时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – Hey, buddy, big day. – No. | -兄弟 今天是个大日子 -不要 |
[00:11] | – Big premiere day. – Stop. | -首映日 -闭嘴 |
[00:13] | Secretariat in theaters now. | 《一代骄马》已经在各院线上映 |
[00:15] | – How exciting. – Please stop. | -多么激动人心啊 -求你闭嘴 |
[00:17] | People are seeing your movie, | 全国上下 大家都在 |
[00:19] | forming opinions, judging you, all over the country. | 看你的电影 评判你 说出自己的想法 |
[00:23] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[00:24] | Or not. Maybe nobody’s seeing it. | 也许不会 也许没人看 |
[00:26] | Wouldn’t it be weird if literally nobody saw your movie? | 要是根本没一个人看你的电影就好玩了 |
[00:29] | How do I get out of this conversation? | 你能不能放过我 |
[00:30] | Just think: by this time tomorrow, | 你想想 等明天的现在 |
[00:33] | we’ll know if it’s a hit or a flop. | 我们就知道你的电影是热片还是烂片了 |
[00:35] | The air crackles with possibilities. | 空气中飘散着无限可能 |
[00:37] | Oh, good lord. | 老天爷啊 |
[00:41] | It’s all over. My career is gone. | 全完了 我的事业没戏了 |
[00:44] | I’m sure it’s going to be fine. | 肯定会没事的 |
[00:46] | Wasn’t Secretariat a big hit at the Pacific Ocean Film Festival? | 太平洋电影节的时候《一代骄马》不是很火吗 |
[00:50] | Critics called it, “Gurgle glub glub blub blub.” | 评论家称之为 “电影界的一股清流” |
[00:52] | Festivals don’t matter, Todd. | 电影节根本不重要 陶德 |
[00:54] | It’s so you can get some leaves on your poster. | 举行目的只是为了让你想到更多海报的点子 |
[00:56] | But this is the real world now. | 但现在这社会就是这样 |
[00:58] | If this doesn’t hit big this weekend– | 如果这周末不火起来 |
[01:00] | – It’s– Oh! Oh, God. – Oh, no! | -就… 天哪 -不要 |
[01:02] | BoJack, it’s gonna be okay. | 波杰克 没事的 |
[01:07] | BoJack, the East Coast box office is in. | 波杰克 东海岸票房结果出来了 |
[01:10] | Secretariat is, wait for it… | 《一代骄马》的票房… 等着啊 |
[01:14] | – a huge success! – Why would you make me wait for it? | -特别成功 -你为什么要让我等 |
[01:16] | That was a terrible time for a “Wait for it.” | 刚刚那个时机根本不适合等 |
[01:19] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[01:20] | You’re no longer just some TV actor they threw into a movie, | 你不再是参与电影拍摄的普通电视明星了 |
[01:24] | you’re a bona fide movie… wait for it, star. | 而是真真正正的电影…等着啊 明星了 |
[01:28] | BoJack, how do you feel? | 波杰克 你感觉如何 |
[01:31] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[02:28] | We defy odds, we face challenges with valor, | 我们排除万难 勇敢迎接挑战 |
[02:33] | and we never give in. | 而且从不屈服 |
[02:35] | For those reasons, and many more, | 正因如此 以及其他原因 |
[02:37] | our love is like the team that inspired the movie Cool Runnings. | 我们的爱就像是《冰上轻驰》的原型 |
[02:42] | If I may borrow that film’s promotional tag line, | 请允许我借用一下这部电影的宣传标语 |
[02:45] | “Jamaican Bobsledders?” | “牙买加雪车赛手” |
[02:47] | That’s right, Diane. “Jamaican bobsledders.” | 没错 戴安 “牙买加雪车赛手” |
[02:50] | Thank you, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 谢谢你 花生酱先生 |
[02:52] | Thank you, Dr. Janet, for Jamaican me open up like that. | 詹内特医生 谢谢你让我如此敞开心扉 |
[02:55] | That took up most of the hour, | 你把大部分时间都用掉了 |
[02:57] | but we do still have a little time to hear from Diane. | 不过我们还有一点时间可以听听戴安的想法 |
[03:01] | Mr. Peanutbutter, I think you are great. | 花生酱先生 我觉得你 很好 |
[03:07] | – Is that all? – I’m sorry. | -就这样吗 -抱歉 |
[03:09] | I’m not always good at using words to describe emotions. | 我不是很擅长用词汇来表达感情 |
[03:12] | Aren’t you a writer? | 你不是作家吗 |
[03:14] | Writer/social media coordinator/ director of New Media Outreach. | 我是作家兼社交软件负责人兼新媒体宣传总监 |
[03:19] | That gentle sound tells us | 这个声音意味着 |
[03:21] | the sun has set on our time together this week. | 我们这周的咨询时间结束了 |
[03:24] | But I remind you of the importance of communication. | 不过我要再次提醒两位 沟通非常重要 |
[03:28] | It’s the very blade of the bobsled. | 这是雪地长橇的重要组成部分 |
[03:30] | I’m not singling out either one of you, | 我不是在点名你们谁 |
[03:33] | but I think for the next time, some people here | 但是我希望下次 在座的某些人 |
[03:36] | might want to work on | 能够加把劲 |
[03:37] | putting their thoughts and feelings into words, | 把自己的想法和感情用词汇表达出来 |
[03:41] | as a writer does. | 有点作家的样子 |
[03:48] | I settled on a company dental plan. | 我制定了一个公司牙医计划 |
[03:50] | It’s called, “The tooth, the whole tooth, | 名字叫作 “牙 整颗牙 |
[03:52] | and nothing but the tooth.” | 除了牙就是牙” |
[03:53] | – Seemed comprehensive. – Not “Tooth” shabby, Judah. | -应该比较好理解 -你”丫”不错啊 犹大 |
[03:57] | Yes. I also wanted to talk to you, | 我还想跟你谈一件事 |
[03:59] | if this is a good time, and it is, | 如果现在时机合适的话 应该没问题 |
[04:01] | because you have exactly nine minutes before your meeting | 因为距离你下一次会议还有九分钟 |
[04:03] | on Captain Hooker 2: Yo Ho Ho and A Bottle Of Booty. | 讨论《胡克队长2:哟吼吼和某个战士的战利品》 |
[04:06] | – Yeah, what’s up? – As you know, | -说吧 什么事 -如你所知 |
[04:07] | I’ve taken on duties beyond the scope of my original contract. | 我现在负责的工作已经超过合同规定的范畴 |
[04:10] | I think I’ve proven my worth. | 我认为我证明了自己的价值 |
[04:12] | Are you asking for a raise? | 你是在要求加薪吗 |
[04:13] | A more elegant solution | 更优雅的解决方式是 |
[04:14] | might involve an ownership position in the company. | 让我拥有公司的一部分股权 |
[04:16] | I thought I’d ask for 15 percent stake, | 我会要求15%的股份 |
[04:18] | you’d counter with five, we’d settle on ten. | 你会以5%还价 最后我们在10%上达成共识 |
[04:20] | – Well, then, it’s settled. – I’ll draw up the paperwork. | -那就这么定了 -我来准备授权文件 |
[04:22] | Speaking of paper, Piper Perabo and Pauley Perrette | 说到文件 派博·普拉堡和帕奥莉·佩雷特说 |
[04:24] | need to push back the pitch | “公主与穷人”的项目 |
[04:25] | on the Princess and the Pauper project. | 可能需要推迟一下 |
[04:27] | – You have a night off tonight. – A night off? | -所以你今晚可以放假 -放假 |
[04:29] | – When’s the last time that happened? – It hasn’t. | -我上次放假是什么时候 -你没放过假 |
[04:30] | Can I help you with anything else? | 还有其他事情吗 |
[04:31] | Get me a date for tonight. | 今晚帮我安排个约会 |
[04:33] | Actually, make that three dates. | 安排三场约会吧 |
[04:35] | Who knows when I’ll get another night off? | 谁知道下次休息会是什么时候 |
[04:37] | I do. And you won’t. | 我知道 没有休息了 |
[04:44] | Excuse me, my good man. | 打扰了 兄弟 |
[04:45] | My movie, starring me, the movie star, just opened. | 我有部电影刚上映 我这位电影明星是主角 |
[04:47] | We’d like to sit at the bar. Drinks on the house. | 我们想坐在吧台前 免费喝酒 |
[04:49] | Of course, Mr. Horseman. Right away, Mr. Horseman. | 当然可以 马男先生 请稍等 马男先生 |
[04:53] | Mr. Sutherland, I’m going to have to ask you to give up your seat | 萨瑟兰先生 我需要请您让一下了 |
[04:57] | for a movie star and his companion. | 有位电影明星和他的朋友要坐这里 |
[05:00] | Yeah. Beat it, Kiefer. | 快走吧 基弗 |
[05:07] | – They love you here. – Everybody loves a movie star, Todd. | -他们好喜欢你 -大家都喜欢电影明星 陶德 |
[05:11] | I’m gonna get a lot of love. I want you by my side, | 我会受到很多爱戴的 你要陪在我旁边 |
[05:14] | soaking up the spillover and feasting on my discarded leftovers. | 喝我洒出来的酒 吃我吃剩的肉 |
[05:17] | Sounds great, Boj. | 没问题 波杰 |
[05:18] | Tonight, we’re riding a rocket straight into the sun. | 今夜 我们就要像火箭一样直冲云霄 |
[05:21] | You won’t get left on the launchpad | 就算没有人知道你叫什么 |
[05:23] | just because nobody knows your name. | 我也不会把你丢在发射台上的 |
[05:24] | – Todd? Todd Chavez? – I think you mean BoJack. | -陶德 陶德·查韦斯 -你应该是说波杰克吧 |
[05:27] | – BoJack Horseman. – Emily. | -马男波杰克 -艾米莉 |
[05:29] | No, BoJack. Why do people keep saying names that aren’t my name? | 不对 是波杰克 为什么大家都不说我的名字 |
[05:32] | I haven’t seen you since high school. | 自打高中就没见过你了 |
[05:34] | You look great. I love the hat. | 你气色不错 帽子很可爱 |
[05:35] | Thanks. What brings you here? | 谢谢 你怎么会来这里 |
[05:38] | My dumb best friend’s getting married, | 我有个蠢朋友要结婚了 |
[05:40] | so I’m here for the rehearsal dinner. | 我是来参加预演晚宴的 |
[05:41] | Why is everybody not talking about me for a moment? | 为什么大家都不聊我的事 |
[05:43] | This is concerning. | 真让人忧心 |
[05:44] | – Oh, my God. You’re BoJack Horseman. – Yeah, duh. | -老天 你是马男波杰克吗 -当然啊 |
[05:47] | I loved The BoJack Horseman Show. | 我超爱《马男波杰克秀》的 |
[05:50] | That is, like, my favorite show. | 那是我最爱的节目 |
[05:51] | You mean Horsin’ Around? | 你指《胡闹的小马》吗 |
[05:53] | No, The BoJack Horseman Show. | 不 是《马男波杰克》秀 |
[05:54] | It was so dumb. It was the best. | 那节目蠢爆了 人间精品 |
[05:56] | – Thank you? – I mean, it was the worst. | -谢谢你 -我是说 烂到极致了 |
[05:58] | – But that’s what made it so good. – Yeah, I got it. | -但物极必反你懂吗 -我懂了 |
[06:01] | I was laughing at it because it was so bad, do you understand? | 烂得让我捧腹大笑 你明白那感觉吗 |
[06:04] | Yeah,you’re being very clear. | 是啊 你说得很明白了 |
[06:05] | I feel like I’m not articulating. | 我还是觉得我没说明白 |
[06:07] | My enjoyment didn’t come from a place of sincere admiration. | 我爱看这个节目并不是出于由衷地欣赏 |
[06:10] | It was more like, “What an ill-conceived television show. | 更像是”怎么会有这么渣的节目设计 |
[06:13] | Who made those terrible choices? I can’t stop watching.” | 谁做的烂决定 想不看都不行” |
[06:16] | You don’t have to keep– | 你不用一直… |
[06:17] | Anyway, I’m pretty much in love with you. | 总之 我是你的脑残粉 |
[06:20] | Thanks. I love you. By which I mean, you’re terrible. | 谢谢 我也爱你 我是说你个渣女 |
[06:22] | I should get back to this stupid rehearsal dinner. | 我得回去继续参加愚蠢的预演晚宴了 |
[06:25] | But Todd, it was really great to see you. | 不过陶德 很高兴见到你 |
[06:27] | Wait, did you say there’s a wedding? | 等等 你说这有场婚宴吗 |
[06:29] | – I said “Rehearsal dinner,” But– – Whoa! | -是”预演晚宴” 但… -停 |
[06:31] | We gotta crash that. | 我们去毁了它 |
[06:32] | Boring regular people love it when movie stars show up | 无聊的凡人可爱看电影明星出现 |
[06:35] | and drink their alcohol. | 喝他们的酒了 |
[06:36] | They jizz their pants for that shit. | 就这破事能让他们高潮 |
[06:38] | I don’t know, BoJack. | 我不知道 波杰克 |
[06:39] | I’m sorry, Todd. Are you a movie star? | 抱歉 陶德 你是电影明星吗 |
[06:41] | I did narrate a Mazda commercial. | 我给马自达广告配过旁白 |
[06:43] | Funny story how that came together. | 故事发生的很有意思 |
[06:45] | Todd, this is not the time | 陶德 现在可不是 |
[06:46] | for one of your weird stories that go nowhere. | 听你讲无厘头故事的时候 |
[06:48] | We’ve got a wedding to crash. | 我们得去当婚礼傲客了 |
[06:50] | It’s a rehearsal dinner. | 只是个预演晚宴而已 |
[06:54] | It just doesn’t come easy for me, like it does for you. | 这对你来说很容易 可对我不是 |
[06:57] | Communication is a process. | 沟通是一个过程 |
[06:59] | That’s why we’re going to Dr. Janet. | 所以我们才去找珍妮特医生咨询 |
[07:01] | That, and there was a Groupon. | 而且还有优惠 |
[07:02] | You had a model growing up. | 你有成长的楷模 |
[07:04] | You had a house filled with love, | 有一个充满爱的家 |
[07:05] | parents who said nice things to you, | 对你善言相向的父母 |
[07:07] | and the beautiful verdant hillsides of the Labrador Peninsula. | 还在拉布拉多半岛上拥有一座青葱秀丽的山坡 |
[07:11] | I didn’t have Diane Peninsula. | 我可没有戴安半岛 |
[07:13] | I had the Isthmus of Assholes. | 只有混蛋峡谷 |
[07:15] | I keep telling you we should go visit the old country. | 我一直跟你说我们可以一起来个故地重游 |
[07:18] | You’d love it up there. There’s so much to smell. | 你会喜欢那的 有很多种味道可以闻 |
[07:21] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[07:22] | I just got a text from Alexi Brosefino. | 我刚收到了亚力克西·布罗斯菲诺的短信 |
[07:25] | The famous movie star and man about town? | 那个电影明星兼花花公子吗 |
[07:27] | He wants me to come to his house and party with his friends. | 他邀我去他家和他的朋友一起开趴 |
[07:30] | The Snatch Batch? | 湿身混蛋团 |
[07:31] | Alexi Brosefino wants you to party with the Snatch Batch? | 亚力克西·布罗斯菲诺邀你跟湿身混蛋团一起派对 |
[07:34] | He’s one of our clients. I met him a couple weeks ago. | 他是我们的客户之一 我们几周前认识的 |
[07:37] | We talked about me Instagramming one of his parties. | 他想让我把他的派对照片发到社交媒体上 |
[07:40] | I didn’t think he actually wanted me to do it tonight. | 我没想到他让我今晚就去 |
[07:42] | Oh, wait. Tonight? | 等等 今晚 |
[07:43] | I hoped we could snuggle up on the couch and watch Bones. | 我还想跟你一起依偎在沙发上看《识骨寻踪》呢 |
[07:46] | I don’t think that show’s about what you think it’s about. | 我觉得那节目的内容跟你想的不太一样 |
[07:48] | Besides, I have to go. It’s for work. I’m sorry. | 我得走了 这是工作 抱歉亲爱的 |
[07:51] | It’s fine. But you’ll call me if you’re out late, right? | 没关系 要是待到很晚要给我打电话哟 |
[07:54] | – Yes. I’ll call you. – Okay. Have a good time. | -我会的 -好的 玩得开心 |
[07:56] | Ugh! I’m sure I won’t. | 我不会开心的 |
[07:58] | Cool guys like that take me back to high school | 那些炫酷的家伙会勾起我的高中回忆 |
[08:00] | and I end up feeling like a huge nerd over again. | 让我再次觉得自己是个书呆子 |
[08:03] | Hey, the only kind of nerd you should feel like | 别这样 你唯一应该有的感觉是 |
[08:05] | is hon-nerd that he selected you. | 他选择了你这个书呆子的荣耀感 |
[08:14] | Princess Carolyn, I made reservations | 卡洛琳公主 我已经为你 |
[08:15] | for you tonight at Elefante. | 在尚象餐厅做了预订 |
[08:16] | – Reservations? – For your dates. | -预订 -约会预订 |
[08:18] | One at seven, one at 8:30, and one at ten. | 晚上七点 八点半 十点各一个 |
[08:20] | You actually got me three dates? | 你真给我订了三场约会 |
[08:21] | – I was joking. – I’m sorry. | -我开玩笑的 -抱歉 |
[08:23] | I sometimes have trouble reading tone. | 我有时候读不懂语气辨不出真假 |
[08:25] | Once I spent 45 minutes at a fascinating lecture | 一次我在阿波罗剧院坐了45分钟 |
[08:27] | at the Apollo Theater before I realized it was a comedy routine. | 看了一场精彩的讲座 结果发现那是一个喜剧 |
[08:29] | I can’t go on three dates. | 我不能赴三场约会 |
[08:31] | Can we reschedule two of them? | 不能把其中两个另外安排个时间吗 |
[08:33] | It will be a long time before you get another night off. | 你要隔很久才会有假期 |
[08:36] | Especially since you have those lawyers | 特别是下周你要接待那些律师 |
[08:37] | coming next week to change light bulbs. | 他们要来给你换灯泡 |
[08:37] | 美国经典讽刺笑话 叙述换一颗灯泡需要多少种类的人 | |
[08:39] | Okay, I just realized now that was also a joke. | 好吧 我刚意识到这也是个笑话 |
[08:45] | As the father of one of the brides, | 作为其中一位新娘的父亲 |
[08:47] | I just wanted to take a moment to– | 我想借此机会说… |
[08:49] | Buenas noches, amigos. | 晚上好 朋友们 |
[08:51] | Let’s get blasted. | 一起嗨起来吧 |
[08:53] | Right? | 好吗 |
[08:55] | Oh, my God, BoJack Horseman. The movie star. | 天啊 是马男波杰克 那个电影明星 |
[08:58] | This is the happiest day of my life. | 这是我人生最快乐的一天 |
[09:11] | – Can I help you? – I’m Diane. | -有事吗 -我是戴安 |
[09:12] | I work for Princess Carolyn. | 卡洛琳公主的员工 |
[09:15] | You texted me to come hang out with you and your friends. | 你发短信邀我来跟你的朋友一起开派对 |
[09:18] | – I’m running out of things to say. – Oh, yeah,yeah. Diane. | -我词穷了 -对对 戴安 |
[09:22] | Yeah, no, of course. Come in, please. | 是我邀你的 快请进 |
[09:25] | Holy shit. Is that a Klimt? | 我去 这是克里姆特的画吗 |
[09:27] | Hey, guys, we got a guest. | 对 各位 来客人了 |
[09:28] | Diane, this is Carlos, David, and Shitshow. | 戴安 这是卡洛斯 大卫 屎台子 |
[09:31] | – Yo. – Word. | -好 -来了 |
[09:32] | Ah, the famous Snatch Batch. | 大名鼎鼎的湿身混蛋团 |
[09:34] | That’s just a dumb name some reporter came up with. | 只是某个记者取得蠢名字罢了 |
[09:37] | We don’t actually call ourselves that. | 我们不这么叫自己 |
[09:38] | We all have sex with a lot of women. But who cares? | 我们和很多女人上过床 但又怎样 |
[09:41] | We also love getting brunch. | 我们也喜欢吃早午饭 |
[09:43] | You might as well call us the Brunch Batch. | 我们也许可以叫自己早午帮 |
[09:45] | Or the Brunch Bunch. | 或者早污帮 |
[09:46] | Oh, my God, Carlos, that’s why you’re the funny one. | 老天 卡洛斯 你总是那么搞笑 |
[09:49] | That is really good. Write that one down. | 这个梗不错 写下来 |
[09:51] | Yeah, we get why the Casanova narrative | 我们知道花花公子的故事 |
[09:54] | is appealing and how it helps our brand. | 十分引人 而且可以帮助我们宣传品牌 |
[09:55] | – We’re not complete idiots. – Yeah, except for Shitshow. | -我们并不是真的傻 -对 除了屎台子 |
[10:01] | Good one. | 真好笑 |
[10:02] | But within each man lives a great multiplicity, right? | 但每个人的内心都是复杂多样的 对吗 |
[10:05] | Nobody is just one thing. | 谁都有不止一面 |
[10:06] | Yeah, except for Shitshow, right? | 对 除了屎台子 对吧 |
[10:11] | You know, we can make fun of him because, like, he’s our friend. | 是这样的 我们可以取笑他 因为我们是朋友 |
[10:15] | I am so sorry, Shitshow. | 真对不起 屎台子 |
[10:20] | But the modern era of automotive glass | 但是当工程师们将两块叠压组合玻璃 |
[10:23] | began when engineers took two panes of laminated glass | 用一层PVB树脂[聚乙烯醇缩丁醛]分开 |
[10:27] | and separated them with a thin layer of PVB. | 汽车玻璃的时代才正式开启 |
[10:31] | How about you? Are you in the industry? | 你呢 你在行业里吗 |
[10:33] | – Yes, actually. I’m an agent. – Agent? | -对 我是个经纪人 -经纪人 |
[10:36] | Oh, you’re in the entertainment industry. | 原来你说的是娱乐行业 |
[10:39] | When I said the industry, I meant the auto glass industry. | 我说的行业 是汽车玻璃行业 |
[10:42] | We call our business the industry | 我们把这一行成为行业 |
[10:44] | because we think we’re more important than everybody else. | 因为我们觉得我们比其他人更重要 |
[10:54] | I could bore everyone to death about how proud I am | 我可以对大家大讲特讲 对于塔妮莎我有多骄傲 |
[10:57] | of the woman Taneisha’s become, | 把你们都讲到睡着 |
[10:59] | but rather than read the remarks I’ve been preparing for the last eight months, | 但是我决定不去念我用八个月准备的稿子 |
[11:02] | I’m gonna turn the microphone over | 我要把麦克风 |
[11:03] | to an honest to God movie star, | 让给一位问心无愧的电影明星 |
[11:05] | BoJack Horseman, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 掌声有请马男波杰克 |
[11:09] | Thank you, thank you. Let’s get to the reason we’re here. | 谢谢 谢谢 来说说我们为什么会在这里 |
[11:11] | And no, Uncle George, I don’t mean the chocolate fountain. | 不 乔治舅舅 我们可不是为了巧克力喷泉来的 |
[11:15] | You know, I don’t know | 其实呢 |
[11:17] | Karen and Taneisha super well, | 我并不是特别了解凯伦和塔妮莎 |
[11:21] | but I do know how precious and rare it is | 但是我知道 在这世间 |
[11:24] | to find that one missing puzzle piece who completes you. | 找到那块让你完整的拼图碎片有多不容易 |
[11:27] | And when you know, you know. You know? | 当你当你确定的时候 就确定了 对吧 |
[11:31] | So congrats to the happy couple for knowing. | 所以恭喜这对找到彼此的情侣 |
[11:35] | Okay, as they say in the movie business, | 好了 套用一句电影行业常用的话 |
[11:38] | “That’s a wrap on BoJack.” | “波杰克的戏份结束了” |
[11:39] | Let’s hear it from some of these bridesmaids. | 来听听伴娘们的祝福吧 |
[11:42] | Taneisha, Karen. | 塔妮莎 凯伦 |
[11:45] | Taneisha… Karen… | 塔妮莎 凯伦 |
[11:49] | On the way here, the driver stopped in some weird parking lot | 我在来的路上 司机停在了一个奇怪的停车场 |
[11:52] | and asked if he could touch my hair. | 问我能不能摸摸我的头发 |
[11:54] | – That’s terrifying. – I know. | -太可怕了 -是啊 |
[11:56] | It is a very popular ride-sharing app, | 是那一个很流行的拼车软件 |
[11:58] | you’d think they could vet their drivers better. | 就不能找点靠谱的司机吗 |
[12:00] | Which app is that? | 是什么软件 |
[12:01] | I probably shouldn’t say, for legal reasons. | 我不应该说 因为法律上的关系 |
[12:03] | I think we all know which one I’m talking about. | 不过你应该知道我说的是哪个 |
[12:06] | You know what would solve a lot of problems? | 你知道解决方式是什么吗 |
[12:09] | If there was a ride-share app | 要是有女性专用拼车软件 |
[12:11] | for women that only had women drivers. | 所有司机都是女性那就好了 |
[12:13] | That is such a good idea, Todd. | 真是个好主意 陶德 |
[12:15] | You always did have such great ideas. | 你一向很有些不错的想法 |
[12:18] | You know what else would be cool? | 你知道我还有什么想法吗 |
[12:19] | A miniature cupcake gun, | 迷你杯子蛋糕枪 |
[12:21] | so you could shoot tiny cupcakes into your mouth. | 用来把小小的杯子蛋糕打进嘴里 |
[12:24] | “Uh-oh! Is that guy trying to kill himself?” | “天哪 那个人要吞弹自杀吗” |
[12:27] | “Nope, just a cupcake gun.” | “并不 只是一个杯子蛋糕” |
[12:29] | Wait, no, go back to your other idea. | 不对 继续说你的上一个想法 |
[12:31] | – Which one? – The one about the women drivers. | -哪个 -关于女性司机的那个 |
[12:34] | Taneisha, and Karen. | 塔妮莎 凯伦 |
[12:37] | Karen and Taneisha. | 凯伦 塔妮莎 |
[12:42] | And my foundation focuses on clean water initiatives | 我的基金会重点关注水资源净化问题 |
[12:44] | and that’s actually how I met Carlos. | 所以我才认识了卡洛斯 |
[12:46] | He patented a process for ionic remineralization. | 他拥有一项关于离子矿化过程的专利 |
[12:49] | – It’s crazy. – That’s incredible. | -很赞 -太厉害了 |
[12:50] | Okay, enough shop talk. Let’s roll. | 别说话不离本行了 来嗑药吧 |
[12:53] | – Diane? – Oh, drug taking. That’s cool. I’m cool. | -戴安 -要吸毒 行 我可以 |
[12:58] | What is this, Molly? | 这是什么 迷魂药吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah, Diane, some drug dealer from 2013 | 是啊 戴安 活在2013年的一个毒贩子 |
[13:02] | found a time machine and gave us this Molly. | 发现了一台时空机器 给我们送来了迷魂药 |
[13:04] | – Nobody does Molly anymore. – This is Gush. | -早就没人吸那个了 -这叫戈糖 |
[13:07] | What’s Gush? | 什么叫戈糖 |
[13:08] | Look, Diane, I get that this is maybe not your usual scene. | 听我说 戴安 我知道你也许并不适应这些 |
[13:12] | So don’t feel like you have to do any– | 所以你不必勉强… |
[13:13] | No, no, I can hang. Let’s do drugs. | 没事 我可以的 来吸吧 |
[13:16] | Let’s put the drug in my mouth, | 来把这片药放进嘴里 |
[13:18] | so I can trip or roll or gush or– | 来磕来卷来吸… |
[13:21] | Oh, you all did it. Uh… | 你们都吞了 |
[13:25] | Here we go. Oh, it doesn’t hit right away, does it? | 嗨起来吧… 不是立刻见效的是吗 |
[13:29] | – No, it’ll take a few minutes. – Okay. | -需要几分钟时间 -好吧 |
[13:33] | So how’d you guys meet Shitshow? | 你们是怎么认识屎台子的 |
[13:36] | We went to his TED Talk. | 我们去听了他的TED演讲 |
[13:36] | TED是美国一家 分享关于技术娱乐设计的非盈利机构 | |
[13:41] | Oh, it is so great to finally date a woman my age. | 能跟同龄女性约会的感觉真是太好了 |
[13:44] | – Yes. – Who’s comfortable in her own skin. | -是啊 -而且她很喜欢自己的肤色 |
[13:47] | I always say, there’s more than one way for a cat… | 我常说 天无绝猫之路… |
[13:50] | you know, to have skin. | 猫皮也一样 |
[13:52] | And has come to terms with not having children. | 而且已经接受了不生孩子的事实 |
[13:55] | What makes you think I don’t want to have children? | 你为什么觉得我不愿意生孩子 |
[13:56] | Oh, come on. What are you, serious? At your age? | 拜托 你开玩笑吗 你都这么大年纪了 |
[13:59] | Since when are you an expert on who can and cannot have children? | 谁能生孩子谁不能 什么时候由你来决定了 |
[14:03] | I’m a gynecologist. I specialize in fertility. | 我是妇科医生 专攻生育方面 |
[14:06] | I’d be happy to put you in the stirrups, | 你可以到我的病床上躺下 |
[14:08] | look at the old cat eggs. | 让我来看看你那些老卵子 |
[14:09] | Ecch! Not if you were the last albino rhino gyno on the planet. | 恶 就算其他白犀牛妇科医生都死光了我也不愿意 |
[14:13] | I’m the only albino rhino gyno I know. | 我不认识其他白犀牛妇科医生 |
[14:15] | Should we get some wine? | 要来点红酒吗 |
[14:16] | Oh, great. You’re also a wine addict. | 真是绝了 你还是个酒鬼 |
[14:20] | Oh, yeah! | 嗨起来 |
[14:21] | So to do a soft launch, I think we’d only need about ten cars. | 起步时 我们大概只需要十台车 |
[14:24] | I could work out any bugs with the app. | 软件的功能由我来负责 |
[14:27] | You really know what you’re talking about. | 你真的很懂这些 |
[14:29] | So, do you think your girlfriend would get jealous | 要是我们一起开始这个项目 |
[14:32] | if we started this project together, or… | 你女朋友会不会吃醋… |
[14:34] | Oh, God, this is so embarrassing for you, | 天哪 这就让你很尴尬了 |
[14:36] | but I actually don’t have a girlfriend. | 因为我没有女朋友 |
[14:38] | That’s a really weird assumption for you to make. | 你的猜测完全跑偏了 |
[14:41] | You look really dumb right now. | 这样显得你非常傻 |
[14:43] | No, actually, I was kind of hoping you weren’t seeing anybody. | 不 其实 我挺希望你是单身的 |
[14:47] | I’m also not seeing anybody, for what it’s worth. | 其实我也是单身呢 |
[14:51] | Hey, Todd, you must be a real cool dude | 陶德 你这人一定特别酷 |
[14:53] | if a movie star wants to hang out with you for no reason. | 要不一个电影明星怎么会跟你是朋友 |
[14:56] | Just wanted to give you a key to the room I booked, | 我把我订好的房间钥匙给你 |
[14:59] | which nobody is in right now. | 现在没人在里面 |
[15:01] | – Winkity dinkity. – BoJack. | -你懂的 -波杰克 |
[15:03] | Maybe you two should just go see if the bed works. | 你们两个应该上去看看床能不能用 |
[15:06] | A lot of these rooms have faulty beds. | 现在好多房间的床都有问题 |
[15:08] | – That’s a great idea. – Uh, yeah. | -好主意 -好 |
[15:10] | Okay, let me just finish this cocktail real quick. | 让我先喝完这杯酒 |
[15:14] | All right, Todd. Yeah, go. | 好 陶德 快喝 加油 |
[15:17] | Cool, I’m just gonna get one or two more drinks | 好的 我再去拿一两杯酒 |
[15:20] | and then we’ll go check out that bed. | 然后我们再上去看那张床 |
[15:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:24] | Um… hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[15:26] | I was thinking about what BoJack said before. | 我一直在想波杰克之前说过的话 |
[15:30] | About how when you know, you know. | 他说 当你确定的时候 就确定了 |
[15:32] | And I’m sitting there, and I’m thinking, “Do I know?” | 于是我在问自己 “我确定吗” |
[15:37] | I mean, I think I know. | 我大概确定吧 |
[15:39] | But if you know when you know and I only think that I know, | 但是如果确定的时候就确定 而我只是大概确定 |
[15:42] | maybe that means that I don’t know, right? | 那也许就是不确定的意思 对吗 |
[15:44] | – Oh, boy. – Karen, I’m sorry. | -天哪 -凯伦 对不起 |
[15:46] | I love you, but I can’t do this. The wedding’s off. | 我爱你 但是我做不到 婚礼取消 |
[15:50] | – It’s a rehearsal dinner. – Thank you, BoJack. | -这是预演晚宴 -谢谢你 波杰克 |
[16:01] | I don’t think it’s working. | 感觉没反应啊 |
[16:02] | Am I doing this wrong? | 我是不是做错了 |
[16:04] | Am I doing drugs wrong? | 我吸毒都能吸错吗 |
[16:05] | Alexi, did you hear back from that piece you texted? | 亚力克西 那个妞回你信了吗 |
[16:09] | “That piece”? | “那个妞” |
[16:10] | That girl was hot. What was her name again? | 那个妞可真辣 她叫什么名字来着 |
[16:13] | Doesn’t matter. I mean, let’s just enjoy ourselves, right? | 无所谓了 享受现在就好了 对吗 |
[16:15] | – Diane? – What? | -戴安 -怎么 |
[16:17] | No, the hot girl. Her name was Diane. | 不是 那个辣妞 好像名字叫戴安 |
[16:19] | You saved her in your phone as Cool Sexy Diane. | 你把她的号码存成了大美女戴安 |
[16:22] | Let’s just, like, drop it, now. | 行了 别说了 |
[16:24] | That’s funny. You have two friends named Diane. | 好巧啊 你有两个朋友都叫戴安 |
[16:27] | You know, I also know Diane Lane. So, there’s that. | 我还认识戴安·莲恩[美国演员] 所以嘛 |
[16:31] | Why are we talking about other Dianes? | 我们为什么要说其他戴安的事 |
[16:33] | Hey, wouldn’t it be funny if you tried to text Cool Sexy Diane, | 你想象一下 你本想发短信给大美女戴安 |
[16:36] | but then instead you texted Regular Boring Diane by mistake? | 但是却不小心发给了很无趣的戴安 |
[16:40] | And then I showed up and you were like, “Who’s this chick?” | 结果我来了然后你一看 “这人是谁啊” |
[16:43] | All night, I’d be hanging out with you, | 然后我一晚上都跟你们一起玩 |
[16:45] | thinking I was one of the gang, | 以为自己是你们的一员 |
[16:46] | but it was just a big mistake | 结果发现根本是搞错了 |
[16:48] | because you meant to text– | 因为你本来是想发给… |
[16:49] | Oh, shit, that’s exactly what happened. | 天哪 原来真是这么回事 |
[16:51] | Wait, Diane, please hear me out… | 等等 戴安 听我说 |
[16:58] | Oh, shit. It’s hitting. I gotta go. | 完了 药效来了 我得走了 |
[17:03] | – Diane, wait. Come on. – I get it, okay? | -戴安 等等 -我明白的 |
[17:06] | You’re the cool kids. I’m the nerd. I should have known. | 你很酷 我很呆 我早就该知道 |
[17:08] | So I texted the wrong person. | 我确实发错短信了 |
[17:10] | So what? This isn’t high school. | 那又如何 这又不是高中 |
[17:12] | There’s no nerds and no cool kids. We’re all adults. | 没什么呆不呆酷不酷的 大家都是成年人 |
[17:15] | We’re hanging out together and having a good time. | 在一起玩得开心最重要 |
[17:17] | So just come back inside. | 跟我回去吧 |
[17:19] | Everyone knows I don’t belong there. | 大家都知道我不适合那里 |
[17:20] | Hey, you belong wherever you want to belong, Diane. | 你想待在哪里就适合哪里 |
[17:23] | – Yeah? – Yeah, look at me. | -真的吗 -当然 看着我 |
[17:25] | I’m a handsome white guy and I never feel like I don’t belong. | 我是个很帅的白人 从不会觉得自己是局外人 |
[17:29] | Also, you took a shit ton of gush. | 而且 你磕了很多戈糖 |
[17:30] | – Things are about to get insane. – I just took one pill. | -待会世界都要颠覆了 -我吃了一片而已 |
[17:33] | Yeah, that’s a shit ton. | 一片就很多了 |
[17:35] | – My jeans feel amazing right now. – That is great. | -我的牛仔裤感觉好舒服啊 -那就好 |
[17:38] | I feel so much love. I got to tell someone. | 我感受到了好多爱 我必须说出来 |
[17:42] | Yes, yes, tell me. I’m in this with you, Diane. | 跟我说吧 我陪你一起 戴安 |
[17:45] | No. I got to go home. I got to tell my husband. | 不行 我得回家去 我要告诉我的丈夫 |
[17:49] | Wait, Diane. | 等等 戴安 |
[17:52] | That tree is amazing. | 那棵树真好看 |
[17:59] | – Princess Carolyn? – You’ve got to be kidding me. | -卡洛琳公主 -开什么玩笑 |
[18:03] | – You’re a cat. – And you’re a mouse. | -你是只猫 -而你是只老鼠 |
[18:05] | I think I know how this ends. | 我似乎已经看到了结局 |
[18:09] | Let’s not waste each other’s time and cut right to the chase. | 我们不要浪费彼此时间了 直接说重点吧 |
[18:12] | It was nice to meet you, | 很高兴认识你… |
[18:14] | Ralph Stilton. It was nice to meet you. | 拉尔夫·斯蒂尔顿 我也很高兴认识你 |
[18:17] | May all your disasters be this easy to avoid. | 但愿你所有的麻烦都会这么乖乖走开 |
[18:21] | If I have one more bad date… | 我今天可是遭遇了不少糟糕约会 |
[18:22] | Oh! I am right there with you. | 我太懂你的心情了 |
[18:24] | Date canceled. I could use a bite to eat, though. | 我的约会被取消了 但是我想吃点东西 |
[18:27] | There’s this great place around the corner. | 转角处有个地方还挺不错的 |
[18:28] | It’s a little hole in the wall, but they do a nice cheese plate. | 虽然有点偏僻 但是他家的芝士拼盘还不错 |
[18:39] | Weird turn of events, huh? | 万万没想到啊 是吧 |
[18:40] | Nobody’s fault, right? I’m gonna jet. | 不过也怪不得任何人 我先走了 |
[18:42] | You need to talk some sense into my daughter. | 你得劝劝我女儿 让他理智点 |
[18:44] | Yeah, talking sense into people isn’t really my thing. | 可是我真的不擅长劝别人理智 |
[18:47] | In fact, I’m better at the opposite. | 我擅长的是劝别人冲动 |
[18:48] | I once got Nic Cage | 我有一次劝尼古拉斯·凯奇 |
[18:50] | to buy Charlie Chaplin’s mustache on eBay. | 在网上买了查理·卓别林的胡子 |
[18:51] | That was his last ten bucks. | 花掉了他仅剩的十块钱 |
[18:52] | Please, BoJack. She’ll listen to you. | 求你了 波杰克 她很听你的话 |
[18:54] | Everyone loves the movie star. | 大家都爱电影明星 |
[19:00] | Hey, laundry cart. | 你看 洗衣车 |
[19:02] | Want to hide in sheets and pretend we’re ghosts? | 要不要躲进床单里假装自己是幽灵 |
[19:04] | No, Todd, I don’t want to pretend like we’re ghosts. | 不 陶德 我不想假装自己是幽灵 |
[19:07] | I want to go in the hotel room and fool around. Do you? | 我想进酒店房间去玩耍 你呢 |
[19:11] | I don’t know, Emily. Uh, you’re pretty drunk. | 我不知道 艾米莉 你有点醉了 |
[19:14] | No, I’m– I’m not. I’m not drunk at all. | 不 我没有 我根本没醉 |
[19:16] | Oh, well, I’m pretty drunk. | 我醉了 |
[19:18] | Yeah, but it seems like you’re– | 可你之前不是… |
[19:19] | Maybe I should just go to bed. | 也许我应该直接睡觉 |
[19:22] | – I’m, uh, I’m feeling kind of sick. – Oh, yeah. Okay. | -我感觉有点不舒服 -那好吧 |
[19:26] | But, hey, it was really great seeing you. | 不过见到你真的很开心 |
[19:28] | – Yeah, it was great seeing you too. – Yeah, yeah, good night. | -我也是 见到你很高兴 -好 晚安 |
[19:33] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[19:37] | My arm is stuck in the trap | 我的胳膊卡在捕鼠夹里 |
[19:39] | and I’m running around the kitchen like crazy, | 然后我疯了一样在厨房里跑来跑去 |
[19:40] | smearing blood everywhere. | 把血喷得到处都是 |
[19:43] | Oh, this is me. | 我到了 |
[19:46] | I think as far as disasters go, that was one of the better ones. | 看来这场约会还算没有太失败 |
[19:49] | It’s the best non-date I’ve ever had. | 这是我经历过最好的”非约会”了 |
[19:52] | Yeah, I was thinking, maybe some time we should have a– | 我在想 下次有空的时候 我们可以… |
[19:56] | – What’s the opposite of a non-date? – A date. | -非约会的反义词是什么 -约会 |
[19:58] | – That’s the word. – I’d like that. | -没错 -好啊 |
[20:00] | Well, great, great. | 那就好 |
[20:02] | When can I see you again? When’s your next night off? | 什么时候可以再见 你下次什么时候有空 |
[20:05] | Did I say something? | 我说错话了吗 |
[20:06] | Is it because I asked for the glass of milk? | 是因为我要了一杯牛奶吗 |
[20:07] | – If you give me a cookie– – No, you’re great. | -因为我只要吃饼干… -没有 你很好 |
[20:10] | It’s just running an agency doesn’t give me a lot of nights off. | 只是我开了一家经纪公司 一般没什么机会休息 |
[20:13] | Tell you what, here’s my card. | 这样吧 这是我的名片 |
[20:15] | If you’re ever free, give me a call. | 你什么时候有空 随时打给我 |
[20:17] | If not, I’ll just meet somebody else | 要是没空 我就会遇到其他人 |
[20:18] | and invite you to the wedding. | 然后请你来参加我的婚礼 |
[20:20] | – Oh, thanks. – You don’t have to come, but send a gift. | -谢谢 -你可以不用出席 但是记得寄礼物来 |
[20:28] | – Hey, Taneisha? – BoJack? | -塔妮莎 -波杰克 |
[20:31] | – I was thinking about what you said– – Stop doing that. | -我一直在想你说的话 -别想了 |
[20:34] | Nobody should be thinking about the things I say. | 谁都不应该想我说的话 |
[20:36] | I love Karen. But does she complete me? | 我很爱凯伦 但是她是否让我完整呢 |
[20:40] | Taneisha, nobody completes anybody. | 塔妮莎 没人能让谁完整 |
[20:42] | That’s not a real thing. | 这种事情不存在 |
[20:43] | If you’re lucky enough to find someone you can halfway tolerate, | 如果有幸遇到能凑合忍得了的人 |
[20:45] | sink your nails in and don’t let go, no matter what. | 就用尽全力抓紧 无论如何都不要放手 |
[20:48] | So, what, I should just settle? | 所以我应该将就吗 |
[20:50] | Yes, thank you, exactly. Settle. | 没错 说得对 就是将就 |
[20:52] | Because otherwise you’re just gonna get older, | 因为不将就的话 你会一点点变老 |
[20:54] | and harder, and more alone. | 生活会变得更艰难 你会更孤单 |
[20:56] | And you’re gonna do everything you can to fill that hole, | 你想方设法要填补内心的空虚 |
[20:59] | with friends, and your career, and meaningless sex, | 用朋友 用事业 用毫无意义的性爱 |
[21:02] | but the hole doesn’t get filled. | 但是内心的空虚却依然还在 |
[21:05] | One day, you’re gonna look around and you’re going to realize | 直到有一天 你看着自己的周围 |
[21:08] | that everybody loves you, but nobody likes you. | 发现大家都爱你 却没人喜欢你 |
[21:13] | And that is the loneliest feeling in the world. | 那将是这世上最孤单的感觉 |
[21:21] | The wedding is back on. | 婚礼继续举行 |
[21:23] | I love you, baby. I always knew I did. | 我爱你 宝贝 我知道我爱你 |
[21:26] | – This is the happiest day of my life. – Yeah. | -今天是我一辈子最开心的一天 -太好了 |
[21:32] | Sometimes, the only way to solve a crime is with bones. | 有时候 唯一能查清案件真相的方式就是用骨头 |
[21:36] | Hey, if you love bones so much, | 如果你这么爱骨头 |
[21:37] | maybe we should just call you “Bones.” | 不如直接叫你骨头好了 |
[21:40] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[21:41] | To the Bones Mobile. | 去骨头餐厅 |
[21:43] | Mr. Peabut Nutter. Mr. Peeper Number. | 花森酱先生 发生酱先生 |
[21:45] | Diane? Are you okay? | 戴安 你还好吗 |
[21:49] | The drugs have something to say. | 毒品有话要对你说 |
[21:50] | And even though they are drugs, | 虽然它们是毒品 |
[21:52] | they come from science, so let’s give a listen. | 但它们是有科学依据的 所以请好好听 |
[21:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:57] | I know I don’t always have the right words, | 我知道我有时候不擅长表达 |
[21:59] | I don’t always have the right feelings, | 有时候甚至不擅长有对的感情 |
[22:01] | but I love you so much and I need you to know that. | 但是我真的好爱你 我希望你知道 |
[22:04] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[22:05] | And sometimes I think that I know myself, | 有时候我觉得我了解我自己 |
[22:07] | but maybe that’s a trap. | 但可能我掉进了陷阱 |
[22:09] | Because maybe I am Cool Sexy Diane, | 因为也许我是大美女戴安 |
[22:12] | or Really In Touch With Her Feelings Diane. | 或者是完全能表达自己感情的戴安 |
[22:14] | Or possibly other Dianes we don’t even know about yet. | 或者是我们还不知道的其他戴安 |
[22:18] | The point is, I’m all of the Dianes. | 重点是 这些戴安都是我 |
[22:22] | I know exactly what you’re talking about. | 我完全能听懂你在说什么 |
[22:24] | I love that you do crazy things that make no sense, | 我好喜欢你做一些莫名其妙的事 |
[22:27] | like fill our house up with spaghetti strainers. | 比如买了好多意大利面过滤器 |
[22:30] | I had a very good reason for that, | 我真的有充分的理由的 |
[22:32] | but I do not remember what it was. | 但是我真的不记得了 |
[22:33] | And we’re really good for each other. | 我们很适合彼此 |
[22:36] | Or at least, you’re good for me. | 至少 你很适合我 |
[22:38] | And you’re fun. And you’re sweet. | 你那么风趣 还那么贴心 |
[22:40] | And I love you. And I need you. | 我爱你 我需要你 |
[22:43] | And I don’t always know how to tell you that. But drugs help. | 有时候我不知道该怎么告诉你 但是毒品能帮我 |
[22:47] | That’s right, honey. Drugs are great. | 没错 亲爱的 毒品很棒 |
[22:49] | And now, I’m going to carry my man to bed. | 现在 我要抱我的男人去床上 |
[22:53] | – Here we go. – Oh, okay. | -来吧 -好吧 |
[22:57] | Uh, is this a good idea? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[22:58] | The drugs want me to do this, | 毒品希望我这么做 |
[23:00] | and that means it’s a good idea. | 那我就要这么做 |
[23:04] | Ow! Drugs, I thought we were friends. | 好疼 毒品 我们不是朋友吗 |
[23:12] | Why were you working in the dark? | 你为什么不开灯 |
[23:13] | Oh, I guess it got dark. I didn’t notice. | 看来是天黑了 我没注意 |
[23:16] | – How were your dates? – Pointless. | -你的约会如何 -毫无意义 |
[23:19] | Yes, most dates are. Well, I’ve prepared our agreement. | 大多数约会都这样 我已经把合同拟好了 |
[23:22] | Look it over, sign it at your leisure. | 你可以看看 空闲的时候签一下 |
[23:23] | I don’t have any leisure. | 我没有空闲的时候 |
[23:25] | While you’re signing, | 既然你在签字了 |
[23:26] | I have a stack of holiday cards for the staff. | 我准备了一些给员工的假日贺卡 |
[23:28] | I took the liberty of writing little personal messages | 我擅自做主在给大家的卡片上 |
[23:30] | – to everyone on your behalf. – Thank you. | -代表你写了几句话 -谢谢 |
[23:38] | 亲爱的犹大 你是个很棒的员工 我为你自豪 | |
[23:59] | – What’s gonna happen tomorrow? – I don’t know. | -明天会怎样 -我不知道 |
[24:03] | – Are we going to fight? – No. | -我们会吵架吗 -不会 |
[24:05] | We are. Drugs are gonna wear off and I’m gonna be mean. | 肯定会的 药效一过 我就会变得很刻薄 |
[24:09] | – Why am I so mean? – You’re not mean. | -我为什么这么刻薄 -你不刻薄 |
[24:14] | – Let’s go to the Labrador Peninsula. – Yeah? | -我们去拉布拉多半岛吧 -真的吗 |
[24:16] | Spend New Year’s with your family. | 跟你的家人一起过新年 |
[24:18] | Oh, you are gonna love it up there. | 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[24:20] | I have an uncle who still plays the flute at the local pub every week. | 我有个叔叔现在还在当地酒馆里吹长笛呢 |
[24:23] | – I want to hear him. – Ohh, you can’t. | -我想听他吹 -你听不到 |
[24:26] | – He plays in dog frequency. – Aww. | -他的演奏频率只有狗听得到 -好吧 |
[24:28] | Well, your blood work looks good. So go home. | 你的血检报告没什么问题 回家去吧 |
[24:31] | Oh, and, uh, lay off the drugs. Especially now. | 对了 别再碰毒品了 尤其是现在 |
[24:34] | – Why especially now? – Oh, don’t worry. Your baby’s fine. | -为什么尤其是现在 -别担心 你的宝宝没事 |
[24:39] | What do you mean “Baby”? Why do you say “Baby”? | 什么宝宝 你为什么要说宝宝 |
[24:41] | Do you not know? | 你不知道吗 |
[24:44] | – You’re pregnant. – Motherf– | -你怀孕了 -我了个擦… |
[24:46] | Back in the ’90s I was in a very famous TV show | 九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧 |
[24:55] | *I’m BoJack the Horseman* | *我是马男波杰克* |
[24:58] | *BoJack the Horseman don’t act like you don’t know* | *那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌* |
[25:05] | *And I’m trying to hold on to my past* | *我想沉迷过去* |
[25:09] | *It’s been so long I don’t think I’m gonna last* | *都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了* |
[25:14] | *I guess I’ll just try and make you understand* | *我应该会努力让你明白* |
[25:17] | *That I’m more horse than a man* | *比起人我更像马* |
[25:22] | *Or I’m more man than a horse* | *还是比起马我更像人 |
[25:26] | BoJack. | 波杰克 |