Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] I got into this business because I love stories. 我最开始做这行 是因为我喜欢故事
[00:09] They comfort us, they inspire us, 故事给我们安慰 给我们灵感
[00:11] they create a context for how we experience the world. 它们创造情景 告诉我们如何体验这个世界
[00:14] But also, you have to be careful, 但同时你得小心
[00:16] because if you spend a lot of time with stories, 因为如果你花太多时间在故事里
[00:18] you start to believe that life is just stories, and it’s not. 你会误以为现实生活也是故事 然而并不是
[00:22] Life is life, and that’s so sad, 很不幸 生活就是生活
[00:26] because there’s so little time and… 因为时间是如此有限
[00:29] what are we doing with it? 到底该拿来做什么
[00:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:33] When Princess Carolyn told me 当卡洛琳公主告诉我
[00:35] we were pitching to whattimeisitrightnow.Com, 我们要投资现在是什么时候.com
[00:38] I was excited, 我非常兴奋
[00:39] because in so many ways, 因为从多方面来说
[00:41] the story I’m about to tell is about time. 我要讲述的故事也是关于时间
[00:43] And it’s about time this story was told. 也到了该讲述这个故事的时候了
[00:48] It’s about Detective John Philbert, a man from another time. 故事讲述约翰·费尔伯特警探 来自异时空的男人
[00:56] But now he finds himself in a new time. 发现自己正身处一个全新的时代
[00:59] I’m sorry, did you say newt time? 抱歉 你说的是蝾螈[笨蛋]时代吗
[01:01] No, no, new time. 不 新时代
[01:03] Oh, so it’s not like a time full of newts? 所以不是全是蝾螈[笨蛋]的时代了
[01:06] No. 不是
[01:07] Unless you want it to be a time full of newts. 除非你希望是一个充满蝾螈[笨蛋]的时代
[01:09] – No, no, no, no. I’m just clarifying. – Okay. -不 我就是确认一下 -好吧
[01:12] He finds himself in a time he doesn’t understand. 他发现自己到了一个无法理解的时代
[01:20] – Don’t call this number again. – Wait. I– I just– -不要再打过来了 -等等 我只是–
[01:23] My mother, she’s senile, and she was drugging the coffee. 我母亲 她老糊涂了 她一直在咖啡里面下药
[01:25] That’s why– Just– 那就是原因–
[01:26] I wanted you to know that none of this was Hollyhock’s fault. 我就是希望你知道 这并不是霍莉霍克的错
[01:29] Goodbye, BoJack. 再见 波杰克
[01:30] A time in which he is alone. 一个他孤身一人的时代
[01:34] Perhaps, all this time, he’s been alone. 或者一直以来 他都是孤身一人
[01:38] Except for the newts, right? 蝾螈[笨蛋]除外 对吧
[01:41] Yeah. Except for the newts. 是的 蝾螈[笨蛋]除外
[02:39] And then it dawns on him, his partner isn’t a ghost. 然后他渐渐领悟 他的同伴不是鬼魂
[02:43] Or is he? 或者…是吗
[02:45] As we like to say here, 我们得说
[02:47] there are little hand ideas and big hand ideas. 有小手笔的点子 也有大手笔的点子
[02:50] And that’s a big hand idea. 这绝对是个大手笔
[02:52] And you said BoJack Horseman is attached? 你刚才说马男波杰克要参演
[02:54] What? Oh, yeah. BoJack is attached. 什么 是的 波杰克要参与
[02:56] But he’s not like “Attached” attached. 但也没有完全敲定
[02:58] If you want us to get somebody better– 如果你想要更好的人选
[03:00] Oh, no, no, no. We love BoJack. 不不不 我们喜欢波杰克
[03:02] Yeah. We don’t wanna do this without BoJack, just to be clear. 要声明的是 我们不接受没有波杰克
[03:05] – Well– – Oh, he’s definitely attached. -呃… -他肯定是参加
[03:08] He signed a contract. I saw it myself. 他签了合同 我亲眼看到的
[03:11] Oh, right. Yeah, yeah. 好吧 对对
[03:18] So if you look to the left, 如果你向左看
[03:20] you’ll see a charming little breakfast nook. 就能看到一个精致小巧的早餐角
[03:22] Look at that! 真不错啊
[03:24] But if you want more natural light, 但是如果想要更多的自然采光
[03:25] you could knock down that wall and put in these… 就可以去掉这堵墙 加上这些…
[03:28] – French doors! – That is so cool! -法式大门 -太棒了
[03:31] – You actually don’t have to yell. – Wait, Diane. -你们其实用不着喊 -等下 戴安
[03:33] Are we in the same house right now? I don’t see you. 我们是在同一所房子里吗 我看不见你
[03:35] I coule hear you. I think we’re close! 我能听到你 我们应该离得不远
[03:37] You can’t actually see each other in the program. 在程序里你们看不到对方的
[03:39] So I’m invisible? 这么说我是隐形的啦
[03:40] Oh, in this scenario, am I a ghost? 这样的话 我是个幽灵吗
[03:42] Of a Union soldier, perhaps, 也许还是隶属联邦战士的
[03:44] who cannot rest until his final letter is delivered! 遗书送出之前不愿安息的幽灵
[03:47] And can I be Anne of Green Gables? 我能做《绿山墙的安妮》吗
[03:50] No, you’re both still you. 不 你俩该是谁还是谁
[03:51] Diane, can I talk to you alone for a moment? 戴安 我能单独跟你说会儿话吗
[03:53] – Oh, I can step out– – Sure! -我可以出去… -当然
[03:54] Why don’t you meet me in the guest bathroom? Ow! 不如咱俩在客用浴室见
[03:57] – No, you don’t have to. – Where’s– -你们用不着 -哪里是…
[03:59] – Hold on. I think– – Guys, I can just– -等下 我觉得… -二位 我可以…
[04:02] – Here we are. – Diane? -我们到了 -戴安
[04:03] No. Careful. Okay. 别 小心 好吧
[04:05] – Do you really love this house? – Yeah, it’s fine. -你真的喜欢这房子吗 -当然 这多好
[04:08] I didn’t love the old house, 我不喜欢原来那房子
[04:09] but it was your house and I moved in, and it was great. 但那是你的房子 我搬进去了 那也挺好
[04:12] But this is an opportunity to build something together. 但这次我们有机会共同建造
[04:15] Something that’ll last for the rest of our lives. 会陪我们度过余生的一样东西
[04:17] Anything you want is gonna be good with me. 只要是你想要的 我就没问题
[04:18] Just like your old house. 就像你原来的房子
[04:19] But I don’t want this to just be another one of my houses. 但我不想它只是我的另一所房子
[04:22] I want this to be our house. 我希望这是我们共同的房子
[04:24] And it will be, because we’ll both be living in it. 会是的 因为我们都会住在里头
[04:26] Mr. Peanutbutter, I don’t need anything fancy. 花生酱先生 我用不着什么精巧昂贵的东西
[04:29] All that matters to me is that I get to live with you. 最重要的是能和你生活在一起
[04:32] In the real world. 在现实世界里
[04:34] No more campaign, no more ex-wives. 不再有竞选 不再有各种前妻
[04:37] Just Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter, back to normal. 就只是戴安和花生酱先生 回归正常生活
[04:40] – For the rest of our lives. – That sounds great. -就这样度过余生 -听起来真好
[04:43] – We’ll take it. – One second, though, -这房子我们要了 -不过再等下
[04:44] – I have to use the bathroom. – No, no, no, that’s not– -我得上个厕所 -别 这儿不是…
[04:49] You completely humiliated me in front of Sha Na Na! 你在沙娜娜面前毫不留情地羞辱了我
[04:53] How was I supposed to Sha Na know 我怎么会知道
[04:54] they were going to invite me on the stage to do a guitar solo? 他们要让我上台表演吉他独奏
[04:57] You’re supposed to be my dad. 你是我爸
[04:59] You’re supposed to be looking out for me. 你应该照顾好我的
[05:01] You’re the worst dad in the world! 你是世界上最糟糕的爸爸
[05:03] Well, too bad I’m the only dad you got. 可惜我是你唯一的爸爸
[05:09] O.J. Simpson lawyer and DNA expert Barry Scheck? 辛普森的律师和DNA专家巴瑞·史崔克
[05:14] – My car broke down. – What? -我的车抛锚了 -什么
[05:16] I guess it ran out of… juice. 我想它没… 汁了
[05:19] Hi. Yeah, my mom is a resident. 你好 我妈是你那里的住户
[05:21] I’ve still got a bunch of her stuff. 我这还有一堆她的东西
[05:22] Don’t put me on hold. 不要让我等着
[05:23] – Just take a message– – Wait, wait! You’re a DNA expert? -留个讯息就行 -等等 你是个DNA专家
[05:26] Could I use DNA to find my real family? 我能用DNA来找到我真正的家人吗
[05:29] Well, sometimes, DNA can be a tricky thing. 有的时候 DNA是很复杂的
[05:32] Like, for example, 比如说
[05:33] was Simpson DNA found at the scene of the murder of Nicole Brown? 在妮可·布朗的谋杀现场找到辛普森DNA了吗
[05:37] Sure. Was it O.J. Simpson’s DNA? 找到了 那是OJ辛普森的DNA吗
[05:41] Who’s to say? 谁知道呢
[05:42] Maybe it was some other Simpson, like his son, or his father. 也许是其他辛普森的DNA 他儿子或他父亲的
[05:46] There’s no way to know. I wouldn’t worry about it. 无从得知 我并不担心
[05:49] That’s too much, man– 信息量太大了 伙计
[05:59] Hey, buddy. 兄弟你好啊
[06:02] She had a long day… of drinking. 她今天… 喝了一整天的酒
[06:04] I figured she shouldn’t drive herself home. 我想她不应该自己开车回家
[06:06] – Good thinking. – Yeah. -想得对 -是啊
[06:07] I was right too, because she crashed her car. 我的想法是正确的 因为她把她的车撞坏了
[06:09] What? 什么
[06:10] I probably should’ve said something, but… 我可能不该说什么 但是…
[06:15] You need to get your shit together. 你得振作起来
[06:18] Wha– Where am I? 什… 我在哪
[06:19] Okay, so you know how you’re always giving pep talks to people, 好了 你知道你一直是怎么给别人加油鼓劲的
[06:23] telling them they need to get their shit together? 告诉他们他们得振作起来
[06:25] Well, this is me giving you the Princess Carolyn pep talk. 现在是我在给你 卡洛琳公主加油鼓劲
[06:30] Why am I tied up in the woods? 我为什么被绑在树林里
[06:32] So you can’t escape my wise words. 这样你就无法逃避我的睿智之语了
[06:35] Is that not part of it? I couldn’t remember. 那是其中的一部分吗 我不记得了
[06:37] It doesn’t matter. It’s all over for me. 无所谓了 反正我完蛋了
[06:39] When it gets out I faked BoJack’s signature, 当我伪造波杰克的签名的事暴露了的时候
[06:41] the deal’s gonna fall apart. 整件事就都黄了
[06:43] There goes my reputation, my career– 还有我的名声 我的事业
[06:45] Well, there’s more to life than just your career, isn’t there? 生活不仅仅只有事业 不是吗
[06:49] – Is there? – Isn’t there? -是吗 -不是吗
[06:50] I have nothing! 我什么都没有了
[06:52] This pep talk is going in the wrong direction. 这次加油鼓劲开始跑偏了
[06:54] Do you know how hard it is to start a family at my age? 你知道我这个年龄的女人要成家有多难吗
[06:57] To find a guy at my age? 找到一个如意郎君有多难吗
[06:59] You don’t need a guy to start a family. 你不需要男人来组建家庭
[07:01] You’re Princess Carolyn. You can do anything. 你是卡洛琳公主 可以做任何事
[07:03] No, I can’t. 不 我不能
[07:05] Look, the woods are dark and scary, 听着 这片树林又黑又可怕
[07:08] but the only way out is through. 但走出去的唯一途径就是穿过它
[07:11] I’m sorry. I got distracted by the woods. 抱歉 我被这片小树林分了神
[07:14] -What were we talking about? -No, you’re right. -我们说到哪来着 -不 你说得对
[07:17] The only way out is through. 唯一的出路就是穿过黑暗
[07:19] I gotta talk to BoJack. I gotta stop feeling sorry for myself. 我得跟波杰克谈谈 我要停止自怨自艾
[07:23] I’m Princess Carolyn. 我是卡洛琳公主
[07:24] That’s the spirit! 就是这样
[07:25] As my blood type always says, “B” Positive! 就像我的血型经常说的 B须积极
[07:29] – What was that? – I don’t know. -那是什么 -不知道
[07:32] Hey, Doctor Picarello. 嗨 皮卡雷洛医生
[07:34] Doctor Picarello, are you okay? 皮卡雷洛医生 你还好吗
[07:36] Todd? 陶德
[07:43] So it turns out Vice Chancellor Laughing Gassy got rabies 结果是副教授笑瓦斯在和一个老浣熊
[07:46] from quarrelling with an old raccoon. 吵架的时候患上了狂犬病
[07:48] And then he started biting everyone, 然后他开始咬大家
[07:50] and now a bunch of them have rabies. 现在一大群人都患上了狂犬病
[07:52] Who could have predicted my innocent clown dentist venture 谁能料到我单纯无害的小丑牙医事业
[07:55] could turn into something so terrifying? 会变成如此可怕的东西
[07:57] I don’t see how this concerns me. 没听出和我有什么关系
[07:59] Yolanda, the only reason they’re in the woods at all 尤兰达 他们会在树林里的唯一原因
[08:02] is because of you. 就是因为你
[08:03] If people find out the Better Business Bureau is behind this, 如果人们发现商业促进局的人是幕后人员
[08:06] you don’t think you’ll be getting a buzz 你觉得你不会得到
[08:08] from the Business Branch of the Board of Better Bureaus? 促进局商业分部的大力褒奖吗
[08:11] You’re right! We have to do something before someone gets hurt. 你说得对 我们要在有人受伤之前有所行动
[08:14] Call me four out of five dentists, because I agree. 叫我五分之四的牙医代表 因为我同意了
[08:18] What? 啥
[08:22] Here we are. The rest of our lives. 我们到了 在此度过余生
[08:25] Yeah, wow. 没错 哇
[08:27] – Do you wanna go to Hawaii? – What? Right now? -你想去夏威夷吗 -什么 现在吗
[08:30] Yeah! When’s the last time we did something impulsive? 是啊 我们有多久没有冲动行事了
[08:33] Well, you did run for governor without giving it much– 你前阵子还没怎么过脑子就竞选州长…
[08:35] I just think we could use a vacation. 我只是觉得我们可以度个假
[08:36] Things have been so crazy this last year. 去年以来发生了太多疯狂的事
[08:38] Before we start the rest of our lives, haven’t we earned a break? 在我们在此度过余生之前 何不先休息一下
[08:41] All right. Let’s go to Hawaii! 好吧 出发去夏威夷
[08:43] They got that bridge that’s just sitting there. 他们修的桥还驾在那
[08:45] – We might as well use it. – All right! Hawaii, here we come! -我们可以利用一下 -好嘞 夏威夷我们来了
[08:48] – All right! Hawaii! – Hawaii! -我们来了 夏威夷 -夏威夷
[08:59] So, listen. 听着
[09:00] As you know, one of the differences between agents and managers– 你也知道经纪人和经理人之间的区别就是…
[09:03] – Oh, my God. Stop. Please stop. – I’m producing a new TV show. -拜托你别说了 -我要制作一部新的电视剧
[09:06] It’s a phenomenal script 这是个精彩绝伦的剧本
[09:08] which may or may not involve ghost or newts. 可能有鬼魂或蝾螈[笨蛋] 也可能没有
[09:10] – Does it involve ghost or newts? – It may! -里面有鬼魂或蝾螈[笨蛋]吗 -可能有
[09:13] – You haven’t read it, have you? – Read it? I’m producing it! -你还没看吧 -何止看 我可是制作人
[09:17] – Right. – It’s this gritty, hard-boiled mystery– -是啊 -这是一个真实冷峻的推理故事
[09:20] – I’m so sick of mysteries. -Right, well– -我受够推理故事了 -好吧
[09:23] They’re impossible to figure out. 根本不可能想出结局
[09:24] Then all of a sudden, some random detail 但忽然间 就有某个细节
[09:26] makes the hero remember a conversation 使英雄主人公想起一段对话
[09:28] that totally re-contextualizes everything, 将所有线索串联起来
[09:29] and then it all magically comes together. 然后事件神奇地水落石出
[09:31] – Sure, but– – It’s such bullshit. -没错 可是… -根本一派胡言
[09:33] Where’s my random detail 能让我忽然想通一切的
[09:34] that’s gonna suddenly make everything make sense? 那个细节在哪里呢
[09:36] Because I would love that. 因为我极度需要
[09:37] Well, this script is really special, 这个剧本真的很特别
[09:39] and everyone wants to play the lead, 人人都想演主角
[09:41] from Matthew McConaughey to Matthew Perry. 从马修·麦康纳到马修·派瑞
[09:43] – Matthew Perry? – Yeah. But I was thinking– -马修·派瑞 -是啊 但我在想…
[09:45] Hold on. Matthew Perry… 等等 马修·派瑞
[09:49] Hey, BoJack, which one of these pictures more says, 波杰克 哪张照片透露出
[09:53] “This daughter looks like “这个女儿看起来
[09:55] a cool lady that I wanna have in my life”? 是个不错的年轻女性 我希望生命里有她”
[09:58] Why do you ask? 问这个干什么
[09:59] I’m writing a letter to my mom and I want to include a picture. 我在写信给我妈妈 我想附上一张照片
[10:02] I’m going to send it to the adoption agency. 我准备寄去收养机构
[10:04] Maybe if they still have her address on file, 他们可能还记录有她的地址
[10:06] they can forward it to her. 可以帮我转寄给她
[10:07] Seems like a long shot. 听起来机会渺茫
[10:08] How about a better strategy is, don’t do that, 不如换个更好的策略 别那样做
[10:10] and then you won’t be disappointed when it doesn’t work out? 这样失败时你就不会失望了
[10:13] I’m trying everything. I don’t wanna look back at this 我想试遍所有方法 我不想以后回想起来
[10:15] and feel like the end of “Chandler’s List,” You know? 觉得像《钱德勒的名单》结局一样 你懂吗
[10:17] – You mean Schindler’s List. – Never saw it. -你是说《辛德勒的名单》吧 -没看过
[10:19] I’m talking about “Chandler’s List,” 我说的是《钱德勒的名单》
[10:21] the sketch from when Matthew Perry hosted SNL. 马修·派瑞主持《周六夜现场》时的短剧
[10:23] – Remind me? – Okay. -提醒我一下 -好的
[10:24] So it’s Chandler from Friends, 《老友记》里的钱德勒
[10:26] and it’s World War II, and he’s got this list. 在二战期间有一份名单
[10:28] And the whole time, he’s like, “I’m Chandler! 他一直在想 “我可是钱德勒
[10:30] Could I have a bigger list?” 我能有份更长的名单吗”
[10:32] But then at the end, the war’s over, and he’s like… 但到了最后 战争结束 他却想着
[10:34] “Could I have had a bigger list?” “我能有份更长的名单吗”
[10:36] He’s haunted because he feels like he could have done more. 他备受困扰是因为他觉得他本可以做更多
[10:39] You know, he’s like, 你知道的 他在想
[10:40] “Could I be any more feeling like I could have done more?” “我能有更多情感吗 我能做到更多吗”
[10:46] I have to go. 我要走了
[10:47] Look, I’m trying to do you a favor here! 我是想帮你
[11:01] 收件人 碧翠丝 寄件人 波杰克
[11:05] 不住在这了 收件人 亨丽埃塔 寄件人 碧翠丝
[11:25] Yes. Get the magazine. 太好了 拿到杂志了
[11:28] What a fine addition to your waiting room. 你的休息室多了一件好东西
[11:31] Oh, no! 不
[11:45] Oh, God. 天呐
[11:46] What are we gonna do, Todd? 我们该怎么办 陶德
[11:47] Guys, let’s talk this out. 各位 我们来谈谈
[11:58] Run. Ouchie! Ouchie! 快跑 好痛 好痛
[12:04] – Oh, man. – I’ve never run that fast in my life. -天呐 -我这辈子从没跑这么快过
[12:06] – Me neither. – I gotta get in better shape. -我也是 -我得减肥了
[12:08] I keep saying I’m gonna run more, 我总是说我会多跑跑步
[12:10] but it’s just so hard to stay motivated. 但保持积极性真的很难
[12:13] Don’t “Hmm.” I’m talking to you. 别发出那种声音 我在跟你说话呢
[12:22] Can you not start and stop so much? 你能不能不这么频繁地走走停停
[12:24] I can’t control the traffic, darling. 我又控制不了交通 亲爱的
[12:25] When the car in front of me starts, 我前面的车发动
[12:27] I start. And when it stops, I stop. 我就发动 前面的车停 我就停
[12:29] Maybe you don’t have to start 或许你不用在每次你前面的车发动时
[12:30] every time the car in front of you starts, 你就踩油门
[12:32] because you know it’s gonna stop again anyway. 因为反正它也会再停下来的
[12:34] – You could leave a little space. – Okay. -你可以和它拉开点距离 -好吧
[12:37] And another car just cut in front of me 这样就有辆车会插到我前面来
[12:40] because I left a little space. 因为我拉开了一点距离
[12:42] Well, I’m sorry, but I’m getting carsick. 很抱歉 但我开始晕车了
[12:44] Okay. I’m gonna get some gas. 好吧 我去加点油
[12:53] All right. I got the lowdown. 好吧 我弄明白了
[12:54] First of all, very important, I got you this flattened penny. 首先 很重要 我给你买了这个纪念币
[12:57] I will cherish it always. 我会永远珍惜它的
[12:59] – I’m sorry for being annoying before. – Don’t worry about it. -很抱歉我之前很惹人烦 -别在意
[13:02] Here’s the deal. 这么着
[13:03] With this traffic, we can stay on our current trajectory 现在这么堵 我们可以继续原路程
[13:06] and get to Hawaii just in time to spend two luxurious hours 到了夏威夷刚好能在檀香山斯蒂尔顿酒店
[13:09] at the Honolulu Stilton, and then turn around and come back, 享受两小时的奢华时光 然后掉头回家
[13:11] or we can hang out here at the Thrifty Lodge 或者我们可以在去夏威夷半途上的朴素旅馆住下
[13:14] at this charming halfway to Hawaii rest area and gas park. 在这风景迷人的公路休息区和加油站共度时光
[13:19] Excuse me, we would like your finest room, please. 打扰一下 我们要这里最好的房间
[13:21] All our rooms are the same. 所有房间都是一样的
[13:23] What kind of cuisine is on premises? 这里提供什么样的餐点呢
[13:25] There’s a deli at the gas station across the street. 街对面的加油站有个熟食店
[13:28] – And what are your spa hours? – There’s no spa. -温泉浴场几点开放 -没有温泉浴场
[13:30] Okay, if I wanted to have a big gala, 如果我想办大型晚会
[13:32] could I use your grand ballroom for that, 可以用你们的大宴会厅吗
[13:34] or is that booked months in advance? 还是说需要提前几个月预定呢
[13:35] I could settle for a demi-ballroom in a pinch, 必要的时候我可以勉强接受小宴会厅
[13:37] but attire will be formal, I don’t wanna upstage the venue. 但都是正装出席 场地也不能太寒酸
[13:40] We have zero ballrooms in this Thrifty Lodge. 这家节俭旅馆没有宴会厅
[13:42] I see. This will do nicely. 明白了 这样就很好
[13:46] Didn’t you tell me once you always wanted a ballroom? 你是不是说过一直都想要一个宴会厅
[13:48] Actually, no. What I wanted was a Belle-room. 其实不是的 我想要的是贝尔屋
[13:52] What is that? Like a room full of bells? 那是什么 装满铃铛[谐音]的房间吗
[13:54] It’s a room full of big books, with big windows and a ladder, 是装满大部头书籍 还有大窗户和梯子
[13:57] like Belle got in Beauty and the Beast. 就像《美女与野兽》里贝尔得到的房间
[13:59] – And it’s called a Belle-room? – It’s called a library. -它的名字就叫贝尔屋吗 -是藏书室
[14:02] But I called it a Belle-room because it was magical. 但我叫它贝尔屋 因为它太神奇了
[14:05] And since it was a name I made up for a room that wasn’t real, 因为这是我为一个虚构的房间编的名字
[14:07] that meant that it was just mine. 那就意味着它只属于我自己
[14:09] That’s adora-Belle. 太可爱了 宝”贝尔”
[14:11] – Hey, Seaborn! Seaborn! – What’s that? -西伯恩 西伯恩 -什么
[14:13] You’re Seaborn’s Seahorse Milk, right? 你是西伯恩海马奶代言人对吧
[14:15] Ha! That’s right. 没错
[14:16] Oh, man! Can I get a shellfie? 天呐 我可以和你”甲自拍”吗
[14:18] That’s like a shellfish version of a selfie. 就是甲壳类动物的自拍
[14:21] Go, take a picture. 去吧 去拍照片
[14:23] It’ll make their day. 会让他们很开心的
[14:24] – You sure? You don’t mind? – I’ll be in the room. -你确定不介意吗 -我在房间等你
[14:26] Don’t stay out with your new friends too late. 别和你的新朋友玩得太晚了
[14:28] Hey, guys. I’m coming down. What other of my things do you like? 伙计们 我来了 你们还喜欢我什么地方
[14:35] Okay, so… 然后
[15:06] So the supplier said, “I really oughta give Iowa a try.” 供应商说”我真的应该去爱荷华州试试”
[15:09] But I said, “Buddy, Kansas City’s about as far as I can go.” 但我说”兄弟 我最远只能到堪萨斯城”
[15:12] Long story short, we’re meeting in St. Louis. 长话短说 我们要在圣路易斯见面
[15:17] I need to talk to Hollyhock! 我要和霍莉霍克说话
[15:18] – She’s not here. – You have to let me see her. -她不在这里 -你们一定要让我见她
[15:19] Please, I flew all the way here and it’s Wichita, 求你们了 我一路坐飞机到威奇托市来
[15:22] so it’s not like I got other shit to do in Wichita. 我在威奇托也没有别的事要做
[15:25] No one told you to come here. 没人让你来
[15:27] You’re the one who likes foreign movies, right? 你是那个喜欢外国电影的对吧
[15:28] That part in Amelie, where she listens to the guy’s story? 记得《天使爱美丽》里她听人讲故事的片段吗
[15:31] This is that part. And I’m the guy with the story. 这就是那个片段 我就是讲故事的人
[15:33] And I need you to be Amelie right now. 我现在需要你当我的爱美丽
[15:35] I don’t like foreign movies. I like foreign films. 我不喜欢外国电影 我喜欢外国影片
[15:39] Okay, you’re impossible. 好吧 你真是很荒唐了
[15:40] The rest of you, please, just listen for a second. 余下的人 麻烦你们再听我说几句
[15:42] I know you hate me. 我知道你们讨厌我
[15:43] But for Hollyhock, please, listen. 但是拜托为了霍莉霍克 听一下
[15:48] So the whole time she’s staying with me, 所以这段时间 她一直和我待在一起
[15:50] it doesn’t make sense, right? 但是这不合理呀 不是吗
[15:51] If I’m her father, where is her mother? 如果我是她的爸爸 那她妈妈哪去了呢
[15:52] Well, that’s an extremely heteronormative way 这种看问题的方式可真是
[15:54] – of looking at things. – No, I’m saying, medically, -太异性恋了 -不 我是说 医学上
[15:56] where is the woman I had sex with that made her be born? 和我上床然后生下霍莉霍克的那个女人在哪呢
[15:59] Right? 对吧
[16:00] That’s why Hollyhock came to L.A. in the first place. 这是一开始霍莉霍克来洛杉矶的原因
[16:02] Okay… 然后呢
[16:03] But then I thought, “What if I’m not her father?” 然后我就想到 “如果我不是她爸爸呢”
[16:06] You’re not her father. We are her fathers. 你不是她爸爸 我们才是她爸爸
[16:08] You’re her fathers. Yeah. I know, I know. 你们是 我知道 我知道
[16:09] Eight of you, each have your own cute thing, I get it. 你们八个 个个都很在意这个 我明白
[16:11] My point is, Hollyhock and I have the same DNA, 我的意思是 霍莉霍克和我有同样的DNA
[16:14] but that doesn’t mean I’m her father. 但这不证明我就是她父亲
[16:16] You’re not. Because being a father isn’t just– 你不是 因为做一个父亲 不仅仅是
[16:19] God, I feel like you are willfully misunderstanding me. 天哪 我感觉你们在故意误解我的意思
[16:21] What I am saying is, 我想说的是
[16:22] I’m not even her father biologically. 我甚至在生物学上都不是她的父亲
[16:24] – Excuse me? – My father is her father. -什么 -我的爸爸是她的爸爸
[16:27] What? 什么
[16:28] I went to every hospital and county clerk house in L.A. 我去了洛杉矶的每一家医院和县办公室
[16:30] I waited in lines, filled out forms, 我排了很多队 填了很多表
[16:32] talked to anyone who would talk to me. 问了所有能说上话的人
[16:33] I wouldn’t rest 直到我知道
[16:34] until I knew I’d done everything I could. 我做了所有能做的事 我才停下来
[16:36] But there was no record of a little horse girl 但是 没有一个小马女孩
[16:39] born on Hollyhock’s birthday… 在霍利霍克生日那天出生
[16:40] Okay, so? 所以呢
[16:41] …in L.A., because Hollyhock wasn’t born in L.A. 在洛杉矶没有 因为她不是在洛杉矶出生的
[16:44] She was born in San Francisco. 她是在旧金山出生的
[16:46] I got a little bug in my brain 我脑子里的一点点疑惑
[16:47] that my father knocked up the help. 是我父亲帮我搞明白了
[16:49] So I went up there, 所以我就去了旧金山
[16:50] and I did the whole thing again, and I found it. 把那一堆事情又做了一遍 然后我找到了
[16:51] The birth certificate with her mother’s name, 写着她母亲名字的出生证明
[16:54] clear as day, Henrietta Platchkey. 一清二楚地写着 亨丽埃塔·普赖驰丽
[16:56] – That’s– – But where is she now, right? -那是 -不过 她现在在哪呢
[16:58] Looked her up on Facebook. 我在脸书上查了一下她
[17:00] I know what you think: 我知道你们在想什么
[17:01] “BoJack Horseman has a Facebook account?” “马男波杰克也有脸书账号”
[17:02] Obviously, I didn’t, because the Internet is for nerds. 显然我没有 因为只有电脑迷才上网
[17:05] But I know it’s a good way to find people, 但我知道这是一个找人的好办法
[17:06] so I set up an account, and I found her. 所以我注册了一个账号 然后找到了她
[17:08] She lives in Minneapolis. She’s a nurse. 她住在明尼阿波利斯 是名护士
[17:11] Her phone number was on her Facebook page. 电话号码在脸书页面上
[17:12] And I wanted Hollyhock to have it. 我希望霍莉霍克能知道这个
[17:15] – You did all that? – She has to know. -这些都是你做的 -她必须知道
[17:17] You don’t have to tell her I was here. 你不用告诉她我来过
[17:18] I’ll stay out of her life forever. 我会永远离开她的生活
[17:19] You can tell her I’m an asshole. 你可以跟她讲我是个混蛋
[17:21] Say you found this on your own. 说这是你自己发现的
[17:22] I don’t care, but you have to tell her. Please. 我不在乎 但你必须告诉她 务必
[17:26] #@¥%……&&**&……%%¥ Whittagut dittagoo yittagoo gittaguys thittagink?
[17:30] *&…#…%¥¥#)()#@ Hittagollittagy-hittagock’s stittagill frittagail.
[17:33] – Guys– – Littaget’s jittagust -伙计们 -*&……@#
[17:35] ~@&……%¥* tittagell hittagim whittagut
[17:36] &@#%¥#@*()* hittagee wittagants tittagoo hittageer.
[17:39] – All right, BoJack. We’ll tell her. -Yeah? -好吧波杰克 我们会告诉她的 -是吗
[17:42] Yeah. But you need to leave. Right now. 是的 但你要离开 现在
[17:46] Okay. 好
[17:48] 为你的生命奔跑 逃离疯狂小丑医生
[17:51] Welcome to the best workout routine in L.A. 欢迎来到洛杉矶最棒的健身处
[17:54] Nothing motivates like fear. 没什么比恐惧更能激发人了
[17:56] So remember, once you’re in there, don’t stop running. 所以记住 只要你在这儿 千万别停下
[17:59] If the clown dentists catch you, they will bite you, 如果小丑医生捉住你了 他们就会咬你
[18:01] and they have very healthy teeth. 而且他们的牙口很健康
[18:04] Okay, but not really, right? 好吧 但那不是真的 对吧
[18:06] Nope, really. They will actually bite you, 不 是真的 他们真的会咬你
[18:08] and they do actually have rabies. 而且他们真的有狂犬病
[18:10] Wow, guess I’m gonna really have to run. 我猜这次我真的得跑起来了
[18:13] No more excuses. This is great. 再也没借口了 这真是好极了
[18:15] Exactly! And don’t forget… have fun in there! 正是如此 而且别忘了 玩的开心
[18:19] – Let’s do this. – Let’s go. -来吧 -走
[18:25] 更佳 现在是恐惧驱动的健身项目
[18:25] Well, you did it. You made a better business. 你做到了 你做了笔更好的生意
[18:28] We did it. 我们做到了
[18:29] Between your no-nonsense approach 结合你的非荒谬型方案
[18:31] and my the-regular-amount-of-nonsense approach, 和我的正常程度荒谬型方案
[18:34] we make a pretty good team. 我们是个很棒的团队
[18:36] Yes. I’m going back to my job. 是的 我要回去继续工作了
[18:38] But if anything happens here and you need me, 但如果这儿有什么事 你需要我
[18:40] or if you just wanna hang out again, 或者你只是想再出去逛逛
[18:43] grab a drink, you should call me sometime. 喝点饮料 就打我电话
[18:45] Oh, um, I should tell you, I’m actually asexual. 我应该告诉你 我其实是性冷淡
[18:49] Yeah, I know. So am I. That’s why I’m asking you out. 我知道 我也是 所以我才约你出去
[18:53] – Oh! Uh, okay. – Okay. Goodbye. -好吧 -好 拜拜
[19:12] – I have to talk to you. – Make yourself at home. -我必须和你谈谈 -你随意
[19:14] I screwed up. I’m sorry. 我搞砸了 我很抱歉
[19:16] I promised you’d do this show. 我答应人家你要演这个剧
[19:18] I don’t know why. I just… I needed something– 不知道为什么 我想要…
[19:21] – I’ll do it. – What? -我会演的 -什么
[19:22] You want me to do it, I’ll do it. 你想让我演 我会演的
[19:24] God knows you’ve done enough for me. 你已经为我做的够多了
[19:27] What’s wrong? I said I’d do it. 怎么了 我说了我会演的
[19:29] It’s just really hard to need people. 有求于人真不容易
[19:33] Yeah, but… 是啊 但是…
[19:35] Yeah. Thank you. 嗯 谢谢
[19:38] Eh, it’ll be good for me to get out of the house anyway. 对我来说走出这间房就是件好事
[19:40] You want a drink? 喝点什么吗
[19:41] – Water. – Water? “Water” You pregnant? -水 -水吗 你怀孕了吗
[19:44] Very much not so. 真不是
[19:46] – I heard you got a new boyfriend. – We broke up. -听说你交了新男友 -分手了
[19:49] Sounds like an asshole. 真混蛋
[19:51] He was actually the first guy I ever dated who wasn’t an asshole. 其实他是我交往过第一个不算混蛋的人
[19:55] Well, onwards and upwards. 步步高升
[19:57] I heard you had a kid living with you? 你有个小孩和你住一起吗
[19:59] No. She’s got these adopted dads. 不 她有那么多养父
[20:02] They’re total dicks, but they take care of her. 他们很操蛋 但会照顾她
[20:04] She’ll have a good life. 她会幸福的
[20:06] You ever think of adopting? 你想过领养吗
[20:09] – More and more lately. – You should. You’d be a good mom. -最近总想 -你会是个好妈妈
[20:12] – The world needs good moms. – I’ll take that under advisement. -世界需要好妈妈 -我会当建议考虑
[20:17] Well, I guess I’ll see you on set. 那我们片厂见
[20:19] I’m looking forward to it. 翘首以盼
[20:27] Now, back to normal. Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter. 回归往常 戴安和花生酱先生
[20:31] Here we are. The rest of our lives. 到啦 我们的余生
[20:33] I wanna show you something. 给你看个东西
[20:36] I had the contractor put this together 我们走了后让承包人
[20:37] – while we were gone. – Close your eyes. -都装好啦 -闭上眼睛
[20:39] – Okay… – All right. Open them. -好… -好了 睁开
[20:42] – Oh, my God! It’s– – Pretty cool, huh? -天呐…这…-很棒吧
[20:45] Why would you do this? 你为什么这么做
[20:46] It’s what you always wanted, right? 这是你一直向往的 对吗
[20:48] It’s too much. I didn’t want it like this. 太过了 我没想过要这个样子
[20:51] – Like what? – I don’t know. I’m sorry. -什么样子 -我不知道 抱歉
[20:53] This is great. I’m sorry. 很好 不过
[20:56] Why would you think I would like this? 你为什么觉得我会喜欢这个样子
[20:57] Because you told me this is what you always dreamed of? 因为你说过这是你一直想要的
[21:00] I don’t like big gestures like this! 我不喜欢这么浮夸
[21:02] – How many times have I–? – Yeah, but this is– -我说过多少遍… -但是…
[21:04] This was a fantasy, something that belonged to me. 这本应该是属于我的美好幻想
[21:08] Why couldn’t you have asked me– 你为什么就不能先问问我…
[21:09] I’m sorry. I’m sorry I ever try to surprise you, 很抱歉给你准备了惊喜
[21:11] or do nice things. 想要让你开心
[21:12] Do you know how much it cost to get 5,000 fake books? 你知道准备五千本假书花了多少钱吗
[21:14] So I’m the bitch? Is that what you– 所以婊子是我咯 这就是你…
[21:16] I’m sorry that I wanted to make our home 我很抱歉我想让我们的家
[21:18] feel like a place that you would want to live 让你住得更舒适
[21:20] that could be yours as well as mine! 成为你和我的小窝
[21:22] Why is that so important to you? 你为什么如此在意这个
[21:24] Because otherwise, it feels like you’re a guest. 因为我不这么做 就会感觉你像个客人
[21:26] And unlike the talking candlestick 并且我不想让你
[21:27] in the aforementioned Disney film, 变成之前我们说到的
[21:29] I don’t want you to be that. 迪斯尼电影中会说话的烛台
[21:31] It makes me feel shitty. 这会让我感觉很糟
[21:32] Like you’re just visiting here, 就好像你只是来做客
[21:33] until the next thing and you’re gonna leave me 等你觉得厌烦或者找到更好的
[21:35] when you get bored or you find something better. 就会马上离开我
[21:37] Like Katrina did. Like Jessica did. 就像卡特里娜 就像杰西卡
[21:39] You can’t use your ex-wives against me. 你不能拿你的前妻们来怼我
[21:42] I’m just telling you how I feel. 我是在告诉你我的感受
[21:44] I was trying to do a nice thing for you. 我只是想对你好一点
[21:46] This is not how I thought this would go at all. 我完全没想到会是这种情况
[21:50] Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter. Back to normal, right? 戴安和花生酱先生 回归正常 对吗
[21:55] You know, sometimes I feel 有时我感觉
[21:56] like our marriage is like a magic eye poster. 我们的婚姻就像一张三维立体画
[21:59] – I love those things. – I know. -我喜欢那些东西 -我知道
[22:01] And it’s messy. And at first glance, 乱糟糟的 第一眼看上去
[22:03] it doesn’t seem to make any sense. 那些图案什么都不是
[22:05] And it’s hard to figure out. 很难搞懂到底画了些什么
[22:07] But sometimes, 但是有时候
[22:09] if you squint at it just right, everything lines up, 如果你眼睛眯得刚刚好 会看到一切都井然有序
[22:12] and it’s the most perfect… beautiful, amazing thing. 那是最完美…漂亮 惊艳的东西
[22:17] Yeah. I know what you mean. 对 我懂你的意思
[22:19] But… 但是…
[22:21] I’m so tired of squinting. 我讨厌眯眼睛看东西
[22:40] What? 什么
[22:41] Oh, Christ. 我的天
[22:47] Hollyhock. 霍莉霍克
[22:48] – How are you? – Listen… -你好吗 -听着…
[22:50] I wanted to thank you for finding my mom. 我想谢谢你帮我找到我妈
[22:52] – They told you? – Not exactly. -他们告诉你了吗 -不是
[22:54] They have this secret dad language they think I don’t understand, 他们说的是隐晦的大人语言 以为我听不懂
[22:57] but it’s super obvious what they’re saying. 但是他们说的什么超级明显
[23:00] You’re too smart for your own good. 你真是太聪明了
[23:02] So, yeah, I’ve been talking to Henrietta on the phone 我和亨丽埃塔通过电话了
[23:06] and she seems really nice. 感觉她人很好
[23:08] Really? Wow! 真的吗
[23:09] I’m gonna visit her in Minneapolis. I’m at the airport right now. 我要去明尼阿波利斯见她 我现在在机场
[23:12] Right now? That’s incredible. 现在吗 太不可思议了
[23:14] No, what’s incredible is this place at the airport 不可思议的是 在机场这个鬼地方
[23:17] charged me ten dollars for a cup of fruit. 我点了一个水果杯 他们收了我十美金
[23:19] – What? – And get this. -什么 -然后我发现
[23:21] It’s like 90 percent honeydew. 里面90%都是哈密瓜
[23:23] Are you kidding me? Why? 你开玩笑的吧 怎么会
[23:24] What on-the-go jet-setter’s 那些忙忙碌碌的空中飞人
[23:26] demanding more honeydew in his or her fruit cup? 要更多的哈密瓜放在水果杯里吗
[23:29] Nobody ever wants honeydew, it’s always there. 没有人想要哈密瓜 但是一直都有
[23:31] It is literally the worst part of everything it’s in. 什么东西里面都有哈密瓜 简直不能再糟糕了
[23:33] It’s like the Jared Leto of fruits. 就像水果中的”杰瑞德·莱托”
[23:35] Thank you. Exactly. 没错 你说对了
[23:39] Well… 好吧…
[23:40] Anyway, they’re about to start boarding, so… 不管怎样 要开始登机了
[23:43] Hollyhock, I’m sorry I didn’t take better care of you. 霍莉霍克 我很抱歉 我没有照顾好你
[23:46] I shouldn’t have moved in with you. 我不应该搬进去跟你一起住的
[23:48] It was maybe too much too fast. 或许真的太多太快
[23:50] – Yeah. – But it wasn’t all bad. -好吧 -但也并非全是坏事
[23:52] I mean, yeah, I got secretly drugged for months on 我是说 虽然我莫名其妙嗑药嗑了好几个月
[23:55] end to the point I was living a nightmare 过上了噩梦般的生活
[23:56] in which I couldn’t recognize my own body 我都不知道自己是谁了
[23:58] or understand what was happening to my brain, but, 也不明白我的脑子怎么了
[24:01] other than that, it was a pretty chill experience. 但是 除此之外 都是不错的经历
[24:03] I should have protected you. 我应该保护好你的
[24:04] I really wanted to be a good dad to you, Hollyhock. 我真的想做你的好爸爸的 霍莉霍克
[24:07] Well, turns out you’re not my dad at all. 结果你根本不是我的爸爸
[24:09] Yeah. Good thing, I guess. 没错 我觉得这是好事
[24:11] Yeah. Good thing. 没错 是好事
[24:15] So, uh, Minneapolis, huh? Did you rent a car or a cab? 明尼阿波利斯是吗 你租车还是打车
[24:19] BoJack, it’s all taken care of. I gotta go. 波杰克 一切都已经办妥了 我得走了
[24:22] Is there anything, uh, I can do? 有没有什么我可以帮忙的
[24:24] I can upgrade your seats, or… or send you better fruit. 我可以帮你升舱 或者给你来一份更好的水果
[24:26] BoJack, look, I never needed you to be a dad. 波杰克 听着 你不用像我爸爸一样照顾我
[24:30] I’m going to be fine. 我一切都很好
[24:31] I told you from the beginning, I have eight dads. 一开始我就告诉你了 我有八个爸爸
[24:33] Yeah. Yeah. Good. 没错 好事
[24:37] But… I’ve never had a brother. 但是…我从来没有哥哥
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme