Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “Body Of Proof”
[00:03] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[00:04] You will be working with a new homicide team. 将会有一组新的凶杀组的侦探和你搭档
[00:06] Try to start off on the right foot this time. 这次态度好点
[00:07] – Megan. – Tommy. – 梅根 – 汤米.
[00:09] You have five seconds to tell me what you’re doing here. 你有五秒钟内告诉我你怎么跑这来了
[00:11] There was an opening. I took it. 这有个空缺 我就来了
[00:12] Whatever you thought was gonna happen between us, 无论你以为我们之间会有什么故事发生
[00:14] it’s not. 都是不可能的
[00:18] They’re combat veterans. 他们都是老兵
[00:19] We’ve got a serial killer targeting veterans. 我们要面对的是一个针对老兵的连环杀手
[00:21] All five men had their spleens removed surgically. 所有的五个人的脾脏都被手术摘除了
[00:24] So you’re saying our killer’s a plastic surgeon. 这么说我们的凶手是个整形医生
[00:26] Do you work for Dr. Wallace? 你为沃雷斯医生工作吗?
[00:27] I’m his chief nurse. 我是他的护士长
[00:28] Yvonne, what’s going on? 伊万, 怎么回事?
[00:30] I just handed you a guy with means, motive, 我把一个有方法 有动机的嫌疑人交到你手上
[00:32] and you’re letting him go. 你居然要放他走
[00:34] Mr. Simmons, we know this guy’s targeting veterans. 西蒙先生, 我们知道这个凶手以老兵为目标
[00:35] You’re name is on a list. 你的名字就在其中
[00:37] Just put me in front of the son of a bitch. 让我来会会这个狗娘养的
[00:38] I’ll show you what a vet can do. 我让他尝尝老兵的利害
[00:40] Megan, I know where your killer is. 梅根, 我知道凶手在哪了
[00:42] This guy’s gonna bleed out if I don’t close him up. 如果我不给他缝合 他会失血而死的
[00:45] It’s Karl Simmons. 是卡尔 西蒙
[00:46] Don’t you dare die on me. 不准死在我手上
[00:48] It’s over, doc. 医生 都结束了
[00:48] You don’t understand. They made me do it. 你们不明白 是他们逼我这么做的
[00:49] I didn’t want to help them. I had to. 我不想帮他们的 我没办法
[00:52] The police got their man. 警察已经抓到罪犯
[00:54] You performed lifesaving emergency surgery. 你的手术拯救了一条生命
[00:56] What else could be happening? 还能出什么事?
[00:57] Their spleens were removed so something else 他们的脾脏被取出 就有东西
[00:59] could be put in their place. 会被放置进去
[01:01] There’s no way one person could run those machines 一个人是绝不可能操控这些仪器
[01:03] and perform surgery at the same time. 同时又进行手术
[01:05] For once in your life, don’t overthink this. 就这一次 别想那么多
[01:10] No! 不要啊
[01:13] You won’t feel a thing. 一点感觉也没有
[01:16] Who’s that? 这是谁?
[01:16] Dr. Wallace’s last victim. 沃雷斯医生的最后一个受害人
[01:17] No! 不!
[01:47] What the… 这他妈的是…
[01:54] A bomb? 炸弹?
[02:07] Hey, lacey. 嗨 莱丝
[02:09] Dr. Hunt? 亨特医生?
[02:14] Who is this? 你是哪位?
[02:15] You stuck your nose where it doesn’t belong. 你管了你不该管的闲事
[02:18] Now I have your daughter. 现在你女儿在我手上
[02:20] And you’re gonna do exactly what I say, 你现在要仔细的按我说的做
[02:21] or else she dies. 否则她死定了
[02:29] – Lacey. – Mom! – 莱丝 – 妈妈!
[02:30] Lacey, are you all right? Talk to me. 莱丝 你还好吗? 快告诉我
[02:31] I’m okay. 我没事
[02:32] I-I don’t know where I am. 我不知道这是哪里
[02:33] Enough. 够了
[02:34] Who are you? Why are you doing this? 你是谁? 为什么要这么做?
[02:38] I’m gonna ask you questions, 我有些问题要问你
[02:39] and you’re gonna tell me the truth. 你要实话实说
[02:40] Do you understand, yes or no? 听明白了 是还是不是
[02:42] Yes. 是
[02:44] You found what was implanted in the body. 你已经发现有东西被植入尸体
[02:47] Yes. 是的
[02:48] And you know why those men were killed? 你也知道这些人被杀的原因了?
[02:50] Please, my daughter. She… 求你了 我的女儿 她
[02:52] tell me, Dr. Hunt. 快说亨特医生
[02:53] The… the men, they… they were… 这 这些人 他们 他们是
[02:55] they were Guinea pigs to perfect implanting the bomb. 他们是试验品来完善炸弹植入技术
[03:00] Does anyone else know? 还有别人知道吗?
[03:01] No. No, it… it… it didn’t turn up on the X-rays. 没有 没有 X光透视下不会检测出来
[03:03] Th-that’s the point, isn’t it? 关键就在这 是吧?
[03:06] You’re gonna remove the device from the body. 你现在把这装置从尸体中取出来
[03:09] I’m sending a signal to deactivate it now. 我会发出信号使它失效
[03:15] Now you’re gonna bring it to me. 现在你要把它给我送过来
[03:19] Please, my daughter… my daughter… 求你了 我的女儿 我的女儿
[03:20] she has an insulin pump. 她有个胰岛素泵
[03:22] It needs to be refilled in a couple of hours. 两个小时后需要重新装药
[03:24] Sooner if she’s under stress. 如果压力太大 可能更快
[03:25] Well, do what I say, 那么 就照我的话去做
[03:27] and I’ll release her. 我就会放了她
[03:28] But if anyone finds out about me, she dies. 但是如果有其他人发现了 她就没命了
[03:31] Are we clear? 听明白了吗?
[03:33] Yes, but you need to realize, 是的 但是你要知道
[03:34] the police know that somebody else 警方已经汉子道还有其他人
[03:36] was helping Dr. Wallace with the operation. 在帮沃雷斯医生做手术
[03:39] And how do they know that, 他们怎么知道的
[03:40] because you told them? 因为你告诉他们了
[03:42] I… 我
[03:44] How unfortunate. 真不幸啊
[03:46] No, wait. Please. No, stop. 不 等一下 求你了 不 停下
[03:49] You okay? 你没事吧?
[03:52] What’s going on, Megan? 怎么了 梅根?
[03:54] Just… it’s personal. 只是 私事
[03:58] Are you sure you’re not taking on too much too fast? 你确定不是因为时间太短工作太多?
[04:01] Just get out. 给我出去
[04:02] Leave me alone. 别来烦我
[04:03] Mind your own business. 别管闲事
[04:05] Go. 走啊
[04:15] Early this morning, 今日清晨
[04:17] Philadelphia police launched a daring raid 费城警方发动了一次英勇的突袭
[04:19] to apprehend Dr. Harvey Wallace, 逮捕哈维 沃雷斯
[04:21] a man suspected of at least six serial murders. 他是六起系列谋杀案的嫌疑人
[04:25] Wallace was killed in the operation, 沃雷斯 在突袭中被击毙
[04:27] but police managed to save the life of his next victim, 但是警方成功解救了他的下个受害人
[04:30] army staff sergeant Karl Simmons, 陆军上士卡尔 西蒙
[04:33] a veteran of the war in Afghanistan. 曾经在阿富汗服役的老兵
[04:35] Kate Murphy. 凯特 马尔费.
[04:37] I just had an unpleasant phone call from the FBI 联邦调查局刚刚给我打了个电话 火气不小
[04:40] about the Wallace case. 是关于沃雷斯的案子
[04:42] What’s the problem, that we solved it without ’em? 有什么问题 因为我们没用他们自己破了案?
[04:44] They feel like we’ve 他们觉得我们
[04:45] shut them out of the investigation, 把他们排除在调查之外
[04:50] – Okay. – My point is – 好吧 – 我想说的是
[04:52] that we need to make sure we have all the loose ends tied up, 我们一定不能有一点纰漏
[04:54] for your sake. 也是为了你好
[04:55] My sake? 为了我?
[04:57] You took the victory lap on this, 你将成功归为己有
[04:58] gave your press conference. 你举行新闻发布会
[04:59] If this case blows up, 如果案子出了问题
[05:00] you’re the one who’s going to get hurt, 倒霉的会是你
[05:02] and neither of us wants that. 而这是我们谁也不想看到的
[05:04] I have to take this call. Keep me posted. 我要接个电话 有消息通知我
[05:10] Did Megan finish the autopsy on Wallace’s last victim? 沃雷斯最后一个受害人的尸检梅根做完了吗?
[05:11] No, and she’s out of her mind. 没有 她脑子进水了
[05:13] Ripped my head off when I looked in. 我刚看了一眼就要撕了我似的
[05:15] Something’s up with her. 她有些不对劲
[05:24] What? 怎么?
[05:26] When do you think you’ll be done with your autopsy? 你看什么时候能做完尸检?
[05:29] Depends on how many people barge in and disturb me. 那得看有多少人出出进进来烦我
[05:31] I know you had some concerns about the Wallace case. 我知道你对沃雷斯的案子还有些疑虑
[05:34] I just want to make sure I didn’t unfairly dismiss them. 我只想来确保我没有错误的忽视他们
[05:38] You weren’t. We’re fine. 你没有 我们没事
[05:40] So what about your theory that 那你关于沃雷斯受害人体内
[05:42] Wallace was implanting something into the victims? 被植入了别的东西的想法呢?
[05:44] It’s a theory. 只是个想法
[05:45] So you have another explanation for the surgical mesh 那你对在尸体内发现的医用网布
[05:47] you found in the bodies? 又有了新的解释?
[05:49] My explanation is that Wallace was insane, 我的解释是沃雷斯是个疯子
[05:51] and we can’t begin to understand why he did what he did. 我们无法理解他为什么这样做
[05:56] What? 怎么?
[05:58] I have never known you 我从来不知道
[05:59] to turn your back on an unanswered question, 你会对一个未解的谜题视而不见的人
[06:01] ever. 从来都不
[06:01] Maybe I’m learning from you. 也许我在向你学习
[06:05] – Excuse me? – Couple of hours ago, – 不好意思 – 几个小时前
[06:06] all you cared about was your press conference, 你所关心的只是新闻发布会
[06:08] and now all of a sudden, you’re worried about doing your job? 现在突然 你又开始关心工作了?
[06:10] What happened? 怎么回事?
[06:11] Did somebody tell you you should cover your ass? 有人告诉你应该把自己的屁股擦干净吗?
[06:13] – I resent that. – Good. – 这句话很难听 – 我知道
[06:31] Dr. Murphy. 我是马尔费医生
[06:33] Yes. 是的
[06:36] Okay, where? 好的 在哪?
[06:38] All right. I’ll send a team right out. 没问题 我马上派一组人过去
[06:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:42] Police are calling for an M.E. 警察那边需要验尸官
[06:43] Homicide in Greenbury park. 格林博瑞公园有个谋杀案
[06:45] Take Ethan. I’ll handle the autopsy from here. 把伊森带上 这边的验尸工作我来处理
[06:47] That’s my case. 那是我的案子
[06:48] Not anymore. I need to make sure it’s done right. 不再是了 我得保证这案子能正确的处理
[07:03] This one’s rough. 这个可不太好受
[07:05] Victim’s just a kid… 15, 16 years old, 受害者是个孩子…十五或者十六岁
[07:08] a Caucasian female. 白种女性
[07:12] Do exactly what I say 按我说的去做
[07:13] or else she dies. 否则她就会死
[07:16] You got a name? 知道名字吗?
[07:19] We’re waiting for you to examine the body. 我们这不等你验尸呢嘛
[07:46] You okay? 你没事吧?
[07:50] Turn her over. 把她翻过来
[07:51] But I haven’t done the G.S.R. kit. 但我还没做皮肤电反应测试
[07:53] Just do it. 照我说的做
[08:05] Makes you hope there’s a special place in hell 能做出这种事的人
[08:07] for somebody who could do this. 真该下十八层地狱
[08:11] Wait a second. 等一下
[08:13] I’ve seen her before. 我以前见过她
[08:14] She’s in a picture in Dr. Wallace’s office. 在沃雷斯医生办公室里的一张照片上
[08:17] This his daughter? 是他的女儿?
[08:18] Yeah. Alyssa Wallace. 是的 阿丽萨 沃雷斯
[08:20] Detective Sullivan, 沙利文警探
[08:21] they found tire tracks further back. 他们在后面较远处发现了轮胎痕迹
[08:24] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[08:25] I’ll call the commissioner. 我会禀告局长的
[08:27] This kid’s impressed with everything he does. 这孩子做什么都大惊小怪的
[08:39] You are sick. She was a child. 你个变态 她还是个孩子
[08:42] I see you found Dr. Wallace’s daughter. 我看出来你发现沃雷斯医生的女儿了
[08:45] That was for your benefit, 这对你有好处
[08:46] so you know I’m serious. 这样你才知道我是认真的
[08:48] Do you have the device? 你拿到那个装置了吗?
[08:50] Yes. 是的
[08:51] There’s a parking structure at McKinnon and Third. 在麦金农和第三大道处有个停车场建筑
[08:54] Go to the top floor. You’ll get further instructions then. 到顶层去 会接到下一步指示
[08:56] No. I can’t do it now. I need more time. 不行 我现在没法过去 我需要些时间
[08:58] Not acceptable. 不可以
[08:59] Well, you shouldn’t have killed her then. 那你就不应该杀了这孩子
[09:00] If I leave now, people are gonna get suspicious. 如果我现在离开 所有人都会怀疑我的
[09:02] I can do it by 8:00. 八点我过去
[09:03] Be there at 7:00. 七点到那里
[09:24] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这样做?
[09:29] For my husband. 为了我丈夫
[09:31] What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
[09:33] There was never anyone else for me. 再无他人能让我这样
[09:35] He was the love of my life since the day we met. 自从我们相遇 他就是我生命中的真爱
[09:39] He served his country… three tours in Afghanistan. 他为国家服役…去了阿富汗三次
[09:42] He was a hero. 他是个英雄
[09:44] And then he came home. 后来他回家了
[09:47] And he needed help. 他需要帮助
[09:49] I don’t understand. 我没听懂
[09:52] He killed himself 他自杀了
[09:55] because no one gave a damn. 因为没有一个人在乎他
[09:58] So everything that we talked about, 因此所有我们曾经的憧憬
[10:00] our… our plans and having a family… 我们的计划 组建家庭…
[10:02] none of it was ever going to happen. 一切都不会发生了
[10:07] He lost his life. 他失去了他的妻子
[10:09] And I lost everything. 而我失去了所有
[10:13] But his sacrifice won’t be forgotten. 但是他的牺牲不会被遗忘
[10:16] Killing people isn’t going to bring your husband back. 杀人不会让你丈夫活过来的
[10:21] No. 没错
[10:23] It won’t. 不会的
[10:26] But it’s the only way anything ever gets done. 但这是做所有事情的唯一方法
[10:35] The liver’s still warm. 肝脏还是暖的
[10:37] She was likely killed in the last three hours… 她很可能是三小时前被杀的
[10:40] Which is after her father died. 就在他父亲死后
[10:43] No, there’s someone else involved in this. 不 还有他人涉足其中
[10:45] You are not going to repeat that to anyone, 这些话跟谁都不许说
[10:47] including the police. 包括那些警察
[10:48] Why? 为什么?
[10:50] I don’t have time to explain. 我没时间跟你解释
[10:52] Just tell me you’re gonna do it, Ethan. 跟我保证你会这么做就行 伊森
[10:54] Please, for me. 求你了 为了我
[10:56] Dr. Hunt… 亨特医生…
[10:57] So what do you got? 你们有什么发现?
[10:59] Looks like she was killed late last night. 看起来她像是昨天深夜被杀的
[11:02] Really? 真的吗?
[11:05] Yeah. 是的
[11:07] Uh, her father probably dumped her here 他父亲可能在你抓住他之前
[11:08] right before you caught up with him. 就把她丢弃在这里
[11:10] You think it was Wallace that killed her? 你认为是沃雷斯杀的她?
[11:12] It’s a likely scenario. 这很有可能
[11:14] Really? 真的吗?
[11:16] Because all Wallace’s victims were adult males, 沃雷斯所有的受害者可都是成年男子
[11:18] he never shot any of them, 他也从不枪杀他们
[11:19] and, uh, why kill his own daughter? 而且 他为什么要杀自己的女儿?
[11:21] Well, maybe he realized that we were zeroing in on him. 可能他意识到我们已经盯上他了
[11:25] But then what do I know? I’m just an M.E. 我怎么知道? 我只是个验尸官
[11:28] I’ll leave the deep thinking to you. 这些深层问题交给你们了
[11:32] Get her back A.S.A.P. 尽快把她带回去
[11:35] Talk to you later. 稍后再谈
[11:36] Is she always that emasculating? 她总是那么娇气吗?
[11:38] Yeah. 是的
[11:40] She’s never actually lied to me before, though. 不过 她可从没对我撒过谎
[11:44] Thank you. 谢谢你
[11:46] You gonna tell me what’s going on? 你要告诉我是怎么回事吗?
[11:47] What’s important is finding out 重要的是找出杀了这女孩
[11:49] who killed that girl and where. 的凶手和作案地点
[11:51] And you don’t think the best way to do that 可你不觉得最好
[11:53] – is with the help of the police? – Go back with the van. – 跟警察合作吗? – 你开车回去
[11:54] Make sure that you do the external exam. 保证要做一下外表检查
[11:56] Run blood for tox, get scrapings and trace, 做血液毒性检测 找些指甲屑和体痕
[11:59] and then do a sexual assault kit, stat. 再做下性侵犯检查 统计整理
[12:01] Wait. Where are you going? 等下 你去哪里?
[12:03] To talk to the only man alive 去和唯一接触过凶手的幸存者谈谈
[12:04] who might know who killed that girl. 他也许知道谁杀了这女孩
[12:08] Philadelphia Police undertook a daring raid 费城警察局今天早些时候在费城港
[12:10] at the port of Philadelphia earlier today, 进行了一次大胆突袭
[12:12] bringing to a close an intense 48-hour manhunt 完成了这个四十八小时紧张的追捕
[12:15] for a suspected killer of five local-area veterans… 追捕对象涉嫌杀害五名当地退伍军人…
[12:18] Mr. Simmons, I’m Dr. Hunt. 西蒙先生 我是亨特医生
[12:21] Hunt? You’re… 亨特? 你就是…
[12:22] you’re the one that saved my life last night? 就是昨晚救了我命的人?
[12:24] I-it wasn’t just me, and I’m not here for gratitude. 不只是我 而且我来这不是听感谢的
[12:26] I’m here for information. 我来这是咨询信息
[12:27] Okay. 好的
[12:28] It turns out that Dr. Wallace was not working alone. 沃雷斯医生被证实不是单独工作
[12:32] There was somebody else involved, 还有其他人也参与了
[12:33] somebody who was forcing him to operate on those victims. 某人强迫他为受害者进行手术
[12:35] I need to find this person. 我需要找到这个人
[12:38] Another life is at stake. 另一条生命还在危险中
[12:39] I’m sorry, ma’am, 我很抱歉 女士
[12:41] but if you’re asking me if I saw anyone, 但如果你是在问我是否看到谁了
[12:42] the answer’s no. 答案是没有
[12:44] Are you sure? 你确定吗?
[12:46] Please try to remember something, anything. 请试着回忆一下 任何事都行
[12:48] What about when you were abducted, 当你被劫持的时候
[12:50] uh, being prepped for surgery? 或者准备手术的过程中?
[12:52] Last thing I remember, 我记得的最后一件事
[12:53] someone was sticking a needle in me from behind. 就是有人在我后面用针戳我
[12:55] And the next thing, I-I was waking up here. 然后下一件事 我就在这醒来了
[12:58] Are you sure? 你确定吗?
[12:59] Anything, please. 任何事都好 帮帮忙
[13:01] I’ll keep trying, I swear. 我会试着想的 我发誓
[13:04] A-and if there’s anything else I can do to repay you… 如果有其他的事我可以报答你的…
[13:08] No, just… 不用 只是…
[13:10] Keep this between us, please. 把这件事保密好了
[13:14] You have my word. 没有问题
[13:17] Tell me you found something. 告诉我你发现什么了
[13:18] Haven’t found 任何陌生
[13:20] any foreign D.N.A. yet, 基因也没找到
[13:21] but there is some cellulose trace 但是在阿丽萨的指甲缝
[13:22] under Alyssa’s fingernail. 里有些纤维素
[13:24] Cellulose? It could be anything 纤维素? 这种东西
[13:26] derived from plants, fabric, paper, building materials… 在植物 衣服布料 纸张 建材随处可见
[13:29] yeah, I know what it is. 我知道这个
[13:31] Can the lab narrow it down? 化验室能不能检测一下?
[13:32] They’re doing scanning electron micrographs. 他们正在做电微镜扫描
[13:34] It’s gonna take three hours. 三个小时后出成果
[13:35] That’s too late. 那就晚了
[13:37] For what? 什么晚了?
[13:38] Just go back to the body and find something. 你就滚回那具尸体旁边接着找吧
[13:42] Look, if you want me to ask Kate or Curtis to take a look… 好吧 如果你要我找柯蒂斯看上一眼的话
[13:44] – No. I want you to do it. Just do it. – 不要 我就要你找 你就找吧
[13:53] Tommy, I just… I was just, um, 汤米 我刚才 刚才在 你懂的
[13:56] checking in on Karl Simmons. 查查卡尔 西蒙的岗
[13:58] He’s still… feeling the anesthesia 他还是 那么麻木不仁
[14:00] so I wouldn’t interrogate him just yet. 所以我也不能逼问得太狠
[14:02] Mm. Actually, I came here to talk to you. 说实话 我是来找你聊聊的
[14:05] How’d you know I’d be here? 你怎么知道我在这?
[14:08] I followed you. 跟踪来的
[14:10] You followed me? 你跟踪我?
[14:12] First you move to Philadelphia, now you’re following… 你一开始搬到了费城 现在又跟踪我到
[14:14] what, you… that’s what a stalker does. 你一把年纪了还搞暗恋
[14:16] Megan, you can go on the offensive 梅根 你可以继续这样
[14:17] with anybody else… 跟谁都是冲冲的
[14:18] this is just not gonna work. 你来这套没用
[14:19] I’m here because you lied to me. 我来是因为你说谎
[14:25] Look, I’ve been a cop for 20 years. 我干警察这行都二十年了
[14:27] I could tell that girl died recently. 我敢说那孩子是不久才遇害的
[14:28] There’s no way her father killed her. 他父亲根本不可能杀她
[14:31] What, you’re a doctor now? 什么 你以为你是法医?
[14:32] Time of death is caused by many factors… 死亡时间是诸多因素共同作用
[14:34] Megan, stop it, all right? 梅根 休要无理取闹 行不?
[14:35] Of which you know nothing about! 你根本什么都不知道!
[14:36] Megan, shut up! 梅根 别说了!
[14:37] I heard you talking to Karl Simmons. 我听见你谈到卡尔 西蒙
[14:39] I heard you on the phone. 我也听到你打电话了
[14:40] You know there’s another killer out there. 你知道凶手另有他人
[14:42] Now you gotta tell me the truth, ’cause though I probably got 现在你最好和我说实话 因为我可能是
[14:44] more patience for you than any other man in the world, 全世界对你最有耐心的男人了
[14:45] right now I’m running out of it. 而现在我耐心也快消耗完了
[14:48] Do not touch me! 别碰我!
[14:51] Megan, talk to me. 梅根 说实话
[14:52] Don’t make me take this upstairs. 别逼我把事情反映给上头
[14:58] You do that, 你要是闹大
[15:00] they kill my daughter. 我女儿就死定了
[15:02] What? 什么?
[15:05] Can you just walk away? 你不能不插手吗?
[15:06] Please, for my sake, just leave it alone. 求你了 给我个面子 别管这事了
[15:12] I can’t. 我不能不管
[15:25] Whoever is behind this forced Wallace 这次事件的幕后主使强迫沃雷斯
[15:28] to implant the bomb in the the six victims 将炸弹植入六个受害者体内
[15:30] by kidnapping his daughter, 筹码就是他的女儿
[15:33] just like they took Lacey. 我女儿莱丝也重蹈覆辙了
[15:34] Almost no metal. 几乎不含金属
[15:37] It’s not gonna show up on a strip search. 全线排查的时候什么都看不出来
[15:39] You almost gotta assume 你差点以为这是
[15:41] this is about getting through airport security. 要送到机场安检的东西
[15:42] They want to blow up a plane. Yeah. 他们想炸掉飞机 没错
[15:43] And if I don’t give it back to them, 我要是不把这玩意还给他们
[15:45] they kill my daughter. 我女儿就死定了
[15:46] If I do… 我要是真的还了
[15:47] God knows how many people they’re gonna kill. 那将会伤亡惨重
[15:49] What were you going to do? 那你该怎么做呢?
[15:53] I’ve been trying to find the killer… 我一直在寻找真凶
[15:55] So I don’t have to answer that question. 想避开这个问题
[15:57] That’s always been your problem. 你老是这样
[16:00] What is? 老是怎样?
[16:01] Thinking you can do everything on your own. 事无大小一手包揽
[16:03] I didn’t have a choice. 我别无选择
[16:05] Well, you do now. 你现在有的选
[16:06] I’m not gonna let whoever’s behind this 我不会让那些想炸死一飞机
[16:08] blow up a planeload of people, 的家伙得逞
[16:09] but I’m not gonna let ’em do anything 但我也不会让你女儿
[16:11] to your daughter, either. 身处险境而不顾
[16:15] How? 那你还能怎样?
[16:17] No, I should be done about 8:00. 我大概八点下班
[16:20] Yeah, so I was thinking, uh, maybe Sushi, 吃什么我正在想 要不去吃寿司吧
[16:23] uh, that club on 11th later. 那个俱乐部是十一号的事
[16:26] Yeah, listen… Hey. 是的 听着 你干啥
[16:28] Adam’s not gonna make it tonight. Maybe another time. 亚当今晚不能准时赴约了 下次你俩再聚吧
[16:29] Yo, this is not a joke… you think that was funny? 嘿 他说着玩的 你以为这是闹着玩的吗?
[16:31] Hello. Hello. Hel… 听我解释
[16:33] Do you know who you just hung up on? 你以为你挂的是谁的电话?
[16:34] A lingerie model. That’s right, a lingerie model. 是个内衣模特啊 混蛋 内衣模特啊
[16:36] This is her last night in town 这是她在去
[16:38] before she moves to Rio to teach a class in pole dancing. 里奥教游泳班之前呆在镇上最后一天
[16:42] I need your help. 我需要你帮忙
[16:45] Okay. 好吧
[17:08] Whoa. What is that? 我去 这是啥?
[17:10] It’s a bomb. Any luck? 是炸弹 有什么发现?
[17:11] There’s two different liquids in separate chambers 两个储物袋里两种液体
[17:14] which explode when mixed. 一旦混合就会爆炸
[17:16] I’m betting this cloudy solution here 我敢打赌这模糊影像
[17:18] contains the potassium-rich compound 是富含钾的混合物
[17:20] which we found in all of our victims’ blood work. 我们在所有受害者血液采样里都发现过
[17:22] I’m diluting it out with saline. 我正在用盐溶液稀释它
[17:25] It should keep it from ever detonating. 这样不就不会炸了
[17:28] Uh, wait. You’re… you’re serious? 等下 你是认真的吗?
[17:30] That’s actually a bomb? 那玩意真的是炸弹?
[17:31] I need you to put a team together right away… 我要你马上组织人手
[17:34] cops we can trust, work off book, no questions asked. 警察要能信得过的 不许记录在案 没问题的
[17:37] For what? 要他们干啥?
[17:38] We’re gonna follow Megan to a rendezvous where she’s 我们要尾随梅根去和
[17:40] gonna meet the real killer of those six men. 连杀六人的凶手碰头
[17:42] We can’t get too close 我们不能暴露目标
[17:43] or they’re going to kill Megan’s daughter. 不然他们就会杀了梅根的女儿
[17:46] What? 什么?
[17:47] We can’t let ’em get too far away 我们也不能跟丢了他们
[17:49] ’cause they have plans to blow up a plane. 因为他们计划炸飞机
[17:51] Uh… 这下玩脱了
[17:52] Make the calls. 打电话叫人
[17:54] I’ll fill you in on the details once we’re on the move. 我们行动的时候再细说
[17:56] Can you trust him? 你信得过他吗?
[17:57] Well, every idea he has is a stroke of genius, 他的想法总是出人意料
[17:59] he doesn’t know when to shut up, 说话口无遮拦
[18:01] and in general, he’s a huge pain in the ass, 总体来说是个蛋疼的混蛋
[18:03] but he’s my partner. 但他是我的搭档
[18:04] You didn’t answer the question. 你没回答我的问题
[18:07] I trust him with my life. 我用性命给他担保
[18:15] All right. 好吧
[18:17] Now this is our best and only chance at getting Lacey back 这是 我们最好也是唯一的机会 救回莱丝
[18:20] and netting the suspects, 抓获嫌犯就在一念间
[18:21] but there’s a lot that could go wrong here 可是你和你女儿也可能
[18:23] for you and your daughter. 遭遇不测啊
[18:25] I mean, you’re basically… 我是说 你根本就是…
[18:27] Risking your life on the word of a murderer 用你的生命在赌凶手一句话啊
[18:29] that they’ll give her back. 就因为他们说会放了你女儿
[18:30] For all we know, Lacey could still be… 我们目前知道 莱丝可能还…
[18:31] she’s alive, Tommy. I know she is. 她活着 汤米 我知道她活着
[18:54] There’s no change here. Status? 没有丝毫改变 位置?
[18:57] Quad one, no change. 一组 无变化
[18:58] Quad two, nothing here. 二组 无情况
[19:00] Quad three, same. 三组 同上
[19:02] Quad four, same. 四组 同上
[19:04] All right. Remember it’s critical you stay out of sight. 好的 记住你走出视线有风险
[19:09] You know I’m here for you, right? 我在这陪你 知道吗?
[19:11] Uh-huh. 嗯嗯
[19:13] I just want to make sure you realize what could happen. 我只想确认下你知道可能会发生什么
[19:18] If we lose the suspect, 如果我们丢掉嫌疑人
[19:20] they blow up a plane, 他们炸了飞机
[19:22] you and I will face criminal charges. 你我就要吃官司
[19:24] Yeah, that sounds about right. 说的没错
[19:26] No, my point is, 不 我是想说
[19:27] you’re really going out on a limb for this woman. 你真的为这女人豁出性命了
[19:31] So is she or isn’t she why you moved to Philly? 她真的不是你搬来费城的原因吗?
[19:33] I-I’m thinking maybe I deserve an answer, 我想该对我有个解释了吧
[19:36] you know, considering the circumstances. 鉴于这种情况
[19:44] 往里直走
[19:49] She’s moving. 她移动了
[19:50] All right. 好的
[19:52] It looks like the suspect made contact. 看起来应该是嫌疑犯打电话来了
[19:53] Dr. Hunt is moving into the structure. 亨特医生正在向那栋建筑物走去
[20:00] She’s moving out of sight. 她快走出我们的视线之外了
[20:02] No, I got her. 没有 我还能看到她
[20:04] She’s in the stairwell. 她现在在楼梯间那儿
[20:57] 继续走
[21:03] Got her. 看到她了
[21:04] All right. 很好
[21:12] It looks like we’re on. 我们被挡住了
[21:13] White late-model van, tinted windows. 白色新型厢式货车 染色隔热车窗
[21:15] I’m trying to get a plate. 我正在试着找到她的位置
[21:21] Can you see her? 能看到她吗?
[21:22] No. 不能
[21:29] – Karl. – Dr. Hunt. – 卡尔 – 亨特医生
[21:32] Ah! 哦!
[21:47] Come on. 快点
[22:16] Where’s Dr. Hunt? 亨特医生在哪儿?
[22:19] I-I don’t… I don’t know. Why? 我…我不知道 怎么了?
[22:22] Because she knew I wanted to be updated 因为她要向我报告沃雷斯这件案子的进展情况
[22:23] on any developments in the Wallace case. 我相信她知道的
[22:25] So why didn’t she or… 为什么她没有…
[22:27] For that matter, you… Hmm. 而你也没有…
[22:29] Tell me that the girl you found this morning 报告今天早上你们发现的那个女孩
[22:30] was Wallace’s daughter? 就是沃雷斯的女儿?
[22:32] Y… you’d, uh, you have to take that up with Dr. Hunt. 这… 这你得跟亨特医生谈
[22:34] I’m just… I’m closing her up here, so… 我只是… 在这里帮她缝合 所以…
[22:36] This doesn’t make sense. 有点不对劲
[22:37] The time of death Dr. Hunt reported 亨特医生报告的死亡时间
[22:38] doesn’t match any of the labs. 跟后来在实验室中发现的不符
[22:39] What? No? Really? 什么? 不可能啊 真的吗?
[22:42] Yes, really, and don’t tell me you didn’t notice that. 是的 别告诉我你没注意
[22:44] All right, what is going on? 好了 到底发生了什么?
[22:46] And do not tell me to talk to Dr. Hunt. I am asking you. 别又让我去跟亨特医生谈 我现在在问你
[22:48] Okay, you’re putting me in a very awkward position here. 好吧 你现在让我处在一个非常尴尬的处境
[22:50] Okay? Really? You’re gonna be 是吗? 如果我不在你
[22:50] in a worse position 研究院职位申请上签字的话
[22:51] when I refuse to sign off on your fellowship. 你的处境应该会更尴尬吧
[22:54] Answer the question, Ethan. 快回答问题 伊森
[22:56] Now! 赶紧的!
[22:58] Wallace was working with someone else. 沃雷斯还跟其他人一起工作的
[22:59] That’s who killed the girl. 那个人就是杀了他女儿的人
[23:01] Dr. Hunt made me promise not to say anything. 亨特医生让我不要说出来
[23:02] I don’t know why. 我不知道为什么
[23:03] I don’t even know what the hell is going on. 也不知道他妈的究竟发生什么事了
[23:04] And I’m sorry I ever agreed to keep my mouth shut. 而我竟然答应了不说出来 很抱歉
[23:05] You know why? ‘Cause I’m not good at it. 知道为什么吗? 因为我就擅长这个
[23:06] Wait. 等等
[23:07] Wait. Why would she do that? What is she thinking? 等会儿 她为什么这么做 她到底在想什么?
[23:10] She didn’t tell me. 她没告诉我
[23:13] We’ll discuss your future later. 我们等会儿在讨论你的问题
[23:14] There is something we’re not seeing here. 这里肯定还有我们没发现的东西
[23:16] Give me everything 把你到现在发现的
[23:17] you’ve got on this girl… 关于这个女孩的一切都告诉我
[23:18] preliminary ballistics, trace, 初步的弹道分析 弹道轨迹
[23:19] tox, all of it. 毒素分析 所有的一切
[23:21] This is Megan hunt.Leave a message. 我是梅根 亨特 请留言
[23:43] We should probably fall further back. 我们不能跟这么近
[23:45] They could make us. 他们会发现的
[23:48] All right. 知道了
[23:50] Widen the lead a quarter mile. 把距离放大四分之一英里
[24:04] Where’s my daughter? 我女儿在哪儿?
[24:07] Where is she? 她在哪儿?
[24:09] You’ll see her soon. 你等会儿就能见到她了
[24:10] Yvonne’s keeping her safe and sound. 伊万把她照顾得很好
[24:13] Yvonne? What… Wallace’s nurse? 伊万? 什么… 沃雷斯的护士?
[24:16] We met in a V.A. survivors group 我们在退役军人幸存者小组遇到的
[24:18] two years ago. 那还是在两年前
[24:20] Pretty much taken us all that time 这两年的时间足够我们
[24:21] to put this together. 策划好这一切了
[24:23] You forced Wallace 是你逼沃雷斯
[24:25] to put the… bomb in those men. 把炸弹放进那些受害者体内的
[24:28] God, it was a test run. 天哪 这只是个测试
[24:31] Yeah. 是啊
[24:33] For putting it in me. 最后是为了把炸弹放进我体内
[24:38] If you hadn’t saved me this morning, 如果你今天早上没有救我的话
[24:41] I’d have been on a 3:00 flight, 我就会在3点钟的飞机上了
[24:43] nothing left of me by now. 这世间再无我
[24:45] Or anybody else on that plane. 也再无飞机上的其他人
[24:49] How could you kill innocent people 在你自己经历过那些痛苦之后
[24:53] after what you’ve been through? 你怎么还能杀那些无辜的人呢?
[24:55] Ever since we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, 自从我们入侵伊拉克和阿富汗之后
[24:58] 6,000 soldiers have died in combat… 6000名士兵在战斗中…
[25:01] incredibly tragic, yes. 全部惨死之后 是的 我确实能这么做
[25:04] But over 6,000 veterans commit suicide each year… 每年有6000多名退伍军人自杀…
[25:08] men that I considered brothers, 那些我视作兄弟的人
[25:10] people that I loved. 那些我爱着的人们
[25:13] We were willing to give our lives for this country, 我们愿意为这个国家现出我们的生命
[25:15] but when we got back, it was, 但当我们回来的时候 等着我们的却是
[25:16] “the hell with you and your problems.” “你们这些人到底有什么问题”
[25:19] “Just shut up. Stop making noise.” “赶紧闭嘴吧 别再制造噪声了”
[25:22] Well, I’m gonna make noise. 我偏要制造出噪声
[25:23] I’m gonna make a noise that they can hear… 所有人都能听到的噪声
[25:26] A lot… 震天巨响
[25:29] For those lost men. 为了那些死去的人们
[25:31] Yeah? 什么?
[25:33] You just killed six vets. 可是你杀的六个人都是退伍军人啊
[25:35] Shells… 都只是躯壳而已…
[25:38] Like me, dead inside. 都跟我一样 已经心如死灰了
[25:39] I did ’em a favor. 我是在帮他们解脱
[25:41] Like you did Wallace’s daughter? 就像你对沃雷斯的女儿所做的一样吗?
[25:47] War is accepting 这一切都是因为战争
[25:49] that change requires desperate measures. 我们不得不采取残酷手段
[25:52] She was 14. 可她只有14岁
[25:53] It’s a shame that Yvonne had to do that, 伊万也不愿意这么做
[25:56] but once you go to that place, 但是一旦走出第一步之后
[25:57] once you take that first life… 一旦开始…
[26:02] Everything after is rote… 一切都已注定了
[26:10] Until it’s your own time. 直到一切结束
[26:20] All right. They’re slowing. 好了 他们减速了
[26:24] They’re turning off the main road. 他们正在转向主干道
[26:29] And they’re stopping. 现在他们停下来了
[26:31] They’re pulling into a one-story industrial building. 他们驶进了一栋一层的工厂厂房
[26:35] Okay, pull up everything you can on that location… 好 现在动用所有你们能用的资源进行定位
[26:37] city blueprints, points of entry, 城市蓝图 入口处
[26:40] opportunities for cover. 寻找可以包围的机会
[26:42] Start getting the team ready. 开始组队
[26:56] Where is she? 她在哪儿?
[26:58] She’s here. 在这儿
[27:12] Lacey! Are you okay? 莱丝! 你还好吗?
[27:14] Mom. I’m all right. 妈妈 我没事
[27:18] Did they hurt you? 他们有没有伤害你
[27:19] No. 没有
[27:20] She’s hyperglycemic. 她现在血糖过高
[27:23] I need that insulin. 我需要那支胰岛素
[27:25] How long has this been out? 已经这样多久了?
[27:27] A f… a few hours maybe. I don’t… I don’t know. 几个小时吧 我也不确定
[27:29] It’s in the bag. 在我的包里
[27:30] She’s not getting it yet. 现在还不行
[27:32] I did what you asked. I brought the bomb. 我已经按照你们说的做了 把炸弹带来了
[27:35] This was never about bringing us the device, 事情可没那么简单
[27:37] which I assume you sabotaged. 说不定你已经把装置破坏了呢
[27:40] We have others. 还有其他事要你做
[27:42] We need you to pick up 我们要你去把
[27:43] where Dr. Wallace left off this morning. 今天早上沃雷斯医生体内发现的炸弹
[27:48] You’re gonna put one in me. 装在我身上
[27:54] No, I’m not. 不 我不会这么做的
[27:55] Well, then I’m sorry. 那我们就抱歉了
[27:57] Your daughter will die from diabetic shock. 你女儿过不了多久
[28:00] Or sooner. 就会因为糖尿病而死
[28:01] I’ll be honest with you, Dr. Hunt. 我可没跟你开玩笑 亨特医生
[28:04] Killing that girl was 杀了那个女孩儿
[28:05] the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. 我也很难过
[28:07] But I will do it again if I have to. 但如果别无选择 我还会让悲剧重演
[28:11] We need an answer now, Dr. Hunt. 我们现在就要你回答 亨特医生
[28:15] Will you perform the surgery or not? 你到底要不要做这次手术
[28:23] Yeah, I’ll do it. 好 我做
[28:50] All right, fellas. 好了伙计们
[28:51] Look, these pictures, they aren’t in real time. 听着 这些图片可能跟现在实际情况不符
[28:53] So we’re gonna have to do a quick recon first, 所以我们要先进行一次快速侦查
[28:55] then we’re gonna split up into three entry teams… 然后我们分成三个小组进行进攻
[28:57] here, here, and here. 这里 这里 还有这里
[28:59] Adam and I will take the front. 亚当和我负责前面
[29:01] Any questions? 有问题吗?
[29:04] Let’s go. 开始吧
[29:07] Yvonne did some checking. 伊万已经做过一些调查了
[29:09] You were an excellent surgeon 你是个出色的外科医生
[29:11] except for that last operation. 除了最后一次败笔
[29:13] But losing this patient isn’t an option for you, Dr. Hunt, 只是亨特医生 这次你不能失手了
[29:17] or your daughter. 不然你女儿就要送命
[29:20] I’ll administer the propofol. You intubate. 我负责麻醉 你负责手术
[29:26] Remember, 记住
[29:28] I was a surgical nurse for eight years. 我曾经做了八年的外科护士
[29:31] I’ll know it the second you do anything off book. 你要是不照规则来 我会发现的
[29:37] You ready? 准备好了吗?
[29:40] Yeah. 好了
[30:11] Three, two… 三 二 …
[30:13] One. 一
[30:16] Philadelphia police! 费城警察!
[30:26] Oh, damn it. 哦 见鬼
[30:28] They switched it out. They got an identical van. 很明显 他们换走了
[30:33] It’s clear. 换了另一辆
[30:36] Here’s your tracker. 追踪器在这儿
[30:38] Uh-huh. 额
[30:48] Let’s go. 我们走
[32:23] All right. 好了
[32:25] Give him an ampoule of physostigmine. 给他注射0.5毫升毒扁豆碱
[32:26] I want him out from under quickly. 我要他能尽快恢复
[32:29] Do it. 照我说的做
[32:41] Step away. 退后
[32:43] You can stop wondering about when the police are gonna come. 你就不用再幻想警察能来了
[32:46] Karl found the tracker. 卡尔发现了跟踪器
[32:48] A sympathizer led them on a wild goose chase. 那幌子带着他们白白绕了一大圈
[32:56] I understand. 明白
[32:57] Can you tell the Captain we’re on our way back, please? 能否告诉队长 就说我们正原路返回?
[33:01] Okay, thank you. 好 谢谢
[33:07] Well, the F.A.A. is shutting down air traffic 联邦航空局关闭了空中航线
[33:08] starting with a 100-mile radius 现在开始在方圆一百英里内搜寻
[33:10] then going wider the longer time goes by. 渐渐增大搜索范围
[33:11] You know what? We can pretty much count on being fired 你知道么 只要我们回到管辖区
[33:13] as soon as we get back to the precinct. 我们很有可能被解雇
[33:14] That’s for starters. 一切才刚刚开始
[33:15] – I don’t care. – Oh – 我不在乎 – 哦
[33:17] Did they put an all agency out on Megan? Have any sign of her? 他们有没有全力寻找梅根 有没有她的消息?
[33:19] Yeah, they’re on it. So far nothing. 是的 他们正在寻找 到现在没有任何消息
[33:22] Give me the damn insulin. 该死 给我胰岛素
[33:24] There isn’t any. 这儿没有
[33:26] What? 什么?
[33:27] Karl got rid of all of your things 为了防止你携带追踪器
[33:29] in case there was another tracker hidden in them. 你所有的物品都被卡尔清走了
[33:31] No! 不!
[33:33] No. 不
[33:38] It’s not gonna matter. 没什么大不了
[33:43] Once Karl’s gone, I need to get his statement to the media 一旦卡尔离开 我都会向媒体发表他的声明
[33:46] and continue getting our message out there. 然后从那儿获得我们想要的信息
[33:48] I can’t do that if the police know who I am. 要是警方知道我的身份 我就无法实施计划了
[33:56] Please. 求求你
[33:58] My daughter… 我女儿…
[34:00] Leave her alone. 别伤害她
[34:01] She doesn’t know anything. She won’t say anything. Please. 她什么都不知道 她什么都不会说的 求求你
[34:05] Once I know that Karl’s okay, it’s what has to happen. 只要我知道卡尔安全了 我就会放她走
[34:10] Sorry. 抱歉
[34:20] Sullivan. 沙利文
[34:22] Detective Sullivan, it’s Dr. Murphy. 沙利文侦探 我是马尔费医生
[34:24] The police have informed me that Dr. Hunt has gone missing 警方通知我亨特医生失踪了
[34:27] and under what circumstances, 在现在的情况下
[34:28] but I think that you may be the best person 我想你是最适合
[34:30] to share this information with. 分享这发现的人
[34:31] What are you talking about? 有什么发现?
[34:32] Wallace’s daughter had cellulose under her fingernails. 我们刚从实验室得到的结论
[34:34] We just got the results back from our lab 沃雷斯的女儿手指甲发现纤维素
[34:35] I.D.’ing it as wood dust. 我们识别出这是木屑
[34:37] Well, they found her in a park. Could that be where it’s from? 他们是在公园发现她的 这是从那来的?
[34:39] No. It’s from teak and mahogany trees, 不 木屑来自柚木和红木树
[34:41] which don’t grow around here, 周边并没有发现这两种树
[34:42] and it was ground fine, as if the wood been machined. 木屑的形状规则 像是研磨加工过
[34:45] Looks like she was held and/or killed someplace where 看来在她被绑架或被杀的地点
[34:47] they either milled or built things out of imported wood. 他们用进口木材制造或是建造着些什么
[34:50] – All right. Thank you, doctor. – I just hope it helps. – 好 谢谢 医生 – 我只是想帮上忙
[34:52] Get on the P.C.I.D. Set up a database. 获取警局网址建立数据库
[34:53] Lumberyards, mills, furniture… 所有木厂 工作处 家具…
[34:55] you know what? I can narrow it down way more than that. 你猜怎么着? 我已经缩小至最低范畴了
[34:57] I just remembered, one of the men on the list of veterans, 我刚想起来 退伍军人名单上一个人
[34:59] he worked at a mill. 他在木厂工作
[35:00] And it’s right near an airport. 地点又靠近机场
[35:02] Sometimes you are as good as you think you are. 有时候你还真是技高一筹啊
[35:29] Mom. 妈
[35:31] It’s gonna be okay, sweetie. 会没事的 宝贝
[35:35] I need you 我要你
[35:36] to listen very carefully to me. 好好听我说
[35:39] Okay? 好吗?
[35:51] Hey. 嘿
[35:52] You okay? 你还好吗?
[35:54] It hurts like hell, but… 疼得要死 不过…
[35:58] Are we okay on time? 我们还有时间吗?
[36:00] Yeah. 有
[36:01] Ow. 喔
[36:02] Flight’s in four hours. 飞机四小时后起飞
[36:06] When I tell you… 当我跟你说…
[36:09] You’re gonna run out the door. 你就跑出大门
[36:12] I want you to get 我要你从这
[36:14] as far away from here 跑出去
[36:16] as possible. 越远越好
[36:18] And then you find someplace 然后找个地方
[36:20] and you call 9-1-1. Okay? 报警好吗?
[36:24] What about you? 那你怎么办?
[36:26] I’m gonna be right behind you. 我就跟在你后面
[36:28] But you need to keep running, okay? 但是你要一直跑 好吗?
[36:30] Don’t look back. 别往后看
[36:32] Mom. 妈
[36:33] Okay? 好吗?
[36:35] Sweetie… 宝贝…
[36:37] Promise me that, please. 答应我 求你了
[36:48] Here. 来
[36:49] See if you can sit up. 看你能坐起来吗?
[36:52] Yeah. 好
[36:55] I love you. 我爱你
[37:00] Lacey, run! 莱丝 跑!
[37:04] Now! Run! 现在! 快跑!
[37:31] Ohh! 噢!
[37:35] Mom. 妈
[37:38] Lacey, run! 莱丝 跑!
[37:42] I can’t. 我跑不动
[37:51] Come on. 来吧
[37:53] You all right? 你还好吗?
[37:55] – Where’s Karl? – Here. – 卡尔在哪? – 给你
[37:56] He’s got the bomb in him. 他身上有炸弹
[37:58] All right. 知道了
[38:07] Get out of the car, Karl! 从车里出来 卡尔!
[38:14] I wanted people to hear me. 我想让人们听到我的诉求
[38:17] There are better ways. 不必走上绝路
[38:18] I can’t let you leave here. 我不能放你离开
[38:21] How this plays out is up to you. 要怎么办你自己决定
[38:27] I know. 我知道
[38:52] Let’s see, we can watch “The Incredibles,” 我看看 我们可以看
[38:56] “玩具总动员,” “魔化奇境.”
[38:58] Mom, I’m a teenager. 妈 我都多大了
[39:00] How about something a little more age appropriate? 看点适龄的行吗?
[39:01] Oh, “Sound Of Music.” 噢 那有音乐之声
[39:03] Oh, my God. 天啊
[39:05] All right, fine. 好吧
[39:07] Let’s get some rest. 那我们就好好休息
[39:09] You know, it’s okay if you want to go home. 你可以回家的 没关系
[39:11] I’m getting out of here tomorrow. 我明天就出院了
[39:13] No. Staying. 不 就要待着
[39:18] And I think that you should talk to somebody 而且我觉得你该和别人谈谈
[39:20] about what happened. 毕竟经历了这些
[39:21] You mean a shrink? 你是说心理医生?
[39:23] Exactly what you refused to do? 你自己都不去看?
[39:24] Okay, fine. It wasn’t right for me. 是 没错 那不适合我
[39:27] However… it can really help some people 不过… 对经历创伤的人们
[39:30] who have been through something traumatic, 可还是很有帮助的
[39:33] which you have. 对你也一样
[39:36] And I don’t want you to… 我不想你…
[39:38] Keep all of that stuff inside. 把什么都憋在心里
[39:44] When I start to fall asleep, 但我开始入睡
[39:46] like, just when you start dreaming, 就是 当你刚要进入梦乡的时候
[39:48] it’s like… 就像…
[39:51] I’m back there again… 我又回到那里了
[39:54] Like I’m living through it. 又亲身经历了一次
[39:59] But I’m never too scared… 我从未如此担惊受怕过…
[40:01] Because in my dream, just like when it really happened… 可在我梦里 一切又都那么逼真地发生…
[40:05] I always knew that you’d come for me. 我知道你一定会来救我的
[40:27] One second. 稍待片刻
[40:36] I wanted to check with you if it was okay to visit. 我想来看看是否适合探访
[40:38] I don’t want her seeing me 我可不想她看到我
[40:40] – to bring everything back or anything. – Mm. – 又想起那恐怖的一切 – 嗯
[40:42] How suspiciously sensitive of you. 还真是贴心周到 考虑齐全啊
[40:44] Yeah. Strange, huh? 是啊 奇怪吧?
[40:45] Mm. 嗯
[40:47] You check in at work yet? 你去上班了吗?
[40:49] Kate is not happy that I lied to her, 我骗了凯特她不开心
[40:50] to say the least, 不过
[40:52] but she doesn’t seem to be under any pressure to fire me, 她好像受制于某种压力要解雇我
[40:54] which I do not completely understand. 我也不是很清楚
[40:58] You have something to do with that? 你知道内幕吗?
[41:01] Maybe. 也许吧
[41:03] Well, I had a little… talk with the D.A. 我跟地方检察官聊了会
[41:06] I said that we could go public with the truth… 我说要向大众公布实情…
[41:08] that he was fooled into thinking the Wallace case was closed, 他错误地以为沃雷斯的案子结束了
[41:10] that if it wasn’t for you and me, 要不是你我二人
[41:11] Karl Simmons could’ve blown up a planeload of people… 卡尔 西蒙可能炸死一飞机的人了
[41:14] or he could just leave us alone and take full credit himself. 或者他可以撇清我们 据为己功
[41:18] He and Dr. Murphy are holding a press conference as we speak. 他和马尔费医生这会正在新闻发布会上呢
[41:22] You’re an evil genius. 真是个邪恶天才
[41:24] I’ll take that as a compliment. 我就当是夸我呢
[41:31] Tommy. 汤米
[41:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[41:38] If it weren’t for you… 要不是因为你…
[41:48] Come on. 进来吧
[41:52] Lace, 莱丝
[41:54] I would like to introduce you to an old friend of mine. 我想让你见见我一个老朋友
[41:59] Old friend? 老朋友?
[42:01] That’s right. Tommy. 没错 我是汤米
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme