时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | – He’ll be here. – But his part is in 16 bars. | -他会来的 -但他的部分16小节后就到了 |
[00:19] | Excuse me. Sorry! | 借过一下 不好意思 |
[00:31] | I heard before he played triangle he was in a prison gang. | 听说他玩三角铁之前是监狱黑帮成员 |
[00:34] | I heard he was a tech millionaire. | 听说他是科技富翁 |
[00:36] | There is a rumor he is a foreign prince. | 传闻他是外国王子 |
[00:39] | His name is Todd Chavez. | 他叫陶德·查韦斯 |
[00:42] | And he’s the most giving man the world has ever known. | 他是这世上最乐于奉献的人 |
[00:46] | He saved my pregnant daughter from drowning in a shipwreck, | 他在沉船事故中救了我怀孕的女儿 |
[00:49] | then he delivered her baby while they rode on a piece of driftwood. | 他们在浮木上漂流的时候 他帮她接生了 |
[00:53] | And then he circumsized her baby | 他们在救援直升机软梯上撤离的时候 |
[00:55] | while they both hung from the ladder of a rescue helicopter. | 又给她儿子割了小鸡鸡的包皮 |
[00:58] | Of course, before he did, | 当然 在割礼之前 |
[01:00] | Todd Chavez explained that circumcision has somewhat fallen out of vogue. | 陶德·查韦斯曾解释 割礼现在已不那么流行了 |
[01:04] | They had a spirited but respectful debate, | 他们激烈争论 但也恭敬有礼 |
[01:07] | and by the end my daughter decided that since we are of Jewish heritage, | 最后 我女儿做了决定 既然我们都是犹太后裔 |
[01:11] | the boy might like to have the option to become religious if he so chooses. | 这孩子或许也会选择信教 如果他想这样做的话 |
[01:14] | Sounds like he really helped your daughter | 听起来他真的帮你女儿 |
[01:16] | make the decision that was right for her family. | 做了对她家庭明智的决定 |
[01:19] | And last year, when our triangle player died of starvation | 去年 我们的三角铁打击手饿死了 |
[01:22] | after getting his foot stuck in his triangle, | 他的脚被卡在了三角铁里面 |
[01:24] | Todd Chavez took over because we needed him. | 因为我们需要 陶德·查韦斯接替了他的位置 |
[01:27] | – What a guy! – He is always helping others. | -多好的人 -他总是这么乐于助人 |
[01:29] | You know, sometimes when that triangle part is coming up, | 有时候 快听到三角铁演奏部分的时候 |
[01:33] | I find myself hoping he won’t show up. | 我却发现 不是那么希望他来 |
[01:35] | No man should be asked to give that much. | 因为没人有义务奉献那么多 |
[01:38] | He is truly the best of all of– | 他真的是最好的人… |
[01:41] | Hey, guys. I was eating a taco earlier and I got salsa on my shirt. | 大家好 我刚才吃卷饼时把调味汁滴到了衬衫上 |
[01:45] | I went to clean it off, but then when I put my hands in the automatic dryer | 我想去擦干净 但是当我把手放到自动烘手机时 |
[01:48] | I forgot I was still holding the taco. | 我才想起来手里还拿着卷饼 |
[01:50] | I got my hands all greasy, | 弄得我一手好黏 |
[01:52] | so I couldn’t open the doorknob for an hour. | 所以我一个小时都没能把门打开 |
[01:55] | What you guys talking about? | 你们在聊什么呢 |
[02:55] | So then at 11:00 you’re gonna be giving a policy speech on fracking. | 等下11点你要做水力压裂政策演说 |
[02:59] | Fracktastic! | 棒裂了 |
[03:01] | Meanwhile, all this talk of whatever it is you’re talking about | 不管你在说什么 你说的这些话 |
[03:03] | is making me hungry. | 都让我听饿了 |
[03:05] | Cheese? Yes, please! | 奶酪 要 谢谢 |
[03:07] | Todd, don’t distract Mr. Peanutbutter with your weird pocket cheeses. | 陶德 别用你那奇怪的口袋奶酪干扰花生酱先生 |
[03:10] | The issue is fracking and the people really want to know your opinion. | 民众非常想知道你关于水力压裂的想法 |
[03:13] | Well, then, color me “the people” | 好吧 “民众”是谁 |
[03:15] | because I would also like to know my opinion. | 我也想知道自己是怎么想的 |
[03:17] | You don’t have one yet. The polling research comes in today | 你现在还没有想法 投票结果今天会出来 |
[03:20] | and that will decide whether you’re for or against fracking. | 根据结果你再决定是支持还是反对 |
[03:23] | Here’s a thought: maybe be against fracking. | 我有个想法 或许我们该反对 |
[03:25] | – It’s terrible! – Diane. | -这太糟糕了 -戴安 |
[03:27] | – Just my opinion. – You don’t tell me how to do my job. | -只是个人观点 -我的工作不需要你来指指点点 |
[03:29] | Also, fracking is the worst. | 水力压裂太糟糕了 |
[03:31] | I can’t believe you’d even consider endorsing it. | 不敢相信你竟然还在考虑要不要签署 |
[03:32] | – Diane – None of my business. I gotta get to work. Love you! | -戴安 -不关我事 我上班去了 爱你哦 |
[03:34] | – Bye, hon! – But seriously, seriously, | -再见 亲爱的 -真的 真的 |
[03:37] | if you come out in support of fracking I’m gonna be super upset. Bye! | 如果你支持水力压裂 我会超级伤心 再见 |
[03:40] | Where you stand on the issue doesn’t really matter. | 你对这个问题的看法其实无关紧要 |
[03:43] | What’s important is that you seem sincere and emphatic. | 重要的是你要看起来真诚 跟大家有共鸣 |
[03:47] | Are you a fan of charming but inessential Will Smith movies? | 你是那个英俊但无关紧要的威尔·史密斯的影迷吗 |
[03:49] | Because, slight hitch, I always show I’m empathic | 我碰到了一些小麻烦 很多时候 |
[03:52] | by taking off my glasses dramatically, | 我帅气地拿下眼镜 假装有共鸣 |
[03:54] | but I kinda lost ’em. | 但后来都差点丢了 |
[03:56] | This must be what I’d look like to a starving shipwrecked person. | 我看这像是一个要饿扁了的海难人员 |
[04:00] | When did you last see the glasses? | 你上次看到眼镜是什么时候 |
[04:01] | I was in a meeting with Princess Carolyn. | 我在跟卡洛琳公主开会 |
[04:03] | She was saying I’m always forgetting stuff, | 她说我经常丢三落四 |
[04:05] | so I whipped off my glasses, looked her square in the eye and said, | 所以我拿掉眼镜 瞪着她说 |
[04:08] | “I never forget a thing.” | “我从来不丢东西” |
[04:10] | I might have left my glasses there. | 我可能把眼镜忘记在那儿了 |
[04:12] | Todd, you never do anything. | 陶德 你什么都不做 |
[04:13] | Why don’t you take the campaign bus over to VIM | 你为何不开车竞选巴士去下VIM公司 |
[04:15] | and get Mr. Peanutbutter’s glasses? Can you handle that? | 拿回花生酱先生的眼镜 你行吗 |
[04:18] | I never know if I can handle anything. | 我不知道我什么能行 |
[04:20] | That’s what makes my life so exciting. | 这让我的生活充满乐趣 |
[04:24] | Mr. Peanutbutter, there’s a delivery! | 花生酱先生 有你的快递 |
[04:26] | He’s busy! Just sign for it. | 他很忙 帮他签收一下 |
[04:28] | I can’t sign for another man’s mail. | 我不能给其他人签收快递 |
[04:30] | That’s how I ended up with the cremains of Cornelius Vanderbilt. | 康内留斯·范德比尔特的骨灰最后就这样了 |
[04:33] | It all started when a young Todd– I don’t have time for this! | 想想我年轻的时候 我没功夫闲聊了 |
[04:37] | I’ve got a job to do. | 我有事要办 |
[04:47] | – It’s Todd! – It’s me! | -陶德 -是我 |
[04:48] | You are just the guy I need. | 我正想找你呢 |
[04:50] | You know the actress Courtney Portnoy? | 你认识那个女演员考特尼·波特诺伊吗 |
[04:52] | I think so. She portrayed the formerly portly consort in The Seaport Resort? | 应该认识吧 她在《海港度假村》演那个胖老婆 |
[04:57] | Courtly roles like the formerly portly consort | 演那些文雅胖女人角色 |
[04:59] | are Courtney Portnoy’s forte, but she’s got a new action movie | 是她的强项 但她新接了一个动作片 |
[05:02] | that’s supposed to change her image: Miss Taken. | 来改变她的形象 叫《女版飓风营救》 |
[05:04] | You know Mr. Taken from the Taken movies? | 你知道男版《飓风营救》吧 |
[05:06] | – This is his niece. – Nice! | -这是他侄女 -太棒了 |
[05:08] | This was supposed to be Courtney’s crossover coronation. | 这本应是她的转型之作 |
[05:11] | But that’s sort of been thwarted, unfortunately, | 但很不幸 事与愿违 |
[05:13] | ’cause Courtney’s purportedly falling short | 据说是因为 |
[05:15] | of shoring up four quadrant support. | 支持她的人不多 |
[05:17] | Makes perfect sense so far. | 你说的很有道理 |
[05:18] | The public sees her as out of touch. | 公众以为她销声匿迹了 |
[05:21] | We need to make her seem relatable, and the best way to do that | 我们得让她再火起来 最好的方式 |
[05:24] | is to be seen dating a down-to-earth boring nobody like yourself. | 就是让人发现她跟一个像你一样的无名小卒约会 |
[05:28] | You can do that, right? You’re not doing anything. | 你可以帮忙的吧 你现在有空的 |
[05:30] | I’m kind of busy today. I gotta pick up these glasses, | 我今天有点忙 我是来拿眼镜的 |
[05:33] | and then tonight there was this meeting I wanted to go to. | 晚上还有个会要参加 |
[05:36] | This will take no time, I promise. Meet her for lunch. | 我发誓 这不会耽误你很久的 跟她共进午餐 |
[05:39] | The paparazzi will show up, pop some razzis. | 狗仔队会来的 会曝光的 |
[05:41] | I do love getting my picture taken. It’s proof I exist. | 我确实喜欢拍照片 证明我的存在 |
[05:45] | Marvelous! Judah, prepare the press release. | 太好了 犹大 准备好新闻发布会 |
[05:47] | “Portnoy finds joy in hoi polloi boy toy.” | “波特诺伊约会小屌丝” |
[05:53] | We didn’t get the polling research on fracking– | 我们还没拿到水力压裂投票结果 |
[05:56] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[05:57] | Because apparently when the delivery came someone wouldn’t sign for it. | 刚刚快递员说有人不愿意签收 |
[06:02] | In the future, whenever anyone asks you to sign Mr. Peanutbutter’s name, | 以后再有人让你帮忙签花生酱先生的名字 |
[06:07] | – just sign it. – You got it, chief. | -必须签 -知道了 老大 |
[06:09] | All right, Middle-Aged Yeller, here’s what you’re gonna do. | 好啊 中年大叔 这是你要做的 |
[06:11] | You’re gonna give an impassioned speech on fracking | 你得对水力压裂慷慨陈词一番 |
[06:14] | that doesn’t actually take a stand either way on fracking. | 但不要表态支持还是反对 |
[06:17] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[06:19] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[06:22] | Let’s talk fracking. | 让我们来谈谈水力压裂 |
[06:23] | Everyone has very strong opinions about it, | 大家都有各自的观点 |
[06:26] | and I want you all to know, right here and right now, | 但是现在 我想告诉大家 |
[06:31] | I am taking a stand. | 我站在 |
[06:33] | I am on… your side! | 你们这边 |
[06:36] | – What side is that specifically? – Good question. | -具体是哪一边 -这个问题不错 |
[06:38] | I am specifically on the side of the facts, | 我站在事实真相一边 |
[06:41] | and also on the side of feelings. | 也站在情感一边 |
[06:45] | Well, I’m satisfied. | 好吧 无话可说 |
[06:46] | Excuse me, would Mr. Peanutbutter | 打扰一下 请问花生酱先生 |
[06:49] | be willing to sign this letter to our state government? | 愿意签署我们州政府的这份文件吗 |
[06:52] | Yes. I’ll write his name on anything. | 没问题 什么文件我都帮他签 |
[06:55] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢了 |
[06:58] | And down goes Todd. | 陶德倒下了 |
[07:02] | And up comes Todd! | 陶德起来了 |
[07:05] | – Whoa! – Stay back! | -别这样 -后退 |
[07:06] | Calm down, I’m not going to hurt you. | 淡定 我不会伤害你 |
[07:08] | My name is Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero- | 我叫霍莉霍克·曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗- |
[07:10] | Robinson-Zilberschlag | 鲁滨逊-泽尔博斯施拉格 |
[07:11] | – Hsung-Fonzarelli-McQuack. – Wait, wait. | -宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克 -等等 等等 |
[07:14] | – What’s your first name? – Hollyhock. | -你名字叫什么 -霍莉霍克 |
[07:16] | And your last name? | 姓什么 |
[07:18] | Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero-Robinson- | 曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊- |
[07:19] | Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuack. | 泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克 |
[07:21] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | – Wait, what’s your last name? – I know, it’s confusing. | -等等 你姓什么 -我知道 这有点懵 |
[07:25] | – I have eight dads. – How’d that happen? Test tubes? | -我有八个爸爸 -这怎么会 试管婴儿吗 |
[07:28] | – No. I was adopted. – Of course. | -不是 我是被领养的 -原来如此 |
[07:31] | By eight men in a committed gay polyamorous relationship. | 一个互相忠诚的同性多元圈子里的八个男人 |
[07:34] | – Less of course. – But ever since I was a baby, | -不可思议 -我小的时候 |
[07:37] | people always said I looked like BoJack Horseman. | 人们就常说我长得像马男波杰克 |
[07:40] | That’s a terrible thing to say to a baby! | 这种事情都跟小孩子讲 太可怕了 |
[07:43] | And I’ve always wondered if BoJack could be my biological… sperm guy. | 我一直在想 我会不会是马男波杰克的…种 |
[07:48] | I guess it’s possible. | 或许吧 |
[07:50] | BoJack used to say his penis is like sun-dried tomatoes: | 波杰克常吹嘘 他的鸡鸡就像”番茄干”一样 |
[07:54] | back in the ’90s it got into everything. | 90年代的时候 操遍天下 |
[07:57] | I came to L.A. to get to the bottom of things. | 我来洛杉矶就是弄清真相的 |
[07:59] | I even bought a deluxe spy kit. Sorry about knocking you out. | 我还买了豪华间谍包 刚刚弄晕你 真的抱歉 |
[08:02] | Once you have chloroform you can’t not use it. | 你要是有氯仿麻醉剂的话 不用不行 |
[08:05] | No, I get it. BoJack had one of those spy kits, too. | 明白 波杰克也有一套这样的间谍包 |
[08:07] | He mostly just used the chloroform on himself, though. | 不过他只会把氯仿麻醉剂用在自己身上 |
[08:10] | I read in his book that you live together. | 我在他书里看到 你们住一起 |
[08:13] | Can you help me find him? | 你能帮我找到他吗 |
[08:14] | Sorry. I don’t live there anymore. | 抱歉 我已经不住那儿了 |
[08:16] | And no one knows where he’s been for the last year. | 没有人知道他最近一年去了哪儿 |
[08:18] | I guess I don’t have to meet him. | 我想 我不用见他本人 |
[08:20] | All I need is a DNA sample, like a piece of hair or something. | 我只要一份DNA样本 比如一根头发什么的 |
[08:24] | I guess his house might have– | 我猜他家里可能有… |
[08:28] | Sorry again. It’s just so fun. | 抱歉 太好玩了我控制不住自己 |
[08:30] | Okay, there might be some hairs in the shower drain, | 没事 浴室地漏可能有头发 |
[08:33] | but hard to know who they belong to. | 但不能确定到底是谁的 |
[08:35] | Everyone who has sex with BoJack usually takes a long shower afterwards. | 跟波杰克啪啪啪的人 完事之后都会好好洗一洗的 |
[08:40] | I think I see a hair. | 我看到头发了 |
[08:43] | Oh, no, BoJack. | 不会吧 波杰克 |
[08:46] | What the… was… | 怎么… 回事… |
[08:48] | – Okay. – Okay, let’s blow. | -好了 -好了 我们走 |
[08:50] | Blow? Who’s got blow? Save some for BoJack. | 口 谁要口 给我口一口 |
[08:53] | Wait, Todd? Oh, shit. | 等一下 陶德 卧槽 |
[08:54] | Are you gonna yell at me? Can I have the blow first? | 你大吵大叫干什么 还是先口吧 |
[08:56] | No. BoJack, there’s no blow, okay? And I’m not going to yell at you. | 波杰克 没有人给你口 我也没有大吵大叫 |
[09:00] | And what is this? | 这是谁 |
[09:01] | I’m Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim- Guerrero-Robinson- | 我是霍莉霍克·曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊- |
[09:04] | Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuack. | 泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克 |
[09:06] | Of the New -aven Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero-Robinson- | 你姓曼海姆·曼海姆·格雷罗·鲁滨逊- |
[09:08] | Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuacks? | 泽尔博斯施拉格·宋·佛则雷利·麦克奎克吗 |
[09:11] | That was a joke. Obviously I’ve never heard | 别逗了 我从没听说过 |
[09:12] | of your family and/or law firm. | 这个姓的家庭和/或律师事务所 |
[09:15] | That was also a joke. Todd, who is this tough crowd you brought to my home? | 别逗了 陶德 你带我家来的这个马仔是谁 |
[09:19] | BoJack, this is your daught– | 波杰克 这是你的女… |
[09:22] | dot-dot maid. | 佣…佣人 |
[09:24] | Way to build up the suspense. | 别故弄玄虚了 |
[09:26] | To tidy up the place in case you came back. | 打扫干净房间 随时等你回来 |
[09:28] | You got me a maid? Thank you. | 你给我找了个佣人吗 谢了 |
[09:30] | Here I thought Channing Tatum was a good neighbor | 我认为查宁·塔图姆是个好邻居了 |
[09:32] | picking up my mail while I was gone, | 我不在的时候一直帮我收快递 |
[09:33] | but you, and after all the things I did to you, | 但是你 我对你做了那么多事情之后 |
[09:36] | – I don’t know how to tell you– – BoJack, | -我不知道怎么开口 -波杰克 |
[09:38] | we haven’t talked in like a year, | 我们好像一年多没联系了 |
[09:40] | and that’s actually been kind of working for me. | 但我完全没什么问题 |
[09:42] | So, maybe it’s better if we just keep things like that, you know? | 好吧 或许我们就这样吧 挺好的 |
[09:47] | Okay. So then why did you hire me– | 好吧 那你为什么给我请了个… |
[09:49] | Oh, yeah, deliver me. | 拯救我 |
[09:52] | You’re welcome. Now go get that DNA tested. | 不客气 现在赶紧去测DNA吧 |
[09:57] | Can you tell me if this is a match? | 帮我测一下这个匹不匹配 |
[09:59] | – A match with who? – Hollyhock. | -跟谁匹配 -霍莉霍克 |
[10:01] | Manheim-Mannheim-Gorilla-Rub-a-Dub-Dub | 曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊- |
[10:04] | Zoolander-Hallelujah-something-McDonald’s? | 泽尔博斯施拉格-哈利路亚-麦当劳 |
[10:07] | Whatever those words are, I need a sample from her, too. | 不管她姓什么 我也要一份她的样本 |
[10:12] | Bring it in an hour. I gotta get to lunch. | 一个小时内拿过来 我等下要去吃午饭 |
[10:14] | Nothing like working with hair, blood, and semen all day | 成天跟毛发 血液 精液打交道 |
[10:16] | to work up an appetite, and it’s already 1:00. | 会让人食欲大增 而且现在已经一点了 |
[10:18] | 1:00? I gotta go meet my fake girlfriend! | 一点了吗 我得去见”假女朋友” |
[10:21] | You have a fake girlfriend too? | 你也有充气娃娃吗 |
[10:23] | Mine is a bunch of water balloons with a blonde wig. | 我的充气娃娃有一对大奶 还有一头金发 |
[10:28] | I suppose a fancy restaurant like this | 我觉得这么豪华的餐厅 |
[10:30] | is too fancy for a common man such as yourself. | 不适合你这样的小屌丝 |
[10:33] | No, it’s fine. | 不会 我觉得还行 |
[10:34] | You’d probably like to take me someplace rough and primitive. | 或许你想带我去那些又脏又破的路边摊 |
[10:38] | Do you want me to take you somewhere else? | 你想让我带你去其他地方吗 |
[10:39] | Well, if you must drag me on some barbaric adventure I can’t stop you. | 如果你硬要带我去那些破地方 我也阻止不了你 |
[10:44] | There’s a Pony Roma’s at Universal CityWalk. | 环球影城步行街有家波尼罗马餐厅 |
[10:46] | A chain restaurant? God, no, I’ll be mugged. | 是连锁的吗 天哪 在那我会被抢劫的 |
[10:49] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[10:50] | Todd, I can never be your dirty peasant girl, I’m sorry. | 陶德 我做不了你的灰姑娘 我很抱歉 |
[10:52] | – I must abscond. – Wait, Courtney! | -我得撤了 -等等 考特尼 |
[10:59] | Scusi, sir, would you care for a sample | 先生 打扰一下 您愿意试吃一下 |
[11:01] | of my father’s famous angel hair pomodoro? | 我爸爸做的非常有名的意大利天使面样品吗 |
[11:05] | Famous father? Hair? Sample? | 有名的爸爸 头发 样品 |
[11:07] | – DNA? – I no say DNA. | -DNA -我没说DNA |
[11:09] | I gotta get back to Hollyhock. | 我得回去找霍莉霍克 |
[11:16] | Hollyhock, I need to get– | 霍莉霍克 我需要你的… |
[11:19] | – Did you clean anything? – No. | -你打扫了吗 -没有 |
[11:20] | But I am learning so much about my possibly-maybe birth father. | 但是我了解了很多这位”爸爸”的情况 |
[11:24] | Like, did you know he has a shoebox in his closet full of bad reviews | 比如说 你知道他在柜子有一个鞋盒 |
[11:27] | for other people’s TV shows? | 里面都是别人演的电视剧的差评吗 |
[11:28] | So all you’ve done so far is snoop around? | 所以你刚才一直在四处窥探吗 |
[11:32] | I also ate a box of donuts, got sleepy and took a nap. | 我还吃了一盒甜甜圈 然后困了 就睡了一觉 |
[11:36] | Yeah, I’m not sure we really need to do the DNA test. | 我们好像没必要去做DNA检测了 |
[11:38] | Look, I didn’t come all this way | 听着 我大老远跑来 |
[11:40] | to not find out who my biological father is. | 就是要找到我的生父 |
[11:43] | Okay, fine, then I just need you to yank out a strand of hair | 好吧 那你还是薅一缕头发给我吧 |
[11:46] | – so I can take it down to the lab. – No way! That sounds painful. | -我拿去化验室 -不行 肯定很疼 |
[11:50] | Can’t we just use your hair? | 不能用你的头发吗 |
[11:52] | No. | 不行 |
[11:53] | No, but I can pull out some of my hair at the same time, | 不行 但是我可以跟你一起薅头发 |
[11:57] | – so you don’t have to do it alone. – Okay, that sounds fair. | -这样你就不用一个人做了 -好吧 这才公平 |
[12:00] | On three we pull. | 数三声一起薅 |
[12:02] | One… two… three! | 一… 二… 三… |
[12:04] | Oh, wait, I have this whole comb full of hair in my bag. | 等等 我包里有一把梳子 上面都是我的头发 |
[12:09] | Todd, can I see you for a minute? | 陶德 能不能来一下 |
[12:12] | This maid is the worst. I passed out again for some reason. | 这个佣人真的我见过的最差的 我刚才又睡过去了 |
[12:14] | When I woke up the house was messier than when she started. | 醒来后却发现房间里比她开始打扫前更乱了 |
[12:17] | I don’t mind someone else in the house with me, | 我不介意有人跟我一起待在这幢房子里 |
[12:19] | in case I start choking on pills or have a funny take on current events | 要是我吃药呛住了 或者评论下时事什么的 |
[12:22] | that demands an audience, but if she can’t do her job I gotta fire her. | 但是她如果干不好 我必须炒她鱿鱼 |
[12:25] | You can’t do that! Here, buzz up real nice, | 你不能那样做 来 喝点酒开心一下 |
[12:28] | take a nap, and while you’re sleeping I’ll get the maid to clean | 睡一觉 你睡着的时候 我会让佣人打扫好 |
[12:32] | so no one has to fire anyone. | 不需要炒谁的鱿鱼 |
[12:43] | Well, we did it. | 总算打扫完了 |
[12:46] | What? I’m helping. I’m cleaning out his DVR. Get it? | 我也在帮忙 我在检查他的录像机 看到没 |
[12:51] | Okay, but you got it, right? | 你明白就行了 |
[12:54] | Todd’s phone, home of the Todd. | 我是陶德 有什么事 |
[12:56] | You quarter-wit. Turn on the news. | 你这个蠢货 看看新闻 |
[12:58] | I don’t want to be a manners police, but a “hello” would be nice. | 我不想纠正你的态度 但是你应该礼貌点 |
[13:02] | The letter, signed by Mr. Peanutbutter himself, | 花生酱先生亲笔签名的文件 |
[13:04] | in full, unambiguous support of fracking. | 清清楚楚 支持水力压裂政策 |
[13:08] | The gubernatorial hopeful has until now played coy | 州长一直在水力压裂问题上 |
[13:10] | on the controversial issue of fra… | 没有明确表态… |
[13:15] | What happened? Randy pass out on his keyboard? | 怎么了 兰迪晕倒在键盘上了吗 |
[13:18] | He did? Oh, my God, is he okay? | 真的吗 天哪 他还好吗 |
[13:21] | Well, did someone call Cynthia? No one called Cynthia?! | 有人联系辛西娅了吗 没人联系辛西娅吗 |
[13:23] | For Christ’s sake, this isn’t just a newsroom, this is a family! | 天哪 我们这不只是新闻中心 我们是一家人 |
[13:26] | I hope Randy’s okay. | 希望兰迪没什么事 |
[13:28] | Forget Randy. Did you sign that letter for Mr. Peanutbutter? | 别管兰迪了 是你帮花生酱先生签了那份文件吗 |
[13:32] | Yes. Should I have not done the thing you literally told me to do? | 是的 不是你告诉我要签的吗 |
[13:35] | Well, I guess we’re pro-fracking now. | 我们现在得支持水力压裂政策了 |
[13:38] | Hey, buddy, I just want you to know | 兄弟 我想告诉你 |
[13:40] | that while Katrina is filled with white-hot frustration | 卡特里娜已经抓狂了 毕竟她为州长竞选 |
[13:43] | as she has been for much of this campaign, I’m not mad. | 做了那么多 不过我其实还好 |
[13:46] | I’m just nervous about what Diane will do when she finds out. | 我只是担心戴安知道消息后会怎么做 |
[13:49] | But I’ve got a plan, and it stars you! | 我有一个主意 你是主角 |
[13:52] | You want me to keep Diane away from the TV, radio, and internet? | 你叫我不让戴安看电视 听广播 不上网 |
[13:57] | That’s a way better idea than I had. Yeah, do that. | 你这主意比我想的还好 去吧 |
[14:00] | Hollyhock, I gotta run. | 霍莉霍克 我得走了 |
[14:01] | I’ll try to get the hairs tested today. | 我尽量今天把头发送去检测 |
[14:03] | Just stay here and act maid-like. | 你待在这儿 继续假扮佣人 |
[14:07] | Okay. | 算了 |
[14:11] | Hey, look at me! I’m dancing. The time is now! Don’t miss out! | 看我 我在跳舞 就是现在 不要错过哦 |
[14:15] | Okay, Todd, that’s some good dancing, but I’ve got work to do | 好吧 陶德 跳得不错 但是我有工作要做 |
[14:18] | and you’ve been dancing for… 55 minutes?! | 你已经跳了… 55分钟了 |
[14:21] | – What is this? – It’s a new dance. | -你在做什么 -这是一种新式舞蹈 |
[14:23] | I call it the… come on, stall, Todd. | 叫… 快点 陶德 |
[14:26] | Gotta think of something to call this fake dance you just made up. | 赶紧给这个尬舞起个名字 |
[14:29] | Samba. | 桑巴 |
[14:30] | That’s amazing, and you’re amazing and I want your pores. | 名字不错 跳得也不错 借过一下 |
[14:33] | Diane, I adored your sad little story on refugees. | 戴安 我很喜欢你写的难民故事 |
[14:37] | We have so many articles about things people care about. | 我们有很多文章都是大家关心的话题 |
[14:40] | It’s like supes refreshing to see something that doesn’t make you click, | 看到根本不想点开的文章会令人耳目一新 |
[14:43] | but it does make you think. | 但是起码让读者人思考了 |
[14:45] | Well, it’s not like nobody clicks on my articles. | 我的文章并不是没有人看 |
[14:48] | You don’t care if people read your work or not. That’s what’s so brave about you. | 你不在意大家看不看你的文章 这是你的勇气 |
[14:51] | You inspire me to be my fiercest self. | 你让我变得越来越坚强 |
[14:53] | Buh-buh-buh-bye! | 拜拜 |
[14:57] | Todd’s phone. I know when that Toddline bling. | 我是陶德 电话一闪我就知道是你 |
[14:59] | What happened at the restaurant? | 你们在餐厅发生了什么事 |
[15:00] | You disappeared before the paparazzi even got there. | 狗仔队还没到 你们就消失了 |
[15:03] | The whole point was to get a picture with her. | 我们的目的是要让狗仔队拍到你和她的合照 |
[15:06] | Oops. | 好吧 |
[15:07] | You want me to draw a picture from memory? | 你想让我回忆一下当时的画面吗 |
[15:09] | How tall is she? What is she, like eight feet? | 她多高 是不是八英尺 |
[15:10] | Okay, plan B. | 算了 B计划 |
[15:12] | She’s gonna be at the Sharc Jacobs fashion show in 30 minutes. | 30分钟后她要参加沙克·雅各布时装秀 |
[15:15] | There’s an empty seat there for her boyfriend, you. | 有一个空位是给你这个”男朋友”留着的 |
[15:18] | Be there, get the photo. Got it? Click. | 去那儿 拍好照片 明白没 |
[15:22] | So, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[15:23] | How do I make people care about the important stuff | 大家只关心谁被杀了 |
[15:25] | when all they want to do is read articles about who got slayed | 谁得了MTV音乐录影带大奖的时候 |
[15:28] | and who owned at the VMAs? | 我要怎么让大家关心重要的话题 |
[15:29] | When I need Mr. Peanutbutter to take his heartworm pills, | 每次我让花生酱先生吃驱虫药的时候 |
[15:33] | I always hide it in cheese so he doesn’t know | 我都会把药藏在奶酪里面 |
[15:35] | he’s doing something he hates. | 所以他不知道自己吃了讨厌的东西 |
[15:37] | What if you take your important stuff and hide it in some juicy gossip? | 你可以试试把重要的东西隐藏在八卦新闻里面 |
[15:41] | That’s actually a really good idea. | 确实是个好主意 |
[15:43] | But I don’t know any gossip | 不过我又没有什么八卦新闻 |
[15:45] | and I wouldn’t even know where to look. | 我根本不知道去哪里找八卦 |
[15:47] | The internet? | 网上吗 |
[15:49] | No! Look at me! | 不行 看着我 |
[15:51] | Because I have potentially earth-shattering inside info! | 因为我有一个惊天大消息 |
[15:55] | That beloved famous person… | 非常有名的… |
[15:57] | Channing Tatum may have an illegitimate daughter | 查宁·塔图姆可能有一个私生女 |
[16:01] | that’s also a Cordovian refugee. | 是科尔多维亚难民 |
[16:04] | – Are you serious? – I have these two hairs. | -你说的是真的吗 -我手上有两份头发 |
[16:07] | One is from Channing, the other is from a baby. | 一份是查宁的 一份是孩子的 |
[16:10] | If the DNA lab confirms a match, you have your story. | 如果DNA实验室确认 你就有故事了 |
[16:13] | Thanks, Todd. I owe you one. | 谢谢 陶德 我欠你一个人情 |
[16:15] | Okay, but if it’s a match please call me first. | 不用谢 如果匹配的话 先打给我 |
[16:18] | ‘Cause I love juicy gossip. | 因为我喜欢八卦 |
[16:25] | Where am I supposed to go? Okay. | 我到底要去哪儿 好吧 |
[16:27] | “El Entrance?” | 入口 |
[16:28] | Gracias, sign. Muy bien. | 谢谢你 标志 好极了 |
[16:36] | Good heavens! What’s this? | 我的天哪 这是谁 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:43] | And this is how I walk… | 来欣赏一下我的台步吧… |
[16:45] | He’s so normal. | 他也太普通了吧 |
[16:49] | Where’s the hollow look of someone forced to starve themselves | 那些强行饿瘦自己 |
[16:52] | to fit our unrealistic expectation of what beauty should be? | 来迎合我们期待的”美女们”哪儿去了 |
[16:55] | He is not making it work. | 他完全搞砸了 |
[16:57] | No! Wait! | 住手 等一下 |
[17:00] | Isn’t fashion supposed to be for everyone? | 时尚难道不应该是大众的吗 |
[17:03] | That behatted boy is right. | 那个戴帽子的小伙子说的没错 |
[17:05] | Fashion was never meant to be an inherently elitist form. | 时尚从来都不是上流社会的专属 |
[17:09] | We need to return fashion to its utilitarian roots. | 我们要返璞归真 |
[17:13] | Give it back to the people! | 把时尚还给大众 |
[17:14] | Bravo! He is making it work. | 太棒了 他搞定了 |
[17:19] | Todd’s phone. Leave a message at the Todd. | 我是陶德 请留言 |
[17:22] | The DNA matched! | DNA结果匹配 |
[17:23] | Looks a wide variety of screen roles | 查宁不单单演活了无数的电视角色 |
[17:25] | isn’t the only thing Channing brought life to. | 还搞出了一个私生女 |
[17:28] | It’s a match? I gotta tell Holly… woo agents | 结果匹配吗 我得告诉霍莉… 经纪人 |
[17:33] | to keep their eyes peeled for a refugee baby | 高度警惕一个难民孩子 |
[17:36] | with abs to die for. | 一身腹肌的那个 |
[17:39] | Nick, tell Janae to stock the warehouse with red hoodies. | 尼克 通知贾内囤红色连帽衫 |
[17:41] | – This is the look of the future. – Couch surfer couture! | -这绝对会变成潮流 -沙发客定制服装 |
[17:49] | Where’s Hollyhock? I need to talk to her. | 霍莉霍克在哪儿 我得跟她谈谈 |
[17:51] | – She’s in maid heaven. – She’s dead?! | -她在佣人天堂 -死了吗 |
[17:53] | Sorry, I meant she belongs in maid heaven | 不好意思 我是说她是搞卫生的天使 |
[17:56] | because she is a cleaning angel. | 所以她在佣人天堂 |
[17:57] | – Where is she, then? – I sent her to Channing Tatum’s house | -她到底在哪儿 -我让她去查宁·塔图姆家 |
[18:00] | to pay him back for collecting my mail while I was out of town. | 帮我还钱给他 我不在家时他帮我收了到付快递 |
[18:02] | Looks like I missed quite a deal over at Pottery Barn. | 貌似我错过了陶瓷工厂的很多消息 |
[18:05] | Life is but an endless series of missed opportunities, | 生活就是不断错过 |
[18:08] | some involving Pottery Barn. | 有些是陶瓷工厂的 |
[18:10] | Okay, I’m gonna– | 好吧 我要… |
[18:11] | Can you believe this? Mr. Peanutbutter’s running for governor now. | 你信吗 花生酱先生在竞选州长 |
[18:14] | I can believe it, because I’ve been around for the last year. | 我信 因为去年我一直都在 |
[18:18] | Right. How’s Diane feel about that? | 没错 戴安是怎么想的 |
[18:20] | You could ask her yourself. Does she even know you’re back? | 你可以自己去问她 她知道你回来了吗 |
[18:23] | I wanted to call her, but I’m just not ready. | 我想打电话给她 不过还没准备好 |
[18:26] | Nobody knows I’m back except you. | 除了你 没人知道我回来了 |
[18:27] | And Channing Tatum, and my pills guy, | 查宁·塔图姆也知道 还有药剂师 |
[18:30] | and my booze guy, my weed guy, my coke guy, | 酒吧老板 除草工人 毒贩子 |
[18:32] | some smartass at Pizza Hut who deserved an in-person finger wagging, | 还有必胜客那些欠骂的傻逼 |
[18:35] | – and my maid. – And now she’s at Channing Tatum’s house? | -还有我的佣人 -她现在是在查宁·塔图姆家吗 |
[18:38] | I came back because I wanted to fix things, | 我回来时因为我想解决一些问题 |
[18:40] | but now I don’t know if I can. | 但现在我不知道能不能做到 |
[18:43] | I’ve really been so lucky to have people in my life who care about me. | 我很幸运 我的生活中有这么多关心我的人 |
[18:45] | I don’t deserve any of them. | 我不配拥有他们 |
[18:47] | I definitely don’t deserve to have a friend as amazing | 我不配有这样的朋友 |
[18:49] | and generous and forgiving and thoughtful as… | 既大方 又大度 还体贴… |
[18:52] | – Yeah? – Channing Tatum. | -谁 -查宁·塔图姆 |
[18:53] | I’m only gonna hurt him like I’ve hurt everyone else. | 可是我伤害了他 就像伤害其他人一样 |
[18:55] | I was a fool to think I could just jump back into a new relationship. | 我太傻了 以为我可以重回一段新的关系 |
[18:58] | Can you go over to Channing Tatum’s house, | 你能不能去查宁·塔图姆家 |
[19:00] | tell him I won’t be his friend? | 告诉他我不能跟他做朋友了 |
[19:02] | I can’t break another heart. Not today, not Channing. | 我不能再伤别人的心了 今天不能 查宁也不能 |
[19:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:09] | – Hollyhock, I need to tell you something. – Did you get the results? | -霍莉霍克 我得跟你说点事 -拿到结果了吗 |
[19:13] | ‘Cause I’m really looking forward to dropping this whole maid thing, | 因为我实在不想再扮佣人了 |
[19:15] | even though I’m kind of nailing it. | 虽然我很在行 |
[19:17] | Are you sure you want to know? I don’t know if BoJack is ready | 你真想知道吗 我不知道波杰克是否准备好 |
[19:20] | for a normal relationship with anyone. | 跟其他人建立起正常关系 |
[19:25] | Well, that’s fine. I don’t want a relationship. | 没关系 我不需要 |
[19:27] | I already have eight dads. | 我已经有八个爸爸了 |
[19:29] | It’s not like a ninth dad is what I need to suddenly fill a hole in my life | 我的生活也并不需要突如其来的第九个爸爸 |
[19:32] | that the unconditional love of eight dads couldn’t already fill. | 给我八个爸爸给不了我的那份爱 |
[19:35] | Well, then good news. | 好吧 我有一个好消息 |
[19:36] | I got the results and… | 我拿到结果了… |
[19:40] | it’s not a match. | 并不匹配 |
[19:42] | – Really? – Yeah. Good news, right? | -真的吗 -太好了 是吧 |
[19:44] | I shouldn’t have come here. | 我不该来的 |
[19:46] | Papa Steve told me this was a bad idea. | 史蒂夫爸爸说这是个很糟糕的想法 |
[19:48] | But Papa Greg said, “Follow your heart.” | 但是格雷格爸爸又让我”跟着感觉走” |
[19:50] | Then Papa Dashawn said, “I agree with Greg.” | 达肖恩爸爸同意格雷格爸爸的想法 |
[19:52] | Daddy Quackers said, “Let’s put it to a vote, quack quack.” | 奎克爸爸建议投票解决 |
[19:56] | – Hello? Anybody home? – Get down! Go, go, go! | -你好 有人在家吗 -趴下 躲起来 |
[19:59] | I can hear someone in there. Channing? | 我听到讲话声了 是查宁吗 |
[20:01] | Jenna Dewan? | 是珍娜·迪万吗 |
[20:02] | Their daughter Everly Elizabeth? | 还是他们的女儿艾维利·伊丽莎白 |
[20:04] | It’s me, Channing Tatum. | 是我 查宁·塔图姆 |
[20:07] | I’m in the middle of channing right now, | 我现在有点忙 |
[20:09] | but you can come back… tatum? | 你等一下再来… |
[20:13] | Listen, I’m a reporter. | 你好 我是记者 |
[20:14] | I tested your DNA against another sample’s DNA, | 我比对了您和其他人的DNA |
[20:18] | and apparently the two are related. | 结果却非常匹配 |
[20:20] | – You’re a father. – Wait, what? | -你是她的爸爸 -等等 什么 |
[20:22] | – Okay. Thanks! – Todd! | -好吧 谢了 -陶德 |
[20:24] | I was going to write a story and drag your name through the mud | 我要写一个故事弄臭你的名声 |
[20:27] | just because I thought a couple more people would click on an article I wrote. | 因为我觉得这样的文章会有更多的点击率 |
[20:31] | But I don’t think that’s the kind of journalist I want to be. | 但是我不想成为这样的记者 |
[20:35] | Maybe I’m not cut out for this line of work. | 或许我并不适合做这样的事 |
[20:38] | Sorry to bother you. | 打扰您了 |
[20:40] | Hey, I obviously don’t know you because I am Channing Tatum, | 我不认识你 我是查宁·塔图姆 |
[20:44] | the guy from Green Lantern or whatever, | 《绿灯侠》里的超级英雄 |
[20:47] | and you are a nobody, but you came all the way over here | 你是个无名小卒 不过你大老远过来 |
[20:50] | to warn me about something you hadn’t even written yet. | 警告我你还没有写的东西 |
[20:53] | You ask me, movie star Channing Tatum, | 如果你问我这个电影明星查宁·塔图姆 |
[20:55] | I’d say you’re exactly the kind of journalist we need in this world. | 我会告诉你 你是我们这个世界需要的那种记者 |
[21:00] | That doesn’t sound at all like Channing Tatum’s voice, | 听起来根本不像查宁·塔图姆的声音 |
[21:04] | but that is the kind of thing I would want Channing Tatum to say to me, | 但这确实是我想让查宁·塔图姆对我说的话 |
[21:08] | so thanks, Channing. | 谢谢你 查宁 |
[21:10] | Love half your movies! | 你演的电影 有些还不错 |
[21:12] | That was a close one, huh, Hollyhock? | 真的好险啊 霍莉霍克 |
[21:15] | Hollyhock? | 霍莉霍克 |
[21:17] | Todd’s phone. What do you want? | 我是陶德 你有什么事 |
[21:19] | So, I see lots of pictures of you at the fashion show, | 我看到了你在时装秀上的很多照片 |
[21:22] | – but none of you with Courtney. – Crap! | -但没有一张是和考特尼一起的 -胡说 |
[21:27] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[21:29] | Why are you wearing my clothes? | 你为什么跟我穿一样的衣服 |
[21:30] | These aren’t anything like your clothes. This hat alone cost $50,000. | 这些可跟你的衣服不一样 单单这个帽子就要五万 |
[21:36] | So… what’s it like being a movie star? | 那… 做电影明星的感觉如何 |
[21:39] | It’s awfully trying. | 真的太麻烦了 |
[21:41] | Do you ever feel like everyone’s looking at you | 你有没有觉得所有人都在看你 |
[21:43] | but nobody sees you? | 但实际上没有人注意到你 |
[21:45] | Yeah, that’s exactly how I feel. | 没错 就是这种感觉 |
[21:47] | No, I was speaking rhetorically | 不是 我只是打个比方 |
[21:48] | about a feeling that only movie stars get. | 只有电影明星才会有这样的感觉 |
[21:51] | – Okay. – But it feels good to talk about it. | -好吧 -但是聊这些还是很开心的 |
[21:53] | Yeah. Talking’s good. | 没错 聊天很开心 |
[21:56] | You know, there was a meeting I was supposed to go to tonight, | 我今晚有一个会要参加 |
[21:59] | but I don’t think I’m gonna go. I don’t know if I’m ready. | 但是我不想去了 我不知道自己有没有准备好 |
[22:02] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么 |
[22:02] | What if it’s not everything I want it to be? | 如果一切跟我想的不一样呢 |
[22:05] | Sometimes the idea of something is better than the truth, you know? | 有时候理想很饱满 现实很骨感 |
[22:10] | I always prefer fiction to truth, personally. | 虚构与现实相比 我一直更喜欢虚构 |
[22:12] | I’ve staked my career on it. | 我一直用这一信念支撑我的工作 |
[22:14] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 很有道理 |
[22:17] | Smile for the birdie. | 对镜头笑一下 |
[22:18] | Courtney, you canoodling with a supermodel now? | 考特尼 你是在和超模约会吗 |
[22:20] | – That’s right. – Fancy. | -没错 -太棒了 |
[22:22] | I love how not down-to-earth you are together. | 我喜欢你们的不切实际 |
[22:24] | This is going to really make headlines when you two break up. | 如果你们分手了 一定会是惊天大新闻 |
[22:27] | Here’s an even bigger headline: we shan’t be breaking up. | 更劲爆的新闻是 我们绝不会分手 |
[22:31] | – We’re engaged! – Wowee! | -我们订婚了 -天哪 |
[22:33] | Hooray! I’m confused! | 太好了 我有点糊涂了 |
[22:38] | Hollyhock? Are you here? | 霍莉霍克 你在吗 |
[22:40] | No, but BoJack, who lives here, is here. | 不在 但是住在这里的波杰克在 |
[22:43] | BoJack, I gotta tell you… | 波杰克 我要告诉你… |
[22:47] | – Hollyhock is your daughter. – What do you mean? | -霍莉霍克是你女儿 -你什么意思 |
[22:49] | – She’s your daughter. – I don’t understand. | -她是你女儿 -我不懂 |
[22:50] | She has Horseman DNA. You’re her father. | 她有马男的DNA 你是她爸爸 |
[22:53] | That’s impossible. I’m BoJack. | 不可能 我是波杰克 |
[22:55] | She didn’t want me to tell you, but I thought you should know. | 她不想让我告诉你 但我觉得你应该知道真相 |
[23:00] | I guess I don’t blame her. I wouldn’t want to be my daughter either. | 我不会怪她的 我自己都不想当我自己的女儿 |
[23:03] | Look what I do to the people I’m supposed to care about. | 看看我对我应该关心的人都做了什么 |
[23:05] | I had sex with the one person I’ve ever seen you be in love with. | 我跟你唯一爱上的人上床了 |
[23:08] | I guess they’re not gonna put you in the best friends hall of fame, | 虽然你这么对朋友不仗义 |
[23:11] | but I don’t know that I loved her. | 但是我也不知道我是不是爱她 |
[23:14] | I don’t think I’m allowed to be in love. | 我觉得我不配拥有爱情 |
[23:16] | Don’t say that. You do so much for everybody. | 别这么说 你为大家做了很多 |
[23:18] | All you ever asked for was a roof over your head | 而你只要有个住的地方 |
[23:20] | and the occasional s’more in a baguette. | 有时候来点夹心法棍罢了 |
[23:22] | I’m telling you it’s a million dollar idea. | 你这想法太屌了 |
[23:24] | I got more of you than I ever deserved. | 我不配让你为我做那么多 |
[23:26] | If you never talk to me again I just want you to know | 我想告诉你 即使你永远不理我 |
[23:28] | that I appreciate it, and I appreciate you. | 也没有关系 我对你心存感激 |
[23:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:33] | It was shitty what you did with Emily, but… | 你深深地伤害了艾米莉 不过… |
[23:37] | I think I’m… asexual. | 我想我是… 性冷淡 |
[23:42] | A sexual what? Dynamo, deviant? | 性什么 电动小马达 特殊性癖好 |
[23:44] | Harassment lawsuit waiting to happen? | 还是性骚扰被告了 |
[23:46] | No. Asexual, not sexual. | 不是 是性冷淡 不是性欲强 |
[23:50] | I’m sure you think that’s weird. | 你肯定觉得我很奇葩 |
[23:52] | Are you kidding? That’s amazing. | 你没开玩笑吧 这很酷啊 |
[23:54] | Sometimes I wish I was asexual. | 有时候我倒宁愿自己是个性冷淡 |
[23:56] | Maybe then I wouldn’t have a strain of herpes. | 或许那样的话 我也不会染上一系列性病 |
[23:58] | – You have multiple– – I know I have multiple strains. | -你得了好多种性病… -我知道 好多种 |
[23:59] | The joke only works with the “a”. | 这里的梗是里面的”a” |
[24:01] | It actually feels nice to finally say it out loud. | 能大声讲出来的感觉真好 |
[24:04] | I am an asexual person. | 我是个性冷淡的人 |
[24:07] | – I am asexual. – That’s great. | -我是个性冷淡 -很棒 |
[24:10] | So if you’re not mad about Emily– | 如果不生艾米莉的气… |
[24:12] | It wasn’t just Emily, BoJack, | 这跟艾米莉没什么关系 波杰克 |
[24:15] | and I don’t know if I’m ready for us to be friends again yet. | 我不知道我是不是准备好重新跟你做朋友 |
[24:19] | – Okay. – But we can be more than not-friends. | -好吧 -但我们可以比陌生人关系好一些 |
[24:22] | You know, for an asexual, | 对一个性冷淡来说 |
[24:23] | more than not-friends is probably as good as it gets, right? | 比陌生人关系好一些已经是相当好了 |
[24:26] | I’m not really at a place yet where I want to joke about it. | 我现在没心情拿这个开玩笑 |
[24:28] | – Got it, got it, totally. – But it feels good to talk about it. | -好吧 明白了 -但是讲出来真的感觉很好 |
[24:32] | Well, if you ever need a place to crash, that couch– | 如果你想睡一觉 那个沙发随时… |
[24:34] | I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[24:36] | – Right now? – Welcome back, BoJack. | -现在就走吗 -欢迎回来 波杰克 |
[24:39] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[24:47] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[25:11] | Good for him. | 不错嘛 |