时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 神犬巴迪 国际机场 | |
[00:07] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[00:10] | Oh, is it this guy? | 是因为它吗 |
[00:11] | Never travel without it. | 我出门永远都带着的 |
[00:12] | Stop holding up the line, idiot! | 别堵着队了好吗 傻屌 |
[00:14] | It’s not his fault. He’s just doing his job. | 不能怪他 他也是在尽职 |
[00:16] | It’s your fault, dummy. | 是怪你 呆逼 |
[00:18] | I’m sorry, sir, no liquid over three ounces. | 抱歉 先生 不能携带超过三盎司液体上机 |
[00:20] | This is Pappy Van Winkle, friend. | 这可是派比·范温克 朋友 |
[00:22] | Do you know how old this bourbon is? | 你知道这波本酒是什么年份的吗 |
[00:24] | If this was a person, | 如果它是人 |
[00:25] | I would’ve stopped having sex with it a year ago. | 我一年前就不会跟它上床了 |
[00:27] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[00:28] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[00:29] | Come on. Ugh! | 快点啊 |
[00:30] | I’m actually a huge celebrity on my way to New York | 我是个要去纽约和出版商 |
[00:33] | for an important meeting with a book publisher, | 进行重要会面的巨星 |
[00:36] | who wants to publish a book about me because I am famous. | 我要出书 因为我是名人 |
[00:40] | – That’s not… – Fine, you want me to dance? | -那不是… -好吧 你想打架是吗 |
[00:42] | I’ll dance. | 那我奉陪 |
[00:46] | Give me ten seconds, Diane. | 给我十秒钟 戴安 |
[00:47] | This guy’s being a total Fascist. | 这家伙就是个法西斯 |
[00:49] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[00:50] | – Diane? – Over here, BoJack. | -戴安 -我在这 波杰克 |
[00:52] | How’d you get through so fast? | 你怎么这么快就过去了 |
[00:53] | I followed the basic requirements for air travel | 因为我遵守已经施行超过十年的 |
[00:55] | that have been in place for over a decade. | 基本乘机安全要求 |
[00:56] | Ugh, weird. | 真奇怪 |
[00:57] | Sir, whoever you are, please… | 先生 不管你是谁 请… |
[00:59] | Really? You’ve never heard of my TV show? | 真的吗 你没听说过我的电视节目吗 |
[01:01] | You know very well who I am. | 你明知我是谁 |
[01:03] | And now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to New York. | 现在 失陪了 我要去纽约 |
[01:07] | Ah, no. | 搞什么啊 |
[01:08] | More? Come on! | 怎么还有 |
[01:09] | Oh, you know what? Could be this. | 你猜怎么着 可能是这个 |
[01:11] | Oh, my God, he’s got a gun. | 天呐 他有枪 |
[01:12] | Relax, it’s a lighter. | 别怕 这是个打火机 |
[01:15] | How much lighter fluid can I take on the plane? | 我能带多少火机油上飞机啊 |
[01:16] | And before you answer, remember, I’m a celebrity. | 你回答之前 记住 我是名人 |
[01:19] | We’re gonna need a full body cavity search. | 我们要全身搜查 |
[02:21] | 企鹅出版社 危险 有石棉 即将宣告破产 | |
[02:22] | Thanks for coming to New York for this. | 谢谢你们专程来纽约 |
[02:24] | Let’s just say, it’s better for everyone’s kneecaps | 这么说吧 我远离加州一段时间 |
[02:26] | if I stay out of California for a little bit. | 对我们大家的膝盖都有好处 |
[02:28] | Always nice to get a change of scenery, am I right? | 换个环境总是好的 对不对 |
[02:30] | I think the New York air’s been good for my health. | 我觉得纽约的空气对我有好处 |
[02:33] | I mean, I did find a lump, | 我的确长了个肿块 |
[02:35] | but hey, who needs health insurance | 不过 有马男波杰克 |
[02:37] | when you’ve got BoJack Horseman writing a book, huh? | 在替你写书 谁还要医保呢 |
[02:41] | How’s it coming along? | 书写得如何了 |
[02:42] | It’s great. | 非常好 |
[02:43] | I’m pumping out heartfelt anecdotes | 我有好多有趣的轶事 |
[02:45] | and witty observations left and right, | 和观察到的生活中的趣事 |
[02:47] | and this one is spinning it all into gold. | 这位把它们都变成了精彩好故事 |
[02:49] | Your telephone is ringing. I’m Ira Glass. | 您的电话响了 我是爱娜·格拉斯 |
[02:51] | Thank you for being a sustaining member of public radio. | 感谢您成为公共广播电台的出资会员 |
[02:54] | Everyone has a story, | 人人都有故事 |
[02:55] | and your phone’s story is that it’s ringing. | 而您手机的故事就是 它在响 |
[02:57] | Excuse me. Hello? | 不好意思 喂 |
[02:59] | Hurry back, superstar. | 快回来哦 大明星 |
[03:01] | I don’t think Diane’s working out. | 我觉得戴安不行 |
[03:02] | What? Why? Is Diane no good? | 为什么 她不够好吗 |
[03:04] | She’s too good. | 她太好了 |
[03:05] | I don’t know if Diane is damaged enough to tell my story. | 我不知道戴安有没有烂到能写我的故事 |
[03:08] | She’s so… functional. | 她太… 有用了 |
[03:10] | Oh, I’m so sorry, Mr. Horseman, | 抱歉 马男先生 |
[03:12] | she’s too functional. | 她太有用了 |
[03:14] | Why don’t I just get on the phone | 要不我拿起电话 |
[03:16] | and call a less functional… | 帮你找个没用的… |
[03:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[03:19] | This is a very bad time, BoJack! | 现在不是时候 波杰克 |
[03:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:21] | You need to promise me that your book will be on the shelves | 你得答应我你的书在十月份 |
[03:25] | and making money by October! | 就能上架赚钱 |
[03:27] | All right. Jesus. | 好吧 天呐 |
[03:31] | Got it. Sorry I took so long. | 知道了 抱歉去了那么久 |
[03:33] | Who was that? The library? | 谁的电话 图书馆吗 |
[03:35] | Thanking you for never returning a book late? | 谢谢你从来没迟还过书吗 |
[03:37] | That was my brother Tommy. My dad just died. | 是我哥哥汤米 我爸爸去世了 |
[03:39] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:40] | Did we talk about firming up the release date? | 我们确定书的出版时间了吗 |
[03:42] | – I was thinking late September. – I am so sorry. | -我觉得九月底就行 -真的很遗憾 |
[03:44] | It’s fine, he was old and also the worst. | 没事的 反正他又老又烂 |
[03:46] | Such a terrible tragedy | 真是悲剧 |
[03:47] | really puts everything in perspective. | 让人开始客观看待事物了 |
[03:50] | Where does that leave us as far as the book of it all? | 那我们的书怎么办 |
[03:52] | Not a problem. | 没事的 |
[03:53] | I just got to swing by Boston | 我就顺便去趟波士顿 |
[03:54] | and give my condolences real quick. | 吊唁一下就好 |
[03:56] | BoJack can come with me. | 波杰克可以跟我一起 |
[03:57] | We’ll get some work done while we’re there, | 我们在那也可以写作 |
[03:58] | and then that way the whole trip | 这样我这趟回家 |
[03:59] | won’t be a total waste of time. | 也不会完全属于浪费时间 |
[04:01] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:02] | Call me if you need anything, | 有需要的话打给我 |
[04:03] | but hang up after one ring, | 但响一声以后就挂掉 |
[04:05] | and I’ll call you back from the phone booth | 我会从我和我老婆住所那里的 |
[04:07] | where my wife and I are living. | 电话亭给你回电话 |
[04:09] | *Todd bless these scrambled eggs* | *陶德保佑这炒蛋* |
[04:12] | *Eggs from the fridge* | *冰箱里的蛋* |
[04:14] | *Sunny side them and guide them* | *炒得嫩嫩的 送它们…* |
[04:16] | Todd, stop singing your dumb scrambled eggs song. | 陶德 别唱你那愚蠢的炒蛋歌了 |
[04:19] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[04:20] | If you’re wondering who said that, | 如果你好奇谁在说话 |
[04:22] | it’s this note that you’re reading. | 那是你读的便签 |
[04:24] | You’re hearing my voice in your head, | 你听到的是你脑补的我说话声 |
[04:25] | because that’s how reading works. | 因为这就是阅读 |
[04:28] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:29] | As you might’ve noticed, Todd, | 你可能也发现了 陶德 |
[04:30] | I’ve left you home alone for the day, | 我今天把你独自扔在家 |
[04:31] | and frankly, I already regret that decision. | 说实话 我已经后悔这决定了 |
[04:33] | Here’s what you need to do. Nothing. | 你要做的就是 什么也不干 |
[04:36] | Don’t touch my stuff, and don’t make a mess. | 别碰我东西 别弄乱家里 |
[04:38] | Pick me up at the airport tomorrow, | 明天去机场接我 |
[04:40] | and until then, don’t do anything. | 在那之前 什么也别干 |
[04:48] | Well, seal’s broken. Might as well enjoy myself. | 反正都做了 我还是好好玩玩吧 |
[04:56] | Cheers to bath time. | 敬泡澡时间 |
[04:59] | Great story, Todd. I love our friendship. | 好故事 陶德 我喜欢跟你做朋友 |
[05:06] | Here we go! | 开始啦 |
[05:07] | The great Toddini! | 伟大的陶迪尼 |
[05:09] | And here we have the home | 现在到了一位 |
[05:11] | of a truly dynamic and unique talent, | 真正的天才演员的家 |
[05:13] | TV’s own David Boreanaz. | 电视界的 大卫·伯伦纳兹 |
[05:18] | Sounds like we have some fans | 听起来这里似乎有 |
[05:20] | of Person of Interest on board, | 《疑犯追踪》的粉丝 |
[05:22] | or Castle, or whatever his show is. | 或者《灵书妙探》 或者他演过的什么剧 |
[05:25] | Sorry, dudes, you got the wrong house. | 抱歉 各位 你们来错地方了 |
[05:29] | Crikey, I would’ve paid $50 U.S. | 天呐 我愿意花五十美金 |
[05:32] | to see where David Boreanaz lives. | 看看大卫·伯伦纳兹家什么样 |
[05:34] | He’s the American Hugh Jackman. | 他就是美国的休·杰克曼 |
[05:37] | He’s so good in Burn Notice. | 他在《黑名单》里演得超棒 |
[05:39] | What? 50 bucks? | 什么 五十块吗 |
[05:40] | In that case, come on in, friends. | 那样的话 进来吧 朋友们 |
[05:42] | Some guy named David Boreanaz lives here. | 叫大卫·伯伦纳兹的就住这里 |
[05:45] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[05:48] | Hey, so listen, | 听着 |
[05:49] | I really want to be here for you in your time of need, | 我真的想在你需要帮助的时候陪着你 |
[05:51] | but I’m not really good with funerals or death | 但我面对葬礼 死亡 家庭 |
[05:52] | or families or feelings or people. | 感动 人什么的不太在行 |
[05:54] | Don’t worry. You can wait in the car. | 别担心 你在车里等着吧 |
[05:56] | It’s probably better you don’t meet my brothers. | 你不见我兄弟们或许更好 |
[05:58] | They’re narrow-minded, mean-spirited dirtbags. | 他们就是群心胸狭窄的混蛋 |
[06:00] | I wish I had brothers growing up. | 我真希望自己能有兄弟 |
[06:02] | Touch football on the weekends, noogie parades on the reg. | 周末一起打打橄榄球 嬉戏打闹 |
[06:05] | Life as an only child can get pretty lonely. | 当独生子女真的挺孤独 |
[06:08] | 《都市报》 尼克松会见国王 | |
[06:09] | Daddy, do you want to meet my imaginary friend? | 爸爸 你想见见我想象中的朋友吗 |
[06:12] | Imaginary friends are freeloaders | 想象中的朋友都是共产分子 |
[06:14] | invented by communists to rip-off welfare. | 编出来侵吞福利的东西 |
[06:16] | Why don’t you do something productive, | 你不如干些有意义的事 |
[06:17] | like bang your head against the wall | 比如拿脑袋撞墙 |
[06:19] | until your brain isn’t so stupid? | 撞到变聪明为止 |
[06:21] | Okay, Daddy. | 好的 爸爸 |
[06:22] | Yeah, well, I was pretty lonely, too. | 是啊 我也挺孤独的 |
[06:24] | My family made my life miserable, | 我的家人毁了我的人生 |
[06:25] | and then they never forgave me for leaving. | 还绝不原谅我抛弃他们 |
[06:27] | So, what, you’re like the black sheep? | 所以呢 你是败家子吗 |
[06:29] | No, Gary’s the black sheep. He’s adopted. | 不 加里才是败家子 他是领养的 |
[06:31] | I’m just the member of the family nobody likes. | 至于我 大家只是不喜欢我罢了 |
[06:32] | And my dad was the worst of them all. | 其中我爸爸最讨厌我 |
[06:34] | You told me that you and your father | 你跟我说你和你爸爸 |
[06:36] | used to sit on the roof and look at the stars together. | 以前一起坐在房顶上看星星 |
[06:38] | Oh, yeah, I was just trying to get you to open up, | 是的 我只是想让你敞开心扉 |
[06:41] | so I used an old writer’s trick called “Me lying to you.” | 所以我用了作家的老套把戏 “骗人” |
[06:44] | Oh, yeah? Well, I’m using an old me trick | 是吗 那我要用我的老把戏了 |
[06:46] | called “That hurts my feelings.” | 叫做 “真伤人心” |
[06:47] | And the truth is, I used to sit alone | 真相是 我以前经常独自坐在 |
[06:49] | on the hill out by the dump | 垃圾堆边的小山包上 |
[06:50] | and dream of waking up as Chelsea Clinton, | 梦想自己是切尔西·克林顿 |
[06:53] | but with my hair. | 但头发还是我的 |
[06:54] | You do have great hair. | 你头发的确很漂亮 |
[06:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:59] | That’s us. | 到了 |
[07:01] | I’ll just pop in for a quick hi and bye. | 我进去打个招呼就走 |
[07:02] | Then we’ll be on our way. | 我们就回去 |
[07:03] | Ten minutes, swear to God. | 十分钟 我发誓 |
[07:05] | You can play with this kaleidoscope | 你可以玩玩这个万花筒 |
[07:06] | I got you at the airport. | 我在机场帮你买的 |
[07:08] | What? A kaleidoscope? | 什么 万花筒 |
[07:10] | I’m not five… | 我又不是五… |
[07:11] | Shapes and colors the likes of which I’ve never seen. | 哇噻 都是我从没见过的色彩和图案 |
[07:14] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[07:16] | Hey, yeah, Deedee came home! | 太好了 滴滴回来了 |
[07:19] | Gary, Marty, Artie, Deedee’s back! | 加里 马蒂 阿提 滴滴回来了 |
[07:21] | Come here! | 快来 |
[07:22] | Game. Watching the game. | 在看比赛呢 |
[07:23] | Can’t look up from the game. How you doing? | 不能分神 你好啊 |
[07:25] | Marty, it’s a game from ’86. | 马蒂 这是86年的比赛好吗 |
[07:26] | You’ve seen it a hundred times. | 你都看过一百遍了 |
[07:28] | And how many times does Buckner break your heart? | 巴克纳又伤过你几次心呢 |
[07:30] | 100 times. | 一百次 |
[07:31] | Aw, thank God you’re here, Deedee. | 谢天谢地你回来了 滴滴 |
[07:33] | Pops is wicked departed. | 老爸过世了 |
[07:34] | Oh, yeah, man. He departed so hard. | 是啊 死得透透的 |
[07:37] | And I do not like them apples, Deedee. | 而且我不喜欢他们哭哭啼啼 滴滴 |
[07:39] | Yo, Deedee, get me a beer. | 滴滴 帮我拿罐啤酒 |
[07:40] | Yeah, make that two, Deedee. | 帮我也拿一罐 滴滴 |
[07:41] | Gary, Marty, I just got home. | 加里 马蒂 我才到家啊 |
[07:44] | Ooh, Princess Diane doesn’t want to get her brother a beer. | 戴安公主都不愿帮哥哥拿酒了啊 |
[07:48] | Hey, Ma, come look what the Pats dragged in. | 妈 快看爱国者队带谁回来了 |
[07:51] | Oh, hello! Look who decided to come home. | 你好啊 这是谁终于愿意回家了 |
[07:56] | Queen Deedee blesses us with her presence. | 滴滴女王大驾光临 |
[07:58] | To what do I owe the honor? | 小人何其荣幸 |
[08:00] | Look, I’m just here to offer my condolences. | 我只是来悼念爸爸的 |
[08:02] | Oh, sure, in and out, like a Protestant on Christmas. | 是啊 来了就走 就像过圣诞节的新教徒 |
[08:06] | Why would you want to stick around, | 在家人需要你的时候 |
[08:08] | be with your family in their time of need? | 你为什么要留下呢 |
[08:10] | Come on, Ma. | 别这样 妈 |
[08:11] | Don’t fight while the game’s on. | 比赛的时候你们别闹好吗 |
[08:12] | It’s bad juju. | 那样会带来霉运 |
[08:13] | It’s the ’86 World Series. | 这是86年的世界职业棒球大赛 |
[08:15] | They lose. | 他们输了 |
[08:16] | Ah, why’d you have to… | 你怎么就非得… |
[08:17] | Oh, we’re just a bunch of savages, right? | 我们就是一屋子野蛮人 对吧 |
[08:20] | We’re not like your fancy California friends. | 我们可不像你那些优雅的加州朋友 |
[08:22] | Your George Clooney and your California Raisins. | 乔治·克鲁尼 加州葡萄干什么的 |
[08:26] | Oh, come off it, Ma. She don’t mean no harm. | 别说了 妈 她没有恶意的 |
[08:28] | For five years she didn’t come home. | 五年了 她没有回家一次 |
[08:30] | Why don’t you make like A-Rod and blow. | 你不如办成罗德里格斯然后炫耀一番好了 |
[08:33] | Well, this was clearly a huge mistake. | 显然我做了个错误的决定 |
[08:35] | Ah, don’t go. | 别走 |
[08:37] | Deedee, please. | 滴滴 拜托了 |
[08:39] | Why not? Ma doesn’t want me here. | 留下干什么 妈根本就不想看到我 |
[08:41] | Ma don’t know what she wants. | 妈根本就不知道她内心的真正需求 |
[08:42] | She wants you here. We all do. | 她希望你回来 我们都希望 |
[08:44] | Ain’t that right, Marty? | 我说得对吗 马蒂 |
[08:45] | Can’t look up from the game. | 专注比赛 无法分神 |
[08:47] | Besides, we need your help | 再说了 我们需要你帮忙 |
[08:48] | organizing all the funeral stuff. | 筹备葬礼事宜 |
[08:50] | We didn’t go to college. | 我们都没上过大学 |
[08:51] | We’re not smart like you. | 我们没你聪明 |
[08:52] | Fine, I’ll help. | 好吧 我会帮忙的 |
[08:53] | Is there a number for me to call? | 有什么电话是我能打的吗 |
[08:55] | Yeah, try 1-800-The-Internet, dummy. | 有啊 试试1-800-网-络 傻瓜 |
[08:57] | Jeez, do some legwork, Dee. | 你好歹也出去搜集点情报吧 滴 |
[08:59] | And do it quick. The ice is melting. | 最好快一点 冰块要化了 |
[09:01] | Oh, my God. Is that dad? | 天呐 那是爸爸吗 |
[09:04] | Did someone draw balls on his forehead? | 有人朝他头上扔球了吗 |
[09:07] | That was before we knew he was dead. | 那肯定是他死之前的事了 |
[09:08] | We just thought he was wicked hung over. | 我们之前还以为他就是宿醉没醒 |
[09:11] | In your face, Dad! | 爸 看你脸上 |
[09:13] | In your face forever. | 以后会永远留在你脸上了 |
[09:16] | Welcome to the home of David Boreanaz, | 欢迎来到大卫·伯伦纳兹的家 |
[09:20] | famous from television shows | 他因电视节目 |
[09:21] | such as dramas on networks. | 和网络喜剧成名 |
[09:26] | That will be $50 please. | 收费是50美元 |
[09:28] | Oy, mate, this picture of David Boreanaz fell apart. | 伙计 这张大卫·伯伦纳兹的照片裂了 |
[09:31] | Oh, no, no, no, I’ll handle that. | 不不不 我会处理的 |
[09:33] | Why don’t you just go look through | 你还是去好好看看 |
[09:34] | David Boreanaz’s underwear drawer, okay? | 大卫·伯伦纳兹的内衣抽屉吧 好吗 |
[09:36] | It’s in his bedroom. | 在他卧室里 |
[09:37] | Oh, knickers. | 短裤 |
[09:39] | Hey, what do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[09:41] | Uh-oh, am I reading something again? | 我是不是又在读什么便条了 |
[09:43] | No, this is your conscience. | 不 这是你的良知 |
[09:45] | BoJack trusted you to take care of his house. | 波杰克信任你才让你照顾他的房子 |
[09:48] | Is this really… what are you doing? | 结果你就是这样做的吗 |
[09:57] | It’s a great day on Todd’s phone. | 今天真是陶德手机的好日子 |
[09:59] | How can I help you? | 请问你有什么事吗 |
[10:00] | Are you trying to cut me out of this David Boreanaz deal? | 你是想撇开我自己做大卫·伯伦纳兹的生意吗 |
[10:03] | I’m your agent, damn it. | 我是你的经纪人 见鬼 |
[10:04] | How’d you find out about Boreanaz House? | 你怎么知道伯伦纳兹房子的事的 |
[10:06] | Don’t worry, I’m not just gonna sit here | 别担心 我不会在你干活的时候 |
[10:08] | batting a ball of yarn around while you do the real work. | 干坐在这里追毛线球玩的 |
[10:10] | I want to take your project to the next level. | 我想让你这笔生意升级 |
[10:13] | We need to go bigger. | 我们得做强做大 |
[10:15] | Have you thought about attaching Mila Kunis to this thing? | 你有想过把米娜·古妮丝也扯进来吗 |
[10:17] | Attach her? How? | 把她扯进来 怎么做 |
[10:19] | You do your job. I’ll do mine. | 你做好你的事 剩下的交给我 |
[10:22] | Who is this? | 这是谁啊 |
[10:25] | Ah, out of combinations. Now I’m bored. | 没有新组合了 现在我无聊了 |
[10:28] | Diane! | 戴安 |
[10:32] | – You show me nothing… – What do you want from me? | -你什么都没给我看 -你想要什么 |
[10:33] | You have no right to barge in here after five years | 你无权在五年后再次闯进这里 |
[10:35] | and judge us, Diane. | 对我们指手画脚 戴安 |
[10:37] | I’m just saying Marty could lend a hand | 我只是让马蒂帮一下忙 |
[10:39] | instead of sitting on the couch watching the game all day. | 而不是整天坐在沙发上看球赛 |
[10:40] | Ah, Deedee. | 滴滴 |
[10:42] | You know very well his leg’s still sore | 你非常清楚 从上次采石场的意外后 |
[10:45] | from the accident at the quarry. | 他的腿一直不好使 |
[10:47] | Yeah, he’s got to rest up | 如果他想当布鲁克林旋风的 |
[10:48] | if he’s gonna be a wide receiver for B.C. | 外接手的话 是得好好休息 |
[10:50] | He didn’t get into B.C. | 他没能入选布鲁克林旋风 |
[10:51] | Ah, what’s the point of getting off the couch anyway? | 为什么非得从沙发上起身 |
[10:54] | All the jobs are going to immigrants these days. | 当今什么事都让移民做了 |
[10:56] | What do you… We’re immigrants. | 你… 我们就是移民 |
[10:58] | – How do you figure? – We’re Vietnamese? | -你怎么知道的 -我们是越南人 |
[11:00] | Step off! We’re American as fuck. | 去死 我们绝对是美国人 |
[11:02] | And that’s the same crap you always pull… | 你总是说这种屁话… |
[11:04] | What do you want from me? Come on! | 你到底想要什么 说吧 |
[11:07] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[11:08] | Yes, hello, I’m looking for Diane. | 你们好 我是来找戴安的 |
[11:10] | Does anyone here speak English? | 这里有人会说英语吗 |
[11:11] | Pull over and park the car. | 把车开到路边停好 |
[11:14] | Is that the frickin’ horse from Horsin’ Around? | 这蠢马是《胡闹的小马》里面那货吗 |
[11:17] | Again, does anyone here speak English? | 再问一次 这里有人会说英语吗 |
[11:20] | – Oh, no way… – What? | -不会吧 -什么 |
[11:21] | A TV star! | 电视明星 |
[11:26] | Boreanaz house. | 伯伦纳兹家 |
[11:27] | Seventy-five each. Children and seniors free. | 每人75 老人小孩免费 |
[11:29] | Please stay behind the ropes | 请站在线后 |
[11:30] | and keep your hands and belongings on your person at all times. | 管好您的手和随身物品 |
[11:33] | Next we’ll head to the kitchen where… Is that Mila Kunis? | 接下来我们去厨房 那是米娜·古妮丝吗 |
[11:38] | Note the letters B.H. on all hand towels and linens. | 请注意所有擦手巾和麻布上都印有B.H. |
[11:42] | That stands for “Boreanaz House.” | 那表示的是伯伦纳兹的家 |
[11:47] | Yeah, do you pick up bodies? | 你们收尸吗 |
[11:50] | Is that a service you provide? Corpse removal? | 你们提供这种服务吗 搬运尸体 |
[11:52] | Hey, BoJack, you ever meet any Boston celebrities? | 波杰克 你见过什么波士顿的名人吗 |
[11:55] | Well, one time at Bristol Farms, | 有一次在布里斯托尔农场 |
[11:58] | Ben Affleck and I did reach for the same bunch of grapes. | 本·阿弗莱克和我看上了同一串葡萄 |
[12:01] | Oh, he eats grapes just like us? | 他也和我们一样吃葡萄吗 |
[12:03] | Hey, Ma, Ben Affleck eats grapes. | 妈 本·阿弗莱克也吃葡萄呢 |
[12:05] | He don’t eat grapes! | 他才不吃葡萄 |
[12:07] | BoJack said he fed Affleck grapes. | 波杰克说他喂阿弗莱克吃了葡萄 |
[12:10] | He was graping it up with the Daredevil himself. | 他和超胆侠[本·阿弗莱克饰演]一起吃葡萄 |
[12:12] | This is the greatest day of my life. | 这是我人生中最棒的一天了 |
[12:16] | Hey, I don’t suppose you boys would have any interest | 我觉得你们应该不会愿意等下一起玩 |
[12:18] | in maybe playing some touch football later? | 触身式橄榄球吧 |
[12:20] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[12:21] | Touch football with a star like you? | 和你这样的大明星一起玩触身式橄榄球 |
[12:23] | That would be mad wicked pisser. | 这个世界简直是疯了 |
[12:25] | Ooh, you know what else we got to do? | 你知道我们还要做什么吗 |
[12:27] | We got to watch the Cryane video. | 我们还要看克莱恩录像呢 |
[12:29] | Ooh, that sounds good. What’s that? | 听起来很不错呢 那是什么 |
[12:31] | No, we don’t need to revisit that. | 不 我们不要再看一次了 |
[12:33] | When Deedee was 16, | 滴滴十六岁的时候 |
[12:34] | we made up a secret pen pal for her named Leo. | 我们给她编造了一个叫列奥的秘密笔友 |
[12:37] | Guys, I really would rather not discuss it. | 兄弟们 我真的不希望提这事儿 |
[12:40] | We all took turns writing her letters, | 我们轮流给她写信 |
[12:42] | pretending to be this sensitive boy from Cambridge. | 假装自己是那个敏感的剑桥男孩 |
[12:46] | It was wicked messed up. | 简直是一团糟 |
[12:47] | “Oh, Diane, we’re two misunderstood souls. | “戴安 我们是两颗被误解的心灵 |
[12:51] | Everyone else is a phony. | 其他所有人都是骗子 |
[12:53] | Yours forever, Leo.” | 你永远的 列奥” |
[12:55] | What? That is amazing. | 什么 太惊人了 |
[12:58] | After six months of letters, | 通了半年的信后 |
[12:59] | we hired a homeless guy to pretend to be Leo | 我们雇了一个流浪汉假装列奥 |
[13:02] | and take her to the homecoming dance. | 带她去参加返校舞会 |
[13:04] | – Look at her. – Watch, watch this part. | -看她啊 -快看 看这部分 |
[13:05] | I like your boutonniere. | 我喜欢你领子上的花 |
[13:10] | Why don’t we watch this every day? | 为什么我们每天都要看这个 |
[13:12] | – Look at her face. – Now that’s a good prank. | -快看她的脸 -这可真是黑历史啊 |
[13:14] | I was humiliated. | 我受到了侮辱 |
[13:15] | Yeah, you wouldn’t get it. | 是啊 你不会懂的 |
[13:16] | It’s a brothers thing, right, brothers? | 这是兄弟之间的事儿 对吧 兄弟们 |
[13:18] | That’s Cryane for you. | 这就是你的克莱恩 |
[13:21] | What a pussy. | 多可爱 |
[13:22] | You know, it’s nice that years later | 你知道吗 若干年后 |
[13:23] | we can all laugh about this. | 我们还能一起对着这个发笑真是太棒了 |
[13:25] | Yep, my therapist thinks the same thing. | 我的治疗师也是这样觉得的 |
[13:27] | I’m gonna go meet with the funeral director. | 我得去见一下葬礼指导了 |
[13:29] | Any of you boys want to come? | 你们有人想和我一起去吗 |
[13:30] | Nah, I ain’t so big on funeral homes, Deedee. | 不了 我对殡仪馆不怎么感兴趣 滴滴 |
[13:32] | All them dead bodies, they give me the jeebies. | 那些尸体让我神经过敏 |
[13:34] | Yeah, Deedee, why do we got to go? | 是啊 滴滴 我们为什么非得去呢 |
[13:37] | Fine, none of you have to go. | 行 你们谁都不用去 |
[13:39] | I’ll take care of everything. | 我会搞定一切的 |
[13:40] | Thank you, Diane. We all really appreciate it. | 谢谢 戴安 非常感谢 |
[13:42] | Come on, BoJack. | 来吧 波杰克 |
[13:43] | Why you got to take BoJack with you? | 你为什么要带波杰克和你一起 |
[13:47] | Boys, you have stolen my heart | 兄弟们 你们偷走了我的心 |
[13:48] | like Dave Roberts stole second base. | 就好像大卫·罗伯茨偷占了二垒一样 |
[13:51] | Hey! He knows our things! | 他懂这些东西 |
[13:52] | I must go now, but I’ll see you all at the funeral, okay? | 我得走了 葬礼见 好吗 |
[13:55] | And when I do, you’re all getting noogies. | 见到你们的时候 我会戳你们脸的 |
[13:58] | Funeral! | 葬礼 |
[14:00] | Funeral! | 葬礼 |
[14:01] | Funeral! | 葬礼 |
[14:02] | Funeral! | 葬礼 |
[14:04] | And now, a very special treat | 现在 为我们的铂金会员 |
[14:06] | just for our platinum members. | 送上特别礼物 |
[14:08] | Let’s take a peek at the slumbering | 让我们偷偷看一眼 |
[14:11] | Mr. Boreanaz himself. | 熟睡中的伯伦纳兹先生吧 |
[14:14] | Get out of my room, Todd! | 从我房间滚出去 陶德 |
[14:16] | I’m David Boreanaz. | 我是大卫·伯伦纳兹 |
[14:20] | And thus concludes our tour. | 我们的旅程就此结束 |
[14:21] | Have a Boreanderful day. | 祝大家今天愉快 |
[14:25] | Tell me about your father. | 和我说说你父亲吧 |
[14:27] | Well, he was a mean, sadistic alcoholic, | 他是一个刻薄残酷的酒鬼 |
[14:30] | who never supported anything I did | 他从未支持过我做的任何事情 |
[14:32] | and actively delighted in seeing me fail. | 还特别喜欢看我失败 |
[14:34] | Hmm, I see. | 我知道了 |
[14:36] | Sounds like you’re looking for our Piece of Shit Dad Package. | 看来你需要的是”混蛋老爸”套装 |
[14:40] | That would be too good for my father. | 我老爸配不上那个 |
[14:42] | Hmm, I see. | 我知道了 |
[14:43] | Might I then suggest our Piece of Shit Dad Package | 这样的话 我推荐我们的”连混蛋老爸 |
[14:47] | Would Be Too Good For Him Package. | 都不如”套装 |
[14:49] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 很好 就这个了 |
[14:51] | Excellent choice. | 很棒的选择 |
[14:53] | Hey, can I suggest something? | 我能给你点建议吗 |
[14:55] | You might want to loosen up a little. | 你可以稍微放松一下 |
[14:57] | I think you could actually | 我觉得你其实可以 |
[14:58] | learn a thing or two from your brothers. | 从你兄弟身上学到点东西 |
[15:00] | Are you kidding? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[15:01] | If I was like my brothers, nothing would ever get done. | 如果我像我兄弟那样 我会一事无成 |
[15:04] | I’m just saying, | 我就是说说 |
[15:05] | if you can’t find a way to let off some steam | 如果你不能想方设法释放情绪的话 |
[15:08] | you’re going to explode. | 你会爆炸的 |
[15:10] | God damn it! Are you god damn kidding me? | 见鬼 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[15:12] | I keep getting calls from this unlisted number. | 我一直收到陌生人的电话 |
[15:13] | Ignore. Who are these assholes? | 拒接 都是哪里来的混蛋啊 |
[15:15] | Why don’t you just answer, and then you’ll know? | 你为什么不接 接了不就知道了吗 |
[15:16] | Oh, they’d just love that, wouldn’t they? | 他们就喜欢这样恶作剧 不是吗 |
[15:19] | Ugh, how are we supposed to blackmail him | 如果我们没法让他接电话的话 |
[15:21] | if we can’t reach him? | 我们该怎么敲诈他呢 |
[15:22] | Maybe we got to get him where he lives? | 也许我们可以到他住的地方守株待兔 |
[15:25] | You mean… ? | 你是说 |
[15:26] | That’s right, his house. | 没错 他家 |
[15:30] | What the… Whose house is this? | 搞什么 这是谁家 |
[15:32] | Is that David Boreanaz? | 那是大卫·伯伦纳兹吗 |
[15:34] | I could’ve sworn BoJack Horseman lived here. | 我发誓马男波杰克绝对住这里 |
[15:37] | Hey, let’s keep these lines moving, huh? | 别站着不动好吗 |
[15:39] | You want to stop and chat, | 你想站着不动聊聊天也行 |
[15:40] | you gotta pay for the extended stay ticket. | 那可得付延时费 |
[15:42] | Ah, so much, so much, so much. | 太多了 太多了 太多了 |
[15:44] | Another five Gs, T-Bag, and we are in the pink. | 又是五千 兄弟 我们赚翻了 |
[15:47] | I don’t know, Princess Carolyn. | 我不知道 卡洛琳公主 |
[15:49] | I ran out of shoeboxes for the money, | 装钱的鞋盒子我都用完了 |
[15:51] | and the books aren’t adding up. | 钱数我也算着算着就晕了 |
[15:52] | Plus the men’s lav needs to be serviced, | 还有男厕需要找人清理 |
[15:54] | and I had to fire Janine in the gift shop | 我还得炒了礼品店的亚尼内 |
[15:56] | for stealing Boreabble heads. | 因为她偷店里的人偶玩具 |
[15:58] | I mean, how did I end up with all this responsibility? | 我怎么有这么多事要做啊 |
[16:01] | Hey, I’m not screwing around here, small fry. | 我可不是在跟你闹着玩儿 小子 |
[16:03] | You better make those numbers sing. | 你最好给我把账好好做出来 |
[16:06] | I don’t think these offshore banks | 我觉得我们用的那些海外银行 |
[16:08] | we’ve been using are 100% legal. | 好像不是完全合法 |
[16:10] | Yeah, well, my mother told me never to slap an idiot. | 我妈跟我说绝对不要去扇一个傻子 |
[16:12] | What? Ow! | 什么 好疼 |
[16:14] | Now we’re both breaking the rules. | 现在我们都违反规矩了 |
[16:15] | You listen, and you listen good. | 你给我听着 好好听着 |
[16:17] | I’ve gotten used to a certain lifestyle | 自从伯伦纳兹之家向公众开放 |
[16:19] | since Boreanaz House went public, | 我就已经习惯了某种生活方式了 |
[16:21] | and I’m not going back to the old way. | 我才不会重回以前的生活 |
[16:23] | Mommy likes her shoes, see? | 妈咪喜欢她现在的鞋子 知道吗 |
[16:24] | And her pearls. | 也喜欢她戴的珍珠项链 |
[16:26] | Oh, I’m in too deep. | 我陷得太深了 |
[16:28] | I don’t know what to do. | 这可如何是好啊 |
[16:29] | I’ll tell you what you should do. | 我来告诉你该怎么办 |
[16:30] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[16:31] | It’s me, David Boreanaz. | 是我 大卫·伯伦纳兹 |
[16:33] | Is that what David Boreanaz sounds like? | 大卫·伯伦纳兹说话是这个声音吗 |
[16:36] | Uh, sure. | 当然了 |
[16:37] | Let me give you some advice. | 我给你几条建议吧 |
[16:38] | As we say on my show… | 正如我演的剧中说的 |
[16:40] | I want to say, New Girl? | 哪部剧来着 《杰西驾到》 |
[16:42] | just keep doing what you’re doing, and you’ll be fine. | 尽管继续做你正在做的吧 不会有事的 |
[16:44] | Wow, thanks, Davie B. | 谢谢你 大卫·伯 |
[16:46] | Never call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[16:51] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[16:52] | It’s 4:00. I don’t think anyone’s coming. | 已经四点了 应该不会有人来了 |
[16:55] | Un-the-God-damn-believable | 真他妈的难以置信 |
[16:58] | All those jerk wads had to do was show up, | 那些混蛋只要出现就行了 |
[17:00] | and they couldn’t even do that. | 可他们连这点都做不到 |
[17:02] | Where’s the body even? | 尸体哪里去了 |
[17:04] | Beg your pardon, minor hiccup. | 不好意思 出了点小问题 |
[17:06] | My goons went to pick your father up, but nobody was home. | 我的人去搬你父亲的尸体时没人在家 |
[17:10] | For a nominal fee, | 为了象征性收一下费 |
[17:11] | we can scrounge up another body for you. | 我们可以帮你找具其他人的尸体用 |
[17:13] | Would you care to peruse our loaner closet? | 你想看一下我们的借用细则吗 |
[17:20] | Hey, assholes! Where were you? | 混蛋们 你们去哪里了 |
[17:22] | I planned the whole funeral, like you asked me to, | 葬礼我都按照你们说的准备好了 |
[17:25] | and nobody showed. | 可根本没人来 |
[17:26] | Yeah, we realized dad wouldn’t have wanted some stuffy funeral. | 我们后来意识到爸爸不想要什么无聊的葬礼 |
[17:29] | He would’ve wanted his body to be chopped up into chum | 他会想让自己的尸体被切成肉末 |
[17:32] | and thrown in Derek Jeter’s fat face. | 然后扔到德瑞克·基特那张肥脸上 |
[17:34] | Yeah, suck it, Jeter! | 对 去死吧 基特 |
[17:36] | Wait, what? Where is Dad? | 等等 什么 你们说爸爸在哪里 |
[17:37] | We got him chummed. He’s in the truck. | 我们把他切碎了 就在卡车上 |
[17:41] | You chummed Dad? | 你们把爸爸切碎了吗 |
[17:43] | It’s what your father wanted, honey, | 你父亲就想这样 亲爱的 |
[17:46] | but then you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 你什么都不知道 对吧 |
[17:49] | Let me get this straight. | 所以是这么回事 |
[17:50] | So instead of coming to the funeral | 你们没去我花了钱 |
[17:51] | that I paid for and spent all day organizing, | 准备了一整天的葬礼 |
[17:55] | you had Dad’s body ground into chum, | 反而把爸爸的尸体碾成了渣渣 |
[17:58] | so you could throw his mushy remains on Derek Jeter? | 然后你们去给扔到德瑞克·基特身上吗 |
[18:01] | No, not just on Derek Jeter. | 不 不是扔到他身上 |
[18:03] | We’re gonna throw it into his fat face. | 我们一定要扔到他那张肥脸上 |
[18:05] | – Yeah, his fat face. – In his fat face. | -对 他那张肥脸上 -扔他一脸 |
[18:07] | The Yankees are in town this week. | 洋基队这周来镇上 |
[18:08] | The planets are aligning, Deedee. | 高手要对决了 滴滴 |
[18:10] | Tommy, you begged me to stay and help. | 汤米 是你求我留下帮忙的 |
[18:12] | Why does everything always got to be about big-shot Diane? | 为什么一切总要围着大明星戴安转 |
[18:16] | Too good for her home. | 家里容不下你这尊大佛 |
[18:18] | I don’t think I’m too good for my home. | 我可不觉得自己家容不下我 |
[18:20] | Yeah, guys, you got it all wrong. | 各位 你们都错了 |
[18:22] | Diane isn’t a big-shot. She’s my ghostwriter. | 戴安不是大明星 她是我的枪手 |
[18:26] | She’s writing a book that’s not even gonna have her name on it. | 她在写一本连自己名字都不会出现在上面的书 |
[18:29] | You think this is how she expected | 你们以为这是她期望的 |
[18:31] | her life would be going at 34? | 34岁时的人生吗 |
[18:33] | She lives with her rich boyfriend and doesn’t pay rent. | 她跟她有钱的男朋友一起住 房租都不用付 |
[18:36] | She’s not too good for anything. | 根本不是哪里容不下她 |
[18:40] | What? | 什么 |
[18:41] | Diane’s a freeloader? | 戴安吃白食吗 |
[18:43] | Even I pay rent. | 连我我付房租好吗 |
[18:45] | BoJack helping? | 波杰克帮你了吧 |
[18:53] | This is why I told you to wait in the car! | 这就是为什么我让你在车里等我 |
[18:58] | Oh, she snapped. | 她发狂了 |
[19:00] | Here comes Cryane. | 嚎叫的戴安来了 |
[19:00] | Hey, hey, Deedee, come on. | 滴滴 不要这样 |
[19:03] | Diane, you are making a public spectacle of yourself. | 戴安 不要再当众出丑了 |
[19:08] | Deedee, what are you doing with Dad’s keys? | 滴滴 你拿着爸爸的钥匙干什么 |
[19:10] | Put those back. | 放回去 |
[19:12] | Oh, come on, that’s Dad’s truck. | 不要 那是爸爸的卡车 |
[19:13] | Dad’s chum is in the back. | 爸爸尸体的碎末在后面呢 |
[19:15] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不要啊 |
[19:17] | Suck a dick, dumb shits! | 舔鸡巴去吧 蠢逼 |
[19:19] | Well, that crazy clam did it. She took Pops. | 那个疯子竟然把爸爸带走了 |
[19:22] | Oh, no, what are we gonna do? | 不 这下该怎么办啊 |
[19:25] | And it’s a one-hopper back to the pitcher. Easy out at first. | 投手一记高弹跳球 球便轻松投出 |
[19:28] | So what we’re gonna do is nothing? | 我们就什么都不做吗 |
[19:31] | Sox are on, and I haven’t seen this one. | 红袜队上场了 我还没看过这场比赛呢 |
[19:33] | Does anyone know where she might have gone? | 有人知道她会去哪里吗 |
[19:35] | Ah, she used to run off like this | 她高中的时候 |
[19:36] | all the time in high school, too. | 经常这样跑掉 |
[19:38] | Who knows where crazy goes? | 谁知道那个疯子去哪里 |
[19:41] | I think I know where she went. | 我好像知道她去了哪里 |
[19:43] | Wait, you can’t leave. | 等等 你不能走 |
[19:44] | The party’s just getting started. | 派对才刚开始呢 |
[19:46] | I don’t know, Diane was pretty upset, | 不行 戴安挺生气的 |
[19:49] | and she’s got your dad. | 而且她手里还有你们老爸 |
[19:50] | Oh, don’t go, BoJack. | 不要去 波杰克 |
[19:52] | You’re like the fifth brother I never had. | 你就像我的第五个弟弟一样 |
[19:54] | I… Really? | 我吗 真的吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah, don’t leave, bro. | 是啊 不要走 兄弟 |
[19:56] | After this, we’ll go play touch football | 派对结束后我们还要去玩触身式橄榄球 |
[19:58] | and do a noogie parade. | 一起好好疯狂一下呢 |
[20:02] | Everyone please disperse. | 请大家都离开 |
[20:04] | This is an unlawful gathering. | 这是非法聚众 |
[20:07] | Disperse immediately. | 请马上离开 |
[20:10] | Oh, this isn’t looking good, Princess Carolyn. | 情况不妙 卡洛琳公主 |
[20:12] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[20:13] | What do you mean, we? | 你说”我们”是什么意思 |
[20:15] | Princess Carolyn always lands on her feet. | 卡洛琳公主永远不会出事 |
[20:18] | Mr. Boreanaz, I presume. | 你就是伯伦纳兹先生吧 |
[20:20] | Um, would you like a Boreabble head? | 你想要个人偶玩具吗 |
[20:24] | The amazing thing is, | 奇怪的是 |
[20:25] | the house looks just like BoJack’s house. | 那栋房子看着跟波杰克家的房子一样 |
[20:28] | They must have the same architect. | 一定是同一个建筑师设计的 |
[20:29] | Anyway, how are things with you? | 总之 你那边情况怎么样 |
[20:32] | Not good. | 不怎么样 |
[20:33] | I should’ve known it was a waste of time to come back here. | 我早就该知道回来纯属浪费时间 |
[20:35] | Oh, that’s awful. | 太不幸了 |
[20:36] | Well, when you get back, | 等你回来 |
[20:38] | I’ll give you one of my patented Peanutbutter hugs. | 我会给你一个花生酱式专属拥抱 |
[20:40] | Crunchy and creamy. | 香脆奶油味儿的 |
[20:42] | You know that patent wasn’t approved, | 你知道那项专利没申请下来 |
[20:44] | but I’ll take it. | 但是我会接受的 |
[20:46] | I have to go. BoJack’s here. | 我得挂了 波杰克来了 |
[20:48] | BoJack, well, what’s he doing… ? | 波杰克 他在那里… |
[20:50] | Hey, sorry I said all that stuff about you. | 抱歉我之前说了那么多关于你的事 |
[20:54] | It’s all true, isn’t it? | 反正都是真的 不是吗 |
[20:56] | I found this letter back at the bar. | 我在酒吧发现了这封信 |
[20:58] | I think it’s for you. | 好像是写给你的 |
[21:01] | Look, just read it. I think you’ll like it. | 你就看看吧 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[21:04] | “Dear Diane, it’s me, your old pen pal Leo. | 亲爱的戴安 是我 你的老笔友列奥 |
[21:08] | This definitely isn’t BoJack Horseman writing this.” | 这封信绝对不是马男波杰克写的 |
[21:12] | Keep reading. | 继续看 |
[21:13] | “You’re a good person, Diane, | 你是个好人 戴安 |
[21:15] | and that’s the most important thing. | 这才是最重要的 |
[21:17] | Even if no one appreciates you, | 即使没人欣赏你 |
[21:19] | it’s important that you don’t stop being good. | 你也不要停止做一个好人 |
[21:21] | I like how you always bring your own bags | 我喜欢你去商店买东西时 |
[21:23] | to the grocery store, | 总是自带购物袋 |
[21:24] | and how you’re always organized to go places. | 喜欢你去什么地方也总是有条不紊 |
[21:28] | I like how you chew gum on the airplane so your ears will pop. | 我喜欢你在飞机上嚼口香糖减弱耳朵的不适 |
[21:32] | A lot of people might not appreciate that about you, | 很多人可能不欣赏这样的你 |
[21:35] | but I do. | 但是我欣赏 |
[21:36] | Yours forever, Leo.” | 你永远的 列奥 |
[21:39] | That’s the best letter he ever wrote me. | 这是他写给我的最棒的一封信 |
[21:41] | Look, take it from someone with his own shitty parents, | 一个父母也很烂的人说过 |
[21:45] | family is a sinkhole, | 家就是个臭水坑 |
[21:46] | and you were right to get out when you had the chance. | 有机会的时候走出这个水坑是正确的 |
[21:48] | The stupid thing is, | 可笑的是 |
[21:49] | even now I still just want them to be proud of me | 即使现在我还是想让他们以我为傲 |
[21:51] | and think I did good. | 让他们觉得我做得很好 |
[21:53] | Is that really stupid? | 这样是不是真的很傻 |
[21:55] | – Yep. – No, it isn’t. | -对 -不 才不傻 |
[21:56] | Yeah, it is. | 明明就很傻 |
[21:57] | You want those guys to be proud of you? | 你想让那群人以你为傲吗 |
[21:59] | I guess I was just hoping to get some modicum of closure. | 我只是想找到一丝丝自我 |
[22:02] | Closure is a made up thing | 自我是史蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格 |
[22:03] | by Steven Spielberg to sell movie tickets. | 为了电影票房编造出来的东西 |
[22:05] | It, like true love and the Munich Olympics, | 那玩意儿就跟真爱和慕尼黑奥运会一样 |
[22:08] | doesn’t exist in the real world. | 在现实世界中根本不存在 |
[22:09] | The only thing to do now is just to keep living forward. | 你现在唯一该做的就是继续生活 |
[22:13] | Yeah, but every time I come back here they… | 话是没错 但每次我回来 他们… |
[22:16] | So don’t come back here. | 那你就不要回来啊 |
[22:17] | What’s great about Los Angeles | 洛杉矶的伟大之处就在于 |
[22:19] | is nobody cares about where you’re from or who you are. | 根本没人关心你是谁你从哪儿来 |
[22:22] | It’s a superficial town | 那就是一个肤浅的城市 |
[22:23] | where you can worry about stupid shit | 你在那里就只用担心一堆狗屁事就行 |
[22:25] | like keeping your pool clean, | 比如让自己家游泳池保持干净 |
[22:26] | and what artisanal nuts to put on your salad. | 或者沙拉里应该放什么手工坚果 |
[22:28] | I do like salad. | 我确实喜欢吃沙拉 |
[22:29] | Oh, it’s the best. | 那就最好了 |
[22:31] | Why do you think people keep moving there? | 哟要不你以为那里的人为什么能继续生活 |
[22:33] | Thanks, BoJack. | 谢谢你 波杰克 |
[22:34] | The good news is, your dad can’t hurt anyone ever again. | 好消息是 你爸爸以后再也不能伤害任何人了 |
[22:51] | Thank you so much, Derek Jeter. | 太谢谢你了 德瑞克·基特 |
[22:53] | I thought a big baseball hotshot like you | 我还以为你这样的棒球大明星 |
[22:56] | would be too busy to help us old ladies across the street. | 根本没时间帮我们老年人过马路呢 |
[23:00] | I always have time to look out for my elders, | 帮助老年人我一向有时间 |
[23:02] | Yankee fan or no. | 不管他是不是洋基队的粉丝 |
[23:04] | Is that a barrel of chum? | 那是一桶碎肉末吗 |
[23:12] | Um, I’ll meet you inside. I have to make a call. | 我门里面见吧 我先打个电话 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:21] | It’s Herb. You know what to do. | 我是赫比 你知道该怎么办 |
[23:23] | Hey, Herb, look, | 你好 赫比 |
[23:26] | I think we have some unfinished business. | 我们好像还有事需要解决 |
[23:29] | It seems like life’s too short to hold grudges | 人生苦短 何必留仇 |
[23:32] | and stuff like that, you know what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[23:34] | About life being too short? | 人生苦短的意思 |
[23:35] | Well, of course you know what I’m saying. | 你当然知道我是什么意思 |
[23:37] | You’re the one with terminal… | 是你得了晚期… |
[23:38] | I feel like I’m doing all the talking here. | 我怎么感觉都是我一个人在说话 |
[23:40] | So anyway, I thought maybe we could chat. | 总而言之 我觉得我们可以聊聊 |
[23:42] | Why don’t you give me a call, okay? | 你有时间给我打个电话吧 |
[23:44] | Um… so smell you later? | 那 我们回见 |
[23:48] | This is BoJack. Horseman. | 我是波杰克 那个马男 |
[23:50] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[23:53] | Ugh, who keeps calling me? | 到底是谁一直在给我打电话 |
[23:56] | Come on, BoJack. Pick up, pick up. | 快点 波杰克 快接电话啊 |
[23:59] | I’m sure he’ll pick up. | 他肯定会接的 |
[24:00] | It’s BoJack. You know what to do. | 我是波杰克 你知道该怎么做 |