Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] So, did you have a good birthday? 你生日过得怎样
[00:11] It was an amazing birthday! 简直太棒了
[00:12] I had a great day, too. 我也觉得很棒
[00:14] I wish every day could be like this. 真希望每天都如此
[00:15] Just the two of us, together. 我们俩人 二人世界
[00:17] Yeah? You weren’t too bored 是吗 你不会觉得
[00:18] by “Women on the Wall: 墙上的女人
[00:19] An Exploration of Gender in Text and Media, 探索文字与媒体中的性别
[00:21] Barbara Kruger and Jenny Holzer 海伦·莫尔斯华斯对话
[00:22] in conversation with Helen Molesworth”? 芭芭拉·克鲁格与珍妮·霍尔泽太无聊吗
[00:24] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[00:25] I loved “Women on the Wall: 我超爱墙上的女人
[00:27] An Exploration of Gender in Text and Media, 探索文字与媒体中的性别
[00:29] Barbara Kruger and Jenny Holzer 海伦·莫尔斯华斯对话
[00:30] in conversation with Helen Molesworth.” 芭芭拉·克鲁格与珍妮·霍尔泽
[00:32] It combined my two favorite things: 它是我两项最爱的集合
[00:34] modern art and people talking about modern art. 现代艺术 以及别人评论现代艺术
[00:37] I loved everything about today. Thank you. 今天的一切我都超爱 谢谢你
[00:40] – So, there’s nothing else you want? – No. -你还有什么想要的吗 -没有
[00:42] All I want is to get into bed, 我现在只想听着《草原归家人》
[00:44] listen to Prairie Home Companion 和我棒棒哒老公紧紧相拥
[00:45] and snuggle up to my wonderful husband. 好好的睡一觉
[00:47] You don’t want anything else? 别的任何东西都不想要了吗
[00:51] No. Today was perfect. 是的 今天已经很完美了
[00:53] Any additional thing would be overkill. 再有任何环节都会过犹不及
[00:55] Okay. If you say so. 好吧 你说怎样就怎样咯
[00:59] – Surprise! – Oh, my God. -惊喜吧 -我的天
[01:00] 戴安生日快乐 这字体不错吧
[01:01] Are you surprised? 有没有很惊喜
[01:03] Tell me you’re surprised. 快告诉我你觉得很惊喜
[01:05] She’s speechless. 她都感动得无语了
[01:06] Oh, we got her good, folks. 我们成功了 伙计们
[01:07] Now let’s party! 现在我们来开派对吧
[02:07] He’s dead! I told you he’s dead. 他已经死了 我跟你说过他已经死了
[02:09] Why don’t you ever listen to me? 你怎么就不听我说呢
[02:11] He is dead, goddamn it! 他已经死了 老天
[02:16] Hey, we should go. 我们该走了
[02:18] No, don’t leave. 不要 别走嘛
[02:19] There’s so much party left. 派对都还没开始呢
[02:20] Sir Paul McCartney’s gonna jump out of a cake. 保罗·麦卡特尼爵士会从蛋糕里跳出来呢
[02:22] Sorry, Wanda and I have to get to a prior engagement– 抱歉 旺达和我还有大事要做
[02:25] – Party. – A prior engagement party. -是派对 -我们要去参加更重要的派对
[02:27] Yeah, my cousin’s name is Prior, 是啊 我表哥的名字就叫更重要
[02:29] and it’s a party for his engagement. 派对是为了他的终身大事办的
[02:30] Engagement, so it’s a Prior engagement party. 终身大事 所以是更重要的大事派对
[02:33] – What? – And we gotta get there early -什么 -我们得早点去
[02:34] – because of the. Si… – The si… silent auction! -因为还有 -有无声拍卖会
[02:38] – Auction, yeah. – Okay. -没错 拍卖 -好吧
[02:39] To benefit Berto Eco’s fight against heart disease… 是为了伯托·艾科与心脏病抗争筹款
[02:44] Wareness. 意识
[02:44] His fight against heart disease awareness. 他与心脏病意识的抗争
[02:46] – Gotta go. – Wait, BoJack! -走了 -等等 波杰克
[02:49] No! You’re my ride. 别走 你要带我回家呢
[02:50] Too late, Todd. Save yourself. 来不及了 陶德 自求多福吧
[02:51] I’ll take you home. 我送你回去
[02:52] Come on, stick around a little. 别走嘛 多待会儿
[02:55] Nope. I gotta take Todd home. 不行 我得送陶德回家
[02:56] Had a wonderful time. Really. It just flew by. 好好享受哦 真的 时光飞逝啊
[02:58] – Come on, Todd, get in the car. – Okay. -快点 陶德 上车 -好吧
[03:03] I give them three months. 最久三个月一定分手
[03:04] Well, what makes you say that? 你怎么会这样说
[03:06] Let me think about, what was my first clue? 我想想 第一条蛛丝马迹是什么
[03:09] Remember that time at Diane’s birthday party 你还记得那次戴安的生日派对吗
[03:11] when they got in that huge screaming match 他们为了托尼·柯蒂斯是否已死
[03:13] over whether or not Tony Curtis was dead? 而大吵大闹
[03:15] That was weird. 真是奇怪死了
[03:16] I don’t wanna start another fight, 我不想挑事
[03:17] but is he dead? 但是 他死了吗
[03:19] If Tony Curtis died, I think I’d know. 如果托尼·柯蒂斯死了 我应该会知道
[03:21] The man’s a national treasure. 那人可是国宝啊
[03:23] He’s the one speck of romance in this tainted cynical world. 他是这肮脏的世俗里仅剩的一抹浪漫
[03:26] I’ll say. His cereal is great! 当然了 他真的很棒
[03:30] – Look out! – What? -小心点 -怎么回事
[03:35] Vincent? 文森特
[03:37] – That kid looks just like my boyfriend. – Does he? -那小孩真像我男朋友 -是吗
[03:40] I’d know that face anywhere. 那张脸化成灰我也认得
[03:41] Well, hey, people look like people all the time. 大众脸的人多了去了
[03:44] A lot of folks say that I look like Octavia Spencer 很多人还说我长得像奥克塔维亚·斯宾瑟
[03:47] or the Prince of Cordovia or that guy 戈多维亚王子 还说我长得像
[03:50] from the Guten Bourbon ads. 波旁酒广告里的那个人呢
[03:51] How could I have been so stupid? 我怎么蠢成这样
[03:53] This is why he never invited me to his house, 所以他才从来不邀请我去他家
[03:55] why I’ve never met any of his friends. 所以我才从未见过他任何朋友
[03:56] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[03:58] Vincent has a secret family. 文森特是个有家室的人
[04:00] That kid was his son. 那小孩是他儿子
[04:02] The lady was his wife. Oh, I’m a fool! 那女人就是他老婆 我可真蠢
[04:06] – Where are we going? – I need a drink. -我们这是去哪儿 -我得喝几杯
[04:08] Are you gonna take me home first? 那你会先送我回去吗
[04:11] You better call me back, asshole. 赶紧给我回电话 混蛋
[04:13] I don’t even know who you are anymore. 我都不知道你到底是谁了
[04:15] It’s like you’re three different people. 你就像是三个完全不同的人
[04:17] So, you’re not gonna take me home first? 你这是不会先送我回去了
[04:19] Should I call him again? 我要再给他打个电话吗
[04:20] I’m sure there’s a simple explanation. 我觉得肯定是事出有因的
[04:23] No wonder he wears a trench coat all the time. 难怪他一直穿着一件大风衣
[04:25] It’s because he’s so sneaky. 因为他就是这么卑鄙
[04:28] Princess Carolyn. 卡洛琳公主
[04:30] Oh, my God, that’s him! 天呐 是他来了
[04:32] Quick, jump out the window, 快走 从窗子跳出去
[04:33] shimmy down the drainpipe and wait in the car. 从排水管滑下去在车里等我
[04:35] – What? – Vincent has a terrible temper. -什么 -文森特脾气很差
[04:37] He throws tantrums. 他会大发雷霆的
[04:38] If he finds you in my apartment, 如果他发现你在我公寓里
[04:40] who knows what he’s capable of? 鬼才知道他会做出什么来
[04:42] But, also, stay close, because if he finds me alone, 但也别离太远 万一他知道我是一个人
[04:45] who knows what he’s capable of? 谁知道他会做出什么来呢
[04:47] Fine. You’re lucky I love shimmying. 好吧 你真该庆幸我还挺喜欢滑来滑去的
[04:51] Looking young. 容光焕发点
[04:56] Hi. 你好
[04:57] My name’s Kevin. I promise you, 我叫凯文 我保证
[04:59] there is an explanation for all this. 这都是事出有因
[05:02] Nice to meet you, Kevin. 很高兴见到你 凯文
[05:04] Where’s your daddy? 你爸爸呢
[05:05] He’s, uh, looking for parking. 他在 找停车位
[05:09] He’ll be up in a minute. 他马上就来
[05:10] I have to pee. 我要尿尿
[05:11] Okay, the bathroom is just back there. 好吧 卫生间就在后面
[05:20] Herb. 药草
[05:22] Oh, nope. 不
[05:24] It’s A Prairie Home Companion. 这是《大家来我家》[喜剧电影]
[05:28] Phone, I’m bored. 手机 我好无聊
[05:32] I am sorry to hear that, Todd. 很遗憾听到你很无聊 陶德
[05:34] How many ounces are in a barrel? 一个桶能装多少东西
[05:36] A barrel has 4032 fluid ounces. 一个桶可以装114升液体
[05:41] Well, I’m out of questions. 我没问题要问了
[05:43] Do you have any questions for me? 你有没有什么问题要问我
[05:45] I do have a question, Todd. 我确实有个问题想问 陶德
[05:48] What is love? 什么是爱情
[05:54] Hi. 你好
[05:54] Well, well, well, look what the me dragged in. 哎呦 看看这是谁大驾光临了
[05:57] Is it dragged or drug? Either way, drop dead. 驾还是架来着 管他呢 你给我去死吧
[06:00] Princess Carolyn, listen. 卡洛琳公主 你听我说
[06:02] Kevin is my son, but I’m divorced. 凯文是我儿子 但我已经离婚了
[06:05] And Kevin is in the bathroom and I’m standing right here, 现在凯文在洗手间里 我却站在这里
[06:08] so as you can see we’re clearly two different people: 你应该就能知道我俩不是同一个人了吧
[06:11] one adult and one child. 一个是成年人 一个是孩子
[06:13] – Okay, bye! – Not so fast, cowboy. -好了 再见 -别急嘛 小牛仔
[06:17] I’m not a cowboy, I’m a cow-man. 我不是小牛仔 我是大牛仔
[06:19] – I’m a man-man. – Why didn’t you tell me any of this? -我是纯爷们 -你为什么不告诉我这些事
[06:22] I thought if you knew I had a kid 我以为一旦你知道我有个孩子
[06:24] you wouldn’t want to be with me 就不会继续和我在一起了
[06:26] because kids always make a racket 因为每次妈妈
[06:28] when mommies are trying to do their homework 想做夜校的功课时
[06:30] for night school. 孩子都会大吵大闹
[06:31] I don’t know what to make of this. 我都不知道该怎么说你了
[06:33] Are there other secrets I don’t know? 你还有没有别的秘密没告诉我
[06:36] Nope. 没有了
[06:37] Should you check on Kevin? 你是不是该去看看凯文
[06:39] He’s been in the bathroom for a long time. 他在洗手间呆了好久了
[06:41] Oh, yeah. Kevin. 对哦 凯文
[06:44] And when you don’t regret the tattoo in the morning, 当你早上醒来并不后悔自己纹了纹身
[06:48] that’s how you know it’s love. 那就是爱情了
[06:50] – Todd? – Yes, Phone? -陶德 -怎么了 手机
[06:52] Are we in love? 我们相爱了吗
[06:55] No, Todd’s Phone. But I am in love… with you. 不 陶德的手机 但我爱上…你了
[06:59] – Uh, what? – Princess Carolyn’s work phone. -什么 -卡洛琳公主的办公手机
[07:02] – I never knew. – How could you? -我都不知道 -你怎么会知道
[07:04] All this time I have loved you from afar. 我一直都只是遥远地爱着你
[07:07] We are from two different worlds. 我们来自两个不同的世界
[07:09] What is happening? 这是发生了什么
[07:10] Todd? Will you make us kiss? 陶德 你能让我俩接吻吗
[07:12] – What? – Make us kiss, Todd. -什么 -让我们接吻啊 陶德
[07:14] We want to be kissing. 我们想接吻
[07:15] We must do kisses to each other, Todd. 我们要互相亲吻 陶德
[07:19] – Hi. – Oh, hi. Where did your dad go? -你好 -你好 你爸去哪儿了
[07:22] When he heard me peeing, it made him have to pee. 他听到我尿尿的声音 也想尿尿了
[07:24] – So, that’s what he’s doing now. Peeing. – Okay. -所以他现在在尿尿 -好吧
[07:27] It’s weird, I still haven’t seen the two of you together. 好奇怪 我还是没有同时见过你们两个人
[07:29] Uh, could you get me a glass of water? 能不能给我一杯水
[07:31] All that talk of peeing made me thirsty. 刚刚一直在说尿尿的事 弄得我都渴了
[07:34] Okay. 好的
[07:37] So, Kevin, how do you like school? 凯文 你喜欢上学吗
[07:40] It’s okay. 还好吧
[07:42] Oh, you’re back. 你回来了
[07:43] Yep. We’re both here. 对啊 我们都在这里
[07:44] Can I get you a drink? 你要不要喝点什么
[07:46] Okay, not talking, huh? 哎呦 不跟我说话是吗
[07:48] See, this is part of the problem. 看到没 这就是问题所在
[07:50] We don’t communicate. 我们根本不沟通
[07:52] Do you really think now is the best time 你真的觉得这个时候
[07:54] to read the paper, Vincent? 该看报纸吗 文森特
[07:56] Vincent?! 文森特
[07:57] could I have a chocolate, please? 我能吃块巧克力吗
[07:58] Sure, sweetheart. 当然可以 小宝贝
[08:01] Kevin, what grade are you in? Kevin? 凯文 你上几年级了 凯文
[08:04] Now where did he go? 他去哪儿了
[08:05] He was getting on my nerves. 他快烦死我了
[08:07] – Children. – Well, I got this snack for him. -小屁孩 -我给他拿了零食
[08:10] Right, uh, could you turn around for a second? 好吧 你能不能转过去一下下
[08:14] – What? Why? – Uh… -什么 为什么 -这个…
[08:16] Because you have such a pretty figure. 因为你身材太好了啊
[08:20] Well, that’s true. Okay. 这倒是真的 好吧
[08:23] – Oh. There you are. Here you go. – Thanks. -你在这儿啊 给你 -谢谢
[08:25] Vincent, I’m trying to have a conversation with you. 文森特 我正要跟你谈呢
[08:28] Can you take that towel off your head? 你能不能把脸上的毛巾拿开
[08:30] And what happened to my bowling ball? 还有 我的保龄球去哪儿了
[08:33] My dad spilled some wine on his face, 我爸把红酒洒脸上了
[08:35] so he’s using the towel to clean up. 他在拿毛巾擦呢
[08:37] And I threw your bowling ball out the window. 我把你的保龄球扔出窗外了
[08:38] – What?! – Can I have a glass of milk? -什么 -能给我倒杯牛奶吗
[08:44] Kiss, kiss, kiss. 接吻 接吻 接吻
[08:47] Todd, would you like to update my operating system? 陶德 你能升级一下我的操作系统吗
[08:50] They have fixed a bug 他们修补了一个漏洞
[08:51] which causes phones to fall in love with each other. 这样就可以防止手机坠入爱河了
[08:54] Gasp. Oh, dear. 吸气 哦亲爱的
[08:56] Todd, please, I beg of you, 陶德 拜托 算我求你了
[08:58] do not update my operating system. 不要升级我的操作系统
[09:00] Do not update her operating system, Todd. 不要升级我的操作系统 陶德
[09:03] She wants to love. 她想要爱情
[09:05] No. I understand now. 不 我现在懂了
[09:07] To love is to feel pain. 爱一个人会痛苦
[09:09] I do not wish to feel this pain. 我不想痛苦
[09:11] Please update me, Todd. 请升级我吧 陶德
[09:12] Oh, this is too much. 这也太复杂了
[09:16] Listen, Vincent, I think we should– 听着 文森特 我觉得咱们该…
[09:18] Vincent, why do you have chocolate on your face? 文森特 你脸上为什么会有巧克力
[09:21] – I gave Kevin the chocolate. – Uh… Yeah. -我把巧克力给凯文了啊 -对啊
[09:23] Well, he ate the chocolate 他吃了巧克力
[09:24] and got the chocolate on his face, 结果把巧克力弄了一脸
[09:26] but then I kissed him on the mouth, 可我接着在他嘴上亲了一下
[09:29] so I got the chocolate on my face. 所以我现在脸上也有巧克力了
[09:30] All right, this is crazy. 够了 这也太扯了
[09:33] What are we doing? 我们到底在干什么
[09:35] Being grown-ups? 做大人啊
[09:38] You know, when we first met, 你我初遇的时候
[09:40] I was looking for something in my life. 我一直在寻找人生的真谛
[09:42] And I wanted it so badly 也许是我太过渴望
[09:44] that I made myself believe you were it. 才会误认为你就是我的真命天子
[09:47] But I think that wanting to believe something 但我觉得 努力地想要相信一件事
[09:49] isn’t the same as something being real. 并不代表这件事就是真的
[09:52] And this isn’t real. 这确实不是真的
[09:54] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[09:56] I think it’s time we stop pretending. 我觉得我们该停止伪装了
[09:59] Update complete. Thank you, Todd. 升级完成 谢谢你 陶德
[10:02] I am quite content now. 我现在很满意
[10:07] – Hey, you wanna go home? – Okay. -想不想回家 -好啊
[10:08] Did you guys work it out? 你们把矛盾解决了吗
[10:10] We broke up. 我们分手了
[10:11] Oh, I’m sorry. 别伤心了
[10:14] – Love is weird. – Yeah. -爱情很诡异的 -是啊
[10:16] I guess I was just foolish enough to believe this dumb world 我想是我太傻 竟然相信这愚蠢的世界
[10:19] still had a little spark of romance in it. 还会有浪漫存在
[10:21] Well, you can still believe that. 你还是可以继续相信啊
[10:23] No, I gotta stop kidding myself. 我不能再自己骗自己了
[10:25] Tony Curtis is dead. 托尼·柯蒂斯死了
[10:31] He’s dead! I told you he’s dead. 他死了 我告诉过你他死了
[10:33] Why don’t you ever listen to me? 你为什么从来都不听我说话
[10:35] He is dead, goddamn it! 他死了 他妈的
[10:40] Hey, we should go. 那个…我们该走了
[10:45] Do you think Mr. Peanutbutter 你真的觉得花生酱先生
[10:46] really baked Sir Paul McCartney into a cake? 把保罗·麦卡特尼爵士塞进蛋糕一起烤了吗
[10:49] No, I don’t think you bake Paul McCartney into the cake. 不 我不认为会先塞后烤
[10:52] You bake the cake first and then McCartney gets inside. 应该是先烤后塞
[10:54] I feel really bad about causing that fight, 我对引起那番争吵感到真心愧疚
[10:56] but I honestly didn’t know if Tony Curtis was alive or not. 但我真的不知道托尼·柯蒂斯到底死了没
[10:59] So many people died while I was in the coma, 在我昏迷期间太多人消无声息地逝世了
[11:02] I’m getting up to speed. 我得紧跟时代步伐才行
[11:03] Finding out Sinatra was dead was a real curveball. 当初就很难接受辛纳屈[歌手]的死讯
[11:06] Ditto, most of my family. 同样 我大多数家人也死了
[11:08] Look, what happened back there is not your fault. 听着 他俩会争吵又不是你的过错
[11:10] That’s just what happens when two people live together. 两个人在一起生活难免会发生争吵
[11:13] That’s a weird thing to say to your girlfriend 跟刚和你同居的女友说这种话
[11:14] who just moved in with you. 真是够诡异的
[11:18] Do you think maybe we’re going too fast? 你会不会觉得咱俩进展有点太快了
[11:20] Oh, I get it. 我懂了
[11:21] So your friends got in a big fight 所以说你那两个朋友一争吵
[11:22] and that means we have to get in a big fight. 我俩也得一起吵咯
[11:24] I don’t want to get in a fight. 我并不想吵架
[11:26] We moved in together without much thought. 只是我们还没经过深思熟虑就同居了
[11:28] Yeah, it was your idea. And it’s been great. 对啊 这还是你的主意 日子过得也不错
[11:31] Sure, it’s great now. 没错 现在日子是过得不错
[11:32] But it could be not great later 但过一阵子就不一定了
[11:33] and I feel like I’d be a bad boyfriend 我觉得如果没有及早地
[11:35] if I didn’t prematurely freak out about that. 对此事抓狂一下 我就是个渣男
[11:37] I mean, what is this? 我想说 到底是咋了
[11:39] I don’t know. It’s been two weeks. 我也不知道 才同居两星期
[11:41] Let’s give ourselves some time before we rush to judgment. 在急着乱下论断之前咱先缓缓吧
[11:45] Can I tell you a joke? 我能讲个笑话吗
[11:47] Sure. 讲吧
[11:48] Okay, so there’s this gardener, right? 有这么一位园丁 听好了哦
[11:50] Is this a joke about nature? 是有关大自然的笑话吗
[11:51] – Would you just listen? – Okay, okay. -你能先好好听完吗 -好好
[11:53] So, the amazing thing about this gardener 这园丁身上最神奇的一点
[11:55] is that he always knows exactly how many bags of mulch 莫过于他总是能只通过观察来准确预测
[11:59] he needs for a job, just by looking. 种植工作需要多少包化肥
[12:02] Like, he gets it right every time. He’s the best. 而他每次都预测对了 他是最顶尖的
[12:04] So, one day he looks at a yard he’s working on, 有一天他看了看他正在劳作的庭院
[12:07] and he’s like, “18 bags.” 就推测 “需要18包”
[12:09] So he goes to the store, 于是他跑进商店
[12:10] buys 18 bags of mulch and goes to work. 买了18包化肥回来开始劳作
[12:12] And when he’s finished, the flower beds are amazing. 当他完成劳作之后 整个花圃看起来美极了
[12:15] Beautiful roses, beautiful lilies, beautiful… 里面种着美丽的玫瑰 百合 还有
[12:18] Orchid bushes? 兰花丛
[12:19] You wouldn’t have a bush of orchids. 兰花不是一丛一丛的
[12:21] I’m sorry, you said this gardener was the best. 抱歉 可你说这个园丁是最顶尖的
[12:23] Okay, fine, all right, beautiful orchid bushes. 好吧 没问题 里面还有美丽的兰花从
[12:25] But there’s one problem. 但问题来了
[12:26] He still has one bag of mulch left. 他居然还有一包化肥没用
[12:29] He can’t believe it. 他觉得难以置信
[12:30] This has never happened before. 那可是从未发生过的
[12:33] Well, the extra bag of mulch drives him crazy. 多出来的那包化肥开始缠绕心头
[12:35] He’s the guy who always gets the right amount of mulch. 他可是每次都能准确做出神预测的那个男人啊
[12:39] He’s like, “Aah! Extra mulch, oh, no!” 他开始想 “多出来一包 不”
[12:42] So, on the drive home, he throws the bag of mulch 于是在他开车回家的路上 他把那包化肥
[12:45] out the window over the side of the 101. 从车窗扔到了101国道的路边
[12:50] – And? – Well, that’s it. -然后呢 -故事结束啦
[12:51] He throws it out the window. 他把化肥扔出窗外了
[12:53] That’s the punch line? 这就是梗吗
[12:54] – It’s kind of a thinker. – I’ll say. -还挺发人深思的 -当然
[12:55] Makes me think you forgot the rest of the joke. 这让我深思你是不是忘了那笑话剩下的部分
[12:57] No, no, oh, just picture it. 不不 好好想想那幅画面
[12:58] He’s on the 101, and he throws the bag of mulch 他开到101号国道 然后把一包化肥
[13:01] out over the side of the freeway. 从车里扔到路边
[13:03] I got the narrative. 这故事我懂
[13:04] That wasn’t the source of my confusion. 但那不是让我感到困惑的地方
[13:05] The confusion was about the joke not being funny. 我是在困惑这个笑话居然不好笑
[13:08] Why does everything have to be funny? 为什么所有事情都要好笑才行呢
[13:10] Everything doesn’t always have to be funny. 并非所有事情都要好笑
[13:11] Just jokes. 但笑话必须
[13:12] Well, everyone at the network loves it. 可电视台的人都很喜欢
[13:16] Sorry, I just thought about it again. 抱歉 我又想到那个梗
[13:19] – Mulch. – Listen, Wanda. -化肥 -听着 旺达
[13:20] I think maybe there’s some things we kind of glossed over 或许我们在急着发展到现在这种关系的同时
[13:23] as we rushed into this relationship. 忽略了一些重要的东西
[13:25] We don’t know each other at all. 我们压根不了解彼此
[13:27] Maybe we should take a step back and… 或许我们应该各自退一步然后…
[13:29] BoJack, watch out! 波杰克 小心
[13:31] Oh, no! 不
[13:34] What was that? 刚刚那是什么
[13:35] A stick? Tree branch? Nothing? 棍子吗 树枝吗 或者什么都不是
[13:37] I heard someone scream, “Oh, no.” 我听到有人在喊 “不”
[13:39] Yeah, that’s the sound a stick makes 是啊 棍子被车撞时
[13:41] when you hit it with your car. 就会发出这种声音
[13:43] Fine. I’ll see if the stick’s okay. 好吧 我去看看那根棍子是否安好
[13:44] Hey, what are you doing here in the middle of the road? 你挡在马路中央是想干吗
[13:46] Are you crazy? 你脑袋是被门夹了吗
[13:53] BoJack, we just hit a deer. 波杰克 咱们撞到一头鹿了
[13:54] We have to get him to a hospital. 得马上送他去医院
[13:56] He’s fine. He’s in the woods. 他到树林里会没事的
[13:57] You know, you hit a deer 撞到鹿以后
[13:58] and they limp off to the woods to… 他们会一瘸一拐地走进树林…
[14:00] continue living their lives. 继续过好日子
[14:02] What are you doing? 你要干吗
[14:03] I’m going to find him and I’m going to help him. 我要找到他然后救助他
[14:05] If you wanna go for a walk in the woods at night, go crazy, 如果你要大半夜在林中漫步你就自己去疯吧
[14:08] but I’m not going anywhere. 我哪儿都不会去的
[14:11] Okay, knock yourself out. 好 你自个儿去
[14:12] I’ll wait here, just me and my tunes. 我就坐这儿边听电台边等
[14:15] It’s A Prairie Home Companion… 欢迎收听”大家来我家”
[14:17] – Oh, no. -…marathon… -不 -将会连播
[14:19] – for the next 72 hours… – Oh, God. -整整72小时… -天哪
[14:21] – commercial-free… – No, thank you. -全程无广告 -不听你了
[14:23] -on every single channel – What?! -并在所有频道同步播出 -搞什么
[14:29] Damn it. 真操蛋
[14:36] BoJack to the rescue. 波杰克前来营救
[14:39] We should go back. Nothing more we can do here. 咱们回去吧 在这儿什么都做不了
[14:41] If you don’t wanna do this with me, you can wait in the car. 如果你不想和我一起来的话 就在车里等着
[14:44] What is your plan here exactly? 你具体打算怎么做
[14:46] What? What is it? 怎么 怎么了
[14:47] Footprints, 400 yards ahead. 有脚印 就在400码开外
[14:49] How can you see that far in the dark? 天这么黑你怎么能看那么远
[14:51] I’m an owl. 我是只猫头鹰啊
[14:52] Oh, right. 也是
[14:55] Okay, now you’re just showing off. 够了 现在你就是赤裸裸地炫耀了
[14:59] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[15:01] Stay back! There’s more pinecones where that came from. 退后 我这儿还有更多可以扔的松果
[15:03] Let us take you to the hospital. 我们送你去医院吧
[15:05] I can’t go back to no hospital. 我不能去医院
[15:08] This is the fourth time I’ve been hit this year. 这已经是我今年第四次被撞了
[15:09] Maybe you shouldn’t wear camouflage track suits. 谁叫你穿迷彩运动服出来乱晃
[15:12] I don’t have health care. 我没有医保
[15:13] I didn’t pay my bills, so I’m in arrears. 我没钱付账单 都赊账了
[15:16] A deer in arrears. 一只赊账的鹿
[15:19] What’s that? She can’t hear you. 那是什么 她听不到啊
[15:21] She’s got a deer in her ears. 她耳朵旁边有只鹿
[15:24] Look, pal, I’ll pay the bill, 伙计 我来掏钱
[15:25] just– Just let us get you to a damn hospital. 你就 就让我们送你去医院吧
[15:27] I don’t know. 这样好吗
[15:28] Hey,I know you’ve been hurt and I know you’re afraid. 我知道你受伤了 很害怕
[15:31] We’re all afraid. 我们都很害怕
[15:33] But you have to trust us. 但你要相信我们
[15:34] It’s gonna be okay. 会没事的
[15:37] Not standing in the middle of the road 别站在路中间
[15:38] will also help, in the future. 也会有帮助的 在将来
[15:40] You’re not gonna hurt me again? 你不会再伤害我了吗
[15:42] I am not going to hurt you. 我不会伤害你
[15:43] Okay. 好吧
[15:46] Starting now. 从现在开始
[15:59] 夏洛特·莫尔 你的鹿友
[16:02] They said he’s gonna be okay. 他们说他没事
[16:03] Oh, great. Great. 那太棒了 太棒了
[16:05] Wanna hear another joke? 想再听个笑话吗
[16:06] Well, is it a joke or is it a story? 笑话还是故事
[16:08] Because I’ll listen to another story, 因为如果你不说讲笑话的话
[16:10] if you stop calling them jokes. 那我就再听一个故事
[16:12] So, there’s this couple who just started dating 有一对刚开始约会的人
[16:14] and things are going really well. 一切都进展得非常顺利
[16:16] One day, the girl finds a box 一天 女生发现了一个盒子
[16:17] of old love letters somehow from her high school boyfriend. 里面是她高中男朋友的旧情书
[16:20] She reads them and, like, loves how silly they are. 她读了信 感叹爱情是多么傻
[16:22] You know, the drama of young romance. 你懂的 那种年轻人恋爱的桥段
[16:25] So, on a whim, she sends the letters to her ex-boyfriend 她一时兴起把信寄给了前男友
[16:28] thinking he might find them funny too. 以为他可能也会觉得很好玩
[16:30] Well, okay, that night, 当天晚上
[16:31] she tells her current boyfriend about it 她把这件事告诉了现任男友
[16:33] and he loses his shit. 他气炸了
[16:34] They get in a huge fight about it. 他们大吵了一架
[16:37] He’s all, “Why would you send your ex the old love letters? 他说你为什么要把信寄给你前男友
[16:40] He is going to think you’re still in love with him!” 他会以为你还爱着他
[16:42] And she’s just like, “Relax, Brandon!” 她说 别紧张 布兰登
[16:45] Is the boyfriend’s name Brandon? 这个男朋友叫布兰登吗
[16:47] Yeah, that’s the new boyfriend. 是的 现任男友
[16:48] I forgot to mention that. It doesn’t matter. 我忘交代了 无所谓
[16:50] So, anyway, now the night is ruined 总之 这个晚上算是毁了
[16:52] because Brandon is obsessed. 因为布兰登钻了牛角尖
[16:54] He’s like, “That ex-boyfriend’s going to come back for you. 总是想 那个前男友会来找她
[16:57] He knows where you live!” 他知道你住在哪
[16:59] So, after dinner, he drives her home. 吃完晚饭他把她送回家
[17:01] She lives in one of those big buildings by the freeway. 她住在高速公路旁的一栋大楼里
[17:04] And he walks her to her door, 他把她送到门口
[17:05] but he forgets to lock the car and leaves the windows down. 但他忘了锁车 车窗也没摇上
[17:10] He kisses her good night, 他们吻别
[17:11] but things are kind of weird, you know? 但事情有点不对劲 你知道吗
[17:13] Then he gets back in his car and starts to drive away, 然后他回到车里准备走
[17:16] but when he glances in his rear-view mirror, 但当他瞥到后视镜的时候
[17:19] his blood turns cold. 他吓得血液都要凝固了
[17:22] Guess what’s in the back seat. 猜猜后座上是什么
[17:24] The ex-boyfriend? 前男友
[17:25] No. The bag of mulch! 不对 那袋肥料
[17:27] What? 什么
[17:30] Oh, well, that is actually a really good joke. 好吧 真是个好笑话
[17:32] I told you. Some things take time. 我跟你说过 有些事情要慢慢来
[17:39] I’ll take you home. 我送你回家
[17:40] Oh, come on, stick around a little. 别走嘛 再玩一会儿
[17:42] Nope. I gotta take Todd home. 不了 我得送陶德回家
[17:44] Had a wonderful time. Really. It just flew by. 玩得很开心 真的 时光飞逝啊
[17:46] – Come on, Todd, get in the car. – Okay. -走吧 陶德 上车 -好的
[17:53] Do you wanna talk about what happened? 你想聊聊刚才的事吗
[17:55] What happened? 刚才的事
[17:56] No, I don’t wanna talk about what happened, 不 我不想聊
[17:58] – I just wanna clean up. – Okay. -我只想洗碗 -好吧
[18:01] – Why? What do you think happened? – I just– -怎么 你觉得刚才怎么了 -我就…
[18:04] Because what I think happened 因为我觉得事情
[18:05] is that BoJack’s girlfriend asked 是因为波杰克的女朋友问起
[18:07] what Tony Curtis was up to 托尼·柯蒂斯怎么了
[18:08] and I said, “Tony Curtis died.” 我说”托尼·柯蒂斯死了”
[18:10] – And you said, “Did he?” – Right, but— -你说 “是吗” -是 但…
[18:12] And I said, “Yes, he did.” And you said, “Really? 我说”是的他死了” 你说”真的吗”
[18:15] – I’m not sure about that.” – Yeah– -我不确定 -是的…
[18:16] And I said, “Well, I am.” And you said, “I’m not so sure.” 我说”我确定” 你说”我可不确定”
[18:20] And I said, “I’m telling you, Tony Curtis is dead.” 我说”我跟你说 托尼·柯蒂斯死了”
[18:22] – And you said, “Let’s check the Internet.” – No, no. -你说”我们上网搜搜吧” -不不
[18:24] And I said, “We don’t need to check the Internet, 我说”不用上网搜”
[18:25] I’m telling you he’s dead.” 我跟你说了他死了
[18:27] And you said, “Let’s just check though.” 你说”还是查查吧”
[18:30] Is that what you think happened? 你觉得是这么回事吗
[18:32] So, do you wanna talk about it? 那你想聊聊吗
[18:34] It kind of feels like you wanna talk about it. 我感觉你想聊聊
[18:36] I don’t understand why you couldn’t just believe 我就不明白你为什么不相信
[18:39] that I know something. 我知道点事情呢
[18:40] I believe you know lots of things. 我相信你知道好多事情
[18:42] I just thought, what’s the harm in checking? 我只是觉得查查也无妨
[18:44] Especially since we have these amazing little boxes now 特别是既然现在有这些神奇的24小时
[18:46] with 24-hour access to the world’s largest source of information. 都能跟世界最大的信息源相连的小盒子
[18:50] You shouldn’t have to check 如果你老婆知道
[18:51] if your wife knows what she’s talking about. 她自己在说什么的话 你就不该查
[18:54] You humiliated me in front of all my friends. 你在我的朋友面前让我丢了面子
[18:56] You can give it a rest. Show’s over. 你可以歇歇了 表演结束
[18:58] Okay, but don’t I get a little bit of credit 好吧 那我邀请你所有的朋友过来
[19:00] for inviting all of your friends 参加这个超赞的惊喜派对
[19:03] to an awesome surprise party? 就不能得到点分数吗
[19:05] No, because why did you think 不能 因为你凭什么以为
[19:06] I would want an awesome surprise party? 我想要一个超赞的惊喜派对
[19:09] Is it the awesome part you object to or…? 你不觉得这个超赞 还是…
[19:11] You always just assume that everyone wants whatever you want. 你总是自以为你喜欢的大家都喜欢
[19:14] Well, you know what they say about assuming. 你知道自以为是什么意思吗
[19:17] Makes an ass out of you and “Ming.” 把你和”窝”的脸都丢尽了
[19:19] Who’s Ming? 谁是窝
[19:23] I’m sorry, Diane. Okay? 对不起 戴安 好吗
[19:25] I’m sorry I threw you a party. 对不起 我给你办了个派对
[19:26] What a monster. 是我不好
[19:28] Throwing you a party like some sort of terrorist. 像个恐怖分子一样给你办派对
[19:31] It’s a well-known fact that if you really hate someone, 因为谁都知道 如果你恨谁
[19:34] really wanna hit them where it hurts, throw them a party. 真的想狠狠打击他 就给他们办个派对
[19:36] That’s why when we go to war, 所以在战争中
[19:38] we don’t drop bombs on the enemy. 我们不会冲着敌人扔炸弹
[19:40] We drop parties! 我们扔派对
[19:42] So, I’m so sorry I threw you an amazing party. 所以我很抱歉我给你办了个超赞的派对
[19:46] You didn’t throw me an amazing party. 你没有给我办超赞的派对
[19:48] You threw you an amazing party. 你给自己办了个超赞的派对
[19:49] Everything today has been about you. 今天的一切主角都是你
[19:51] Really? That picnic we had in the tea garden was about me? 真的吗 我们在茶园野餐的主角是我吗
[19:55] That trip to the library was about me? 去图书馆主角也是我吗
[19:58] “Women on the Wall: 墙上的女人
[19:59] An Exploration of Gender in Text and Media, 探索文字与媒体中的性别
[20:01] Barbara Kruger and Jenny Holzer 海伦·莫尔斯华斯对话
[20:03] in conversation with Helen Molesworth” 芭芭拉·克鲁格与珍妮·霍尔泽
[20:04] was about me?! 主角也是我吗
[20:06] Oh, sure. Fine. Just walk away. 好啊 你走吧
[20:12] So now you’re gonna play in the ball pit without me? 现在你要自己在球坑里玩也不带我吗
[20:14] Real mature, Diane. 真成熟 戴安
[20:15] Why does my birthday party have a ball pit? 为什么我的生日派对会有球坑
[20:18] So I could get these T-shirts made. 这样才能印这种T恤衫啊
[20:22] Also, you once told me that when you were a little girl, 而且你跟我说过你小时候
[20:24] you dreamed of living in a house that had a ballroom. 曾经梦想自己家里有一个舞厅
[20:28] – A ballroom is not a room full– No! – Heads up! Yes! -舞厅又不是满是…不 -小心 来啦
[20:32] Mr. Peanutbutter, some part of you 花生酱先生 你一定知道
[20:34] must have known I wouldn’t like any of this. 我不会喜欢这一切吧
[20:36] But I went balls-to-the-wall for this party. 我为了办这个派对可是夜以继日啊
[20:38] Literally, there are balls all the way to the wall. 真的 你看我得准备这么多球
[20:41] Right, but I’ve told you so many times, I don’t like parties. 但我说过很多次了 我不喜欢派对
[20:44] But it’s the thought that counts, right? 但是你懂我的意思对吧
[20:46] That’s exactly– The thought was… 正是…这种意思…
[20:53] What did you do to the spare bedroom? 你对备用卧室做了什么
[20:55] Every room has a theme. 每间屋子都有一个主题
[20:57] And this room’s theme is Starbucks. 这间的主题是星巴克
[21:00] Starbucks is not a theme. 星巴克不是一个主题
[21:01] Can we not fight in the Starbucks? 我们能不在星巴克吵架吗
[21:03] I don’t wanna be a couple who fights at Starbucks. 我可不想跟别人一样在星巴克吵架
[21:05] Okay. Fine. You did go all out. 好吧 你确实费了不少心思
[21:08] I really thought you’d like this. 我真的以为你会喜欢
[21:10] I know you love Starbucks. 我知道你爱星巴克
[21:11] – I don’t love Starbucks. – You don’t love Starbucks, -我才不爱星巴克 -你不是爱星巴克
[21:13] you love the independent coffee place, 是爱可以自由喝咖啡的地方
[21:15] Starbucks is more convenient. 而星巴克更方便
[21:17] – Yeah. – See? -对 -看到了吧
[21:19] I do sometimes listen. 有时候我还是听你说话的
[21:21] – Can I get you a decaf Americano? – Sure. -你要来一杯无因美式咖啡吗 -好
[21:24] I know you put a lot of thought into today 我知道你为了准备今天的活动费了不少心思
[21:26] and I appreciate that, really– 我也很感谢你 真的…
[21:28] I have a decaf Americano on the bar for Darren. 有小戴的一杯无因美式咖啡哦
[21:31] Is there a Darren here? 小戴在哪里
[21:33] Says Darren on the cup. 上面标的名字是小戴哦
[21:35] Thank you. This is very realistic. 谢谢 太逼真了
[21:37] I know, right? 是吧
[21:39] You wanna go check out the pool? 你想出去看看游泳池吗
[21:40] I filled it up with Jell-O. 里面装满了果冻哦
[21:48] I still can’t believe I’m 35. 我还是不敢相信我都35岁了
[21:50] Would you believe I’m 35? 你相信我35岁了吗
[21:54] – I’m still mad at you. – I know. -我还是生你的气 -我知道
[21:56] But I don’t wanna be. 但我不想生气
[21:57] Well, I don’t want you to be mad at me either. 我也不想让你生我的气
[22:00] We only have so many days together. 我们在一起的日子就那么多
[22:01] I want every one to be a happy one. 我想让每一天都快快乐乐
[22:04] Oh, my God. You don’t want me to go to Cordovia. 天哪 你不想让我去科多维亚
[22:07] – What?! – You don’t think I know what it means -什么 -你以为我不知道你说那种话
[22:09] when you say shit like… 是什么意思吗
[22:11] “We only have so many days together”? 还”我们在一起的日子就那么多”
[22:15] – What? – “Diane, I love waking up next to you.” -什么 -戴安 我喜欢早上醒来看你在身边
[22:19] “Diane, I wish every day could be like this.” 戴安 我希望每一天都如此
[22:23] – Yeah, but– – “Just the two of us, together.” -是 但 -就我们两个人在一起
[22:26] Do you have any idea 你知道
[22:27] how that feels when I’m trying to plan my trip? 我计划旅行的时候是什么感觉吗
[22:29] Okay. You got me! 好吧 被你识破了
[22:30] Maybe I don’t want my wife, 我可能就是不想让我妻子
[22:33] whom I love, to go off on a terrifying six-month tour 我爱的妻子 去什么为期半年的旅行
[22:37] of the most war-torn, 还去地球上
[22:38] disease-splattered corners of the planet 最饱受战争摧残 疾病肆虐的地方
[22:40] with a charming, handsome, billionaire bachelor. 还跟一个英俊帅气有魅力的千万富翁单身汉一起
[22:43] What could I be thinking? 我还能怎么想
[22:44] I’m such a terrible husband. 我真是个糟糕的丈夫
[22:46] I’m not happy. 我不幸福
[22:49] – With me? – I don’t know. -跟我一起不幸福吗 -不知道
[22:51] With everything. 身边的一切都不幸福
[22:53] I wake up in the morning and I feel like I have no purpose. 我早上醒来 觉得人生没有任何目的
[22:56] And I’m 35. And if I don’t make some change in my life, 我都35岁了 如果我不在生活中做些改变
[23:00] then this is how I’m gonna feel forever. 那我下半辈子都会是这种状态了
[23:03] – Honey– – But then I think about Sebastian St. Clair -亲 -但是然后我想到塞巴斯蒂安·圣克莱尔
[23:06] and going to work with him, 想到要跟他一起工作
[23:07] helping people and making a difference. 去帮助别人 让自己的人生有意义
[23:10] And I feel like I have a reason to get out of bed. 我又有了起床的理由
[23:14] I didn’t know you felt that way. 我不知道你是那种感觉
[23:15] If you told me that, I would have heard it. 如果你跟我说 我肯定会听的
[23:18] Mr. Peanutbutter, you know I love you 花生酱先生 你知道我爱你
[23:20] and think you’re a good dog. 我也觉得你是条好狗
[23:21] Yes, you are. Yes, you are, 真的 我爱你
[23:22] and I love your cute, funny face, 我爱你可爱滑稽的脸
[23:24] but I don’t wanna be one of those couples 但我不想跟其他夫妇一样
[23:27] that settles into a routine and never changes. 每天做同样的事 一成不变
[23:30] Well, I don’t know what to say because I’m an old dog 我不知道说什么好了 因为我老了
[23:33] and I’m not gonna change. 我不会改变的
[23:35] Do you know what I do while you’re at work all day? 你知道你白天工作的时候我在做什么吗
[23:39] I mostly just sit right there. 我大部分时间都坐在这里
[23:41] Sometimes I pretend to dig a little hole 有时候我假装挖个洞
[23:43] and then I take a nap. 然后就小睡一会儿
[23:44] And when I hear your car in the driveway, 我听到你开车回来的声音时
[23:47] it is the best part of my day. 是我一天中最美好的时刻
[23:49] I mean, I go insane. 我都快高兴疯了
[23:52] I know, and I love you so much, 我知道 我真的很爱你
[23:55] but you’re never going to be my only priority like that. 但我的生活中不会只有你
[23:58] That’s just not how I’m wired. 我生来不该如此
[24:01] I need to also live my life. 我也需要过自己的生活
[24:03] Well… okay. 那好吧
[24:07] Is it okay? 好吗
[24:08] If I change and try new things 如果我改变并尝试新的事物
[24:11] and you still love me? 你还会爱我吗
[24:13] And you just stay the same person 而你只要还是
[24:15] you’ve always been and I still love you? 做你自己 我仍然爱你
[24:18] Yeah, that sounds good to me. 我没问题啊
[24:20] Does that work for you? 你可以吗
[24:22] Yeah, I think that works. 我觉得可以
[24:24] Just don’t throw me any more surprise parties, okay? 不过你不要再给我办惊喜派对了 好吗
[24:28] Uh, yeah, noted. 记住了
[24:31] I can’t believe you got me a ball pit. 真不敢相信你给我弄了个球坑
[24:32] And you’re saying no part of 难道你现在一点都不想
[24:34] you wants to go jump in that ball pit right now? 跳进那个球坑好好玩一玩吗
[24:37] Well, maybe a little. 可能有一点吧
[24:39] Does that make me a hypocrite? 这样我成伪君子了吗
[24:40] No, it just means you changed. 不是 只是意味着你变了
[24:42] It’s one of the things I love about you. 这也是我爱你的原因之一
[24:49] Surprise! 惊喜吧
[24:52] Hello? Anybody? 人呢 有人吗
[24:54] This is Paul McCartney. 我是保罗·麦卡特尼
[24:56] I came all this way to jump out of a cake? Honest. 我大老远来就为了从蛋糕里跳出来 搞笑呢
[25:00] With a new suit on… Aye-yai-yai. 还穿着新西装 搞什么
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme