Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] Look alive, bright eyes. 醒醒啦 明眸亮眼
[00:16] It’s the morning and somebody loves you. 太阳公公起床啦 有人爱你哦
[00:19] Right back at you, buddy. 你也是 哥们
[00:20] – Oh, my God. He’s here. – There he is. -我的神呐 他来了 -他来了
[00:23] – I love you, Mr. Peanutbutter. – I love you, too. -我爱你 花生酱先生 -我也爱你
[00:26] Idea for a new Pixar movie: 皮克斯新电影构想
[00:28] what are pizza boxes thinking about? 披萨盒在想些什么
[00:31] – And Leland Stanford? – Transcontinental Railroad. -利兰·斯坦福呢 -横贯大陆铁路
[00:34] – Transcontinental Railroad? – That is correct. -横贯大陆铁路吗 -正确
[00:36] Next question, what is my favorite kind of berry? 下一题 我最喜欢的浆果是什么
[00:40] – Barry Bostwick. – Raspberry? -巴瑞·博斯特威克 -覆盆子
[00:43] I’m so sorry, the correct answer, of course, was Barry Bostwick. 抱歉 正确答案当然是巴瑞·博斯特威克
[00:46] How was I supposed to know? 我怎么知道
[00:48] He also likes Franken Berry. 他也喜欢弗兰肯·贝瑞
[00:49] – We would have accepted Franken Berry. – What? -回答弗兰肯·贝瑞也是可以的 -啥
[00:51] – I’m sorry, you lose. – What the…? -抱歉 你输了 -搞什么
[00:53] Well, that’s our show, 好了 节目就是这样
[00:54] but before we go I wanna send out a quick message. 但结束之前我想说一句
[00:56] Diane, if you’re watching this, 戴安 如果你在看的话
[00:58] I love you and I know you’re doing great things. 我爱你 我知道你在投身于伟大的事业
[01:02] Idea for a new app: an undo button 一款新应用的构想 一个可以
[01:06] that could undo long amounts of time. 取消很长一段时间的按键
[01:08] Hey, is everyone having a good time? 大家好 玩得开心吗
[01:11] Three months. A year. A life. 三个月 一年 一辈子
[01:15] Erica, where did that tooth come from? 艾瑞卡 那颗牙是从哪来的
[01:17] All right, let’s keep this party going. 好吧 继续玩吧
[01:20] One click and everything could just go back to the way it was. 轻轻一按一切就能回到原来的模样
[01:31] – You’re still here? – Yup. Still here. -你还在吗 -对 还在
[02:36] – Stop it. – Wake up, captain dumbshit. -别戳了 -起来 傻蛋船长
[02:39] I’ve been trying to get in touch with you for two months. 我联系你联系了两个月
[02:42] Ow. Okay. I’m awake, I’m awake. 好了 我起来我起来
[02:46] What is it? 什么事
[02:47] If the studio wants to sue me, 如果制片厂要告我
[02:48] tell them to take my house. 让他们把我的房子拿走
[02:49] I belong to the sea now. 我现在属于大海
[02:52] – Are you drunk? – Only on adventure. -你喝多了吗 -在冒险中而已
[02:54] And gin. And vodka. And gin. 琴酒 伏加特酒 琴酒
[02:57] They’re not gonna sue you. They finished the movie. 他们不会告你 他们把电影拍完了
[03:00] What? How? Explain yourself, land wench. 什么 怎么拍完的 解释一下 地面村妇
[03:02] I don’t know, ask Turteltaub. 我不知道 问龟泰伯
[03:03] That’s not why I’m here. 那不是我来这儿的原因
[03:05] I thought you were in Cordovia. 我以为你在科尔多维亚
[03:07] You’ve been here this whole time? 你一直都在这儿吗
[03:08] Idea for a thing Princess Carolyn should do… 卡洛琳公主应该做的一件事构想
[03:13] Shut up. 闭嘴
[03:13] Get dressed. We’re going to the orphanage. 换衣服 我们要去孤儿院了
[03:15] What orphanage? 什么孤儿院
[03:16] Remember at Herb’s funeral, I asked you 还记得在赫比的葬礼上 我问你
[03:18] what you wanted me to do with your Horsin’ Around residuals? 你想怎么处理《胡闹的小马》重演版权费吗
[03:21] I do… not remember that. 我记…不得了
[03:22] You said, “Give it to an orphanage or something.” 你说 捐到孤儿院之类的地方吧
[03:25] – What? – Well, it turns out you made enough money -什么 -现在足够
[03:27] to build a brand new one. 建一座全新的孤儿院了
[03:29] So congratulations. You’re a hero. 恭喜了 你是个大英雄
[03:32] A hero? 大英雄
[03:34] That’s right, a hero. 是的 大英雄
[03:36] Or is it pronounced “Gyro?” I just call them subs. 还是读作”陀螺仪” 反正发音差不多
[03:39] Anyway, enjoy the sandwich, you’re a great man. 总之 请享用三明治 你是位大好人
[03:42] Welcome to The BoJack Horseman Orphanage. 欢迎来到马男波杰克孤儿院
[03:45] Or, as we call it, The BoJack Horsephanage. 或者也可以叫它 波杰克马孤院
[03:48] You cannot call it that. 你不能那样叫
[03:49] A, because I am not a great man and B, 首先 我不是个大好人 其次
[03:52] because that is a really stupid name. 那个名字真的很蠢
[03:55] The name was Molly’s idea. 这名字是莫莉起的
[03:57] Stop pissing off the orphans. 别惹孤儿们
[03:58] A lot of them grow up to be serial killers. 他们中很多长大后会成为连环杀手
[04:01] *BoJack’s a very kind fellow BoJack’s a very kind fellow* *波杰克是大善人 波杰克是大善人*
[04:06] *BoJack’s a very kind fellow* *波杰克是大善人*
[04:10] *He gave us a place to live* *他让我们有了家*
[04:16] Thank you for that lovely song. But I’m not a good person. 谢谢 歌很好听 但我不是好人
[04:19] This is the only good thing I’ve ever done 这是我唯一做过的好事
[04:21] and I did it by accident. 还是因为偶然促成
[04:23] And it just goes to show you life is just… 这只是想让你们知道 人生就是
[04:25] Ah, what am I saying? 我这是说什么呢
[04:27] I don’t have to tell you how hard life is. 我不用告诉你们人生多艰难
[04:28] You’re the ones with the dead parents. 你们的父母都已不在人世
[04:29] – My parents are dead? – No. No. Not necessarily. -我的父母不在人世了吗 -不 不一定
[04:33] Maybe they just didn’t want you. 也许他们只是不想要你们
[04:35] My point is, I don’t understand how people live. 我是说 我不知道人们是怎么生活的
[04:39] It’s amazing to me that people wake up every morning 我觉得很难以理解 人们每天醒来
[04:41] and say, “Yeah, another day, let’s do it.” 然后说 新的一天 加油
[04:44] How do people do it? 他们怎么加油
[04:46] I don’t know how. 我不知道
[04:57] So you see, Todd, the nimble improviser 所以说 陶德 最聪明的即兴表演者
[04:59] must navigate the most sensitive of areas. 一定会穿行过最敏感的地方
[05:02] And I’m not just talking about the butt. 我可不是仅指屁股
[05:05] Copernicus, how do you always come up with 哥白尼 你是怎么想到
[05:07] these amazing butt jokes? 这些牛逼的屁股笑话的
[05:09] When you’re a Level Nine, as I am, 当你达到九级 像我一样
[05:11] you don’t come up with butt jokes. 你不用想到这些屁股笑话
[05:13] You live truthfully in the moment and the butt joke comes to you. 你真诚地活在当下 它们自己找上门来
[05:17] So true. So wise. 充满真谛 充满智慧
[05:20] Listen, I need to “Shove off,” as we sailors say, 听好 我要”启航” 水手行话
[05:23] on my comedy cruise line, the Giggleship. 乘坐我的喜剧游轮咯咯号了
[05:26] I shan’t be returning. 我不会回头
[05:27] – Shan’t you? – I shannot. -你不会吗 -不会
[05:28] I’d like you to join me on the high seas, 我想在公海上和你一起航行
[05:30] as my Number Two 作为我的副手
[05:32] and I don’t mean that kind of number two. 我不是说那种二流副手
[05:35] What, number two, how do you do that? 什么 副手 你怎么做到的
[05:41] If it isn’t the furshlugginer putz who cost me 50 grand. 这不是浪费了我五万的傻蛋吗
[05:44] Look, I’m sorry I bailed in the middle of production. 我很抱歉我拍到一半跑了
[05:46] If there’s anything I can do. 我还能做什么弥补吗
[05:47] Do? What do? Movie’s finished. 弥补什么 电影都拍完了
[05:49] – We fixed the whole thing in post. – Really? -我们全都补救好了 -真的吗
[05:52] Remember your first week, 你还记得刚来时
[05:53] these nerds made a computer scan of your head 这些呆瓜对你的头部进行了扫描
[05:55] so we could finish if something happened? 就是防止万一出事也能完成拍摄吗
[05:57] Please don’t call us nerds, sir. 请不要叫我们呆瓜 先生
[05:58] Something happened to you, so these nerds finished the movie. 你出事了 这些呆瓜就把电影拍完了
[06:01] Look at this. Look what Computer BoJack can do. 你看 瞧瞧电脑版波杰克有多大能耐
[06:04] – Help you out of that tree, ma’am? – Look at him save that cat. -要帮你下来吗 女士 -看看他救那只猫
[06:07] Now there’s a protagonist we can root for. 这才是值得信任的主角
[06:09] – You did all that in the computer? – Not just that. -这些都是你用电脑做的吗 -不止呢
[06:11] Computer BoJack had so much charisma and screen presence 电脑版波杰克的镜头感更好 魅力十足
[06:14] we ended up going back and replacing you in every scene. 我们最后把每一幕里的镜头都替换成了它
[06:17] Wait, so I’m not in the movie at all? 等等 所以这电影里根本没有我
[06:19] Not technically, 严格来说没有
[06:20] but computer you is giving the performance of your career. 但是电脑版的你让你达到了职业生涯中新的高度
[06:23] When people see what you do in this movie, 当人们看到你在这部电影中的表现时
[06:25] they are gonna storm Daniel Day-Lewis’s house, 他们会冲进丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯[演员]的家
[06:28] schlep him out into the street, shoot him in the head. 把他撵到大街上 把他的头爆开花
[06:30] That’s how good your performance is. 你演得就是这么棒
[06:31] It’s gonna make Daniel Day-Lewis look like shit. 让丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯相形见绌
[06:34] They’re gonna hate Daniel Day-Lewis. 他们甚至会讨厌丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯
[06:35] But it’s not my performance. 但那不是我演的
[06:37] Explain that the widow Day-Lewis. 跟戴-刘易斯的遗孀去说吧
[06:38] She’ll be devastated. Kaput. Kapleshky. 她肯定绝望了 完蛋了 滚粗了
[06:40] Are you actually Jewish? 你真的是犹太人吗
[06:42] Because I feel some of these you’re just making up. 因为我觉得有些词是你自己编的
[06:44] Look, we got a screening this weekend. 这周末我们有个试映会
[06:46] Come see the movie, we’ll schmooze, we’ll kibitz, 来看看这部电影吧 我们聊聊 交流交流
[06:49] schlemiel, schlimazel, Hasenpfeffer Incorporated. 呆头呆脑 倒霉蛋儿 过期傻瓜
[06:55] Just think, Carolyn, in one week, all of this will be ours. 你想想 卡洛琳 一周后这都是我们的
[06:58] We should a put a social-media desk there. 我们应该在那里安置一个社交媒体处
[07:00] If we hire someone to micromanage our clients’ online personas 如果我们雇人来管理客户的网上角色
[07:03] and new media outreach, 以及新媒体宣传
[07:05] they’ll seem more grounded down to earth. 那样我们的客户会看起来更接地气儿
[07:06] Smiling poop emoji, I love everything about that. 微笑便便表情 我真是大爱这一切
[07:10] Now, I wanna make sure the couches we get are really comfortable. 我希望确保我们买的沙发要很舒服
[07:13] You know, just in case we have some late nights. 以免有时候 加班到很晚
[07:16] Mr. Rabitowitz. This is a place of business. 兔威特先生 这里是工作的地方
[07:20] Ugh, can we just freeze in this moment for a second? 我们就不能暂时冷静一点吗
[07:23] I just wanna remember this instant where for once in my life, 我只想记住我生命中的这一刻
[07:26] – everything was going– – Hold that thought. -所有事都… -先别高兴
[07:29] What is it? 怎么了
[07:29] Ugh. My wife and I are going to the ballet tonight, 我老婆今晚要跟我去看芭蕾舞剧
[07:31] there’s a real ish with the restaurant. 餐馆这边还给我找麻烦
[07:33] This is the wife you’re divorcing, right? 就是你要离婚的那个老婆吧
[07:35] Well, you know how it is. 你应该知道啊
[07:36] You say you want a divorce and she says, 你说要离婚 她就会说
[07:38] “No, we can make this work.” “不 我们能解决的”
[07:39] You go to counseling and remember 你们就去做婚姻咨询 你会记起
[07:41] why you fell in love with her in the first place 一开始是怎么爱上她的
[07:43] and then, blah, blah, it’s a whole thing. 之类之类的事 一大堆呢
[07:45] We’ve been sleeping together for three months. 我们俩都一起睡了三个月
[07:47] We’re about to start a company together. 都准备一起开公司了
[07:49] None of that has to change. 这些不需要改变啊
[07:51] I am definitely going to divorce her probably, it’s just… 我绝对会跟她离婚的 也许吧 只是…
[07:55] Ugh. It’s hard to explain to someone who’s never been married. 跟没结过婚的人解释起来真难
[07:57] Listen, this is– 听着 这…
[07:59] Sorry, Katie just said something funny. 不好意思 卡蒂说了些很搞笑的事
[08:01] – What? – I gotta hop. I love you, though. -什么 -我得走了 爱你哦
[08:11] Okay, keep the engine running, I’ll be back in a– Oh. 别熄火 我马上就…
[08:17] Um, I’m just here to pick up some stuff. 我只是来拿点东西的
[08:19] I’m going away for a while. 我要出去一段时间
[08:20] – Oh, where? – The Giggleship. -去哪 -咯咯号
[08:23] It’s the comedy cruise line People magazine 这是一艘曾经被《人物杂志》称作
[08:25] once called “A comedy cruise line.” “喜剧邮轮”的喜剧邮轮
[08:28] Comedy cruise line? Oh right, your improv thing. 喜剧邮轮 对了 你的即兴表演
[08:32] How was your, uh, graduation show? 你的那个 毕业表演怎么样
[08:34] – It was two months ago. You missed it. – Sorry. -那都两个月前了 你错过了 -抱歉
[08:38] – No, you’re not. – Well… -你才不呢 -那个…
[08:39] Hey, do you remember the morning after my first night here? 你还记得我第一天搬来后的那个早上吗
[08:44] I don’t know why everyone keeps asking if I remember things. 我不懂为什么人们老是问我记不记得
[08:46] I don’t. 我不记得
[08:47] Just as a general rule, 原则上来说
[08:48] if your question begins, “Do you remember” 如果你的问题以”你记不记得”开头
[08:49] and doesn’t end with “How much you hated Moulin Rouge,” 而不是以”你有多恨《红磨坊》结尾”
[08:52] The answer’s no. 那答案都是不
[08:53] I was so happy to have a place to stay that I made pancakes. 我很高兴终于能住在一个可以做煎饼的地方了
[08:57] And you kept eating them so I kept making them. 你不停地吃 我就不停地做
[09:00] And then you got mad at me for letting you eat so many pancakes. 然后你就因为我让你吃了那么多煎饼而发火
[09:03] You tried to chase me around the pool, 你追我绕着泳池跑
[09:05] but you were too hungover and also full from the pancakes 但你宿醉未醒 还一肚子煎饼
[09:08] so instead… you took a nap. 所以 你就小睡了一会
[09:11] And when you woke up, you said, “Thanks for the pancakes. 然后你醒了 你说”谢谢你的煎饼
[09:16] Now get out of my house.” 现在滚出我家”
[09:19] I don’t remember any of that. 我一点都不记得了
[09:20] Well, anyway, I’m finally moving out, just like you wanted. 不管怎么说 我终于要搬走了 如你所愿
[09:25] Good. Honestly, you’ll probably be better off without me. 很好 老实说 没有我你可能会更好
[09:30] Yeah. But we had some good times, though, right? 是啊 但我们也有快乐的时光吧
[09:34] – Did we? – Right. Well, um, take care. -是吗 -好吧 保重
[09:38] Hey, I hope you can find a way to be happy, BoJack. 我希望你能想办法开心起来 波杰克
[09:42] – I really do. – Yeah, okay. -真的 -好吧
[09:47] Hey, Todd? 陶德
[09:51] You need to get your shit together. 你得给老娘振作起来
[09:54] Rutabaga and I are starting a new agency. 鲁塔贝格和我准备开一家新的事务所
[09:57] I want you to come onboard and write celebrity tweets. 我希望能雇你来帮名流写推特
[10:01] – I don’t know how to do that. – You’re a ghost-writer. -我不知道要怎么写 -你可是枪手
[10:03] It’s the same as writing a book, 这跟写书一样
[10:05] they’re just a lot shorter and more people read them. 只不过更短 看的人也更多
[10:08] All right, but why are you helping me? 好吧 可你为什么要帮我
[10:10] Because my life is a mess right now 因为我现在的生活一团糟
[10:12] and I compulsively take care of other people 而且每次我不知道该怎么照顾自己的时候
[10:14] when I don’t know how to take care of myself. 我就会强迫性地照顾别人
[10:16] Oh. I was hoping it was because you believed in me. 我还希望是因为你相信我
[10:19] I don’t. 我才不信你
[10:24] Welcome to my Giggleship. 欢迎各位登上我的咯咯号
[10:26] For us, it’s a place to realize our higher selves. 对我们来说 这个场所将帮助我们认清自我
[10:29] For the paying public, it’s a place to watch improv 对于付钱的公众来说 这就是个8.99元
[10:31] and drink watered-down margaritas for 8.99. 看即兴剧喝兑了水的玛格丽塔酒的地方
[10:34] Wow, we must all make a lot of money. 那咱必须得多赚点钱啊
[10:37] No, no, you just get paid in experience and stage time. 不 我们是雇你来历练和表演的
[10:41] – Which in a way is even better than money. – Say what? -这可比钱要好得多 -你说啥
[10:45] Look, We’ve arrived at your living quarters. 到你的起居室了
[10:48] Wow. No more couch-sleeping for this guy. 小哥我再也不用睡沙发了
[10:52] He gets a mattress. 我有床垫睡啦
[10:54] That’s the spirit. 这样想就对了
[10:55] And you can use improv 你可以利用即兴剧表演
[10:56] to make this room anything you want it to be. 把这间房间变成你想象的样子
[10:58] My cabin is exactly like yours, but when I use my imagination, 我的客舱可你的一样 但当我利用想象力
[11:02] it becomes a rich stateroom with a treasure chest full of booty. 它就变成了装满宝藏的豪华特等客舱
[11:06] I like a big booty, if you know what I mean. 我最喜欢大宝贝了 你懂吧
[11:08] And I don’t mean a butt. 我说的可不是腚
[11:12] You really are the master of spontaneous witticisms. 你真是妙语连珠啊
[11:21] All right, you ready? This is go time. 好了 准备好了吗 就是现在了
[11:22] There’s no turning back now. 从此再也没有回头路了
[11:24] – Oh, I am ready. – Great. -我准备好了 -很好
[11:26] Now let’s get out there 那咱就出去
[11:27] and tell all those garbage rat bastard sons of bastards 告诉那群垃圾饭桶废物狗杂种们
[11:29] what we really think of them, once and for all. 我们对他们的看法 一了百了
[11:32] Everyone. We have an announcement. 各位 我们有话要说
[11:35] Guys, we have an announcement. 各位 我们有话要说
[11:37] – What’s going on? – Mr. Witherspoon’s in the hospital. -怎么了 -威瑟斯彭先生住院了
[11:40] He had a stroke. 他中风了
[11:42] Well, you know what you rat bastards can stroke? 你知道你们这群狗杂种们能抚摸什么吗
[11:45] My big, hairy… 我又大 又多毛的
[11:49] Well, we burned that bridge. 好吧 这下彻底无路可退了
[11:57] Todd, you should be up a magician’s sleeve 陶德 你就该被藏在魔术师的袖子里
[12:00] because you are a card. 因为你实在太搞笑了[是一张牌]
[12:03] Hey, Bryan. What’s going on here? 喂 布莱恩 这是怎么了
[12:05] – He refused to scrub the floors. – Oh, Bryan. -他拒绝擦洗地板 -布莱恩
[12:09] Please. My knees were cramping so I needed to stand. 求你们了 我的膝盖抽筋了只能站着
[12:12] But I’m real good at cleaning windows. Look. 但我擦玻璃也很棒的 你们看
[12:16] That’s solid space-work. 装得还挺像嘛
[12:19] Bryan, don’t worry. I’m gonna go to Copernicus 布莱恩 别担心 我这就去找哥白尼
[12:21] and get this sorted out. 把这件事解决了
[12:23] Copernicus? Uh, Copernicus? 哥白尼 哥白尼
[12:38] One Hundred and One Butt Jokes? 《101个屁股笑话》
[12:42] “No parking in the rear?” “屁股[后方]不许停车”
[12:47] – Copernicus is a fraud! – A fraud? Me? -哥白尼是个骗子 -你是在说我吗
[12:52] I had such high hopes for you, Todd. 我本来对你期望很高的 陶德
[12:54] Normally, I’d make a perfectly timed butt joke here, 通常我会说个恰到好处的屁股笑话
[12:56] but as you can see, I don’t have my book. 不过你也看到了 书现在在你手上
[13:00] Guards, take this subversive to the Yes And room. 警卫 把这个危险分子送去”好的而且”室
[13:04] – No. – Hey, what are you doing? -不要 -你在干嘛
[13:06] No. Shame on all of you! 不要啊 你们太可耻了
[13:08] Just wait till you see my Trip Advisor review. 等着看我的旅行建议评价吧
[13:11] This cruise is getting three stars. 我会给这趟游玩打三颗星
[13:14] Because I have very mixed feelings about it. 因为我对它的感情很复杂
[13:21] – Carolyn, we are free. – Yeah. -卡洛琳 我们自由了 -是啊
[13:24] Real quick, kiss me once. Then kiss me twice. 快亲我一下 然后再亲我两下
[13:26] I don’t want to do that anymore. 我不想再这样下去了
[13:28] – I told you, we can make this work– – No. I don’t want– -我都说了咱们能行的 -我是不想
[13:31] Carolyn, you’re a single woman in your 40s. 卡洛琳 你已经40多岁了还是剩女
[13:34] – Can you really afford to be picky? – What? -你还有资本挑三拣四吗 -你说啥
[13:36] I’m just saying, what, 我只是想说
[13:38] you think you’re gonna find some perfect unattached guy 难道你以为你能找到个完美单身汉
[13:40] who’s gonna love you like I do? 像我一样这么爱你吗
[13:42] Who’s gonna make you laugh and feel good about yourself? 还能逗你开心 让你充满自信吗
[13:44] This is it, Carolyn, this is what you get. 卡洛琳 我就是最适合你的人了
[13:46] If you’re holding out for something better, 如果你还想等更好的
[13:48] well, I hate to break it to you, 我也不想把话说得太难听
[13:50] but you’re gonna be alone for a long time. 但你会单身很久很久的
[13:52] I’m not afraid of being alone. 我不怕孤身一人
[13:57] And you might wanna find someplace else to work 你应该会想找个别的地方工作
[13:59] because you’re not coming with me. 因为你不能去我那里了
[14:01] – Wait, wait, wait, what? – It’s my company. -等等 你说什么 -那是我的公司
[14:04] My name is on all the paperwork. 所有文件上签的都是我的名字
[14:05] I think I can do it without you. Good luck. 没有你我也能行 祝你好运啦
[14:08] Whoa, Carolyn, we just– Come… Carolyn. 卡洛琳 我们才… 卡洛琳
[14:10] My name is Princess Carolyn. 我的名字是卡洛琳公主
[14:16] And as I held that baby in my arms, 当我抱起那个婴儿
[14:18] I knew I had been given a second chance. 我意识到我得到了第二次机会
[14:21] A chance to finally make things right. 一个改过自新的机会
[14:24] And this time, I was gonna win… 这一次 我一定要赢得
[14:27] the race of life. 这场生命之战
[14:34] – That was actually good. – We’re doing a full awards push. -还挺不错的啊 -我们要冲击各大奖项
[14:37] You should clear your schedule for the next year. Okay? 你最好把明年的行程空出来
[14:39] Buckle up, buddy, this is the year of Secretariat. 做好准备吧老弟 今年将是骄马之年
[14:42] But it wasn’t Secretariat. 可它并不是骄马
[14:43] And it wasn’t me. It was a computer. 也不是我 它只是台电脑
[14:46] What difference does it make? Smile and collect your trophies. 这又有什么区别 笑着接过你的奖杯就好
[14:49] – You know Ana Spanikopita? – Hello. -你认识安娜·斯巴尼可皮塔吗 -你好
[14:51] They call her the Oscar whisperer. 人称”奥斯卡鬼语者”
[14:53] – Ana Spanikopita. Big fan. – Thank you, it’s– -安娜·斯巴尼可皮塔 铁杆粉丝 -谢谢
[14:56] I meant you are going to be a big fan of me 我是说你将成为我的铁杆粉丝
[14:59] because I am going to win you an Oscar. 因为我会帮你赢得一座奥斯卡奖杯
[15:01] Ana is the best there is. 安娜可是业内的佼佼者
[15:02] You better start writing your speech. 你得着手准备获奖感言了
[15:04] I don’t have to thank my parents, do I? 需要感谢父母吗 需要吗
[15:05] You’re funny. I am literally laughing out loud. 你真幽默 我已经被逗得哈哈大笑了
[15:09] We gotta get you on a talk show. 我们会安排你上一个脱口秀
[15:10] You have any weird history with Kelly Ripa I should know about? 你和凯莉·蕾帕有什么我该知道的古怪往事吗
[15:13] No. Well, define “Weird.” 没有 就”古怪”而言的话
[15:15] You look doughy. Do you run? 看着蛮壮的嘛 有在跑步吗
[15:17] – Cardio? Anything? – I mean, occasionally. -有氧运动 或其他运动 -偶尔会做
[15:19] Excuse me? That was such a beautiful performance. 打扰一下 您的表演真是太棒了
[15:23] – So brave. – Thank you. -非常勇敢 -谢谢
[15:25] Everyone here loves you. Do you feel that? 大家都喜欢你 感受到了吗
[15:27] Feel that energy! 尽情感受吧
[15:28] They don’t love me. They don’t know me. 他们喜欢的不是我 他们甚至都不了解我
[15:30] – That’s why they love you. – He’s right. -所以他们才喜欢你啊 -他说得对
[15:32] Our research shows America likes to think they know you, 我们调查显示美国人喜欢觉得他们了解你
[15:35] and then they like learning more about you, 然后他们就会试着去更了解你
[15:37] but at a certain point they pass a threshold 可当了解到一个临界点之后
[15:40] where they actually know you and then they find you weird 也就是真正开始了解你时他们会觉得你很古怪
[15:43] and off-putting. 还很恶心
[15:44] Are you saying that nobody who really knows me could ever love me? 你是说每一个真正了解我的人都不喜欢我吗
[15:47] – No, no, no. Not nobody. No. – No. -不不不 不是所有人 不是啦 -不
[15:51] What am I doing here? 我在这浪费什么时间
[15:53] I don’t know where you’re going, but if you could run there. 我不知道你要干吗 但你可以飞奔过去哦
[16:08] Sextina, hi. Thanks for meeting me here. 你好啊性感缇娜 谢谢你肯在这儿与我见面
[16:10] I’m really excited to be working with you. 能与你共事真的让我很激动
[16:12] Listen, chitch, if you’re going to 听好了 婊砸 如果你
[16:14] tweet for Sextina Aquafina, 要帮性感缇娜·阿琪菲娜发微博
[16:16] you need to capture the essence of my personal brand, okay? 你就得深谙我个人品牌的本质魅力 好吗
[16:19] All upper caps, no punctuation, 包括博文得是大写字体 不能有标点符号
[16:21] lots of cryptic bullshit about the Illuminati 发很多关于光明会的神秘混话
[16:23] and make sure to mention my preferred brands, okay? 以及确保提到我首选的牌子 懂没
[16:26] Beats by Dre, Abercrombie and Fitch 比如魔声耳机 阿伯克龙比和惠誉
[16:28] and brand fin polish. 还有波兰鳍牌
[16:32] – Can you spell that last one? -No. -你能再说一遍最后一个吗 -不行
[16:35] I gotta go get my blowhole bleached. 我得去漂白气孔了
[16:39] Hey, thank you so much. You people are the real stars. Huh? 非常感谢你们 你们才是真正的明星
[16:49] Hi. I’m Sarah Koenig. 你好 我是莎拉·柯尼希[记者]
[16:51] This is one ringtone told over the course of several rings. 这是一段盖过其他铃声的铃声
[16:55] And the story it’s telling you is to answer your phone. 这个故事是要告诉你记得接电话
[16:59] – Hello? – Hey, Diane. -喂 -嘿 戴安
[17:04] So… How’s Cordovia? 你…在科尔多维亚还好吗
[17:09] It’s… hard. 过得…蛮苦
[17:12] – Do you know where the batteries are? – What? -你知道电池放在哪儿吗 -什么
[17:17] The batteries in the remote died. 遥控器里的电池没电了
[17:19] Did you check the junk drawer? 你翻过那个垃圾抽屉没
[17:22] Yeah, I looked in the junk drawer. 我翻过垃圾抽屉了
[17:24] I’m gonna take them out of the smoke detector. 我要把它们放到烟雾警报器的范围之外
[17:26] – No, don’t do that. – Well, I’m out of options. -不 别这样干 -反正我是别无他法了
[17:29] Listen, I know this sounds crazy, 听着 我知道这听起来很疯狂
[17:31] but I think maybe you should get back here 但我想你应该回到我这儿
[17:35] – so you can help me find the batteries. -Yeah? -好帮我找电池 -是吗
[17:38] I know you’re doing important work 我知道你的工作很重要
[17:40] and it’s a long way to travel, 而且回家的路途很漫长
[17:42] but I need you here and I think you should come home. 但我真的需要你 我觉得你该回家了
[17:46] – Is that really what you want? – Of course it is. -你真的这么想的吗 -当然了
[17:50] Well, okay, I’m looking at this website right now 好吧 我还在浏览网站
[17:57] and it says if I leave immediately, 上面说如果我马上走的话
[17:59] I can still make it home tonight. 今晚还能赶回家
[18:02] That sounds great. 听起来很棒耶
[18:03] – I love you. – I love you, too, Diane. -我爱你 -我也爱你 戴安
[18:07] You know, it’s the funniest thing. 告诉你件超好笑的事
[18:09] There is a woman in this restaurant who looks just like you. 我在的餐厅里看到有个女人长得超像你
[18:13] I guess I just have one of those faces. 我猜是因为我长着大众脸吧
[18:18] Okay, party people, we have time for one more suggestion. 好了 狂欢者们 只剩最后一条建议了
[18:23] – Todd. – Did someone say movie theater? -陶德 -有人说了”电影院”吗
[18:25] I heard movie theater. 我听到了”电影院”这个词
[18:26] I’m Abe Lincoln and I’m gonna wear my giant hat to the movies. 我是亚伯拉罕·林肯 要戴着大帽子去看电影
[18:30] Who’s this sitting behind me? 是谁坐我后面啊
[18:31] John Wilkes Booth. Uh-oh. 约翰·威尔克斯·布斯 不妙哦
[18:34] – Todd, it’s me, BoJack. – BoJack? -陶德 是我啊 波杰克 -波杰克吗
[18:38] Todd, I’m getting you out of here. 陶德 我是来带你走的
[18:40] I can’t leave. I need to take suggestions. 我不能走啊 我得接受建议
[18:43] Okay, well, here’s a suggestion, 那好 我给你条建议
[18:45] your name is Todd. You’re 24, you live on my couch 你叫陶德 今年24岁 住我家沙发上
[18:48] and you’ve always seen the good in me somehow. 你总是能发现我身上的闪光点
[18:53] You’ve been brainwashed into thinking that you belong here, 你被洗脑了认为这里是你的归属
[18:55] but you don’t. You belong back home. 但根本不是 家才是你的归属
[18:58] If you’re any kind of improviser, you’ll take that suggestion 如果你是即兴表演者 你就会接受这条暗示
[19:00] and you’ll run with it. 然后开始表演
[19:05] Let’s get out of here. 快离开这里
[19:06] I’m afraid that getting out of here is not an option. 恐怕离开这里并不怎么可行
[19:10] You’ve seen too much. 你知道太多内幕
[19:12] What the hell are you gonna do about it? 那你想怎样
[19:13] – Stop you. With these. -Oh, no. -用这个 来阻止你们 -不
[19:16] – Don’t do anything crazy, guys. – You can’t be serious. -别乱来 伙计 -这是认真的吗
[19:19] – Just get behind me, BoJack. – No sudden moves. -快藏在我身后 波杰克 -别乱动
[19:22] Be reasonable. You wouldn’t wanna puncture the hull. 冷静点 打穿船体可就糟了
[19:25] Especially not when I have this smoke bomb. Ka-pow! 尤其是我手里还有颗烟雾弹时 看招
[19:28] – I’ve lost them. Where did they go? – Seriously? -不见了 他们去那儿了 -开玩笑吧
[19:30] Now feel the wrath of my flamethrower. 感受我火焰喷射器之威吧
[19:35] Too bad we’re wearing sunscreen 算你倒霉 我们擦了防晒霜
[19:37] with SPF a million which protects against flamethrowers. 防晒指数一百万能让我们抵御烈焰
[19:41] Oh, no. 不
[19:43] Now we finish this with our strangle machine. 让我们来用掐掐机器人了结你们
[19:46] Beep, boop, boop. Machine? 哔哔啵啵 机器人
[19:47] – Strangle those guys. – Ugh! BoJack, help. -给我掐死他们 -不 波杰克 救我
[19:53] There is literally nothing happening to you. 老实说你根本就没事
[19:55] You don’t understand, if you die in improv, you die in real life. 你不懂的 如果你死在即兴剧里就真的死了
[20:00] So stupid. Fine. I guess I have a guard killing machine? 蠢毙了 好吧 那我就有台杀警卫机好了
[20:04] Beep, boop, beep. 哔哔啵啵
[20:07] No. I have a wife and children. 不 我家里有老婆孩子
[20:09] Well, they’re improvised, but they’re real to me. 虽然他们是表演出来的 但对我来说是真的
[20:14] Can this be the end? 这就是结局了吗
[20:16] This whole ship is full of idiots. 这整艘船上都是傻逼
[20:19] Beep, boop. 哔哔啵啵
[20:26] Come on, come on, come on. 快快快
[20:28] Come on, come on, Todd. Almost there. 快点 陶德 就快下来了
[20:30] Wait. Where are you going? 等等 你去哪里
[20:32] Sorry, improv is fun and great and everything, 抱歉 即兴表演很有意思也很棒
[20:35] but you guys are really into improv. 但你们太深陷其中了
[20:38] I’m gonna go with my friend. 我要跟我的朋友走了
[20:40] Your friend? I didn’t realize this man was your friend. 你的朋友 我不知道这个人是你的朋友
[20:43] Well, then, by all means, go with him, Todd. 如果这样的话 那你跟他走吧 陶德
[20:45] But, see, I thought 但是 我觉得
[20:47] this was the man who sabotaged your rock opera. 就是他毁了你的摇滚歌剧吧
[20:50] The one who constantly abuses you 就是他一直虐待你
[20:52] and makes you shower with a hose in the yard. 让你在院子里用一根水管洗澡吧
[20:55] I invited him to. 我邀请他去的
[20:56] The one who’s never said a kind word to you 就是他从你们认识之日起
[20:58] the entire time you’ve known him. 从没对你说过一句好话吧
[21:00] Is this your friend, Todd? 这个人确定是你朋友吗 陶德
[21:03] It’s more complicated than that. 不止你说的那么简单
[21:05] Is it? We’re your friends, Todd. 是吗 我们才是你的朋友 陶德
[21:07] More than that, we’re a family. 不仅如此 我们是一家人
[21:10] – I, uh… – Hash browns. -我 -土豆饼
[21:14] – What? – I heard hash browns. -什么 我听到有人说土豆饼
[21:16] Martha, did you see my hash browns? 玛莎 你看到我的土豆饼了吗
[21:18] Oh, my God, do you ever turn it off? 天哪 你们能消停一会儿吗
[21:19] It was hash browns, not pancakes. 那是土豆饼 不是煎饼
[21:23] The first morning you stayed with me. 你搬去我家住的第一个早上
[21:24] You kept making them and I kept eating them 你一直做土豆饼 我就一直吃
[21:26] and then I threw up in the pool. 然后我吐在游泳池里了
[21:27] That made you throw up in the pool. 你看到我吐了你也吐了
[21:28] Then I got mad at you for throwing up in my pool. 然后因为你吐了我生你的气了
[21:30] But, you said, “I’ll clean it up.” 但是你说”我会清理干净”
[21:34] And did I clean it up? 我清理干净了吗
[21:35] No. You didn’t. I had to call the pool cleaner. 没有 我找水池清理人员清理的
[21:38] And you said, “Thank you for letting me stay here. 你说 谢谢你让我住在这里
[21:41] I don’t have anywhere else to go.” 我没有其他地方可去了
[21:43] And I remember when you said that, 我还记得你说
[21:45] “I don’t have anywhere else to go,” “我没有其他地方可去”时
[21:46] Because I felt good about myself. 因为那时我自我感觉很好
[21:49] And I don’t feel that way a lot. 我不是很经常有那种感觉
[21:51] Letting you stay with me 让你留下跟我一起住
[21:52] was the best thing I ever did on purpose. 是我有意做的最棒的一件事
[21:55] I don’t think I ever told you that. But I should have. 我从没跟你说过 但我应该告诉你的
[21:58] Because you’re my best friend, Todd. 因为你是我最好的朋友 陶德
[22:02] I’m not gonna lie, if you just made all that up, 我说实话 如果刚才那番话都是编造的
[22:03] that was some really good improv. 那真是不错的即兴表演
[22:06] Game recognize game. 惺惺相惜
[22:11] – Why do you have a boat? – Uh, I don’t remember. -你怎么有艘船 -我不记得了
[22:17] Hello? Prince? 喂 王子吗
[22:19] Listen, bozo, I keep getting calls 听着蠢蛋 有个纽约的剧作家
[22:21] from this New York playwright, she really wants to talk to you. 一直给我打电话 她真的很想跟你谈谈
[22:23] She says you know her, Jill Pill? 她说你认识她 叫吉尔·皮尔
[22:26] Jill Pill? 吉尔·皮尔
[22:27] Ring any bells? Apparently, she worked on your TV show. 记得吗 显然她在你的剧组工作过
[22:29] – Horsin’ Around? – No, actually. The other TV show. -《胡闹的小马》吗 -不是 别的
[22:32] Other TV show? Oh, shit. Jill. 别的 操 吉尔啊
[22:36] I’m moving into the new office 我要搬新办公室了
[22:38] and I got Herb’s ashes here. 赫比的骨灰还在我这里
[22:39] I really don’t know what to do with this thing. 我不知道该怎么处理
[22:41] – Do you want it? – Yeah. -你要吗 -好
[22:45] Why did I take you with me? 我怎么带来了你这个蠢货
[22:50] Herb loved orphans. 赫比喜欢孤儿
[22:52] Mostly as a delivery apparatus for hackneyed punchlines 大部分是因为孤儿可以作为一些烂梗
[22:54] and mawkish sentimentality, but still. 还有恶心的多愁善感的桥梁 但他还是喜欢
[22:56] And we will do our part to honor his legacy. 我们会尽心尽力纪念他的
[22:59] – Hey, who’s Jerb? – What? -赫逼是谁 -什么
[23:01] Jerb Ka– Why does it say “Jerb Kazzaz?” 赫逼·哈…为什么写的是赫逼·哈萨克
[23:04] Your e-mail said “Jerb.” I forwarded it to the plaque guy. 你邮件里写的是赫逼 我就转发给了做牌匾的人
[23:08] – Is it not–? – No, obviously that was a typo. -难道不是 -显然是我打错了啊
[23:10] Why would I want to dedicate the orphanage 我为什么会让孤儿院
[23:12] to the memory of Jerb Kazzaz? 纪念一个叫赫逼·哈萨克的人
[23:14] Kind of sounds like something 好像地中海风味餐厅里
[23:15] you’d get at a Mediterranean restaurant, 他们会给你上的什么东西
[23:17] but wouldn’t finish. 但是没吃完
[23:18] And the waiter would say, 然后服务生会说
[23:19] “You want me to box up this jerb kazzaz for you?” “要我帮您打包这道赫逼哈萨克吗”
[23:22] – And you’d say, “No.” – You gotta fix this. -你会说 不要 -得改一下
[23:25] Really? We spent a lot of money on this plaque, you know? 真的吗 我们花了很多钱做这块匾
[23:28] – And on the T-shirts. – Jerb’s kids? -还有衬衫 -赫逼的孩子
[23:30] No, there’s no Jerb. It’s Herb. 不是赫逼 是赫比
[23:33] T-shirt’s say Jerb so I’m going by the T-shirts. 衬衫上印的是赫逼 我就照衬衫上来了
[23:38] You know, Herb would probably think that this is pretty funny 其实赫比可能会觉得这样很有趣
[23:42] – that you couldn’t even get this right. – Yeah. He would. -你竟然他的名字都弄错 -是的
[23:46] – So, in a way… – Yeah. -所以 某种程度说 -嗯
[23:50] You wanna get some Mediterranean food? 你想吃地中海风味料理吗
[23:52] You read my mind. 你真是我肚子里的蛔虫
[23:58] Oh, God. Lungs on fire. 天哪 肺要炸了
[24:07] Crap. I hate this. Running is terrible. 烦死 我讨厌这个 跑步太烦人了
[24:11] Everything is the worst. 糟到不能再糟
[24:18] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天哪 天哪
[24:23] It gets easier. 会变容易的
[24:25] Every day, it gets a little easier. 每天都会容易一点点
[24:28] – Yeah? – But you gotta do it every day. -是吗 -但是你得每天都坚持跑
[24:30] That’s the hard part. But it does get easier. 这才是难的部分 但是却会让跑步变容易
[24:38] Okay. 好吧
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme