Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] Guys, I think we could use another phone jack over here. 伙计们 我觉得这里可以再装个电话插孔
[00:35] Cabracadabra. We wanna reach out and grab you. 这里奇迹拼车 我们想要伸出双手抓住你
[00:38] No, we’re a cab company. 不 我们是出租车公司
[00:40] Can you toss me the thing? 你能把那个扔给我吗
[00:42] – Sorry. The other thing. – Okay. Watch the couch. -抱歉 是另一个 -好的 注意沙发
[00:46] Hey. Goddammit! 该死
[00:48] I apologize for… I understand. 非常抱歉 我理解
[00:50] Mind if I put you on hold for just one second? 您能等一下吗
[00:51] Don’t put me on hold again. Do you know who I am? 别再让我等了 你知道我是谁吗
[00:54] I just won a Baby’s Choice Award, the winner of which 我刚刚赢得了婴儿选择奖 过去15年中
[00:56] has gone to take home the Oscar seven of the last 15 years. 该奖获得者有七年都捧回了奥斯卡奖杯
[00:59] So, yeah, that BoJack Horseman. 是的 就是那个马男波杰克
[01:02] Otherwise known as the guy 而不是一个你可以一直
[01:03] you keep sending your dumb newspaper to 发一些无聊的报纸给他的人
[01:04] even though I never subscribed to it. 关键是我从没有订阅过
[01:06] I’m putting you on hold. 您先等着
[01:16] – I think we have a situation, sir. – Talk to me, rep. -我们遇到麻烦了 先生 -说
[01:18] Guy’s name is BoJack Horseman. He’s pretty steamed. 一个叫马男波杰克的人 好像挺生气的
[01:20] I’ve tried everything, 我试了所有办法
[01:21] but I think we might need to bring the Closer in on this one. 但我们可能得需要终结者来处理这件事
[01:24] Calm down. I’m sure we can sort this out 冷静 不用找终结者
[01:25] without having to get the Closer involved. 我们也能解决这件事
[01:27] Did you offer him 26 weeks at 50 percent off the newsstand price? 你有给他26周报纸费用对折优惠吗
[01:30] I went through the entire checklist, sir. 我试了所有优惠项目 先生
[01:32] Even offered him a free tote bag. 甚至给了他一个免费的大手提袋
[01:34] Gesus, what kind of monster says no to a tote bag? 天哪 什么样的怪兽会拒绝大手提袋
[01:36] All right, good work, rep. 你做得很好
[01:37] You’ve done all that could be expected of you. 你已经尽力了
[01:38] I’ll take it from here. 现在交给我
[01:42] Yeah, Got it. Right. I understand. I’ll take it from here. 好的 知道了 我理解 交给我吧
[01:46] God help us… 上帝帮帮我们吧
[01:48] Is what I’d say if we needed God’s help. 每当需要上帝帮助我都会这么说
[01:49] Fortunately, we got one better. 幸运的是 有更好的东西能帮助我们
[01:51] Morning. Good morning. How was your weekend? How are you? 早上好 周末过得怎么样 你好
[01:53] I’m fine. Good work yesterday. Good morning. Get out of my way, please. 很好 昨天干得不错 早上好 请让开
[01:59] We have a situation on line two. 二号线遇到了麻烦
[02:00] Name’s Horseman. BoJack Horseman. 叫马男 马男波杰克
[02:03] Thank you. I’ll take it from here. 谢谢 交给我吧
[02:06] Hello, good morning, and I say this with 100 percent sincerity… 早上好 非常真诚地向你问候
[02:10] How can I help you? 请问有什么能帮到你的
[03:07] I never subscribed to the L.A.Gazette. 我从未订过《洛杉矶公报》
[03:09] I do not read the L.A. Gazette. 我也从不看《洛杉矶公报》
[03:10] I have called this number so many times to ask you to stop sending it to me. 我已经打了很多次电话叫你们别送报纸来了
[03:14] Yet every morning, I open my door 但是每天早上我打开门
[03:15] on a new edition of the L.A. Gazette. 就能看到一份新的《洛杉矶公报》
[03:17] It’s like I’m living in a really boring episode of The Twilight Zone. 这感觉就像是一集无聊的《阴阳魔界》在上演
[03:20] Sir, we are going to unravel this mystery. 先生 我们马上解开这场送报之谜
[03:22] But before we dig in, is there anything I can get you? 但在这之前 我能给您拿点什么吗
[03:26] A glass of ice water perhaps? 一杯冰水如何
[03:28] Yeah, sure, I’d love a glass of ice water. 好的 一杯冰水不错
[03:30] Fabulous. Johnny will get that to you in three, two, one… 太好了 乔尼马上送到 三 二 一
[03:38] Now I see you’ve been receiving our paper for six months, 我看你接收我们的报纸也有六个月了
[03:42] but there’s no record of you ever registering a complaint. 但记录显示你根本就没投诉过
[03:46] From whence the hostility, counselor? 请问不满是何时开始的呢
[03:48] It wasn’t a problem until recently, because up until a week ago 也就最近 因为一周前
[03:51] the boy who lives with me was using 跟我一起住的那个人
[03:52] the paper to make a giant paper-mache Todd head. 用报纸做了一个超大的纸糊陶德头
[03:55] – I’m sorry, what was that? – I live with my best friend, Todd. -抱歉 什么 -我跟我死党陶德住一起
[03:57] He’s a good kid, but sometimes he gets ideas to do things. 人还不错 就是有时候喜欢想一出是一出
[04:03] – Pretty scary, right? – Yes. What the hell is that? -很恐怖 对吧 -是啊 这是什么鬼东西
[04:07] Giant Todd Head, of course. 大型陶德头啊
[04:08] I’ve been working on him for the last six months. 过去六个月我都在做这个
[04:11] What? Why? 什么 为什么呀
[04:12] It all started when a rustling from the kitchen 一切全因那个从厨房发出的沙沙声
[04:15] jostled me from tender slumber. 把我从浅睡眠中惊醒而起
[04:25] What was that? 什么东西
[04:32] If there’s a ghost present, please do not scream 如果是鬼 请您不要尖叫
[04:34] or have a skull face or be wearing a tattered white satin gown. 或长着一张骷髅脸 或穿着一件白锻破长袍
[04:42] Someone or something is stealing our food. 有人或是有东西在偷我们的食物
[04:46] So I made a giant papier-mache todd head to scare it away. 所以我做了一个超大的纸糊陶德头把它吓走
[04:50] Think it’ll work? 觉得会有用吗
[04:51] If I made a giant papier-mache me head, 如果我做了一个超大的马男纸糊头
[04:52] would you stop eating my food? 你会停止吃我的食物吗
[04:54] You should take this seriously. We might have an infestation. 你应该严肃一点 我们可能被入侵了
[04:56] We do have an infestation, of Todds. 我们的确被入侵了 被陶德们
[04:59] And when you ook at that, they’re getting bigger. 看看那头 他们越来越猖獗了
[05:00] And? Did the head help to ameliorate your pest peccadillo? 然后呢 它有解决你的昆虫入侵小问题吗
[05:04] No. Todd abandoned the project 没有 陶德一开始
[05:06] as soon as he started working on Cabracadabra. 着手奇迹拼车就搁置了这件事
[05:08] – What’s Cabracadabra? – That’s what I said. -什么是奇迹拼车 -我之前也是这么说的
[05:10] – What’s Cabracadabra? – That’s what I said. -什么是奇迹拼车 -我之前也是这么说的
[05:13] – What’s Cabracadabra? – That’s what we want you to say. -什么是奇迹拼车 -我们就等着你这么说
[05:16] If I didn’t know any better, I think you were about to pitch an idea. 我不懂 你是不是要跟我说说
[05:19] – We are about to pitch you an idea. – I did not know better. -我们正要跟你说 -我还是不懂
[05:24] Has this ever happened to you? Hey, where you headed? 你有遇到过这种事吗 喂 你往哪走呢
[05:28] Oh, yes. That happens to me all the time. 是啊 我一直都遇到这种事
[05:31] – We’re not at the main part yet. – I’m so sorry. Please continue. -我们还没说到正点上呢 -抱歉 请继续
[05:34] – To the opera, good sir. – Okay. -去歌剧院 先生 -好的
[05:36] Am I watching to see if the whole thing has happened to me? 我是要看看所有事是否都发生在了我身上
[05:38] – Or am I looking for one specific thing? – Kind of both. -还是某一件特别的事 -两者兼有吧
[05:41] So I just keep watching 所以我只要一直看着你们
[05:43] until I see something that has happened to me? 直到有相同的事情发生在我身上吗
[05:46] – Yes. – What if we get to the end, -是的 -要是到最后
[05:47] and none of it has ever happened to me? 这些事情都没发生在我身上过呢
[05:49] Maybe just try to put yourself in Emily’s shoes right now. 你能站在艾米丽的立场想想吗
[05:52] Got it, got it. Sorry for the interruption. Please continue. 知道了 抱歉打断你们 请继续
[05:54] – So, is this where you live? – Yes, it is. -那么这就是你住的地方吗 -是的
[05:57] Alone or are you in a relationship? 一个人住还是跟男朋友住
[06:00] This hardly seems appropriate. 这样问不太好吧
[06:02] Driver, you’re starting to make me feel uncomfortable. 司机 你开始让我感觉不舒服了
[06:05] Yeah, Todd. What are you doing? 是啊 陶德 你在干嘛
[06:08] Has a creepy driver ever given you his number 有没有奇怪的司机给你他的电话号码
[06:11] or told you that you reminded him of his dead girlfriend? 或是告诉你你让他想起了他死去的女朋友
[06:15] Or repeated your address slowly, 或是缓慢地重复你的地址
[06:17] like he was trying to memorize it? 好像他要记下来一样
[06:19] – No, never. – Unfortunately, if you are a woman -没遇到过 -不幸的是 如果你是位女性
[06:21] all those things would happen to you every day. 每天你都会遇到这样的事
[06:25] That’s right, Todd. According to my own research, 没错 陶德 根据我的调查
[06:28] nine out of ten men are total dirtbag creeps, just the worst. 男人十有八九都是人渣变态 糟糕透顶
[06:32] But what if there was a ride-share service that could guarantee 可如果有一个拼车软件 保证没有变态男司机
[06:35] no creepy men drivers because there are no men drivers at all? 原因是根本不会有男司机
[06:40] What are you saying, robot drivers? 什么意思 机器人来开车吗
[06:41] What if they become sentient and try to murder us, or unionize? 要是它们忽然有了感情 开始杀人或者成立组织呢
[06:45] That could be a real headache. 那可就真的麻烦了
[06:46] No, not murderous robots. Women. 不 没有机器人 是女司机
[06:50] Todd, you have done it again. 陶德 你再次做到了
[06:52] Actually, Emily and I came up with it together. 其实是我跟艾米莉一起想的
[06:55] Todd and Emily, you’ve done it again for the first time. 陶德和艾米莉 你们第一次”再次做到了”
[06:58] 奇迹拼车 让女性坐上驾驶位
[06:59] And that’s why we’re setting up shop at your house. 所以我们要在你家创业了
[07:02] ..Why does it have to be my house? 为什么一定要是我家
[07:03] There’s no room at Mr. Peanutbutter’s house. 花生酱先生家完全没有地方
[07:06] It’s full of spaghetti strainers. 都被意大利面过滤器填满了
[07:08] – Why? – Who can recall? -为什么 -谁记得呢
[07:10] I figure the longer they’re there, the bigger the payoff. 我觉得它们放得越久 收益越大
[07:12] And they’ve been sitting there for months now. 它们已经放了几个月了
[07:15] So you can bet the payoff’s going to be pretty huge. 所以收益一定是相当可观
[07:19] So, why did you let them use your house? 所以你为什么要让他们用你的房子
[07:22] Hey, Todd, where do you want this…? 陶德 这些要放在哪…
[07:26] – I felt guilty. – About what? -我觉得愧疚 -愧疚什么
[07:28] Todd had this old girlfriend. I met her a couple weeks back. 陶德以前的女朋友 我几周前认识了她
[07:38] – What are you still doing up? – I got thirsty. -你怎么还不睡 -我渴了
[07:41] Then you came to the right place. 那你就来对地方了
[07:44] Should we call Todd, see if he wants to join us? 要不要打给陶德 看他想不想下来
[07:46] I’m tired of trying to figure out what Todd wants. 我不想再猜他想要什么了
[07:49] And what do you want? 那你想要什么
[07:51] – I’ll start with a whiskey. – My kind of girl. -先来杯威士忌吧 -真对我胃口
[07:54] – So then we had sex. – What? Why? -后来我们就上床了 -什么 为什么
[07:56] I don’t konw. I was lonely? She was there? 我也不知道 可能我孤单了 她又刚好在
[07:58] Why does anyone have sex with anyone? 上床这件事哪有什么理由
[08:00] Intimacy, affection, a deep need 想亲近 喜欢某人
[08:02] to connect to the world at large. 往大了说就是渴望与世界沟通
[08:04] The same reasons three million people subscribe to the L.A. Gazette. 就跟三百万人订阅《洛杉矶公报》的理由一样
[08:08] – What? – I’m getting ahead of myself. -什么 -我操之过急了
[08:10] Please, continue your story. 请你继续讲你的故事吧
[08:13] – You should go. – Yeah. -你走吧 -好
[08:14] That was a mistake. 我们犯了错
[08:16] Agreed. A wonderful, 是的 你遇到了一个
[08:17] sexy mistake for you and a regular mistake for me. 性感而奇妙的错误 而我犯了个普通错误
[08:19] No, it was a regular mistake for me, too. 不 对我来说也是个普通错误
[08:21] – What are we gonna tell Todd? – Nothing, obviously. -我们怎么跟陶德说 -当然是什么都不说
[08:24] – I don’t want to hurt him. – Neither do I. -我不想伤害他 -我也不想
[08:27] – That’s why we won’t tell him. – I feel like we should tell him. -所以我们就不说 -我觉得应该告诉他
[08:30] That feeling is you selfishly trying to assuage your guilt. 你这样想是因为你自私地想要减轻你的罪恶感
[08:33] If you cared about Todd, you would keep this a secret forever. 如果你真的在乎陶德 就把这个秘密保守一辈子
[08:35] I’m not good at lying. 我不擅长撒谎
[08:37] Ask me if when I was a little girl, 你可以问我 我小时候
[08:39] did I ever used to put a stuffed animal 是不是经常把小玩偶
[08:41] in my underpants and rock back and forth on it. 塞进内裤里 然后前后摩擦
[08:43] When you were a little girl, did you ever do that thing you said? 你小时候是不是经常做你刚说的那件事
[08:46] What? Get– No! 什么 你 当然没有
[08:49] I think it’s gonna be fine. Why would it even come up? 没事的 不会那么凑巧说起这件事
[08:52] It’s not like there’s any reason the three of us 我们三个人又不会刚刚好
[08:54] would ever be in a room together again. 出现在同一间屋子里
[08:56] BoJack, you remember Emily, right? 波杰克 你记得艾米莉吧
[08:58] – I’ve never seen you before in my life. – No. -我从来没见过你 -没见过
[09:01] – You don’t remember BoJack? – Oh, yeah. BoJack. -你不记得波杰克吗 -哦 波杰克啊
[09:04] What… why… What are you here? 什么 为什么 你怎么会在这里
[09:06] Why are you doing at Todd’s house? 你来陶德家干什么
[09:07] Todd’s house? This is my house. 陶德家 这是我家
[09:09] It’s cool if we set up shop here, right? 我们可以借用这里做创业基地吧
[09:10] That’s not gonna be weird for you? 不会妨碍到你吧
[09:12] What? Why would that be weird? 什么 怎么会妨碍到我
[09:14] – What are you implying? – Nothing. -你在暗示什么 -没有啊
[09:16] It’s not weird for me either, 我也不会觉得奇怪
[09:17] if we’re keeping track of weirdnesses. 如果有人想知道这一点的话
[09:19] – Okay, what is going on here? – Why would you? I don’t even– -这是什么情况 -怎么这么问 我绝对不会
[09:23] – Literally nothing going on. – No, something’s going on. -没有什么情况 -绝对有情况
[09:25] I’ve got a nose for news. 我鼻子很灵的
[09:27] In this case, Nu is the Greek letter representing the variable 现在 我的狗鼻子感觉到了一个变量
[09:30] for “What Is Going On?” 叫作”什么情况”
[09:32] So let’s solve for Nu, shall we? 所以我们来查清吧
[09:34] I think someone’s not saying 我觉得有些人
[09:36] something to someone else about something. 没有把关于某件事的某些话告诉一个人
[09:39] – That’s crazy. – I know what it is. -怎么可能 -我知道是什么了
[09:42] Cabracadabra’s going to be huge. 奇迹拼车会非常受欢迎
[09:44] No one wants to say it out loud 没有人敢大声说出来
[09:45] because we’re afraid we’ll jinx it. 因为害怕会带来厄运
[09:47] Yeah. That is exactly what it is. 没错 就是这样
[09:50] Yes. Your stupid business is gonna be very successful. 对 你们这个愚蠢的点子会成功的
[09:52] – Yes. – Glad that’s out in the open. -好的 -终于说开了
[09:54] – Right. – We all know what everyone was thinking, we don’t need to ask -对的 -既然现在真相大白
[09:56] any more questions or do any wondering about mysteries. 那就不必再提问 也不必再试图揭晓谜底了
[09:59] – Nope. – If you’ll excuse me, I need to go watch a sport. -没错 -那就失陪了 我去看体育节目了
[10:03] Great idea. 好的没问题
[10:04] The worst part is things 最糟糕的地方在于
[10:06] have actually been going really well with Todd. 我最近跟陶德的关系蛮好的
[10:07] Our friendship is in a really good place. 我们的友谊现在蒸蒸日上
[10:09] Last week he said, 上周他说
[10:10] “Did you know the Wiener Dog is neither a wiener nor a dog?” “你知不知道《腊肠狗》讲的不是腊肠也不是狗”
[10:13] Instead of saying, “Shut up, Todd,” I said, “Okay.” 而我没有说”闭嘴 陶德” 而是说”好吧”
[10:16] So, why did you sleep with Emily? 所以你为什么要跟艾米莉上床
[10:18] Do you think that part of you 你是不是在内心深处
[10:20] was getting uncomfortable with that closeness? 觉得你们做了那样的事不好
[10:22] You felt like you didn’t deserve Todd’s friendship 你觉得你不值得陶德对你这么好
[10:25] and you wanted to somehow externalize that feeling into action? 于是想要把这个感觉表现出来
[10:29] No, man, I think I’m just a dumb asshole. Can’t it just be that? 不 我觉得只是因为我傻逼 这个原因不行吗
[10:33] When you do bad things, 如果做了坏事
[10:34] you have something you can 就给了自己一个理由
[10:35] point to when people eventually leave you. 别人最终离开你时 你就有理由了
[10:38] It’s not you, you tell yourself, 你告诉自己他们离开不是因为你
[10:40] it’s that bad thing you did. 而是因为你做的那些坏事
[10:42] Do you often keep people at arm’s length? 你经常会与人保持距离吗
[10:44] Are you afraid of being known and knowing others? 你害怕被人了解 也害怕了解别人吗
[10:48] Yeah, you know, I think that 这个嘛 其实我觉得
[10:49] you’re definitely hitting on something real 你说得挺有道理的
[10:51] that I would love to drill down into, 我也很想跟你好好研究一下
[10:53] but I gotta go to this marketing meeting now. 但是我现在得去开个市场营销会议
[10:56] Which is so annoying because I totally want to keep talking 真的很烦 因为我真的特别想听你继续说
[10:59] about that thing you’re talking about. 谈一下你刚刚在谈的事
[11:01] But marketing meetings, right? 但是市场会议 你懂的
[11:02] I mean, they’re so important. Can I call you back tomorrow? 特别重要 我明天打给你好吗
[11:05] – Of course. – Great. Bye. -当然可以 -好的 再见
[11:10] – So, how was your marketing meeting? – Weird. -市场会议开得如何 -特别奇怪
[11:13] – Sorry I’m late. – It’s fine. We’re just getting started. -抱歉我迟到了 -没事 我们才刚开始
[11:15] I had the worst morning. 我今天早上太不顺了
[11:17] Hanging on every word. Don’t tell us. 不必再说了 我们不想听
[11:18] So I drove here, right? 我开车过来的嘛
[11:20] I’m sitting at the entrance to the garage 开到车库门口了
[11:21] when I realize I don’t have my key card. 才发现我没带车库门卡
[11:24] I gotta drive all the way home to get it. 我又开回家去取
[11:26] When I got there, I couldn’t find it anywhere. 等我到了家 到处都找不到
[11:29] Suddenly, I remember: I put it in the glove compartment. 然后我才突然想起来 我把它放在副驾储物柜里了
[11:32] It was in my car the entire time. 原来一直在我车上
[11:34] Okay. 好吧
[11:35] Because I was driving back and forth so much, I ran out of gas. 这么来回一开 我的车都没油了
[11:39] I pulled into a 76. 我又停在加油站
[11:40] I was about to pump the gas, 正要开始加油
[11:41] I realized I didn’t have my credit card, 发现我没带信用卡
[11:44] when I remembered it was on my desk at home 然后想起来我把信用卡放在家里桌子上了
[11:45] because I used it to contribute 因为我当时用信用卡
[11:47] to my friend’s dumb Kickstarter campaign. 给我朋友的项目捐了钱
[11:49] Diane… 戴安
[11:49] Have you donated to Virginia’s dumb Kickstarter yet? 你给维吉尼亚那个项目捐钱了吗
[11:52] – Oh, shit. – Throw her 50 bucks. You can afford it. -我靠 -捐个五十块吧 也不多
[11:55] Yeah, but I don’t like feeling like I have to, Roxy. 话虽如此 但我不喜欢被强迫 洛克希
[11:58] Does the world need a stop-motion short film 这个世界真的需要一部
[12:00] about a pig who goes to circus school? 讲述一头猪在马戏团生活的定格短片吗
[12:02] Think of it like you’re doing a nice thing for your friend. 就当是帮朋友一个忙了
[12:04] Mmm… okay. 哎 好吧
[12:06] I called a cab to take me home to get my credit card. 于是我打车回家去取我的信用卡
[12:09] Then back to the gas station, 然后又回到加油站
[12:11] get my car, fill it up and come here. 取车 加油 然后来了这里
[12:13] So that’s why I’m late. 所以我才迟到了
[12:15] – Why did you tell us that whole story? – I don’t know. -你为什么要跟我们说这么多 -我不知道
[12:18] – Why did you tell me that whole story? – I don’t know. -你为什么要跟我说这么多 -我不知道
[12:22] Anyway, I had the ad agency 好吧 我让广告公司
[12:24] whip up some options for the new Secretariat ads. 出了几个关于《一代骄马》的广告方案
[12:27] Good news is the movie is killing out there. Everyone loves it. 好消息是电影非常卖座 大家都很喜欢
[12:30] If everyone loves it, why do we need a new ad campaign? 要是大家都很喜欢 我们为什么要重新推广
[12:32] These are the “For Your Consideration” ads. 这些广告是起提醒作用的
[12:35] They’re a reminder to the Academy, 同时也提醒奥斯卡协会
[12:36] “Have you considered this yet?” “考虑这部电影了吗”
[12:38] The Academy doesn’t always consider everything. 奥斯卡协会有时候考虑不够周全
[12:41] So they need constant consideration reminders. 所以他们需要有人来提醒他们
[12:44] – That’s very considerate. – This one tested the best. -你可真贴心 -这个方案评价最高
[12:46] That’s a good one. The rest of these suck. 这个不错 其他都太糟糕
[12:48] Dumb. Dumb. Stupid. Offensive. 呆 呆 蠢 没礼貌
[12:50] Ugly. Boring. Typical. Stupid. 丑 无聊 千篇一律 蠢
[12:53] Bad. Hideous. Disgusting. Gross. Cliche. 烂 丑爆了 恶心 垃圾 废物
[12:55] I am really good at this. 我好擅长做这个
[12:59] – I kind of like this one. – How’d that piece of crap get in there? -我还挺喜欢这个的 -这种垃圾怎么混进来的
[13:01] We already ruled that one out. 这个我们已经否决掉了
[13:03] It’s actually really powerful. 其实还挺有号召力的
[13:04] What spoke to you about that particular ad? 你从这个设计里感受到了什么
[13:07] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[13:08] All the pictures of me, they looked backwards. 其他那些我的照片 感觉方向不对
[13:11] When I looked at the mirror ad, I was seeing me as I see myself 但是看了这个镜面广告 我看到了我自己
[13:15] and I thought there was something beautiful about that. 然后我觉得这个画面还挺美的
[13:18] Intimate, almost. 感觉很亲近
[13:19] Of course you like this ad. When you look at it 你当然喜欢这个广告 你看到的时候
[13:21] you see Secretariat, I see an old turtle. 看到了一代骄马 而我看见一只老乌龟
[13:23] “Hello, old turtle. Are you Secretariat? “老乌龟你好 你是一代骄马吗
[13:25] No? You’re just some old turtle? 不是吗 只是个老乌龟
[13:27] What the hell? By the way, you’ve aged terribly.” 什么鬼 而且 你也老得太快了吧
[13:29] But you’ve got the heart of a champion. 但你拥有一颗冠军的心脏
[13:31] I got a team of cardiologists at Cedars who say different. 我的心脏病医师并不同意你的说法
[13:33] Isn’t that the point of the movie, 这难道不是这部电影的精髓吗
[13:34] that anybody could be Secretariat? 每个人都可能是一代骄马
[13:36] The point of the movie is to make a lot of money and win awards. 电影的精髓在于能够赚钱和拿奖
[13:39] If anyone who looks at this ad is Secretariat, 要是谁看这个广告谁就是一代骄马
[13:41] why should you win the Oscar? 那凭什么奥斯卡奖要颁给你
[13:43] He’s right, BoJack. 他说得对 波杰克
[13:44] Why don’t you leave this to the experts, okay? 不如你把这件事交给我们来处理 好吗
[13:49] Yes. You’re a star. 好棒 你是明星
[13:53] So, you also had sex with your publicist? 你还跟你的公关啪啪啪了
[13:56] Yeah, couple times. We have a very complicated relationship. 对 啪过几次 我们的关系很复杂
[13:59] It’s complicated. 非常复杂
[14:00] If our relationship was a Meryl Streep movie, 如果用梅丽尔·斯特里普的电影来比喻
[14:00] 讲述严肃古板的修女怀疑和蔼可亲的神父 虐童并开始了道德与信仰的冲突
[14:02] it would be Doubt. 那就是《虐童疑云》
[14:04] Don’t forget, you have Ellen tomorrow. 别忘了 你明天还要上《艾伦秀》
[14:07] Don’t wear that sweater I hate. 千万别穿我讨厌的那件毛衣
[14:08] Yes. You’re in charge. 太棒了 你掌控一切
[14:11] Okay, you know, I gotta say I don’t feel like I’m in charge. 其实 我并不觉得自己掌控一切
[14:15] If you’re gonna throw a tantrum, forget the whole thing. 你要是打算发脾气 我劝你趁早打消这个念头
[14:17] I’m not throwing a tantrum– Why are we having sex in my car? 我没有要发脾气 我们为什么要车震
[14:20] – Can we at least go back to your place? – No, BoJack. -不能回你家吗 -不行 波杰克
[14:23] No, because I don’t know where you live. 不行 因为我都不知道你住哪里
[14:24] You control every part of my life, 你对我的人生了如指掌
[14:26] I don’t know anything about you. 我却对你一无所知
[14:29] – You don’t want to know me, BoJack. – No, I do. -你不会想了解我的 波杰克 -我想
[14:31] – I want to be known and know others. – You don’t. -我想让人了解我 想了解别人 -你不想
[14:34] I know you and I know what you want. 我了解你 我知道你想要什么
[14:36] This is exactly what you want. 这就是你想要的
[14:40] What do you think she meant by that? 你觉得她这句话是什么意思
[14:42] Better question: Why am I still getting the L.A. Gazette? 更应该问的是 我为什么还能收到《洛杉矶公报》
[14:45] Do you think getting the paper 你觉得每天收到报纸
[14:46] every day is a reminder of Todd’s papier-mache head? 会让你想到陶德的纸糊脑袋吗
[14:50] The project he abandoned to make time for the old girlfriend 让你想到他为以前的女朋友放弃的那个项目
[14:54] you spent an intimate night with? 还有你把人家女朋友睡了
[14:56] Could that be why you want to cancel your subscription? 你会不会是因为这个才想取消订阅呢
[15:00] No. I want to cancel my subscription because newspapers are dumb. 不是 我想取消订阅是因为报纸很蠢
[15:03] I feel I’m very clear on this point. 我应该已经说得很清楚了
[15:05] It’s like every morning, someone knocks on my door and says, 就像每天早上都有人敲我的门 然后说
[15:07] “Here, throw away this garbage for me.” “给 帮我把这个垃圾扔了”
[15:09] So you don’t feel any guilt about your tryst with Emily? 所以对于跟艾米莉的激情一夜 你并不感到愧疚吗
[15:12] Well, I have had trouble sleeping. 之前我确实有点因此睡不着
[15:16] – You’re silly. – No, you’re silly. -你真傻 -你才傻
[15:18] Oh, God. 天哪
[15:19] 奇迹拼车 让女性坐进驾驶座
[15:19] – Okay, your turn, truth or dare. – Truth. -换你 真心话还是大冒险 -真心话
[15:22] What is the worst recent thing you did 你最近对在乎你的人
[15:24] to someone who cared about you? 做过最糟糕的事是什么
[15:27] – The worst thing? Or the most recent? – Both. -最糟糕 还是最近 -两个都是条件
[15:31] Can you keep it down, please? Some people are trying to sleep. 能不能小声点 有人要睡觉
[15:33] – We are keeping it down. – We’ve been really quiet. -我们声音已经很小了 -一直都很安静的
[15:35] – You’re basically shouting. – Sorry. -你们根本是在吼 -抱歉
[15:37] Do you want me to whisper? 你要我用气音说话吗
[15:39] – Like this? – Yeah, we can be real whispery. -比如这样 -我们可以声音很小的
[15:41] No, because then I’ll hear the “Psst, psst, psst.” 不行 那样我就只能听到滋滋声
[15:44] And I’ll be up all night wondering what you’re talking about. 我就会一直想你们在说什么 就更睡不着了
[15:46] – Uh, what would we be talking about? – Yeah, BoJack. -我们能说什么 -对啊 波杰克
[15:49] What would we be talking about? 我们能说什么
[15:51] I don’t know. Dumb stuff. 不知道 说蠢话呗
[15:53] Forget it. Can’t sleep here. I’m gonna go sleep in my boat. 算了 反正也睡不着 我要去船上睡了
[16:11] Freeze, candy ass. 不许动 小白脸
[16:13] – Character Actress Margo Mart–? – I said, “Freeze.” -你不是那个女演员玛格·马丁 -我说了不许动
[16:15] Hold on. Are you telling me esteemed character actress 等等 难道你是在说那位著名女演员
[16:19] and fugitive from the law 那位通缉犯
[16:20] Margo Martindale has been living in your boat? 玛格·马丁戴尔一直住在你的船上
[16:24] Is this one of those situations 我们现在这通电话
[16:25] where everything we discuss is confidential, 是不是完全保密的
[16:27] due to customer service rep-client privilege? 是不是有保护客户代表的隐私
[16:29] Of course. 当然
[16:30] Then yes, Margo Martindale is living in my boat. 那好 玛格·马丁戴尔确实住在我的船上
[16:33] How long have you been in here? 你住在这里多久了
[16:34] Well, after the incident in Yorba Linda. 从约巴林达发生那件事之后
[16:45] Well, Margo, old gal, 玛格 老伙计
[16:47] looks like you’ve bought yourself another day of freedom. 你似乎又争取到了一天的自由
[16:49] But at what cost? 可代价又是什么
[16:51] I knew I had to lay low. Go off the grid, disappear. 我知道我必须保持低调 隐匿行踪 避人耳目
[16:54] I know what “Lay low” means. 我知道保持低调是什么意思
[16:56] So, I disappeared for a little bit. 于是我消失了一段时间
[17:02] Somewhere I knew I had no chance of being discovered– 消失到了我知道没人能发现我的地方
[17:05] regional theater. 当地剧院
[17:08] I did a run at the La Jolla playhouse 我在拉霍亚剧院演了
[17:10] in an obscure Tennessee Williams play. 田纳西·威廉斯一部剧的龙套角色
[17:12] I have ambition, sir. 我有野心 先生
[17:14] Dreams that don’t incorporate the concerns of cynics like you. 我有梦想 也许你们这些讽世者根本不屑一顾
[17:18] Cynic. Always laughing that terrible laugh. 你们永远愤世嫉俗 永远在嘲笑
[17:22] – Ramona… – Well, go ahead and laugh. -拉莫娜 -那就笑吧
[17:24] Laugh your life away. I can laugh, too. 笑着虚度此生 我也可以笑
[17:30] Ramona, I’m telling you… 拉莫娜 我告诉你…
[17:43] She’s dead. 她死了
[17:49] I was good. Too good. 我演技很好 太好了
[17:51] The San Diego Union-Tribune called me, “A talent to watch.” 《圣地亚哥联合论坛报》称我为”赏心悦目的天才”
[17:51] 圣地亚哥联合论坛报 剧本平平 马丁戴尔却很出彩
[17:54] …I knew I had to get out of there. 于是我知道我该离开了
[17:56] And you’ve been living here ever since? 此后你就住在这里吗
[17:58] That’s right. I also did an arc on The Good Wife. 没错 我还在《傲骨贤妻》里客串过
[18:01] – Other than that, laying low. – The Good Wife? -除此之外我一直保持低调 -《傲骨贤妻》
[18:03] How did you go on a nationally 你上了全国都在播的电视剧
[18:05] broadcast TV show with no one catching you? 但是却没人发现你吗
[18:07] I disappeared into the role, BoJack. 我消失在了角色里 波杰克
[18:09] It’s called acting. Try it sometime. 这叫演技 你有空可以试试
[18:11] And you’re the one who’s been stealing our food. 所以就是你一直在偷我们的食物
[18:13] You already know too much. 你已经知道得太多了
[18:15] Smoke bomb. Hi-yah! 烟雾弹
[18:18] Why did you throw a plum on the floor? 你为什么要把一个李子扔在地上
[18:20] Thought it was a smoke bomb. 我还以为是烟雾弹
[18:21] Where are my smoke bombs? 那我的烟雾弹呢
[18:23] I’m gonna go sleep by the pool. 我要去游泳池边睡觉了
[18:26] Hey. BoJack’s back. 波杰克回来了
[18:28] My two favorite people in a room together with me. 我最喜欢的两个人跟我一起待在屋子里
[18:32] – You bet. – Isn’t this great, BoJack? -可不是吗 -是不是很棒 波杰克
[18:34] – The three of us under one roof? – Yeah. -三个人待在一起 -是啊
[18:36] It’s like Three Men and a Baby. 就像那部电影《三个奶爸一个娃》
[18:38] But there’s only two men, and the baby’s a lady. 不过只有两个奶爸 而娃是个女士
[19:00] With all this turmoil and upheaval, 你的生活这么混乱复杂
[19:02] sure would be nice to have something you can depend on. 有一点循规蹈矩的东西肯定是好事
[19:05] Something that arrives every day at your doorstep, 每天早上都会出现在你的门前
[19:08] with a robust arts section. 还有很丰富的艺术专栏
[19:09] Nope. Let me tell you something about the L.A. Gazette. 不必了 让我跟你讲讲《洛杉矶公报》的问题
[19:12] I don’t think you finished the story about your publicist. 你似乎没说完你跟那位公关的故事
[19:14] What happened when you told her you wanted to know her? 你对她说想要了解她 她怎么回应的呢
[19:18] Oh, right. Well… 哦对 这个嘛
[19:19] If we’re gonna work together and also have weird kinky car sex, 如果我们要一起工作 偶尔车震一下
[19:22] I wanna know something about you. 我也想知道你的一些事
[19:24] What do you wanna know? 你想知道什么
[19:25] I was married once. I have a son I’m not allowed to see. 我结过婚 有个儿子见不着
[19:28] – My favorite fruit is honeydew. – Gross, is that true? -最喜欢的水果是哈密瓜 -好恶心 真的吗
[19:31] Does it matter? 这重要吗
[19:32] Listen, I’ve been with guys like you before, 听我说 我以前也遇到过你这样的人
[19:34] and I know this thing works better if we keep a little distance. 我很清楚 这样的关系距离才能产生美
[19:37] And… 再来一个
[19:39] – Well, that worked. – Okay, we’re done. I’ll see you tomorrow. -好吧你赢了 -完事了 明天见
[19:43] So, that’s how you left things? 所以就这样结束了吗
[19:45] That’s how she left things. But then I followed her home. 她以为结束了 但我跟踪她到了她家
[19:47] You did what? 你干了什么
[19:49] Turns out, she lives in this tiny apartment in the Valley. 原来她住在瓦利市的一个小公寓里
[19:51] I could see her through the window 我透过窗子看到了她
[19:52] and I just watched her being… normal. 然后我就看她…正常地生活
[19:58] There’s something very intimate 看到一个人真实的样子
[19:59] about watching a person be herself. 其实会让人觉得很亲切
[20:02] But it wasn’t good intimate, like when you see your mom cry. 但那种亲切感觉并不好 就像看到你妈妈哭一样
[20:05] It was bad intimate, 感觉很糟糕
[20:06] like when your dad writes a poem about Lena Horne’s nipples, 就像看到你爸爸写了一首关于丽娜·霍恩乳头的诗
[20:08] makes you read it out loud so he can hear if it scans. 还让你念出来 听听是不是够押韵
[20:11] She warned you that you wouldn’t want to know her. 她警告过你 你不会想了解她的
[20:13] Yeah. She was right. 是啊 她说得对
[20:15] It’s so sad that when you 看到有些人的真实样子
[20:16] see someone as they really are, it ruins them. 会让你觉得很难过 好像幻灭了
[20:20] – Do you have someone you can talk to? – About what? -有谁能陪你聊聊吗 -聊什么
[20:23] These feelings you have, your self-destructive behavior. 聊你的这些想法 聊你自我毁灭的行为
[20:27] You know that old joke about how many psychiatrists 你听没听过一个很老的笑话
[20:30] does it take to screw in a light bulb? The answer is just one, 问安灯泡需要几个精神病学家 答案是一个
[20:33] but the light bulb has to want to change? 但是灯泡必须自己想要改变
[20:35] – I don’t know that joke. – That’s it. That’s the whole joke. -我没听过 -就这样 我讲完了
[20:39] The light bulb has to want to change. 灯泡必须自己想要改变
[20:41] Yeah. Psychiatrists are idiots. 是啊 精神病学家们太蠢了
[20:44] That’s actually not the point of the joke. 其实重点不在这里
[20:46] – Hey. I need to talk to you. – What the… I’m on the phone. -我想跟你聊聊 -什么情况 我打电话呢
[20:49] I got nominated for the Craig Noel Award 我被圣地亚哥剧院评论家协会
[20:51] from the San Diego Theatre Critics Circle. 提名了克雷格诺尔奖
[20:54] Oh, it’s too much heat. 关注度太高了
[20:55] I’m taking your boat out to international waters. 我要带着你的船到公海去了
[20:57] You never saw me. 你从没见过我
[20:59] On the phone. 我在打电话
[21:00] I don’t want to talk to anybody. 我不想跟任何人聊
[21:02] What I want is to have control over my own life. 我只想掌控好自己的人生
[21:10] Which is why I’m begging you 所以我求求你了
[21:11] to please cancel my delivery of the L.A. Gazette. 不要再给我送《洛杉矶日报》了
[21:13] – I don’t think you want to do that. – I promise you I do. -我觉得这不是你的本意 -我保证这是我的本意
[21:16] No, because that’s just theater. 不 这只是表象
[21:18] It allows you to think you’re in control, 这让你觉得你有控制权
[21:20] but the whole idea of control is a myth. 但是控制这件事本身就是个谜
[21:23] The universe is a wild beast. 宇宙本就是个狂野的野兽
[21:26] You can’t tame it. All you can do is try to live inside it. 你无法去驯服它 只能学会在其体内活下去
[21:30] Live inside the beast? That’s a mixed metaphor. 在野兽体内活着 你这个比喻有双关意义
[21:33] – But… you’re right. – Great. -但是 你说得对 -太好了
[21:35] ..I’m going to sign you up for another six months. 我会帮你安排好追加半年的订阅
[21:38] Since you’ve been such a sport, I’m throwing in a tote bag. 而且介于跟你聊得如此投缘 我要送你一个手提袋
[21:42] Thanks. You’ve given me a lot to think about. 谢谢 你的一席话引人深思
[21:47] 奇迹拼车 让女性坐进驾驶座
[21:47] Okay, so I’m a passenger. 好了 假装我是乘客
[21:49] Remember the three D’s: drive safely, drive efficiently, 记住三个要点 开稳车 开好车
[21:53] and don’t harass the passenger. 开安全放心车
[21:55] Excuse me Todd, can I talk to you for a second? 打扰了陶德 我能跟你聊聊吗
[21:57] Sure. Driver, pull over, please. 当然 司机 靠边停一下 谢谢
[22:03] – Can I talk to you alone? – Of course. -我能跟你单独聊聊吗 -当然
[22:05] Driver, put up the partition, please. 司机 请把格挡放下来 谢谢
[22:10] I’ve been thinking, and you should do this without me. 我一直在想 也许这个项目你应该一个人做
[22:14] What? But the whole point is we’re doing it together. 什么 可这个点子是我们一起想出来的
[22:17] But you don’t need me anymore. 可你已经不需要我了
[22:19] You have a whole team of coders, 你有一群负责编程的人
[22:20] and I don’t think that I can work in this house. 而且我觉得我无法在这栋房子里工作
[22:23] – What’s wrong with the house? – Todd, I just– -这栋房子怎么了 -陶德 我
[22:25] I need to go. 我得走了
[22:28] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[22:29] Did I do something to make you feel uncomfortable? 是我做了什么让你不舒服了吗
[22:32] No. You are great. It’s me and… BoJack. 没有 你很好 问题在我 和波杰克
[22:36] BoJack? What did he do this time? 波杰克 他又做了什么
[22:42] I don’t think I’ve been a very good friend to you. 我觉得自己对你很过分
[22:45] Things happened and… 发生了一些事…
[22:47] I don’t think BoJack’s been a very good friend to you either. 波杰克也没有对你讲义气
[22:52] – Oh, okay. – You should buy me out of the company. -好吧 -你应该把我的股份提现 让我退出
[22:56] No, no, no, keep your share. 不不 你的股份留着吧
[22:58] Who knows? It might be worth something someday. 谁知道呢 说不定以后就大涨了
[23:00] You’re sweet, Todd. 你真好 陶德
[23:01] You shouldn’t waste that on people who don’t deserve it. 你不应该把你的好浪费在不值得的人身上
[23:04] Hey, you want this plum? I found it in the kitchen. 要不要吃个李子 我在厨房找到的
[23:08] Sure. 好啊
[23:13] Weird plum. 这李子真奇怪
[23:18] How did you know where I live? 你怎么知道我住在哪里
[23:19] – Ana… – You need to leave. -安娜 -请你离开
[23:20] No, I know that it’s exciting 不 我知道你很喜欢
[23:21] to remain mysterious and in control, 保持神秘感 掌握控制权
[23:23] but control is a myth. 但控制权是个谜
[23:25] That’s a conclusion I came to recently by myself. 这是我最近得出的结论
[23:27] I can’t do this now. 我不想跟你谈这个
[23:28] I don’t want to go home tonight. I want to sleep in your bed, 我今晚不想回家 我想睡在你的床上
[23:31] I wanna see what you look like waking up. 我想看看你早晨醒来的样子
[23:33] You are a beautiful, sexy, fascinating, terrifying woman. 你这么美丽 性感 迷人 可怕
[23:37] And I want to know you. I’m not afraid of that. 我想了解你 我不害怕
[23:40] And you don’t have to be, either. 你也不必害怕
[23:44] Okay. 好吧
[23:45] And I want to go with the mirror ads for Secretariat. 以及《一代骄马》的广告我想用那个镜面广告
[23:49] – BoJack, no, listen. – Ana. -波杰克 不行 听我说 -安娜
[23:50] This is my campaign, I know what I’m doing. 这是我的推广计划 我确定我要这样做
[23:52] Call up Turteltaub and tell him I won’t be pushed around on this. 打给龟泰伯 告诉他我意已决
[23:55] I’m the star and what I say goes. 我才是明星 我说了算
[23:58] Okay. 好吧
[24:04] It kind of just looks like a billboard for the sky. 看起来像是给天空的广告牌一样
[24:07] – I didn’t think this part through. – No kidding. -是我没想清楚 -必须的
[24:09] The sky is Secretariat? 天空就是一代骄马
[24:10] The sky wants you to nominate it for an Oscar? 天空想让你提名它获得奥斯卡奖
[24:12] It is eerily beautiful. 其实还挺好看的
[24:15] Like an art piece that resists interpretation. 就像是难以解读的艺术品
[24:17] Oh, good. Yeah. 是啊 多美
[24:18] Wouldn’t want the ad for my movie to be interpretable. 我电影的海报 必须让人无法解读啊
[24:21] If you stand where I’m standing, 站在我这个位置呢
[24:22] you see a reflection of the KIIS-FM billboard. 其实能看到KIIS-FM电台广告牌的倒影
[24:25] Beautiful. So we spent half a million dollars 漂亮啊 我们花了五十万美金
[24:26] on an Oscar campaign for KIIS-FM. 居然是为了帮KIIS-FM电台获得奥斯卡
[24:28] I’d hate to drive here at rush hour. 高峰期的时候开到这里可惨了
[24:30] When the sun goes down and hits that billboard, 太阳一落山 光打在那个广告牌上
[24:33] that’s gonna– That’s gonna be a real problem. 那可就… 那可真要出问题了
[24:36] Well, the good news is BoJack got what he wanted. 不过好消息是波杰克得偿所愿了
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme