Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] I think, the most important thing here 我觉得最重要的事
[00:10] is that we’re honest with each other and ourselves. 就是我们对彼此坦诚 对自己坦诚
[00:13] Do you agree? 你同意吗
[00:14] Uh, yes? 同意吧
[00:15] It says, here, you failed your last six health inspections. 这里说你前六次健康检查都不合格
[00:18] How are you still in business? 你怎么还在营业
[00:19] I wanna say moxie? But possibly spunk. 我想说人格力量 但可能是勇气
[00:23] I can’t believe I fell asleep at your house. 我无法相信我在你家睡着了
[00:26] These shoots are messing up my rhythm. 这些拍摄打乱了我的节奏
[00:27] It’s so weird waking up at 6:00 p.m. 下午6点起床真是太奇怪了
[00:29] Don’t worry. I’m not gonna 别担心 我是不会
[00:30] make a habit of spending the night or day. 养成过夜或者一整天的习惯的
[00:32] I get it. We work together, we make sex together, 我明白 我们一起工作 一起做爱
[00:35] we don’t talk about feelings, 不谈感受
[00:36] and yet sometimes a begrudging respect can blossom into– 有的时候强扭的瓜也
[00:39] – Nope. – “Blossoms into nothing” -不 -“不甜”
[00:40] is what I was gonna say. 我正想这么说
[00:41] You cut me off, so you look stupid. 你打断了我 所以你看起来很蠢
[00:44] Well, you look stupid when you sleep. 你睡觉的时候看起来才蠢
[00:45] Look, I took some dumb pictures. 看 我照了些傻不拉几的照片
[00:47] – All right. – Stupid. Real stupid. -好吧 -蠢 真蠢
[00:49] – You can delete some of these. – You have a weird eye. -你可以删掉点 -你有一只奇怪的眼睛
[00:51] – Obsessed much? – This is what it would look like -着迷了吗 -如果尸体流口水的话
[00:53] if corpses could drool. 就是这样
[00:55] – Hi, excuse me, can I get The BoJack? – What is that? -你好 我能来一份波杰克吗 -那是什么
[00:57] It’s an off-the-menu item for those in the know. 是提供给内行人的菜单上没有的东西
[01:00] Obviously, I’m BoJack and I always order the BoJack sandwich. 显然我是波杰克 我总是点波杰克三明治
[01:03] That’s kooky. 好怪啊
[01:04] Why would your name be a sandwich name? 为什么用你的名字命名三明治
[01:07] Because I own this restaurant and I’m a celebrity. 因为我是这家饭店的老板 我还是个名人
[01:09] So, are all sandwiches named after celebrities? 那所有的三明治都是以名人的名字命名的吗
[01:13] Is chicken salad a celebrity? 鸡肉沙拉是名人吗
[01:14] No, that’s just a thing they put in the sandwich. 不 那只是他们放到三明治里的东西而已
[01:17] That’s not someone’s name. 不是谁的名字
[01:18] Can’t it be both? My name is Pickles. 不能两者都是吗 我就叫小腌瓜啊
[01:20] – What? – I’ll have a burger. -什么 -我要个汉堡
[01:21] BoJack, I’m going to the can. Have fun with the waitress. 波杰克 我去厕所了 你们慢慢聊
[01:29] It’s me, Pickles, from before. 是我 小腌瓜 我们之前见过
[01:31] – It’s cool dating a celebrity. – Okay. -和名人约会很酷 -好吧
[01:33] I’m also dating a celebrity. Should we start a club? 我也在和名人约会 我们要创建个俱乐部吗
[01:35] – I call vice president. – I’m not dating anyone. -我当副总裁 -我没和任何人约会
[01:38] And if I had to guess, I’d say neither are you. 如果让我猜的话 我会说你也没有
[01:40] Guys in this town, especially celebrities, 城里的男人 尤其名人
[01:42] are not exactly the settle-down type. 不是那种安定的人
[01:44] That’s why I hit the jackpot with my guy. 所以我遇到我那位可是中了大奖了
[01:46] He doesn’t have a problem committing. 他不怕承诺
[01:47] In fact, he just got out of his third marriage. 实际上 他刚刚结束了他的第三段婚姻
[01:50] A celebrity who just got divorced. 一位刚刚离婚的名人
[01:53] Yeah. No way he’ll break your heart. 是啊 他不会伤你的心的
[01:54] Do you think Mr. Peanutbutter and I are moving too fast? 你觉得花生酱先生和我进展太快了吗
[01:57] I don’t know you or your relationship, 我不知道你或者你的感情
[01:59] but I have been around the block a few times. 但是我经历过几次这样的情况
[02:01] I was even on an ABC procedural, 甚至还上过ABC
[02:03] called The Block, which aired a few times. 一个叫《套路》的节目 还播出了几次
[02:04] The key is to have zero expectations, 关键就在于不抱任何期望
[02:07] and then you’ll never be disappointed. 这样你就不会失望
[02:10] Yeah, zero expectations, 对啊 不抱期望
[02:12] which also seems to be the mantra of this restaurant. 这似乎也是这家餐厅的口号
[02:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:13] She looks dead. 她好像死了
[03:14] But I’m not a doctor, I’m a sassy cop. 但我不是个医生 我是个时髦女警
[03:16] Poor girl had dreams. 可怜的姑娘曾怀揣梦想
[03:17] And there’s nothing more precious than dreams. 没有什么比梦想更珍贵的了
[03:20] Philbert takes a drag of his cigarette, 菲尔伯特抽了口烟
[03:22] then kneels down to inspect the corpse. 然后跪下检查尸体
[03:24] Cut! 停
[03:25] BoJack, you said the stage directions again. 波杰克 你又把舞台说明说出来了
[03:28] Sorry. My brain is kinda muddled. It’s these night shoots. 抱歉 我的脑子有点乱 都是夜拍闹的
[03:31] I think it works. 我觉得可以
[03:32] John Philbert doesn’t play by the rules. 约翰·菲尔伯特就不按规矩
[03:34] He says his stage directions out loud. 他把他的舞台说明大声说出来
[03:36] It’s confusing, which means the show is daring and smart. 很令人困惑 但这也意味着表演大胆而聪明
[03:39] Hey, wanna go check out craft services? 想看看配餐吗
[03:41] How could whatever you’re listening to be more fun 不管你在听什么东西
[03:43] than hearing me rant about the fruit spread? 怎么会比听我抱怨果酱更有趣呢
[03:45] Is your rant honeydew related? 你抱怨的和哈密瓜有关吗
[03:47] It’s in the honeydew area, 在哈密瓜区
[03:48] but the specifics are what keep it fresh each time. 但每次都有新细节 新说法
[03:57] – Are you ready to go? – Yeah. -你准备好了吗 -好了
[03:58] Sorry, I didn’t realize how late it got. 抱歉 我没意识到已经这么晚了
[04:00] If only there was an easy way 要是有个简单的方法
[04:02] to keep track of what time it is right now. 能注意到现在的时间就好了
[04:04] – I’ll go change. – No, keep your suit on. -我去换衣服 -不 就穿西装吧
[04:06] My parents are gonna be impressed I’m dating an executive. 我父母会因为你是高管而留下个好印象的
[04:09] Cool! I’ve never impressed parents before. 酷 我从来没给父母留下过好印象
[04:11] I believe that. 我相信
[04:12] Listen, I haven’t told my family I’m asexual, 我没告诉过我家人我性冷淡
[04:15] so it might be best if, for tonight, 所以也许今晚最好
[04:17] we just pretend we’re sexually active. 我们假装我们是性活跃者
[04:20] I mean, it’s a family dinner. 家庭聚餐
[04:21] What are the odds they’re going 他们问我们的性生活的概率
[04:22] to ask questions about our sexuality, right? 能有多大 对吧
[04:25] Right… 对…
[04:27] Right. 对啊
[04:29] Yeah… 是…
[04:33] Yeah. 是啊
[04:38] Slow down. Slow down. 慢点 慢点
[04:39] – Stop. Stop. Stop. We’re here. – Mr. Peanutbutter? -停 停 停 到了 -花生酱先生
[04:41] Am I Steve Carell taking a dramatic role 我是接了《阳光小美女》里
[04:44] in Little Miss Sunshine, 角色的史蒂夫·卡瑞尔
[04:45] and you are the American public 而你是只知道他
[04:46] that only knows him for his comedic work? 喜剧作品的美国公众吗
[04:48] Because… surprise! 因为…惊喜
[04:50] Oh, my God. Are you the umlaut 天啊 你就是
[04:52] in Chloë Sevigny’s name, right now? 科洛·塞维尼名字中的变音吗
[04:54] Because I don’t know why you’re here, but I’m glad you are. 因为我不知道你为什么在这 但我很高兴你在
[04:57] As Courteney Cox said 正如柯特妮·考克斯
[04:58] when she discovered a rotting corpse in the woods 在熟女镇附近的森林发现了
[05:00] near the Cougar Town set, 一具腐烂的尸体的时候说的
[05:01] “Good God, I hope you’re not busy.” “上帝啊 我希望你现在有空”
[05:03] – What? – This is a thinker. -什么 -这个梗要想一下
[05:04] – You’ll get it later. – Okay. -你一会儿会懂的 -好吧
[05:05] I have a very fun plan for tonight. 今晚有很有趣的安排
[05:08] I just heard that they’re going to 我听说他们打算
[05:09] blow up the International Space Station. 把国际空间站炸掉
[05:11] Oh, my God. Blow it up? Why? 天哪 炸掉 为什么啊
[05:13] No one knows why space people do things. 太空领域的东西谁说得清楚
[05:15] But I thought we could road trip out to the desert 不过我觉得我们可以去一趟沙漠
[05:17] and witness the explosion in all her glory. 然后看一下爆炸有多绚丽
[05:20] That sounds amazing! 听起来好棒啊
[05:21] I’m so glad you’re as excited as I am, and not mad at me 你这么开心真好 而且没有因为我给你
[05:25] for trying to surprise you with something nice. 准备了很棒的惊喜而生气
[05:27] Yeah! But… are we moving too fast? 当然 不过 我们是不是进展太快了
[05:31] A wise lady, in the bathroom, told me some stuff. 我之前在厕所遇到一位女士跟我说的
[05:34] Ooh, she sounds smart. Better listen. 她听起来很聪明 听她的话吧
[05:35] I think her name was Hamburger. 她的名字好像叫汉堡
[05:37] Maybe we should wait, some days, before going on another date. 也许我们应该等等 几天之后再约会
[05:39] Okay. If that’s how you feel, you stay here and do nothing, 好 既然如此 那你留在这里无所事事吧
[05:43] and I’ll go have this amazing, 而我一个人去享受
[05:44] once-in-a-lifetime experience all by myself. 这场一辈子只能看一次的奇观
[05:46] It does sound cool. I could also drive to the desert. 听起来确实很有趣 也许我会自己开车去
[05:50] If we’re both going, we might as well carpool. 既然我们都打算去 不如拼个车
[05:52] That’s smart! But just to be clear, we’re slowing things down. 机智 不过说清楚一点 我们要放慢速度
[05:55] It’s not a date. 这不是约会
[05:57] Exactly. 没错
[05:58] Is this that mysterious, brown hors d’oeuvre 这是我上周在马克·麦格拉斯家
[06:00] I ate at Mark McGrath’s pool party, last week? 泳池派对时吃的那道开胃小菜吗
[06:02] Because… oh, boy. Not a date. 因为…天 这不是约会
[06:07] …and finally, Carnegie. 最后是卡耐基
[06:08] Thus, concludes the two-item list of acceptable melons. 这就是两种可以接受的哈密瓜
[06:12] Always with the earbuds. 总戴着耳机
[06:14] What are you listening to? 你在听什么
[06:15] Hey! No… 别
[06:17] What is this? 这是什么
[06:18] – This is so corny. – It’s not corny. -好老套啊 -不老套
[06:21] I mean, it’s technically a musical about corn, 严格来说的确是讲玉米[时髦]的音乐剧
[06:22] but it’s actually sophisticated. 但其实还挺有品位的
[06:24] Wait a second. Are you… into musicals? 等等 难道你喜欢音乐剧吗
[06:27] I sense you’ll make this a thing. 我感觉你不会放过这件事了
[06:29] Well, well, well, the stone-hearted cynic, 瞧一瞧看一看 铁石心肠的批判家
[06:31] who thinks feelings are for suckers, 认为情感是失败者才会有的
[06:33] has a secret soft spot for sappy musicals. 结果居然喜欢多愁善感的音乐剧
[06:35] – Okay. – When you say, “Okay,” -好吧 -你说”好吧”
[06:36] do you mean okay like “Correct,” Or okay like “OK-lahoma”? 意思是”正确”呢 还是”奥克拉荷马”
[06:40] – *Oklahoma* – All right. -*奥克拉荷马* -好吧
[06:41] Step-ball-change, step-ball-change, 往后退两步 再退两步
[06:43] shuffle off to Buffalo, and big finish. 张开双臂 再来个收尾姿势
[06:46] BoJack, watch out! 波杰克 小心
[06:48] God damn it! 该死的
[06:49] Once again, my life has been worsened 我的人生再一次因为音乐剧
[06:51] by a brush with musical theater. 而走向了更低的低谷
[06:54] 您已离开洛杉矶镇”梦工厂” 您已进入圣贝纳迪诺镇”噩梦工厂”
[07:03] Driver, can you put on something less romantic? 司机师傅 能放点不太浪漫的吗
[07:05] I have a podcast about the space station explosion. 有个广播是关于太空站爆炸的
[07:08] Oh, good idea! Nothing is less romantic than learning. 好主意 最不浪漫的就是学习了
[07:12] From Girlcroosh, I’m Diane Nguyen 来自女生最赞网 我是戴安·阮
[07:14] and this is the Crooshcast. 这里是最赞电台
[07:16] My ex-wife has a podcast. This is probably weird for you. 我前妻有个电台 你应该会觉得尴尬吧
[07:20] No, it would only be weird 不会的 如果我们在约会
[07:22] if we were on a date, but we’re not, so… 那才会尴尬 但这不是约会
[07:24] I’m here with Laika, the first woman in space. 我今天请到了莱卡 太空第一位女性
[07:27] Laika, why are we blowing up the space station? 莱卡 为什么我们要炸掉空间站
[07:29] On International Space Station, everything ten years old. 在国际空间站上 一切都用了十年了
[07:33] All phone chargers is for original iPhone. 手机充电器都是给第一版苹果手机用的
[07:37] Hotcha! I make jokes. 开玩笑 我逗你的
[07:39] But is always designed to go exploded. 但空间站的设定就是要爆炸的
[07:42] Is called “Planned obsolescence.” 这叫”计划性报废”
[07:44] Planned obsolescence. 计划性报废
[07:46] Sounds like a good description of my last marriage. 就像在描述我的上一段婚姻
[07:48] – Well, that’s probably enough of this. – No. Leave it on. -听得差不多了吧 -别 放着吧
[07:51] Now he’s dating a girl about 20 years younger than him. 他跟在一个小他20岁的女孩交往
[07:54] Honestly, she’s the one I feel bad for. 说实话 我比较同情她
[07:56] Why does she feel bad for me? 为什么她要同情我
[07:58] We should put on something else! 我们应该换个频道听
[07:59] You got it. 没问题
[08:01] Coming up, we got a brand-new single from Twenty-One Pilots. 接下来 是二十一飞行员的最新单曲
[08:04] Ew, back to the podcast. 还是继续听电台吧
[08:13] – And he went to a really good college. – I did? -而且还上了一所好大学 -是吗
[08:16] That’s very impressive. 真是了不起
[08:17] I’m afraid we don’t know a lot about the world of big business. 不好意思 我们对大型产业并不熟悉
[08:20] As I’m sure Yolanda has told you, 尤兰达应该跟你讲过
[08:21] I’m but a humble, best-selling, erotic novelist 我是一名谦虚的畅销色情小说家
[08:22] 《腰围》 《深度》作者另一力作
[08:24] and my wife is a world-famous, adult, film star, 而我妻子是一名全球知名的成人影星
[08:26] and Yolanda’s identical twin sister, Mindy, 尤兰达的双胞胎姐姐 明迪
[08:29] is a sex advice columnist. 是一名性爱建议专栏作者
[08:31] Yolanda told me all of that. 尤兰达都跟我讲过
[08:33] That’s all really great information, 这些信息都很棒
[08:35] that I was already privy to. 而且我已经提前知道了
[08:37] Well, the important thing is that Yolanda is happy 重要的事情在于尤兰达很开心
[08:40] and she’s finally found a man, woman, 而且终于找到了一个男人 女人
[08:43] or object to have sex with. 或者物品来做爱了
[08:46] Todd is very accomplished at sexual intercourse. 陶德非常擅长性爱行为
[08:47] Aren’t you, Todd? 是吧 陶德
[08:48] Yeah, I’m the best at the sex. Hooba, hooba. 是啊 我的活儿超好 “妙鸡妙鸡”
[08:53] Are you trying to say “Hubba, hubba”? 你是想说”妙极妙极”吗
[08:55] You know, Todd, I have a bit of a reputation, myself. 其实 陶德 我的活儿也是有口皆碑的
[09:00] Okay, we should be hitting the road. 好了 我们该走了
[09:01] Oh, but you must stay for erotic dessert. 你们得留下来吃色情甜点呀
[09:03] You know, I saw the erotic dessert in the kitchen. 其实 我在厨房里看到了色情甜点
[09:07] Who knew you could make such a realistic anus out of marzipan? 谁能想到杏仁蛋白糖能做得那么像肛门
[09:11] You can thank my husband. He posed for the baker. 这要感谢我老公 他给糕点师当了模特
[09:13] Wow, you know, it really puts the “Um” in “Yum.” 厉害了 真的是让”好吃”多了点呻吟
[09:17] I insist you spend the night and make love in my home. 我坚持邀请你们留下来在我家做爱
[09:21] I can’t think of a reason, 我想不出有任何理由
[09:22] you wouldn’t want to have sex in your parents’ house. 会让你不想在你爸妈家做爱
[09:25] Unless, you don’t enjoy sex. 除非 性爱不能让你快乐
[09:29] No! Of course we’ll spend the night, and… fornicate. 不 我们当然愿意住下来 做爱
[09:36] Hey, I got a suggestion for 关于你坦白的场景
[09:37] that scene where you make your big confession. 我有一条小建议
[09:39] – Oh, yeah? – I was thinking you could maybe confess… -是吗 -我觉得你可以用歌曲的形式
[09:41] *…in song!* *来坦白*
[09:43] Whoa, hey! 怎么了
[09:44] BoJack, shut up and get in here. 波杰克 你给我闭上嘴进来
[09:45] Okay, look at that! Found an emotion. 好啊 你看看 终于有情感反应了
[09:47] I’m gonna tell you something very personal. 我要告诉你一件非常私人的事
[09:49] When I was a little girl, 小时候
[09:50] my mom took me to see A Kernel of Truth on Broadway. 我妈妈带我去百老汇看了真理之核
[09:53] It wasn’t a big hit. 那剧不太火
[09:54] Yeah, I know. I Googled the reviews so I could mock you. 我知道 我刚谷歌了剧评来嘲讽你
[09:57] That Frank Rich could be a real frank bitch, am I right? 那个弗兰克·里奇简直是弗兰克离奇 对吧
[09:59] Well, I was six and it blew my mind. 但当时我才六岁 它令我神魂颠倒
[10:01] I spent my childhood dreaming of, 我整个童年都在幻想
[10:03] one day, getting to sing on Broadway. 有一天我能在百老汇放声歌唱
[10:04] But, I guess, I wasn’t good enough. 但我想我就是不够好吧
[10:06] So now I get steady TV work, which is fine, and I’m fine, 所以现在我在电视台有一份稳定工作也挺好的
[10:10] but I still listen to that musical 但我还是会听音乐剧
[10:12] because it reminds me of a time when I was less jaded, 因为它会让我想到曾经我没有这么疲惫时
[10:14] when I believed I could do anything, 还相信我有无限潜能
[10:17] and that makes me feel good. 而这种想法能让我感觉好一点
[10:19] Oh, my God, Gina. 天啊 吉娜
[10:20] I-I didn’t realize how much this musical meant to you. 我没想到音乐剧对你来说那么重要
[10:24] And that… that’s even funnier! 而且这样不就更有意思了吗
[10:27] Oh, come on! 别这样
[10:28] You know if this were reversed, you’d be giving me shit. 如果角色对调 你肯定会更狠地嘲笑我
[10:32] Hey, Gina, I’m sorry. I was just teasing. I was… It was… 吉娜 我很抱歉 我只是在逗你
[10:36] Gina, come out of the bathroom. 吉娜 从厕所出来
[10:39] Gina? Oh, right. 吉娜 对哦
[10:45] So, he make for you room, that you always have dream of, 所以他为你打造了你梦寐以求的房间
[10:47] and this is why you leave? Seems like overreaction. 因为这事你就跑了 感觉有点反应过度
[10:50] Oh, thank you! 谢谢你
[10:51] Okay, we’re gonna take a break. 好吧 先休息一会
[10:53] I’m getting kinda hungry. 我有点饿了
[10:55] We could stop at a restaurant, but that’s kind of a date thing. 可以找家餐厅停一下 但那样好像约会似的
[10:57] Well, fast food doesn’t count, right? 但快餐不算吧
[11:00] – Look, there’s a KFC at the next exit. – Perfect. -你看 那里有家KFC -太棒了
[11:05] Welcome to KFC, which stands for Kiki’s French Cuisine. 欢迎来到KFC 全称为凯琪法国菜
[11:14] I’m not sure I want to wear the pajamas your dad gave me. 我不确定我喜欢你爸爸给我的这件睡衣
[11:18] I’m sorry you have to deal with all this. 很抱歉 事情变成这样
[11:20] Is it just me or was your sister flirting with me? 是我想多了还是你的妹妹真的在挑逗我
[11:24] Ugh, when we were in high school, 我们还上高中的时候
[11:26] I was still trying to figure out my sexuality, 我还在试着搞清楚自己的性取向
[11:28] so, I dressed as Mindy, and tried to seduce her boyfriend. 所以我打扮成了明迪去勾引她的男朋友
[11:32] I quickly realized I wasn’t into it, 很快我就意识到了我不感兴趣
[11:34] but Mindy found out, and now that I have a boyfriend, 但明迪发现了这件事 现在我有男朋友了
[11:36] she probably wants to have sex with you 她大概想和你上个床
[11:38] to get revenge. Typical sister stuff. 来报复我吧 姐妹之间都这样
[11:40] I thought sisters were doing it for themselves. 我以为姐妹[修女]都是自己解决的
[11:42] I mean, what does she need me for? 我的意思是 她需要我干什么呢
[11:44] Todd, can you help me move some furniture? 陶德 你能帮我搬些家具吗
[11:46] My husband has a hernia. 我丈夫有疝气
[11:48] Yeah, no, I noticed in the marzipan. 之前看到杏仁糖的时候我就发现了
[11:51] So, what, uh, furniture do you want me to– 所以 你想让我帮忙搬什么家
[11:53] Oh, no! Your garment fell. 不 你的衣服滑下来了
[11:55] This must be so embarrassing for you. 这肯定让你感到十分难堪吧
[11:57] Just as I suspected. You’re not sexual at all. 和我怀疑的一样 你根本毫无性欲
[11:59] Like, heck I’m not. 废话 我当然没有了
[12:01] Any ordinary man would be madly aroused 任何正常的男人肯定都会被这玉体
[12:03] by the body that starred in 撩拨得神魂颠倒
[12:04] every single porn version of a John Hughes movie: 它出演了约翰·休斯所有电影的黄色改编版
[12:07] Sixteen Cans, Titty in Pink… 《十六只玉臀》 《红粉酥胸》
[12:08] The Breakfast Chub, Homo Bone… 《勃起俱乐部》 《基佬当家》
[12:10] – I gotta go. – Cum Kind of Wonderful, -我得走了 -还有《爽不可言》
[12:12] Penis Bueller Gets Off, Planes, Trains and Autoerotic-mobiles. 《春天不是上床天》 《患难见丁丁》
[12:18] When the cock crows midnight, 当公鸡唱响午夜时
[12:20] meet me under the old willow tree in the backyard for sex. 在后院的老柳树下等我一起来一炮
[12:23] Zoinks! 溜了
[12:27] Okay, quick update. 和你汇报一下新情报
[12:28] Mindy wants to meet me for backyard sex at midnight, 明迪想午夜时分在后院和我来一炮
[12:31] and your mother knows I’m asexual. 你妈妈知道了我是无性恋
[12:33] She showed me her boobs. 她给我展示了她的大波
[12:34] Please tell me you said, “Ahh-ooga!” 告诉我你回了她一句”天啊”
[12:36] Oh, I didn’t! 我没有
[12:37] Oh, no! She’ll disown me! 完了 她会和我断绝关系的
[12:39] We gotta convince her you’re super horny. 我们得让她相信其实你性欲十足
[12:41] – How? – If Mindy told my mom -怎么做 -如果明迪告诉我妈妈
[12:43] that you made a pass at her, 你和她搞了
[12:44] that would prove you’re not asexual. 那就能证明你不是无性恋
[12:46] Here’s the plan. We’ll wait until the cock crows midnight. 计划是这样 我们等到公鸡唱响午夜的时候
[12:49] Who is this cock? 这公鸡到底是什么
[12:50] When she’s at the backyard, 当她去后院的时候
[12:51] I’ll sneak in her room and wear her clothes. 我就溜进她的房间穿上她的衣服
[12:53] I’ll pretend I’m Mindy and tell my mother you made a pass at me. 我会假扮成明迪告诉我妈妈你挑逗我
[12:55] Okay, this sounds a little complicated, 好吧 这听着有点复杂
[12:58] but I think I can handle exactly this amount of complication 但我觉得我能完美应对这个难度的情况
[13:01] as long as things don’t become one bit more complicated. 只要事情不再变得更复杂
[13:08] Hey, I’m sorry I made fun of your dream. 抱歉 我拿你的梦想开玩笑了
[13:11] It’s okay. Just don’t tell anyone about it. 没关系 只要你别和别人说
[13:13] Good news: too late. I talked to Flip and Princess Carolyn 太迟了 我已经告诉弗利普和卡洛琳公主
[13:15] about how you’re into this Broadway crap… 你有多喜欢百老汇那些玩意儿了
[13:17] – What? – …and they said maybe you can sing -什么 -然后他们说或许你可以
[13:19] in the nightclub episode. Can you believe it? 在夜店那集里献唱 你能相信吗
[13:20] – Oh, my God. – It’s your big break, and I helped! -我的天啊 -这是我帮你实现的一大突破
[13:23] I don’t want help. Why would you do that? 我不需要你帮我 你为什么要这么做
[13:25] I know you don’t want me doing nice things 我知道你不想让我对你太温柔
[13:27] because I’m not your boyfriend, 因为我不是你男朋友
[13:28] and you’re a sentient wall of spikes, 而你就是一堆成精了的倒刺
[13:30] but they want to hear you sing at the next break. 但他们希望等下休息的时候能听你唱两句
[13:33] Here’s a song! 听听这首歌
[13:33] *Hell, no!* *打死你我也不干*
[13:35] Gina, this is your dream, 吉娜 这是你的梦想
[13:37] and there’s nothing more precious than dreams. 没有什么比梦想更珍贵了
[13:39] It doesn’t work that way. 事情不是这样来的
[13:40] You’re used to being the star, 你当大明星当习惯了
[13:42] so good things always happen to you. 所以好事总会发生在你身上
[13:43] I’m not the star. 我不是明星
[13:44] I’m the third on the call sheet for Murder Hospital, 我在《血腥医院》和《谁请了猴子护理员》的
[13:47] or Who Called the Monkey Paramedics. 通告表上才排到第三顺位
[13:48] And maybe if I’m lucky, when I’m 60, 而如果我足够幸运 等我60的时候
[13:50] I can get a juicy season arc on the right cable show 我能在对的节目高潮剧情里跑个龙套
[13:53] where everyone goes, “Who’s this 60-year-old woman? 然后大家都会惊叹”这个60岁女人是谁
[13:55] She came out of nowhere.” Then I win an Emmy in a movie 她从哪冒出来的” 然后我会因为
[13:57] where I play Benjamin Bratt’s mother. 出演了本杰明·布拉特的母亲得一座艾美奖
[13:59] Gina, I know, but what I’m saying is, what if you are the star? 我懂 但我的意思是万一你就是明星呢
[14:02] – I’m not. – But what if you are? -我不是 -但万一你是呢
[14:04] If you don’t try, you’ll never know. 你不试一下的话就永远不会知道了
[14:06] You’ll spend the rest of your life 你的余生都会在思考
[14:07] wondering if you could have made it or not. 你是否本可以大红大紫中度过
[14:09] Is that what you want? Always the Bratt’s mom and never Da Brat? 这就是你想要的吗 永远演布拉特的妈妈
[14:17] Okay. 好吧
[14:17] – Yeah? – Yeah. -对吧 -对吧
[14:18] – Just… so I don’t have to wonder, right? – Exactly. -这样我就不会一直纠结了吧 -没错
[14:21] I’m gonna go get ready. This is dumb, but thank you, BoJack. 我得准备一下 好蠢 但谢谢 波杰克
[14:36] You know, this is actually really freeing. 你知道吗 这其实还挺放松的
[14:38] I feel like, I can say 我觉得好像我可以随便讲
[14:39] all the things I would never say on a date. 一些约会的时候不能讲的话
[14:41] Like that I’ve never seen The Wire, and I don’t think I’m gonna. 比如我从没看过《火线》而且也不打算看
[14:44] Well, I’d never tell a date that I get the New York Times, 我也不会告诉约会对象我订《纽约时报》
[14:47] but I only read the style section and throw the rest away. 但只读穿搭专栏 剩下的就扔了
[14:49] I don’t have or want children, 我没有也不想要孩子
[14:51] but I silently judge every parent that I see in public. 但我会偷偷批判在公共场所见到的家长
[14:54] I sleep with a chew toy from when I was a kid. 我还和小时候用的磨牙玩具一起睡
[14:56] I still have feelings for Diannnne. 我对戴安还有感觉
[15:00] Oh. That’s much less fun than the other things. 这听着没其他那些那么有意思
[15:02] Uh, listen– 听着
[15:04] Let’s just finish our meal and go see the explosion. 我们赶快吃完这顿饭一起去看大爆炸吧
[15:15] *It’s midnight!* *现在是午夜啦*
[15:17] And I’m the cock. 我就是那只公鸡
[15:20] Here I come. 我来啦
[15:23] Okay. 好啦
[15:28] Mrs. Buenaventura! 布埃纳文图拉太太
[15:30] I was trying to understand how someone could be like you, 我想试着了解一下正常人怎么会变成你这样
[15:32] so I did a little research. 所以我查了点资料
[15:33] Did you know a computer can do more than just find porn? 你知道电脑居然不只可以用来找黄片来看吗
[15:36] I use my laptop to flatten pie dough. 我都是用电脑来压平做派的面团的
[15:38] This concept of asexuality intrigues me. 无性恋这个概念激起了我的好奇心
[15:41] I’ve grown tired of the whole world 这个世界都把我当成泄欲物品
[15:43] thinking of me as a sex object. 而我倍感厌倦
[15:44] For once in my life I would like to 人生中我第一次想要
[15:46] have a close, intimate experience 有一次亲近私密
[15:48] that has nothing to do with sex. 与性无关的体验
[15:51] Asexualize me like one of your French girls, Todd. 使我像法国娃娃一样无欲无求吧 陶德
[15:54] Gulp! 这
[16:03] I can’t believe he didn’t show up. Only makes me want him more. 不敢相信他居然没来 这让我更想要他了
[16:09] Mom, are you there? It’s me, Mindy. 妈妈 你在吗 是我 明迪
[16:11] You can tell because I’m dressed like a slut, as usual. 你能认出来是我因为我一如既往的像个婊子
[16:13] Mindy, come down here. I have a question only you can answer. 明迪你下来 我有一个只有你能回答的问题
[16:18] Oh, okay. 好吧
[16:23] If you really want to be asexual, 如果你真的想变成无性恋的话
[16:25] first, you have to put on every piece of clothing you own. 第一步 你需要把你所有的衣服都穿上
[16:28] That’s how we make sure we don’t look sexy. 我们都是这样确保自己看起来不性感
[16:31] So, leave me and go do that. 所以呢 离我远点 去穿衣服吧
[16:34] Very well, but I’ll be back to not have sex with you. 好的 但我还会回来继续不和你上床的
[16:37] Ooh, I’m getting less excited just thinking about it. 一想到就觉得更不兴奋了
[16:41] Hooba, hooba. 妙鸡妙鸡
[16:45] I need some advice, Mindy. 我需要一点建议 明迪
[16:46] That’s me. I’m definitely Mindy. 问我就对了 我绝对是明迪
[16:48] So you keep saying. 你一直在重复这一点
[16:49] Look, I’d like to give your sister Yolanda this. 你看 我想把这个给你姐姐尤兰达
[16:53] The last barrel 用你太奶奶的
[16:54] of your great grandmother’s secret recipe personal lubricant. 私人秘方调制出来的最后一桶润滑剂
[16:58] As you know, when a Buenaventura is about to make love 如你所知 布埃纳文图拉家的人即将
[17:00] for the first time in our home, 第一次在家里做爱时
[17:02] we always give them a barrel of the family lube. 我们总会给他们一桶祖传润滑剂的
[17:05] Uh, well… 那个
[17:06] Antique lube of this purity is worth at least $100,000. 这么纯的古董润滑剂至少值十万
[17:09] Ah-ooga! 天哪
[17:12] Hello, baby, it’s me, your girlfriend Yolanda. 你好啊宝贝 是我 你的女朋友尤兰达
[17:15] I came to ravage you. 我来蹂躏你了
[17:17] There’s something different about you, 你有点不一样
[17:19] but I can’t put my finger on it. 但我说不出来是哪一点
[17:21] Todd, take off your pants and get in bed. 陶德 快脱掉裤子上床
[17:23] Wait. What? 等等 你说什么
[17:24] My dad is about to give us very expensive lube 我爸爸马上要来给咱们送超贵的润滑剂
[17:26] just for having sex in this house. 用来让我们在这间房子里做爱
[17:27] And which sister are you? 你是姐妹俩中的哪一个
[17:29] What the hell are you doing in here? 你来这里干什么
[17:31] Todd, tell Mindy to get her ass out of here, so we can get nasty. 陶德 让明迪滚出去 我们要做点脏脏的
[17:34] I’m Yolanda. Get away from my boyfriend! 我才是尤兰达 你离我男朋友远点
[17:36] Don’t listen to her, Todd. 别听她的 陶德
[17:37] I’m clearly Yolanda because I’m dressed like a dumb loser. 很明显我是尤兰达 因为我穿的就像个废物
[17:40] I’m so confused. I’m Todd, right? 我已经被搞糊涂了 我是陶德吧
[17:42] Maybe, this’ll clear things up. 或许这样能让状况清楚一点
[17:44] Mindy’s the one who’s about to die! 等会死的人就是明迪
[17:47] Oh, dear, I’m too late. 天啊 我来晚了
[17:48] They’re already having sex. They don’t need the lube. 他们已经开始做爱了 他们不需要润滑剂了
[17:52] That hurts! 好疼啊
[17:53] Or maybe they do need the lube. 或许他们还需要润滑剂
[17:55] Can’t see me now, world. 世界 你看不见我了吧
[17:56] Angelica, as I jizz and breathe, what the hell are you wearing? 安吉莉卡 你这穿的都是什么东西
[18:02] – Oh, no! The lube! – Oh, dear! -不 润滑剂 -天啊
[18:04] That’s too slippery! 这太滑了
[18:07] Oh, my God! 我的天
[18:10] Oh, no! Our grandma’s sexily spinning in her grave. 哦不 我们的奶奶在她墓里做性感回旋呢
[18:14] Todd, you gotta save the lube! 陶德 你得救救润滑剂
[18:16] Just plug the hole with your erect penis! 快用你勃起的丁丁堵住那个洞
[18:18] What? No. 什么 不
[18:19] It’s the only thing that’ll fit the hole perfectly. 只有那个能完美的堵住它
[18:22] There has to be another way. 肯定还有别的办法
[18:24] Surely it’s erect since 它肯定已经勃起了吧
[18:25] you’ve been just having sex with my daughter, 因为你刚刚还在和我的女儿一起做爱呢
[18:27] so unless you’ve been deceiving me, 所以除非你们一直
[18:28] this whole time, in my own home, 在我自己家里骗我
[18:29] there’s no logical reason, 你没有什么符合逻辑的理由
[18:31] for you, not to whip out your erect penis 来拒绝掏出你勃起的丁丁
[18:33] and plug the damn hole! 然后给我堵住那个洞
[18:35] Todd, the lube! 陶德 润滑剂
[18:36] I’m gonna try my big toe. That’s the penis of the foot. 我要试试我的大脚趾 这是脚的丁丁
[18:39] Oh, God, be careful! 天啊 小心点
[18:41] – Look out! – No! Whoa! -小心 -不
[18:45] I can’t look! 我不敢看了
[18:47] No! 不要啊
[18:59] Before I start, just to give some context 在我开始之前 我要先交代一下背景
[19:01] because the song doesn’t make sense if… 因为不然这首歌的含义就没办法
[19:02] Okay, so, it’s 1712, 好吧 总之 时间是在1712年
[19:04] and American colonist 美国殖民者
[19:06] Sybilla Masters is perfecting her invention. 西比拉·马斯特斯正在完善她的发明
[19:08] Can we lose the liner notes and get to the singing? 能不能省去介绍 直接开始唱歌
[19:10] I’m a producer. 我是一名制片人
[19:11] I can’t just sit around having conversations, all day. 我不能坐在这里整天聊天
[19:13] Oh, yeah, sorry. Of course. 好的 对不起 当然了
[19:18] *We love our corn and we need our corn* *我们爱我们的玉米 我们需要我们的玉米*
[19:24] *But for goodness sake I could just break it in pieces* *但是上帝啊 我可以掰成一粒一粒*
[19:30] *Would it be all right If I solved our plight?* *如果我解决困境 是否会变好*
[19:36] *Maybe if I could find my old journals* *也许如果我能找到我的旧日记*
[19:40] *They’ll help me to grind new kernels* *就能帮我磨出新的谷子*
[19:43] *Aw, shucks!* *该死*
[19:45] *I have the willpower to create this mill tower* *我有决心建造这个磨坊*
[19:51] *We’ll be quite a pair though I’ll be my own scarecrow* *我们会在一起 尽管我是我的稻草人*
[19:54] *It’s not just a phase* *这不只是形容*
[19:56] *This female inventor craze* *这疯狂的女发明家*
[19:58] *If it takes years or days* *就算要花好几天好几年*
[20:00] *I’m gonna solve this maize* *我也要解决这困境[玉米]*
[20:03] *’Cause I was boooooorn* *因为我就是*
[20:06] *For the cooooooooooorn* *为玉米而生*
[20:12] I’m sorry. I’m gonna go. 对不起 我先走了
[20:14] Thank you. And I’m sorry. And… I’m sorry. 谢谢 对不起 以及…对不起
[20:19] Okay, I’m just gonna say it. That was weird. 好吧 我就直说了 太尴尬了
[20:22] You know what, she was nervous, and– 你知道吗 她很紧张 然后…
[20:24] BoJack, 波杰克
[20:24] I don’t know what kind of power games you two are playing, 我不知道你们俩在玩什么权力游戏
[20:27] but keep it in the bedroom. 但是别闹到卧室以外
[20:28] That was just mean, to her and to us. 那对她 对我们都太残忍了
[20:30] No. I thought she’d be good. I was trying to do a nice thing. 不 我以为她会很棒 我是想做点好事
[20:33] And I would like to be judged solely on my intentions this time. 这次要乖的话就怪我好了
[20:40] Interloper! You ruined our family heirloom. 你这个不速之客毁了我们的传家宝
[20:44] I’m sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy… 对不起起起起起
[20:52] That’s for trying to trick Todd 这是为你想骗陶德
[20:53] into having sex with you! 和你做爱
[20:55] And that’s for having sex with my boyfriend in high school! 这是为你在高中和我男友做爱
[20:58] I never had sex with him! 我从来没有和他做过爱
[21:00] Yes, you did! The whole school knew about it. 你有 整个学校都知道了
[21:02] No, I didn’t. 不 我没有
[21:03] I was going to, but I ran away because I’m asexuaaaaaaaaal! 我本来想做 但我逃走了 因为我性冷淡
[21:12] You know, it felt good to finally tell them. 终于告诉他们了感觉真好
[21:14] I was surprised how cool they were with it. 我很惊讶他们竟然这么镇定
[21:16] Yeah, I kind of forgot that despite our differences, 我都忘了就算我们不一样
[21:18] they’re family and they love me. 他们还是我的家人 他们爱我
[21:20] So, I guess all that sneaking around was completely pointless. 那我猜那么鬼鬼祟祟根本没有意义了
[21:23] Hey, you’re right! What a silly waste of time. 你说得对 真是浪费时间
[21:28] – Hey, can I ask you something? – Of course. -我能问你点事吗 -当然了
[21:30] Why did you tell your family I went to college? 你为什么要告诉你的家人上过大学
[21:33] Oh, I don’t know, I guess I just wanted you to seem impressive. 我不知道 我可能只是想让你看上去很棒
[21:36] Impressive to who? 谁觉得很棒
[21:38] Todd… To whom. 陶德 让谁觉得
[21:43] – Yolanda, we need to break up. – What? -尤兰达 分手吧 -什么
[21:45] The only thing we have in common is that we’re asexual. 我们唯一的共同点就是都是性冷淡
[21:49] I’m sure there’s a guy out there for you, 肯定还有合适你的人
[21:51] whom’s smart and accomplished 他既聪明又事业有成
[21:54] – and whom went to college– – And also doesn’t want to have sex? -还上过大学 -还也不想做爱吗
[21:57] Yeah. Probably. 可能吧
[22:00] – But what if there isn’t? – Well, then let’s make a deal. -万一没有呢 -那我们约定
[22:04] How about if neither of us 如果我们俩
[22:05] meet anybody else by the time we’re a hundred, 在100岁时都没有遇到意中人
[22:08] we give this another shot? 我们就再在一起试试
[22:10] When we’re a hundred? I don’t know. 等我们100岁 我不知道
[22:12] Are you gonna steal my dentures 你会偷走我的假牙
[22:13] and use them to build some sort of motorized nutcracker, 做成自动胡桃钳
[22:15] but then the nutcracker’s AI becomes self-aware 但是胡桃钳的人工智能察觉了
[22:17] and leads all the other dentures 于是带领着其他的假牙
[22:19] in the nursing home in a toothy revolt? 到疗养院进行牙齿起义吗
[22:21] I wanna say no, but probably yes. 我想说不会的 但可能真的会
[22:25] Well, then, I guess I’ll see you when we’re a hundred. 那我猜我们就一百岁时见吧
[22:32] Come on, you’re shivering. 拜托 你在发抖
[22:34] – Please, just take the blanket. – No, I’m okay. -盖一条毯子吧 -不 我没事
[22:36] Are you the type of war dramatized in The Hunt for Red October? 你是《猎杀红色十月》中所描述的战争吗
[22:40] Because you’re cold. 因为你很冷哦
[22:41] That one doesn’t even make sense. How do you hunt a month? 这笑话完全没道理 你怎么猎杀一个月呢
[22:44] I know that it was really hard to hear 我知道我在餐厅说的话
[22:46] what I said in the restaurant, 可能很伤人
[22:47] but… I want you to know everything about me, 但是 我希望你了解我的一切
[22:51] even the hard stuff. 就算是不想为人了解的
[22:52] I get it. This is a bad time for you to start a relationship. 我明白 现在不是你的开始新感情的好时机
[22:55] Of course it’s a bad time! 这当然不是好时机了
[22:57] I just signed divorce papers. 我刚签了离婚协议书
[22:59] But I can’t control when I meet someone special. 但是我控制不住合适会遇到特别的人
[23:01] So, what am I supposed to do, 那我该怎么做
[23:02] just pretend I don’t want to see you every night? 假装我没有每晚都想见你吗
[23:04] But what if I’m like the space station? 但万一我就像那个空间站呢
[23:06] After a while, you get bored of me 过一阵子 你腻烦我了
[23:08] and replace me with someone new. 就找个新的替代我
[23:10] Look, I don’t know the future. 我不知道未来会怎样
[23:11] This could end in heartbreak for both of us. 最后我们俩可能都会落得心碎的下场
[23:13] I mean, most relationships do. 很多感情都这样
[23:15] And if I’m honest, it’s not usually me that gets bored. 老实说 一般腻烦的人都不是我
[23:18] But I’d like to see where it goes because… I like you. 但我希望看看走下去会怎样 因为我喜欢你
[23:21] And we have fun together. 我们一起很开心
[23:23] And every time we see each other, I like you a little more. 我们每一次见面 我都会更喜欢你
[23:28] Hey, am I Taylor swift’s grudge against Katy Perry, right now? 我现在是泰勒·斯威夫特对凯蒂·派瑞的恨吗
[23:31] Because even though it makes no sense, 因为就算完全没道理
[23:34] I want to be held for a superlong time. 我还是想永远这样走下去
[23:45] 《真理之核》录音 删除
[23:56] – Hey, Gina. – Hi. -吉娜 -你好
[23:58] Look, I’m sorry. I thought– 我很抱歉 我以为
[24:00] Hey, from now on, let’s just stick to the original rules 从现在起 我们还是遵守原来的规则
[24:02] – and not get in each other’s business. – Yes, of course. -不要干涉对方的事 -好的 没问题
[24:05] – I’m sorry. I didn’t even– – For the record, you were right. -对不起 我没… -顺便你说得对
[24:08] If I didn’t sing there, I would have spent the rest of my life 如果我没去唱 我这辈子都不会知道
[24:10] not knowing if I ever could have made it or not. 我自己能不能行
[24:13] Now I know. So, good. 现在我知道了 所以没事
[24:14] You had a bad audition. It doesn’t mean that everything– 那只是一场糟糕的试镜 不代表一切…
[24:17] I said it’s fine. 我说了没事
[24:18] You did your good deed, so, you can feel good about yourself. 你做了好事 你可以自我感觉很良好
[24:22] I’m going to bed. 我要上床了
[24:24] If you want to have sex with me, you can. 如果你想做爱 可以
[24:25] Otherwise, I’ll see you in the morning. 不然的话就明早见吧
[24:27] O-Okay. 好的
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme