时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Thank you, Billy Crystal, for that impression of a black person. | 比利·克里斯托 感谢你对黑人的见解 |
[00:14] | – I’m Scott Wolf. – And I’m Matthew Fox. | -我是狼人斯考特 -我是狐狸马修 |
[00:17] | We may be a group of five on TV, | 虽然我们在电视上是五人团体 |
[00:19] | but any of these next nominees would be welcome | 但我们欢迎下面任何一位提名获得者 |
[00:22] | to join our party any day. | 随时加入我们的派对 |
[00:26] | The nominees for Male Animal in a Comedy, | 获得最佳喜剧戏剧综艺节目 |
[00:28] | Drama or Variety Show are: | 雄性动物提名的有 |
[00:31] | BoJack Horseman, Horsin’ Around. | 马男波杰克 《胡闹的小马》 |
[00:34] | Now that’s what I call horsin’ around. | 这才是胡闹的小马嘛 |
[00:39] | Mr. Peanutbutter, Mr. Peanutbutter’s House. | 花生酱先生 《花生酱先生一家》 |
[00:44] | Now that’s what I call doggin’ around. | 这才是胡闹的小狗嘛 |
[00:49] | And finally, my personal favorite, | 最后这位是我个人的最爱 |
[00:51] | Hank Hippopopalous, Hank After Dark! | 河马哥汉克 《汉克深夜秀》 |
[00:56] | Oh, boy, get it off, get it off. | 天啊 把它弄下去 把它弄下去 |
[01:00] | Hiya! | 嘿呀 |
[01:02] | And the animals’ choice is… | 获得动物选择奖的是 |
[01:04] | Hank Hippopopalous, Hank After Dark! | 河马哥汉克 《汉克深夜秀》 |
[01:10] | No, no, no, no. It’s because we’re on a show | 不不不不不 那是因为我们演的节目 |
[01:13] | called Party of Five. Get it? | 叫《五人派对》 懂了吗 |
[01:16] | Hey, buddy, pass me that bottle of vodka? | 伙计 能把那瓶伏特加递给我吗 |
[01:18] | That’s not really how this works. | 我们这里不是这么玩的 |
[01:19] | It’s open bar, don’t be a dick. | 这就是个开放式酒吧 别装逼 |
[01:21] | – BoJack Horseman? – Do I know you? | -马男波杰克 -我认识你吗 |
[01:23] | This is my better half, Katrina Peanutbutter. | 这是我更完美的另一半 卡特里娜·花生酱 |
[01:25] | – Katrina, BoJack. – I don’t watch TV. | -卡特里娜 这位是波杰克 -我不看电视 |
[01:28] | Can I get another drink now | 我能再去喝一杯吗 |
[01:29] | or will that quote, unquote “Embarrass” you? | 还是照你的话说 这会让你”难堪” |
[01:31] | – Uh, uh, no, I would never be– – Erica! | -怎么会 我才不会 -艾瑞卡 |
[01:34] | Throw me a raft. I’m dying. | 给我来个大杯 馋死我了 |
[01:36] | My friends told me to get a prenup, | 我的朋友让我签个婚前协议 |
[01:38] | but I was like, “Hey, marriage lasts forever.” | 可我觉得婚姻是一辈子的事啊 |
[01:42] | Listen, I’m doing my own thing here. | 听着 我正在这儿忙自己的事呢 |
[01:43] | Can you believe two guys like us | 你能相信咱俩这样的人 |
[01:46] | were even in the same category as Hank Hippopopalous? | 竟然能和河马哥汉克提名同一个奖项吗 |
[01:50] | That’s Uncle Hanky. | 那可是汉克叔叔啊 |
[01:51] | Listen, Peanutbottle, there is no “Guys like us.” | 听着花生浆 根本没有”我们这样的人” |
[01:54] | I’m BoJack Horseman. | 我可是马男波杰克 |
[01:55] | You’re just some other guy I’ll probably never talk to again. | 你不过就是个我以后都不会搭理的人 |
[01:58] | Hey, boys. What is this, a crossover episode? | 嗨 你们干嘛呢 搞剧集联动吗 |
[02:03] | That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. | 这是我听过的最搞笑的梗了 |
[02:06] | Uncle Hanky. Sir, I am your biggest fan. | 汉克叔叔 我可是您的忠实粉丝 |
[02:09] | I used to watch Hank Hippopopalous’s Dance-Pop Cosmopolis | 我以前每天放学都会看 |
[02:12] | every day after school. | 《河马哥汉克的国际舞林大会》 |
[02:13] | – Hey, can I get a picture with you? – Of course, kid. | -我能和你合张影吗 -当然了 孩子 |
[02:16] | Here, let me advance this. And we probably got it. | 让我先设定一下 应该是拍到了 |
[02:21] | And we’ll find out in four to six weeks. | 四到六周之后就知道了 |
[02:23] | Yeah, I can’t wait. | 是啊 我都等不及了 |
[02:24] | Okay, I gotta go. My wife’s hand just disappeared | 好了我该走了 我妻子的手已经消失在 |
[02:27] | into that busboy’s pants. | 那个侍者的裤裆里了 |
[02:28] | Treasure? Sweetheart? We’re in public. | 宝贝 亲爱的 这可是公众场所啊 |
[02:31] | Hey, kid, listen. | 孩子 听着 |
[02:33] | Don’t beat yourself up too bad. | 不要太苛责自己 |
[02:34] | I’ve seen your show. You’re really funny. | 我看过你的节目 你真的很搞笑 |
[02:37] | – Yeah? – Yeah. But I’m Uncle Hanky. | -是吗 -是啊 可我是汉克叔叔 |
[02:40] | You can’t beat Uncle Hanky. | 你是赢不了汉克叔叔的 |
[02:42] | That’s just the way it is. | 这就是真理 |
[02:47] | This suit needs more flasks. | 应该多装几瓶酒的 |
[03:51] | Diane! | 戴安 |
[03:53] | Will you bring me one of those big Toblerone bars? | 你能给我带根三角巧克力棒吗 |
[03:57] | Well, sure. But, you know, | 当然了 不过你知道的 |
[03:59] | I won’t be out there for another month. | 我下个月才能过去 |
[04:00] | Yes, I know, but I always forget to write these things down. | 我当然知道 只是我总忘记把这些记下来 |
[04:04] | Tell me, how’s your little movie? | 跟我说说 你那部电影怎么样了 |
[04:06] | Actually one of the stars just died. It’s really sad. | 有一个演员去世了 真挺可惜的 |
[04:09] | Oh, really? One person died? Just one? | 真的吗 死了一个人 才死了一个 |
[04:12] | Yeah, well, that’s a real tragedy. Meanwhile, Diane, | 真是悲剧啊 不过与此同时 戴安 |
[04:15] | here in Cordovia, I’m stitching children’s arms back on. | 我在科尔多维亚忙着把孩子的胳膊缝上 |
[04:18] | Oh, that’s backwards, isn’t it? | 好像缝反了 是不是 |
[04:20] | Are you giving me a thumb’s up or a thumb’s down? I can’t tell. | 你是在鼓励我还是鄙视我 我看不出来 |
[04:23] | Well, now the production’s on hiatus | 现在拍摄暂时中止 |
[04:26] | so BoJack and I are going on a book tour | 我和波杰克要去参加新书推荐会 |
[04:28] | to promote the new paperback edition of One Trick Pony. | 推销新版《一批小烈马》平装本 |
[04:30] | Please get here soon, Diane. | 请你快点赶来 戴安 |
[04:32] | The people of Cordovia need you and I need that Toblerone. | 科尔多维亚的人民需要你 而我需要巧克力 |
[04:38] | Okay, listen, you big dummy. | 好了 听着 你个大蠢货 |
[04:39] | You need to be on your best behavior for this tour. | 这次签售会你给我好好表现 |
[04:42] | Don’t do that BoJack thing where you go off-script | 别像之前那样不照章办事 |
[04:45] | and get a lot of people mad at you. | 搞得大家都生你的气 |
[04:47] | What? I don’t do that. | 什么 我才不那样呢 |
[04:48] | You’re a movie star now. | 你现在可是影星了 |
[04:50] | Any bad press you get can hurt Secretariat. | 任何负面消息都会损害《一代骄马》 |
[04:53] | Now boarding, Flight 422 to Juneau. | 乘坐422次航班 飞往朱诺的旅客请登机 |
[04:56] | Please. We’re going to Alaska. | 拜托 我们是要去阿拉斯加州 |
[04:58] | How am I gonna offend a bunch of inbred Eskimo blubber-munchers? | 我要怎么招惹一群天生的爱斯基摩爱哭鬼 |
[05:01] | You’re right. What was I thinking? | 你说得对 我想啥呢 |
[05:04] | The Republic of Cordovia’s Prince Gustav | 科尔多维亚共和国的古斯塔夫王子 |
[05:06] | visiting Los Angeles this week | 这周来到洛杉矶 |
[05:08] | while his country rests on the brink of civil war. | 而他的国家正处于内战的水深火热之中 |
[05:11] | Prince Gustav is a ruthless despot, | 古斯塔夫王子是个残酷暴君 |
[05:13] | but I’d still rather share a bed with him than my ex-wife. | 但比起我前妻 我还是更愿意和他睡在一起 |
[05:16] | Shannon, I didn’t mean that. | 香农 我是说着玩的 |
[05:24] | Listen. With Hey, I Think You Can Dance as a lead-in, | 听着 随着”嘿 我觉得你能跳舞”愈加火爆 |
[05:26] | we are expecting big things for Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities: | 我们认为”好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么 |
[05:29] | What Do They Know? Do They Know Things? Let’s Find Out, | 他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待”也很有前途 |
[05:31] | or H.S.A.C.W.D.T.K.D.T.K.T.L.F.O. for short. | 或者简称为HSACWDTKDTKTLFO |
[05:36] | Why don’t we get Hank in here? | 不如叫汉克一起来吧 |
[05:38] | You guys can get some pictures together. | 你们可以一起拍几张照片 |
[05:40] | Hank is coming here? | 汉克要来吗 |
[05:42] | That old guy from Hey, I Think You Can Dance? | “嘿 我觉得你能跳舞”那个老头吗 |
[05:44] | – What’s the big deal? – You don’t understand. | -有啥大不了的 -你不懂 |
[05:46] | When I was a kid, this guy was the guy. | 我小的时候 他可是红遍大江南北 |
[05:49] | I even bought his novelty rap album, | 我甚至买了他的新奇说唱专辑 |
[05:51] | The Hank Hippopopalous Hip-Hop Hypothesis. | 《河马哥汉克的嘻哈假说》 |
[05:53] | You shouldn’t meet your hero on an empty stomach. | 你可不能饿着肚子见偶像啊 |
[05:55] | – You want me to go get you some chili? – Good call. | -要我去买点辣椒家的东西吗 -好主意 |
[05:57] | Chili is nature’s chillaxative. | 辣椒家的食物就是天然镇定剂 |
[05:59] | Hiya, folks! Howdy! | 嘿呀 各位 你好啊 |
[06:02] | – Hank Hippopopalous. – Oh, we’ve met. | -我是河马哥汉克 -我们见过 |
[06:06] | Oh, oh, yeah. I remember that. | 是的 我记得 |
[06:08] | Okay, so, I thought for the ad, | 好的 我想到广告怎么拍了 |
[06:10] | you guys could stand back to back. | 你们背靠背站着 |
[06:12] | And then on the billboard it’ll say: | 然后广告牌上写着 |
[06:14] | “Hank and Mr. Peanutbutter are back to back. Thursdays on MBN.” | 汉克和花生酱先生合作 就在周四MBN电视台 |
[06:19] | So, what should I do with my arms? Like akimbo? | 我胳膊怎么放 叉腰吗 |
[06:22] | – You’re fine. – Reverse akimbo? | -这样就可以 -反叉腰 |
[06:23] | – No, that– – King Tut? Mashed Potato? Windmill? | -不 那 -图特王 土豆泥 风车 |
[06:25] | Uh-oh, I’m windmilling. Got a momentum going. | 我在跳风车舞 转起来 |
[06:27] | Can’t stop windmilling now. | 停不下来了 |
[06:29] | Why don’t we just do what feels natural? | 为什么不能自然一点呢 |
[06:32] | Guys like us? We’re pros. | 我们这种人可是专业人士啊 |
[06:34] | “Guys like us”? | 我们这种人 |
[06:35] | You think I’m a guy like us? | 你觉得我属于”我们这种人”吗 |
[06:37] | Oh, this is the happiest moment of my life. | 这是我人生中最开心的一刻了 |
[06:39] | Excuse me, would you get a picture of us? | 不好意思 能帮我们拍张合影吗 |
[06:41] | Yeah, that’s kind of the idea. | 当然 我就是那么想的 |
[06:45] | Now we open the floor to questions from the audience. | 现在观众可以自由提问 |
[06:48] | BoJack, your book talked a lot about | 波杰克 你在书中说了很多 |
[06:50] | how much you love apple fritters. | 你很喜欢吃炸苹果饼 |
[06:53] | Yeah, thanks for that, Diane. | 是的 谢谢你 戴安 |
[06:55] | So, my question is: | 那么我的问题是 |
[06:56] | Do you think Israel has a right to defend herself? | 你认为以色列有捍卫自己国家的权利吗 |
[06:59] | And what part should the U.S. play as an ally? | 美国作为联盟应该扮演何种角色呢 |
[07:03] | Well, the thing about that… | 关于那个的话 |
[07:07] | Uh… It’s a shame that | 非常遗憾 |
[07:09] | Arafat walked away from the table in 2000. | 2000年阿拉法特起身离开和谈桌 |
[07:11] | I mean, obviously there’s no panacea, but a two-state solution | 我是说显然没有灵丹妙药 但强调人权的 |
[07:13] | with an emphasis on human rights feels like a place to begin. | 两国制也不失为一种良好的开端 |
[07:17] | – Brilliant insight. – Very good. | -睿智的见解 -很好 |
[07:20] | – My question is for Diane Nyu– Nyu– – Oh. | -我想请问戴安·纽 纽 -我啊 |
[07:22] | – Nyu– – You won’t get it. Just ask the question. | -纽 -别说了 直接问吧 |
[07:24] | Your book went to some dark-revealing places. | 你书中谈到了一些揭露阴暗面的地方 |
[07:26] | Were you worried at all that it would hurt BoJack or his career? | 你是否担心会伤害到波杰克和他的事业呢 |
[07:29] | That’s a great question. | 这个问题问得好 |
[07:30] | I’d also like to know the answer to that, Diane. | 我也想知道问题的答案 戴安 |
[07:33] | Well, I think the truth is worth pursuing, no matter what. | 我认为真相值得去探索 不论好坏 |
[07:37] | BoJack’s not perfect. There are plenty of other celebrities | 波杰克并非完人 好多名人做过 |
[07:39] | who have done much worse things and it hasn’t hurt their careers. | 更糟糕的事 也没见伤害到他们的事业 |
[07:42] | – Like who? – I don’t know, like Mike Tyson | -比如呢 -我不知道 比如迈克·泰森 |
[07:45] | or… Sean Penn, or Josh Brolin, | 或者肖恩·潘 佐斯·布连 |
[07:48] | or Christian Slater, Woody Allen, | 克里斯汀·史莱特 伍迪·艾伦 |
[07:50] | Hank Hippopopalous, Bill Murray… | 河马哥汉克 比尔·墨里 |
[07:53] | Wait, wait, what about Hank Hippopopalous? | 等等 河马哥汉克怎么了 |
[07:55] | Well, all of his former assistants | 他所有以前的助手 |
[07:57] | have made the same allegations. | 都提出了一样的指控 |
[07:59] | – I feel like we’re getting off track. – Do you really not know that? | -我觉得我们跑题了 -你真的不知情吗 |
[08:01] | Any questions about me, the handsome, famous horse with a book? | 还有关于我的问题吗 这位知名的出书骏马 |
[08:04] | What do you have against Uncle Hanky? | 你有汉克叔叔有什么猛料 |
[08:05] | I’m not saying anything that isn’t already on the public record. | 除了公共记录以外的东西我什么都没说 |
[08:08] | You can just Google “Hank Hippopopalous allegations” that I– | 你可以搜索我说的”河马哥汉克的指控” |
[08:11] | Oh, you don’t have to Google it right now. | 你们也没必要现在就搜 |
[08:12] | Dear God. | 老天爷 |
[08:15] | Stanky Hanky? Allegations vile and ranky. | 斯坦基·汉克 受指控称卑鄙讨厌 |
[08:18] | But first, the visiting Cordovian Prince Gustav | 首先 科尔多维亚的古斯塔夫王子 |
[08:21] | went missing briefly this afternoon, | 今天下午短暂性失踪 |
[08:23] | but he was quickly found buying chili in Beverly Hills. | 但很快就被发现在比佛利山庄买辣椒家的东西 |
[08:26] | His official statement was, | 他的官方声明是 |
[08:28] | “Uh, yeah, I’m the Prince of Cordovia. | 对 我是科尔多维亚王子 |
[08:31] | Hooray, being a prince.” | 身为王子 太棒了 |
[08:33] | Our main story, ominous and anomalous accusations | 今天主要的新闻 针对河马哥汉克的 |
[08:36] | against Hank Hippopopalous. | 来者不善且异常的指控 |
[08:38] | Who is this anonymous Diane Nguyen | 这位默默无闻的戴安·阮是谁 |
[08:40] | and what does she have against our beloved hippopotamus? | 对我们喜爱的河马哥又有什么意见 |
[08:43] | Joining me now is Hippopopalous apologist | 我们有请到河马哥的辩护者 |
[08:45] | and armchair sociologist, Cardigan Burke. | 兼足不出户的社会学家 卡迪根·伯克 |
[08:47] | Cardigan, what are these allegations? | 卡迪根 这些是什么样的指控 |
[08:47] | 卡迪根·伯克{ }意见强硬派 | |
[08:49] | These allegations are so crazy, I can’t even say them on TV | 这些指控太扯了 我在电视上都不愿说 |
[08:52] | or I’ll sound like a crazy person. | 不然我也变成扯淡的人了 |
[08:53] | What I want to know is why we’re letting a national treasure | 但我想知道 为什么会让一个国宝级的人物 |
[08:56] | face the same kind of smear tactics used by the Viet Cong. | 面临着越南共产党使用过的诽谤手段 |
[09:00] | Are you calling attention to the fact | 你是想提醒人们 |
[09:01] | that Ms. Nguyen is Vietnamese? | 阮小姐是越南人吗 |
[09:04] | I’d like to think that’s a coincidence. | 我认为那是个巧合 |
[09:08] | Diane, You gotta see this set they’re building! | 戴安 你一定要看看他们搭的场景 |
[09:10] | There’s a giant replica of my head, | 有一个我头像的巨型模型 |
[09:12] | and every episode, the eyes light up with dollar signs, | 每一集 眼睛都会亮起美元符号 |
[09:15] | confetti shoots out of the ears, then I somersault out the mouth. | 彩屑从耳朵中喷出 我一个筋斗从嘴里飞出来 |
[09:19] | We’re bringing class back to primetime. | 首播绝对会惊艳四座 |
[09:20] | – Sounds amazing. – And I’m really getting along | -听起来真棒 -而且我和J·D·塞林杰 |
[09:23] | with J.D. Salinger. | 真的处得很好 |
[09:25] | – Did you know we both hate phonies? – I didn’t know that. | -你知道我们都憎恶赝品吗 -我不知道 |
[09:27] | So… listen. Some website called “Tit Puncher” | 听着 有个叫”拳击乳头”的网站 |
[09:31] | 拳击乳头{ }女权疯子憎恶河马哥 | |
[09:31] | is saying you said some stuff about Hank Hippopopalous. | 说你说了一些有关于河马哥汉克的事 |
[09:34] | Oh, my God, Mr. Peanutbutter, I didn’t mean for that to happen. | 天 花生酱先生 那真不是我的本意 |
[09:37] | Hey, do me a favor. Please don’t make a big thing out of this. | 帮我个忙 别拿这个大炒特炒 |
[09:40] | It’s really not a good time, | 现在真的不是时候 |
[09:42] | you know, with my show about to launch. | 要知道 我的节目快要开播了 |
[09:43] | Hey, we are on the same page. | 我们的想法是一样的 |
[09:45] | Oh, are you also on “Tit Puncher”? | 你也打开”拳击乳头”这个网站了吗 |
[09:47] | Because you should not read the comments. | 你可别看评论 |
[09:49] | Believe me, nothing would make me happier | 相信我 我只想 |
[09:51] | than for this to just go away. | 让这件事平息下去 |
[09:52] | – Great. I love you, too. – Hello. | -那就好 我也爱你 -你好 |
[09:56] | – Oh, my God! – Is chili you ask for. | -吓我一跳 -你要的是辣椒餐厅食物来了 |
[09:57] | I am peasant boy Todd from village. | 我是从乡下来的农家男孩陶德 |
[09:59] | Friend of Peanut Man, and lover of federated American states. | 花生男人的朋友 联邦制美国的支持者 |
[10:03] | No reason for suspicions. Come on! | 无须怀疑 真的 |
[10:07] | Wait a second, something’s different. | 等一下 有些不对劲 |
[10:10] | I am… digging this new cologne! | 我正在找这款新出的古龙香水呢 |
[10:13] | You smell like a fancy cabbage. | 你看起来就像个奢华的卷心菜 |
[10:15] | It’s so great to be in meager trash city Los Angeles | 住在一尘不染的洛杉矶 没有上流生活的压力 |
[10:18] | with no pressures of royal life. | 感觉真是太好了 |
[10:20] | What? Royal life? Why I’m saying? I am no royal. | 什么上流生活 我为什么说那个 我又不上流 |
[10:24] | Look at me. Normals. | 看看我 普通人而已 |
[10:26] | There’s that classic self-deprecating Todd wit. | 经典的陶德式自嘲智慧 |
[10:29] | I’d know it anywhere. | 逃不过我的眼睛 |
[10:34] | – We will now begin our Q and A. – Fire when ready. | -现在开始问答环节 -尽管开始吧 |
[10:37] | What you got against Uncle Hanky, you uppity cooze? | 你对汉克叔叔有什么意见 自大的臭婊子 |
[10:40] | Diane, I believe this question is for you. | 戴安 这个问题应该是问你的 |
[10:42] | Look, if anyone here has any questions about the book, | 听着 各位如果对这本书有任何问题 |
[10:44] | I’d be happy to answer those. | 我很乐意为大家解答 |
[10:46] | As would I, BoJack Horseman, | 作为金球奖获得者马男波杰克 |
[10:47] | Golden-Globe winning star of the book. | 兼本书作者的我也很乐意 |
[10:49] | If Hank did anything wrong, | 如果汉克真的那么穷凶极恶 |
[10:51] | they wouldn’t let him on TV, right? | 他们就不会让他上电视 不是吗 |
[10:53] | I’m really not here to talk about that. | 我来这儿不是为了谈这事的 |
[10:55] | You women are all the same. | 你们女人都这副德性 |
[10:57] | – Excuse me? – Yeah, you make these | -你说什么 -你发表这样的言论攻击 |
[10:59] | broad accusations to get attention for yourself, | 就是为了博取关注 |
[11:01] | and when you don’t have proof to back it up, you just slink away. | 而当你拿不出证据时 再拍拍屁股走人 |
[11:04] | I’m not slinking away. | 我是不会退缩的 |
[11:06] | I just wanted to say one thing about me. | 我只想说一件有关我的事 |
[11:08] | I text and drive like all the time. What? | 我一直边开车边发短信 又怎样 |
[11:11] | Isn’t that what happened with all those assistants? | 那些助理不就是这样的吗 |
[11:13] | They took his money, | 她们拿走了他的钱 |
[11:14] | and they don’t even care they could be ruining a man’s life. | 而且她们完全不在意是否会毁了这男人的一生 |
[11:17] | What? They ruined his life? | 什么 她们毁了他 |
[11:20] | Diane, You should probably just drop this. | 戴安 你应该打住了 |
[11:21] | Oh, I’m gonna drop it, all right. | 好 我会打住的 |
[11:23] | They don’t even know how much I’m gonna drop it. | 他们都不知道我会多用力的打住 |
[11:25] | The way you said that made it sound like you won’t drop it. | 你说的好像你根本没打算打住一样 |
[11:28] | How dare you spread a narrative that… | 你怎么敢到处乱讲… |
[11:31] | Don’t tell me what to spread. | 我跟我说我要讲什么 |
[11:32] | I’ll spread whatever I want. | 我想和别人讲什么就讲什么 |
[11:33] | It’s called one of the amendments. | 这是不知第几修正案赋予我的权利 |
[11:35] | Ladies, please! Don’t get hysterical! | 女士们 请不要这么歇斯底里 |
[11:37] | – This is completely– – Yeah, hi. | -这完全就是 -大家好 |
[11:39] | I’m Diane’s friend, BoJack. | 我是戴安的朋友 波杰克 |
[11:41] | I came with her. I gotta say I’m opposed to child labor, | 我和她一块来的 我想说我反对非法童工 |
[11:44] | like as a rule, but there are some kinds of labor | 这是必须的 但有些工作 |
[11:46] | that children are just better at. | 儿童更能胜任 |
[11:48] | You ever try to fit into a mine shaft? | 你有试过钻进一个矿井里头吗 |
[11:49] | That is a tight squeeze. What? | 紧得不可思议啊 我说了啥 |
[11:52] | Oh, man, probably gonna get some letters about that, huh? | 我应该会因此收到不少投诉信 对吧 |
[11:55] | I’m so incorrigible. | 我真是无药可救了 |
[11:56] | Everyone’s paying attention to me now! | 大家都听我说 |
[11:59] | Okay, I’m gonna go get a snack. | 好 我要去拿零食吃 |
[12:01] | Anyone else want a snack? | 有人要吃吗 |
[12:03] | No? That’s a no? On the snacks? Okay. | 不吗 没人吗 都不吃零食吗 好吧 |
[12:07] | What do you have against Hank Hippopopalous? | 你凭什么这么指责河马哥汉克 |
[12:09] | Everyone says he’s a really nice guy. | 大家都说他是个老好人 |
[12:11] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[12:12] | That’s exactly the problem. Because he’s so nice, | 这就是问题所在 因为他人太好了 |
[12:14] | people don’t wanna think he’s capable of awful things | 人们都不会觉得他会干坏事 |
[12:17] | so they let him off the hook. | 他就是这样得以摆脱责任的 |
[12:18] | We don’t know what happened. | 我们又不知道事情真相 |
[12:19] | It’s a classic “He said, she said.” | 这是典型的”公说公有理婆说婆有理” |
[12:21] | “He said, they said.” It’s eight different women. | 是”一个公和几个婆” 八个女人啊 |
[12:25] | – Are they all lying? – I mean, probably. We do that. | -她们都在撒谎吗 -有可能 女人嘛 |
[12:28] | At this point, we just don’t know enough to judge. | 就此刻而言 据我们所知还难以下决断 |
[12:30] | Who are these women? Have they ever shoplifted perhaps? | 这几个女的是何方神圣 她们有入室行窃吗 |
[12:33] | Do they wear short shorts? | 她们穿着齐逼小短裤吗 |
[12:34] | Do they drink alcohol? All these things are possible. | 她们饮酒吗 这些都是有可能的 |
[12:36] | We don’t know the facts. | 我们不知道真相如何 |
[12:38] | See, this is part of the problem. | 看吧 这也是问题之一 |
[12:40] | You’re supposed to be a journalist. | 你作为新闻记者 |
[12:41] | You won’t even tell your audience what he’s accused of. | 却连他被指责的罪名都不告诉观众 |
[12:44] | You’re such an expert. Why don’t you tell us? | 你这么清楚这事 干嘛不由你来告诉我们 |
[12:45] | I’m not afraid to say it. | 我不怕让真相大白 |
[12:47] | Eight different women, all former assistants, | 八个女人 都担任过汉克的助理 |
[12:49] | claim that Uncle Hanky took them to a… | 都声称汉克叔叔把她们带到了一个… |
[12:52] | What is Diane doing? | 戴安这是在干什么 |
[12:54] | I know. It’s supposed to be my book tour and she’s upstaging me. | 明明是我的新书签售会 她却抢足我风头 |
[12:57] | Like how it was supposed to be my book. | 这看起来怎么像是我写的书啊 |
[12:59] | Actually, this might be a thing she does. | 事实上 好像这书也是她写的 |
[13:00] | She knows that Hippopopalous is the only thing | 她明知道河马哥是唯一一个 |
[13:02] | keeping my network afloat, right? | 能让我的电视台保持盈利的人 不是吗 |
[13:05] | The same network that employs her husband. | 而这家电视台还是她丈夫工作的地方 |
[13:07] | Why would she do this? | 她这样做是为何 |
[13:08] | Sometimes she just whips herself into a frenzy | 有时候她就是会进入暴走模式 |
[13:10] | and she loses all perspective. Goddamn it, honeydew?! | 变得有点不懂顾全大局 卧槽 白兰瓜 |
[13:13] | Jesus, why does cantaloupe think | 天呐 为什么哈密瓜会觉得 |
[13:14] | every time it gets invited to a party, | 它每次被邀请去个派对 |
[13:16] | it can bring along its dumb friend honeydew? | 都得带上自己那蠢蛋朋友白兰瓜 |
[13:18] | You don’t get a plus-one, cantaloupe! | 你是不准私带同伴的 哈密瓜 |
[13:20] | You need to talk to her. | 你得找她谈谈 |
[13:24] | Wanda, I just got back from a set visit on Contemporary Family. | 旺达 我刚从《现代家庭》的片场回来 |
[13:27] | It’s a disaster! | 那儿糟透了 |
[13:28] | – What? – The kids have gone through puberty. | -怎么了 -孩子们都正处青春期 |
[13:30] | They are rubbing themselves on everything. | 他们看到东西就凑上前摩擦摩擦 |
[13:32] | If it isn’t one thing, it’s ano… | 怎么坏事一件接… |
[13:34] | Just get a hose! | 快拿条水管去浇灭欲火 |
[13:39] | Aha! I went to house to pick up mail for you | 我跑回家帮你把信送了过来 |
[13:43] | like real American Johnny. | 就像”全美强尼”[披萨店]送货上门一样 |
[13:45] | Hey, man. | 给你 |
[13:47] | You know it’s a federal crime to go through someone else’s mail? | 你知道私拆他人信件是联邦重罪吗 |
[13:50] | I do not know your customs, | 我可不懂你们的规矩 |
[13:52] | for I am dirt-poor servant child. | 毕竟我就一又脏又穷的童仆 |
[13:55] | Oh, don’t worry about it. Now walk me through that mail. | 不用担心啦 跟我说说有什么信件吧 |
[13:58] | Death threat for wife, | 有对你妻子的死亡威胁 |
[14:00] | death threat for wife, once more death threat, | 死亡威胁以及死亡威胁 |
[14:02] | and here many monies off for Bed Bath Beyond. | 还有床上用品店寄来的一堆优惠券 |
[14:05] | Seems like great U.S.A. Dream castle! | 看着很美国梦嘛 |
[14:08] | Good Lord, that’s graphic. | 天呐 居然是张图片 |
[14:11] | How would she even fit one of those in there? | 她怎么可能塞得进里面啊 |
[14:12] | Some sort of funnel. Oh, I see, there’s actually an illustration. | 都是些烟囱 我明白了 有图说明做法了 |
[14:15] | Excuse, Dog Dog Peanut Man? | 打扰一下 狗狗花生酱先生 |
[14:18] | This wife, she poke bear, yes? | 你的妻子 她犯了禁忌[戳熊]吗 |
[14:21] | Yeah, I guess she kind of did. | 应该算是吧 |
[14:23] | They have a saying where I am from, which is here. | 我的故乡盛传一句话 也就是这里 |
[14:26] | Bear not like to be poke. | 熊不喜被戳 |
[14:29] | – Bear get angry… – Right. | -它会暴怒如雷… -好了 |
[14:31] | and destroy peasant rebel army | 会用无论老少 |
[14:34] | with fist of fire of which make many, many nightmares | 都视之为梦魇的愤怒铁拳 |
[14:39] | to children and men! | 来摧毁农民的抵抗 |
[14:41] | Todd, I can always count on you to give me the straight dope. | 陶德 你真是一直以来都跟我说真话啊 |
[14:45] | Please don’t ever change. | 千万不要改变这一点 |
[14:49] | Okay, just kill the whole feature. | 好了 原先那些通通不要 |
[14:51] | Replace it with…Oh, I don’t know. | 用什么代替呢…我也不知道 |
[14:52] | What’s Gwyneth doing for Purim? | 格温妮丝[小辣椒]在普林节穿了什么来着 |
[14:54] | Diane? I want you to meet Amanda Hannity, | 戴安 这位是阿曼达·汉尼提 |
[14:56] | editor-in-chief here at Manatee Fair. | 《海牛场》的总编辑 |
[14:58] | The pleasure’s yours. Walk with me, squawk with me. | 认识我是你的荣幸 边走边谈吧 |
[15:00] | That woman can knock a drink | 她的酒量 |
[15:01] | back like a Kennedy at a wake for another Kennedy, | 比两个肯尼迪加起来还要好 |
[15:04] | but damn if she doesn’t get shit done. | 但是其他的她却一事无成 |
[15:06] | No. Yes. Turtleneck. You’re fired. | 不准 批准 龟脖女 你被炒了 |
[15:08] | Um, okay, I wanted to pitch you an exposé on Hank Hippopopalous. | 好 我希望您能发文曝光河马哥汉克 |
[15:12] | I would love to take down Hippopopalous | 我非常乐意打倒河马哥 |
[15:14] | and finally topple the acropolis of monstrous hypocrisy | 最终推倒那道蒙蔽了我们的巨大的 |
[15:17] | that ensconces us. | 伪善之墙 |
[15:18] | Hey, wouldn’t your readers prefer something more relevant? | 你们的读者不会更想看相关的东西吗 |
[15:21] | Like, uh, what to do with all those extra buttons | 比如说 你衬衫上那些多余的扣子 |
[15:23] | that come with your shirts. | 究竟有什么用 |
[15:24] | Amanda, I am so glad | 阿曼达 我真的很高兴 |
[15:26] | you’re throwing your weight behind this. | 你愿意用自己的重量支持我 |
[15:29] | – Oh, I didn’t mean– – You, that dress is hideous. | -我不是说…-你 裙子丑死了 |
[15:31] | Go home, burn it and come back. | 回家烧完再回来 |
[15:33] | When we know what we know about a monster like that | 等我们知道了这样一个怪物的真面目 |
[15:35] | and we still put him on TV every week, | 而我们还继续每周让他上电视 |
[15:36] | we’re teaching a generation of young boys and girls | 我们这是在教导年轻一代的少男少女们 |
[15:39] | that a man’s reputation is more important | 一个男人的名声要比 |
[15:41] | than the lives of the women he’s ruined. | 他毁掉的女人们的生活更加重要 |
[15:42] | Yes, exactly! I feel like I’ve been alone | 对 没错 这几天来 |
[15:44] | in a crazy alternate universe these last few days. | 我一直感到孤立无援 |
[15:47] | Well, you know I got your back, right? | 你知道我会一直支持你的对吧 |
[15:49] | We women have got to stick to– Hey, fruit plate. | 我们女人就应该忠于…喂 果盘 |
[15:52] | No, people don’t want articles about that. | 不 读者不想看这种文章 |
[15:54] | People want life-hacks. | 读者想看创意生活 |
[15:55] | Diane, you need to be strong. | 戴安 你要坚强 |
[15:57] | Everyone is gunning for you. | 大家都把枪口指向你 |
[15:58] | You’re a woman talking out of turn about a man. | 你是一个站出来反对一个男人的女人 |
[16:01] | We’re not supposed to have opinions. | 我们不该有自己的想法观点 |
[16:02] | We’re supposed to smile and look pretty. | 我们就该摆好造型微笑 |
[16:04] | No, this model doesn’t look as pretty as the other one. | 不 这个模特不如之前那个漂亮 |
[16:06] | Can we kill it? | 毙了吧 |
[16:08] | Scarves, not just for necks anymo– | 围巾 不再只装点脖… |
[16:10] | We need to sit you down | 我们需要你去 |
[16:11] | with someone who’s willing to go on the record. | 和某个愿意留下记录的人谈谈 |
[16:13] | I already reached out to all | 汉克的前八位助理 |
[16:14] | eight of Hank’s former assistants. Nothing. | 我全都接触过了 一无所获 |
[16:16] | – What about his current assistant? – You think she’d talk? | -那他的现任助理呢 -你觉得她会开口 |
[16:19] | I don’t know. What do you think, answering machine? | 我不知道 你觉得呢 答录机 |
[16:22] | Hi, my name’s Nicole. I work for Mr. Hippopopalous and, um… | 你好 我叫妮可 我是河马哥先生的助理 |
[16:27] | I really need to talk to someone. | 我非常需要和人谈谈 |
[16:30] | Are you kidding me? With this honeydew right now? Ugh! | 你是在逗我吗 现在说什么蜜汁啊 |
[16:45] | – Nicole? – Mm-hm. | -妮可吗 -是 |
[16:49] | Hello, Diane. | 你好啊 戴安 |
[16:51] | Thank you, Nicole. | 谢谢你 妮可 |
[16:58] | 即将来袭 好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待 | |
[16:59] | Prince Gustav today startled the international community | 古斯塔夫王子今天一举震惊了国际社会 |
[17:03] | when he gave his royal fortune to charity. | 他将自己的皇室财产全部捐给了慈善机构 |
[17:06] | What? Oh, no! | 什么 不 |
[17:07] | And fired his Chief Advisor, | 随后开除了他的首席顾问 |
[17:09] | who can be seen in this file photo | 他的这张资料照片 |
[17:11] | looking vaguely suspicious. | 看起来略显可疑 |
[17:12] | Oh, you idiot! No! | 你这个蠢货 不 |
[17:13] | Big reforms which could lead to sweeping change | 这可能会彻底改变战乱地区的局势 |
[17:16] | in the embattled region, or a precipitous economic collapse. | 或是造成经济的急剧崩溃 |
[17:22] | But back to our main story, what is Diane’s problem? | 我们回归正题 戴安到底怎么回事 |
[17:29] | I’ll say it once, for your article. | 为了你的文章 我只说一次 |
[17:31] | I didn’t do any of those things that you’re accusing me of. | 你指控的那些事 我一件都没做过 |
[17:37] | I wanna be very clear. | 我希望你能明白 |
[17:39] | I’m not meeting you here because I’m scared of you. | 我来见你 不是因为我怕你 |
[17:41] | This is me doing you a favor. | 而是我想帮你一把 |
[17:43] | I think you are scared of me. | 我觉得你就是怕我 |
[17:44] | I’m not a bad guy, Diane, | 我不是坏人 戴安 |
[17:46] | and I truly do believe that. | 而我也坚信这一点 |
[17:47] | Twenty-four hours from now, | 此后24个小时内 |
[17:49] | the news cycle will move on to something else. | 新闻就会播其他的东西 |
[17:52] | I’ll go back to hosting my dance show, | 我会回去主持我的舞蹈节目 |
[17:54] | which employs hundreds of nice, good, hardworking people. | 节目里会出现上百个勤奋上进的人 |
[17:57] | You, on the other hand, are pretty much done. | 另一方面 你彻底玩完了 |
[18:01] | People love me and they’re not gonna forgive you for this. | 大家都喜欢我 他们不会放过你的 |
[18:04] | – This isn’t about me. – If you keep pushing this, | -这不是为了我 -如果你揪着不放 |
[18:06] | you’re gonna drag down the people close to you. | 你会把自己身边的人全都拖下水 |
[18:09] | Look, you had your fun. | 你也玩够了 |
[18:11] | So, why don’t you call it a day and go home to your husband? | 为什么不收工回家 找自己的丈夫呢 |
[18:14] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[18:15] | Sweetheart, everyone knows who I am. | 宝贝 大家都知道我是谁 |
[18:18] | I’m Hank Hippopopalous. | 我是河马哥汉克 |
[18:21] | Who the hell are you? | 而你算老几 |
[18:30] | – So, you got nothing. – I’m not giving up. | -所以你一无所获 -我不会放弃的 |
[18:32] | There’s gotta be someone who will talk. | 一定会有人愿意站出来说话的 |
[18:34] | Oh, listen. I had a conversation with my bosses | 听我说 我和我美国在线 时代华纳 百事 |
[18:37] | at AOL-Time Warner-Pepsico-Viacom-Halliburton-Skynet- | 维亚康母 哈里伯顿 天网 |
[18:40] | Toyota-Trader Joe’s, and we agreed | 丰田 美味乔商店的董事们都讨论过了 |
[18:43] | these kind of stories, they don’t sell magazines. | 这种类型的杂志文章不好卖 |
[18:46] | – Are you seriously killing this? – It’s just not a good time. | -你确定要毙掉它吗 -只是时机不对 |
[18:49] | So, this has nothing to do with the fact | 所以这其实和美国在线 时代华纳 百事 |
[18:51] | that AOL-Time Warner-Pepsico- | 维亚康母 哈里伯顿 天网 |
[18:53] | Viacom-Halliburton-Skynet-Toyota-Trader Joe’s also owns MBN, | 丰田 美味乔商店也有MBN股份 |
[18:56] | and is currently profiting | 而这些公司现在 |
[18:58] | off of Hank Hippopopalous’s good reputation? | 正用河马哥汉克的好名声赚钱无关吗 |
[19:00] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你很沮丧 |
[19:02] | Would you like a Joe-Joe? | 你要来片乔乔饼吗 |
[19:03] | It’s just like an Oreo, but Trader Joe’s style. | 很像奥利奥 不过是美味乔商店的 |
[19:05] | No, I don’t want a Joe-Joe. | 不 我才不要吃乔乔饼 |
[19:07] | Because you’re mad at me, right? | 因为你在生我的气 对吧 |
[19:09] | Not because Joe-Joes taste like garbage? | 不是因为乔乔饼太难吃吧 |
[19:15] | 好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待 | |
[19:17] | So, help me to understand… | 那么帮我理解一下… |
[19:19] | Dog friend’s program is to find what celebrities know? | 狗朋友的节目是为了发现名人都知道什么 |
[19:23] | – Yep. – So, is torture? | -对 -所以会拷问吗 |
[19:26] | We don’t torture people in America, Todd. | 在美国 我们不会拷问别人的 陶德 |
[19:29] | That’s called one of the Amendments. | 这是《修正法案》里的一条 |
[19:31] | No, of course. | 原来如此 |
[19:32] | In America, you do not know to suffer. | 在美国 你们不知痛苦为何物 |
[19:35] | You eat your cheesy pizza, you drink your ade of gator. | 你们吃芝士披萨 喝鳄鱼果汁 |
[19:39] | This life is nice for visit but no way for live. | 这种生活适合旅行 不适合生存 |
[19:43] | I go now. Back to palace! | 我要走了 起驾回宫 |
[19:48] | Sounds great, Todd. See you tomorrow. | 听起来挺不错的 陶德 明天见 |
[19:55] | So, they hated the skorts idea, huh? | 所以他们不喜欢短裙那个想法吗 |
[19:57] | No, I didn’t pitch your skorts idea. | 不 我没提短裙的想法 |
[19:59] | Hey, Diane! | 戴安 |
[20:00] | Why don’t you shut your stupid ugly face?! | 别拿你这张丑脸出来丢人了 |
[20:02] | Don’t you talk to her like that! | 不许这么和她说话 |
[20:04] | Yeah, don’t listen to that guy, Diane. | 对 别听他的 戴安 |
[20:06] | I say you should shut your stupid pretty face. | 要我说 是别拿你这张美脸出来丢人了 |
[20:09] | This is not over. When people hear what– | 这事没完 等大家听到… |
[20:10] | Give it a rest. It’s over. You lost. | 行了 结束了 是你输了 |
[20:13] | – How could you say that? – What are you doing here? | -你怎么能那么说 -你这是在干什么 |
[20:15] | I mean, what is your endgame in all of this? | 最后你能有什么好处 |
[20:18] | You don’t actually believe Hank’s innocent, do you? | 你不会相信汉克是清白的吧 |
[20:22] | Of course not, but that doesn’t matter. | 当然不是 但这不重要 |
[20:24] | You’re not gonna beat this guy. | 你打不赢他的 |
[20:25] | I– | 我… |
[20:28] | – What? – Todd? | -怎么回事 -陶德 |
[20:29] | BoJack! Thank God you found me. | 波杰克 谢天谢地你找到我了 |
[20:31] | I thought I would never see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[20:33] | We’re in the middle of something. | 我们正在说事呢 |
[20:34] | I got mixed up in some bad stuff | 我被牵涉进了非常不好的事 |
[20:37] | and a genocide may or may not have been perpetrated in my name. | 一次种族灭绝差点就以我的名义发生了 |
[20:41] | Maybe you heard about it on the news? | 你从新闻上看到了吗 |
[20:43] | No, most of the news has been about Diane and Hank Hippopopalous. | 没有 新闻大部分是关于戴安和河马哥汉克的 |
[20:46] | What? Why? This is really serious. | 什么 怎么会 这可是正事 |
[20:49] | Oh, of course your thing is serious | 当然 你的事就是正事 |
[20:51] | and my thing is just a dumb feminist trying to get attention | 我的事就只是一个傻逼女权主义者 |
[20:53] | by attacking a famous man, is that it? | 想通过攻击著名男人博取关注吗 |
[20:55] | Uh, what? No. | 什么 不是 |
[20:57] | – Eat shit, Diane! – You eat shit! | -吃屎去吧 戴安 -你才去吃屎 |
[20:59] | Diane, obviously Todd doesn’t know what you’re talking about. | 戴安 陶德显然不知道你在说什么 |
[21:01] | He spent the last few days at Burning Man | 过去几天他都在火烧节或者什么上 |
[21:03] | or whatever getting high. | 一直嗨着呢 |
[21:04] | No! That’s not what happened at all. | 不是 根本不是那样的 |
[21:06] | A stranger just told me to eat shit. | 一个陌生人刚让我去吃屎 |
[21:08] | I don’t understand why you can’t be on my side about this. | 我不懂为什么这件事上你不能站在我这边 |
[21:11] | I am on your side. | 我站在你那边啊 |
[21:12] | And I’m telling you you’re not gonna win this thing. | 我跟你说 你赢不了的 |
[21:14] | Also, P.S., when have you ever been on my side? | 还有 你什么时候站在我这边过 |
[21:18] | – I am always on your side. – Really? | -我一直都站在你那边啊 -真的吗 |
[21:20] | Like when you wrote that book? Was that you being on my side? | 比如你写那本书时 那是站在我这边吗 |
[21:23] | You’re not still mad about the book. | 你不会还在生那本书的气吧 |
[21:25] | You manipulated me and completely took advantage of– | 你把我玩弄于股掌之上 完全占了… |
[21:27] | Guys? There is a very fragile alliance | 各位 科茨和欧文斯之间的 |
[21:30] | between the Cords and the Ovians. | 同盟关系真的很脆弱 |
[21:32] | If we don’t do something– | 如果我们不做点什么… |
[21:34] | – Todd, nobody cares. – Nobody cares, Todd. | -陶德 没人关心 -没人关心 陶德 |
[21:35] | Everything I did was to help you tell the story | 我所做的一切都是为了帮你说出 |
[21:38] | I knew you wanted to tell. | 你想说出的故事 |
[21:40] | You got everything you wanted because of that book. | 因为那本书 你得到了想要的一切 |
[21:43] | You were a joke, now people take you seriously. | 你之前就是个笑话 现在大家正经对待你了 |
[21:46] | You were out of work, now you got your dream role. | 你之前失业 现在拿到了梦寐以求的角色 |
[21:48] | Okay, yes. All of that is true. | 没错 你说的都对 |
[21:50] | But also, you were my friend and you hurt my feelings. | 但你也是我的朋友 你伤害到我的感情了 |
[21:54] | And it’s weird that you never apologized for that… | 而且很奇怪 你从没跟我道过歉 |
[21:57] | and that you still won’t. | 你到现在都不道歉 |
[21:59] | Well… I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. | 抱歉我伤害到你的感情了 |
[22:03] | – Are you? – Yes, actually. I am. | -真的吗 -真的 我真的抱歉 |
[22:08] | I didn’t want to do that | 我也不是故意的 |
[22:09] | and I probably could have handled things better. | 或许我该把这件事处理得更好 |
[22:11] | I definitely should have. I’m sorry. | 我应该处理得更好的 对不起 |
[22:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:18] | But this is bigger than you and me. | 但这件事比你我的事都大 |
[22:19] | And I need you in my corner now | 现在我需要你支持我 |
[22:21] | because I don’t have anybody else. | 因为我没有其他人了 |
[22:25] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:27] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[22:30] | I’m in your corner. | 我支持你 |
[22:32] | Guys, earlier, some general asked me if it was “A go” | 两位 之前有个什么将军问我 |
[22:37] | …on “That thing we talked about”? | “我们说的事””行不行” |
[22:38] | And I said, “Yes.” And he said, | 我说行 他说 |
[22:40] | “God help us all” And left the room. | “上帝保佑我们所有人” 之后就走了 |
[22:43] | Now I’m not sure that was the right answer. | 现在我不确定是不是该答应了 |
[22:48] | So, then I called Wayne to see | 所以然后我就打电话给韦恩 |
[22:49] | if I could write a story for Buzzfeed. Here’s the good news: | 问他能不能在嗡食网上发篇文章 好消息是 |
[22:51] | They’ll publish anything. | 他们什么都让发 |
[22:54] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[22:56] | Yeah, of course. What’s up? | 当然了 怎么了 |
[22:57] | I asked you, really nicely, not to make a big thing out of this. | 我非常友好地请求你 不要小题大做了好吗 |
[23:03] | – Yeah, I know, but someone– – Had to say something, right? | -我知道 但总得有人 -站出来说点什么对吧 |
[23:07] | And that someone had to be you? | 那个人非得是你吗 |
[23:10] | Because… why? | 因为 为什么啊 |
[23:12] | I really don’t get it. | 我真的不懂 |
[23:14] | What is accomplished by | 你在这件事上出头 |
[23:15] | you being the one to take a stand on this? | 到底有什么好处啊 |
[23:19] | Mr. Peanutbutter– | 花生酱先生 |
[23:20] | This game show is a really big deal for me. | 这次的游戏节目对我真的很重要 |
[23:23] | And I know that sounds stupid to you, and small. | 我知道你会觉得我很蠢 而且无足轻重 |
[23:27] | But I need this to go well, and I can’t… | 但我需要让这个节目顺利播下去 我不能… |
[23:30] | Those are death threats. | 这些都是死亡威胁 |
[23:32] | People want to murder my wife | 有人想谋杀我妻子 |
[23:34] | because of what she’s saying on the news | 就因为她在新闻上 |
[23:36] | about something that she has nothing to do with. | 针对一些与她无关的事说的话 |
[23:39] | “You can’t. You stupid, ugly can’t.” | “你个不要子 你个傻逼丑八怪不要子” |
[23:42] | – Yeah, that doesn’t say “Can’t.” – Oh. | -上面写的不是”不要子”吧 -好吧 |
[23:44] | God, you know, you’d almost be safer in Cordovia. | 天哪 你去科尔多维亚可能会更安全 |
[23:49] | Yeah, maybe I should go to Cordovia. | 或许我应该去科尔多维亚 |
[23:51] | I’m obviously not making a difference here. | 反正我在美国也没什么用 |
[23:53] | Actually, maybe you should. | 可能你还真应该去 |
[23:55] | Go feel good about yourself and do your important work. | 去实现自己 做你认为重要的事 |
[23:59] | And maybe some space might be good for us. | 我们分开一段时间可能对谁都好 |
[24:04] | You don’t really want me to go, do you? | 你不是真想让我去吧 |
[24:08] | Why does it suddenly matter what I want? | 我想怎样重要吗 |
[24:17] | Flight 57, Cordovian Airlines, now boarding. | 57号航班 科尔多维亚航空 现在登机 |
[24:21] | Hank, I have to ask, did you do it? | 汉克 我问一下 你到底做了吗 |
[24:24] | No, I did not. | 我没有做 |
[24:26] | Well, that’s good enough for me. | 这样对我来说就够了 |
[24:28] | Coming up, Kanye West claims | 下面一条 坎耶·维斯特声称 |
[24:30] | to hate Thin Mints. Our panel is outraged. | 讨厌巧克力小点心 公众愤怒了 |
[24:33] | Hating Thin Mints? Is he legally insane? | 竟然讨厌巧克力小点心 他疯了吗 |
[24:36] | You can bet we’ll get into this further in the next hour. | 接下来一小时我们会详细播出这件事 |
[24:38] | This is the only thing I care about now. | 这是我目前唯一关心的事 |
[24:45] | Smile. | 要微笑哦 |