时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Piece of shit. Stupid piece of shit. | 人渣 傻逼人渣 |
[00:09] | You’re a real stupid piece of shit. | 你真的是个大傻逼人渣 |
[00:11] | But I know I’m a piece of shit. | 但我知道自己是人渣 |
[00:13] | That makes me better than all the pieces of shit | 所以我要好过那些 |
[00:14] | who don’t know they’re pieces of shit. | 没有自知之明的人渣 |
[00:16] | Or is it worse? Breakfast. | 或者比他们还要糟糕 早餐 |
[00:18] | Oh, I don’t deserve breakfast. Shut up. | 我不配吃早餐 闭嘴 |
[00:20] | Don’t feel sorry for yourself. Get breakfast, you stupid fat-ass. | 别顾影自怜 快吃早餐 你个肥猪 |
[00:24] | These are cookies. This is not breakfast. | 这是饼干 不是早餐 |
[00:26] | You are eating cookies. Stop it. | 你在吃饼干 快停下 |
[00:28] | Stop eating cookies, go make yourself breakfast. | 别吃饼干 去做早餐 |
[00:30] | Stop it. Don’t eat one more cookie. | 快停下 一块都别再吃了 |
[00:31] | Put that down. Do not eat that cookie. | 放开那块饼干 别吃 |
[00:34] | I can’t believe you ate that cookie. | 我不敢相信你竟然吃了那块饼干 |
[00:35] | – Hey, BoJack, we need milk. – For the baby. | -波杰克 我们需要牛奶 -给宝宝喝 |
[00:38] | – For the what? – Where is the baby? I just saw… | -给谁喝 -宝宝在哪 我刚才看见… |
[00:40] | – Can I borrow your car? – What baby? | -我能借你的车吗 -什么宝宝 |
[00:41] | I don’t know. Tina’s gonna make breakfast. | 我不知道 蒂娜准备做早餐 |
[00:43] | She needs milk. Can I take the car or what? | 她需要牛奶 我能开你车去买吗 |
[00:45] | Shit. I don’t want her driving my car, | 见鬼 我不想让她开我的车 |
[00:47] | getting her grubby hands all over. | 让她的脏爪子在我车上乱摸 |
[00:48] | She’s not grubby, she’s your daughter, you piece of garbage. | 她不脏 她是你女儿 你这个垃圾 |
[00:51] | You’re a piece of garbage, a real shitty piece of garbage. | 你就是垃圾 十足的垃圾败类 |
[00:54] | OK, think, idiot. If she takes the car, | 动点脑子 傻逼 如果她开车走 |
[00:56] | you’re trapped here | 你会困在这里 |
[00:57] | with Mom and her spooky lazy eyes. | 和你妈还有她哀怨失神的双眼呆在一起 |
[00:58] | But if you get the milk and leave Hollyhock with Mom, | 但如果你去买牛奶 留下霍莉霍克和你妈在一起 |
[01:00] | she could tell things about you, | 她可能会说关于你的事 |
[01:02] | poison your daughter against you, that what you want? | 教唆你女儿和你作对 你想要哪个 |
[01:04] | Okay, how about, um… Hold on. | 好吧 不如…等等 |
[01:06] | They’re looking. Say something! | 她们正盯着呢 快说点什么 |
[01:07] | Open your idiot dumb mouth! | 快张开你的笨嘴 |
[01:09] | I will get milk. | 我去买牛奶吧 |
[01:12] | Milk, milk. What are they talking about now? | 牛奶牛奶 她们现在在谈些什么 |
[01:15] | Probably you and what a dumb | 很可能在谈论你 说你有多蠢 |
[01:16] | piece of trash you are, you fat sack of idiot. | 多垃圾 你个傻逼 |
[01:18] | Why not do the world a favor and swerve into oncoming traffic? | 你干嘛不帮世界一个忙 掉头冲向湍急车流 |
[01:21] | No, you don’t deserve to die young, only the greats die young. | 不 你不配早死 只有伟人才能英年早逝 |
[01:23] | 巴迪·霍利(摇滚歌手 22岁卒) 图派克·夏库尔(说唱歌手 25岁卒) | |
[01:24] | Oh, now you think you’re young all of a sudden? | 现在你突然觉得自己很年轻吗 |
[01:28] | One drink. | 就喝一杯 |
[01:31] | Is it night suddenly? | 怎么突然就天黑了 |
[01:32] | Suddenly sundown. | 突然的日落 |
[01:34] | Suddenly “Sooze-town.” | 突然的”苏斯镇” |
[01:35] | What was that show? “Suddenly Sooze-town?” | 那部电视剧叫什么来着 “突然的苏斯镇”吗 |
[01:37] | Brooke Shields… something? | 波姬·小丝什么的 |
[01:39] | Show was on for five years | 电视剧播了五年 |
[01:40] | and now nobody– Oh, my God, is that life? | 现在没人…天呐 这就是人生吗 |
[01:42] | You’re there, you do your thing, and then people forget. | 你来到世上 有所作为 然后人们全忘了 |
[01:44] | “Forget it, Jake. It’s Sooze-town.” | “算了 杰克 这是苏斯镇” |
[01:47] | Is that me? Am I the Suddenly Sooze-town of people? | 那是我吗 我是”突然的苏斯镇”里的人物吗 |
[01:49] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[01:52] | Oh, shit. You gotta drive. Sober up, buddy. | 妈的 你得开车了 清醒点 兄弟 |
[01:54] | Here we go, sober… now! | 来吧 立即清醒 |
[01:56] | Sober, now! | 立即清醒 |
[01:58] | Come on, you drunk piece of shit, be less drunk. | 拜托 你喝醉了 别太醉 |
[02:01] | Now! Okay. | 就现在 好了 |
[02:08] | Idiot. What’d you do all day? Piece of shit. | 傻逼 你一整天做了些什么 人渣 |
[02:11] | That’s a day you’ll never get back. | 时光一去不复返 |
[02:12] | What was that? You’re a real piece of– | 那是什么 你真的是个… |
[02:14] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[02:17] | Did you get the milk? | 买牛奶了吗 |
[03:16] | Stupid piece of shit. | 傻逼人渣 |
[03:19] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[03:22] | If you’re looking for the milk Tina ended up getting, | 你在找牛奶吗 蒂娜用光了 |
[03:25] | Tina is using it to make us all breakfast. | 蒂娜用牛奶给我们做了早餐 |
[03:29] | Well, it’s about time someone pulls their weight around here. | 是时候某人做好自己份内的工作了 |
[03:32] | Henrietta, you should make a healthy breakfast. | 亨丽埃塔 你该做健康早餐 |
[03:35] | – Okay, that’s enough from you. – For the baby. | -好了 你闹够了吧 -为了宝宝 |
[03:39] | No one loves a Fatty Patty. | 没人喜欢吃高脂馅饼 |
[03:45] | Is my house on a slant or something? | 我家建在斜面上还是怎样 |
[03:51] | – This wall needs to be painted. – I’m gonna go. | -这面墙该粉刷了 -我要走了 |
[03:55] | You don’t want to stick around, eat breakfast together? | 你不想再待会儿 跟我们一起吃早餐吗 |
[03:57] | Great pitch, love your energy. It’s a pass. | 好提议 喜欢你的活力 早餐还是算了 |
[04:01] | What are you doing? Go home. | 你在干嘛 回家去 |
[04:03] | You’re parked on Mulholland doing nothing, | 你把车停在穆赫兰道上无所事事 |
[04:04] | you could be eating breakfast | 你可以跟失散已久的女儿 |
[04:06] | with your long-lost daughter and dying mother. | 和死期将至的母亲共进早餐 |
[04:07] | You are a terrible person. | 你真是个烂人 |
[04:09] | Use the shoulder, asshole! | 停到路肩去 混蛋 |
[04:12] | He gets it. | 他说得对 |
[04:17] | I know, I wanted to tell you right away. | 我知道 我想马上告诉你 |
[04:19] | – Right this way. – Oh, I gotta go. See you tonight. | -走这边 -我得挂了 晚上见 |
[04:22] | If it isn’t my favorite client, Courtney Portnoy, | 这不是我最爱的客户 考特尼·波特诺伊 |
[04:25] | and also another client, Todd. | 还有我的另一位客户 陶德吗 |
[04:27] | It’s always nice to be included in a sentence someone says. | 别人说话时提到我总是感觉不错 |
[04:31] | So bad news first: Ms. Taken was a miserable failure. | 首先有个坏消息 《女版飓风营救》拍得像车祸版 |
[04:34] | – Princess Carolyn– – But Courtney, more importantly, | -卡洛琳公主 -但是考特尼 更重要的是 |
[04:37] | audiences are going to adore your tour de force performance | 观众们会爱上你在《穿运动牛仔短裤的法庭记者》 |
[04:40] | as the forceful denim-clad court reporter | 讲述的一个生活奢华和穿运动牛仔短裤 |
[04:42] | in The Court Reporter Sported Jorts, | 法庭记者的故事里扮演一个有魄力的 |
[04:44] | the jet-setting jort-sporting court reporter story. | 穿牛仔短裤的法庭记者时的精湛演技 |
[04:47] | Yes, the film is spectacularly romantic and well-titled, | 对 这部电影很浪漫主义 名字也取得特好 |
[04:50] | but I need a change in representation. | 但我需要换一个代表 |
[04:52] | No! Courtney! Before you fire me– | 不 考特尼 在你解雇我之前… |
[04:54] | I’m not gonna fire you. Heavens, no! I fired my agents. | 不是解雇你 当然不会 我解雇了我的经纪人 |
[04:59] | Oh, good. Yeah, agents are replaceable. | 太好了 对 经纪人到处都有 |
[05:02] | A manager is forever. That’s the takeaway here. | 经理人只有一个 这是我现在的感想 |
[05:05] | I think you’ll fall in love with my new agent. | 我认为你会爱上我的新经纪人 |
[05:07] | – Love her already. Who is she? – He. | -已经爱上她了 她是谁 -是他 |
[05:10] | Yes, he, he, ha, ha. | 对 当然是他 |
[05:11] | – Now tell me her name. – Rutabaga Rabitowitz. | -现在告诉我她的名字 -鲁塔贝格·兔威特 |
[05:14] | Oh, fish. | 喵了个咪 |
[05:16] | We got a nice bounce off of Court’s engagement. | 我们对于考特的订婚大肆议论了一番 |
[05:19] | “Court” is what I’m calling Courtney for wordplay-related reasons | 考特[法庭]是考特尼的双关代称 |
[05:21] | that’ll become apparent at the end of this sentence, | 这在句子结尾将会很明显 |
[05:24] | but that bounce has lost its pounce, | 但是那已经失去作用了 |
[05:26] | and if we want to keep this name in the news, | 如果我们想让这个名字出现在新闻里 |
[05:28] | we’re going to need a full-court press. | 我们就得全场紧逼[考特全名新闻] |
[05:32] | So what do you do after an engagement? | 所以订婚后你要做什么 |
[05:35] | D-d-d-doy! Wedding of the century. | 没错 世纪婚礼 |
[05:39] | We’re talking floral arrangements. | 我们来谈谈花卉布置 |
[05:40] | We’re talking procession of elephants. | 我们说的是大象游行 |
[05:42] | We’re talking Jaden Smith in a Clockwork Orange costume, | 我们说的是贾登·史密斯穿着《发条橙》的服装 |
[05:46] | reading a poem he wrote… | 读他写的诗 |
[05:47] | Does that poem rhyme? No! | 那首诗押韵吗 当然不 |
[05:48] | What are you, crazy? Of course it doesn’t. | 你疯了吗 当然不会押韵了 |
[05:50] | And, uh-oh, was someone looking for Sebastian Janikowski, | 有人在找塞巴斯蒂安·雅尼科夫斯基吗 |
[05:53] | because here’s the kicker– | 因为劲爆的是 |
[05:54] | we do the whole thing the weekend before the movie drops. Bam! | 我们要在周末电影上映前把整件事都搞定 |
[05:58] | – Weekend before the movie drops? – Boom! | -在电影上映前的周末 -对 |
[06:00] | – That’s this weekend. – Ka-zow! | -就是这周 -答对了 |
[06:01] | Four days from today. | 还有四天 |
[06:03] | Today? That’s today! | 今天 今天 |
[06:04] | Which is why it’s so perfect. No notice is the new notice. | 所以才完美 没有通知就是新的通知 |
[06:08] | This wedding is so fancy we don’t care if you have other plans. | 这个婚礼太梦幻了 我们不在乎你有没有别的计划 |
[06:11] | – Total status move. – You’re right. | -完全突然的举动 -你说得对 |
[06:13] | Being engaged is one thing, | 订婚是一回事 |
[06:15] | but I’m not sure I want to actually get married. | 但我不确定我真的想结婚 |
[06:17] | We can draw up a standard Hollywoo sham-marriage contract: | 我们可以拟定一个标准的好莱乌假结婚协议 |
[06:21] | three years, non-exclusive, huge payday. | 三年 不用对对方专一 大笔的经济补偿 |
[06:24] | And I presume you’ll be arranging everything. | 我想你一定准备好了一切 |
[06:26] | As Courtney’s agent I’m happy to help, | 作为考特尼的经纪人我很乐意帮忙 |
[06:28] | but I believe traditionally | 但是我认为从传统意义上来讲 |
[06:29] | it’s the bride’s manager who plans the wedding. | 应该是新郎的经理人负责策划婚礼 |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | Idiot. Stupid animal. Oaf. | 傻逼 二货 白痴 |
[06:39] | You are just the prettiest thing. | 你是最漂亮的 |
[06:41] | – Yes, you are. – Who are you talking to? | -是的 你是最漂亮的 -你在和谁说话 |
[06:44] | Keep it down, oaf. You’ll make the baby cry. | 小点声 白痴 你会把宝宝弄哭的 |
[06:47] | – Baby? – Yes, you are. | -宝宝 -是的 |
[06:48] | She kept asking where the baby was, | 她一直在问她的宝宝在哪 |
[06:49] | so I had Tina get her this doll. | 所以我让蒂娜把她的娃娃拿过来了 |
[06:51] | – She’s totes into it. – Mom is “Totes” into a baby? | -她特别喜欢 -妈”特别”喜欢一个宝宝 |
[06:55] | Is it possible the baby got dipped in brandy at some point? | 那宝宝是在白兰地里泡过吗 |
[06:57] | Or cigarettes, or regressive ideas about immigrants? | 或是在香烟还是什么关于移民的旧观念里泡过 |
[06:59] | – I think she just wanted a baby. – Coochie-coochie-coo… | -我想她只是想要个宝宝 -咯叽咯叽咯叽 |
[07:02] | You shouldn’t indulge her delusions. It’s not right. | 你不应该纵容她的幻想 这是不对的 |
[07:05] | But she seemed really down. And you’re never around anymore. | 但是她好像很不开心 你又一直都不在 |
[07:08] | It was getting depressing to look at her. | 看她那样很令人沮丧 |
[07:10] | That’s why I made her this pillowcase. | 所以我才做了这个枕头套 |
[07:12] | You just put this over her head and everything is fine. | 你把这个戴到她的头上 一切就都美好了 |
[07:15] | Dark in here. | 好黑啊 |
[07:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:19] | So they’re airing an F.H.B.A. Miami marathon this weekend. | 他们这周末要播FHBA迈阿密马拉松 |
[07:23] | Does anyone want to come over? | 有人要来吗 |
[07:25] | I actually have a big announcement. | 实际上 我有一件大事要宣布 |
[07:28] | I’m marrying Courtney Portnoy this weekend. | 我这周末要和考特尼·波特诺伊结婚 |
[07:32] | – Great, Todd. Good for you. – That’s amazing. | -太棒了 陶德 不错嘛 -真棒 |
[07:33] | I know it’s pretty wild for an asexual to get married, but… | 我知道性冷淡的人结婚是一件疯狂的事 |
[07:37] | Not really. John and I are aces and we’re married. | 不啊 约翰和我都性冷淡 我们俩就结婚了 |
[07:40] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[07:41] | Our wedding was nautical-themed. | 我们的婚礼是航海主题的 |
[07:42] | Why nautical? Is that, like, an asexual thing? | 为什么是航海主题 是性冷淡专属的吗 |
[07:45] | No, man. We just really like boats. | 不是 哥们 我们只是真的很喜欢船 |
[07:47] | Asexual just means you’re not interested in sex. | 性冷淡只意味着你对性不感兴趣 |
[07:49] | Some asexuals are also a-romantic, | 有些性冷淡者也是浪漫主义者 |
[07:52] | but others have relationships like anyone else. | 但其他不是浪漫主义者的也会像别人一样约会 |
[07:55] | But involving boats? | 但也包括船 |
[07:56] | I feel like you’re getting really hung up on the boats thing. | 我觉得你真的对船这件事想多了 |
[07:59] | So, it’s not weird for an ace to get married? | 所以性冷淡结婚并不奇怪吗 |
[08:02] | No, if you found someone who | 不奇怪啊 如果你找到一个 |
[08:03] | really accepts you for who you are, go for it. | 真的能接受你的人 就勇敢地爱吧 |
[08:06] | I will! I mean, I am. I mean, am I? | 我会的 我是说 我是 是吗 |
[08:13] | Beautiful eggs of ’44 | 美味的鸡蛋 |
[08:16] | For my baby, want some more? | 给我的宝贝 还想再来点吗 |
[08:19] | Beatrice, this coffee is amazing. | 碧翠斯 这咖啡的口感棒极了 |
[08:23] | You stupid garbage fire. Everything sucks. | 你个垃圾笨蛋 一切都糟透了 |
[08:25] | BoJack, did you see what your mother is doing? | 波杰克 你看到你妈在做什么了吗 |
[08:28] | Isn’t it incredible? | 很不可思议吧 |
[08:29] | Yeah, making breakfast at three in the afternoon. So with it. | 是啊 下午三点做早饭 真是不可思议 |
[08:32] | Isn’t this baby well-behaved? Hardly ever cries. | 这个宝宝真乖啊对不对 都不怎么哭 |
[08:36] | Probably because you’re such a good mother, Beatrice. | 也许那是因为你是一个好妈妈 碧翠斯 |
[08:38] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[08:39] | I was very nervous to have a baby in the house, | 我本来还很担心家里有个宝宝 |
[08:42] | but it turns out, all it needed is a mother’s love. | 结果 它所需要的只是妈妈的爱 |
[08:46] | Oh, when you grow up, you can be anything you want to be. | 等你长大了 你的梦想都会实现的 |
[08:50] | Lousy baby. What did it ever do that was so great? | 烂娃娃 它做过什么让它受到如此待遇 |
[08:53] | Am I jealous of a doll? | 我是在嫉妒一个娃娃吗 |
[08:54] | Maybe if that doll wasn’t so smug, | 也许如果那个娃娃没有那样满脸自得 |
[08:56] | looking at me with its creepy doll eyes… | 用它那恐怖的娃娃眼睛看着我… |
[08:58] | She’s tricking you, Hollyhock. | 她在玩弄你 霍莉霍克 |
[09:00] | – This is not what she’s really like. – Who cares? | -这不是她真实的样子 -谁在乎呢 |
[09:02] | Whatever beef you have with your mom, | 不管你和你妈之间有什么问题 |
[09:04] | that’s just a sweet confused old lady. | 她只是一位体贴迷糊的老妇人 |
[09:06] | – She’s right. -You’re wrong. She’s in there. | -她说得对 -你说错了 她没有迷糊 |
[09:08] | – She knows exactly what she’s doing. – You are so paranoid. | -她知道她在做什么 -你太多疑了 |
[09:11] | Please stop fighting. All this shouting is bad for the baby. | 麻烦你们别吵了 争吵对孩子不好 |
[09:14] | Where was that keen parenting insight 50 years ago? | 50年前你这敏锐的为人父母的见解在哪里 |
[09:17] | Henrietta, you’re unfit to be a parent. | 亨丽埃塔 你不适合为人父母 |
[09:20] | – I’m unfit? – It’s true, jackass. | -我不适合 -是的 混蛋 |
[09:21] | You think it’s so hard to be a parent to a doll? I could do that. | 你觉得当一个娃娃的父母很困难吗 我也能做到 |
[09:24] | Hey, look, I’m cradling the baby. Hope I don’t drop it! | 看 我正抱着宝宝呢 希望我不会摔了它 |
[09:29] | Oh, no! I dropped it, but it’s not crying. | 不 我摔了它了 但它没哭 |
[09:32] | Guess it’s okay. I’m an amazing parent. | 估计没什么事 我是个棒极了的家长 |
[09:34] | What if I left it in its room all day | 如果我把它整天丢在家里 |
[09:36] | and didn’t feed it or change it? | 不喂它 不给它换尿布呢 |
[09:37] | Oh, that’s okay, too. I must be mother of the year! | 那也没事 我肯定是年度最佳妈妈 |
[09:40] | – BoJack. – I know! What if for 18 years straight | -波杰克 -我知道 如果我告诉它 |
[09:42] | I just tell it how worthless it is every day, | 18年来 每一天它都是那样的一文不值 |
[09:45] | how it embarrasses me, | 令我蒙羞 |
[09:46] | how my life would be better if it was never born? | 如果没有它 我的人生会更加美好 |
[09:48] | Would that be a good idea? Probably, right? | 这是个好主意吗 也许吧 对吗 |
[09:50] | Give me the baby back, you worthless waste of my husband’s jism! | 把宝宝还给我 你这个我丈夫精液的无用产物 |
[09:54] | – Oh, so you do know who I am. – Govern yourself, Henrietta. | -所以你知道我是谁 -控制自己 亨丽埃塔 |
[09:58] | Hey, you think the baby would be okay | 如果我把这个娃娃扔下阳台 |
[09:59] | if I threw it over the side of my deck? | 它应该不会有事吧 |
[10:01] | Probably, right? | 也许吧 |
[10:02] | BoJack, don’t. | 波杰克 不要 |
[10:04] | Do it. | 就这么做 |
[10:05] | Nah, I’m just kidding around. Here you go, Mom. | 我开玩笑的 给你 妈妈 |
[10:08] | Oh, no! My hands are so slippery! | 不 我的手好滑 |
[10:10] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[10:14] | No! | 不 |
[10:18] | Nice arm. | 扔得好 |
[10:21] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[10:26] | You goddamn piece of shit idiot asshole. | 你这个操蛋的垃圾人渣 |
[10:30] | This is what you do. This is what you always do. | 你就是这样 你总是这样 |
[10:32] | This is why Mom loves Doll more than you. | 所以妈妈喜欢娃娃多过你 |
[10:34] | She’s right. Doll never hurt anybody. | 她是对的 娃娃从不伤害别人 |
[10:36] | Doll wouldn’t throw you over the side of a mountain. | 娃娃不会把你扔下山崖 |
[10:38] | Gotta make things right. Gotta get Doll back. | 必须弥补我的错误 得把娃娃找回来 |
[10:41] | Okay, one drink. And then, Doll back. | 先喝一杯 然后就去捡娃娃 |
[10:44] | You screw-up. You’re making your daughter hate you. | 你搞砸了 你让女儿讨厌你了 |
[10:46] | Which is good, because look what happens when people love you. | 这是好事 瞧爱你的人都有什么下场 |
[10:49] | Look at Penny. And Herb. And Sarah Lynn. | 看看佩妮 赫比 还有萨拉·琳 |
[10:52] | It’s because you made them love you, BoJack. | 这都是因为你让他们爱上你了 波杰克 |
[10:54] | You gotta fix this, dummy. How can you fix this? | 你得做出补救 笨马 怎样才能补救呢 |
[10:56] | Princess Carolyn? She hates your guts. | 卡洛琳公主 她恨死我了 |
[10:58] | Todd? No. Diane? Yes! Oh, good. | 陶德 不行 戴安 可以 好极了 |
[11:00] | Good old responsible Diane, she’ll know what to do. | 可靠的好戴安 她会知道该怎么办 |
[11:07] | “California can’t wait.” | “加州等不及了” |
[11:09] | Am I Ace of Base right now? | 我现在成爱司基地乐队了吗 |
[11:11] | Because all that I want is another one of these babies. | 因为我只想再来一杯这个 |
[11:14] | BoJack Horseman? | 马男波杰克 |
[11:15] | What is this, a will.I.Am-style celebrity endorsement video? | 这是威廉·亚当斯风格的名人背书视频吗 |
[11:18] | – Where’s Diane? – Oh, she’s on the roof. | -戴安在哪儿 -她在屋顶上 |
[11:20] | Boy, will she be surprised to see you. Diane! | 她见到你肯定很惊喜 戴安 |
[11:23] | What are you doing, idiot? | 你这个白痴到底在干什么 |
[11:24] | No, not like this. She doesn’t know I’m here. | 不能就这样见她 她不知道我在这里 |
[11:27] | First time she sees me can’t be drunk asking for help. | 她第一次见到我不能是喝醉求助这副样子 |
[11:29] | – What’s wrong? You need help? – Idiot. Idiot. | -怎么了 你需要帮忙吗 -白痴 大白痴 |
[11:31] | You gotta get me outta here. Where did I park? | 你得带我离开这里 我车停在哪儿了 |
[11:34] | I don’t think you should be driving right now. | 你现在不应该开车 |
[11:35] | Why don’t I make like Eddie Money and take you home tonight? | 不如我模仿埃迪·莫尼 今晚送你回家 |
[11:38] | No, I can’t go home. Not without Doll. | 我不能回家 得先找到娃娃 |
[11:41] | Also, Eddie Money doesn’t do the taking home | 再说埃迪·莫尼在成名曲《今晚带我回家》里 |
[11:42] | in “Take Me Home Tonight,” | 并没有送人回家 |
[11:44] | so if you’re taking me home, then I would be Eddie Money. | 所以如果你要送我回家 那我才是埃迪·莫尼 |
[11:47] | Okay, something’s going on with you. | 你有点不对劲 |
[11:49] | – It’s not like you to be so testy. – Yes, it is. | -这么暴躁不像你 -这就是我 |
[11:52] | Everyone, take the rest of the day off. | 所有人提早收工 |
[11:54] | My pal BoJack needs a friend day. California can wait! | 我的好兄弟波杰克需要朋友陪 加州可以等等 |
[11:59] | Elton, you have to play this wedding. | 埃尔顿 你一定要为这场婚礼演奏 |
[12:01] | We want one of those Stranger Things kids to be the ring-bearer. | 我们想让《怪奇物语》里的一个小孩来当戒童 |
[12:04] | They’re still little, right? | 他们还是孩子吧 |
[12:05] | You’re gonna do a duet with a hologram of Nat King Cole. | 你将和纳京高的全息影像表演二重唱 |
[12:08] | Or, if that’s cost-prohibitive, Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes. | 如果成本太高 就换成左眼丽莎 |
[12:11] | Puberty? Can we give them something for that? | 青春期了 能吃药延缓发育吗 |
[12:13] | – Great. – Fabulous. | -太好了 -棒极了 |
[12:15] | We are killing this. | 我们大杀四方 |
[12:16] | We are doing to this wedding | 我们对这场婚礼所做的 |
[12:17] | what Rob Durst did to that lady | 和罗伯·德斯特对那位女士所做的 |
[12:19] | and what Fred Durst did to his career. | 以及弗雷德·德斯特对自己事业所做的一样 |
[12:22] | I have terrible news. It’s Meryl Streep. | 有个噩耗 是梅丽尔·斯特里普 |
[12:25] | Did Meryl Streep die? | 梅丽尔·斯特里普死了吗 |
[12:27] | No, she’s retiring. | 不是 她要退休了 |
[12:29] | Mr. McGregor! | 麦戈雷格先生 |
[12:30] | You cannot just walk into a room and say, | 你不能就这样走进来说 |
[12:31] | “I have terrible news about Meryl Streep.” | “我有个关于梅丽尔·斯特里普的噩耗” |
[12:33] | Her retirement party is scheduled for this Saturday. | 她的退休派对安排在这个周六举行 |
[12:36] | All of Hollywoo will be attending. | 全好莱乌的人都会去参加 |
[12:37] | This Saturday? No, no, no! | 这个周六 不要啊 |
[12:39] | How is #TortneyChortnoy supposed to compete with that? | 托特尼·考特诺伊话题怎能赢得了那个啊 |
[12:42] | We’re toast. | 我们完蛋了 |
[12:43] | Unless, uh, we could somehow get Meryl to postpone her party? | 除非我们想办法让梅丽尔把派对延期 |
[12:48] | What if we put together a project so enticing | 要是我们准备一个非常诱人的项目 |
[12:51] | she couldn’t help but climb aboard? | 让她忍不住乖乖上钩呢 |
[12:53] | – One more gig… – Means no more retirement. | -再演一次 -就没有退休派对了 |
[12:56] | But what could we possibly | 但我们还能有什么提议 |
[12:57] | offer her that she hasn’t already done? | 是她没做过的呢 |
[13:00] | – What does every actor want to do? – Direct. | -每个演员的梦想是什么 -导演 |
[13:03] | – Direct! – Yeah. | -导演 -对 |
[13:05] | But the dream of any director is to work with Meryl Streep. | 但每个导演的梦想是和梅姨合作 |
[13:08] | You think Meryl wants to | 你以为梅丽尔想要 |
[13:09] | direct a bunch of actors who aren’t Meryl Streep? | 给一群不是梅丽尔·斯特里普的演员导戏吗 |
[13:11] | – Hah! What a nightmare! – Okay, all right. Okay, fine. | -那可是噩梦 -好吧 好吧 |
[13:13] | But, okay, okay, and this… | 不过 行吧 那这个呢 |
[13:15] | What if all the actors in the movie were Meryl Streep? | 要是电影里所有演员都是梅丽尔·斯特里普呢 |
[13:19] | – What? No! – Are you suggesting some sort of | -什么 太酷了吧 -你是在提议拍一部 |
[13:22] | Nutty Professor II: The Klumps type situation | 类似《肥佬教授2:孪生变》的电影 |
[13:24] | where Meryl Streep plays every role? | 让梅丽尔·斯特里普扮演所有角色吗 |
[13:26] | Bingo-bongo, weirdo-beardo. All the greats have done it. | 说对啦 胡子怪人 所有伟大演员都这么做过 |
[13:29] | Peter Sellers, Sir Alec Guinness, | 彼得·塞勒斯 亚力克·吉尼斯爵士 |
[13:31] | Flo from the Progressive ads. | “进步”广告的弗洛 |
[13:32] | Let’s take this to the Streep. | 我们快去找斯特里普吧 |
[13:37] | Hey, look. Maybe this is a baby? | 你瞧 可能这个是宝宝呢 |
[13:41] | Welcome… | 欢迎 |
[13:42] | …to the nightmare, non-sexy version | 来到人间噩梦 我的生活已经变成 |
[13:44] | of Three’s Company that my life has become. | 不性感版本的《三人行》 |
[13:46] | Oh, good. Instead of getting the doll back, | 真好 你不仅没兑现承诺 |
[13:48] | like you said you would, | 把娃娃找回来 |
[13:50] | you disappeared for a few hours and found a friend. | 还消失了几小时 并找到了个朋友 |
[13:52] | For your information, we are on the case. | 澄清一下 我们已经着手处理了 |
[13:54] | Just need a whiff of your mom to track the scent. | 我只需先闻一下你妈妈 好追踪气味 |
[13:56] | Uh, excuse me, young lady, I’m looking for a Beatrice, | 打扰了 这位少女 我在找碧翠斯 |
[13:59] | but you’re way too young | 但你这么年轻漂亮 |
[14:01] | and attractive to be that mean old crone. | 怎么会是那个恶毒干瘪的老太婆 |
[14:03] | – What? – What are you doing? | -什么 -你在干什么 |
[14:05] | Okay, I’m picking up on some fruity overtones. | 我闻到了一点果香 |
[14:08] | Oak, desert sage… No, I’m just kidding around. | 橡木 沙漠鼠尾草 我逗你们的 |
[14:12] | It’s smelling humor. | 这是嗅觉幽默 |
[14:13] | Is this the best time to be workshopping your tight five? | 现在是显摆你幽默感的好时机吗 |
[14:16] | Okay, got it. Ooh, this way? | 闻到了 这边 |
[14:19] | No! No, no. That way! | 不不 那边 |
[14:24] | Out the door! Come on! Here we go! | 到门外去 快点 来吧 |
[14:33] | Look at him. Not a care in the world. How does he do it? | 瞧瞧他 无忧无虑 他怎么做到的 |
[14:37] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[14:42] | – Hi, I’m– – BoJack Horseman. | -你好 我是… -马男波杰克 |
[14:43] | – Felicity Huffman? – Looking for this? | -菲丽西提·霍夫曼 -在找这个吗 |
[14:46] | – Yes! – Well, keep looking, buddy! | -是的 -继续找吧 |
[14:48] | You’re a real piece of shit, you know that? | 你就是一坨屎 知道吗 |
[14:51] | Yes. | 知道 |
[14:57] | So, instead of talking through your issues, | 你们不讨论彼此间的问题 |
[15:00] | your new thing is to just get in really big fights | 新的解决办法是大吵一架后 |
[15:03] | and then have hot angry sex? | 用火辣的愤怒性爱和好 |
[15:05] | – Yeah, but it kind of works. – Does it? | -是的 挺有用的 -真的吗 |
[15:08] | I’m sorry, I feel like we always talk about me. | 抱歉 我们好像总在谈论我的事 |
[15:10] | What’s going on with you, Roxie? | 你最近怎么样 罗克西 |
[15:12] | – I’m actually glad you asked, – I…Okay. | -很高兴你问起 -我… 好了 |
[15:15] | Hey, Diane, can I get your advice on something? | 你好 戴安 我能向你咨询件事吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah, of course. I’m not doing anything. | 当然可以 我现在没别的事 |
[15:19] | So, I have this friend, | 我有个朋友 |
[15:22] | and his name is Darnarius McQuimberton. | 他叫达内瑞斯·米昆波顿 |
[15:26] | Oh, yeah, I think I read an article about him | 他啊 我看过一篇关于他的文章 |
[15:29] | in Real, Not Made-Up, Person Magazine. | 在《真人 不是编的杂志》上 |
[15:31] | Darnarius is supposed to get married this weekend. | 达内瑞斯·米昆波顿这周末要结婚了 |
[15:34] | And it’s going to be an amazing wedding, | 婚礼也会非常盛大 |
[15:36] | but it’s kind of based on a lie. | 但这基本上都是建立在谎言之上的 |
[15:39] | Should he go through with it? | 他还应该继续下去吗 |
[15:40] | Well, all weddings are lies, right? Sort of. | 所有的婚礼差不多都是谎言 对吗 |
[15:43] | You’re making this big declaration | 你要郑重宣誓 |
[15:45] | about how you’re gonna stay with this person forever, | 说你如何将和这个人永远到老 |
[15:48] | but you don’t actually know that. | 但你其实并不能肯定 |
[15:50] | You’re just saying it. The whole thing is a farce. | 你只是说说而已 所有一切就是场闹剧 |
[15:52] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是啊 没错 |
[15:54] | But it’s a lie based on truth. | 但这个谎言是建立在真实之上的 |
[15:56] | Like, at the center of the farce | 就像 在这场闹剧的中心 |
[15:58] | there’s this nugget of something real and pure. | 有着一些真实而纯粹的金块 |
[16:01] | And that strange beautiful something | 而那陌生而美丽的东西 |
[16:04] | is why you put up with everything else, right? | 正是你忍受下所有不堪的原因 对吗 |
[16:06] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[16:07] | And sometimes it’s hard to remember that pure, shining thing | 有时候很难记起那个纯粹的 发光的东西 |
[16:11] | because it’s been painted over with so many arguments | 因为上面覆盖着太多争执 |
[16:14] | and compromises and disappointments. | 妥协和失望 |
[16:17] | But you have to believe it’s still down there somewhere, | 但你只能相信在层层掩盖下它依然存在 |
[16:20] | even if you can’t see it. | 即使你无法看见 |
[16:22] | And maybe even the belief in it | 也许对此的信念 |
[16:23] | is more important than the thing itself, | 要比这件事本身更为重要 |
[16:26] | but only as long as you still believe it. | 但你只能选择继续相信 |
[16:29] | – Does that make sense? – Yeah. Thanks, Diane. | -这样说得通吗 -嗯 谢谢 戴安 |
[16:32] | You’ve given me and Darquimbertus McNarington | 你给了我和达内瑞斯·米昆波顿 |
[16:36] | a lot to think about. | 很多值得思考的东西 |
[16:40] | That was good advice. I’m, like, a really good friend. | 那是个很好的建议 我是个很称职的朋友 |
[16:48] | – What? – Okay. | -什么 -好吧 |
[16:49] | So that doll actually belongs to my mom. | 那个娃娃其实是我妈的 |
[16:51] | She’s very sick, very frail. | 她病得很重 很虚弱 |
[16:53] | And I know you’re really mad at me because… | 我知道你对我很生气因为… |
[16:55] | Think, shit-for-brains, think. | 思考 用脑子好好想想 |
[16:56] | Why is Felicity Huffman mad at you? | 菲丽西提·霍夫曼为什么生你的气 |
[16:58] | You cut her off in traffic, got her fired off a project, | 你开车撞了她 害她被一个项目炒了鱿鱼 |
[17:00] | talked shit about her at an AIDS benefit | 在一次艾滋病慈善活动上说她坏话 |
[17:02] | and didn’t realize your mic was on. | 却没发现麦是开着的 |
[17:03] | I have been living directly | 我在你家楼下 |
[17:05] | under your house for the last 15 years. | 住了15年了 |
[17:08] | Do you have any idea how much shit | 你知道你从你的露天平台上 |
[17:09] | you throw over the side of your deck? | 扔了多少垃圾下来吗 |
[17:11] | Beer bottles, lit cigarettes, scripts where the lead is female. | 啤酒罐 烟头 主演是女性的剧本 |
[17:15] | One time, a mountain of regurgitated cotton candy | 有一次 还有一堆吐出来的棉花糖 |
[17:18] | sat on that hill for a month | 在那座山上堆了一个月 |
[17:20] | before sliding into my hot tub. | 然后滑进了我的热水浴池 |
[17:22] | Who you think has to deal with that? | 你觉得是谁处理的 |
[17:24] | I assume your maid or gardener or something? | 我猜是你的仆人或是园丁什么的 |
[17:27] | Well, yeah. But it’s still super-obnoxious. | 是的 但还是超级不爽 |
[17:30] | You’re not getting that doll back. | 我才不要把那个娃娃还给你 |
[17:32] | Citizens, citizens. | 大家都是文明市民 |
[17:33] | As the future governor of California, | 作为加州未来的州长 |
[17:35] | I pride myself on probably being able to reach compromises | 能利用意识形态光谱使大家达成妥协 |
[17:39] | across the ideological spectrum. | 这是我引以为傲的事 |
[17:41] | – What if we cut the baby in half? – What? | -不如我们把娃娃一分为二吧 -什么 |
[17:43] | – Why would we do that? – No. | -为什么要这么做 -不 |
[17:44] | So you both agree that’s a bad idea. | 所以你们都觉得这是个坏主意 |
[17:46] | Perhaps you’re not so different after all? | 也许你们也没有那么不同 |
[17:49] | – Advantage: Peanutbutter. – How is that…? | -优势 花生酱 -怎么会… |
[17:51] | Felicity Huffman, | 菲丽西提·霍夫曼 |
[17:52] | you are a beloved star of film and television. | 你是个广受欢迎的影视明星 |
[17:55] | BoJack, you have also appeared in film and television. | 波杰克 你也参演过影视剧 |
[17:59] | What’s that like? Discuss. | 那是什么感觉 讨论开始 |
[18:01] | I’m sorry for my acquaintance. | 我对我的行为深感抱歉 |
[18:03] | I’m actually a big fan. | 其实我是你的忠实影迷 |
[18:04] | I hope she has no follow-up questions. | 希望她没有后续提问 |
[18:06] | Really? So you’ve probably seen my new show, | 真的吗 那你可能看过我的新戏了 |
[18:08] | – F.H.B.A. Los Angeles. – What? | -FHBA洛杉矶 -什么 |
[18:10] | – Yup, love it. – How’d you like to do an arc for sweeps? | -是哦 很喜欢 -你愿意为我宣传吗 |
[18:13] | Ugh, TV? No. I just got out of that sinkhole. | 上电视吗 不 我刚跳出这个坑 |
[18:16] | He’ll do it, if you give us our doll back. | 他会的 如果你把我们的娃娃还给我们 |
[18:21] | What’s your status? | 你这边什么情况 |
[18:22] | I have breached Compound Streep. | 我已经突破斯特里普大院了 |
[18:24] | If I don’t make it out of this alive, | 如果我没能活着出来 |
[18:25] | just know I have already seen heaven | 记住我已经见过天堂了 |
[18:27] | and it is Meryl’s rose garden. | 那是梅丽尔的玫瑰花园 |
[18:29] | – And the offer? – I put it under a big box | -协议呢 -我放在一个大箱子下面了 |
[18:31] | that’s propped up by a stick. | 用一根木棍支撑着 |
[18:32] | If she goes to look and the box falls on her, | 如果她去看盒子底下有什么而被箱子子砸到 |
[18:34] | she’s contractually obligated to do the movie. | 就意味着她已经签约出演那部电影了 |
[18:36] | Yeah, I know what “packaging talent” means. | 我知道”打包人才”的意思 |
[18:38] | Okay, she’s walking up to the box. | 好了 她朝那个箱子走去了 |
[18:40] | She’s sniffing around, and… | 她在四处查看… |
[18:44] | We got Meryl! | 我们请到梅丽尔了 |
[18:46] | All right! Yes! | 成了 太好了 |
[18:49] | What if I kill myself by throwing myself off my deck | 要是我从我的露天平台跳楼自杀 |
[18:51] | into Felicity Huffman’s backyard. | 摔到菲丽西提·霍夫曼的后院里呢 |
[18:52] | If she found my dead body, would that’d show her. | 如果她发现了我的尸体 她会产生同情心吗 |
[18:55] | Why are we at a bar? | 我们为什么到酒吧了 |
[18:56] | We’re just celebrating getting doll back. | 我们准备庆祝拿回了娃娃 |
[18:59] | You don’t want to bring the doll back to your mom? | 你不想把娃娃还给你妈妈吗 |
[19:01] | I will. We’re just having a drink first. | 我会的 我们只是先喝一杯 |
[19:03] | – Relax. – Okay. | -放轻松 -好吧 |
[19:05] | He konws, he knows you’re terrible. | 他知道 他知道你很渣 |
[19:06] | He’s the biggest idiot in the world, | 他是世界上大的傻逼了 |
[19:08] | even he knows you’re terrible. | 就连他都知道你很渣 |
[19:09] | So when did you get a daughter? She’s new, right? | 你什么时候多了个女儿的 她是新出现的吧 |
[19:12] | Or was she always part of the gang? | 还是说她一直在你生命中 |
[19:14] | I met her about a month ago. | 我是大约一个月前认识她的 |
[19:16] | Yeah. And it was great, at first. | 是啊 感觉挺好的 一开始 |
[19:18] | But now I can feel her getting attached, | 但现在我能感觉她和我熟悉了起来 |
[19:19] | and I just know I’m gonna BoJack things up. | 我知道我还是会很波杰克 |
[19:21] | “BoJack things up?” | “很波杰克” |
[19:23] | You mean, show up somewhere and be the life of the party? | 你是说 出现在某地 成为派对焦点 |
[19:25] | Then share a laugh with your good friend, Mr. Peanutbutter? | 然后和你的好朋友 花生酱先生谈笑风生吗 |
[19:28] | No, obviously I meant screw everything up until she hates me. | 不 很明显我是说搞砸所有事直到她恨我 |
[19:31] | I don’t think I can take that. | 我觉得我承受不来 |
[19:32] | Maybe this time, don’t do the thing that makes her hate you. | 那你这一次 别做那些会让她恨你的事 |
[19:35] | I don’t want to, but every time she looks at me | 我也不想 但每次她用那无辜的大眼睛 |
[19:38] | with those big innocent eyes, | 看着我的时候 |
[19:39] | all I can think about is every shitty thing I’ve ever done, | 我想起的只有那些我做过的烂事 |
[19:42] | and I think, “I don’t deserve that kind of love.” | 我就会想”我配不上那种爱” |
[19:44] | Look, BoJack, I don’t know a lot about balancing a state budget | 波杰克 我不太了解国家预算平衡 |
[19:47] | or how a bill becomes a law. | 也不了解法案是怎么变成法律的 |
[19:49] | I don’t know a lot about a lot of things. | 很多事情我都不知道 |
[19:51] | But I do know this: everybody deserves to be loved. | 但我知道 每个人都值得被爱 |
[19:58] | So we put together an all-star wedding | 我们用一天的时间组织了一场全明星婚礼 |
[20:00] | and a Meryl Streep movie in one day! | 和一部梅丽尔·斯特里普的电影 |
[20:03] | – You got to admit, we’re a good team. – Rutabaga… | -你得承认我们的合作很成功 -鲁塔贝格 |
[20:05] | I know it wasn’t always smooth sailing | 我知道我们友谊的小船 |
[20:07] | for the Good Ship You and Me, | 并不是一帆风顺 |
[20:08] | but now you’ve got a boyfriend and I’ve got a family, | 但现在你有男朋友 我也成家了 |
[20:11] | and since we have to work together again, we’re a good team. | 既然必须再次合作 我们真的很适合搭档 |
[20:14] | Tell me you didn’t miss this. | 你肯定也很怀念 |
[20:16] | – Todd is on line two. – Aaah! Do you go through the walls? | -陶德在二号线 -你是穿墙进来的吗 |
[20:19] | Todd! Have you finished your groomsmen list? | 陶德 你准备好伴郎名单了吗 |
[20:21] | We gotta figure out how many parachutes we need. | 我们要确定降落伞的数量 |
[20:24] | Guys, I– I can’t marry Courtney. | 伙计们 我 我不能娶考特尼了 |
[20:27] | – What? – No! | -什么 -不 |
[20:28] | I’ve been doing some thinking, | 我一直在思考 |
[20:30] | and marriage is like a Tootsie Pop. | 婚姻就像夹心棒棒糖 |
[20:32] | The lollipop part is a lie, | 棒棒糖的部分是谎言 |
[20:35] | but at the center of the lie there’s a truth. | 但谎言中心是真实的 |
[20:37] | That’s the Tootsie Roll, and that’s why people get married. | 这就是夹心棒棒糖 所以人们会结婚 |
[20:41] | But if I married Courtney | 但是如果我和考特尼结婚 |
[20:43] | it would be a lie without any truth in it, | 那就是彻彻底底的谎言 |
[20:45] | like a Tootsie Pop with just the lollipop part | 就像只有棒棒糖外壳的夹心棒棒糖 |
[20:48] | and nothing in the middle. | 中间是空的 |
[20:51] | So, a lollipop? That’s still pretty good. | 棒棒糖 也不错啊 |
[20:54] | I guess it’s a bad analogy. | 可能这个类比不太恰当 |
[20:55] | But I don’t want a fake marriage. | 但我不想假结婚 |
[20:57] | I’m sorry I didn’t realize that before. | 很抱歉我没有早点意识到这一点 |
[21:01] | Okay, Todd. You gotta do what’s right for you. | 好吧 陶德 你应该做适合自己的事 |
[21:03] | Thanks, Princess Carolyn. Whoa– | 谢谢 卡洛琳公主 |
[21:06] | All right, blue sky time. | 好吧 白费功夫 |
[21:08] | Wedding’s off. Can we spin this somehow? | 婚礼泡汤了 有什么补救的办法吗 |
[21:11] | Courtney got jilted, play the sympathy card? | 考特尼被甩 打同情牌吗 |
[21:13] | I don’t know. I guess we could put out a statement or something. | 不知道 可以发表一个声明什么的吧 |
[21:15] | That’s your solution? | 这就是你的解决方法吗 |
[21:16] | What happened to the guy | 今天早上还 |
[21:17] | from this morning with all the big ideas? | 异想天开的那个人去哪儿了 |
[21:18] | Oh, that guy dies at six. This guy’s gotta get home. | 那个人六点就死了 这个人要回家 |
[21:21] | I got seven kids and a wife who’s really into me co-parenting, | 我有七个孩子 老婆还想和我共同养育 |
[21:25] | or, as she calls it, “Parenting.” | 用她的说法就是”养育” |
[21:27] | Well, can’t you tuck the kids into bed, | 你不能送他们上床 |
[21:28] | read them some script coverage | 读一段《月亮晚安》 |
[21:30] | of the film adaptation of Good Night Moon and then come back? | 改编电影的剧本 然后再回来吗 |
[21:32] | – This is important. – Well, my kids are important. | -这件事很重要 -我的孩子才重要 |
[21:35] | Fine, both things are equally important. | 好吧 两件事同样重要 |
[21:37] | Oh, my God, thank God you’re not a mother. | 天呐 幸亏你不是母亲 |
[21:39] | You would be hilarious at it. | 你带孩子肯定很搞笑 |
[21:42] | Hey, today was fun. I’ll call you in the morning. | 今天很开心 我明天早上联系你 |
[21:45] | We’ll figure this out. We’ll deal with it. | 我们会找到解决方法 处理好这件事 |
[21:49] | If you’d like to never see him again, | 如果你再也不想见到他 |
[21:51] | I have ways of getting rid of him. | 我这里有摆脱他的方法 |
[21:52] | What kind of ways? | 都有什么方法 |
[21:54] | Asking him politely to not come back. | 礼貌地请求他不要回来 |
[21:56] | Actually, that’s only one way. | 实际上 只有一种方法 |
[21:58] | I apologize for misleading you about the number of ways. | 很抱歉让你误以为有很多种方法了 |
[22:00] | He’s a jerk, right? It’s not just me? | 他就是个混蛋 不只是我这么想吧 |
[22:02] | I worked with guys like him at F.M.E. | 我在FME和这种人一起工作过 |
[22:03] | When I left, I swore I would never work at a big agency again, | 离开的时候我发誓再也不去大型公司工作了 |
[22:06] | because I can’t work with people like that. | 因为我无法与那样的人共事 |
[22:09] | You don’t think I’m like that? | 你觉得我不是那样的人吗 |
[22:10] | No, because you care about people other than yourself. | 不是 因为你关心其他人 |
[22:12] | And for what it’s worth, you will be a wonderful mother. | 不管怎样 你会成为一个很棒的母亲 |
[22:15] | -You’re not just saying that? -I never just say anything. | -你不是说说而已吧 -我从不随便说话 |
[22:18] | I choose words very carefully, | 我的用词非常谨慎 |
[22:19] | with an eye towards precision and expediency. | 力求精准得当 |
[22:22] | I’m surprised you haven’t noticed that. | 我很惊讶你没有注意到 |
[22:23] | Good night, Judah. | 晚安 犹大 |
[22:46] | – It’s about time, Henrietta. – You’re welcome. | -总算回来了 亨丽埃塔 -不客气 |
[22:56] | Go talk to her, idiot. | 去找她说话 蠢货 |
[22:58] | Drink first. No, you stupid alcoholic. | 先喝酒 不 愚蠢的酒鬼 |
[23:01] | Talk to your daughter. You’re ruining her. You know that, right? | 和你女儿聊天 你会毁了她的 知道吧 |
[23:03] | No matter what, your poison is already in her. | 不论如何 你的毒血已经在她身体里了 |
[23:05] | There’s nothing you can do. That’s not true. | 你无能为力了 不是这样的 |
[23:07] | Yeah, it is, you stupid piece of shit. | 就是这样 你这个愚蠢的垃圾 |
[23:08] | You’re a real stupid piece of shit, | 你就是一坨屎 |
[23:10] | and everywhere you go you destroy people. | 不管去哪儿都在破坏别人的生活 |
[23:12] | Of course your mother never loved you. What do you expect? | 你妈妈当然从来都不爱你 你指望什么 |
[23:14] | That’s why Sarah Lynn died. | 就是这样萨拉·琳才会死 |
[23:15] | That’s why Charlotte’ll never forgive you. | 就是这样夏洛特才不会原谅你 |
[23:16] | What you gonna do to Hollyhock? | 你要怎么对待霍莉霍克 |
[23:17] | What you gonna do, asshole? Shut up! | 你要怎么做 混蛋 闭嘴 |
[23:28] | Got Doll back. No big deal. | 娃娃找回来了 没什么大不了的 |
[23:30] | Where do you go, when you disappear all day? | 你消失一整天的时候都去哪儿了 |
[23:35] | Just drive around. Sometimes I go to a bar. | 只是开车转悠 有时候去酒吧 |
[23:38] | Sometimes I pull over by the side of the road, | 有时候停在路边 |
[23:40] | just sit there for hours. | 就在那儿坐几个小时 |
[23:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:45] | And you’d rather do that | 你宁愿那样 |
[23:47] | – than spend time with me? – Hollyhock… | -也不愿意和我在一起 -霍莉霍克 |
[23:49] | I know you didn’t ask for this dorky 17-year-old | 我知道你并不想要这个17岁的笨蛋 |
[23:52] | to just show up at your door. | 突然出现在你家门口 |
[23:53] | And I’m sorry if I’m annoying, but I didn’t ask… | 如果我很烦人 很抱歉 但不是我要 |
[23:55] | No, Hollyhock, I’m glad you’re here. | 不 霍莉霍克 我很高兴你在这里 |
[23:58] | If I’m shitty, that’s just because I’m shitty. | 如果我很渣 那是因为我本来就很渣 |
[24:00] | You’re allowed to be mad at me, | 你可以对我生气 |
[24:02] | but you need to know that whatever I do, | 但你要知道 不论我做什么 |
[24:03] | it’s not your fault. | 都不是你的错 |
[24:07] | I know. I mean, I know, | 我知道 我是说我懂 |
[24:09] | but I don’t always know, you know? | 但我并不是时刻都明白 你懂吗 |
[24:12] | Like, sometimes I have this tiny voice | 有时候我会听到脑子里 |
[24:13] | in the back of my head that goes, like, | 有个小小的声音在说 |
[24:15] | “Hey, everyone hates you! | “所有人都讨厌你 |
[24:17] | And they’re not wrong to feel that way!” | 他们这么想没有错” |
[24:19] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[24:21] | That voice, the one that | 那个声音 那个告诉你 |
[24:22] | tells you you’re worthless and stupid and ugly? | 自己毫无价值 又笨又丑的声音 |
[24:25] | It goes away, right? | 它会消失的 对吧 |
[24:28] | It’s just, like, a dumb teenage-girl thing, | 那只是 少女时期会有的蠢事 |
[24:30] | but then it goes away? | 以后会消失的吧 |
[24:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:38] | * Take my head and kick it in * | *在我脑海中肆意演绎* |
[24:39] | * Break some bread for all my sins * | *掰些面包忏悔我的罪孽* |
[24:41] | * Say a word, do it soon * | *说出来 马上做* |
[24:43] | * It’s too quiet in this room * | *这个房间太安静了* |
[24:45] | * I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub * | *我需要噪音 我需要毒品的眩晕* |
[24:49] | * Need the crack of a whip, Need some blood in the cut * | *要鞭打的脆响 要伤口的鲜血* |
[24:52] | * I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub * | *我需要噪音 我需要毒品的眩晕* |
[24:56] | * Need the crack of a whip, Need some blood in the cut * | *要鞭打的脆响 要伤口的鲜血* |
[24:59] | * I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub * | *我需要噪音 我需要毒品的眩晕* |
[25:03] | * Need the crack of a whip, Need some blood in the cut * | *要鞭打的脆响 要伤口的鲜血* |
[25:07] | * I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub * | *我需要噪音 我需要毒品的眩晕* |
[25:11] | * Need the crack of a whip, Need some blood in the cut * | *要鞭打的脆响 要伤口的鲜血* |
[25:14] | * I need blood in the cut. I need blood in the cut. * | *我要鲜血淋漓 我要血肉模糊* |