时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When we booked you for this show, | 我们请你来做节目时 |
[00:03] | you’d just won the Triple Crown, but then just this week, | 你刚赢得三连冠 但就在本周 |
[00:07] | I open up the newspaper, and look at this… | 我打开报纸 看到了这篇 |
[00:09] | “Secretariat Under Investigation.” | 《骄马接受调查》 |
[00:12] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:13] | Maybe it’s a different Secretariat. | 可能是另一匹骄马 |
[00:16] | No, but seriously, folks, | 不 说真的 各位 |
[00:18] | there is no truth to these allegations. | 这些指控都是空口无凭 |
[00:21] | I have never bet on horse racing, | 我从来没参与过赌马 |
[00:23] | and I certainly did not bet on my own races. | 更没有赌自己的比赛 |
[00:26] | Although I did bet the network’s gonna give your show | 不过我倒是赌了电视台会把你这节目 |
[00:28] | back to Joey Bishop. | 还给乔伊·毕晓普 |
[00:29] | O… ho ho… kay. | 好吧 |
[00:31] | We get letters here on the show, and one particular letter, | 这里是节目的粉丝来信 有一封信 |
[00:34] | for you, actually, struck a chord with our producers. | 是指明给你的 引起了我们制作人的共鸣 |
[00:37] | This is from BoJack H. BoJack is nine years old. | 来信人是九岁的马男波杰克 |
[00:40] | BoJack writes, “Dear Secretariat, | 他写道 “亲爱的骄马 |
[00:42] | I am a horse just like you. | 我和你一样也是匹马 |
[00:44] | I like to watch racing, and you are my favorite racer.” | 我喜欢看赛马 你是我最喜欢的选手” |
[00:47] | Smart kid. | 聪明孩子 |
[00:48] | “When I grow up, I want to be just like you, | “等我长大 也想像你一样 |
[00:50] | and I think I’m on the right track. | 我觉得这个选择[赛道]是对的 |
[00:52] | Get it? Track, because horses run on tracks, | 懂了吗 赛道 因为马跑在赛道上 |
[00:55] | and you are a horse, and I am a horse. | 你又是匹马 我也是匹马 |
[00:57] | Do you get it? Do you get my joke about the track?” | 你懂了吗 懂我这个赛道笑话了吗” |
[00:59] | Okay, there’s a whole page of this. | 好了 这页都是在问你懂没懂 |
[01:01] | Should I write him back and tell him I get it? | 我该回信告诉他我懂了吗 |
[01:03] | He goes on, “My question for you is, | 他又写道 “我想问你的是 |
[01:05] | I am a good kid, and I like to play, | 我是个好孩子 也喜欢玩耍 |
[01:07] | and I like to go to school, but sometimes I get sad. | 喜欢上学 但有时候我会伤心 |
[01:10] | What do you do when you get sad? | 你伤心的时候会做什么 |
[01:12] | How do you not be sad? Sincerely, BoJack.” | 有什么办法不伤心吗 爱你的波杰克” |
[01:15] | That’s a great letter. | 真是封精彩的信 |
[01:17] | BoJack, when I was your age, I got sad. | 波杰克 我像你那么大时 我也伤心 |
[01:21] | A lot. | 经常伤心 |
[01:22] | I didn’t come from such a great home, | 我的家庭没有很幸福 |
[01:25] | but one day, I started running, and that seemed to make sense, | 但有天 我开始奔跑 一切都变得有意义起来 |
[01:28] | so then I just kept running. | 所以我不停奔跑 |
[01:30] | BoJack, when you get sad, you run straight ahead | 波杰克 当你伤了心 就奔跑吧 |
[01:34] | and you keep running forward, no matter what. | 一往无前地奔跑 不论发生什么 |
[01:37] | There are people in your life | 你的人生中会有人 |
[01:38] | who are gonna try to hold you back, slow you down, | 想要阻止你 拖慢你 |
[01:40] | but you don’t let them. | 但别让他们得逞 |
[01:42] | Don’t you stop running and don’t you ever look behind you. | 不要停止奔跑 不要回顾来路 |
[01:44] | There’s nothing for you behind you. | 来路无可眷恋 |
[01:46] | All that exists is what’s ahead. | 值得期待的只有前方 |
[01:49] | Good morning, Louisville. | 早上好 路易斯维尔的居民 |
[01:51] | It’s August 22nd, 1973. | 今天是1973年8月22日 |
[01:53] | A sad day for the sport of horse racing. | 赛马界一个悲伤的日子 |
[01:56] | Secretariat banned for life from competition. | 骄马被终身禁赛 |
[01:59] | It’s a disgrace is what it is. This is the ’70s. | 这是赛马界的耻辱 现在是七十年代 |
[02:02] | You can’t cheat in sports and get away with it. | 没人能在体育竞赛中作弊还能逃脱惩罚 |
[02:04] | You know, I think it just goes to show you, | 我觉得这告诫了大家 |
[02:06] | you can be the fastest runner in the world, | 你可以是全世界最快的赛马 |
[02:09] | but you can’t outrun the truth. | 但你跑不过真相 |
[02:15] | And traffic is jammed today coming into Louisville. | 路易斯维尔今天路况不佳 |
[02:17] | Looks like some idiot parked his car on the bridge. | 似乎有个傻蛋把车停在了桥上 |
[03:16] | And the Golden Globe for Best Comedy or Musical goes to | 获得金球奖最佳喜剧及音乐剧的是 |
[03:20] | BoJack Horseman, | 马男波杰克 |
[03:22] | my friend, for his book One Trick Pony. | 我的朋友 《一匹调皮的马》 |
[03:25] | This is a first win for BoJack Horseman | 这是马男波杰克第一次获奖 |
[03:27] | and his first appearance at the Globe ceremony | 以及在1992年与保罗·麦卡特尼爵士 |
[03:29] | since his forced removal in 1992 | 互殴被逐出后 |
[03:32] | after he exchanged blows with Sir Paul McCartney. | 第一次出席金球奖典礼 |
[03:37] | I have to thank the Hollywoo Foreign Press. | 我要感谢好莱乌外国记者协会 |
[03:39] | I feel like I should mention | 我觉得我该说明 |
[03:40] | that my book was not a comedy or a musical. | 我的书既不是喜剧也不是音乐剧 |
[03:42] | Do you guys actually watch the movies you give awards to? | 你们真的看了评奖电影吗 |
[03:44] | ‘Cause I kind of get the sense that… | 因为我有点觉得… |
[03:46] | also, my book was not a movie. You do know that, right? | 而且 我的书也不是电影 你们知道的吧 |
[03:49] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[03:49] | Anyway, the response to this book has been incredible. | 总之 这本书出版后好评如潮 |
[03:52] | These last three months have been really amazing. | 过去三个月真的像梦一样 |
[03:55] | You know, a lot of people said to me, | 很多人对我说 |
[03:56] | “You sure you want to publish this book? | “你确定你真想出版这本书吗 |
[03:58] | It’s pretty personal.” | 太涉及隐私了” |
[03:59] | And I said, “If I can make just one person out there | 而我回答 “如果我能让哪怕一个人 |
[04:02] | feel a little less alone, then it’s all worth it.” | 感觉到不是那么孤独 就值得了” |
[04:05] | And they said, “That’s really brave.” | 他们说 “你这样真是勇敢” |
[04:07] | And I said, “Well, I’m not one to call myself brave, | 我说 “我不敢自夸勇敢 |
[04:09] | but since you said it, yeah, I am.” | 但既然你们说了 那我就是” |
[04:12] | After-party at my restaurant! | 结束后去我餐厅开心吧 |
[04:15] | Why did I say after-party at my restaurant? | 我为什么要说让大家来开心 |
[04:17] | I do not want to throw a party. | 我不想办派对 |
[04:18] | It did seem unlike you. I’m gonna go get some cotton candy. | 的确不是你风格 我去拿点棉花糖 |
[04:21] | – You want some? – No. | -你要吗 -不要 |
[04:24] | – Yes. – There he is, man of the hour. | -好吧 -他在这啊 大明星 |
[04:27] | Hello, other grown up. | 你好啊 另一个成年人 |
[04:29] | Oh, cheer up, dummy. Your book is a huge success. | 高兴点啊 傻子 你的书大获成功 |
[04:32] | Everybody loves you. You just won a Golden Globe. | 人人都爱你 你才赢了金球奖 |
[04:35] | If you can’t be happy tonight, | 如果你今晚还不开心 |
[04:36] | maybe you’ll never be happy again. | 这辈子可能都不会开心了吧 |
[04:38] | I’m sorry, is that supposed to be encouraging? | 对不起 你这是在鼓励我吗 |
[04:40] | – Because it’s super-bleak. – Vincent Adultman… | -说的也太惨了 -文森特·成年人 |
[04:42] | how are things at the old nine to five? | 你最近生意如何 |
[04:45] | Good. I went to the stock market today. | 挺好 我今天去了证券市场 |
[04:47] | I did a business. | 做了桩生意 |
[04:49] | I keep telling him he works too hard. | 我一直说他太努力工作了 |
[04:50] | Come on, Vincent, let’s get away from the rat race. | 来吧 文森特 别老忙生意 |
[04:53] | Take a cruise someplace wet and Latin. | 我们去拉丁美洲的海边玩玩吧 |
[04:56] | I mean, can you imagine this body in a swimsuit? | 你们能想象这好身材穿上泳衣什么样吗 |
[04:58] | – I literally cannot. – Vincent, let’s do a lap. | -真的想不出来 -文森特 陪我转转 |
[05:01] | Have you met Brendan Fraser? | 你见过布兰登·弗雷泽 |
[05:02] | I feel like you two would love each other. | 我觉得你俩肯定很合得来 |
[05:04] | Whoa. Easy, easy. | 小心点 小心点 |
[05:06] | I got to hand it to Diane. | 我得把这个给戴安 |
[05:08] | This book has been everything she said it would be. | 大家对这本书的反响跟她说的一模一样 |
[05:10] | Yeah, she knows what she’s doing. | 是的 她一直很清楚自己在做什么 |
[05:12] | How is Diane? I haven’t seen her since… | 戴安怎么样 自从上次我就没见过她了 |
[05:14] | Well, I haven’t seen her in a while. | 我有段时间没见她了 |
[05:16] | Oh, well, the book’s been huge for her, too. | 这本书对她来说也很重要 |
[05:18] | She’s practically as famous as I am now. | 她现在都和我一样有名了 |
[05:20] | We’re like the Brangelinas. | 我们两个就像皮特和朱莉 |
[05:21] | Well, I’m happy she’s happy. | 她高兴就好 |
[05:23] | – And how are you? – Well, it’s been really hard… | -你怎么样 -最近日子过得很不顺 |
[05:25] | Erica, is that you? Who let you out of the burn ward? | 艾瑞卡是你吗 你怎么出了烧伤病房了 |
[05:29] | Get over here, you. | 你给我过来 |
[05:31] | Excuse me. I just have to tell you how much I love your book. | 打扰了 不得不说我实在太喜欢你的书了 |
[05:34] | It’s so naked and honest and revealing. | 它写得很坦诚也很有启发性 |
[05:38] | It is? | 真的吗 |
[05:39] | I love the part about how you became famous | 我喜欢你说你希望变得有名的那部分 |
[05:41] | so you could be constantly surrounded by distraction | 你说那样你的生活中就满是消遣娱乐 |
[05:44] | and wouldn’t have to be alone with yourself. | 你再也不会感到孤单了 |
[05:45] | I thought that was a really profound observation. | 我觉得这真是很发人深省 |
[05:48] | Oh, yeah, definitely. So profound. | 那确实 特别深刻 |
[05:49] | – Do you want to get out of here? – What? | -你想出去玩玩吗 -什么 |
[05:51] | Come back to my place, maybe get a little more naked, | 去我家 让我们彼此更坦诚相见一点 |
[05:53] | – honest and revealing? – Oh, no. No, thanks. | -脱了衣服一起玩耍 -不用了 谢谢 |
[05:56] | – What about you? – Yeah, okay. | -你呢 -行啊 |
[06:10] | – Hey, Diane. – You still friends with BoJack? | -戴安 -你和波杰克还是朋友吗 |
[06:12] | Heard you two were on the outs. | 听说你们两个关系不怎么好 |
[06:13] | You gonna write another book about it? | 你要就此再写一本书吗 |
[06:15] | Oh, you looking at some oranges? | 你在看橘子吗 |
[06:16] | You gonna write a book about those oranges, huh? | 你要给橘子写本书吗 |
[06:19] | – Hello. – Diane. | -你好 -戴安 |
[06:21] | Sebastian St. Claire here, | 我是塞巴斯蒂安·圣·克莱尔 |
[06:23] | famed billionaire philanthropist/adventurer. | 著名的亿万富翁 慈善家 冒险家 |
[06:25] | Please, hold your applause. | 等下再鼓掌 |
[06:28] | – Okay. – You can applaud a little. | -好的 -你也可以小小的鼓一下掌 |
[06:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:32] | I got your number from Pinky Penguin. | 我从粉企鹅那儿拿到你的号码的 |
[06:34] | I’m looking for a journalist to follow me around | 我要找一个记者 他需要在这几个月内 |
[06:36] | for a few months and document my daring exploits | 跟着我 记录下我为了援助受灾社区 |
[06:39] | aiding ravaged communities and displaced people. | 和流离失所的人们的大胆冒险 |
[06:42] | Wow, that sounds amazing. | 这听起来可真棒 |
[06:45] | But that’s not usually the kind of thing I write about. | 但我通常不写这一类的 |
[06:48] | Diane, if you can make people care about BoJack Horseman, | 戴安 如果你能让人们关注马男波杰克 |
[06:53] | surely you can make them care about emaciated orphans | 你当然也能让人们关注肢体残缺 |
[06:56] | with missing limbs. | 骨瘦嶙峋的孤儿 |
[06:57] | We need to wake people up. | 我们需要唤醒众人 |
[07:00] | Well, I am a morning person. | 我确实是个喜欢早起的人 |
[07:02] | I hope you mean mourning with a “U,” | 我希望你说的是”哀悼”[音同早起] |
[07:04] | because, Diane, this is deadly serious. | 因为戴安 这是很严肃的 |
[07:07] | Oh, yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[07:11] | You want to spend three months in Sudan? | 你要去苏丹三个月 |
[07:14] | Not just there. We’re also going to Haiti and Thailand | 不只是那里 我们也要去海地 泰国 |
[07:17] | and Uganda and Chechnya. | 乌干达和车臣 |
[07:18] | Can’t you do all that in L.A.? | 你就不能在洛杉矶搞定这一切吗 |
[07:20] | I want to do something important. | 我想做点有意义的事 |
[07:22] | I want to help people and do good work | 我想要帮助大家 我想做好事 |
[07:25] | and sleep on the ground and poop in a bucket. | 我想幕天席地 我想在桶里便便 |
[07:28] | Honey, nobody wants to poop in a bucket. | 亲爱的 没人会想在桶里便便 |
[07:30] | Maybe I do. Maybe I want to poop in a bucket. | 也许我就想呢 也许我就想在桶里便便 |
[07:33] | If you want to poop in a bucket, we can get you a bucket. | 如果你想在桶里便便 我给你个桶就好了 |
[07:36] | You don’t have to go all the way the Chechnylavakia. | 你不用去车臣拉法基亚那么远 |
[07:39] | Am I saying that right? | 我说对了吗 |
[07:39] | It’s not just the pooping in a bucket. | 重点不是在桶里便便 |
[07:41] | I think it might be good for me to get out of L.A. | 我觉得这是让我能稍微迈出洛杉矶的 |
[07:44] | for a little bit. | 一个好机会 |
[07:45] | Sweetie, you know I support you, whatever you want to do, | 亲爱的 你知道无论你做什么我都支持的 |
[07:48] | but you’re not gonna find what you’re looking for | 但在那些脏乱差的地方 |
[07:49] | in these awful made-up places. | 你是无法找到你内心的呼唤的 |
[07:52] | The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. | 这个宇宙是一个残酷的空间 |
[07:54] | The key to being happy isn’t a search for meaning. | 寻求人生的意义并不是得到快乐的关键 |
[07:57] | It’s to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, | 它只会让你在那些不重要的事情中忙忙碌碌 |
[08:00] | and eventually, you’ll be dead. | 最终无为而亡 |
[08:03] | Well, I guess I can keep my options open. | 我看我还是保留我自己的选择好了 |
[08:06] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[08:11] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[08:12] | Did Vincent seem extra weird to you last night? | 你昨晚有没有觉得文森特特别奇怪 |
[08:16] | Well, he’s still three kids in a trench coat, so, no. | 他还是三个孩子套着个军大衣 所以不奇怪 |
[08:18] | We’re going through a rough patch. It’s hard, you know. | 我们有了点小矛盾 你知道这很艰难 |
[08:21] | He’s works a full time job at the business factory, | 他在一个工厂做全职工 |
[08:24] | so when he gets home, | 所以他回家的时候 |
[08:24] | he just wants to unwind by watching R-rated movies. | 他只想看限制级电影放松一下 |
[08:27] | Ahh, I thought I was ready for a real adult relationship, | 我还以为我已经能接受一段成人间的恋爱了呢 |
[08:30] | but… | 但是 |
[08:31] | Enough about me. BoJack, you are on fire. | 别说我了 波杰克 你大红大紫了 |
[08:34] | Oh, are we talking about me again? | 又开始说我了吗 |
[08:35] | We have an offer on the table for you to play the bad guy | 我们收到了一份邀请 想让你去 |
[08:38] | in the new James Bond. | 新版《007》中演一个坏人 |
[08:39] | I agree. Total garbage. | 我同意 完全是垃圾嘛 |
[08:42] | But this, it’s a new drama from the Coen Brothers. | 但这是科恩兄弟的新戏 |
[08:44] | A western about a one-horse town and you’re the horse. | 这是讲一个落后小镇的西部片 你是唯一的马 |
[08:47] | Hello, Oscar. What do you think? | 奥斯卡要到手了 你怎么看 |
[08:49] | I think now’s the time to finally make “Secretariat.” | 我觉得现在是时候拍《一代骄马》了 |
[08:52] | Really? Now? Aren’t you a little, um, very too old? | 真的吗 现在 你觉得你是不是老了点 |
[08:55] | You asked me what I wanted to do. That’s what I want. | 你问我想做什么 这就是我想做的 |
[08:57] | That’s all I’ve ever wanted, and if I can’t get it now, | 我想做的一直就只有这个 如果现在不能做 |
[09:00] | then all of this has been for nothing. | 那这一切都是为了什么呢 |
[09:02] | Oh, fish. Of course! | 当然了 |
[09:04] | Why would you ever make things easy for me | 既然你能给我制造大麻烦 |
[09:06] | when instead you could make things incredibly difficult? | 你又怎么会让我轻松点呢 |
[09:08] | Laura, clear out the rest of my day. | 劳拉 取消今天剩下的日程 |
[09:10] | I have to push a boulder up a hill, | 我得推一块巨石上山 |
[09:12] | and then have it roll over me time and time again | 然后让它一遍又一遍碾过我的身体 |
[09:15] | with no regard for my well-being. | 完全不顾及我是否高兴 |
[09:17] | Attagirl. | 好耶 |
[09:20] | All right, Todd. PB Livin’ needs a new project. | 陶德 PB生活需要一个新项目 |
[09:22] | Bi-monthly Curated Box of Snacks has been an enormous success, | 双月精美零食已经获得了巨大成功 |
[09:26] | but I got into this game to make movies, | 但我进入了电影产业 |
[09:28] | so let’s make a movie. | 让我们来拍部电影吧 |
[09:29] | Well, I got a stack of great scripts here. | 我这里有很多好剧本 |
[09:31] | Any one of them would make a wonderful movie. | 随便一个都能拍成好电影 |
[09:33] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[09:34] | But I also have this other non-movie-related idea. | 不过我还有一个与电影无关的想法 |
[09:38] | Ooh, let’s hear the other idea. | 好啊 那说来听听 |
[09:40] | Okay. I was heading down Wilshire, | 好吧 我当时在去威尔夏街的路上 |
[09:42] | and I saw this empty store front, and I thought, | 我看到一家空商店 于是就想 |
[09:45] | “You know what this world needs?” | “你知道这个世界需要什么吗” |
[09:47] | Edge of my seat over here. | 洗耳恭听 |
[09:49] | A store where people can buy Halloween stuff. | 一家能够买万圣节东西的商店 |
[09:52] | Halloween store. Feel like that’s been done. | 万圣节商店 似乎已经有了 |
[09:55] | Yeah, in October, | 对 十月会有 |
[09:57] | but how come your never see a Halloween store in January? | 但是为什么一月却看不到呢 |
[10:01] | – It’s an untapped market. – Yeah. | -这是未开发的市场 -没错 |
[10:03] | A Halloween store that’s open year-round. | 全年开放的万圣节商店 |
[10:05] | – No, no. Just January. – Brilliant. | -不 只是一月 -太棒了 |
[10:08] | That’s the kind of idea that wins Golden Globes. | 就是这种想法才能赢得金球奖 |
[10:14] | I actually think the time is right for “Secretariat,” | 我觉得现在非常适合拍《一代骄马》 |
[10:16] | so what do you want to play, like, Secretariat’s dad | 你想演什么角色 骄马的爸爸吗 |
[10:18] | or his grandfather, maybe like an elderly witch doctor | 还是他的爷爷 或者是一个男巫医生 |
[10:21] | who puts a curse on him or something? | 对他下了诅咒 |
[10:23] | Lenny, look, I know I’m a little long in the tooth, | 莱尼 听着 我知道我年纪大了 |
[10:25] | but I think that you more than anyone | 但是我觉得你应该很了解 |
[10:27] | would know not to count out an old pro. | 一个业界老手是非常有实力的 |
[10:29] | Don’t play the ageism card with me, kid. | 别跟我打什么年龄牌 孩子 |
[10:31] | I’ve laid farts that lasted longer than your entire career. | 我放个屁 持续时间都比你的职业生涯长 |
[10:34] | But Secretariat was dead at 27, so who we kidding here? | 可是骄马27岁就死了 开什么玩笑 |
[10:37] | Just set the project up and give me an audition. | 把仪器架好 让我试镜吧 |
[10:39] | – That’s all I ask. – All right. | -仅此而已 -好的 |
[10:40] | You got yourself a “Go” picture, kid. | 就先满足你的要求吧 孩子 |
[10:42] | And by you, I mean me. And by “Go” picture, | 那句你 意思是我 所谓的满足要求 |
[10:44] | I mean I’ll make some phone calls, we’ll see what I can do. | 就是我会稍微问问 试试看 |
[10:46] | And by kid, I mean middle-aged adult. | 那句孩子 意思是中年人 |
[10:52] | Shh. No, no, no. Put it here. Put it here. | 行了 放这里 放这里 |
[10:54] | – Okay, I’ll do it. – Ahem. | -好吧 我同意 -咳咳 |
[10:56] | – Has this ever happened to you? – Has what ever happened to me? | -你遇到过这种时候吗 -我遇到过什么时候 |
[10:59] | – Todd? – Yes, Mr. Peanutbutter? | -陶德 -我在 花生酱先生 |
[11:02] | What’s going on? Why are you talking like that? | 怎么回事 你们说话怎么这个调调 |
[11:04] | Todd, I just got a phenomenal idea for a Halloween costume. | 陶德 我刚刚想到了万圣节服装的好主意 |
[11:08] | Why don’t you and I dash over to the store right quick | 不如我们去一趟商店 |
[11:10] | and spend some hard-earned American money? | 然后好好花一花咱的血汗钱 |
[11:12] | Oh, but, Mr. Peanutbutter, didn’t you hear? | 可是花生酱先生 你不知道吗 |
[11:15] | It’s January, and the Halloween store won’t open | 一月份 万圣节商店是不会开的 |
[11:19] | for another nine months. | 得等九个月 |
[11:21] | But I want satisfaction now. | 可是我现在就想去 |
[11:23] | Has this ever happened to you? | 你遇到过这种时候吗 |
[11:26] | Not to anyone ever at any time. | 任何人都没有遇到过 |
[11:28] | Ahem. We give you Halloween in January, | 我们将让您在一月尝到万圣节的味道 |
[11:32] | a truly immersive Halloween experience | 一个完全拟真的万圣节体验 |
[11:35] | for the rest of us. | 让我们尽情享受 |
[11:37] | Halloween in January? Please elaborate. | 一月的万圣节 请好好讲讲 |
[11:40] | Okay, but before I do, tell the audience. | 不过在我开始之前 请告诉观众 |
[11:42] | – Have we ever met before? – Never. | -我们之前见过吗 -完全没有 |
[11:44] | Well, according to facts, there’s more suicides in January | 统计数据显示 一月份自杀率较高 |
[11:48] | – than any other month. – I’m getting pretty close over here. | -领先于其他月份 -我现在就挺想自杀的 |
[11:50] | Also, there’s less Halloween stores. Coincidence? | 此外 一月份的万圣节故事也较少 是巧合吗 |
[11:55] | Wow, I’m convinced. This store could save lives. | 我信了 这家商店可以挽救人命 |
[11:58] | Unbelievable. When your powers combine… | 简直了 你们两个合作起来 |
[12:00] | you are somehow even more stupid than the sum of your stupids. | 简直比你们智商的总和看起来还要蠢 |
[12:03] | – Thank you. – Go on. | -谢谢 -继续 |
[12:05] | You stop encouraging him and you stop encouraging him. | 你不要鼓励他了 你也不要鼓励他了 |
[12:08] | The two of you are playing with fire. | 你们两个都在玩火 |
[12:10] | A fire called Having a Good Idea. | 这个火叫作灵感之焰 |
[12:12] | Or maybe a fire called Friendship. | 或者友情之炎 |
[12:15] | – Fires aren’t called things. – What about the Chicago fire? | -火没有名字 -那《芝加哥烈焰》呢 |
[12:18] | Or Fire Island. | 或者火岛 |
[12:19] | – Or Gabe. – Who’s Gabe? | -还有加比 -加比是谁 |
[12:21] | Just a fire I met once. Named him Gabe. | 是我遇到的一团火 起名叫加比 |
[12:23] | – He sounds delightful. – He was. Good guy. | -他听起来挺可爱的 -他曾经是个好人 |
[12:32] | Business, business, business. Is that all you ever think about? | 生意 生意 生意 你满脑子都是这个吗 |
[12:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:36] | What’s under that coat, Vincent? | 你的本质是什么 文森特 |
[12:38] | – You need to let me in. – Not right now. | -你得接受我 -现在不行 |
[12:40] | I have to call the guy at the office | 我得叫办公室的人 |
[12:42] | and take the car to the place. | 把车送回所在地 |
[12:44] | It’s always guys in places with you. | 你总是说这句话 |
[12:46] | You know, I thought I wanted to date a real adult, | 我本来以为自己想跟成年人在一起 |
[12:49] | but I’m actually young at heart. | 可是我童心未泯 |
[12:51] | I need to feel the grass between my toes. | 我想要赤脚奔跑在草地上 |
[12:53] | I want to wear jeans. I want to dance. | 我想要穿牛仔裤 我想要跳舞 |
[12:55] | – That’s baby stuff. – No, Vincent. | -那是小孩子玩的 -不 文森特 |
[12:58] | There’s more to being an adult than just work and business | 作为成年人 不仅仅是工作和生意 |
[13:01] | and the tall-person rides at Disneyland. I want to have fun. | 或是迪士尼乐园的大人游乐设施 我想过得开心 |
[13:04] | There has to be a difference between monogamy and monotony. | 一夫一妻制和单调乏味之间肯定有区别 |
[13:07] | What’s mahumanunny? | “单调法喂”是什么 |
[13:09] | Well, clearly we had a different understanding of what this was. | 显然我们对这件事的理解不同 |
[13:13] | I’d like to be an adult about this, but frankly, I’m hurt. | 虽然我很想成熟对待 但是我受伤了 |
[13:16] | I think you should just go, just git. Get out of my life. | 你该走了 离开吧 离开我的世界 |
[13:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | Could I have another soda? | 我能再喝一杯苏打水吗 |
[13:28] | BoJack, you know Kelsey Jannings, our director. | 波杰克 你知道我们的导演凯尔西·詹尼斯吧 |
[13:32] | I really appreciate you giving me this opportunity. | 很感谢您给我这个机会 |
[13:35] | Yeah. | 行了 |
[13:36] | Secretariat was kind of my hero as a kid. | 骄马是我小时候的偶像 |
[13:38] | Yeah, he was a lot of people’s hero. | 很多人都把他当偶像的 |
[13:41] | Well, you know, here was a guy who had everything… | 就是一个人曾经拥有一切… |
[13:43] | Yeah, I know the story. I’m the director. | 我很清楚故事情节 我是导演 |
[13:46] | Kelsey, be nice. | 凯尔西 温柔些 |
[13:47] | She’s just cranky because she’s already seen 30 people | 她有点烦躁 因为已经有三十个人 |
[13:50] | read for this today, and we are all so goddamn sick | 来试过镜了 我们已经听烦了 |
[13:53] | of seeing auditions, so whenever you’re ready. | 不想看试镜了 所以你看着来吧 |
[13:55] | Just jump right in. | 直接开始就行 |
[13:56] | Great. Let’s get to it. | 好 那就开始吧 |
[13:59] | Hey, ain’t you that horse | 你不就是那匹 |
[14:01] | – that won all them races? – Not today, ma’am. | -赢了好多竞速赛的马吗 -今天的我并不是 |
[14:03] | Today I’m just a customer who wants a warm slice of pie. | 今天我只是一个客人 想吃一片热乎乎的派 |
[14:06] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[14:08] | When you’re out there on that there racetrack, | 当你在赛道上飞奔的时候 |
[14:10] | – what are you running from? – You want to know the truth? | -你想要逃避什么 -想听真话吗 |
[14:13] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[14:14] | Everyone’s running from something, sugar. | 每个人都有想逃避的事 亲爱的 |
[14:16] | No, I’m running from nothing. I’m terrified of nothing. | 不 我没有逃避什么 我无所畏惧 |
[14:21] | People come up to me, they want my autograph, | 人们簇拥着我 想要我的签名 |
[14:23] | they want my picture. | 想和我合影 |
[14:25] | They think they recognize something in me, | 他们认为他们了解我 |
[14:27] | and I want to be that person they think I am, but I’m not. | 我也希望自己是他们所想的那样 但我不是 |
[14:30] | They see a greatness in me, and they mistake it for goodness, | 他们看到了我的一个优点 就把我当成好人 |
[14:33] | but I… I know there’s nothing there. | 但我知道其实并不是这样 |
[14:36] | As fast as I run, I can’t get away from that. | 就算我跑得再快 也无法摆脱这样的命运 |
[14:41] | – Oh. – Wow. | -天呐 -好棒 |
[14:42] | BoJack, I think I speak for everyone when I say… | 波杰克 我想大家一致同意… |
[14:46] | Oh, my God, Andrew Garfield said yes. | 我滴个神 安德鲁·加菲尔德答应了 |
[14:50] | We have our Secretariat. | 我们找到”骄马”演员了 |
[14:51] | We got Andrew Garfield? | 我们请到安德鲁·加菲尔德了吗 |
[14:53] | Oh, my God, it’s the best day of my life. | 苍天啊 真是太幸福了 |
[14:54] | You don’t say no to Spider-Man. | 没人能拒绝蜘蛛侠 |
[14:55] | This movie is gonna be amazing. | 这电影红定了 |
[14:57] | Andrew… | 安德鲁 |
[14:58] | Garfield! | 加菲尔德 |
[15:02] | Now, the pills will give you nightmares… | 那些药简直是噩梦 |
[15:04] | I mean, just horrifying… | 不过只是有点难受罢了 |
[15:05] | but the malaria will give you death, | 可疟疾会要了你的命 |
[15:07] | so you’re going to want to take the pills, Diane. | 所以我还是推荐你吃药 戴安 |
[15:10] | – Uh-huh. – Hold on. | -好吧 -等等 |
[15:12] | A mosquito got into my tent. What do you want? | 我的帐篷了进了一只蚊子 有何贵干 |
[15:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:17] | Diane, it’s Princess Carolyn, BoJack’s agent. | 戴安 我是卡洛琳公主 波杰克的经纪人 |
[15:20] | Yeah, I know who you are. | 是的 我知道你是谁 |
[15:21] | I’m the pink cat, the one who used to date BoJack. | 我就是那只粉色的猫 波杰克的前女友 |
[15:24] | We’ve met a lot of times. You came to my wedding. | 我们见过很多次 你来参加过我的婚礼 |
[15:27] | Listen, the Turteltaub Company | 是这样的 龟泰伯电影公司 |
[15:28] | is making a movie about Secretariat. | 准备拍一部有关”一代骄马”的电影 |
[15:30] | And since you’re such an expert, | 你是这方面的专家 |
[15:32] | they want to bring you on board as a character consultant. | 所以他们想请你加入做角色顾问 |
[15:36] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:36] | Oh, it’s the cushiest job in the world. | 这是世界上最轻松的工作了 |
[15:38] | You sit in a fancy chair and eat pastries all day. | 只要整天舒舒服服地坐着享受甜点就行 |
[15:40] | And then once a week, you say, “Secretariat wouldn’t do that.” | 然后每周说一次”骄马不会这么做” |
[15:44] | I don’t know. I’ve already been offered this other thing. | 我不知道 还有别人邀请我去工作 |
[15:46] | And did you know there are orphans in Sudan… | 你知道吗 在苏丹有很多孤儿… |
[15:48] | You take this job, you can buy all the orphans you want. | 你只要接了这份工作 什么孤儿都买得起 |
[15:50] | No, I don’t want to buy them. | 不 我不是要买 |
[15:52] | Look, if you really want to help people, | 就算你真要帮助别人 |
[15:54] | it doesn’t hurt to have a little money in your pocket. | 口袋里有点钱也不是坏事 |
[15:56] | Take the job now, help the orphans later. | 先接这份工作 晚点再去帮孤儿 |
[15:58] | – There’s always later. – Hmm. | -总有时间的 -好吧 |
[16:01] | Okay, talk it over with your husband. | 好了 和你的丈夫讨论一下吧 |
[16:02] | I got to go get my whiskers trimmed. | 我要去修一下喵须 |
[16:04] | I run into walls for days, but I look hot. | 虽然四处碰壁 但依旧性感迷人哟 |
[16:09] | – How’s the pie here? – Not good. | -这里的派好吃吗 -不咋地 |
[16:11] | Well, I’ll take all you got. | 我全要了 |
[16:13] | Screw it. Throw it in a bowl with some bourbon | 把它搅烂 和波本酒放在一个碗里 |
[16:15] | – and bring me a ladle. – Mm-hmm. | -然后再拿个长柄勺给我 -好的 |
[16:16] | BoJack, we notice you’ve been pretty down in the dumps lately, | 波杰克 我们知道你最近心情低落 |
[16:20] | but we have something that we think is going to cheer you up. | 但我们有个能让你高兴起来的好消息 |
[16:25] | It’s an exciting new business venture | 我们打算开创一番 |
[16:26] | that’s equal parts new and exciting. | 既新奇又刺激的新事业 |
[16:29] | Another one? What happened to your Halloween store? | 新事业吗 那原来的万圣节商店怎么样了 |
[16:31] | – What now? – Oh, right. | -怎么样了来着 -对了 |
[16:33] | The Halloween store. | 万圣节商店 |
[16:35] | We took the floor out | 我们把地板挖掉了 |
[16:37] | because Mr. Peanutbutter kept scratching up the hardwood, | 因为花生酱先生老会把木地板刮坏 |
[16:40] | and then… did we ever get the new floor installed? | 然后…话说我们装过新地板吗 |
[16:44] | Halloween? In January? | 一月的万圣节 |
[16:46] | What a great ide… Aah! | 多好的主意啊啊啊啊 |
[16:50] | Anyway, now we’re all about smoodies. | 不管怎样 我们现在的重点是奶心 |
[16:52] | – What? – Smoodies. | -什么 -奶心 |
[16:54] | You’re saying smoothies, right? Smoothies. | 你们是说奶昔对吧 奶昔 |
[16:56] | No. Smoodies. | 不 是奶心 |
[16:58] | It’s a mood that you drink like a smoothie. | 是一种能像奶昔一样喝的心情 |
[17:00] | I don’t understand it. How do you drink a mood? | 我没明白 你怎么能喝心情呢 |
[17:03] | – Like a smoothie. – So it is a smoothie. | -像喝奶昔一样 -那不就是奶昔吗 |
[17:05] | No, it’s a smoodie… A mood that you drink. | 不 是奶心 一种能喝的心情 |
[17:09] | – How do you drink a mood? – Like a smoothie. | -你怎么能喝心情呢 -就像喝奶昔一样 |
[17:13] | But do you buy it in a store? What’re the physical attributes? | 但你们的店里准备卖什么 长什么样 |
[17:16] | We haven’t worked out all the kinks yet, | 我们的创意还没完善 |
[17:18] | but the important thing is we’ve gone public, | 不过重要的是我们已经上市了 |
[17:20] | and we want you to get in on the ground floor. | 我们打算给你优先入股权[底层基础]哦 |
[17:22] | See, that’s the problem with all your ideas… | 明白没 你们创意的最大问题 |
[17:25] | they don’t have ground floors. | 就是他们根本不靠谱[没底层基础] |
[17:27] | Finally, a Halloween store for the rest of… Aah! | 总算这时候也有万圣节商店了啊啊啊啊 |
[17:33] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[17:34] | Anyway, our launch party’s tonight, | 反正我们今晚打算办个股票发行晚宴 |
[17:37] | – and we’d love it if you came. – We spared no expense… | -希望你能参加 -我们不惜一切 |
[17:40] | that’s how confident we are in our product. | 可见我们对产品是多么有信心 |
[17:42] | – Your product… Smoodies. – Yes. | -你们的产品…那什么奶心吗 -没错 |
[17:43] | Wait, did you say smoodies or smoothies? | 慢着 你是说奶心还是奶昔 |
[17:46] | Because we only make… Which one do we make? | 因为我们只做… 我们做哪个来着 |
[17:48] | I’d like to think the smoodies make us. | 我觉得是奶心造就了我们 |
[17:51] | Ahh, I can tell by your tone that that was something smart. | 透过你的语气我就知道一定是好东西 |
[17:56] | 奶心 畅饮心情 | |
[17:59] | – Smoodie keychain? – Smoodie cozy? | -要不要奶心钥匙圈 -奶心保温垫 |
[18:00] | Smoodie bottle opener? | 奶心开瓶器要不要 |
[18:02] | It’s a mood that you drink like a smoothie. | 可以像奶昔一样喝的心情哦 |
[18:04] | Todd, it is all happening. | 陶德 我们梦想成真了 |
[18:06] | Hooray. And you know I don’t throw that word around lightly. | 万岁 你知道我从不轻易说这两个字 |
[18:10] | All right. Now we just got to make sure we focus | 我们现在要把精力集中在这件事上 |
[18:12] | and actually follow through on this. | 坚持下去干一番大事业 |
[18:14] | I’d feel awful if this great idea fell apart | 要是我们像平时那样 |
[18:17] | because we got distracted by something else, | 为别的事分心搞砸了这个创意 |
[18:19] | as we are often wont to do. | 我会感觉很糟糕的 |
[18:21] | Wait, did you say you feel awful or falafel? | 你是说”糟糕”还是”三明糕” |
[18:25] | I said, “Feel awful,” | 我说”糟糕” |
[18:26] | but tell me more about this falafel idea. | 不过和我说说”三明糕”的创意 |
[18:30] | Falafel or fawaffle? | “三明糕” 又或者”华夫糕”怎么样 |
[18:33] | What? | 什么 |
[18:40] | BoJack, isn’t this exciting? Smoodies, right? | 波杰克 太棒了 奶心对吧 |
[18:45] | Do you even know what a smoodie is? | 你知道奶心是什么吗 |
[18:47] | I think it’s some kind of an adult onesie. | 我觉得是种成人用品 |
[18:49] | Whatever it is, I’m trying new things. | 不管怎么 我喜欢尝试新东西 |
[18:51] | I’m single again, and I’m loving it. | 我又恢复单身了 简直爽到不行 |
[18:53] | – Let me repeat… – Princess Carolyn. | -我再说一遍 -卡洛琳公主 |
[18:56] | Vincent. Well, you’ve got some nerve showing your face. | 文森特 你竟然还敢在我面前出现 |
[19:00] | – I’ve got half a mind to… – No, let me talk. | -我都想… -不 你让我说完 |
[19:03] | I had a attitude problem, | 我以前确实态度有问题 |
[19:07] | but then I took a timeout, | 但是我冷静了一段时间 |
[19:08] | and I thought about what I did. | 思考了一下自己的所作所为 |
[19:10] | I wanted to be a big man. | 我想成为一个真正的男人 |
[19:12] | But sometimes the biggest thing a man can do is tell the truth. | 但有时候一个男人能做的最真的事就是说实话 |
[19:17] | And the truth about me is, I… I… | 说实话 我…我… |
[19:21] | – Okay, here we go. – I love you. | -好 来了 -我爱你 |
[19:23] | – What? – Oh, Vincent. | -什么 -文森特 |
[19:25] | Let’s go feel grass between our toes. | 我们出去用脚感受草坪吧 |
[19:28] | – What? – All right. | -搞什么 -走 |
[19:30] | You’re a better man than I could ever be. | 你比我强多了 |
[19:32] | I wish my boyfriend was that mature. | 希望我男朋友也那么成熟 |
[19:36] | – Hello? – BoJack, it’s Kelsey Jannings. | -喂 -波杰克 我是凯尔西·詹尼斯 |
[19:38] | I got some news about “Secretariat.” | 关于《一代骄马》我有事跟你说 |
[19:40] | – What’s up? – Garfield’s out. | -怎么了 -加菲尔德不演了 |
[19:42] | He got into some sort of accident. | 他出了事故 |
[19:44] | An All Hallows’ Eve store in January? | 一月份的万圣节商店 |
[19:46] | How fiendishly droll. | 真是太棒了 |
[19:51] | Oh, bother. | 惨了 |
[19:52] | The clumsy bastard broke every bone in his body, | 那个笨蛋把骨头都摔断了 |
[19:55] | and now we got to find a new lead. | 我们得找新主角了 |
[19:56] | Studio wants to go young, but I was thinking we’d get | 工作室想找个年轻的 但我觉得 |
[19:59] | someone a little more BoJack Horseman. | 可以找马男波杰克那样的来演 |
[20:02] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 真的吗 |
[20:04] | You’re the only one with enough grit to play the part, | 只有你有那个本事演这个角色 |
[20:05] | and we can age you down in post, | 我们后期可以给你处理的年轻一点 |
[20:07] | but I’m gonna tell you right now, | 但我可告诉你 |
[20:08] | I’m not gonna put up with any woe-is-me bullshit or diva histrionics. | 我可不会让你演什么悲悲切切儿女情长 |
[20:12] | I get enough of that from my ex-wife | 我前妻就喜欢谷蛋白剪报 |
[20:14] | along with newspaper clippings about gluten. | 我真是受够那个了 |
[20:16] | God, we get it, Marla. Gluten. | 我们知道 马拉 谷蛋白 |
[20:19] | But if you want to make a movie, and you’re ready to work… | 但是如果你想拍电影 你准备好工作了 |
[20:21] | I am. I will. I can. I do. | 我准备好了 我可以 我愿意 |
[20:23] | Great. You got one month to get in shape. | 很好 给你一个月时间塑身 |
[20:25] | You need to lose 50 pounds and then gain back 20. | 你需要先减掉50磅 再增肥20磅 |
[20:27] | – And, BoJack… – Yeah? | -还有 波杰克 -什么 |
[20:28] | Don’t ever call this number. | 不要主动打我这个电话 |
[20:30] | If I want to talk, I’ll call you. | 如果有事 我会主动找你 |
[20:39] | Not big on parties, huh? | 不喜欢去派对上玩是吗 |
[20:40] | Nah. I never know what to do with my hands. | 是啊 一到派对上我就不知所措 |
[20:43] | I think I just got cast in Secretariat. | 我好像刚拿下了《一代骄马》的主角 |
[20:46] | – That’s amazing. – It’s everything I ever wanted. | -太棒了 -这是我一直以来的梦想 |
[20:48] | – Yeah, you seem super-jazzed. – What do I do now? | -你好像超级高兴 -现在我该怎么办 |
[20:52] | Well, that’s the problem with life, right? | 人生总是如此 对吧 |
[20:54] | Either you know what you want, and you don’t get what you want, | 你要么知道自己想要什么 但是却得不到 |
[20:57] | or get what you want, and then you don’t know what you want. | 要么得到了 可是却不知道自己想要什么了 |
[21:00] | – Well, that’s stupid. – Yeah. | -真是太蠢了 -是啊 |
[21:02] | I don’t know if this makes you more or less excited, | 我不知道跟你说你会不会高兴 |
[21:04] | but I actually decided to take a job on the Secretariat movie | 我刚决定接受《一代骄马》剧组的邀请 |
[21:07] | as a character consultant. | 去做他们的角色顾问 |
[21:09] | Wow, so we’re gonna be working together again. | 那我们又要一起工作了对吗 |
[21:12] | Yeah. I hope you don’t get sick of me. | 是啊 希望你不会厌烦我 |
[21:14] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 怎么可能 |
[21:16] | – Is it weird I took this job? – Why would it be weird? | -我接受这份工作是不是很奇怪 -怎么会 |
[21:18] | You literally wrote the book on Secretariat. | 《一代骄马》基本上就是你写的 |
[21:21] | Yeah, I know. I just… When I first moved to L.A… | 我知道 可是 我刚搬来洛杉矶时 |
[21:24] | I thought I was gonna be doing really important work. | 我以为自己会做一番大事 |
[21:27] | You know, writing stuff that makes a difference. | 写出真正有意义的东西 |
[21:30] | But then you kind of fall into one thing and then another… | 但是之后事情一件接一件… |
[21:33] | Well, you’ve got time. There’s always later, right? | 还有时间 总会有以后 对吧 |
[21:35] | Yeah, I guess there’s always later. | 是吧 应该是这样吧 |
[21:38] | Do you remember the last time I saw you? | 你还记得上次我见你的时候吗 |
[21:39] | You asked me if I thought you were a good person deep down? | 你问我是不是觉得你内心是个好人吗 |
[21:42] | Do I remember that? Yeah, vaguely. | 我记得吗 模模糊糊记得吧 |
[21:45] | You caught me off guard. I didn’t know what to say. | 你让我措手不及了 我当时不知道该怎么说 |
[21:48] | Well, do you think I’m a good person… deep down? | 那你现在觉得我内心是个好人吗 |
[21:51] | That’s the thing. I don’t think I believe in deep down. | 可问题是 我不相信人的内心 |
[21:54] | I kind of think all you are is just the things that you do. | 我认为什么人就会做什么事 |
[21:58] | Well, that’s depressing. | 这话听着真伤心 |
[22:02] | For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[22:03] | I think your writing does make a difference. | 我觉得你写的东西是有意义的 |
[22:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:06] | I really wanted you to like me, Diane. | 我真的想让你喜欢我 戴安 |
[22:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:21] | *I know I’ve dreamed you* | *我梦中有你* |
[22:28] | *a sin and a lie* | *是罪过与谎言* |
[22:35] | *I have my freedom* | *我拥有了自由* |
[22:41] | *But I don’t have much time* | *但却没有了时间* |
[22:48] | *Let’s do some living* | *在我们死后* |
[22:54] | *after we die* | *要好好生活* |
[23:01] | *Wild horses* | *终有一天* |
[23:07] | *We’ll ride them someday* | *我们会策马扬鞭* |
[23:11] | Sorry we didn’t get you a birthday present. | 抱歉我们没给你准备生日礼物 |
[23:14] | I got so distracted by trying to get tickets | 我一直在想方设法 |
[23:16] | to the New Kids On The Block concert, | 买”街头顽童”乐队的门票 |
[23:18] | I completely lost sight of what’s important. | 我完全忘记什么重要什么不重要了 |
[23:21] | And I got so swept up in my campaign for class president, | 我一直忙着竞选班长 |
[23:24] | I forgot why I was running in the first place. | 甚至都忘记参加竞选的初衷了 |
[23:27] | And I was boy crazy. | 我一直忙于应付男孩子 |
[23:29] | Kids, kids, I don’t need a present. | 孩子们 我不需要礼物 |
[23:31] | I got everything I need right here. | 我需要的一切就在眼前 |
[23:34] | – Macaroni. – Sabrina. | -麦克罗尼 -塞布丽娜 |
[23:38] | Come here, you goofball. | 过来 你们这群傻孩子 |
[23:56] | – Can you make it out to Blake? – Uh-huh. | -写送给布莱克好吗 -可以 |
[23:58] | Thanks, man. You’re, like, my hero. | 谢谢 你是我心目中的英雄 |
[24:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |