Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] Aw, she looks so peaceful. 她看上去好安详
[00:17] Do you think she’s dreaming that she’s not overstaying her welcome? 你猜她的梦里会不会觉得自己住得还不够久
[00:19] You know, when she got that wine delivered to the house, 当她把酒快递到家里来的时候
[00:21] I thought that was her thank-you present, that she was leaving, 我以为她是想感谢我们 以为她要走咯
[00:24] – but then she just drank the wine. – That was five days ago. -结果她就把酒喝了 -那是五天前的事了
[00:27] – Morning, everybody. – Aah! Kinko! -大家早啊 -锦子
[00:29] Another beautiful day in the city of Brotherly Angels. 又是天使之城的一个美好早晨啊
[00:32] Todd, I don’t recall accidentally ingesting poison, 陶德 我不记得我不小心吃过毒药
[00:36] and yet here you are trying to make me vomit. 但你却让我想吐
[00:38] You wanna go buy me a kite and then fly a kite? 要不要给我买个风筝让我放
[00:41] No. Kites are sky trash. 不 风筝就是天上的垃圾
[00:44] Why is it so daytime right now? 现在为啥这么亮
[00:47] Wanda? 旺达
[00:50] Wanna go surf some cloud waves? That’s what I call wind. 要不要在云里冲浪 我管这叫风
[00:53] Sorry. Some of us have jobs. 不好意思 我们中有人还是有工作的
[00:55] Not all of us. Just some of us. 不是所有人 只是部分人
[00:57] Oh, yeah, my job. 对哦 我的工作
[00:59] 好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待
[01:01] – Morning, Jerome. – What? -早啊 杰罗姆 -啥
[01:03] I’m done with my sabbatical and I’m ready to get back to work. 我不想再休假了 我要继续工作
[01:06] What sabbatical? I fired you. 什么休假 我明明把你炒了
[01:08] Oh, I thought when you said, “You’re fired,” 我以为你说”你被解雇了”
[01:10] that was just you “giving me the business.” 只是在捉弄我
[01:13] No, I was taking the “Business” away from you. 不 我只是不让你再继续工作了
[01:18] Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter. You wanna go fly a kite? 花生酱先生 你想不想去放风筝
[01:20] Put me down for a supersized “Sounds great.” 给我来个超大份的”好主意”
[01:22] But with an even larger main course of “Sadly, I cannot.” 但再来个更大的主菜”真可惜我去不了”
[01:26] I am swamped here at work. 我工作快忙翻了
[01:28] First, I gotta put my suit on. 首先 我得去穿上西装
[01:30] Then I gotta go to hair and makeup. 然后还得去做造型
[01:31] Then we record the show. 然后就要录制节目
[01:33] And then I gotta take my suit off. 然后我得把西服脱掉
[01:35] So, that’s, like, the whole day. Sorry. 基本上一天就没了 真不好意思
[01:44] “Looking for a friend?” “想找个朋友吗”
[01:46] Yes. 没错
[01:47] “Need direction?” “需要指点吗”
[01:48] I’m listening. 我很有兴趣啊
[01:50] “Try Scientology”? “试试科学论派”
[01:52] Excuse me? Sir? 您好 先生
[01:54] Have you ever thought about trying improv comedy? 你有没有想过来试试即兴喜剧
[01:58] Improv comedy? I don’t know… 即兴喜剧 这我可说不好
[02:01] Why not? It’s not like there’s anything else to do. 为什么不呢 反正也没有别的事可做
[02:04] Here on Mars. 这可是火星
[02:05] We’re on Mars? 我们在火星上吗
[02:07] Yes. And in a Martian ice cream shop. 没错 而且是在一家火星冰淇淋店里
[02:10] Care for a butterscotch swirl? 想来个奶油糖果甜筒吗
[02:13] The only limit is my imagination. 幻想无极限啊
[02:15] Why not come by our theater and try a free class? 要不要来我们剧院 免费上一节课
[02:18] Okay! Can I bring this food inside the theater? 好的 我能把食物带进去吗
[02:22] Ha, good one. 说得好
[02:24] But no. 不过不行
[03:23] “That’s when I learned that guns can blow a vato away. “那时我才知道枪能打烂石头
[03:26] But calculus? Calculus can blow a mind away.” 但是微积分 微积分可以令你长进”
[03:30] Cut! 卡
[03:31] We got it! 拍得很好
[03:33] That’s the day, everybody. 今天的拍摄到此结束
[03:36] – You sure we got it, Abe? – Of course. You were phenomenal. -你确定拍好了 亚伯 -当然 你太棒了
[03:40] Really? Because that kid sneezed in the middle of my monologue. 真的吗 我独白的时候这孩子打喷嚏了
[03:42] – We can fix that in post. – Abe, I’m supposed to tell you -这我们能剪辑掉 -亚伯 告诉你件事
[03:45] the boom mike fell into the last shot. 最后这条收音话筒没管用
[03:47] You sure you don’t wanna get another take? Just for safety? 你确定不要再拍一条 以防万一
[03:50] What am I, Kubrick? We can fix all this stuff in post. 我又不是库布里克 这些都可以后期处理的
[03:53] It’s an easy scene. 这一幕这么简单
[03:55] Secretariat’s a nice guy, the Spanish kids learn a lesson. 骄马是个好人 那个西班牙孩子上了一课
[03:59] Boom. Bam! Done! 轻松搞定啊
[04:01] But Secretariat never actually taught math in South Central. 可是骄马从没在中南部教过数学
[04:04] I don’t know what Secretariat did or didn’t do. I wasn’t there. 我怎么知道骄马干了些啥 我又不在
[04:08] – Yeah, but– – Okay, so the studio wants gangbangers, -可是 -制片方想要人来群P
[04:11] we’ll give them gangbangers. 我们就找人来群P
[04:12] – We get paid either way, right? – I guess. -能挣到钱就行 不是吗 -应该吧
[04:14] I can’t wait to get home. I got a coq au vin in the slow cooker. 我要赶紧回家 我炖着酒闷仔鸡呢
[04:18] You like coq au vin? 你喜欢酒闷仔鸡吗
[04:19] I think so. 应该吧
[04:20] Is that the move where a French girl pours soup in– 是法国女孩把汤泼到…
[04:22] Come over for dinner, okay? 来我家吃晚餐吧
[04:24] – You’ll love it. – Okay. -你一定会喜欢的 -好的
[04:25] Chin up, big guy. So, we ain’t making Casablanca. 抬起头来 拍的不是《卡萨布兰卡》又咋样
[04:33] – BoJack. Shut up. – Aah! What are you–? -波杰克 闭嘴 -你怎么
[04:35] Shut your mouth. No one can know I’m here. 闭嘴 不能让别人知道我在这儿
[04:36] – What? – Shut your stupid mouth, you idiot. -什么 -闭上你的臭嘴 白痴
[04:38] As you know, you’re my favorite client. 你也知道 你是我最喜欢的客户
[04:42] If I left Vigor, would you follow me to a new agency? 如果我离开朝气 你会跟我去另一家经纪公司吗
[04:44] Sure, but no one’s gonna hire me after this movie comes out. 当然 不过等这部电影上映就没人会雇我了
[04:47] The script turned into a piece of shit, 剧本已经变成了一坨翔
[04:49] and the director is a total hack. 导演就是个弱智
[04:51] Good guy, total hack. 人是不错 就是弱智
[04:52] Then let’s get you something before the movie comes out. 那就在电影上映之前给你找点工作啊
[04:54] We got an offer in for this new play off-Broadway. 我们接到了非百老汇戏剧界的一部戏
[04:58] Theater? That’s what real actors do. 戏剧 那可是真正的演员才能演的
[04:59] Yeah, I told them that, but they said she wanted you. 我也是这么说的 但他们说她想让你演
[05:02] – She? – Yeah, this hot new playwright Jill Pill. -她是谁 -炙手可热的剧作新星吉尔·皮尔
[05:05] – She came out of nowhere. – Jill Pill? -刚杀出来的黑马 -吉尔·皮尔
[05:07] New York magazine called her the enfant terrible 《纽约》杂志称她为让人身临其境的
[05:09] of the immersive theater world, 戏剧界的坏孩子
[05:11] and then later clarified that that’s a compliment. 后来又说这是在夸奖她
[05:13] It sounds exactly like the kind of thing I should be doing now. 感觉我就应该做这个啊
[05:16] – Something artistic and bold. – Rehearsals start in two weeks. -又具艺术性又够大胆 -两周后开始彩排
[05:19] Are you ready to go to New York for six months? 准备好去纽约待六个月了吗
[05:21] Are you kidding? New York’s a great city to live in for six months 你逗我吗 纽约最适合住半年了
[05:24] and not a second longer 但绝不能多住一秒
[05:25] and only if you’re insanely wealthy. 除非你富得流油
[05:26] I can’t wait! 我已经迫不及待了
[05:31] Now, that’s a lot of apple sauce. 这苹果酱可是够多了
[05:33] Apple sauce! 苹果酱
[05:36] That was so funny. 太搞笑了
[05:37] Which one of you guys wrote all those funny jokes? 这些笑话是谁写的
[05:40] No, Todd, here at Shenanigags, 不 陶德 我们插科打诨这里
[05:42] we make things up on the spot. 都是即兴发挥 现编现演
[05:44] Let’s try it. Give me a suggestion. 来试试吧 给我个建议
[05:47] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[05:48] Suggestions? 一堆建议
[05:50] Your suggestion was “Suggestions.” 你的建议就是”建议”
[05:52] – Way to break the fourth wall. – That wasn’t that funny. -还打破第四面墙呢 -一点都不好玩
[05:55] My name’s Bryan and you haven’t won me over yet. 我叫布莱恩 你还没把我说服
[05:58] – Oh, Bryan. – Todd, in improv, -布莱恩 -陶德 在即兴剧中
[06:00] we get suggestions from an audience 我们向观众寻求建议
[06:01] then make up scenes based on them. 然后在此基础上搭建场景
[06:03] There are just a few simple rules. 有一些简单的规则
[06:04] You don’t ask questions. You don’t say no. 不能问问题 不能拒绝
[06:06] No matter what. 无论如何
[06:08] When someone makes a suggestion, 当有人提出建议时
[06:09] you always try to build on it. 你必须吸收利用
[06:10] We call that “Yes, and…” 我们管那个叫”好的 而且”
[06:12] Yes, and if you mess up, that’s okay. 是的 而且如果你搞砸了 没关系
[06:16] It’s all part of the fun. 那也是乐趣之一
[06:17] Is it really that simple? 真的那么简单吗
[06:19] It’s incredibly complicated and requires years of training. 复杂到难以想象 需要多年磨练
[06:22] Oh, Bryan. 布莱恩
[06:25] But improv isn’t just about a constant clamoring 但即兴剧并不只是为了关注和肯定
[06:27] for attention and validation. 就要一直大喊大叫
[06:29] It’s about community. 团体才是重点
[06:30] I’ve always wanted to be part of a community. 我一直都想成为团体的一部分
[06:33] Well, you are now. Your first class is $200. 你现在就是了 第一节课200块
[06:36] I thought you said it was free. 你说过那是免费的
[06:38] Oh, that was just me doing an improv. 那只是我在即兴表演
[06:41] 好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待
[06:44] I am so proud of you. 我真为你骄傲
[06:46] Every day I’m telling people 每天我都跟别人说
[06:47] all about the great stuff you’re doing there. 你在那儿做的了不起的事情
[06:49] – Yeah, I don’t know– – And they say, “Wow, she sounds amazing.” -好吧 我也不知道 -他们说 她好厉害
[06:52] And I say, “I’m here to confirm she is an incredible woman.” 我说”我就是来证实她是个伟大女性的”
[06:55] – Well– – You know, the sound guy’s wife -那个 -调声师的老婆
[06:57] works with at-risk teens. 是做关爱不良少年成长工作的
[06:58] And I was like, “Yeah, that’s okay, 我说 还可以吧
[07:01] but compared to what my wife is doing, 但跟我老婆的比
[07:02] your wife is bullshit!” 你老婆狗屁都不是
[07:04] And he had to agree with me. 他只能附和我
[07:06] Because I am his boss. 因为我是他老板
[07:07] Listen Mr. Peanutbutter– 听我说 花生酱先生
[07:08] Let me talk to one of the locals. 让我跟当地的人说句话
[07:10] I wanna hear someone else 我想听听其他人
[07:11] talk about how what a selfless hero my wife is. 是怎么说我老婆这位无私的大英雄的
[07:14] Ah, now come on. 快点嘛
[07:16] Most refugees got their tongues cut out. 大部分的难民舌头都被割了
[07:18] Find one with a tongue. 找个有舌头的
[07:19] – I don’t think– – Indulge me. -我不认为 -让我开开心
[07:20] Okay. 好吧
[07:22] Hello. I am refugee from village. 你好 我是村子里的难民
[07:25] Hey, what’s your name, Superstar? 你好 你叫什么 大明星
[07:30] My name is… 我叫…
[07:34] Coffee Maker. 咖啡机
[07:37] Kofi Makir. Am I pronouncing that right? 科菲·玛吉 我发音对吗
[07:43] Hey, Todd, you had some killer provs in class today. 陶德 你今天课上有几个绝妙的箴言
[07:47] Yes, and that zombie dentist scene was so innovative. 对 僵尸牙医那场戏太有创新性了
[07:51] – Oh, Bryan. – Guys, look. -布莱恩 -各位 快看
[07:53] It’s Copernicus. 是哥白尼
[07:55] – Who’s that? – What are you, new? -那是谁 -你怎么回事 新人吗
[07:57] Yes, I am new. 是的 我是新人
[07:59] Copernicus is the founder of Shenanigags. 哥白尼是插科打诨的创始人
[08:01] That guy is the Jan-Ove Waldner of modern improv. 那个人是现代即兴剧的扬·奥韦·瓦尔德内尔
[08:04] Who is Jan-Ove Waldner? 谁是扬·奥韦·瓦尔德内尔
[08:05] The Michael Jordan of table tennis. 乒乓球界的迈克尔·乔丹
[08:08] – Let’s go talk to him. – Are you kidding? -过去跟他说几句 -你开玩笑吧
[08:10] You can’t just go up and talk to Copernicus. 你不能这样上去跟哥白尼聊天
[08:12] Man, Todd, you don’t know shit. 天 陶德 你屁都不懂
[08:14] You’re just a tourist. 你就是个观光客
[08:15] No, I’m not. 不 我不是
[08:16] If you’re one of us, prove it. 如果你跟我们一样 证明给我们看
[08:18] Go improv that lady over there. 去跟那个女士即兴演一段
[08:20] Freestyle. 自由发挥
[08:21] No audience, no net. 没有观众 没有限制
[08:23] – I don’t know… – Hey, if you’re down with the prov, -这样好吗 -如果你会即兴表演了
[08:26] you gotta prove that prov. 你就要去证明你会了
[08:27] All right. I’ll do it. 好吧 我去就是了
[08:31] – Hello, old ma’am. – Oh, hello. -你好 老太太 -你好
[08:34] I’m just waiting for my friend Doris. Have you seen her? 我在等我的朋友桃瑞丝 你见到她了吗
[08:38] Yes, 是的
[08:39] and she exploded? 她炸了吗
[08:42] Doris exploded? 桃瑞丝炸了
[08:44] – You just got prov’d! – In your face, lady! -即兴幌到你了 -写在你脸上呢女士
[08:46] The streets are ours! 占领大街
[08:47] – Hurray, improv! I did it! – You have briefly won me over. -即兴剧我做到了 -你暂时把我征服了
[08:53] Poor Doris… 可怜的桃瑞丝
[08:58] That is not what I thought coq au vin was. But it’s great. 那不是我想的酒闷仔鸡 但还不错
[09:01] Well, I’m no Emeril Lagasse, but we do get by. 我不是埃默里尔·拉贾斯 但我们也还行吧
[09:04] – Oh, stop. – Bam. -别吹了 -砰
[09:06] Like Emeril? Ha, remember that? 像埃默里尔吗 还记得吗
[09:09] He said “Bam.” 他说”砰”
[09:10] I don’t know who Emeril is, but he sounds delightful. 我不知道埃默里尔是谁 但听起来他很逗
[09:12] Hey, should I give him a sitcom? 我该不该让他演个情景喜剧
[09:13] BoJack, Abe tells me you guys are almost done with the movie. 波杰克 亚伯跟我说你们电影快拍完了
[09:17] One week left! 就剩一周
[09:19] You two lovebirds gonna do any traveling or anything? 你们这对小情人要去旅旅游什么的吗
[09:22] Well, apparently I’ll be traveling back and forth to New York 显然我接下来几个月要去纽约
[09:24] for the next few months 旅来游去
[09:25] because BoJack’s doing a play there after you finish. 因为你们这边完了之后波杰克要去那演戏剧
[09:28] – I love plays. – A play. -我爱戏剧 -戏剧啊
[09:29] That’s my favorite place to eat crinkly candies. 那是我最喜欢飒飒作响吃糖的地方了
[09:32] Yeah, I can’t wait to finally work on something good, you know? 我也迫不及待要做些正事了
[09:36] Yeah, although I gotta hand it to your husband. 不过还是多亏了你丈夫
[09:38] It has been a really painless shoot, 一直都拍得顺风顺水
[09:40] even though the movie’s gonna be a piece of shit, am I right? 虽然这部电影很快就会成垃圾了 我说的对吗
[09:43] – What? – Oh, you said “Piece of ship,” right? -什么 -你刚说有条理对吗
[09:45] Like shipshape? 井井有条的意思
[09:47] Anyway, what were we talking about? Who knows? 话说回来 刚聊到哪了 有谁知道吗
[09:49] – Okay, moving on. – Hey, it’s fine. -好吧 下个话题 -没什么
[09:51] Abe knows what we’re making. 亚伯知道我们在做什么
[09:53] Right? 是吧
[09:55] – Wanda, would you help me with dessert? – Uh, okay. -旺达 你帮我做甜点好吗 -好的
[10:01] Yeah. New York is so great in the summer, 是啊 夏天最适合去纽约了
[10:04] but I don’t think we’re going to be done in time. 但我觉得我们不会按时完工
[10:08] We’re looking at a ton of reshoots. 我们还有一堆要补拍呢
[10:10] – Reshoots? Are you kidding? -Well, you know, -补拍 你开玩笑吗 -你知道的
[10:12] because the movie’s such a piece of shit and all. 因为这电影根本就是垃圾
[10:15] Did that hurt your feelings? 那句话让你不爽了吗
[10:17] I mean, you’re the one who said we’re not making Casablanca. 是你说我们又不是在拍《卡萨布兰卡》啊
[10:19] Right, because Casablanca 对 因为《卡萨布兰卡》
[10:21] is a movie about a club owner named Rick. 讲的是一个名叫里克的俱乐部老板
[10:24] This movie’s about Secretariat, a racehorse. 这部电影说的是骄马 一匹赛马
[10:26] Wait, you literally meant 等等 你是从字面意义上说
[10:29] we’re not making the actual movie Casablanca? 我们不是在拍《卡萨布兰卡》吗
[10:32] That movie already exists. Why would we make Casablanca? 那部电影已经拍过了 干嘛还要重拍
[10:36] This is a different movie. 这是另一部电影
[10:38] I think there was a misunderstanding. 我觉得我们有误会
[10:40] Wrong, boy-o. There was a mister-understanding. 错了 小子 我们是领会
[10:43] And that mister is me understanding you just fine. 是我完全理解你的意思
[10:47] You come into my home and you call my work shit? 你来我家 说我拍的电影烂吗
[10:49] – You know what I think? You’re shit. – What? -你猜怎么着 你才烂 -什么
[10:51] You think I don’t get enough takes? I’ll get more takes. 你觉得没人会来看吗 看的人多着呢
[10:54] Just wait, see how many takes I can get. 你等着看这电影会赚多少钱吧
[10:59] Well, don’t go. We haven’t had dessert yet. 别走啊 我们还没吃甜点
[11:02] Shirley’s lemon meringue? 谢莉的柠檬蛋白酥
[11:05] I mean, it’s no banana cream pie. 不是香蕉奶油派能比的
[11:09] Because it’s a different kind of pie? 因为它们不是一种派吗
[11:12] That’s right. 没错
[11:15] Why did you have to antagonize him? 你为什么要跟他唱反调
[11:17] I wasn’t trying to antagonize him. 我没有跟他唱反调
[11:19] – He said, “It’s no Casablanca.” – Well, what’s done is done. -他说”这又不是《卡萨布兰卡》” -木已成舟
[11:22] Of course you’re happy about it. 你当然高兴了
[11:23] You didn’t want me to go to New York in the first place. 一开始你就不想让我去纽约
[11:25] Now lucky me, I get to stay here 现在好了 我得留在这
[11:26] and work on this terrible movie that’s gonna ruin my career. 继续拍这部会毁了我职业生涯的烂电影
[11:29] Well, there’s no reason to sulk about it, right? 你也不用生气嘛 对吧
[11:32] Or you could sulk about it. 或者你可以生气
[11:34] Diane does raise some good points. 戴安说得对
[11:36] No, she doesn’t. 才不对
[11:37] Besides, I don’t think Diane’s 我也不觉得戴安
[11:38] the person you wanna be going to for life advice now. 是你合格的人生导师
[11:41] Why? Just because I’ve been drinking myself 为什么 就因为我一直在
[11:43] to sleep on your deck chairs 你的躺椅上喝酒睡觉
[11:44] and lying to my husband for the last week? 过去一周还一直在骗我丈夫吗
[11:46] Hey, there’s a Cheez-It on the shelf. 我奶子上挂了片芝士饼干
[11:49] I knew I kept these things around for a reason. 我就知道长它们是有好处的
[11:52] I just had the most amazing prov sesh. 我刚上了一节超棒的即兴表演课
[11:56] No one cares, Todd. 没人在乎 陶德
[11:56] Hey, you guys wanna help me practice? Make a suggestion. 你们想帮我练习吗 提个建议吧
[11:59] – Stop. – Aah. Sorry, officer, -闭嘴[停车] -抱歉 警官
[12:02] I didn’t see that stop sign. 我没看见那个停车标志
[12:04] Yes. 对
[12:05] And my car runs on farts. 而且我车是烧屁的
[12:08] – Stop. No, stop it. – Please stop. -不 停下 -请停下
[12:10] Not a suggestion. 我没给你建议
[12:12] Okay. I just hope I impress the elder council. 我只是希望能给长老会留个好印象
[12:16] I want to become a Level Two, 我想成为二级成员
[12:18] so I can finally achieve clarity 这样就能和神选中的信徒
[12:20] on the Mainstage with the chosen ones. 一起登上主舞台了
[12:22] Oh, shit, Todd’s in a cult. 操 陶德信邪教了
[12:25] What? No, improv is not a cult. 什么 即兴表演才不是邪教
[12:27] It’s just a dogmatic school of thought 只是一个承诺给你
[12:29] taught by a for-profit organization 社会与就业机会的盈利组织
[12:31] with the promise of social and professional opportunities. 办的思想教条的学校而已
[12:35] It’s a cult. And I know what I’m talking about. 就是邪教 我很清楚
[12:37] I learned a little about cults 我信山达基教那年
[12:38] during that year I was a Scientologist. 学了点邪教的东西
[12:41] Cause coincidentally during that year, I read a book about cults. 因为那年我碰巧读到一本说邪教的书
[12:44] Wait, are you saying Scientology is a cult? 等等 你说山达基教是邪教吗
[12:46] No, Scientology is not a cult. 不 山达基不是邪教
[12:49] Improv is a cult. 即兴表演才是
[12:50] I wanna be very clear. This is about improv. 我要说清楚 我说的是即兴表演
[12:54] I really don’t think it’s that bad, guys. 我真觉得没那么糟 各位
[12:56] Well, why does anything matter, right? 一切都有什么意义呢 对吧
[12:58] Love is an illusion, and happiness is fleeting, 爱情是幻想 幸福转瞬即逝
[13:00] and there is no such thing as God, 也根本没上帝这回事
[13:01] and all your favorite musicians beat their wives. 你最喜欢的音乐人也都会打老婆
[13:04] Allegedly. “据说”哦
[13:06] Would you talk to her? 你能跟她聊聊吗
[13:08] – Yes. – Yes, and I am a Nazi Kardashian. -好 -好 我是个纳粹卡戴珊
[13:13] Heyyy… Hitler. 希特勒万岁
[13:16] Please stop. 求你消停会儿
[13:19] President Lohan! Get away from that fire hose! 洛翰总统 别碰那个消防水带
[13:23] Fire hose! 消防水带
[13:25] Sorry I’m late, guys! 抱歉我迟到了 各位
[13:26] Todd, we take tardiness seriously here at Shenanigags. 陶德 我们插科打诨这里对迟到处罚很重的
[13:30] If you miss one more class, you’re out. 你要是再错过一节课 就出局了
[13:31] I’m sorry. But, wait, Bryan isn’t here. 对不起 但布莱恩也不在
[13:34] – He’s later than I am. – Bryan’s not gonna be at practice anymore. -他比我还迟 -布莱恩不会来练习了
[13:37] He’s been negative, 他太消极
[13:38] so Copernicus thought he could benefit from some time away. 哥白尼觉得离开对他有好处
[13:41] He’s been reassigned 他被派去
[13:42] to the Shenanigags comedy cruise line, the Giggleship. 插科打诨的喜剧邮轮咯咯号上了
[13:45] – Is that a reward or a punishment? – That’s up to Bryan. -这是嘉奖还是惩罚 -要看他自己
[13:48] Now let’s have no more questions about the Giggleship. 别再多问咯咯号的事了
[13:51] Oh, uh, all right. 好吧
[13:52] Well, you know, I was actually talking to my best friend, 实际上我跟我朋友聊天了
[13:55] and he said improv is a cult. 他说即兴表演是邪教
[13:59] I mean, that’s crazy, right? 真是疯了 对不对
[14:06] If you think Shenanigags is a cult, you’re free to go, Todd. 如果你觉得插科打诨是邪教 尽管走 陶德
[14:09] Oh, no. I don’t wanna go. I love this place. 不 我不想走 我爱这里
[14:12] My friend just doesn’t know how great you guys are. 是我朋友不知道你们有多棒
[14:15] It sounds like your friend’s not yes-and’ing you. 听起来你朋友不”是的 而且”你啊
[14:18] Why don’t you invite him to your graduation show. 不如你请朋友来看你的毕业演出吧
[14:20] If he’s too negative to support you, 如果他不愿支持你
[14:22] maybe you should take a good hard think about 或许你该好好想想
[14:23] if that’s the kind of energy you want in your life. 是否需要跟他做朋友
[14:27] I hate good hard thinks. 我讨厌思考
[14:33] I love you, too, Mr. Peanutbutter. But I– I gotta go. 我也爱你 花生酱先生 但我要挂了
[14:35] I’m– Yeah, I’m building a school for deaf kids. 我… 对 我在帮聋儿建学校
[14:38] The kids get jealous if I’m talking on the phone. 看到我打电话那些孩子会嫉妒的
[14:41] Uh, okay, bye. 好 拜拜
[14:43] So, hey, hi. 你好啊
[14:44] How long are you thinking of staying here? 你准备在这里待多久
[14:46] Just for my own reference. 我就是自己问问
[14:47] Oh, shit. Is Wanda making you get rid of me? 操 旺达是想让你赶我走吗
[14:50] No one is making me do anything. 没人逼我做任何事
[14:52] Except keep acting in this movie you hate. 除了让你演这部自己讨厌的电影
[14:54] Well, yeah. 没错
[14:56] I really thought I could do it. 我真觉得自己能成功
[14:57] I thought I could go far away and help people 觉得能帮助世界另一头的人
[15:00] and be this best possible version of myself. 做最好的自己
[15:03] And what happened? 结果呢
[15:04] I couldn’t. 我没成功
[15:05] I wasn’t the person I thought I was. 想象是美好的 现实是残酷的
[15:08] Well, I’d love to stay and wallow with you, 我喜欢跟你待在一起消磨时间
[15:09] but I gotta head out to scene. 但我得去片场了
[15:11] Today we’re filming what used to be the scene 今天我们原本要拍
[15:13] where Secretariat commits suicide, 骄马自杀的镜头
[15:15] but is now a scene where he swims in a fishing hole 但现在变成了和他的女朋友”苏西·赛德”
[15:17] – with his girlfriend “Susie Side.” – Yeesh. -在一个钓鱼点里游泳 -恶心
[15:20] Well, if you wanna blow off work, 如果你不想上班
[15:22] I’m probably just gonna sit on the couch, 我大可以坐在沙发上
[15:23] drink beer, and watch old episodes of Horsin’ Around. 喝着啤酒 看着过去的《胡闹的小马》
[15:28] And if I hear one more peep out of you– 如果我再听到你嘀咕一声
[15:33] – Sabrina! – What? I didn’t peep! -塞布丽娜 -干嘛 我没嘀咕
[15:40] Sabrina was such a little bitch. 塞布丽娜真是个小婊砸
[15:42] She was an orphan. She had a tough life. 她是个孤儿 人生已经非常艰辛
[15:44] Hey, Diane, you’re still here. 你好 戴安 还在呢
[15:46] And BoJack is here. 波杰克也在
[15:48] Did you go to work today? 你今天上班了吗
[15:49] I was gonna, but then I remembered everything is garbage, 想去的 但我想起来那都是垃圾
[15:52] so why bother doing anything? 那还上个什么劲呢
[15:53] – True story. – Okay. -真谛 -好吧
[15:56] Oh, you didn’t. 你没有
[15:59] Oh, you did. 你有哦
[16:06] – Hello. – Hey, could you get the door? -你好 -你好 把门关上好吗
[16:10] The property’s gonna be ready in June. 资产六月份清算好
[16:12] That gives us two months 我们有两个月时间
[16:13] to get everything we need out of this place. 把我们需要的东西搬出去
[16:15] Perfect. 完美
[16:15] Just so you know, I had to register the corporation in your name. 要跟你说 我得把公司注册到你名下
[16:19] – What? – Just until the divorce is finalized. -什么 -到离婚办完就好
[16:21] Katie’s lawyers are watching me very closely right now. 卡蒂的律师现在死死地盯着我
[16:23] They’re hawks. 他们都是老鹰
[16:24] I mean, not literally. Well, one literally. 不完全是 好吧 有一个是
[16:26] You know what, actually, he might be a falcon. 你知道吗 其实他可能是只猎鹰
[16:28] Rutabaga, this is too much– 鲁塔贝格 这太过…
[16:29] This is a temporary technicality, I promise. 这只是暂时的技术性操作 我保证
[16:32] I’m not gonna leave you holding the bag. Okay? 我不会让你一个人独自承担的 好吗
[16:36] Hey, your assistant wasn’t out there, so I just– 你的助理不在 我只好
[16:38] – Oh, hello. – Look at this urn. -你好 -看这个骨灰罐
[16:40] What’s going on in here? 这里是怎么回事
[16:42] Mr. Peanutbutter, shut the door. 花生酱先生 把门关上
[16:44] Rutabaga and I are starting a new agency, 鲁塔贝格和我要开一家新的经纪公司
[16:47] and we want you to come with us. 我们想拉你入伙
[16:49] Well, well, well, what delicious irony. 听听 听听 多讽刺
[16:52] It appears the cat is chasing the dog. 似乎现在是猫在追求狗
[16:56] Are you in or out? 你来还是不来
[16:57] Are you kidding? 你开玩笑吗
[16:58] You’re the agent who got me Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities. 你可是给了我好莱乌巨星名人节
[17:01] -Well, that’s– -What do they know? -好吧 那 -他们知道些什么
[17:02] – Right, so– -Do they know things? -好 那 -他们有常识吗
[17:04] – Okay– – Let’s find out. -好 -让我们一起拭目以待
[17:05] – Right– – Big fan. -是 -铁杆粉丝
[17:07] I like you guys. 我喜欢你们
[17:08] I like your hustle and I like your matching lipstick. 喜欢你们这么拼 喜欢你们颜色一致的口红
[17:11] I am in. 我来
[17:16] Go home, Goober. 回家去吧 花生
[17:18] Yeah! Go home, Goober! 就是 回家吧 花生
[17:20] Goober sucks. Why doesn’t he ever go home? 花生太怂了 他为什么不回家
[17:22] Yeah, Goober’s the one who should go home. 对 花生才是该回家的人
[17:24] – You suck, Goober! – Hey, Goober! Get murdered! -你个怂包 花生 -花生 去死吧
[17:27] Go sit on a sharp dick, you piece of shit. 坐等被插吧 你个垃圾
[17:31] – Hey, guys. – Shut up, Todd. -大家好 -闭嘴 陶德
[17:32] BoJack, listen, I– 波杰克 听着 我
[17:35] Boo! Party foul! 派对克星
[17:37] – You knocked over Bucking-can Palace. – Come on! -你把白进汉宫弄到了 -你干嘛
[17:39] Uh, sorry, I’ll clean that up later. 抱歉 我等下收拾
[17:41] Listen to this guy, “Clean it up later.” 听他说的话 “等下收拾”
[17:43] Hasn’t picked up his shit in years. 自己那一堆多少年都没收拾好
[17:45] Clean up your shit, Todd. 先收拾好自己吧 陶德
[17:46] BoJack, I wanted to invite you 波杰克 我想请你去
[17:48] to my graduation show tomorrow night. 参加我明晚的毕业表演
[17:51] – What? – Look, I know you think it’s just a dumb cult, -什么 我知道你觉得那是邪教
[17:54] but you’re my best friend 但你是我最好的朋友
[17:56] and it would really mean a lot if you came. 如果你能来 那对我真的意义重大
[18:00] I’m gonna go down to the basement to practice my space work. 我要去地下室练习空间表演了
[18:04] And here I am going downstairs. 我在这里下楼梯
[18:10] Hello? 你好
[18:11] Hi, Bojack. What kind of pants are you wearing now? 波杰克 你现在穿的什么裤子
[18:13] What? I don’t know. The normal kind. 什么 我不知道 正常的裤子
[18:15] Yeah? Mm. Are they comfy? A comfy pair of pants? 是吗 舒服吗 一条舒服的裤子
[18:18] I guess. Why? 算是吧 怎么了
[18:19] I was just wondering what kind of hit you’re gonna take 只是好奇制片厂因你违约
[18:22] when the studio sues the pants off you for breach of contract. 把你告到吓尿的时候你会多紧张
[18:25] They’re suing me? Also, are you wearing comfortable shoes? 他们要告我 你穿的鞋子舒服吗
[18:28] Because that was a long road to walk to get to that punch line. 因为你离教训我还远着呢
[18:30] – BoJack, this is serious. -We’re not just doing bits? -波杰克 我说正经的 -不是吗
[18:33] Cause you started it with the pants thing. 是你先拿裤子说事的
[18:34] You need to go back to set. 你要回到片场去
[18:36] You can’t just not go to work. 你不能就这样不干了
[18:39] Remember, you wanted this. 还记得吗 这是你要的
[18:44] Are you saying you’re finally ready 你是说你终于要
[18:46] to settle down with yours truly? 和你的挚爱过安稳日子了吗
[18:48] Darn tootin’. I may be a professional racehorse, 千真万确 我也许是匹专业的赛马
[18:51] but I’m tired of running in circles. 但我厌倦了转圈跑
[18:53] Cut! 卡
[18:54] Perfect. But let’s get that last part again. 完美 但最后那条再拍一遍
[18:56] Anything you want me to do differently? 你想让我演绎出不同的风格吗
[18:58] No, I just think we should get it again. 不 我只是想我们能再拍一遍
[19:01] You know, for safety. 你懂的 保险起见
[19:03] – Action! – I’m tired of running in circles. -开始 -我厌倦了转圈跑
[19:07] And again? 再来
[19:08] I’m tired of running in circles. 我厌倦了转圈跑
[19:10] Why don’t we get it like five more times? 再来五遍怎么样
[19:12] I’m tired of running in circles. 我厌倦了转圈跑
[19:14] I’m tired of running in circles. 我厌倦了转圈跑
[19:17] I’m tired of running in circles. 我厌倦了转圈跑
[19:19] I’m tired of running in circles. 我厌倦了转圈跑
[19:21] I’m tired of running in circles. 我厌倦了转圈跑
[19:23] Let’s get it ten more times. 再来十遍好了
[19:30] We did it. 我们成功了
[19:32] What now? 现在干什么
[19:33] We die, have our guts ripped out through our noses, 我们死 把内脏从鼻子里扯出来
[19:35] and get enshrined inside of it. 装进这里供奉起来
[19:37] Hey, BoJack, can I talk to you for a minute? 波杰克 我们谈谈好吗
[19:42] Alone, please? 单独谈谈 好吗
[19:46] So, good news. We’re gonna go on a trip. 好消息 我们要去旅游了
[19:48] – Right now. You and me. – What? -就现在 你和我 -什么
[19:49] I already booked us a room for the weekend. 我已经预定了周末的酒店
[19:51] So pack your bags, let’s go. 打包行李 我们出发
[19:53] Where? Why? 去哪里 为什么
[19:54] Less asking, more basking. 不要问了 我们晒太阳去
[19:55] In the sun, that is. Santa Barbara. 我们去阳光明媚的圣巴巴拉
[19:57] I’m not really in the mood for– 我现在没心情…
[19:58] I think some time away could be really good for us, as a couple. 我觉得一起离开一段时间对我们两个的关系有好处
[20:03] I know you’ve been really bummed out about the movie, 我知道你因为电影的事很郁闷
[20:06] but I don’t think moping around the house 但我觉得整天跟戴安窝在家里
[20:08] with Diane all day is particularly healthy. 对你来说并不怎么好
[20:10] All I’ve ever wanted was to be in this movie, 曾经我只想参演这部电影
[20:12] and you just want me to put on a happy face and what… 而你只让我笑脸迎人…
[20:14] Yes. There are lots of people who don’t like their jobs. 没错 很多人都不喜欢自己的工作
[20:18] That doesn’t mean they have to bring it home with them. 那并不是说要把工作的情绪带回家里
[20:20] Yeah, that’s easy for you to say. 你说得倒是容易
[20:22] What is that supposed to mean? 你这话什么意思
[20:24] Well, come on. You’re a network executive. 拜托 你是个网络主管
[20:26] Of course you don’t give a shit about work. 你当然不在乎工作了
[20:28] I actually have a lot of pride in what I do. 其实我对自己的工作很自豪
[20:31] What? You have a lot of pride? 什么 你还自豪
[20:32] Your job is to pump out garbage every year 你的工作就是每年生产垃圾
[20:35] hoping some of the garbage stinks less than the rest of the garbage 满心希望一部分垃圾没有另一部分垃圾那么臭
[20:38] so you can quietly renew that garbage and keep failing sideways 这样你就能悄悄更新垃圾 让所有人继续失望
[20:41] until you retire to a three-point-five bedroom garbage 直到你退休 在比佛利垃圾山庄里
[20:43] in Beverly Garbage 买栋3.5个卧室的垃圾
[20:44] and spend the rest of your life 然后看着你前助理的垃圾
[20:45] watching your former assistant’s garbage. 在这里度过自己的余生
[20:47] I don’t know where this is coming from. 你这是闹什么闹
[20:50] Every good thing that ever happened to you happened 你身上发生的一切好事
[20:53] because of network executives like me. 还不是因为我这样的网络主管
[20:55] That show you spend all day watching, your house, your career– 你整天看的剧 你的房子 你的事业
[20:58] Great house, great career, great life! 好棒的房子啊 好棒的事业啊 好棒的生活啊
[21:00] That must be why I’m so happy all the time! 一定是这样我才一直都如此幸福开心
[21:02] – You don’t know– -I don’t know? -你根本不知道 -我不知道吗
[21:03] My life was ruined by a network executive like you. 我的生活就被一个你这样的网络主管毁了
[21:08] Well, I’m sorry that things have been so hard for you, 很遗憾你的生活一直如此艰辛
[21:11] but that doesn’t give you the right to be shitty to me. 但你不能因此就对我大呼小叫
[21:14] I can’t be around someone 我不能跟一个
[21:15] who’s just fueled by bitterness and negativity. 自怨自艾满是负能量的人在一起
[21:19] Well then, what are you doing here? 那你还在这里干什么
[21:21] What happened, BoJack? 发生什么事了 波杰克
[21:24] Same thing that always happens. 一直以来都是这样
[21:26] You didn’t know me. Then you fell in love with me. 你不了解我 却先爱上了我
[21:30] And now you know me. 现在你了解我了
[21:33] You know, it’s funny. 说来有趣
[21:35] When you look at someone through rose-colored glasses, 通过玫瑰色眼镜看人时
[21:37] all the red flags just look like flags. 红旗看上去还是旗
[21:46] – So, Wanda’s moving out. – Oh, shit. Because of me? -旺达要搬走了 -操 因为我吗
[21:49] No. Because of me. 不 是因为我
[21:51] I’m sorry. You wanna watch another episode of Horsin’ Around? 很遗憾 你想再看一集《胡闹的小马》吗
[21:54] Where Olivia does the school project 奥利维亚为了完成学校作业
[21:56] where she pretends an egg is a baby. 假装一颗蛋是婴儿那集
[21:58] Spoiler alert: Ethan needs to make an omelet. 剧透 伊森要做煎蛋哦
[22:01] Why won’t you go home? 你为什么不回家
[22:03] I should. I know I should. 我该回家 我知道我该回家
[22:06] I wish I could just go home right now and crawl into bed 真希望现在就可以回家倒头大睡
[22:09] and not have to talk about anything or explain anything. 不用说什么 不用解释什么
[22:13] He would just say, “How was your day?” 他会说 你今天过得如何
[22:15] And then he would say, 然后他会说
[22:16] “Hey, did you know the monorail was invented by George Monorail?” 你知道单轨铁路是乔治·莫纳瑞尔发明的吗
[22:19] And I would say, “I don’t think that’s true.” 我会说 应该不是吧
[22:21] And he would say, “Well, if he didn’t invent it, 他说 即使不是他发明的
[22:23] he certainly perfected it.” 也肯定是他完善的
[22:24] And I wouldn’t have to say, “I’m sorry I left. 我也不用说 抱歉我走了
[22:28] I’m sorry I made things so difficult. 抱歉我让事情如此艰难
[22:30] I’m sorry I’m not the person I thought I was.” 抱歉我不是自己想象中那样
[22:34] I would just say, “My day was good.” 我会说 我今天过得很好
[22:36] And he would say, “I love you.” 然后他说 我爱你
[22:40] You know the longer you keep lying to him, the harder it’s gonna get. 你知道撒谎时间越久 就会越难圆谎
[22:44] Can I ask you something? 我能问你件事吗
[22:46] That play in New York, would that really have made you happy? 纽约的那个戏剧 真的会让你开心吗
[22:49] Yeah. I mean, for a little bit. 会啊 应该会吧
[22:52] And if Kelsey didn’t get fired, 如果凯尔西没被炒
[22:54] and you got to make the movie you wanted to make, 那部电影会拍成你想要的样子
[22:56] would that have made you happy? 那样你会开心吗
[22:58] For a little bit. 应该会吧
[22:59] But then… 但是…
[23:01] Probably… 可能…
[23:04] So, what does it matter? 那你这是何必
[23:06] But there has to be more. 但是应该不止如此啊
[23:08] Well, when’s the last time you were actually happy? 你上次真正开心是什么时候
[23:24] You microchipped my penis? Check, please! 你给我的小弟弟植入了芯片吗 来结账
[23:27] Microchip. 芯片
[23:33] 预留座位 波杰克 (防止他从这边过来)
[23:48] Todd! 陶德
[23:52] Yeah. 演完了
[23:58] Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter. 花生酱先生
[24:00] Hey. How are you? 你好吗
[24:02] I can’t do this anymore. 我无法继续了
[24:04] You can’t do what anymore? 什么你无法继续了
[24:06] I can’t talk to you on the phone all the time. 我不能一直电话跟你说话
[24:08] It’s too hard. 太难了
[24:10] Uh, have you tried Bluetooth? 你试过用蓝牙吗
[24:11] I think maybe we should stop calling each other, 我们要不先不要打电话了
[24:14] for a little bit. 先暂停一段时间
[24:15] I’m sorry. I just miss you too much. 对不起 我太想你了
[24:18] But listen, I love you. Okay? 但是我爱你 知道吗
[24:21] Mr. Peanutbutter? 花生酱先生
[24:23] Uh, yeah. Uh, okay. 好 知道了
[24:26] I love you, Diane. 我也爱你 戴安
[24:28] – Where is he? – I don’t know, sir. -他人呢 -我不知道 先生
[24:30] Can’t do this to me. Where the hell is he? 不能这样对我 他跑哪儿去了
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme