Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] We’re here for the second week of testimony 我们现在位于盖瑞 罗伯特案件
[00:05] in the trial of Gerry Roberts, 庭审第二周的现场
[00:06] the Philadelphia investment fund manager 作为费城投资基金经理
[00:09] accused of bilking his clients out of nearly $1 billion. 他被指控挪用客户资金将近一亿美元
[00:12] Investigators believe 调查者认为
[00:13] that the bulk of that money has been laundered overseas, 大部分资金已被转移至海外
[00:16] but they have not yet been able to find it. 但资金去向仍无从查证
[00:18] Meanwhile, security has been tightened here at the courthouse 与此同时 由于近来收到多起
[00:21] in the wake of multiple death threats being made 针对罗伯特先生的死亡恐吓
[00:23] against Mr. Roberts. 法院已加强安全警戒
[00:25] Live from the courthouse steps, I’m Diane Mizota. 来自法庭外直播 我是狄安娜 米早特
[00:28] Back to you in the studio. 现在交回演播室
[00:29] Just to be clear, 先说清楚
[00:30] you never stole any money. 你从来没偷过钱
[00:32] You never guaranteed any investor 你也不能向任何投资者保证
[00:34] a specific return on their money. 一定能拿到某些回报
[00:38] There are no guarantees in investing. 投资业可没有什么保证
[00:40] I didn’t steal their money. 我没有偷他们的钱
[00:41] The market turned. 市场有波动
[00:43] It goes with the territory. 是再正常不过的事
[00:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:46] Nothing further. 询问完毕
[00:52] So… 那么
[00:54] you didn’t steal almost a billion dollars. 你并没有偷走那一亿美元
[00:56] You just lost it. 只是投资失败
[00:58] Is that what you’re saying? 是这个意思吗
[01:00] Everyone who’s ever invested with me 每一个曾跟我投资的人
[01:02] signed a piece of paper saying they understood the risks. 都签署过一张协议 上面说明他们知道有风险
[01:06] If they invested what they weren’t prepared to lose, 如果他们没做好可能会失败的准备
[01:08] then they shouldn’t have invested in the first place. 那一开始他们就不该来投资
[01:14] Order! 肃静
[01:15] Order! 肃静
[01:18] Order! Now! 肃静 立刻
[01:19] How’s it looking? 情况怎么样
[01:21] Uh, the South side exit’s clear. 南边出口安全
[01:22] Backups are standing by. 后援也准备就绪
[01:24] That’s good. 很好
[01:25] From the looks of it, we’re probably gonna need ’em. 从目前的形势来看 我们很可能会需要他们
[01:31] Don’t touch me! 别碰我
[01:37] Yeah, get a job, man! Get a job! 找份工作吧 哥们 找份工作去
[01:39] It’s all your fault! You take my money! 就是你的错 你拿了我的钱
[01:41] Come on. Keep moving. Keep moving. 来 继续走 继续走
[01:43] – What the hell was that? – Keep moving. Keep moving. – 他妈的怎么回事 – 继续走 继续走
[01:46] Is that a Bouguereau? 那是块布格柔表吗
[01:48] Limited series “R.” 限量版R系列
[01:48] Bought it from Eric Clapton. 从艾瑞克 科莱布顿手里买来的
[01:49] Let’s go. 走吧
[01:50] You a collector? 你是个收藏家吗
[01:50] Take the next right, guys. Right here. 下个路口右转 各位 就这里
[01:51] No. I wish at that level. 不是 我倒想呢
[01:52] What has it got, 12 complications? 什么配置 十二个复杂功能吗
[01:53] Yeah, astronomical, minute repeater, 对 天文学表 三簧表
[01:55] – the phases of the moon… – Hate to break this up, guys. Down the stairs. – 月相表 – 抱歉打断你们 下楼
[01:57] Straight down. 直走
[01:58] Yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go. 是 是 我们走
[01:59] Okay, okay, okay. 好 好 好
[02:01] Just one flight down. One flight down, guys. 只下一段楼梯 一段楼梯各位
[02:02] One more. One more. 还有一段 还有一段
[02:03] Keep moving. Let’s go. 继续走 走吧
[02:05] Okay, use this one. 好 走这里
[02:06] It’s locked. 锁上了
[02:07] I thought you said you cleared the exit. 你不是说出口已经准备好了吗
[02:09] I did. I checked it. 对啊 我检查过
[02:11] We’re sitting ducks. We gotta get him outta here. 我们成瓮中之鳖了 得带他离开这里
[02:14] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[02:16] Take point. Get him upstairs. Go! 打前锋 带他上楼 快
[02:18] My eyes! Help me! 我的眼睛 救命
[02:21] Who are you? 你们是谁
[02:24] Where are you taking me? 你们要带我去哪儿
[02:26] Get in the car! 上车
[02:29] Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s get outta here! 我们走 我们走 我们离开这里
[02:29] Hold on! Tell me what’s going on! 等等 现在什么情况
[02:37] This is Sullivan. Request… 我是沙利文 请求
[02:46] – Prisoner taken from the courthouse! – You all right? – 嫌疑人在法院被劫走了 – 你还好吗
[02:48] A black S.U.V. northbound Arch. 一辆黑色越野车往亚治大街北向行驶
[02:49] Somebody call an ambulance! 快叫救护车
[02:51] I need an ambulance. We got an auto/ped, hit-and-run. 需要救护车 发生了一起交通肇事逃逸事故
[02:53] 13th and Arch, north side of the courthouse. 十三区亚治大街 法院北面
[02:55] The victim’s female, unconscious. 受害者为女性 昏迷
[03:18] Who’s that guy? 那人是谁
[03:20] You know I just got here, too, right? 我也才刚到好吗
[03:21] I’ll find out. 我去查
[03:23] You get started on the body. I’ll be right back. 你先看看尸体 我马上过来
[03:27] What happened? 怎么了
[03:28] You’re a sight for sore eyes. 见到你太高兴了
[03:30] We had the Gerry Roberts detail. 我们押着盖瑞 罗伯特
[03:32] Somebody snatched him right out from underneath us. 有人从我们下面把他抢走了
[03:34] I think I got a little bump on the head, too. 我脑袋貌似也有点肿
[03:37] He needs some ice on that. 给他拿点冰块敷一下
[03:39] Any palpitations, trouble breathing, chest pains? 觉得心悸吗 呼吸困难吗 胸口疼吗
[03:42] No, I’m fine. 没有 我没事
[03:43] You are gonna go to the hospital 你得去医院
[03:45] and get X-rays on your chest and your head. 照下胸口和头部的X光
[03:47] No, I am gonna find these… 不行 我得去找那些
[03:52] Who’s the body? 尸体是谁的
[03:54] Oh, she was, uh, 她是
[03:55] she was an innocent bystander. 是个无辜的旁观者
[03:57] Got hit by the getaway car. 被逃逸车辆撞到了
[03:58] It was a black S.U.V. There was no… 是辆黑色的越野车 没有
[04:01] license plate. 牌照
[04:03] You, bronchial spray for both of them. 你 给他们俩都弄个氧气面罩
[04:05] – Watch out for hypoxia. – All right. – 当心供氧不足 – 好的
[04:07] Do it. 做啊
[04:08] We’re on it. 马上好
[04:14] Her name’s Jennifer Sanchez, 44. 她叫詹妮弗 桑切斯 四十四岁
[04:17] She’s got a Florida driver’s license. 驾照是弗罗里达州的
[04:19] You think she drove all the way up here for this? 你觉得她一路开过来 就为了看庭审吗
[04:21] If so, it’s pretty tragic. 如果是的话 真是可怜
[04:22] I’ll say. 我也觉得
[04:24] The man you asked about when we arrived, 我们到的时候你问起的那个男人
[04:25] his name is John Anderson. 他叫约翰 安德森
[04:27] He was giving her C.P.R. when the E.M.T.s showed up. 救护人员来的时候 他正在给她做心脏复苏
[04:33] Let’s get her back. 我们把她带回去吧
[04:35] Okay. 好
[04:36] Tragic and shocking turn of events 盖瑞 罗伯特的财务诈骗案
[04:38] at the Gerry Roberts financial fraud trial. 发生了悲剧且令人震惊的转变
[04:40] Police escorting Roberts from the courtroom 在警察护送罗伯特从法庭返回的途中
[04:42] – were attacked by masked men… – Great. – 被一群头戴面罩者袭击 – 太好了
[04:44] who then kidnapped Roberts at gunpoint. 随后他们在枪战中劫走了罗伯特
[04:45] We’re all over the news. 新闻里都是我们
[04:47] How’d they figure out the exit route? 他们怎么知道出口路线的
[04:49] We changed it every day. 我们每天都换啊
[04:51] Whoever did this had enough resources 做这件事的人一定有家底丰厚
[04:52] to buy off a courthouse security guard. 能买通法院的安保人员
[04:54] Yeah, well, Roberts has got resources. 对 罗伯特就很有钱
[04:56] Roberts? The guy who screamed for help as he was carted away? 罗伯特吗 被劫走的时候他可是大喊救命
[04:59] You realize the kind of crap we’re gonna be in 你也知道 如果他死了的话
[05:01] if he ends up dead? 我们就遭殃了吧
[05:02] Detectives, you guys need to see this. 探长 你们得看看这个
[05:05] This was just posted 盖瑞 罗伯特案件受害者网站上
[05:06] to the victims of Gerry Roberts web site. 刚刚发布了这个东西
[05:11] All right. 好了
[05:13] What are you doing?! 你们要干嘛
[05:15] Come on. Down. 来 跪下
[05:16] No! 不
[05:19] That’s him. 是他
[05:21] What are you doing? 你们要干嘛
[05:22] Brace yourselves. 做好心理准备
[05:23] Oh, no. 完了
[05:25] Please don’t. 求求你们别
[05:27] – I’ll give you your money back! – No. No. – 我把钱都还给你们 – 不要 不要
[05:29] Please don’t kill me! 请不要杀我
[05:35] Body of Proof 3×09 – Disappearing Act
[05:52] Please don’t. 求求你们别
[05:54] I’ll give you your money back! 我把钱都还给你们
[05:56] Please don’t kill me! 请不要杀我
[06:01] A billion dollars missing, 一亿美元失踪了
[06:03] and the only man who knows where that is 唯一知道资金去向的人
[06:04] is dead. 也死了
[06:06] Do you have any idea the kind of pressure I’m under 你们知道因为你们两个
[06:07] because of you two? 我现在有多大压力吗
[06:09] How did these men get the drop on you? 你们怎么会中了这些人的埋伏
[06:11] Somebody figured out our exit route. 有人知道了我们的出口路线
[06:12] You cleared it before you left? 你们离开前确认过了吗
[06:14] Yes, ma’am. We had the green light. 是的 夫人 我们确认安全
[06:15] So their plan was better than yours. 那就是说他们计划得比你们还要好
[06:17] Terrific. 真是好极了
[06:19] The FBI broke the Roberts case, 联邦调查局介入了罗伯特的案子
[06:21] and our job was just to babysit the defendant, 我们的职责就是看护被告
[06:23] and we couldn’t even manage that. 连这个都做不到
[06:25] Now the FBI is demanding accountability. 现在联邦调查局来追究责任了
[06:27] The National Press Corps is demanding answers. 全国新闻报道也在追讨答案
[06:29] Now what the hell do you suggest I tell them? 你们说我该怎么回答他们
[06:31] Tell them it was an inside job. 就跟他们说有内奸
[06:33] Somebody bought off a courthouse security guard, 有人买通了法院的警卫
[06:35] and he tipped off our security route. 给他泄了我们安保的底
[06:36] What else could it be? 还能有什么别的解释?
[06:40] Then here’s what you’re gonna do… 那么接下来你们要干的
[06:41] you’re gonna find that leak. 就是揪出那个叛徒
[06:42] And you’re gonna find Roberts’ killers. 然后找出杀害罗伯特的凶手
[06:44] Because we’re gonna have to pull 因为我们要么给
[06:46] something positive out of this catastrophe, 这场惨剧做个了结
[06:47] or I’m gonna have both of your asses 要么我把你们两个混蛋
[06:49] mounted on my wall. 剥皮挂在墙上
[06:50] Understand me? 懂了吗?
[06:52] Yes, ma’am. 遵命
[06:53] Go do it. 去吧
[06:57] Multiple blunt force traumatic injuries. 多处钝器外伤
[07:01] Multiple associated fractures. 多处关联性骨折
[07:05] I’m guessing that she exsanguinated 我猜她可能内部出血
[07:07] from internal hemorrhaging. 而导致了失血过多
[07:08] Look at this. 看这里
[07:10] Zipper pull’s deformed. 拉链拉锁变形了
[07:12] Must have caught on something as the 一定是车子从她身上碾过的时候
[07:14] car went over her. 挂到了什么地方
[07:15] Looks like it took some paint chips along with it. 看起来还造成了一些掉色的痕迹
[07:17] What was the name of that web site again, 那个网站叫什么来着
[07:18] the one with the video on it? 就是收音机里提到的那个?
[07:19] VictimsofGerry.org. 受害者盖瑞
[07:23] Hey. 喂
[07:24] I thought you said that, uh, video was ghoulish. 我记得你说过 录像都鬼话连篇
[07:27] I’m not looking at the video. 我又没再看什么录像
[07:29] I’m looking at Jennifer Sanchez’s page. 我只是在看詹妮弗 桑切斯的主页
[07:33] It looks like there’s some trace on her pant leg 看起来她的小腿上还是有些蛛丝马迹的
[07:35] from the, uh, tire tread. 轮胎印上还是有点线索的
[07:37] Jennifer Sanchez, secretary, 詹妮弗 桑切斯 职业秘书
[07:39] divorcee, lives with parents. 离异人士 和父母住
[07:44] Convinced her family to invest their life savings 说服了其家人为盖瑞 罗伯特
[07:47] with Gerry Roberts. 投资了毕生资财
[07:54] Let’s get started. 开始吧
[07:55] Okay. 好的
[07:59] I did clear that exit. 我绝对检查过出口
[08:02] Well, it wasn’t clear when we got there, was it? 那我们赶到的时候怎么好像没检查过?
[08:03] It would’ve been exactly the same thing if you’d done it. 这种事情不是顺理成章的吗
[08:05] Look, Adam, we could talk about this all day. 亚当 咱们不能老说这事
[08:06] This is not helping. 什么用也没有
[08:07] No, it isn’t. 肯定有用
[08:09] Somebody got the jump on us. We gotta do something to fix it. 有人钻了我们的空子 我们就得亡羊补牢
[08:11] Okay. What’s next? 那好 怎么补?
[08:12] – The video. – The video? – 那个录像 – 什么录像?
[08:15] We’re not gonna get a courthouse security guard like that. 我们怎么能凭这个提审法院警卫?
[08:17] Forget about the security guard. 那就别管什么警卫了
[08:18] There’s… there’s something else going on here. 肯定出了点别的乱子
[08:20] Forget about the courthouse security guard… 还别管什么警卫了…
[08:22] What do you got? 你们有什么进展?
[08:25] I don’t know yet. You go first. 还未雨绸缪呢 你先说吧
[08:29] Victim’s name is Jennifer Sanchez. 受害人名叫詹妮弗 桑切斯
[08:30] Avulsion of the renal arteries and subsequent exsanguination 肾脏动脉破裂和其引发的大出血
[08:33] is the official cause of death. 就是其死因
[08:35] Lab is running trace. Your turn. 化验室还在调查 该你说了
[08:41] All right. 好吧
[08:42] In your expert medical opinion, 依你的专业医学观点来说
[08:45] could Roberts have faked that video? 罗伯特会不会伪造了一个录像?
[08:47] Are you for… are you real… 你当真
[08:49] Let… let… let the doctor speak. 让医生说完
[08:50] You mean faked his own death? 你是说他伪造自己死亡?
[08:54] Huh. 有意思
[08:56] Blood spatter looked pretty real to me, but… 血流成河的样子在我看来很逼真
[08:59] can’t be sure without a body. 可没见尸体 一切皆有可能
[09:01] Can we please just hold on one second? 咱们能不要这么言之过早吗?
[09:03] Let’s just consider the situation here, okay? 考虑一下情景怎样?
[09:05] Roberts is in custody. He’s about to be convicted. 罗伯特已遭到监禁 即将被定罪
[09:07] Why risk killing him if it means 杀了他又不能
[09:08] you’re not gonna get your money back? 拿回你的钱 何必铤而走险?
[09:10] The guys in the video didn’t look like 录像里的那些家伙的狠劲
[09:11] they wanted their money back. 不像是要钱哎
[09:12] Yeah, but that’s all just part of the ruse. 是啊 那只是逢场作戏
[09:13] I mean, most snuff films are faked 这种苦肉计大戏大多都是假的
[09:15] because there’s one piece of evidence they can never find. 因为有个证据永远无踪迹
[09:17] It’s the body. 那就是尸体
[09:18] Now why hasn’t Roberts’ body showed up? 那现在为什么看不到罗伯特的尸体呢?
[09:20] Because he’s alive 因为他还在世
[09:21] and he’s the one who leaked our exit route. 而且就是他泄了我们的底
[09:23] Find him, find the money… 找到他 找到赃款
[09:24] we go from goats to heroes. 我们就翻身农奴把歌唱了
[09:26] Okay, what if you’re wrong? 那要是你猜错了怎么办?
[09:27] Look, I’m gonna take the heat as long as I can, 好吧 这事情我能扛多久就扛多久
[09:29] but in the meantime, Roberts’ last known whereabouts 但与此同时 罗伯特最后的现身地点
[09:30] is on that video where he got shot. 就是在镜头前被害的地点
[09:32] Now the FBI, 现在联邦调查局
[09:34] they got some people trained in video analysis. 有一帮专业的查录像高手
[09:35] Maybe one of us should pay ’em a visit. 咱们大概要拜会他们一下
[09:37] That’d be me. 那就我来吧
[09:40] This is such a long shot. 这下有的玩了
[09:44] Nice theory. 这说法有创意
[09:47] There was some poetic justice in Roberts being dead. 罗伯特死的很有诗意
[09:50] But if he’s alive… 但他要是没死
[09:52] even better. 那就更好了
[09:53] Let me know. 结果出来了说一声
[09:55] Uh, listen, Megan. 梅根 听我说
[09:58] Look, I meant to tell you, but with everything going on… 我本来想和你说的 但是手头事情这么多
[10:01] but I got a call from the crime lab. 好在鉴定科给我打了电话
[10:02] They started working on your father’s suicide note. 他们已经着手研究令尊的遗书了
[10:04] I should get the results in a day or two. 我两天内就能得到结果
[10:07] Thanks. 感激不尽
[10:11] Come on. Down. 跪下
[10:12] No! 不要
[10:15] We were part of the team that investigated Roberts 我们原先是研究罗伯特的第一组
[10:16] in the first place. 成员
[10:17] – Please don’t. – Oh, really? – 求你了 – 真的?
[10:19] – I’ll give you your money back! – I didn’t know that. – 我会还钱的! – 我不知道呢
[10:21] We’re all thrilled to see him go down. 我们被逼无奈 天天看他跪倒
[10:22] Please don’t kill me! 求你们别杀我!
[10:24] Just not like that. 跟这个差远了
[10:25] Mm. 嗯
[10:26] Okay, Julie. Let’s take it back. 好了 朱莉往回倒一点
[10:31] What are you doing?! 你在干什么?!
[10:32] Come on. Down. 跪下
[10:34] No! 不要!
[10:36] Hey, you hear that? 你听见了吗?
[10:38] What? 听见啥?
[10:40] Please don’t. 求你不要
[10:40] Underneath the highway noise was a clicking sound. 除了高速公路的喧嚣声之外还有点击的声音
[10:41] – I’ll give you your money back! – A highway traffic counter? – 我会还钱的! – 公路计速器?
[10:43] Please don’t kill me! 求你们别杀我!
[10:45] No, the interval’s too regular, right? 间隔时间太固定了 是不是?
[10:46] It sounds like there’s a bell in the background, too, 听着也像是空旷地带的铃声
[10:49] real faint. 只是比较弱而已
[10:50] Please don’t. 求你不要
[10:51] Play it again. 再放一遍
[10:57] What are you doing?! 你们要干啥?!
[10:59] – Take a listen. – Thank you. – 你也听听 – 谢谢
[11:04] Please don’t. 求你了
[11:06] I’ll give you your money back! 我会还钱的!
[11:08] Um, have either of you ladies ever, 你们俩位姑娘有谁
[11:11] um, surfed the rail yards? 去过铁路场子?
[11:14] Surfed the rail yards? 去过铁路场子?
[11:16] Yeah, like on a dare. 就像在试胆会上一样
[11:17] We used to go container hopping in high school. 我原来上高中的时候常去集装箱里逍遥
[11:19] Anyway, that is the sound of one train crossing the tracks 有可能 那声音是一列火车通过该路段
[11:22] as it enters the rail yards. 经过铁路场子的声音
[11:24] And there is only one yard 这附近只有一处
[11:25] with a highway and a church in the same vicinity. 既有高速公路又有教堂的场子
[11:28] Thank you. 谢谢你们了
[11:32] How is it that nobody called this in? 为啥这里荒无人烟?
[11:35] Well, a lot goes on in the yards 很多人来过这里
[11:36] no one ever sees. 但没人看见过
[11:38] Yeah, it’s Detective Sullivan. 我是沙利文探员
[11:40] I need a C.S.U. unit. 我需要鉴证组人员
[11:41] We’re in a lot across the tracks from St. Vincent’s. 我们追踪圣文森特很久了
[11:43] I got a burnt car. 这是辆烧过的车
[11:46] Body in the back… what’s left of one. 后座上的肢体 就留了一点痕迹
[11:52] That’s what post-cremation looks like. 这就是火葬的状态
[11:54] You see the chalky white texture on the bones? 看见骨骼上的白垩了吗?
[11:56] D.N.A.’s been destroyed. 基因线索都毁完了
[12:01] Ethan. 伊森
[12:03] – Huh? – Pictures. – 干啥? – 照片
[12:04] Right. Right. Sorry. 好啦 抱歉
[12:08] What’s that? 这是啥?
[12:09] Looks like a bone that escaped the fire damage. 免于火焚的骨头片
[12:12] From the width of it, I’d say it’s part of the fibula. 从宽度上看应该是腓骨
[12:15] Hey, I’ve got teeth. 看 有牙齿
[12:18] Three… 三颗
[12:19] no, four. 不 四颗
[12:21] Any idea what that is? 知道这是什么吗?
[12:23] Dental implants. 牙科移植物
[12:26] Does Roberts have dentures? 罗伯特有假牙吗?
[12:27] God, I hope not. 我的天 希望不是
[12:29] Well, between the fibula and the teeth, 在腓骨和牙齿之间
[12:31] we’ll have plenty of D.N.A. 能检获很多Dna
[12:33] We’ll know soon enough if it’s Roberts. 很快就能知道死者是不是罗伯特了
[12:35] Tommy. 汤米
[12:38] Ah, jeez. 啊 天啊
[12:39] What do you got? 有什么发现?
[12:42] This is the Bouguereau limited series “R” 这是一块布格柔R系限量款
[12:44] with its 12 complications. 12型复杂功能腕表
[12:46] Meaning what? 那又怎样?
[12:48] Meaning… 就是说…
[12:49] It’s Gerry Roberts’ watch. 那是盖瑞 罗伯特的手表
[12:51] The video is not a fake. 视频不是伪造的
[13:06] Well, you do realize, 要知道
[13:07] if this is Roberts, we’re screwed. 这要是罗伯特的遗骸 我们就完蛋了
[13:08] We’re never gonna get that money back that he stole. 他偷走的钱 再也追回不来了
[13:10] Sorry. You’re screwed. 抱歉 你们玩儿完了
[13:12] R… really? 真…的啊?
[13:14] Yeah. Turns out Roberts did have dentures. 是 事实证明罗伯特确实装了义齿
[13:17] Full uppers, partial lowers, 全副上牙 局部下牙
[13:19] with titanium stabilization implants. 钛合金植入
[13:22] What teeth he did have left are a perfect match. 那些真牙与他的形状的吻合
[13:25] And then there’s the D.N.A. 来看Dna比对结果
[13:27] The top is from the fibula, 上面的来自于那根腓骨
[13:29] the bottom from a hair taken from Roberts’ penthouse. 下面的来自于罗伯特公寓里的找到的头发
[13:32] Also a perfect match. 也是完全吻合
[13:34] Great. Billion dollars gone, 这倒好 十亿美金追讨无门
[13:35] thousands of victims never made whole… 数千受害者血本无归…
[13:37] that’s on us. 都是我们的错
[13:38] We can still catch the killers, 除非我们已被降职为巡逻警察
[13:39] unless we’re demoted to patrol cops first. 不然我们还是可以抓住杀人犯
[13:42] You got any leads that I don’t know about? 你还有什么我不知道的线索?
[13:43] As a matter of fact, we do. 事实上 我们有
[13:46] The results came back from the S.U.V. paint chips 那片越野车的油漆和轮胎履带痕迹的
[13:48] and the trace from the tire treads. 化验结果出来了
[13:51] We found a type of moss in the tread 我们在胎面里找到
[13:53] that doesn’t grow in Philly. 一种费城没有的苔藓
[13:54] Hell, it doesn’t even grow in the States. 而且 全美都没有
[13:56] Well, where does it grow? 那它长在哪里?
[13:57] The east coast of China. 中国东海岸
[13:58] Most prevalent around port cities. 常见于港口城市一带
[14:00] Something to do with the saltwater. 跟海水有关
[14:01] $250 million 罗伯特
[14:03] of the roughly $1 billion that Roberts stole came from 窃走的约十亿美金中的二点五亿是
[14:06] the Chinese government’s private investment fund. 来自于中国政府的私募投资基金
[14:10] Yeah, but there’s plenty of companies 但是有好多公司
[14:11] that manufacture cars in China. 都在中国制造汽车
[14:13] That’s true, detective. 没错 探长
[14:16] But then… 不过呢…
[14:18] there’s also the paint chips. 这片油漆可大有来头
[14:21] You see, for security reasons, 要知道 为了安全起见
[14:23] the Chinese government customizes 中国领事馆的的所有车子
[14:24] all of their consular vehicles 在运来美国之前
[14:27] before shipping them to the U.S. 都是经过特殊处理的
[14:30] Part of that customization is a coat 特殊处理中的一项就是
[14:32] of patent-pending impact resistant paint. 给车上一层动态抗冲击油漆
[14:35] Anybody want to guess 你们猜猜看
[14:37] what kind of paint this is? 这片油漆是不是那种涂料呢?
[14:41] The idea that anyone working 你们居然认为
[14:43] in any official capacity for the Chinese government 身居中国政府公职的人
[14:46] could have anything to do with Roberts’ murder is absurd. 会和罗伯特谋杀案有牵连 简直可笑
[14:49] What about an unofficial capacity? 那非官方人员有没有可能?
[14:51] What about the S.U.V.? 那辆越野车又怎么解释?
[14:53] He was kidnapped in a Chinese consular vehicle. 绑架他的是一辆中国领事馆的汽车
[14:56] A stolen consular vehicle. 失窃的领事馆汽车
[14:58] There’s no record of any vehicle 中国领事馆没有任何
[14:59] stolen from the Chinese consulate. 车辆失窃记录
[15:01] – We didn’t report it. – Why not? – 我们没有上报 – 为什么?
[15:03] We like to take care of these matters internally. 我们喜欢自主处理这些事务
[15:06] Like offing someone who stole money from you? 比如灭口一个偷走你们钱的家伙?
[15:07] Detective. 住口 探长
[15:09] The Chinese government had nothing to do with this, 中国政府与这起谋杀案绝对没有任何关联
[15:10] I assure you. 我向你保证
[15:12] Now it seems quite clear to me 在我看来
[15:14] that someone is trying to make it look as though we did. 是有人企图栽赃陷害成我们做的
[15:16] That would be most unfortunate for them. 此举让人深感遗憾
[15:19] There are enough misunderstandings 我们两国间的误解
[15:20] between our countries 已经足够多了
[15:22] without someone trying to create more. 无需再有人”锦上添花”
[15:25] Don’t you agree, Dr. Murphy? 我言之有理吗 马尔菲医生?
[15:28] Of course. 当然
[15:30] Uh, we’ll need the record of that stolen vehicle. 嗯 我们需要那台失窃车辆的记录
[15:32] I will see that you get them. 你会拿到的
[15:34] And if there are any developments on your end, 要是你方获得了新线索
[15:35] you will let us know? 请通知我们好吗?
[15:37] Naturally. We’ll be watching this case with great interest. 那是自然 我们对这个案子很有兴趣
[15:39] We want justice as much as you do. 我们也希望正义得以伸张
[15:44] What was that all about? 他是什么意思?
[15:45] What was what all about? 什么是什么意思?
[15:47] “We take care of these matters internally.” “我们自主处理这些事务”
[15:49] “Blaming the Chinese would be most unfortunate.” “妄图谴责中国是不可能得逞的”
[15:52] Those were veiled threats. 这都是隐晦的威胁
[15:53] You just smiled and agreed with the guy. 你却笑着同意那个人的说法
[15:56] Megan, we tread extremely carefully here, understand? 梅根 我们得万分谨慎你懂吗?
[15:59] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[16:00] Listen, if that S.U.V. was stolen, 听着 如果那辆越野车真的失窃了
[16:01] the only physical evidence we have left 那我们仅有的证据就全在
[16:02] is back in your morgue. 你的停尸间了
[16:04] Meaning what? 什么意思?
[16:05] Meaning do what you do. 意思是做你该做的
[16:07] Go back to the bodies. Find me something. 回去检查尸体 找出线索
[16:09] There’s nothing left to find, Tommy. 已经再找不到新的线索了 汤米
[16:10] Why don’t you go find something? 凭什么你不去找找线索?
[16:11] I found something. 我有发现
[16:13] – Okay. – Ha. – 看见没 – 哼
[16:15] I can’t imagine why you two didn’t work out as a couple. 我真难相信你们俩 这欢喜冤家居然不是一对
[16:17] – Let’s go. – Where? – 走吧 – 去哪?
[16:18] Back to the bodies. 回去验尸
[16:40] Hey, you know that phrase, 嘿 你知不知道有句话叫
[16:42] “a watched pot never boils”? “心急吃不了热豆腐”?
[16:43] Shh. You’re annoying me. 嘘 你吵到我了
[16:45] You asked me to stay. 是你让我留在这儿的
[16:46] And besides, we’ve already looked at everything. 而且 我们已经全部都检查过了
[16:49] Then let’s look again. 好吧 那就重来一次
[16:57] I’m not helping, so I think I’m just gonna leave. 对此我爱莫能助 我觉得我可以走了
[16:59] Wait. 等等
[17:01] Wait. 等等
[17:02] This is loose. 这个松脱了
[17:04] Yeah? 那又如何?
[17:05] Well… 嗯…
[17:07] of course it’s loose. 这当然松脱了
[17:09] It’s been through a 2,000-degree fire. 它经历了两千度的火焰炙烤呢
[17:11] No, implants are permanent. 不对 植入物是耐久的
[17:13] They eventually fuse with the bone over time. 经过长时间它们最终会融入骨头
[17:15] It’s called osseointegration. 这种现象叫骨结合
[17:17] This should be rock-solid. 这该是坚硬无比的
[17:19] When did Roberts get his implants? 罗伯特是什么时候做的这个植入?
[17:23] Mm. Uh… 嗯…啊
[17:25] three years ago. 三年前
[17:29] Ah. Look at that. No osseointegration whatsoever. 啊 看啊 没有一点骨结合的迹象
[17:31] Wait. Which you just said is impossible. 等等 那不可能
[17:33] No, not if you took 不 除非有人
[17:36] Robert’s real tooth… 把罗伯特的真齿…
[17:38] Right. 嗯哼
[17:39] Then a new implant… 和一个新的植入物…
[17:41] Yeah. 嗯
[17:42] And put them in the jawbone of another man. 一起放入另一个人的下颚骨里
[17:47] We pulled D.N.A. from his fibula. 我们从他的腓骨里提取了Dna
[17:50] A piece of his fibula, 这是他的一段腓骨
[17:51] which I’m guessing… 我猜…
[17:53] is the exact same length 他用了同样长的
[17:55] as the steel rod used to replace it. 一段钢条换掉了它
[17:58] Ha! These guys are good. 哈! 这些人真聪明
[18:00] What guys? 哪些人?
[18:03] The guys who are helping Roberts fake his own death. 帮罗伯特伪造他死亡的人
[18:20] Shockingly… 令人震惊的是…
[18:21] Tommy was right. 汤米是对的
[18:23] Roberts faked his own death. 罗伯特伪造了自己的死亡
[18:25] Well, he had a good plan. 他有个周密的计划
[18:26] I mean, for starters, he’s got a well-armed, 我的意思是 对初范而言 他有一支装备精良
[18:28] well-trained, well-funded strike force, 受过专业训练 有资金支持的队伍
[18:30] probably ex-military. 可能有军事背景
[18:31] Yeah, and whoever did it stole a consular S.U.V. 是啊 偷了那辆领事馆越野车的人
[18:34] implicating the Chinese, knowing that they’d be suspects 他们知道中国人被罗伯特窃走二点五亿美金
[18:37] after Roberts burnt them for $250 million. 他意思中国人一定会成为嫌疑人
[18:40] Then he manufactured the forensics, 他还懂得法医上的取证
[18:41] taking his own teeth, surgically implanting them 把罗伯特的真牙植入
[18:43] into the jawbone of another man, 别人的下颚骨
[18:45] and then taking a piece of his fibula, 还取下了一截他的腓骨
[18:47] positioning it in a way 让它看起来像
[18:48] that it looked like it escaped the fire. 看起来好像是在大火中残留下来的
[18:50] You’re talking two separate surgical procedures. 你现在说的是两个不同的外科手术步骤
[18:52] Well, the guy’s got close to a billion dollars 这个家伙可是拿了别人的
[18:54] of other people’s money stashed away. 十亿美元啊
[18:55] How far would you go to keep it? 定会无所不用其极保住它?
[18:57] To pull it off, he would need somebody 为了顺利到手 他得需要一个
[18:59] who had forensic expertise. 法医方面的专家
[19:00] And I hate to say it, Kate, 凯特 其实 我不想承认
[19:02] we are looking for one of our own… 我们正在找的 是我们的圈内人…
[19:03] a forensic pathologist. 一个有法医知识的病理学家
[19:04] Okay. 好吧
[19:06] Roberts has been under house arrest 自从被指控后
[19:07] since the day charges were filed, right? 罗伯特就一直被软禁在家中 对吧?
[19:09] So how does he pull all of this together 那么当他连续一星期被24小时监禁的时候
[19:10] when he’s been watched 24/7? 他是怎么完成这所有一切的呢?
[19:12] That’s an excellent question. 这个问题非常好
[19:14] So Roberts is alive, 所以 尽管法医官方声明
[19:17] despite pronouncements to the contrary 说他死了 可实际上罗伯特
[19:19] from this office. 还活着
[19:20] I had two separate sources of D.N.A. 我有两份不同来源的D.n.a数据
[19:22] confirming it was Roberts. 证实属于罗伯特的
[19:23] It’s a shame you didn’t have all the information 只可惜你今天去中国领事馆
[19:25] when you made a trip to the Chinese consulate today. 兴师问罪的时候可拿到这些信息
[19:27] We had every justification at the time. 当时我们已经有了充分的理由
[19:29] Justification to accuse Chinese government officials 有充分理由指控中国官员
[19:32] of conspiracy and murder? 阴谋杀人吗?
[19:34] We didn’t accuse anybody. 我们没有指控任何人
[19:35] Yeah, we… 是的 我们…
[19:36] well, I did. Sort of. 哦 我指控了 某种程度上
[19:37] Well, she did. 哦 她指控了
[19:39] The consulate’s lodged 领事馆已经发出
[19:40] an official complaint against the department. 一份对我们的正式投诉
[19:42] I’m starting to think that our relationship 我开始觉得我们
[19:44] with the M.E.’s department 和法医部门的关系
[19:45] has gotten just a little bit too cozy. 走得太近了
[19:47] You know, we’re actually supposed to assist each other 我们本来是应该互相帮助的
[19:50] and not magnify each other’s screwups. 而不是嘲笑彼此的糟糕局面
[19:52] You four put your heads together, 你们四个串通一气
[19:55] and suddenly I am putting out fires. 烂摊子就丢给我
[19:57] Megan, detectives, I think the Chief and I 梅根 警官们 我想我和主管
[19:59] need to have a conversation in private. 需要私下谈谈
[20:01] Yeah. 好的
[20:07] We didn’t screw up anything. 我们没有搞砸啊
[20:08] We proved the forensics were false. 我们证明了法医结果是错的
[20:10] All right, don’t let Chief Martin get to you. 好吧 别让主管马丁逮住你
[20:12] She just likes to get up in your face. 她就是喜欢冲人发飙
[20:13] I don’t give a crap about the chief. 我都不想鸟那个主管
[20:15] Somebody’s toying with us. 某人在一直在玩弄我们
[20:17] Meanwhile, Jennifer Sanchez is still dead. 与此同时 詹妮弗 桑切斯还死了
[20:19] What are we doing about that? 我们现在该怎么办?
[20:20] No, Dr. Murphy’s got a point, though. 不 但是马尔菲医生说的有道理
[20:22] Roberts has been under house arrest for months. 罗伯特已经被软禁在家几个月了
[20:24] With a police guard and a video log 有个警察看门 还录了进出
[20:25] of everybody coming and going. 人员的录像
[20:26] We should take a look. 我们应该去看一看
[20:28] Let me know what you find out. 你们发现什么告诉我们一声
[20:30] So your father’s suicide note was written under duress? 你父亲的自杀遗言是被胁迫写下的?
[20:33] What are you doing? That’s my work. 你在干什么? 这是我的工作
[20:35] You gave his suicide note to the police 你把他的自杀遗言给了警方
[20:37] so they could analyze his handwriting? 以便他们分析他的笔迹吗?
[20:39] You already know the answer to that 你已经看了那个报告
[20:40] since you just read the report. 还需要问我嘛
[20:42] You know, I gave you that note 我给你那个遗言
[20:44] so you could finally get closure, 是为了让你停下来
[20:45] not to open an investigation. 而不是开展调查
[20:47] Of course I’m having it analyzed. 我当然得好好分析它
[20:48] Why? 为什么?
[20:49] So I can find out what really happened. 这样我才能发现到底发生了什么
[20:51] I told you what really happened. 我告诉了你发生了什么
[20:52] No, you told me what you believe happened. 不是 你只是告诉我你认为发生了什么
[20:54] This is what I do. 这就是我要做的
[20:56] I follow the evidence until I find the truth. 我追查证据直至找到真相
[20:57] When the evidence proves 当证据证实了
[20:59] what I’ve been saying all along, 我之前一直所说的
[21:01] I hope I will get an apology from you. 我希望能看到你的道歉
[21:05] What did you want, mom? 妈妈 你想干嘛啊?
[21:07] I wanted to take you to lunch, 我想带你去吃午饭
[21:08] but I can see you’re far too busy. 可你看来忙的抽不开身了
[21:15] Angela, I sympathize with you. 安吉拉 我能理解你
[21:17] I do. I don’t like putting out fires either. 真的 我也不想处理烂摊子
[21:19] But you’re gonna like it a hell of a lot less 但你更不愿意看到
[21:20] when a case comes along that you can’t close 由于你把这个部门排除在外
[21:22] because you’ve shut this office out 一个案子发展到你没法结束的地步吧
[21:24] and somehow, the press gets wind of it. 然后不知怎的 媒体就得到消息了
[21:26] Is that a threat? 你是威胁我吗?
[21:28] It’s an inevitability. 这是必然的
[21:30] Now why don’t you tell me what you’re really doing here? 现在换你坦言 来此真正目的了吧?
[21:35] I’ve been asked by your friend, the D.A., 你朋友地方检察官要我
[21:37] to endorse your candidacy. 来支持你的资格
[21:41] If I do so, 如果要我这么做
[21:43] it’ll be under one condition. 只有一个前提
[21:46] You start keeping a tighter leash on your people. 你管好你手下的人
[21:51] I will keep that in mind. 我记住了
[22:02] Detective Sullivan. 沙利文警官
[22:03] Officer Dunn. What brings you here? 唐官员 什么风把你吹来了?
[22:05] I had a hunch you might be here. 直觉告诉我 你也许在这里
[22:07] The Chinese consulate delivered the file 中国领事馆在那个被偷的越野车上
[22:09] on the stolen S.U.V. 交出这个文件
[22:11] Did you read it? 你看过了?
[22:13] The vehicle was manufactured in China, 那辆车是中国制造的
[22:16] shipped here, then it was stolen 运到这里 然后在温伍德
[22:17] from a supermarket parking lot in Wynnewood. 的一个超市的停车场被偷了
[22:19] There’s been no trace of it since. 从那以后就没有任何线索了
[22:22] You didn’t come here to tell us we hit a dead end? 你不是为了条死线索来这的吧?
[22:26] Uh, actually, I was wondering 唔 其实 我只是好奇
[22:27] what you were doing Friday night. 你星期五的晚上准备干嘛
[22:29] I have two tickets to the Sixers/Knicks game, 我有两张七十六人对尼克斯比赛的门票
[22:32] and I thought I would pay you back 想借此报答你上次
[22:34] for taking me to see the Flyers. 带我去看飞人队比赛
[22:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[22:37] Yeah, I… I can’t. It’s, uh, poker night. 我… 我没法去 今晚是纸牌夜
[22:40] I’m hosting. 这次轮到我做东
[22:42] Another time? 下一次咯?
[22:43] Sure. No problem. 可以 没问题
[22:45] You have my number. 反正你有我的号码
[22:52] Well, according to this log, 根据这个录像
[22:54] Roberts had 53 visitors of a period of 4 months. 罗伯特在四个月内共有53个拜访者
[22:58] So officer Dunn… 所以唐官员…
[23:00] you, uh, 也就是你
[23:01] made up poker just to let her down easy? 编出纸牌夜只是为了让她轻易放弃?
[23:03] Yeah. 没错
[23:05] She’s very attractive. 她可是个辣妹啊
[23:07] Something wrong with you? 你脑子有病了?
[23:09] Megan and I went out for drinks the other night. 之前有天晚上我和梅根一起出去喝酒
[23:11] We kinda turned a corner. 我们的关系似乎有点转机
[23:12] I just don’t want to screw it up. 我只是不想再搞砸了
[23:14] A corner. What, did you sleep with her? 转机 什么转机 你和她滚床单了?
[23:15] I’m not talking about 20 years ago. 我不是指20年前
[23:17] I mean, like, now, 我的意思是 现在
[23:18] did you sleep… 你睡了…
[23:22] Listen, I… I got the greatest respect 听着 我… 我一直很尊敬
[23:23] for Megan as a doctor. 梅根医生
[23:26] But she let you down more than once. 但她不止一次的让你失望
[23:27] You want to keep on, like, running into that 你想一直发展下去 发展到
[23:29] when you got this attractive woman, 你有辣妹缠身
[23:31] she’s chasing you about? 人家在追你诶?
[23:32] You know, you’re probably not gonna believe this, 你也许不会相信这个
[23:35] but someday, 但有一天
[23:36] having an attractive woman chase you around 你会觉得只是辣妹围着你转
[23:38] isn’t gonna be all that. 更平淡无奇
[23:39] You’re right. I don’t believe you. 你说的对 我才不信
[23:42] Wait a second. 等会儿
[23:44] Right here. 这里
[23:45] Who is that? 那人是谁?
[23:48] The good Samaritan. 那个好心人
[23:51] Oh, yeah. 哦 对的
[23:53] Oh, the guy who was helping Jennifer Sanchez at the scene. 是那个在现场帮助詹妮弗 桑切斯的家伙
[23:56] 11:44 11:44.
[24:00] John Anderson. 他叫约翰 安德森
[24:03] John Anderson. 约翰 安德森
[24:06] What are you doing at Gerry Roberts’ apartment, 约翰 安德森 你在盖瑞 罗伯特家里
[24:09] John Anderson? 干嘛?
[24:12] This was taken from the lobby of Roberts’ apartment building 这是罗伯特在家被监禁的时候
[24:14] while he was on house arrest. 从大厅拿到的监控录像
[24:15] Who is it? 这是谁?
[24:17] Oh, it’s, uh, John Anderson. 噢 这是 约翰 安德森
[24:19] He’s the guy who tried to save Jennifer Sanchez 他就是那个在犯罪现场试图救詹妮弗 桑切斯
[24:20] at the crime scene. 的好心人
[24:21] What was he doing in the lobby? 他在大厅那干嘛?
[24:24] Good question. 问的好
[24:25] We think he might be a go-between. 我们估计他就是那个中间人
[24:26] He set up the kidnapping. 他谋划的绑架
[24:28] But he’s definitely a bad guy. 但他毫无疑问是个坏家伙
[24:29] And you know that because? 你是怎么知道的?
[24:31] Well, everything he told the police is bogus… 他告诉警察的所有信息都是假的…
[24:33] his name, his address, his phone number. 名字 地址 电话号码
[24:35] All we’ve got is his picture. 我们只有他的照片
[24:37] Actually, we have more than that. 事实上 我们还有更多的东西
[24:40] He gave Jennifer Sanchez mouth-to-mouth C.P.R. 在犯罪现场 他给詹妮弗 桑切斯
[24:44] at the crime scene. 做了口对口人工呼吸
[24:47] Ethan… 伊森…
[24:49] I need you to do something for me right now. 我需要你现在帮我做件事
[24:59] Ethan, talk to me. 伊森 跟我讲讲
[25:02] I swabbed Jennifer Sanchez’s lips, 我用棉签擦了詹妮弗 桑切斯的嘴唇
[25:04] and the lab found foreign D.N.A. 实验室在上面发现了外来的Dna
[25:05] Run it through C.O.D.I.S.? 在数据库中搜过了?
[25:06] Of course. 当然
[25:09] Dr. Colin Olsson, forensic pathologist. 科林 奥森博士 法医病理学家
[25:13] From New York State. 来自纽约州
[25:14] There’s more to show you. 还有更多信息
[25:15] I did a search on his name. 我查了他的名字
[25:16] This is what came up. 这是我找到的
[25:21] He died five years ago? 他五年前去世了?
[25:23] How’s that possible? 这怎么可能?
[25:42] This is Dr. Colin Olsson, forensic pathologist. 这位是科林 奥森博士 法医病理学家
[25:46] He forged prescriptions 他通过伪造处方
[25:48] to obtain over 30,000 Oxycontin pills 取到了超过三万颗奥施康定
[25:50] that he then sold through the state. 然后他在全美销售
[25:52] He was sentenced to ten years. 因此被判处十年有期徒刑
[25:54] He was ordered to report to prison one month later, 他被命令一个月之后回到监狱报告
[25:56] but he never made it. 但他一直没这么做
[25:58] He died in a car crash. 他在一场车祸中身亡
[25:59] The only thing left to I.D. him 唯一可以确定他的身份的东西
[26:01] were a few teeth. 是几颗牙齿
[26:03] Clearly he’s good at this. 显然他很擅长这个啊
[26:04] So Roberts tracks him down, 于是罗伯特开始追踪他
[26:07] hires him to disappear himself. 雇佣他来让他自己消失
[26:09] How would Roberts know how to find this guy? 罗伯特怎么找到这个人的?
[26:12] I don’t know. Do we have that “after” picture? 不清楚 有事后照片吗?
[26:14] Yeah. 有的
[26:16] Oh, it looks like he’s had some work done. 看起来他整了点容嘛
[26:19] Bet Roberts does the same thing. 我猜罗伯特也这么做了
[26:21] Yeah, which means that 是啊 那就意味着
[26:22] we don’t have long before he’s in the wind. 我们在他逍遥法外之前没多少时间了
[26:23] How are we gonna find him? 我们要怎么找到他?
[26:25] Well, Olsson has a wife. 奥森有位妻子
[26:26] If we can get her to lead us to Olsson, 如果我们能通过她找到奥森
[26:28] we can get Olsson to lead us to Roberts. 我们就能通过奥森找到罗伯特
[26:30] How is she gonna lead you to her husband 如果她以为她丈夫死了
[26:32] if she thinks he’s dead? 她怎么能帮我们找到他呢?
[26:34] We just get her to talk about him, 我们只需要听她谈谈她丈夫
[26:35] find out what his hobbies are, his habits… 了解他的爱好是什么 有什么习惯…
[26:37] anything that can help us track him down. 反正不管什么 能帮我们找到他的就行
[26:39] What if she doesn’t think he’s dead? 那如果她不认为她丈夫死了呢?
[26:40] Maybe she’s in on it. 说不定她是同谋呢
[26:41] There was no insurance pay out. 没有保险金赔偿
[26:43] She did not benefit from his death. 从她的死亡中 她什么也得不到
[26:45] Olsson did. He didn’t go to prison. 奥森获利了啊 他不用再蹲监狱了
[26:47] If she helped him, 如果她真的帮了他
[26:48] and you started asking her questions, 你又去问她问题
[26:49] it’s gonna tip her off. 这会打草惊蛇的
[26:50] What do you suggest? 那你的建议是?
[26:52] Let me talk to her. 让我去跟她聊聊
[26:57] Mrs. Olsson? 奥森夫人?
[26:58] Oh, yes. 我就是
[26:59] Hi. I’m Megan Hunt. 你好 我是梅根 亨特
[27:01] I’m with the Medical Examiner’s Office. 我在医药检查办公室工作
[27:02] Hi. 你好
[27:03] I work with detectives Sullivan and Lucas. 我和沙利文警官以及卢卡斯警官一起工作
[27:05] They’re a little bit tied up right now. I apologize. 他们现在有点儿忙 我很抱歉
[27:07] That’s fine. 没事
[27:08] Um, do you know what I’m doing here? 你知道我为什么来这儿么?
[27:10] They said it was about my husband’s death, 他们告诉我是和我丈夫的死有关
[27:13] but there was no foul play involved. 但是没有牵扯到任何违规行为
[27:15] I’m sure they’ll explain it all to you. 我保证他们会跟你解释清楚的
[27:17] Please sit. 请坐
[27:18] Okay. 好的
[27:21] I’m so sorry about your husband. 我为你丈夫的事情感到抱歉
[27:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:25] How long ago was it that he died? 他什么时候去世的?
[27:27] Uh, five years this summer. 五年前的夏天
[27:29] Ah. That’s hard. 很难受吧
[27:30] Yeah. 是啊
[27:31] You must miss him. 你一定很想他吧
[27:32] I do. 是啊
[27:34] I miss the good times. 我很怀念那些美好的时光
[27:35] Not the bad. 不好的就算了
[27:37] Ah. You mean his arrest? 你是说他被逮捕的事情?
[27:39] No. 不是
[27:41] Actually, it started long before that. 事实上 在这很早之前就开始了
[27:43] Really? How so? 真的么? 怎么回事?
[27:47] Well, my husband loved being a doctor. 我丈夫很喜欢当医生
[27:49] But he also loved to gamble. 但他也很喜欢赌博
[27:51] Ah. 啊
[27:53] Yeah. It’s what ruined him. 是啊 赌博毁了他
[27:55] The whole Oxycontin thing was to pay off 整个偷奥施康定的事情
[27:58] debts he ran up playing online poker. 都是为了还他玩网上扑克欠下的债
[28:02] Did you know that he had this problem? 你知道他有这个毛病么?
[28:05] When I found out about the gambling, 当我发现这个赌博的事情时
[28:07] I was just… in shock. 我被震惊了
[28:09] I begged him to stop, 我求他停下来
[28:11] but he just… 但他就是…
[28:13] he wouldn’t. 他就是不愿意
[28:15] It almost would’ve been easier 如果是第三者
[28:17] if it had been a woman, you know? 都比这个容易接受 你明白么?
[28:20] I lost my husband to vivalapoker.com. 我把我的丈夫输给了网上扑克
[28:25] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[28:26] No, it’s okay. 没事
[28:28] It’s just… 只是…
[28:30] it’s what we were fighting about the night he died. 他死的那天晚上我们还在吵这个
[28:32] And every day I wonder, if I just hadn’t… 之后的每一天 我都在想
[28:36] yelled at him about 如果我没有对他大吼大叫
[28:37] the money he was losing… 没有跟他吵有关输钱的事情
[28:40] maybe he wouldn’t have taken that drive 可能他就不会出发
[28:42] and crashed his car. 也不会落得车毁人亡的下场
[28:48] I really have tried to move on, you know? 我真的试着走出来
[28:51] But it’s just that… 但就是因为…
[28:52] that question. 那个问题
[28:54] You know, that… 你知道的…
[28:56] that question. 就是因为那个问题
[28:59] What would’ve happened… 如果我没有对他那样
[29:02] if I had done things differently? 这些是不是都不会发生?
[29:11] Vivalapoker.com, look it up. 网上扑克网站 去查查
[29:14] Why is that? 为什么?
[29:15] Her husband was addicted to it. 他丈夫痴迷于此
[29:18] And, no, she was not in on it. 还有 她不是同谋
[29:21] She’s been blaming herself for her husband’s death 过去的五年里 她都在为丈夫的死亡
[29:23] for the last five years. 责怪自己
[29:25] Oh, ho, ho. The site’s still active. 快看 这个网站还开着
[29:27] Yeah, this is really good news. 真是好消息
[29:28] So we can subpoena the web site for his account activity. 我们可以通过这个网站检查他的账户活动
[29:32] If he’s created a new account under a different name, 如果他用别的名字开了新账户
[29:34] – we should be able to find him. – How? – 我们就能找到他 – 怎么找?
[29:36] Well, rephrase… I know two FBI analysts 这么说吧 我认识两个Fbi的分析师
[29:39] who should be able to find him. 她们应该能找到他
[29:45] Did you tell her her husband’s alive? 你告诉她她丈夫还活着了么?
[29:47] Nope. 没
[29:50] Why not? 干嘛不呢?
[29:51] I want to find the bastard first. 我想先找到这个混蛋
[30:00] Okay, here’s our data. 这是我们的数据
[30:02] Colin Olsson’s betting patterns, playing habits, 科林 奥森的下注规律 打牌习惯
[30:04] chat room activity. 聊天室活动情况
[30:06] Looks like a job for regression analysis. 看起来要用回归分析
[30:10] Regression analysis. 回归分析
[30:11] Yeah, of course. Um… 好吧… 当然了
[30:15] – How long’s that gonna take? – Not long. – 这要花多久? – 没多久
[30:20] We got him. 找到他了
[30:22] Colin Olsson now plays under the user name phoenix2008. 科林 奥森的用户名是凤凰2008
[30:25] F… five years ago, he rose from the ashes. 五年前 他浴火重生
[30:28] That is cute. 真有趣啊
[30:30] I’m guessing George Washington isn’t his real name. 乔治华盛顿肯定不是他的真名
[30:32] But his I.P. address is registered to… 他的用户地址登记的是…
[30:37] Alec Hamilton of San Diego. 圣地亚哥的埃尔克 汉莫顿
[30:39] Okay, can you check local hotels? 好的 你能查查当地的旅馆么?
[30:40] Sure. 当然
[30:52] Ah. Alec Hamilton checked in to 找到了 一个多月前
[30:54] The Olympian Hotel on Market Street 埃尔克 汉莫顿入住了
[30:55] a little over one month ago. 马克街上的奥林匹克酒店
[30:57] Thank you. You ladies are awesome. 谢谢 你们真是太棒了
[31:00] Yes, we are. 可不是么
[31:17] Philly P.D. Anybody here? 费城警察 有人在么?
[31:22] Closet clear. 壁橱没人
[31:27] Bathroom clear. 浴室没人
[31:34] He’s not here. 他不在这儿
[31:45] Look at this guy. 瞧瞧这家伙
[31:46] Death’s the best thing that ever happened to him. 诈死对他来说真是件大好事
[31:52] You know, I don’t get it. 你知道吗 我不懂
[31:53] These were taken way before 这些照片都是在
[31:54] Gerry Roberts ever got himself into trouble. 盖瑞 罗伯特惹上麻烦前拍的
[31:58] You know, I think we’ve been looking at this the wrong way. 我觉得我们的调查方向有误
[32:00] Roberts didn’t find Olsson. Olsson found him. 不是罗伯特找奥森 是奥森找他的
[32:03] Mr. Fake Your Death here has found himself 诈死先生在这儿找到他的
[32:05] a little niche industry. 赚钱门道了
[32:06] You find a rich guy who’s in a jam, 找一个惹上麻烦的有钱人
[32:08] offer to disappear him for a fee. 收钱为他诈死
[32:11] Well, he must have 他肯定还有
[32:12] a whole network of people involved. 一群专业团队
[32:18] Would’ve been too easy, huh? 得来全不费功夫 哈?
[32:22] Philly P.D. Don’t move. 费城警察 别动
[32:24] Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop, stop, stop. 站住 站住 别跑
[32:36] So where’s Gerry Roberts? 盖瑞 罗伯特在哪里?
[32:39] The clock is ticking. 时间在一分一秒过去了
[32:41] He’s about to go under the knife 他如果还不招就得
[32:42] if he hasn’t already. 拿他开刀了
[32:44] Look, you got the wrong guy. My name is Alec Hamilton. 听着 你们抓错人了 我叫埃尔克 汉莫顿
[32:48] Right. You used to be John Anderson. 是的 你以前是约翰 安德森
[32:49] Your name is Colin Olsson. You’re a forensic pathologist. 你的真名是科林 奥森 你是个法医病理医师
[32:52] You tried to fake your own death five years ago. 你在五年前诈死
[32:54] You know the M.E.O. ‘s 你知不知道在你给
[32:55] got a swab of your D.N.A. 詹妮弗 桑切斯做心肺复苏时
[32:57] from Jennifer Sanchez’s lips 法医从她嘴唇上
[32:58] after you tired to give her C.P.R., right? 收集到了你的Dna?
[33:00] Remember that? 还记得吗?
[33:03] We have you dead to rights, doctor. 我们把你逮个正着了 医生
[33:05] So why’d you help her anyway? 你为什么要帮她?
[33:07] Did you feel guilty? 你有罪恶感吗?
[33:09] You just didn’t want to go down for second-degree murder? What? 还是只是不想犯下二级谋杀罪? 怎么了?
[33:12] Look, you know, I may be many things, 听着 你们该知道 我犯下很多错
[33:13] but I am not a murderer. 但我不是杀人犯
[33:15] I’m a doctor. She went down right in front of me. 我是个医生 她在我面前倒下
[33:16] I couldn’t just do nothing. 我不能袖手旁观
[33:18] Right. So you’re a mastermind with a heart of gold, right? 是啊 所以你是慈悲为怀 华佗转世啊?
[33:21] Well… 好吧…
[33:23] Everybody except when it comes to your wife, right? 你怜悯所有人 除了你妻子 对吗?
[33:24] My wife? You talked to my wife? 我妻子? 你们和我妻子谈过了?
[33:26] – Yeah, I did talk to your wife. – Mm-hmm. – 是啊 我和你妻子谈过了 – 嗯哼
[33:28] She’s still broken up over you. 她还是无法接受你的事情
[33:29] – Right, Adam? – Mm-hmm. – 对吧 亚当? – 嗯哼
[33:31] Listen, she still feels responsible for your death. 听着 她还是觉得自己该对你的死负责
[33:34] Does that bother you at all? 你就没自责过?
[33:36] Look… 听着…
[33:40] Y… you… you gotta understand. 你… 你们得理解我
[33:42] I… I was about to go to prison. 我… 我差点就要进监狱
[33:45] Oh, okay. 噢 是啊
[33:46] My life was over. 我的人生毁了
[33:47] Faking my death was the only way out. 诈死是唯一的办法
[33:50] It was a coward’s way out. 那是懦夫的办法
[33:51] No, it was a brilliant way out. 不 这是个很棒的方法
[33:53] And it turns out there’s plenty of people 而且还有很多人会愿意
[33:54] who would pay to do the same. 出钱做相同的事情
[33:56] And that’s what I do. I give people a second chance. 我就以此为生 我给了人们第二次机会
[33:58] You give people a second chance? 你给人们第二次机会
[33:59] Yeah, that’s what I do. 是的 我就是这样做
[34:01] What about the guy who you torched in the car? 那在车里被你一把火烧了的人呢?
[34:03] Were you giving him a second chance? 你给他第二次机会了吗?
[34:05] You know, that was a medical school cadaver. 那个是医学院的尸体样本
[34:06] And I have never murdered anybody. 我从没有杀过人
[34:08] What about Jennifer Sanchez? 詹妮弗 桑切斯呢?
[34:09] That was an accident. 那是个意外
[34:11] Right now there’s a crime lab team 现在取证实验室的团队
[34:12] hacking into your computer. 正在破解你的电脑
[34:13] I’m just guessing they’re gonna find 我猜他们会找到
[34:14] a client list, surgeons, dentists… 客户名单 外科医生 牙医…
[34:16] everybody else involved in your crappy little operation. 每个参与你这个蹩脚生意的人
[34:19] You cooperate now, the D.A. is gonna cut you some slack. 你现在配合点 检察官还会给你减点刑
[34:22] If you don’t, we don’t need you anymore… 如果你不配合 我们也不需要你了…
[34:24] They’re gonna chuck you out to general population. 他们会把你扔回公众中
[34:26] That, Colin, is where the real killers are? 科林 那里面藏着真正的杀手吧?
[34:29] Do you want to be there, huh? 你想去那里吗 哈?
[34:32] You’re the gambler. What’s it gonna be, doc? 你是个赌徒 你想怎么做 医生?
[35:11] Shh. Shh. 嘘 嘘
[35:16] Okay. Let’s go, guys. 好了 行动 伙计们
[35:26] Not a sound. You’re the first to go. 出一点声 送你上西天
[35:29] Hands where I can see ’em, guys. 都把手举起来 大伙们
[35:35] Hey. 嘿
[35:36] Megan, we’re in. 梅根 我们进来了
[35:44] Did he go under yet? 他在动手术了吗?
[35:46] Let’s find out. 去瞧瞧
[36:01] Hey, doc. 嘿 医生
[36:02] I don’t care what my coagulation panel says. 我不管我的凝固操作盘怎样
[36:04] We have to do this now. 我们现在就手术
[36:06] You should care. 你得小心点
[36:07] If your clotting factor’s low, you could hemorrhage. 如果你的凝血因子太少 你会大出血的
[36:09] It’s really not a good thing during surgery. 那在手术中可不是好事
[36:11] Who the hell are you? 你是谁啊?
[36:12] Dr. Megan Hunt. 梅根 亨特医生
[36:14] You look okay for a dead man. 作为一个死人 你看上去不错
[36:16] Long time no see, Gerry. 好久不见 盖瑞
[36:18] Not the, uh, wrist wear 呃 不过这手铐
[36:20] you’re accustomed to wearing, I imagine. 你应该是很熟悉的了
[36:22] You’re going back to trial, Gerry. 你得回去接受审讯 盖瑞
[36:24] There’s no way you’re getting out of this one. I promise you. 我保证 你这一次逃不掉
[36:27] One thing you forgot, Detective. 你忘了一件事 探员
[36:29] No one knows where the money is except me. 只有我知道钱在哪里
[36:32] I’ll plead it out in exchange for a deal. 我会把它当筹码交换条件的
[36:34] Yeah, you may want to think again. 是啊 你可能得再考虑下了
[36:37] This is a list from Olsson’s computer 奥森电脑里有张名单
[36:39] of all the client’s he’s helped disappear over the years. 上面有这些年他帮忙诈死的客户名字
[36:42] We got the new identities… 我们有了一堆新身份…
[36:43] oh, including yours… 哦 包括你的…
[36:43] John Baker Ashton. 约翰 贝克 艾什顿
[36:46] The D.A.’s already issued a subpoena 检查官已经发了传讯
[36:47] to the First Caribbean Bank of Belize, 给伯利兹加勒比第一银行
[36:49] all accounts in that name. 那个名下的所有账户
[36:51] How much you want to bet they find 你打赌他们会找出多少
[36:52] all the money you stashed away? 你藏起来的钱?
[36:54] You’re out of options, Gerry. 你没得选了 盖瑞
[36:56] And by the way, after you stand trial for fraud, 还有 在你欺诈罪审讯过后
[36:58] you will stand trial for the death of Jennifer Sanchez. 你还要为詹妮弗 桑切斯的死受审
[37:02] Who the hell is Jennifer Sanchez? 詹妮弗 桑切斯是谁啊?
[37:06] Exactly. 是啊
[37:11] Nice work, Megan. 干得好 梅根
[37:13] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛?
[37:15] Complimenting you. Don’t get used to it. 赞扬你 别习惯了
[37:18] Yeah. 是啊
[37:32] And why are you two smiling? 你们两个笑什么?
[37:34] Well, we got Roberts. 我们抓到了罗伯特
[37:36] We got a line on the money he stole from investors. 他从投资者那里偷到的钱 我们也有线索了
[37:38] It’s a good day for the department. 让警局功成名就的好日子啊
[37:40] Stop patting yourselves on the back. 别骄傲自满了
[37:42] None of this would’ve been necessary 如果你们一开始尽职尽责
[37:44] if you had done your jobs in the first place. 这些完全没有必要了
[37:46] Excuse me. 等下
[37:47] They did do their job. 他们确实尽到职责了
[37:48] Roberts is in custody. 罗伯特被拘留了
[37:50] You have nothing to complain about. 你没什么好抱怨的了
[37:52] This your idea of keeping your people 这是你严格管教
[37:54] on a tighter leash? 下属的办法?
[37:57] Megan, detectives, I think the Chief and I 梅根 探员们 我想长官和我
[37:59] need to have another chat. 要再私下聊聊
[38:04] Angela, I would never presume 安吉拉 我不会越权
[38:06] to tell you how to discipline your people. 干涉你怎么管理下属
[38:08] – Good. – But as far as I’m concerned, – 很好 – 但是我想
[38:10] this was a perfect example of our two departments 这是我们两个部门合作破案
[38:12] cooperating to solve a case. 的成功案例
[38:14] I’d much rather a few feathers get ruffled 比起被惹毛 我更不想失去
[38:15] than lose our initiative. 我们的工作能动性
[38:17] So do I cut Megan a lot of slack? 那么我为梅根破了很多例吗?
[38:18] Yes, because time after time, she’s earned it. 是的 因为她不断证明她是值得的
[38:21] And I have no intention of reining her in. 而且我没想过要约束她
[38:23] Now, Kate, 现在 凯特
[38:24] you are an aspiring politician. 你是个鼓舞人心的政治家了
[38:26] You know you should never take a position 你知道你不该把自己
[38:28] that you can’t walk back 弄得毫无退路
[38:30] when your supporters tell you to. 尤其不该不听你支持者的话
[38:33] You’re right. I should know better. 你是对的 我本该懂的
[38:35] So here’s another position I can’t walk back… 还有一个我没有退路的状况…
[38:38] you can keep your endorsement. 你走你的阳关道
[38:39] I’ll take my chances without it. 我走我的独木桥
[38:54] Hi. 嗨
[38:55] I got your message. What’s going on? 我收到你的短信 怎么了?
[38:58] I have some news for you about your husband. 我有些关于你丈夫的消息
[39:01] What news? 什么消息?
[39:03] What happened to him… 发生在他身上的事情…
[39:06] it’s not your fault. 不是你的错
[39:07] Oh, well, that’s very kind, but you… 你人真好 可是…
[39:10] No, I… I really mean it. 不 我是认真的
[39:11] It’s really not your fault. 真的不是你的错
[39:21] Your husband’s alive. 你丈夫还活着
[39:23] No, but… but… 不对 可是…
[39:24] Ruth… 茹丝…
[39:25] but they told me that… 可是他们跟我说…
[39:25] Don’t you want to know the truth? 你难道不想知道真相吗?
[39:52] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[39:54] Colin? 科林?
[39:55] Colin? 科林?
[39:57] You son of a bitch! 你个混蛋!
[39:59] You’re alive?! 你还活着?!
[40:01] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[40:02] You’re sorry?! 你抱歉?!
[40:04] Okay. Okay, okay, let’s go. 好了 可以了 我们走
[40:05] You’re sorry?! 你跟我抱歉?!
[40:06] Oh, my… 哦 我…
[40:09] Don’t, please. 别
[40:21] She’ll be okay, right? 她会好好的 对吧?
[40:23] Yeah, I think. 当然
[40:27] I mean, it’s better she finds out this way 我是说 总比她看到报纸头条
[40:28] than the front page of a newspaper. 才得知真相要好的多
[40:30] Mm-hmm. 这倒是
[40:32] Anyway, you’re the one I’m worried about. 你才是我要担心的人
[40:36] Me? Why me? 我? 为什么?
[40:38] The lab results from your father’s suicide note. 你父亲遗书检验结果从实验室出来了
[40:41] They come in tonight. 今天能拿到
[40:43] Good. 很好
[40:46] Megan… 梅根…
[40:49] you might not get the answer you want. 你可能得不到你想要的答案
[40:52] All I want is the truth. 我只想知道真相
[41:47] Here it is. 给你
[41:49] What’s it say? 怎么说?
[41:50] You want to sit down? 就不能让我先坐下?
[41:52] Tommy, what’s it say? 汤米 这上怎么说?
[41:55] Now don’t jump to conclusions. 先别急着下定论
[41:57] There could be a variety of explanations here. 可能存在很多解释
[42:01] Found a foreign fingerprint. 有发现陌生指纹
[42:03] It’s not my father’s, not my mother’s. 不是我爸的 不是我妈的
[42:06] Look, Megan, it’s a partial fingerprint. 听着 梅根 这不是片段指纹
[42:08] Could be one of your father’s patients, 可能是你爸的病人
[42:09] a cleaning lady, a friend paying a visit. 清洁工 串门的朋友
[42:11] It could be anybody. 任何人都有可能
[42:12] Oh, I know whose fingerprint it is. 我知道这指纹是谁的
[42:17] It’s my father’s killer. 杀了我爸的凶手
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme