时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | So, that was weird. | 刚刚也真够怪的 |
[00:18] | Yeah. Wait. Why did you think that was weird? | 是啊 等等 你为什么觉得怪 |
[00:20] | You know, you and me together, weird. | 咱俩在一起 很怪啊 |
[00:22] | So it’s not because I did that talking penis thing, right? | 所以不是和我刚刚玩的”会说话的小鸡鸡”怪 |
[00:25] | Just the general concept | 你只是觉得 |
[00:26] | of us sleeping together that’s weird, right? | 咱俩一起睡很怪 对吧 |
[00:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:29] | Good morning, Hollywood. | 早上好 好莱坞 |
[00:30] | It’s a beautiful morning in sunny 2007. | 又迎来了2007年一个阳光明媚的早晨 |
[00:35] | Oh, my God, 2007? Is that what time it is? | 天啊 2007 现在是07年吗 |
[00:38] | I gotta get my Uggs on and get to work. | 我得穿上雪地靴去上班了 |
[00:41] | Well, you sure you don’t | 你确定你不想 |
[00:42] | want to just hang around for a little bit? | 陪我再多待一会儿吗 |
[00:44] | – I got no plans. – No, sadly, I have to go to my job, | -我没事要忙哦 -很可惜 我要去上班 |
[00:48] | to help my boss find gigs for you to turn down. | 帮我老板给你找演出机会 好让你拒绝 |
[00:50] | If Marv brought me something good, I would do it. | 要是马弗能找到好的 我会去做的 |
[00:52] | Besides, I’m still decompressing from my last gig. | 再说 我上次演出完还没缓过来呢 |
[00:55] | Horsin’ Around? That ended 11 years ago. | 《胡闹的小马》 那部剧11年前就完结了 |
[00:58] | Really? Where does the time go? | 真的吗 时间都去哪儿了 |
[01:01] | So what, you’re just gonna stay at home and get drunk all day? | 你就打算整天蹲家里喝酒吗 |
[01:04] | Don’t climb up my ass. | 干嘛念叨我啊 |
[01:05] | I invited you to play hooky and hang out with me. | 我都说让你翘班陪我了 |
[01:08] | I got a new HD DVD player. | 我新买了台高清播放器 |
[01:11] | Let’s get wrecked and get Shreked. | 陪我一起看《怪物史莱克》吧 |
[01:12] | BoJack, last night was fun and you’re sweet, sort of. | 波杰克 昨晚是很好玩 你也算是挺贴心 |
[01:16] | But I don’t want to make a thing of this. | 但我没打算和你认真 |
[01:17] | Great, so we agree. It’s not a thing. | 太好了 那我们都同意这只是玩玩 |
[01:19] | – Not a thing. – Definitely not a thing. | -就只是玩玩 -绝对不是认真的 |
[01:21] | No, this is not a thing. | 没错 绝对不是认真的 |
[02:20] | 房贷 没工作 信用低 不要紧 | |
[02:24] | *Generic 2007 pop song.* | *这是2007年的流行音乐* |
[02:28] | *Autotunes are old, the voices sound weird.* | *自动调音已经过时 那些声音听起来那么怪* |
[02:32] | *This is a pop song.* | *只是一首流行歌* |
[02:33] | *It’s 2007* | *现在已经是2007年了* |
[02:36] | Hey, Todd, I think you just got a text. | 陶德 你好像有短信 |
[02:39] | “Who do you like, question mark, colon, bracket”? | “你喜欢谁 问号 冒号 括号” |
[02:41] | That’s a smiley face, homeslice. | 那是个微笑脸 呆瓜 |
[02:44] | – So who do you like? – I don’t like anyone. | -所以你喜欢谁 -我谁也不喜欢 |
[02:46] | That’s ridonkulous. You have to like someone. | 这肿么阔能 你必须要喜欢谁的啊 |
[02:49] | If I have to, I guess…Kimber? | 如果必须要喜欢谁的话 金珀儿 |
[02:52] | Everyone likes Kimber. | 大家都喜欢她 |
[02:54] | That’s like saying you like Fergie. | 就跟你说喜欢菲姬一样[著名歌手] |
[02:56] | – Wwll, who do you like? – I’m not allowed to like anyone. | -那你喜欢谁 -我谁也不能喜欢 |
[02:59] | My dad is real strict. Do you know The Sopranos? | 我爸管得很严 你知道《黑道家族》吗 |
[03:03] | The show, or that weird saxophone that Kenny G plays? | 你是说电视剧 还是肯尼·基吹的那个萨克斯风 |
[03:06] | The show, about the guy in the mob? That’s what my dad does. | 电视剧 讲黑道的那个 我爸就是干那个的 |
[03:10] | Whoa! Hey, speaking of mobs, | 说到黑道 |
[03:12] | we gotta bounce if we’re gonna make that flash mob at the Grove. | 咱俩要想赶上丛林夜店的快闪 就得赶紧走了 |
[03:15] | Man, I love flash mobs. | 我真是爱死快闪了 |
[03:17] | And I love you– | 我也爱死你… |
[03:18] | Ubisoft’s “Assassin’s Creed”. It’s a new video game. | 育碧的《刺客信条》了 新出的游戏 |
[03:22] | – Okay, let’s go flash mob. – Whoo! Flash mobs. | -好了 我们去参加快闪吧 -好耶 快闪咯 |
[03:23] | *This ain’t 2006* | *现在不是06年* |
[03:25] | *It’s 2007* | *现在是2007* |
[03:28] | I just don’t know how I feel about my husband | 我只是不太想让我丈夫 |
[03:30] | doing a bunch of wacky commercials overseas. | 出国去拍一些乱七八糟的广告 |
[03:33] | Not overseas, underseas. | 不是出国 是下海 |
[03:35] | You’re looking at the new face of Seaborn’s Seahorse Milk. | 站在你面前的就是西伯恩海马奶的代言人 |
[03:38] | What the hell is seahorse milk? | 海马奶是什么鬼 |
[03:40] | Beats me, but you better believe I’m trusting Seaborn’s. | 我也不知道 但我相信西伯恩 |
[03:43] | for all my seahorse milk needs. | 能提供我所需的全部海马奶 |
[03:46] | It just seems a little cheesy. | 感觉这广告配不上你 |
[03:47] | Hey, I’m not too big for anything. | 哪有什么配不上我啊 |
[03:49] | And my flip phone is blowing up with opportunities. | 我的翻盖手机都快被打爆了 |
[03:52] | Michael Vick made me a very strange offer. | 迈克尔·维科给我开了个很奇怪的条件 |
[03:54] | But I’m gonna hear him out. Always take the meeting. | 不过我准备听听他怎么说 有会就一定要参加 |
[03:57] | Can I help you? | 您要点什么吗 |
[03:59] | I’ll have an Americano with steamed milk instead of water. | 一杯美式咖啡加热牛奶 别加水 |
[04:02] | One latte? | 一杯拿铁 |
[04:03] | For you, my second and final wife? | 你呢 我的第二任也是最后一任妻子 |
[04:05] | Oh, I usually like a cool drink when it’s hot outside | 通常天热的时候我都喝凉的 |
[04:08] | and a warm drink when it’s cold outside. | 天冷的时候喝热的 |
[04:10] | But today is a perfect day, so– | 可今天天气很好 我… |
[04:14] | One lukewarm coffee for my gorgeous spouse. | 给我美丽的妻子来杯一杯温咖啡 |
[04:16] | Name? | 叫什么 |
[04:17] | Jessica, obviously. I’m Jessica Biel? | 当然是杰西卡 我是杰西卡·贝尔 |
[04:21] | From Stealth? Summer Catch? | 我演过《绝密飞行》 《夏日捕手》 |
[04:24] | Rules Of Attraction? Nothing? | 《诱惑法则》 你都没看过 |
[04:27] | Girl from Seventh Heaven | 《第七天堂》里面 |
[04:28] | who took her clothes off for that magazine? | 为了拍杂志把衣服都脱光那女孩 |
[04:29] | – Oh, yeah. – Thank you, Blarn? | -想起来了 -谢谢你 布拉恩 |
[04:32] | That’s my name. | 没错 就是我 |
[04:36] | So she kissed a girl? | 她吻了个女孩 |
[04:39] | And she liked it? This I gotta see. | 她还很喜欢 这我得看看 |
[04:42] | Talk to you later. | 等会儿再聊 |
[04:43] | P.C., where are you hiding? | PC 你躲到哪里去了 |
[04:46] | Right out here, Marv, | 就在外面呢 马弗 |
[04:47] | same place I’ve been for the last 14 years. | 我这14年一直都在这里呢 |
[04:49] | Get in here and tell me what scripts I read this weekend. | 快进来 告诉我我周末都读了哪些剧本 |
[04:53] | We have three standouts here. | 有三部剧很不错 |
[04:55] | A feature called No Country for Old Men. | 一部叫《年少为王》 |
[04:57] | It’s about a hunter who– | 是关于一个猎人… |
[04:59] | Sorry, I fell asleep for a second. | 不好意思 我刚刚睡着了 |
[05:02] | Because that title’s too long. | 因为它名字太长了 |
[05:04] | No Country for Old Men It’s About A Hunter Who? | 《年少为王是关于一个猎人》 |
[05:07] | Pass. | 不要 |
[05:09] | Titles should be two words. | 剧名两个字就够了 |
[05:11] | Pretty Woman. Beautiful Girls. | 《美女》啊 《辣妹》啊 |
[05:14] | Private Parts. | 《私处》啊 |
[05:15] | Then you might not like this next one, There Will Be Blood? | 那你应该不会喜欢这一部 《一针见血》 |
[05:18] | There will not be blood. | 见你妹的血 |
[05:20] | I would have accepted There Will, or Be Blood. | 叫《一针》或者《见血》还差不多 |
[05:23] | Firm pass. | 不要不要 |
[05:26] | This last one is really special. | 最后这个很特别 |
[05:28] | It’s a TV pilot from a veteran sitcom writer | 是由一位名叫可爱胡的退伍老兵 |
[05:30] | named Cuddlywhiskers. It’s called… | 兼情景喜剧编剧写的试播集剧本 |
[05:34] | – Mitch’s Life. – Now there’s a title. | -《人生》 -这名字还差不多 |
[05:37] | I think if we attach the right talent, this could be a hit. | 如果能找到合适的演员 绝对能火 |
[05:40] | You know who’d be great? BoJack Horseman. | 你知道谁一定能演好吗 马男波杰克 |
[05:43] | Don’t make me laugh, | 别逗我笑 |
[05:45] | because I have a heart condition and it could kill me. | 我有心脏病 大笑会要了我的命的 |
[05:47] | Every little thing I bring that guy, he turns down. | 我让那家伙演什么他都拒绝 |
[05:50] | I think with the right project, BoJack could– | 我想如果剧本好的话 波杰克会… |
[05:53] | Bup, bup, bup! P.C., | 停停停 PC |
[05:54] | do I get you coffee and pick up your dry cleaning | 我会给你买咖啡 取干洗的衣服 |
[05:57] | and buy you peek-a-boo negligees for strange women | 给你在火车站见过的陌生女人 |
[06:00] | – you saw at the train station once? – No. | -买若隐若现的性感内衣吗 -不会 |
[06:03] | Then how about I don’t do your job and you don’t do my job? | 那不如我们各司其职 互不干涉吧 |
[06:07] | You know, I would like to be an agent someday. | 我希望有一天能成为一个经纪人 |
[06:10] | Yeah, yeah, someday, sure. | 是啊 是啊 有一天 当然 |
[06:12] | But for now, you’re learning from one of the greats. | 但现在 你要向身为金牌经纪人的我学习 |
[06:15] | Mark my words. | 记住我的话 |
[06:17] | The best agent in the world | 世上最优秀的经纪人 |
[06:19] | couldn’t get that joker off his ass. | 都请不动那个混蛋 |
[06:25] | BoJack, I brought you Four Loko. | 波杰克 我给你买了四洛克哟 |
[06:28] | I brought four Four Lokos. That’s 16 Lokos. | 四打四洛克 所以是16罐洛克 |
[06:32] | Finally someone brings me an adequate amount of Lokos. | 终于有人给我带了足量的洛克啤酒了 |
[06:34] | Are you trying to get me drunk? | 你想把我灌醉吗 |
[06:37] | You were trying to get me drunk. | 你确实是要把我灌醉 |
[06:39] | Where are you taking me, what am I wearing? | 你要带我去哪里 给我穿的什么 |
[06:41] | To a meeting, and your clothes. | 见个人 这是你的衣服 |
[06:42] | Is this a fedora? What am I, Jason Mirzizzerzaz? | 这是软呢帽吗 把我当杰森·玛杰斯耶兹吗 |
[06:45] | – I don’t know who you’re talking about. – You know who I’m talking about. | -不知道你说谁 -你知道我说的是谁 |
[06:47] | Bojack, I knew you wouldn’t take this meeting | 波杰克 我知道如果不把你灌醉的话 |
[06:48] | if I didn’t trick you into it. | 你是不会同意见面的 |
[06:50] | Cuddlywhiskers has a great script and wants to meet you. | 可爱胡有个很棒的剧本想跟你面谈 |
[06:53] | Yeah well, I have a script for you. | 我也有个剧本给你 |
[06:54] | It’s called “The BoJack Says No Chronicles”. | 叫《波杰克拒绝史》 |
[06:56] | Fade in, Princess Carolyn’s car. | 淡入 卡洛琳公主的车中 |
[06:57] | Princess Carolyn: “Hey, BoJack, | 卡洛琳公主说 波杰克 |
[06:59] | you want to do this dumbass thing?” Act break. | 你想演这部蠢片吗 第一幕结束 |
[07:02] | Act two. BoJack turns to Princess Carolyn. | 第二幕 波杰克转向卡洛琳公主 |
[07:04] | Bojack:”No, thank you.” End of episode. | 拒绝道 不 谢谢 本剧终 |
[07:08] | Hey! Aren’t you the horse from Horsin’ Around? | 喂 你不是《胡闹的小马》里那匹马吗 |
[07:11] | You see, this is why I don’t go out amongst the not-famouses. | 你瞧 这就是我愿不混迹于杂鱼世界的原因 |
[07:14] | Just do me a favor and take this meeting. | 就当帮我个忙 参加这个会面 |
[07:16] | If you’re a good boy, | 如果你表现好的话 |
[07:18] | we can do that weird French thing | 我们可以做你在网上看到的 |
[07:20] | you saw in that Internet video. | 那个诡异的法国运动 |
[07:22] | Ooh, parkour? | 跑酷吗 |
[07:26] | This show came to me when I was in rehab. | 我在戒毒所的时候创作了这部作品 |
[07:28] | I realized I’m only here | 我意识到既然自己 |
[07:29] | on this earth for a bit, why not dig deeper? | 活在世间不过须臾 为何不深入探索 |
[07:32] | Don’t get me, Bojack | 别误会 波杰克 |
[07:33] | I’m proud of the seven years I spent on Krill & Grace. | 我依旧为拍《克里尔与格雷丝》的那七年而自豪 |
[07:36] | That show did so much for the way society views krill people. | 那部剧极大地影响了社会对磷虾人的看法 |
[07:40] | That show didn’t make me happy. | 但它并没有让感到快乐 |
[07:41] | The awards, the money didn’t make me happy. | 得奖 挣钱都没有让我快乐 |
[07:43] | Did you try spending the money on things? | 你试过花钱买些东西吗 |
[07:46] | I started to feel like I was trapped in a giant plastic ball. | 我开始觉得自己被困在了一个大塑料球里 |
[07:49] | BoJack, meet my lovely assistant, Jill Filipowicz. | 波杰克 这是我可爱的助理吉尔·菲利波维奇 |
[07:53] | Did I say you could speak,wench? | 让你说话了吗 女人 |
[07:55] | You can’t talk to me like that. | 你不能这么跟我说话 |
[07:58] | Clean up that mess this instant! | 马上清理干净 |
[08:00] | No. I’m a dirty girl. | 不 我是个污女 |
[08:03] | I’m filthy. | 污秽无比 |
[08:05] | – You are being very bad. – You’ll have to punish me later. | -真是一点都不乖 -来惩罚我啊 |
[08:10] | Jill and I have a very… special relationship. | 吉尔跟我的关系很…特殊 |
[08:13] | You wanna just tell me about the show? I hear it’s great. | 还是说说节目吧 听说很棒 |
[08:15] | I’ve worked on great shows my whole career. | 我这辈子都在打造优质节目 |
[08:17] | Great shows are easy. | 优质很容易 |
[08:19] | I didn’t become president of the Lampoon | 我成为《妙文》的社长 |
[08:20] | so I could make “Great” shows. | 不是只为了制作”好”节目的 |
[08:23] | – Harvard Lampoon. – Yeah, I got it. | -《哈佛妙文》 -我知道 |
[08:25] | I’m trying to do something different here. | 我要打造与众不同的节目 |
[08:27] | Something that lasts. | 为后人传颂的经典 |
[08:29] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[08:30] | If you’re ready to | 如果你准备好 |
[08:31] | finally stop being “The Horse” from Horsin’ Around, | 摆脱《胡闹的小马》的马爸形象了 |
[08:34] | send me an e-mail: | 给我发邮件 |
[08:35] | Cuddlywhiskers@harvard.Edu. Cuddlywhiskers@harvard.Edu. | |
[08:38] | – That’s H-A-R– – I got it. | -就是呵啊哈… -我知道了 |
[08:44] | You got some mail, babe. | 有你的信 宝贝 |
[08:46] | You understand I’m using that pet name ironically, right? | 你应该明白我用昵称是为了反讽吧 |
[08:49] | Yes, Wayne. | 是的 韦恩 |
[08:50] | Oh, my God, check it out, | 上帝啊 快看 |
[08:52] | a rejection letter from The New Yorker. | 《纽约客》寄来的拒绝信 |
[08:54] | That magazine is for white people. | 那个杂志是写给白人看的 |
[08:56] | White people are the worst, right, guys? | 白人最烂了 对吧 |
[08:59] | Yup. | 没错 |
[09:00] | “Dear Diane. We are sorry to say that your piece, | 亲爱的戴安 很遗憾您的作品 |
[09:03] | An Open Letter to Open Letters, wasn’t right for us, | 《给公开信的一封公开信》尽管质量上乘 |
[09:06] | despite its evident merit.” Do you know what this means? | 但并不适合在我刊发表 你们懂这什么意思吗 |
[09:09] | Caring leads to disappointment? | 在乎就意味着失望 |
[09:11] | Trying is stupid and so is having dreams? | 努力和拥有梦想是愚不可及的行为 |
[09:13] | Someone gave my piece a read and decided against it. | 有人读了我的文章然后决定不喜欢它 |
[09:16] | Their journalistic style couldn’t be more outmoded. | 他们的报刊文体简直太过时了 |
[09:19] | Satire? More like “Sa-tired.” | 与其说讽刺 不如说”粉累” |
[09:22] | I never even thought they’d read it. | 我没想到他们真的会看 |
[09:23] | “Talk of the Town”? More like “Schlock of the Clown”. | “城中话题”不如叫”城中劣谈” |
[09:27] | Then they typed me a letter that said it had “Obvious merit”. | 他们居然给我回了封信说”质量上乘” |
[09:31] | “Shouts and Murmurs”? More like “Louts and…” | “呐喊与低吟”不如叫”愚人与…” |
[09:34] | What rhymes with murmurs? | 和低吟押韵的词是什么 |
[09:35] | For two people who don’t like The New Yorker, | 对于两个不喜欢《纽约客》的人来说 |
[09:37] | you know a lot about the different sections of The New Yorker. | 你俩对这个杂志的版块名称还真是了解啊 |
[09:42] | And then Cuddlywhiskers said: | 然后可爱胡说 |
[09:43] | “What if we stopped thinking of TV as a conduit to tell stories | 如果我们不再把电视作为讲故事的平台 |
[09:46] | and thinking of it as a conduit to tell truth?” | 而将其视为揭露真相的渠道又会怎样 |
[09:48] | And I was like: | 我心想 |
[09:49] | “Damn,this guy must have gone to Yale or something.” | 这哥们肯定是个耶鲁毕业的学霸 |
[09:52] | Sounds like you two really hit it off. | 你们两个真是一拍即合啊 |
[09:54] | We were like Heidi and Spencer up in there. | 我们简直就像海蒂和斯潘塞 |
[09:56] | So you’re gonna do the show? | 所以你同意参演了 |
[09:58] | Nah. Timing’s really off right now. | 不 现在时机不对 |
[10:00] | iPhone’s coming out this year, I need to gear up for that. | 苹果手机今年发布 我得做好准备 |
[10:02] | Ok, I’m done. | 行了 我受够了 |
[10:03] | That’s it, I’m tired of bending over backwards for you. | 就这样吧 我不想再为你折腰了 |
[10:06] | I mean this in all seriousness, professionally or in bed? | 我有个严肃的问题 你指工作还是床上 |
[10:09] | Why won’t you do this? Give me one good reason. | 你为什么不愿接 给我一个合理的解释 |
[10:11] | Because his show sounds incredible. | 因为他的节目听起来太棒了 |
[10:14] | And what if… I’m not? | 如果…我不够好怎么办 |
[10:17] | What if there’s a reason | 或许我只有 |
[10:18] | the only thing I’m known for is Horsin’ Around? | 《胡闹的小马》一部代表作是有原因的 |
[10:20] | BoJack, you are amazing. | 波杰克 你很厉害 |
[10:23] | You’re bright and you’re funny | 你阳光有活力 |
[10:25] | and you’re handsome and you’re talented. | 聪明又帅气 |
[10:27] | But if you can’t see that, | 如果你意识不到的话 |
[10:29] | then you’re the biggest, dumbest piece of shit in the world. | 你就是世界上最笨的大笨蛋 |
[10:40] | How long do we have to stay in here? | 我们得在这里呆多久 |
[10:41] | It’s called Seven Minutes in Heaven. | 这叫天堂的七分钟 |
[10:44] | We don’t have to kiss if you don’t want to. | 你不想亲的话那就算了 |
[10:46] | I know you’d rather be in here with Kimber. | 我知道你更想和金珀儿呆在这里 |
[10:48] | That’s not true. It’s just that, Emily… | 不是那样的 我只是 艾米丽… |
[10:51] | – What? – I’ve never kissed anyone before. | -怎么了 -我从未和别人接过吻 |
[10:54] | That’s okay. Maybe we can try with each other? | 这不碍事 也许我们能接吻来体验一下 |
[10:57] | That way, when you’re in here with Kimber one day, | 这样的话 等你有朝一日和金珀儿来到这里时 |
[10:59] | you’ll know exactly what to do. | 你就会知道具体该怎么做了 |
[11:00] | Okay, so how should we do it? | 好吧 那我们该怎么吻呢 |
[11:03] | French style, Eskimo, Butterfly? | 法式湿吻 爱斯基摩吻 还是蝴蝶之吻 |
[11:06] | Here. I’ll tell you. I know exactly what to do | 来 我教你 我知道具体怎么做 |
[11:08] | because I practice all the time | 因为我已经练了很多遍了 |
[11:09] | with a picture of Adam Brody– No, I don’t! | 对着亚当·布罗迪的照片…不对 我才没有 |
[11:12] | Just close your eyes, and we move our faces toward each other. | 闭上眼睛就好 然后我们的脸慢慢靠近 |
[11:16] | – Okay. – Until we… | -好的 -直到我们… |
[11:27] | Well, the elusive BoJack Horseman. | 好吧 那个难以捉摸的马男波杰克是吧 |
[11:31] | You do, huh? Hey, Princess Carolyn, | 真的吗 喂 卡洛琳公主 |
[11:34] | guess who just got BoJack a job. | 猜猜是谁帮波杰克找到工作了 |
[11:36] | You… are the secretary of a wonderful agent. | 你…真是个金牌经纪人的秘书 |
[11:41] | Now go pick up a pair of satin crotchless undies. | 快去挑两件露小妹妹的缎子内裤 |
[11:45] | I saw a stewardess at the Yum Yum Donuts. | 我在好吃甜甜圈店看到一个空姐 |
[11:48] | We did not make eye contact. | 我们可没有眼神接触 |
[11:51] | Good morning, Los Angeles. | 早安 洛杉矶 |
[11:53] | It’s two months later in 2007. | 如今是两个月后的2007年 |
[11:57] | Two months later? Two months later than what? | 两个月后 什么的两个月后 |
[11:59] | Did I say two months later? | 我有说两个月后吗 |
[12:00] | Cookie chartreuse brontosaurus, I think I’m having a stroke. | 玉皇大帝王母娘娘啊 我想我是中风了 |
[12:05] | Jeez, sleep much? | 天呐 睡过头了吗 |
[12:06] | Jeez, watch me sleep much? | 天呐 你看着我睡过头吗 |
[12:08] | Well, I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[12:09] | I kept thinking about today’s first read-through. | 我一直在想今天第一次对台词的事 |
[12:11] | These things are always so nerve-wracking, | 这种事情一向很杀脑细胞 |
[12:12] | to sit there and perform | 要人坐在那里 |
[12:14] | for all these people like some kind of a– | 在所有人面前进行表演 就像… |
[12:16] | – Professional actor? – Very funny. | -就像职业演员吗 -真好笑 |
[12:18] | Before I forget, I got you a present. | 在忘了之前 我先把礼物给你 |
[12:21] | It’s a box… with crinkly tissue paper inside it. | 是个盒子…还有皱成一团的纸巾在里面 |
[12:26] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道我好这口 |
[12:27] | Thank you for putting this whole thing together. | 谢谢你帮我把所有事情都安排妥当 |
[12:29] | Even though I still can’t believe I let you talk me into this. | 尽管我还是无法相信你居然说服我了 |
[12:33] | Promise me everything’s going to be okay? | 你保证一切都没问题吗 |
[12:34] | I promise it’s gonna be great. | 我保证一切都会很顺利的 |
[12:36] | If you get scared, look for me in the audience. | 如果你怯场了 就在观众里找我 |
[12:39] | I’ll be there the whole time, | 我会一直坐在那里 |
[12:40] | laughing and cheering louder than anyone. | 比所有人都笑得大声 卖力喝彩 |
[12:48] | “Mitch tosses the vodka bottle into the garbage. Thud.” | “米奇把酒瓶甩进垃圾堆里 砸出很大的声音” |
[12:50] | “Goodbye, old friend.” | “别了 老友” |
[12:52] | “Mitch turns off the light and closes the door as we… | “米奇把灯和门给关了 而整个舞台… |
[12:55] | Fade to black. End of episode.” | 也逐渐融入黑暗 本集完” |
[13:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[13:06] | Let’s see what the suits say. | 让我们看看电视台领导怎么说 |
[13:07] | Bet they’re gonna want to bland it up, | 我敢打赌他们想让剧情更平淡点 |
[13:08] | make it appeal to middle America. | 好吸引中产阶级来收看 |
[13:11] | That’s the worst part of America. | 这就是美国最烂的地方 |
[13:12] | Other than the bottom, the top and most of the sides. | 直接排除掉底层人民和上层人民 |
[13:15] | BoJack, Cuddlywhiskers, what can we say? | 波杰克 可爱胡 我们还能说什么呢 |
[13:18] | This is why you guys are the pros and we’re just the schmoes. | 这就是为什么你们是专家我们是蠢蛋啊 |
[13:21] | I think what my husband is trying to say is, “Great job.” | 我想我老公是想说 “干得漂亮” |
[13:25] | All right, all right, enough with the torture. | 行了行了 甜言蜜语说够了 |
[13:27] | Don’t have to feed me to finger me. Just lay on the notes. | 没必要搞胡萝卜加大棒这套 有什么批评尽管说吧 |
[13:30] | Our only note? No notes. | 我们唯一的批评 就是没有批评 |
[13:32] | – No notes? – We love this show. | -没有批评吗 -我们大爱这个剧 |
[13:34] | BoJack, I’m calling it right now. | 波杰克 我现在就敢断言 |
[13:37] | This show is gonna be as big as Horsin’ Around. | 这部剧会和《胡闹的小马》一样大获成功 |
[13:43] | And then Justin said, “Jessica Biel? | 接着贾斯丁说 “杰西卡·贝尔吗 |
[13:46] | You are un-Jessica-Bielievable.” | 你真是太令人难以杰西卡置信了” |
[13:49] | It was so funny. | 这太搞笑了 |
[13:51] | It seems like you’re really in sync with this Justin guy. | 看来你和这个贾斯丁真的很合得来啊 |
[13:54] | You should do all the things with him that I can’t do. | 你应该和他一起做那些没法和我一起做的事 |
[13:57] | Like eat chocolate, or enjoy fireworks, or watch tennis. | 比如说吃巧克力 看烟花 看网球赛 |
[14:01] | Why, tennis makes me so mad. | 为什么网球让我如此抓狂啊 |
[14:03] | Why doesn’t anyone ever catch the ball? | 为什么就没人把网球给接住啊 |
[14:05] | Hello? Can we please get some service in this place? | 有人吗 这地方能来人给我们提供点服务吗 |
[14:08] | I’m famous actress Jessica Biel. | 我可是著名演员杰西卡·贝尔 |
[14:10] | I’m one of the Jessicas. | 杰西卡大咖军的一员 |
[14:12] | Mom, I’m finally gonna be a published writer. | 老妈 我的文章终于要被发表了 |
[14:15] | My “Open Letter to Open Letters” | 我那篇《致公开信的公开信》 |
[14:16] | is going to be published in McSweeney’s. | 将被发表在麦克斯威尼上 |
[14:18] | Mc-What? Who’s that? Some Irish? | 麦什么 他是谁 爱尔兰人吗 |
[14:20] | No, Mom. It’s a very popular website. | 不是的 妈妈 那是个非常受欢迎的网站 |
[14:24] | Oh, no, no, no, no. I’m not falling for that scam. | 不不不不不 我才不会上这个当 |
[14:26] | Website? We gotta print it out on our own paper with our own ink? | 网站 我们还得用自己的纸和墨打出来吗 |
[14:30] | – I don’t think so. – Mom. | -我才不要 -老妈 |
[14:31] | And my Blockbuster original series has been keeping me very busy. | 我那”重磅炸弹”原创系列让我忙得团团转 |
[14:35] | I still don’t get how that’s gonna work, at all. | 我还是不明白那是怎么运作的 完全不明白 |
[14:37] | Babe, it makes total sense. | 宝贝 这完全说得通啊 |
[14:39] | They make the whole season, put it on six DVD’s. | 他们把一整季的内容 刻在六张DVD上 |
[14:42] | People go to their local Blockbuster Video | 人们可以到当地的”重磅炸弹”音像店 |
[14:44] | and rent it out one disc at a time for five days each. | 一次借一张碟 一张碟租期为五天 |
[14:47] | What if someone already rented the episodes they want? | 如果自己想看的那几集被人租走了怎么办 |
[14:49] | They can just get something else, | 那就看些别的啊 |
[14:50] | like The Illusionist or The Prestige. | 比如说《魔术师》或者《致命魔术》 |
[14:53] | – Whichever one you were in. – Do you know which one? | -你演的就行 -你知道我演的是哪部吗 |
[14:55] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[14:58] | Why do you say yes to everything? | 你为什么什么都答应呢 |
[15:00] | I get excited by the possibilities. | 一想到事情的可能性我就会兴奋 |
[15:02] | Look, a CD, at a coffee shop? That is crazy. | 快看 咖啡店里有唱片 真是太疯狂了 |
[15:06] | – Buying it. – No. | -买啦 -不行 |
[15:08] | Drop it. Drop it. | 放下 放下 |
[15:10] | Good boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[15:16] | – You heard what the network said. – Heard they loved it. | -你听到电视台那边怎么说没 -他们说很喜欢 |
[15:19] | Yoo-hoo! I also heard that. | 我也听到了噢 |
[15:20] | Exactly. The network loved it. | 没错 电视台方面很喜欢 |
[15:23] | Obviously, we’re playing it too safe. | 很明显 我们还是不够剑走偏锋 |
[15:25] | If you want my opinion, fellas, you hit oil, stop drilling. | 如果想听听我的意见 伙计 别太钻牛角尖了 |
[15:28] | “I am an oil man. I drink your milkshake.” | “我是石油工人 我喝着你的奶昔” |
[15:32] | That’ll be funny in a year or so. | 这在一两年内还是会挺搞笑的 |
[15:34] | Before that got sad and weird, | 在变得伤感和尴尬之前 |
[15:35] | you said, “If you want my opinion,” and we don’t. | 你说”如果想听听我的意见” 然而我们不想 |
[15:38] | Cuddlywhiskers, you told me you wanted to do something different. | 可爱胡 你说你想搞出点不一样的名堂 |
[15:41] | Now we’re doing something | 现在我们就在做一件 |
[15:42] | that’s gonna be “Just as good as Horsin’ Around.” | 将会”和《胡闹的小马》一样棒”的事 |
[15:44] | Is that what you wanted? Because that’s not why I’m here. | 这就是你想要的吗 我可不是为这来的 |
[15:47] | – I know. – Bojack, I really think you’re making a mistake. | -我知道 -波杰克 我真觉得你这是在犯错 |
[15:49] | I’m not about to take career advice | 我可不会听某个 |
[15:51] | from somebody who’s been an assistant for the last 14 years. | 干了14年助理的人的职场建议 |
[15:53] | Is that how you think of me? As your agent’s assistant? | 你就是那样看我的吗 你经纪人的助理 |
[15:56] | – What do you think you are? – I don’t know. | -你觉得你是什么 -我不知道 |
[15:59] | Here’s some free advice: you should know. | 友情提示 你应该知道 |
[16:01] | Why don’t you leave this to the grown-ups? | 不如把这事儿交给成年人处理吧 |
[16:02] | If somebody needs coffee, I’ll give you a ring. | 如果有人要喝咖啡 我会给你打电话的 |
[16:05] | Okay, best of luck. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[16:08] | Cuddlywhiskers, let’s give ourselves one night | 可爱胡 让我们用一个晚上的时间 |
[16:10] | to stick our dicks in this script | 为这个剧本蛋精竭虑 |
[16:12] | and go balls deep into the universe. | 把它透透彻彻地研究一遍 |
[16:15] | I’m in. | 来吧 |
[16:19] | What’s that, you say? There’s a panic? At the disco? | 你说什么 引起恐慌 在迪厅吗 |
[16:22] | Hold on, I gotta go. What do you want, Toots? | 等下 我先挂了 宝贝你有什么事 |
[16:25] | I want to be an agent. I think I’m ready. | 我想当经纪人 我觉得我准备好了 |
[16:27] | Again with this “I wanna be a female agent” thing. | 又来唠叨”我想当女经纪人”了 |
[16:30] | They don’t even have a word for it. Uh, agentess, agentrix. | 都不知道该怎么叫你 女经纪人 母经纪人 |
[16:34] | – It’s just called “Agent”, Marv, agent. – Okay, okay! | -就叫”经纪人” 马弗 经纪人 -好好 |
[16:38] | You’re an agent, all right? I dub thee agent. | 你是个经纪人 行了吧 我封你为经纪人 |
[16:42] | You can even take my office, because I quit. | 你还可以用我的办公室 因为我不干了 |
[16:45] | – What? – Who needs the headache? | -什么 -谁吃饱撑的想头疼啊 |
[16:47] | Thirty years I threw into this job | 我为这份工作打拼了三十年 |
[16:49] | and it destroyed me from the inside out. | 却被它从内到外糟蹋得不成人样 |
[16:53] | I never fell in love, I never had a family. | 我从没爱过谁 我不曾有过家 |
[16:57] | I never even got to give that lacy teddy | 甚至连那个穿着花边衣服的泰迪熊 |
[17:00] | to the mean woman who worked at the DMV. | 都没能送给车管所的那个恶毒女人 |
[17:04] | All I have is regrets. | 我只有满腔悔恨 |
[17:08] | Oh, my God, I’m an agent! I’m gonna make it after all. | 我的天啊 我是经纪人了 终于成功了 |
[17:17] | First thing I’m gonna do is get rid of that ceiling fan. | 我要做的第一件事就是把那个吊扇拆了 |
[17:22] | How do we make it clear that this isn’t Horsin’ Around? | 我们怎么做才能表明这不是《胡闹的小马》 |
[17:25] | What if in the very first scene, we show my character | 假如一开场 我们就让我的角色实实在在地 |
[17:28] | literally taking a massive dump on a VHS copy of Horsin’ Around? | 往一盘《胡闹的小马》录像带上拉一泡怎么样 |
[17:33] | What? That’s insane. | 什么 太疯狂了吧 |
[17:36] | Wait, let’s just put it in, we can always take it out later. | 等等 先写进去 反正等下可以删掉 |
[17:38] | I want this character to be really edgy, | 我希望这个角色的脾气非常爆 |
[17:40] | like, the kind of character Denis Leary would be offered and then say: | 就像那种想让丹尼斯·利瑞演的角色 却说 |
[17:43] | “This character’s too edgy for me.” | “我觉得这个角色性格太暴躁了” |
[17:45] | What if he had a catchphrase that was an anti-catchphrase? | 假如他的口头禅恰恰是最没个人风格的口头禅呢 |
[17:47] | Like if every time he entered the room | 就像每次他一进屋 |
[17:49] | he was like, “Whassup, bitches?” | 他就会说”干嘛呢 小婊砸们” |
[17:52] | Not that, because that’s horrible. But something like that. | 不能用那句 太恶俗了 但差不多就那样 |
[17:54] | Whassup, bitches? | 干嘛呢 小婊砸们 |
[17:55] | – Oh, my God, that is so dumb. – But kind of brilliant, right? | -天啊 傻死了 -但蛮精彩的 对吧 |
[17:58] | Yes, put that in. Put all this in, this should be the show. | 对 写进去 全都写进去 剧就该是这样 |
[18:01] | This should be the show. | 剧就该是这样 |
[18:04] | I haven’t felt this alive | 这种浑身干劲的感觉 |
[18:05] | since the Head of the Charles Regatta. | 从查尔斯河划船比赛之后就没再有过 |
[18:07] | – That’s a Harvard thing. – Yes, yes. This is brilliant. | -那是哈佛的东西 -对 很精彩 |
[18:09] | What if we had five minutes of him reading a book to himself? | 让他给自己念五分钟书怎么样 |
[18:12] | Oh, my God, yes. | 天啊 对啊 |
[18:14] | Just him turning the page. A close-up of my eyeball. | 只有他翻书的镜头 给我的眼睛来个特写 |
[18:17] | The real shit, they never show that. | 别人从没展示出过真正的干货 |
[18:21] | Wow, we did it. | 我们做到了 |
[18:22] | We stayed up all night, | 我们熬了个通宵 |
[18:23] | but we really made something new and different and daring. | 但我们真的做出了与众不同新颖大胆的东西 |
[18:27] | We’ve changed everything but the title. | 剧本全改了 除了题目 |
[18:28] | Well, then, how about we give it a new title? | 那就换个新题目怎么样 |
[18:31] | The BoJack Horseman Show. | 《马男波杰克秀》 |
[18:33] | Oh, Cuddlywhiskers, I don’t know what to say. | 可爱胡 我不知道该说什么好 |
[18:35] | Well, then why don’t you just say, “Whassup, bitches?” | 不如就说”干嘛呢 小婊砸们” |
[18:39] | But, you know, not that. | 但你懂的 不是那句 |
[18:41] | – Something like that. – We’ll figure it out. | -差不多像那样 -我们会想出来的 |
[18:46] | Seriously, folks, can I hear 400 dollars? | 讲真 各位 我能听到400美元的声音吗 |
[18:48] | Let’s not forget why we’re here tonight. | 不要忘了我们今晚是为何而来 |
[18:50] | To raise money for the John Edwards campaign. | 为约翰·爱德华兹竞选筹款 |
[18:53] | I was talking to one of the volunteers earlier | 我之前和一位志愿者聊天 |
[18:55] | and she was just gushing about how John Edwards touched her. | 她只顾着滔滔不绝说约翰·爱德华兹摸了她一下 |
[18:58] | I say, let’s make this man president | 让我们把这个人推上总统宝座 |
[19:00] | so he can touch whoever he wants. | 这样他就可以想摸谁就摸谁了 |
[19:02] | – Four hundred dollars. – I don’t know what’s cheesier, | -四百美元 -我不知道哪个更蹩脚 |
[19:05] | this three-cheese risotto or that dude’s patter. | 这道三种芝士的意大利炖饭还是这家伙的废话 |
[19:07] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[19:08] | This fundraiser should have a fundraiser | 这场筹款应该去筹个款 |
[19:10] | for a better host of this fundraiser. | 给这场筹款配个更好的主持人 |
[19:13] | Totes McGotes. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[19:14] | I’ll post that to my Twitter page. You should follow me. | 我要把那个发到推特主页上 你应该关注我 |
[19:16] | I’m A with a circle around it, “InsWayne in the membWayne”. | 搜”人人维恩的图享维恩”就能找到我 |
[19:21] | What’s a Twitter page? | 推特主页是什么 |
[19:22] | Erica, you know you’re not allowed to vote in national elections. | 艾瑞卡 你知道你不能在全国大选投票吧 |
[19:31] | You sure it’s okay to be in your parents’ bedroom? | 你确定在你爸妈的卧室这样子好吗 |
[19:34] | Todd, so we’ve been together for months now. | 陶德 我们在一起好几个月了 |
[19:38] | Um, I was thinking maybe that we try sex? | 我想不然我们试试滚个床单怎么样 |
[19:43] | We don’t have to if you don’t want. I don’t wanna peer pressure you. | 你不想我也不强求 我不想让你有压力 |
[19:46] | No. I’m ready for sexual situations. | 没有啦 我准备好滚床单了 |
[19:51] | Hooray. Um, taking your virginity. | 太好了 夺走你的处女之身 |
[19:54] | Yeah, sure. That’s how I would say it. | 是啊 我就是想这么说来着 |
[19:55] | Okay, here we– Here I go. | 好啊 那就 那我就来了 |
[19:57] | Uh, this is Todd doing sex. | 陶德要上床了 |
[20:02] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[20:04] | Oh, snap. My dad’s home early. You gotta get out of here. | 糟了 我爸提前回来了 你得离开这儿 |
[20:07] | Your dad, the mobster? | 你爸 那个黑帮吗 |
[20:08] | What? My dad’s not a mobster. | 什么 我爸才不是黑帮 |
[20:10] | You said he was like that guy from The Sopranos. | 你说他像《黑道家族》里的那个人 |
[20:12] | I said he works on The Sopranos. He’s an editor. | 我说他参与制作《黑道家族》 他是个编剧 |
[20:15] | Oh, God, oh, God! Even worse. | 天 老天 更糟了 |
[20:17] | He must be so desensitized to violence | 他肯定对暴力和对”平庸之恶”的 |
[20:19] | and nihilistic ruminations on the banality of evil. | 恐怖主义反思完全麻木不仁 |
[20:23] | Here, out the window. You love shimmying, right? | 这儿 从窗户出去 你爱希迷舞 对吧 |
[20:25] | You know I love shimmying, but that’s a two-story drop. | 你知道我爱希迷舞 但这可是两层楼 |
[20:29] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[20:32] | – Go, get out. Go, go! – Uh, okay. | -快 快跑 快 -好 |
[20:35] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[20:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:42] | Whoa, whoa, Tony marries Dr. Melfi? | 托尼娶了梅尔菲医生 |
[20:46] | Mamma mia! | 妈妈咪呀 |
[20:52] | – So, the island’s purgatory, right? – What’s really happening– | -那座岛是炼狱 对吗 -其实是… |
[20:55] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[20:58] | Hey, Princess Carolyn, you came. | 卡洛琳公主 你来了 |
[21:00] | I figured since I’m your agent, | 我想既然我是你的经纪人 |
[21:01] | I should at least show up to your premiere party. | 那我至少应该到场参加你的首映派对 |
[21:03] | I know I haven’t called in a while. I’ve been really busy. | 我知道我很久没打给你了 最近我很忙 |
[21:06] | Yeah. I figured you’d call me if you needed a coffee. | 我知道 如果需要咖啡 你肯定会叫我的 |
[21:09] | Ouch. | 别这样 |
[21:10] | Hey, big premiere tonight. Very exciting. | 今晚首映很盛大 激动人心 |
[21:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:14] | After tonight, it’s no more | 今晚之后 就不会再有人说 |
[21:15] | “Aren’t you the horse from Horsin’ Around?” | “你不是《胡闹的小马》里的那匹马吗” |
[21:17] | From now on it’ll be, “You’re BoJack Horseman.” | 以后就会是”你是马男波杰克” |
[21:20] | I’m happy for you, BoJack. | 我为你高兴 波杰克 |
[21:22] | – How about a kiss for good luck? – No, BoJack. | -那就来个幸运之吻吧 -不 波杰克 |
[21:25] | I’m your agent and your friend, and I will always support you. | 我是你的经纪人和朋友 我会永远支持你 |
[21:28] | But I’m 33 years old, | 但我33岁了 |
[21:30] | and I want to have a family by the time I’m 40. | 我想等我40岁的时候拥有自己的家庭 |
[21:33] | I don’t want to spend the next seven years | 我不想把接下来的七年浪费在 |
[21:34] | in and out of love with you. | 跟你分分合合上 |
[21:36] | I’ve wasted too much time waiting for things to happen. | 为了等事情发生我浪费了太多时间 |
[21:39] | And I’m not gonna wait anymore. | 我不想再等下去了 |
[21:42] | And for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[21:43] | I always liked the horse from Horsin’ Around. | 我一直很喜欢《胡闹的小马》里那匹马 |
[21:46] | – You did? – Yeah. Everybody did. | -真的吗 -真的 大家都喜欢 |
[21:51] | Unbelievable. Un-Jessica-Bielievable. | 难以置信 难以杰西卡置信 |
[21:55] | Can we not fight while I’m at a gig? | 我在干活呢 能别挑这种时候跟我吵吗 |
[21:57] | There are a lot of big producers, | 外面有很多大牌制作人 |
[21:59] | this could be my next big break. | 这可能是我下一次大红的机会 |
[22:01] | This podunk benefit is below us. | 这个小慈善会配不上我们 |
[22:03] | I’m about to be in what I’ve been told | 我要马上参演一部据说 |
[22:05] | is a very important gay rights movie, | 非常有影响力的同志权利电影 |
[22:07] | I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. | 《我盛大的同志婚礼》 |
[22:08] | I now pronounce me very impressed, | 我觉得你很厉害 |
[22:11] | but I’m not getting those kinds of offers. | 但我得不到那种好机会 |
[22:12] | As Justin would say, “Cry me a river.” | 贾斯汀会说”悲伤逆流成河” |
[22:15] | Hey, if you like Justin so much, | 如果你那么喜欢贾斯汀 |
[22:17] | maybe you should just continue | 那你就继续跟他 |
[22:19] | to be really good friends with him. | 当你们的好朋友吧 |
[22:20] | Fine, maybe I will marry Justin. | 当就当 我可能会嫁给贾斯汀 |
[22:22] | Uh, I didn’t say that. | 这我可没说 |
[22:24] | I now pronounce this marriage over. Biel with it. | 我宣布我们的婚姻结束了 接受我的现实吧 |
[22:31] | – You wanted water? – Thanks. | -喝水吗 -谢谢 |
[22:33] | Wait. Blarn, right? Yeah, from the coffee shop. | 你叫布拉恩对吧 咖啡店店员 |
[22:37] | What are you doing here? Is there coffee to “Bariste”? | 你怎么来了 来这里”煮咖啡”吗 |
[22:40] | I also do cater waiter gigs to make ends meet. | 我也在餐饮会上当服务员赚外快 |
[22:43] | You “Bariste” and cater and waiter? Triple threat. | 你会煮咖啡提供餐饮提供服务 三门绝技 |
[22:47] | I should be bringing you the water. | 应该是我给你拿水喝才是 |
[22:49] | You know, just for the record, | 我说一句 |
[22:51] | I think it’s cool that you put yourself out there. | 我觉得你出去主持挺好的 |
[22:54] | A lot of guys in your position wouldn’t take gigs like this. | 很多你这样的人不会接这种活 |
[22:56] | Because they’d be afraid people would make fun of them. | 因为他们担心别人会取笑他们 |
[22:58] | That’s dumb. | 太傻了 |
[22:59] | If you care about what other people think, | 如果老去关心别人怎么想 |
[23:01] | you’re never gonna do anything. | 那你什么都做不成 |
[23:03] | – Yeah, you’re right. – Oh, my God, I’m so glad you agree. | -你说得对 -天啊 你同意我太高兴了 |
[23:06] | For a second, I was like, “Why did I say that? That was so dumb.” | 一瞬间我还想”我为什么说那个 太傻了” |
[23:09] | But then you were like, “That’s right.” | 但之后你说”你说得对” |
[23:10] | And I was like, “Ooh! Validation.” | 我就想”太棒了” |
[23:13] | – Hey, mind if I change out of this shirt? – Go ahead. | -你介意我换件衬衣吗 -尽管换 |
[23:15] | This monkey suit is killing me. | 这件礼服让我难受死了 |
[23:18] | Hey there, Delilah. | 莫慌 达莱拉 |
[23:21] | Sweet hang, Blarn. You’re one in a million. | 跟你聊天真开心 布拉恩 你很特别 |
[23:24] | – Actually, my name isn’t Blarn. – What? | -其实我不叫布拉恩 -什么 |
[23:26] | I put that on my nametag as a dumb joke | 我把”布拉恩”写到名牌上是为了好笑 |
[23:28] | to subvert the idea of co-opting personal identity | 那么做是为了颠覆自我选择个人身份的理念 |
[23:31] | to further corporate branding which, | 进一步宣传企业品牌 |
[23:32] | as I’m saying it, isn’t much of a joke. | 不过好像没有搞笑的效果 |
[23:36] | “Blarn.” That is very funny. You should be a writer. | “布拉恩” 真的很好笑 你应该当作家 |
[23:40] | Thanks. I’m Diane. | 谢谢 我叫戴安 |
[23:42] | – Mr. Peanutbutter. – Yeah, I know. | -花生酱先生 -我知道 |
[23:43] | – Add me on MySpace, okay? – Sure. | -MySpace上加我好友好吗 -没问题 |
[23:45] | All right. Guess I’ll see you around, Diana. | 好嘞 回见了 戴安娜 |
[23:50] | It’s Diane. | 我叫戴安 |
[23:53] | Hey, buddy, slight change of plans. | 伙计 计划稍微有变 |
[23:56] | You got to call it off. Call the whole thing off. | 你得取消 取消所有活动 |
[23:58] | What do you mean “call it off”? We premiere in two minutes. | 取消是什么意思 两分钟后我们就首映了 |
[24:00] | Call the network, cancel the whole thing. | 通知电视网 取消一切 |
[24:02] | Nobody wants to see me take a dump on a Horsin’ Around VHS. | 没人想看我在《胡闹的小马》光碟上拉屎 |
[24:04] | BoJack, it’s going to be fine. This is what we wanted, remember? | 波杰克 不会有事 这是我们想要的 记得吗 |
[24:08] | That’d easy for you to say. It’s my name on the show. | 你站着说话不腰疼 剧里是我的名字 |
[24:11] | This is why I didn’t want to do another TV show. | 所以我才不想再拍电视剧了 |
[24:13] | Everything was perfect. | 本来一切都完美的 |
[24:14] | BoJack, this shit is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S. | 波杰克 这垃圾玩意儿就是很疯狂 大写的疯狂 |
[24:17] | I can’t promise you everyone will love this show. | 我无法向你保证每个人都会喜欢这部剧 |
[24:19] | But no matter what, people will remember it. | 但无论如何 大家会记住它 |
[24:21] | Five, ten years from now, | 五年或十年后 |
[24:22] | this is the show people will associate you with, | 大家想到你就会想到这部剧 |
[24:25] | and you’ll be glad they do. | 而你会为此高兴的 |
[24:27] | Because this show is real, it’s edgy, it’s different. | 因为这部剧真实 前卫 与众不同 |
[24:30] | A lesser talent couldn’t have pulled it off. | 没有天赋的人是演不出来的 |
[24:32] | But I’m willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. | 但我愿意赌你马男波杰克 |
[24:35] | – Are you? – Yes, I am. | -你愿意吗 -我愿意 |
[24:37] | Great. Because the show is starting | 很好 剧马上开演了 |
[24:39] | and your life is about to change forever, | 你的人生要就此永远改变了 |
[24:42] | in three, two, one. | 倒计时 三 二 一 |
[24:44] | Whassup, bitches? | 干嘛呢 小婊砸们 |