Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Slow down, Henrietta. A lady mustn’t rush. 慢点 亨丽埃塔 淑女不能这么仓促
[00:14] It’s unbecoming. 太不得体了
[00:15] I am not Henrietta! I’m your son! 我不是亨丽埃塔 我是你儿子
[00:17] My son is a ball of gas. 我儿子是个气球
[00:19] Yes! Your son, BoJack. 是的 你的儿子波杰克
[00:21] I’m him. I’m the ball of gas! 我就是他 我就是气球
[00:23] But you’re also a star. 但你还是个明星
[00:26] Wait. Mom, do you remember– 等下 妈 你还记得
[00:27] Shh! Henrietta, I am talking to the sun. 嘘 亨丽埃塔 我在跟太阳说话呢
[00:30] Sun, you’re a ball of gas, but you’re also a star. 太阳 你是个气球 但你还是个恒星
[00:30] 太阳和儿子的单词谐音 star既可指明星也可指恒星
[00:34] We call you… “Sun”. 我们叫你 太阳
[00:36] Where are you taking me? Are we going to the lake house? 你带我去哪儿呢 湖边小屋吗
[00:39] No, we’re going to a glorious magical place 不 我们去的是个壮丽的神奇之地
[00:42] where they’ll lock you in a room by yourself 一个会把你单独关起来的地方
[00:45] so you can’t hurt anyone ever again. 这样你就再也不能伤害任何人了
[00:47] Oh, that sounds lovely. Why are you driving so slowly? 听起来不错 你为什么开这么慢
[00:50] – Hurry up! – Wait. You just said– -快点 -等下 你刚说
[00:51] Time’s arrow neither stands still nor reverses, after all. 毕竟光阴似箭 不停不退
[00:55] It merely marches forward. Isn’t that right, Henrietta? 仅仅向前 对吧 亨丽埃塔
[01:00] Yes, Mrs. Horseman. That’s right. 是 夫人 没错
[01:06] Well, here we are. 好了 我们到了
[01:07] – Here? – Yes. -这儿 -对
[02:29] Halt! No entry. 停下 不许过来
[02:30] – But I wanna slide. – This is no mere slide. -但我想滑滑梯 -这可不仅仅是滑滑梯
[02:33] We three are members 我们三个
[02:34] of an elite society of extremely young women, 是年轻女性精英社团的成员
[02:37] led by I, Miss Clemelia Bloodsworth. 由我 科米莉亚·布鲁沃斯小姐来领导
[02:41] You may not enter. 不许你加入
[02:42] – Yeah, and also you’re fat. – I’m not fat. -对 而且你很胖 -我不胖
[02:46] Even your lungs expostulate 甚至连你的肺挣扎着
[02:48] as they struggle to expel your ample corpulence. 对抗肥胖排气时 都要抗议
[02:51] She’s saying your lungs think you’re fat too. 她说你的肺都觉得你胖
[02:54] Father says I’m just growing. 爸爸说我只是在长身体
[02:56] If you do not halt, 如果你不停下来
[02:57] we will be forced to physically impede your egress. 我们不得不武力阻止你靠近了
[03:02] You’re hurting me! 你们弄疼我了
[03:12] Beatrice, stop reading and put on your uniform. 碧翠斯 别读了 穿上你的校服
[03:15] Father, I don’t feel well. 爸 我不太舒服
[03:18] I don’t care if you’re scared 我才不在乎你是不是害怕
[03:19] of Clemelia Bloodsworth and her gaggle, 科米莉亚·布鲁沃斯那群人
[03:21] you have to go to school. 你必须去上学
[03:22] Now stop making books your friends. 别再和书做朋友了
[03:24] Reading does nothing for young women but build their brains, 对于年轻女性来说读书没用 只能锻炼脑子
[03:27] taking valuable resources away from their breasts and hips. 抢夺了属于乳房和屁股的宝贵资源
[03:30] – But my throat hurts. – Uniform! Now! -但我喉咙疼 -穿校服 现在就穿
[03:37] Beatrice? Oh, my, you’re hot. 碧翠斯 天 你好烫
[03:40] Dear Lord. 我的天
[03:44] Now listen here, it’s a mother’s duty to keep her children alive 听我说 让孩子活着是母亲的责任
[03:48] and you are continually failing! 但你一直在失职
[03:50] How could you not have known she has scarlet fever? 你怎么会不知道她得了猩红热
[03:53] Say something, damn it! What has become of you? 讲话啊 该死的 你怎么变成这样
[03:55] I swear if I’d known this is how you’d behave 我发誓要是早知道割断你的
[03:58] once we severed the connections to your prefrontal cortex, 前额叶皮质连接 你举止会变成这样
[04:01] I’d hardly have bothered. 我才不会费这个事
[04:02] – Father? – Yes, darling? -爸爸 -什么事 亲爱的
[04:05] Am I to die? 我要死了吗
[04:06] Well, eventually yes, but this illness is but a hiccup 最终会的 但这个病只是个小问题
[04:09] in what will be a long and happy life, 此前你会有一段漫长而幸福的人生
[04:11] – I promise. – You promise? -我保证 -你保证
[04:12] In fact, some good may yet come of this. 事实上 这个病也许还会带来点好处
[04:14] Doctor says your throat is nearly swollen shut. 医生说你的喉咙几乎肿到堵住
[04:17] So perhaps you’ll finally lose some of that weight 所以说不定你最后能减轻点
[04:19] that’s given you such troubles. 让你饱受折磨的体重
[04:20] – Won’t that be nice? – Yes, Father. -这不是挺好的吗 -是的 爸爸
[04:27] Suck in, Miss Sugarman, please. 吸气 舒格曼小姐
[04:28] Polly, be a darling and fetch me a pretty pill 波莉 帮我拿片美容丸
[04:31] and a glass of water, won’t you? 还有一杯水 好吗
[04:32] Yes, Señorita Sugarman. 好的 舒格曼小姐
[04:34] Beatrice, you’re looking well, which is just fine, 碧翠斯 你看起来很棒 这很好
[04:36] because your debutante party is vitally important. 因为你的首次社交宴会极其重要
[04:39] Will it end poverty, war and injustice, 它能够结束贫穷 战争和不公
[04:41] or bring back civil rights activist Medgar Evers, 还是能带回这周在密西西比州被枪杀的
[04:44] who was shot in Mississippi this week? 民权活动家迈德加·埃夫斯
[04:46] Yes! Or rather, it will end you worrying about that nonsense 能 不如说 它能让你别再担心有的没的
[04:50] because it will land you a husband. 给你捞到个丈夫
[04:51] At least Evers’ death means 至少埃夫斯的死意味着
[04:53] no one else will be assassinated this year, 1963. 今年 1963年 不会再有人被刺杀了
[04:57] The FBI is on too high alert FBI现在高度紧张
[04:58] to allow anything like that to happen again. 决不允许再有类似的事发生了
[05:01] Yes… well… 是吧 大概
[05:03] Your chaperone, Corbin Creamerman, is a fine young man. 你的男伴 科宾·柯瑞门 是个不错的年轻人
[05:07] Oh, jeez. 天
[05:09] – My lady. Here you go. – Thanks. -小姐 给你 -谢谢
[05:14] So… uh, you look nice. 你看起来很棒
[05:18] Thank you, Corbin. That’s the third time you’ve told me. 谢谢 科宾 这是你第三次告诉我了
[05:21] You needn’t tell me again. 你不用再告诉我了
[05:23] Oh, jeez. I’m sorry. I’m not always good at these things. 天 抱歉 我有时候不太擅长这种事
[05:26] But sometimes I am. I can be. I– I really try to be. 但有时候还行 我可以 我努力想要擅长
[05:29] I’m, well, I– I’m not. I’m really not. I don’t know why. 我 我不擅长 我真的不行 我不知道原因
[05:32] Ah, that’s all right. I’m not either. 没关系 我也一样
[05:35] Corbin’s father, Mort Creamerman, 科宾的父亲 莫特·柯瑞门
[05:37] is founder of Creamerman’s Creamy Cream-based Commodities. 是柯瑞门奶油状奶油基底百货的创始人
[05:40] Think of all the free iced cream you could, 想想那些你能免费
[05:43] uh, serve to other people. 端给别人的冰激凌吧
[05:44] Father, do you aim to marry me off to Corbin Creamerman 爸 你想把我嫁给科宾·柯瑞门
[05:47] merely because it would be good for business? 仅仅因为这对生意有利吗
[05:49] Well, I suppose I do have a few ideas 我想我确实有一些想法
[05:51] of how a Sugarman/Creamerman alliance might be advantageous. 关于如何利用舒格曼 柯瑞门的联合
[05:55] For example, imagine a television advertisement with a fun jingle. 比如 想象一个配着好玩小曲的电视广告
[05:59] * Have your morning coffee or tea * *享用你的晨间咖啡或早茶*
[06:01] * With Sugarman and Creamerman * *伴以舒格曼和柯瑞门*
[06:02] * But save some for… these fellas * *但留一点给 这些家伙们*
[06:05] And then it’s Mort and me, 然后是莫特和我
[06:06] and we’re holding up our products with big smiles from 我们面带微笑 拿着我们的产品
[06:09] across a very ordinary looking kitchen table. 穿过一个看起来非常平常的厨房台
[06:11] Father, common Americans don’t want you on their TV sets. 爸 普通的美国人不想在电视上看到你
[06:14] You’re a reminder of the disparity of wealth in this country. 你会提醒他们这个国家的贫富差距
[06:17] Poor people find that dreadfully gauche. 穷人会觉得极其糟糕的
[06:20] You know, I sent you to Barnard to get your MRS 我送你去巴纳德学院
[06:23] from a fine upstanding Columbia man, 是为了让你结缘
[06:25] but instead of a bachelor you returned home 结果你带了个学士学位回家
[06:27] with a bachelor’s degree and a mouth full of sass. 而不是带个黄金单身汉 还变得狂妄胡言
[06:30] What a waste! 白费我的心血
[06:34] – You look nice. – Thank you. -你很美 -谢谢
[06:36] Oh, my… Beatrice Sugarman? Doth my eye belie me? 碧翠斯·舒格曼 都不敢相信我的眼睛了
[06:41] Oh, Clemelia Bloodsworth. Why are you here? 科米莉亚·布鲁沃斯 你怎么在这里
[06:45] I must say, it’s tremendous you’re finally debuting. 终于轮到你登场社交礼 简直太好了
[06:49] Better late than never, hmm? 迟到比不来好 是吧
[06:51] I’m only doing this for my father, 我来只是为了我父亲
[06:53] who has very old-fashioned ideas 他很传统
[06:55] about how a woman is to live her life. 觉得女人就该如此
[06:57] Poor Corbin here is saddled with chaperoning me. 可怜的科宾也是被硬拽来陪我的
[07:00] Oh, I don’t feel saddled. 我并不觉得被强迫
[07:02] In truth, I find these parties to be garish, 老实说 我觉得这些派对就是炫富
[07:04] self-serving wastes of money. 自私又浪费钱
[07:07] Oh, and I’m sure yours was particularly horrendous, Clemelia. 我相信你的派对尤其如此 科米莉亚
[07:11] Oh, my! How repugnant! 天 你太讨厌了
[07:18] Scotch on the rocks. 苏格兰威士忌加冰
[07:21] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[07:23] Nope, just crashing some dumb debutante’s party. 不 只是来蹭某个愚蠢名媛的派对
[07:26] Oh, do you mean for “Dumb” 你说的”愚蠢”
[07:28] to describe the party or the debutante? 是说派对还是说名媛
[07:31] Because I might agree with you, or I might be offended. 因为我要么会同意 要么会生气
[07:33] You’re the dumb debutante, aren’t you? 你就是那个愚蠢的名媛 对吧
[07:35] Beatrice Sugarman. Welcome to my dumb party. 碧翠斯·舒格曼 欢迎来我的愚蠢派对
[07:38] Butterscotch Horseman. Charmed, I’m sure. 巴特斯科齐·马男 为你的美貌倾倒
[07:40] You crash a lot of these? 你经常蹭这种派对
[07:41] I’ll take my free alcohol where I can get it. 有免费的酒喝就行
[07:43] Saving for California. 攒钱去加州
[07:45] What’s in California? 加州有什么
[07:46] Ginsberg, Cassady, Squirrelinghetti. 金斯伯格 卡萨迪 斯奎林盖蒂
[07:48] This is where you ask me if those are towns, and I smirk at you. 然后你会问我这些是不是小镇 我开始嘲笑你
[07:51] I am familiar with the Beats, thank you. 姐懂这个套路
[07:53] I like Ginsberg all right, but if you ask me, 金斯伯格还不错 但是要让我说
[07:56] that Squirrelinghetti is nuts. 斯奎林盖蒂就是个疯子
[07:58] – What’s your interest in them? – What’s my interest? -你喜欢他们什么 -我喜欢什么
[08:00] They’re the greatest minds of our generation. 他们是我们这一代里面最杰出的人才
[08:02] I’m heading west to join them, 我要西去加入他们
[08:03] because I’m one of the greatest minds too. 因为我也是最杰出的人才之一
[08:06] – I see. – You will see. -我明白了 -你会明白的
[08:07] I’m writing the next Great American Novel. 我正在写下一部美国最杰出的小说
[08:10] Oh, what’s it about? 关于什么的
[08:11] It’s about truth! It’s about war! 关于真相 战争
[08:13] It’s about the twilighting 关于承诺给我们的
[08:14] frontier of the lives that were promised us. 那些生活的暮光边界
[08:16] But what is it about? Who are the characters? 但是是关于什么的 里面的角色是谁
[08:19] I never claimed to have the whole thing 我可没说过
[08:21] sorted out just yet, did I? 我全都想好了 对吧
[08:22] Sounds like a best seller. 好像会很畅销的样子
[08:23] You’re sarcastic, which is an ugly thing for a woman to be. 你在讽刺我 女人这样可不是好事
[08:26] I don’t know how you expect to nab a husband at a party like this 我不明白你这种性格的人 怎么能指望
[08:29] with a personality like that. 在这种派对上钓到丈夫
[08:31] Oh, congratulations. You and my father express the same concerns. 恭喜 你跟我父亲看法一致
[08:35] If I were your old man, 如果我是你父亲
[08:36] I’d be anxious to get you married off, too. 我也会担心你嫁不出去
[08:38] I bet your thank-you letters are perfunctory, 我打赌你的感谢致辞很敷衍
[08:40] your flower arrangements are uninspired, 你的花朵装饰毫无灵感
[08:42] and your curtsy is an embarrassment. 你的屈膝礼也很尴尬
[08:46] Looks like you pegged me as well as I pegged you. 看来你毒舌我就跟我讽刺你差不多
[08:49] What must your mother think of you? 你母亲看到你会怎么想
[08:52] Oh, she doesn’t think much… about anything, anymore. 她再也不会想什么事情了
[08:55] Oh. I’m sorry, did… did she pass? 我很抱歉 她去世了吗
[08:57] – No, not exactly. – Mine did. -不 严格来说没有 -我母亲去世了
[09:00] I’m very sorry to hear that. 很遗憾
[09:02] I was little. I don’t remember, really. 我当时还小 记得并不清楚
[09:04] But she had a diamond just like yours. 但是她戴着和你一样的钻石
[09:06] I saw it in a picture once. 我在照片里见到过
[09:09] – Yes, this is my mother. – What? -是的 这是我母亲 -什么
[09:11] I’d like to leave her here. 我想把她丢在这儿
[09:12] Can I pay for the next five years now 能不能一下付五年的费用
[09:14] so I don’t have to think about her again? 这样我就可以不用再想起有这个人了吗
[09:16] Oh, jeez, I– 我–
[09:18] I’m sorry to interrupt, but we have to do the thing now, 抱歉打扰了 但是我们得上场了
[09:21] where we do the… things. 我们得…那个
[09:24] Right. Um… 对哦
[09:25] – Please excuse me. – Of course, it sounds very important. -我先失陪了 -当然 听起来很重要
[09:29] Mr. And Mrs. Joseph Sugarman present their daughter, 约瑟夫·舒格曼夫妇隆重介绍他们的爱女
[09:33] Miss Beatrice Elizabeth Sugarman. 碧翠斯·伊丽莎白·舒格曼小姐
[09:35] Chaperoned by Mr. Corbin C. Creamerman. 护送她的是科宾·C·柯瑞门先生
[09:40] Look at her go, folks. 请看她的脚步
[09:42] Clearing every hurdle. 如此轻盈跃过每一个跳栏
[09:44] Look at that form. 请看她美丽的身影
[09:45] What precise movements. 多么精致的舞步
[09:47] – Five, six… – Beautiful trot. -五 六… -漂亮的小快步
[09:49] Truly outstanding. 多么出众
[09:51] A lovely lady indeed. 真是一位可爱的小姐
[09:56] Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me. 借过 抱歉
[10:01] Excuse me. 等等
[10:02] Don’t you know it’s rude to 你难道不知道
[10:04] leave without saying goodbye to the hostess? 不打招呼就走是非常没礼貌的吗
[10:06] Why don’t you come with me? 你干嘛不跟我一起走
[10:06] It’ll dispense with the need for goodbyes, 这样就不用说再见了
[10:08] thus eliminating my transgression. 也可以抵消我的罪过
[10:11] You want me to leave my own party with you? 你想让我丢下自己的派对跟你走
[10:14] The low-life who wasn’t even invited? 一个都没被邀请的下等人
[10:17] Yeah. 是的
[10:18] But I suppose Daddy wouldn’t like that, would he? 但我觉得爸爸可能不会太高兴 对吧
[10:26] Oh, Beatrice. 碧翠斯
[10:32] – I have wonderful news. – I’m reading. -我有好消息 -我正在看书呢
[10:35] Corbin Creamerman has come to call. 科宾·柯瑞门打电话来
[10:36] He’d like to take you for a Sunday stroll. 他周日想带你去散步
[10:38] I am not interested in Corbin Creamerman. 我对科宾·柯瑞门没兴趣
[10:41] I don’t give a damn where your interests lie! 我才不关心你对什么有兴趣
[10:44] After the disappearing act you pulled at your own party, 自从你从自己的派对上跑掉了
[10:46] you’re lucky I don’t fill a jar with jellied beans 你该很庆幸我没有装一罐子糖豆
[10:49] and marry you off to the man who can closest estimate the amount. 然后随便找个猜颗数最接近的人就把你嫁了
[10:52] Heavens! 那太好了
[10:53] Corbin Creamerman is willing to give you a second chance, 科宾·柯瑞门愿意再给你一次机会
[10:56] he is downstairs waiting, and you will be civil to him. 他就在楼下等着 你必须对他彬彬有礼
[11:00] And the way they make non-dairy creamer 他们制作非乳奶精的办法
[11:03] is by replacing the milk fat with vegetable oil. 就是用植物油代替乳脂
[11:06] That’s why it doesn’t need refrigeration. 所以产品才用不着放进冰箱
[11:08] – Pretty nifty, huh? – Is that so? -这一手漂亮吧 -这样的啊
[11:11] Oh, jeez, I’m boring you. 老天 我又让你无聊了
[11:12] Not at all. I don’t find you boring. 一点也没有 我不觉得你无聊
[11:14] Only the things you choose to talk about, 无聊的只是你选择的话题
[11:16] and the way in which you talk about them. 还有你聊天的方式
[11:18] Oh, I… I’m sorry. I… I just get excited by food chemistry. 真对不起 我一聊到食品化学就兴奋
[11:22] You know, you take something you thought you knew, 你开始做一件自以为懂行的事
[11:24] and then discover there’s so much more to it 然后发现其实天外有天
[11:26] than you could have possibly imagined. 学海无涯难以想象
[11:28] It’s like… magic. 这就好像…魔法
[11:30] My father is less enchanted. 我父亲就没那么着迷
[11:32] He says it’s just squeezing money out of cow teats. 他说他只是在从奶牛的乳头里挤钱罢了
[11:35] I suppose that’s true, but I got ideas too, 我觉得他说的倒也没错 但我也有想法
[11:38] and I feel I never get to be anything other than 而且我感觉我只能成为他希望我成为的人
[11:40] what he expects me to be. 除此之外别无选择
[11:42] You know what that’s like? 你知道这是什么感觉吗
[11:44] I do. 我知道
[11:46] You know, Corbin, 知道吗 科宾
[11:47] it occurs to me that perhaps you and I aren’t so– 我发现 也许我跟你也不是很…
[11:50] Oh, dear! 天啊
[12:03] Nice gams. 大长腿啊
[12:04] Nice gams. 大长腿
[12:05] Is that the only thing you can think of to say? 你是就会说这一句吗
[12:08] Nice… gams. 大…长腿
[12:12] Beatrice, what are you doing here? 碧翠斯 你来这儿干什么
[12:15] I had to look you up in the phone book. 我不得不在电话本里找你
[12:17] The number you gave me was to a pizza parlor in Brownsburg. 你给我的电话是布朗斯堡一家披萨店的
[12:21] What? Are you sure? 什么 你确定
[12:22] Butterscotch, I’m pregnant. 巴特斯科齐 我怀孕了
[12:24] – Wha– – Whoa, boy! -啥 -呦呵 厉害了
[12:25] Come on, Bopper, can you give us some privacy? 天啊 浪仔 你能给我俩留点隐私吗
[12:28] Sure thing, Butterscotch. You take it easy. 好的 巴特斯科齐 你慢聊别着急
[12:31] Are you certain it’s mine? 你确定是我的孩子
[12:33] Well, whose else could it be? 还能是谁的啊
[12:35] What do you wanna do? Maybe you have a cousin, 你想怎么办 你有没有个表哥
[12:37] who has a… A friend, who knows a doctor, 认识个朋友 朋友又认识个医生
[12:39] who can take care of such inconveniences? 能处理这种麻烦呢
[12:42] I’m– I’m happy to do the gentlemanly thing and… 我很愿意绅士一点
[12:44] and pay for the cab fare. 给你出个车费
[12:47] No. I can’t. 不 不行
[12:48] Well, that doesn’t leave us with very many options. 那咱们可就没什么选择了
[12:51] I’m a ruined woman. 我完蛋了
[12:52] Don’t be hysterical. You’re not ruined. 别无理取闹了 你才没完蛋呢
[12:54] It’s a verifiable fact you look more beautiful than ever. 你比以前更漂亮了 这是个不争的事实
[12:57] Oh, what do you know? 你又懂什么
[13:00] It was a pretty great night we had together, huh? 我们共度的一晚真是美妙无比 是吧
[13:02] It was. 确实
[13:05] Say, did you ever hear the story 问你 你有没有听说过一个
[13:07] of the couple who moved to California? 讲一对夫妻搬到加州的故事
[13:09] I can’t say that I have. 我确实没听过
[13:11] Oh, it’s a marvelous adventure. 那可是个奇妙的历险
[13:12] You see, they hardly knew each other, 跟你说 他们相识时间甚短
[13:14] but they shared a certain sensitivity 但却有情感的共鸣
[13:16] and a taste for the unknown. 向往着未知的世界
[13:17] They were living in a one-horse town, 他们原本生活在偏僻的一马小镇
[13:19] so they headed west, 于是他们就一路向西
[13:20] towards a town that could accommodate three horses. 来到了一座可供三马之家生活的大城镇
[13:23] Oh, yes, I think I have heard this story. 对啊 我想我听过这故事
[13:25] They got a small house in San Francisco near the bookstore. 他们在旧金山有一间小屋 就在书店旁
[13:29] He got in good with Squirrelinghetti and his scurry. 他和斯奎林盖蹄搞好了关系 参加了赛马
[13:31] He wrote his Great American Novel… 他写了一本《伟大的美国小说》
[13:33] While his wife took care of the baby. 而他的妻子则相夫教子
[13:35] His wife? Oh, well, I didn’t hear about that part. 他的妻子 我没听过这一段
[13:39] Well, if she’d have him. 如果她愿意嫁的话
[13:41] If a beautiful creature like herself 如果像她那么美丽的姑娘
[13:43] could ever love an oaf like him. 能爱上他那样的呆子
[13:45] – I think she could. – Yeah? -我觉得她能 -真的
[13:47] And isn’t that how the story goes? 故事不都是这样的吗
[13:54] *I was blue constantly* *我总是那么忧郁*
[13:57] *You came along* *你来到我身边*
[13:59] *Cured my blue song* *结束了我的彷徨*
[14:02] *Love really happened to me* *爱情从天而降*
[14:08] Come on, come on, come on. 好啦 好啦 好啦
[14:10] – Sleep. – The baby’s hungry. -快睡吧 -孩子饿了
[14:11] I tried. He won’t eat. I don’t know what he wants. 我喂过了 他不吃 我不知道他想要什么
[14:14] Well, can you figure it out? 你就不能解决一下吗
[14:15] If I don’t sleep, how can I work to support you and the child, 如果我睡不了觉 怎么挣钱养你和孩子
[14:18] let alone have energy left over to write? 更别说还要留精力去写作了
[14:20] Maybe if anyone wanted to pay you for anything you wrote, 要是有人愿意买你写的什么东西
[14:23] we’d be able to afford a nanny and a maid. 我们就有钱雇奶妈和女仆了
[14:25] Well, if Squirrelinghetti and his horde of commie, liberal, 要是斯奎林盖蹄和他那群信奉共产 自由
[14:28] Jew-loving rejects knew what good writing was, 深受犹太人爱戴的废柴知道什么是好作品
[14:30] I’d be able to sell something. 我就能卖书挣钱了
[14:31] Oh, so they’re all wrong, and you’re right. 他们都错了 就你对是吧
[14:36] Why won’t you just take that corner office job at Sugarman West 为什么你就不能去舒格曼西公司的办公室工作
[14:40] instead of breaking your back all day at the cannery, 非要去罐头厂累死累活呢
[14:42] and then maybe you could afford me some decent help around here? 那样你或许还能给我提供点有用的帮助
[14:46] You want me to work for your father, and get paid for it, 你想让我给你爸工作 像个奴隶似
[14:49] like some sort of slave? 拿薪水吗
[14:50] – That is the opposite of slavery. – Is it? -那才不是奴隶呢 -不是吗
[14:53] Yes, it is! You have no facility for language. 当然 你没有一点文学天赋
[14:57] Oh, will you at long last be quiet? 你就不能消停一会儿吗
[15:00] You wanted that baby. Never forget that. 是你想生下这孩子的 你可别忘了
[15:02] I need quiet! 我想静静
[15:09] You’d better be worth all this. 你最好值得我这么受罪
[15:14] – Well, you’re not. – I’m not what? -你还真不值得 -我不值得什么
[15:17] Mommy’s tired, BoJack. Tell me a story. 妈妈累了 波杰克 给我讲个故事吧
[15:20] Oh, once upon a time… 很久以前…
[15:22] Quiet. Your father’s home. 安静 你爸回来了
[15:24] How was work, darling? 工作怎么样 亲爱的
[15:26] Terrible. Those fish do not like being canned. 糟透了 鱼可不愿意被装进罐头
[15:29] Well, I burnt dinner, again. 我晚饭又做砸了
[15:31] But you can pick at the charred remains 但你可以从烧剩下的渣渣里挑好的吃
[15:33] and delight me and your simple son with stories of your noble, 再用你高贵的社会栋梁同事的故事
[15:37] salt-of-the-earth co-workers 逗我们母子开开心
[15:39] like Eight-Finger Joe and Sports-Team Steve… 比如八指乔和运动队史蒂夫
[15:42] – Oh, God. – …before locking yourself -天呐 -然后你就会把自己
[15:43] – in your study for the night… – Know what? -整晚关在书房里 -你知道吗
[15:45] …to chip away at your never-ending goddamn novel. 精雕细琢你那本没完没了的破小说
[15:49] I’ll clean up the kitchen, 我去打扫厨房
[15:50] – and bathe our filthy child. – If you could just– -给咱们家的脏小孩洗澡 -你能不能
[15:52] And we’ll just keep waltzing 我们就能轻轻松松地
[15:54] – through this goddamn… – Would you– -做着该死的 -你能不能
[15:55] – …proletariat dream. – No– -无产阶级梦想 -不
[15:57] Maybe if the goddamn baby wasn’t crying all the time, 如果该死的宝宝没有不停地哭
[16:00] I could finish the goddamn novel. 也许我就能写完那本该死的小说了
[16:02] I’m not a baby. I’m six. 我不是宝宝 我六岁了
[16:03] Yes, wah, wah, ga, ga, goo, goo. 没错 哇哇 嘎嘎 咕咕
[16:05] I’m forming sentences. 我会组句子了
[16:07] Oh, and I can’t? Everyone’s a critic. 我不会吗 人人都是批评家
[16:09] I can see the headline now, 我都能看到新闻标题了
[16:10] “Idiot Son Thinks Dad’s Book is Great, “白痴儿子认为父亲的书很棒
[16:12] comma, Son is Idiot.” 逗号 儿子是白痴”
[16:14] I didn’t say your book is great. 我没说你的书很棒
[16:15] I can’t live like this! 我受不了了
[16:17] I should have married Corbin Creamerman. 我该嫁给科宾·柯瑞门的
[16:19] Like he’d have you. 好像他会娶你似的
[16:20] Oh, he would have. And he would have been kind to me. 他会的 而且他会对我很好
[16:23] And he wouldn’t have been too much of a stubborn ass 他不会那么固执愚蠢 不愿意到
[16:26] to take a decent job at my father’s company! 我父亲的公司做一份体面的工作
[16:28] Fine! I’ll take the corner office, 好吧 我接受独立办公室
[16:30] with the company car, six-figure salary, 公司配车 六位数的薪水
[16:32] and four weeks paid vacation, 还有四周带薪休假
[16:33] but if my novel becomes bad because I no longer remember 但如果我因为忘记了工薪阶层的生活
[16:36] what it’s like to be working class, 而写不好小说
[16:37] we’ll know of whom to be blamed. 我们都清楚应该怪谁
[16:45] A little to the left. Good choice. 向左一点 明智的选择
[16:46] Just over… Careful with that. That looks great. 那边 小心点 看起来很好
[16:48] Hello? You’re always in the way. 喂 你总是挡道
[16:49] Why don’t you go play? 你出去玩吧
[16:51] – Go do something. – Bye, Mom. -去找点事干 -再见 妈妈
[16:52] You are fired. Vacuum. Thank you. Stat. 你被解雇了 吸尘 谢谢 立刻
[16:54] Goodbye. Thank you. 再见 谢谢
[16:55] Henrietta, will you help me pack this? 亨丽埃塔 你能帮我把这个包起来吗
[16:57] I want to bring it to my son. 我想把它拿到我儿子那里
[16:59] Oh, that’s so nice. I love a good painting. 太好了 我喜欢漂亮的画
[17:01] It’s like TV without all the talking and movement. 就像没有对话和动作的电视
[17:04] Jesus, what is that ghastly thing? 天呐 那个可怕的东西是什么
[17:06] It belonged to Father. 这是父亲留下来的
[17:08] I’m giving it to BoJack. 我要把它送给波杰克
[17:10] I never cared for the aesthetic arts. Dulls the senses. 我从来都不关心审美艺术 会让人迟钝
[17:12] Art should be straightforward and utilitarian, like my novel. 艺术应该直率而功利 就像我的小说
[17:16] I can’t wait to read it. 我等不及拜读大作了
[17:17] Books are fantastic. The words tell stories. 书籍太了不起了 用文字讲故事
[17:20] – Henrietta, the painting. – Right away, Mrs. Horseman. -亨丽埃塔 画 -马上 夫人
[17:23] I shouldn’t have to ask you twice. 不应该让我问你两次的
[17:24] God gave you two ears and me only the one mouth, after all. 毕竟上帝给你两只耳朵 只给我一张嘴
[17:29] – You could be nicer to her. – No one’s ever nice to me. -你可以对她态度好点的 -没人对我好
[17:32] – Why should I be nice? – Beatrice… -为什么我要对别人好 -碧翠斯
[17:34] Just because the maid bats her little eyes at you 就因为女佣眨着小眼睛
[17:37] and makes barely-qualifying-for-conversation conversation, 和人进行”几乎算不上交谈”的交谈
[17:40] doesn’t mean I’m so easily seduced. 并不意味着我会被轻易引诱
[17:42] I don’t know what you’re insinuating. I– 我不知道你在暗示什么 我
[17:44] Oh, I’m sure she makes you feel like a big smart man, 她肯定让你觉得自己是个聪明的男子汉
[17:48] never challenges you, 从不对你表示质疑
[17:50] and thanks you for helping her study for nursing school. 并且感谢你资助她到护理学院学习
[17:53] As a matter of fact, she is studying for nursing. 实际上 她确实在学习护理
[17:55] I know. I can hear your flirting through the wall, 我知道 我能听到你们在隔壁调情
[17:58] when you’re supposedly “Working on your novel.” 就在你所谓的”写小说”时间
[18:00] I bet you think she’s falling in love with you. 我敢打赌你觉得她爱上你了
[18:02] You sensitive, misunderstood artist. 你这个敏感的 被世人误解的艺术家
[18:05] Won’t she be disappointed. 她肯定不会失望的
[18:07] I don’t know why you don’t just get a divorce already. 我不明白为什么你们不直接离婚
[18:09] Oh, sure, that’s the Hollywood way. 没错 这是好莱坞的生活方式
[18:11] “We’re out of mustard. Let’s get a divorce!” “家里没有芥末了 我们离婚吧”
[18:12] “I’m a little sad. Divorce!” “我有点不开心 离婚”
[18:14] “We’ve grown apart over the years “这些年我们渐行渐远
[18:15] and our adult child has moved out of the house 我们的成年儿子搬出去了
[18:17] and there’s no reason for us to stay together. Divorce!” 我们也没有在一起的理由了 离婚”
[18:20] That actually is a legitimate reason to get a divorce. 这个确实是离婚的正当理由
[18:23] Well, who else would have me now? 你把我的身体糟蹋成这样
[18:24] After what you did to my body? 还有谁会愿意娶我呢
[18:26] – What I did? – Anyway, do you want this painting? -我糟蹋 -不管怎样 你要这幅画吗
[18:29] It belonged to your grandfather, 是你外祖父留下来的
[18:30] a man who knew what marriage meant. 他深知婚姻的意义
[18:34] – Sure. – I drove it all the way down here, didn’t I? -当然 -我大老远送过来 不是吗
[18:36] – You might as well take it. – I said I’ll take it. -你还是收下比较好 -我说了我要
[18:39] Of course. Take. That’s all you ever do. 没错 要 你只会索取
[18:43] How long you sticking around for, Mom? 你要在这儿待多久 妈
[18:44] Just pour me a drink and I’ll be on my way. 给我倒杯酒 然后我就走
[18:46] Yeah, let’s get you good and liquored up 把你好好灌醉
[18:48] before you drive up the coast. 然后让你沿海岸线开车
[18:49] I got a date with Tonya Harding tonight. 我今晚要和汤娅·哈丁约会
[18:49] 汤娅·哈丁与南希·克里根 同为美国花样滑冰运动员 1994年冬奥会前 哈丁指使他人打伤克里根右膝 并因此遭美国花滑协会终身禁赛
[18:52] She was the good one? I always get them confused. 她是好的那个吧 我总是把她们俩搞混
[18:54] I heard your show was canceled. 听说你的剧被砍了
[18:56] Three years ago now. You’re really on the pulse, huh? 三年前的事了 你真是与时俱进啊
[18:58] I never understood the appeal. 我从来都不懂有什么好看的
[19:00] It’s just a bunch of silly stories. 就是一堆傻不拉几的故事
[19:02] Some people like silly stories. 有些人喜欢傻不拉几的故事
[19:03] Lotta good they ever did me. 对我来说没什么好处
[19:05] It’s not Ibsen, but… 虽然不是易卜生的剧作 但是
[19:06] It would only depress me to watch you bumble around like that. 看你那样瞎折腾只会让我难过
[19:10] All the sacrifices I made, so that you could do this. 我牺牲了那么多 就是为了让你干这个
[19:16] Thanks for the painting. 谢谢你的画
[19:17] It’ll be nice to have something 有个东西一直提醒我
[19:18] that always reminds me of this conversation. 让我想起这段对话 真是不错
[19:37] – Uh, Beatrice. – What? -碧翠斯 -怎么了
[19:38] I, uh– 我
[19:40] I gummed things up. 我搞砸了
[19:43] It’s Henrietta. 是亨丽埃塔
[19:45] The girl went and got herself pregnant. 她把自己的肚子搞大了
[19:48] Oh, she got herself pregnant? 是她自己搞大的
[19:49] Can you talk to her? Just woman to woman? 你能找她谈谈吗 女人之间
[19:51] She wants to have the baby. I– I can’t talk her out of it. 她想把孩子生下来 我 我说服不了她
[19:54] What do you want me to say? 你想让我说什么
[19:55] I’m out of options, Bea. 我没别的办法了 碧
[19:57] You think I enjoy groveling to my own wife, hat in hand? 你以为我很享受拿着帽子对你卑躬屈膝吗
[20:00] If you weren’t so neglectful in your wifely duties… 如果不是你没有尽到妻子的义务…
[20:02] – Don’t you dare. – I’m sorry. What do– -闭嘴吧 -我对不起你 我该怎么办…
[20:05] I don’t know what to do. I… 我不知道该怎么办了
[20:06] Please. Just– just fix this for me, please. 求你了 帮我搞定这件事吧
[20:12] I know you hate me, Bea, but please just think of the poor girl. 我知道你恨我 碧 请你为那个可怜的女孩想想
[20:19] Oh, God. 天哪
[20:23] You’re fired, of course. 你被解雇了
[20:24] I’m so sorry, Mrs. Horseman. 我对不起你 夫人
[20:27] He was just so kind to me and I felt so– 他对我太好了 所以我…
[20:29] Let me guess, he said you reminded him of his dead mother. 让我猜猜 他说你让他想起了他去世的妈妈
[20:33] He said she had hair like mine. He saw it in a picture once. 他说她的头发跟我一样 他在照片里面看过
[20:38] – Do you really want this child? – I… I think so? -你真的想要生下这个孩子吗 -我想生下来
[20:42] It’s a baby horse. A girl. 是个小母马
[20:46] I need help. I’m studying to be a nurse, 我需要帮助 我在学习护理
[20:48] and tuition keeps going up. 可是学费一直上涨
[20:50] None of that is my fault. 都不是我的错
[20:52] If I can just finish school and get a job, it’ll be okay. 如果我能完成学业找到工作 一切都会好起来
[20:56] And who’s going to care for the baby while you work? 你工作的时候谁来照顾孩子
[20:58] Because God knows he won’t. 因为上帝不会给你带孩子的
[21:02] Well, don’t do that. What does that solve? 别哭了 哭不能解决问题
[21:05] I don’t know what else to do, Mrs. Horseman. 除了哭 我也不知道该怎么办 夫人
[21:08] All right. We’ll pay for your tuition. 好吧 我们给你付学费
[21:11] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -是的
[21:13] And you’ll give the baby up for adoption. 你必须把这个孩子送给别人领养
[21:17] No. 不行
[21:18] You think you want this, but you don’t. Not like this. 你以为你这是你想要的吗 其实不是的
[21:21] Mrs. Horseman– 夫人…
[21:21] Don’t throw away your dreams for this child. 不要因为这个孩子放弃你的梦想
[21:24] Don’t let that man poison your life the way he did mine. 不要让那个男人像毁了我一样毁了你
[21:27] You are going to finish your schooling and become a nurse. 你要完成学业 成为一名护士
[21:30] You’ll meet a man, a good man, and you’ll have a family, 遇到一个男人 一个好男人 嫁给他
[21:32] but please believe me, you don’t want this. 但是请相信我 现在这样可不是你想要的
[21:37] Please, Henrietta, you have to believe me. 亨丽埃塔 你必须相信我
[21:39] Please, don’t do what I did. 求你了 你不要走我的老路
[21:55] My– My baby! Where’s my baby? 我的娃娃 我的娃娃去哪儿了
[22:08] Oh, look at you. 你看你
[22:11] You did it, Henrietta. 你很棒 亨丽埃塔
[22:14] Oh, my God. 天哪
[22:19] No, no, no. No, please. 不要 求你们了
[22:21] Please don’t. Stop. 住手 求你们了
[22:23] Stop! Why are you doing this? 住手 你们为什么要这么做
[22:26] Beatrice, remember what we say about crying? 碧翠斯 记得我们说过吗
[22:29] Crying is stupid. 哭泣是愚蠢的
[22:30] But, Father, tell them not to burn my things. 但是 爸爸 让他们不要烧掉我的东西
[22:33] But, darling, they have to. 亲爱的 他们必须这么做
[22:34] Your sickness has infected everything. 你的病已经传染了所有东西
[22:37] The hard part is over. 最艰难的时期过去了
[22:38] Wait. Wait. I wanna hold her. 等等 等等 我想抱抱她
[22:40] – No. You’ll get attached. -Wait! -不行 你会舍不得的 -等等
[22:42] It all must be destroyed for your own good. 为了你的好 我们必须烧掉他们
[22:45] – I need to hold her. – This is for your own good. -我要抱抱她 -这是为你好
[22:47] – But not my baby. – Yes. Especially your baby. -别烧掉我的娃娃 -不行 特别是这个娃娃
[22:52] See, doesn’t that feel better? 看到没 这样感觉好点没
[22:53] No! 不要
[22:56] My baby! 我的孩子娃娃
[22:57] Wait, please. I need to hold her. 等等 求你了 我想抱抱她
[22:59] No, no. 不行
[23:00] Wait. No, please come back. I need to hold her. Please. 等等 求你不要走 我要抱抱她 求你了
[23:04] No! 不要
[23:06] Come on now, be strong. 别哭 你得坚强
[23:07] You can’t let your womanly emotions consume you. 不要让女人的情绪毁了你
[23:10] You don’t wanna end up like your mother now, do you? 你不想最后变成你妈妈那样吧
[23:15] – No. – I promise. -不想 -我保证
[23:16] One day this will all be a pleasant memory. 有一天 这些都将成为愉快的回忆
[23:29] Best of luck. See ya never. 祝你好运 后会无期
[23:32] – Who is that? – Bye, Mom. -你是谁 -再见 妈妈
[23:35] BoJack? 波杰克吗
[23:37] – Mom? – BoJack? Is that you? -妈妈 -波杰克 是你吗
[23:40] Yeah, it’s me. 没错 是我
[23:42] – Well, oh, what is this place? – This is where you live now. -好吧 这是哪儿 -这是你现在住的地方
[23:46] – No. Is it? No. – Mom… -不对 -妈妈…
[23:48] – Where are we, BoJack? – I just told you. -波杰克 我们在哪里 -我刚刚告诉你了
[23:50] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[23:52] – Where… Where am I? – You’re… -我在哪儿 -你在…
[23:56] in Michigan. 密歇根
[23:57] – Michigan? – Yeah. -密歇根吗 -没错
[24:00] – At the lake house. – I am? -在湖畔小屋 -真的吗
[24:02] It’s a– It’s a warm summer night, 温暖的夏日之夜
[24:04] and the fireflies are dancing in the sky. 萤火虫漫天飞舞
[24:08] And your whole family is here. 你全家都在这里
[24:11] And they’re telling you that everything is gonna be all right. 他们告诉你 一切都会好起来的
[24:14] Yes. That’s right. What else? 没错 还有别的呢
[24:18] The crickets are– are chirping, and the lake is still, 蟋蟀吱吱地叫着 湖面非常的宁静
[24:22] and the night is full of stars. 夜空中星光闪闪
[24:25] I can see it. It’s so clear. 我看到了 非常清楚
[24:29] What are we doing here, BoJack? 我们在这里做什么 波杰克
[24:31] We’re sitting on the back porch, 我们正坐在后阳台
[24:32] and we’re listening to your brother play the piano, 我们在听你哥哥弹钢琴
[24:35] and we’re eating ice cream. 还吃着冰激凌
[24:37] Vanilla ice cream. 香草味冰激凌
[24:39] Yes. That’s right. 没错
[24:41] Oh, it’s all so marvelous. 一切都太棒了
[24:44] Can you taste the ice cream, Mom? 你要尝尝冰激凌吗 妈妈
[24:46] Oh, BoJack. 波杰克
[24:47] It’s so… 这冰激凌
[24:51] delicious. 太好吃了
[24:55] *Back in the ’90s I was in a very famous TV show* *九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
[25:03] – *I’m BoJack the Horseman* – *BoJack!* -*我是马男波杰克* -*波杰克*
[25:06] *BoJack the Horseman don’t act like you don’t know* *那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
[25:13] *And I’m trying to hold on to my past* *我想沉迷过去*
[25:17] *It’s been so long I don’t think I’m gonna last* *都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
[25:22] *I guess I’ll just try and make you understand* *我应该会努力让你明白*
[25:26] *That I’m more horse than a man* *比起人我更像马*
[25:30] *Or I’m more man than a horse* *还是比起马我更像人*
[25:34] *BoJack!* *波杰克*
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme