时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Here’s the thing about apologies… | 关于道歉… |
[00:16] | They don’t come naturally to me. | 这不是我擅长的东西 |
[00:20] | five days ago | (五天前) |
[01:11] | Making friends? | 新朋友? |
[01:13] | Filthy creatures. | 是肮脏的生物 |
[01:14] | Oh, it’s all part of the food chain, Bud. | 也是食物链一部分 Bud |
[01:17] | Just be glad you’re at the top, right below me. | 作为顶端你要偷笑了 就在我下面 |
[01:22] | Her name is Niki Shumaker. She’s 18 years old. | 她叫Niki Shumaker 18岁 |
[01:25] | Her student I.D. tells me she’s a freshman at Hoyt University | 学生证显示是Hoyt大学新生 |
[01:28] | and her credit card and cash tells me this wasn’t a robbery. | 信用卡和钱都在 不是抢劫杀人 |
[01:31] | The bartender discovered the body just after closing time, called it in. | 酒保在打烊时发现尸体 报了警 |
[01:34] | Immediate cause of death appears to be exsanguination. | 直接死因是失血过多 |
[01:38] | Killer slashed her throat. | 凶手割断了她的喉咙 |
[01:40] | We searched the dumpsters, canvassed the area for a knife. | 我们搜寻了这一带 翻了垃圾箱 |
[01:43] | Nothing turned up. I don’t think we’re looking for a knife. | – 就是没找到刀 – 凶器不是刀 |
[01:46] | The edges of the wound are too jagged. The neck was somehow ripped open. | 伤口不平整 皮肉还外翻 |
[01:50] | Skirt’s torn and no underwear. | 裙子撕烂了 没有内裤 |
[01:53] | Possible sexual assault. I’m afraid that’s likely. | – 也许是性侵犯 – 可能性很大 |
[01:57] | Bartender says our victim made quite a splash here last night. | 酒保说 死者昨晚在这引出大骚动 |
[02:00] | Apparently, she walked around the bar kissing one random guy after another. | 环绕全场 不停找男人接吻 |
[02:04] | Well, maybe someone wanted more than just a kiss and followed her out. | 有的人不满足于仅仅一吻 跟踪了她 |
[02:06] | Which means there was a bar full of suspects here last night who are now long gone. | 就是说昨晚这里一酒吧嫌疑人 现在都走空了 |
[02:11] | We have their faces. | 但他们留下了相貌 |
[02:15] | Yeah, but was the killer in front of the camera or behind it? | 嗯 不过凶手是被照的还是拍照的呢 |
[02:19] | Tox screen was negative. | 药检没有问题 |
[02:21] | But her blood alcohol was .1. | 血液酒精含量为0.1 |
[02:24] | No apparent signs of sexual assault. | 没有明显性侵迹象 |
[02:28] | In fact, no signs of sexual activity ever. | 实际上 她还是处女 |
[02:31] | Sounds like Niki wasn’t the wild child we saw in the photographs. | 看来Niki不像照片上那般狂野 |
[02:34] | You know, I’m amazed… Anybody gets out of college alive. | 我有点吃惊…从学校出来都很嗨 |
[02:37] | I mean, I know I had some times that I am legally forbidden to speak of. | 我的意思是 我也有不堪回首的过去 |
[02:43] | Did things get crazy in the game room? | 做了重口味的事? |
[02:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:53] | Someone has drawn circles on her abdomen… | 有人在她下腹画了圈… |
[02:56] | and hips, both sides. | 两边屁股上也有 |
[03:02] | A chunk of hair has been cut away, | 被剪了一大把头发 |
[03:04] | and there is trace on the remaining shafts… red. | 留下了痕迹…红的 |
[03:08] | What? Is it blood? No. It’s powder. | – 啥? 是血吗 – 不是 粉末 |
[03:11] | Could be transfer from the murder weapon. | 有可能是凶器上的 |
[03:15] | Oh, and we’ve got a white paste right below the hairline. | 噢 发际线下面有白色的糊状物 |
[03:18] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[03:21] | You know, these markings, | 你看 这些圈 |
[03:23] | they might be ritualistic, like wiccan or satanic. | 可能属于某种仪式 巫术 恶魔什么的 |
[03:28] | Or Greek. | 或是希腊文 |
[03:29] | I think your college student here was pledging a sorority. What makes you say that? | – 这个大学生是一个姐妹会的宣誓成员 – 怎么说 |
[03:33] | Those blue circles are a hazing ritual where the pledges have to strip naked | 这些蓝圈属于某种侮辱仪式 脱光衣服 |
[03:37] | so the members can mark fat spots with a pen. | 成员们会用笔在赘肉上面做记号 |
[03:39] | Oh. People wonder why we have eating disorders. | 噢 难怪会有饮食失调这种病 |
[03:42] | I’ll call Bud and tell him to get over to Hoyt University. | 我去电话Bud 让他去一趟Hoyt大学 |
[03:45] | You know what? I’ll go with him. He’s gonna need a translator. | 这样 我和他一起去 他会需要翻译 |
[03:48] | I was Zeta Theta Kappa. Of course you were. | – 我以前是ζθΚ姐妹会的 – 看得出 |
[03:52] | So, Jazmin, could you check these over? We found them on Niki’s phone. | Jazmin 麻烦看下 这是Niki手机里找到的 |
[03:56] | Yeah. I took these. | 是 我照的 |
[04:00] | Niki was on a kissing spree. What? | – Niki在做连环接吻 – 什么 |
[04:03] | You have to kiss as many boys as you can inside an hour. It’s hazing. | 一小时内要尽量多的吻男生 是欺负来的 |
[04:05] | Uh, it’s tradition. It Bonds us to the sisterhood for life. | 是传统 它使我们的姐妹情谊源远流长 |
[04:10] | You use all the lingo, but you completely miss the point. | 虽然你懂行话 但是重点错了 |
[04:12] | My sorority sisters never put each others’ lives in danger. We actually looked out for each other. | 我的姐妹会只会互相照顾 从不会害对方 |
[04:16] | Um, were there any other, uh, traditions that Niki endured? | Niki还要遵循什么 呃 传统么 |
[04:20] | Uh, she had to go commando for a week. No underwear. | – 一星期突击队 – 不穿内裤 |
[04:22] | Yeah, I got that one. | 嗯 这个我知道 |
[04:24] | Was Niki forced to cut off a clump of her hair, too? | 你们还逼Niki剪头发了吗 |
[04:28] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[04:30] | Look, I liked Niki. I was trying to help her come out of her shell. | 我喜欢Niki 我想帮她挣脱束缚 |
[04:33] | She had a rough life. She lost both of her parents. | 她生活很苦 父母双亡 |
[04:36] | She was shy, looking for a place to belong, a family. | 她内向 想要找个归属 一个家 |
[04:40] | Family? You left her in a bar. | 家? 你留她一个人在酒吧 |
[04:42] | Because she asked me to. She wanted to hook up. | 她叫我走的 她要去勾搭 |
[04:45] | Yeah, well, she died in an alley instead. | 是啊 结果在巷子里勾掉了一条命 |
[04:46] | Jazmin, pictures? | Jazmin 看照片? |
[04:51] | I don’t know any of these guys. Wait. | 这些男的我一个都不认识 等等 |
[04:55] | I didn’t take this last one. Niki took this herself after I left. | 最后这张是Niki在我走后自己照的 |
[04:58] | I know that guy. Who is he? | – 我认识他 – 他是谁 |
[05:01] | Jack Gordon. He was in Niki’s biology class. | Jack Gordon 他和Niki生物课同班 |
[05:03] | He was obsessed with her. Total stalker material. | 他喜欢她 天生一副跟踪相 |
[05:12] | Want to die. | 真想死 |
[05:14] | Okay.So you refill the reservoir from the insulin vial… | 好了 把胰岛素瓶的液体装进去… |
[05:17] | program the pump, and change the batteries every two weeks. I know. | 为泵编程 每两周换一次电池 我知道了 |
[05:20] | Okay. Now I know that you know. It’s too much, mom. | – 现在我清楚你知道了 – 太过分了 妈妈 |
[05:25] | I mean, keeping a food diary and carb counting and insulin levels… | 写食物日记 算碳水化合物和胰岛素水平… |
[05:30] | And now I have to check in with you every few hours? | 现在隔几个小时还要向你报道? |
[05:31] | Yes. What if you’re all alone, you go into diabetic shock again? | 对 要是你一个人时又糖尿病休克了怎么办 |
[05:34] | I need to know where you are at all times. | 我必须时刻了解你的方位 |
[05:36] | You said I’d be able to do all the things I’ve always done. | 你说过我可以一切照常 |
[05:38] | You can, you can, but it’s just gonna be a period of adjustment. | 你可以 只是还要调整一段时间 |
[05:41] | It’s not gonna happen overnight, okay? | 一口吃不出胖子 知道吧 |
[05:44] | I can’t wait till Aidan gets back so you can leave me alone. | 真想Aidan快点回来 让我离你远点 |
[05:47] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[05:52] | We found 31 photos of Niki kissing 31 guys, and you know what I find curious? | 我们有Niki亲吻31个男生的照片 知道最奇怪是什么吗 |
[05:56] | Yours was the very last photo. | 你在最后一张里面 |
[05:58] | The very last person to kiss her, probably the last person to see her alive. | 最后个吻她 也可能最后个见到她活着的人 |
[06:01] | Niki’s dead? Murdered, actually. | – Niki死了? – 是被谋杀了 |
[06:05] | Did you wait for Jazmin to leave so you could get Niki alone? | 想跟Niki单独相处所以一直等到Jazmin走? |
[06:07] | N… n… no. Niki kissed me and left. Did she go out the back, ’cause we found her in the alley? | – 不是的 Niki亲了我就走了 – 往后门走了? 我们在小巷找到的尸体 |
[06:12] | You cornered her, didn’t you? | 你堵了她 是吗 |
[06:14] | – Things got out of hand. – Makes sense. | – 事情一发不可收拾 – 有道理 |
[06:16] | Jazmin said you were obsessed with Niki. | Jazmin说你暗恋Niki |
[06:18] | Said you’d followed her around like a little lost puppy. | 说你每天哈巴狗一样跟着她 |
[06:20] | Jazmin is a stuck-up bitch. Wow. That’s quite a temper. | – Jazmin是个高傲的婊子 – 哇哦 好大的火气 |
[06:24] | Jack, you knew Niki was gonna be at that bar last night, didn’t you? | Jack 你知道Niki 昨晚会去那个酒吧 对不对 |
[06:28] | I overheard her telling friends. And you wanted to kiss her. | – 我无意听到她对朋友说了 – 你想亲她 |
[06:32] | Yeah, I mean… It… it was, like, my only chance. | 是…这是我唯一的机会 |
[06:36] | She… she wouldn’t do it otherwise. Not with someone like me anyway. | 不然她也不会亲像我这种人 |
[06:40] | I’m not buying the martyr act kid. | 装可怜对我没用 |
[06:43] | Stay local. I got a feeling we’re gonna see each other again real soon. | 好好呆着 我有预感很快会再见你 |
[06:53] | Help me out, Bud. I mean, the baby shower’s only a few days away. | 救我啊 Bud 过几天就是宝宝洗礼了 |
[06:56] | How am I supposed to get the perfect gift if I don’t know the sex of the baby? | 我连性别都不知道 怎么买礼物啊 |
[06:59] | What’s the big mystery? Jeannie had horrible morning sickness. | 有什么难猜的 Jeannie晨吐很严重 |
[07:02] | She’s having a boy. Actually, my gut tells me it’s a girl. | – 她会生男孩 – 实际上 直觉告诉我是个女孩 |
[07:06] | You’re never gonna break me. We ready to get started? | – 别想从我这套出点什么 – 准备好了吗 |
[07:09] | Uh, yeah. | 好了 |
[07:09] | First you need to check this out. | 先看看这个 |
[07:13] | Frontal and ethmoid nasal bones are completely shattered. | 额骨和筛窦鼻骨粉碎 |
[07:16] | Maybe the suspect punched her. | 可能被凶手打了 |
[07:18] | Well, if that were the case, we’d usually see a cleaner fracture pattern. | 如果是那样 骨骼断裂处会干净些 |
[07:22] | I mean, this looks like somebody stuck a screwdriver up her nose and started spinning it in circles. | 这个就像谁把螺丝起子 戳进她鼻孔转圈圈 |
[07:27] | Ethan. Yeah? | – 什么 |
[07:29] | I think I’m gonna need the stryker saw. | 我大概要用到Stryker电锯 |
[07:32] | Oh, no. I know that look. | 噢 不 那个表情又来了 |
[07:34] | You want to tell us what’s going on in that brain of yours? It’s not my brain I’m worried about. | – 想告诉我们你大脑里在转些什么吗 – 我担心的倒不是自己的大脑 |
[07:40] | Goggles. | 护目镜 |
[07:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | Shield. | 防护罩 |
[08:01] | Saw. | 锯子 |
[08:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:33] | That is just what I was afraid of. | 这才是我最担心的 |
[08:38] | Someone has removed her brain. | 有人取走了她的大脑 |
[08:49] | You knew what you were gonna find before you cut into the skull. | 你锯开颅骨之前就知道了 |
[08:52] | I suspected it. | 我只是怀疑 |
[08:53] | How? I mean, who suspects a missing brain? | 怎么可能 谁会怀疑死者大脑还在不在 |
[08:56] | Because I’ve seen it before, three years ago. | 因为我见过 就在三年前 |
[08:58] | It was my very first case when I was a fellow in Fox County. | 那是我在福克斯郡接的第一个案子 |
[09:01] | The victim’s name was Jennifer Marshall. | 受害人叫Jennifer Marshall |
[09:03] | She was the third woman found | 她是当时第三个被 |
[09:05] | with throat slashed, nose battered, brain removed. | 割喉咙 毁鼻子 取大脑的女人 |
[09:09] | Your first case was a serial killer? That’s a tough break. | 你第一个案子是连环杀手? 重口味啊 |
[09:11] | Yes, I remember this. | 是 我记得这个 |
[09:12] | The… the guy was a… a wealthy video game designer. | 那…那个人是个…有钱的游戏设计师 |
[09:15] | Oh, that “Pyramid Invaders” guy. | 哦 那个设计”金字塔入侵者”的 |
[09:17] | Wilson Polley. | |
[09:19] | Back in the good old days, during mummification, the Egyptians, | 很久以前 木乃伊时期 埃及人 |
[09:23] | they would shove an embalming hook up a corpse’s nose, | 他们会用铁钩从尸体的鼻孔塞防腐香料 |
[09:28] | then punch right through the nasal cavity, | 他们从鼻孔打洞 |
[09:30] | and churn the brain into a soup and pour it out through the nostrils. | 将大脑搅成糊 再从鼻孔掏出来 |
[09:34] | He described his entire methodology in a TV interview? | 他在电视访问上把整套方法论都说了? |
[09:38] | One year before the first murder. That is very ballsy. | – 在首次杀人的一年前 – 真有种 |
[09:41] | Wilson thought he was too smart to get caught. Big mistake. | Wilson觉得自己很聪明 不会被抓 他错了 |
[09:44] | All of his victims were members of the P.T.A. at the high school that Wilson’s daughter attended. | 受害人都是Wilson女儿 学校家长会的成员 |
[09:49] | They were all women that he had asked out. | 他约的都是女人 |
[09:52] | I remember hearing about this. It was all over the news. | 我记得 当时各大新闻都报道了 |
[09:54] | Rejection was his trigger. | 一旦拒绝就起杀机 |
[09:55] | Okay, so Wilson Polley is serving a life sentence. | Wilson Polley被判了无期 |
[09:59] | So who killed Niki Shumaker? Copycat killer, obviously. | – 是谁杀的Niki Shumaker呢 – 模仿杀人犯 很明显 |
[10:02] | With intimate knowledge of the crimes. We don’t normally release these kind of details. | – 对犯罪手法异常了解的人 – 我们一般不会公布犯罪细节 |
[10:06] | No, we don’t. But you know who did? | 我们不会 不过你知道谁泄露了吗 |
[10:08] | The original suspect in the killings… Daniel Grubstick. | 原犯罪嫌疑人…Daniel Grubstick |
[10:11] | He wrote a tell-all book clearing his name. | 他写了本犯罪全记录的书来给自己正名 |
[10:13] | Original suspect? Try new suspect. | 原犯罪嫌疑人? 我看是新嫌疑人 |
[10:22] | A copycat killer? You’re kidding. | 模仿杀人犯? 你说笑吧 |
[10:26] | You’re not kidding. | 你不是开玩笑 |
[10:27] | Would you mind taking a look at some crime scene photos of the new victim? | 你介意看新受害人的犯罪现场照片吗 |
[10:31] | Why’d you bring ’em to me? | 为什么带来给我 |
[10:32] | Well, you are the world’s self-proclaimed expert on all things Wilson Polley. | 你自称是世界上 最了解Wilson Polley的专家 |
[10:37] | Maybe you’ll see something that we missed. | 也许你能发现我们忽略了的东西 |
[10:40] | Ah. Flattery will get you everywhere with me, Dr. Hunt. | 啊 奉承话能哄得我赴汤蹈火 Hunt医生 |
[10:44] | But I think this is more about due diligence. | 但我觉得这更像尽职调查 |
[10:46] | I was a suspect before so I’m a suspect again. | 以前我是嫌疑人 所以现在也是 |
[10:49] | Right? | 是吧 |
[10:50] | Smart man. Yeah, I am. | – 聪明 – 那当然 |
[10:58] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 哦 不 不 |
[11:01] | Not Niki? | 不要是Niki |
[11:02] | Wait. Uh, you knew Niki Shumaker? | 等等 你认识Niki Shumaker? |
[11:05] | Of course. I was her high school English teacher. | 当然 我是她高中英语老师 |
[11:08] | But her real name is Niki Marshall. | 不过她实际上叫Niki Marshall |
[11:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:14] | Jennifer Marshall’s daughter? That was Wilson’s last victim. | Jennifer Marshall的女儿? 那是Wilson的最后受害人 |
[11:18] | She must have changed her name to get a fresh start in college. | 她换了名字想要在大学重新开始 |
[11:21] | So this wasn’t random. The killer knew exactly who she was. | 所以这不是巧合 凶手清楚她是谁 |
[11:24] | Niki was a good kid. What a tragedy. | Niki是个好孩子 这是个悲剧 |
[11:28] | Tragedy has been good to you. Good to me? | – 悲剧对你来说不错 – 不错? |
[11:32] | My life was turned upside down | 我的人生发生了翻天覆地的变化 |
[11:33] | because I happen to be in Jennifer’s house three hours before Wilson murdered her. | 就因为在Wilson杀Jennifer的三小时前 我去过她家 |
[11:37] | Um, I didn’t read your book. Why exactly were you there? | 呃 我没看你的书 你当时为什么在那? |
[11:42] | Niki left her backpack in the classroom. I dropped it off. | Niki忘了拿书包 我给她送回去 |
[11:45] | You did that a lot, | 你做得多吗 |
[11:46] | make house calls for your female students? | 给女学生打家访电话? |
[11:56] | Hey, Lace. Where’s your mom? | 嘿 Lace 你妈妈呢 |
[11:57] | Off thinking up new ways to torture me, I’m sure. Oh, come on. It can’t be that bad. | – 肯定在哪儿想着以后怎么折腾我 – 不会的 哪有那么坏 |
[12:01] | It’s worse. | 只有更坏 |
[12:02] | Ever since I was diagnosed with diabetes, she’s become, like, the enemy of fun. | 从我确诊糖尿病开始 她就变成欢乐杀手 |
[12:06] | Lacey, your mom’s just worried about you. It’s her job. | Lacey 你妈妈只是担心你 那是她的责任 |
[12:09] | It’s okay. I’ve accepted it. I’m never going to have fun again. | 没事 我清楚 我以后再也不会快乐了 |
[12:15] | Between you and me, if I’ve learned one thing lately, it’s that life is too short to play it safe. | 只告诉你 我最近学到一点 生活需谨慎 |
[12:20] | Live fast, die young? No. Live smart, die old. | – 活得快 死得早? – 不 聪明地活着 直到老去 |
[12:24] | You control the diabetes. Don’t let the diabetes control you. | 你要控制糖尿病 不要让它反控制你 |
[12:28] | You’re the most mature 13 year old I know, Lacey. | 我认识的13岁女孩中你是最成熟的 Lacey |
[12:31] | You can handle it. | 你可以的 |
[12:36] | So the lab identified the white substance on Niki Shumaker’s forehead. | 实验室已分析出 Niki Shumaker额上的白色物体 |
[12:40] | It’s doxepin skin cream. | 是多虑平软膏 |
[12:42] | Doxepin? She didn’t have a chronic skin condition. | 多虑平? 她没有慢性皮肤病 |
[12:45] | No, but maybe the killer does. Oh, can I ask you a personal question? | 是 也许凶手有 我可以问个私人问题吗 |
[12:50] | What do you think Bud’s having, a boy or a girl? How am I supposed to know? | – 你觉得Bud家会生男孩还是女孩? – 我怎么知道 |
[12:53] | Seriously? | 真不知道? |
[12:54] | You don’t have some super-secret scientific insight? | 你没什么秘密的科学预知法吗? |
[12:57] | Okay, there is a way to tell just by looking. | 好吧 是有一种方法 看看就成 |
[13:00] | Please tell me. Ultrasound. | – 告诉我吧 – 超声波 |
[13:04] | Oh, my God. What a nerd. Thank you for that. | 天 我真蠢哦 谢谢你啊 |
[13:06] | Are you all still talking about that baby shower? | 你还在纠结洗礼的事? |
[13:08] | Haven’t you ever heard of a gender-neutral gift? | 没听过中性礼物吗 |
[13:10] | Yes, I have. It just… it leaves me uninspired. | 听过 但是…我就是想不出送什么 |
[13:13] | Well, this ought to inspire your ass. | 那这个可以让你想出点什么 |
[13:16] | That red trace you found on Niki’s hair shaft, it’s conga red. | 你在Niki发端发现的红痕 是康加红 |
[13:19] | What is a biochemical marker doing in a sorority girl’s hair? | 这种生化标记怎么会出现在她头发上 |
[13:23] | Not sure yet, but it got me thinking. | 不清楚 但是我在想 |
[13:26] | What if Wilson’s copy cat took a trophy, something Wilson never did. | 有没有可能那模仿者想取走战利品 这是Wilson没做过的 |
[13:30] | But why perfectly recreate Wilson’s crime only to use a distinct signature to set yourself apart? | 为什么在完美模仿Wilson后 才做标记区别呢 |
[13:36] | To impress Wilson. | 想得到Wilson赞赏 |
[13:39] | So I went online, found this site… “Wilson’s posse.” | 所以我上网 找到这个网站…Wilson团 |
[13:43] | It’s where Wilson groupies go to play. | Wilson的崇拜者聚集地 |
[13:45] | And since fans write fan letters, why don’t we find out who’s been writing Wilson Polley? | 既然粉丝写崇拜信 我们何不找找谁写给了Wilson Polley |
[13:54] | I gotta say, orange is definitely your color. | 必须承认 你很适合这身 |
[13:58] | Now what brings you here? What do you want? | 什么风把你吹来了 你要干嘛 |
[14:01] | Jennifer Marshall. | |
[14:03] | Her daughter was killed two nights ago. | 前两天她女儿被杀了 |
[14:06] | Who, N… Niki? | 谁 Niki? |
[14:09] | Throat slashed, brain removed. | 割喉咙 取大脑 |
[14:12] | Sound familiar? The real killer is back. | – 耳熟吧? – 真凶回来了 |
[14:15] | Not a moment too soon. I’ve grown tired of doing time for his crimes. | 时间刚好 我不想给他顶罪了 |
[14:20] | You’re really not gonna sing that same old song again, are you? | 你不要再炒冷饭了 行吗 |
[14:23] | You came here to see me, not the other way around. | 你过来找我 没有其他的理由了 |
[14:28] | What about Wilson’s posse? | 那Wilson团呢 |
[14:30] | You don’t think one of your many admirers | 你不觉得是崇拜者因为想打动你 |
[14:33] | killed Niki to impress you, their big hero? | 才杀的Niki吗 你是他们的大英雄 |
[14:36] | I despise that little cult. It’s despicable. | 我才看不起那些 粗俗 |
[14:39] | You see, their admiration is predicated on the assumption that I’m guilty. | 他们觉得我有罪才崇拜我 |
[14:44] | They think it’s so cool to idolize a monster, and thanks to you, | 觉得崇拜一个杀人狂魔很酷 拜你所赐 |
[14:48] | that’s exactly how they see me now. | 所有人都这样看我 |
[14:52] | Then, Wilson, we want the same thing. | 那么 Wilson 我们有共识了 |
[14:55] | If you are innocent, helping me find the real killer will only help you. | 如果你是无辜的 找出真凶 你就是最大获益者 |
[15:00] | Even if it proves you wrong? Sure. | – 就算证明你是错的? – 当然 |
[15:04] | I follow the evidence wherever it leads. | 我跟随证据的指引 |
[15:06] | But… | 但是… |
[15:07] | sometimes evidence lies. | 证据有时也会骗你 |
[15:11] | Your D.N.A. was on Jennifer… fact. | Jennifer身上有你的DNA…这是事实 |
[15:18] | I licked her ear. | 我舔了她耳朵 |
[15:21] | Doesn’t mean that I killed her. We both know you did. | – 不代表我杀了她 – 你我都清楚你杀了 |
[15:25] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[15:29] | Now this is what your mistake has cost me. | 因为你的错误 我付出了代价 |
[15:37] | That’s your daughter Sophia. | 这是你女儿Sophia |
[15:39] | Can you imagine what all this has put her through? | 你能想象她是怎么经受这一切的吗 |
[15:43] | You see, I don’t have a problem with the world believing I’m evil incarnate. | 就算全世界都觉得我有罪 我也不介意 |
[15:49] | But not my little daughter. Are you gonna help me or not? | – 但是我女儿不行 – 你到底要不要帮我 |
[15:55] | Gotta think about it. | 考虑下 |
[15:56] | Think fast. | 速度想 |
[16:05] | From my fans. | 我的粉丝写来的 |
[16:09] | No. You have to promise me one thing first. | 不行 你先答应我一件事 |
[16:13] | When you realize I’m innocent, | 如果你发现我是冤枉的 |
[16:15] | I want an apology for the years you stole from my life. | 我要你为我监狱虚度的年华道歉 |
[16:28] | Here’s the thing about apologies, Wilson… | 关于道歉 Wilson… |
[16:33] | they don’t come naturally to me. | 这不是我擅长的东西 |
[16:47] | “Wilson,” “you are my inspiration.” | “Wilson 你是我的灵感来源 |
[16:50] | “You never explain yourself to the masses of sheep” “that inhabit this world,” | 你从不为自己辩护 |
[16:54] | “but the more they judge you, the freer you become.” | 别人越对你有偏见 你就越自由” |
[16:57] | I didn’t write that. Are you sure? | – 不是我写的 – 你确定? |
[16:59] | Because it’s signed “Gordon Jackson,” and you’re… Jack Gordon. | 上面署名Gordon Jackson 你叫…Jack Gordon |
[17:05] | It’s quite clever. We could do a handwriting comparison. | – 挺聪明的 – 我们可以做笔迹鉴定 |
[17:10] | Okay. Maybe I… did write it. | 好吧 也许我…写了 |
[17:14] | Well, thanks for owning up, uh, Jack. | 谢谢你承认 呃 Jack |
[17:16] | Uh, so a serial killer is your inspiration. | 把连环杀手作为灵感来源 |
[17:19] | How far do you take that? | 启发了你多少? |
[17:20] | Enough to kill Niki and rip out her brain | 够不够杀掉Niki 掏出她的大脑 |
[17:23] | to show Wilson how much you’re worthy of his attention? | 来告诉Wilson你值得他注意? |
[17:26] | No, no, I… I would never hurt Niki. Level with me, Jack. | – 不 不…我不会伤害Niki的 – 你说实话 Jack |
[17:29] | When did you figure out that Niki was Jennifer Marshall’s daughter? | 你什么时候知道Niki 是Jennifer Marshall的女儿的 |
[17:32] | I recognized her on the quad from pictures in “Mind Games.” | 我是从”心灵游戏”的照片上认出来的 |
[17:37] | We became friends. Oh, you made sure of that. | – 我们变成了朋友 – 噢 这点你很确定 |
[17:40] | Did you tell her you knew exactly who she was? | 你知道她是谁 这点告诉过她吗 |
[17:42] | Friends are honest with each other, right? All I ever tried to do was protect her. | – 朋友间要坦诚 不是吗 – 我只想保护她 |
[17:46] | Do you know how many crazies there are in the world? | 你知道外面的世界有多少疯子吗 |
[17:49] | Uh, yeah, I… I think I do. | 呃 是 我…我知道 |
[17:52] | You’re an organic chemistry major, are you? | 你学的有机化学专业 是吧 |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:56] | Why were you working with… | 为什么你手上会有… |
[17:59] | conga red? | 康加红? |
[18:02] | I was making conga red indicators and testing them against acids and lye. | 我在做康加红指示剂 测试它的酸碱度 |
[18:07] | So what? Because the killer cut off a clump of Niki’s hair. | – 那又怎样 – 因为凶手剪了Niki一搓头发 |
[18:10] | The remaining shafts had transfer on them… conga red. | 在发尾上留下了…康加红 |
[18:15] | You took a trophy. | 你剪下当作战利品 |
[18:21] | Yes. | 是 |
[18:35] | Niki always smelled so sweet. | Niki总是那么香 |
[18:38] | I knew I’d never be that close to her again, | 再也不会有机会让我靠她那么近 |
[18:39] | so… I… I cut off some of her hair when she kissed me. | 所以…我…剪了她头发 在她亲我的时候 |
[18:46] | Just to remember her by, you know? | 为了纪念她 你懂的 |
[18:49] | But I swear, I never hurt her. | 但我发誓 我绝不会伤害她 |
[18:53] | Okay, freak show. You’re under arrest. | 好了 怪胎 你被捕了 |
[18:57] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[19:01] | Hey. | Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[19:03] | Is that for the Niki Shumaker case? | 这是给Niki Shumaker那件案子用的? |
[19:05] | Yeah. I’m casting the tool marks inside her calvarium | 嗯 给她头骨上的工具印记做个模型 |
[19:08] | to compare ’em to the original victims’. | 与以前的受害人进行对比 |
[19:09] | Fox County is sending over the casts. | 福克斯郡寄来了模型 |
[19:11] | I’ve already got ’em. | 已经收到了 |
[19:12] | I was gonna do this, but you kinda beat me to the punch. | 本来我准备做 不过你捷足先登了 |
[19:15] | Yeah, I just felt like I should do it. You know, as a sorority girl, too. | 我只是觉得应该做 也因为是姐妹会成员 |
[19:20] | So… | 那… |
[19:22] | uh, these all have the same unique groove imperfections, | 这些模型都有同样特别的凹槽 |
[19:26] | uh, from the tip of the hook and all linked to the same killer… | 是钩子顶端造成的 属于同一个凶手… |
[19:29] | Wilson. Let’s compare ’em to Niki’s. | – 跟Niki的对比下 |
[19:43] | Perfect match. You know what this means, right? | – 完全吻合 – 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[19:48] | Yeah. Megan is not gonna be happy. | 嗯 Megan肯定要不高兴了 |
[19:55] | I didn’t make a mistake. | 我没出错 |
[19:56] | All four victims had their brains extracted with the same hook. | 四个受害者的大脑都被同一把钩子挖出 |
[19:59] | That suggests a single killer. | 证明凶手是同一个人 |
[20:01] | Since Wilson was in prison when Niki Shumaker was murdered, | Niki Shumaker被害的时候 Wilson还在坐牢呢 |
[20:03] | he probably didn’t kill the original three victims either. | 可能前面三个人也不是他杀的 |
[20:06] | You cannot be serious. | 不是吧 |
[20:07] | I think we need to consider the possibility that Wilson is innocent. | 我想Wilson可能是清白的 |
[20:09] | What about the D.N.A. that I found on Jennifer Marshall? | 我不是在Jennifer Marshall身上 找到他的DNA了吗 |
[20:12] | It doesn’t prove murder. All right? He was never even tied to the first two victims. | 那也不能证明他有罪 他跟先前两个受害者也没有关联 |
[20:15] | He knew every one of them through the P.T.A. | 他们都是同一个学校家长会的 |
[20:17] | So did Daniel Grubstick. He was a teacher at the same high… | Daniel Grubstick也是 他是同一所高中的老师 |
[20:20] | look, Megan, I get it, okay? | 听着 Megan 我明白你的心情 |
[20:23] | I do. It was your first case. You were eager to prove yourself. | 我明白的 这是你第一个案子 你急于证明你自己 |
[20:26] | – Oh, my G… – Mistakes happen. | – 天哪 – 犯错是正常的 |
[20:27] | Not to me. | 我不会 |
[20:31] | Wow. Y… You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:33] | I am really sorry, but a falsely imprisoned man takes precedence over your ego, okay? | 我很抱歉 但是犯人的清白 比你的自尊心重要 |
[20:39] | – Wait. – No. We’re done. | – 等一下 – 没什么好说的了 |
[20:40] | No, wait a minute. I know exactly what Wilson is doing, | 不 等一下 我知道Wilson的计划了 |
[20:44] | and it’s brilliant, and you are playing right into it. | 他很聪明 你正往他的圈套里走 |
[20:49] | You convinced Jack Gordon to kill Niki on your behalf. | 你让Jack Gordon替你去杀了Niki |
[20:51] | I helped you, Dr. Hunt, and this is the way you show me your gratitude? | 我可帮过你 Hunt医生 你就是这么感谢我的吗 |
[20:54] | You told him where to find your brain hook. | 你告诉他在哪儿能找到你杀人的钩子 |
[20:56] | Oh, can you even conceive of a world where you might be wrong? | 难道你就没想过可能是你搞错了吗 |
[20:59] | And you knew that if he used it to kill Niki, it would look like one person killed all four women, | 你知道如果他用钩子杀了Niki 四个女人看起来就是被同一个人杀的 |
[21:03] | and then you would get a get-out-of-jail-free card. | 那你就有不在场证明可以脱罪了 |
[21:05] | What’s the matter, Dr. Hunt? Is the evidence proving I’m innocent? | 怎么了 Hunt医生 是不是证据证明我是清白的 |
[21:08] | Don’t pack your bags just yet. | 别得意太早 |
[21:10] | Oh, your bravado seems a little bit forced. | 你就别硬撑了 |
[21:13] | But I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[21:14] | Because you’re all alone on this at work, aren’t you? | 你在工作上很孤独 不是吗 |
[21:18] | Oh, it’s gotta be so frustrating. They underestimate you. I don’t. | – 太受挫了 – 他们低估你了 我不会 |
[21:22] | Well, then I believe this conversation is over. | 那我们没什么好谈的了 |
[21:25] | I’ll just sit here and wait for the truth to set me free. | 我就等着事实真相来释放我吧 |
[21:29] | Fine. | 随你 |
[21:30] | Nothing you can say will ever change the fact that I know you’re a killer. | 你说什么也不会改变我的想法 你是个杀人犯 |
[21:34] | You know what the great irony is? | 知道最为讽刺的是什么吗 |
[21:37] | The only one of us who’s taken a life is you. | 我们之间你才是杀过人的那个 |
[21:42] | You killed a patient. | 你杀了一个病人 |
[21:44] | Have you forgotten? | 你忘了吗 |
[21:46] | You knowingly performed neurosurgery with paresthesia. | 你在皮肤感觉异常的情况下 还执意进行神经外科手术 |
[21:52] | I mean, come on, a surgeon with shaky hands. | 一个双手发抖的外科医生 |
[21:55] | But you went ahead anyway. I know why. | 但你还是继续手术 我知道为什么 |
[21:59] | Because you didn’t care. You’re so arrogant. | 因为你不在乎 你太高傲了 |
[22:02] | Your arrogance has driven away every person you love in your life. | 你的高傲让爱你的人都离开你了 |
[22:06] | You see, that’s why your husband divorced you | 这就是为什么你丈夫要和你离婚 |
[22:08] | and shut you out from your daughter’s life. | 还不让你见女儿 |
[22:11] | Who knows? Maybe that’s why your daddy shot himself. | 是不是你父亲自杀也是因为这个原因 |
[22:14] | – That was probably easier for him than to spend another waking moment… – Shut up! Shut up! | – 他宁可自杀也不愿跟你相处 – 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[22:24] | Yeah? What about your victims, Wilson? | 是吗 那你杀的那些人呢 Wilson |
[22:29] | All those women dead | 她们死是因为 |
[22:30] | because they dared to prick your fragile little male ego. | 刺痛你那脆弱的男性尊严了吗 |
[22:35] | What was it that Jennifer’s sister testified on the stand? | Jennifer妹妹的证词怎么说来着 |
[22:38] | Remind me. No, wait. I remember. | 帮我想想 等一下 我想起来了 |
[22:42] | You’re a big bore in bed. | 你阳痿 |
[22:44] | And when Jennifer told you that, you lost it, didn’t you? | 当Jennifer告诉你的时候 你情绪失控了 对吗 |
[22:48] | Is that why you killed all those women, because they knew you’re not a real man? | 这就是你杀那些女人的原因吗 因为她们知道你不是个真正的男人吗 |
[22:53] | Best be on your way, Dr. Hunt. | 你最好快走 Hunt医生 |
[23:05] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[23:06] | I cross-referenced the evidence we found on Niki Shumaker’s body with suspects from the original case. | 我把从Niki Shumaker尸体上找到的证据 跟之前案子的嫌犯进行了对比 然后呢 |
[23:11] | Remember the doxepin cream we found on Niki’s forehead? | 记得我们在Niki前额上 发现的多虑平软膏吗 |
[23:15] | It turns out that Daniel Grubstick has a prescription for it, | 我们发现Daniel Grubstick的处方里 有这个药 |
[23:17] | and we’ve got a warrant to search his house. | 我们拿到了他房子的搜查证 |
[23:38] | What did you find? An Egyptian embalming hook. | – 有什么发现 – 一把埃及木乃伊钩子 |
[23:41] | It looks like the real thing. | 像是凶器 |
[23:50] | You want to explain why you were in possession of the weapon used to remove the brains of four girls? | 你怎么会有取出 四个受害女孩大脑的钩子的 |
[23:55] | Three mornings ago, I found a box on my porch. I found the hook inside. | 三天前的早上我在我门前发现一个盒子 钩子就在里面 |
[23:59] | Same day Niki Shumaker died. Which I didn’t know at the time. | – 正是Niki Shumaker死的那天 – 我当时不知情 |
[24:04] | You know, I’m gonna let you keep talking, ’cause I can’t wait to hear what you say next. | 你继续说 迫不及待想听下面的内容了 |
[24:09] | Look… | 听着 |
[24:10] | I wrote the definitive book on the Wilson Polley murders. | 我是写Wilson Polley杀人书籍的权威作家 |
[24:14] | Crazy fans are always sending me crap they claim is new evidence. | 粉丝总是寄给我声称是证物的东西 |
[24:17] | I’m gonna have to stop you there to ask one question. | 我要打断你一下 |
[24:19] | Why didn’t you tell me about the hook the first time we spoke?! | 我们之前谈话的时候 你怎么没提钩子的事情 |
[24:23] | I wanted to authenticate it first so I wouldn’t waste your time. | 我想先看下是不是真的 以 免浪费你们时间 |
[24:26] | But the lab matched the hook to all four girls, | 检查结果表明与四位被害人吻合 |
[24:28] | so consider it authenticated and your ass in serious peril. | 所以应该是真的 你麻烦大了 |
[24:31] | It’s a clever plan, Mr. Grubstick. | 你的计划很完美 Grubstick先生 |
[24:33] | You kill three girls, frame Wilson, write a book, and get rich. | 你杀了三个女孩 然后陷害Wilson 写书赚大钱 |
[24:36] | Even if that were true, and it’s not, why would I kill Niki now? | 即使真的是这样 当然我没有 我又干嘛杀死Niki |
[24:41] | Because your 15 minutes of fame were up. | 因为你的风头过去了 |
[24:43] | Another dead girl buys you 15 more. | 再杀一个女孩的话 你会再火一阵子 |
[24:45] | Why do you use doxepin cream, Mr. Grubstick? | 你为什么用多虑平软膏 Grubstick先生 |
[24:49] | I… I have eczema. | 我有湿疹 |
[24:54] | He has eczema. Really? Niki didn’t. | – 他有湿疹 – 真的吗 Niki可没有 |
[24:58] | But we still found doxepin on her forehead. | 但是我们在她的前额上发现了多虑平软膏 |
[25:01] | That and the murder weapon puts you on the hook for four murders. | 这个证据加上凶器足以把你定罪 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry. Just… I couldn’t resist that one. | 抱歉 我没法忍住 |
[25:16] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想聊 |
[25:17] | Well, that is just too bad, because I’m not leaving until we do. | 那太糟了 你不说我不会走 |
[25:22] | So you may have put an innocent man in jail. | 你可能害一个清白的人坐了冤狱 |
[25:24] | That could have happened to any of us. | 我们都会犯错 |
[25:26] | What if my ego blinded me? Is that what Wilson told you? | – 是不是我的骄傲让我变得盲目 – Wilson这么跟你说的吗 |
[25:30] | Don’t let that guy rent a room in your head, okay? | 别让他控制你的思想 |
[25:32] | Kate said it, too. | Kate也是这么说的 |
[25:35] | Do you have an ego? Absolutely. | 你有骄傲吗 当然有 |
[25:38] | But you always do your job, | 但是你总是做得很好 |
[25:39] | and the evidence that you found against Wilson is very real. | 你找到的针对Wilson的证据也是确凿的 |
[25:42] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[25:43] | it’s just the interpretation that’s in question. | 只是对证据的解读有问题 |
[25:45] | Do you think I was wrong? | 你觉得是我错了吗 |
[25:49] | Megan, we don’t have time for you to feel sorry for yourself. | Megan 没有时间自怨自艾了 |
[25:55] | Okay, that was blunt. | 挺直白的嘛 |
[25:57] | Where do you think I learned that from? | 你清楚我是跟谁学的 |
[26:01] | Forensics lifted a partial print off the hook. | 鉴证科在钩子上提取到一个不完整的指纹 |
[26:03] | We just got a hit. Daniel Grubstick? | – 找到匹配结果了 – 是Daniel Grubstick吗 |
[26:06] | Nope. Sophia Polley, Wilson’s daughter. | 不是 是Sophia Polley Wilson的女儿 |
[26:12] | So the real killer strikes again, | 真正的凶手又行凶了 |
[26:14] | and you don’t admit you were wrong and release my dad? | 你还不承认错误 放了我父亲吗 |
[26:17] | Hey, Sophia, we’re on the same page. Wilson is innocent. | Sophia 我们跟你观点一致 Wilson是无辜的 |
[26:21] | We were wrong. I’m sorry. Don’t mess with me. | – 我们错了 抱歉 – 别和我假惺惺 |
[26:24] | I’m not. All four women were murdered by the same killer. | 我没有 四个受害人 是被同一个凶手杀害的 |
[26:27] | And since Wilson was in prison when Niki died, he’s no longer a suspect. | 被害的时候Wilson在监狱 他洗清嫌疑了 |
[26:31] | So now he’s just a genius who works in a prison laundry room because you guys screwed up. | 就因为你们搞错了 他就要在监狱干洗衣服的工作吗 |
[26:36] | Well, that won’t be for long. The new evidence will exonerate him. | 不用等太久 新的证据会帮他洗清罪名的 |
[26:40] | What new evidence? The murder weapon. | – 什么新证据 – 杀人凶器 |
[26:44] | The one with your prints on it. | 上面有你指纹的那个 |
[26:53] | I can explain that. | 我可以解释 |
[26:55] | I think you’d better. | 你最好解释一下 |
[26:58] | Daniel Grubstick showed up at my house three nights ago, | Daniel Grubstick三天前 莫名其妙地来我家找我 |
[27:02] | out of the blue. | |
[27:03] | Said he was writing a new book to help prove my dad’s innocence. | 说他写的新书能证明我父亲的清白 |
[27:06] | But he thinks that Wilson is guilty. Yeah. | – 但他认为Wilson是有罪的 – 是的 |
[27:09] | When he pulled out the hook, I knew he was lying. | 当他拿出钩子的时候 我知道他在说谎 |
[27:12] | He handed it to me and asked if it was real. | 他放到我手上问我是不是真的 |
[27:14] | Was it? How would I know? | – 是不是呢 – 我怎么知道 |
[27:17] | Come on, Sophia. The hook was yours all along. | 得了吧 Sophia 钩子就是你的 |
[27:22] | You’d used it to kill four women. | 你用它杀了四个女人 |
[27:24] | I had no reason to hurt those women. | 我没有杀那些女人的动机 |
[27:26] | They… they were all mothers of girls who went to my school. Niki and I were friends. | 她们都是我女同学的妈妈 Niki和我是朋友 |
[27:30] | You had every reason. | 你有动机 |
[27:31] | Your father was so lonely after your mother died, and these mothers had just rejected him. | 你母亲去世后你父亲很寂寞 那些妈妈们一直拒绝你父亲 |
[27:37] | I mean, how dare they. | 然后你就愤怒了 |
[27:39] | So you killed them, and Wilson took the rap for his little girl. | 所以你杀了她们 然后Wilson为他的女儿顶罪 |
[27:42] | – No, that’s crazy. – But your life’s gone down the drain since daddy went away, hasn’t it? | – 不是的 这太荒谬了 – 你父亲离开后你的生活就一团糟了 |
[27:45] | – So you killed Niki… – Please stop. | – 所以你为了救他 – 别说了 |
[27:47] | to set him free and dropped the hook on Grubstick’s porch to frame him, | 杀了Niki 然后把钩子 放在Grubstick家门口陷害他 |
[27:51] | all the while, not knowing that you’d left a print behind. | 但你一直不知道你留下了一枚指纹 |
[27:54] | I didn’t kill anyone! | 我没杀人 |
[27:59] | Megan Hunt. | |
[28:00] | Hey, you stay the hell away from my daughter. You hear that? | 你离我女儿远点 听见了吗 |
[28:03] | Not when the evidence leads me right to her. | 我们有证据指向她 |
[28:05] | The only thing the evidence has proven so far is my innocence. | 现在的证据只是证明我是清白的 |
[28:09] | I’m hanging up now. | 我要挂了 |
[28:10] | Well, I wonder how you’d feel if someone went after your precious daughter… | 我想知道如果有人要动你女儿的话 |
[28:14] | – Lacey. – Don’t you dare threaten me. | – 是叫Lacey吧 – 你敢威胁我 |
[28:17] | Oh, no, no. Of course not. | 不 我当然不敢 |
[28:18] | I just hope that none of my misguided followers try to impress me for real. | 我只能祈祷我的小弟 不要为了讨好我而做蠢事 |
[28:22] | What a shame that would be. | 要是那样就太可惜了 |
[28:35] | Hi. I’m Lacey’s phone. Be nice to me and I’ll give her your message. | 我是Lacey 别生气 我晚点给你回电 |
[28:41] | Lacey? Are you here? | Lacey 你在吗 |
[28:47] | Oh, thank God. Lace. | 太好了 Lace |
[29:03] | Bud, listen to me. Something is wrong. | Bud 听我说 有点不对劲 |
[29:06] | I have called Lacey a hundred times. She doesn’t answer. | 我打电话给Lacey 她一直不接 |
[29:09] | I have called Todd. He doesn’t know where she is. | 我打给Todd 他不知道她在哪儿 |
[29:11] | What if Wilson… No, forget Wilson. | – 会不会是Wilson… – 不会的 不会是Wilson |
[29:13] | Here’s what we’re gonna do… | 要不这样 |
[29:15] | I’m gonna send a patrol car out to you right now, and you are going to stay put. | 我马上派一辆巡逻车过去 你别乱跑 |
[29:19] | No, I need to go out and find her. | 不 我要出去找她 |
[29:21] | No, you need to stay put in case Lacey comes home. | 你呆在家 Lacey可能会回来 |
[29:24] | Get out there right now. I can’t lose her, Bud. | – 马上过去 – 我不能失去她 Bud |
[29:28] | You won’t. Megan… she is going to show up. | 不会的 Megan…我们会找到她的 |
[29:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:33] | Now hang up and keep calling her until you get through, okay? | 你先挂然后打她电话到她接为止 好吗 |
[29:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:47] | – Mom, don’t freak. – Lacey, where are you? | – 妈妈 别担心 – Lacey 你在哪儿 |
[29:50] | I’m at a party. Give me the address. | – 我在参加派对 – 把地址告诉我 |
[29:53] | I’m totally fine. Give it to me right now. | – 我没事的 – 马上把地址给我 |
[30:04] | I said I was sorry. Well, we’re still gonna go over it again. | – 我说了对不起 – 我还是要说你 |
[30:09] | You defied me on purpose by going to that party. | 你是故意去那个派对来气我吧 |
[30:12] | You knew exactly what you were doing. | 你是故意的吧 |
[30:13] | Yes, because you wouldn’t have let me go. | 是的 因为你肯定不会让我去的 |
[30:15] | You don’t let me do anything anymore because you’re scared of everyone and everything, | 你不让我做任何事情 因为你害怕所有人 所有事 |
[30:18] | and I’m tired of it! | 我受够了 |
[30:20] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好我自己 |
[30:23] | Peter thinks I’m mature enough to make my own decisions. Why don’t you? | Peter认为我已经够成熟可以自己做决定 为什么你不能这么认为 |
[30:29] | Okay. You want me to treat you like an adult? | 好吧 你想我把你当成年人看吗 |
[30:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:34] | A very dangerous man who I helped put in jail made serious threats today. | 一个危险分子因为我而入罪 他今天恐吓我了 |
[30:39] | Against you? No. Against you. | – 针对你吗 – 不 是针对你 |
[30:45] | That’s why you’re staying with your father tonight… | 所以你今晚要和你爸爸在一起 |
[30:48] | because if anything ever happened to you, I… | 如果你发生什么不测 我… |
[31:05] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:07] | Do me a favor. Don’t parent my daughter. | 帮我个忙 别教坏我女儿了 |
[31:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[31:12] | Wilson Polley made a threat against Lacey, | Wilson Polley威胁要对Lacey不利 |
[31:13] | and I couldn’t find her for an hour last night | 我昨晚一个小时都找不到她 |
[31:15] | because she was at a party living in the moment or whatever it is you told her to do. | 而她正在一个你告诉她可以去的派对 |
[31:19] | I told her not to let the diabetes hold her back. | 我告诉她不要被糖尿病击倒 |
[31:22] | I don’t know anything about a party. You are an adult figure. | – 我不知道什么派对 – 你是一个成年人 |
[31:24] | You gave her permission to defy me. You’re overreacting. | – 你许可她反抗我的意思 – 你反应过激了 |
[31:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:31] | I’m sorry that you’ve had a rough time lately. I am. | 我很抱歉最近你的生活很糟糕 真的 |
[31:34] | And you had a horrible, horrible thing happen to you. | 你经历了很糟糕 很糟糕的事情 |
[31:37] | But please… don’t put it on my child. | 但是我请求你…别带到我孩子身上 |
[31:41] | You know what? I’m surprised that you’re even capable of recognizing someone else’s pain. | 知道吗 我很惊讶 你还能意识到别人的痛苦 |
[31:45] | Good for you. | 对你来说很不错了 |
[31:55] | Nah. Don’t really recognize ’em. Doesn’t mean they weren’t here. | – 我不认识他们 – 并不能说明他们没来过这儿 |
[31:59] | All right. Thanks for your time. Hey. | – 谢谢配合 – 嘿 |
[32:02] | The uniforms haven’t cleared the crime scene tape? | 保洁还没清理犯罪现场吗 |
[32:04] | Are you kidding? I told ’em to leave it up. | 你在开玩笑么 我让他们别动的 |
[32:05] | This just became the hottest bar in Philly. | 这儿刚成了费城最火的酒吧 |
[32:08] | People think murder’s cool. They should spend the day with us. | – 人们认为谋杀很酷 – 让他们跟我们呆一天试试 |
[32:14] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[32:18] | One dead rat is natural selection. Three is a clue. We need to bag ’em. | 死一只老鼠是物竞天择 三只就是线索了 把它们装起来 |
[32:22] | How do you think it’s related to the crime? | 你怎么知道这跟案子有关 |
[32:24] | You see the iridescent film layer on the puddle surface? | 看到水塘表面的发光物质了吗 |
[32:27] | I bet it’s a toxin that the rats ingested. What if it came from the killer’s shoes? | 老鼠肯定是吃了这个有毒物质 如果这是凶手鞋子上的呢 |
[32:31] | Wait a second. You’re thinking of Jack Gordon. He’s a chem major. | 等一下 你是指Jack Gordon吗 他是学化学专业的 |
[32:33] | I mean, it’s a long shot, but what have we got to lose? | 虽然希望渺茫 但是总比没有好 |
[32:42] | And there you have it. | 结果出来了 |
[32:45] | The G.I. tracts of all three rats are inflamed with caustic damage. | 三只老鼠的胃肠道都有致命的炎症 |
[32:49] | That, with the lack of internal hemorrhaging, suggests… | 没有内出血 表明… |
[32:53] | toxic ingestion. | 都是被毒死的 |
[32:56] | So what toxins did they ingest from the puddle water? | 在水塘里的是什么毒 |
[32:58] | Surfactant chemicals. | 活性化学制剂 |
[33:00] | Sodium sulfate, optical brighteners, sodium hypochlorite. | 硫酸钠 抛光剂 次氯酸钠 |
[33:04] | Bleach. | 是漂白剂 |
[33:05] | Industrial grade bleach… not sold in stores, not used by the bar. | 工业漂白剂 普通商店买不到 酒吧也用不着 |
[33:09] | The most common buyers… hotels, hospitals, and prisons. | 酒店 医院和监狱会用到这个东西 |
[33:13] | Wilson works in the prison laundry. | Wilson在监狱的洗衣房工作 |
[33:16] | Oh, my God. He killed Niki Shumaker himself. | 天哪 是他自己杀了Niki Shumaker |
[33:22] | I hate to poke a hole in your theory, Dr. Hunt, but Wilson’s in prison. | 我也不想挑你的刺 但是Hunt医生 Wilson在监狱里 |
[33:26] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[33:29] | It’s the perfect alibi for the perfect murder. | 这是最完美的不在场证明 |
[33:35] | Listen, warden, it’s pretty simple. | 听着 监狱长 很简单 |
[33:36] | Somebody let Wilson Polley out of jail four nights ago to kill Niki Shumaker | 有人四天前把Wilson Polley放出去 杀了Niki Shumaker |
[33:40] | and then let him back in. | 然后再把他带进来 |
[33:42] | In my experience, escaped convicts don’t come back. | 从我的经验看来 逃出去的罪犯可不会回来 |
[33:45] | They do if they need an alibi for murder. | 除非他需要不在场证明 |
[33:48] | Do you know who the C.O. was on Wilson’s cellblock Friday night? | 星期五晚上 Wilson监区的值班狱警是谁 |
[33:51] | Yes, Evan Arnold. | |
[33:53] | In fact, I just asked him to bring Wilson up to my office. | 我刚叫他把Wilson带到我办公室 |
[34:00] | Clear. My God. | – 没人 – 天哪 |
[34:04] | Alert security. Code red. | 拉响警报 红色警报 |
[34:05] | Lock it down. Lock it down now! | 封锁监狱 封锁监狱 |
[34:08] | I need an A.P.B… | 发布通缉令… |
[34:09] | on an escaped convict wearing a guard’s uniform | 通缉一个穿着宾州州立监狱狱警警服的逃犯 |
[34:12] | from Pennsylvania State Penitentiary. | |
[34:15] | We are on level-4 lockdown. | 四级封锁 |
[34:17] | Catch me if you can, Detective. | 来抓我啊 警探 |
[34:32] | Wilson used a new cell phone to call Bud. | Wilson用了一个新手机给Bud打电话 |
[34:34] | We’re tracking the GPS, and he’s heading to the Canadian border. | 我们在追踪定位 他在往加拿大边境逃窜 |
[34:39] | That’s out of our jurisdiction. Yeah. The U.S. marshals are taking it from here. | – 超出我们管辖范围了 – 美国法警接受这个案子了 |
[34:42] | Did you find anything at Evan Arnold’s house? | 在Evan Arnold家有什么发现吗 |
[34:45] | 50 grand in cash stuffed under the mattress. | 床垫里塞了5万美元的现金 |
[34:47] | The going price for a prison break. | 帮助越狱收到的贿赂 |
[34:51] | Listen, about this morning… | 听着 早上的时候… |
[34:52] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[34:55] | But I am done looking out for you, Megan. | 我不会再关照你了 Megan |
[34:59] | Uh, you guys ready to head over to Bud’s? Yes, let’s go. | – 准备好去Bud那边了吗 – 好了 走吧 |
[35:03] | Are you coming to the baby shower? Yeah. Yeah. I’ll meet you there. | – 你去婴儿洗礼仪式吗 – 我去 一会见 |
[35:16] | Nice wrapping paper. Are you laughing at me? | – 包装纸不错啊 – 你是在嘲笑我吗 |
[35:20] | It’s the best he could do with no information. | 在不知情的情况下他已经做得不错了 |
[35:22] | You will never break Bud Morris, my friend. Never. | 你永远不可能击倒Bud Morris 朋友 永远不会 |
[35:25] | And Bud’s a teddy bear compared to me. That’s true. | – 跟我比Bud就像是一直泰迪熊 – 没错 |
[35:28] | I got it. I got it. Gotta keep moving. | 我懂了 我懂了 继续走 |
[35:30] | Let her go. Don’t want to get in a pregnant woman’s way. That’s good advice. | – 让她过去 别挡着孕妇的路 – 说得对 |
[35:34] | – Hey, guys. – Hi. | – 嘿 伙计们 – 嗨 |
[35:35] | – Thanks for coming. – Hey! | – 谢谢你们能来 – 嘿 |
[35:37] | Where’s Megan? Oh, she was on her way out when we left. | – Megan呢 – 我们出来的时候她刚出发 |
[35:39] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[35:40] | – Well, come on in. Come in. – You made it. | – 快进来 快进来 – 你做到了 |
[35:47] | Kate, I swear. I am on my way. | Kate 我发誓我已经在路上了 |
[35:49] | Hats off to you, Dr. Hunt, for foiling my little plan. | Hunt医生 我要向你致敬 你阻挠了我的计划 |
[35:54] | I underestimated you. Where are you? | – 我低估你了 – 你在哪儿 |
[35:57] | Beyond your reach. But don’t worry. | 你找不到我的 但是别担心 |
[36:00] | I won’t be coming after you or your precious Lacey. | 我不会向你或者你宝贝女儿Lacey报复的 |
[36:03] | You’ve earned that, and my respect. | 你赢得了我的尊重 |
[36:07] | You never had me fooled, Wilson. | 你别想骗到我 Wilson |
[36:08] | I got close, didn’t I? | 就差一点 不是吗 |
[36:12] | You know, I think this is the first honest conversation we’ve ever had. | 我想这是我们第一次开诚布公的谈话 |
[36:16] | I agree. I don’t want it to end. | 同意 我可不想就这么结束 |
[36:40] | I’m afraid it’s gonna be a long good-bye. | 看来这次道别的时间要很久了 |
[36:54] | Look what I found in the lab. | 看我在实验室发现什么了 |
[36:59] | It’s almost like you left it there… | 就像是你故意 |
[37:03] | just for me. | 为我留在那儿的一样 |
[37:07] | My friends are gonna be here soon. | 我朋友很快就回来了 |
[37:09] | Oh, you mean Peter? | 你是指Peter吗 |
[37:12] | Well, he actually texted you. | 他发短信给你了 |
[37:15] | He was wondering where you were. | 想知道你在哪儿 |
[37:17] | So I took the liberty to text him back. | 我冒昧给他回了短信 |
[37:23] | I told him you got held up. | 告诉他你临时有事 |
[37:26] | So you and I, we have all the time in the world. | 所以你和我有的是时间 |
[37:34] | I’m not gonna beg. | 我不会求你的 |
[37:37] | Well… you won’t be able to. | 你也做不到 |
[37:43] | From now on… | 从现在开始 |
[37:45] | I’ll be doing all the talking. | 你听着就可以了 |
[37:48] | You’re so much more interesting than the others. | 你比其他人更有意思 |
[37:50] | You should’ve heard their crying and their pleading and the bargaining. | 你应该听听她们哭喊 祈求 谈条件 |
[37:56] | Each of ’em too dumb to realize it was already over. | 她们都蠢地不知道一切都结束了 |
[38:03] | But you… you’re different. | 但是你不同 |
[38:06] | That’s why this is so special to me. | 这就是我觉得特别的地方 |
[38:10] | For over three years… | 这三年以来… |
[38:13] | I’ve been dreaming of ripping out your brain. | 我做梦都想挖出你的大脑 |
[38:17] | Special treat… | 给你优待 |
[38:19] | I’m gonna do this while you’re still alive. | 我要在你活着的时候这么做 |
[39:40] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:41] | Oh, my God. Peter! Peter, c-come on. | – 天哪 Peter Peter 振作 |
[39:45] | I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[39:52] | Peter. | |
[39:53] | Come on. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[39:55] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[39:58] | You hear me? Peter? | 你听到我说话吗 本季完结 为续订祈祷 |