Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] I don’t know what’s real anymore. 我已分不清什么是真实的
[00:11] And I don’t know if I care. 也不知是否还在乎了
[00:20] – Talk to me, Philbert. – Don’t tell her a thing. -告诉我 菲尔伯特 -什么也别告诉她
[00:23] What did you do to your wife? 你对你老婆做了什么
[00:25] She was gonna get us all killed. 她会害死我们所有人
[00:27] So you took care of it, huh? 所以你解决了她 对吗
[00:29] I tried to stop him! 我试过阻止他
[00:30] – Who? – Fritz! He was hopped up on goof-berries. -阻止谁 -弗里茨 他呆莓吃多了
[00:34] I think I shot him. 我好像开枪打了他
[00:36] What are you doing, Philbert? 你在做什么 菲尔伯特
[00:39] You shot your partner? 你对你的搭档开了枪
[00:45] Cut! We’re turning around for BoJack. 卡 下一场拍波杰克
[00:48] All right! That was acting. 好样儿的 这才是演戏
[00:50] Hey, so, this has been real, but since it’s our last day, 听着 我们处的很愉快 但既然要杀青了
[00:53] it feels like maybe we should call it on the whole us 我觉得我们应该停止
[00:55] sleeping together thing. 睡在一起
[00:56] I don’t usually keep dating co-stars once we’ve wrapped. 杀青之后我一般不和其他主演约会
[00:58] Would you say we’re co-stars? 你说我们都是主演
[01:00] I mean, I’m Philbert. I’d say we’re more like both in the cast? 我可是菲尔伯特 应该说我们都有参演吧
[01:04] Yeah, let’s definitely pump the brakes on this. 这个话题到此为止吧
[01:06] And we’re set. Action! 准备 开拍
[01:08] I had no choice. He was strangling my wife! 我别无选择 他正勒着我的老婆
[01:10] What did you do with the bodies? 你怎么处理的尸体
[01:12] I– It’s all a blur. It feels like a dream. 我 一切都很模糊 感觉像梦一样
[01:14] – Where are the bodies, Philbert? – I buried them. -尸体在哪 菲尔伯特 -我把他们埋了
[01:17] In the same place I’m gonna bury you. 我也会把你埋在同一个地方
[01:21] Right here. 就在这里
[01:23] Kiss me, you smart, handsome renegade. 吻我 你这个聪明又英俊的叛徒
[01:25] There’s no time for that now. The nuclear missiles are coming. 没时间了 核导弹就要来了
[01:32] Great work, everyone! 干得漂亮 大家
[01:33] I want you all to know I’m proud of what I’ve done here. 我想告诉你们 我为我的工作成果感到自豪
[01:37] See ya at the Peabody Awards! 皮博迪奖见
[01:37] 以严肃著称的美国广播电视文化成就奖 是全球广播电视媒体界历史最悠久最具权威的奖项之一
[01:39] Great working with you. Thank you. 和你们合作很愉快 谢谢
[01:40] Terrific job. Seriously… 干的棒极了 真的
[01:42] What the hell are goof-berries? 呆莓是什么鬼
[02:39] 航空兄弟 国际机场
[02:47] – I love the sign. -You better. -我喜欢这牌子 -必须的
[02:49] I basically had to go through a whole pen on that thing. 一整根笔都要写没水了
[02:55] Hey, I’d help you with your bag, 我也想帮你提包
[02:56] – but you know, my back. – Yeah. -但是你知道的 我的腰 -好吧
[02:58] It’s cool that you came through Los Angeles on your way home. 你回家途中能经过洛杉矶真好
[03:00] Yeah, I guess we got lucky. 是啊 看来我们运气不错
[03:02] The only flight from Connecticut to Kansas 从康涅狄格州到堪萨斯州的唯一航班
[03:04] had a one-night layover in California. 要在加利福尼亚州中途停留一晚
[03:06] – Really? – No, dummy. I wanted to see you. -真的吗 -当然不 傻瓜 我想见你
[03:13] Emily is here to see you. 艾米莉来见你了
[03:15] – Blunt? – Well, she is a little curt. -布朗特吗 -这个艾米莉是个小婊子
[03:18] That’s my Emily! Send her in! 那是我的艾米莉 让她进来
[03:21] – Hey, Todd. – You okay? -陶德 -你还好吗
[03:23] – I broke up with my fireman. – Not Steve! -我和消防员分手了 -不要是史蒂夫啊
[03:26] No, no, no, not Steve. It was Doug. 不不不 不是史蒂夫 是道格
[03:28] Not Doug! Forgot there was a new one! 不要是道格啊 忘了换新人了
[03:31] I am so done with these sexy noble hero hunks. 我受够了这些性感高尚的英雄猛男
[03:35] The sex is great, 性生活很棒
[03:36] but the emotional connection just is not there. 但是根本没有情感交流
[03:39] It was the same with me and Yolanda. 我和尤兰达也是一样
[03:40] No emotional connection, but the no-sex was amazing. 没有情感交流 但是无性生活非常棒
[03:44] None of the best sex I ever had. 我性生活中最棒的无性生活
[03:46] You know, I was actually thinking about that. 知道吗 我正好在想这个
[03:49] Remember that idea you had about the dating app for asexuals? 记得你那个关于无性恋交友软件的主意吗
[03:53] Nope! 不记得
[03:54] Yeah, here we go. 给你看
[03:56] “All About That Ace”? “纯粹乌心”[黑桃与无性谐音]
[03:58] You should get yourself out there. 你应该去寻求真爱
[04:00] You were the best boyfriend I ever had. 你是我交过最棒的男朋友
[04:02] If only there was a version of you 如果有一个版本的你
[04:03] I could have sex with, I’d be all set. 可以和我做爱 我就满足了
[04:05] Whoa, Emily. I just got a crazy idea. 艾米莉 我突然有个疯狂的想法
[04:09] What? 什么
[04:10] A restaurant where the menus are printed on garlic bread, 把菜单印在蒜香面包上的餐厅
[04:14] so after you order, the first course is the menu! 这样点餐之后 头盘就是菜单
[04:21] VIM管理公司 桶装窗用清洁剂
[04:24] So, ever since Philbert wrapped earlier today, 自从今天《菲尔伯特》杀青后
[04:26] the question on everybody’s mind is, 大家最关心的问题就是
[04:28] “What’s Mr. Peanutbutter going to do next?” “花生酱先生下一步会做什么”
[04:31] You’re a serious actor now, 你现在是名演员了
[04:33] so I guess, narrate a documentary about global warming, 也许可以去给关于全球变暖的纪录片旁白
[04:36] and then take a private jet to the premiere? 然后坐私人飞机去参加首映礼
[04:38] I’ve been looking for new projects. 我在寻找新项目
[04:40] Seems like everything’s based on books these days, 如今好像什么都是根据小说改编的
[04:42] so I went to the book store to scout some material. 所以我去书店搜索了素材
[04:45] But all the books are so long now. 但是现在的书都好厚
[04:48] Who has the time? 谁有那个时间
[04:49] I’ll just wait ’til the movie comes out, then see the movie, 我等电影拍出来 看电影就好了
[04:52] and decide if the book 然后决定改编成电影的这本书
[04:53] the movie is based on would make a good movie. 是不是能拍成好电影
[04:55] Oh, that’s a good strategy. 这可真是个好策略
[04:56] Anyway, I was heading to the door 总之我正往门外走
[04:58] in book-length-related frustration… 被这些大部头搞的很不爽
[05:01] …when I saw one of those circular greeting card racks. 突然看到一个那种旋转的贺卡货架
[05:03] Spotted a card that looked interesting, 发现了一张看起来有意思的贺卡
[05:05] and it’s a super-quick read. 而且一下就读完了
[05:09] – “Happy Birthday, Dad.” – Pretty cool dad, huh? -“生日快乐 爸爸” -多好的爸爸
[05:12] You want to option this greeting card for a movie? 你想把这张贺卡改编成电影
[05:15] – We’ll call it Birthday Dad. – But what is it? -就叫作《生日爸爸》 -但讲什么内容
[05:20] it’s… “Birthday Dad.” 就讲 “生日爸爸”
[05:23] Okay. 好吧
[05:24] You think we can get the film rights? 你觉得我们能弄到改编权吗
[05:26] I’ll look into it. 我去咨询一下
[05:31] So, then Joby was like, 然后乔比说
[05:33] “Uh, nice scrunchie, Professor.” “发圈真漂亮 教授”
[05:36] It was literally a thing. 真有这种东西
[05:37] Joby is the guy in your dorm who plays guitar? 乔比是你宿舍里弹吉他的那个
[05:39] Yeah, he’s really funny, but like soulful funny, you know? 对 他超搞笑的 有灵魂的搞笑
[05:43] That’s great. 那挺好
[05:49] You know, I always thought I would make a good college person. 我一直认为自己特别适合上大学
[05:52] Roaming the campus, 在校园里漫步
[05:53] sticking it to the crusty old dean with my rowdy ‘tude, 跟我的无赖兄弟们一起抗争坏脾气老院长
[05:56] having friends, and learning things, and just, uh, being young. 交朋友 学东西 还有就是 保持年轻
[06:01] You okay? 你还好吗
[06:02] You look as if you saw Ghost in the Shell 你看起来好像刚看了攻壳机动队
[06:03] and you’re Scarlett Johansson’s publicist. 而你是斯嘉丽·约翰逊的公关
[06:06] It’s weird to be back in this house. 回到这个屋子里感觉很诡异
[06:08] This is where it all happened with your mom. 当初和你妈就是在这里发生了那一切
[06:10] Oh, my God, this is so weird. 天呐 这太诡异了
[06:12] Hollyhock, whoa. It’s okay. That’s ancient history. 霍莉霍克 别慌 这都是过去了
[06:15] My mom is dead, 我妈死了
[06:16] so nobody is going to drug you with secret pills. All right? 所以没人会再喂你吃神秘药丸了 好吗
[06:19] Now, how about we make new, fun, memories 现在 我们不然创造一些新的有趣的记忆
[06:22] to cancel out the old ones? 来抵消那些旧的
[06:23] – Can the new memories be pizza-related? – No doy! -新的记忆可以和披萨相关吗 -不行
[06:30] Ah, thank you for meeting me on such short notice. 谢谢你这样仓促还能来见我
[06:32] It’s nice to see you. 见到你很高兴
[06:33] I’m sure Fridays must be a big night for you. 我相信对你而言周五晚上一定很重要
[06:35] You were probably planning on going out to a nice dinner 你或许正在计划着和新女友
[06:37] with your new girlfriend? 一起出去吃顿好的
[06:39] Or seeing a movie with your new girlfriend? 或者和她去看电影
[06:42] Or staying in and watching cable– 或者待在家里看电视
[06:43] I get what you’re asking. The answer is, no, 我知道你想问什么了 答案是 没有
[06:46] I don’t have cable anymore. 我再也没有电视了
[06:48] Or a new girlfriend. 也没有新女友
[06:50] I’m not seeing anyone either. 我也没有在和谁约会
[06:51] I’ve just been so busy with my Philbert. 我只是忙于我的《菲尔伯特》
[06:53] Philbert? You have a Philbert? 菲尔波特 你有了一个菲尔波特
[06:55] Oh, I’m sorry. It’s a show I’m producing. 抱歉 这是一部我制作的剧
[06:58] Not the baby we really wanted but never had. 不是我们一直想要却从未得到的那个孩子
[07:00] Oh, well, that’s great, too. 好吧 那也挺好
[07:02] Anyway, Mr. Peanutbutter wants to option this card as a movie. 不管怎样 花生酱先生想选这张卡拍电影
[07:06] – Birthday Dad. – How is it a movie? -生日老爸 -这怎么能拍电影
[07:11] – It’s “Birthday Dad.” – Oh. Okay. -就是”生日老爸” -好吧
[07:15] 特蕾西 没用的负责领养的人
[07:17] – I’m sorry. – Yeah. Sure. -抱歉 -没事 接吧
[07:18] Hello? 你好
[07:19] Can you get to the St. Bernard Medical Center 你能在半小时内
[07:21] in like, a half hour? 赶到圣·伯纳德医疗中心吗
[07:22] Uh, I think so. Why? 应该可以 怎么了
[07:24] I just got my tonsils taken out, 我刚取出来我的扁桃体
[07:26] – and I need a ride home. – What? -需要有人接我回家 -什么
[07:28] Nah, I’m just messing with you. 不是 我跟你开玩笑的
[07:30] A pregnant lady doesn’t want the baby. 有一个孕妇不想要那个婴儿
[07:32] If you can get there tonight, the baby’s yours. 如果你今晚能赶到那 那个婴儿就是你的了
[07:34] Tonight? That’s so– she doesn’t even know me. 今晚 这也太 她都不认识我
[07:37] Hey, man. You don’t say no to free baby. 你不能拒绝一个免费的婴儿
[07:40] Okay. 好吧
[07:41] Is everything okay? 你还好吗
[07:42] I have to drive my hospital to the car right now! 我得马上把医院开到车那儿
[07:44] I’m a baby, and there’s adopting on the way! 我是个婴儿 有个领养要生出来了
[07:47] – You’re adopting? – Vroom-vroom! -你申请了领养 -呜呜
[07:48] There’s so much food in my lap! Doesn’t matter! It’s fine! 我腿上有好多吃的 不重要 没关系
[07:50] – All part of being a mother! -You are really freaking out. -只是做母亲的一部分 -你真的被吓坏了
[07:53] Am I freaking out too much? Or not enough? 我真的被吓过头了吗 还是还不够呢
[07:55] – Let me drive you. – But I have the car seat in my car. -我开车送你吧 -但我车里有婴儿座椅
[07:58] They won’t let you go home without one. 如果一个都没有他们就不让你回家
[07:59] It’s the only rule, really. 这是唯一一条规定 真的
[08:00] There should be more rules, but who am I to judge? 应该有更多规定的 但我又凭什么去评判呢
[08:03] Hey, breathe. 深呼吸
[08:04] I’ll get the car seat. Let’s go. 我来处理婴儿座椅 走吧
[08:09] I ate too much. 我吃太多了
[08:10] I need ice cream to smooth the rest of it down. 我需要冰淇淋来把剩下的顺下去
[08:13] Oh, I don’t keep junk food in the house, 我家里不留垃圾食品
[08:14] ever since last night when I ate all of my ice cream. 自从上次我一晚吃掉了我的所有冰激凌之后
[08:16] Hey, why do you have a vodka bottle for every day of the week? 为什么你有对应一周每天的酒瓶
[08:20] Oh, that’s just my new system I’m trying. 那个是我正在尝试的新方法
[08:22] I’m down to one bottle a day. 我每天控制只喝一瓶
[08:23] – Is this like an AA thing? – No, I don’t need AA. -是匿名戒酒吗 -不 我不需要匿名戒酒
[08:26] – Would you get outta there? – I want ice cream. -你能不能离开这儿 -我想吃冰激凌
[08:28] – Give me your keys. – What? No. -给我你的钥匙 -什么 不
[08:30] Come on. Let me drive the Tesla. 来嘛 让我开开那辆特斯拉
[08:32] With your greasy pizza fingers? 用你油腻腻的刚吃过披萨的手
[08:33] – Forget it. – Come on! -没门 -得了吧
[08:37] What the hell are these? 这是个什么玩意儿
[08:38] What? Oh, those… 什么 这些
[08:40] Why was this in your pocket? Are these for me? 你口袋里为什么会有这些 是给我吃的吗
[08:42] No, Hollyhock. God, no. 不 霍莉霍克 天 不要
[08:43] Oh God, did you put this in my pizza? 天 你是不是把这个下到我的披萨里了
[08:45] What? Of course not. Hollyhock. No. Give me the– no! 什么 当然没 霍莉霍克 给我 不
[08:50] Hollyhock, those were for my back! 霍莉霍克 这些是治我后背的
[08:52] – Wait, for real? – Yes. -等下 真的 -是的
[08:54] Oh, then actually, oops. 还真是 糟糕
[09:01] – Hey, Todd. Is everything okay? -I need to talk to someone, -陶德 都还好吗 -我要找个人聊聊
[09:04] and you’re the only person I knew would be available 你是唯一一个我知道会在周五晚上
[09:07] on a Friday night, with nothing to do. 有空又无所事事的人
[09:09] Hey, I almost went to the movies tonight! 我今晚差点就去看电影了
[09:10] It’s not my fault there’s never anything in the 8:00 hour. 8点从来没什么事又不能怪我
[09:13] 9:15 is too late. 7:00 is too early. 9点15太晚了 7点太早了
[09:15] Where am I supposed to eat dinner? 我该到哪儿去吃晚饭呢
[09:16] Uh, sneak in a bag of mashed potatoes like the rest of us? 像我们剩下的人一样潜入一袋土豆泥
[09:21] – Is this your whole apartment? – It’s a studio. -这就是你的整个公寓 -这是个工作室
[09:23] I ate lunch with a studio head just yesterday. 我昨天才和一个工作室负责人吃饭
[09:26] – This is not a studio. – What do you need, Todd? -工作室才不长这样 -你想干什么 陶德
[09:28] Well, my friend, Emily, did something really nice for me, 我的朋友艾米莉为我做了一件真的很棒的事
[09:31] and I wanna pay her back. 我想回报她
[09:32] Thought you could help me brainstorm. 我想也许你能帮我头脑风暴一下
[09:35] Okay. What kind of things does she like? 好吧 她喜欢什么样的东西
[09:37] Well, sex, for one. 比如 性爱
[09:39] Good for her! A woman needs to know her own body 不错 一个女人需要先了解自己的身体
[09:41] before she expects someone else to know her body. 然后才能期待别人去了解她的身体
[09:43] – What? What are we talking about? – What? -什么 我们在聊什么 -什么
[09:45] I think sex, for one? 比如 性爱[一个人]
[09:48] Diane, you sad-homed genius. 戴安 你个可悲的宅在家的天才
[09:50] – You’ve cracked it! – What? -你把问题解决了 -什么
[09:51] To the junkyard behind the engineering school! 向工程学院后面的垃圾场出发
[09:54] Always happy to contribute! 很高兴帮到你
[09:59] – Oh, my God, I’m sorry. I freaked out. -It’s not your fault. -天 抱歉 我吓坏了 -这不怪你
[10:03] Your generation’s been brainwashed by McGruff the Crime Dog. 你们这一代都被侦探狗麦克格拉夫洗脑了
[10:03] 美国国家犯罪预防委员会制作的卡通猎犬形象 用于帮助建立儿童的预防犯罪意识
[10:05] Who, by the way, I met at a party once? 我之前在派对上是不是还见过一次
[10:07] Didn’t ask me a single question about me. 问的问题没一个是关于我的
[10:09] Yeah, and also because of the time I overdosed on pills. 是啊 也是因为我有用药过量的经历
[10:12] Right, well, these were good pills. 好吧 这些是好药
[10:14] I told you I’m on a system now. 我跟你说过了我现在在接收系统治疗
[10:15] I’m not “Doing drugs.” This was medicine. 我不是在”嗑药” 这是治病的药
[10:18] Can you get more? 能再弄点吗
[10:19] Oh, sure. I’ll just call the pharmacy and say, 当然可以 我就打给药店说
[10:21] “Hey, girl, you know that highly-addictive opioid “小姐 知道我每隔三小时就要服用的
[10:23] I’m supposed to take every three hours? 那种极易上瘾的类鸦片药吗
[10:24] Well, I kind of misplaced them, 我好像把它们弄不见了
[10:26] so could I just get some more? I’m totally not a drug addict.” 能不能再给我开点 我绝不是药物上瘾者”
[10:29] – I’m really sorry. – No. It’s fine. -真的很抱歉 -不 没关系
[10:31] Let’s enjoy our time together, 让我们好好享受在一起的时光
[10:33] even though I’m in tremendous pain. 即使我现在痛苦万分
[10:34] I’ll try to forget it, 我会努力忘记痛苦
[10:35] but the whole time we might be thinking about it. 但我们可能会一直想到这点
[10:37] I do not blame you, but if you blame yourself, 我不怪你 但如果你责怪自己
[10:39] that is okay with me. 我是没意见
[10:40] You must know a place you can get more painkillers. 你一定知道在哪能弄到更多止疼药
[10:43] I do know a guy, 我确实认识一个人
[10:44] but he’s somewhat “South of Pico,” 不过他有点《碧可南部》那种感觉
[10:46] if you know what I mean. 如果你懂我的意思
[10:46] I don’t. Why do Los Angeles people think 我不懂 为什么洛杉矶人觉得
[10:49] everyone else understands your local references? 其他人都能搞懂你们的本地典故
[10:52] Okay, okay, let’s go. 好吧 好吧 我们走
[10:56] I can’t believe you’re adopting. 不敢相信你要领养孩子
[10:57] I just realized it was the right thing for me. 我只是发现这件事很适合我
[10:59] I just remember you were so adamant 我只是想起了你以前是那样固执
[11:01] about having the baby yourself, 坚持要自己生孩子
[11:03] even when I said we should talk about other options. 连我说我们应该商量下别的选择时你也如此
[11:06] – Yeah, but the way you said it– – I’m not mad. -是 但你说话的方式 -我不是生气
[11:07] I just think it’s funny you had that change of heart 我只是觉得你在我们分手后
[11:10] after we broke up. 改变心意有点好笑
[11:13] I’m sorry. This is not about me. 抱歉 我怎么想不重要
[11:15] You’ll be a great mom, and I’m really happy for you. 你会是个很棒的妈妈 我真心为你感到高兴
[11:17] – Yeah? – Of course. -是吗 -当然
[11:19] Well, one day, you’re gonna be a great dad. 总有一天 你也会是个很棒的爸爸
[11:22] Hopefully as cool as Birthday Dad! 希望像生日老爸一样酷
[11:27] – Why are we at the pediatrician? – Trust me. -我们为什么要来儿科医生这 -相信我
[11:29] This doctor is the sleaziest, dopiest, scurviest of the scurvy. 这医生是最下三滥 最愚蠢 最卑鄙的人渣
[11:34] – Who is he? – Exactly. -是谁 -对了
[11:36] Hu… wants to par-tay? 想来狂欢吗
[11:38] Dr. Hu! Thank you for squeezing us in! 胡医生 谢谢你把我们安排上了
[11:41] You always gotta make time for your friends. 对朋友当然要挤出时间了
[11:43] And I haven’t seen you since Sarah Lynn’s funeral. 自从萨拉·琳的葬礼后 我就没见着你了
[11:45] Oh, right. 对
[11:46] That was a huge wake-up call for me. 那件事让我觉醒
[11:49] Next morning I looked in the mirror, 第二天早上我照镜子
[11:51] and you know who I saw staring back at me? 知道我看见镜子里是谁在盯着我吗
[11:53] – Who? – Exactly. -谁 -没错
[11:54] – What? – No. Hu. -什么 -不 是胡
[11:55] I spent 30 days at Pastiches Malibu and now I’m sober. 我在山寨马里布待了30天 现在我戒毒了
[11:59] It’s like I completely regenerated as a brand-new doctor. 这就像我重生为有一个崭新的医生了
[12:02] Congratulations. 恭喜
[12:03] You’d have to be a real lost cause not to seek help 你那样失去了萨拉·琳
[12:06] after losing Sarah Lynn like that, don’t you think? 如果你不寻求帮助就完了 你不觉得吗
[12:09] Oh, deffo. I mean, you know, get help 当然 寻求帮助
[12:10] or, you know, work out a system on your own. 或者 自己想出一个系统
[12:13] Even, you know, whatever’s right for you. 甚至 任何对你有帮助的
[12:15] Anyway, I’m trying to get my hands on some Feelbetterin? 话说回来 我想要点治愈灵
[12:17] Feelbetterin? 治愈灵
[12:18] BoJack, have you been taking oxypraxylcortizoid? 波杰克 你一直在服用氧普拉克西哌替啶吗
[12:21] Yeah. I know what you’re thinking, 我知道你在想什么
[12:22] but I legitimately have a herniated disc. 但我真的得了椎间盘突出
[12:24] He’s telling the truth! 他说的是真的
[12:25] I threw out his pills because of my trauma 他妈妈给我下药给我留下了心灵创伤
[12:27] from when I got drugged by his mama. 所以我把他的药给扔了
[12:29] – You got drugged by your own mother? – No, my mother. -你亲妈给你下药 -不 是我妈
[12:31] Her mother was a maid who got knocked up by my dad, 她妈是一个被我爸搞大了肚子的女佣
[12:34] but she got adopted by eight other dads. 但后来她被八个后爸收养了
[12:36] Okay, do you know how many times I hear this story every week? 好吧 你知道我每周要听多少遍这个故事吗
[12:39] This story, specifically? Even the “Eight dads” part? 一模一样的故事吗 就连”八个后爸”也一样
[12:42] I don’t know who you think you’re fooling, 我不知道你觉得你在糊弄谁
[12:43] but this Hu won’t get fooled again. 但这个胡不会再被糊弄了
[12:49] Thank you for coming, Emily. 谢谢你过来 艾米莉
[12:51] What’s with all the candles? Why are you wearing a robe? 这些蜡烛是做什么 你为什么穿着一件睡袍
[12:55] Oh, I blew a fuse earlier, so I had to light candles. 我刚才把保险丝烧断了 所以我只能点蜡烛了
[12:58] That took a while, and then I didn’t get to change. 花了我不少时间 然后我就没来得及换衣服
[13:01] Hold that thought. 暂停一下你的思路
[13:02] – The thought of “Oh”? – That’s right. -“哦”的思路 -对
[13:04] Because you’re gonna need it 因为你见过我的新死党后
[13:06] when you meet your new best friend… 会用得上
[13:10] Henry Fondle! 亨利·爱抚
[13:12] – What? What? – He’s a sex robot! -什么 什么 -他是个性爱机器人
[13:15] So, you can stop dating all those boring guys 这样你就不用和那些无聊的男生约会
[13:17] and still have sex! 依然可以享受性爱了
[13:18] Stop me if you’ve heard this one. What? 如果你听过别人这么评价请阻止我 什么
[13:21] And guess what? 你猜怎么着
[13:22] I even recorded dozens of sexy robot phrases 我甚至还录了几十条性爱机器人话术
[13:25] for it to say at random intervals! 让它能不定期说出来
[13:27] I am Henry Fondle. Insert me into genitals! 我是亨利·爱抚 把我插入生殖器吧
[13:30] Why did you do this? 你为什么要做这个玩意
[13:32] To show you that I care about your needs. 证明给你我关心你的需求
[13:33] My prime directive is to pleasure you. 我的首要指令是满足你
[13:36] Todd, I’m not sure you understand how sex works. 陶德 我觉得你可能不明白性爱是怎么回事
[13:40] That is so condescending. 你这话太居高临下了
[13:42] I know what sex is. I am not a child. 我知道性爱是什么 我不是小孩了
[13:45] I’m just not great at building robots. 我只是不擅长造机器人
[13:47] This is my first one, and frankly, 这是我做的第一个机器人 老实说
[13:50] I think it’s pretty impressive 我觉得我挺厉害的
[13:51] I put it together in one afternoon. 我只用了一下午就拼好了
[13:53] I love it when you call me “father.” 我喜欢你叫我”父亲”
[13:57] Oh, no! My wacky scheme backfired as always! 不 我的奇思妙想总是帮倒忙[放火]
[14:03] – I’m really sorry. – It’s fine. -真的很抱歉 -没关系
[14:05] We’re spending time together, that’s all that matters. 我们在一起 这才是最重要的
[14:07] You’re not super-mad at me, still? 你还是没有超级生我的气吗
[14:09] When this is done, maybe it’ll make a great story 过了今晚 或许这个故事很适合
[14:11] you can tell that kid you have a crush on. 讲给你暗恋的那个孩子
[14:13] Who, Joby? I don’t have a crush on him. 谁 乔比吗 我没有暗恋他
[14:16] Get out of here. His jawline is, like, dumb. 拉倒吧 他下巴的轮廓很 傻
[14:19] – Oh, okay. – Where are we going now? -好吧 -我们现在去哪
[14:21] There’s this actress I was kind of seeing 有个跟我一起拍戏时
[14:24] while we were working together 和我交往过的女演员
[14:25] and I might have left some pills at her place. 在她家可能还有我落下的药片
[14:27] She made it clear she doesn’t want to see me again 她说得很清楚 她不想再见到我
[14:29] but she’s not home now. 但现在她不在家
[14:30] – Why do I know Gina’s schedule? – Where is she? -为什么我会知道吉娜的行程 -她在哪儿
[14:32] She has a book club with dumb Nicole 她和二货妮可有一个读书会
[14:34] who keeps picking very long Italian books 妮可总是选超长的意大利的书
[14:36] that Nicole doesn’t even read. 却连读都不读
[14:38] Why do I know about Gina’s friends? 为什么我会了解吉娜的朋友
[14:39] – Do you have a key? – I have my ways. -你有钥匙吗 -我自有办法
[14:44] – Well, I’m out of ways. – I’ll go around back -我没辙了 -我绕到后面去
[14:46] and see if there’s a window I can climb through. 看看有没有窗户能让我爬进去
[14:47] Ooh, good thinking! I’ll stand guard. 好主意 我来望风
[14:52] Oh, shit. 该死
[14:54] BoJack? 波杰克
[14:55] Oh, my God! What happened to book club? 天啊 读书会怎么了
[14:57] We switched it to Thursdays to confuse Nicole. 我们改到周四了 好蒙过妮可
[14:59] – Why are you here? – I just wanted to check on you. -你为什么在这儿 -我只是想来看看你
[15:07] Wait, Gina. No, stay outside. 等等 吉娜 留在外面
[15:09] I just– I need to talk to you. 我需要跟你谈谈
[15:11] Slowly. 慢慢谈
[15:12] Is this about our relationship? What is there to talk about? 是要谈我们的关系吗 还有什么可谈的
[15:15] Well, I just been thinking that… 我只是一直在想
[15:16] we should keep looking at this relationship. 我们应该继续探索这段感情
[15:20] Like all parts of this relationship. 探索这段感情的所有部分
[15:23] Like even in the junk drawer, 甚至是这段感情的
[15:24] in the kitchen of this relationship. 厨房里放杂物的抽屉
[15:26] Or the bathroom cabinet. 或者是浴室的橱柜
[15:29] I told you I didn’t want to see you. 我告诉过你我不想见你
[15:30] I want you to know that you are top-shelf, Gina. 我想让你知道你是最重要的 吉娜
[15:33] Know what I mean? Top shelf. 懂吗 最重要的[最高一层]
[15:35] So, what, you wanna get back together? 所以呢 你是想跟我复合吗
[15:37] Yes! 是的
[15:38] Wait, really? 等等 真的吗
[15:39] – Okay, I gotta run. – BoJack. -好了 我得走了 -波杰克
[15:40] I have had 28 on-set flings, and no guy has ever come to my house 我有过二十八段一夜情 却没一个人
[15:44] after shooting was over to try to have a real relationship. 在射完之后还找来我家想要谈场认真的恋爱
[15:47] I guess I sort of internalized the idea 我想我已经习惯性认为
[15:49] I didn’t deserve that, you know? 我不配有真感情了 你懂吗
[15:50] Yeah, but like I said, I really gotta run. 懂 但我说了 我真得走了
[15:52] But maybe I do deserve it. Maybe we both do. 但或许我值得拥有真感情 我们都值得
[15:55] BoJack, is it possible 波杰克 有没有可能
[15:56] that we’re the ones we’ve been waiting for? 我们就是彼此一直在等待的人
[15:58] Uh, yes. I totally think that is possible, 是的 我完全认为有这可能性
[16:00] which is why I can’t wait to talk about this tomorrow! 所以我迫不及待要在明天跟你谈这事了
[16:02] – What? Where are you going? – I’ll call you! -什么 你要去哪儿 -回头打给你
[16:08] You think I need to call her, 你觉得我需要打给她吗
[16:09] or did I leave things open enough 或者我的话说的够圆滑
[16:10] – where I can just kinda ghost? – What? -就算我音信全无也没关系 -什么
[16:12] Kidding! I’ll call her. 开玩笑的 我会打给她
[16:13] I’m very fond of that woman. 我很喜欢那个女人
[16:14] And I’m sure that things are gonna work out fine, 而且我确信事情都会完美解决的
[16:17] and we can find a way to be happy together 我们会找到办法幸福地在一起
[16:19] and I won’t hurt her in a way 而我又不会伤得她
[16:20] that she carries with her for the rest of her life. 这辈子都无法忘怀
[16:22] – Uh, okay. – Lemme get them pills. -好吧 -把药给我
[16:25] – What the hell? These aren’t my pills! – Sorry! -这是什么鬼 这不是我的药 -抱歉
[16:27] Not your fault. It’s just… my back. 不是你的错 只是…我背痛
[16:31] – I got another idea. – Okay. -我又有了一个主意 -好吧
[16:33] Do you think Gina needed those? 你觉得吉娜需要这些药吗
[16:35] She’ll be fine. Nobody needs pills. 她会没事的 没人需要吃药
[16:40] You could’ve just dropped me off. 你可以放下我就走的
[16:42] I wanted to be here. 我想来
[16:43] – Hope that’s okay. – It’s actually nice you’re here. -希望这没关系 -其实有你在会更好
[16:45] All the times I imagined us 我幻想过那么多次
[16:47] taking home a baby from the hospital, 咱们从医院带宝宝回家的画面
[16:48] I never pictured it like this. 却从未想过是这种情景
[16:50] You mean, you never pictured it would happen on a Friday? 你是说你从未想到过这天会是周五吗
[16:53] Yeah, exactly. That’s the main difference. 是啊 确实 这才是主要区别
[16:57] How come you never called me 我把你赶出我的公寓后
[16:58] after I kicked you out of my apartment? 你怎么能一次都不给我打电话呢
[17:00] You were so mad at me. I didn’t think you wanted me to. 你当时很生我气 我以为你不想接我电话
[17:02] I didn’t. But you still should have called. 我是不想 但你还是应该打啊
[17:05] – Well, you could have called me. – Yeah. -那你可以打给我啊 -是啊
[17:08] I wish you’d stayed with me that night. 我真希望那晚有你陪我
[17:10] You told me to leave. 是你让我滚的
[17:11] Yeah. I guess the lesson is, don’t listen to me, right? 也是 我想教训就是别听我说的话
[17:16] Is that really what you’re gonna wear 宝宝第一次见你们
[17:17] for the first time your new baby sees you? 你们真的就穿成这样吗
[17:19] – Yes? – Oof! Okay. -对啊 -好吧
[17:25] I’m supposed to be back at the airport in, like, two hours. 距离我去机场还有两小时呢
[17:29] Is this really how you want to spend this time? 你真的就想这样打发时间吗
[17:31] Again, and… I hate to keep harping on this, 再说一次 我可不想一直唠叨这事
[17:33] we wouldn’t be here if someone hadn’t dumped my medicine. 要不是某人倒了我的药 我们也不会在这里
[17:36] I know, but this place is super sketchy. 我知道 但这里的画风好糙
[17:39] It looks like where they did the drag race in Grease. 看起来像《油脂》里举行拉力赛的地方
[17:42] Yeah. It is where they did the drag race in Grease. 这里就是《油脂》里举行拉力赛的地方
[17:44] Where do you think they make movies? 你以为他们在哪儿拍的电影
[17:48] – You a cop? – What? No. Oh, shit. -你是警察吗 -什么 不是 该死
[17:51] No, it’s a costume. I just finished filming a show. 不 这是戏服 我刚结束电视剧的拍摄
[17:54] Normally, people return the costume. 通常人们都会归还戏服
[17:57] Hello, drug merchant. Is it lit under here? 你好毒贩子 这儿有货卖吗
[18:00] What? 什么
[18:01] Are there illegal pharmaceuticals available for purchase? 这里有非法药物可买吗
[18:03] And please, talk into my lollipop. 请对着我的棒棒糖说话
[18:05] – Okay, this guy’s a cop. – I assure you I am not. -好吧 这人是警察 -我向你保证我不是
[18:08] He’s just saying that because earlier I said he was a cop. 他这么说只因为刚才我说他是个警察
[18:11] No. You can see the outline of his badge under his tee-shirt! 你都能透过他的T恤看到警徽的形状
[18:15] – Yeah, no, he’s definitely a cop. – Seems cool to me. -是的 他肯定是警察 -我觉得没事
[18:18] Listen. If I were a cop, 听着 如果我是警察
[18:20] I’d have pancake breath 我的口气里
[18:21] from the precinct’s weekly Friday night pancake dinners. 就该有辖区里每周五煎饼晚宴的煎饼味了
[18:24] But I do not. So clearly, not a cop. 但我没有 所以显然我不是警察
[18:27] Unless, I somehow had an Altoid, or a Tic-Tac after, 除非我在饭后吃了薄荷糖
[18:31] which again, no. I am a gum guy. 然而我没吃 我只吃口香糖
[18:35] That all tracks for me. Here are your drugs. 我听着合情合理 给你毒品
[18:37] We got the package! 我们人赃并获了
[18:40] Run! 快跑
[18:42] They’re getting away! 他们要逃跑了
[18:42] Go, go, go! 快追 快追
[18:48] – Oh, no! – Here, get up. -不 -过来 上去
[18:55] Come on! We have to keep moving! 快点 我们得继续跑
[19:01] – Thanks, Doug. – I’m not here for you. -谢了 道格 -我不是为你来的
[19:03] I’m here because I respect the art of putting out fires. 我来是因为我尊重灭火这项艺术
[19:06] – I’m really sorry, Emily. – It was a sweet idea. -真是对不起 艾米莉 -这主意很棒
[19:09] I guess I just thought you waste so much time 我想我只是觉得你把太多时间
[19:11] with these boring firemen just for the sex. 浪费在和无聊消防员的性爱上了
[19:14] Doug, some privacy, please? 道格 能给我们点私人空间吗
[19:16] Okay. 好吧
[19:17] Maybe I figured if you had some other way 也许我是觉得如果你有其他办法
[19:19] to satisfy yourself sexually, 满足你的性需求
[19:21] then you could spend more time with me. 也许你就能多花点时间和我一起
[19:24] Like we did in high school. 就像我们在高中时一样
[19:25] Todd, we were dating in high school. 陶德 我们高中时在交往
[19:27] Do you ever think about what it would be like if we dated now? 你有没有想过我们如果现在交往的话会怎样
[19:30] I don’t know. What would it be like? 我不知道 会怎么样
[19:33] I guess we’d hang out together, like we already do. 我觉得我们会待在一起 就像现在这样
[19:35] And you would be my favorite person, like you already are. 你会是我最喜欢的人 就像现在这样
[19:38] And when something good happened to me, 如果我遇到什么好事
[19:40] like if I got a promotion at work, 比如如果我升职了
[19:42] you’d be the first person I’d tell, 我会第一个告诉你
[19:44] and you’d smile and say, “That’s my boyfriend.” 你会笑着说”我男朋友真棒”
[19:48] Well, that could be cool. 听起来不错
[19:49] But then I would have sex with the robot? 然后我只能和机器人做爱
[19:55] – Hooray. – I guess it’s not ideal. -太棒了 -看来不是很理想
[19:57] You know, when I was putting the app together, 我当初开发应用的时候
[20:00] I learned that some asexuals actually do have sex. 我了解到有的性冷淡者也会做爱
[20:03] Do you… think that there’s a chance? 你…觉得有可能吗
[20:08] Okay. Well, you got any other ideas? 好吧 那你有别的注意吗
[20:12] What about if marbles were cube-shaped, 如果用方形的石块
[20:15] so they don’t roll away as much? 不会滚来滚去呢
[20:18] No dice. 不用骰子
[20:23] Oh, he’s beautiful. 他真美
[20:24] Do you think I’m terrible for giving him away? 你觉得我把他送走是一件很坏的事吗
[20:27] What? Of course not. 什么 当然不是了
[20:29] I don’t know the first thing about being a parent. 我只是不知道该怎么做父母
[20:31] Bridget, it’s okay. 布里吉特 没事的
[20:32] Your baby’s in excellent hands. 你的宝宝会得到精心照顾
[20:33] I’m just so glad he’s going to a good home, 我只是很高兴他能生长在一个好家庭里
[20:36] – with a mother and a father. – What’s this, now? -有母亲和父亲 -你说什么
[20:38] I mean, if my boyfriend was still in the picture, 如果我的男朋友还在
[20:41] maybe I could be a parent, 也许我愿意做父母
[20:42] but as is, I think the baby’s probably better off with you two. 但现在 我认为孩子还是和你们一起更好
[20:46] – Oh, no, Ralph’s not– – That’s right! -不 拉尔夫不是… -没错
[20:47] We’re gonna make a wonderful family together. 我们将组成一个完美的家庭
[20:50] – Ralph, don’t lie to her. – I’m not lying. -拉尔夫 别骗她 -我没有撒谎
[20:52] A year ago, we wanted to have a family together. 一年前 我们想组成一个家庭
[20:54] I still want that. 我现在还是想
[20:55] Ralph, no. You should go. 拉尔夫 不 你该走了
[20:57] I hear you say that, 虽然你这么说
[20:58] but I’m not making the mistake I made last time. 但我不会再像上次那样犯错了
[21:00] I don’t want this. 我不想这样
[21:01] This seems like a subject you should have agreed on 你们似乎应该在来医院之前
[21:03] before you came to the hospital. 就说好这种事
[21:05] We can do this. Nothing has changed. 我们可以的 什么都没变
[21:07] I changed! I have plans now, and you’re not in them. 我变了 我有我的计划 里面没有你
[21:10] You don’t need to do this by yourself. 你不需要自己一个人这样做
[21:11] I never needed to. I want to. 这不是需要 这是我想要的
[21:14] I’m not afraid of how hard it’s gonna be. 我不怕接下来会有多么艰难
[21:16] I already love this baby. And that gives me so much power. 我已经爱这个宝宝了 这让我充满了力量
[21:21] I don’t need anything else. 我不需要其他人
[21:23] Oh, my God, I just realized something. 天啊 我刚刚意识到了
[21:26] If you can do it by yourself, 如果你自己可以做到
[21:27] maybe that means I can do it by myself. 也许那说明我自己也可以做到
[21:30] No, no, Bridget, you definitely can’t. 不 布里吉特 你绝对不行
[21:32] I thought I couldn’t. But that speech you gave was so inspiring. 我以为我不行 但你说的那番话太鼓舞人了
[21:36] It made me realize that all I need to be a good mother is love. 让我意识到只需要有爱就能做一位好母亲
[21:40] Actually, you need so much more than that. 事实上 你所需要的多多了
[21:42] I was wrong when I said that a second ago. 我之前说的话实在是大错特错
[21:45] Okay. But for real, give me my baby boy. 好吧 但是说真的 把我的宝宝给我
[21:51] Princess Carolyn, you are amazing. 卡洛琳公主 你真是太棒了
[21:54] Can you be my mom? 你能做我妈妈吗
[22:01] There’s gotta be another way to get pills. 肯定有其他搞到药的办法
[22:03] How about calling this Joby? He sounds like a druggie. 找这个乔比呢 他听起来就像药贩子
[22:05] – I thought your back hurts. – Yeah. -我以为你背疼呢 -对
[22:08] How did you lift me over the fence? 你怎么把我撑过围栏的
[22:10] Well, the adrenaline kicked in. 肾上腺素爆发
[22:11] – Do you really need these pills? – Hollyhock, how many times– -你真的需要这些药吗 -天啊 你几次…
[22:14] I’m just saying, is it possible maybe you don’t– 我只是想说 有没有可能你…
[22:16] Okay. You go to college and suddenly you’re so sophisticated, 好吧 你上了大学突然就很厉害
[22:20] – and I’m a dumb junkie, is that it? – What? No! -而我就是愚蠢的瘾君子 -什么 不
[22:22] You don’t understand anything! 你什么都不明白
[22:23] – I am in pain. – No, I get that. -我很痛苦 -不 我明白
[22:26] All the time. My whole life. And you have no idea. 一直以来 我这辈子 你都不懂
[22:28] So, sorry that you had one bad experience with my mom, 很抱歉你和我妈妈有过一次不快
[22:31] but I have been in pain my whole life. 但我这一辈子都很痛苦
[22:37] I think you should take me to the airport. 我觉得你应该送我去机场
[22:40] Okay. 好吧
[22:46] – You’re sure I can’t drive you home? – No, Ralph. -确定不用我送你回家吗 -嗯 拉尔夫
[22:49] Can I at least wait with you for the cab? 那我至少能跟你一起等出租车吗
[22:53] Okay. 好吧
[23:05] So, I guess I’ll see you later. 那就回头见了
[23:07] – Hollyhock, I’m sorry. – Me, too. -霍莉霍克 我很抱歉 -我也是
[23:10] Maybe, it’s possible that I don’t… 也许我有可能…
[23:13] 100-percent need-need the pills. 不是百分百需要那些药
[23:17] I thought I did, but– yeah. 我以为我需要 但是…对
[23:19] So, thank you for… caring about me. 所以谢谢你…关心我
[23:22] – Are you gonna be okay? – Yeah. -你不会有事吧 -嗯
[23:25] I could take a semester off, if you need someone– 我可以休学一学期 如果你需要…
[23:27] No. God, no. Stay… stay in school. 不 上帝啊 待在学校
[23:31] And take your classes, and kiss boys, and do the college thing. 好好上课 亲亲凯子 上大学
[23:35] I’m gonna be fine. I get it. Drugs are bad. 我没事的 我知道 药不好
[23:38] Not all drugs. 不是所有的药
[23:40] Obviously, if you get hurt again, and a doctor, a real doctor 显然如果你又疼了 有真正的医生
[23:43] prescribes you painkillers, you can take them. 给你开止痛药 你就可以用
[23:46] – But only if you get hurt again. – Okay. -但除非是你又痛了 -好
[23:48] – You promise? – Yes. I promise. -你保证吗 -我保证
[23:51] Okay. I love you. 好吧 我爱你
[23:57] Okay. Bye. 好吧 再见
[24:14] 纯粹乌心 搜索中
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme