Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] Hey, man. How about something from this century? 嘿 伙计 能听点本世纪的歌吗?
[00:29] What the hell? Yeah, you. 到底搞什么? 嘿 你
[00:31] This music sucks. 音乐烂透了
[01:03] Hey! Get off of him! 嘿! 放开他!
[01:08] Get back in your seat. Now! 回到你的座位上 立刻!
[01:10] Pull over. 靠边停车
[01:35] We gotta move, man. 伙计们 得快点离开
[01:36] – Just throw me the key. – Be quiet, man. – 把钥匙扔给我 – 安静点 伙计
[01:38] – Come on! – What about the driver? – 快点! – 司机怎么样了?
[01:39] He’s out, Riley. 他死了 莱利
[01:42] Come on, man! Come on, you guys. 快点儿 伙计! 大家都麻利点
[01:43] Just us, guys. 就剩我们了
[02:05] This is C.O. Davis. I have an officer down. 我是指挥官戴维斯 我有一名警官负伤
[02:08] Requesting immediate medical assistance and backup. 即刻请求医疗援助和警方支援
[02:10] There’s an escaped fugitive on the loose… 有一名犯人在逃
[02:12] armed and dangerous. 携带武器 十分危险
[02:13] I repeat, armed and dangerous. 重复 携带武器 十分危险
[02:20] Robert Riley is a convicted murderer. 罗伯特 莱利被判有谋杀罪
[02:22] We need to bring him back in. 我们要将他捉拿归案
[02:23] We can start by tracking down all his ties on the outside. 我们可以从他的外界关系开始追查
[02:26] Now the marshals, they got border patrol and airports. 现在长官们派出边防巡逻队搜寻机场
[02:28] We got trains and buses. 我们得搜寻火车和公交车
[02:29] But I want somebody to contact the Transit Authority. 但我想让你们先联系高速运输管理局
[02:31] Let ’em know we want Riley’s picture 告诉他们我们要把莱利的照片
[02:33] plastered on every station in the city. 贴在城市的每一个车站
[02:35] Hi, Dr. Hunt. 嗨 亨特医生
[02:36] Did you see that? 看到没?
[02:38] She completely dissed me. 她完全无视我
[02:39] You just gotta get to know her. 你又不是第一次见她
[02:40] Well, that’s pretty difficult when she hardly speaks to me. 好吧 她不跟我讲话的时候还真是煎熬
[02:42] Hey. 嘿
[02:44] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛?
[02:46] Kate sent me. 凯特短信我
[02:48] Apparently your latest medicolegal investigator quit… 很显然你最新的法医调查员…
[02:51] again. 又不干了
[02:52] I was really starting to like him. 我本来都开始喜欢他了
[02:53] Really? Because he told me that you assessed his abilities 是吗? 怎么他告诉我 你对他的能力评估
[02:57] as being slightly below that of a trained monkey. 仅低于一只受过训的猴子
[03:00] So I heard you worked Riley’s original murder case. 我听说你鉴定过莱利的初次谋杀案
[03:03] Yep. Put him away once. 没错 关过他一次
[03:05] Happy to do it again. 乐意再次效劳
[03:06] That’s Oscar Ramirez, his cell mate. 这是奥斯卡 赖米瑞 他的狱友
[03:08] Possible accomplice on the escape. 很可能是越狱的共犯
[03:14] This guy’s alive. 他还活着
[03:15] Medic! 5 milliliters epinephrine. 法医! 五毫升肾上腺素
[03:18] Get me a C.P.R. mask. Now! 立刻拿来心肺复苏面罩!
[03:21] How could the medics miss this? 法医怎么能忽略这个?
[03:22] Blood loss made his pulse almost nonexistent. 大量失血势必导致他的脉搏停止
[03:24] He still has electrical activity in his body. 但他体内仍有电活动
[03:41] Get an I.V. with fluids in him. 给他的静脉注射流体
[03:42] Get him to Northeast General, now! 立刻送他去东北总医院
[03:46] Whoa. Whoa. Hold on a sec, guys. Hold on. 喔 稍等 伙计们 稍等
[03:48] What… 发生…
[03:50] what happened? 发生什么事了?
[03:51] Listen, Mr. Ramirez, you’re headed back to prison 听着赖米瑞先生 你即将被送回监狱
[03:53] with a few additional charges. 并附带多项指控
[03:55] But if you want to help yourself, 但如果你想减刑的话
[03:56] maybe you can tell me where Riley’s headed? 你可以告诉我莱利逃哪去了?
[03:57] Out of state? Out of country? 逃出州了? 还是逃出国了?
[03:58] Riley’s not goin’ nowhere. 莱利哪也不去
[04:00] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[04:02] He’s got some scores to settle. 他只是有一些事未待解决
[04:23] 梅根 亨特 14大街 2900号
[04:43] Meet Emmett and Caroline Harrington. 见见埃蒙德和凯罗琳 海瑞顿吧
[04:44] The Harringtons are one of 海瑞顿家族是本市的
[04:46] the wealthiest families in the city… 富豪家族之一
[04:47] Philly main line, old money, banking industry. 拥有费城主干道 殷实的资金 成就银行霸业
[04:50] But all Emmett’s money couldn’t buy Caroline’s happiness. 但埃蒙德所有的钱都无法满足凯罗琳的幸福
[04:53] She had an affair with a man from a much lower tax bracket. 她与一位来自底层的男人有了外遇
[04:56] Our fugitive Robert Riley. 就是我们的逃犯罗伯特 莱利
[04:57] He was working on their house as a contractor 他是他们房子的承包人
[04:59] when he and Caroline started up. 他俩就在其丈夫的眼鼻子底下
[05:02] Right under her husband’s nose for about two months. 私通长达两个月了
[05:04] Then according to a witness, 根据目击者证词
[05:05] she tried to break off the relationship with Riley. 她尝试结束与莱利这段不伦关系
[05:07] And as a response, he did that. 作为报复
[05:08] Stabbed her with his wallboard saw. 他用墙板锯捅了她
[05:12] Two staff members testified at the trial. 两名工作人员在审判中证实了这点
[05:13] One of them to motive, 其中一名提到
[05:14] and the other one actually saw the crime. 另一名实际是亲眼目睹犯罪过程
[05:16] At the autopsy, 解剖过程中
[05:17] I found Riley’s fingerprints on her body 我在她身上发现了莱利的指纹
[05:19] and his D.N.A. under Caroline’s nails. 在凯罗琳的指甲中发现他的Dna
[05:21] She tried to fight him off. 她应该是想尝试去抵抗
[05:23] Now Riley’s looking for payback. 现在莱利应该是要复仇
[05:25] We’re contacting all the likely targets, 我们正在联系所有可能目标
[05:27] putting them under police protection… 将他们置于警方保护之中
[05:29] Emmett Harrington, the D.A., 埃蒙德 海瑞顿 地方检察官
[05:31] the two witnesses who testified against him, 两名证实其罪行的证人
[05:33] and you. 还有你
[05:34] Consider me contacted. 判定我也是受保护人
[05:36] You will have a police escort to and from work 在莱利被抓到之前你会由警方
[05:38] until Riley is caught. 护送上班
[05:40] As long as it doesn’t get in the way of my job. 只要不妨碍我的工作
[05:43] Megan, listen to him. 梅根 听他的
[05:45] Sullivan. 沙利文
[05:46] On my way. 马上来
[05:48] What? 什么事?
[05:49] Riley’s already started. 莱利已经行动了
[06:06] So the victim’s name was Marcus Webb. 遇害者名叫马库斯 韦伯
[06:08] He was the driver… 他原是司机…
[06:09] Harrington’s chauffeur. 海瑞顿的司机
[06:11] He testified at the trial 他在法庭作证
[06:13] that Riley threatened to kill Caroline. 莱利曾威胁要杀掉凯罗琳
[06:15] Why does it always feel like we’re working her crime scene? 为什么总有种来她地盘上的感觉?
[06:18] It’s not mine. It’s his. 不是我 是他的地盘
[06:20] Who found the body? 谁发现了尸体?
[06:22] They couldn’t reach him by phone, 他们打电话没人接
[06:23] so uniforms were dispatched. 就报警了
[06:24] They saw a window broken. There was blood on the glass. 警察看到窗户碎了 玻璃上有血迹
[06:27] So they’re running it against Riley now. 这些证据都指向了莱利
[06:28] Appears to be a single G.S.W. 明显只有一处枪伤
[06:30] to the upper right chest. 击中胸部右上方
[06:33] No exit. 子弹在体内
[06:34] Signs of struggle, defensive wounds. 搏斗痕迹 防御性伤口
[06:36] So where are we on protecting the other targets? 我们去哪保护下个目标呢?
[06:39] Well, we’re still looking for, 我们还在调查中
[06:40] uh, the main witness against Riley… Brad Carter. 主要目击证人布拉德 卡特
[06:42] He, um… 他
[06:44] he moved. No change of address. 他搬家了 地址却没变
[06:45] Otherwise, the D.A., 再有 地方检察官
[06:46] Emmett Harrington are under protection, 保护着埃蒙德 海瑞顿
[06:48] and we’ve got, uh, another officer 我们这还有位警官
[06:50] looking after your old flame here. 望穿秋水盼你旧情复燃呢
[06:52] Old flame? 旧情?
[06:56] Wait. You and, uh… 等等 你和
[06:59] You didn’t say anything. 你什么都没说过
[07:01] Because it’s ancient history and it’s nobody’s business, 因为那是老故事了 也不关你的事啊
[07:03] especially Junior’s. 不关小屁孩的事
[07:05] Junior’s? 小屁孩?
[07:06] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[07:08] It just came up. 太突然了
[07:10] I didn’t think that Junior 我还以为小屁孩
[07:11] would be stupid enough to mention it. 不会那么笨去提起呢
[07:13] Of course. 当然
[07:15] Dr. Hunt, I don’t know what to say. 亨特医生 我不知从何说起了
[07:18] Good, because we’re not talking about it. Do your job. 很好 我们也不会聊这事的 干你的活
[07:20] Which reminds me, 说到这
[07:22] it’s not that I don’t mind doing the job 我不介意做
[07:24] your medicolegal investigator should be doing… 你的法医调查员该干的活…
[07:27] Which means you do mind. 那就是说你不情愿做咯
[07:28] No, just wondering when you’re gonna hire somebody 不是 就是想着 你什么时候能好好
[07:31] that you don’t fire or make quit. 雇一位 别再把人气走了
[07:33] When I find somebody who’s slightly above trained monkey. 等我不再遇到跳梁小丑一样的人吧
[07:36] And right now, you’re the only one who fits the bill. 现在 你是唯一合适人选
[07:39] I think that was a compliment. 我就当是夸我了
[07:42] Hey, what is it? 这是什么?
[07:46] Get a swab of that. 用棉签提样
[07:48] Tell the lab to rush the results. 送去实验室要结果
[07:53] Please inform my escort that I want to go back to the M.E.O. 我的护花使者呢 我要去法医办公室
[07:56] And don’t keep me waiting. 别让我等他
[07:58] Dr. Murphy, 马尔菲博士
[08:00] the D.A. is here to see you. 地方检察官来找你
[08:03] Give us a minute, would you? 你先回避一下
[08:05] Yes, sir. 是 先生
[08:06] Dan, I can assure you that my department 丹 我向你保证我的部门
[08:08] is doing everything we can to get Riley back behind bars. 会竭尽所能将莱利抓捕归案
[08:10] Try again. 重说
[08:12] Excuse me? 什么?
[08:13] You’ll have to do better than that 等你见埃蒙德 海瑞顿的时候
[08:14] when you talk to Emmett Harrington. 需要把话说得更好
[08:16] Personally, I’d go with empathy. 要更感同身受
[08:17] That’s why you’re here, to tell me I’m meeting with Harrington? 你就是为了这个来的? 让我去见海瑞顿?
[08:19] He wants assurances that we will recapture 他想确保我们
[08:21] the man who killed his wife. 抓住杀害他妻子的凶手
[08:23] Assurances from me? 我给他保证?
[08:25] A successful congressional campaign 一次成功的国会竞选
[08:27] can cost millions of dollars. 要花费千万美元
[08:28] I want you on Harrington’s radar. 我希望他注意到你
[08:30] – I’m not sure how I feel about that. – Meaning? – 我觉得不好 – 怎么说?
[08:33] Meaning it doesn’t matter how much money Harrington has, 无论海瑞顿多有钱
[08:35] helping to catch Riley is my job. 抓捕莱利是我的本职工作
[08:37] And all your doing is making sure Emmett knows that. 所以你要让埃蒙德明白这点
[08:41] 2:00, his house. 两点去他家
[08:43] Dan… 丹
[08:45] Why do you want to run for office? 你为什么参加竞选?
[08:47] To be in a position to do more good than I can now. 想有机会做更多的好事
[08:50] Exactly. 没错
[08:51] For the right reasons. 为了正义
[08:53] And this is how it’s done. 这是必经之路
[08:58] That guy is supposed to be protecting me from Riley? 那家伙要保护我不受莱利伤害?
[09:02] I feel safer being guarded by you. 你都让我更有安全感
[09:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:06] That one… 那句话
[09:08] not a compliment. 不是赞美
[09:35] One projectile. 一发射弹
[09:38] Appears to be a .45… 看起来像0.45口径的
[09:39] same caliber as the gun that Riley took off the guard. 和莱利从守卫那里拿到的枪一致
[09:43] I read up on his case. 我看了他的案件档案
[09:45] You know, Robert Riley’s record was spotless his entire life 罗伯特 莱利没犯过任何事
[09:49] till Caroline broke his heart. 直到凯罗琳伤了他的心
[09:50] Love can bring out the worst in people. 爱能让人暴露出险恶的一面
[09:55] Why did the crime lab call me to pick up your trace report? 为什么取证实验室让我去拿你的跟踪报告?
[09:57] Because I was busy. 因为我忙
[10:00] And I wasn’t? 我就不忙?
[10:01] Apparently not. 明显不忙
[10:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:08] That was antibacterial cream. 枪击受害者身上
[10:11] On the wounds of a gunshot victim. 竟然有抗菌药膏
[10:13] That’s crazy. 这太离谱
[10:15] Doesn’t make sense. 说不通
[10:16] Why would Riley kill him and then dress his wounds? 为什么莱利杀了他之后还处理他的伤口?
[10:22] Detective Sullivan. Leave a message. 我是沙利文警探 请留言
[10:25] Tommy. 汤米
[10:28] Why aren’t you picking up? 为什么不接电话
[10:30] I need to talk to you about the Riley case, now. 我要跟你谈谈莱利的案子 现在就谈
[10:50] Don’t move. 别动
[11:01] I don’t want to hurt you, Dr. Hunt. 我不想伤害你 亨特医生
[11:03] Then how about putting down that gun? 那就把枪放下
[11:05] Just… 就
[11:06] hear me out. 听我说完
[11:08] Please. 求你了
[11:11] I need your help. 你需要你帮我
[11:13] With what? 帮你干什么?
[11:14] Proving that I didn’t kill Caroline. 证明我没杀凯罗琳
[11:17] Why me? I testified against you. 为什么找我? 我作证指控你的
[11:19] But you were the only one that was honest 但你是唯一公正面对
[11:21] about the evidence as you saw it. 自己看到的证据的人
[11:22] Everyone else in that courtroom had an agenda. 法庭上所有其他人都另有盘算
[11:24] Which was what? 盘算什么?
[11:26] Framing me for Caroline’s murder. 诬陷我杀了凯罗琳
[11:29] Emmett Harrington found out 埃蒙德 海瑞顿发现
[11:31] that his wife and I were having an affair, 他老婆和我有外遇
[11:32] and he killed her and he framed me. 他杀了她 又诬陷我
[11:35] And both witnesses lied. 两个目击证人都说谎了
[11:37] Why didn’t you bring this up at trial? 你在审判时怎么不说?
[11:39] No one would believe a guy like me 比起海瑞顿那样的人
[11:41] over a man like Harrington. 没人会相信我这样的人
[11:42] But today, I finally got Marcus Webb 但今天 我终于让马库斯 韦伯
[11:44] to tell me the truth. 讲了真话
[11:45] Yeah, what’s that? 是吗 是什么?
[11:47] That Emmett Harrington paid him 埃蒙德 海瑞顿收买他
[11:49] to make up that story about Caroline breaking up with me. 编造谎言说凯罗琳要离开我
[11:52] This would all be a lot easier to believe… 这听起来不太可信
[11:57] if you hadn’t just killed Marcus Webb. 因为你刚杀了马库斯 韦伯
[12:03] Wait. 等等
[12:05] Wait. What… 你说什么?
[12:07] Mar… Marcus Webb is dead? 马库斯 韦伯死了?
[12:09] The police are under the impression 警方认为
[12:10] that you broke in and shot him. 你闯入他家枪杀了他
[12:12] No, I… look, I did… I didn’t shoot him. 没有 我没杀他
[12:15] So it’s not your blood we found on the window? 窗户那里不是你的血?
[12:17] I broke in, 我的确闯进去了
[12:19] and, yes, it got physical, 的确有扭打
[12:20] but that was the only way I could get Marcus 因为我只能这样让他开口
[12:22] to admit that he lied on the stand. 承认他作伪证
[12:24] But I… I swear to God, I didn’t shoot him. 但我对上帝发誓 我没对他开枪
[12:26] And I didn’t kill him. 也没杀他
[12:27] And I didn’t kill Caroline. 我也没杀凯罗琳
[12:29] I loved her. 我爱她
[12:33] And I would do nothing to hurt her. 我绝对不会伤害她
[12:35] But Harrington took her away. 但是海瑞顿夺走了她
[12:38] He took everything away from me, 夺走了我的一切
[12:40] including the last four years of my life. 包括我生命中过去的四年
[12:44] You gotta believe me, Dr. Hunt. 你要相信我 亨特医生
[12:48] Please. 求你
[13:00] You know, for a smart woman, 你是个聪明人
[13:01] you can be pretty damn stupid sometimes. 但有的时候真愚蠢
[13:03] You left alone. 你自己跑了
[13:05] You walked right into Riley’s hands. 正好落入莱利手中
[13:07] He says he didn’t kill her. He was set up. 他说他没杀她 他被陷害了
[13:09] By who, the one-armed man? 被谁? 独臂侠?
[13:11] Tell me you’re not buying this. 你该不会相信了吧
[13:12] I’m not buying anything. 我没相信什么
[13:14] I’m asking questions. 我只提出疑问
[13:15] I found antibacterial cream on Webb’s wounds. 韦伯的伤口上涂了抗菌药膏
[13:19] Great. Set the man free. 太好了 放他走吧
[13:20] Just hear me out, okay? 听我说完好吗
[13:23] Riley admits that he assaulted Webb, 莱利承认他袭击了韦伯
[13:25] but he didn’t kill him, 但他没杀人
[13:26] which makes for a more sensible timeline. 时间上来看 这很可信
[13:29] What if Riley fights with him, leaves, 会不会是莱利和韦伯扭打 然后离开
[13:32] Webb tends to his wounds, 韦伯处理伤口
[13:34] the real killer of Caroline shows up, shoots him? 杀害凯罗琳的真凶出现 杀了人?
[13:36] Or maybe Riley had a change of heart, 或者莱利改变主意
[13:37] came back, and shot Webb himself. 回去又杀了韦伯
[13:39] If he’s so innocent, what’s he doing there in the first place? 如果他真无辜 为什么要去找韦伯?
[13:41] According to him, both witnesses lied on the stand, 据他说 两个目击者都说谎了
[13:44] and he got Webb to admit 韦伯对他承认
[13:45] that Emmett Harrington paid him for his testimony. 埃蒙德 海瑞顿花钱收买自己作伪证
[13:48] Yeah, but you yourself said Riley’s D.N.A. and fingerprints 但你自己说过凯罗琳身上有
[13:50] were on Caroline’s body. 莱利的Dna和指纹
[13:52] Yeah, those might have come from the romantic relationship 是 但可能来自情侣关系
[13:54] and not from the struggle. 而不是打斗
[13:55] He might not be the killer we think. 他也许真不是凶手
[13:57] Or he could be just using you. 或者他只是在利用你
[13:58] But we can’t back up any of his accusations 可是如今韦伯死了
[14:00] because Webb is dead. 我们无从证实他的说法
[14:01] I know. It’s a problem, 是的 这是个问题
[14:02] which is why I want you to look into 所以我希望你调查
[14:03] any large payments that both witnesses might have received. 两个目击者是否收到大笔钱
[14:06] Yeah. Listen, I’m a little busy right now 好吧 我现在有点忙
[14:08] protecting people from a violent fugitive. 保护人们不受暴力逃犯的威胁
[14:10] But I know what this is all about. 但我明白这是为了什么
[14:12] You worked the original case. 你参与了原案
[14:14] Kind of afraid you messed up. 担心自己搞错了
[14:19] Witnesses lie. 目击者会说谎
[14:20] Evidence doesn’t. 证据可不会
[14:24] I need to look at Caroline’s body again. 我要再验凯罗琳的尸体
[14:30] When Caroline was killed, it was a very difficult time. 凯罗琳被杀 那是一段艰难痛苦的回忆
[14:34] Now with Riley out there… 现在莱利逍遥法外
[14:37] I can only imagine what you must be feeling. 你们所经历的一切 旁人难以想象
[14:39] We saw the news. 我们看见了新闻
[14:41] Marcus Webb was shot? 马库斯 韦伯中枪了?
[14:43] I’m afraid so, yes. 恐怕是这样的
[14:45] Oh, he was one of my chauffeurs for almost ten years. 哦 他作我的司机将近十年了
[14:48] A good man, dead… 一个很好的人 死了…
[14:50] all because of Riley. 都是因为莱利
[14:53] They need to find him 他们要找到他
[14:54] before he hurts somebody else. 在他伤害其他人之前
[14:56] Stacey, I’m sure Dr. Murphy is well aware 史黛西 我确信马尔菲博士已经清楚
[14:58] of the urgency. 缉凶归案 迫在眉睫
[15:00] I can assure both of you 我可以向你们两位保证
[15:01] that my department will be working nonstop 我的部门会和城里其他执法部门相互配合
[15:03] along with every law enforcement agency in the city 马不停蹄 昼夜兼程的工作 侦破
[15:04] to make sure that Riley’s recaptured. 确保再次逮捕莱利
[15:07] And once he is, he will never see the light of day again. 一旦他被捕 将永不得见天日
[15:11] Ma’am? Ma’am, excuse me. 夫人? 夫人 不好意思
[15:12] Thank you. I’m fine. 谢谢 我很好
[15:13] I can find my own way. 我可以找到路
[15:15] Megan. 梅根
[15:16] Uh, Mr. and Mrs. Harrington, this is Dr. Megan Hunt. 海瑞顿夫妇 我是梅根 亨特医生
[15:19] Hello. 你好
[15:19] She’s the primary pathologist on the Marcus Webb case. 她是马库斯 韦伯案子中的初级病理学家
[15:21] Yes, and I don’t know if you recall, 是的 我不知道你是不是记得
[15:23] but I was the medical examiner at Robert Riley’s trial. 但是我是罗伯特 莱利审讯中的法医
[15:26] Yes, Dr. Hunt. My pleasure. 是的 亨特医生 我的荣幸
[15:27] I’m sorry for the intrusion, but… 抱歉打扰 但是…
[15:30] because of Riley’s escape, 因为莱利的逃脱
[15:32] the identity of Caroline’s killer 杀凯罗琳的凶手的特征
[15:33] has been called into question. 受到了质疑
[15:35] You’re saying Robert Riley might be innocent? 你是说罗伯特 莱利有可能是无辜的?
[15:37] – That’s not what she’s saying. – That’s exactly what I’m saying. – 她没这么说 – 就是这个意思
[15:39] I would like to reopen Caroline’s case, 我想要重新调查凯罗琳的案子
[15:42] and to do that, I would need your permission 要做到这一点 我需要您允许
[15:44] to exhume her body. 开棺验尸
[15:45] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[15:49] I thought you were trying to capture Caroline’s killer, 我以为你是要抓住杀害凯罗琳的凶手
[15:51] not desecrate her grave. 而不是亵渎她的坟墓
[15:53] I will treat her with respect, 我会怀着敬意对待她的
[15:54] I assure you. 我向你保证
[15:56] I just want to make sure that justice was served, 我只是想要还原公道
[15:58] as I’m sure you do also. 我想你也会认同吧
[16:03] Robert Riley was and is guilty, 罗伯特 莱利过去和现在都有罪
[16:06] end of story. 这就是定论
[16:07] Is there any reason you wouldn’t want her exhumed? 那你为什么不想让她被挖出来呢?
[16:12] You are way out of line. 你太过分了
[16:15] Dr. Murphy, I don’t know what game 马尔菲博士 我不知道
[16:18] your office is playing here, but it needs to end, right now. 你的部门在玩什么把戏 但是立刻结束掉
[16:23] My sincere apologies, 我对你们致以
[16:25] to both of you. 诚挚的歉意
[16:32] Harrington’s probably already on the phone with the D.A. 海瑞顿可能已经给地方检察官打过电话了
[16:35] What the hell were you thinking, 你在想什么
[16:36] waltzing into this house 强行进入这个房子
[16:37] and harassing the victim’s husband? 然后攻击受害人的老公?
[16:38] You come to me first. 你应该先找我
[16:40] I heard you were here. Two birds, one stone. 我听见你在这儿 一石二鸟
[16:41] How about you just concentrate 只需集中注意力
[16:43] on doing your job, all right? 在你的工作上 好吗?
[16:44] Job? And what exactly was your job here? 工作? 你在这有什么工作?
[16:47] This is about your political career, isn’t it? 这跟你竞选公职有关 对吧?
[16:49] Harrington could be a big booster for you. 海瑞顿将会是你坚实的后盾
[16:51] I am not the issue here. 重点不在我好嘛
[16:52] Riley was right. Everybody’s got an agenda. 莱利说的对 每人都有自有盘算
[16:54] Riley? 莱利?
[16:56] I spoke to him. 我跟他谈过了
[16:57] You did what? 你干了什么?
[16:58] He claims that Harrington murdered Caroline, 他声称海瑞顿谋杀了凯罗琳
[17:01] and I’m beginning to believe it’s true. 而且我相信那是真的了
[17:02] Did you see his reaction to exhuming her body? 看到刚刚说要开棺验尸 他的发应了吗?
[17:04] You’d think he’d want to know who really killed his wife. 正常人应该关心 谁是杀他老婆的真凶吧
[17:06] He already knows. Riley did, all right? 他关心啊 真凶是莱利啊 好吧?
[17:08] The man’s trying to move on with his life. 那个男人只是试图继续他的生活
[17:10] Or he killed her and framed Riley. 或者他杀了她 然后陷害莱利
[17:12] Did you see that wife of his? 你看到他那美丽老婆了吗?
[17:14] Sure didn’t take him long to trade in for the new model, 肯定没多久他就换个新模特
[17:16] did it? 对吗?
[17:17] I need to exhume that body. 我需要挖掘那具尸体
[17:19] Stop. All right? Just stop. 停下 好吗? 停下
[17:20] No, I am not gonna stop… 不 我不会停下…
[17:22] until I find out for sure who killed Caroline. 直到我确定找到了杀害凯罗琳的真凶
[17:24] Great. It’s the D.A. 很好 地方检察官打电话来了
[17:25] I’ll deal with you later. 我一会再解决你的问题
[17:31] Yo, Tommy. What’s up? 哟 汤米 什么事?
[17:34] Finally dug up a current address on Brad Carter. 终于挖出了布拉德 卡特现在的地址
[17:36] Oh, the other witness. 哦 其他的目击证人
[17:38] He’s doing better than the first, I hope. 希望他比第一位好运哟
[17:40] I’m heading over to his place on Penrose and 19th. 我正在去他的住所 宾如斯十九号
[17:42] You got eyes on Megan? 你看见梅根了吗?
[17:43] Yeah, she just went in 是的 她刚去了
[17:45] to, uh, Emmett Harring… whoa. Hey. 埃蒙德 海瑞… 哇 嘿
[17:46] I have a couple of questions for Mr. Carter myself. 我有一堆问题要亲自问卡特先生
[17:49] You know what? Uh, Dr. Hunt… 你知道么? 嗯 亨特医生…
[17:51] That’s really not a… that’s not a good idea. 那真不是个…好主意
[17:54] You’d rather I meet you there? 你宁愿在那见我吗?
[17:57] So you and Tommy, uh, working together 所以你和汤米在一起工作
[17:59] after all those years… 在这么多年以后…
[18:01] Wild, right? 很疯狂 对吧?
[18:07] Uh, what about your daughter, uh, Lacey? 嗯 你的女儿呢 莱西?
[18:10] How’s she doing? 她最近怎么样啊?
[18:14] All right. You know what? 好吧 你知道么?
[18:16] We’re gonna be working together, 我们会在一起工作
[18:17] so doesn’t it make sense to get to know each other? 所以 不是应该相互了解吗?
[18:24] That’s a $5,000 watch. 那可是五千美元的手表
[18:27] On your salary? 你能买得起?
[18:29] Rich girlfriend or rich parents? 有钱的女朋友还是有钱的父母?
[18:31] You tried to wash off the club stamp from last night, 你试着洗掉昨晚夜店的盖章了
[18:34] but I can still see it, and no guy with a girlfriend 可我还能看见 要是有女朋友
[18:36] goes to a club on a Wednesday night, 周三晚上肯定不去夜店
[18:38] so I’m gonna go with rich parents. 所以我要猜是有钱的父母
[18:39] The question is, 问题是
[18:41] why would somebody who comes from money become a cop? 为什么明明是有钱人还去当警察?
[18:42] Act of rebellion or reaction to trauma, which is it? 叛逆方式还是反应创伤 哪一个?
[18:46] Well, you know, maybe the watch is a knockoff. 好吧 也许只是个山寨货
[18:47] It’s not. 是正品
[18:48] All right, you know, I… I thought 好吧 你知道 我…我以为
[18:50] that you were giving me a hard time 你给我难堪 是因为
[18:51] because I work with Tommy, but that’s not the case, is it? 我跟汤米一起工作 其实并非如此吧
[18:53] No, you expect everyone who flies around your airspace 你想要每个人绕着你转
[18:55] to bend over backwards in serving your agenda. 使出浑身解数来为你服务
[18:57] Well, you know what? It’s not my style. 可你猜怎么着? 那不是我的风格
[18:58] I’m a detective. You’re an M.E. 我是警探 你是法医
[19:00] That means I work with you. I don’t work for you. 就是说我跟你合作 我不为你工作
[19:10] Lacey’s doing great. 莱西最近不错
[19:11] Thanks for asking. 感谢关心
[19:30] Uh… Tommy, uh… 嗯…汤米 嗯…
[19:31] Yeah, uh, hey, I told her it was a bad idea, Tommy. 嘿 我提醒过她不该来 汤米
[19:34] And yet, she’s here. 可她还是来了
[19:35] Listen, she got in the car 在你跟我讲电话的时候
[19:36] when you were talking to me on the phone. 她已经上了车
[19:37] Mr. Carter, nice to see you again. 卡特先生 很高兴再次见到你
[19:39] How you doing? 你好啊
[19:40] How you doing? 你好啊
[19:41] I’m detective Sullivan from Philly P.D. 我是费城警署的沙利文警探
[19:42] – This is detective Lucas. – Hey. – 这是卢卡斯警探 – 嘿
[19:44] Yeah, I got your message about Robert Riley. 我收到了那条关于罗伯特 莱利的留言
[19:46] Am I in any sort of danger? 我有危险吗?
[19:47] Well, we just want to put you under surveillance 我们只是需要保护你
[19:49] until he’s apprehended and returned to custody. 直到他被抓捕
[19:51] Or until the right man’s apprehended. 或者真凶被抓捕
[19:54] The right man? Wh… what does she mean? 真凶? 什么意思?
[19:56] You’re just gonna have to excuse her. 不必理会她
[19:57] Detective Lucas, could you take him inside, 卢卡斯警探 请能把他带进去
[19:59] explain to him the few steps? 向他解释进一步流程
[20:00] Yeah. So, uh, we’re gonna be positioning a man 好的 我们想要在你的
[20:02] outside your house at all times. 房子外边建一个全天候的观察点
[20:05] It’s Riley. Watch out! 那是莱利小心!
[20:06] Riley, stop the truck, now! 莱利停下卡车 现在!
[20:09] No, Tommy! 不 汤米!
[20:12] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干什么?
[20:26] So the, uh, truck was stolen, obviously. 很显然 卡车是偷来的
[20:28] The, uh, the make, model, plate number have been broadcast. 汽车制造商以及车牌号已经通报了
[20:31] Search grids are being set up. 网格搜索正在进行中
[20:32] I mean, every available eye in the city 现在全城都在
[20:33] is looking for this guy. 搜索这个家伙
[20:35] Nice work, Adam. 干得好 亚当
[20:36] All right. 应该的
[20:43] Do you have any idea how close I came 你知道我现在多想
[20:45] to throwing your ass in jail for obstruction of justice? 将你以妨碍司法的罪名关进大牢?
[20:48] So many things could’ve gone wrong. 你让我们的工作无法进行
[20:49] What you did was inexcusable… 你刚刚的行为是不可原谅的…
[20:50] But it didn’t. 我没有
[20:51] Reckless, irresponsible. 也是不计后果 不负责任的
[20:52] Never, ever again. 永远 不许 再这么做了
[20:56] Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
[20:59] Brad Carter lied on the stand, and I can prove it. 布拉德 卡特在听证席上说谎了 我可以证明
[21:08] 36 36.
[21:11] 16. Why am I doing this? 16 为什么要这么做?
[21:14] What does this have to do with anything? 这么做有什么意义吗?
[21:15] Good question. 问得好
[21:17] You’ll know in a minute. 等会儿你就知道了
[21:18] What number do you see? 你看到的数字是什么?
[21:25] That’s a trick question. 这道题有陷阱
[21:27] There’s no number there. 根本就没有数字
[21:28] Mr. Carter… 卡特先生…
[21:30] that little micromovement in your eye, 你眼中的微位移
[21:33] it’s called a nystagmus. 叫做眼球震颤
[21:34] It’s often associated with color blindness. 通常跟色盲有关
[21:37] Four years ago, you testified 四年前 你曾经作证
[21:38] that you saw a man wearing a red shirt 说你看见一个体型特征和罗伯特 莱利相符的
[21:40] matching Robert Riley’s description 穿着一件红色T恤的男人
[21:42] running from the Harringtons’ guest house 从海瑞顿家的客厅跑出来
[21:44] with blood on it. 全身是血
[21:46] How’d you know it was a red shirt 你是怎么看到那是件红色T恤的?
[21:48] if that color isn’t even in your visual spectrum? 因为你根本就看不到红色
[21:52] Did you perjure yourself, Mr. Carter? 你做过伪证吗 卡特先生?
[21:57] I think I need to talk to a lawyer. 我需要跟律师谈谈
[21:59] If you’re covering for Harrington, 如果你是在为海瑞顿掩饰的话
[22:01] it would be in your best interest to talk to us now. 最好现在跟我们坦白
[22:03] I was under the impression that when I asked for a lawyer, 我记得当我要求律师的时候
[22:05] you people stop talking. 你们就该闭嘴了
[22:10] Maybe Harrington did get to these witnesses. 也许海瑞顿确实让这个人做了伪证
[22:14] Still doesn’t prove Riley’s innocent, though. 但这仍然不能证明莱利是无罪的
[22:16] I need to see Caroline’s body again. 我需要重新检查凯罗琳的尸体
[22:22] So I got a question for you about the Riley case. 我对莱利的案子还有几个问题
[22:24] Shoot. 说吧
[22:25] What do you think is worse, 你觉得哪个让你感觉更不爽一点
[22:26] the fact that you almost shot an innocent man 是你差点杀了一个无辜的人
[22:27] or that Megan was the one who stopped you? 还是梅根阻止了你?
[22:29] Very funny. 很有趣是不是
[22:30] Just because our witness is color-blind 仅仅证明目击者是色盲
[22:32] doesn’t mean Riley’s off the hook. 并不能让莱利摆脱嫌疑
[22:33] No, but this might. 的确 但这个可以
[22:35] What’s this? 这是什么?
[22:36] Our color-blind witness’ bank account. 我们那个色盲目击者的银行账户
[22:37] A 6-figure deposit was made a few weeks after the trial. 审判结束几个星期后突然多了6位数的存款
[22:39] Way to bury the lead. 为了收买证人
[22:40] What about the other witness? 另一个目击者呢?
[22:42] Same thing. 一样
[22:44] It’s a possible payment for testimony. 有可能是作证的酬劳
[22:46] The money come from Harrington? 汇款人是海瑞顿吗?
[22:47] Not sure. 不清楚
[22:48] Wire transfer was made from the Caymans. 是在开曼群岛进行的电汇
[22:50] I gotta contact over at D.C.I. who owes me a favor. 我可以联系中央情报总监一个欠我人情的人
[22:53] I’m gonna give him a call. 我得给他打个电话
[22:54] – Oh, hey. I was just wondering. – Yeah. – 还有 我只是想想… – 什么
[22:56] Are you gonna send Megan an apology card 你要不要给梅根寄张道歉卡片
[22:58] or do you think flowers are the way to go? 还是你觉得送花更好些?
[23:00] You finished? 你说完了?
[23:01] ‘Cause I got actual real police work to do here. 我手头还有警察该干的事
[23:06] You want to exhume Caroline Harrington? 你想要重新检查凯罗琳 海瑞顿的尸体?
[23:08] Are you serious? 你是认真的?
[23:09] We can prove perjury. 我们可以证明目击者做了伪证
[23:10] Because he may have misidentified the color red? 就因为他说错了颜色?
[23:13] He clearly lied. 很明显他说谎了
[23:14] Or just misspoke about a shirt. 也许他只是对T恤的细节说错了呢
[23:17] He still saw Riley fleeing the murder scene. 他还是看见了莱利在犯罪现场
[23:20] Well, how do you explain the money? 那些钱怎么解释?
[23:22] What money? 什么钱?
[23:23] My partner and I did some digging in the financials. 我和我的搭档做了些经济方面的调查
[23:24] 2 months after the trial, 审判结束2个月后
[23:25] Brad Carter got $100,000 布拉德 卡特收到了从国外账户
[23:27] from an offshore account 汇入的10万美元
[23:29] that I traced back to Emmett Harrington, 我查到汇款方就是埃蒙德 海瑞顿
[23:31] same as the dead witness. 已经死了的那个目击者也是一样
[23:35] Are you sure about this? 你们确定?
[23:36] Yes. 没错
[23:41] The Harrington name carries more weight than you may realize. 海瑞顿这个名字的分量比你们想象的要重
[23:44] Once you turn this rock over, 一旦你们动了这块石头
[23:45] you may not put it back. 就不能再把它放回原位了
[23:47] Excuse me. 等一下
[23:49] What about the Philadelphia Medical Examiner’s Office? 那费城法医办公室这个名字呢?
[23:51] Doesn’t that name carry any weight? 这个名字有没有一点分量?
[23:53] Robert Riley went to prison 罗伯特 莱利进了监狱
[23:55] because Emmett Harrington gamed the system, 就因为埃蒙德 海瑞顿掌控着体系
[23:57] and we should’ve caught it. 我们应该发现的
[23:58] I should’ve caught it. 我该早发现的
[24:05] Dan, I appreciate your advice. 丹 我很感谢你的建议
[24:07] I do, but given what they’ve turned up, 真的 但考虑到他们发现的情况
[24:09] I only have one choice. 我只有一个选择
[24:17] It’s all clear. 没人
[24:18] Let’s get in and get out 在她看到我们之前
[24:20] before she sees us. 我们悄悄地进去悄悄地出来
[24:23] Yeah, put it on the desk. 没错 把这个放到她桌上就行
[24:24] – Now let’s go. – Okay. – 进去吧 – 走
[24:26] What are you doing in my office? 你们在我办公室里干嘛?
[24:27] – Just leaving. – Uh, good night. – 我们马上走了 – 晚安
[24:29] You just put something on my desk. 你们刚刚把什么放在我桌上
[24:30] Did I? 我有吗?
[24:31] See you tomorrow, Megan. 明天见 梅根
[24:33] Hold on. Hold on. 等一下 等一下
[24:36] This is the signed exhumation order 这是已经签署的
[24:38] for Caroline Harrington’s body. 挖掘凯罗琳 海瑞顿的命令
[24:39] We’ve gotta call the funeral home, now. 我们现在就打电话给殡仪馆
[24:41] Tomorrow! 明天!
[24:43] Tomorrow, 明天再打
[24:45] because the cemetery is dangerous at night. 墓地晚上很危险的
[24:47] I think what Ethan meant to say is, 我想伊森其实想说的是
[24:49] with all the hours he’s been putting in as M.I., 他今天已经工作了很长时间
[24:51] Kate probably wouldn’t approve of all the additional overtime. 凯特大概不会同意再加班的
[24:54] So we won’t ask Kate. Come on. 那我们就不问凯特了 走吧
[24:56] No, we… we can’t. We… 不 我们不行… 我们…
[24:59] we’ve got tickets tonight to “Raiders Of The Lost Ark.” 我们买了今晚”夺宝奇兵”的电影票
[25:01] It’s a revival at Center City. 是在中心城市的再次上映
[25:03] It’s Imax. 还是Imax的
[25:04] 70-millimeter print. 70毫米底片
[25:05] Oh! Oh, okay. 哦 好吧
[25:08] So it’s okay? 可以?
[25:09] Yeah. 当然
[25:10] Okay, let’s go. 太好了 我们走吧
[25:11] Watching Harrison Ford outrun a rock 看海瑞森 福特发现大石头
[25:12] is infinitely more important 当然比推翻一个
[25:13] than overturning a wrongful murder conviction. 误判的谋杀案重要得多
[25:16] It’s not like an innocent man’s freedom is at stake or anything. 这位无辜人的自由又不是迫在眉睫 水深火热
[25:18] You go. Go have fun. 你们去吧 玩得开心点
[25:20] Okay. Let’s… let’s go have fun. Let’s… 好吧 我们… 去玩了
[25:21] On second thought, we can skip it. 仔细一想 我觉得还是算了吧
[25:25] Traitor. 叛徒
[25:29] What exactly are we looking for on this body? 我们到底要在尸体上找什么?
[25:31] Something I missed before, anything. 之前我没发现的东西
[25:34] Ah, spider! Spider! 啊 蜘蛛! 蜘蛛!
[25:35] – Oh, boy. – Oh, God. – 哦 少年 – 哦 上帝
[25:36] That’s a domestic beetle. 只是个甲虫而已
[25:38] He doesn’t want a thing to do with you. 它不会对你怎么样
[25:40] He’s looking to chow down on some dead Harri… 它只是在找东西吃…
[25:41] oh, hell. Flesh. 哦 它在找肉
[25:44] Damn it. Open it now, please. 该死 现在就打开
[25:46] Open it. 打开棺材
[25:48] Ohh. 哦
[25:51] The casket was supposed to be airtight. 棺材本该是密封的
[26:15] 我搭上了名誉来挖这具尸体
[26:21] 计划就是尽我们所能
[26:23] 4年前这个女人没有得到公正
[26:28] ” 死因是… “
[26:29] ” 由于 “
[26:30] ” 尖锐物切断升主动脉 造成的 “
[26:33] ” 失血性心搏停止 “
[26:41] hipping an interior rib. 弄断了一根肋骨
[27:04] 那是什么?
[27:07] 那么它的密度一定和骨骼一样
[27:09] 恰好混在她的肋骨里
[27:12] 马尔菲医生 我相信
[27:14] 这在你的专业范围内
[27:23] 粗粝的边缘 看上去是从什么上断裂的
[27:33] 确实 这不是人骨
[27:36] 这细管而不是哈弗斯管
[27:38] 这说明它来自一只长牙
[27:40] 嗯 而且它涂满了某种树脂
[27:43] 涂了树脂 锋利的边缘…
[27:46] 是一把刀
[27:58] 来陷害他
[28:04] 就摆在我们面前…
[28:19] But we can set the record straight, 但是我们能让正义得以伸张
[28:21] 这代表要搞定海瑞顿
[28:25] All right. 很好
[28:30] I doubt he would open his doors to us again 我觉得 他不会再让我们
[28:37] I could call him, see if he can expedite the process. 我可以打给他 看看能否加速进程
[28:46] Shouldn’t be a problem 除非你有所隐瞒
[28:49] What are you looking for? 你要找什么?
[28:50] A murder weapon. 凶器
[29:47] This is the knife that killed Caroline… 这就是杀害凯罗琳的刀…
[29:49] your knife. 你的刀
[29:51] Mr. Harrington, you need to come with me for questioning. 海瑞顿先生 你需要和我走一趟
[29:55] I refuse. 我拒绝
[29:57] Then I’ll arrest you. It’s your choice. 那我可以逮捕你 随你
[30:17] Possibly. 也许吧
[30:19] and found some dried blood. 发现了一些干掉的血迹
[30:21] Here. 看
[30:24] or did Harrington nick himself when he stabbed her? 还是海瑞顿捅她时伤到自己的血
[30:27] Well, only the D.N.A. test will tell. 只有D.n.a测试能解答了
[30:31] Why? 为什么?
[30:34] That’s impossible. How? 这不可能 怎么会?
[30:36] Our warrant encompassed his legal residence, 我们的许可证只包括了他的合法居所
[30:38] which technically, is his house in Florida. 严格来说 是他在佛罗里达的房子
[30:41] We never had a right to enter the house, 我们没有任何权利进入这房子
[30:42] so anything found on our search is inadmissible. 所以我们搜到的任何物证 都是不成立的
[30:44] Apparently, the richer you are, the more justice you can afford. 很明显 越有钱的人 能得到更多公正
[30:49] Wasn’t your buddy Dan helping you with this? 你的朋友丹不是在帮你吗?
[31:02] top priority. 最先验证
[31:13] Megan Hunt. 你好 梅根 亨特
[31:16] – Riley. – The news report said – 莱利- 新闻上说
[31:18] he’s being released from police custody. 他被释放了
[31:20] Yeah. 是的
[31:21] His attorney found a loophole. 他的律师钻了个空子
[31:23] So he goes free 所以他自由了
[31:26] Just hold on for a little longer. 就再等一下
[31:28] I’ve held on long enough. 我已经等了很久了
[31:31] Don’t do anything you’re gonna regret. 别做任何 让自己后悔的事
[31:34] Justice will be served… 不管怎样…
[31:55] Tactical unit’s in position. We’re going in. 战术小组已就位 我们要进去了
[31:58] You go around back with the locals. 你和地方警察去后方…
[32:13] Not a good time, Ethan. 打的不是时候 伊森
[32:17] Listen. I just got the D.N.A. report on the knife. 听着 我刚拿到了那把刀的D.n.a鉴定
[32:21] How do you live with yourself? 你怎能面对自己?
[32:24] Can’t we just talk about this like reasonable men? 我们就不能理性的谈这个吗?
[32:36] I’ll pull the trigger. 我会开枪的
[32:37] No! Riley, no. 不! 莱利不要
[32:46] This isn’t you. I know it’s not you. 这不是你 我知道这不是真正的你
[32:48] You’re not a killer. 你不是一个杀人犯
[32:49] I’ll shoot him. I will. 我会杀了他的 我会的
[32:53] You don’t understand. 你错了
[32:58] No, I have proof. 不是的 我有证据
[33:09] You came to me. 你来找我
[33:13] You asked for my help 你向我求助
[33:14] because I was honest. 因为我很诚实
[33:17] I am telling you the truth. 我说的是真的
[33:26] Please. 求你
[33:33] I believed in you when nobody else did. 当你众叛亲离时 我是相信你的
[33:42] believe me. 相信我吧
[33:57] Okay. 好吧
[34:00] All right. Get down. Do not move. 好的 趴下别动
[34:04] Put your hands behind your back. 把手背过去
[36:34] She… she can’t be. 她不会再是了
[36:35] Well, she went to great lengths 她为掩盖罪行 在不法之路
[36:37] to cover her crimes. 上走得太远了
[36:38] By my side the whole time. 与我共枕眠的人啊
[36:46] When Caroline died, 凯罗琳去世的时候
[36:48] Stacey was there to pick up the pieces. 是史黛西一直在帮忙料理后事
[36:50] I thought she was my… 我以为她是我的
[36:52] my second chance. 第二春
[36:56] But it was all lies… 但一切都是镜花水月
[36:59] wasn’t it? 不是吗?
[37:04] I’m very sorry for your loss, Mr. Harrington. 我对你的遭遇表示遗憾 海瑞顿先生
[37:07] Both of them. 二者都是
[37:13] Thank you, Dr. Murphy. 谢谢你 马尔菲医生
[37:15] I have a feeling that our paths will cross again. 我预感我们还会再有交集
[37:31] Great work, Kate. 干得好 凯特
[37:32] You helped exonerate an innocent man 你洗雪了不白之冤
[37:34] and uncovered the true culprit. 将真正的恶徒绳之以法
[37:36] I really think that should become 我真心觉得那可以
[37:38] part of your campaign narrative. 作为你竞选台词的一部分
[37:39] Oh, of course you do. 当然喽
[37:40] Talk about it more at dinner? 要不晚饭的时候再谈?
[37:42] Oh, thanks, but not tonight. 谢了 今晚不行
[37:43] I’ve got some work to catch up on. 我还有工作
[37:44] If you say so. 如你所愿
[37:46] O… one second. I… 稍等片刻
[37:48] just wanted to clear one thing up with you. 想跟你弄清一件事
[37:52] The warrant for Emmett’s house, 埃蒙德那间房子的搜查证
[37:53] the one you helped push through… 也就是你废了半天劲的那个
[37:56] did you know it’s not his legal residence? 你知情那不是他的合法住宅吗?
[38:00] I think what matters most here is that, in the end, 我倒觉得此事唯一重要的是
[38:04] a killer was brought to justice. 凶手被绳之以法了
[38:08] Without sacrificing any of your lucrative friendships. 而且不牺牲已有的裙带关系
[38:12] Good night, Kate. 晚安 凯特
[38:51] So what are you doing here? 你怎么来这了?
[38:54] I just… I dropped off my report. 我刚刚把报告送过来
[38:57] In person? 亲自来?
[38:59] You’re waiting for Riley. 你在等莱利
[39:03] The funeral home’s going to inter Caroline’s body next week, 葬仪馆下周就要安葬凯罗琳了
[39:07] and… I just thought he might want to know. 我猜他可能想知道
[39:10] I owe him that. 我欠他一个解释
[39:13] You proved the guy’s innocence. 你让他开脱了啊
[39:15] Your debt is paid and then some. 你的账差不多还清了
[39:19] You need to forgive yourself, Megan. 你得学会原谅自己 梅根
[39:23] Yeah. 是啊
[39:24] That’s not exactly my strong suit. 我不擅长那种事
[39:27] Yeah, I noticed. 我能看出来
[39:50] I didn’t get to go to her funeral. 我没去成她的葬礼
[39:56] I’m sure there’s a lot of things 我觉得过去的四年
[39:57] you didn’t get to do the last four years. 你错过了很多事情
[40:03] I had way too much time 我夜以继日的
[40:04] to go over and over what happened… 回想着过去的事
[40:08] the choices that I made. 还有我的选择
[40:12] Caroline and I didn’t get together 凯罗琳和我并没有
[40:14] under the best circumstances… 在良辰美景中喜结连理
[40:18] If only we’d done everything above board… 我们要是把一切早拿上台面就好了
[40:21] Robert, 罗伯特
[40:23] you have to stop blaming yourself. 你不能再这么自责了
[40:28] I… I don’t know if I can. 我情不自禁
[40:36] But thank you. 但是谢谢你
[40:40] Don’t thank me. 别谢我
[40:43] Caroline is the one that had the evidence 凯罗琳的案子是唯一一个把你
[40:46] that led to your exoneration. 都抹黑了的案子
[40:48] She’d been holding on to it for four years, 她已经沉寂了四年
[40:52] waiting to tell her story, 等待她的冤情得以昭雪
[40:54] and I am just grateful that 我很感激
[40:56] I finally was able to hear it. 终于有机会让她实现遗愿了
[41:04] I hope that you both… 我希望你们俩
[41:08] can move on. 都能走出阴影
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme