时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Nothing’s lonelier than a party. | 没什么比派对更孤独了 |
[00:28] | Good thing I don’t need anyone or I might feel lonesome. | 还好我不需要任何人 不然难免觉得寂寞 |
[00:31] | – Watch your six. – I’d rather watch your six. | -注意身后 -我更想关注你的后身 |
[00:45] | – What the hell? – Cut! | -怎么回事 -卡 |
[00:46] | Come on, guys. Pay attention. The squib didn’t fire. | 拜托伙计们 专心些 血袋没爆 |
[00:49] | What did I do? | 我怎么了 |
[00:49] | Not you. Squib. Squib. | 不是说你 是说血袋 血袋[乌贼谐音] |
[00:51] | – The squib. – I don’t need any help. Thank you. | -血袋 -我不需要帮助 谢谢 |
[00:53] | – You’re doing great, BoJack. – Yeah? | -你做得很好 波杰克 -是吗 |
[00:55] | And I did a great job watching you, | 我也做得很好 在这儿看着你 |
[00:57] | which is most of what producing is. | 毕竟这是制作人的主要工作 |
[00:59] | We’re doing it, buddy! First day! | 我们做到了 伙计 第一天 |
[01:01] | Listen, I still have some questions about my character, | 听着 我对这个角色还是有些疑问 |
[01:03] | and the script, and the show, and you asking me to do this show, | 对剧本 对这部剧 对你让我来演这件事 |
[01:06] | and me saying, “Yes”. | 还对答应了的我自己都有疑问 |
[01:08] | Hey, can we get rid of Philbert’s watch? | 我们能去掉菲尔伯特的手表吗 |
[01:10] | The network doesn’t want us to remind the audience | 网站不想提醒观众 |
[01:12] | about the existence of clocks. | 有表这种存在 |
[01:13] | And why we’re making a TV | 再说我们为什么要为 |
[01:15] | show for What-Time-Is-It-Right-Now-dot-com, | “现在是什么时候.com”拍电视剧啊 |
[01:17] | which is a website for people who don’t know their computers | 这个网站还是专门面向那些不知道 |
[01:20] | already have built-in clocks at the corner of the screen? | 电脑右下角就显示时间的观众 |
[01:24] | All your questions will be answered. | 你的疑问都会得到解答 |
[01:25] | But in the meantime, would it kill you to smile? | 与此同时 笑一笑能要了你的命吗 |
[02:30] | Dierdre! I should have known! | 迪尔德莉 我早该知道是你 |
[02:32] | Just like a bitch to shoot me in the heart, bitch. | 像个婊子一样一枪打中我的心脏 婊子 |
[02:37] | Good thing I carry this | 还好我带着这个 |
[02:38] | flask full of my dead wife’s blood around. | 装满我亡妻血的酒瓶 |
[02:41] | And, cut. | 卡 |
[02:43] | Hey, Flip. Can I ask why I’m calling her a bitch twice? | 弗利普 我能问问为什么要叫她两遍婊子吗 |
[02:46] | The first bitch is her. The second bitch is your heart. | 第一个婊子是她 第二个婊子是你的心脏 |
[02:49] | Okay, you know, I have some questions about my character. | 好吧 我对我的角色有一些疑问 |
[02:56] | – I have two minutes. – Okay, well, my first question is– | -我有两分钟 -好吧 我的第一个问题 |
[02:59] | – BoJack Horseman… – Oh, jeez. Here we go. | -马男波杰克 -天啊 又来了 |
[03:01] | …and Mr. Peanutbutter on the same studio backlot? | 和花生酱先生在同一个制片厂 |
[03:04] | – One sec– – What is this? | -等 -这是什么情况 |
[03:06] | – A mismatched buddy comedy… – No. | -不协调的兄弟喜剧 -不是 |
[03:07] | …about two guys from different sides of the tracks | 关于两个对立的家伙 |
[03:10] | who learn to respect each other | 通过共同的利益 |
[03:12] | because they have a common interest? | 学会尊重对方 |
[03:13] | – Who’s this guy? – Ignore him. Why– | -这家伙是谁 -忽略他 为什么 |
[03:15] | And a grudging respect blossoms into real friendship | 然后他们放下分歧以达成共同的目标 |
[03:18] | as they set aside their differences to achieve a shared goal… | 最终不情愿的尊重发展成真正的友谊 |
[03:20] | – Stop it. – …each bringing their own strength | -别说了 -各自发挥强项 |
[03:22] | to the table, and possibly there’s a karaoke scene? | 说不定还有一场卡拉OK合唱 |
[03:26] | Why does John Philbert’s house look the same as my house? | 为什么约翰·菲尔伯特家看起来像是我家 |
[03:29] | I’ve never been to your house. | 我从没去过你家 |
[03:30] | The set was designed to reflect Detective Philbert. | 场景设计是为了反映菲尔伯特警探 |
[03:34] | Spare, lonely, | 节俭 孤独 |
[03:35] | precariously balanced on a hill of his own isolation. | 在他孤寂的山顶维持不稳的平衡 |
[03:39] | It kind of looks like David Boreanaz’s house. | 看起来有点像大卫·伯伦纳兹家 |
[03:41] | The set designer actually took a tour there. | 布景师确实去那里考察过 |
[03:43] | Oh, that’s very interesting. | 有意思 |
[03:45] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[03:46] | I’m playing Julius Caesar on the stage next door, in a movie! | 我在隔壁扮演尤利乌斯·凯撒 是部电影 |
[03:50] | Well, it’s a short film. | 好吧 是部短片 |
[03:51] | – I gotta run. – Wait! | -我该走了 -等等 |
[03:52] | I’ll see you next time I’m Roman around the lot! | 下次我来串门[罗马]的时候再见 |
[03:55] | – Flip, when can we talk? – Tomorrow morning. | -弗利普 我们什么时候能谈谈 -明早 |
[04:09] | Yikes, was that it? You done? | 这就完事了 结束了吗 |
[04:11] | Sorry, I can’t do you. | 抱歉 我不能上你 |
[04:13] | I’m too distracted, I’d just do a bad job. | 我太心烦意乱了 只会表现不佳 |
[04:15] | You know your own body better than me anyway so just go to town. | 反正你比我更了解你的身体 自己弄吧 |
[04:18] | Yeah, I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[04:19] | Wait, Gina. Can I ask you a question, about you? | 吉娜 我能你问你一个关于你的问题吗 |
[04:23] | Do you think I’m right, | 你觉得我说的对吗 |
[04:25] | and the Philbert character is poorly written, | 菲尔伯特这个角色写的很烂 |
[04:26] | and Flip needs to write him better, so I don’t look so bad? | 弗利普得把他写得更好些 免得让我出丑 |
[04:29] | Look, I do one of these shows every year. | 听着 每年我都会参演这种剧 |
[04:31] | And I keep getting hired because I show up, do the work, | 我总是能有活干是因为我认真工作 |
[04:33] | and keep my head down. | 并且保持低调 |
[04:34] | But do you love this script? Do you love your character? | 但是你喜欢这剧本吗 喜欢你的角色吗 |
[04:37] | Do I love Internal Affairs Director Sassy Malone, | 我喜不喜欢内务部长萨西·马龙 |
[04:40] | whose primary character traits are that she hates bras | 她最主要的特征是讨厌内衣 |
[04:43] | and loves cold rooms? | 喜欢冷藏室 |
[04:44] | Not especially. It feels gratuitous and male-gazey. | 不怎么喜欢 感觉莫名其妙并且迎合男性 |
[04:47] | But it pays for my expensive habit of having a mortgage | 但它为我在南加州贷款买房的昂贵习惯 |
[04:49] | – in Southern California. – You don’t have to go. | -买单 -你不用非得走 |
[04:52] | We could hang out. | 我们可以一起待着 |
[04:53] | I’m sure you don’t wanna be all alone in a house by yourself. | 你肯定不想一人在家吧 |
[04:56] | No, I love being alone. I wish I were alone right now. | 不 我喜欢独处 我希望现在就是一个人 |
[05:25] | BoJack? Why are you up? | 波杰克 你怎么醒着 |
[05:28] | I could ask you the same question. | 我也能问你同样的问题 |
[05:30] | Now you’re in college you don’t need to sleep anymore? | 你去上大学了就不需要睡觉了吗 |
[05:32] | No, I was sleeping. | 不 我刚刚是在睡觉 |
[05:33] | You called me and woke me up. | 你打电话叫醒我的 |
[05:35] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[05:36] | I wanted you to know that I hearted your Instagram photo. | 我想让你知道 我给你的图享照片点赞了 |
[05:38] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 赞 |
[05:40] | Well, there were 23 other hearts. | 还有其它23个赞 |
[05:41] | But I don’t know if you know | 我不知道你知不知道它们都来自谁 |
[05:42] | who they’re all from, but one was from me. | 但有一个赞来自我 |
[05:45] | Yeah, they let me know. | 我能看到来自谁 |
[05:47] | Oh, cool, cool. | 好的 好的 |
[05:49] | Okay, I’m going back to sleep. | 好了 我要接着睡了 |
[05:52] | Fine, but this phone call | 好 但是这通电话 |
[05:53] | does not replace our weekly Sunday call. Okay? | 不能取代我们每周日的通话 好吗 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I’ll talk to you Sunday afternoon. | 好的 我周日下午打电话给你 |
[05:58] | Yes. Good. Because I miss you. | 很好 因为我很想你 |
[06:00] | Sorry, that sounded dumb. I don’t miss you, I’m just bored. | 抱歉 听着很蠢 我不想你 只是无聊 |
[06:04] | – That also sounded dumb. – I miss you too, BoJack. | -还是很蠢 -我也想你 波杰克 |
[06:12] | Good morning, lovebugs! | 早上好 小情人们 |
[06:13] | Don’t mind me, just passing through! | 只是路过 别在意我 |
[06:15] | Not sneaking a peek at the lovebugs! | 没有偷看小情人们 |
[06:17] | There’s nothing to see that would embarrass any of us. | 根本没有能让我们难堪的事可看 |
[06:19] | – We are all fully clothed. – Ha-ha. If you say so! | -我们都衣着妥当 -你说是就是咯 |
[06:23] | What are you gonna do while I’m at work all day? | 我白天工作的时候你打算做什么 |
[06:25] | There’s an old frog who lives down in the L.A. River. | 有只住在洛杉矶河畔的老青蛙 |
[06:28] | He owes me an egg salad sandwich, | 他欠我一个鸡蛋沙拉三明治 |
[06:30] | on account of a caper we once went on. | 因为我们曾经合作过 |
[06:32] | – What? – I was gonna see if he wants | -什么 -我想去看看他愿不愿意 |
[06:34] | to make instruments out of shoeboxes and rubber bands. | 用鞋盒和橡皮筋做件乐器 |
[06:37] | And, uh, that will satisfy you? | 这样你就满意了 |
[06:39] | At the end of your life when you’re looking back at this day, | 当你在生命的最后一刻回想这一天的时候 |
[06:41] | you’ll think that was a good day? | 你会觉得这是美好的一天吗 |
[06:44] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[06:49] | Well, from your preliminary paperwork | 从你的基本资料来看的话 |
[06:50] | you seem like a perfect candidate. | 你是完美人选 |
[06:53] | Thanks, I just never thought it would be like this. | 谢谢 我从来没想过会是这样 |
[06:55] | I mean, my mom popped out kids by the dozen. And I can’t even– | 我妈妈生了十几个小孩 我甚至… |
[06:58] | Mnh-mnh. Princess Carolyn, is your name Cutie Cutie Cupcake? | 卡洛琳公主 你的名字是可爱的小饼干吗 |
[07:01] | No, that’s– | 不… |
[07:02] | Were you born on August 12th, 1947? | 你是在1947年8月12日出生的吗 |
[07:04] | – I– – Do you sleep with your hands stuffed | -我 -你是把手塞进装满润肤霜的 |
[07:06] | – in lotion-filled socks? – No. | -袜子里睡觉吗 -不是 |
[07:08] | Right, because you are not your mother. | 没错 因为你不是你妈妈 |
[07:11] | – How did you know– – What you are is noble, | -你怎么知道 -你是高贵的 |
[07:13] | honorable, and unimpeachable. | 可敬的 并且无可指摘的 |
[07:15] | Anyone can just have a baby. But to adopt one? | 任何人都可以有一个孩子 但是领养小孩 |
[07:20] | That takes a hero. | 那就是英雄了 |
[07:20] | It takes a selfless, giving, kickass superwoman | 那就是一位愿意现在拿出支票本 |
[07:23] | who’s willing to take out her checkbook right now | 为收养机构开一张6万美元支票的 |
[07:26] | and write the adoption agency a check for $60,000. | 无私 慷慨 伟大的女人 |
[07:30] | Well. Okay. | 好的 |
[07:31] | Fabulous. | 完美 |
[07:32] | I’m just so glad that I’m on this journey with you. | 我很高兴能和你合作 |
[07:35] | Princess Carolyn, I’m with you every step of the way, | 卡洛琳公主 我一直与你同在 |
[07:38] | from you giving me this check all the way to me introducing you | 从你给我这张支票开始到我向你介绍 |
[07:41] | to your new caseworker, Tracy. | 你的新负责人 特蕾西 |
[07:44] | You’re in wonderful hands, bye! | 有更好的人来接手 拜 |
[07:46] | Uh, what– | 怎么 |
[07:46] | Congratulations. What are you, like, five months pregnant? | 恭喜你 你是…怀孕五个月了吗 |
[07:50] | No, I’m not a birth mother. I’m adopting. | 不 我不是要生小孩 我要收养小孩 |
[07:53] | Oh, that makes sense. ‘Cause you’re so old. | 有道理 因为你都这么老了 |
[07:55] | Is Mikhaela ever coming back? | 米凯拉还会回来吗 |
[07:57] | Yeah, in your dreams. | 会 在你梦里 |
[08:03] | Yes. Yes. No. Yes. What?! | 行 行 不行 行 什么 |
[08:07] | Jeanine, the script calls for hot and haunted. | 珍妮 剧本里要找性感迷人的 |
[08:10] | Does this girl look hot and haunted to you? | 你觉得这个女孩性感迷人吗 |
[08:12] | Yeah, I’m sure she was hot for Shakespeare in the Park, | 我知道她可能在中央公园莎士比亚剧里很性感 |
[08:14] | but I need TV hot. | 但是我需要电视剧的性感 |
[08:17] | Actually, she’s starting to look haunted. | 实际上 她现在看起来有点吓人[迷人]了 |
[08:20] | – Hey! Uh, this a bad time? – It’s fine. | -能借一步说话吗 -没事 |
[08:23] | I can talk to you and also | 我可以一边和你说话 |
[08:25] | judge these women’s bodies at the same time. | 同时评论她们的身材 |
[08:27] | What do you want? | 怎么了 |
[08:28] | Okay, well, first of all, the script is great. | 首先 剧本很棒 |
[08:30] | Really top-notch stuff. I love the whole… thing of it. | 的确是一流的 我喜欢它…的全部 |
[08:35] | I just wanted to clarify | 我只是想弄明白 |
[08:36] | some things about Philbert as a character. | 菲尔伯特这个角色的一些事 |
[08:39] | Yeah, okay, on page three, | 好 在第三页 |
[08:41] | is it necessary that Philbert can only orgasm if he’s listening | 菲尔伯特只有在听他亡妻的录音时 |
[08:44] | – to a recording of his dead wife’s voice? – Yes. | -才能达到高潮 这有必要吗 -有 |
[08:47] | Okay, well, what about this thing on page eight | 好吧 那第八页的这个 |
[08:49] | where he goes to a strip club | 他去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[08:51] | and just sits in the back with a sketch-pad | 但只是坐在后面 听着莱昂纳德·科恩的歌 |
[08:53] | and draws the strippers, while a Leonard Cohen song plays? | 拿素描本画那些脱衣舞女郎 |
[08:56] | What about it? | 这怎么了 |
[08:57] | It’s just that all of these half-naked women. | 只是那些半裸的脱衣女郎 |
[08:59] | I mean, I understand it. | 我理解 |
[09:01] | I’m just worried it might | 我只是担心这会被看做是 |
[09:02] | come across as gratuitous and, uh, male-gazey, | 没有必要而且有些”男性凝视” |
[09:06] | which I know it isn’t! | 我知道不是这样的 |
[09:08] | You know what? You girls can go home. | 你知道吗 你们可以回家了 |
[09:10] | The stripper scene’s cut. | 脱衣女郎那幕删掉 |
[09:12] | – No. – Seriously? | -不 -认真的吗 |
[09:13] | How am I gonna feed my baby? | 我要怎么养活我的小孩 |
[09:15] | I just got an idea for something better. | 我想到了更好的点子 |
[09:18] | So, instead of drawing strippers naked, | 不画裸体脱衣女郎了 |
[09:21] | you’re just going to draw Gina naked. | 你只用画吉娜的裸体 |
[09:24] | Gina, BoJack was concerned | 吉娜 波杰克认为 |
[09:25] | the old scene was gratuitous and male-gazey. | 原来那幕没必要而且很”男性凝视” |
[09:28] | Oh, he was? BoJack said that? | 是吗 波杰克是那么说的 |
[09:30] | This is much more interesting and motivated by character. | 如果是主角的话会更有趣 也更有意义 |
[09:33] | And since it’s motivated by character, | 既然这是被角色激起的 |
[09:36] | that means it’s not gratuitous. | 那就意味着这不是没有必要的 |
[09:38] | Thank you for the note, BoJack, you really helped. | 多谢提醒 波杰克 你真是帮了大忙 |
[09:41] | Yeah. Thanks, BoJack, for helping. | 对 谢了 波杰克 帮了大忙 |
[09:44] | Can we get some ice? | 能拿点冰来吗 |
[09:45] | Can we get some nipple ice for Gina? | 能给吉娜弄些乳头用的冰吗 |
[09:51] | – So, you’re the famous Yolanda. – I am not famous. | -你就是著名的尤兰达吗 -我不出名 |
[09:54] | You might have me confused with another more famous Yolanda. | 你一定是把我和那个出名的尤兰达搞混了 |
[09:56] | I know, I-I just meant because Todd talks about you so much, | 我知道 我这么说是因为陶德经常提起你 |
[10:00] | I feel like you’re famous. | 我感觉你很出名 |
[10:01] | Oh, well, that was not clear. | 不太清楚 |
[10:03] | Okay. Todd, why don’t you say things now? | 好吧 陶德 你怎么不说话 |
[10:05] | Steve, you still fixing up your truck? | 史蒂夫 你还在修你的卡车吗 |
[10:07] | You’re thinking of Emily’s old boyfriend, | 你说的是艾米莉的前男友 |
[10:09] | firefighter Steve D’Marco. | 那个消防员 史蒂夫·迪马科 |
[10:11] | Yeah, I’m firefighter Steve D’Mazio. We’re very different. | 我是消防员史蒂夫·迪马科 我们差别很大 |
[10:14] | But I do have a truck, and I’m fixing it up. | 但是我确实有辆卡车 正在修 |
[10:16] | So, thanks for asking. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[10:17] | I created a dating app for firefighters to meet me. | 我创建了一款能让消防员见我的约会软件 |
[10:20] | – Looks like it worked. – Yeah. | -看起来有用 -没错 |
[10:22] | Hey! We should create a dating app for asexuals. | 我们应该为性冷淡创建一款约会软件 |
[10:26] | Why would asexuals want a dating app? | 性冷淡为什么会想要用约会软件 |
[10:28] | Well, not all asexuals are aromantic. | 不是所有的性冷淡都是非浪漫主义者 |
[10:31] | Think of it this way. | 这么说吧 |
[10:33] | One could be: A, Romantic, | 一个人可以是 A 浪漫主义者 |
[10:35] | or B, Aromantic, | 或者B 非浪漫主义者 |
[10:36] | while also being A, Sexual, or B, Asexual. | 同时是 A有性欲 或者B性冷淡 |
[10:41] | So you could be BB, or BA. | 所以你可以是BB 或者BA |
[10:44] | As for me, see AB, see? | 比如我 就是AB 明白了吗 |
[10:47] | So, even within the one percent of the population that’s asexual, | 即使在百分之一的性冷淡中 |
[10:51] | there’s an even smaller percentage | 还是会有人 |
[10:53] | that is still looking for romantic companionship. | 依然渴望浪漫的恋爱关系 |
[10:56] | Seems like a pretty thin user base for an app. | 看来这款软件的适用人群很少啊 |
[10:59] | But without it, | 但是没有这款软件 |
[11:00] | asexual romantics might end up settling for just whatever | 性冷淡浪漫主义者就会最终 |
[11:03] | other asexual romantics they might meet, | 会和另一位性冷淡浪漫主义者凑合着过 |
[11:05] | even if they have nothing else in common. | 即便他们可能完全没有共同语言 |
[11:07] | – Well, anyway– – Yeah, | -不管怎样 -对 |
[11:09] | but maybe it’s good if they have nothing in common | 但他们没有任何共同语言或许是好事 |
[11:11] | because then they can help each other grow | 因为这样一来 他们就能帮助对方 |
[11:13] | and change, and become fuller, more well-rounded people. | 成长转变 成为更加完整丰富的人 |
[11:17] | Yeah, that’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[11:18] | So, Todd, are you still doing that | 陶德 你还在做那个 |
[11:20] | rabid clown-dentist exercise thing? | 疯狂的小丑牙医训练吗 |
[11:22] | Oh, no, that whole thing | 没 这整件事 |
[11:24] | kinda fell apart when the clowns got loose. | 在小丑们失控的时候就崩盘了 |
[11:33] | I know you killed your wife, Philbert, | 我知道你杀了你的妻子 菲尔伯特 |
[11:34] | and I’m gonna prove it. | 我会证明的 |
[11:37] | Don’t finger me for a murderer, Malone. | 别想将我指为凶手 马龙 |
[11:39] | I don’t know where those fingers have been. | 以前这么说的人可都不知道落得什么下场了 |
[11:43] | Well, how about I show you? | 我让你见识见识怎么样 |
[11:46] | Cut! | 卡 |
[11:47] | Someone keeps shouting “Wow” And “Ooh.” | 是谁在嗷嗷喊个不停 |
[11:50] | You guys are doing a bang-up job over here. | 你们拍的东西真是太牛逼了 |
[11:52] | So sayeth Caesar! King of the apes! | 人猿之王凯撒如是说 |
[11:55] | Look, man, I know what you’re doing, okay? | 听着哥们 我知道你想干什么 |
[11:57] | You’re trying to punish me. Just don’t punish Gina. | 你是要惩罚我 但别惩罚吉娜 |
[11:59] | I’m not trying to punish anyone. | 我没想惩罚任何人 |
[12:01] | I’m just trying to make a good show | 我只是在尽力拍一部 |
[12:03] | that’s brilliant and unprecedented. | 前所未有的绝妙好片 |
[12:05] | It sounds like you guys are basically on the same page. | 听起来你们俩意见基本一致 |
[12:07] | You’re the only one with a problem here. | 你是唯一对此有意见的人 |
[12:09] | – Gina is fine with it. – Gina is not fine with it. | -吉娜就没意见 -吉娜才不是没意见 |
[12:11] | You guys, you’re almost saying exactly the same thing. | 二位 你们说的几乎一模一样 |
[12:14] | Except one of you is saying “Not”. | 只不过其中一个加了个”不”字 |
[12:16] | Gina, do you have a problem with the nudity in this scene? | 吉娜 你对在这一幕裸体上镜有意见吗 |
[12:19] | It’s great. It’s brilliant, | 裸体很好 妙极了 |
[12:20] | unprecedented. I’m gonna get some potatoes. | 前所未有 我要去吃点土豆了 |
[12:22] | You see? Everyone’s fine with it but you. | 看到没 大家都没意见 就你事多 |
[12:24] | So, can we drop it? | 所以能不谈这个了吗 |
[12:26] | I know you’re used to being the most important person on set. | 我知道以前你在拍摄现场是大佬 |
[12:29] | – No, this is not about me. – It’s just weird for you | -不 这与我无关 -我不用听你的话 |
[12:30] | that I don’t need to listen to you. | 对你来说很奇怪 |
[12:32] | – I’m not– – Hey, hey– | -我不是… -好了好了 |
[12:32] | But if you actually have notes that are helpful, | 但要是你真有有用的建议 |
[12:35] | I would love to hear them | 等你个大屌在这儿 |
[12:36] | when you’re done swinging your dick around. | 颐指气使完了我会听你说的 |
[12:38] | – No, this is not about my dick. – Okay, fellas… | -这跟我屌不屌没关系 -好了朋友们 |
[12:40] | – Well, maybe it should be about your dick. – What? | -或许应该跟你的屌有关系 -什么 |
[12:43] | Since you’re so concerned about the male gaze, | 既然你对男性凝视这么在意 |
[12:46] | let’s give the females something to gaze at. | 那就也露个点给女性们看看吧 |
[12:49] | We’ll do a full-frontal nude scene with you. | 我们来拍个你正面全裸的镜头 |
[12:52] | This is compromise! This is working together. | 这就叫让步 这才叫合作 |
[12:54] | – Well, hold on. – Fully exposed, Philbert reaches up | -等会儿 -菲尔伯特一丝不挂地站起来 |
[12:57] | – with both hands to screw in a light bulb. – Yes! | -双手并用去拧电灯泡 -好 |
[13:00] | He totters in little circles on a tiny stool. | 他在一个小凳子上晃悠悠地转圈 |
[13:03] | Wouldn’t I just turn my wrist? | 我手腕不会转的吗 |
[13:04] | Full body rotation. We see everything. | 全身一起转 才能一览无余 |
[13:08] | Now we’re talking! | 这才对嘛 |
[13:08] | – No, we’re not! Princess– – I’m on it. | -才没有 卡洛琳… -我同意 |
[13:10] | Flip, BoJack can only do this scene | 弗利普 波杰克可以拍裸戏 |
[13:12] | – if he can wear a T-shirt. – What? | -但要穿一件上衣 什么 |
[13:13] | He’s very self-conscious about his belly area. | 他对暴露小腹非常难为情 |
[13:16] | No, I’m self-conscious about my penis area. | 我是对暴露大屌非常难为情 |
[13:19] | He can’t wear a shirt. | 他不能穿上衣 |
[13:20] | It’s about being vulnerable. | 这镜头就是要表达脆弱 |
[13:22] | We see every fold and imperfection | 我们要看到他褶皱松弛的身体的 |
[13:24] | of his wrinkled, saggy body. | 每一道皱纹和所有的不完美 |
[13:26] | So we like him. | 这样我们才会喜欢他 |
[13:27] | But he has to be fully erect so we respect him. | 但他必须勃起 这样我们才能尊敬他 |
[13:30] | – What? – We’ll shoot it tomorrow. | -什么 -我们明天拍这场 |
[13:31] | – Yeah. – Unless you don’t like this idea, | -好 -除非你不喜欢这主意 |
[13:33] | in which case, we can go back to what we were doing before. | 这样的话 我们可以按以前的思路拍 |
[13:35] | Right. | 好 |
[13:36] | So, you would be admitting that you don’t actually care | 这样你就是承认了 其实你并不在乎 |
[13:38] | about the male gaze and you were only giving me notes | 男性凝视这回事 你给我建议只是为了 |
[13:41] | to hear yourself talk. | 自说自话 |
[13:43] | But that’s not it, right? | 但你并不是这样 不是吗 |
[13:45] | – Right. – Great. | -确实 -好极了 |
[13:46] | – Shooting is tomorrow afternoon. – Okay. | -明天下午拍摄 -好 |
[13:47] | I’ll send the waxing kit over tonight. | 今晚我会送来脱毛套装 |
[13:49] | Philbert waxes? | 菲尔伯特还脱毛 |
[13:50] | Not for cosmetic purposes. He just wants to feel something. | 不是为了好看 他就是想有所感觉 |
[13:58] | I like your friend. It’s impressive how she creates companies. | 我喜欢你的朋友 她创立公司真厉害 |
[14:01] | And her boyfriend has an interesting career as well. | 她男朋友的职业也很有趣 |
[14:03] | Yeah! And you have an interesting career. | 是啊 你的职业也很有趣 |
[14:06] | Hey! The three of you all have interesting careers. | 你们三个的职业都很有趣 |
[14:09] | That is so cool! | 这太酷了 |
[14:11] | Todd, do you ever feel weird | 陶德 你的人生 |
[14:13] | that you have no discernible life direction? | 前途一片迷茫 你是否觉得奇怪呢 |
[14:15] | – No. – Let me rephrase that. | -不 -我重说一遍 |
[14:16] | I feel weird that you have no discernible life direction. | 你的人生前途一片迷茫 我觉得很奇怪 |
[14:19] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[14:20] | – What am I supposed to tell people? – A story? A joke? | -我该怎么跟别人说 -讲故事 开玩笑 |
[14:25] | Compliments are things people like being told sometimes. | 有时人们喜欢听恭维话 |
[14:29] | I’m sorry. How was your day? | 抱歉 你今天过得怎么样 |
[14:31] | Did you end up meeting with that frog? | 你见到那只青蛙了吗 |
[14:33] | No, I just stayed home and looked at stuff on the Internet. | 没 我只是宅在家里上网冲浪 |
[14:42] | Hello, Princess Carolyn. | 你好 卡洛琳公主 |
[14:43] | You’re not Princess Carolyn. Why are you not Princess Carolyn? | 你不是卡洛琳公主 为什么你不是她 |
[14:46] | – She gets home pretty late. – I came all this way for nothing? | -她回家很晚的 -我大老远的是白跑了吗 |
[14:48] | I brought my spinny chair and everything! | 我还带了我的转椅来 |
[14:50] | Well, if you want something to do, you could help me find a job. | 要是你在找事做 可以帮我找份工作 |
[14:54] | – You’re looking for a job? – I spent all day looking! | -你在找工作吗 -我找了一整天了 |
[14:56] | First, I thought I should get a newspaper to find one, | 一开始我想我得买份报纸来找工作 |
[14:59] | but then I was, like, “Where do I find a newspaper?” | 然后我就想 我上哪儿去找报纸呢 |
[15:01] | So, I looked it up. | 于是我就查了一下 |
[15:02] | And a map came up of my local area. | 一份绘有我周边地区的地图跳了出来 |
[15:04] | So, then I thought about how I know this area pretty well, | 然后我就想到 我对这片地区很熟悉 |
[15:06] | but there’s all kinds of areas I don’t know. | 但还有太多地方我不熟悉 |
[15:09] | – Like South Africa. – Okay. | -比如南非 -接着说 |
[15:11] | – And then I thought about Charlize Theron. – Uh, right. | -然后我想到了查理兹·塞隆 -好吧 |
[15:13] | And then I thought about that movie Monster. | 然后我想到了那部电影《女魔头》 |
[15:16] | And then I was, like, “What year did that come out?” | 然后我又想 这电影是哪年上映的呢 |
[15:18] | So I went to Monster.Com… | 于是我就去《女魔头》的网站 |
[15:20] | …to look up facts about the movie Monster, | 去查有关《女魔头》的事 |
[15:22] | and it turns out they have job postings there! | 然后发现他们那里在招人 |
[15:25] | What a time to be alive! | 今天真是好日子 |
[15:27] | Hey! A posting for WhatTimeIsItRightNow.Com! | 现在是什么时候.com在招人 |
[15:30] | Oh, a janitor job. | 这里招聘清洁工 |
[15:32] | I’ve always wanted to… Janet! | 我一直都很喜欢 “青姐” |
[15:35] | I just got an amazing idea. Interview for that job! | 我有个好主意 去参加面试吧 |
[15:37] | Uh… Was that your amazing idea? | 那是你的好主意吗 |
[15:40] | Because I feel, like, it kinda came out of the room. | 因为我感觉像是房间里冒出来的 |
[15:42] | When you get in the building, say you need to use the WC. | 等你进了大楼 你就说要上厕所 |
[15:44] | Then you’ll sneak into the office of one of the network execs. | 然后溜进网络执行官的办公室 |
[15:47] | Go into their email and send a message to Flip McVicker | 进他们的邮箱 给弗利普·迈克维克发信息 |
[15:50] | telling him he can’t film any more nude scenes | 告诉他不能再拍裸露镜头了 |
[15:52] | because they’re derivative and unnecessary, | 这个梗已经被玩烂 而且没必要 |
[15:54] | especially the nude scenes involving me. | 尤其是包含我的裸露镜头 |
[15:56] | You are throwing a lotta words at me. | 你怎么突然给我这么多任务 |
[15:58] | Todd, don’t you get it? We’re gonna save the show! | 陶德 你还不明白吗 我们要拯救这部剧 |
[16:02] | You’re on a show? | 你在拍电视剧吗 |
[16:06] | This is a very impressive resume. | 你的简历非常精彩 |
[16:09] | Yep. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must adjourn to the restroom. | 是啊 先失陪一下 我得去下洗手间 |
[16:12] | You founded a ride-share app. | 你居然创建了拼车软件 |
[16:14] | You built and managed your own theme park. | 还搭建并管理了自己的主题公园 |
[16:16] | And you were, briefly, Governor of California! | 甚至还担任过一段时间加州州长 |
[16:19] | I was also the director of a Star Wars movie, | 我还导演过一部星战电影 |
[16:21] | but they fired me over “Creative differences.” | 不过他们以”创意分歧”为由开除了我 |
[16:24] | Now about that restroom… | 我先去个洗手间… |
[16:26] | Hold on. You are way overqualified to be a janitor. | 等等 你当清洁工是大材小用了 |
[16:29] | Okay. But I do actually need to go. | 好 但我真得去厕所了 |
[16:31] | Oh, you need to go, all right. | 你确实得去个地方 |
[16:33] | Straight to the top of this company! | 直接去公司最高层 |
[16:38] | We’re ready for you on set, Mr. Horseman. | 片场已经准备好了 马男先生 |
[16:40] | Just a minute. | 稍等下 |
[16:41] | All right! Todd, did you do it? | 喂 陶德 你做完了吗 |
[16:43] | Hold please for Mr. Chavez. | 查韦斯先生马上就来 |
[16:45] | Already I don’t like this development. | 我已经不喜欢这个展开了 |
[16:47] | Hey! Good news, bad news. | 喂 好消息和坏消息 |
[16:48] | Good news is I’m now President of Ad Sales and Streamable Content | 好消息是我成了广告销售和内容运营总监 |
[16:52] | for WhatTimeIsItRightNow.Com and… | 主管现在是什么时候.com以及 |
[16:55] | – WhatTimeIsItGo. – What? | -何时出发 -什么 |
[16:57] | Bad news is I can’t help you. | 坏消息是我不能帮你了 |
[16:59] | Why not? You’re their boss now. You can tell them what to do. | 为什么 你现在是老板 可以发号施令 |
[17:02] | I could, but I’m no leader at all if I can’t delegate authority. | 是的 但好领导要承担责任 |
[17:06] | I need to focus on big picture stuff. | 我得着眼于大画面 |
[17:09] | Loving that picture. Can we get it even bigger? | 这个画面很好 能更大点吗 |
[17:12] | Ugh, Todd, your good-hearted naiveté has once again conspired | 陶德 你善良而天真的性格 |
[17:15] | with outrageous happenstance to completely dick me over! | 再次与狗屎运联手 可把我害惨了 |
[17:19] | Have you tried just talking to the show runner? | 你有没有试过直接跟制片人聊 |
[17:21] | In my experience, I’ve found it’s best to shoot straight, | 以我的经验 我发现直截了当是最好的 |
[17:24] | in the boardroom and on the driving range. | 在董事会如此 高尔夫练习场也是 |
[17:28] | I gotta jet. | 我先挂了 |
[17:29] | It’s Susie in HRs birthday | 今天是人事部苏西的生日 |
[17:31] | and if I don’t show up to these things, | 如果我不出席 |
[17:33] | people talk, you know what I mean? | 会有人说闲话 你懂我意思吧 |
[17:34] | I never do! | 我从来不懂 |
[17:37] | – Hey, Flip, we need to talk. – Okay. | -弗利普 我想跟你聊聊 -好 |
[17:39] | – I’m not doing the naked scene. – What? | -我不拍裸露镜头 -什么 |
[17:40] | The only reason you wrote it is to embarrass me. | 你之所以这样写 就是为了让我丢脸 |
[17:43] | BoJack, I’m not writing scenes for my television show | 波杰克 我为这部剧写剧本和拍镜头 |
[17:46] | and also directing them in order to teach you lessons | 并不是为了教你什么道理 |
[17:49] | or send you secret messages. | 或者传达什么信息 |
[17:51] | I’m just trying to make a good show. | 我只是想拍一部好剧 |
[17:53] | Why do you keep making it so difficult? | 你为什么要一直难为我 |
[17:55] | I’m making it difficult? | 是我在难为你吗 |
[17:56] | I have done nothing, but be a friend to you. | 一直以来 我都把你当朋友 |
[17:59] | I actually called my mom last night | 我昨天晚上还给我妈打电话 |
[18:01] | and told her that I made a friend on set. | 说我在剧组交到了一个朋友 |
[18:03] | Do you wanna make me a liar to my mother? | 你希望我在我妈面前食言吗 |
[18:06] | – What? Ew. Weird. – Take off that robe and go to set. | -什么 好奇怪 -赶紧脱掉浴袍去片场 |
[18:09] | – No. – Take off that robe right now. | -不 -立刻脱掉浴袍 |
[18:12] | Why can’t you act like a professional and get naked? | 你就不能专业点 直接脱光吗 |
[18:15] | Because it’s dumb! This whole show is duuuuuuumb! | 因为很蠢 这整部剧都很蠢蠢蠢蠢 |
[18:19] | What? | 什么 |
[18:20] | It’s confusing, it’s overwritten, and it’s poorly lit. | 令人费解 夸大其词 灯光垃圾 |
[18:23] | The darkness is a metaphor for darkness! | 场景的黑暗是在暗喻剧情的黑暗 |
[18:26] | And worst of all, it’s boring! | 最糟糕的是 太无聊了 |
[18:27] | It has nothing to say, and it says that nothing badly! | 完全没有主题 而且这一点也表现得很糟糕 |
[18:33] | Let me tell you how this is going to be. | 我直接告诉你吧 |
[18:35] | I am the show creator | 这部剧是我主创 |
[18:37] | and if I want your character to get naked, he gets naked. | 如果我要你的角色脱光 他就得脱光 |
[18:40] | If I want him to speak only in Korean, you’re learning Korean. | 如果我要他只说韩语 你就得学韩语 |
[18:44] | If I want your character to shit his pants | 如果我要你的角色拉在裤子里 |
[18:46] | and walk around with shit | 而且接下来的剧集里 |
[18:47] | in his pants for the rest of the season, | 都要带着屎走来走去 |
[18:49] | you will do just that. | 你也要一一照做 |
[18:51] | – Oh, come on. – You signed a contract. | -别闹了 -你签了合同 |
[18:53] | And that means I am your god. | 这就意味着我是上帝 |
[18:55] | You will please your god, | 你必须取悦你的上帝 |
[18:57] | and if I don’t see your ass on set | 如果你现在不去片场 |
[18:59] | then I will see your ass in court. | 那就准备去法庭吧 |
[19:03] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[19:05] | That’s a good note about the lighting. I’ll take a look at that. | 照明这一点你说的有道理 我调整一下 |
[19:10] | Good news! We found a birth mother! | 好消息 我们找到了一名母亲 |
[19:13] | Really? A-already? | 真的吗 这么快 |
[19:14] | She came in yesterday. | 她昨天报名的 |
[19:16] | She’s giving her baby to a sweet couple in Illinois. | 她打算把孩子给伊利诺斯州的一对夫妇 |
[19:18] | What? | 什么 |
[19:20] | Did you think we found a birth mother for you? | 难道你觉得那位母亲是帮你找的吗 |
[19:23] | Conceited much? | 会不会太自恋 |
[19:24] | Tracy, I’m spending a lot of money to be here with you | 特蕾西 我来这里花了很多钱 |
[19:27] | and I’m putting myself in a very vulnerable position. | 而且我的心理状态也比较脆弱 |
[19:29] | Is there any way you can be a little more thoughtful | 你对待我这个客户 |
[19:32] | with the way you manage me as a client? | 能不能稍微体贴一点 |
[19:33] | It sounds like what you’re looking for is an adoption manager. | 看来你是想找一位收养经纪人 |
[19:37] | This is an adoption agency. | 这里是收养机构 |
[19:39] | Do you not know the difference? | 你难道不知道区别吗 |
[19:42] | What? | 什么 |
[19:42] | Princess Carolyn, I overplayed my hand. | 卡洛琳公主 我做得过分了 |
[19:45] | BoJack and I got into a fight. | 我跟波杰克吵了一架 |
[19:46] | – And he never showed up on set. – What? | -他没来片场 -什么 |
[19:49] | What? | 什么 |
[19:50] | Princess Carolyyyyyyyn, I need to talk to youuuuuu. | 卡洛琳公主主主 我有事要跟你说说说 |
[19:56] | – BoJack. – Hold on, I got a thing with a chair. | -波杰克 -等等 我的椅子卡住了 |
[19:59] | How did you even find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[20:01] | Duh. Bought a burner phone, slipped it into your purse, | 很简单 买了部一次性手机 放进你包里 |
[20:04] | and then used the Find My Phone app. | 然后用”查找我的手机” |
[20:05] | How thoughtful. | 真周到 |
[20:06] | Hello, Princess Carolyn. | 你好 卡洛琳公主 |
[20:08] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:09] | I have a plan and I need your help. | 我有一个计划 需要你的协助 |
[20:11] | – I found out his mom has a fake leg. – Who’s mom? | -我发现他的妈妈有一只假腿 -谁的妈妈 |
[20:13] | Flip. I’m gonna seduce her, steal her leg, | 弗利普 我要色诱她 偷走她的腿 |
[20:16] | and then smack him across the face with it | 然后用那条腿揍他的脸 |
[20:18] | until he chokes on his own blood. | 直到他口中涌满鲜血 |
[20:20] | It’s subtle, but I think he’ll get the message. | 比较含蓄 但我觉得他会明白的 |
[20:23] | BoJack, what are you trying to accomplish here? | 波杰克 你到底想要干什么 |
[20:25] | I-I don’t want to do the show. | 我不想做那个节目 |
[20:27] | So you’re gonna run away like you always do? | 那你就是要像以前一样一跑了之吗 |
[20:28] | Yeah. I never wanted to do this show! | 是啊 我从来都不想参演那部剧 |
[20:31] | – You faked my signature! – And I told you that, | -你伪造了我的签名 -我跟你说过了 |
[20:33] | and you said, “Okay” | 你说”好的” |
[20:34] | Because you wanted to be a good friend to me! | 因为你想做我的好朋友 |
[20:36] | So, you can’t get points for that and then resent me for it now. | 所以你不能先那样博取我的好感然后再因此恨我 |
[20:39] | It’s not about you! I don’t like him! | 这和你无关 我不喜欢他 |
[20:41] | Oh, Flip’s not that bad. | 弗利普没那么糟 |
[20:42] | He’s just insecure and is overcompensating a little. | 他就是充满不安全感 有点矫枉过正 |
[20:45] | I know that must be a foreign concept for you. | 我知道那对你来说肯定是天方夜谭 |
[20:47] | No, not Flip. Philbert. | 不 不是弗利普 是菲尔伯特 |
[20:49] | He-he’s a drunk. He’s an asshole. I don’t want to be him. | 他是个醉汉 是个混蛋 我不想成为他 |
[20:53] | So, maybe don’t be the drunk asshole. | 那也许你就别做那个喝醉的混蛋 |
[20:55] | Maybe this time, you have a good attitude | 也许这一次 你态度很好 |
[20:58] | and you don’t drink so much | 你没有喝多 |
[20:59] | and you show up at your call time. | 你准时出现 |
[21:01] | And then you put on the Philbert costume | 然后你穿上了菲尔伯特的服装 |
[21:02] | and you pretend to be this other guy. | 假装成另外一个人 |
[21:06] | And then when you’re done shooting, you take off your costume | 等你完成拍摄 脱下服装 |
[21:09] | and you’re BoJack, the star of the show that everybody likes. | 你就是波杰克 人见人爱的电视剧明星 |
[21:13] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[21:14] | Hey, why are we at an adoption agency? | 我们为什么停在一家收养机构门口 |
[21:17] | Are you adopting something? | 你想收养什么吗 |
[21:18] | I’m trying to. | 我想 |
[21:20] | So, can you keep it together for the next ten weeks | 所以你接下来的十周能不能振作起来 |
[21:23] | so I don’t need to come to set, every day, to put out fires? | 这样我就不用每天都去片场救火 |
[21:26] | You think you could do that? For me? | 你觉得你能做到吗 为我 |
[21:36] | Action. | 开拍 |
[21:39] | Hey, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[21:43] | It sounds like you had an amazing trip. | 听起来你的旅途很有意思 |
[21:45] | I did. What have you been up to? | 没错 你最近都在做什么 |
[21:47] | Well, I did play Julius Caesar in a pizza commercial | 我倒是在一个披萨广告中扮演尤利乌斯·凯撒 |
[21:50] | that they’re going to…get this, show in movie theaters. | 他们将会…听好了 在电影院播出 |
[21:54] | Wow, look at you. Pizza. | 瞧瞧你 披萨 |
[21:56] | Et crudités. | 吃生菜 |
[21:58] | – What? – That was my line. | -什么 -那是我的台词 |
[21:59] | I played Little Caesar’s dad, Big Caesar, | 我扮演小凯撒的爸爸 大凯撒 |
[22:01] | in the back story part of the commercial, | 在广告的背景故事中 |
[22:03] | which is funny | 奇怪的就是 |
[22:04] | because most commercials don’t even have a back story part. | 很多广告都没有什么背景故事 |
[22:07] | Also, Little Caesar’s doesn’t sell crudités. | 以及小凯撒根本就不卖生菜 |
[22:09] | Oh, man, my part’s definitely going to get cut, huh? | 天啊 我的部分肯定要被砍了 |
[22:12] | Just like the real Caesar! | 就像真正的凯撒那样 |
[22:14] | Hey, that’s right! | 对啊 没错 |
[22:18] | Well, here’s your place. | 你住的地方到了 |
[22:20] | Yep. Here it is. | 没错 到了 |
[22:23] | Well, anyway, I signed the papers. | 不管怎么样 我签了字 |
[22:26] | Oh. Great! | 太好了 |
[22:27] | Yeah, so if it all looks good to you and your lawyer, | 如果你和你的律师觉得可以 |
[22:29] | you can sign it too and then it’ll be official. | 你就可以签字 这样就是正式的了 |
[22:32] | Divorce completed. | 完成离婚 |
[22:34] | – Yay. – We did it. | -耶 -我们成功了 |
[22:36] | Take that, our marriage! | 傻了吧 我们的婚姻 |
[22:39] | – Well, I guess I’ll see you around? – Yeah. | -那我们就回头见了 -嗯 |
[22:43] | – I was going to– – Sorry. | -我是想… -抱歉 |
[22:45] | Sorry. Just go all the way. | 抱歉 习惯了 |
[22:47] | – Well, bye. – Cool. | -再见 -好 |
[22:53] | And, cut. | 卡 |
[22:55] | We got it. | 搞定了 |
[22:56] | What’s that for? We’ve all seen me naked. | 那是做什么 我们都看过我裸体 |
[22:59] | Can’t put the genie back in the bottle now, baby. | 现在可没办法反悔了 宝贝 |
[23:02] | Thanks anyway, Judy. | 还是谢了 朱蒂 |
[23:04] | This is great. Any other work environment | 这真是太棒了 要不是在这里 |
[23:06] | and this would be considered sexual harassment. | 我刚刚肯定会被看作是性骚扰 |
[23:08] | Cadbury Creme Eggs. | 吉百利奶油鸡蛋 |
[23:09] | Yes, please! Whoops. Gonna need new yogurt. | 给我一份 需要再来一份酸奶了 |
[23:12] | I’ll make it up to you, Betrace. | 我会补偿你的 碧翠丝 |
[23:14] | Party at my house tonight! | 今晚我家开派对 |
[23:25] | So, then Aaron Eckhart said, | 然后亚伦·埃克哈特说 |
[23:27] | “If that’s Ansel Elgort, | 如果那是安塞尔·艾尔高特 |
[23:28] | then who’s Alden Ehrenreich?” | 那奥尔登·埃伦里奇是谁 |
[23:30] | And then I said, “Gesundheit” – | 然后我说 祝你健康 |
[23:34] | – Flip! You made it. – Yeah. | -弗利普 你来了 -是的 |
[23:36] | Jesus Christ, your house really does look like Philbert’s. | 天啊 你的家的确很像菲尔伯特家 |
[23:39] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 我不是一直这么和你说吗 |
[23:42] | Thanks for being so cool today about the naked stuff. | 谢谢你今天对裸戏这么开放 |
[23:45] | Yeah. Sure. | 小意思 |
[23:46] | Those chicks always make such a big deal about their bodies. | 那些妞总是觉得她们的身子有什么大不了的 |
[23:49] | Maybe now that you’ve done it, | 现在你这样做了以后 |
[23:50] | Gina won’t complain so much next time we make her do it. | 下次我们让吉娜脱的时候她就不会抱怨了 |
[23:53] | – Well, no, she didn’t complain. – Whatever. Doesn’t matter. | -不 她没抱怨 -随便了 这不重要 |
[23:56] | – Everything worked out. – Yeah. | -一切都很顺利 -嗯 |
[23:58] | Listen, I’m sorry I flew off the handle earlier | 听着 我很抱歉之前发了脾气 |
[24:01] | and tried to remove your robe by force. | 想要强行脱掉你的衣服 |
[24:03] | This is my first show and I’m still figuring out | 这是我拍的第一部剧 我还在摸索 |
[24:05] | how to strike the right tone. | 怎么用合适的口吻 |
[24:07] | No, of course, I’m just trying to help you fulfill your vision. | 没关系 我只是想帮你实现你的愿景 |
[24:10] | Yeah. The main thing you gotta know about me | 嗯 和我合作最重要的事 |
[24:12] | is just don’t take things so personal, you know what I mean? | 就是别太往心里去 懂我意思吗 |
[24:15] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:16] | Everything we’re doing over these next ten weeks, | 我们接下来十周所做的一切 |
[24:19] | the places I’m going to take you, it’s not about you, you know? | 我要带你去的地方 都不是为了你 |
[24:23] | – It’s Philbert. – Yeah. Right. | -而是菲尔伯特 -对 |
[24:25] | Yeah, you get it. | 你懂的 |
[24:32] | I tell you, buddy, | 我告诉你 伙计 |
[24:34] | this is going to be a sensational season of television. | 这一季绝对会震撼所有人的心 |