时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | I need to get as far away from Los Angeles as possible. | 我需要离洛杉矶越远越好 |
[00:48] | The handy ticketing screens are behind you | 目前在售票都在后面的屏幕上 |
[00:50] | and will provide all the answers you need. | 能够为你提供所有需要的信息 |
[00:52] | – Can’t you just help me? – Screen has all the answers. | -你就不能帮帮我吗 -屏幕上都有了 |
[00:55] | I could really use some personal attention right now. | 我真的很需要有人来关心我 |
[00:58] | – Where did you want to go? – I need to leave tonight. Anywhere. | -你想去那里 -我今晚就要走 哪里都行 |
[01:02] | Okay. Hanoi? | 好吧 河内怎么样 |
[01:04] | Vietnam! Yes, perfect! Thank you! | 越南 好啊 完美 谢谢你 |
[01:08] | Sh-should I punch it into that screen? | 我要输入到那个屏幕上吗 |
[01:11] | And say nice things about me. That screen’s my supervisor. | 给我说点好话 那块屏幕是我的监督者 |
[02:14] | I’m Peter Sagal. Don’t wait, wait. | 我是彼得·萨加尔 别等待 |
[02:17] | – Do answer your phone. – Stefani? | -接电话 -斯蒂芬妮 |
[02:19] | Hey, girl! Just checking up | 妹子 只是想问问 |
[02:21] | on that clickable content you were working on. | 你要给我的点点就能发送的内容呢 |
[02:23] | Listen, something came up, and I– Where are you? | 听着 出了点事 我…你在哪里 |
[02:26] | I’m doing a new, fully immersive, 3-D spin class. | 我在上新的全面侵入式3D动感单车课 |
[02:30] | Oh, you know what? I’m just biking. | 你知道吗 我其实只是在骑自行车 |
[02:32] | Oh. Well, I just landed in Vietnam… | 我刚到越南 |
[02:35] | Where is my content, Diane? | 我要的内容呢 戴安 |
[02:38] | I need words for my website. | 我需要在我的网站上发文了 |
[02:40] | There are words on the website now, but I need younger words, | 网站上现在就有文 但我要更年轻的文 |
[02:43] | newer words, fresher words | 更新潮的文 更时尚的文 |
[02:45] | to feed the insatiable beast! | 来喂饱那些不知满足的禽兽 |
[02:46] | Okay, okay, I’ll write something while I’m here. | 好吧 我在这里写点东西 |
[02:49] | Love it! Feed that beast, girl! Bye! | 爱你 喂饱野兽哦 妹子 再见 |
[02:56] | 女生最赞网 一人游指南 | |
[02:59] | Number one: To reconnect with your ancestral roots. | 第一条 回溯你的本源 |
[03:04] | As a born and raised American, | 作为一名土生土长的美国人 |
[03:06] | you never felt much connection to your Vietnamese heritage, | 你从来没有感觉到自己作为越南人的渊源 |
[03:09] | and your parents offered little to fill in the blanks. | 你的父母也对你告之甚少 |
[03:12] | G’aw! You call that a fastball? | 靠 你管这叫快传吗 |
[03:15] | With an arm like that, | 手臂甩成这样 |
[03:16] | you’re gonna get booted back to Triple-A, you skeezer! | 你会被踢回少年组的 废物 |
[03:19] | Dad, where are we from? | 爸爸 我们从哪里来的 |
[03:20] | We’re from Boston, dummy! | 我们从波士顿来的 笨蛋 |
[03:22] | Why do you think I talk in this accurate, regional dialect? | 不然你以为我这一口标准的方言哪里来的 |
[03:24] | I know that, but, I mean, what is our background? | 我知道 但我是说我们的背景是什么 |
[03:27] | Why do I look different from the other kids? | 为什么我看上去和别的孩子不一样 |
[03:29] | Ah, shove it up your rear, you jack-off. | 别管这些 笨蛋 |
[03:32] | You’re just the same as anybody else, | 你和别人都一样 |
[03:33] | and don’t let nobody tell you different. | 别听他们说的 |
[03:35] | I just thought you could give me a little cultural context, | 我只是想听你和我说一些文化背景 |
[03:38] | what with you being a tenured professor | 毕竟你可是塔夫茨大学 |
[03:39] | of Vietnamese history at Tufts and all. | 越南历史的终身教授 |
[03:41] | Christ, Deedee, that’s my job. | 天啊 滴滴 那是我的工作 |
[03:43] | I wouldn’t ask you to have a period on your day off. | 你休息的时候我可不会让你 |
[03:46] | What? Dad, it– Okay. | 什么 爸爸 这 好吧 |
[03:50] | But you’re here, finally. | 但你终于来到了这里 |
[03:52] | And it’s comforting to see your name everywhere | 哪里都能看到自己的名字真好 |
[03:54] | and so many faces, that look like your face. | 还有这么多张和你相似的面庞 |
[03:58] | Sorry, I don’t– I don’t speak… | 对不起 我不会…我不会讲 |
[04:01] | I don’t… I don’t understand you. | 我…我听不懂 |
[04:05] | Oh, is this who you were looking for? | 你在找他吗 |
[04:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:12] | It’s more foreign than you expected, but that’s good. | 你没想到自己这么格格不入 但挺好的 |
[04:16] | You want to truly immerse yourself | 你想完全沉浸在这里 |
[04:17] | and get the full non-LA experience. | 来一场没有洛杉矶的体验 |
[04:27] | Because sometimes, to find yourself, | 因为有时候 你必须要 |
[04:30] | you need to get as far away from the world you know– | 远离你熟知的世界 才能找到自己 |
[04:32] | Coming through! Hot set! | 让一让 烫手 |
[04:33] | Movie lingo! | 电影行话 |
[04:35] | Excuse me, hi. | 不好意思 |
[04:37] | – What’s going on here? – Oh, isn’t it exciting? | -这是怎么回事 -多令人激动啊 |
[04:40] | Some American filmmakers are shooting a movie, | 美国的制片人来这里拍电影 |
[04:42] | starring Laura Linney! | 主演是劳拉·琳妮 |
[04:43] | It’s about a recently-divorced woman | 这是讲一个刚离婚的女人 |
[04:45] | who comes to Vietnam to find herself. | 来越南寻找自我 |
[04:51] | You came here to reconnect with your roots, | 你来这里追溯自己的本源 |
[04:53] | but now you feel stupid for even thinking that was possible. | 但现在你觉得有这个想法的自己真蠢 |
[04:57] | You put on the clothing you bought, | 你穿上了自己买的衣服 |
[04:58] | and… it… feels like a costume. | 感觉就像是戏服 |
[05:02] | This is not your home. You’re a tourist here. | 这不是你的家 你只是一名游客 |
[05:06] | Reason number two: you can be a tourist here! | 第二条理由 你可以在这里做一名游客 |
[05:13] | Can I have number two? | 能给我二号吗 |
[05:15] | – Number two? – Ah. Yes. | -二号 -好的 |
[05:19] | Number two. | 二号 |
[05:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:32] | Sometimes, it’s just nice to take a vacation | 有时候 给自己放个假 |
[05:35] | and forget about everything you left behind… | 忘记抛到身后的一切也好… |
[05:37] | I’m Peter Sagal. Don’t wait, wait. | 我是彼得·萨加尔 别等待 |
[05:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:40] | – Diane! – Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter. | -戴安 -花生酱先生 |
[05:42] | Are you okay? You left my party without saying goodbye. | 你没事吧 你没说再见就离开了我的派对 |
[05:45] | I was like, “Uh-oh, what happened to Diane?” | 我就想 “戴安怎么了” |
[05:48] | Then I got distracted | 然后陶德的舌头 |
[05:48] | because Todd got his tongue stuck to the ice sculpture. | 黏在了冰雕上 我就分心了 |
[05:51] | By the time we got him off, | 等我们把他弄下来后 |
[05:52] | his tongue was completely numb, | 他的舌头全麻了 |
[05:53] | which made him talk real funny. | 所以他说话特别搞笑 |
[05:55] | Well, that got him in quite the situation | 后来溜冰场的黑帮老大 |
[05:57] | when the mob boss, at the roller rink, | 以为他这样讲话是在嘲笑他的聋妹妹 |
[05:59] | thought he was making fun of his deaf sister. | 他遇上了大麻烦 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry, this is turning into a Todd story. | 对不起 我都开始讲陶德的事了 |
[06:03] | The point is, are you okay? | 重点是 你没事吧 |
[06:05] | Oh, yeah, sorry. | 嗯 对不起 |
[06:06] | I just had a plane to catch, so… I’m in Vietnam now… | 我要赶飞机 所以…我在越南了 |
[06:10] | …but… I’ll be back soon. | 但…我很快就会回来的 |
[06:12] | Let me fetch you from the airport. | 让我去机场接你 |
[06:15] | Oh, that’s okay. You don’t want to deal with the traffic. | 没事的 不用麻烦你开车过来 |
[06:18] | You know I love traffic. | 你知道我喜欢开车 |
[06:19] | I get to catch up on all those | 我可以一路看那些 |
[06:20] | hilarious license plates I haven’t read yet. | 我还没看过的搞笑牌照 |
[06:23] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[06:24] | Great. Hey, I have to tell you… | 太好了 我要告诉你… |
[06:27] | I’m glad, I’m not still paying your phone bill | 我很高兴我没有继续给你付电话费 |
[06:29] | because this call must be costing a fortune! | 因为这通电话肯定要花一大笔钱 |
[06:32] | Unless you remembered to call Ed for the international plan. | 除非你记得打给埃德开通国际漫游 |
[06:34] | Of course I remembered to do that! But I have to hang up immediately now. | 我当然记得了 但我现在要挂了 |
[06:37] | Because our conversation has reached a natural conclusion, goodbye. | 因为我们的谈话已经很自然地结束了 再见 |
[06:41] | Number three: because you’re single now | 第三条 因为你已经恢复单身了 |
[06:44] | and you can do whatever you want. | 你可以随心所欲做你想做的事 |
[06:46] | Isn’t it great being single? | 单身难道不是很棒吗 |
[06:48] | It sure is! | 棒呆了呀 |
[06:50] | I love that we’re mature enough | 而且我觉得我们成熟到 |
[06:51] | to still be in each other’s lives. | 还能存在于对方的生活里真是太棒了 |
[06:53] | I know! | 谁说不是呢 |
[06:53] | Other divorced couples can’t handle it, | 其他的离婚夫妻根本做不到 |
[06:54] | but we’re handling it, so well, | 但我们做到了 做的这么好 |
[06:56] | because we are better than them. | 因为我们比他们都强 |
[06:58] | Are we the best divorced couple? | 我们难道不是最棒的离异夫妻吗 |
[07:00] | – I think we might be. – Yeah. | -我觉得我们应该是 -是啊 |
[07:03] | How are you doing with those divorce papers? | 那些离婚材料什么的你弄的怎么样了 |
[07:06] | – It’s been several weeks now – Hi, folks! I’m Pickles. | -过去好几周了 -你们好 我是小腌瓜 |
[07:09] | Have you dined with us before? | 你们在这吃过吗 |
[07:10] | – Yes. – Well… | -吃过 -那个 |
[07:11] | the way it works around here is: you look at a menu, | 这里的流程是 你们看一下菜单 |
[07:14] | pick what you want, I’ll bring it to you, | 点你想吃的 我给你端上来 |
[07:16] | and then you pay at the end. | 最后你们付个钱 |
[07:17] | So, like, a restaurant. | 所以就是像一般餐厅一样 |
[07:18] | – Ooh, sounds great. – Can I get you started with drinks? | -听起来真棒 -你们要来点什么喝的吗 |
[07:21] | Water would be great. | 水就可以 |
[07:22] | – Oh, my God, I love water. – Me, too! | -我的天啊 我爱水 -我也是 |
[07:24] | I’m 70% water! | 70%的我都是水 |
[07:26] | – Okay. – Me, too! What are the odds? | -好吧 -我也是 多巧啊 |
[07:28] | So, two waters. Thank you. | 所以要两杯水 谢谢你 |
[07:31] | So… Mr. Peanutbutter, the divorce papers. | 所以 花生酱先生 离婚材料的事 |
[07:34] | – We need to– – It’s me again, the same dog as before. | -我们得 -又是我 刚刚那条狗 |
[07:37] | Do you know what you’d like to order? | 你们决定好点些什么了吗 |
[07:38] | Are you bringing our waters? | 你把我们的水拿来了吗 |
[07:40] | No. I forgot. Food, though? | 没拿 我忘了 不过你们要吃什么呢 |
[07:42] | What do you like here? | 你喜欢这儿的什么呢 |
[07:44] | – No, why would you ask– – Oh, I like everything. | -不 你为什么要问 -我什么都喜欢 |
[07:46] | In fact, at the end of my shift, | 实际上我的排班结束后 |
[07:47] | I usually take everyone’s leftover scraps | 我一般会把大家的残羹剩饭 |
[07:49] | and put it in a trough and eat it up. | 放进一个食槽里吃光 |
[07:52] | – But don’t mention that to my boss. – We won’t. | -不过别告诉我的老板 -我们不会的 |
[07:54] | But that does sound eclectic and delectable. | 不过那听着的确很合胃口 |
[07:56] | I’ll have the trough of everything. | 我要一份大杂烩食槽 |
[07:58] | – Okay, and– – Whoa, somebody’s not hungry at all. | -好吧 我 -有人好像不饿啊 |
[08:01] | No, I am! I’m very hungry! | 不 我饿 我特别饿 |
[08:04] | And I’ll have the Cobb salad! | 给我来一份科布沙拉 |
[08:07] | – Why do you keep humoring her? – She’s fun. | -你怎么总顺着她说 -她多有趣啊 |
[08:10] | You know, if we were still married, | 你知道吗 如果我们没离婚 |
[08:12] | this would probably be enough | 这件事足以让我们 |
[08:12] | to spiral us off into a big argument, | 大吵一架 最后吵架的内容 |
[08:14] | that isn’t even about the waitress, | 甚至和服务生都没什么关系了 |
[08:16] | and we would fight all night. | 而且我们会打一整晚 |
[08:17] | But since we’re not married, I can just be like, whatever. | 但反正我们离婚了 我就可以毫不在乎了 |
[08:20] | – This is truly great. – So… great. | -这真是太棒了 -太棒了 |
[08:23] | We are doing so great. | 我们太棒了 |
[08:26] | Although… | 虽然 |
[08:27] | I do get lonely sometimes in that big house all by myself. | 我自己在那么大的房子里有时会感到孤单 |
[08:31] | Hey, why don’t you have a housewarming party? | 为什么你不办个派对热闹一下呢 |
[08:36] | Now that you don’t have a mean wife who hates parties… | 现在你也没有一个坏脾气讨厌派对的妻子了 |
[08:38] | you can finally live it up. | 你终于可以纵情狂欢了 |
[08:40] | Okay, but only if you come. Promise? | 好吧 你保证出席的话我就办 |
[08:43] | I’ll come if you have those divorce papers. | 如果你准备好离婚材料我就去 |
[08:46] | Me again. | 又是我 |
[08:46] | What did you order? I didn’t write it down. | 你点的什么来着 我没写下来 |
[08:49] | The trough! | 食槽 |
[08:50] | He wants the trough! | 他点的那个食槽 |
[08:56] | Uh, xin… loi. Do you speak any English? | 搭绕一虾 你能稍微讲几句英语吗 |
[09:02] | We… are… lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[09:04] | I actually speak all of the English. | 实际上我英语什么都会说 |
[09:06] | – Oh! Your English… is very good. – I… am… American. | -你的英语…很棒 -我…是美国人 |
[09:12] | Yes. American. We… are…. from… America. | 对 美国人 我们…来自…美国 |
[09:18] | I… am… from America. | 我…也…来自美国 |
[09:20] | No. Me America. You Vietnam. | 不 我美国 你越南 |
[09:24] | No. Me America. | 不 我美国 |
[09:27] | – Me America! – Me America, too. | -我美国 -我也美国 |
[09:31] | Me am also America. | 我也是美国 |
[09:34] | Number four: To meet new people! | 第四条 遇见不一样的人 |
[09:39] | Hell-oh, uh, I am with the movie. | 你嚎 我和电影一起 |
[09:42] | No Vietnamese, but I want a drink. | 不会越南语 但我想喝一杯 |
[09:46] | Beer? | 啤酒 |
[09:47] | Glug-glug? | 咕咚咕咚 |
[09:51] | Number five: Get out of your natural habitat. | 第五条 离开你的原始生长环境 |
[09:55] | We all work so hard to cultivate our homes, | 我们都那么努力的建设自己的家 |
[09:58] | but what are they other than a place to repeat negative patterns? | 但它们不就只是一个重复消极行为的场所吗 |
[10:02] | There. Last one. | 这是最后一个了 |
[10:04] | And the first one. | 也是第一个 |
[10:05] | I moved all this other stuff in while you were… stretching. | 你热身的时候我把其他东西都搬进来了 |
[10:08] | So much for helping. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[10:09] | Oh, did you need help | 你需要谁帮你 |
[10:10] | deciding whether or not this place is a shithole? | 鉴定一下这地方是不是个大屎坑吗 |
[10:12] | Because help is on the way. | 因为我可以帮你 |
[10:14] | – It’s a shithole. – I like it. | -这是个大屎坑 -我喜欢这 |
[10:16] | It’s what I can afford | 这符合我的经济状况 |
[10:17] | and it makes me feel good to do it on my own. | 而且自己完成这一切让我感觉非常良好 |
[10:19] | When this place makes you too sad, you can always come over. | 如果这儿让你太难过的话 可以随时来找我 |
[10:21] | You’ll have to say, “I’m a sad, sad girl | 你得说”我是一个可怜可悲的姑娘 |
[10:23] | with a terrible, dirty apartment,” | 住在一个脏乱破的公寓里” |
[10:25] | – but I’ll let you crash. – This is my home and I am proud of it. | -但我会让你借住的 -这是让我骄傲的家 |
[10:28] | – Where did you get all this junk? – It’s not junk! | -你从哪搞来的这堆垃圾 -这不是垃圾 |
[10:31] | I just emptied out my storage unit. | 我刚清空我的储物库 |
[10:33] | This is the stuff that cool, 20-something Diane had to put away | 这些都是酷酷的二十多岁的戴安在和老男人 |
[10:36] | when she moved in with old man Peanutbutter. | 花生酱住到一起去后不得不收起来的东西 |
[10:38] | Oh, can we finally talk shit about Mr. Peanutbutter? | 我们终于能讲花生酱先生的坏话了吗 |
[10:40] | Like how he has dog breath and leaves his hair all over, | 比如他嘴臭的像条狗还到处掉毛 |
[10:43] | or is this one of those scam jobs where I talk shit | 还是说这是那我说坏话 |
[10:46] | and you nod along, then you two get back together | 你负责点头 然后你们破镜重圆 |
[10:48] | and you hate me because I told you how I really felt? | 结果就开始因为我告诉你我的感受而讨厌我 |
[10:50] | When have you not told me how you really felt? | 你什么时候没告诉过我你的感受呢 |
[10:52] | All you do is tell me how you really feel. | 你一直都只会和我倾诉你的感受 |
[10:54] | This place smells weird. I want to go home. | 这个地方闻起来怪怪的 我要回家了 |
[10:55] | – I don’t tell you everything. – You do. | -我也不是什么事都和你说啊 -你就是 |
[10:57] | There’s literally nothing you haven’t told me. | 你真的没有任何事没和我说过 |
[10:59] | Well, did I tell you this place smells weird? | 我和你说过这个地方闻起来很怪吗 |
[11:02] | Yes. Help me move this couch. | 说过了 帮我挪一下沙发 |
[11:03] | Okay, you get started. I’m gonna stretch first. | 好 你先挪着 我做个热身运动 |
[11:05] | Anyway, Mr. Peanutbutter and I are still good friends. | 不管怎么说 花生酱先生和我还是好朋友 |
[11:08] | Get the hammies. | 拉拉腿部肌肉 |
[11:08] | In fact, I’m going to his housewarming party on Saturday. | 实际上我这周六还要去参加他的派对呢 |
[11:10] | You should come with. | 你应该一起来 |
[11:11] | “Come with?” | “一起来” |
[11:12] | Diane, just because you have the couch of a girl in her 20s | 戴安 就算你有一个二十多岁女孩的沙发 |
[11:15] | does not mean that you are young enough to say “Come with.” | 也不代表你年轻到可以说”一起来”的程度 |
[11:19] | There. | 好啦 |
[11:22] | Yeesh. | 天啊 |
[11:22] | I love it! This is my life now. | 我爱死它了 这就是我的生活啦 |
[11:28] | – What’s going on? – Oh, hi, Diane. | -发生什么了 -早啊 戴安 |
[11:30] | Some cockroaches in IT tried to unionize, | IT部的几只蟑螂想要成立工会 |
[11:33] | so I just called an exterminator. | 所以我刚给杀虫中间人打了个电话 |
[11:37] | – What? – Oh. Sorry, I meant negotiator. | -什么 -抱歉 我是说交涉中间人 |
[11:39] | Wait, no. Who did I call? | 等等 不对 我给谁打电话了来着 |
[11:40] | Anyway, we’re gonna have to tent this place for the next month. | 无所谓了 我们接下来的一个月都得盖着它 |
[11:43] | Can you work from home till then? | 你能在下个月之前在家工作吗 |
[11:45] | I need that listicle | 我需要那篇关于 |
[11:46] | on five empowering roles for women over 40, | 最好由詹妮弗·劳伦斯扮演的 |
[11:49] | that would be better played by Jennifer Lawrence. | 五个大于四十岁的强势女性角色的清单文 |
[11:53] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[11:54] | Oh, negotiations. Bye! | 就是谈判嘛 拜拜 |
[12:01] | Number six: To turn your work into a “Work-cation.” | 第六条 将你的工作转化成一场公出旅行 |
[12:09] | In this new era of connectivity, | 在这个互联网时代 |
[12:11] | working outside of the traditional workspace | 在传统工作环境外工作 |
[12:13] | can ignite creativity… | 可以激发创造力 |
[12:23] | I’m a sad, sad girl with a terrible, dirty apartment. | 我是一个可悲的姑娘 住在脏乱破的公寓里 |
[12:25] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[12:29] | Okay, one more glass, and then I’m gonna head home. | 再来一杯 然后我就回去 |
[12:32] | Why don’t you take the guest room? | 你住在客卧里吧 |
[12:33] | I could make urine stains on the carpet | 我可以在地毯上搞点尿渍 |
[12:35] | and string up police tape so it feels more like home for you. | 然后到处贴上警戒胶带来让你有家的感觉 |
[12:38] | Thank you, but I’m excited to be on my own. | 谢谢你 但我很向往能独自一人 |
[12:40] | I can do whatever I want. | 我可以随心所欲 |
[12:42] | I can pick up in the middle of the night | 我可以三更半夜收拾行李 |
[12:44] | and go to Disney World, or… Vietnam. | 跑去迪士尼乐园或者越南 |
[12:47] | Do you mean literally Vietnam or like when Old Navy told me | 你是指真的那个越南还是像老海军告诉我 |
[12:50] | they were looking for a fresher face | 他们想给他们的保暖羊毛衫广告 |
[12:51] | for their Performance Fleece commercials | 找一个新人演员最后请来了 |
[12:53] | – and they ended up with Sherman Hemsley? – What? | -谢尔曼·汉姆斯利的那种情况 -什么 |
[12:56] | That was my Vietnam. | 那就是我的越南 |
[12:57] | I just mean I can finally do the things I’ve always wanted. | 我的意思只是我终于能做我一直想做的事了 |
[13:00] | – I’m in a really good place. – Awesome! | -我的处境棒极了 -真好 |
[13:03] | A really good place. | 处境棒极了 |
[13:05] | That’s the thing people don’t understand about me. | 关于这一点人们总是不能理解我 |
[13:08] | I’m also in a good place. | 我的处境也棒极了 |
[13:09] | I got this new job coming up, | 我快有一个新工作了 |
[13:11] | so I’m gonna fly right, be tight, and sober up real good. | 所以我会做好万全准备时刻保持冷静清醒 |
[13:14] | I’m working out a system so I only drink a little each day. | 我做了一个日程表来控制自己每天只喝一点 |
[13:19] | It’s my cheat day. | 今天是摸鱼日 |
[13:20] | Isn’t it weird that this is the first time | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 这是咱们两个 |
[13:23] | we’re both been single at the same time? | 第一次同时单身 |
[13:25] | Yeah. Why is it weird? | 是啊 这怎么奇怪了 |
[13:28] | I mean, I know why I think it’s weird, | 我知道我为什么觉得奇怪 |
[13:30] | but you say a first thing. | 但你先说 |
[13:31] | It’s just, uh… | 就是有点 |
[13:33] | Come on, you know why. | 别装了 你知道为什么 |
[13:35] | It’s just weird. Like, we could totally make out right now. | 就是很奇怪吗 我们现在完全可以亲热一番 |
[13:39] | – What? – No, I’m not saying we should. No. Pfft! | -什么 -不 我不是说我们应该这样 |
[13:42] | No. I’m just saying we could, and that’s weird. | 不 我只是说我们可以 这就很奇怪 |
[13:46] | I’m saying it’s weird. | 我只是想说这很奇怪 |
[13:48] | I guess so. | 大概是吧 |
[13:50] | Not that I would. Oh, my God, that’s so gross. | 不是说我会这么做 天啊 那太恶心了 |
[13:53] | – You’re gross. – You’re being mean. | -你真恶心 -你真刻薄 |
[13:55] | I’m allowed to be mean. I’m getting a divorce. | 我可以刻薄一点吧 我要离婚了 |
[13:57] | Okay, you get two more “Divorce means,” But then that’s it. | 好吧 你还有两次”离婚式刻薄”的机会 |
[14:00] | I’m cutting you off. | 然后就不行了 |
[14:01] | Maybe I should go. | 也许我该走了 |
[14:03] | You sure you don’t want to stay… in the guest room? | 你确定你不想留下来 住客卧 |
[14:05] | No. No, ’cause then that means I’m staying here. | 不不 因为那就意味着我住在这了 |
[14:08] | And I cannot stay here again, not after last time. | 在上次之后我不可能再住这了 |
[14:11] | – What do you mean? That was fun. – Was not. | -你什么意思 上次多有趣啊 -没有 |
[14:13] | I was a mess. | 我自己就一团糟 |
[14:14] | And then you left me in charge of things | 然后你又让我打理事情 |
[14:16] | and then went who knows where. Michigan? | 然后你就鬼知道溜到哪儿去了 密歇根吗 |
[14:19] | No, uh, no. That time I ended up in New Mexico. | 不 不是 那次我最后跑到新墨西哥去了 |
[14:23] | I stayed with this family, | 我和这户人家住在一起 |
[14:25] | got close with the daughter, but, um… | 和他家的女儿走得很近 但是 |
[14:30] | Luckily, it worked out all fine. | 不过很幸运最后一切顺利 |
[14:32] | No, and I-I got a boat, I came back, end of story. | 不 然后我搞了艘船就回来了 故事结束 |
[14:34] | Okay, buddy. | 好吧 老哥 |
[14:36] | Hey, Diane, can I ask you a | 戴安 我能问你一… |
[14:41] | Oh. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:01] | Reason number seven to go to Vietnam: | 去越南的第七个理由 |
[15:02] | Your therapist tells you to. | 你的心理咨询师告诉你的 |
[15:04] | Have you thought about going away for a little bit? | 你有想过离开一段时间吗 |
[15:07] | I don’t need to go away. I’m good. | 我不需要离开 我好着呢 |
[15:08] | I have this client | 我有一个病人 |
[15:09] | who went through a surprisingly tough second divorce. | 经历了一场特别痛苦的第二次离异 |
[15:12] | Let’s just call her “Demi M.” | 我们先叫她”黛米·M” |
[15:14] | And let’s say that her first husband was called “Bruce.” | 然后假设她的第一任丈夫叫”布鲁斯” |
[15:18] | Talking about Demi Moore? | 你说的是黛米·摩尔 |
[15:19] | You know I can’t divulge | 你知道我不能泄露 |
[15:20] | personal information about my other clients, Diane. | 关于我病人的个人信息的 戴安 |
[15:23] | I’ll ask you to be respectful. | 我希望你能尊重他们一点 |
[15:25] | – But she and her second husband… – Ashton. | -但她和她的第二任丈夫 -阿什顿 |
[15:27] | I cannot say, went on a trip, | 我不能讲 一起旅了趟游 |
[15:29] | and getting out of her routine | 而脱离琐碎的日常 |
[15:30] | allowed her to process things more honestly. | 给了她能更真诚的处理事情的空间 |
[15:32] | I just feel, like, I see myself very clearly already. | 但我觉得我对自己看的已经很透彻了 |
[15:35] | And what I see is that I am happy with my decision. | 而我看到的是我对于我的决定感到很开心 |
[15:38] | Another client of mine, Angelina J, | 我的另一个病人 安吉丽娜·J |
[15:41] | who has a lot of adopted kids– | 领养了一大堆小孩 |
[15:43] | Is she an actress? | 她是演员吗 |
[15:44] | As a matter of fact, no. | 其实 并不是 |
[15:46] | She thinks of herself as a director. | 她认为自己是导演 |
[15:48] | Wait a minute, do you talk about me | 等等 你在给其他人做咨询的时候 |
[15:50] | in your sessions with other clients? | 也会聊我的事吗 |
[15:51] | Oh, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[15:53] | No. | 当然不会 |
[15:57] | I’m sorry to bother you, but I’m trying to get a beer. | 抱歉打扰你 我想要杯啤酒 |
[16:00] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[16:05] | Oh, my goodness. Thank you. | 天哪 太感谢你了 |
[16:13] | I know you can’t really understand me, | 我知道你听不懂 |
[16:15] | but I’m a nice American dude. | 但我是个很好的美国男人 |
[16:16] | A good guy. | 我是个好人 |
[16:21] | Would you want to go for a walk to the markets? | 你想去市集上散散步吗 |
[16:23] | I feel totally lost out there | 我一进去就很晕 |
[16:26] | and I could really use a local to help show me around. | 很希望能有个当地人带我转一转 |
[16:36] | All right! | 太好了 |
[16:39] | Reason number eight: To discover a new you. | 第八条理由 发现新的自我 |
[16:45] | You let a handsome stranger | 让一个帅气的陌生人 |
[16:46] | follow you through the markets of Hanoi. | 跟着你逛河内市集 |
[16:50] | And the smells, sounds, | 那些气味 声音 |
[16:51] | and tastes transport you to another reality. | 还有味道 会把你带到另一个世界 |
[16:55] | He tells you stories, he thinks you can’t understand, | 他会给你讲一些以为你不会听懂的故事 |
[16:58] | about his life in America, | 讲述他在美国的生活 |
[16:59] | and it’s freeing to be this person he thinks you are, | 能够扮演他眼中的角色有种解脱感 |
[17:02] | this person who isn’t bound by her own history or sadness. | 不必再被自己的经历和悲伤束缚 |
[17:06] | This is a person who could do whatever she wants. | 她可以做自己想做的任何事 |
[17:15] | I know this is crazy, but… | 我知道这很荒唐 但是 |
[17:17] | even though you can’t understand a word I’m saying, | 虽然我说的话你一句都听不懂 |
[17:19] | I feel like we have a real connection. | 但我觉得跟你有心灵相通的感觉 |
[17:23] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看个东西 |
[17:31] | This… is Ha Long Bay. | 这里是下龙湾 |
[17:33] | It’s where Laura Linney comes to find herself. | 是劳拉·琳妮来找寻自我的地方 |
[17:37] | I’ll bet you’ve never been on a movie set before, huh? | 你以前应该没来过电影片场吧 |
[17:44] | It’s so cool to see my job through your eyes. | 能够通过你的眼光看看我的工作真好 |
[17:50] | Holy shit, a falling klieg light! | 我去 溢光灯居然掉了 |
[17:52] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[17:54] | Uh, can you speak English? | 你会说英文吗 |
[17:57] | No… I just heard someone | 不会 刚才那句话 |
[17:59] | say that sentence in an American movie once. | 我是在一部美国电影里听过 |
[18:02] | Also that sentence. | 这句话也是 |
[18:04] | – Also, yes, I speak English. – What?! | -好吧 我会说英文 -什么 |
[18:06] | – I’m from LA. – So what? | -我是洛杉矶人 -什么 |
[18:07] | You were just pretending this whole time? | 所以这么长时间你一直在演吗 |
[18:10] | I was actually feeling something special here. | 我还以为遇到了很特别的人 |
[18:12] | Really? It didn’t strike you as weird | 是吗 你整整说了两个小时 |
[18:14] | that you talked for two hours straight and I said nothing? | 我一句话都没说 难道你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[18:16] | Or is that what felt special? | 或许这就是你所谓的特别 |
[18:18] | I am not the bad guy here. You’re a liar! | 这事能怪我吗 你撒了谎 |
[18:21] | Okay, and you got to have your little Miss Saigon cosplay, | 好吧 但你也玩了一把西贡小姐角色扮演 |
[18:24] | so why don’t we call it a draw? | 不如我们扯平吧 |
[18:25] | – Get off my set! – Your set? | -滚出我的片场 -你的片场 |
[18:27] | Nice try, buddy. I know what a grip does. | 少装了 兄弟 我知道摄影灯光组管什么 |
[18:29] | At best, you’re the best boy… at best. | 你就是吹上天 也就是个打杂的 |
[18:33] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:34] | Why does this happen to me every time I go on location? | 为什么我每次拍外景都会这样 |
[18:49] | Reason number nine to go to Vietnam: | 去越南的第九条理由 |
[18:51] | Because it’s good to get out of your routine. | 因为离开自己的日常很好 |
[18:53] | Is that similar to reason number five: | 是不是和第五条有点雷同 |
[18:54] | get out of your natural habitat? | 离开你熟悉的地方 |
[18:56] | No, it’s a different thing. It’s fine. | 这两条不一样 挺好的 |
[18:58] | It’s whatever. | 无所谓 |
[19:00] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[19:01] | We’re going to the party, remember? | 我们要去参加派对 记得吗 |
[19:02] | You told me to “Come with.” | 你叫我一起去 |
[19:04] | – Why do you look so different? – Do you like it? | -你怎么看起来这么不一样 -好看吗 |
[19:06] | It’s a whole new, fun me. | 我换了一个新形象 |
[19:09] | My therapist thought I needed to get out of my routine. | 我的心理咨询师觉得我应该摆脱日常节奏 |
[19:11] | I mean, I thought it, too. | 我也是这样想的 |
[19:12] | It was mostly me who thought it, but my therapist also… | 主要是我这样想 不过我的咨询师也… |
[19:16] | Did you get a longer neck or something? | 你是接了个长脖子吗 |
[19:19] | I did not get a longer neck. It’s a haircut. | 我没有接长脖子 只是剪了头发 |
[19:22] | – Does it make my neck look long? – No. | -会让我的脖子显得很长吗 -不会 |
[19:25] | Uh, you actually look amazing. | 你看起来很美 |
[19:26] | Don’t try to take advantage | 你别想占我便宜 |
[19:27] | just ’cause I’m all vulnerable right now. | 毕竟我现在心理很脆弱 |
[19:29] | Jesus, lady! I’m just trying to give you a compliment! | 要不要这样 我只是想夸你一句 |
[19:32] | – Relax, I was joking. – Were you? | -放轻松 我开玩笑的 -是吗 |
[19:36] | Let’s just go to the party. | 我们去派对吧 |
[19:37] | God, you’re all over the place. | 天哪 你真是不正常了 |
[19:39] | – You hate parties. – I don’t hate parties. | -你很讨厌派对 -我不讨厌派对 |
[19:41] | You hate parties. I’m fun. | 是你讨厌派对 我很有趣的 |
[19:43] | Okay, you know what? Forget this. | 好吧 算了 当我没说 |
[19:44] | I’m sorry. BoJack… | 抱歉 波杰克 |
[19:46] | Your haircut looks great. Mr. Peanutbutter’s gonna love it. | 你的发型很好看 花生酱先生一定会喜欢 |
[19:58] | Hey, Diane! | 戴安 |
[20:00] | – I love what you did to your neck. – I didn’t– | -你的脖子整得真好看 -我没整… |
[20:02] | Did you see that ice sculpture? | 你看到那座冰雕了吗 |
[20:04] | I am definitely not going to lick it. Don’t worry. | 我绝对不会去舔的 放心吧 |
[20:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:09] | Anyway, I can’t stay long | 对了 我不能待太久 |
[20:11] | because I’m supposed to go to the roller rink later. | 因为我晚点要去玩轮滑 |
[20:13] | I hope, there won’t be any mob bosses there. | 希望那里没有黑帮老大 |
[20:15] | – Well– – What am I saying? That’s so random. | -这个… -我怎么会说起这个 太扯了 |
[20:19] | Have you seen Mr. Peanutbutter? | 你见到花生酱先生了吗 |
[20:20] | I don’t know. Did you check the library? | 不知道 你去图书馆看了吗 |
[20:22] | ‘Kay, I gotta go. | 好 我先走了 |
[20:23] | There’s a letter I wanna send. I need to lick the stamp. | 我有封信要寄出 需要舔一下印戳 |
[20:26] | Hopefully, I’ll remember to do it | 希望我会记得 |
[20:27] | – before I put my roller skates on… – Okay. | -在穿上轮滑鞋之前舔 -好 |
[20:30] | …so I don’t accidentally miss the stamp with my tongue | 这样我就不会没舔到印戳 却伸着舌头 |
[20:32] | and then roll down the stairs with my tongue out | 从楼梯上直接滚下来 |
[20:34] | and then smack right into the ice sculpture with my tongue. | 导致舌头直接贴在冰雕上 |
[20:37] | That would be pretty bad, but I wouldn’t put it past me. | 那就太糟糕了 不过我会注意的 |
[20:44] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁啊 |
[20:47] | Mr. Peanutbutter. There you are! | 花生酱先生 你在这啊 |
[20:49] | Diane, nice haircut! | 戴安 新发型不错啊 |
[20:51] | – Oh, this? No, I didn’t– – Yeah! | -这个吗 我没有… -对 |
[20:53] | It really brings out the neck of your… neck. | 很明显地展示出了你脖子的…脖子 |
[20:56] | Okay, well, that’s– | 好吧 谢谢… |
[20:58] | Hey, don’t go anywhere, okay? I want to talk to you. | 你哪里也别去 好吗 我想跟你聊聊 |
[21:01] | – Oh. How was– – Erica! | -好 你的… -艾瑞卡 |
[21:03] | What are you doing here with a child-sized coffin? | 你怎么带着儿童棺材来了 |
[21:07] | Oh, my God, are you okay? I saw everything. | 天哪 你还好吗 我都看到了 |
[21:10] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:12] | I can’t pick sides in this divorce | 你们的离婚我不能选阵营 |
[21:13] | because I’m good friends with the both of you, | 因为你们俩都是我的好朋友 |
[21:15] | but I want you to know, no matter what, | 我希望你知道 无论发生什么 |
[21:18] | I’m here for you and also there for him. | 我都会支持你 同时支持他 |
[21:20] | And if you ever need anything, just let me know | 如果你有任何需要 都可以告诉我 |
[21:23] | and I’ll be your rock, as long as it doesn’t conflict with me | 我会帮你 只要这不妨碍我 |
[21:25] | also being Mr. Peanutbutter’s rock, | 同时对花生酱先生提供帮助 |
[21:28] | or my work, which is keeping me very busy. | 以及不影响我的工作 我最近特别忙 |
[21:30] | Excuse me, I have to take this. | 抱歉 我得接个电话 |
[21:32] | Hi, Flip? Yeah, are we sure we need this strip club set? | 弗利普 你确定我们需要脱衣俱乐部的场景吗 |
[21:35] | Because once we put the deposit down, | 因为预算一旦花出去 |
[21:37] | we cannot get that money back. | 这钱可就回不来了 |
[21:49] | Reason number ten to go to Vietnam: | 去越南的第十条理由 |
[21:51] | Because you’ve gotta leave to come back home. | 因为只有离开 才能回家 |
[21:57] | – Hello? – Hey. | -喂 -喂 |
[22:00] | I’m sorry. I’ve been so weird. | 抱歉 我之前举止太奇怪了 |
[22:04] | I’m going through some shit. | 我过得很糟糕 |
[22:06] | I know. | 我懂 |
[22:07] | Yeah. And I just really need a friend right now. | 我现在就是很需要朋友的支持 |
[22:11] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我意思吗 |
[22:12] | A friend? | 需要朋友 |
[22:13] | Yeah. I get it. | 我明白 |
[22:16] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢你 |
[22:18] | – This is Diane, by the way. – Nguyen? | -对了 我是戴安 -姓阮吗 |
[22:20] | Yeah. Nguyen. | 对 姓阮 |
[22:23] | You’re not entirely sure | 你并不确定 |
[22:24] | what life will be like when you get home, | 回到家之后生活会如何 |
[22:26] | but maybe that’s good | 但也许这是好事 |
[22:28] | because that means anything could happen. | 因为这意味着一切皆有可能 |
[22:31] | Oh, my God, you’re Laura Linney! | 天哪 你是劳拉·琳妮 |
[22:33] | People say that to me all the time. | 很多人都这么叫我 |
[22:35] | And it’s true. I am Laura Linney. | 不过是的 我是劳拉·琳妮 |
[22:37] | I’m so sorry to bother you, but I have to ask, | 抱歉打扰你 不过我想问下 |
[22:39] | the movie you were filming, what happens at the end? | 你之前拍的那部电影 最后结局如何 |
[22:42] | You get divorced, you go to Vietnam to find yourself, | 你离婚了 去越南寻找自我 |
[22:44] | but then what? How does it work out? | 后来呢 结局是什么 |
[22:46] | Well, I do find myself. | 我确实找到了自我 |
[22:48] | My clone. | 我的克隆人 |
[22:49] | And she’s shacked up with my ex. | 而且她还跟我前夫住在一起 |
[22:51] | I fly into a jealous rage and gut him with a machete, | 我妒火攻心 用弯刀杀了他 |
[22:55] | but not before realizing that this whole thing | 但不久就意识到这一切 |
[22:57] | goes all the way to the top. | 背后都有更大的阴谋 |
[22:58] | So me and my clone have to team up and head to Dubai. | 于是我和我的克隆人组队去了迪拜 |
[23:01] | A lot of it is setting up the franchise. You know how it is. | 后来的故事就涉及到版权了 你懂的 |
[23:05] | – It’s an action movie? – And a love story. | -所以是动作片吗 -也是爱情片 |
[23:07] | Me and my clone have a steamy make-out scene, | 我和我的克隆人有一场火辣的床戏 |
[23:09] | which is hot but also very progressive. | 非常性感 而且也很有新意 |
[23:12] | Excuse me. Can I get some pretzels? | 不好意思 我想要点椒盐饼干 |
[23:14] | I’m Laura Linney. | 我是劳拉·琳妮 |
[23:15] | But none of those reasons are why you actually went to Vietnam. | 但这些都不是你去越南的真正原因 |
[23:22] | Hey, stranger. | 陌生人 |
[23:25] | Yeah, so, if it all looks good to you and your lawyer, | 如果你和你的律师觉得可以 |
[23:28] | you can sign it, too, and then it’ll be official. | 你就可以签字 这样就是正式的了 |
[23:30] | – Divorce completed. – Yay! | -完成离婚 -耶 |
[23:33] | – We did it. – Take that, our marriage! | -我们成功了 -傻了吧 我们的婚姻 |
[23:37] | – Well, I guess I’ll see you around? – Yeah. | -那我们就回头见了 -嗯 |
[23:41] | – Oh! I was going for the– – Oh, sorry. Did you–? | –我是想… -抱歉 你… |
[23:43] | Sorry. Just go all the way. | 抱歉 习惯了 |
[23:45] | – Well, bye. – Cool. | -拜 -好 |
[23:48] | Diane, wait. I actually have something to tell you. | 戴安 其实我有事要告诉你 |
[23:51] | I… don’t know the best way to say this, but… | 我 我不知道怎么说比较好 但是 |
[23:55] | I’m seeing someone. | 我在跟人见面 |
[23:57] | Romantically. | 约会的那种 |
[23:58] | Who isn’t you. | 那人不是你 |
[24:00] | That was probably not the best way to say it. | 我这个说法似乎不是特别好 |
[24:04] | So, as I was saying, | 正如我之前所说 |
[24:06] | being there for you right now is my top pri– | 支持你是我现在的首要任务… |
[24:08] | Oh. Hold on. Stuart! | 稍等 斯图尔特 |
[24:10] | There’s a fire extinguisher under my desk. | 我桌子下面有灭火器 |
[24:13] | Oh, that’s what’s on fire? In that case… | 就是灭火器着火了吗 这样的话… |
[24:17] | The real reason you go to Vietnam | 你去越南的真正原因 |
[24:20] | is because you accidentally see your soon-to-be ex-husband | 是你不小心看到即将离婚的丈夫 |
[24:23] | kiss someone else. | 跟别人接吻 |
[24:25] | At first you think, “Oh, it’s a fling. | 一开始你觉得”不过是露水情缘 |
[24:27] | Whatever, they’re drunk, it’s a party.” | 无所谓 他们喝多了 派对而已” |
[24:31] | But he puts his hand on the small of her back | 但后来你看到他把手放在她后腰 |
[24:33] | exactly the way he used to do to you. | 就像曾经对你那样 |
[24:37] | It means “I’ve got you,” | 意思是”我陪着你” |
[24:40] | and when he did it to you, it made you feel safe. | 他那样对你的时候 让你觉得很安心 |
[24:43] | And you realize he will never do that to you again. | 然后你意识到 他再也不会那样对你了 |
[24:48] | And it breaks your heart, again… | 这再次让你心碎了 |
[24:51] | after your heart was so broken that you thought | 可你的心明明已经碎得那么彻底 |
[24:53] | it could never get any more broken. | 你以为它不会再碎了 |
[24:56] | You thought it was safe, | 你以为已经安全了 |
[24:58] | but it still, somehow, finds a new way to break. | 但你的心 还是成功地又碎了一次 |
[25:02] | Because, even though, you’re the one who asked for this, | 因为尽管离婚是你要求的 |
[25:05] | now that you’ve got it, you are completely adrift | 现在得偿所愿时 你却完全地 |
[25:08] | with no compass, or map, or sense of where to go, or what to do. | 失去了罗盘和地图 不知该何去何从 |
[25:14] | So you go to Vietnam. | 于是你去了越南 |
[25:17] | You think you might find community, | 你觉得你会找到归属感 |
[25:20] | a connection to something bigger, | 找到某种更大的共鸣 |
[25:21] | but… you don’t. | 但 并没有 |
[25:23] | In fact, you feel even more alone than you were before you left. | 事实上 你觉得比离开前更加孤独 |
[25:28] | But… you survive. | 但是 你会挺过来 |
[25:33] | You learn that you can survive being alone. | 你会知道 一个人也可以过得很好 |
[25:40] | I’m really happy for you, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 我很为你开心 花生酱先生 |