Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] This is from BoJack H. BoJack is nine years old. 来信人是九岁的马男波杰克
[00:08] “When I grow up, I want to be like you. 他写道”等我长大 也想像你一样
[00:10] And I think I’m on the right track. 我觉得这个选择[赛道]是对的
[00:11] Get it? Track? 懂了吗 赛道
[00:12] Because horses run on tracks and you are a horse. 因为马跑在赛道上 而你是一匹马
[00:15] And I am a horse. Do you get it? 我也是一匹马 你懂了吗
[00:17] Do you get my joke about the track?” 懂我这个赛道笑话了吗”
[00:19] Okay, there’s a whole page of this. 好吧 这一整页都是在问你懂没懂
[00:20] Should I write him, tell him I get it? 我该回信告诉他我懂了吗
[00:22] He goes on. “My question for you is: 他又写道 “我想问你的是
[00:24] I am a good kid and I like to play, 我是个好孩子 也喜欢玩耍
[00:27] and I like to go to school, but sometimes I get sad. 喜欢上学 但有时候我会伤心
[00:30] What do you do when you get sad? 你伤心的时候会做什么
[00:31] Oh, big stud, running off to gallivant with your fillies. 杀千刀的 和小母马逛街回来了吗
[00:36] Is that to impress me? I can smash a dinner plate, too. 要吓唬老子吗 老子也会摔宴会盘
[00:40] That’s a salad plate, you peasant. 那是沙拉盘 你这匹土马
[00:41] I thought these were salad plates. 我以为这些是沙拉盘呢
[00:44] – Those are saucers. – Why do we even have saucers? -那些是茶托盘 -我们干嘛要茶托盘
[00:47] We don’t drink tea. 我们根本不喝茶
[00:48] Those saucers are for entertaining! 那些茶托盘是买来玩的
[00:51] Oh, yeah? Well, I’m exit-taining. 是嘛 那我”不玩”了
[00:54] Do you get it? 你听懂了没
[00:57] But, uh, seriously, folks. Right? 说真的 各位 是这样对吧
[01:02] Don’t sit so close to the TV, it’ll make you cruel. 别坐得离电视太近 会让你变得残忍无情
[01:08] You know, I was beautiful before I got pregnant. 你知道吗 我怀孕前可漂亮了
[01:12] I know. 我知道
[01:14] You ruined me, BoJack. 是你毁了我 波杰克
[01:16] I know. 我知道
[01:17] You better grow up to be something great 你最好长大了有一番成就
[01:19] to make up for all the damage you’ve done. 补偿你的所有过错
[01:22] I will. 我会的
[01:26] Okay, enough me being a great mom. 好了 慈母说教结束
[01:28] I’m gonna go hide your father’s heart medication. 我得去把你爸的心脏病药藏起来
[01:31] Enjoy your dumb little TV show. 看你的小破电视节目吧
[02:30] The first thing is, you gotta believe that change is possible. 首先 你要相信一切改变皆有可能
[02:35] You have to tell yourself every day: 你必须每天告诉自己
[02:37] “I can change and I will change.” “我能改变 我会改变”
[02:40] – I can change and I will change. – Louder. -我能改变 我会改变 -大声一点
[02:41] 旧蠢的生活 全新的心态 安德鲁·J·亨氏
[02:43] I can change and I will change. 我能改变 我会改变
[02:46] I still can’t hear you. 还是听不见
[02:47] You’re an audiobook. 你只是本有声书 嚣张个屁啊
[02:49] “I’ve got a new attitude.” “我有个积极的心态”
[02:51] That’s what your face should be saying to 每天早晨走在街上时
[02:53] everyone you pass on the street. 你都该让别人看到这样的面貌
[02:56] We call that the PANTS approach. 我们称之为PANTS法
[02:58] P A N T S P-A-N-T-S.
[03:00] People all need to see. 大家都要看到
[03:03] People all need to see. 大家都要看到
[03:05] Yeah, a little to the right. No, house right. 再往右一点 不 是往下场门方向
[03:08] That’s an acting term. It means left. I’m an actor. 那是表演术语 是左边的意思 我是演员
[03:14] No. 不
[03:16] BoJack, why did I wake up in an alley? 波杰克 为什么我醒来时发现被扔到小巷去了
[03:19] I had to get rid of the old couch, Todd. 我要把旧沙发扔掉 陶德
[03:21] While I was sleeping on it? 非要在我睡在上面的时候扔吗
[03:22] The couch was a metaphor for my old attitude. 那沙发是我旧心态的象征
[03:24] My audiobook told me 有声书说
[03:25] I had to let go of the burdens of my life sofa. 我必须丢掉我的”沙发”重担
[03:28] Oh, you know what? Maybe it was “My life so far.” 你知道吗 也许他是说”人生”重担
[03:31] I feel like you could’ve woken me up first. 我怎么觉得你可以先叫醒我呢
[03:33] Todd, no one can wake anybody else up. 陶德 没人可以叫醒别人
[03:35] You need to wake yourself up. 你必须自己叫醒自己
[03:37] I don’t know if I trust this new guy. 我和这个新家伙不熟
[03:40] I’m just gonna go sleep in your car. 我还是去你车里睡吧
[03:41] – Uh-oh. I think someone needs a FAB. – A FAB? -不 我觉得有人需要一个FAB -什么FAB
[03:44] FAB, stands for fresh active BNA. F A B 意思是积极的BNA
[03:46] – BNA? – Brand-new ATTITUDE. Try to keep up. -什么BNA -全新的ATTITUDE 听仔细了
[03:49] ATTITUDE stands for attention to– ATTITUDE是指关注…
[03:51] Did you also get rid of my stuff? Where’s my duffel bag? 你把我的东西也扔了吗 我的行李呢
[03:54] I value you. Hashtag “Thank you for being a friend.” 我很重视你哦 打标签”谢谢你做我的朋友”
[03:57] Hashtag “PANTS.” 打标签”大家都要看到”
[04:00] You got to conquer that hill. 你必须征服这座山
[04:03] The hill is a metaphor. 山是一种象征
[04:05] Everything is a metaphor. 万物都是象征
[04:07] – You are literally a metaphor. – Oh, my God. -其实你也是一种象征 -我的神啊
[04:11] Oh, my God, this is the worst. 我的神啊 太糟糕了
[04:12] This feels awful. 感觉太差了
[04:14] Why does anybody run? 怎么会有人跑步啊
[04:15] On your right. 你右边就有一个哦
[04:20] And she had no idea that her boyfriend was the strangler. 她根本不知道她男友就是杀手
[04:25] I guess some people just see what they wanna see, 有些人只看得见他们想看见的东西
[04:27] right, Vincent? 对吧 文森特
[04:29] – Yeah. – Hey, Princess Carolyn. -是啊 -你好 卡洛琳公主
[04:31] I gotta go. One of my dumb-ass clients is here. 我得挂了 我最蠢的客户之一来了
[04:33] Just out for a jog, thought I’d say hello. 只是出来跑步 顺便打个招呼
[04:35] I jog now. 我现在开始跑步了
[04:36] You jogged here from Laurel Canyon? 你从月桂谷跑来这吗
[04:38] I drove, but I moved my arm a bunch, 我开车来的 但我一直在挥动手臂
[04:40] so the Fitbit counted the miles. 所以运动手环也把这算进了公里数
[04:42] Uh, someone named BoJark Hoseman is here? 有一位犸男波夹克先生来访
[04:45] Thank you, Stuart. 谢谢 斯图尔特
[04:46] Also, your coffee is coming late. 还有你的咖啡会”晚点”到
[04:49] – Just like you ordered. – I said “latte.” -按你的要求 -我是说”拿铁”
[04:51] Ah. Well, I wrote down “late,” So that’s what it’s gonna be. 我记下来的是”晚点” 所以就按我写的来吧
[04:56] What happened to Laura? 劳拉去哪了
[04:57] Assistants are like Belushi brothers. 助理就像贝鲁西兄弟[演员]
[04:59] Good ones leave too soon, bad ones never go away. 好的走太早 坏的走不掉
[05:01] It’s a beautiful day, though, right? 今天还是美好的一天 对吧
[05:03] Every morning is a miracle. 每个早晨都是一个奇迹
[05:05] Hashtag “Miracle.” Hashtag “Every morning.” 打标签”奇迹” 打标签”每个早晨”
[05:07] Hashtag “Every morning is a miracle.” 打标签”每个早晨都是一个奇迹”
[05:08] Hashtag “BoJack thoughts.” 打标签”波杰克随想”
[05:10] I’m glad you found your bliss, BoJack. 恭喜你找到精神寄托 波杰克
[05:12] But are you ready for your first day on set tomorrow? 但你真的准备好明天的首日拍摄了吗
[05:14] You mean, am I amped? Because I am so pumped. 你是指我兴奋起来了吗 其实我已经跃跃欲试了
[05:17] This Secretariat movie is a big deal. 《一代骄马》电影是笔大生意
[05:19] Please do not blow it. 千万别搞砸了
[05:21] Why would I blow it? 凭什么说我会搞砸
[05:23] I have a brand-new attitude. 我有了全新的心态
[05:24] You know, when I won that Golden Globe last month, 我上个月拿金球奖的时候
[05:27] I went to a very dark place. 我陷入了黑暗低谷
[05:29] I was in a hole. 我陷入了黑洞
[05:30] And I realized, 接着我意识到
[05:31] “I can wallow in this hole or I can change.” “要么被黑洞吞没 要么改变自己”
[05:34] While I was tempted to go with the former, 虽然我倾向于前者
[05:35] sometimes the only way out of a hole is a latter. 但有时唯一的出洞之路是后者[在后面]
[05:39] – No pun intended. – You clearly intended that pun. -没有双关语的意思哦 -你明显是双关的意思
[05:42] Princess Carolyn, you gotta believe in the AHP of TPE. 卡洛琳公主 你必须相信TPE的AHP
[05:47] Uh-uh. I’m not asking. 我不想问
[05:48] The awesome healing power– 超强的治愈能力
[05:49] – I am not asking. – –of total positive energy. -我不想知道 -完全正能量的
[05:51] You should probably leave 你也许应该走了
[05:53] because I’m about to pretend to get a phone call. 因为我要假装接电话了
[05:55] Hello? No, he’s still here. 你好 不 他还在这
[05:58] No, he’s not taking the hint somehow. 不 他还是没有明白我的暗示
[06:03] Honey, where’s my bandana? 亲爱的 我的大手帕呢
[06:06] You chewed it up, we had to throw it away, remember? 你把它嚼碎了 只能扔了 还记得吗
[06:08] No, not that one. 不 不是说那条
[06:10] The one with the bones on it. 上面有骨头样子的
[06:12] With the meat juice stains? The one I wore to the Emmys. 还沾上了肉汁 我穿去参加艾美奖的
[06:15] I don’t know. I gotta go. BoJack’s gonna be here any minute. 不知道 我得走了 波杰克马上就来了
[06:18] Did you check the hall closet? 你找过客厅衣柜了吗
[06:20] I can’t see anything in this stupid thing. 戴着这玩意我什么都看不到
[06:23] I know, Mr. Peanutbutter. 我明白 花生酱先生
[06:24] But the doctor says you gotta keep it on for one more week. 但医生说你得再戴一星期
[06:31] I look like an idiot. 我看起来跟白痴一样
[06:32] You look very responsible. 你看起来非常靠谱
[06:35] Is the bandana doing anything? 大手帕能让我好看点吗
[06:39] Hey, work buddy, first day on the job, huh? 同事你好啊 上班第一天对吧
[06:42] Hashtag “Great day to start fresh at a new job, 标签”美好的一天从新工作开始
[06:44] sincerely, BoJack.” 真诚的 波杰克”
[06:45] – @Diane. – Can’t believe you wanted to carpool. -呼叫戴安 -不敢相信你要拼车
[06:48] Gotta save the planet, Diane. 总得拯救地球 戴安
[06:49] Hey, is that BoJack Horseman? 这不是马男波杰克吗
[06:51] I really don’t know because I have no peripheral vision. 骑士我也不知道 因为我看不到周围的东西
[06:53] Going off of smell here. Folks. 连嗅觉都要丧失了 各位
[06:55] Mr. Peanutbutter, how the hell are you? 花生酱先生 你还好吗
[06:57] Loving it, buddy. Loving life. 热爱我的生活 老兄
[06:59] Brother, I am right there with you. 兄弟 我支持你
[07:00] I got a brand-new attitude and I am also loving life. 我有崭新的姿态 我也热爱生活
[07:03] Diane, look at us. A couple life-lovers over here. 戴安 看我们 一对热爱生活的人
[07:07] Is that a new cone? Looking sharp, PB. 你这是新头套吗 看起来真精神 小酱
[07:10] It is a new cone. Is it really obvious I’m wearing a cone? 是新头套 能一眼看出我戴头套吗
[07:12] Didn’t notice. Because you’ve got the smile of a winner. 根本发觉不了 因为你有着王者的笑容
[07:15] – What’s going on? – I have to wear the cone -怎么回事 -我得戴着头套
[07:17] so I don’t gnaw on the stitches I had to get 才不会咬到我上周
[07:19] when I punched a mirror last week. 砸碎镜子而缝的针口
[07:21] I got drunk and thought my reflection was another dog. 我喝多了以为我的映像是另外一条狗
[07:25] I was so mad at that other dog. 我被那只狗气疯了
[07:27] He was wearing my clothes. 他穿着我的衣服
[07:29] We’ve all been there, brother. 我们都经历过那种事 兄弟
[07:30] I don’t understand what’s happening. 我还是不知道发生了什么
[07:32] Did someone say something to the left of me? 有人在我左边说话了吗
[07:34] Diane, sweetheart, is that you? 戴安 宝贝 是你吗
[07:35] Hey, why don’t we just us two schedj a hang for this ‘kend? 这末不如就我们两人安排个活动吧
[07:38] “‘Kend” is how I say weekend now. 我现在管周末叫”末”
[07:40] Uh, I love that. 太好了
[07:41] And I got a pair of tix to the ‘Stones show this ‘kend. 这末我有两张石演的门票
[07:44] – Wanna go? – The Rolling Stones? -想去吗 -滚石乐队吗
[07:46] What? Oh, no, no, no. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. 什么 不不 超大声合唱团
[07:50] You know I’m not really familiar with that outfit, 我并不怎么了解那帮人
[07:52] but I do love trying new things. 但我愿意尝试新鲜事物
[07:53] – Who are you? – Anyway, we gotta get to work. -你到底是谁 -总之我们要上班了
[07:56] It was really great talking to you, Mr. Peanutbutter. 和你聊天很开心 花生酱先生
[07:59] All right, break a leg, good buddy. 好吧 祝你好运 好伙计
[08:01] Diane, BoJack’s ready to go. 戴安 波杰克准备走了
[08:03] Where are you, sweetheart? Are you ready? 你在哪宝贝 准备好了吗
[08:06] The house is a metaphor for a home. 房屋是家的象征
[08:09] Happiness is a metaphor for change. 幸福是改变的象征
[08:12] Happiness is a metaphor– 幸福是…
[08:13] – Where are we going? – Oh, my God. -我们要去哪 -吓我一跳
[08:20] BoJack, this is Corduroy Jackson-Jackson, 波杰克 这位是灯芯绒杰克逊
[08:23] your costar. 他跟你联袂主演
[08:24] – Hey, man. – Corduroy Jackson-Jackson. -你好 伙计 -我是灯芯绒杰克逊
[08:28] Oh, right, the underwear guy. 对了 那个内衣家伙
[08:29] Underwear model/actor/dancer/dreamer. 内衣模特演员舞者梦想家
[08:34] Also, you know, I’m a huge fan. I’m so excited/amped/pumped 我也是你的头号粉丝 能和你共事
[08:38] to be working with you. Yeah. 我超级激动兴奋打鸡血
[08:41] Hey, man, that’s fantastic/great/I-ran-out-of-things. 那可太好了真棒无法言表
[08:45] Hi. Kelsey Jannings? 你好 凯尔西·詹尼斯吗
[08:47] That depends. 看情况
[08:48] – Are you my ex-wife’s lawyer? – I’m Diane. -你是我前妻的律师吗 -我是戴安
[08:50] I’m here to be a character consultant. 我是来做角色顾问的
[08:53] – What? – I got a call from the studio. -什么 -制片厂打电话叫我来的
[08:55] Yeah. Okay. Why don’t you stand over there 知道了 你干嘛不站在那边
[08:57] and make sure no one trips over that cable? 保证电缆不会绊倒别人
[08:59] This cable? 这根电缆吗
[09:00] Do you have a thousand dollars for me? 你给我准备好一千块了吗
[09:02] – What? – Because each minute I spend talking to you, -什么 -因为我每跟你说话一分钟
[09:05] that’s how much money I’m wasting. 就相当于浪费一千块
[09:06] – Oh. Sorry. – Hey, who’s this guy? -抱歉 -这个家伙是谁
[09:08] – Who let this guy in? – I just– -谁让他进来的 -我刚…
[09:10] He’s got a real funny face. I like your face, guy. 他长了张挺逗的脸 我喜欢
[09:12] – Thank you. – What a cute funny face. You wannna cookie? -谢谢 -多可爱的脸蛋 吃饼干吗
[09:14] Can someone get this guy a cookie? 有人能给他块饼干吗
[09:15] He’s got a soothing face and I like looking at it. 他有张让人舒心的脸 我喜欢看
[09:18] Like a Matisse painting. 就像马蒂斯的画
[09:19] Guys, guys, could I get everyone’s attention, please? 各位 请大家听我说话好吗
[09:22] Oh, watch out for the cable. Don’t trip over the cable. 注意电缆 别绊倒了
[09:25] I just want everyone to know what an honor it is to be here. 我想告诉大家 来这里我倍感荣幸
[09:28] Secretariat has always been a personal hero of mine. 我一直崇拜骄马这个角色
[09:31] A complex role that requires a precise touch and a deft hand 这个复杂的角色需要精准而灵巧的诠释
[09:34] and I just can’t wait to tackle it head-on. 我迫不及待要积极诠释这一角色了
[09:37] It’s truly an honor. 真的是我莫大的荣幸
[09:39] Namaste. 合十致敬
[09:43] Neat. So, in this scene, 说得好 在这个场景中
[09:45] Secretariat’s at his lowest. 骄马处在人生最低谷
[09:46] He just lost his first race, 他刚输掉了第一场比赛
[09:48] his father was sent to the glue factory. 他父亲被送去黏胶工厂
[09:50] It’s a dark moment. 这是黑暗时刻
[09:52] – You got it. – Scene 22 alpha, take one. -没问题 -22幕第1场 第1条
[09:57] Action! 开始
[09:58] Hey, Secretariat. 你好 骄马
[10:04] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[10:17] – Hello? – Diane! -你好 -戴安
[10:19] I can’t tell you how disappointed 你不知道你不能和我
[10:21] I am you’re not here with me in Northern Cordovia. 一起来北科尔多维亚 我有多失望
[10:24] I’m incredibly disappointed. Boo! 我太失望了
[10:27] I didn’t think I could do it, but I did it. 我以为我无法胜任 但我做到了
[10:29] I’m amazing. 我非常了不起
[10:31] Sebastian, I know you’re doing important work. 塞巴斯蒂安 我知道你眼下工作很重要
[10:34] But I couldn’t just drop everything and fly to the Third World. 但我不能不顾一切飞到第三世界
[10:37] – I just got married, and– – Diane. -我才刚结婚 而且 -戴安
[10:39] People are dying, and I’m witnessing it. 不断有人死去 我在亲眼见证
[10:41] And I need people to witness me witnessing it. 我需要有人见证我的见证
[10:44] I know, and I’ll be there in three months, 我知道 三个月后我就过去
[10:47] as soon as I’m done on the movie. 电影的事一结束就去
[10:49] This is also important. 这事也很重要
[10:51] In a way. 算是吧
[10:52] Well, lucky for you, there’ll still be just as much famine 算你走运 三个月后这里也会是
[10:55] and war and devastation in three months. 一样的饥荒 战乱和破败不堪
[10:58] I’m not dead yet. 我还没死呢
[11:00] Yep. Lucky me. 是啊 我真走运
[11:02] We’re still rolling, people. 我们还在拍呢 各位
[11:03] So, BoJack, in this scene, Secretariat is sad, right? 波杰克 这一幕里骄马很伤心
[11:07] Afraid he’s gonna lose his scholarship. 他担心他会丢掉奖学金
[11:08] Oh, sure. Yeah, sad. Of course. Duh. 知道了 悲伤嘛 太简单了
[11:11] Okay, here we go. Action. 好了开始吧 开拍
[11:13] Hey, Secretariat. 嘿 骄马
[11:15] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛啊
[11:18] That was bad. I know that was bad. Let’s keep it rolling. 演得也太烂了 我知道 继续拍吧
[11:21] – I’ll say when to keep rolling. – Okay. -要不要拍我说了算 -好吧
[11:23] What are you doing here? Did we get it? 你来这儿干嘛啊 这次不错吧
[11:25] I can tell by your face that we didn’t get it. 看你这脸色是不行啊
[11:27] All right, let me try again. What are you doing–? 好吧 我再试一遍 你来这儿…
[11:30] I’m sorry. I am having trouble with the words. 对不起 我对这台词不是很满意
[11:32] Is it okay if I play around with it a bit? 我能不能稍微随性发挥一下
[11:34] When did you get here? Sorry, no. Got it. Got it. Got it. 你啥时候来的啊 对不起 我懂了懂了
[11:37] Man, these lights are bright, huh? 天啊 这光线也太强了
[11:39] Can we kill these lights at all? Is that a–? 能不能把灯都关上 行吗
[11:42] – No. – Okay, I’m sad. -不行 -好吧 我很悲伤
[11:43] I’m sad. Acting sad. 我很悲伤 要表现出悲伤
[11:45] Secretariat is sad. 骄马很悲伤
[11:47] Okay, here we go. 好了 可以了
[11:49] I’m sad! 我很悲伤
[11:51] Sorry, what was the line? 不好意思 台词是啥来着
[11:52] I don’t know if this helps or not, but when Secretariat was a kid, 不知道这话有没有帮助 但骄马小的时候
[11:56] he actually– 他其实…
[11:58] My face! 我的脸啊
[12:00] Oh, my God. 天啊
[12:01] – Watch out! – Hey. -小心 -喂
[12:04] Oh, my God. My face. 天啊 我的脸
[12:07] My beautiful face. 我美丽的容颜
[12:09] Why didn’t someone tell me not to trip over that cable? 为什么没人告诉我小心别被电缆绊倒
[12:12] It was such an important job, but no one was there to do it 这么重要的工作 却没人来做
[12:16] and now my face is in ruins. 现在我的脸全毁了
[12:19] Ok. We’re gonna need a couple of days to rebuild this set. 好了 我们需要几天时间重搭布景
[12:22] So, let’s all just use this time to regroup 大家就利用这段时间重振旗鼓
[12:25] and really figure out what we’re doing 好好想想我们到底是在干什么
[12:29] and why we’re here. 到底为什么要来这里
[12:37] So, let me get this straight. Bad means good? 让我理一理啊 坏是好的意思吗
[12:40] Maybe you should leave the teen-talk to me. 你还是让我来教育未成年吧
[12:42] Jeezy Kableezy. 小菜一碟啊
[12:50] Well, it wasn’t Ibsen. 唉 这不是经典喜剧啊
[12:52] That’s your takeaway? That your son’s TV show wasn’t Ibsen? 你就这感想 你儿子演的节目不是经典喜剧
[12:55] – I’m sorry. Did you need a compliment? – That’s– -真对不起 你是想让我夸你吗 -我
[12:58] Oh, I loved the part 我特喜欢
[13:00] where you got your head caught in the banister. 你脑袋卡栏杆里那一段
[13:02] – Yeah– – And what’s this letter I have? -这 -哎呦喂我手里这信是咋回事
[13:04] It’s from the government saying, “I’m proud of you.” 是政府寄来的呢 上面写着”我为你骄傲”
[13:07] – Are you–? – No, what I’m holding is nothing. -你 -不 我手里其实啥都没有
[13:10] Excuse me. Can you check on our drinks? 不好意思 能帮我催催我们的酒水吗
[13:11] I would love some gin right now. 我现在真得喝点杜松子酒
[13:13] I wouldn’t drink anything out of an open container. 凡是打开了的东西我都不喝
[13:15] This town is full of AIDS. 这里可是艾滋病横行啊
[13:16] – That’s not– – You’re a clown, you know that? -这不是 -你就是个小丑 你知道吗
[13:19] You’ve always been a wonderful pillar of support. 你可真是支持我啊
[13:21] Gin, please? Is there gin coming? 来点杜松子酒吧 送来了吗
[13:23] I’m here, aren’t I? I suffered through that ordeal. 至少我来了 硬撑着看完了
[13:25] You know, the man sitting next to me was wearing a T-shirt? 我旁边那哥们穿的是T恤啊
[13:28] A T-shirt, BoJack, in the theater. T恤啊 波杰克 那可是剧院
[13:31] Yes, a T-shirt. 是啊 T恤
[13:32] That is the worst thing that’s ever happened to anyone in a theater. 那可是剧院里最惨绝人寰的事情呢
[13:35] – The T-shirt told me to “Just do it.” – Here we go. -那件T恤让我”直接上吧” -又开始了
[13:38] I don’t know to what “It” the T-shirt referred 我不知道那件T恤让我上的是什么
[13:40] but I won’t be spoken to in that tone by an article of clothing. 但我决不允许一件衣服用这种语气跟我说话
[13:43] Vodka? Triple sec? Looking for any alcohol. 伏特加 橙皮甜酒 啥酒都行
[13:46] You don’t know how lucky you are to have me. 你都不知道有我在身边是多幸运的事
[13:48] I hope you die before I do 我希望你死在我前面
[13:49] so you never know what it’s like to lose a mother. 这样你就不会知道失去母亲的痛苦了
[13:51] As long as one of us dies, that’s good enough for me. 只要咱俩有一个人死 我就心满意足了
[13:54] Can we please get some alcohol into my mouth? 能不能给我点酒让我喝啊
[13:59] The past is past. 过去的事情已经过去了
[14:01] That’s why it’s called the past. 所以那才叫做过去
[14:04] Tomorrow is an opportunity. 明天又是新的机遇
[14:06] You can be big and proud and bang on your tom-tom drum 你可以很强大很骄傲地打起手鼓
[14:10] or you can get in your boat and row. 或者你也可以乘船出游
[14:13] Tom or row. 打鼓或是出游
[14:16] Tomorrow. 就是明天
[14:17] Hey, do you wanna talk? 想聊聊吗
[14:19] Talk? Why? Why would we do that? 聊啥 干嘛 为啥要聊
[14:20] So you can put everything in a book and sell a million copies? 就为了让你写进书里卖个几百万本吗
[14:24] Sorry. That’s what the old me would have said. 对不起 这是以前的我才会说的话
[14:26] The new me doesn’t hold a grudge. 这个崭新的我不会记仇的
[14:28] – No. – I gotta say, the new you seems a little on edge. -不要 -可这个崭新的你有点抓狂啊
[14:32] What? Me? I’m as cool as The Fonz in a meat locker. 我吗 我和在冷藏室里的风仔一样爽呢
[14:35] That’s a metaphor, Diane. 这是个隐喻 戴安
[14:37] – Actually it’s a simile. – Goddamn it. -其实这是明喻 -妈蛋
[14:39] Oh, okay. Hello? 好吧 喂
[14:41] Small talk, small talk, small talk. Are you blowing it? 闲聊闲聊闲聊 你是不是给搞砸了
[14:44] I heard you’re blowing it. 我听说你搞砸了
[14:45] What? Who told you that? Was it Todd? Todd! 什么 谁说的 是不是陶德 陶德
[14:46] You gotta turn this ship around, BoJ. If you don’t– 你得想办法挽回局面 小波 不然
[14:50] Hey, can you hold on a second, sweetheart? 你能稍等一下吗 亲爱的
[14:51] I’m getting another call. 有人打电话进来了
[14:53] Well, if it isn’t my friend, Rutabaga, 这不是我的好朋友鲁塔贝格嘛
[14:55] the boy prince of the 26th floor. 26楼的小王子
[14:58] Carolyn. How are things all the way up on 27? 卡洛琳 你们27楼都还好吧
[15:02] Stomp once for good, twice for killing it. 跺一下脚是很好 两下就是爽到爆
[15:06] Killing… 爽…到…
[15:08] Give me some gossip. 给我说点八卦嘛
[15:10] My wife is making me go to the opera tonight. 我老婆逼我今晚去看歌剧
[15:12] I need something to distract me from the thought of D-bags 我需要点东西分散注意力 才不要看一群混蛋
[15:15] singing songs in German about their boners. 在那儿用德语歌颂他们的二弟呢
[15:17] Okay, you gotta keep this close to the vest 好吧 你最好别给我走漏风声
[15:19] but I am inches from getting Emily VanCamp 我马上就能帮艾米丽·万凯普搞到鹅人范桑特
[15:23] the lead in Goose Van Sant’s new movie about Jackie O. 那部关于杰奎琳的新电影的主角了
[15:27] My clients would f-l-ip 如果我能搞到这种角色
[15:29] if I got them parts like that. 我的客户绝对能乐疯了
[15:32] You’re seriously killing it in the department of kicking ass. 在屌爆这方面 你简直是无敌了
[15:34] In regards to you being an agent and being good at it, 你不是普通经纪人 不是优秀经纪人
[15:36] you are crushing it. 而是屌爆的经纪人啊
[15:38] You’re not so bad yourself, Rutabaga, for a 26er. 26岁的你做得也不错啊 鲁塔贝格
[15:41] You’re the only one in this building 你是这楼里唯一一个
[15:42] who isn’t a total snooze-cooze. 不只会闲扯睡觉的人
[15:45] Yes, Natasha, I’m talking about you. I know you’re listening. 娜塔莎 我说的就是你 我知道你在偷听
[15:49] Ugh. I gotta go. I made Natasha cry. 我得挂了 把娜塔莎弄哭了
[15:54] I don’t think she’s coming back to this call. 我觉得她不会再切到这通电话了
[15:56] Could we keep it down in the front, please? 前面说话能低点声吗
[15:59] – Thank you. – What am I gonna do? -谢谢 -我该怎么办
[16:01] Well, you were an actor for nine years on Horsin’ Around. 你在《胡闹的小马》里演了九年
[16:04] How did you do that? 那是怎么做的
[16:07] Hey, can I talk to you for a minute? 能和你说几句吗
[16:08] Of course, buddy. 当然可以 伙计
[16:09] I always have time for you, my good friend BoJack 对你我什么时候都有空 我的好朋友波杰克
[16:13] in this, the year 1988. 在这1988年
[16:14] Have a seat. 请坐
[16:16] Hey, enough with the stomping already! 跺脚跺够了吧
[16:21] – Am I– Am I a clown? – Oh, brother. -我是 我是个小丑吗 -兄弟
[16:24] Didn’t I tell you not to invite your mom to the taping? 我不是跟你说别邀请你妈来看录制吗
[16:27] As Max Headroom would say, 《超级麦克斯》里说
[16:28] “Your m-m-mom is a b-b-bitch.” 你妈妈妈妈是个贱贱贱贱人
[16:31] But I am a good actor, right? 我是个好演员 对吗
[16:33] BJ, I don’t know. 小波 我不知道
[16:36] Look– You know what you’re good at? 听着 你知道你擅长什么吗
[16:38] Hitting your mark, saying your lines, loudly with good diction. 达到目标 说出台词 响亮生动
[16:41] Should I be doing more? 我该多做一些吗
[16:43] To capture the character and make the audience connect to his feeling. 捕捉人物性格 让观众引起共鸣
[16:46] This is a situation comedy. 这是情景喜剧
[16:47] No one watches this show to feel feelings. 没人看这个会产生共鸣
[16:50] Life is depressing enough already. 生活已经够让人沮丧了
[16:52] You bring joy to millions of people. 你把欢乐带给大家
[16:54] Maybe someday later, you’ll need to learn how to act for real. 也许有朝一日 你需要学着本色出演
[16:58] But for now, don’t worry about it. 但现在 不要想那么多
[17:02] Oh, shit. I’m not an actor. 天 我不是个演员
[17:05] All this time, 一直以来
[17:06] I assumed there was more to me than everyone thought 我以为我要比大家想的要好一点
[17:09] but maybe there isn’t. 但或许根本不是
[17:11] That’s the part where you’re supposed to disagree with me. 此处你应该提出异议
[17:14] Oh, right. 对哦
[17:16] Well, you got the part, didn’t you? 你也懂的 不是吗
[17:18] What did you do in the audition? 你面试怎么样
[17:19] Well, how should I know? That was the old me. 我怎么知道 那是以前的我
[17:22] Now I’ve got a brand-new attitude. 我现在是崭新的姿态
[17:25] Oh, God. Okay. Okay. What should I do? 天 好吧好吧 我该怎么办
[17:28] Make a break for it? Drive to Mexico? 逃跑吗 开到墨西哥
[17:30] Start a new life there? Meet a local girl? Fall in love? 在那开始新的人生 和那儿的姑娘相遇相爱
[17:32] Talk my way into a job at a textile plant? 商量着在纺织厂讨个饭碗
[17:35] Work my way up until I own the place? 埋头工作 混成厂长
[17:37] No. What am I talking about? 不 我在胡说些什么
[17:38] I can’t run a textile plant. 我经营不了纺织厂
[17:39] That’s way too much responsibility. What am I gonna do? 责任太大了 我该怎么办啊
[17:41] The walls are closing in! 我四处碰壁
[17:43] BoJack, breathe. You can do this. 波杰克 深呼吸 你可以的
[17:46] You have two days. Maybe you could hire an acting coach. 你还有两天 也许可以雇一个表演指导
[17:49] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[17:50] Plus, you can watch old Secretariat videos. 而且 你还可以看看以前的骄马视频
[17:52] I’ve got a hard drive full of research. 我有一个硬盘里面全是有关的研究
[17:55] Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. You’re right. I can do this. 对 你说得对 我可以的
[17:58] I’ve got two whole days. 我还有整整两天
[18:00] And when the pressure’s on, that’s when I shine. 有压力我才会出彩
[18:02] Yeah. Two days. I can do all those things. 对 两天 这些绝对没问题
[18:08] Oh, shit. I didn’t do any of those things. 完了 我什么都没做成
[18:14] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干什么
[18:16] That was it. Say that again. 就是这种感觉 再说一遍
[18:17] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干什么呦
[18:20] – Okay. – No? -好吧 -不是这样吗
[18:21] BoJack, before we get started today – I wanted to show you this. 波杰克 开始之前 我想让你看看这个
[18:24] What is it? 这是什么
[18:24] This is the machine that’s gonna make you a good actor. 这是台能让你变成好演员的机器
[18:27] – Really? – No. Dumbing. -真的吗 -才怪 白痴
[18:28] We need to make a scan of your face 我们要扫描你的脸
[18:30] so that if you die, we can finish the movie without you. 如果你死了我们可以继续完成这部影片
[18:32] – What? – Standard procedure these days -什么 -最近流行的标准流程
[18:34] when a star is assessed to be of a certain liability, 当某个演员可能成为累赘时
[18:36] like if there was a whole book written about 比如有整本书都写
[18:38] what a reckless jackass he is, 他有多么混球
[18:41] you make a digital replica of his head 就可以做个他的面部数字复制品
[18:42] so you’re not screwed if he goes all Belushi on you. 这样如果他学贝鲁西那一套你也不会遭殃
[18:45] – Wait, which Belushi? – Hold still, please. -等等 哪个贝鲁西 -请不要动
[18:50] Terrific. We got it. 好了 做完了
[18:50] One day, that’s gonna be exit of the whole job. 有一天这些流程就不再需要了
[18:53] Sit for five seconds while a machine scans his face. 坐下五秒 机器扫描面部
[18:56] Six months later, plugging a movie on Kimmel. 六个月后 去鸡毛秀上宣传电影都不成问题
[18:58] I gotta go on Kimmel now too? What if he makes me read a mean tweet? 我也去鸡毛秀吗 他让我读吐槽推文怎么办
[19:01] I’m not emotionally prepared for that. 我还没做好心理准备
[19:02] Don’t worry so much. If you can’t do this part 别想太多 你做不了
[19:05] we’ll just fire you and get someone else who can. 我们就把你炒了找其他人来
[19:07] Either way, I’ll be fine. 不管怎样 我都无所谓
[19:10] What do you need, BoJack? 你需要什么 波杰克
[19:12] I don’t know. I thought I wanted this, 我不知道 我以为我想要这个
[19:14] but now I’m feeling all this pressure. 但现在我感到压力很大
[19:16] You think you made a mistake, 你觉得你雇我来
[19:17] – hiring me? – I don’t make mistakes, BoJack. -是犯错了吗 -我从不犯错 波杰克
[19:20] I do the crossword in Sharpie, 我在三福公司玩填字游戏的时候
[19:21] I never learned the shortcut for undo. 连撤销键都从来没用过
[19:23] It’s Command-Z. 是”Command”加”Z”
[19:24] Don’t need it, won’t use it. 不需要 也用不到
[19:25] I’m trying to have this new attitude, 我努力想以崭新的姿态示人
[19:27] you know, be this better, more positive guy. 做个更棒更乐观的人
[19:29] But I just keep thinking about 但我总是想
[19:31] how this movie is my last shot at happiness. 这部电影是我朝幸福冲击的最后一个机会
[19:33] Well, BoJack, I hope this helps: 波杰克 我希望这能帮助你
[19:35] I don’t care if you are happy or not. 我才不管你幸福与否
[19:38] You have a job to do. 你还有工作要做
[19:41] This guy again? I’m in love with this kid. 又是他 我爱上这个孩子了
[19:43] I wanna put you in my pocket. 我要把你放进我的口袋里
[19:45] You’re adorable. 你真可爱
[19:50] – Hey, Diane, you’re a writer, aren’t you? – Yes. -戴安 你是个作家对吗 -是的
[19:53] Yes. I am a writer. What do you need? 我是个作家 你有什么需要吗
[19:56] Can you write on a sign “Watch out for cable”? 你能写个”注意电缆”的告示牌吗
[19:58] I know you were telling people that, but it’s a really important job 我知道你口头上说过 但这个真的很重要
[20:01] and a sign is less likely to get distracted. 而且告示牌不会分心做别的事
[20:03] Oh. Yeah. Okay. 好吧 知道了
[20:07] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[20:08] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么啊
[20:10] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[20:12] What are you doing here? 你干什么
[20:13] So, I went a little overboard 我太热心了
[20:15] and I made you two mixes. 所以给你做了两张混剪CD
[20:16] The first CD is all Mighty Mighty. 第一张是《超大声合唱团》
[20:18] The second CD is all of the bosstones’ side projects 第二张是所有的周边
[20:21] and solo singles. 还有单曲
[20:22] So you can listen to it and imagine the band 这样在美国对斯卡乐都失去兴趣时
[20:24] never took that hiatus in the mid-aughts 你就可以听听这个音乐
[20:25] when America briefly lost interest in ska. 想象乐队中期根本没有空窗期了
[20:28] What? I don’t have time for this. 什么 我哪有时间听这个
[20:30] I don’t wanna listen to your music. 我才不想听你的音乐
[20:31] I don’t wanna hang out. Get out of here. 我也不想跟你一起待着 你滚
[20:34] All right. You don’t wanna listen to Bosstones together. 好吧 你不想听他们的音乐
[20:37] That’s the impression that I get. 我也是这么想的
[20:39] Is it the impression that I get? 我是这么想的吗
[20:40] Yes. That’s the impression that you get. 没错 你就是这么想的
[20:44] I see. Way to go, Mr. Peanutbutter. 知道了 继续加油 花生酱先生
[20:47] What a stupid move. Why did you–? 这一步真是太蠢了 你为什么…
[20:52] BoJack, listen, I know you’re scared, 波杰克 我知道你害怕
[20:54] but it’s gonna be okay. 但不会有事的
[20:56] – You gotta be strong. – Yeah, but– -你得坚强 -好 但是…
[20:59] You gotta rise to the occasion, 你得应付自如
[21:00] okay? So what if the new couch is weird? 知道吗 万一新沙发很奇怪怎么办
[21:03] – Or lumpy? – Uh, what? -硌得慌怎么办 -什么
[21:04] What are you gonna do? Just sleep in BoJack’s car forever? 要怎么办 难道在波杰克的车里睡一辈子吗
[21:08] Are you talking to me, or you–? 你是在跟我说话还是…
[21:09] Damn it, time to stop being a coward. 该死 不要再当懦夫了
[21:12] It’s time to go home and sleep on BoJack’s couch. Hurray! 是时候回家睡波杰克的沙发了 万岁
[21:18] Happy ending for Todd! 陶德大圆满了
[21:30] Charley Witherspoon, 28th floor agent. 查理·威瑟斯彭 28楼经纪人
[21:33] Charley. Listen, I wanted to touch base 查理 听我说 我想敲定一下
[21:35] about Emily’s start date on Jackie O. 艾米丽开拍《杰奎琳》的日期
[21:39] Well, we got some new screen tests 我们又举行了几场试镜
[21:42] and, uh, Goose decided to go in a different direction. 鹅先生决定从其他角度来诠释这部电影
[21:45] Are you saying the Van Sant Camp wants to recant on VanCamp? 你是说范桑特想放弃万凯普吗
[21:49] Because they can’t. 他们不能这样
[21:51] Charley, you better get your client to change his mind 查理 你最好让你的客户改变主意
[21:54] – or I’ll walk up to the 28th floor and– – Just kidding. -否则我就上28楼… -我开个玩笑
[21:58] – I can’t get to the phone right now. – What? -现在我不方便接电话 -什么
[22:00] This is one of those answering machines 这是自动接听机器
[22:03] that sounds like it’s Charley talking 声音跟查理一样而已
[22:05] but it’s actually just an answering machine. 但其实我只是接听机器
[22:08] – I know you’re there, Charley. – Leave a message. -我知道是你 查理 -请留言
[22:10] – I’m not gonna leave a message. – Beep. -我不会留言的 -哔
[22:13] Hey, Charley, Princess Carolyn again. Listen– 查理 我是卡洛琳公主 听…
[22:15] – Mailbox is full. – What? Mailbox full? -语音信箱已满 -什么 语音信箱满了
[22:18] – Error. Message deleted. – Wait– No– -错误 信息删除 -等等 不要
[22:20] Gotta go. Bye. 得挂了 拜拜
[22:25] Carolyn. 卡洛琳
[22:28] Rutabaga, this is not a good time. 鲁塔贝格 现在不是时候
[22:30] Okay. Can I please just tell you about the opera, though? 好吧 但我能跟你说说歌剧的事吗
[22:34] – How did you like the opera? – I loved it. -你觉得怎么样 -我爱死了
[22:37] Loved Tristan, loved Isolde, cried like a bunny. 我爱特里斯坦 爱索尔德 我哭得跟只兔子一样
[22:39] Listen, my brain has been a-buzzing 对了 最近几天我脑海中
[22:42] for the past few days thinking about that Jackie O movie. 一直萦绕着杰奎琳那部电影的事呢
[22:45] I know it’s your baby, but I did make a few calls 我知道主角是你们的 但是我打了几个电话
[22:47] and got my Rooney a screen test. 让我们家鲁尼去试镜了
[22:50] I put that movie together for my client. 那部电影是我帮我的客户促成的
[22:52] No, no, no, don’t freak out. It’s just a screen test. 不不不 不要担心 就是去试镜而已
[22:55] But, honestly, how fantaj would my Rooney be 不过说实话 我们家鲁尼肯定会成为
[22:57] as a young Jackie Bouv? 很棒的年轻杰奎琳吧
[22:59] Stomp once for so fantaj, twice for stupid-fantaj. 很棒跺脚一下 棒呆跺脚两下
[23:04] Carolyn? I only heard one stomp. 卡洛琳 我就听到一声
[23:08] Oh. Carolyn, I heart you. You’re beautiful. 卡洛琳 我爱你 你最美了
[23:10] I wish I met you before I got married. 真希望我结婚前遇到你
[23:13] You can do it. 你能做到
[23:15] Only you hold the keys to the house that is you. 掌握钥匙的就只有你
[23:18] The house is at the top of a hill. 房子在山顶
[23:21] The hill is also you. 山也是你
[23:24] Five minutes, Mr. Horseman. 还有五分钟 马男先生
[23:25] When you get your brand-new attitude, 等你以崭新的姿态面对世界
[23:28] you’re gonna wave goodbye to the old– 你会对过往挥手…
[23:35] What do you want, Mom? 你干什么 妈妈
[23:36] Look who finally decided to pick up the phone. 终于接我电话了啊
[23:39] – Do you need more blood? – I don’t need blood. -还需要更多的血吗 -我不需要血
[23:42] I read your book, BoJack. 我看了你的书 波杰克
[23:44] It takes a real narcissist to think 是得有多自恋才会以为
[23:46] anyone wants to buy a book about him. 所有人都会买关于他的书啊
[23:48] You know how I feel about Anne Frank. 你知道我对安妮·弗兰克的看法
[23:50] That was a diary. 她的是日记
[23:51] I read the parts about me. 我看了关于我的部分
[23:53] The things I said to you. 我跟你说了那些话
[23:56] You must think I’m a real monster. 你肯定以为我是个怪物
[23:58] – Mom– – I don’t wanna fight you, BoJack. -妈 -我不想跟你吵架 波杰克
[24:01] I just wanted to tell you I know. 我就想告诉你我知道
[24:04] I know you wanna be happy, but you won’t be, and– 我知道你想幸福 但不会的…
[24:08] – I’m sorry. – What? -对不起 -什么
[24:10] It’s not just you, you know. 不仅是你
[24:13] Your father and I, we– 你爸爸和我 我们…
[24:15] Well, you come by it honestly, 说实话这是你继承的
[24:18] the ugliness inside you. 你内心的丑恶
[24:21] You were born broken, that’s your birthright. 你生来就支离破碎 这是你天生的
[24:24] And now you can fill your life with projects 现在尽管你可以用工作
[24:27] your books and your movies and your little girlfriends 用书 用电影还有你的小女朋友充实人生
[24:31] but it won’t make you whole. 但你依旧不会完整
[24:34] You’re BoJack Horseman. 你是马男波杰克
[24:36] There’s no cure for that. 你已经无药可救
[24:40] Anyway, do you remember who directed The Philadelphia Story? 总之 你记得是谁执导了《费城故事》吗
[24:44] Five letters, second letter U? 英文五个字母 第二个字母是U
[24:47] Lubitsch? Lubitsch吗
[24:48] No, BoJack. Goodbye. 不是 波杰克 再见
[24:53] You need to visualize it flying out the window, over the– 你需要想象它飞出窗户 飞过…
[25:05] What are you doing here? 你干什么
[25:07] Great. We got it. Let’s move on. 很好 行了 下一场
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme