Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[00:15] to announce this year’s Oscar nominees… 现在宣布今年奥斯卡金像奖提名者
[00:18] Mr. Peanutbutter! 有请花生酱先生
[00:25] Mr. Peanutbutter! 花生酱先生
[00:30] Mr. Peanutbutter? 花生酱先生
[00:35] Hello! Here I am, Mr. Peanutbutter. 大家好 我来了 花生酱先生
[00:37] That’s my name and I am here. 我是花生酱先生 我来了
[00:39] Okay, the nominees. Nominees for Oscar. 好了 提名者 奥斯卡提名者
[00:43] Who are the nominees? 谁被提名了呢
[00:44] Well, as I used to say on Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities: 就像我在《好莱乌污巨星名人
[00:48] What Do They Know? Do They Know Things? 他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗
[00:50] Let’s Find Out, 让我们一起拭目以待》中说的
[00:51] let’s find out. 让我们一起拭目以待
[00:52] For Best Actor, the nominees are: 最佳男演员提名有
[00:54] Jurj Clooners for The Nazi Who Played Yahtzee. 缺智·克鲁尼 《玩快艇筛子的纳粹兵》
[00:58] Bread Poot for City of AIDS. 布拉德·噗通 《艾滋之城》
[01:00] Colin Firth for First Things Firth: 科林·费斯 《费斯的事先做:
[01:02] The Colin Firth Story. 科林·费斯的一生》
[01:03] Michael Fassbender for… I want to say Bill Gates? 迈克尔·法斯宾德 是《比尔·盖茨传》吗
[01:06] And BoJack Horseman for Secretariat. 还有马男波杰克 《一代骄马》
[01:13] BoJack, you just got nominated for an Oscar. 波杰克 你刚刚提名了奥斯卡奖
[01:16] You’re an Oscar nominee. How do you feel? 你是个奥斯卡提名演员了 有什么感觉
[01:19] I feel… 我感觉
[01:20] I-I feel… 我 我感觉
[01:22] I feel… 我感觉
[01:25] the same. 没变啊
[02:21] It happened again. 又这样了
[02:22] Why do I keep thinking things will make me happy? 我为什么总觉得外界的事会让我开心
[02:24] What is wrong with me? 我怎么回事
[02:25] BoJack, don’t do this. 波杰克 别这样
[02:26] Don’t fetishize your own sadness. 别沉迷于你的悲哀
[02:29] Oh, God, I’m drowning. 天啊 我要淹死了
[02:31] – I feel like I’m drowning. – BoJack, listen. -我感觉我要淹死了 -波杰克 听着
[02:34] When I was 17, I snuck out to a fraternity party. 我17岁那年 我偷溜出去参加大学联谊会
[02:38] The roads were icy and I swerved into the lake. 路上结了冰 我从路上滑进湖里
[02:44] I came to underwater. 我掉到水下
[02:46] It was dark and cold, and I didn’t even know which way was up. 水下又冷又黑 我甚至不知道哪边是向上
[02:50] I thought for sure I was going to drown. 我以为我肯定要淹死了
[02:54] And then… I noticed… 然后 我注意到
[02:58] when I opened my mouth, the air bubbles floated up, 我张开嘴 水泡会向上飘
[03:01] and that’s how I knew which way to swim. 我因此知道了该往哪边游
[03:06] That is a terrifying story. 这故事太可怕了
[03:07] BoJack, when you find yourself lost 波杰克 当你迷失自我
[03:09] and disoriented and underwater 不辨方向 深处水下
[03:11] and you don’t know which way is up, 不知道哪边是向上时
[03:13] it’s important to breathe. 一定不要忘了呼吸
[03:16] I don’t deserve this. I’m not a best actor. 我不配获奖 我不是最佳演员
[03:19] Awards aren’t about who’s best, BoJack. 奖不是颁给演得最好的人 波杰克
[03:21] That’s literally the only thing they’re about. 可是从字面上说奖就是这个意思啊
[03:23] No. All this means is that you’re one of the special people. 不 这只是说明你是那些特殊的人的一员
[03:26] I saw it the first time I met you. 我第一次见到你时就看出来了
[03:28] You must have known it all your life. 你肯定一直都知道你很特别
[03:31] And all your life, people told you that you were wrong, 只是一直以来 别人都告诉你你错了
[03:33] that you weren’t special, that you were just like everybody else. 你不够特别 你不过是个平庸之辈
[03:37] But now, the special people are saying, 但现在 特别的人告诉你
[03:39] “You were right, BoJack. You were right.” “你是对的 波杰克 你是对的”
[03:43] I was right. I am one of the special people. 我是对的 我很特别
[03:46] – Yes. – What are we doing just sitting here? -是的 -你还傻坐在这干嘛
[03:48] I just got nominated for an Oscar. 我刚刚提名奥斯卡奖了
[03:50] We gotta party like it’s 1982, 我们要拿出1982年的劲头来狂欢
[03:52] the year Prince released 1999. 就是王子发行《1999》这张专辑那年
[04:18] BoJack, your complimentary Rolex is here. 波杰克 你免费赠送的劳力士到了
[04:22] BoJack, giant chocolate Oscar’s here. 波杰克 巨型奥斯卡巧克力到了
[04:25] Famous DJ David Gu-etta is at the door. 著名DJ大卫·库塔到了
[04:29] Free Tesla’s here, Boj. 免费特斯拉到了 小波
[04:31] They want to know if they can park it in your driveway. 他们问你能不能停在你的私人车道上
[04:33] No. Tell them I want my free Tesla 不 告诉他们把我的免费特斯拉
[04:35] parked in my goddamn living room. I’m BoJack! 停在我该死的客厅里 老子是波杰克
[04:45] Yeah, now we’re doing it! Look at us partying. 太爽了 我们在狂欢 看看咱们
[04:51] BoJack, you got another delivery. Someone sent a… nerd? 波杰克 又有人送东西了 这次是 书呆子
[05:00] You get a load of this chili cheese fountain? 你注意这个辣奶酪喷泉了吗
[05:01] Grab a handful of beans and go to town. 抓一把豆子就能爽一番
[05:03] Hey, this is all really something. 这些东西真的很不错
[05:05] But I actually just came because I heard about the nomination 但我过来是因为听说了提名的事
[05:07] and I wanted to make sure you’re okay. 我想确保你没事
[05:09] That’s a funny way of saying congratulations. 还没见过你这样祝贺人的
[05:11] But not funny “Ha-ha”, more like funny Doonesbury. 一点也不幽默 只有尖刻嘲讽
[05:14] I know how this kind of thing can sometimes send you spinning. 我知道这种事有时候会让你不知所措
[05:16] “Oh, God, why doesn’t this make me happy? “噢天啊 为什么我开心不起来
[05:18] Will anything make me happy? 有什么事能让我开心起来
[05:20] I’m an empty husk.” That kind of thing. 我只是一幅空皮囊” 这种想法
[05:21] Well, thank you for that, but I’m actually doing great. 谢谢你的关心 我好得不能再好了
[05:24] I direct your attention 请你注意一下
[05:25] to the aforementioned chili cheese fountain! 我刚才提到的辣奶酪喷泉
[05:30] It’s too bad I’m not managing your social campaign anymore, 真遗憾 我不再帮你运营社交账号了
[05:32] because this party would make a great Snapchat story. 要不这个派对发在阅后即焚上肯定爆火
[05:34] You are not gonna make me guilty about leaving Princess Carolyn. 你这样说我也不会因为离开卡洛琳公主而愧疚的
[05:37] I’m not here to make you feel guilty. Like I said– 我不想让你愧疚 就像我说过的
[05:39] Honestly, I don’t even know what you’re doing over there. 说实话 我真不知道你的工作是干什么
[05:41] Tweeting for celebrities? 给名人发推吗
[05:42] Well, actually, I don’t– 实际上 我不是
[05:44] When I met you, you were so cool and interesting– 我遇到你的时候 你又酷又有趣
[05:46] I was never cool. 我从来都不酷
[05:47] You used to actually care about shit. What happened? 你原来是有理想有情怀的 你怎么了
[05:49] I don’t know, BoJack. Maybe caring about shit got old. 我不知道 波杰克 也许理想和情怀落伍了
[05:52] Maybe I’m tired of everyone yelling at me 也许我厌倦了每个人朝我大吼大叫
[05:55] and sending death threats to my house, 给我家寄死亡威胁
[05:56] and all my friends thinking I’m annoying, 朋友都讨厌我
[05:58] and getting in fights with my husband, 和丈夫吵架
[05:59] and seeing little refugee boys die in hospital bombings. 看着医院爆炸中的小难民死去
[06:03] It’s exhausting and I can’t do it. If that makes me a bad person, 我精疲力尽 我放弃了 如果我因此变成坏人
[06:05] then I’m sorry that I’m not the “Cool, interesting girl.” 那我很抱歉我不再是那个”又酷又有趣”的女孩
[06:08] I never said you were a bad person. I just said it’s not you. 我从没说过你是坏人 我只是说那不是真正的你
[06:11] And you know it’s not you. 你也知道那不是真正的你
[06:13] Oh, and this party is you? Who are all these people? 那这样狂欢是真正的你吗 这些人都是谁
[06:15] – These are my friends. – Name one of them. -我的朋友啊 -说出一个人的名字
[06:17] – Tes-ley. – You’re just looking at the Tesla. -特斯里 -你明明看着特斯拉
[06:20] I don’t know why it’s so hard for you to believe 我不知道你为什么不相信
[06:21] that I could be happy. 我能做个快乐的人
[06:22] I’m not like you, okay? 我又不是你 好吗
[06:24] I don’t fetishize my own sadness. 我不沉迷于自己的悲伤
[06:26] – I don’t fetishize my own sadness. – Sure. -我才没有沉迷于自己的悲伤 -好吧
[06:31] You don’t know anything about me. 你一点也不了解我
[06:36] I know that you can tweet for a living 我知道你在你老公买的
[06:38] in a house in Beverly Hills that your husband bought, 比弗利山上的豪宅里 发发推特就能赚钱
[06:40] or you can think you’re better than everyone, 或者你觉得你比任何人都强
[06:42] but you can’t do both. 但你不能二者兼得
[06:43] I don’t think I’m better than everyone. 我不觉得我比任何人都强
[06:45] And again, I say, sure. 我还是那句话 好吧
[06:47] You know what’s gonna happen? 你知道接下来会发生什么吗
[06:48] You’re gonna win that Oscar, and you’re gonna go up on that stage 你会赢得奥斯卡 然后走上台去
[06:51] and give your little speech, and then you’re gonna go home. 发表获奖感言 然后回家
[06:54] And you’re gonna be so miserable, you’ll want to kill yourself. 然后你一个人痛苦得要死 想要自杀
[06:57] And you’re gonna have nobody left to stop you. 而那时却没有人在你身边阻止你
[07:01] Hey, it’s BoJack! 瞧 是波杰克
[07:03] BoJack! BoJack! 波杰克 波杰克
[07:05] No one’s gonna be there when I kill myself? 我自杀的时候没人在我身边
[07:07] Listen to that chanting, Diane. 听听这不绝于耳的欢呼声吧 戴安
[07:10] The chanting don’t lie. 欢呼声不说谎
[07:11] There’s going to be plenty of people around when I kill myself. 我自杀的时候会有一大堆人围着我
[07:15] BoJack! 波杰克
[07:16] Tell your readers that BoJack was sleeping. 跟你的读者们说波杰克当时正在睡觉
[07:19] He didn’t even know they were announced today. 他都不知道题名今天公布
[07:21] Okay. Goodbye, Heather. 好了 再见 希瑟
[07:24] – Hey, Ana, can I ask you something? – Of course, darling. -安娜 我能问你个问题吗 -当然 亲爱的
[07:27] – So, if I win the Oscar– – “When” You win the Oscar. -如果我得了奥斯卡 -当你得了奥斯卡的时候
[07:30] Right. But after that, what’s gonna happen to us? 好吧 但获奖之后呢 我们怎么办
[07:32] – What do you mean? – What we have. -什么意思 -你我之间
[07:34] It’s more than just an Oscar campaign, right? 不仅仅只是角逐奖项的合作关系 对吗
[07:36] – I need to go. – What? -我得走了 -什么
[07:38] There’s work to be done. 还有工作要做
[07:39] We got the nomination, but now, the real battle begins. 我们获得了提名 但现在战争才刚打响
[07:42] Enjoy your party. Stop worrying about the future. 玩得开心点 别为将来的事但心
[08:10] Come on, buddy! Come on! 醒醒 兄弟 醒醒
[08:15] – Mr. Peanutbutter! – Thank God you’re okay. -花生酱先生 -谢天谢地你没事
[08:17] Better than okay. I’m wonderful. 岂止是没事 我好得很
[08:19] Thanks to you, you wonderful man. 多亏了你 你是绝世好人
[08:21] When you said my name this morning, you changed my life. 今早你念我名字的时候 我整个人生都改变了
[08:24] – About that– – Hey, did you see Erica here? -这个嘛 -你看见埃丽卡了吗
[08:26] She was looking for you earlier, with her good eye. 她刚才在用那只好眼睛找你呢
[08:28] Her other eye was looking to the stars. 她的另一只眼正在仰望星空
[08:30] BoJack, I need to talk to you. 波杰克 我有话跟你说
[08:31] Yeah? What’s going on, buddy? 好啊 说什么 兄弟
[08:33] Well, I’ve got good news and I’ve got bad news. 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
[08:45] Raven on a wire. A gloomy portent, precariously perched. 电线上的乌鸦 似不祥之兆 不安地栖息在上
[08:49] And, as the sun sets, so does it spread its deathly shadow 夕阳西下 死亡的阴影也随之扩散
[08:53] across the just and unjust of the outdoor seating area 席卷加州披萨厨房户外座位区的
[08:58] of the California Pizza Kitchen. 正义与不公
[09:00] And what better way to view such disquieting omens 还有什么方式能比站在这般炫目的
[09:03] than through these gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windows? 落地窗前更能目睹到这不安的征兆的呢
[09:06] Yeah. Wow! They really make regular windows look like shit. 没错 哇 这么一比普通窗户简直掉价
[09:10] I can’t look out the window while lying on the floor? 我躺在地上就不能看窗外了吗
[09:13] No, thank you, regular window! 不是哟 谢谢 普通窗户
[09:16] Tell me a little about your company. 跟我说说你的公司吧
[09:17] Well, it started as a safe space for women. 好的 它一开始致力于为女性提供安全空间
[09:20] Then, it became a safe space for women and men. 然后 它致力于为男女共同提供安全空间
[09:25] Now, it’s more of a safe-ish space for women… 现在嘛 提供较为安全的女性空间
[09:29] and a really safe space for men to look at women… 和绝对安全的男性观赏女性的空间…
[09:33] I hear you. 这样
[09:33] while also being driven around by them. 同时又由女性推动[开车]
[09:35] – Wow, something for everyone. – Demand is skyrocketing. -好棒 可以各取所需 -市场需求暴增啊
[09:39] That’s why we need a bigger office space. 所以我们需要更大的办公室
[09:41] You come to work, clock in, 你来上班 打卡后
[09:42] you put sugar in your coffee, 给自己的咖啡加块糖
[09:44] and watch it slowly disappear into nothingness. 看着它慢慢融化 化为乌有
[09:47] But the sugar doesn’t know why. Sugar didn’t ask to be born. 可糖并不知晓个中原因 甚至无权过问出生
[09:50] Is he okay? 他还好吗
[09:51] He recently found out that his brother’s sick. 他最近得知自己的哥哥病了
[09:54] I’m so sorry, but you know what else is sick? 很遗憾 但你知道还有谁病了[什么亮点]吗
[09:56] These hardwood floors. 这片硬木地板
[09:58] Did you hear that, Mr. Peanutbutter? 你听见了吗 花生酱先生
[10:06] Losing BoJack was a blow. There’s no way to sugarcoat it, 失去波杰克是个致命打击 无法粉饰太平
[10:08] even if I were generally good at sugarcoating things, 就算我擅长粉饰太平也不行
[10:11] which I’m not. 更何况我并不擅长
[10:12] You know, I wish cats really did have nine lives. 你知道吗 我真希望猫有九条命
[10:15] It would make me feel better about 这样看着自己搞砸的
[10:16] how much I’m screwing up this one. 这个大烂摊子 我还能好受一些
[10:18] You’re not screwing up your life. 你并没有毁了自己的人生
[10:19] Sometimes I feel like, if I could start everything over, 有时候我觉得 如果我能卷土重来
[10:22] knowing what I know now, I’d do it all right this time. 吸取已有的经验教训 我就能够正确行事
[10:25] But other times I think… 但有时候我又觉得…
[10:27] No, I wouldn’t. 我不能
[10:31] As you all know, things have been rough, 大家都知道 最近公司不太景气
[10:33] and, unfortunately, we have to scale back our staff. 不幸的是 我们必须裁员
[10:36] – Mainly, you. – Are you firing me? -也就是你 -你要炒了我
[10:38] In a sense, yes. 某种意义上讲是的
[10:40] But, in another sense, I’m promoting you 但从另一种意义上讲 我是在提拔你
[10:43] to a position of finding a job somewhere else. 给你机会 让你另谋高就
[10:45] Yeah. I don’t think I ever thanked you 好吧 我好像还没谢过你
[10:48] for giving me this job in the first place. 当初给我这份工作
[10:50] It was an honor to work with you. 很荣幸能和你一起共事
[10:52] You were the worst social media coordinator 你是公司成立以来最烂的
[10:54] this company ever had. 媒体公关
[10:58] Are you sure you need surgery? Can’t you get a second opinion? 你确定要手术吗 没有别的治疗方案吗
[11:01] Second opinion? 别的方案
[11:02] You know there’s only one doctor on the Peninsula. 你知道半岛上只有一个医生吧
[11:05] I could ask him twice if it’d make you feel better. 为了让你安心我可以多问他两次
[11:07] Nothing could make me feel better right now. 现在没有任何事能让我安心
[11:09] Not even an amazing career opportunity. 就算是千载难逢的工作机会也不能
[11:11] Hold on, I’m getting another call. 等等 有别的电话打进来了
[11:12] I’ve got to take this. 我得接一下
[11:13] It could be an amazing career opportunity. Hello? 也许是个很棒的工作机会 喂
[11:15] Mr. Peanutbutter, this is Shep Von Trapp, 花生酱先生 我是谢普·冯·特拉普
[11:18] awards show producer, 颁奖典礼制作人
[11:20] with a career opportunity 我这有个工作机会
[11:21] that is… good. 非常…好
[11:25] This isn’t a great time, Shep. Could you call back? 我现在不太方便 谢普 你可以稍后打来吗
[11:27] Absolutely… not. 当然…不行
[11:28] The Oscar nomination announcement is in seven days 奥斯卡提名还有七天就要公布了
[11:31] and we don’t have a host. 我们还没有主持人
[11:32] Sadly, Jimmy Fallon just broke his face. 很不幸 吉米·法伦刚刚破了相
[11:36] What? Halloween in January? What a crazy concept! 什么 一月的万圣节 多么疯狂的点子
[11:39] I can’t believe it! 简直难以置信
[11:40] I mean, what is this? Barry Gibb would be like… 我是说 这是什么鬼 巴里·吉布会唱
[11:42] *I’m going in!* *我要进去*
[11:44] No. First, I gotta get a selfie with this thing. 等等 首先 我要跟这家店来张自拍
[11:48] I’m Jimmy Fallon– 我是吉米·法伦…
[11:50] Und you are our first choice 你是我们的首个首选
[11:52] after our first “First choice” got hit by a bus. 被公交撞了之后的首选主持
[11:55] You’re our second “First choice.” What do you say? 你是我们的第二首选 你怎么说
[11:58] Ooh, a job like that? 这样的工作啊
[11:59] You want a fully present presenter to present. 你需要一个活力四射的主持人来主持
[12:02] And I don’t know if I’ve got the pep in my step 可我不知道自己是否有那个活力
[12:03] to take that show where it needs to go, you know? 达到想要的节目效果 你懂吗
[12:06] I’ve got a real pepless step, Shep. 我现在状态比较萎靡 谢普
[12:07] Okay, well, let me know, because if you don’t want to do it, 好吧 想通了告诉我 因为如果你拒绝
[12:10] we’ll probably just post 我们可能就把名单
[12:11] the list of nominees online or something. 直接在网上公布了
[12:12] It’s really not that big of a deal. 其实也没什么大不了
[12:14] Hey, sorry about that. Just got a call from the Oscars. 抱歉 刚刚奥斯卡协会的人打来电话
[12:17] – They want me to host– – They want you to host the Oscars? -他们要我主持… -他们要你主持奥斯卡吗
[12:21] Nomination announcement. 是公布提名
[12:22] But I don’t think I have it in me right now. 但是我觉得这不适合我
[12:24] Are you kidding? You gotta take that gig. 开什么玩笑 这种活儿必须接啊
[12:26] – Really? – Mr. Peanutbutter… -真的吗 -花生酱先生
[12:28] What did Nana Peanutbutter always say? 花生酱奶奶经常说什么来着
[12:31] “Always take every opportunity that comes your way “遇到的一切机会都要抓紧
[12:33] because opportunities are like sneezes from God, 因为机会就像上帝的鼻涕
[12:35] and when God sneezes, you can’t say ‘God bless you’ to God, 上帝打喷嚏时 你不能说对上帝说”上帝保佑你”
[12:38] so instead you have to take the opportunity. 所以就只能抓紧机会
[12:40] I’m cold. Will you pass me that blanket?” 好冷啊 能不能把毯子递给我”
[12:42] Boy, that old gal had something for everything, didn’t she? 那个老婆婆真是什么时候都有名言警句
[12:45] I know you’re worried about me, 我知道你在担心我
[12:46] but sitting around the house worrying isn’t going to help anyone. 但是你坐立不安也毫无意义
[12:49] Okay, but you’ll call me when you get out of the surgery, right? 好 那你手术结束后立刻打给我 好吗
[12:52] I’m not gonna let my phone leave my sight. 我会一直拿着手机的
[12:53] Of course. And now, I’ve got something new to live for. 当然 而且现在我非常期待手术结束
[12:57] My little brother, telling the whole world who got an Oscar! 因为我弟弟 要告诉全世界谁获得了奥斯卡奖
[13:01] Nomination. 是提名
[13:05] We are minutes away. Shep, release the envelope. 还有几分钟了 谢普 出信封吧
[13:09] Copy that. Releasing the envelope. 收到 出信封
[13:12] It’s go time. 到时间了
[13:15] It’s go time. 到时间了
[13:17] Are you ready, Brother Pricewater? 你准备好了吗 普华兄弟
[13:18] Of course, Brother Housecoopers. 当然了 永道兄弟
[13:28] Mr. Peanutbutter, we’d like to invite you to the stage. 花生酱先生 请您上台
[13:31] It’s here! The golden envelope. 出现了 金色信封
[13:35] Herr Peanutbutter? 花生酱先生[德语]
[13:36] Okay. Oh, my phone. What should I do with it, Todd? 好吧 我的手机 我的手机该怎么办 陶德
[13:39] – Maybe you should hold it. – Uh-huh. -你拿着吧 -好的
[13:40] – No, I’ll take it with me. – All right. -不行 我带走吧 -好
[13:41] – No, you hold it. – Sure thing, yeah. -不行 你拿着 -没问题
[13:42] – No, put it in my jacket pocket. – Right here. Okay. -不行 放我口袋里 -好嘞 放这儿
[13:45] Oh, no, it’s a fake pocket. Tricked again! 该死 是个假口袋 又被骗了
[13:48] Todd, it’s ringing. This is it. 陶德 电话响了 要出结果了
[13:49] Oh, no, my phone! 天哪 我的电话
[13:51] Oh, no, I kicked it, right through that doorway into the hallway! 完了 我不小心踢到 直接踢进了走廊
[13:53] Now, other people are kicking it 现在被大家左一脚右一脚
[13:55] and it’s sliding across the floor! 已经滑下楼梯了
[13:56] – Okay, this is getting absurd. – Let’s get that phone! -简直没完没了 -去拿手机吧
[13:59] Mr. Peanutbutter, you have been invited to the stage! 花生酱先生 您需要上台
[14:02] *Mr. Peanutbutter’s House* *《花生酱先生一家》*
[14:05] *Who’s that dog?* *谁是那只汪*
[14:05] Don’t sweep– Oh! 不要扫
[14:07] *Knick-knack, paddy-whack Give a dog a bone* *嘻嘻哈哈 给他根骨头*
[14:09] Excuse me! 稍等下
[14:10] *Mr. Peanutbutter* *他叫花生酱*
[14:12] *Trying to catch a…* *拼命在跳跃*
[14:13] Oh, there it goes. Oh! 又跑了
[14:16] Sorry. If you could just– My phone! 麻烦您… 我的手机
[14:19] I’m coming to get you! 我会逮到你的
[14:23] *He’s a dirty dog* *虽然他很脏*
[14:25] *He’s just trying to do his job* *工作能力强*
[14:26] No, no, no! 不要不要
[14:28] That way! 从上面走
[14:33] Come on, phone. Just stop! 拜托啊手机 别跑了
[14:35] – *Who’s that dog?* – *Mr. Peanutbutter* -*谁是那只汪* -*他是花生酱*
[14:38] *Knick-knack, paddy-whack Give a dog a bone* *嘻嘻哈哈 给他根骨头*
[14:41] *Who’s that dog?* *谁是那只汪*
[14:42] – Hello? – Mr. Peanutbutter. -喂 -花生酱先生
[14:44] I just, um… I wanted to give you a chance to say goodbye… 我只是 想给你个机会告别..
[14:47] – Oh, no. -…to my twisted spleen. -不要啊 -告别我那块恶化的脾脏
[14:50] Because it was successfully removed from my body! 因为它已经被成功摘除啦
[14:53] Oh, my God, that’s incredible! 那真是太好了
[14:54] Now, get out there and announce those Oscars! 行了 你快去宣布奥斯卡奖
[14:58] Nominations. You got it, buddy. 提名 没问题
[15:00] Okay. Now, where’s the… the… 好的 那么现在只差…
[15:02] Uh-oh. Could’ve sworn it was right here. 我明明放在这里的
[15:07] There you are. You need to get on stage. 终于找到你了 你得快点上台
[15:09] Yes, just as soon as you give me that backup envelope, 行 只要你把备用信封给我就行
[15:12] please and por favor. 拜托拜托啦
[15:13] What back-up envelope? There is no back-up envelope. 什么备用信封 没有备用信封
[15:17] That was a test and you passed. 我刚刚是考验你呢
[15:19] Wunderbar. Now, let’s get you out there. 太好了[德语] 行了 快上台吧
[15:20] Yes, gotta get out there, on to the stage, 没问题 要出去了 然后上台
[15:23] to announce the nominations. 宣布奖项提名
[15:25] Just as soon as I– Oh, my God, is that Bradley Cooper? 只要我… 天哪 那是布莱德利·库珀吗
[15:28] Bradley Cooper? We love him for some reason. 布莱德利·库珀 我们好喜欢他的
[15:30] – Where? – Let’s go, Todd. -在哪里 -走吧 陶德
[15:33] 《老黄狗》 “狗”乐茜·麦奎尔与菲斯·”汪”克主演 [此处恶搞电影主演名字]
[15:33] – Oh, God, what do we do? – It’s okay. -天哪 我们该怎么办 -没事的
[15:35] We just need to come up with all the nominees ourselves. 我们只要把每个提名都编出来就行了
[15:37] But I haven’t even seen all the movies. 但是有些电影我都没看过
[15:39] Todd, nobody has. That’s not how they give out awards. 陶德 没人看过 他们颁奖都不看影片的
[15:42] – But– – Time for talk is over. -可是 -没时间啰嗦了
[15:43] Now’s the time for action. 需要实际行动
[15:45] And by “Action,” I mean talking about these 24 categories 我们的行动是 讨论24种奖项影片
[15:48] until we’ve settled on a list of nominees. 直到决定提名名单
[15:50] You need to tell me right now, are you in or out? 你必须立刻告诉我 参不参加[流不流行]
[15:52] Well, when you put it that way, 既然你都这么说了
[15:53] I guess you can call me high-waisted denim, 那你可以叫我高腰工装裤
[15:57] because, right now, I am very in. 因为我现在非常流行[绝对参加]
[16:00] Let’s do this. 开始吧
[16:02] What did you think of Frieda Pinto? 你觉得芙蕾达·平托如何
[16:03] Are you kidding me? Anybody could do what she did. 开什么玩笑 她那种表现满大街都是
[16:05] “Don’t take my baby. I’ll give you all my Bitcoins!” “别带走我的宝宝 我所有比特币都给你”
[16:09] Wow. That is good. 模仿得真像
[16:11] Okay, for Best Picture, what about Avatar? 最佳影片奖 《阿凡达》怎么样
[16:13] 最佳原创歌曲 《纳粹啊 快艇玩起来》 [出自《玩快艇筛子的纳粹兵》] 《蠢香蕉之歌》[暗讽《小黄人》]
[16:14] That was a good movie. 那电影不错
[16:15] True, but did that come out this year? 对 但是那部电影是今年出的吗
[16:17] I feel like I just saw it. 我感觉才刚看完
[16:19] Well, there’s no way to know for sure. 也没办法确定了
[16:20] Let’s just throw it on the list. 先写上吧
[16:22] Ooh, do we have Daniel Day-Lewis down for anything? 话说丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯有了吗[英国演员]
[16:24] He’s always there. 永远都有他
[16:25] Good catch! I’ll add him. 说得好 加进去
[16:27] 最佳音效剪辑 丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯
[16:27] Daniel Day-Lewis. 丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯
[16:28] Okay. We need one more nominee for Best Actor. 好了 最佳男演员还差一个名额
[16:31] Oh, what about BoJack? 波杰克怎么样
[16:32] His performance in Secretariat was as thoughtful and self-aware 他在《一代骄马》中的表现一如既往
[16:35] as we’ve ever seen him. 细致入微本色出演
[16:36] – Besides, he’s our friend. – Is he? -再说 他是我们的朋友 -是吗
[16:38] I am surprised to hear you say that, Todd Chavez. 你竟然这么说 陶德·查韦斯
[16:42] Let’s dig into that. We have time. 我们再深入研究一下 还有时间
[16:44] I don’t think we do. 没有时间了
[16:44] You’re supposed to be announcing these, like, now. 你应该现在就在公布名单了
[16:46] There is always time to talk about our feelings. 总还有一些时间让我们谈谈感情的
[16:49] As my Nana Peanutbutter used to say, 就像花生酱奶奶常说的
[16:51] “There’s always time to talk about feelings, “总会有些时间让我们能谈谈感情
[16:53] because feelings are the ceilings of our hearts, 因为感情是心灵的房顶
[16:55] and a leaky feeling ceiling leads to a flood of blood. 感情的房顶一旦漏雨 那会导致腥风血雨
[16:58] And I’m cold. Will you pass me that blanket?” 我有点冷 可以把毯子递给我吗”
[17:00] Well, I guess I’m just tired of BoJack walking all over everybody 我只是受够了波杰克永远盛气凌人
[17:04] and still getting everything he wants. 却总能得偿所愿
[17:08] I think the important thing to remember here 我觉得我们要最需要记住的是
[17:10] is that BoJack is a damaged individual, 波杰克身心俱损
[17:12] struggling against a sea of demons, 挣扎于恶魔之间
[17:14] many self-created, but still all too real. 带着自我演绎 却仍然太过真实
[17:17] Getting this nomination from the two friends he loves the most– 而他挚爱的两个朋友 也就是你和我
[17:19] you and also me– would really mean a lot to him. 给他提名的话 对他来说意义非凡
[17:23] Okay. 好吧
[17:24] But did you really think he was that good in the movie? 可你真的觉得电影里他演得那么好吗
[17:26] Oh, I haven’t seen it. It seemed long. 我没看过 好像很长的样子
[17:29] And the final nominee for Best Picture is Avatar. 最后一位提名最佳电影的是《阿凡达》
[17:33] Well, those are all the nominations. 以上是所有被提名者
[17:35] I will not be taking any questions. 我不会接受任何提问
[17:36] Goodbye. I must go. 再见 我得走了
[17:41] I gotta say, we picked some top-notch noms. 不得不说 我们的提名名单简直一流
[17:45] You know it! 可不是嘛
[17:45] Boy, was I glad when we got out of that theater, though. 天 可我逃出剧场的时候还是松了一口气
[17:47] I know. So many questions. 我知道 问问题的太多了
[17:50] “Oh, what the hell happened? “这是怎么回事
[17:52] Why were you reading off that napkin? Why are you guys running?” 你们为什么从纸巾上读名单 为什么跑”
[17:57] They have their nominees. What more could they want? 提名名单都给了 还想要什么
[18:00] You know what’s crazy? We saved the day today, 你知道什么最疯狂吗 我们拯救了今天
[18:03] and no one will ever even know. 可没人会知道
[18:06] Hey, we’ll know. 我们自己知道
[18:09] Mr. Peanutbutter, we know what you did. 花生酱先生 我们知道你干的好事了
[18:13] Oh, boy. 我的天
[18:14] So, the good news is, my brother’s surgery was a success. 所以好消息是 我哥哥手术很成功
[18:18] And the bad news is, you’re not nominated for an Oscar. 坏消息是 你没被提名奥斯卡
[18:20] And the other good news is… 另一个好消息是
[18:22] …that each breath is a gift 每次呼吸都是上天的恩赐
[18:24] and it is a joy to live. 能活着就是一大乐事
[18:26] – What? – We are so lucky we get to be alive. -你说什么 -能活着就是幸运的
[18:28] – No, before that. – Oh, I didn’t tell you. -不 前面那句 -我忘记告诉你了
[18:31] – My brother’s been sick. – No, I don’t care about your brother. -我哥哥之前病了 -我不关心你哥哥
[18:33] First of all, manners. 首先 说话要有礼貌
[18:35] Second of all, I think if you met him, 其次 我觉得如果你认识他
[18:36] you’d actually really hit it off. 你俩肯定谈得来
[18:38] Imagine me but with less “in your face” cool guy attitude. 想象一下另一个我 但没我酷得这么耀眼
[18:40] Did you say I’m not nominated for an Oscar? 你是说我没被提名奥斯卡吗
[18:44] A lot of people are mighty steamed, 很多人都气得发昏
[18:45] but I feel like what everyone’s overlooking here is, 可我觉得大家都忽略了一点
[18:48] I got most of the categories dead-on. 大部分类别我全都猜中了
[18:50] That’s pretty amazing, 多厉害啊
[18:51] and I am not getting enough credit for that. 但是没人称赞我
[18:53] Did you know that Avatar came out in 2009? 你知道《阿凡达》09年就出了吗
[18:56] – I’m not nominated for an Oscar. – No. -我没被提名奥斯卡 -没有
[18:58] But you know what they say. “It’s an honor just to be nominated.” 但他们都说 “能被提名就是荣耀了”
[19:01] Oh, wait. 等等
[19:02] So, I’m just like everybody else. 所以我只是个普通人
[19:04] I know you’re upset, but whatever you do, 我知道你很不开心 但不管怎么样
[19:06] please don’t get mad at Todd. 千万别怪陶德
[19:07] Why would I get mad at Todd? 我为什么要怪陶德
[19:08] Exactly. This is totally my fault. 就是 都是我的错
[19:10] – He didn’t even want to nominate you. – What? -他根本就不想提名你 -什么
[19:12] With the gift of hindsight, 说句马后炮的话
[19:14] I see now how that might have made you even more upset. 我现在知道那为什么会让你更不开心了
[19:16] But I realized something today, 但我今天懂得了一件事
[19:17] when my brother called from the hospital, 我哥哥从医院打电话给我时说的
[19:19] and I think it’s gonna make you feel a lot better. 应该能让你好受很多
[19:21] – What? What is it? – None of this matters. -说的什么 -这些都无所谓
[19:25] Okay, I’ll see you later, buddy. 好了 回头见 老兄
[19:33] As a partner in the company, 作为公司合伙人
[19:34] I am prepared to forgo my salary for the next three months, 我愿意停领接下去三个月的薪水
[19:37] but even then, we’re going to need some sort of miracle. 即便如此 我们还得发生奇迹才能撑下去
[19:39] What are we doing? What was the point of any of this? 我们这是干什么 这些事有什么意义
[19:42] I wasted everyone’s time for six months. 我浪费了所有人六个月的时间
[19:45] Soon, I’ll get some offer from one of the big five agencies 很快我又会收到五大事务所
[19:48] that I can’t say no to, 那些无法拒绝的邀约
[19:49] and I’ll go back to being another cog 然后我会回到这个行业的
[19:51] in the giant Play-Doh spaghetti maker that is this industry. 巨型玩具黏土制造厂里做另一个小齿轮
[19:54] – Is that the best I can hope for? – Not necessarily. -这就是我的最好结局吗 -那也未必
[19:57] Although, there is one thing I should probably mention. 不过有件事我想提一下
[20:00] What is it, Judah? 什么事 犹大
[20:02] Maybe this is an opportunity 也许你能借此机会
[20:03] to live one of your other eight lives. 去体验你另外八条生命
[20:07] Yeah, maybe. 没错
[20:09] It’s been a pleasure working with you, Judah. 和你一起工作真好 犹大
[20:12] I found it to be an above average experience. 我也觉得这是非同寻常的体验
[20:14] Please forgive me for getting emotional. 请原谅我情绪有点激动
[20:22] Rye, wheat, or sourdough? 黑麦 小麦还是酸酵面包
[20:25] Can I get it on stale? 我可以要不新鲜的吗
[20:27] And then, he said, I fetishize my own sadness. 然后他说我沉溺于自己的悲伤之中
[20:31] What did you think was gonna happen? Why did you go there? 你以为能有什么好事 你为什么跑去那
[20:33] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[20:34] – Did you ask for water? – No. -你要水了吗 -没
[20:36] They’re not supposed to give us water unless we ask. 应该是我们要水 她再给倒啊
[20:39] Don’t they know there’s a drought? 他们不知道在闹干旱吗
[20:40] You want to send the water back? 你要把水还回去吗
[20:42] No, I want the water. I just… 不 我想喝水 我只是…
[20:44] I went to BoJack’s house to congratulate him. 我去波杰克家是想去祝贺他
[20:46] I’m not trying to pick fights. 而不是去吵架
[20:48] Well, you don’t have to see him at all if you don’t want to. 如果你不想 你可以完全不去见他的
[20:50] It’s not like you work for him anymore. 你现在又没在为他工作
[20:52] Is he right? Am I a bad person? 他说的对吗 我是个烂人吗
[20:54] Who cares what he thinks? 谁管他想什么
[20:55] Why do you have this weird fixation with him? 为什么你这么依恋他呢
[20:58] I do not have a fixation, Roxy. I worry about him. 我没有依恋他 洛克希 我只是担心他
[21:02] Okay. And last year? 是吗 那去年呢
[21:03] When you came back from Cordovia and needed a place to crash? 你从科尔多瓦回来时想找个地方暂住
[21:06] Oh, you could have stayed with me, or any of your other friends, 你可以找我 或者你其他任何朋友
[21:08] but you went right to his house. 可你直接去了他家
[21:10] Did you ever ask yourself why? 你有没有扪心自问一下为什么
[21:14] They’re filling everyone’s glasses. This is insane. 她们给所有人的杯子都添水 这太疯狂了
[21:16] Oh, my God. What do you care? 我的天 你管人家干嘛
[21:18] Hey, excuse me? Excuse me? 不好意思 打扰一下
[21:20] Do you know you’re breaking the law by giving everybody water? 你知道给随便给人倒水是犯法的吗
[21:23] It’s okay. I want the water. 没关系 我想要水
[21:24] Yeah, we all want water. That’s not the point. 没错 我们都想要水 问题不在这
[21:28] In the state of California, it is illegal for a restaurant 在加州 如果客人没要
[21:31] to serve people water before they ask for it. 餐厅擅自给人倒水是违法
[21:35] There is a drought. 现在有干旱
[21:37] Sit down! We’re thirsty! 坐下吧 我们渴了
[21:39] You know, this is what’s wrong with society. 这就是社会的弊病所在
[21:41] Diane… 戴安
[21:42] Nobody thinks about the world outside themselves. 哪有人考虑除自己之外的世界
[21:47] So, how you doing? You still working at that place? 话说你现在怎么样 还在那里上班吗
[21:53] – Hello? – Hi, Ralph. It’s Princess Carolyn. -喂 -拉尔夫 我是卡洛琳公主
[21:56] Oh, my God, Princess Carolyn, 天啊 卡洛琳公主
[21:57] I never thought I’d hear from you again. 真没想到你会再联系我
[21:59] I might have some free time coming up. 我可能有空闲时间了
[22:01] I was wondering if you might want to get a drink. 你想不想一起喝一杯
[22:03] Okay. So, the night I met you after I said goodbye, 好 对了 我们相识然后分开后那晚
[22:06] the craziest thing happened. 发生了最疯狂的事
[22:07] Okay? 好吧
[22:08] I was walking back to my car, when all of a sudden, 我走回我的车时 突然之间
[22:10] this woman… 有个女人
[22:12] …tripped on a cobblestone, twisted her ankle, 被一块鹅卵石绊倒 扭了脚
[22:14] – and tumbled into my arms. – What? -然后倒在了我的怀里 -什么
[22:16] Turns out, she was a ballerina, 原来她是个芭蕾舞演员
[22:17] and she didn’t speak a word of English. 而且她不会说英语
[22:19] So, I rushed her to the hospital, 所以我带她去了医院
[22:20] and long story short, we eloped. 总之长话短说 我们私奔了
[22:22] I moved to Russia, 我搬到了俄罗斯
[22:23] and I’m totally messing with you. None of that’s true. 我当然是骗你的 以上都不是真的
[22:25] – What? – I would love to see you again. -什么 -我很想再见到你
[22:26] I think about you all the time. 我一直在想你
[22:27] – Really? – Yeah. How about this Saturday? -真的吗 -当然 这周六如何
[22:30] It’s a date. 约会说定了
[22:37] Ana? 安娜
[22:38] No, it’s just me, giant chocolate Oscar guy. 不 是我 送巨型奥斯卡巧克力的
[22:42] I’m here to pick up the giant chocolate Oscar. 我是来拿走巨型奥斯卡巧克力的
[22:44] My boss really wants our product 我的老板想把我们的产品
[22:45] to only be seen with real Oscar nominees. 送给真正的奥斯卡提名者
[22:49] You know, to maintain the integrity of the giant chocolate Oscar. 这是为了保证巨型奥斯卡巧克力的货真价实
[22:51] I don’t care. Take it. 我不关心 你拿走吧
[22:55] You’ve reached Ana Spanakopita. 我是安娜·皮塔饼
[22:57] How did you get this number? Explain yourself. 你怎么拿到这个号码的 解释清楚
[22:59] Ana, this is the fourth time I’ve called. 安娜 我都给你打了四遍电话了
[23:02] Please call me back. I need you. 拜托你回电话 我需要你
[23:04] Ana, please. This is BoJack, by the way. Horseman. 安娜 求你了 对了 我是马男波杰克
[23:09] Todd! Where you been? 陶德 你去哪里了
[23:11] – Oh, hi. – You were in Ojai? -哦 嗨 -你去奥哈伊了
[23:13] No, I was just saying hi. 不是 我只是在跟你打招呼
[23:14] Well, why not go to Ojai, huh? 为什么不去奥哈伊
[23:16] You and me? I could use an escape, couldn’t you? 你和我 我刚好需要逃避一下 你呢
[23:18] It’s not really a good time. 我现在不方便
[23:20] Todd, I need this. 陶德 我需要逃避
[23:21] You’re my best friend and I need you. 你是我最好的朋友 我需要你
[23:22] Don’t leave me now. Don’t be like everybody else. 不要现在离开我 不要跟别人一样
[23:25] I’m not leaving you. I just– 我不是离开你 我…
[23:26] Besides, I think you owe me, right? 再说了 是你欠我的 对吧
[23:29] After what you did? 毕竟你做了那种事
[23:30] – What I did? – Come on, Todd. I know. -我做了什么 -别装了 陶德 我知道了
[23:32] – Mr. Peanutbutter told me everything. – Everything? -花生酱先生告诉了我一切 -一切
[23:35] Even told you, when I was a kid, 连我小时候洗完澡
[23:36] I used to bang on my butt like a bongo drum 我喜欢像敲邦哥鼓一样
[23:38] – when I got out of the bath? – What? -敲我的屁股都说了吗 -什么
[23:40] ♪ Todd-o, me and Todd-o ♪ *陶德 我和陶德*
[23:43] ♪ Bath time come Make Todd shiny and clean ♪ *洗完澡澡陶德干干净净*
[23:47] Mm, no, not-not about that. 没有 那个没说
[23:49] So, he didn’t tell you everything. 所以说他没有把一切都告诉你
[23:51] Did he tell you about the time I counted to a million? 他告诉你那次我数到一百万了吗
[23:54] One, two, three, four, five, six– 一二三四五六…
[23:58] – No, stop. – But I was just getting to the good part! -没有 别数了 -但是精彩的部分才开始呢
[24:01] What? Seven? 什么 数到七吗
[24:02] He told me you didn’t want to nominate me for an Oscar. 他告诉我你不想提名我当奥斯卡提名候选人
[24:04] – Oh, that. – What the hell, man? -那个啊 -怎么回事 伙计
[24:06] After everything I’ve done for you? 我为你做了那么多事
[24:07] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[24:08] Oh, I don’t know. Letting you live here for free for six years? 不知道 让你在这里免费住了六年吗
[24:11] Giving you food, 给你吃的
[24:12] indulging you in your little projects and adventures 让你随意做自己想做的项目和冒险
[24:14] and stories about how you used to bang on your butt 听你讲你像敲邦哥鼓一样敲自己的屁股
[24:16] like a bongo drum? 这种故事
[24:17] I let you turn my house 上个月我甚至
[24:18] into your company’s headquarters for the last month. 让你把我家变成了你们公司的总部
[24:20] Yeah, but that’s not because you’re my friend. 是 但那不是因为你是我的朋友
[24:21] That’s because you felt bad about Emily. 而是因为你因艾米莉的事自责
[24:24] You know about Emily? 你知道艾米莉的事
[24:25] I think I know. Why? What do you think I know? 我认为我知道 怎么 你认为我知道什么
[24:28] I mean, I know what I think, 我知道我认为的是什么
[24:30] but I don’t know if the thing 但我不知道我认为的
[24:31] that I think is the thing that you think I know. 是不是你认为我认为我知道的
[24:33] – You know? – So, you know I had sex with Emily. -知道吗 -所以说你知道我跟艾米莉上床了
[24:36] You had sex with Emily?! 你跟艾米莉上床了
[24:38] – Well, what did you think? – I don’t know! Not that! -你以为呢 -我不知道 反正不是那个
[24:41] I just knew something sketchy happened. 我只是知道发生了可疑的事
[24:43] I thought maybe you gave her one of your weird monologues 我为你跟她说了什么奇怪的话
[24:45] about how sad you are, 说自己多悲伤
[24:46] and it bummed her out! 然后把她烦走了
[24:47] Todd, I’m sorry, all right? I screwed up. 陶德 对不起 我搞砸了
[24:50] I know I screwed up. I don’t know why– – 我知道我搞砸了 我不知道为什么…
[24:51] Oh, great! Of course! Here it comes! 好极了 又来了
[24:54] You can’t keep doing this! 你不能一直这样
[24:55] You can’t keep doing shitty things, 你不能一直做一些烂事
[24:58] and then feel bad about yourself 然后自己后悔
[24:59] like that makes it okay! 就好像后悔有用一样
[25:01] You need to be better! 你需要变好
[25:03] I know. And I’m sorry, okay? 我知道 对不起
[25:05] I was drunk, and there was all this pressure 我当时喝醉了 奥斯卡活动
[25:07] with the Oscar campaign. 又给了我很大的压力
[25:09] – But now– Now that it’s over, I– – No! No, BoJack, just stop. -但是现在都结束了 -不 波杰克 别说了
[25:15] You are all the things that are wrong with you. 有问题的就是你这个人
[25:18] It’s not the alcohol, or the drugs, 不是酒精 不是毒品
[25:20] or any of the shitty things that happened to you in your career, 也不是你事业中的那些烂事
[25:23] or when you were a kid. 也不是你小时候的事
[25:24] It’s you. 就是你
[25:26] All right? It’s you. 知道吗 有问题的是你
[25:32] Fuck, man. What else is there to say? 操 还有什么可说的
[25:37] *Back in the ’90s I was in a very famous TV show* *九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
[25:46] *I’m BoJack the Horseman* *我是马男波杰克*
[25:48] *BoJack the Horseman don’t act like you don’t know* *那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
[25:55] *And I’m trying to hold on to my past* *我想沉迷过去*
[26:00] *It’s been so long I don’t think I’m gonna last* *都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
[26:05] *I guess I’ll just try and make you understand* *我应该会努力让你明白*
[26:08] *That I’m more horse than a man* *比起人我更像马*
[26:12] *Or I’m more man than a horse* *还是比起马我更像人
[26:17] BoJack. 波杰克
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme