Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Halloween. Fright Night. 万圣节 恐怖夜
[00:12] Spook-tober 30-cursed! 惊悚月 受诅咒的30日
[00:15] Oh, there’s the light switch. 原来开关在这里
[00:17] I’m still getting used to this new house. 我还在适应这栋新房子
[00:18] I just bought it and it’s the ’60s! 我刚买下它 现在是60年代
[00:21] No, I’m just kidding! 不 我开玩笑的
[00:21] It’s 1993, and I’m wearing a costume! 现在是1993年 这是我的装扮
[00:23] Groovy threads! But you just got drafted, hippie! 衣服很时髦 你被征兵了 嬉皮士
[00:27] Into the cutest husband army! 进入最可爱老公部队
[00:32] Where’s your costume? 你的服饰呢
[00:33] Can’t I just wear a dumb hat and say I’m Blossom? 戴个蠢帽子 称自己是《绽放》的主角行吗
[00:35] In my opinionation… Yes. 我认为 可以
[00:37] I am so excited to go to a real Hollywood party 能和我的电视明星老公一起去真正的
[00:40] with my husband the TV star. 好莱坞派对 我太激动了
[00:43] Just do me a favor and don’t leave me alone, okay? 拜托别丢下我一个人 好吗
[00:45] – Okay! – Now hurry up and finish getting ready. -好的 -现在赶紧去做准备
[00:48] I’m kidding. 我开玩笑的
[00:49] Can you imagine if I spoke to you like that? 你能想象我真的那样对你说话吗
[00:51] I really can’t! 完全想象不出
[00:52] Next time, we’re doing a couples costume, though! 不过 下次我们要做情侣装扮
[00:55] It’s the perfect way to tell the world 这样可以完美的
[00:57] that you are completely on the same… 告诉全世界我们
[00:59] – paaaaage? – What are you wearing? -步调一致[在同一页] -你穿的是什么
[01:01] I thought we were going as 我们不是要扮成
[01:02] Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling 瑞秋·麦克亚当斯和瑞恩·高斯林吗
[01:04] in the this-year 2004 hit film The Notebook. 出自今年2004年大热的《恋恋笔记本》
[01:06] Ooh! You just said, “The Notebook.” 你只说了《恋恋笔记本》[笔记本]
[01:09] I thought you were gonna be, like, a pen or something. 我以为你会打扮成 笔之类的
[01:11] The important thing is we both look super-cute, 重点是我们看起来都超可爱
[01:13] and everyone is gonna be, like, 大家都会说
[01:15] “Hey, is that Jessica Biel from the 那不是即将上映的《刀锋战士3》的
[01:17] upcoming Blade: Trinity?” 主演杰西卡·贝尔吗
[01:18] And I’ll say my famous Blade: Trinity catchphrase, 我就会说我在《刀锋战士3》里有名的口头禅
[01:21] “Stop goofin’ around, Blade!” “别发呆了 刀锋战士”
[01:22] Are you sure you’re gonna be okay at this party? 你确定你去这个派对没问题吗
[01:24] Whenever I went with Katrina, we’d always end up in a big fight. 每次和卡特里娜一起去 我们都会大吵一场
[01:27] Well, I’m not Katrina. This is gonna be fun. 我可不是卡特里娜 会很有趣的
[01:29] Okay. I just know you’re afraid of mummies. 好吧 可我知道你害怕木乃伊
[01:32] And since it’s Halloween, we might see some mummies. 而这是万圣节 我们可能会遇到木乃伊
[01:34] I’m not afraid of mummies. 我不怕木乃伊
[01:36] I just don’t like them because of an incident… from my past. 我只是不喜欢他们 因为过去的一件事
[01:41] Will you stay on the lookout and keep those creepy corpses away? 你能保持警惕 别让那些恐怖的尸体靠近吗
[01:44] I’ll be sure to make a mental note of it! 我会在心中记下笔记的
[01:47] I’m a notebook. 我是笔记本
[01:49] I’m not sure I get our costumes. 我不太懂我们的装扮
[01:50] You’re the guy from The Hangover. 你是《醉宿》里的那个家伙
[01:52] The first one, which just came out this year. 第一部 今年刚上映的
[01:53] I don’t know why I said “First one”, 为什么我要说”第一部”
[01:55] Because there’s only one Hangover movie, and it’s 2009. 《醉宿》只有一部啊 现在是2009年
[01:58] – And you are…? – Your Baby Bjorn Borg. -你扮的是 -比约·博格宝宝
[02:03] Famous ’70s tennis player! 70年代的著名网球手
[02:04] And what’s with the robot stuff? 机器人元素是什么意思
[02:06] Borg. From Star Trek? 博格人 出自《星际迷航》
[02:07] And you’re also a baby? 你还是个宝宝
[02:08] In The Hangover, the guy had a Baby Bjorn. Baby Bjorn Borg. 《醉宿》里有个比约宝宝 比约·博格宝宝
[02:12] – Seems like a lot of explaining. – People will get it. -需要解释好多 -大家会懂的
[02:15] Anyway, we are going to have fun at this party! 不管怎样 一定会玩的很开心的
[02:18] You said BoJack Horseman is gonna be there? 你说马男波杰克也会去
[02:20] Oh, my God. I’m so nervous. 天啊 我好紧张
[02:22] I’m not! Every Halloween party I went to with one of my ex-wives, 我不紧张 每次和我的其中一个前妻一起去
[02:25] we’d get in a huge blow out. 万圣节派对 我们都会大吵一架
[02:27] I am so relieved that you are fun and easygoing, 你既有趣又随和 我大松一口气
[02:30] so there’s no danger of that happening! 不用担心再吵架啦
[02:33] I love that we both love parties. But more than that… 我们都爱派对真是太好啦 但更重要的是
[02:36] – I love you. – Aw, I love you, too. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[02:38] And I love these costumes! 我也爱这些装扮
[02:40] But tell me one more time, what are these costumes? 不过再告诉我一遍 我们是扮作什么
[02:42] We’re new social media app sensation Tweed Feed! 我们是热门新社交媒体软件 推粮
[02:46] It’s Insta plus Snapchat… 它是图享和阅后即焚的合体
[02:47] if they both boinked Friendster, 再加上朋友网
[02:49] which I guess was a thing in the ’70s? 那个好像70年代挺火的
[02:53] Believe you me. This party is going to be dope. Booyah! 相信我 这场派对一定会很带劲
[02:57] It’ll be off the heezy fo’ sheezy. 肯定会爽翻了
[03:00] OMG, it’s gonna be cray-cray! 老天 会很疯狂的
[03:02] Turnt! This is going to be the best Halloween ever! 嗨爆 这肯定会是最棒的万圣节
[04:05] My first fancy Hollywoo party. 我的第一次高大上好莱乌派对
[04:07] “I’m ready for my close up!” “我准备好拍特写了”
[04:08] Nice! 赞
[04:09] – Sunset Boulevard? – I usually take Fountain. -日落大道 -我通常走喷泉大道
[04:12] BoJack must really love halloween 波杰克一定很爱万圣节
[04:14] if he has this big bash every year, huh? 每年都弄得这么盛大
[04:16] Oh, yeah, he’s a real fiend for the ‘ween. 没错 他对万圣节上瘾
[04:20] – Who are you and what are you doing here? – Good one! -你是谁 来这里做什么 -装得好
[04:23] Pretending not to know your old friend Mr. Peanutbutter. 假装不认识你的老朋友 花生酱先生
[04:25] Why are you at my house? 你来我家干什么
[04:26] Remember when I invited you to my Halloween party, 还记得我邀请你来我的万圣节派对吗
[04:29] and you said, you’d love to come, but couldn’t 你说 你很想来 但是不能
[04:31] because you were having your own Halloween party? 因为你要举办自己的万圣节派对
[04:32] Oh, right. 对
[04:33] Well, I’m sure my guests will show up any minute, 我的客人们随时会来
[04:35] so, you should probably go. 所以 你们还是走吧
[04:37] Well, I figured, “Hey, why not have a crossover party?” 我觉得 何不来个混合派对呢
[04:41] So, I brought my party, wait for it, to you! 所以我把我的派对带来 等一下 你家啦
[04:45] That was the first ever “Wait for it!” 那是史上第一次”等一下”
[04:48] It’s 1993! 现在是1993年
[04:49] Come on in, guys! 请进 伙计们
[04:54] God damn it, why are you here? 该死 你怎么来了
[04:56] At the end of last year’s Halloween party, 去年的万圣节派对结束时
[04:57] you said, “Let’s do this again next year,” 你说 “我们明年再办一次吧”
[05:00] like you’ve said at every Halloween party for the last 11 years! 过去的11年你每年万圣节派对都这样说
[05:04] That does not sound like me. 那听起来不像我说的话
[05:07] Oh, no. Mr. Peanutbutter? Partygoers? No. Is it– 不 花生酱先生 派对常客 不
[05:11] Sure is! 没错
[05:12] Happy “Your 25-Years-Running” Halloween Party! 连续25年万圣节派对快乐
[05:15] Hallo-ween! Hallo-ween! 万圣节 万圣节
[05:18] – Hallo-ween! Hallo-ween! – No. Don’t. Please. -万圣节 万圣节 -不要 拜托
[05:19] Don’t. No. You see– 不 听着
[05:21] So suddenly, we’re having a party? 我们突然要开派对吗
[05:22] Why didn’t you say this was happening? 你为什么没告诉我
[05:23] Because I hate that it happens. 因为我不想它发生
[05:25] I take no action to make it happen. 我没有主动促成它发生
[05:26] Every year, I pray that it won’t happen, 每年 我都祈祷它不会发生
[05:28] and it keeps happening anyway! 但它还是不断发生
[05:29] I feel like an idiot 参加万圣节派对
[05:31] being at a Halloween party without a costume. 没有装扮 让我觉得自己很蠢
[05:32] Who cares? I don’t have a costume. 谁在乎 我没有节日服装
[05:34] Uh, you’re wearing a costume. 你身上穿的就是
[05:35] Do you mean, in the sense that we all wear costumes everyday, 你是说 从某种意义上说我们都穿了伪装
[05:37] such as we reveal facets of ourselves to those closest to us, 虽然我们会向最亲近的人展露各种脸谱
[05:40] but our truest selves remain hidden? 但我们最本真的一面却还是深藏不露的吗
[05:42] No, in the sense that you are literally wearing a costume 不 从某种意义上说你确实是穿了来自我们
[05:45] – from the TV show we both work on. – Oh, yeah! -一起出演电视剧的角色服装 -对哦
[05:47] I’ll go to Rite Aid to see what I can throw together. 我去来德爱药店看看有什么能用的
[05:49] Don’t let the party die down before I get back. 我回来之前别让派对冷场了
[05:50] I definitely will let it die down! 我绝对会让派对冷场的
[05:54] Oh, shit, the Halloween party. 该死 万圣节派对
[05:59] Oh. Hey, careful with the– I’m sorry. Can you put a coaster– 请小心…抱歉 你能放个杯垫在…
[06:02] Can someone–? 有谁能…
[06:03] You! Marv’s intern! 你 马弗的实习生
[06:04] – You’re on door duty. – You got it! -今天你负责开门 -没问题
[06:06] I’m very good at opening doors. 开门我很在行
[06:08] Do you have any candy for trick-or-treaters? 你有糖果给”不给糖就捣蛋”的孩子们吗
[06:10] No. I don’t know. 没 我不知道
[06:11] Just hand out these Emmy screeners. 把这些艾美录影带拿去发就好
[06:12] I’m on it. 交给我吧
[06:13] Those kids’ll be holding out their hands for Franz. 孩子们会抢着要弗兰茨的大作的
[06:16] Why grip a Twix when you can Sip-o-wicz? 手握西波维茨 谁还想要巧克力棒呢
[06:18] What? I don’t– 什么 我没…
[06:19] Just keep answering the door until I tell you to stop. 继续应门 我不让你停就别停
[06:22] You got it, chief! 是 长官
[06:25] Diane! What are you supposed to be? 戴安 你打算化妆成什么
[06:27] An annoyed writer who hates Halloween. 讨厌万圣节的恼火作家
[06:29] Well, you are nailing it. 那你扮的真是惟妙惟肖
[06:31] I’m just here to drop off pages for BoJack. 我只是来给波杰克送剧本的
[06:33] How’s the party? 派对怎么样
[06:34] I wouldn’t know. I’m stuck on door duty, like always. 我怎么知道 应门的差事又落我身上了
[06:38] Trick or treat! 不给糖就捣蛋
[06:40] No. You are way too old to be trick-or-treating, 不行 你们都多大了还玩这招
[06:42] and way too young to be a guest at this party. 来参加派对年纪又太小
[06:44] Oh, no! Why did I give you the option of trick or treat? 不 我为什么还让你选给糖还是捣蛋
[06:47] I just wanted treat! 我只是想要糖果
[06:49] Come back when you’re five years older, or three years younger. 等你再长五岁 或者再年轻三岁再回来吧
[06:53] How ’bout now? 现在怎么样
[06:54] Okay. Come on in. 好吧 请进
[06:56] – Whoa! Cool house. – Oh, thank you. -房子真棒 -谢谢
[06:59] – It’s not mine. It’s my boyfriend’s. – Really? -这不是我家 是我男朋友的 -真的吗
[07:02] Why does he make you answer the door? 他为什么逼你来应门
[07:03] No, he doesn’t make me, he’s– 他没有逼我 他…
[07:06] Oh, my God. You’re right! What am I doing? 天啊 你说得对 我在干什么呢
[07:08] What am I doing with my life? 我这辈子到底是在干什么啊
[07:10] Uh, well, judging by your outfit, 从你的装束来看
[07:12] I’d say you’re a pilot of some sort? 你是飞行员之类的吧
[07:13] I moved to L.A. When I was 18 and now I’m 35! 我18岁搬来洛杉矶 现在都35了
[07:16] Everything’s happening so fast! 一切都发生的太快了
[07:18] Oh, no! I’m 18! Am I going to be 35 soon? 不 我今年18 我很快就要35岁了吗
[07:21] That’s when they make you president! 到时人们就会选你当总统
[07:23] I don’t want that! That’s too much responsibility! 我不想当总统 责任太大了
[07:26] I can’t do this anymore. You! Take my shift! 我不能再干这个了 你 跟我换班
[07:29] Oh, no! The responsibilities are already starting! 不 责任已经找上门了
[07:32] I gotta live my life! 我得好好生活
[07:33] I deserve to be adored by a man, 我值得为男人所爱
[07:35] yet here my dreams lie dormant! 但我的梦想还在这儿打瞌睡
[07:37] I don’t mean to get mordantly morbid, 我不想变得这么尖酸刻薄
[07:38] but did I get all adorably adorned 但我这么一个万人迷
[07:40] to get bored manning doors? No more! 难道就为了给人开门吗 再也不干了
[07:43] Okay, this cider has not been sufficiently alcoholed. 好吧 这苹果酒里的酒精量还不够
[07:46] If I’m trapped here with all you losers, 如果我跟你们这群废柴困在这里
[07:48] I’m at least getting drunk. 至少我要喝醉
[07:51] Whoa! God! I think somebody spiked the cider! 天啊 我想有人往苹果酒里兑烈酒了
[07:54] Well, I guess one drink won’t hurt. 我想喝一小口无伤大雅
[07:56] No, I get that it’s the X-Files. 不 我知道这是《X档案》
[07:57] I’m just saying, what happened to the “A” Through “W” Files? 我只是想说 A到W档案都去哪儿了
[08:01] I wanna see that show. More files! 我想看其他档案的电视剧
[08:04] – Hey. – Oh, hey, there you are! -你好 -你好 你在这儿啊
[08:04] Sweetheart, you disappeared while I was in the bathroom. 亲爱的 我上厕所的时候你就不见了
[08:07] Oh, I’m sorry, I guess I just got distracted by the fun party. 抱歉 我想只是这有趣的派对让我分心了
[08:11] But I will not leave your side agai– 但我绝不会再离开你身…
[08:13] Oh, my God, is that Erica? 天啊 那是艾瑞卡吗
[08:14] No, no, please don’t go talk to Erica. 不不 请不要跟艾瑞卡说话
[08:16] Katrina. Erica doesn’t know anybody else at this party. 卡特里娜 这派对上的人艾瑞卡谁都不认识
[08:19] It would be rude to leave her all by herself. 丢下她一个人就太不礼貌了
[08:21] Well, can I at least come with you? 至少允许我跟你一起吧
[08:23] You know Erica can’t talk to two people at once 你知道艾瑞卡不能同时跟两人讲话
[08:25] on account of her split-brain procedure! 因为她做手术切断了胼胝体
[08:27] Why don’t you go talk to, uh… 不如你去跟…
[08:29] the teacher from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off? 《春天不是读书天》里的老师聊吧
[08:30] Ben Stein? 本·斯坦
[08:31] I’ll bet that famously boring man is 我敢打赌 那个出了名无聊的人
[08:33] a blast at parties. 一到派对上就人来疯了
[08:35] I’ll be right back. 我去去就回
[08:36] – No, don’t– – Erica! Love the costume! -不 别… -艾瑞卡 装扮真棒
[08:38] Where did you find such a hideous–? 你从哪儿找来这么难看…
[08:40] Oh, my mistake, I’m so sorry. 我的错 真对不起
[08:45] Are you sure this is a good idea, 13-year-old Todd? 你确定这是个好主意吗 13岁的陶德
[08:47] It’s part of the Halloween Code. 这是万圣节法则的一部分
[08:50] If you don’t give teenagers candy, 如果不给青少年糖果
[08:52] they’re going to TP your house. 他们就要朝你家扔东西
[08:53] Okay. 好吧
[09:00] Okay, I’ve scoped out the party, 好了 我仔细观察了这场派对
[09:01] and I’ve yet to see a single mummy. 到目前为止一个木乃伊都没看见
[09:03] As Margaret Thatcher’s children often asked, 正如撒切尔夫人的孩子们常问的
[09:06] “Is Mummy coming to see us?” “妈妈会来看我们吗”
[09:08] And as their nanny always replied, 而他们的保姆则答道
[09:10] “Not tonight.” “今晚不会”
[09:11] – Thank god. – I have to ask, -谢天谢地 -我不得不问
[09:12] what is the deal with the mummies? 木乃伊的梗怎么回事
[09:14] Okay. I auditioned for The Mummy movie. 好吧 我去《木乃伊》系列电影试镜了
[09:17] The one with Brendan Fraser? 有布兰登·弗雷泽出演的那部
[09:19] And I thought everything was going well, 我以为一切都很顺利
[09:20] and then something really traumatic happened. 然后非常悲剧性的一件事发生了
[09:23] – Oh, my God, what? – I, uh… -天啊 是什么 -我…
[09:26] I didn’t get the part. 我没拿到角色
[09:29] That’s it? You just didn’t get it? 就这样 你只是没拿到角色而已
[09:31] I really wanted it! And it still haunts me! 我真的很想要这个角色 现在想来还很心痛
[09:33] It’s my one major career disappointment as of 2004, 这是到2004年位置我事业上唯一的失败
[09:36] so could you please do me this one thing 所以能否请你就为我做这么一件事
[09:38] and make sure I don’t see any mummies? 确保我不会看到任何的木乃伊好吗
[09:40] I promise. No mummies. 我保证 没有木乃伊
[09:42] Remember that time that lady freaked out ’cause she saw a mummy? 记得那次有位女士看到木乃伊后吓坏了的事吗
[09:46] – Who was that lady? – Uh, that was actually Jessica Biel. -是哪位女士 -其实是杰西卡·贝尔
[09:50] Who? 谁
[09:51] – One of my ex-wives? – Oh, yeah! -我的某任前妻 -对
[09:53] You’ve brought so many wives and girlfriends to these parties, 你带过太多老婆和女友来这些派对
[09:55] – I cannot keep track. – Well, don’t forget about Pickles, huh? -我总是分不清 -别忘了小腌瓜
[09:59] Uh, what? Why is the waitress here talking about pickles? 什么 为什么这服务员要说起小腌瓜
[10:02] Somebody order pickles? 有人点了小腌瓜吗
[10:03] No, BoJack, this is my girlfriend. 不是 波杰克 这是我女朋友
[10:05] Her name is Pickles. 她的名字叫小腌瓜
[10:06] You can remember because if you look at me, 你能记得是因为如果你看着我
[10:08] and don’t recall my name, you’ll think, 而记不起我的名字 你会想
[10:10] “Who is this person? I’m in a real pickle!” “这人是谁 真尴尬[腌瓜]”
[10:12] And then just know that my name is like the thing that you’re in, 然后你就知道我的名字和你想的一样
[10:14] but with an “S” at the end. 只不过前面多了个小
[10:16] – What? – I’m Pickles! -什么 -我就是小腌瓜
[10:18] – My last name is Aplenty! – Do I need to know this one? -我姓多多 -我需要认识这个人吗
[10:21] Is she gonna be around for a while? 她还会在你身边一阵子吗
[10:24] I like that you’re razzing me. 我喜欢你对我冷嘲热讽
[10:25] It really makes me feel like one of the gang. 让我觉得自己真的很像帮派成员
[10:27] If he teases you, that means he likes you. 如果他取笑你 说明他喜欢你
[10:30] What? Is that what people think when I tease them? 什么 我取笑别人的时候大家都这么想吗
[10:35] Cool. 真好
[10:37] Remember the year that Pinky won the costume contest, 还记得小粉赢了服装大赛的那年吗
[10:39] but then it turned out 但后来
[10:40] he’d just lost all his belongings in a fire, 一场大火 他失去了所有财物
[10:42] and those clothes were all that he owned? 以及所有衣服
[10:44] That was classic! 太经典了
[10:47] Oh, shit, I gotta go run the costume contest. 该死 我得赶去服装大赛了
[10:49] Ow! My back! Why’d I do that? 我的背 我为什么要这么做
[10:51] It sounds like you all have a lot of history. 听起来你们一起经历了不少
[10:54] Yeah. I can’t believe we’ve been doing this party since ’93. 是啊 不敢相信我们93年就开始办这派对了
[10:57] That’s the year I was born! 那时我才出生
[10:59] I… did not realize that! 我 还没注意到
[11:02] Hey, cheers! 干杯
[11:05] Are you having fun? 你玩得尽兴吗
[11:07] Yeah, I’m having a great time 还不错 我很开心
[11:08] explaining my costume to people over and over again. 向大家一遍又一遍地解释我的服装
[11:11] Hey, here’s a thought: if you don’t get someone’s costume, 我有个想法 如果你没有理解别人的服装
[11:14] you don’t need to tell them! Just live your life! 不必告诉他们 管好自己就行了
[11:17] – Do you wanna leave? – No, no, no, no! I’m fun! -你想离开吗 -不不不 我很开心
[11:20] I don’t want to leave! 我不想离开
[11:22] I wanna leave! 我想走了
[11:24] Who has the yellow military assault vehicle blocking me in? 是谁的黄色军用袭击车堵了我的车
[11:27] – Oh, that’s me! – Since when do you drive a Hummer? -是我的 -你什么时候开起悍马来了
[11:30] Company car. I just like it ’cause it matches my hat. 公司配的 我喜欢是因为它和我的帽子很搭
[11:33] Plus, lots of room for the golf clubs, 还有 空间很大 放得下高尔夫球杆
[11:35] and, boy, does that kitten purr. 天呐 那只小猫在叫吗
[11:37] Why don’t you take her out for a spin and see how she handles? 要不你把它带出去转圈圈 看看它会怎么样
[11:41] What is his costume? 他这服装是什么
[11:42] – Diane! Hi! – Hey… -戴安 你好 -你好
[11:46] Am I on the hit 我是不是在
[11:47] Priscilla Barnes vehicle Three’s Company right now, 当红明星普里西拉·巴恩斯的车三人行上
[11:50] because three’s company. 因为我们有三个人
[11:51] – I’m just trying to get out of here. – Oh, my gosh, Diane, -我正想离开了 -天呐 戴安
[11:54] I just want you to know that 希望你知道
[11:55] I know that you and Mister have a history… 我知道你和酱酱有一段过去…
[11:57] – “Mister?” – And I’m fine with it, -“酱酱” -我不介意
[11:59] and there’s no reason 我们没有必要
[12:00] we should be awkward around each other, 碰面时觉得尴尬
[12:02] or jealous, you know? 或是妒忌 知道吗
[12:03] – I’m not jealous of you. – Okay, good. -我没有嫉妒你 -好吧 那就好
[12:05] I’m not jealous of you either, 我也不嫉妒你
[12:06] even though you are really intimidating. 即使你真的对我很有威胁
[12:09] But if we were jealous of each other, that would be very normal, 但如果我们彼此妒忌 那就太常见了
[12:13] so either way, it’s totally cool. Totally cool. 所以不管怎么样 都没关系 完全没关系
[12:17] Should we do shots together 我们能合个影吗
[12:18] to, like, celebrate how normal we’re being? 庆祝我们之间是多么正常
[12:21] Yeah, this is a good situation. 好啊 这是个不错的局面
[12:23] Okay, bye, Diane! 好吧 再见 戴安
[12:25] Did I screw up? I’m so stupid. 我搞砸了吗 我真是太蠢了
[12:28] No. That’s just Diane. 没有 戴安是那样的
[12:29] She doesn’t like parties and she hates fun. 她不喜欢派对 讨厌乐子
[12:32] No, that’s not fair. She used to be fun. 不 这话不公平 她以前很有趣的
[12:35] In fact, when we first started dating, 事实上 我们刚开始约会的时候
[12:36] my favorite thing about her was that 我最欢她的就是
[12:38] she was so much more fun than my other ex-wives. 她比我的前妻们有趣多了
[12:40] Oh, we’re talking about your exes again! That’s great. 又开始说你的前任了 真好
[12:43] Of course, Jessica used to be fun, too. 当然 杰西卡以前也很有趣
[12:45] That’s why I started seeing her after Katrina 所以我和卡特里娜分手后开始和她约会
[12:47] because Katrina was so mean and cynical, 因为卡特里娜太刻薄又爱挑刺
[12:50] and Jessica was sweet and full of life. 而杰西卡却很贴心 充满活力
[12:52] Yeah, she sounds awesome. 是啊 她听起来真好
[12:54] But, actually, now that I think about it, 但其实现在想起来
[12:56] when I first met Katrina, she was also full of life. 我初次遇见卡特里娜时 她也充满活力
[12:59] Do you want another drink? I’m going to get another drink. 你还想喝一杯吗 我要去再喝一杯
[13:01] Oh, my God. What a weird coincidence. 天呐 真是个奇怪的巧合
[13:04] Why do all these idealistic, vivacious women 为什么所有理想的活力四射的女人
[13:07] eventually turn bitter and cruel 和我在一起后
[13:08] after being with me? What’s the common denominator? 最后都变得尖刻而冷酷 有什么共同点呢
[13:17] Hey, buddy. 你好 伙计
[13:19] The conga line leader accidentally led us right into the pool. 康茄舞领舞无意中把我们都带进了这个泳池
[13:22] I’ve never felt so alive! 我从没感觉如此鲜活
[13:24] – You should’ve been there! – I want to go home now. -你应该去的 -我现在想回家
[13:26] What? But this party is so fun! 什么 可这个派对很有趣
[13:28] It’s not fun for me. 对我来说不有趣
[13:29] ‘Cause I don’t know anyone here. 因为这里我谁也不认识
[13:31] Of course you do. Just– 当然有你认识的人 你就…
[13:32] BoJack! You remember my wife Katrina. 波杰克 还记得我老婆卡特里娜吗
[13:35] – Huh? No, I do not. – This is going great. -不 不认识 -太好了
[13:37] I’m gonna go dry off. You two chat it up. 我要去吹吹干 你们俩聊着
[13:39] No, Mr. Peanutbutter, please. 不 花生酱先生 请别走
[13:42] Thank you for hosting this party. 谢谢你举办这个派对
[13:45] So fun. 很有趣
[13:47] – What’s the story on the hat? – It’s a Blossom costume. -这顶帽子有什么来头 -这是鲜花套装
[13:50] Oh, shit, that’s right! It’s Halloween. 操 对 今天是万圣节
[13:52] I need a costume! Good call, stranger! 我需要一套服装 多谢提醒 陌生人
[13:56] So, I love parties, as you know, 所以 你知道的 我喜欢派对
[13:59] but maybe we should go soon? 但或许我们该快离开
[14:01] There are so many famous people here, 这里有好多名人
[14:03] it’s actually making me kind of anxious. 这其实让我有点焦虑
[14:05] Diane! Famous people are just like you and me. 戴安 名人和你我没区别
[14:09] Well, like me, because I am one. 就像我 因为我就是名人
[14:11] Mom? No, I can’t talk right now. Can I call you tomorrow? 妈 不 我现在不方便 能明天打给你吗
[14:14] Or is this the one night a year you emerge from your crypt? 还是说现在是你一年中出地下室的一晚
[14:16] Go introduce yourself. I’m sure he’d love to meet you! 去介绍下自己 我肯定他会想认识你的
[14:19] – Or we could just go home? – No, come on. -要不我们还是回家吧 -不 来吧
[14:22] It’s Halloween, a night to face your fears. 今天是万圣节 面对自己的恐惧的一晚
[14:24] That’s why they call it Halloween! 所以他们称之为万圣节
[14:26] So, you can wean yourself off of having fears! 所以 你可以斩断自己的恐惧
[14:29] Say “Hallo” To weaning! 去向你的恐惧问好吧
[14:33] Okay. Todd’s Hummer is now blocked in by a blue Tesla. 好吧 陶德的悍马被一辆蓝色特斯拉挡住了
[14:37] I’m looking for the owner of a blue Tesla. 我在寻找蓝色特斯拉的主人
[14:40] Studies say buying used is actually better for the environment, 研究表明开二手车更有助于环保
[14:42] but, hey, you tried, and subsequently trapped me at this party! 但至少你试过了 而且还把我困这儿了
[14:48] – So, thanks for the new script pages. – You got it. -谢谢你送新剧本过来 -不客气
[14:52] Hey, listen. That submarine scene… 听着 关于潜水艇那场戏
[14:56] You wanna talk about it? 你想现在聊吗
[14:59] – No? – Okay. -不想 -好吧
[15:00] We’ll just put that 就把这个话题
[15:00] in the large bucket of things we don’t talk about. 丢进那桶我们都不聊的事里
[15:03] What is that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思
[15:04] That you didn’t wanna talk about it. 你不是不想聊吗
[15:11] This party sucks. 什么破派对
[15:13] Hey, doorman! I don’t have a costume. 门童 我没有戏服
[15:15] And I don’t wanna look stupid at my own bitchin’ Halloween party. 我不想在自家绝世无双的派对上出丑
[15:17] Okay, I’ve got an idea. 好吧 有主意了
[15:21] There. You’re a one-night stand. 戴上这个 你就是一床头柜[一夜情]
[15:23] Get it? Nightstand? 懂了吗 床头柜的双关
[15:24] Nice! You should be a producer or something. 很好 你真该去当制片人
[15:27] Ha, ha. Yeah, right! 是吗 是啊
[15:28] – But not yet. Keep manning the door. – Yeah. -但不是现在 继续守好门 -好吧
[15:33] Ah! All dry! Sorry, I got a little distracted on the way back 都弄干了 抱歉 回来的路上被
[15:35] by some people with a Ouija board. 几个玩占卜的家伙迷住了
[15:37] A dead soul told me to “AERXIXFASP”! 一个亡灵让我 “阿尔克司法斯普”
[15:40] – What could it mean? – Cool. -是什么意思呢 -真酷
[15:43] While you were gone, 你不在的时候
[15:43] Ben Stein introduced me to Tim Allen, 本·斯坦把我介绍给蒂姆·艾伦
[15:45] 蒂姆·艾伦 美国演员 导演 制片
[15:45] and the three of us had a long debate about government spending, 我们三个就政府支出问题展开了漫长的讨论
[15:48] which is exactly how I wanted to spend my Halloween. 跟我期待的万圣节之夜简直一模一样
[15:51] – I am so sorry. – Although, I have to say, -真抱歉 -虽然我必须得说
[15:53] now that your TV show has put us into a new tax bracket, 既然你的节目酬劳把我们推向了新的税级
[15:56] maybe we should start paying attention more 或许我们该开始多留意
[15:58] to how the government is using our money. 政府是怎样花我们的钱的
[16:00] – What? – No, I don’t know, ya know, -什么 -我也不知道
[16:02] I’m just saying that a true capitalist-free market 我只是说 真正的资本主义自由市场
[16:04] is actually, if you really think about it, 事实上 如果你仔细想想
[16:06] more fair than an arbitrary redistribution based on need. 要比基于需求的任意再分配公平多了
[16:10] This is from Ten Minutes with Tim Allen? 这是和蒂姆·艾伦聊了十分钟的成果吗
[16:12] You left me alone for an hour and a half! 你让我一个人落单了一个半小时
[16:14] I guess time flies when you’re having fun, right? 开心的时候时间总是过得特别快 对吗
[16:16] I am not having fun! 我一点都不开心
[16:24] Hey, I need a costume. 我需要一件服装
[16:26] I can’t be costume-less at my own party. 在自己的派对上怎么能不装扮呢
[16:30] Follow me. 跟我来
[16:32] – Hold that. Now circle around here. – Oh. What… -拿着 这转一圈 -干什么
[16:34] – Okay. Just need some tape. – No. What are– Hey. -好了 粘上胶带 -干吗 别
[16:36] No, I get that there’s a smoke monster, 不 我知道里面有个烟雾怪
[16:38] but other than that, it’s just Gilligan’s Island, right? 但除此之外 不就是《盖里甘的岛》吗
[16:42] Oh, thank you so much. 太感谢你了
[16:44] No! 不
[16:50] Jessica! 杰西卡
[16:51] Am I written by Albert Hammond and Diane Warren, 我是由阿尔伯特·哈蒙和戴安妮·瓦仁创作
[16:53] originally recorded by Tina Turner, 原唱是蒂娜·特纳
[16:55] but popularized by Ace of Base? 但被爱司基地唱火的那首歌吗
[16:57] Because “Don’t Turn Around.” 因为《不要回头》 [歌名]
[17:04] Mummy! 木乃伊
[17:09] What do you mean, a duel? 什么意思 决斗
[17:10] You mean like, like a duel, a duel? 像两人对决的那种决斗吗
[17:13] Hold on, somebody’s… 等等 有人…
[17:14] – Baby Bjorn Borg. – Oh, my God. Yes! -比约·博格宝宝 -老天啊 没错
[17:17] Cute. What do you want? 可爱 你要干吗
[17:18] Oh, um, I actually wanted to introduce yourself. 其实我想要介绍一下你自己
[17:21] I mean myself. 我是说自我介绍
[17:23] Obviously, you already know yourself, so… 很明显 你已经很了解自己了 所以
[17:26] Oh, God. Listen, I just wanted to tell you 老天 听着 我只想告诉你
[17:29] how much I loved Horsin’ Around. 我有多喜欢《胡闹的小马》
[17:31] It was, like, a very formative part of my childhood. 简直塑造了我的童年
[17:34] So… thank you. 所以 谢谢你
[17:37] I get a warm feeling every time I think about the song. 每次想到那首歌我都会感觉很温暖
[17:41] *Three little orphans, one, two, three* *三个小孤儿 一二三 *
[17:43] I’m sorry. I’m on the phone right now. 抱歉 我正打电话呢
[17:46] Uh… Sorry. 不好意思
[17:47] Yeah, Mom, I’m still here. 是的 妈妈 我还在
[17:49] No, it was nobody important. 不是 一个路人而已
[17:51] No, I get them to Glee Club. 不 我知道他们是欢乐合唱团
[17:53] But why are they singing when they’re not in the Glee Club? 但他们不在团里的时候为什么也唱歌
[17:56] Where’s the music coming from? Doesn’t seem realistic. 音乐是哪来的 感觉很不现实
[17:58] Why did you make me talk to BoJack? 你干吗要让我去跟波杰克打招呼
[18:00] I made a complete fool of myself. 我都快糗死了
[18:02] – No. – I can’t do this. -才不是 -我做不到
[18:03] I’m good in small groups. 我只在小团体里混得开
[18:05] I’m great in chat-rooms and message boards. 我擅长在聊天室和留言板上发言
[18:07] But I hate big parties! 但我讨厌大型派对
[18:09] – What? No! – Yes! -什么 不 -是的
[18:10] And I didn’t wanna tell you 我本来不想告诉你
[18:11] because I know how much this party means to you. 因为我知道这个派对对你有多重要
[18:13] But I can’t be more fun than your ex-wives! 但我根本没法比你的前妻们更有趣
[18:16] It’s too much pressure! 压力太大了
[18:18] I’m sorry. 对不起
[18:26] – Hey, Pickles? I’m sorry. – For what? -小腌瓜 抱歉 -为什么
[18:28] I shouldn’t talk about my ex-wives so much. 我不该一直提起我的前妻们
[18:30] I don’t want you to feel like you have to be fun. 我不想让你觉得自己必须得很有趣
[18:33] But I am fun. 但我是很有趣啊
[18:34] It has nothing to do with you, or your ex-wives, 和你还有你的前妻都没关系
[18:37] or your ex-wife Diane, who is in this room right now. 或你的前妻戴安 她正在这个房间里游荡
[18:40] Okay, now I’m looking for the owner of a blue Tesla, 好了 我正在寻找一辆蓝色特斯拉
[18:44] a red Maserati, and a gold helicopter. 一辆红色玛莎拉蒂和一辆金色直升机的主人
[18:47] – Let’s just get out of here. – I don’t wanna get out of here! -我们还是走吧 -我才不想走
[18:50] I’m having fun! This is fun for me! 我正玩得开心呢 我很开心
[18:57] What’s up with the waitress? 那服务生怎么了
[18:59] You left me alone all night long! 你一晚上都把我晾在一旁
[19:02] I ask so little of you! And you never listen. 我就提了那么点要求 可你从来不听
[19:05] I know, but now I am listening, 我知道 但我现在在听啊
[19:07] and I swear I will stay by your side, now and forever. 我发誓从现在起我会一直陪在你身边
[19:10] I’ll be on you like Urkel on Laura. “Will I do that?” 就像乌克尔对劳拉说的 “我会那么做吗”
[19:14] – Yes, I will. – You know what? No. -是的 我会 -知道吗 不用了
[19:15] Because now I want to be alone. 因为我现在想一个人待着
[19:18] So, have fun hanging out 你就和你的那帮
[19:19] with all your hippie liberal friends, okay? 自由的嬉皮朋友继续愉快地玩耍吧
[19:22] – ‘Cause I’m going home. – Kar-nina! Don’t go! -我要回家了 -卡妮娜 别走
[19:26] – Party’s over. – All right, fine. -派对结束了 -好吧
[19:28] Let’s make this an annual thing, though, okay? 我们每年都办一次吧 好吗
[19:30] I wanna see all of you, back here, next year! No matter what! 明年我还要见到你们 都来啊
[19:34] I asked you to do one thing, 我就让你做这么一件事
[19:36] keep me away from mummies. And you couldn’t even do that! 让我远离木乃伊 你都做不到
[19:39] Okay, in my defense, 好吧 让我解释下
[19:40] I am dressed like a giant notebook, 我打扮成一本巨大的笔记本
[19:41] which severely limits my mobility! 这限制了我的机动性
[19:43] How do you think I felt 你以为我试镜时
[19:43] when I had to do that screen test all wrapped up in gauze? 浑身绑满绷带是什么感受
[19:46] Wait. You were auditioning to play the mummy? 等等 你是去试镜扮演木乃伊吗
[19:49] Mom, I gotta go. Okay? I’ll call you tomorrow. 妈妈 我要挂了 明天打给你
[19:52] Yeah. We will figure out Dad’s funeral. 嗯 爸爸的葬礼会想办法的
[19:54] And… I’m… I’m sorry. 我…我很抱歉
[20:00] – You! Boy! What’s going on? – I think the party’s over, sir. -小子 发生了什么 -派对结束了 先生
[20:05] I always thought that when this happened, I would feel something. 我一直觉得到这时候 我会有点感觉
[20:08] I don’t know what, but something. 不知道该是什么感觉 但总得有一点
[20:11] But I don’t feel anything. What’s wrong with me? 但我一点感觉都没有 我怎么了
[20:13] Nothing’s wrong. Just sometimes parties are over. 什么都没错 只是派对有时就是会结束的
[20:18] But… Hey, it doesn’t have to be over. 但是 现在不一定就结束了
[20:21] I mean, I could stick around for a little bit. 我是说 我还可以再待一会
[20:23] Yeah, sure, good idea. Stick around for as long as you want. 好吧 好主意 你想待多久都行
[20:27] Yeah? 是吗
[20:30] Okay. 好吧
[20:37] I’m sorry I ruined another Halloween for you. 很抱歉我又毁了你的一个万圣节
[20:39] – You didn’t ruin it. – I really wanted you to think I was fun. -你没有毁掉 -我真的希望你认为我很有趣
[20:42] Diane, you don’t need to pretend to be something you’re not. 戴安 你不用假装成别的样子
[20:45] – I already love you. – What? -我已经爱你了 -什么
[20:47] And I’m going to love you, no matter what version of you you are. 我会一直爱你 不管你变成什么样
[20:50] So, you might as well give me the real version. 所以你不如向我展示真实的自己
[20:54] This is good. 太棒了
[20:55] Now I know you don’t like parties. 现在我知道你不喜欢派对了
[20:57] So, we will never have that argument again. 以后我们不用再因为这个吵了
[21:00] Yeah. 嗯
[21:02] I really humiliated myself in front of BoJack. 我在波杰克面前真是太丢脸了
[21:05] If it makes you feel better, 如果这样说能好一点
[21:07] I guarantee BoJack won’t even remember that he met you. 波杰克肯定甚至都不记得自己见过你
[21:16] Okay, new strategy. 换个策略
[21:17] I’m looking for four strong construction workers 我要找四名强壮的建筑工人
[21:20] who can lift my car and carry it out to the street, 把我的车抬起来搬到路上
[21:22] like in the Mentos commercial. Any takers? 就像曼妥思广告里一样 有人愿意吗
[21:25] Pickles, open the door! 小腌瓜 开门
[21:26] Just leave me alone! 别管我
[21:28] What’s going on in there? Tough SAT prep course? 出什么事了 高考太难
[21:30] Fail her learner’s permit test? 学习许可测验挂了
[21:32] Skirmish with the members of the Baby-Sitter’s Club? 跟保姆俱乐部的同仁闹矛盾了
[21:34] – Not at all. – Shattered dreams of playing Adelaide -根本不是 -在高中戏剧《红男绿女》中
[21:36] in her high school’s production of Guys and Dolls 扮演阿德莱德的梦想破碎了
[21:37] because the musical director sees her as more of a Rusty Charlie? 因为音乐剧导演认为她更像红查理
[21:40] I don’t know why this keeps happening. 我不知道为什么总会这样
[21:42] I take these amazing women, like Pickles, like you, 我和这些完美的女人 小腌瓜 你
[21:44] Katrina, Jessica, and I ruin them. 卡特琳娜 杰西卡一起 然后毁了她们
[21:48] I’m not ruined. 我没有被毁
[21:50] – No, I just mean… I don’t listen. – Okay, yes. -不 我是说…我不会倾听 -对
[21:53] It is definitely very annoying how you don’t listen. 你不听人说话真的很烦人
[21:56] Thank you, but you don’t have to 谢谢 但你不用
[21:57] say nice things just to make me feel better. 说什么好话来安慰我
[22:00] Huh? Okay, no. 好吧 不
[22:01] I was going to say you not listening 我是想说你不会听
[22:03] and I repeat, you don’t listen, 还要重复 你不会倾听
[22:06] that’s not the only thing going on here. 并不是唯一的问题
[22:08] There are more things? 还有更多问题吗
[22:09] – What do all these women have in common? – They’re mean? -这些女人都有什么共同点 -她们很刻薄
[22:12] – When you first start dating them. – They’re fun? -你刚开始和她们交往时 -她们很有趣
[22:15] They’re young. You keep dating women in their 20s. 她们很年轻 你一直和20多岁的女人约会
[22:18] I do, do that. 没错 真的
[22:20] They’re not fully-formed yet. Life changes people. 那时候她们还没成型 人是会变得
[22:23] – Well, not me. – That’s kind of my point. -我不会 -我就是这个意思
[22:26] You don’t ruin these women, they just grow up. 你没有毁掉这些女人 是她们成长了
[22:28] So, what you’re saying is… 你的意思是
[22:29] they all grow up, but I stay the same age? 她们都成长了 而我一直是那个年纪
[22:33] All right. All right. All right. How do I fix that? 好吧 好吧 那我要怎么解决
[22:37] Well, either you date someone older… 要么你找年纪大一点的人交往
[22:40] – Ooooooor… – Or, you grow up. -或者 -或者你长大起来
[22:43] Because otherwise, they’re gonna keep outgrowing you. 因为不然的话 她们会一直超越你
[22:46] Mind if I try? 让我试试吧
[22:53] Okay, first thing we need to do 好吧 我们首先
[22:55] is sit you up and get you hydrated. 要让你坐起来 给你一些水
[22:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:59] I understand what you’re going through. 我明白你的感受
[23:02] I’ve been in your position before, and this party is hard. 我的处境也曾和你一样 这派对很艰难
[23:05] It is! 是的
[23:07] It’s hard to be the new girlfriend. 做新女友本来就很难了
[23:09] And to be at a famous person’s house, 还要来一个名人的家里
[23:10] at an event with 25 years of history, 参加一项延续了25年传统的盛会
[23:13] and all these people Mr. Peanutbutter has known for years. 还有这些花生酱先生认识好几年的人们
[23:16] – Plus, you’re here. – Plus, I’m here. -而且你也在这里 -而且我也在这里
[23:20] What if I’m just a rebound? 万一我只是他用来慰藉的呢
[23:23] I was a rebound. And he loved me, so much, for ten years. 我就是他用来慰藉的 他深爱了我十年
[23:27] If there’s one thing I know about him, 要说我对这个人有什么了解
[23:29] it’s that he loves the person he’s with 那就是他会无条件地
[23:31] deeply and unconditionally. 深爱他身边的人
[23:33] So, you don’t have to worry about me, 所以你不用担心我
[23:35] because I’m not that person anymore. 因为现在那个人已经不是我了
[23:37] You are. 而是你
[23:43] If you guys will excuse me, 失陪一下
[23:45] I’m just gonna take this dickhole’s helicopter home. 我要把这个混蛋的直升飞机开回家了
[23:47] – Are you okay? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -嗯
[23:49] I’m actually really glad you went through all those ex-wives 我其实很高兴你有这么多前妻
[23:52] because it means I got the best version of you. 因为这说明我拥有最好的你
[23:55] – That’s right. Version 4.0. – Oh! I like the sound of that. -没错 第四代 -我喜欢这叫法
[23:59] Hey, you wanna just go home? Hang out, just the two of us? 你想回家吗 就我们俩待着
[24:02] Psh! No way! I just saw on Tweed Feed that Josephine’s ex, Tor, 不是吧 我刚在推粮上看到约瑟芬的前任托尔
[24:05] is throwing a monster shindig up in NoHo. 要在休北区开狂欢会
[24:07] Who-sephine’s ex-what now? 什么瑟芬的前任什么
[24:09] They have a two-story ice luge, and a huge beer pond tournament. 他们有双层冰块 还有巨大啤酒池比赛
[24:12] And I brought new costumes, 我带了新的服装
[24:13] so we don’t have to look stupid 这样我们拍的照片
[24:14] wearing the same in all our pictures. 就不会傻兮兮的只穿一套
[24:17] I never wanna grow up! 我不想长大
[24:21] Where’s everybody going? It’s Halloween! 大家都要去哪里 现在是万圣节
[24:28] Happy Hallowee– What the? 万圣节快乐 怎么…
[24:31] – Where is everyone? – Hey, let’s do this again next year. -大家去哪里了 -我们明年再来一次
[24:35] I’m going to bed. 我上床去了
[24:38] I love Halloween. 我爱万圣节
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme