Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] Well, let me be the first to tell you: I’m bad news. 让我第一个告诉你 我是个讨厌鬼
[00:16] You’re actually not the first to tell me that. 事实上你不是第一个告诉我这个的
[00:18] I can’t offer you parental guidance or advice 我不能像普通父母那样给你指导 建议
[00:21] or love or support or prolonged conversation or interest in you, 亲情 支持 促膝长谈 关心在意
[00:24] – or remembering your name. -It’s Hollyhock. -甚至是记住你的名字 -我叫霍莉霍克
[00:27] – And I’m not looking for another dad. – Great. -而且我不是在找新爸爸 -很好
[00:29] But I’ve always wanted to know who my mother is. 但我一直想知道我妈是谁
[00:32] Your mother? What do I look like, Josh Radnor? 你妈妈 我看起来像乔什·拉德诺吗
[00:35] Nothing? Nothing for Josh Radnor. 不像吗 跟乔什·拉德诺无关
[00:37] How quickly we forget. 我们是忘得有多快
[00:38] Look, just tell me the name of 听着 你就直接告诉我在1999年12月
[00:40] the woman you had sex with in December 1999. 你上的那个女人叫什么名字
[00:44] That’s all the relationship we need to have. 我俩之间就这点关系
[00:46] That was quite a time for our nation, sex-wise… 那可是美国很重要的一段时期 性教育…
[00:49] Oh, 1999. 1999年
[00:52] Actually, I don’t need a whole long story. 事实上 我不需要听整个故事
[00:54] Just get to the point. 直接说重点吧
[00:55] The point is I banged a lot of women. 重点是我上过很多女人
[00:58] One-night stands, two-night stands, 一夜情 两夜情
[00:59] nooners, spooners, hot-air ballooners. 艳遇 同志情 火辣口交女
[01:01] So, out of all of these women 所以 所有这些女人
[01:03] it sounds like you really respected, 听起来你真的很尊重她们
[01:05] is there any chance one of them got pregnant 有可能她们中有人怀孕
[01:08] and then put the baby up for adoption? 然后把婴儿送人收养吗
[01:10] I guess Marcy was kind of a poking holes in the condom type. 我猜玛尔希会是那种给避孕套扎洞的人
[01:13] Real nutter. Good lay, though. 真是个疯女人 不过床技不错
[01:15] Glad to hear my mother was a “Nutter” And “A good lay.” 很高兴听到我妈是个”疯子”而且”床技好”
[01:19] Can I meet her? Where is she? 我能见见她吗 她在哪
[01:20] I bet she’s still in that same apartment in the Valley. 我打赌她还住在硅谷的那间公寓里
[01:23] What a dump! 简直是个垃圾场
[01:23] Can you take me there? 你能带我过去吗
[01:24] Help me find my mom and I’ll leave you alone forever. 帮我找到我妈 我就一辈子不再来烦你
[01:27] Deal. But can we go in the morning? 成交 但我们能明早出发吗
[01:29] It’s getting pretty late, I become a real asshole 现在真的很晚了 如果我晚上喝完酒
[01:31] if I don’t get a solid seven hours of bed drinking a night. 不能连续睡上七个小时 我会变成十足的混球
[01:34] I should get going. 我该走了
[01:36] My hostel’s all the way downtown in a pretty bad area. 我住的旅馆在遥远市中心很糟糕的一个片区
[01:40] Wait. 等等
[01:42] – Take this. – Okay. -带上这个 -好吧
[01:44] Here I go, hope there are no murderers out. 我走了 希望外面没有杀人犯
[01:48] Yes, everyone hopes that all the time. 对 这也是所有人的心愿
[01:50] – Okay, just do me a favor. – Ugh! What now? -好吧 那帮我个忙吧 -又是什么
[01:52] If I do get murdered, will you call my eight dads 如果我真的被杀了 你能给我八个爸爸打电话
[01:55] and tell them I love them? 帮我说我爱他们吗
[01:57] I gotta call all eight? They can’t work out a phone tree? 我要给八个人都打电话 他们不能互相通知吗
[02:00] If you’re gonna be a baby, stay here for the night. 如果你这么胆小 就在这里过夜吧
[02:02] – All right! – Take the couch and be quiet. -好啊 -睡沙发 安静点
[02:04] Don’t get on your phone 别拿起手机
[02:05] and text all your friends how sweet my house is. 发短信告诉你所有朋友我家有多棒
[02:07] Turn off all the lights when you’re going to sleep, 睡觉前关掉所有灯
[02:09] all of the lights. 记住是所有的灯
[02:17] Thank you, BoJack. 谢谢你 波杰克
[03:16] – Oh, I can’t– – Oh, you’re– you’re in my– -我不能… -你…你在我的…
[03:18] – Wait, I’m not really– – What if we try… -等等 我不太… -不如我们试试…
[03:20] Wait, I’m almost… Oh, no. 等等 我就快…不
[03:23] I don’t think it’s going to happen. 我觉得这行不通
[03:24] I’m sorry, it’s just difficult with all the– 抱歉 这样太困难了
[03:27] – Who gave Todd the air horn? – Right, right. -谁给了陶德扬声器 -对对
[03:29] – The campaign. – Exactly. -竞选 -没错
[03:31] But it’s just another two months, right? 但这只会持续两个月 对吗
[03:33] After the election everything goes back to normal. 等选举结束 一切都会恢复正常
[03:35] – Well, you know, unless I win. – Right. -除非是我赢了 -好吧
[03:37] I gotta tell you, I’m having a blast. 我得告诉你 我玩得很尽兴
[03:39] I always knew I was probably good at something, 我一直知道自己或许擅长点什么
[03:42] but I never knew what it was. 但一直没搞清楚到底是什么
[03:43] Thanks to Katrina, 多谢了卡特里娜
[03:45] I’ve finally realized I’m good at people liking me. 我最终意识到我很擅长让人们喜欢我
[03:47] That’s great, and you know I’m so happy for you, 这很棒 你也知道我为你高兴
[03:51] but do you have to be the pro-fracking candidate? 但你就非得做一个支持水力压裂的候选人吗
[03:55] Diane, this is the campaign. 戴安 这是竞选
[03:57] Nothing anyone says during a campaign matters. 在竞选期间 说什么都无所谓
[04:00] It’s just promising a bunch of stuff 你得许诺很多事情
[04:01] to get people to vote for you. 才能让人们投票给你
[04:03] Then when you get an office, you can do whatever you want. 然后等你上任时 就能想干嘛就干嘛
[04:06] – Democracy in action. – Mark my words– -这就是民主 -记住我的话…
[04:09] the only fracking that’s going to be happening 水力压裂只会发生在
[04:11] – is in this bedroom. – All right, guy. -这间卧室里 -好吧 小子
[04:14] I’m gonna drill you deep, 我会钻到你的深处
[04:15] and fill you with a mysterious substance 用神秘物质喂饱你
[04:18] that scientists still 而科学家们
[04:19] don’t quite understand the ramifications of. 还不太清楚这么做的后果
[04:22] This isn’t sexy for me– aaah! 我听着可不太感性趣
[04:23] Did someone say “Busy day”? 有人说过今天是”忙碌日”吗
[04:25] No one said “Busy day,” Katrina. 没人说过”忙碌日” 卡特里娜
[04:26] But what did we say about knocking? 但我们对敲门的事是怎么说的
[04:29] It wastes vital seconds we’ll never get back? 毁掉了我们再也无法找回的重要时刻吗
[04:31] Anyway, everyone who isn’t me needs to shut up right now. 总之 除我之外的所有人现在都得闭嘴
[04:34] No one else was talking. 除你之外没人在说话
[04:35] Because I actually have good news for once. 因为我终于有了一次好消息
[04:37] CNN released a poll today, and for the first time ever, CNN今天公布了一项民意调查 史上第一次
[04:40] – Mr. Peanutbutter is up. – Damn! -花生酱先生支持率上升了 -真牛逼
[04:42] Wow! Am I John Davidson, Cathy Lee Crosby 我现在是约翰·戴维森 卡西·李·克罗斯比
[04:44] and Fran Tarkenton right now, because that’s– 和弗兰·塔肯顿了吗 因为这…
[04:47] We don’t have time for whatever the reference you’re setting up. 我们没空听你列举参照人物
[04:49] We’re doing a presser in 30. 我们30分钟后要接受一个采访
[04:51] Go downstairs, get some breakfast. 下楼去 吃早餐
[04:52] Yeah! Breakfast! 好耶 吃早餐
[04:53] Am I Emilio Estevez, Molly Ringwald, 我是艾米利奥·艾斯特维兹 莫利·林沃德
[04:55] Judd Nelson, the principal… 贾德·尼尔森 那个主演…
[04:56] – Just get breakfast! – All right! -赶紧吃早餐去 -好吧
[04:58] Don’t you forget about me. 别忘了我
[05:00] Diane, you look sad. 戴安 你看起来很悲哀
[05:01] We were kind of in the middle of– 我们刚才正在…
[05:03] No, I’m saying you look sad. 不 我是说你看着让人悲哀
[05:05] Maybe you need to put on foundation, 也许你该抹点粉底
[05:07] blush around the cheeks or something. 擦点腮红之类的
[05:15] What the…? Huh? 搞 什么
[05:19] What’s going on down here? 这里怎么回事
[05:20] I was trying to make you breakfast 我想给你做早餐
[05:22] to thank you for letting me stay here! 好感谢你让我在这里过夜
[05:24] I put a Pop-Tart in the microwave! 我在微波炉里放了个馅饼
[05:26] Did you take the foil off? 你撕掉箔纸了吗
[05:27] No! I was doing it popcorn style! 没有 我想做爆米花风格的馅饼
[05:29] It’s all right, it’s not your fault. Making food is impossible. 没关系 这不是你的错 你不可能会做吃的
[05:32] Let’s get out of here and take you to your mom’s house. 我们走吧 我带你去找你妈
[05:34] Should we do something about the fire? 我们是不是该控制下火情
[05:36] Just leave it. It’ll tire itself out eventually. 别管了 反正最后总会熄的
[05:40] So, who is this lady? 那这位女士是谁
[05:42] It’s actually a cute story. 说起来还是段浪漫佳话
[05:44] She was the president of my fan club. 她是我影迷会的会长
[05:45] You had sex with the president of your fan club? 你和你影迷会的会长上床了
[05:48] Yeah. “Oh, my God, what a monster!” 是啊 “天呐 真是个大坏蛋”
[05:49] I slept with someone who loved me more than anybody else 我和一个比任何人都要爱我
[05:52] and dedicated her life to 倾其一生
[05:53] knowing things about me and caring about me. 了解我关心我的人上床了
[05:55] How could I be so shallow? 我为何如此肤浅
[05:57] You’re right, I’m sorry. Finish your cute story. 你说得对 抱歉 请讲完你的浪漫佳话
[06:00] That was the whole story. 我讲完了
[06:01] She was the president of my fan club, I had sex with her. 她是我影迷会的会长 我和她上了床
[06:03] Then I didn’t think about her for 18 years, 我18年来没想起过她
[06:06] and here we are. 现在我们要去找她了
[06:15] Good news, the results are in! 好消息 结果出来了
[06:18] Bad news, the results are bad. 但坏消息是 结果不是很理想
[06:20] Like an omelet bar at a mongoose convention, 就像猫鼬集会中的煎蛋卷吧一样
[06:22] you are running dangerously low on eggs. 你的卵子[鸡蛋]量非常低
[06:25] How many do I have left? 我还剩多少
[06:26] Well, let’s just say it’s more than Harry Potter movies, 打个比方吧 比哈利波特系列电影多点
[06:29] but fewer than James Bond movies. 但比007电影少点
[06:31] – Doctor, no! – What do you recommend? -医生 不是吧 -那你的建议是什么
[06:34] Hmm. Have you considered impregnating a younger woman? 你有考虑过让一个年轻点的女性受孕吗
[06:36] No, I want to do it with this woman. 没有 我想和这位女士做这件事
[06:38] You could try throwing money at the problem. 你可以试试砸钱解决问题
[06:40] You’re gonna want pre-natal vitamins, cervical mucus boosters, 你们会需要孕前维生素 宫颈粘液促进剂
[06:43] a “You Can Do It!” poster, and an iOvulate. “你可以做到的”的海报 还有排卵检测仪
[06:45] – “IOvulate”? – Let’s hope so! -“排卵检测仪” -希望你还能排卵
[06:48] This state-of-the-art bracelet tracks your cycle 这个最新科技的手环能追踪你的排卵期
[06:50] and also gives you up-to-date info on your ovulation. 还能显示你排卵的最新进展
[06:52] Plus, it’s voiced by Harvey Fierstein. 另外 这是由哈维·菲斯特恩配音的
[06:55] Hello, I’m Harvey Fierstein. 你好 我是哈维·菲斯特恩
[06:58] Let’s put a baby in you. 我们来造人吧
[07:05] BoJack? 波杰克
[07:06] Marcy, hey. 玛尔希 你好
[07:08] I knew it. I knew you’d come back. 我就知道 我就知道你会回来的
[07:10] Right. Um… here’s a very specific question: 好吧 现在有个很具体的问题
[07:12] after we had sex, did you by any chance 我们做完爱后 你有没有可能
[07:14] get pregnant and put a baby up for adoption? 怀了孕然后把孩子给别人收养了
[07:16] – Yes. – Wait, really? -有 -等下 真的吗
[07:17] Oh, my God, you’re my mother. Can I hug you? 天呐 你就是我妈妈 我能拥抱你吗
[07:21] I’m hugging my mother. 我抱住我妈妈了
[07:23] BoJack, I’m sorry, I really wanted to tell you. 波杰克 很抱歉 我那时真的很想告诉你
[07:25] But when I called the number that you gave me, 但我打给你给我的那个号码时
[07:28] it was for a sandwich shop in Temecula. 却打到特曼库拉的一家三明治店里去了
[07:30] Wha…? That’s so weird. You must have dialed it wrong. 什么 太奇怪了 你肯定是拨错号了
[07:33] And then I thought, well, 然后我就想
[07:34] you know, sooner or later you’d call me. 反正你迟早会打给我的
[07:38] Yeah, yeah, I was gonna, but then, you know, 9/11 happened… 是是 我是准备打给你 但遇上了911
[07:42] – Can you ever forgive me? – I think so. -你能原谅我吗 -我原谅你了
[07:44] Oh! I’m so sorry. Where are my manners? Please come in. 真抱歉 我怎么这么没礼貌 快请进
[07:48] And that was just such a tough time for our country… 那时是国家的危难时刻…
[07:53] 点击量排行榜 这些汤会令你发狂 明星被袭臀 六九式的六十九个日夜 我用润滑剂当过唇膏
[07:54] So, once we introduced vicious knife-play into our routine, 只要把邪恶的刀具性爱带进我们的日常生活
[07:58] it really gave our sex life the edge. 真的会给性生活增添刺激感
[08:01] Love it, crooshed it. 真喜欢 爱死了
[08:02] So the article is just about 所以这篇报道就是说
[08:03] a happy marriage with a healthy sex life? 性生活和谐的美满婚姻吗
[08:05] We already have Raquel’s piece about 69 days of sixty-nining. 已经有《拉克尔的六九式的六十九个日夜》了
[08:09] So croosh. 太赞了
[08:09] What about our readers who aren’t having sex with their husbands? 那那些没有和老公过性生活的读者呢
[08:13] Isn’t this just gonna make them feel bad? 这不会让她们觉得很不开心吗
[08:14] Not everyone gets to have great sex all the time, right? 不是所有人都一直能性福的 对吗
[08:18] Ladies? 你们说呢
[08:20] Diane? Can I talk to you in your office for a minute? 戴安 能去你办公室和你谈一会儿吗
[08:23] I don’t have an office. 我没有办公室
[08:24] You said offices have corners and corners are the patriarchy. 你说办公室有拐角 而拐角就象征着男权
[08:27] Fine. 好吧
[08:28] Can I talk to you in the hot-take, cool-down yoga area? 那我能在热进冷出的瑜伽区和你谈一下吗
[08:34] You seem tense. 你看起来很紧绷
[08:36] Have you been eating gluten 你是不是在吃含麸质食物
[08:37] and also not having sex with your husband? 而且和老公没有性生活
[08:39] Whoa, Stefani, that’s not– 斯蒂芬妮 不是…
[08:40] Diane, relax! This is not a conversation 戴安 放松 这不是员工
[08:43] between an employee and her superior. 和老板之间的对话
[08:46] This is a conversation between a friend and her superior. 这是场朋友和她老板之间的对话
[08:50] The campaign has been testing our marriage. 这场选举一直在考验我们的婚姻
[08:53] Obviously, it’s great to see Mr. Peanutbutter so excited, 很显然 看见花生酱先生这么激动是件好事
[08:56] and I am supporting that. 我也很支持他
[08:58] But if I’m being honest, 但说实话
[08:59] I can’t wait for it to be over so things can go back to normal. 我巴不得选举快结束 我们好回归正常生活
[09:02] – Hmm. And what happens if he wins? – He’s not going to win. -要是他赢了呢 -他不会赢的
[09:05] Did you see the new CNN poll this morning? 你看了美国有线今早的民意调查吗
[09:07] He could win. People do love fracking. 他能赢 大家都很喜欢水力压裂
[09:10] It’s fun to say! 这样说很有趣
[09:11] “Frack! Frack! Fricky-fricky-frack” “水压 水压 贱贱的水压”
[09:14] People wouldn’t love saying it 如果大家明白它的真正含义
[09:15] if they understood what it actually was. 就不会喜欢这么说的
[09:17] – So tell them. – I can’t go against my husband. -那你去告诉大家啊 -我不能反对我老公
[09:20] What the frack? Why not? You gotta do you, girl. 管它呢 为什么不 你要做自己
[09:23] I always say, you gotta do you. 我一直都在说 你要做自己
[09:26] And if he’s doing him, then who’s doing you? 如果他在做他自己 那谁来做你呢
[09:29] Because right now, it seems like no one’s doing you. 因为现在看来 没人在做你
[09:36] …and then when I was eight, 我八岁那年
[09:37] Lizzie Dunbar’s mom rented us 我去丽姿·邓巴家过夜
[09:39] all Freaky Friday for a sleepover, 她妈妈给我们租了整部《辣妈辣妹》
[09:40] and I got really sad because 我非常伤心 因为
[09:42] I realized I didn’t have a mom to switch bodies with. 我没有一个能互换身体的妈妈
[09:45] Am I talking a lot? I feel I’m talking a lot. 我是不是讲太多 我觉得我讲太多了
[09:47] – Yes. – Oh! I need to show you something. -是的 -我要给你看个东西
[09:49] Okay, so this may seem cuckoo, 好吧 这个可能看起来很疯狂
[09:51] but I was so head over heels in love with your father 但我完全痴迷地爱着你爸爸
[09:54] that after we made sweet love, and he didn’t call me again, 在我们共度良宵后 他没有再打给我
[09:57] I just got so jealous, 我醋意大发
[09:59] so I made a list of every girl he was with… 列了一张所有和他在一起过的女孩的名单
[10:00] 不不不 恨恨恨
[10:01] and I found their home addresses… 找到了她们的家庭住址
[10:04] …and drew Xs over their eyes. 还在她们的眼睛上画叉叉
[10:05] I’m loving this conversation but I have to go the bathroom now, 和你聊天很愉快 但我要去一下洗手间
[10:10] for non-me being weirded out 不是因为我觉得
[10:12] by this conversation-related reasons. 这场谈话非常不自在
[10:15] I just keep thinking about how different things would have been 我总是在想如果你给我打电话了
[10:18] if you’d have just called me. 一切会有什么不同
[10:19] We could have had a family together for 18 loving years. 我们本可以组成家庭 幸福地生活18年
[10:23] – That actually might have been really– – BoJack! -其实那可能会… -波杰克
[10:25] Kids. What? 孩子啊 怎么啦
[10:26] Can you join me in the bathroom for a minute? 可以到卫生间来一下吗
[10:28] What?! No! 什么 不行
[10:29] Do you want me, sweetheart? 要我去吗 亲爱的
[10:30] No, it’s a dad bathroom thing. 不 是需要爸爸在卫生间解决的事
[10:35] Uh… Hollyhock? 霍莉霍克
[10:37] That woman is not my mother. She’s lying to us! 那个女人不是我妈 她在骗我们
[10:40] Was she? No way! 是吗 不会吧
[10:41] Look. This is from the premiere of Autumn in New York. 看 这是《纽约之秋》首映式上的照片
[10:44] That movie came out in August of 2000. I was born in September. 这部电影2000年8月上映 我9月出生
[10:48] Does this woman look eight months pregnant to you? 你觉得她看起来像有八个月身孕吗
[10:50] Why would they release a romantic drama called Autumn in New York 为什么要在仲夏发布名叫《纽约之秋》的
[10:54] in the middle of summer? 浪漫爱情片
[10:55] Richard Gere had just done Runaway Bride, 李察·基尔刚拍完《落跑新娘》
[10:57] Winona Ryder was hot off Girl, Interrupted 薇诺娜·瑞德因《移魂女郎》而炙手可热
[10:59] – so the studio got cocky. – How do you know all this? -所以公司开始自大了 -你怎么知道的
[11:02] I looked it up on the Internet because I saw this picture 我在网上查的 因为看到这张照片的时候
[11:04] and got confused why Marcy would wear a summer dress 我不明白为什么玛尔希会穿夏季裙装
[11:07] to a movie called Autumn in New York. 去看一部名叫《纽约之秋》的电影
[11:09] This is a summer dress? I guess I don’t know dresses. 这是夏季裙装吗 我真是不了解裙子
[11:12] BoJack, focus! That’s not my mom! 波杰克 认真点 她不是我妈
[11:15] So the lesson here is I was right to never call her. 这就说明我没联系她是对的
[11:17] – Wait, so who– – Are you okay in there? -等等 那谁… -你们在里面还好吗
[11:20] – Don’t come in! – Yes! Father-daughter bathroom time! -别进来 -父女的浴室时间
[11:22] The scrapbook! 剪贴本
[11:23] She has that list of all the other women you slept with. 她手上有你睡过的所有女人的名单
[11:25] If we get the book, we can find my mom. 拿到那个本子 就能找到我妈了
[11:28] Give me a few minutes. I’ll distract her, 给我几分钟时间 我把她引开
[11:29] then you sneak in and grab the book. 你溜进去把本子拿出来
[11:35] And what was the first appearance 和小马长得一模一样的表亲
[11:37] of the Horse’s identical cousin? 首次亮相是什么时候
[11:41] Yeah, yeah. That’s right. What was the horse’s boss’s name? 没错 小马的老板叫什么
[11:45] – What are you doing? – Oh, my God! -你们在干什么 -我的天呐
[11:47] You’re not supposed to see this. Look away! 你不该看到这一幕的 扭过头去
[11:49] It’s okay, Hollyhock. This is what Mommy and Daddy do. 没事的 霍莉霍克 妈妈和爸爸都会这样
[11:52] Ugh! You said give you a few minutes! 你说只需要几分钟的
[11:54] I didn’t think it would take this long. 我没想到会用这么久
[11:55] I usually finish faster. 我一般都很快的
[11:56] – You’re disgusting! – That’s what I needed. -你真恶心 -就是这样
[12:04] Can I please have a grasshopper? 可以给我一杯蚱蜢鸡尾酒吗
[12:07] So the studio finished Mars Attacks! Without him. 没有他 公司拍完了《火星玩转地球》
[12:10] And since no one ever found a body, 因为从来都没有人发现尸体
[12:12] my client Tony Tromboni has been making movies 从那以后 我的客户托尼·特隆博尼
[12:15] under the name Tim Burton ever since. 一直在以蒂姆·波顿之名拍电影
[12:18] I’m Harvey Fierstein. 我是哈维·菲尔斯坦
[12:19] Your ovulation window is closing soon. 你的排卵期即将结束
[12:22] Please commence copulation. 请开始交配
[12:24] Oh, fish! We gotta go. 天呐 我们得走了
[12:25] – Can’t we finish lunch? – You heard the bracelet. -不能先吃完吗 -你听到手环的话了
[12:27] Okay, well, uh, let me get the check. 那我先买单
[12:29] – There’s no time for that! Ralph! – We gotta pay for our– -没时间了 拉尔夫 -我们要付
[12:32] I have an egg inside me that is ripe to be fertilized. 我身体里有一颗卵子已经成熟 等待受精
[12:35] His name is Philbert. 他的名字是菲尔伯特
[12:37] – Princess Carolyn– – Uh-uh! Philbert Stilton, -卡洛琳公主 -菲尔伯特·斯蒂尔顿
[12:39] and he’s going to be sweet 他会是个温柔可爱
[12:41] and smart and a phenom on the clarinet, 聪明伶俐 杰出的单簧管乐手
[12:44] and one day you’ll be driving him home from band practice 有一天你会在他乐队练习后接他回家
[12:47] and he’s going to all of a sudden 他会突然
[12:48] say something so insightful and true 说出一句深刻而真实的话
[12:51] that you’ll be positively 绝对让你惊讶
[12:52] floored it came out of the mouth of your son. 这种话居然出自你儿子口中
[12:56] But if you don’t take me home right now and impregnate me, 但是如果你不马上带我回家让我怀孕
[12:58] – then Philbert will never exist. – okay, let’s go. -菲尔伯特就永远不会存在 -我们走
[13:05] – You told me to distract her. – We don’t need to talk about it. -是你让我引开她的 -没必要谈论这个了
[13:08] So now that we got the list, 我们拿到了名单
[13:09] we gotta go see all these other women? 就要去和每个女人都见面吗
[13:11] Not all of them, just the ones you didn’t see 不是每个 只有你睡过之后
[13:13] in the nine months after you had sex with them. 九个月都没见过的那些人
[13:16] – That’s gonna be most of them. – Yeah, figures. -大部分都这样 -想到了
[13:19] Tilda Madison? You dated the Timedium, 蒂尔达·麦迪逊 你和CBS周二九点档
[13:23] Tuesdays at 9:00 on CBS? 《时间灵媒》女主角交往过
[13:24] I never understood that show. What’s a Timedium? 我从来都不懂那个剧 时间灵媒是什么
[13:27] She’s a medium, 她是个灵媒
[13:28] but she can also travel through time and she solves crimes. 还可以穿越时间 侦破罪案
[13:30] That’s so stupid. She time-travels and she’s a medium? 太蠢了 她会时间旅行而且是个灵媒
[13:34] But the one crime she can’t solve is her husband’s murder. 但她一直都破不了自己丈夫的谋杀案
[13:41] So my name is Hollyhock 我叫霍莉霍克
[13:43] and I love apples but hate applesauce, too slimy. 我爱苹果讨厌苹果酱 太黏了
[13:45] I was the captain of the JV soccer team– 我当过JV足球队长
[13:47] BoJack, why did you bring this child into my sanctum? 波杰克 为什么要带这个孩子来我的圣殿
[13:51] I can make this real quick. 我速战速决
[13:52] Did you give up my secret baby in the year 2000? 你有没有在2000年抛弃我的秘密婴儿
[13:55] Oh, BoJack, do you recall the impetus for our uncoupling? 波杰克 你还记得我们分开的原因吗
[13:58] Oh my god. Is every one of these gonna be a whole thing? 天呐 每一个都要回忆过去吗
[14:00] You were a cad and a boor. 你既卑鄙又粗俗
[14:02] But your fits of sardonic japery amused, 但你讽刺嘲弄的风格一定程度上
[14:04] to a point, until you impregnated me. 令人愉快 直到你让我怀孕
[14:08] Suddenly, I was awash in dreams of idealized domesticity. 我脑中突然充斥着理想家庭生活的美梦
[14:12] But when I told you I was with child, 但当我告诉你我怀了孩子
[14:14] I received a check in the mail for $200 with the memo line, 我收到一张200元的支票 备注写着
[14:18] “BoJack’s half of the abortion.” “波杰克承担堕胎费用的一半”
[14:20] So you put me up for adoption? 所以你把我送去领养了吗
[14:22] Child, no. I had the abortion. 没有 孩子 我堕胎了
[14:23] Nice. You don’t want any little BoJacks floating around. 不错 小波杰克到处晃悠不是什么好事
[14:26] Last thing this world needs is more of this garbage. 这个世界最不需要的就是更多这样的垃圾
[14:29] – Uh, excuse me? – No, you’re great, you seem cool, -打扰一下 -不 你很棒 还不错
[14:32] but if we could go back in time and prevent it… 但是如果可以穿越到过去阻止这一切
[14:34] Right? 对吧
[14:35] Hollyhock, I didn’t mean… 霍莉霍克 我不是说
[14:39] By the way, your show sucks. Should be called Tedium. 顺便说下你的剧超难看 应该叫《无聊灵媒》
[14:45] Your uterus contains the secrets of life, the ability to create. 你的子宫蕴含着生命的奥秘和创造的能力
[14:49] – Go, go! Oh, God! – I’m going! -开快点 天啊 -已经开很快了
[14:51] At this point, your ovum has burst out of the swollen follicle, 此刻 你的卵子已经冲破肿胀的滤泡
[14:55] traveled down the long gentle river of the fallopian tube, 沿着输卵管这一绵长的河流而下
[14:58] and been welcomed by the warm embrace of the silk-lined uterus. 投入丝滑的子宫温暖的怀抱
[15:03] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[15:04] You must fertilize that precious ovum now 你必须立刻让这颗珍贵的卵子受精
[15:06] or it will disintegrate into nothingness. 否则它将会化为虚无
[15:08] Hit the gas! Do it for Philbert! 踩油门啊 为了菲尔伯特
[15:14] Pull over your vehicle, now! 立刻靠边停车
[15:18] Oh, fish! 他喵的
[15:19] So in conclusion, 总而言之
[15:20] I don’t think California is the greatest state in the country. 我不认为加州是全国最重要的州
[15:24] But it can be. 但它可以成为
[15:26] Beautifully put. I’d like to drill down, as it were, 说得好 我想探讨下[向下钻] 可以这么说
[15:29] – on the subject of fracking. – Drill away. -水力压裂这个话题 -尽管问[钻]
[15:31] Now, mere hours ago your wife, Diane Nguyen, 就在几小时前 你太太戴安·阮
[15:34] seen here eating a messy sandwich, 被看到边吃散乱的三明治
[15:36] published an essay online titled 边在网上发表了一篇名为
[15:38] “The Case Against Fracking” 《反对水力压裂的理由》的文章
[15:40] in which she posits, quote… 她在文章里的原话是
[15:42] “If these frack-happy politicians even knew how dangerous it was, “如果支持水力压裂的政客们知道这有多危险”
[15:46] they wouldn’t allow it in their own backyards.” “就不会允许在自家后院搞这个”
[15:47] – Diane wrote that? – Damn. -那是戴安写的吗 -见鬼了
[15:49] Mr. Peanutbutter, your wife has issued a challenge. 花生酱先生 你太太发出了挑战
[15:52] Would you allow fracking in your own backyard? 你会允许在自家后院搞水力压裂吗
[15:55] I would. 我会的
[15:57] Joining us now via Periscope 现在通过”潜望镜”与我们直播连线的
[15:59] is Frankie Flackery, 是弗兰基·弗莱克利[广告]
[16:00] foreman and spokesyak for Flackery Will Get You Everywhere 广告让你心想事成钻井公司的
[16:03] industrial drilling company. 工头和发言牛
[16:05] How are ya? 你好吗
[16:06] Flackery Flack, let’s talk frack. 弗莱克利·弗莱克 我们来谈谈水力压裂
[16:08] Mr. Peanutbutter has invited you to drill on his property. 花生酱先生请你到他家里挖掘
[16:12] Will you take him up on this invitation? 你愿意接受他的邀请吗
[16:14] I could have a team there this afternoon. 今天下午我就能派一队人过去
[16:17] Ready when you are, boys! 随时恭候 先生们
[16:20] Sir, I apologize. We are very eager to get home. 警察先生 很抱歉 我们赶着回家
[16:23] You were going 36 miles per hour. The speed limit here… 你刚才时速是58公里 这里限速…
[16:27] is 35. 56公里
[16:29] – Yes. -Now, I’m no mathematician. -对 -我不是什么大数学家
[16:31] – I’m just a humble officer of the law. – Okay. -我只是区区一名警察 -好的
[16:33] So you tell me, is 36 below 35 or is it above 35? 你告诉我 58比56小还是大呢
[16:38] Just write us a ticket and let us go. 赶紧开完罚单让我们走吧
[16:40] Now, now, talking back to Officer Meow Meow is a major no-no. 跟喵喵警官顶嘴可是大逆不道
[16:43] Hello! Harvey Fierstein here. 你好 哈维·菲尔斯坦在此
[16:46] Who said that? Is there another man in your vehicle? 刚才谁说话 是不是还有一个人在你车里
[16:48] – Hello? – Show yourself, fiend! -有人吗 -快出来 这位朋友
[16:50] We don’t have time for this! I’m in heat! 没时间废话了 我在发情
[16:52] Ma’am, you need to calm down! 女士 请你冷静一点
[16:54] Don’t tell me to calm down or call me ma’am! 别叫我冷静 也别叫我女士
[16:57] Just write us a goddamn ticket 赶紧给我们开张罚单
[16:58] so I can go home and mount my boyfriend! 我好回家上我的男朋友
[17:00] That’s enough! Out of the car, all three of you! 够了 你们三个全部下车
[17:06] Obviously, I didn’t mean you. 显然 我刚才不是在说你
[17:08] You’re giving me the silent treatment? 你要继续跟我冷战吗
[17:10] I guess I have thin skin. 可能因为我脸皮薄
[17:12] Must be the half of me that’s made of garbage. 一定是我垃圾的那一半血统造成的
[17:15] Well, who else is on this list? 名单上还有谁
[17:17] Stacy, Fabiana… Tonya Harding? 史黛西 菲比安娜 汤娅·哈丁
[17:17] 美国花样滑冰选手 曾指使男友 在更衣室用铁棍重击对手克里根的右膝关节
[17:19] She is not gonna be happy to see me. 她见到我可不会开心
[17:21] She said sleeping with me is the worst thing she ever did. 她说和我上床是她做过最烂的事
[17:23] I’m sorry it’s so unpleasant for you 很抱歉你感到那么不愉快
[17:26] to have to interact with women you were shitty to. 要和那些被你辜负过的女人接触
[17:28] I don’t understand why we’re even doing this. 我不懂我们为什么要这样做
[17:30] You’re never gonna switch bodies with your mom. 你永远都不会和你妈妈交换身体
[17:32] That ship has sailed and is also impossible. 时机已过 再说也不可能
[17:35] – Pull over the car. – No. -停车 -不要
[17:37] – Pull over now! – Jesus. Fine. -立刻停车 -老天 好吧
[17:41] – I’m gonna do the rest of this on my own. – No. Hollyhock. -剩下的我自己搞定 -别这样 霍莉霍克
[17:44] I got the list. I don’t need you anymore. Have a bad life. 我有名单 不再需要你了 祝你衰一生
[17:48] Joke’s on you, I already have one! 闹笑话的是你 我这辈子已经够衰的了
[17:54] Oh no. No. No, no. 不 不不不
[17:57] Where’s Mr. Peanutbutter? 花生酱先生在哪儿
[17:58] He’s giving a stump speech on the subject of stumps. 他正在进行关于假腿的竞选演讲
[18:01] Turns out he’s pro. Great for sitting. 没想到他是高手 “很适合当凳子坐”
[18:04] I’d be careful with that faucet, the water comes out very hot 打开水龙头时小心点 出来的水很热
[18:07] because of the fracking. 因为水力压裂
[18:09] How could you let him do this? 你怎么能让他这么做
[18:11] You’re the one who called his bluff. Don’t do that. 是你拆穿他的虚张声势 别那么做
[18:13] This just makes my job harder. 只会增加我的工作难度
[18:14] I didn’t “Call his bluff.” I just– 我才没有”拆穿他的虚张声势” 我只是…
[18:17] Woman, you have one job: be his wife, be supportive. 女人 你只需做好一件事 当他的太太支持他
[18:21] I am being supportive. 我就是在支持他
[18:22] Was that you being supportive today with that piece you wrote 你今天为那个破女生网站写的文章
[18:25] – for your stupid girl website? – It’s called Girl Croosh. -就是在支持他吗 -网站叫”女生最赞”
[18:28] “Stoopid Gurl” is just a subsection of the main site. “泼女”只是主站的一个分区
[18:32] And my piece wasn’t about Mr. Peanutbutter, specifically. 我的文章也不是针对花生酱先生
[18:35] I’m gonna cut this conversation short, 我要结束这段对话了
[18:36] Because my time is more important than yours. 因为我的时间比你的重要
[18:38] This goes one of two ways. 这件事只有两种结果
[18:40] Either you shut up and be pretty, or your approximation of that, 要么你闭嘴当个花瓶 反正你尽量吧
[18:43] or don’t support him, he resents you, your marriage implodes. 要么不支持他 他怨恨你 你们的婚姻破裂
[18:46] – Pick your poison. – Damn! -你自己选 -我靠
[18:48] Not that I get to vote, 虽然我不能投票
[18:49] but from one Mrs. Peanutbutter to another, 但大家作为前后任花生酱太太
[18:51] it’s been really fun for me 我要说看着这段新婚姻
[18:53] to watch this new marriage fall apart. 走向失败 真的很有趣
[18:55] – We’re not. – So thank you, Diane, -我们的婚姻没有失败 -谢谢你 戴安
[18:57] for that tiny sliver of mint in the smoothie of dogshit 你就是试图让那个受欢迎的白痴当选
[19:01] that is trying to get that popular idiot elected. 这杯狗屎奶昔里的那小片薄荷
[19:04] Good night. 晚安
[19:05] Damn! 完虐啊
[19:16] I’m Harvey Fierstein, 我是哈维·菲尔斯坦
[19:17] and I hope you’re almost done having sex 希望你们快滚完床单了
[19:19] because your ovulation cycle will soon be ending. 因为你的排卵周期即将结束
[19:23] I’m sorry we couldn’t get home in time. 很遗憾我们没能及时赶回家
[19:25] – Your lawyer, he’s good? – The best. -你的律师厉害吗 -最厉害
[19:29] Then you know what we have to do? 那你知道我们该怎么做吗
[19:32] – For Philbert? – For Philbert. -为了菲尔伯特 -为了菲尔伯特
[19:36] What are you doing back there? 你们在后面干嘛
[19:39] Sorry you have to be here for this, officer. 这你得忍着了 警官
[19:40] Do you mind if you keep your eyes on the road? 请专心看路
[19:42] You two cut that out! 你俩快打住吧
[19:43] I’ll write you up for lewd conduct. 我要给你们写”当众淫秽”的条
[19:46] Lewd, crude and partially nude! 淫秽 粗鄙 半裸
[19:49] Not to mention the rude ‘tude of you two dudes, 更别提你们那粗鲁的态度
[19:51] while this prude… 而这位正经人…
[19:52] Hey, listen to me! 听我说
[19:53] And so the dance of life continues apace. 生命之舞正在加快节奏
[19:57] I’m Harvey Fierstein, bidding you a sexy good evening. 我是哈维·菲尔斯坦 祝你今晚性福
[20:00] No! 不
[20:03] Can I get my check now? 现在结账吗
[20:06] Alone, at last. Thank God. 谢天谢地 总算一个人了
[20:17] Fine, fine, fine. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[20:20] Hi, Fabiana. Before you slam the door– 菲比安娜 在你摔门之前…
[20:22] Did a young horse girl come by here, about yay high? 有没有一个小马女来过啊 这么高
[20:26] You’re still mad about your dad’s funeral? 还在记恨你父亲葬礼那天的事吗
[20:27] That was 18 years ago! 都过去十八年了
[20:30] Thank you, Tonya. I know we’ve had our differences, 谢谢你唐娅 我知道我们有过分歧
[20:32] but seeing you always leaves me weak in the knees. 但和你约会我膝盖发软
[20:42] Hollyhock. 霍莉霍克
[20:44] – Was that her? – Ugh! No. -她是吗 -不是
[20:48] I talked to 23 women today and none of them were my mother. 找了23个 没一个是我妈
[20:52] – How did you find me? – I went to everyone on that list. -你怎么找到我的 -按照名单挨个找的
[20:55] You talked to all those women? Some of them– 你找遍了吗 她们有一些…
[20:58] Really haven’t aged well, I know. 容颜已逝 我懂
[20:59] I was gonna say, really hate you. 我想说…真的很恨你
[21:01] Oh, yeah, that too. But I needed to find you. 这也难免 但我得来找你
[21:04] To tell you I’m sorry, 跟你道个歉
[21:06] for being such an asshole then and also now. 当时是个混蛋 现在也是
[21:08] This whole thing was stupid. I never should have come out here. 太傻了 我真不该出来找
[21:12] And I don’t even care about having a mom, really. 我真不在乎有没有妈
[21:15] Because I did fine for 17 years without one. 因为十七年没妈我也过得很好
[21:18] I don’t need a mom. 我不需要有妈
[21:20] – Hollyhock, it’s okay to want a mom. – No, it’s not! -霍莉霍克 想找妈妈很正常 -不
[21:22] Because that means my dads weren’t enough for me, and they are! 好像有这么多爸我还不满足 我知足了
[21:28] I know I just met you, but if you do have any of 我遇到你才不久 如果你确实有
[21:31] the old Horseman gunk bouncing around in that brain of yours, 这么匹老马男在你脑海里打转
[21:34] I gotta tell you right now 我想告诉你
[21:35] you should give up on looking for “Enough” 放弃寻找”满足”吧
[21:38] because it will never be enough. 人永远不会”满足”
[21:43] – Stop that. – I know, it’s stupid. -别这样 -我知道这样很傻
[21:48] – There, there. – You are so bad at this. -好啦好啦 -你真不会安慰人
[21:52] What do your dads say when you cry? 你爸爸们在你哭的时候说什么
[21:54] They say it’s okay to cry, 他们说哭出来是件好事
[21:56] and that I shouldn’t feel bad about feeling bad. 坏情绪很正常 不该为此沮丧
[22:00] Well, that– that’s good advice, right? 很好的建议 不是吗
[22:02] They’re really good dads. I should probably get back to them. 爸爸们真的很好 我该回去找他们了
[22:06] You don’t have to leave right away. 你不必现在就走
[22:08] Why don’t you just stay with me a bit longer? 干嘛不再陪我待会呢
[22:10] At least until we find your mom. 至少等找到你妈妈后
[22:11] How are we supposed to do that? 怎么找
[22:13] Every name on that list was a dead end. 名单上的名字都排除了
[22:17] Yeah. But what if I told you 但我要是告诉你一个
[22:20] there’s a name that isn’t on that list? 不在这张名单上的名字呢
[22:22] Someone Marcy never knew about. 玛尔希也不知道的一个人
[22:24] What? Where is she now? 什么 她现在在哪
[22:26] I don’t know. But you can stay with me while we try to find her? 我不知道 但你可以陪我一起找她吗
[22:29] Okay. Yeah. What’s her name? 好啊 她叫什么
[22:31] Her name was Brown Car… la. 她叫布朗·卡…拉
[22:35] Carla Mercedes Benz… Brown. 卡拉·梅赛德斯·奔驰…布朗
[22:38] “Carla Mercedes Benzbrown”? Weird name. “卡拉·梅赛德斯·奔驰布朗” 名字真奇怪
[22:42] – You’ve got a weird name. – I guess you’re right. -你名字也很奇怪 -没错
[22:44] Maybe that’s the first thing we’ll talk about when I meet her. 我看到她第一件事会说这个
[22:53] Diane, I know. I’m sorry about the trucks, 戴安 车的事情我很抱歉
[22:55] but you didn’t give me much choice. 但你让我没有其他选择
[22:58] I know these last few days have been crazy. 过去几天是挺疯狂的
[23:00] – But this is the hard part. – I need you to drop out of the race. -这正是难的地方 -退出竞选吧
[23:03] – What? – Please, Mr. Peanutbutter. This isn’t worth it. -什么 -花生酱先生 这样做不值
[23:06] I hear what you’re saying 听了你那些话
[23:08] and I will try to be more conscientious of your needs. 我会更加考虑满足你的需要
[23:11] – Drop out of the race. – Because your needs are important. -退出竞选 -因为满足你需要很重要
[23:14] I’ve written another piece for Girl Croosh. 我又给女生最赞网写了篇报道
[23:16] – It’s called “The Case Against Mr. Peanutbutter.” – What? -“反对花生酱先生声明” -什么
[23:18] When I hit this button, the post goes live. 按下这个按钮即刻生效
[23:20] Diane, don’t. 戴安 别这样
[23:22] I don’t want to. And I won’t, if you drop out of the race. 我也不想 只要你退出竞选就不发
[23:25] Jesus, Diane. You can’t do that. 天呐戴安 不能这么做
[23:27] Because you’re the only one 因为只有你
[23:28] who’s allowed to make decisions for this family? 可以为这个家做决定吗
[23:30] No. Because it’s gonna come off as a weird lovers’ spat 不 因为这会让人觉得夫妻不和
[23:33] and it’s just going to embarrass everyone. 我们都会难堪
[23:35] – Well, I’m sorry if I embarrass you. – Oh, come on. -很抱歉我让你难堪了 -拜托
[23:37] You told me you weren’t going to frack, 你答应我不会水力压裂
[23:40] and now I can’t turn on a faucet 现在我打开自家水龙头
[23:42] in my own home without getting third-degree burns. 都免不了受到三度烫伤
[23:45] Oh, I get it. So like always, you’re mad at someone, 我懂了 有人激怒了你
[23:48] so your solution is 你的解决办法就是
[23:49] to air your dirty laundry for everyone to see. 把丑事抖露给所有人看
[23:52] No. This is not about us. I don’t want you to be governor 不 跟我俩无关 我不想让你当州长
[23:57] because you would be bad at it, 因为你当不好
[23:59] because you don’t stand for anything. 因为你主张不了任何事
[24:02] No! 不
[24:08] Don’t you dare. Robert Blake gave me that mug. 你敢 罗伯特·布莱克给我的
[24:12] No! Oh, you… 不 你…
[24:23] – I don’t… – Shut up. Take off your shirt. -我不… -闭嘴 上衣脱掉
[24:41] Frack me, Mr. Peanutbutter! 压裂我吧 花生酱先生
[24:44] Frack me! 压裂我
[24:46] *Back in the ’90s* *九十年代时*
[24:47] *I was in a very famous TV show* *我参演了一部著名电视剧*
[24:54] *I’m BoJack the Horseman* *我是马男波杰克*
[24:57] *BoJack the Horseman Don’t act like you don’t know* *那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
[25:04] *And I’m trying to hold on to my past* *我想沉迷过去*
[25:08] *It’s been so long I don’t think I’m gonna last* *都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
[25:13] *I guess I’ll just try And make you understand* *我应该会努力让你明白*
[25:17] *That I’m more horse than a man* *比起人我更像马*
[25:21] *Or I’m more man than a horse* *还是比起马我更像人*
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme