Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Da. 是
[00:07] Da. Spasibo. 是 遵命
[00:41] 三小时前
[00:46] Dr. Murphy. 马尔菲医生
[00:47] Hi. So nice to see you. 嗨 很高兴见到你
[00:52] – Excuse me, gentlemen. – Oh, excuse me. – 抱歉 先生们 – 哦 失陪一下
[00:54] I have to, uh, cut this short. 我就… 截人之美了
[00:56] Pardon me, governor. 打扰了 州长
[00:58] I wanted to introduce Kate to the ambassador. 我想把凯特介绍给大使认识
[01:01] Ambassador Arnof, 阿尔诺夫大使
[01:02] Dr. Kate Murphy, our chief medical examiner. 凯特 马尔菲医生 我们的首席验尸官
[01:05] Dobryj vecer. 很荣幸见到你
[01:06] Medical examiner? 验尸官?
[01:09] Remind me to die in Philadelphia. 这倒提醒了我要在费城醉生梦死
[01:13] – Spasibo. – My pleasure. – 过奖 – 我的荣幸
[01:14] Enjoy your evening, gentlemen. 好好享受你们的夜晚 先生们
[01:16] Gentlemen. 先生们
[01:17] And I have now exhausted 我把自己仅知的
[01:18] the three phrases of Russian that I know. 三个俄语词都用光了
[01:20] You’re doing great. 你干的不错
[01:22] The governor loves you. 州长很中意你
[01:24] He told me 他跟我说
[01:24] you’re one of the hot “faces of Philadelphia” 你是他想推行”费城之容”的美女之一
[01:27] he wants to put forward in order to attract foreign investment, 这样他便可用来吸引外资了
[01:30] which is basically as good as an endorsement 这就代表了你国会的席位
[01:33] for your congressional seat. 已经基本敲定了
[01:35] And I can’t say I disagree with him. 我完全认同
[01:38] You look incredible tonight. 你今晚美极了
[01:42] Your wife is here, isn’t she? 你妻子不在这里吗?
[01:43] You know what? I’m gonna go powder my nose. 你知道么? 我得去补补妆
[01:45] – I’ll be back in a minute. – Mm. – 我等下回来 – 恩
[01:58] Vodka lime, please. 莱姆伏特加 谢谢
[02:03] Well, there is vodka 好吧 这里有瓶伏特加
[02:07] and there is vodka. 还有个大美人
[02:10] This is the latter. 给大美人
[02:18] Mmm. 恩
[02:21] Wow. 哇
[02:22] Mm. It’s honey vodka from Ukraine. 恩 这是来自乌克兰的蜂蜜伏特加
[02:25] – Another. – Oh, I shouldn’t. – 再来一杯 – 哦 我不该再喝了
[02:27] Ah, Hemingway said, “an intelligent man” 哈 海明威说”智者”
[02:28] “must be drunk to spend time with fools.” “若和愚者浪费时间 定是醉了”
[02:31] This room is full of fools. 这一屋子都是傻瓜
[02:34] Why is it that bartenders are always Hemingway fans? 为何酒保总是海明威的粉丝呢?
[02:37] Ah, I’m not a fan. 哈 我不是粉丝
[02:38] – Mm. – And I’m not a bartender. – 嗯 – 而且我也不是酒保
[02:41] Who are you then? 那你是谁?
[02:43] Sergei. 谢尔盖
[02:46] Kate. 凯特
[02:47] Please. 请
[02:51] So what do you do? 所以你是做什么的?
[02:52] I am attached to the Ukrainian attache. 我附属乌克兰大使随员
[02:56] Mysterious. 真神秘
[02:58] Let me guess. Ex-military? 让我猜猜 当过兵?
[03:00] I was a military brat. I grew up around guys like you. 我曾是童子军 和你这样的人一起长大
[03:03] Well, probably not just like me. 也许没有像我这么英明神武吧
[03:07] You move around a lot as a child, yes? 你小时候经常搬家 是么?
[03:09] Italy, Japan, two years in Berlin. 意大利 日本 在柏林呆了两年
[03:12] Berlin. We probably grew up 柏林啊 我们可能隔着
[03:14] on opposite sides of the same wall. 柏林墙一起长大的呢
[03:17] To the walls coming down. 敬柏林墙终于被拆了
[03:20] She was a bit of a dark soul. 她有点坏女人的气质
[03:22] Her name’s Katya, like yours. 她叫凯蒂亚 就像你一样
[03:24] And were you in love? 你俩在恋爱?
[03:26] I was 17. What do you think? 我那时才17岁 你觉得呢?
[03:29] Mm. Where’d you get the scar? 你的疤哪儿来的?
[03:31] Which one? 哪个?
[03:33] This one. 这个
[04:35] Da. 是
[04:45] Da. Da. Spasibo. 是 是 遵命
[05:06] Mama. 妈妈
[05:40] Oh, my. What have we here? 哦 老天 看看这里
[05:43] Looks like a gothic painting of a penitent angel. 看着像哥特画风的忏悔天使
[05:46] Somebody clipped her wings. 有人折断了她的翅膀
[05:49] She’s got gunshot wounds to the upper and lower back. 她背部上下都有枪杀
[05:53] Rigor’s set in. 尸体已经僵硬
[05:55] She’s been dead at least eight hours. 她已经至少死亡八小时以上了
[05:57] There’s some kind of wound to the abdomen, 在下腹有伤痕
[05:59] but we won’t know for sure 但在回实验室化僵之前
[06:01] till we get back to the lab and break rigor. 我们不能确定
[06:03] She’s so young. 她还这么年轻
[06:05] Any I.D.? 能确定受害者身份吗?
[06:06] Uh, no, but she’s got a tattoo on her left arm. 呃 未知 但是她左臂有纹身
[06:09] Could tell us something. 也许会给我们一点线索
[06:10] Looks like Russian. 像是俄罗斯人
[06:12] There’s a large contingent of Russians a couple blocks away 越过几个街区 在贸易盛会那里
[06:14] at this trade gala. 有大帮的俄罗斯人
[06:15] Yeah. My boss is supposed to be there, 是啊 我家老大应该出席了
[06:19] shaking hands and kissing ass. 去握握手 拍拍马屁
[06:28] Oh, ho. 哦 哟
[06:34] Kate Murphy. 我是凯特 马尔菲
[06:37] What? 什么?
[06:39] Yeah. I’ll be there. 好的 我马上到
[06:41] Bye. 再见
[06:48] Hi. 嗨
[06:49] No. Stay. 不 留下来
[06:51] I can’t. That was work. 我不能 那是工作
[06:53] Ah. I see. 哈 我明白了
[06:56] Death does not take holidays, huh? 死神不放假 对吧?
[06:59] Sadly, no. 悲剧的是 没错
[07:01] Um… 呃
[07:02] Could you? 你能帮我拉一下吗?
[07:20] Um… 呃
[07:22] for the record, I don’t usually do this 郑重声明 我不是轻率的女人
[07:26] this fast 不会和人发展如此之快
[07:27] or at all. 或者其实不会和人发展
[07:31] Neither do I. 我也是
[07:33] You are definitely an exception to all my rules, Katya. 你让我打破常规了 凯蒂亚
[07:39] It’s all very “From Russia With Love,” 就像”007之俄罗斯之恋 “的剧情一样
[07:42] isn’t it? 不是吗?
[07:42] You know, maybe she was a spy 你知道吗 也许她是个间谍
[07:44] – and, uh, she was killed when her cover was blown. – Ethan. – 然后 她身份暴露于是被杀了 – 伊森
[07:47] Is that a bar code? 这是条形码吗?
[07:49] Oh, yeah. 哦 是的
[07:50] I’ll run that through biometrics, 我会去生物特征识别库查查
[07:52] see if anything pops up. 看看有没有相关线索
[07:53] Got a patterned abrasion here. 找到了一处挫伤印痕
[07:56] Mm. Looks like somebody snatched a chain 恩 像是有人想扯下她身上的锁链
[07:58] or some kind of necklace off of her. 或是项链
[08:01] – Any theories? – Oh. – 有猜想吗? – 哦
[08:02] Other than spy? 比间谍还靠谱的猜想?
[08:04] Mm, bound wrists, two neat bullet holes to the back… 恩 手腕被绑 后背弹痕干净利落
[08:07] it looks like a hit. 像是杀手的手笔
[08:08] Mm, that abdominal wound, 恩 那个腹部的伤痕
[08:09] from what I can tell, looks pretty brutal. 在我看来 挺严重的
[08:11] More like a crime of passion. 像是冲动犯罪的结果
[08:13] What’s that? 那是什么?
[08:14] Uh, this is, uh, a letter found sewn into the hem of her dress. 呃 这个是 缝在她裙内侧的信
[08:19] Maybe it names the killer. 也许上面有凶手的名字呢
[08:20] Let’s get a translator in here. 我们赶紧找个翻译过来
[08:22] Somebody who’s not squeamish, 找个大胆的过来
[08:23] who can also look at these tattoos for us. 顺便帮我们看看这纹身啥意思吧
[08:25] Maybe the courthouse has somebody. I’ll ask the D.A. 也许法院有这样的人 我去问问地方检察官
[08:30] No way. 不是吧
[08:31] The last thing you want is a courthouse translator. 去法院找翻译绝对是下下策
[08:34] What if that letter says, “hi. I’m the mistress” 要是信上写的是”嗨 我是俄罗斯大使”
[08:36] “to the Russian ambassador,” “的情妇”
[08:38] “and he likes to choke me during sex”? “他喜欢做爱的时候掐我?”
[08:40] The governor could kiss his trade bill good-bye. 州长的商业汇票就吹了
[08:42] Well, we certainly wouldn’t want catching a killer 好吧 我们完全不希望为找个凶手
[08:44] to get in the way of that, would we? 妨碍这等大事 是吧?
[08:45] Well, one of us has to keep his priorities in order. 我们之中总得有人维护此事的优先权
[08:48] Meaning? 意思是?
[08:49] Nice vanishing act last night. 昨晚的托词真不错
[08:52] Yeah. Sorry. I had a headache so I went home early. 是啊 对不起 我头疼所以早早回家了
[08:55] Sorry I can’t help with the translator. 抱歉 翻译这事我无能为力
[08:59] Just make sure whoever you use… 顺便提醒一句 不管你们找谁翻译
[09:01] should know a little something about discretion. 这人必须知道什么叫谨言慎行
[09:13] So we ran that bar code on her neck. 我们查了她脖子上的条形码
[09:16] It’s a mark some pimps use to brand their merchandise. 这是皮条客用来标记自家艺妓用的
[09:18] She’s a prostitute? 她是个妓女?
[09:20] As soon as I’m done breaking rigor, we can get started. 等我化僵后 我们就可以开始验尸了
[09:24] Sergei, this is Dr. Megan Hunt. 谢尔盖 这是梅根 亨特医生
[09:27] Detectives Tommy Sullivan and Adam Lucas. 汤米 沙利文和亚当 卢卡斯警探
[09:29] There is Sergei Damanov. 这是谢尔盖 当马诺夫
[09:31] He’s a attache with the Ukrainian consulate. 他是乌克兰领事馆的专员
[09:34] He’s agreed to help us with the translation. 他同意帮助我们来做翻译
[09:36] What can I do to help? 我能帮些什么?
[09:50] It’s not Russian. It’s Ukrainian. Uh, a poem. 这不是俄语 是乌克兰语 是一首诗
[09:53] “The sinner in me suffers well in chains.” 我内心的罪者 饱受镣铐折磨
[09:56] “But one caress eases this pain. I am used to it.” 消苦痛的抚摸 只有它常伴我
[09:59] “And for once, I feel loved,” 至少有这一次 我被爱意包裹
[10:01] “and I am home.” 从此不再漂泊
[10:05] I recognize this. 我听过这个
[10:07] It’s a female poet from the Russian revolution. 是俄国革命时期的一位女诗人写的
[10:09] It’s beautiful. 这首诗真美
[10:11] Poetry, languages. 诗歌 外语
[10:14] You’re quite the renaissance man, Sergei. 你可真是个文艺青年啊 谢尔盖
[10:17] Wherever did Kate find you? 凯特在哪遇到你的?
[10:19] We are new acquaintances. 我们刚认识不久
[10:22] You also know your way around a dead body. 你也挺熟悉如何面对一具尸体
[10:24] – You didn’t ask any questions. – Megan. – 你都没问这问那的 – 梅根
[10:26] No. That’s okay. 不 没事
[10:28] I was a soldier, 我以前是个军人
[10:29] and war teaches you to not ask what you do not need to know. 战争教会了我不要问那些不应该知道的事
[10:33] It’s never worked for me. 这对我可不管用
[10:35] We were hoping she mentions who her pimp was. 我们本来希望她会提到那个皮条客是谁
[10:40] Oh, no. This is from the girl to her mother, um, 哦 不 这是女孩对她母亲说的话
[10:44] begging for forgiveness, 祈求她的原谅
[10:46] wanting to come home. 想要回家
[10:47] She signs it “Oksana Svetlova.” 她签名是欧科莎娜 斯夫脱瓦
[10:50] I hope this helps. 我希望能有用
[10:51] Oh, yeah, it does. Thank you. 是的 有用 谢谢
[10:53] Oh. 哦
[10:56] Uh, please, my apologies. 我很抱歉
[10:57] Uh, I must go, 我得走了
[10:59] but I can come back to translate fully if you like. 但是如果需要 我可以回来把它翻译完
[11:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:06] Do you know who did this to her? 你们知道这是谁干的么?
[11:08] No, but we will. 不 不过早晚会的
[11:16] And this was a mixture of… 这是一些混合着…
[11:24] So what do we think of that guy? 大家觉得那家伙怎么样?
[11:25] – Spy. – Definitely spy. – 间谍 – 肯定是间谍
[11:27] Very handsome. 非常英俊
[11:28] – Really? – Pfft! Please. – 真的? – 得了吧
[11:31] Oh. Jealous, gentlemen? 哦 嫉妒了 先生们?
[11:33] Yeah. 是啊
[11:34] – No. – Note… – 没有 – 记下…
[11:36] curvilinear postmortem. 曲线尸体解剖
[11:38] Sharp-force trauma 尖锐性外伤
[11:40] extending just under the sternum 从胸骨下面起
[11:42] down the left side 沿着左侧
[11:44] to just above the pubic symphysis. 一直延伸到耻骨联合处上方
[11:48] Note… presence of placental parenchyma. 记下… 存在胎盘组织
[11:52] This girl was pregnant? 这女孩怀孕了?
[11:54] That cut is a crude C-section, 这个割伤是很粗暴的剖腹产
[11:57] and from the lack of tissue reaction, 而且从没有组织反应来看
[11:59] I’d say it’s postmortem. 我认为是死后发生的
[12:00] Okay, so someone shot her, waited for her to die, 好吧 是说有人枪杀了她 等着她死
[12:04] cut the baby out. Could this baby still be alive? 再把孩子挖出来 这孩子还能活吗?
[12:07] I’ll have Ethan check the hospitals. 我让伊森去医院找一找
[12:09] There’s a small window of time once the mother is dead 一旦母亲死了 只有一小段时间
[12:11] that the baby can survive in utero. 能供给子宫中的孩子活命
[12:13] The baby’s father could be the killer. 这孩子的父亲可能是凶手
[12:15] Trying to hide his identity by killing his own child. 杀了他自己的孩子来隐藏身份
[12:17] No baby, no D.N.A. evidence it’s his. 没有孩子 没有D.n.a. 证明就是他的
[12:20] Too bad he’s dead wrong. 很遗憾他完全错了
[12:21] The father of the baby is our killer? 孩子的父亲是凶手的话?
[12:24] I know how to I.D. him. 我知道怎么找出他来
[12:26] You want to do what now? 你现在又想干嘛了?
[12:28] Get the D.N.A. from the chorionic villi. 从绒膜绒毛里取出D.n.a.
[12:31] It’s fetal in origin. It’s like having the baby right here. 那是胎儿的起源 孩子就是在这儿形成的
[12:34] Then we just match it 然后我们只要把它
[12:35] to the father’s D.N.A. 与父亲的D.n.a.匹配一下就行了
[12:36] If this fool is crazy enough to kill a girl 如果这傻子疯狂到能杀了女孩
[12:38] and cut her baby out, 再把孩子挖出来
[12:39] you know this isn’t his first time at the show. 你就知道他之前肯定也出现过
[12:42] He’ll be in Codis. 他会被记录在联合Dna索引系统里的
[12:44] What’s Ethan doing? 伊森在干什么?
[12:46] Attempting to unravel the mystery that is Oksana 在尝试分析她胃里的东西
[12:49] via her stomach contents. 来解开欧科莎娜死亡之谜
[12:51] As far as last meals go, 就她的最后一餐来说
[12:52] it’s… it’s a weird one… 这… 这很奇怪…
[12:53] black caviar and French fries. 是黑鱼子酱和炸薯条
[12:56] Weird and good. 奇怪而且美味
[12:58] Maybe Sergei can come, 也许谢尔盖可以过来
[13:00] interpret this for us as well. 同样为我们解释一下这个
[13:04] Well, there is not much here. 好了 不是很多
[13:06] It’s a rough translation. 只是个粗略翻译
[13:12] I have often found 我经常发现
[13:14] that people who work in close proximity to death, 经常跟死亡打交道的人
[13:17] they have a more passionate take on life. 他们对待生活更加热情
[13:23] You are dangerous. 你可真危险
[13:26] No. No. No. I am honest. 不不 我是真诚
[13:28] I know time is short, 我知道时间短暂
[13:29] and when something extraordinary crosses your path, 当你突然遇到一些特别的事物时
[13:33] you must drink deep and enjoy the taste. 你必须沉浸于此 享受其中滋味
[13:37] Oh. I’m sorry. Are we interrupting? 哦 我很抱歉 打扰到你们了吗?
[13:39] – We have something for you. – What’s up? – 我们有些东西给你们看 – 怎么了?
[13:41] Got a match on the baby’s father… 匹配到了孩子的父亲…
[13:43] Arco Starkovich, Ukrainian-American. 阿克 斯塔克维奇 乌裔美国人
[13:45] Big in import-export business. 进出口贸易的巨头
[13:47] Tommy and I are heading over there right now. 我和汤米马上就赶过去
[13:48] I don’t suppose you’d want to go with us? 我猜你们不想跟我们一起去?
[13:51] Keep me from saying anything inappropriate? 我说了什么不恰当的话吗?
[13:53] – Nope. Thanks. – No? Sure? – 没有 谢了 – 没有吗? 你确定?
[13:55] Let me know what you find out. Better yet, text me. 让我知道事情进展 最好 给我短信
[13:57] – Okay? – Bye. – 好吗? – 回见
[14:01] Let’s get out of here. 我们离开这儿吧
[14:05] Arco Starkovich, a moment of your time, please. 阿克 斯塔克维奇 耽误您点时间 可以吗
[14:08] Camille, take mama to the car. 卡密士 带妈妈先上车
[14:10] What is this all about, Arco? 出什么事了 阿克?
[14:12] It’s okay, mama. Everything is fine. Go to the car. 没事的 妈妈 一切都好 去上车吧
[14:18] My wife and I were just going to celebrate my mother’s birthday. 我和妻子正准备庆祝我母亲的生日
[14:21] What’s this about? 有什么事?
[14:22] Your dead teenage girlfriend. 关于你死了的小女朋友
[14:25] Look, she’s not my girlfriend. 听着 她不是我女朋友
[14:26] I met her at a club about 我大约一年前在一个俱乐部里
[14:28] a year ago. Okay? 遇到她的 好吗?
[14:29] What club? 什么俱乐部?
[14:30] Club Tatyana. 泰亚娜俱乐部
[14:31] Tatyana? 泰亚娜?
[14:32] Tatyana caters to men from the Czech Republic. 泰亚娜只为捷克人服务
[14:34] How’d you meet a Ukrainian call girl there? 你是怎么在那儿遇到一个乌克兰电话女孩的?
[14:37] I was surprised to hear a Ukrainian accent. 我当时听到乌克兰口音很惊奇
[14:39] We started to talk. 我们就开始聊天
[14:40] I didn’t know she was a prostitute. 我不知道她是个妓女
[14:42] I think you did more than talk. 我觉得你们不止聊天了
[14:44] She was pregnant with your child. 她怀了你的孩子
[14:46] I don’t know anything about that. 这事我一点都不知情
[14:48] I, uh, broke up with her six, seven months ago. 我跟她分开有六七个月了
[14:50] Or maybe you did it last night, the hard way. 或者你是昨晚跟她分开的 永久性的分开
[14:52] Last night? No, it wasn’t me. 昨晚? 不 不是我干的
[14:55] I have an alibi, witnesses, 我有不在场证明 目击证人
[14:57] the Mayor of Philadelphia. 费城的市长
[14:59] Oh! You were at the trade gala. 哦 你也在商业晚会上
[15:02] Yes. I, my wife, my mother… 是啊 我 我妻子 我母亲…
[15:05] we sat right next to the mayor. 我们就坐在市长的旁边
[15:07] I made sure to stick with him all night for publicity. 为了公共宣传我保证要整晚都坐在他旁边
[15:11] What was that for? 那是在干什么?
[15:13] You want publicity? You’re gonna get publicity. 你想要公共宣传? 我就在帮你宣传啊
[15:15] That’s it. You can go. 没事了 你可以走了
[15:17] Tell mom I said Happy Birthday. 帮我跟你母亲说声生日快乐
[15:21] Did you buy that? 你相信那些话吗?
[15:23] Kate was at that gala, too. 凯特也在那个晚会上
[15:24] I’m sending her Arco’s picture, 我在发给她阿克的照片
[15:26] asking her to check with her P.R. contacts, 让她核对一下她的公共关系联系人
[15:29] confirm his alibi. 确认他的不在场证明
[15:30] Since when are you so big 你是从什么时候
[15:31] on keeping your boss in the loop? 开始这么看重你上司的意见了?
[15:33] Since I realized it was bugging the crap out of her. 从我意识到这会把她的秘密都抖搂出来开始
[15:35] Where to next? 接下来去哪?
[15:37] Well, Starkovich said 斯塔克维奇说他是
[15:37] that he met Oksana at Club Tatyana. 在泰亚娜俱乐部里遇见欧科莎娜的
[15:39] – I know Tatyana. – Really? – 我知道泰亚娜- 真的?
[15:41] Yeah. Let’s see if we can get a line 没错 看看我们是不是能找到点
[15:42] on who her pimp was. 关于她那个皮条客的信息
[15:49] The girl was pregnant by this man? 女孩是被这男人弄怀孕的?
[15:51] Yeah. 是的
[15:52] Starkovich. Who is he? 斯塔克维奇 他是谁?
[15:55] Some rich, well-connected businessman 一个有钱的名门商人
[15:57] who thinks he can get away with it. 以为自己可以逃脱惩罚
[16:00] The rich always get away with it, Katya, 有钱人总是会逃脱惩罚的 凯蒂亚
[16:02] unless someone richer doesn’t wish them to. 除非有更有钱的不想他逃脱
[16:08] So your people… 那么说你的人…
[16:10] they think that this Starkovich 他们认为是这个斯塔克维奇
[16:12] killed the girl? 杀的那女孩?
[16:13] Yeah, I shouldn’t really talk about anything more. 没错 我本该对此三缄其口的
[16:15] It’s still an open case. 这也不是什么
[16:19] That’s fine with me. 那对我而言没问题
[16:20] The last thing I wish to do is talk about work. 我现在就不想谈工作
[16:24] Mm? 为啥?
[16:27] Wish denied. 你没得选
[16:43] Da. Spasibo. 是 遵命
[16:44] Spasibo. 遵命
[16:48] Who was that? 是谁啊?
[16:52] The job. Sadly, I must be the one to… 工作上的事 很遗憾我得走了
[16:56] cut this evening short. 今晚不能尽兴了
[17:03] Adam! 亚当!
[17:05] You brought me a present. 你还带了礼物啊
[17:07] Tatyana, this is Megan. 泰亚娜这是梅根
[17:09] Megan, Tatyana. 梅根 这是泰亚娜
[17:11] Hello. It’s nice to meet you. 你好 很高兴认识你
[17:15] Hi. I’m Tommy. 嗨 我是汤米
[17:17] Uh, we were hoping we could talk. 我们能谈谈吗
[17:21] With pleasure. 乐意效劳
[17:31] Does this girl look familiar to you? 您见过这个女孩吗?
[17:36] I’ve never seen this girl, but this mark I have seen. 我是没见过这孩子 但这个标记我认识
[17:40] I hope I never see it again. 反正我再也不想看到这个标记了
[17:43] I don’t know who’s behind it, and I don’t want to. 我不知道谁是幕后黑手也不想知道
[17:46] My girls… 我的闺女们
[17:48] they have good life. 生活幸福
[17:49] They make good money. 收入颇丰
[17:51] Legal money. 完全合法
[17:53] They get nice clothes, apartment. 衣着光鲜 住处安定
[17:55] They meet a nice guy, maybe they get more. 若遇上好公子哥 前途无量
[17:57] But these Ukrainian girls… 但这些乌克兰女孩
[18:00] the branded ones… 贴了标签的那些
[18:02] are stolen girls. 是偷渡客
[18:04] What do you mean “stolen”? 什么叫偷渡客?
[18:06] Girls who get snatched from some village 就是那些从世界的另一头
[18:08] on the other side of the world and dragged here. 偷渡过来又被拐骗至此的女孩
[18:10] They are kept sometimes in cages. 他们有时候都笼中度日
[18:13] So we’re not talking about prostitution. 那这不就是逼良为娼吗
[18:15] – This is sex trafficking. – Yes. They suffer – 这是卖淫团伙 – 没错 她们遭受
[18:17] in ways you have never heard of, 非人待遇
[18:19] then thrown away if cause trouble. 出了事就弃之夭夭
[18:21] Trouble like getting pregnant? 比如说肚子被搞大了?
[18:23] How much? 多久的孕期?
[18:24] About eight and a half months. 八个半月
[18:25] Hmm. 这样啊
[18:26] No one will let girl get that pregnant in this business. 这么久的身孕不可能还干这行
[18:29] I’ll ask around. 还有问题要问
[18:30] If any of my girls seen your girl, I call you, yes? 要是我的人看见她我就联系你 行不?
[18:33] Uh, one thing. 不是这件事
[18:35] Her final meal was black caviar and French fries. 她最后一顿吃的是黑鱼子酱和薯条
[18:39] Any ideas? 有线索吗?
[18:41] Borscht Bob’s over in East Philly. 包瑞驰 鲍勃在费城东边
[18:43] He calls that meal the Sacred and the Profane. 他称那些食物是圣物
[18:49] Next time, come back without your friends. 下次别带朋友 单独来吧
[19:02] Hello? 你好
[19:03] Looks like we won’t be accusing 也许我们不能指控
[19:04] Arco Starkovich of murder. 阿克 斯塔克维奇的谋杀罪名了
[19:06] If these photos are anything to go by, 如果这些照片不是批出来的话
[19:07] it looks like he’s the mayor’s new best friend. 那就是他和市长新结挚友了
[19:09] Well, could he have slipped out, killed Oksana, 他就不可能溜出来杀害欧科莎娜
[19:11] and then rejoined the party? 再溜回宴会吗?
[19:13] Mm, be cutting it pretty close. 只能说时机把握得很准
[19:14] The killer would be covered in blood. 不然他会染上一身的血
[19:16] This guy doesn’t have a hair out of place. 但他连一根毛都没留在现场
[19:17] It’s fine. I already have new theory. 随便了 我也不打算在这上面纠结了
[19:20] Unfortunately, these girls are disposable. 很不幸 这些女孩都是肉体玩具
[19:22] What if a client, say Arco, 要是有客户 阿克说的
[19:24] complains about a girl, and the handler 投诉这个女孩 那老鸨会不会
[19:26] hires somebody to get rid of the problem? 雇个人把事情处理掉?
[19:31] Kate? Hello? 凯特? 还在不?
[19:34] Yeah, um, yeah, I heard you. 在啊 对 听得见
[19:36] You know what? It’s… it’s late. I’ll talk to you in the morning. 啥子? 这么晚了 明天早上再说吧
[19:55] – Hi. – I’ve been trying to call you all morning. – 嗨 – 我都找你一早上了
[19:58] I was working late. 我又熬夜工作了
[20:00] Hmm. 虚伪
[20:01] And exactly who is it that you work for? 那你到底是在给谁工作?
[20:05] I don’t want to lie to you. 我不想骗你
[20:06] You already did. 都骗过了还说这干啥
[20:12] Do you want to get that? 你想看这个吗?
[20:13] It might be your buddy Arco Starkovich. 这就是你的好基友阿克 斯塔克维奇
[20:14] What exactly am I being accused of? 那我到底犯了什么错?
[20:16] The man in this picture… the one that you pretended not to know… 这家伙 你假装不认识的这家伙
[20:19] is connected to the girl that you stood over in my morgue, 和你放在太平间里的那个女孩有牵连
[20:22] the girl who’s 16 and a sex slave 那孩子十六岁了居然是性奴
[20:25] and pregnant and dead. 怀着身孕 暴尸街头
[20:26] So I wanted to give you a chance to explain 我给你机会解释
[20:28] before I bring in the cops. 不然就给我进局子
[20:29] I can’t tell you who I work for. This is private. 我不能告诉你我的雇主 这是私人问题
[20:32] But this man… 但这个人
[20:34] I met this man first time at the gala. I don’t know him. 我在晚会上第一次见到他 我不认识他
[20:36] Hmm. Look pretty friendly for somebody you just met. 是啊 你对陌生人还真是当兄弟啊
[20:39] If someone had taken a photo of us the same night, 要是有人当晚拍了同样的照片
[20:41] – they could say the same thing. – Not good enough. – 他们也会这么说 – 这还说服不了我
[20:46] I’m not lying to you. 我没骗你
[20:48] In Ukraine, every other man, 在乌克兰 每个男人
[20:50] after two drinks, wants to be your best friend. 喝了两杯就是兄弟了
[20:52] Why do you think I was hiding in the back room when you met me? 你怎么会觉得我是在骗你呢?
[20:56] Okay. If you must go to the authorities, I understand, 好吧 如果你真的想求助于当局 我理解
[21:00] but please, let me take shower. 但是 让我洗个澡先
[21:02] Let me take you to lunch. I will tell you all about 带你吃个饭 我会和你一一道来
[21:04] my 5-minute conversation with Arco Starkovich. 我和他总共才五分钟的谈话内容
[21:09] Please. 拜托了
[21:16] Three hospitals had babies dropped off 三家医院
[21:18] on their doorsteps last night. 昨晚做了把人的孩子流掉了
[21:20] None of their D.N.A. matches Oksana’s. 没有一家有和她匹配的基因
[21:22] She’s a baby herself. 她自己还是个孩子呢
[21:23] Yeah. She’s barely older than Lacey. 是啊 她还没莱丝大呢
[21:26] She had to hide a letter to her mother 她在她的晚装的褶边里面
[21:28] in the hem of her nightgown. 藏了一封给她母亲的家书
[21:29] Her mother doesn’t even know she’s dead. 她的母亲还不知道她的死讯
[21:31] No luck in finding the parents? 还没找到父母?
[21:33] No. 没有
[21:34] So I was looking at the receipts 我看了昨晚
[21:35] for Borscht Bob last night, 包瑞驰 鲍勃的食谱
[21:37] and only one person ordered the Sacred and Profane. 只有一家要了那个圣物晚餐
[21:39] It was an address about a block away, 有关地址有疑问
[21:40] so I thought I’d take a look. 我就查了下
[21:42] Now the place is a dump. 但那个地方是垃圾场
[21:44] It’s the perfect place to hide 是个藏身
[21:45] if you’re on the run from your pimp/abductor. 躲避仇人的好去处
[21:47] Now I thought it was gonna be a rat’s nest, 现在估计都是老鼠窝了
[21:50] but look at this. 但看看这个
[21:52] Looks more like a love nest. 更像是个爱巢
[21:53] Yeah. That’s what I thought. But look. 是啊 我也是这么想的 但你再看看
[21:55] Triple lock on the bedroom door on the outside. 卧室的外侧三重锁
[21:57] There’s no phone and the windows were all nailed shut. 没有电话 窗子也封死了
[22:01] It’s not a love nest. It’s a prison. 这才不是什么爱巢 是个囚笼
[22:03] Somebody was keeping her inside, under lock and key. 有人把她关在里面 锁上了
[22:06] All right. Let’s go find out who’s paying rent. 好的 我们去看看谁是房客
[22:26] Hello? 喂?
[22:28] Sorry. Wrong number. 不好意思 打错了
[23:10] Did I hear the phone ring? 我是不是听见电话铃了?
[23:12] Uh, it… that was my cell phone. It was work. 是我手机 工作的事
[23:15] I have to go. 我得走了
[23:18] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[23:19] I’m fine. 我很好
[23:22] Are we okay? 咱俩还能继续吗?
[23:23] We’re fine. I’ll call you later. 随你 我再打给你吧
[23:25] Katya. 凯蒂亚
[23:47] Megan Hunt. 梅根 亨特
[23:49] It’s Tatyana. 我是泰亚娜
[23:51] I talked to some of my girls, and they have information. 我和我的丫头们谈过了 她们有线索
[23:55] If you want to hear it, 要听的话
[23:57] come alone. 单独过来
[24:34] Now tell her what you told me. 告诉她你跟我说的原话
[24:36] A man come to club, 一个家伙进了俱乐部
[24:38] uh, two weeks ago asking for girl with this mark. 两周前预定有这个标记的女孩
[24:42] We ask him how many girl he want with that mark. 我们问要多少
[24:45] We know at least, uh, two. 我们起码知道两个
[24:47] Was one of these girls Oksana? 其中一个是欧科莎娜吗?
[24:49] No, we do not know this Oksana. 不 我们不认识这个欧科莎娜
[24:52] Two different girls with mark. 但去的两个都有这个记号
[24:53] Mystery man says if we see any girl with mark, 那个神秘人说如果看到有记号的妹子
[24:55] give them his number. 就把他的号码给她们
[24:57] When I see marked girls two day later, 两天后我看到符合要求的
[24:59] I say, “there is handsome man looking for you.” 我就说 有个帅哥在找你
[25:01] “Will pay good money if you contact him.” 你只要联系他就能赚一笔
[25:03] Then I gave them one of his cards. 然后就把他的名片给她了
[25:07] This is his card? 就是这个?
[25:09] And they called that number? 她们打了这个电话吗?
[25:11] Yes. 是的
[25:12] Then I never saw them again. 然后就再没见过他们了
[25:15] Neither of them? 两个都没见过?
[25:18] Can you describe this man? 你能描述下这个人吗?
[25:20] Very handsome, tall, 英俊帅气 高个子
[25:23] Russian. 俄罗斯人
[25:24] No Ukrainian. 不 是乌克兰人
[25:26] Um, with a small scar right here. 这里还有小伤疤
[25:46] What are you doing here? 你来这干吗?
[25:47] Looking for you. 找你啊
[25:56] How did you get past the security guard? 你怎么过保安那关的?
[25:58] I did not see one. 我没见保安啊
[26:01] Looks like it is just the two of us. 看来就我们两个人了
[26:07] You look nervous. 你看上去很紧张
[26:09] Mm. Just a long day. 嗯 今天太忙了
[26:11] I bet. 我看也是
[26:13] So what are you doing here? 那你来这有事吗?
[26:15] I leave tomorrow. 我明天就走了
[26:16] I would like to ask you to dinner. 想邀你共进晚餐
[26:20] I would have called first, but… 我愿想先打电话的 可是
[26:23] you dropped this in my hotel room. 你把手机落在我房间了
[26:26] Hey, buddy. 嘿 老兄
[26:28] You didn’t sign in. 你没登记啊
[26:32] He okay, Dr. Murphy? 他没惹事吧 马尔菲医生?
[26:34] Yeah. 没有
[26:35] Yeah, he’s fine. Thank you. 不用管他了 谢谢你
[26:44] You know what? Um… 你看怎么着?
[26:46] Why don’t I meet you back at the hotel? 我去酒店找你怎么样?
[26:49] Give me an hour or so. 给我一小时
[26:50] I have some things to finish up here. 我把手头活忙完
[26:52] I’ll see you in an hour. 那就一小时后见咯
[27:02] 梅根 亨特
[27:05] Oh, my God. 噢 天啊
[27:07] Megan, I’ve never been so happy to hear your voice. 梅根 我真高兴能听到你的声音
[27:09] According to Tatyana, Sergei’s been here two weeks. 据泰亚娜所言 谢尔盖已经到这两周了
[27:13] Looking for Oksana. 来找欧科莎娜
[27:14] Yep. 没错
[27:15] He found her the night of the gala. 他在晚会上找到她了
[27:18] And killed her after spending the night with me. 跟我共度良宵之后 跑出去杀了她
[27:23] I know how to pick ’em, don’t I? 姐还真会挑男人啊
[27:25] You know, I haven’t even gone near a man in months, 我都一个月没亲近任何男人了
[27:29] and the first guy I like turns out to be a murderer. 喜欢上一个还是杀人犯
[27:33] – Maybe multiple murderer. – What? – 也许还是个连环杀人犯 – 什么?
[27:35] Sorry. Tatyana said that two other girls with the same mark 抱歉啦 泰亚娜说另外两个有标记的女孩
[27:38] have gone missing in the last two weeks. 也已经失踪两周了
[27:40] – They haven’t turned up here. – No, they wouldn’t. – 尸体还没送到这啊 – 不 看不到了
[27:41] Apparently, these people bury their secrets 显然 他们埋藏了秘密
[27:43] and bury them deep. 也埋尸匿迹了
[27:44] And if Sergei’s the enforcer for these sex traffickers, 要是谢尔盖就是逼良为娼的人
[27:47] then… 那么…
[27:49] Yeah. 是啊
[27:54] What am I gonna do? 我该怎么办?
[27:56] Okay, I’m flattered that I’m your go-to guy 好吧 你们能来向我求助
[27:58] for off-the-book advice, but do you realize 在下真是感激涕零啊 可是
[28:00] you completely screwed us on a key piece of evidence? 你知道你彻底毁了关键证据吗?
[28:03] So much for a sympathetic ear. 还真有同情心呢
[28:05] Megan, she went to the guy’s room, 梅根 她去了那人家
[28:06] took the shirt without a warrant. 没有搜查证就拿走衬衫
[28:08] It’s completely inadmissible. 这是不可接受的
[28:09] So she wasn’t thinking clearly. 她那时还顾得上想啊
[28:10] Her job is to think clearly. 她的职责就是要想
[28:13] Look, she should’ve come to us first. 她应该先找我们的
[28:15] This is a piece of evidence we could’ve nailed this guy with, 这是我们抓人的关键证据
[28:18] and now it’s off the table. 如今已经无效了
[28:22] What if I just put it back? 那要是我再放回去呢?
[28:24] What? 什么?
[28:25] What if I put the shirt back? 我要是把衣服放回去呢?
[28:33] It’s not a bad idea. 这倒可以
[28:35] I get a warrant. I call it in right now. 我拿到搜查证 我跟进
[28:37] Meanwhile, you go back to your room, you put the shirt back 与此同时 你回房间把衣服
[28:39] exactly where you found it, then you leave. 原样放回 然后离开
[28:42] We bust in, we collect the evidence legitimately, 我们闯入 合法收集证据
[28:45] Boris the butcher goes to jail. 屠夫包瑞思就进监狱喽
[28:47] What if the maniac already knows his shirt’s gone? 要是那个疯子知道他衬衣不见了呢?
[28:49] I told Kate to come to you for help, 我带凯特来找你帮忙
[28:51] not help in getting killed. No. No. 不是让她送命 不不
[28:53] You do not do this. Mnh-mnh. No. 你不许这么做 见鬼 不准
[28:56] With this mike, I’ll be able to hear everything, 带着麦克风 我就能听到一切动静
[28:59] so all you have to do is go to his room, 你要做的就是进入房间
[29:01] put the shirt back, 放回衣服
[29:03] and get the hell out. You got it? 赶紧出来 明白吗?
[29:05] Now if anything goes wrong, the code is “it’s getting late.” 要是遇到危险 就说”为时已晚”
[29:08] You say that, I come running. 你说这句 我就闯进来
[29:09] You’re not alone. I’m only two doors down. 你很安全 我就在你隔壁不远
[29:11] The warrant’s on the way. 搜查令快到手了
[29:13] Keep this in your purse. 把它放进你钱包
[29:16] You don’t have to do this. 你不必这样羊入虎口啊
[29:18] Yes, I do. 不 我必须去
[29:26] I’m heading up to his room now. 我正走向他房间
[29:31] Katya. 凯蒂亚
[29:35] Damn it. He’s in the lobby. What do I do? 该死 他在大厅 我怎么办?
[29:37] Hi. 嗨
[29:38] I thought I was meeting you upstairs. 我以为你在楼上等我呢
[29:41] I know what hard time we will have leaving the room. 可我们进了房间缠绵 出来就不容易了
[29:44] So perhaps we should have dinner first. 也许该先吃晚餐
[29:49] Hmm? 嗯?
[29:51] I’d rather have room service. 我还是想要客房服务
[29:54] This sounds like a good idea. 倒也是个好主意
[29:57] You look beautiful. 你真美
[29:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:02] Why don’t you see 你去拿杯
[30:03] if they can track down a bottle of that honey vodka? 蜂蜜伏特加怎么样?
[30:07] I will see if they have it. 我去问客服
[30:17] Hello. This is room 5-4-9. 你好 这是549房间
[30:21] Yes, I would like… 对 我想…
[30:31] Is there something else of mine you’d like to steal? 你还想偷走我的什么东西啊?
[30:35] Hmm? 嗯?
[30:37] It’s getting late. 为时已晚
[30:38] What? 什么?
[30:40] It’s getting late. 为时已晚
[30:58] As soon as he saw the wire, 他一看到耳麦
[30:59] he grabbed his keys and a gun and took off. 抓起枪和钥匙就跑了
[31:02] Adam, he’s on the run. Have them lock the hotel down. 亚当 他潜逃了 封锁酒店
[31:05] You okay? 你还好吗?
[31:06] Yeah. 还好
[31:08] God, I’m such an idiot. 天啊 我真是个白痴
[31:10] Don’t be so hard on yourself. 别自责
[31:11] You put the shirt back. We can use it as evidence. 你已经放回衣服了 我们可以用作证据了
[31:13] They’re shutting down the hotel. Looks like he’s gone. 正在封锁酒店 不过看来他跑了
[31:15] You okay? 你还好吗?
[31:22] Whoa. Whoa. I got something here. 哇 哇 我有新发现
[31:23] This guy’s definitely a hit man. 这家伙绝对是凶手
[31:24] This is a dossier on Oksana. 这是欧科莎娜的档案
[31:26] This look like a flight number to you? 你看看这是航班电话吗?
[31:27] Uh, let me check. 我查查
[31:30] – Are there any other victims mentioned in there? – None that I can see. – 还有提及其他受害人吗? – 没有
[31:33] Uh-huh. There’s an air 啊 乌克兰航空
[31:35] Ukraine flight nonstop to Kiev. 有一班直飞基辅(乌克兰首都)
[31:37] Departs Philly International in two hours. 两小时后飞离费城国际机场
[31:41] Go. I’m fine. Go. 快走 我没事 走
[31:47] Okay. Okay. Thank you. 好的 好的 谢谢你
[31:51] So nobody by the name of Sergei Damanov 没人用谢尔盖 当马诺夫
[31:53] has checked in yet. 这名字登记
[31:54] Suspect spotted at arrivals, 飞抵区有嫌疑人出现
[31:56] not departures. 不在起飞区
[31:57] Okay. Copy. 好的 收到
[32:02] Sergei Damanov. Freeze! 谢尔盖 当马诺夫 别动!
[32:06] Turn around. 转过身来
[32:08] Slowly. 慢点
[32:09] Slowly. 慢点
[32:16] Drop it, Sergei! 放下武器 谢尔盖!
[32:18] Drop the gun! Put it down! 放下枪 放下!
[32:21] Put it down on the ground. 把枪放在地上
[32:23] Sergei Damanov, you’re under arrest 谢尔盖 当马诺夫 你因谋杀
[32:24] for the murder of Oksana Svetlova. 欧科莎娜 斯夫脱瓦而被捕
[32:28] Has he said anything since they brought him in last night? 从他昨晚被抓来 没漏半点口风?
[32:32] So I did a little checking up on you. 我查了你的资料
[32:35] It turns out you’re a badass. 还真是混世魔王啊
[32:37] Spetsnaz, Ukrainian special forces, Spetsnaz 乌克兰特种部队
[32:39] you fought with the Russians in Afghanistan, 在阿富汗和俄国人并肩作战
[32:42] against the Russians in Chechnya. 在车臣反击俄国人
[32:44] In Croatia, you fought against the Serbs. Now look, 在克罗地亚 你跟塞尔维亚人短兵相接 现在
[32:46] I’m not that good at geography, 我地理不好
[32:48] but what this itinerary does tell me is 不过这路线我看着
[32:50] that you like to fight, you like to kill, 你就是个好战分子 杀人魔王
[32:52] and you like to get paid for it. 而且你还靠这赚钱嘛
[32:54] But what I can’t figure out is how do you go 可我不明白的是 你怎么
[32:55] from killing bad guys to carving up a pregnant girl 就从手刃恶贼转为暗巷攻击
[32:58] in a back alley? 怀孕少女了呢?
[33:02] Maybe you wanna tell us about the other missing girls? 你想谈谈其他失踪女孩吗?
[33:05] You know, the ones with the bar code, like Oksana’s. 你知道的 和欧科莎娜一样 有标记的姑娘
[33:08] Were you just passing the time with a few recreational kills 你是不是把杀人当消遣娱乐
[33:11] until you found the girl you really wanted? 用来寻找真命天女啊?
[33:13] Or did your employer hire you to kill them, too? 或者也是别人雇你去杀她们?
[33:15] Yeah. That brings up a good point. 对 这引出了很好的一点
[33:17] At the airport, you were in arrivals, 在机场 你在飞抵区
[33:18] not departures. 不是起飞区
[33:19] You were there to meet your employer, 你是去那见你雇主的吧
[33:21] weren’t you? 不是吗?
[33:22] Uh, Kate, I wouldn’t… 凯特 我不会…
[33:27] Yes, I would. 好吧 我会的
[33:28] You sliced up a pregnant girl 你把一个怀孕的女孩肚子剖开
[33:30] and left her to bleed out in an alley, 丢弃于巷子里流血而死
[33:32] and then you crawled into bed with me. 接着悄无声息地爬回到我的床
[33:34] So I just have a few questions, as you can probably imagine. 我有问题要问 你也该想得到
[33:37] Like what kind of person could do something 哪种人才会这么残忍这样做
[33:38] like that and why? 为什么要这样做?
[33:40] Tell me the truth. 跟我说实话
[33:42] Katya, I have told you all I can tell you. 凯蒂亚 能说的我都说了
[33:48] So why remove her baby and just leave her there? 那你为什么把孩子取出来 却她留在那?
[33:50] What… what did you do with the baby? 你对宝宝做了什么?
[33:51] Where are these other missing girls? 其他失踪的女孩都在哪?
[33:55] Mr. Damanov, you are free to go. 当马诺夫先生 你可以走了
[33:57] – Whoa. What? – Hey. You can’t do that. – 什么? – 嘿 你不能这样做
[33:59] There are six guys outside 外面有六位
[34:01] from the Ukrainian consulate. 乌克兰领事馆的人
[34:02] As a member of the consulate’s “technical adjunct staff,” 作为领事馆的技术辅助员
[34:07] Sergei has full diplomatic immunity. 谢尔盖享有充分的外教豁免权
[34:09] His limo is waiting for him downstairs 他的豪华轿车在外面
[34:11] to take him to the consulate. 等着载他去领事馆
[34:14] Speak to you in the hall? 去外面谈谈?
[34:25] What are you doing? 你在干吗?
[34:26] No. What are you doing? 不 是你在做什么?
[34:28] What part about being discreet didn’t you get? 叫你小心点 你不知道吗?
[34:31] The Ukrainian ambassador calls the governor 乌克兰大使给政府官员打电话
[34:33] and then the governor calls me. 然后政府官员再打给我
[34:35] That’s how I find out. 我这才知道发生什么了
[34:36] I meant to tell you. 我想告诉你的
[34:37] Really? When? 真的吗? 什么时候?
[34:38] Before or after you went to his hotel room? 你去他酒店房间之前还是之后?
[34:42] My God, I’ve endorsed you, Kate, 我的天 我挺你 凯特
[34:45] which means we’re joined at the hip. 也就是说我们得心系一条船上
[34:47] We don’t get to make mistakes like this. 我们不能犯这样的错误
[34:50] In one fell swoop, you’ve destroyed both of our careers. 你这一下子 把我俩的前途都毁了
[34:59] I did not mean to hurt you, Katya, 我没想伤害你 凯蒂亚
[35:02] but the truth is not mine to tell. 但是事实不该我来说
[35:11] Looks like your boyfriend just got away with murder. 看起来你男友跟谋杀案撇清关系了
[35:25] None of this adds up. 什么都说不通
[35:27] All right, if he’s had immunity all along, why did he run? 好 如果他有豁免权 那为什么他要逃跑?
[35:29] Because the police were chasing him? 因为警察在追他吗?
[35:31] Or maybe he’s not done with whatever he came here to do. 还是他来这的任务没完成
[35:36] Wait. 等等
[35:37] Look at these. Look what they all have in common. 看这 看她们有什么共同点
[35:42] A necklace. 项链
[35:43] She’s wearing it in every photo. 她在每张照片里都戴了
[35:44] – It’s like she never took it off. – Right. – 就像她从来不取下来一样 – 对
[35:47] But she wasn’t wearing it when we found her. 但是我们找到她时她没戴
[35:52] That abrasion on her neck. 她脖子上的擦痕
[35:53] What do you bet the links on this necklace match those marks? 你敢打赌这项链和那些标记有关联吗?
[35:57] That the killer snatched it off her neck? 凶手从她脖子上取走了?
[35:58] Yeah, we didn’t find anything like it in Sergei’s things. 嗯 我们没在谢尔盖那找到类似的物品
[36:00] Maybe he took it as a trophy to give it to his employer. 或许他把它当战利品给雇主了
[36:03] Proof that mission was accomplished. 证明他完成任务了
[36:05] We find this necklace, maybe we can find out 我们找到了这条项链 或许就可以找到
[36:07] who hired the international man of misery. 谁雇了这个神秘人
[36:09] I… I’ve seen this necklace before. 我看过这条项链
[36:12] Yeah. 对
[36:14] So have I. 我也是
[36:17] Where did you get that necklace? 你是从哪得到这项链的?
[36:20] Dr. Murphy noticed that you were wearing it 马尔菲医生注意到
[36:22] the night of the trade gala, 你在商务晚会上戴着它
[36:24] and I saw that you were wearing it 我在找你儿子那天
[36:26] the day we came to talk to your son. 也看到你戴着它
[36:28] Did he give it to you? 是他给你的吗?
[36:29] Why, yes. 怎么了 是的
[36:31] It was an early birthday present from Arco. 阿克之前送我的生日礼物
[36:37] Why? 怎么了?
[36:39] So we finally found out 我们终于找到
[36:41] who owned Oksana’s love nest/prison. 欧科莎娜的爱巢兼监狱是谁家的了
[36:44] Stark Star Enterprises… 闪耀明星公司
[36:46] it’s a company owned by a company that’s owned by you. 是一个你拥有的企业名下的公司
[36:49] They also own some warehouses down on the docks. 它们还拥有码头那几间仓库的所有权
[36:52] Oh, you’ll never guess what we 你永远也猜不到我们
[36:54] found inside warehouse 44. 在四十四号仓库里发现了什么
[37:03] you didn’t innocently meet her in some club, did you? 你不是在俱乐部认识她的 不是吗?
[37:07] You put Oksana to work. 你逼欧科莎娜去接客
[37:08] Only at first. 只是最开始这样
[37:10] Only at first, yeah? 只是最开始这样?
[37:11] Then you started dipping into the merchandise. 之后你就开始像货物样卖她们
[37:14] Oksana got pregnant, started making demands. 欧科莎娜怀孕了 开始提要求
[37:16] Then what? You had to get rid of her? 之后呢? 你得甩掉这个包袱?
[37:18] No. 不
[37:20] I loved Oksana. 我爱欧科莎娜
[37:22] I wanted her to have our baby. 我想让她生下我们的宝宝
[37:24] I was gonna leave my wife for her. 我之前打算为了她离婚
[37:26] You loved her? You locked her up in a cage. 你爱她? 你把他锁在牢笼里
[37:28] I only locked her up 我把她锁起来
[37:30] to keep her away from this horrible business. 是为了不让她牵涉在这可怕的生意中
[37:32] A business that you started. 你带头做的生意
[37:34] I didn’t start anything. 我没带头做任何生意
[37:35] I wasn’t even born when this business started. 这生意开始时我都没出生
[37:39] It’s my mother who brings them here. 是我妈妈把她们带到这
[37:42] My mother… 我妈妈
[37:47] is the one who killed Oksana. 才是杀害欧科莎娜的凶手
[37:52] My son broke the golden rule. 我儿子触犯了底线
[37:56] Don’t… touch… 不要碰
[37:58] the merchandise. 任何一个货物
[38:01] Do you have any idea what goes into 你们知道把这些女孩弄到这
[38:04] bringing these girls here? 要花多大的代价吗?
[38:06] Well, all that money and hard work went down 当欧科莎娜失踪
[38:09] the drain when Oksana went missing. 所有投入的金钱精力都付诸东流
[38:12] First I thought she had run off, 我起初是觉得她逃跑了
[38:14] but I soon found out my son had stashed her in a love nest. 后来我发现我儿子把她藏在一座爱巢里
[38:20] Unacceptable. 不可接受
[38:22] I can understand. 我知道
[38:24] Your son makes a big mess. 你儿子把一切都搞砸了
[38:25] You want to hire a big man to come in and clean it up. 你想雇一个狠角色把事情解决了
[38:29] Finds her, finishes her off, 找到她 杀了她
[38:31] and gives you a nice necklace as a souvenir. 把这条项链作为纪念品送给你
[38:33] Hire a man? 雇凶?
[38:35] When a woman wants something done right, she does it herself. 当一个女人想把事情解决掉 她会亲自动手
[38:43] I shot the girl 我开枪杀了那女孩
[38:45] and I left her and her bastard to die. 我把她和那杂种留在那等死
[38:49] I wear her necklace 我戴着她的项链
[38:50] as a warning to my son… 是想警告我儿子
[38:53] this is what happens when you mess with my business. 这就是你搞砸我生意的后果
[39:00] All right, then how the hell does Sergei fit into this? 那谢尔盖是怎么牵扯进来的?
[39:03] He’s got something to do with it. 他肯定做了什么
[39:05] Oksana’s blood was all over his shirt. 欧科莎娜的血就在他的衣服上
[39:08] 乌克兰驻费城使馆
[39:39] Oh, my God. 我的天
[40:04] They’re Oksana’s parents, aren’t they? 他们是欧科莎娜的父母 是吗?
[40:07] – And that’s her baby. – Yes. – 那是她的宝宝 – 对
[40:10] When Oksana was taken from the streets of Kiev, 当欧科莎娜在基辅的街上被拐走
[40:13] her family hired me to find her. 她家人就雇我去找她
[40:17] I followed her here. 我跟她到这
[40:18] She had been sold into prostitution. 她被逼着卖淫
[40:21] So I went to the underground clubs. 所以我去了地下俱乐部
[40:24] Like Tatyana’s. 就像泰亚娜那间一样
[40:25] Yes. I tell girls I meet, 是的 我告诉我见到的女孩
[40:27] “if you see her, you call me,” 如果你们看到她 就告诉我
[40:29] “and if you call me, I get you out of the life as well.” 如果你们告诉我了 我就把你们也赎回去
[40:33] And finally two girls… 最终有两名女孩
[40:38] they called. 打了电话
[40:39] Right after we were together? 就在我们一起那晚?
[40:40] Yeah. 嗯
[40:42] I immediately went to find her, but I was too late. 我立马就去找她 但是已经太晚了
[40:45] I tried to save her, but she died in my arms. 我试着救她 可她还是死在了我怀里
[40:49] She was pregnant. 她怀孕了
[40:50] This baby was alive. 那宝宝还活着
[40:52] So my job was not done. 所以我的任务没有完成
[40:55] Getting the baby to Oksana’s parents. 把宝宝带给欧科莎娜的父母
[40:57] As I said, this story was not mine to tell. 就像我说的 这故事不该由我来讲
[41:01] Not until I unite them. 要等他们重聚在一起
[41:09] I have extracted, uh, many bullets in my years, 我这些年从身上取过无数的子弹
[41:13] but little Katya… 但是小凯蒂亚
[41:19] this was my first delivery. 是我第一次接生
[41:24] You had quite a night. 难忘的一晚啊
[41:25] Yes, I did. 是的
[41:28] You called her Katya? 你叫她凯蒂亚?
[41:30] Two extraordinary females… 两个不平凡的女人
[41:34] they come into my life in one night. 在同一晚走进我的生活
[41:39] One should be named after the other. 其中一个应该跟着另一个的名字叫
[41:51] My Katya. 我的凯蒂亚
[41:57] This probably should be good-bye. 是时候说再见了
[42:00] Yeah. 嗯
[42:02] Probably. 也许吧
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme