时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | The ship’s overtaken by rats. | 仓被老鼠占领了 |
[00:17] | The ship’s overtaken by rats. | 仓被老鼠占领了 |
[00:20] | Okay. | 去吧 |
[00:24] | The ship’s overtaken by rats. | 仓被老鼠占领了 |
[00:39] | Not exactly a frequent flyer, | 不常坐飞机 |
[00:41] | are you, luv? | 对吗 亲爱的 |
[00:42] | These international flights, | 国际航班 |
[00:44] | they can be hell on the ol’ stomach, eh? | 简直就是肠胃杀手 |
[00:46] | Mm. | 恩 |
[00:48] | You feeling better, hon? | 好点儿了吗 亲爱的 |
[00:50] | That… | 那边… |
[00:52] | that man…. | 那个男人… |
[00:54] | Filled with rats. | 到处都是老鼠 |
[00:58] | Uh… | 呃… |
[00:59] | Can you take your seat, please, sir? | 请在座位上坐好 先生 |
[01:01] | – Just… – This plane’s filled with rats. | – 坐下… – 飞机上到处都是老鼠 |
[01:03] | – Okay. – – And we… we gotta kill them all, | – 别这样 – 我们…要把它们都杀光 |
[01:05] | starting with the queen. | 先从鼠王开始 |
[01:07] | Aah! | 啊 |
[01:14] | What’s the deal with you | 你和汤米 沙利文探长 |
[01:16] | and detective Tommy Sullivan? | 之间有什么故事吗? |
[01:18] | Am I gonna have to fight a duel with that guy | 我是不是以后每次约你出来 |
[01:20] | every time I want to ask you out or what? | 都要先跟他决斗一次? |
[01:22] | Well, I would pay to see that, | 真要这样那我一定买票围观 |
[01:23] | – but… – Mm. | – 不过… – 恩 |
[01:24] | I… I don’t think so. | 我想你误会了 |
[01:26] | But there is a story there, huh? | 你们确实有过故事 对吗 |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:29] | A long one… | 说来话长 |
[01:31] | Mm. | 恩 |
[01:32] | That I’m not telling. | 而且一言难尽 |
[01:34] | Well, I don’t want you to tell it. | 好吧 我也不想听 |
[01:35] | I just want to know it has an end. | 只想知道你们之间是否已经了结 |
[01:38] | Tommy and I dated, | 汤米和我曾经约会过 |
[01:41] | some stuff happened, | 发生了一些事 |
[01:43] | and now I’m out with you, | 而现在我跟你在约会 |
[01:44] | having a very nice time. | 享受美好时光 |
[01:47] | End of story. | 故事完 |
[01:49] | This was nice, wasn’t it? | 今晚很美好 是吗? |
[01:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:53] | Surprisingly so. | 顺利得出人意料 |
[01:58] | It doesn’t have to end here, you know? | 这个愉快的夜晚可以持续得久一点 你说呢 |
[02:00] | It kinda does. Lacey. | 恐怕有点晚了 莱西还在家等我 |
[02:03] | She’s a big girl. She’s with her grandmother. | 她是大姑娘了 还有外婆陪她 |
[02:06] | All you gotta do is call her, | 你只要打个电话 |
[02:08] | tell her you’re gonna have a late night. | 说要晚回去一点 |
[02:10] | A very late… night. | 恐怕要很晚哦 |
[02:14] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[02:35] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[02:38] | Can you stay a little longer? | 你能再呆久一点吗? |
[02:39] | Funny, Lacey just | 心有灵犀啊 莱西刚刚 |
[02:40] | asked me to spend the night, | 要我在这儿过夜 |
[02:42] | have a girls’ movie night, just the three of us. | 我们三个姑娘一起来个电影之夜 |
[02:43] | Okay, but… | 可以啊 不过… |
[02:44] | make it two. | 只能你俩玩了 |
[02:46] | I’m gonna be out late. | 我要晚点回家 |
[02:48] | Uh, I think she was trying | 呃 我认为她是想 |
[02:51] | to mend the fences between us. | 创造机会改善咱俩的关系 |
[02:53] | I think that’s gonna take | 这个恐怕要花多点时间 |
[02:54] | a little more than popcorn and a movie, don’t you? | 一桶爆米花和看场电影的功夫恐怕短了点 |
[02:56] | Okay. Right. It wasn’t my idea. | 好吧 反正也不是我发起的 |
[02:58] | Never mind. You’re having fun. Stay out. | 别担心 玩得开心 别着急回来 |
[03:00] | – Better for us both. – Thank you. | – 这对咱俩都好 – 谢谢理解 |
[03:02] | I think. | 别是讽刺 |
[03:10] | My mommy just extended my curfew. | 我妈刚刚放宽了宵禁时间 |
[03:13] | Mm. | 恩 |
[03:23] | What the hell just happened? | 见鬼 那是什么 |
[03:45] | Where’s the M.E.? | 法医在哪儿 |
[03:47] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[03:52] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[03:53] | We need six more hoses on that westside fire. | 西边要加六根水龙头灭火 |
[03:56] | We need to setup that perimeter. | 我们得把警戒线拉起来 |
[03:58] | What do you know? | 什么情况 |
[04:00] | You’re looking at flight 875, | 你眼前的是875航班 |
[04:01] | or what’s left of it. | 确切的说是875的残骸 |
[04:02] | Antigua to Philly. | 从安提瓜岛飞来费城 |
[04:04] | 82 souls on the manifest. | 名单上有八十二个乘客 |
[04:05] | What brought it down? | 什么原因坠毁的 |
[04:06] | N.T.S.B.’s gonna figure that out. | 全国运输安全委员会.正在查这事儿 |
[04:08] | All we know is, they lost altitude, | 只知道 飞机下坠 |
[04:09] | clipped a few trees over there, and broke off the tail section. | 劈倒了那边的几棵树 丢了机尾 |
[04:11] | The main section cleared the woods, | 机身越过了树林 |
[04:13] | but it took out this power grid. | 但是碰坏了电力网 |
[04:15] | Blacked out half the city. | 半个城市停电 |
[04:17] | – Intentionally? – – I don’t think so. | – 蓄意而为? – 我看不像 |
[04:18] | I think the pilot dumped fuel before he hit, | 我认为飞行员在坠地之前先把燃料放空了 |
[04:20] | or else this whole thing would’ve blown sky-high. | 否则这里就是熊熊大火了 |
[04:21] | And we got survivors. | 我们救出了幸存者 |
[04:23] | Anybody set up an airlift to the burn unit over at County? | 去市里烧伤医院的直升飞机准备好了吗 |
[04:25] | – Who’s in charge here? – – You’re looking at it. | – 这里谁是头儿? – 我就是 |
[04:27] | We’ve got four paramedic crews here. | 我们有四个空降医生 |
[04:29] | The rest are all over the city dealing with that blackout. | 其他医生因为停电还困在城里 |
[04:31] | What about N.T.S.B.? | 全国运输安全委员会.呢 |
[04:33] | They’re six hours out. They can’t get in. | 他们离这儿六个小时路程 没法及时赶到 |
[04:34] | The power outage shut down the airport. | 机场因为断电关闭了 |
[04:40] | Medical personnel, listen up. | 医务人员 请注意 |
[04:42] | My name’s Charles Stafford. | 我是查尔斯 斯坦福 |
[04:43] | I am the health commissioner. | 卫生局专员 |
[04:45] | We’re gonna set up a triage area off to my left. | 在我左手边要建立一个伤员分类区 |
[04:49] | We’re gonna make a makeshift morgue | 我右手边那栋楼 |
[04:50] | in this building over here to my right. | 作为临时太平间 |
[04:51] | Let’s move, people. Go! | 大家行动起来 快 |
[04:54] | Copy, medic 16. We’ve got it coming your way. | 收到 十六医疗小队 我们正赶往你的方向 |
[05:00] | Okay. He’s all set. | 嗯 他处理好了 |
[05:04] | That guy says the same thing as everybody else. | 那个人说的情况跟其他人一致 |
[05:08] | Crazy guy with a gun | 一名持枪的疯汉 |
[05:09] | shot out a window, depressurized the cabin. | 打穿了飞机窗户 机舱因此减压 |
[05:11] | The F.A.A. says there was | 据联邦空运局. 所称 |
[05:13] | a U.S. air marshal on board, | 飞机上有一个美国空军中将 |
[05:15] | a John Davies. | 名叫约翰 戴维斯 |
[05:16] | Former marine corps. | 前海军陆战队成员 |
[05:18] | Manifest puts him in seat 26D. | 名单显示他座位是26D |
[05:21] | Well, I say, | 我说 |
[05:23] | we better we find him if he’s still alive. | 如果他还活着 我们最好找到他 |
[05:25] | Find out why he didn’t subdue the gunman. | 问问他为什么没有制服那个持枪歹徒 |
[05:26] | Maybe he is the gunman. | 也许他就是那个”持枪歹徒” |
[05:31] | Body of Proof 3×11 | |
[05:39] | The crash of a passenger plane into a power station | 一架客机坠入发电厂 |
[05:42] | has plunged Philly into darkness and chaos. | 费城陷入黑暗和混乱 |
[05:45] | There have been reports of looting and violence | 据报告称市里已出现数起 |
[05:47] | throughout the city. | 抢劫和暴力事件 |
[05:48] | And we are live at the scene of the crash | 我们在事件源头的坠机现场 |
[05:50] | that caused it all | 为您采访 |
[05:51] | with Dr. Kate Murphy, Chief Medical Examiner. | 首席验尸官凯特 马菲尔医生 |
[05:54] | What is the death toll so far, Dr. Murphy? | 迄今为止有多少人死亡 马菲尔医生 |
[05:57] | I’m not at liberty to release that information yet. | 暂时无可奉告 |
[05:59] | We still have people inside that plane, | 机舱里还有乘客未救出 |
[06:01] | both living and dead. | 生死不明 |
[06:02] | And our first responders are here to make sure | 我们的首要任务是 |
[06:04] | that there are more of the former than the latter. | 尽力让更多人生还 |
[06:07] | You need to give me more than that. | 你得多爆点料才行 |
[06:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:11] | You know who sent me here. | 你知道是谁派我来的 |
[06:13] | District Attorney Dan Russell. | 地方检察官丹 罗素 |
[06:15] | He told me to come down here | 他让我到这边来 |
[06:17] | and get some hero shots of you, make you look good, | 给你一些英雄镜头 让你体面风光 |
[06:18] | and in return, you’d be a little more… forthcoming. | 作为回报 你要合作点 |
[06:22] | So how about a few sound bites | 所以来一段儿原声采访吧 |
[06:23] | from our, uh, next congresswoman? | 准国会议员意下如何? |
[06:38] | Sir. | 先生 |
[06:40] | Sir. Hey, sir. | 嘿 先生 |
[06:41] | W… were you on the plane? | 你之前在飞机上么? |
[06:42] | Yeah. You’re damn right I was. | 在啊 我他妈当然在了 |
[06:44] | Okay. Well, I’m just trying to help. | 好吧 我只是想帮忙来着 |
[06:46] | – That’s… that’s him. – What? | – 那是他 – 什么? |
[06:47] | – Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. – That’s… | – 停下停下 – 那是… |
[06:49] | that’s the jacked up son of a bitch | 是这个混蛋跳起来 |
[06:50] | who started shooting. | 开始扫射的 |
[06:51] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[06:53] | Aye, I’m sure. He shot us out of the damn sky! | 我确定 他把我们从天上打下来了 |
[06:54] | So a trained air marshal flipped out midflight | 所以说 一位受过训练的空军中将在旅途中 |
[06:57] | and brought down a jet he’s supposed to protect? | 突然发疯把他该保护的飞机打下来了? |
[06:59] | I want to know everything about this guy… | 我想知道这个人的全部信息 |
[07:01] | where he’s traveled, where he’s trained… | 他打算去哪儿 他在哪里受训的 |
[07:03] | and why he had a seizure midflight. | 以及他为什么在旅行中途癫痫发作 |
[07:05] | Petechial hemorrhaging, | 瘀斑大出血 |
[07:07] | antemortem bite marks on his tongue… | 舌头上有临死前的咬合痕迹 |
[07:09] | he had a seizure before the crash. | 他在坠机前癫痫就发作了 |
[07:10] | We need to pull blood for a tox screen A.S.A.P. | 我们要尽快抽血做兴奋剂检查 |
[07:12] | Okay, have Kate catalog everything. | 好的 让凯特把所有事情都做好登记 |
[07:14] | Have your people load him up, take him to the M.E.O. | 让你的人把他抬走 带他去做法医办公室 |
[07:16] | Go with them. | 跟他们一起去 |
[07:18] | The tail of this plane is still missing. | 机尾仍然没有找到 |
[07:20] | There may be more dead or more survivors. | 可能有更多死者 或者更多幸存者 |
[07:23] | I’m on it. | 我来负责 |
[07:25] | Megan, listen, people go crazy during a blackout. | 梅根 听着 人们在大断电时期会不正常的 |
[07:29] | Remember New York in ’91? | 记得91年的纽约么? |
[07:30] | Yes, I remember. | 记得 |
[07:32] | Just be careful, all right? | 小心点儿 好么? |
[07:34] | Okay. You be careful, too. | 好的 你也小心点儿 |
[07:37] | Okay. Thanks for caring. | 好的 谢谢关心 |
[07:39] | I’ll call you to check in later. | 过会儿我会给你打电话的 |
[07:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:45] | You need an extra pair of eyes? | 你想要个助手么? |
[07:46] | Uh, yeah. | 需要啊 |
[07:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:51] | Flashlight, | 手电筒 |
[07:52] | glow sticks, | 荧光棒 |
[07:54] | and battery-powered radio. | 电池供电的收音机 |
[07:55] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[07:56] | You girls are prepared. | 你们这些女孩子准备真充分 |
[07:58] | I watch this great series called “Doomsday Prep Wars.” | 我看过一部很好的电视剧 叫末日准备大作战 |
[08:00] | The first rule of surviving the apocalypse… batteries. | 世界末日时存活的第一法则是…电池 |
[08:03] | My first rule back in the day… | 我们当年的第一法则 |
[08:05] | eat the perishables. | 先吃易腐烂的 |
[08:09] | You know, I haven’t been in a blackout since… | 在1991年的纽约之前 我还从没经历过 |
[08:11] | New York, 1991. | 大断电呢 |
[08:14] | And I ended up walking 32 blocks | 最后 我从火车站 |
[08:17] | from the train station | 走过32个街区 |
[08:18] | to your mother’s tiny little apartment | 到达了你妈妈的 |
[08:20] | on the westside. | 在西边的小公寓 |
[08:22] | And that’s when I got my big surprise. | 然后我被吓到了 |
[08:24] | I found out that she was dating Tommy Sullivan. | 因为我发现她在和汤米 沙利文交往 |
[08:32] | Were they in love? | 他们相爱么? |
[08:34] | No. | 不 |
[08:35] | It was just… | 那不过是… |
[08:37] | kid stuff. | 小孩儿过家家 |
[08:38] | I tried to tell her so at the time, | 当时我就这么告诉她的 |
[08:40] | but she wouldn’t listen. | 但她不听 |
[08:42] | I know you probably don’t understand | 我知道你可能不大理解 |
[08:44] | why your mom and I aren’t | 为什么你妈妈和我 |
[08:46] | on such friendly terms these days, | 这段时间关系不太好 |
[08:48] | but I want you to know, it has nothing to do with you. | 我只想让你知道 这不是你的错 |
[08:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:53] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[08:55] | I know why you’ve been fighting. | 我知道你们为什么吵架 |
[09:02] | that he was murdered. | 而是被谋杀的 |
[09:03] | And now she wants to bring up his body, and… | 现在她又想把他的尸体挖出来… |
[09:05] | Lacey… | 莱西… |
[09:07] | I overheard you, and she doesn’t know that I know. | 我偷听到的 她不知道我知道 |
[09:09] | I just… I had to ask. | 我只是…我只是一定得问问 |
[09:10] | I don’t want to talk about this, okay? | 我现在不想谈这个 好么? |
[09:12] | But, grandma, wh… what if… | 但是 外婆 如果… |
[09:14] | what if mom’s right? | 如果妈妈是对呢? |
[09:15] | Why wouldn’t you want to know the truth? | 你为什么不想知道真相呢? |
[09:17] | I said no. | 我说了不要了 |
[09:18] | I didn’t want to have this awful, | 我不想和她 |
[09:19] | morbid conversation with her, | 谈这个可怕的事情 |
[09:21] | and I certainly don’t want to have it with you. | 而且我更不想和你谈这个 |
[09:36] | How many are there? | 有多少人遇难? |
[09:37] | Uh, 52 dead so far, but the good new s is, | 现在已发现52名死者 但是好消息是 |
[09:39] | we have had reports of survivors. | 我们找到了幸存者 |
[09:44] | Is our generator gonna hold? | 我们的发电机能支撑下去么? |
[09:45] | Oh, it’s gon’ hold. | 没问题的 |
[09:46] | The apocalypse will come and go | 我们断电之前 |
[09:47] | before we shut down. | 世界末日就会过去的 |
[09:49] | But just in case, I broke out these puppies. | 但是为了预防 我把这些给关了 |
[09:51] | Don’t think I don’t watch “Doomsday Prep Wars” | 别以为我没看过 |
[09:52] | on the Splice Channel. | 司莱丝频道的末日准备大作战 |
[09:54] | So I just put | 我把七位坠机幸存者 |
[09:56] | – seven crash survivors in the conference room. – What? | – 带到会议室了 – 什么? |
[09:58] | They didn’t want to go to the hospital to get checked out, | 他们不愿意去医院检查 |
[10:00] | they just wanted to be here with their loved ones. | 他们只想在这里陪着自己爱的人 |
[10:02] | I’d really like to interview them. | 我很想采访下他们 |
[10:03] | I don’t think so. Who are you anyway? | 我不这么想 话说你到底是谁? |
[10:05] | This is Mandy Wells from WVGH. She’s with me. | 这位是记者曼迪 威尔 她跟我一起的 |
[10:07] | Just keep the survivors there until we’re ready | 先把幸存者安置在那里 |
[10:09] | to have them I.D. the deceased, all right? | 直到我们确认了死者身份 好么? |
[10:11] | And then we’ll see if they want to talk to the press. | 然后我们再看看他们愿不愿意出现在媒体上 |
[10:18] | Can I help you folks? | 我能帮你们什么吗? |
[10:19] | We were at the airport. | 我们之前在机场 |
[10:20] | We were waiting for the flight to come in | 等飞机降落 |
[10:22] | when we found out… | 然后我们得知… |
[10:23] | You have family on flight 875? | 你们有家人在875航班上吗? |
[10:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:25] | Yes, my husband. His name is Thomas. | 我丈夫在上面 他叫托马斯 |
[10:27] | And my grandson Max. He was traveling alone. | 还有我孙子 麦克斯 他一个人旅行的 |
[10:28] | Please check. | 请帮我们看看 |
[10:30] | Okay, this is Dr. Brumfield. | 好的 这位是布姆菲尔德医生 |
[10:31] | He’ll get you situated, | 他会带你们找地方坐下 |
[10:32] | and we’ll find out what happened to your loved ones. | 我们会帮你们找到你们的家人的 |
[10:34] | You have a list in your hand right there. | 你手上有个名单 |
[10:35] | Now is that a list of people that made it and who didn’t? | 那是不是遇难者和幸存者名单? |
[10:37] | Because I just need to know. | 我一定得知道 |
[10:39] | Is my wife… | 我妻子她… |
[10:41] | is she dead? | 她是不是死了? |
[10:42] | Pam Jacks. She’s a flight attendant. | 潘 杰克 她是空姐 |
[10:46] | The list is incomplete. | 这个名单不完整 |
[10:49] | But Jacks… | 不过 |
[10:54] | I don’t see her name. | 我没有看到杰克的名字 |
[10:56] | What about Thomas? Tom Westphall? | 那托马斯呢? 汤姆 瓦丝特保? |
[11:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:10] | No. | 不要 |
[11:12] | Please. No. | 不要啊 |
[11:15] | No. | 不要啊 |
[11:17] | Um, Mrs. Westphall, just one question. | 呃 瓦丝特保女士 有个问题要问您一下 |
[11:20] | Okay, okay, come here. Come here. | 好了 好了 过来 过来 |
[11:22] | – Ow! – Are you serious? | – 噢! – 你不是开玩笑吧? |
[11:23] | That woman just found out she lost her husband. | 那位女士刚刚发现自己失去了丈夫 |
[11:25] | I am just doing my job. | 我这是在工作 |
[11:26] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[11:29] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:30] | We’re about to autopsy the air marshal. | 我们正要去解剖那个空军中将 |
[11:32] | You in or out? | 你要不要加入? |
[11:33] | Uh, I’m out. | 呃 我不去了 |
[11:35] | I’m on crowd control. | 我要维护秩序 |
[11:36] | Oh, Megan. | 噢 梅根 |
[11:38] | You hear from Tommy? | 你有汤米的消息了吗? |
[11:40] | Not yet. You? | 还没有 你呢? |
[11:41] | No. | 也没有 |
[11:48] | So… the blackout of ’91, huh? | 所以… 91年的大停电 哈? |
[11:51] | Guess you two go way back. | 我猜你们俩交情很好吧 |
[11:53] | Well, it’s… it’s complicated. | 嗯 这个… 这个说来话长 |
[11:55] | I’m a pretty bright girl. Try me. | 我可是很聪明的哦 你试试看 |
[12:04] | Must be debris from the plane. | 这一定是飞机的残骸 |
[12:07] | Call Adam Lucas. | 呼叫亚当 卢卡斯 |
[12:10] | The cell towers must be taking a beating. | 手机信号塔一定受到影响了 |
[12:12] | I… I’d try, but my battery’s dead. | 我该试试的 但是手机没电了 |
[12:14] | Call Megan. | 呼叫梅根 |
[12:17] | This is Megan Hunt. Leave a message. | 我是梅根 亨特 请留言 |
[12:18] | Megan, listen, it’s Tommy. I’m just checking in. | 梅根 听着 我是汤米 我只是问候一下 |
[12:20] | I think I got a lead on the tail section, | 我好像找到机尾了 |
[12:22] | but it’s… it’s pretty damn remote out here. | 但是这里… 这里太偏僻了 |
[12:25] | What the… | 这他妈是… |
[12:43] | Petechial hemorrhaging means asphyxiation | 淤血是由于在坠机前 |
[12:45] | prior to crash. | 受到了窒息 |
[12:46] | Yeah, and prior to that, | 嗯 并且在那之前 |
[12:48] | he was screaming about a flying rat queen. | 他大叫着什么飞行鼠女王 |
[12:50] | This guy’s high as a kite on something. | 这家伙因为某种药物享受着作为风筝的快感 |
[12:52] | On what we won’t know until the electricity comes back on. | 电力不稳定 我们什么都发现不了 |
[12:55] | And all the labs are down. | 所有的实验室都关闭了 |
[12:57] | We’ll just have to wait to find out what it is he took. | 我们必须得等等 才能查明他服用了什么药物 |
[12:59] | Or was given. | 又或者是别人给他吃的 |
[13:00] | I highly doubt that he decided to get his fix midair. | 我很怀疑 他会将自己置于困境之中 |
[13:03] | This looks like foul play to me. | 这在我看来太卑鄙了 |
[13:05] | That’s a leap. | 这是一个飞跃啊 |
[13:06] | He was a U.S. air marshal. | 他之前可是个美国空军中将 |
[13:08] | They’re routinely subjected to drug tests | 他们会进行规律性的药物测试 |
[13:09] | and background checks. | 以及背景核对 |
[13:11] | What, so nobody ever faked a drug test before? | 所以之前没有任何人伪造过药物检测吗? |
[13:13] | Have a buddy come in, pee in the cup. | 叫个人过来 进行尿液检测啊 |
[13:15] | Are you speaking from experience? | 你这是凭经验说话吗? |
[13:17] | I’m speaking as someone who knows human beings. | 我是站在了解人类的立场上说的 |
[13:19] | They are predictably unpredictable. | 他们是不可预测的啊 |
[13:21] | There’s no jaundice, no track marks, no bruxism. | 没有黄疸症 没有跟踪标记 也没有磨牙症 |
[13:23] | This guy was not a drug addict. | 这人不是个瘾君子 |
[13:25] | Wait. So what are you saying, | 等等 你这是什么意思 |
[13:27] | he was just randomly drugged? | 你是说他是被随机投毒的吗? |
[13:29] | Not random. He was an undercover air marshal. | 不是随机 他是个空军中校 |
[13:31] | Maybe somebody found out, | 也许是被人发现了 |
[13:32] | somebody who had something so big to hide, | 那人要隐藏大秘密 |
[13:34] | they were willing to do anything | 为了保护好这个秘密 |
[13:36] | to keep it secret. | 他们任何事都做得出来 |
[13:37] | A lot of ifs in that scenario. | 这样的话就有多种可能性了 |
[13:39] | Okay. We’ve got six people in the conference room | 好吧 我们会议室里可有六个人 |
[13:41] | who had first-class seats to the show. | 他们个个都精通 是专家 |
[13:43] | Why don’t you find out what they saw? | 你为什么不去看看他们有什么发现呢? |
[13:47] | So, Mr. Franco, I need you to tell me | 所以 弗兰克先生 我需要你告知我 |
[13:50] | everything you remember about the flight. | 你那趟航程的所有记忆 |
[13:51] | Anything at all. | 所有的事 |
[13:53] | Stupid things, things you don’t think matter, | 小事啊 你觉得不重要的事啊 |
[13:55] | maybe they do. | 也许他们很重要 |
[13:56] | You know, I remember there was this… | 我记得有个… |
[13:59] | child kicking the back of my chair. | 有个小孩一直在踢我椅子的靠背 |
[14:01] | I gotta go pee. | 我要撒尿 |
[14:03] | And he was trying to get to the bathroom, | 他想去上厕所 |
[14:04] | but he practically ripped the back of my chair off | 他为了跑去厕所 |
[14:06] | trying to get there, | 几乎撕开了我椅子的背面 |
[14:08] | so I turned around to say something, | 所以我转过身来想说说他 |
[14:09] | and he bumped into the guy next to him, | 然后他撞上了他旁边的人 |
[14:11] | the gunman. | 也就是那个持枪的人 |
[14:13] | Did you notice anything else about him? | 关于他你还有注意到别的了吗? |
[14:15] | Yeah. I thought it was odd, you know? | 是的 我觉得很奇怪 你知道吗? |
[14:17] | This kid plows right into him… | 那小孩直接撞到他身上了… |
[14:20] | and he doesn’t even blink. | 但是他连眼都没有眨 |
[14:22] | He just keeps staring. | 他就那么呆呆的望着前方 |
[14:24] | I remember | 我印象中 |
[14:26] | he seemed polite. | 他看起来很有礼貌 |
[14:27] | When we boarded, | 我们登机的时候 |
[14:29] | he helped a woman with her carry-on luggage. | 他还帮一个女士搬了行李 |
[14:31] | Uh, “very… polite,” | 嗯 “非常… 绅士” |
[14:33] | I remember saying to my wife. | 我还记得跟我妻子谈论过 |
[14:36] | She thought the man liked the woman. | 她觉得那个男人喜欢那女士 |
[14:39] | Why did she think that? | 她为什么这么觉得呢? |
[14:40] | Because he came up to her and spoke with her | 因为在那次航程中他好几次走向那个女士 |
[14:42] | a few times during the flight. | 并且跟她说话 |
[14:44] | I didn’t really | 我并没有真正 |
[14:45] | notice him again until… | 注意到他 一直到… |
[14:49] | Anyway, he pulls out this ginormous gun | 不管怎样 他拿出那只大枪 |
[14:52] | from God knows where, | 天知道他是从哪里拿出来的 |
[14:53] | and starts waving it around, yelling something about | 并且开始到处挥舞 嘴里还嚷着什么 |
[14:55] | flying rats. | 飞行鼠 |
[14:57] | He aimed it at me. | 他拿枪对着我 |
[15:00] | Well, not at me. At the chick beside me. | 哦 不是对着我 是对着我旁边的那女孩 |
[15:02] | She was wearing this, uh, blue scarf. | 她当时戴着一条蓝色围巾 |
[15:05] | Poor thing had been airsick during most of the flight. | 多半航程里 这可怜的的女孩一直晕机 |
[15:07] | She squeezed my hand | 持枪者射击的时候 |
[15:09] | during the shooting, | 飞机坠毁的时候 |
[15:11] | during the crash. | 她一直抓着我的手 |
[15:13] | I mean, it felt like hours, | 我是说 感觉过了好几个小时 |
[15:15] | but it must have been seconds? | 实际上才几秒钟 |
[15:16] | Tanner, | 特纳 |
[15:18] | the… the… the woman in the blue scarf, | 那个… 那个戴蓝色围巾的女士 |
[15:20] | do you remember her name? | 你还记得她的名字吗? |
[15:22] | She said her name was Carla. | 她说过她叫卡拉 |
[15:23] | Carla Mendez, seat 23A. Deceased. | 卡拉 梅迪慈 座位号23A 已死亡 |
[15:25] | She’s here in the morgue. | 她现在在太平间里 |
[15:27] | One thing that they remember about her is the blue scarf. | 他们唯一记得的就是她戴的蓝色围巾 |
[15:29] | That and the, uh, the air marshal | 这个 呃 以及那个空军中将 |
[15:30] | was fixated on her. | 迷恋着她 |
[15:32] | We need to take a look at her, | 我们必须去看看她 |
[15:34] | verify her identity, find out where she’s been, | 核实她的身份 查明她去过哪里 |
[15:35] | exactly what she was doing on that flight. | 她在那趟航班上到底要做什么 |
[15:37] | You think she’s behind all this? | 你觉得她是这一切的幕后黑手? |
[15:39] | Maybe another victim. | 也许她也只是又一个受害者 |
[15:40] | People saw her go into the bathroom a lot. | 人们说总是看到她去厕所 |
[15:42] | She coulda been drugged, too. | 她也可能被下药了 |
[15:44] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:46] | It’s voice mail from Tommy. | 汤米的语音信息 |
[15:48] | Service has been crap all night. | 整晚信号都不好 |
[15:49] | You’re lucky you got anything. | 你能收到东西已经不错了 |
[15:51] | Put it on speaker. | 放功放吧 |
[15:52] | Megan, listen, it’s Tommy. | 梅根 我是汤米 |
[15:53] | I’m just checking in. | 我打来问候下 |
[15:55] | I think I got a lead on the tail section, | 我想我找到机尾了 |
[15:56] | but it’s… it’s pretty damn remote out here. | 可是这里相当偏僻 |
[16:04] | Megan, Megan, where are you going? | 梅根 梅根 你要去哪? |
[16:05] | I’m gonna find him. | 我要去找他 |
[16:07] | No, you’re not. It’s chaos out there. | 不 你不能 外面一团糟 |
[16:08] | You stay here. | 你就待在这里 |
[16:09] | Do your job. Find out who… | 做好你的本职工作 找出… |
[16:09] | No! Something has happened… | 不! 有事故发生了… |
[16:11] | Megan, I will find him. | 梅根 我会找到他的 |
[16:12] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[16:13] | He’s got a badge, gun, | 他是个警察又有配枪 |
[16:14] | whole police department backing him up. | 整个警局都会支援他的 |
[16:16] | You find him. | 你一定要找到他 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[16:24] | He’s gonna be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 最好是 |
[16:42] | Tommy… | 汤米… |
[16:44] | Sullivan. You missed me. | 沙利文 如果想我了 |
[16:45] | Leave a message after the beep. | 请在嘟声后留言 |
[16:49] | Uh, Tommy, I don’t… | 啊 汤米 我不… |
[16:51] | I don’t know if you’re gonna get this, | 我不知道你是否会听到这个留言 |
[16:53] | but if you get this… | 如果你收到了… |
[16:56] | I… | 我… |
[16:57] | I need you to know that… | 我需要你知道… |
[16:59] | Everything okay out here? | 你没事吧? |
[17:02] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, everything’s fine. | 啊 是 是 没事 |
[17:04] | I’ll be in in a sec. | 我一会儿就来 |
[17:15] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[17:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[17:18] | Yeah. My left ankle’s jacked, though. | 没事 不过我的左踝被顶住了 |
[17:20] | You? | 你呢? |
[17:22] | My shoulder’s a little… | 我的肩膀有点… |
[17:25] | Oh, the phone’s broken. | 哦 手机坏掉了 |
[17:30] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[17:32] | We almost hit somebody. | 我们差点撞到人 |
[17:41] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[17:42] | Hi. Wh… what’s your name? | 嗨 你…你叫什么名字? |
[17:45] | Pam. | 潘 |
[17:47] | Please… | 求求你… |
[17:49] | you have to help us. | 你一定要帮帮我们 |
[17:51] | Us? | 你们? |
[17:53] | Pam, where… where’d you come from? | 潘 你…你从哪来? |
[17:54] | I don’t… I don’t… | 我不能…不能… |
[18:00] | Down… | 下面… |
[18:03] | Mm. We’ll be right back, Pam. | 我们马上回来 潘 |
[18:23] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿了? |
[18:24] | I thought you were helping us with crowd control. | 我还以为你在协助我们控制现场 |
[18:26] | Cr… I’m… I’m not a traffic cop, Dr. Murphy. | 控制… 我不是个交警 马菲尔医生 |
[18:29] | You know, Mandy’s downstairs prepping her cameraman. | 你知道 曼迪正在楼下应付摄影记者 |
[18:30] | I’m about to bring him up. | 我要去帮他 |
[18:32] | So maybe you could rein in the attitude a little? | 所以你可以稍稍收敛下你的态度? |
[18:33] | You know, it’s good to know | 你知道吗 很高兴知道 |
[18:34] | you got your priorities in order. | 你懂得了什么是轻重缓急 |
[18:36] | If anyone has access to a radio or a working TV, | 如果民众正在收听广播或收看电视 |
[18:39] | they need information about what’s going on here. | 他们需要知道关于这起事故的情报 |
[18:41] | That is a priority. | 这就是轻重缓急 |
[18:43] | So feel free to tell me whatever crawled up your ass. | 所以方便的话 就把你的不满说出来 |
[18:45] | Or better yet, get over it. | 不然少废话 |
[19:01] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗? |
[19:03] | Nope. | 不 |
[19:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:06] | So let’s find out what made Carla Mendez so special, | 让我们找出是什么让卡拉 梅迪慈如此特殊 |
[19:08] | it drove our air marshal friend off the deep end. | 导致我们的中将跌入深渊 |
[19:10] | Yes, I’m beginning to agree with you. He was drugged. | 没错 我开始同意你了 他当时应该是嗑药了 |
[19:12] | Maybe he thought she was some kind of terrorist threat. | 或许他认为她是某种恐怖威胁 |
[19:14] | Well, maybe he was right. | 好吧 也许他是对的 |
[19:16] | Let’s have a look at her and find out. | 让我们解剖后 看看有什么发现 |
[19:19] | Uh-oh. | 喔-喔 |
[19:20] | Looks like the generator failed. | 看样子是发电机出问题了 |
[19:22] | The backups should kick on any second. Wait for it. | 储备发电需要点时间 稍等片刻 |
[19:27] | Wait for it. | 稍等片刻 |
[19:30] | Backup genny’s not working. | 储备发电机坏了 |
[19:32] | Aw, hell. | 哦 该死 |
[19:33] | That’s not supposed to happen. | 这不应该发生的 |
[19:35] | You two check on the generator. | 你们两个检查下发电机 |
[19:37] | On it. Lights. | 好的 手电 |
[19:39] | Here, everybody take one, turn to Channel 3. | 给 每人拿一支 调到频道三 |
[19:41] | Stafford and I will find the emergency lanterns | 我和斯坦福去停尸房 |
[19:43] | in the storage room in the morgue. | 找找应急灯 |
[19:45] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[19:58] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[20:03] | Carla Mendez. | 卡拉 梅迪慈 |
[20:08] | Her body is gone. | 她的尸体不见了 |
[20:10] | Not gone. | 不是不见了 |
[20:17] | Stolen. | 是被偷了 |
[20:29] | What do you mean, lockdown? | 什么意思 禁足? |
[20:31] | Megan said a body is missing. | 梅根说尸体不见了 |
[20:33] | Uh-huh. Somebody stole it, | 是有人偷走的 |
[20:34] | and nobody’s going anywhere till they find it. | 在没找到尸体之前任何人不得离开 |
[20:36] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[20:38] | I mean, why doesn’t she just send in the cavalry? | 我意思是 她为什么不叫电力公司? |
[20:40] | We can’t call the cavalry | 在发电机运转之前 |
[20:41] | until we get this generator running again. | 我们不能叫电力公司 |
[20:43] | I’m a doctor, okay? | 我是个法医 好吗? |
[20:45] | I’m not an electrician. | 不是个电工 |
[20:50] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 哦 不不 不是吧 |
[20:52] | This is not a blown fuse. L… look. | 保险丝并没有烧掉 瞧啊 |
[20:55] | You see those wires? They were cut, deliberately. | 你看到那金属丝了吗? 是被人蓄意剪掉的 |
[20:57] | Oh, crap. | 噢 天哪 |
[20:59] | Call Megan and tell her this is gonna take a while. | 打给梅根 告诉她得耽搁些时间了 |
[21:01] | Okay, just… wait a second. You know how to fix this? | 好吧 只是…等下 你懂得怎么修复? |
[21:04] | Look, I’m a trained pathologist, and I have all six seasons | 听着 我是个受过专业训练的病理学家 |
[21:07] | of “Doomsday Prep Wars” | 我在”末日预备大作战”的所有六季里 |
[21:09] | saved on my DVR. | 学习如何修复电压器 |
[21:10] | I got this. | 我能搞定的 |
[21:11] | Now hand me those pliers. | 现在把那些钳子给我 |
[21:13] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[21:15] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[21:17] | Uh-huh. | 恩哼 |
[21:20] | Have you got a light? | 你有手电吗? |
[21:23] | “In case of emergency, use enclosed hex key” | “如若发生意外 请使用封闭的六角钳 |
[21:26] | “to open ceiling panel and push manual lever.” | “打开天花嵌板 推动手制操作杆” |
[21:28] | What ceiling panel? | 什么天花嵌板? |
[21:29] | There’s no… there’s no hex key. | 这里没有… 没有六角钳 |
[21:32] | Where’s the friggin’… where’s the friggin’ hex key? | 哪里有那要命的…要命的六角钳? |
[21:34] | All right, calm down. | 好吧 冷静下来 |
[21:35] | Calm down? My partner’s out there. | 冷静? 我的搭档就在外面 |
[21:37] | He may be dead, and… and I can’t go help him | 说不定他已经死了 而…而我却帮不上忙 |
[21:39] | because hey, you know what? | 全都怪谁? |
[21:40] | You’ve got time to give your press conferences, | 你有时间开新闻发布会 |
[21:42] | but you don’t have time to make sure | 却没有时间确保 |
[21:43] | that your generators are up to code | 你的发电机是完好无损的 |
[21:45] | or your damn elevator is working! | 要不这该死的电梯应该是正常的! |
[21:47] | Stop. Listen. | 停 听着 |
[22:04] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人听见我说话吗? |
[22:26] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[22:30] | Just a second. | 就等一下 |
[22:40] | Hey. Come on. | 嘿 过来 |
[22:42] | Come on out. | 快出来 |
[22:45] | I’m Tommy. What’s your name? | 我是汤米 你呢? |
[22:47] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[22:48] | You okay, Max? | 你还好吗 麦克斯? |
[22:51] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[22:56] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[22:58] | I hid in the bathroom. | 我藏在了洗手间 |
[23:00] | Of course you did. | 当然你做到了 |
[23:02] | I’m not gonna lie to you. This might hurt a little bit. | 我不想骗你 可能会有点疼 |
[23:09] | Somehow I knew. | 不知怎的我有预感 |
[23:13] | I knew I was gonna die like this. | 预感到自己会这样死去 |
[23:16] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[23:19] | Not if I can help it. | 有我在 |
[23:21] | I’m just gonna put some padding to hold it in place. | 我得找点东西垫在里面 |
[23:29] | All right, everybody, be quiet! Be quiet! | 好了 大家安静! 安静! |
[23:31] | We’re asking that you remain calm. | 大家保持冷静 |
[23:33] | Calm? | 冷静? |
[23:34] | You got armed guards at the doors. | 你们都在门外设了安保了 |
[23:35] | Because somebody in this room | 因为你们当中有的人 |
[23:37] | sabotaged our generators | 破坏了我们的发电机 |
[23:39] | in order to steal a key piece of evidence. | 目的是窃取一个关键证据 |
[23:41] | Okay, tell us what the evidence was. | 好吧 那个证据是什么 |
[23:43] | We can help look for it. | 我们可以帮忙找 |
[23:44] | It was the body of the woman in 23A… | 是23A位的一位女性受害者的尸体 |
[23:46] | Carla Mendez. | 卡拉 梅迪慈 |
[23:48] | Whoever was trying to cover their tracks in the air | 不管是谁这么做 是要像在飞机上 |
[23:50] | is now trying to cover them on the ground, | 消灭证据 一样故技重施 |
[23:52] | and no one is leaving this room | 知道我们发现是谁这么做之前 |
[23:54] | until we find out who and why. | 任何人不能离开这个房间 |
[23:56] | Well, what does she have to do with me | 那个人到底跟我们这些人 |
[23:58] | or her or him? | 有什么关系? |
[23:59] | We weren’t on the plane. | 我们但是根本就不在飞机上 |
[24:00] | Yeah, but they all were. | 没错 但他们都在 |
[24:03] | Don’t… don’t look at me. | 别这么看着我 |
[24:04] | Look, not to be non, you know, post racial or anything, | 听着 说不定是那些反对种族歧视的人干的呢 |
[24:08] | but, uh, can you not just ask the Arab guy? | 那你们去问问那个阿拉伯佬好了 |
[24:10] | Okay, I’m Sikh, you idiot. | 嘿 蠢蛋 我叫西科 |
[24:12] | A… and you were sitting next to her the entire time. | 你才是全程都坐在那个女的旁边的人好不好 |
[24:14] | Maybe the air marshal wasn’t staring at her. | 可能那个空中杀手并没有盯着她看 |
[24:16] | Maybe he was staring at you! | 或许他盯着的是你! |
[24:17] | You were talking to him. | 你跟他说过话的 |
[24:19] | That’s right. I saw you… | 对了 我看见你… |
[24:20] | – No. – In the back of the plane. | – 我没有 – 就在飞机后面 |
[24:21] | That’s right. You guys were talking for a long time. | 肯定是的 你们谈了很长时间 |
[24:22] | No, no, no, no, no. | 没有 没有 |
[24:24] | You were talking to him! What were you talking about? | 你跟他说过话! 你跟他说什么了? |
[24:25] | I wa… I wasn’t talking to him. | 我没有… 我没有在跟他说话 |
[24:26] | I was hanging out at the… the stewardess’ station. | 我只是在… 空姐那边待了一会儿 |
[24:29] | There’s this hot blonde I was trying to chat up… | 那儿有个金发美女 我只是想去搭个讪… |
[24:31] | – That’s my wife! – Hey! | – 那是我妻子! – 别这样! |
[24:33] | What did you do, you son of a bitch? | 你做了什么 狗娘养的? |
[24:33] | Hey, hey, hey. | 冷静 冷静 |
[24:35] | Enough! Enough! Enough! Enough! | 够了! 够了! |
[24:37] | Come with me. Come with me. | 你跟我来 |
[24:39] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[24:41] | Listen. | 听着 |
[24:43] | I checked the morgue log. | 我查过太平间的日志 |
[24:45] | It took a while because your wife | 我花了挺长时间 |
[24:47] | wasn’t in an assigned section of the plane. | 因为你妻子不在任何指定的空间里 |
[24:49] | But I can tell you for sure, she is not here. | 但是我可以肯定的告诉你 她不在这里 |
[24:53] | You know, she wanted to retire last year. | 她去年就想辞职了 |
[24:56] | You know what I said to her? | 你知道我跟她说了什么吗? |
[24:58] | “No way.” | “不可能” |
[25:01] | “In this economy? We need the money.” | “现在的烂经济状况 我们得赚钱” |
[25:03] | It’s my fault she’s up there. | 她会在飞机上都是我的错 |
[25:07] | I don’t even know why I went off on that guy | 我也不知道我刚刚为什么 |
[25:10] | right there. | 要对那个人发火 |
[25:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:13] | But for some reason, it was just the thought of… | 我只是觉得… |
[25:15] | The last kind thing ever said to my wife | 最后一个跟我妻子说过话的 |
[25:18] | coming from a stranger. | 竟然是一个陌生人 |
[25:21] | Is that stupid? | 是不是很蠢? |
[25:23] | No. | 没有 |
[25:28] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[25:31] | I’ve been wracking my brain. | 我的脑子里一直在回想 |
[25:34] | I was trying to think of the… | 我想回忆起… |
[25:36] | the last thing I said to her. | 我跟她说的最后一句话是什么 |
[25:40] | I can’t. | 我想不起来 |
[25:42] | Because nothing about that moment said… | 因为根本就没有人会事先告诉我 |
[25:46] | “this is the last time.” | “这是你们最后的机会了” |
[25:52] | If we knew when that was gonna be, | 如果我们知道的话 |
[25:54] | we’d all do things differently. | 也许这一切都不会发生了 |
[25:57] | You lose someone, too, doc? | 你也失去了这样的人 是吗 医生? |
[25:58] | He went out to find the tail section of the plane. | 他去找飞机尾部的残骸 |
[26:01] | Stupid thing is, I know | 可悲的是 我知道 |
[26:02] | exactly what my last words to him were. | 我最后跟他说的话 |
[26:04] | And… they were not poetry. | 不是什么好听的话 |
[26:08] | They were trite, flippant. | 就是一些老套的嘲讽 |
[26:15] | Now I might never see him again. | 现在也许我再也见不到他了 |
[26:19] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:28] | Here. How about this? | 看看 这个怎么样? |
[26:34] | Let me see. | 我试试 |
[26:37] | Mm. | 恩 |
[26:38] | Give me a hand? | 帮我一下 |
[26:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:44] | All right. Here. | 好了 这里 |
[26:49] | Mm-hmm. | 恩… |
[26:51] | Listen, I’m… I’m sorry about Tommy. | 汤米的事我也很难过 |
[26:55] | I really do hope he’s all right. | 我也很希望他没事 |
[26:57] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗? |
[26:59] | Nope. | 不想 |
[27:02] | All right, what exactly is with you? | 好吧 那你到底怎么了? |
[27:05] | A reporter asks a couple questions, and you hulk out. | 记者在问问题嘛 你突然发火了 |
[27:07] | I mean, she’s just trying to do her job. | 我是说 她只是做自己的本职工作 |
[27:09] | Yeah, the job the D.A. asked her to do. | 我知道 地方检察院交给她的工作 |
[27:11] | To, uh, give you the Dan Russell treatment, right? | 给你和丹 罗素一样的待遇 是吗? |
[27:13] | Make you look like a hero. | 让你看起来就像个英雄 |
[27:15] | So what? Dan’s my mentor. | 那又怎样? 丹是我的导师 |
[27:17] | Dan and my dad are two peas in a pod. | 丹跟我父亲是一样的人 |
[27:19] | Seeing you follow in their footsteps is… | 看着你步他们的后尘真是… |
[27:21] | What? Triggered some traumatic childhood memory? | 怎么? 触动你伤感的童年回忆了? |
[27:23] | Well, here’s a newsflash for you… | 告诉你个事实… |
[27:24] | I am not Dan Russell and I am not your father. | 我不是丹 罗素也不是你父亲 |
[27:27] | – Yeah? Not yet. – Oh, please. | – 快了 – 拜托 |
[27:31] | Dan and my dad are actually very good friends. | 丹和我父亲其实是好朋友 |
[27:34] | Well, they are two high-profile lawyers | 在费城 他们都是很著名的律师 |
[27:35] | in Philadelphia, so… | 在费城 所以呢… |
[27:37] | Yeah, but it’s the, uh… | 没错 但是… |
[27:39] | it’s the corrupt stuff they’ve done over the past few years | 事实上是他们前几年干的贪污的勾当 |
[27:42] | that actually binds them together. | 真正把他们绑到一起的 |
[27:43] | I think that’s a bit of an exaggeration, don’t you? | 你说得太夸张了 不是吗? |
[27:45] | My dad… | 我父亲… |
[27:47] | he tried to shine a light | 他想要改变 |
[27:50] | on the injustices against the little guy. | 对小角色不公正对待的情况 |
[27:52] | But, uh, little guys don’t buy camera time, | 但是 小角色通常得不到关注 |
[27:54] | so he moved on to the bigger and bigger guys. | 所以他就去做大人物的案子 |
[27:57] | And to win, he… | 为了赢 他… |
[28:01] | he had to get into bed with some ugly people. | 他不得不与丑恶嘴脸的人勾结在一起 |
[28:03] | Before he knew it, | 在他自己意识到之前 |
[28:04] | my dad was crushing | 他开始和那些大人物一起 |
[28:06] | the little guy with the big guy. | 压迫他想要帮助的小角色 |
[28:08] | And behind closed doors, | 而且不为人知的是 |
[28:10] | a lot of bad stuff got swept under the rug… | 他也发现了很多丑事… |
[28:14] | some of which was your mentor Dan’s. | 其中就包括你的导师丹的 |
[28:17] | Right now, you’re still one of the good guys, | 现在你仍然还是一个好人 |
[28:20] | but you’re signing up for the same ride my dad’s on. | 但是你正在向我父亲他们那边靠拢 |
[28:22] | All it costs is your soul. | 你会失去自己的灵魂 |
[28:48] | Get anything out of the survivors? | 幸存者那边发现什么了吗? |
[28:49] | Nada. | 还没有 |
[28:50] | My, uh, “one of you in this room is a mur derer” routine | 我的”凶手就在这里”的程序 |
[28:53] | needs a little work. | 还需要进行一些工作 |
[28:57] | What the hell happened to you two? | 你们两个怎么了? |
[28:59] | We got stuck in the elevator. We’ve been there for hours. | 我们被困在电梯了 好几个小时了 |
[29:01] | You’ve been here this whole time? | 你们一直在这? |
[29:02] | – Yes. – You were supposed to be finding Tommy. | – 没错 – 你不是应该去找汤米的吗 |
[29:04] | Megan, we found… | 梅根 我发现了… |
[29:05] | I have been able to focus on my job | 我以为你去找他了 |
[29:07] | because I thought you were out there looking for him. | 所以我才能继续我的工作 |
[29:08] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[29:10] | We radioed first responders for Tommy’s crash | 我们出来之后马上就和汤米坠机的 |
[29:11] | as soon as we got free. | 现场急救人员联系了 |
[29:13] | We found something. | 我们找到了一些东西 |
[29:16] | Say hello to Carla Mendez, | 和卡拉 梅迪慈打声招呼 |
[29:18] | the infamous woman in the blue scarf. | 围着蓝色围巾的声名狼藉的女人 |
[29:21] | Look at this. Look at these edges. | 看看这个 看看这些刀伤 |
[29:25] | That didn’t happen in the crash. That’s postmortem. | 不是坠机造成的 是死后造成的 |
[29:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:27] | See the white residue right there? | 看到这里的白色残渣了吗 |
[29:30] | I bet you that tests positive for cocaine. | 我敢说是可卡因呈阳性 |
[29:37] | From the distention of her stomach, | 从她胃的膨胀程度看 |
[29:39] | I’d say that she swallowed… | 我能说她吞了 |
[29:42] | at least 80 bags? That’s a street value of what? | 至少80包? 街头价是多少 |
[29:45] | 80 bags? About $2 million. | 80包? 大概200万美元 |
[29:47] | Carla Mendez was a drug mule. What do you want to bet | 卡拉 梅迪慈是个携毒人员 你觉得空军中将 |
[29:50] | the air marshal found out about it? | 知道这件事吗 |
[29:51] | Carla was carrying | 卡拉携带 |
[29:53] | at least 80 bags of cocaine in her stomach. | 至少80包可卡因在她胃里面 |
[29:55] | She becomes sick, possibly from turbulence. | 她开始觉得不舒服 可能是因为飞机晃动 |
[29:58] | Or maybe one of the bags ruptured. | 或者其中一个毒品包破了 |
[30:00] | So air marshal Davies gets suspicious. | 所以空间中将戴维斯起了疑心 |
[30:02] | Maybe he confronts her. | 或许他和她对峙 |
[30:04] | And either Carla herself or… | 然后卡拉自己或 |
[30:06] | more likely an accomplice… | 她的疑似同伙… |
[30:07] | Tanner, Sanjit, Roberto? | 特纳 圣尼特 罗伯特? |
[30:10] | drugs Davies to either kill him | 给戴维斯下药 为了杀他 |
[30:11] | or just incapacitate him long enough to make the getaway. | 或者想让他浑身无力来争取时间逃脱 |
[30:14] | Instead, he flips out, | 然而 他失控了 |
[30:15] | causing the plane to crash. | 造成飞机坠机 |
[30:17] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[30:20] | Carla dies in the crash, | 卡拉在坠机中死亡 |
[30:23] | but her accomplice doesn’t. | 但她的同伙活下来了 |
[30:25] | He comes here to the morgue, | 他来太平间 |
[30:26] | cuts open her stomach, gets the stash, | 切开她的胃 拿走藏匿物 |
[30:28] | and tries to cover their tracks. | 并试着掩盖踪迹 |
[30:30] | Well, then whoever it was that did this | 无论谁干了这件事 |
[30:32] | is sitting right outside… | 现在正坐在外面 |
[30:34] | and we’ve interrogated them already. | 而且我们已经审问过他们了 |
[30:36] | But you didn’t know what you were looking for. | 但是你不知道你在找什么 |
[30:39] | Yeah, and you didn’t have me. | 是啊 而且你没有我 |
[30:45] | It’s not working. | 这是白搭 |
[30:46] | Nothing you’re doing is working. | 你做的事都是白搭 |
[30:52] | What?! | 真的假的?! |
[30:54] | – Black-gyver, you really did it! – Hell, yeah! Aah! | – 黑超人 你做到了耶 – 是啊 耶 啊 |
[30:56] | – Oh! Ooh! – Ha! | – 哦 哦 – 哈 |
[31:07] | Is this really necessary? | 这真有必要吗 |
[31:08] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[31:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:12] | Okay, here you go. | 好了 轮到你了 |
[31:15] | You happy there, pal? | 你高兴了吧 老兄 |
[31:21] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[31:23] | Oh, come on, man! That’s not mine. | 哦 拜托 兄弟! 那不是我的 |
[31:24] | Roberto Franco… | 罗伯特 弗兰克… |
[31:25] | Are you crazy? Get outta here! | 你疯了吗 别靠近我 |
[31:26] | You’re under arrest for the possession of narcotics. | 你因持有麻醉剂被捕了 |
[31:29] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[31:31] | Anything you say | 你说的一切 |
[31:33] | can and will be held against you in a court of law. | 都会成为呈堂证供 |
[31:34] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请一个律师 |
[31:36] | You know, it doesn’t really matter that he’s been caught. | 你知道吗 他被抓了真的无所谓 |
[31:40] | My wife is still dead. | 我妻子还是死了 |
[31:53] | Yeah, we’re fine, mom. | 是啊 我们很好 妈妈 |
[31:55] | We slept through it mostly, actually. | 实际上 我们基本上都在睡觉 |
[31:58] | Will I be seeing you soon? | 我很快会见到你吗 |
[32:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:02] | Bye. | 拜 |
[32:05] | She didn’t want to talk to you. | 她不想和你说话 |
[32:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:15] | Like daughter, like granddaughter? | 有其女儿必有其孙女? |
[32:21] | You asked me a question last night. I snapped at you. | 你昨晚问了我一个问题 我语气冲了点 |
[32:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[32:25] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 有关系 |
[32:26] | You asked me why | 你问我为什么 |
[32:28] | I didn’t want to know the truth about granddad. | 我不想知道祖父的真相 |
[32:30] | It’s because I already do. | 因为我已经知道了 |
[32:33] | He killed himself. | 他自杀了 |
[32:35] | Do I have all the answers? No. | 我弄清一切了吗 没有 |
[32:38] | But I had to move on. | 但我必须继续生活 |
[32:40] | And your mother is having a very tough time doing that. | 而且你母亲也这样煎熬了很久 |
[32:45] | And I understand. | 我明白的 |
[32:47] | I did, too. | 我也是那样 |
[32:49] | I loved your granddad very much. | 我很爱你祖父 |
[32:53] | But if I didn’t move forward, I never would’ve studied law, | 要是我没有向前看 我就不会学习法律 |
[32:57] | I wouldn’t have become a judge, | 就不会成为一名法官 |
[32:59] | I wouldn’t have… | 就不会… |
[33:01] | or introduced mom to a handsome | 或者在你法院里为妈妈介绍 |
[33:03] | young lawyer in your courtroom, | 一个年轻的帅哥律师 |
[33:05] | and I wouldn’t exist. | 我就不会存在了 |
[33:09] | You are an old soul, | 你有个老灵魂 |
[33:14] | and you would never, ever not exist. | 你永远都会存在 |
[33:20] | Okay, | 好了 |
[33:21] | tell me if this hurts. | 如果疼就告诉我 |
[33:22] | Come on, Max. Let’s go find that purse, huh? | 拜托 麦克斯 我们去找那个包 哈? |
[33:25] | She’s good with kids. | 她很能和孩子相处 |
[33:28] | How long have you two been dating? | 你们俩约会了多久了? |
[33:29] | Uh, we’re not dating. | 我们没在约会 |
[33:31] | Why the hell not? | 为什么没有 |
[33:34] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[33:35] | It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[33:38] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[33:40] | Does “complicated” have a name? | 复杂有名字吗 |
[33:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:44] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[33:45] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[33:47] | Let me give you a bit of unsolicited advice. | 让我给你点慷慨的建议 |
[33:49] | Uncomplicate it. | 让它简单化 |
[33:52] | And if you can’t, move on. | 如果你办不到 向前看 |
[33:55] | You mean, just… settle? | 你是说 就… 安定下来? |
[33:58] | No. | 不是 |
[33:59] | Be happy. | 享受生活 |
[34:02] | Life’s too short. | 人生很短 |
[34:04] | I found your purse, right where you said it would be. | 我找到你的包了 就在你说的那个地方 |
[34:07] | And your phone works, too. | 你的电话也能用了 |
[34:09] | Oh, great. Who should we call first? | 太好了 我们先打给谁 |
[34:19] | – Huh. – Phones are back on? | – 哈 – 手机能用了? |
[34:20] | What? | 什么 |
[34:23] | That’s… that’s my wife’s number. | 那是… 那是我妻子的电话 |
[34:25] | How… how is my wife calling your number? | 为什么… 我妻子打你的电话 |
[34:30] | – Hey. – Hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿! |
[34:32] | Oh, my God. Look at you. | 哦 老天 看看你 |
[34:36] | Wait. Look at… you. | 等等 看看… 你 你… |
[34:38] | W… are you okay? What’s wrong? | 还好吗 怎么了 |
[34:40] | Yeah, we’re… we’re okay. We’re fine. | 是啊 我们… 我们没事 我们很好 |
[34:41] | Who’s “we”? | 我们是谁 |
[34:42] | Wait. Uh, hey, I’m sorry to interrupt here, | 等等 嘿 很抱歉打断你们 |
[34:44] | but you have my wife’s phone. Is she there? | 但你拿着我妻子的手机 她在那吗 |
[34:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:51] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[34:52] | Pammy! Pam, oh, my God. Hi. | 潘 潘 哦 老天 嗨 |
[34:56] | Alex… I’m so sorry. | 艾利克斯… 我很抱歉 |
[35:00] | I’m so sorry about everything. | 所有一切都很抱歉 |
[35:03] | No, baby. No, I’m the one who’s sorry. I’m so sorry. | 不 宝贝 我才是那个要道歉的人 对不起 |
[35:07] | I… Pam. | 我… 潘 |
[35:09] | Pam! What… what’s going on? What’s wrong? | 潘 什么… 发生了什么 怎么了 |
[35:12] | She’s starting to shake. | 她浑身颤抖 |
[35:13] | Tommy, try to hold her. Put… put the phone on her injuries. | 汤米 扶住她 用手机照她的伤口 |
[35:15] | Mm. Here. | 嗯 这里 |
[35:19] | Her pulse, it’s… it’s racing. | 她的脉搏 越变越快 |
[35:21] | She’s in V-tach. | 她在室颤 |
[35:22] | Does… does your wife have heart problems? | 你的妻子有心脏问题吗 |
[35:23] | Uh, yeah. She’s got a murmur, but she’s… | 对 她心室有杂音 不过她… |
[35:25] | she’s on medication for it. | 已经有吃药了 |
[35:26] | Max, bring me that, please. | 麦克斯 把那个给我 |
[35:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:33] | – Uh, Dig-oxin? – Digoxin. | – 呃 地高辛? – 地高辛 |
[35:35] | 0.24 milligrams. Oral. | 0.24毫克 口服 |
[35:36] | Get her to take two pills. | 喂她两片 |
[35:40] | Megan, she can’t swallow anything. | 梅根 她咽不下去 |
[35:41] | She’s choking on her own blood. I don’t think she can breathe. | 她被自己的血呛住了 我看她不能呼吸了 |
[35:44] | Her airway’s blocked. | 她的呼吸道堵住了 |
[35:45] | Tommy, you’re gonna have to do an emergency tracheotomy. | 汤米 你要做紧急气管造口术 |
[35:47] | No! Absolutely not! He… he’s not a doctor. He can’t do this. | 不! 不要啊! 他不是医生 他不行的 |
[35:50] | You’re gonna need a knife and… and find a ball-point pen. | 你需要一把刀子 找到一支钢笔 |
[35:54] | I got a pen. | 钢笔有了 |
[35:55] | Take the ink stem out. | 取出墨管 |
[35:56] | Feel her neck, the ridges in her neck. | 摸她的脖子 有凸起 |
[35:58] | There are two bumps. | 有两处凸起 |
[35:59] | I need you to hit right between those bumps. | 我要你在凸起中间下手 |
[36:02] | One cut, horizontal, | 一刀 水平的 |
[36:05] | 1 inch long, 1 inch deep, right into the trachea. | 一英尺长 一英尺深 直入气管 |
[36:10] | Do it. | 下手吧 |
[36:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:16] | Okay, now take your finger, | 好的 现在用你的手 |
[36:17] | widen the hole, | 撕大孔 |
[36:19] | take the pen, | 拿着钢笔 |
[36:20] | push it down slowly towards her lung. | 慢慢推挤她的肺 |
[36:22] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[36:25] | Okay, it’s in. | 进去了 |
[36:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:27] | It’s not working. She’s not breathing. | 不行 她还是不能呼吸 |
[36:29] | Why? Why… | 为什么? 为什么… |
[36:30] | why isn’t she breathing? | 为什么她还不能呼吸? |
[36:34] | She’s breathing. | 她有呼吸了 |
[36:36] | She’s breathing. | 她有呼吸了 |
[36:37] | Good. Good job. | 好 好样的 |
[36:40] | Good to see you both alive. | 很高兴你们俩都活着 |
[36:43] | – Phew! – Thank you. | – 呼! – 谢谢你 |
[36:52] | Megan? So I was able to radio one of my old friends in vice. | 梅根? 我问了问道上的朋友 |
[36:55] | He says there’s been talk of a shipment coming from overseas. | 他说有批货正从海外运过来 |
[36:58] | We could be dealing with a major cartel. | 我们能做一桩大买卖了 |
[37:01] | What? | 怎么了? |
[37:03] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[37:06] | And safe. | 还很安全 |
[37:13] | Hey. I’m gonna hitch a ride out to the second crash site. | 嘿 我准备去第二个事故现场 |
[37:15] | – You need me? – No. | – 有什么要帮忙的吗? – 没有 |
[37:17] | Uh, I just nailed down | 我只是确认一下 |
[37:19] | the drug that knocked out our air marshal friend. | 导致中将晕倒的的药物是什么 |
[37:20] | Digoxin. | 地高辛 |
[37:21] | – Weird. – Digoxin? | – 奇怪 – 地高辛? |
[37:23] | That’s the same drug the flight attendant was taking | 跟那个空乘给她吃的 |
[37:25] | for her heart condition. | 治心脏病的药是一样的 |
[37:28] | She’s the one who drugged the air marshal. | 是她给中将下的药 |
[37:32] | I… I just saved the life | 我…我刚刚才把 |
[37:33] | of the person who brought down the plane. | 导致飞机出事的人给救回来 |
[37:45] | So you’re saying | 你是说 |
[37:46] | the flight attendant was really the drug runner? | 那个空乘就是下药的人? |
[37:50] | Right, and Carla Mendez was her mule. | 是的 卡拉 梅迪慈是她的人 |
[37:52] | The air marshal catches on to Carla | 机长逮着了卡拉 |
[37:54] | and informs the flight attendant. | 还把情况跟空乘说了 |
[37:55] | He asks her to radio ahead | 他叫她进行无线电通讯 |
[37:57] | and call the cops, | 通知警察 |
[37:58] | not realizing that Pam is in on the whole thing. | 但没意识到潘就是整件事的策划人 |
[38:02] | Pam panics. She has to neutralize him. | 潘慌了 她得弄晕他 |
[38:04] | Enjoy. | 请慢用 |
[38:05] | So she drugs him with her heart meds, | 因此她给他下了治疗心脏病的药 |
[38:06] | hoping to knock him out or maybe even kill him. | 希望可以让他睡过去甚至一睡不醒 |
[38:10] | But Digoxin given in high enough dosages… | 但使用了过量的地高辛… |
[38:11] | causes violent hallucinations. | 会出现暴力幻觉 |
[38:13] | Air marshal goes mad, | 中将疯了 |
[38:15] | shoots up the plane, brings it down. | 朝着飞机顶上打了一枪 导致坠机 |
[38:16] | So this guy Roberto Franco that you have in custody… | 所以你们拘留的罗伯特 弗兰克… |
[38:19] | he’s what? A, uh, a backup drug handler? | 他是什么? 一个后备的药贩子? |
[38:22] | No. Two drug handlers for one mule? | 不 两个药贩子给一个毒枭干活? |
[38:25] | It’s unlikely. | 这不太可能 |
[38:26] | You know, Pam’s husband told me | 潘的丈夫告诉我 |
[38:28] | that she wanted to quit flying two years ago, | 她两年前就不想飞了 |
[38:30] | but he made her keep working. | 但他强迫她继续工作 |
[38:32] | What do you bet that he’s her accomplice | 难道他才是她的帮凶 |
[38:35] | and he framed Roberto Franco? | 他还假冒了罗伯特 弗兰克? |
[38:37] | The survivors, have they left yet? | 幸存者们走了吗? |
[38:39] | Yeah, just now. | 是的 刚刚走 |
[38:40] | Oh, uh, I’ll call security. | 我去叫保安 |
[38:52] | Alex Jacks? Alex Jacks, hold it there. | 艾利克斯 杰克? 艾利克斯 杰克等等 |
[38:55] | What’s this all about? | 怎么了? |
[38:57] | I believed every word that you said to me upstairs… | 我相信你在楼上说的… |
[39:01] | about loving your wife, | 有多爱你的妻子 |
[39:02] | regretting choices that you made. | 多后悔自己做的选择 |
[39:03] | If you’d only let her retire two years ago… | 如果两年前你能让她不仅… |
[39:05] | not from flying, | 不用飞行 |
[39:06] | but from drug running, which you failed to mention… | 你忘了说了… 还不用运毒 |
[39:08] | 53 people would still be alive today. | 那今天五十三个人就会还活着 |
[39:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[39:13] | You must work for some really scary people. | 你一定是为一些真的很可怕的人工作 |
[39:16] | Your wife could’ve been in pieces for all you knew, | 你很清楚自己的妻子分分钟自身难保 |
[39:19] | but you still had to retrieve | 而你却坚持要拿回 |
[39:20] | whatever’s in that bag right there. | 不知道装了什么的袋子 |
[39:22] | Was that your idea or your boss’? | 这是你的主意还是你老板的主意? |
[39:25] | All right. | 够了 |
[39:41] | I didn’t want any of this to happen. | 我没想到会这样的 |
[39:45] | I just wanted the guy to pass out. | 我只想让那个人睡过去而已 |
[39:47] | I didn’t mean to kill anyone. | 我不想杀任何人 |
[39:50] | Yeah, well, even if things had worked out as planned, | 好吧 就算事情像计划的一样 |
[39:52] | $2 million worth of drugs weren’t gonna help anybody. | 那两百万的毒品也是有害无益 |
[39:55] | You made some bad choices. | 你做了错误的选择 |
[40:12] | Well, Max is off to meet his granddad, | 麦克斯去看他爷爷了 |
[40:15] | and our limo awaits. | 我的豪车还等着呢 |
[40:24] | Headed out to the crash site? | 要去事故现场吗? |
[40:26] | No, the hospital or the police station… | 不是 去医院或是警察局… |
[40:29] | wherever they took the flight attendant. | 那个空乘在哪就去哪 |
[40:31] | And Tommy. | 还有汤米 |
[40:34] | And Tommy. | 还有汤米 |
[40:36] | Okay, let me guess. I’m, uh… | 好吧 让我猜猜看 我… |
[40:38] | not gonna get a rain check on that dinner, huh? | 那个晚餐应该不会改期吧? |
[40:41] | Eh, I don’t think so, Charlie. | 嗯 难说 查理 |
[40:44] | Yeah, I kinda figured that story of yours wasn’t over yet. | 我也大概猜出你的故事还没完呢 |
[40:49] | Oh. I, uh, was gonna wait till the madness passed | 哦 我 本来想等烦心事过去之后 |
[40:53] | to, uh, give you this, but… here you go. | 再给你 但是… 给你吧 |
[41:00] | Order of exhumation, | 我父亲的 |
[41:02] | for my father. | 掘尸令 |
[41:04] | It’s what you said you wanted. | 你说这是你想要的 |
[41:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:09] | Megan, sometimes it’s, uh, | 梅根 有时候 |
[41:12] | it’s better to leave the past in the past. | 最好还是让过去的事就过去吧 |
[41:16] | I don’t want to. | 我不这样想 |
[41:22] | Is Tommy Sullivan still… | 汤米 沙利文还… |
[41:26] | I see him. | 我看见他了 |
[41:31] | Hey. I got a squaddie parked out back. | 嘿 我开车过来的 就停在下面 |
[41:35] | You ready? | 可以走了吗? |
[41:36] | You look great. | 你真漂亮 |
[41:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:39] | Give me the keys. | 把钥匙给我吧 |
[41:41] | Ah, no. One car wreck a day with you is my limit. | 啊 不用了 跟你一天坏一辆车已经极限了 |
[41:43] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[41:51] | Hmm. | 嗯 |