35] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[28:38] | You’re under arrest. That goes for you too. Get in that phone booth. Move! | 你被捕了 你也一样 到电话亭里去 快点 |
[28:43] | Get in there. Face the wall, | 进去 面向墙壁 |
[28:45] | put your hands against the wall and lock yourself in. | 把你的手放在墙上 顺便把自己关进去 |
[28:51] | Hey, you! | 喂 你 |
[28:53] | Haircut! Where are you going? | 小子 你要上哪儿去 |
[28:57] | You talking to me, baby? | 你在跟我讲话吗 宝贝 |
[28:59] | Yeah, I’m talking to you! Come here! | 对 我在跟你讲话 过来 |
[29:01] | -What’s happening? -Where you been? | -发生什么事了 -你上哪儿去了 |
[29:03] | -In there. -Can you stand a toss? | -我一直在里面 -你可以接受搜身吗 |
[29:05] | -Sure, I’m clean. -You use shit? | -当然 我身上没有带毒品 -你吸毒了吗 |
[29:06] | No, man. Who are you, | 当然没有 老兄 你以为自己 |
[29:09] | Dick Tracy or somebody? I said I was clean. | 是狄克·崔西吗 我说过我是干净的 |
[29:10] | -I’m not gonna get stuck, am I? -I’m clean! | -你不会玩我吧 -我是干净的 |
[29:13] | If I do, you know what happens. | 如果你玩我 知道自己下场吧 |
[29:14] | Yeah. I said I’m clean. | 知道 我说过我是干净的 |
[29:16] | Get off! I’ll break your motherfucking ass! | 放开我 我可不是随便混的 |
[29:23] | Give me a nickel. Give me a nickel. Come on! | 给我个硬币 快给我个硬币 |
[29:26] | I told you I’m clean. What the fuck you wanna come down on me like that for? | 我告诉过你我是干净的 你为什么要找我麻烦 |
[29:37] | -How’s everything? -Everything’s everything, baby. | -情况如何 -一切都照旧 宝贝 |
[29:40] | There’s nothing out there. It’s all milk. | 为什么外面什么都没有 那些都是乳糖 |
[29:42] | There aingt nothing around. Nobody’s holding. | 这里什么都没有 没有人拥有毒品 |
[29:44] | I got a name for you. Sal Boca. Brooklyn. | 我告诉你一个名字 布鲁克林的萨尔·波卡 |
[29:48] | -Boca? -Yeah. B-O-C-A. | -波卡 -没错 就叫波卡 |
[29:51] | -Never heard of him. -What about his wife Angie? | -我没听说过他 -他老婆安琪呢 |
[29:55] | Doesn’t register. There’s been some talk, though. | 不认识 近来有一些传言 |
[29:58] | -About what? -A shipment. | -关于什么的 -有批货 |
[30:01] | Coming in this week, the week after. Everybody’s gonna get well. | 这礼拜或下礼拜会到 到时候大家就好过了 |
[30:05] | -Well, who’s bringing it? -Who knows? | -是谁送进来的 -鬼才知道 |
[30:17] | -Where do you want it? -Huh? | -你希望伤在哪里 -嗯 |
[30:19] | -Where do you want it? -Oh, shit. This side. | -你希望伤在哪里 -噢 妈的 这边好了 |
[30:29] | Beat it! | 滚吧 |
[30:32] | I’m gonna check on this address. | 我会去查布朗克斯的这个地址 |
[30:33] | If they don’t know you, it’s your ass. | 如果那边的人不认识你 你的麻烦可就大了 |
[30:36] | -I thought I told you to stand there! -Get that hair down before Saturday. | -我不是叫你站在那里吗 -礼拜六之前把头发剪了 |
[30:40] | We’re going now. Good-bye! | 我们要走了 再见 |
[30:44] | Move ass. Tell everybody we’ll be back in an hour. | 快点走 告诉大家 我们一小时后回来 |
[30:49] | Great, but you belong in Bedford-Stuyvesant, not Ridgewood. | 很好 但你们属贝德福德-斯图威桑特 不是里奇伍德区 |
[30:53] | Why don’t you detach us? Give us a shot, | 你干脆就派我们去好吗 让我们去试试 |
[30:55] | at least till we find out if there’s anything here. | 至少查查那里到底有没有状况 |
[30:57] | Everybody wants Weinstock. | 大家都想抓怀恩斯托克 |
[31:00] | Maybe here’s the lead we’re looking for. We deserve this. | 或许那里会有线索 这是我们应得的 |
[31:04] | You couldn’t burn a three-time loser with this garbage. | 你绝对无法利用这个线索逮到一个曾三次入狱的人 |
[31:08] | The man has done absolutely nothing. You’ll wind up in an entrapment rap. | 这家伙绝对什么都没做 你们两个会先被指控非法搜证 |
[31:13] | Brooklyn is loaded with guys that own candy stores, | 布鲁克林到处都是拥有两家糖果屋 |
[31:15] | two cars and go to nightclubs. | 两部汽车 晚上喜欢上俱乐部的人 |
[31:17] | You put this hustler together with Weinstock | 但你把这个糖果屋店主 跟怀恩斯托克联想在一起 |
[31:19] | and maybe we got a big score. | 或许我们能够查获大批毒品 |
[31:21] | Big score, my ass! At best he’s selling nickel-and-dime bags. | 大批毒品个屁 最多他只是分装小包零售 |
[31:24] | I wouldn’t be infringing on your coffee break | 如果真的只是小包零售 |
[31:27] | if I thought it was a nickel-and-dimer. | 我就不会打断你的咖啡时间 |
[31:29] | Your hunches have backfired before, Doyle, | 你的直觉曾经不灵 道义尔 |
[31:33] | or have you forgotten about that already? | 还是你已经忘记了 |
[31:35] | Jesus Christ, Jimmy, what’s happened to you guys lately? | 老天爷 吉米 你们俩最近到底怎么了 |
[31:38] | Every year you lead the narcotic bureau in arrests. | 每年你们都带着缉毒组抓人 |
[31:40] | What was it, over 100 again last year? | 去年有几次 一百多次吧 |
[31:43] | Terrific. But who? What did you bring in? | 厉害 但谁 你抓到谁了 |
[31:46] | A high-school kid in short pants that had a twitch? | 一个穿短裤 痉孪的高校生 |
[31:49] | You grab a bellhop because he’s got three joints in his sock? | 你捉到的是个打杂的 因为他袋里有三枝大麻烟 |
[31:56] | Walter, we got the information there’s no shit on the street, right? | 沃尔特 我们得到的消息是街头已经没有毒了 对吧 |
[32:01] | It’s like a desert full of junkies waiting to get well. | 但外头的毒品明明多的不得了 大家都期望状况能改善 |
[32:04] | Goddamnit, this could be it. This little candy-store guy, he’s put on a big show | 糖果屋店主在俱乐部大出风头 |
[32:08] | in a club with no narcotics connections. They were all over him. | 这种事并不正常 据知所有的毒品交易都跟他有关 |
[32:12] | And after working a day and night, we tail him to Brooklyn. | 我们辛苦地追踪他一天一夜 我们跟踪他到布鲁克林 |
[32:15] | And we sat on him for practically a week, | 然后暗中跟踪了一个星期 |
[32:17] | and who do we come up with? Joel Weinstock. | 我们查到了什么人 就是乔·怀恩斯托克 |
[32:20] | Now you gotta let us have it. | 你现在一定要让我们把握机会 |
[32:24] | Do you believe all this crap? | 你相信这种鬼话吗 |
[32:27] | I go with my partner. | 我同意我伙伴的话 |
[32:31] | -What’ll it take? -A wire. | -你需要什么 -监听一个电话 |
[32:34] | No, two wires. One on the store, one on the house. | 不 是两个电话 一个店里的 一个家里的 |
[32:38] | You know I have to get a court order for a wire tap, don’t you? | 你知道要监听电话必须有法院命令 对吧 |
[32:42] | -But you’ll try. -We know you can do it, Walt. | -但你会去试试看 -我们知道你一定行 沃尔特 |
[32:48] | Popeye, you still picking your feet in Poughkeepsie? | 大力水手 你还在波基普西洗脚 |
[32:58] | Alors je vais un peu parler pour moi. | 我不相信 所以我一定得为自己说话 |
[33:00] | J’ai tendance a penser a mes propres problemes, enfin… | 我一直在想自己的问题 刚才你说 |
[33:08] | Monsieur Devereaux, is this your first trip to New York? | 德佛先生 这是你第一次来纽约吗 |
[33:11] | -Yes, it’s my first. -Why did you choose to come by ship? | -是的 这是第一次 -你为什么选择搭船 |
[33:15] | The next several weeks will be very difficult for me, | 因为接下来的几个星期对我来说将会很辛苦 |
[33:18] | and the ocean is the only place where the telephone isn’t ringing all the time. | 唯有身处在大海之中才不会电话铃声一直响 |
[33:24] | Do you agree with the recent survey finding | 德佛先生 你是否同意 |
[33:27] | that showed that Mayor Lindsay was the sexiest man in the world? | 林赛市长是世上最性感的人 |
[33:38] | Tout a fait, oui. | 当然同意 是的 |
[34:33] | Here’s the warrants and the court order for the wire tap. | 法院同意监听的命令都在这里 |
[34:36] | Judge gave you 60 days. | 法官给你六十天的时间 |
[34:37] | Mulderig and Kleingll sit in for the feds. They’ll make all the buys. | 莫德利和克莱恩代表联邦政府 将由他们出面交易 |
[34:41] | Make sure you keep them informed of everything that goes down. | 你一定要让他们知道所有细节 |
[34:45] | You know Doyle there, don’t you? | 你认识道义尔吧 |
[34:47] | Yeah, I know Popeye. | 是的 我认识大力水手 |
[34:50] | His brilliant hunches cost the life of a good cop. | 他那聪颖的直觉曾害死一名好警察 |
[34:53] | If this is the way you’re coming in on this, | 如果你真的这样认为 |
[34:55] | why not stay home and save us a lot of grief? | 何不干脆留在家里 可以省了我们很多烦恼 |
[34:57] | -Because that’s my opinion. -Shove it up your ass. | -因为那就是我的看法 -你的狗屎看法 |
[35:01] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[35:02] | Bill, do me a favor, give them a chance. | 比尔 帮我个忙 给他们一次机会 |
[35:06] | He came in with a little basic information. | 他听到些小消息向局里报告 |
[35:07] | You worked with him, had some trouble, | 你以前曾跟他合作害你惹了一些麻烦 |
[35:08] | but don’t get off on the wrong foot. | 但别把事情搞乱好吗 |
[35:11] | You have any problems, come to me. | 如果你对他们有意见 我会处理的 |
[35:14] | Simonson, just keep off my back. | -萨缪逊 只要你别找我麻烦就好 |
[35:15] | Just try and cool it with him. | 你何不试着跟他们和平相处 |
[35:16] | If you have any problems, come to me. I’ll handle him. | 如果你们有问题直接来找我 我会应付他 |
[35:20] | -I’ll be happy to work with him. -He’s a good cop. | -我会很高兴跟他共事 -他是个好警察 |
[35:23] | -He’s got good hunches once in a while. -Fine. Just keep him off my back. | -偶而他会有好直觉 -很好 叫他少来惹我就行了 |
[35:27] | Florida’s Mackel Brothers invite you to join the great escape. | 佛罗里达州的麦科尔兄弟邀你参加大逃亡 |
[35:31] | You can say good-bye to air pollution, commuting, high prices, rising taxes | 你可以向空气污染 减刑 高物价 加税 |
[35:36] | and cold, depressing winters. | 及寒冷的冬天告别 |
[35:38] | Mackel Brothers will show you the way to Florida and fresh, clean air. | 科尔兄弟将让你见识佛罗里达新鲜的空气 |
[35:42] | Warm and sunny year-round weather in a home that you’ll be proud to own. | 和四季如春的气候 |
[35:46] | Call Mackel Brothers right now… | 马上打电话给麦科尔兄弟 |
[36:48] | Popeye. | 大力水手 |
[36:52] | Popeye. | 大力水手 |
[36:54] | -What? -It’s me, Cloudy. Open the door. | -什么事 -是我 克劳迪 快开门 |
[36:59] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[37:02] | -What do you mean, you can’t? You all right? -Yeah, I’m all right. | -你没办法是什么意思 你没事吧 -是的 我没事 |
[37:06] | Let yourself in, will you? | 你自己入来好吗 |
[37:53] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[37:59] | That crazy kid. | 那个疯小鬼 |
[38:03] | She locked me up with my own cuffs. | 她用我的手铐把我锁住了 |
[38:07] | -Where’s the keys? -Over there. | -锁匙在哪里 -就在那边 |
[38:21] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[38:37] | Anybody hurt in this wreck? | 有人在这垃圾堆中受伤吗 |
[38:44] | I thought I told you to get plastic folders for this stuff. | 我记得我要你记下监听内容 |
[38:49] | Your scrapbook is like you. | 你的笔记跟你一样 |
[38:53] | -A mess. -Give me my pants, will you? | -乱糟糟 -把裤子拿给我好吗 |
[38:59] | Come on. | 快点 |
[39:02] | -Did you get the warrants? -Yeah. | -拿到传票了吗 -是的 |
[39:05] | I also got two feds. Mulderig and Klein. | 还有两位联邦官员 莫德利和克莱恩 |
[39:10] | What do we need those pricks for? | 我们要那两个讨厌家伙干嘛 |
[39:13] | Because our department’s got about 908 bucks to make buys, | 因为局里有908元预算来买毒品当证据 |
[39:17] | and they can get all they want from Uncle Sap. Hello. | 而他们可以向联邦报支 |
[39:23] | These yours, darling? | 这些是你的吗 亲爱的 |
[40:11] | 30 over here for this gentleman. Can I get 35? | 这位先生出价30元 能否加到35元 |
[40:14] | -35 here. -35 over here. Can I get 38? | -有人喊35 -这位出35元 38元如何 |
[40:16] | Yeah, right here. | 是的 就是这位出38元 |
[40:18] | 38 over here. How about 40? | 这一位38元 40元如何 |
[40:19] | 40. | 40元 |
[40:19] | 40 over here. I got 40. Can I get 41? 41? | 这位出40元 目前叫40元 我能加到41元吗 |
[40:22] | 40 once, 40 twice. Sold to the gentleman for $40. | 40元一次 40元两次 以40元卖给这位先生 |
[40:26] | We come now to the next number: 42399. | 接下来拍卖的是42399号 |
[40:36] | -10 bucks. -I got $10 over here. Do I hear 12? | -10元 -这位出10元 有人出12元吗 |
[40:38] | -12. -12 over here, 12. Can I get 14? | -12元 -这位出12元 我能加价到14元吗 |
[40:41] | 14. | 14元 |
[40:41] | 14 over here. How about 16? Can I get 16? | 这位先生出14元 16元如何 16元 |
[40:43] | -16. -18. | -16元 -18元 |
[40:45] | 18 over there. How about 20? | 这位先生出价18元 20元如何 |
[40:46] | -20. -$20 over here. How about 22? | -20元 -这位叫20元 22元如何 |
[40:49] | -22. -I got 22 over here. Can I get 24? | -22元 -有人出22元 24元如何 |
[40:51] | 24. | 24元 |
[40:52] | 24 over here. How about 25? 25, anybody? | 这位出24元 25元如何 有人要出25元吗 |
[40:55] | 25. | 25元 |
[40:55] | I got 25. Can I get 26? Can I get 26? | 有人出价25元 我能叫26元吗 26元 |
[40:57] | 25 once, 25 twice. Sold to the gentleman for 25. | 25元一次 25元两次 以25元售给这位先生 |
[41:01] | Every car sold here… | 今天所卖出的所有车辆必须 |
[41:04] | -Where are you? -Taking care of business. | -你在哪里 -接洽生意 |
[41:07] | What do you mean, taking care of business? It’s after midnight. | 接洽生意是什么意思 现在都已经过了午夜 |
[41:11] | You know, I had to meet some people tonight. | 还要耽搁一点时间 我今晚要见一些人 |
[41:14] | Well, finish all your meetingpeople and get back here now. | 等你见完这些人后赶快回来 |
[41:17] | And bring a pizza with you. | 顺便替我买个薄饼 |
[41:19] | Where am I gonna get a pizza this time of night? | 这个时候我去哪里买薄饼 |
[41:22] | Well, try, OK? | 尽量找找好吗 |
[41:25] | I don’t know where I’m gonna find a pizza joint open. | 我不知道现在还有薄饼店营业 |
[41:27] | -Sal? -Yeah. | -萨尔 -什么事 |
[41:29] | Don’t forget anchovies. | 别忘了加鱼 |
[41:38] | -Salvatore? -Yes. Yeah, yeah. Hello. | -萨尔瓦多吗 -是的 我就是 你好 |
[41:41] | -Who is it? -Yeah, this is Sal. How are you? | -你是谁 -我是萨尔瓦多 你好吗 |
[41:44] | -Sounds like a foreigner. -You meet me Wednesday at the hotel, OK? | -听起来像外国人 -星期三到饭店来找我好吗 |
[41:48] | -Sounds French. -Will I expect you? | -听起来像法国人 -我能信任你吗 |
[41:50] | -Yeah. What time? -12 o’clock. Yes? | -当然 几点钟 -十二点可以吗 |
[41:53] | Yeah. Yes. | 可以 当然可以 |
[42:10] | Strictly small potatoes. You sure can pick them, Doyle. | 不过是几个小角色 当然你会挑上他们 道义尔 |
[42:18] | Still wearing your gun on your ankle? | 你的枪还绑在脚踝上吗 |
[42:21] | Someone told me the reason why you do that is | 有人告诉我你那么做的原因 |
[42:24] | when you meet a chick and you rub up against her, | 当你碰到女人 在她身上磨蹭时 |
[42:27] | she can’t tell you’re a cop. | 她才不会发现你是警察 |
[42:30] | I said it’s bullshit. It’s gotta be a fast-draw gimmick or something. | 我认为那是乱讲的 一定是为了方便速战速决 |
[42:35] | Bill, why don’t you knock it off, huh? | 比尔 你别闹了好吗 |
[42:38] | He’s getting too far ahead. | 他开得太前面了 |
[42:41] | You’re gonna lose him. | 你会跟丢他的 |
[43:01] | For Christ’s sake, move the car! | 看在老天份上 别堵车了 |
[43:11] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[43:15] | Klein, this is Cloudy. Do you read me? | 克莱恩 我是克劳迪 你听见我了吗 |
[43:22] | Come in, for Christ’s sakes! | 你赶快上车好吗 |
[43:24] | This is Cloudy. Do you read me? Listen, we lost him on the bridge. | 我是克劳迪 听见了吗 听着 我们在桥上跟丢他了 |
[43:31] | Right. I got him. He’s heading north on East River Drive. | 对 我看见他了 他在东河道上往北行驶 |
[45:23] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[45:36] | You take Sal. I’ll take the beard. | 你去跟踪萨尔 我跟踪那个大胡子 |
[45:39] | There goes Sal. | 萨尔往那边走了 |
[48:16] | -You want the red or the white? -Pour it in your ear. | -你想要红的还是白的 -把它倒进你耳朵算了 |
[49:59] | Yes, sir? | 有事吗 先生 |
[50:01] | Yeah, guy just walked in, what’s his name? | 是的 刚才走进来那个人 他叫什么名字 |
[51:07] | I’m pretty sure that one’s a Frog. | 我确信那个人是法国佬 |
[51:10] | He made me, too. | 他也知道我是什么身分 |
[51:13] | He lives on four, he went up to six. He’s cute, real cute. | 他住在四楼但却上到六楼 他很机灵 非常机灵 |
[51:18] | The other guy’s a Frog. | 另一个家伙也是法国人 |
[51:19] | He checked into the Edison. Had a hooker sent up. | 他住在爱迪生饭店 还召了妓女 |
[51:21] | You should have collared him right there. | 你应该逮捕他 |
[51:24] | -Who’s on him? -Klein. | -谁在监视他 -克莱恩 |
[51:26] | -How about Sal? -We put him to bed for the night. | -萨尔呢 -我们已经送他上床睡觉了 |
[51:30] | Why don’t you do the same, Doyle? You look like shit. | 你为什么不也去睡觉 道义尔 你的脸色难看极了 |
[51:33] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[51:35] | Look, my partner and I made this case, you know, originally. | 打从一开始这件案子就是我和我的伙伴调查的 |
[51:39] | We don’t want any feds screwing it up. | 我们不想让联邦官员搞乱了 |
[51:40] | Case? So far you haven’t shown me a thing. | 案子 到目前为止你们没有给我看任何线索 |
[51:43] | You keep shooting your mouth off, I’m gonna knock you right into next week. | 比尔 你闭嘴 否则下星期我一定会给你好看 |
[51:47] | -Knock it off. -Don’t tell me to knock it off. | -你们别闹了好吗 -别叫我别闹了 |
[51:50] | Cut it out, will ya, for Christ’s sakes! | 别再说了好吗 看在上帝的份上 |
[51:52] | There’s nothing going down. Get some sleep. | 不会发生事情的 睡一下吧 |
[52:40] | Blastoff. 180. | 开始加热 180度 |
[52:51] | 200. Good Housekeeping seal of approval. | 200度 原厂品质良好 |
[52:55] | 210. US government certified. | 210度 美国政府认证 |
[52:59] | 220. Lunar trajectory. | 220度 月球轨道 |
[53:04] | Junk-of-the-month club. Sirloin steak. | 第一等级 沙朗牛排 |
[53:07] | 230. Grade-A poison. | 230度 一级毒药 |
[53:15] | Absolute dynamite. | 绝对具有爆炸性 |
[53:18] | 89 per cent pure junk. Best I’ve ever seen. | 百分之89纯度的海洛英 胜过我所见过的一切 |
[53:21] | If the rest is like this, you’ll be dealing on this load for two years. | 如果其他的都跟这个一样 你可以囊括二年的供货量 |
[53:25] | -It’s worth the half million? -How many kilos? | -你是说这些价值五十万美元 -有多少公斤 |
[53:28] | -60. -60 kilos… | -60 -60公斤 |
[53:30] | Eight big ones a kilo, right? | 1公斤8千元 对吧 |
[53:33] | This stuff’ll take a seven-to-one hit on the street. | 这种东西可以1比7的比例搅混后卖到街上 |
[53:36] | By the time it gets down to nickel bags, it’ll be 32 million. | 等分成小包零售 至少可以卖到3千2百万 |
[53:39] | Thank you, Howard. Take what’s left there with you and good night. | 谢谢你 霍华 剩下的你可以带走 晚安 |
[53:43] | Uh-uh. Not that one. The little one. | 不是那一包 是小包的 |
[53:50] | -I guess we got a deal, huh? | -我想我们已经达成交易了吧 |
[53:52] | -What we got here, Sal, is a test. | -萨尔 我们在这里只是测试 |
[53:53] | A deal for half a million dollars? Maybe. | 五十万元的生意 或许吧 |
[53:57] | Maybe? | 或许 |
[53:59] | Come on, the guy’s in a hurry. | 少来了 乔 我知道那家伙在赶时间 |
[54:02] | He wants the bread. He wants to go back to France. | 他要钱 他想回法国 |
[54:03] | This guy’s not gonna play games. Look, | 这家伙不会留下来玩把戏 |
[54:06] | he’s one of the shrewdest cats I ever come across. | 他是我见过最聪明的家伙 |
[54:09] | What am I, a schmuck? What’s the hurry? | 那我算什么 白痴吗 |
[54:11] | He could see a couple of shows, visit the top of the Empire State Building. | 他可以去看几场表演 去帝国大厦顶楼参观 |
[54:16] | Don’t jerk me, Weinstock. I spent a lot of time setting this one up. | 别玩我 怀恩斯托克 这件事花了我很多时间安排 |
[54:20] | So what do you want, a badge? | 那么你想要什么 徽章吗 |
[54:22] | This is your first major-league game, Sal. | 这是你第一次干大案子 萨尔 |
[54:24] | One thing I learned: Move calmly, move cautiously, | 我学会了一件事 要安静 谨慎地行动 |
[54:28] | you’ll never be sorry. | 你永远都不会有遗憾 |
[54:29] | Look, I’ve been damn careful up to now. | 我已经很小心了 |
[54:32] | This is why your phone lines are tapped | 就是这样你的电话才会遭监听 |
[54:35] | and the feds are crawling all over you like fleas. | 联邦官员才会紧盯着你 |
[54:37] | He’ll take the deal somewhere else. | 他会去别的地方交易 |
[54:39] | Let him take it and find out how easy it is | 我们就让他带着毒品别处去卖 |
[54:43] | to put together a half a million in cash. | 看看筹50万有多么容易 |
[54:45] | There’s no hurry to do this kind of business. | 他才会知道这种事急不得 |
[54:47] | The stuff is here! We can make the switch in an hour! | 东西在这里 我们可以在一小时之内取货 |
[54:51] | Look, I’m telling you, he’ll split if we don’t move. | 怀恩斯托克 我告诉你如果我们不行动 他就会闪人 |
[54:54] | This guy’s got them like that. He’s everything they say he is. | 这家伙很难缠 他很拼命 大家都这么说 |
[54:58] | What about you, Sal? Are you everything they say you are? | 你呢 萨尔 你也很拼命吗 |
[57:52] | That son of a bitch. | 那个该死的家伙 |
[1:00:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:10] | -Hello? -This is Doyle. I’m sitting on Frog One. | -喂 -我是道义尔 我在跟踪一号法国人 |
[1:00:14] | Yeah, I know that. We got the Westbury covered like a tent. | 是的 我知道 我们全面监视威斯特贝利饭店 |
[1:00:17] | The Westbury, my ass! I got him on the shuttle at Grand Central. | 去你的威斯特贝利 我跟踪他到中央车站 |
[1:00:20] | Now what the hell’s going on up there? | 你那边到底是怎么回事 |
[1:00:23] | I make him coming out of the hotel. He was free as a bird. | 我看到他离开饭店 他跟鸟儿一样自由 |
[1:00:26] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼话 |
[1:00:29] | Yeah, well, uh… | 好吧 |
[1:00:31] | Listen, I don’t care how many bartenders you got that are sick. | 我不管有几名酒保请假 |
[1:00:35] | No, I’m not working that joint. | 不 我不要在那酒吧工作 |
[1:00:37] | That’s right. Same to ya, buddy. | 正是如此 你也一样 兄弟 |
[1:00:46] | Can I get a grape drink? | 我要一杯葡萄汁 |
[1:01:39] | Watch the closing doors. | 小心要关门了 |
[1:01:59] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[1:02:29] | Hi. Can I have a round-trip ticket to Washington? | 我要华盛顿来回机票 |
[1:02:32] | -Cash or charge? -Cash. | -现金或刷卡 -现金 |
[1:02:34] | Cash is $54. | 一共是54元 |
[1:02:36] | Please print your name on both tickets before you board the plane. | 请你在登机之前在两张机票上签名 |
[1:02:41] | -Bye-bye. -Bye-bye. Have a nice flight. | -再见 -再见 祝你旅途愉快 |
[1:02:45] | -Yes, sir? -Round trip to Washington. | -是的 先生 -华盛顿来回机票 |
[1:03:11] | -So? -So everything’s going great. | -怎么样 -一切都很顺利 |
[1:03:14] | Terrific. Beautiful. | 棒极了 |
[1:03:16] | I’ll need a few more days, though. | 但是我还需要几天时间 |
[1:03:20] | The boys think we oughta cool it for a while, | 对方认为我们应该延迟几天 |
[1:03:23] | just to make sure there’s no heat. | 以确保没被警方盯上 |
[1:03:25] | You must take me for an imbecile. | 你一定以为我是笨蛋 |
[1:03:28] | Why do you think I asked you to meet me in Washington? | 你想我为什么要你来华盛顿 |
[1:03:31] | I haven’t spent five minutes in New York City without the company of a policeman. | 我在纽约每分钟都有警察作伴 |
[1:03:35] | Look, I’m leveling with you. I need a little more time. | 听着 我坦白告诉你 我还需要一点时间 |
[1:03:41] | My people think we oughta find a better time to make the switch, that’s all. | 因为我的人认为应该等候适当时机再进行交易 |
[1:03:46] | It has to be by the end of this week. | 一定要赶在这个周末之前 |
[1:03:48] | Look, Charnier, you gotta be reasonable. | 夏赫尼耶 请你理智些 |
[1:03:52] | It’s your problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[1:03:55] | Well, it’s your problem, too. | 那也是你的问题 |
[1:03:58] | So nice to have seen you again. | 很高兴能再与你见面 |
[1:05:37] | We found a set of works on the kid driving the sports car. | 我们在司机身上找到这些毒品 |
[1:05:40] | -His girlfriend’s in the back. She’s dead. -Give the car a toss. | -他女朋友坐在后座 她已经死了 -仔细检查那辆车 |
[1:05:43] | I say we keep sitting on Boca. | 我认为应该继续监视波卡 |
[1:05:45] | Jimmy, give it up. It’s all over with. | 吉米 算了吧 一切都结束了 |
[1:05:47] | If there was a deal, it’s gone down by now. | 就算有交易 现在也完了 |
[1:05:49] | We blew our warrants and we blew our cover. | 我们坏事了 我们浪费了传票 也破坏了掩护 |
[1:05:53] | Listen, I know the deal hasn’t gone down. I know it. | 沃尔特 我知道交易还没结束 我知道 |
[1:05:55] | I can feel it. I’m dead certain. | 我可以感觉得到 我非常确定 |
[1:05:58] | Last time you were dead certain, we ended up with a dead cop. | 上次你很确定的时候 我们丧失了一个警察 |
[1:06:04] | Break it up! Will you two break it up? | 别打了 你们两个别打了 |
[1:06:07] | Stop it! Hold on to yourself. What’s the matter with you? | 住手 克制一下 你有什么毛病 |
[1:06:11] | Jimmy, you wasted two months on this. No collars are coming in | 吉米 你为这事浪费了两个月 只要你们两个满城胡闹 |
[1:06:16] | while you’re running around town jerking off! Now go back to work! | 什么事都做不成 现在回去工作 |
[1:06:20] | You’re off special assignment! | 你们不再执行特别任务 |
[1:06:59] | Get down! Get out! Get outta the area! | 伏低 快离开 快离开这里 |
[1:07:01] | Leave her alone! Stay away! Leave her alone. There’s a sniper up there! | 别管她 别靠近 有狙击手 |
[1:09:46] | Stop that man! He’s wanted by the police! | 挡住那个人 警察要抓他 |
[1:09:59] | -What’s the next stop into the city? -25th Avenue. | -下一站是哪里 -第25街 |
[1:10:14] | Hold it! | 停车 |
[1:10:25] | Hold it! | 停车 |
[1:10:30] | Police emergency. I need your car. | 警察紧急徵用 我需要你的车 |
[1:10:34] | When am I gonna get it back? | 我何时才能将车取回 |
[1:10:44] | For Christ’s sake! | 老天 |
[1:11:30] | Hold it! Stop! Halt! | 不要动 住手 别动 |
[1:12:27] | -Don’t stop. -But… | -不要停车 -但是 |
[1:12:30] | -Don’t stop or I’ll kill you. -I gotta stop in the next station. | -不要停车 否则我会杀了你 -我一定要在下一站停车 |
[1:12:34] | Touch the brakes and I’ll blow you in half. | 只要一踩刹车 我就杀了你 |
[1:13:12] | -What’s going on? -I don’t know. Sit down, buddy. Relax. | -发生什么事了 -我不知道 坐下来 放轻松 |
[1:13:24] | Coke! Coke, you all right? | 柯克 柯克 你没事吧 |
[1:13:46] | Hey, Coke, you all right? | 柯克 你还好吗 |
[1:13:49] | Don’t answer. | 别回答他 |
[1:14:54] | Hey, Coke, you all right? | 柯克 你还好吗 |
[1:15:00] | -Get back. -Relax. | -退后 -别轻举妄动 |
[1:15:03] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[1:15:20] | You’re not gonna get away with this. Put the gun down. | 你绝对逃不掉的 把枪放下 |
[1:15:24] | Get back! | 退后 |
[1:15:26] | -Come on, now. -I said get back! | -好了 镇静点 -我叫你退后 |
[1:15:36] | Stop! | 停车 |
[1:17:28] | Hold it! | 不要动 |
[1:17:30] | Let’s get outta here! | 让我们离开这里 |
[1:17:49] | Come on, come on. Shake your ass. | 快点 快点 动作快 |
[1:19:11] | Can’t seem to find the damn ticket. | 我好像找不到停车票 |
[1:19:14] | -Where’s the guy? -He’s getting my car. He’s in the back. | -管理员在哪里 -他替我取车了 他在后面 |
[1:19:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:35] | -Can I help you, sir? -Yeah. | -我能帮忙吗 -是的 |
[1:19:38] | -You got your ticket? -I must have dropped mine. | -你有停车票吗 -我一定是弄丢了 |
[1:19:42] | What kinda ticket did you have? | 一定要有停车票才行 |
[1:19:58] | He’s in the brown Lincoln. Foreign plates. | 他开一部棕色林肯 外国车牌 |
[1:20:36] | He’s walking towards Front Street. | 他往佛朗特街去了 |
[1:20:39] | Got him. Angie’s parked over here in the LTD. | 安琪在这部福特车上 |
[1:20:42] | Cute. You stay with her. We’re gonna sit on the Lincoln. | 很聪明 你待在这里看着她 我们去跟踪林肯车 |
[1:20:57] | The car’s dirty, Cloudy. | 那部车上一定有毒品 克劳迪 |
[1:21:01] | We’re gonna sit here all night if we have to. | 如果有必要 我们得整晚坐在这里 |
[1:22:59] | What time is it? | 几点钟了 |
[1:23:04] | Ten after four. | 四点十分 |
[1:23:07] | -Huh? -Ten after four. | -什么 -四点十分 |
[1:23:34] | That’s the third time those guys have been around. | 那几个人已经绕三圈了 |
[1:24:01] | All right, let’s hit them. Hit them! | 好 开始行动 |
[1:24:06] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:24:09] | Nobody move! Put your hands in the air! | 大家都别动 把手举起来 |
[1:24:21] | Stay right there. If you move, I’ll blow your fucking head off. | 待在那里 要是你动一下 我就轰了你的头 |
[1:24:25] | -What the hell’s that? -What are you doing? Turn around. | -那是什么鬼东西 -你在做什么 转过去 |
[1:24:31] | Who’s the boss here? Who’s running this outfit? | 你们谁是老大 是谁策划这件事的 |
[1:24:34] | You are? What are you doing here? | 是你 你们在这里做什么 |
[1:24:36] | -Just running around. -Who sent you down here? Don’t talk back. | -只是闲逛 -谁派你们来的 不要顶嘴 |
[1:24:40] | -What are you doing here? -We saw the car. | -你们来这里干嘛 -我们看到这辆车 |
[1:24:42] | We was breaking down the tires. That’s all it was. | 我们只想拆轮胎而已 |
[1:24:46] | Lock them up. | 把他们抓起来 |
[1:24:50] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:25:03] | Nothing but a bunch of lousy spic car thieves! | 这群笨西班牙佬不过是一票小贼罢了 |
[1:25:10] | Nothing there except a New York City map. | 里面什么都没有 只有一张纽约地图 |
[1:25:13] | Are you bullshitting me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:25:15] | That car’s dirty. | 这车绝对有问题 |
[1:25:17] | Take it in and tear it apart. | 我们把它拖吊回去拆了 |
[1:25:56] | Tear it out. | 把它拆了 |
[1:26:02] | Nothing here, Jimmy. | 里面什么都没有 吉米 |
[1:26:33] | This is all solid. | 这是实心的 |
[1:27:08] | There’s nobody been under that car since it came from the factory. | 这车打从出厂后就没有再进厂过 |
[1:27:12] | That thing is clean. | 那辆车是干净的 |
[1:27:14] | I don’t buy that, Irv. | 我不相信 艾文 |
[1:27:17] | The stuff is in that car. | 东西一定在这辆车子里 |
[1:27:19] | Well, you find it. I can’t. | 你自己去找 我找不到 |
[1:27:36] | Enfin on ne va pas passer la journee ici. Ca fait deux heures qu’on est la. | 我们不想在这里待一整天 我们已经花了两个小时 |
[1:27:40] | Soyez patient. | 听我说 要耐心点 |
[1:27:41] | Look, the car was lost sometime last night. | 这辆车是昨天晚上丢的 |
[1:27:44] | First they send us to Pier One, then here. Then what? | 他们先叫我们去一号码头 又要我们来这里 然后呢 |
[1:27:47] | Why did you park the car down by the waterfront? | 你为什么把车子停在滨水区 |
[1:27:49] | You’re staying in midtown Manhattan | 你说你住在曼哈顿市区 |
[1:27:51] | and you lose the car by the Brooklyn Bridge? | 却在布鲁克林桥搞丢车子 |
[1:27:54] | Monsieur Devereaux is scouting locations for a film for French television. | 德佛先生正在为法国电视台寻找拍片外景 |
[1:27:58] | He probably left the car to look at something. | 可能他把车留在有意思的景点 |
[1:28:00] | We were told by the police commissioner | 警察局长室有人告诉我们说 |
[1:28:03] | that the car was brought to this garage. | 车子被拖来这里 |
[1:28:05] | -I demand its immediate return. -You have to be patient. | -我要求你们马上归还 -你一定要有耐性 德佛先生 |
[1:28:08] | We get four or five hundred cars here a day. | 这里一天有四 五百辆车 |
[1:28:10] | Monsieur Devereaux is an important guest of this country. | 德佛先生是国家的贵宾 |
[1:28:13] | He is working with the absolute cooperation and participation of your government. | 他正在与贵国政府进行合作 |
[1:28:18] | Here are his credentials from the French consulate. | 这是法国领事馆的证明书 |
[1:28:20] | Unless you wish to see this in his film, | 除非你希望这件事出现在他的影片中 |
[1:28:23] | I suggest you locate the car immediately. | 我建议你马上找到车子 |
[1:28:27] | You’re in a no-smoking area, sir. Would you please extinguish your cigarettes? | 这里是非吸烟区 先生 请你把烟熄掉好吗 |
[1:28:48] | What was the weight of the car when you got it, Irv? | 你量过这车子重量多少 艾文 |
[1:28:58] | 4795 pounds. | 4795磅 |
[1:29:05] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:29:08] | That’s what it was. 4795 pounds when it came into the shop. | 本来就是这样 从原厂出来就是4795磅 |
[1:29:13] | Owner’s manual says 4675. | 但车主手册上说只有4675磅 |
[1:29:18] | That’s 120 pounds overweight. | 超重120磅 |
[1:29:24] | And when it was booked into Marseilles it was 4795. | 它在马赛登记时是4795磅 |
[1:29:27] | That’s still 120 pounds overweight. Jimmy’s gotta be right. | 还是超重120磅 吉米一定是对的 |
[1:29:33] | Listen, I ripped everything outta there except the rocker panels. | 听着 我把一切全拆了 除了保险杠之外 |
[1:29:37] | Come on, Irv. What the hell is that? | 拜托 艾文 那是什么东西 |
[1:30:03] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:30:06] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:30:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:30:20] | I got it for you, Randy. It just came in from downtown. | 我来替你处理 蓝迪 车子刚从城中送过来 |
[1:30:24] | -Who’s Devereaux? -I am Mr Devereaux. Why? | -谁是德佛 -我就是 有何贵干 |
[1:30:26] | I’m sorry, Mr Devereaux, | 很抱歉 德佛先生 |
[1:30:28] | but we get a lot of cars here and it’s hard to keep track… | 我们晚上拖了很多辆车 有时候很难追查它的下落 |
[1:30:31] | -You mean the car is here now? -Oh, yeah. It’s right outside. | -你是说车子现在在这里 -是的 它就在外面 |
[1:30:34] | They stole it right off the street from you, huh? | 他们从街上直接拖走你的车 |
[1:30:37] | Goddamn. You’re gonna have to pay the towing charge, you know. | 真该死 你知道你得付拖吊费 |
[1:30:41] | I was told these things happen in New York, but one never expects it. | 有人告诉过我纽约常会发生出人意料的事 |
[1:30:45] | Yeah, well, that’s New York. Is this your first trip over here? | 这就是纽约 这是你第一次来这里吗 |
[1:30:48] | Yes. Where’s my car, please? | 是的 请问我的车在哪里 |
[1:30:51] | It’s right over here. You’re lucky this time. It’s in perfect shape. | 就在这里 你这次运气很好 它的状况很好 |
[1:30:57] | Not a scratch. You must lead a charming life. | 没有一丝刮痕 你的生活一定过得优悠 |
[1:31:21] | Henri. | 亨利 |
[1:31:27] | Je vous attendais. | 我一直在等你 |
[1:35:58] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:36:02] | I wouldn’t be surprised if I’d been followed. | 就算我们被跟踪 我也不会感到意外 |
[1:36:25] | -Listen, I’ll see you at Pop’s tonight. -OK, babe. Take care. | -晚上我到老爸家跟你碰面 -好的 小心点 |
[1:37:29] | They got the bridge blocked off! | 他们封锁大桥了 |
[1:37:58] | This is the police. You’re surrounded. | 我们是警方 你们被包围了 |
[1:38:01] | Come out with your hands up! | 把手举高走出来 |
[1:38:03] | This is the police. You’re surrounded. | 我们是警方 你们被包围了 |
[1:39:04] | Give them the gas! | 发射催泪弹 |
[1:39:17] | Hold your fire! | 不要开枪 |
[1:39:27] | Stop! | 停火 |
[1:39:31] | They’re coming out! Hold your fire! | 他们出来了 不要开枪 |
[1:39:55] | Popeye. It’s me, it’s me. | 大力水手 是我 是我 |
[1:40:08] | Frog One is in that room. | 一号法国人在那房间里 |
[1:40:54] | Drop it! | 把枪扔掉 |
[1:41:15] | Mulderig. | 莫德利 |
[1:41:20] | You shot Mulderig. | 你杀了莫德利 |
[1:41:23] | The son of a bitch is here. I saw him. I’m gonna get him. | 那个混蛋在这里 我看见了 我一定要抓到他 |